PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

calbts
17-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Just to let everyone know

SMclub in Meguro, Tokyo now has English information on their site:

http://www.smclub.jp/eng/greeting.php

I recommend Goddess Miki for those who can speak a little Japanese(only because she speaks zero English).
They have many other gorgeous Mistresses and slavegirls to choose from.

Again like I stated before, the only negative about this club is that there are 3 love hotels in Meguro - two of which are very expensive. To session in Shibuya you have to pay round trip taxi charge.

Again more and more sm shops in Japan are welcoming foreigners/English speakers maybe out of economic necessity. Anyway it is a refreshing change from how it used to be. And for those who have not read my previous comments - The Japan SM Scene and Japanese Mistresses are the best( quality, value, manner, customer satisfaction) in the world.

It makes the sex-negative overpriced American scene look pale in comparison.

Take it from and American -go to the US for the food and tourist sites. Do not go for the women/sex/bsdm scene.

submarine
17-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Just to let everyone know

SMclub in Meguro, Tokyo now has English information on their site:

http://www.smclub.jp/eng/greeting.php

Again more and more sm shops in Japan are welcoming foreigners/English speakers maybe out of economic necessity. Anyway it is a refreshing change from how it used to be. And for those who have not read my previous comments - The Japan SM Scene and Japanese Mistresses are the best( quality, value, manner, customer satisfaction) in the world.

second that. Only thing that I wish now is for the SADS group to open their doors to foreigners. Been wanting to try one of the mistresses there for almost 8 years to no avail.

submarine
17-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Review of Mistress Sin Cee Cee:

Had the pleasure to try her services recently. It was an overall very positive experience. She dressed exactly how I wanted her to. OL attire and leather corset, sexy thongs with black lace stockings.

I brought some of my toys as well, and we engaged in some intense play. I would say she communicates well with her slave, and the synergy was very good. Did not have to explain much to her on what I liked, as she could read my body language somewhat. Perhaps due to her being a Singaporean, we could connect on a deeper level, compared to some of the Thai and PRC dommes that I have tried.

She might not be the youngest domme out there, but in terms of skill and knowledge, she is second to none. Overall, a nice person as well once the session was over.

By the way, she has increased her price. It's now 250 for a bare-bones session, and price increases if the session or outfit requests are more complicated.

So is she worth it? Well, I got out of bed today still thinking of our session, so that speaks a thousand words.

calbts
17-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Bro sub,

Maybe you did not know, but the owner(s) of the SADS group is a (pardon my language) a racist a@@hole who has refused even Japanese speaking foreigners ever since their beginnings. I have spoken to former SADS Mistresses who then worked at La Siora and they have confirmed this racist attitude of the SADS group. It appears that they are content with their Japanese only clientele and the poor economy has not affected their business. Too bad as it would be a great day when they do go out of business and all of the hot Mistresses working there move to other non-racist clubs.

Thankfully establishments like the racist SADS group are now in the minority as most SM clubs accept foreigners especially if you speak some Japanese.

I guess what we can do is promote and support foreigner friendly clubs like La Siora, Smclub, Sweet-devil, etc. and spread the negative and racist word about the SADS group. And unlike 8 years ago - we now have many clubs to choose from.

submarine
17-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Bro sub,

Maybe you did not know, but the owner(s) of the SADS group is a (pardon my language) a racist a@@hole who has refused even Japanese speaking foreigners ever since their beginnings.

It's the exact same thing I heard. Not too sure how the SADS group operates though. Their website for club-pervs, club-mars and club-gla does not state their actual address. I got wind of club-pervs approximate location in Ikebukuro and proceeded to 'camp' there for about an hour, hoping to see if I could see anything that might give their location away. It was good that my hotel (Toyoko Inn) was merely less than 50m away from their 'specified' address.

Did not see any mistresses though, and surprisingly, this place was a quiet neighborhood, away from the red light district. Perhaps it's their meeting point before the mistress and client whisk off to a love hotel, though my 6th sense tells me they are continuing to flaunt the rules by operating an actual dungeon.

From 4 clubs to 3 now, I am suspecting that they too are feeling the effects of the stagnant Japanese economy. It's just a pity they have a racist owner.

calbts
17-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Yes I know the area you are referring to. It is down from the Northeast exit of Ikebukuro station near an area of pachinko/video booths/pink salons/etc. .
That was I think their main location and place where they shot the SADS videos. I have never been inside but do know the area well. I also "camped out once" out of curiousity and did see one of the hot Mistresses walk into the location. That was back in 2004 or so. Funny in that SADS has not released a new video in quite a while.

I think since the law change of no on-site dungeons encated in 2008, they now probably only use it as a dispatch office for the Mistresses as all sessions are now in hotels. I doubt they have more than one office and put the saved money into their websites instead.
I would love to know if they indeed are using the Ikebukuro location as an illegal dungeon, then I would tip off the police and get those racists in trouble and shut them down.

By the way, I also just noticed that Rie just brought in 3 new Mistresses at La Siora. I would assume that not only does she have a high respect from her many clientele, but also many new young potential Mistresses that want to learn and work for her.

That is another potential drawback of the SADS group. I would think that the majority of the girls that work there lack any intermediate or advanced bdsm skills and are mainly in it for the money. Yes they look hot and are probably ok for basic fetish sessions, but anything beyond that I would question.

