View Single Post
Old 20-04-2006, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Question 12 How to put Samster on the ignore list?

Don;t like a particular samster????? Don't want to see his/her message? Put them on the ignore list then...there are 3 ways to do it.
Note: you won't see their message after you put them in your ignore list, but you can still see the post.
You also wont be able to add a moderator or admin to your ignore list

Method 1
Step 1
1. click on the Usercp link

Step 2
2. Select "edit ignore ist".

Step 3
3. Enter the username you wish to ignore and then click "ok".

Method 2
Step 1
click on nick you want to add to your ignore list, from the drop down menu , select
select Add "user" to your ignore list.

Step 2 click yes to confirm the action when prompted
you should received a confirmation message if the user is successfully added to your ignore list. e.g "Username" has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were"

Method 3
An ignore button has been added to all post. Click on it and the forumer of the post will be added to your ignore list.

-----------------

Here is how to remove the user from your ignore list.

Step 1 Go to any post of the user you wish to remove from your ignore list.

Step 2 click on the link "remove user from ignore list" and confirm the actions.

Step 3 you will get a confirmation message that user has been remove from your ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
how do i put my gay partner wastpastprime in my ignore list

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 26-01-2016 at 08:22 AM.