DaScolda
18-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Its definitely interesting and informative reading how some bros here have actually made inroads into the SM/Femdom world of Japan, a place I know only via the DVDs (SADS, Brain Trust Company, Pumps Planning, etc) I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing, coz I can only live vicariously through your experiences, hehe:o

calbts
18-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Your welcome bro DaScolda,

I can attest from 12 years of Japan BDSM experience that an in person session with the "No. 1 in World" Japanese Mistresses is like being in your own private video. It replays in your head many times after as you cannot wait to play again.

My advice to you is that you only live once. Save up your money and go experience it for yourself. You will not regret it.

Any more questions or advice, let us know.

maskrider
18-05-2011, 04:45 PM
To all Bros,

Anyone know this dominatrix lady from Bangkok name MistressMaya Asia from Collarme website?. I am going to Bangkok next month and now searching for a dominatrix mistress. I have consider Mistress Midori house of dominance but have decide to look for MistressMaya Asia. Their rate is very reasonable & looks real in business.

Any Bros can share information about this MistressMaya Asia or anyone have experience with them? Looking forward for all Bros reply. Thank you.

calbts
18-05-2011, 07:28 PM
I live in Bangkok and looking at that photo on collar me - it looks like a dungeon room from Chateu Jade. I have never heard of a MistressMaya here
and her face is blacked out in the photo that I saw.

I would recommend Mistress Midori as she will not rip you off and you have many of her Mistresses to choose from. Also her house/dungeon is quite impressive for what it is.

submarine
18-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Its definitely interesting and informative reading how some bros here have actually made inroads into the SM/Femdom world of Japan, a place I know only via the DVDs (SADS, Brain Trust Company, Pumps Planning, etc) I've seen. Thanks so much for sharing, coz I can only live vicariously through your experiences, hehe:o

The underbelly of Japan is a place where anything is imaginable. Those Japanese live a crazed working lifestyle, but all that can be released via these channels. As Bro Calbts can probably attest to, those video booths are just as amazing, with all sorts of videos one can conjure, including tonnes of SM videos from Kitagawa, SMQR, BTC, SADS, SOD, Kinkeri etc. etc.

Honestly, once you have tried a Japanese mistress, nothing else comes close. And strangely enough, Japan is not that expensive nowadays, especially if one considers the rapid rise of living in singapore.

If you are brave enough, one can always go there on the cheap based on current air ticket prices. Life is perfectly normal in Tokyo, it's just the media upping the hype. The lack of quality options here is making me consider this move very seriously.

lancerex
18-05-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi ,

did anyone try the viet student? haha

russenl
19-05-2011, 07:57 AM
hi, your post was timely :D i read it on apr 19th 9.45 p.m. n was actually feeling low as mistress Nurie told me that she cancelled her trip to singapore. but noticed you mentioning Mistress Suniya's trip. by 11 p.m. she replied to my email n confirmed an appt for next day 20th 5.30 p.m.!

i met her at hotel 81 after sms in a few times. she keeps her slaves quite engaged n hot throught..i was naked within minutes on her command n was tied, tortured - cbt and nipple torture and with a strap on suck session. finally she lubricated my pussy for herself n enjoyed it for the first time..it was tight and she knew instantly that she was getting a virgin pussy for herself. she took me to the toilet and held her thigh tightly close and scatted in front of me and wanted me to lick her hole clean. i told her i am a beginner and would like to start with drinking her piss. she said ok....and ask me to lie down on the towel in the room and came...without her skirt n pantyhose. i have had goldenshowers but just showers never got to drink somehow. she bent her knees and spread her pussy lips so erotically...;)...i was instantly clear in mind. her pussy is the most beautiful one i have seen...nice long lips...young, clean and dry. i without hesitation opened my mouth she gave me a mouthful....n i drank all of it....after a little bit of enjoying my pussy as a slut...she said i want you as my toilet slave for good...n made me lie down again and gave me another show of her pussy and pissed straight into my mouth...n i drank it off too.:p....i still feel aroused thinking of her bending in front of me over my chest with her pussy slips spreadwide ready to pee into my mouth.....

thanks bro for the absolutely timely post. understand she is back again in june 4 to 10.......

Bro doctor sex, thanks for your sharing on Mistress Carmella. I have upped your points. I have seen her website and it is very well done indeed. A pity I am not into TS though as her thigh high boots are the kind I am looking for in a dominatrix!

I have just been informed by a kind bro that the PRC Mistress known as "Caning4u" has left Singapore.

This means we have 23 dominatrix and 3 TS to choose from now till April!

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
12.SM Queen Ke Er aka queenKeer ($100/hr) - leaving in April 2011 though so be quick to catch her!

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min - promo price)
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 3:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
3. G88, WH08 ($50) - previously a showgirl at Bangkok's Soi Cowboy

(E) For TS, we have a total of 3:
1. Mistress Carmella ($400 per session)
2. Mistress Destynee - from Little Quaint Dungeon
3. Mistress Catrina Lee - from Little Quaint Dungeon

(F) From overseas, we have 3 dominatrix coming to Singapore next month:
1. Mistress Suniya (Thailand) - 18th to 25th April 2011
2. Thaidomina's Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine - 25th to 30th April 2011

(G) In Singapore, we have 1 Prison Roleplay event by Little Quaint Dungeon happening on 2 April 2011 at $200 per person
http://littlequaintdungeon.webs.com/...rison-roleplay

divinewind
21-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Here’s my FR on Mistress Kathy, a Vietnamese studying here. I requested for her to wear the normal gal-on-the-street outfit, and met her outside the hotel. She was wearing a tee and shorts, and a pair of flats which she usually wears to school. A real looker - long hair, sharp features and nice lips.

So we proceeded to the room and I immediately kneel down on the floor and started smelling her ankles. My nose is hit by the slight musky feminine smell of her well-worn shoes. The session proceeded and I took off her shoes and buried my face as deeply as I could into her flats, inhaling all the smell of her feet. The insoles of her shoes are already quite dark and the smell is pleasantly good for me! Her feet, however, has no smell.

Mistress Kathy is not very experience, but she gives very, very good service. Her inexperience means you have to sometimes tell her what to do, but she’ll do it. So my session consisted mostly of licking her feet and shoes, getting firm hard slaps from her, drinking her spit and saliva and getting peed on.

A genuine Mistress willing to please and definitely good to go for a second time.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 6/10
Skin: 7/10
Feet: 6/10

divinewind
21-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Btw, any bros know if there are Mistresses to serve in Ho Chi Minh City? I'm going soon, but didn't managed to find any Mistresses on the website. Appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

copymark
22-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Here’s my FR on Mistress Kathy, a Vietnamese studying here. I requested for her to wear the normal gal-on-the-street outfit, and met her outside the hotel. She was wearing a tee and shorts, and a pair of flats which she usually wears to school. A real looker - long hair, sharp features and nice lips.

So we proceeded to the room and I immediately kneel down on the floor and started smelling her ankles. My nose is hit by the slight musky feminine smell of her well-worn shoes. The session proceeded and I took off her shoes and buried my face as deeply as I could into her flats, inhaling all the smell of her feet. The insoles of her shoes are already quite dark and the smell is pleasantly good for me! Her feet, however, has no smell.

Mistress Kathy is not very experience, but she gives very, very good service. Her inexperience means you have to sometimes tell her what to do, but she’ll do it. So my session consisted mostly of licking her feet and shoes, getting firm hard slaps from her, drinking her spit and saliva and getting peed on.

A genuine Mistress willing to please and definitely good to go for a second time.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 6/10
Skin: 7/10
Feet: 6/10

thanks for ur FR bo glad you enjoyed your session. =p

DaScolda
24-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Bro robertchua,

Thank you for your detailed FR on Ms Sin. If I could up your points, I would've:P I have no doubts about her quality of service and am very tempted definitely, but its especially important to note that her smoking habit may raise uncomfortable questions about my whereabouts. Its something to think about. Thanks again for the heads-up:)

Schrodinger
24-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Princess Victoria of Taipei

http://www.princess-selene.com/gallery/princess-victoria/01.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting Princess Victoria during a recent trip to Taiwan.

Her profile:
http://www.princess-selene.com/princesses.aspx?victoria
Her pics here:
http://www.princess-selene.com/gallery.aspx?princesses

Though her pics had her face masked, they were enough to tempt me into taking the chance. Made arrangements to meet at a tube station and I was mighty relieved to see an attractive, young lady turn up. Took a cab to her choice of motel and when we got to the room, my reaction was like "damn, this is nicer than my hotel!" - and I was in a junior suite at the hotel I was staying. In-room jacuzzi, karaoke corner, huge bed..... this is the website if anyone is interested http://www.dm-love.com/index.php. I can't quite remember which branch though.

I had requested for OL attire, black hold-ups and stiletto heels - she came in everything except she was in boots. At least they were stiletto boots and still able to get my jollies going. While I had already given my interests prior to meeting, she still took the time to go over them again, just to be sure. I won't go too much into detail about the session - suffice to say plenty of boot/stocking/foot worship, punishment and anal play was involved, and we ran short of time and she lamented that she had not done some of the things she wanted to do to me. She was not a time-watcher, but we were more limited by the motel room time and my need to get to my next appointment.

I will definitely seek her out again on my next trip.

Name: Princess Victoria
Looks: 7/10 (foxy)
Body: 7.5/10 (slim, the way I like it)
Feet: 7.5/10 (nice proportionate feet and toes, attractive though not pedicured)
Skills: 8/10 (definitely not a newbie!)
Damage: USD300 or TWD9000 for 2hrs
RTS: Yes

silverug
24-05-2011, 10:43 PM

Her profile:
Her pics here:

Though her pics had her face masked, they were enough to tempt me into taking the chance. Made arrangements to meet at a tube station and I was mighty relieved to see an attractive, young lady turn up. Took a cab to her choice of motel and when we got to the room, my reaction was like "damn, this is nicer than my hotel!" - and I was in a junior suite at the hotel I was staying. In-room jacuzzi, karaoke corner, huge bed..... this is the website if anyone is interested http://www.dm-love.com/index.php. I can't quite remember which branch though.

I had requested for OL attire, black hold-ups and stiletto heels - she came in everything except she was in boots. At least they were stiletto boots and still able to get my jollies going. While I had already given my interests prior to meeting, she still took the time to go over them again, just to be sure. I won't go too much into detail about the session - suffice to say plenty of boot/stocking/foot worship, punishment and anal play was involved, and we ran short of time and she lamented that she had not done some of the things she wanted to do to me. She was not a time-watcher, but we were more limited by the motel room time and my need to get to my next appointment.

Feet: 7.5/10 (nice proportionate feet and toes, attractive though not pedicured)

I recalled attempting to set up a session with Princess Selena during my travelling days to Taiwan with no success. Back then, the only other active Domme was Mistress Emilie has has gone back to USA. Now, there's Princess Victoria.....how exciting!

submarine
24-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Great reason to visit Taipei now.

Anyway, tried Mistress Kathy recently.
Looks - 9/10
Figure - It's the kind that I liked, so I shall rate her 9/10 as well
Attitude - 9/10
Experience - Sadly, this is still lacking

Could not connect with her on a slave-to-mistress level, as I had to tell her what to do on several occasions. However, she is new and to be fair to her, it ain't easy to be a good dominatrix.

Synergy was missing, but she was willing to please and open to ideas. Pretty sure she will improve as time goes by. Could see she is not a natural dominatrix though, as what a bro has said, she is better suited to satisfying a person's fetishes.

Nice person to talk to. In fact, about 70% of the time was spent talking. I did not come during the session. It wasn't because she was lousy, but because I found her to be an interesting person and I chose to talk rather than have a session proper.

Worth the money? Yes, because I think she's pretty and sexy. But if you are into a sexed up pre-cum drooling dominatrix experience, better to turn somewhere else. If you wish to indulge in your fantasies, then she would be a good person to go to.

submarine
24-05-2011, 11:48 PM
All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.

ggompong
25-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Thanks Bro Submarine on the info also on Mistress Kathy. Aisha just reconfirms that if it looks too good, probably its not true :rolleyes:

QUOTE=submarine;5968965]All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.[/QUOTE]

ggompong
25-05-2011, 06:20 AM
Having plans to go to NYC, had browsed on some Mistresses, and discovered (too late unfortunately because she has retired) about a MistressYin of Glint-NYC , www.glintnyc.com and now only into SM education. But i found her philosophy and journal as good and interesting reads.

maskrider
25-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Bro Submarine,

100% fake. She like to con bros sign up with bdsm.com. I question her why I should sign up bdsm.com, she just say must obey her rule. Warn to all bros who join collarme website, Aisha is 100% fake.

All right, just thought it would be good to let bros here know that Lady Aisha on CM is a rip-off. As most of the seasoned bros would already know, 80% of profiles are likely to be fake. But Aisha takes it a step further, by requesting for money to be remitted over to her before meeting up, and requesting that I sign up with BDSM.com to view her profile.

She is from the Philippines by the way, judging from the way she types in MSN and her hesitant nature. She seems caught in 2 minds over deciding where she currently resides.

SMGG
25-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Bro Submarine,

100% fake. She like to con bros sign up with bdsm.com. I question her why I should sign up bdsm.com, she just say must obey her rule. Warn to all bros who join collarme website, Aisha is 100% fake.

Also encountered several girls there, always give yahoo messanger id and ask you to join bdsm.com 1st and pay to view their detailed profile, all those fake one and think they not live in SG and pretend to be here and con people $$, all fake one.

Pay only when you see the real meat face to face then :rolleyes:

HeadOn
25-05-2011, 07:48 PM
the ladies in collarme like mostly fake one..i encounter this lady call strictaisha..this is wat she wrote to me..

"for us to start you must need first to have a slave profile and saying that I own you after it I officially own you ok?

here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link

ok tell me when you are done creating a slave profile there
just make it sure that you will express your self that you are obedient and devoted one ok?

make sure you upgrade your profile there for one month silver membership to make it realistic and so we can start and I will show you what domination is all about..message Me when you are done
I dont want a edited profile I want a new one there..old profile is not acceptable..and be sure to use the link before creating a profile so that it will be easy to search ME there.."

Schrodinger
25-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Almost forgot to mention, I also visited 北京香足藕玉 (http://www.bjxzoy.com/mote.html).

First thing to note, the photos are extremely well-taken. And photoshopped. I would say the actual persons (I saw two of them) look at best 50% like their photos. In fact, it took me a double/triple-take to identify them.

Second, they operate out of an apartment that's not in the best of shape. And not easy to find. I had to call them and get them to navigate my confused cabbie.

Skills-wise they were average/ok. My impression of the place not being the most hygenic/clean just played around with my head throughout. Needless to say, I won't be returning. I think I will just get an outcall domme to my hotel the next time I'm in Beijing. Perhaps I will get Mistress Mitao to visit me, whom I have visited at her place (also a rather run-down apartment).

Schrodinger
25-05-2011, 07:53 PM
....here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link....

This just stinks of sneaky affiliate marketing....

submarine
25-05-2011, 11:43 PM
the ladies in collarme like mostly fake one..i encounter this lady call strictaisha..this is wat she wrote to me..

"for us to start you must need first to have a slave profile and saying that I own you after it I officially own you ok?

here http://bdsm.com/go/g1236534.subquiz use that link

ok tell me when you are done creating a slave profile there
just make it sure that you will express your self that you are obedient and devoted one ok?

make sure you upgrade your profile there for one month silver membership to make it realistic and so we can start and I will show you what domination is all about..message Me when you are done
I dont want a edited profile I want a new one there..old profile is not acceptable..and be sure to use the link before creating a profile so that it will be easy to search ME there.."

exact same thing happened to me, and i was stupid enough to join for 1 month. luckily it's only 24 SGD damage. And I have since turned off recurring payment. What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well. If that's really the case, il be damned.

submarine
25-05-2011, 11:53 PM
well, these ladies really go all the way if they choose to dupe.

http://aishalade.weebly.com/index.html

this is the website that lady aisha provided to me.
pictures look pretty hot though. If only she was in SG and no Western Union is involved

HeadOn
26-05-2011, 07:16 AM
exact same thing happened to me, and i was stupid enough to join for 1 month. luckily it's only 24 SGD damage. And I have since turned off recurring payment. What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well. If that's really the case, il be damned.

i think they are not 'real' ger..the pic and profile is probably fake..just to lure you to subscribe to the website...once i see this, i know cfm fake liao..

Bataille
26-05-2011, 08:09 AM
A week or so ago, I booked a nooner with Miss Sin Cee Cee. I had read some of the reviews here and was interested in the idea of role playing and domination mixed with actual sex. I contacted her in the appropriate manner (send her a PM with your number and she will text you back) and was informed that she charges extra to mix domination with sex. With the price set and time arranged, we were good to go.

We met in a convenient downtown area at a kopitiam (she was a bit late thanks to the traffic but was good enough to stay in touch and let me know) and then proceeded to the hotel to check in. In person I'd say that she is not unattractive but if you are looking for a SYT, look elsewhere. But that would be your loss.

Cee Cee is one of my current favourites... and here's why: She is active. As part of the scenario that we agreed upon at the start, she was going to take control and make me do the things she wants (which were also, conveniently, the things that I wanted). I spent a lot of time tied up and eating her pussy, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. Throughout it all she instructed me on just where to lick and how hard. She kept up a bitchy patter that had me squirming and working hard to satisfy her.

She likes to smoke and I was forced to light her cigarettes for her. It was kind of hot to see her lying back enjoying a cigarette as she ordered me about.

In the end, there was a bit of a turning of the tables and I managed to fuck her into submission (well, she was still in charge but I think you get the idea). It was just what I was looking for. By the finish, I was finished. Spent.

If there were any issues, I would have to say that I would have preferred to be spanked and probed a little more but there is always next time. She showed me her flogger at the end and I will definitely be asking for a taste of that next time. I could have also spent a little more time worshipping her feet, but again... there's time.

All I can say is that while she is still learning how to be a dom, she gets a massive A for effort. As others have mentioned, she is not a clock watcher. She appears to take this seriously and puts effort into the experience. I think with more sessions she will be top of the class in the growing Singapore scene.

ggompong
26-05-2011, 02:44 PM
I just came back from Manila and had made an attempt to contact some Mistress there. Mistress Elvaoshun replied to me and said that she was in singapore this week, but also that she already had a full session. In the few email exchanges, she sounded courteous and professional. Any Bros have any insight or experience with her? Or lucky to meet her this week in spore? Thanks

Schrodinger
26-05-2011, 06:08 PM
....What have these girls got to earn by promoting bdsm.com, unless this portal is totally bogus as well....

When you see a site address which has the main site name, followed by a bunch of gibberish, it's usually an affiliate link. That 'gibberish' part is unique to that user and it is what the main site uses to identify that she (or more likely he) brought you to the site - and when you sign up, he/she gets a cut of the fee. And that cut is recurring, if you continue to let your membership renew.

silverug
26-05-2011, 07:25 PM
I just came back from Manila and had made an attempt to contact some Mistress there. Mistress Elvaoshun replied to me and said that she was in singapore this week, but also that she already had a full session. In the few email exchanges, she sounded courteous and professional. Any Bros have any insight or experience with her? Or lucky to meet her this week in spore? Thanks

I have contacted her but didn't materialize...her price quoted was USD500 for 2 hours session. A bit steep..

submarine
26-05-2011, 11:31 PM
When you see a site address which has the main site name, followed by a bunch of gibberish, it's usually an affiliate link. That 'gibberish' part is unique to that user and it is what the main site uses to identify that she (or more likely he) brought you to the site - and when you sign up, he/she gets a cut of the fee. And that cut is recurring, if you continue to let your membership renew.

Hmm, interesting, never knew such things existed.
i'm almost IT illiterate lol
thanks

Schrodinger
27-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Hmm, interesting, never knew such things existed.
i'm almost IT illiterate lol
thanks

Lol no worries - so now you know!

Sites like collarme depend on affiliate marketing for income. That's how they can be a free-membership site - they generate income when people click on the links to the video sites/pay sites which they advertise on collarme.

Bataille
27-05-2011, 08:16 AM
Booked a session with Mistress Suniya a while back and it was great.

We arranged to meet at a reasonably priced hotel and when she walked up I was surprised at how cute she was. She was dressed very conservatively but she had a bag full of fun ready. I had sent her an email before hand and she was ready for what I had in mind.

Once in the room we started almost immediately. She had me get on my knees and lick her shoes clean. I made sure to get a taste of her skin just peaking out above the shoes. She then had me stand and strip down. At this point she was still in the clothes she had arrived in (jeans and a top) and somehow this was rather hot. She tied a cord to cock and gave it a tug to remind me who's the boss. I was told to lie down on the ground and she proceeded to run her feet into my face and crotch, eventually getting up and walking on me. As slight as she is, she could stand with both feet on my face, curling her toes into my cheek. It was an awesome experience.

Sitting down she had me climb across her knees for a quick inspection. Found wanting I was given a couple of swats to my ass and sent to have a shower. Freshly showered, I was back across her knees for a lengthy open-handed spanking. My ass was red and smarting by the time she'd had enough. Then it was back on my knees as she shoved one of her dainty feet fully into my mouth. She pushed it so far in I thought I was going to choke. Amazing.

She then had me stand and pulling a length of rope out of her bag, she proceeded to bind me from shoulders to feet and left me on lying on the bed while she went into the bathroom. I was quite nervous as I soon discovered that she hadn't been messing around with the ropes. I was truly immobilized.

She returned to the room in a tight rubber dress. She looked very hot indeed. She commanded me to stop looking at her and rolled me over and gave me a number of hard smacks on the ass to make her point.

Then, before I knew it, she had put a device around my head that kept my mouth open. Our from her bag came a funnel and soon she was filling my mouth with her piss. I had requested a golden shower but had expected her to piss on me. I hadn't signed up for drinking her piss, but had decided to roll with it. I was in this to submit to her. My body was alive with nerves, adrenaline and shame. She filled my mouth and then commanded that I swallow. Oddly, it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would.

Pulling the head gear off, she proceeded to sit on my face and have me lick her ass. She commanded that I get busy and busy I got. He asshole was smooth and loose over my tongue. I could barely breathe but I don't think I'd been happier. At one point she picked up her phone and made a call while I was getting busy cleaning her ass. Again, it was very hot.

Finally, she I guess she felt that I'd done a good enough job and she dismounted my face and I could once again breathe unhindered. She asked if I would like to see her breasts and I nodded yes. She slapped me across the face and commanded me to speak. I said yes. She said I would have to pay and she rolled me over and smacked my ass, quite hard for a bit. Rolling me back over, she proceeded to lower the top on her rubber sheath showing me a lovely set of perky breasts that I longed to kiss and lick but knew I would never get a chance to touch.

We were into the final round and she pulled out of her bad, what looked like the biggest strap on I'd ever seen. I couldn't imagine how that thing was going to get into my ass and I was right. As she started to try and fuck me with it, it wasn't going to go in. Not one to be defeated, she pulled on a rubber glove and got to work on my ass with her hands. It started with one finger but by the end she had all four working me. She was only a little bit away from getting it past her knuckles and getting the whole hand in... I was shocked but also lost in mist of pleasure. She was working my ass and prostate like a pro. I rocked to prostate orgasm after orgasm, shaking and sputtering in waves of pleasure.

Finally, the phone was ringing. I am sure it was the front desk to tell me time was up but, tied up as I was, I couldn't answer. Ignoring the phone she untied me and let me finish myself as she continued to work at my ass. It was a very satisfying end to a rather gruelling couple of hours.

For days after, my ass was pulsing from both the spankings and the fucking.

I really do hope to see Mistress Suniya again. I know other here have felt that she wasn't up to standard but I'd have to say, she did alright by me.

Fmcane
27-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Booked a session with Mistress Suniya a while back and ........

Thks for the effort. Nice FR:D.

Bataille
28-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Not a problem Bro. I am only sorry I couldn't post it sooner.

Cheers!

Chucksta
28-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Planning to visit Singapore for a holiday.

Can someone please tell me where to buy rattan canes that can be used for punishment?

Going to be staying around Orchard/Somerset.

Do Singapore girls like to be caned?

Chucksta
28-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Where can I buy a cane in singapore?

Nara
29-05-2011, 11:34 PM
its easily and abundantly found around old neighbourhood market places of tanjong pagar. But recently, many seem to believe that the best canes come from Hougang markets. Then again, rumour has it that in the next five years the best be whipped slaves shall be be coming from Aljunied.

neuman
31-05-2011, 08:20 AM

Can someone please tell me where to buy rattan canes that can be used for punishment?

No it is the opposite.
Singapore girls would love to cane you/

suboy
31-05-2011, 09:56 AM
its easily and abundantly found around old neighbourhood market places of tanjong pagar. But recently, many seem to believe that the best canes come from Hougang markets. Then again, rumour has it that in the next five years the best be whipped slaves shall be be coming from Aljunied.

Well said! :D

suboy
31-05-2011, 10:06 AM

Hey dude, there's something you gotta know about Singapore girls. They are a dominant lot. They want to be in control and be worshipped and I mean not just in the bedroom. In my years of dating Singapore girls I have yet to come across one that is submissive(in and out of the bedroom).

Bataille
01-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Not sure that Chucksta is looking specifically for a Singapore woman to cane. He's from out of town and probably doesn't realize that the majority of the talent in Singapore comes from abroad.

That said, if Chucksta is looking to get caned, I suggest he looks to Brother Chua's list found HERE (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5701901&postcount=1647)

There are a few ladies on this list that would be willing to give him a good workout with a cane.

copymark
01-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Not easy to find a gal here to cane lol. Guess it's easier to find a gal to cane u.
Just like it's eaer to find a gal to kick ur balls lol.
Recently been fantasizing abt being kicked in my balls again by 2 gals . Sigh any recommendations? Lol

Will do my best to find n groom more gals for u bros

Chucksta
01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks for all the replies. Is there a BDSM/Spanking chatroom for singapore?

robertchua
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi bros,

Can forget about this: Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom ($280-$380/per session)

I corresponded with her via emails several times, she gives you some false hopes of a session, only to reply in one final email saying she is busy and ask me not to email her again. Definitely a scam and time waster.

Bros, guess what? Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom reads this forum!

In her (old) blog, she has written 'So it’s come to my attention that I am listed on www.sammyboyforum.com as a fake dominant. LMAO! What an awful website to rate dominants. If only I could rate the lot of you, too! Just because I do not have time for all of you scrubs or cater to your needs, I am “non-existent”. This is why I love keeping regulars. Public “toilets” are such a waste of time..'

submarine
01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Bros, guess what? Mistress Valeria Sinn aka vfemdom reads this forum!

This is why I love keeping regulars. Public “toilets” are such a waste of time..[/COLOR][/B][/I]'

Hmm, anyone tried her before. Not sure if she is local or not.

submarine
01-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Will do my best to find n groom more gals for u bros

Thanks Bro Copy.
By the way, did Mistress Kathy send you the pic which you updated in her CM profile?

She was wearing the exact same outfit during my session with her. Not sure if it was the same session that she took the pic while I changed into something 'ahem' uncomfortable in the washroom. :)

copymark
02-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Nope. That pic she self took n self uploaded. She now curls her cm acct:) she's really pretty ya?

Chucksta
02-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Is there a good mistress in Singapore that specialises in caning and school roleplay?

Any good asian mistress in London for caning and school roleplay?

thanks

lancerex
02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
where to see her cm profile? haha

Nope. That pic she self took n self uploaded. She now curls her cm acct:) she's really pretty ya?

Bataille
02-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Is Mistress Kathy the Vietnamese student that copymark trained?

How are her services? What does she specialize in? And how can I reach her?

So many questions... Thanks.

submarine
02-06-2011, 10:27 PM

yes, really pretty i have to admit. But lacking in skills though. More like a sweet young thing with a hot body

robertchua
03-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Hmm, anyone tried her before. Not sure if she is local or not.

Bro submarine, if I am not mistaken, she is a not a local though she is a PR (or so says her website).

d2pre
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
you guys know where i can reach out for china femdom video? :p

NICE_MAN
03-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Hear so much positive report about Mistress Kathy, wish to try to serve her and be her slave. :p

Just wondering whether she provided sex or just purely domme?

toddy007
03-06-2011, 11:34 PM
you guys know where i can reach out for china femdom video? :p

try this link.....

http://85.17.187.83/saff/index.php?topic=1373341.msg5479002#msg5479002

divinewind
04-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Just forget abt so-called valeria dom. Look at the way she say things, do you think she is capable of good service? Good service doesn't necessarily mean a Mistress is less evil or more merciful. I'd rather pay for good service but less experience Mistress. Think valeria takes pleasure in just seeing emails of subs begging her for service and she'll cum at that. Even if she pays me I wouldn't use her service, hahaha!

calbts
04-06-2011, 05:42 PM
Divinewind I wholeheartedly agree. In my opinion. A good Mistress is one who listens to what the client/sub desires and then incorporates that into a session with her own personal characteristics that make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more - a trait that seems to be ingrained in many Japanese Mistresses and the Japanese SM culture.

One reason I will never session with an American Mistress ever again is a general holier than thou attitude from the start - "You do what I say and like and what you desire does not matter as much..and you will pay big money to do so". It is such a turn off to me.
Now I do not mean to say all are like that but I suspect many are.
From reading some reviews on here I sense some girls in Singapore have this same attitude.

It has gotten to the point that I cannot even watch femdom videos featuring American Mistresses as I find them mostly unattractive,unappealing and the entire American style of SM is not even sexually stimulating. Not to mention most of the American Mistresses are overweight, look phony, and not at all attractive.
It seems the best looking Mistresses inthe US are the native Japanese, Korean, and other Asians who move there. Of course then there is a chance they get infected with the sex negative feminist disease American woman in the sex industry have and by then it is too late.

copymark
06-06-2011, 08:38 AM
Any bros into forced bi? As in forced to suck cock? Was thinking of trying a session with one mistress and 2 slaves serving her

SMGG
06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Any bros into forced bi? As in forced to suck cock? Was thinking of trying a session with one mistress and 2 slaves serving her

Bro, very interesting topic, never try but sometimes just think abt it, waiting for your FR, BTW can disclose who the domme is? :D

robertchua
06-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Just forget abt so-called valeria dom. Look at the way she say things, do you think she is capable of good service? Good service doesn't necessarily mean a Mistress is less evil or more merciful. I'd rather pay for good service but less experience Mistress. Think valeria takes pleasure in just seeing emails of subs begging her for service and she'll cum at that. Even if she pays me I wouldn't use her service, hahaha!

Bro divinewind, I believe it is a case of sour grapes for Mistress Valeria Sinn. She has failed to realise that word-of-mouth recommendation is the best form of advertising. One does not become a good dominatrix overnight. Rather, it is the accumulation of experiences, some good, some bad, over the years and her journey of self-discovery that will make her a good dominatrix who will have many loyal customers vouching for her quality service and in turn, referring others to her.

I like to mention two local Mistresses whom I have personally tried and will be engaging their services again. First is Mistress Minky while the second is Mistress Sin Cee Cee. I smiled as I recall both of my sessions as I had a really good time with both of them. These two ladies are serious about providing good service and I am grateful to have them indulge me in my BDSM fantasy. In turn, I recommend them to other bros whom I hope will have a good time with them as well.

It is too bad that Mistress Valeria Sinn will not be recommended by me.

robertchua
06-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Divinewind I wholeheartedly agree. In my opinion. A good Mistress is one who listens to what the client/sub desires and then incorporates that into a session with her own personal characteristics that make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more - a trait that seems to be ingrained in many Japanese Mistresses and the Japanese SM culture.

One reason I will never session with an American Mistress ever again is a general holier than thou attitude from the start - "You do what I say and like and what you desire does not matter as much..and you will pay big money to do so". It is such a turn off to me.
Now I do not mean to say all are like that but I suspect many are.
From reading some reviews on here I sense some girls in Singapore have this same attitude.

It has gotten to the point that I cannot even watch femdom videos featuring American Mistresses as I find them mostly unattractive,unappealing and the entire American style of SM is not even sexually stimulating. Not to mention most of the American Mistresses are overweight, look phony, and not at all attractive.
It seems the best looking Mistresses inthe US are the native Japanese, Korean, and other Asians who move there. Of course then there is a chance they get infected with the sex negative feminist disease American woman in the sex industry have and by then it is too late.

Bro calbts, I like the way you put it "...make her client/sub satisfied and coming back for more". That to me, is the true test whether a dominatrix is worth her salt.

Guess if ever I go US, I should look for a Japanese Mistress instead, yes?

calbts
06-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Bro robertchua,

I honestly cannot recommend anybody now because I have not sessioned in the US in about 10 years.
There was a Mistress Kyoko that used to work in New York City from about 2000-2006 or so.
I have attached many older photos of her looking hot in boots.
She was a genuine native Japanese Mistress ( not American born )
I never met her but did have some email contact once when I was in Tokyo and she was in New York. I asked her for a possible session in Tokyo (this was when La Siora and Club BO-TE were the only options for foreigners) and I remember saying she wished she was in Tokyo at that time and she missed it. So I never sessioned with her. Have no idea where she is today or if she is retired from dominating.

Again though - go to the US for the food and sights. Save your money for Mistresses in Japan.

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/13540/4f640e135399621.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4f640e135399621) http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13540/7d1ada135399626.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7d1ada135399626) http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/13540/4c9b29135399629.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4c9b29135399629) http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13540/e36d42135399633.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e36d42135399633)

SomeJokingZebra
06-06-2011, 01:04 PM

Got think of it before.... But kinda hard to pull it off

Anyone thought of getting a girl to punch you in the stomach?

McWoof0
06-06-2011, 02:21 PM

Bro i cannot leh.. i only serve ladies.. :confused:

robertchua
06-06-2011, 03:46 PM
Bro robertchua,

I honestly cannot recommend anybody now because I have not sessioned in the US in about 10 years.
There was a Mistress Kyoko that used to work in New York City from about 2000-2006 or so.
I have attached many older photos of her looking hot in boots.
She was a genuine native Japanese Mistress ( not American born )
I never met her but did have some email contact once when I was in Tokyo and she was in New York. I asked her for a possible session in Tokyo (this was when La Siora and Club BO-TE were the only options for foreigners) and I remember saying she wished she was in Tokyo at that time and she missed it. So I never sessioned with her. Have no idea where she is today or if she is retired from dominating.

Again though - go to the US for the food and sights. Save your money for Mistresses in Japan.

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/13540/4f640e135399621.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4f640e135399621) http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13540/7d1ada135399626.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/7d1ada135399626) http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/13540/4c9b29135399629.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4c9b29135399629) http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/13540/e36d42135399633.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/e36d42135399633)

Bro calbts, I thank you for the lovely pictures of Mistress Kyoko in thigh high leather boots. It is a pity that Mistress Kyoko cannot be found. Otherwise, I will be sure to engage her services.

robertchua
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
Got think of it before.... But kinda hard to pull it off

Anyone thought of getting a girl to punch you in the stomach?

Bro, it should be pretty easy to find a girl (paying her of course) to punch you in your stomach. But I think girls prefer slapping in general. Punching not so lady-like, right?

McWoof0
06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
I jus msg mistress kathy, she quoted $200/hr. is the price right?.

jus to check with the bros who served her b4. coz i think might sound abit too steep for a newbie.

Thanks

suboy
06-06-2011, 05:04 PM

Yep, ever thought of it but never done it. I sometimes thought about my mistress making love with another slave and after both have cum, she will force me to eat her pussy and suck his cock. A cocktail of hers and his cum.I too only serve women and strictly speaking this is still serving the mistress because it is she who force me to suck cock.

Realistically speaking, that can only be possible with a condom. I wonder which of our mistress here is game for that?

suboy
06-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I jus msg mistress kathy, she quoted $200/hr. is the price right?.

jus to check with the bros who served her b4. coz i think might sound abit too steep for a newbie.

Thanks

That's what she quoted me too.

copymark
06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Think newbie rate is 200/hour
Bcos she is too busy aldy lotsa appointments I think.
You gotta neg with her direct.

As for my fantasy proposed above I am looking more into humiliation to be forced to suck another slave cock who condom on of course lol. Haven decide Whig domme yet but prob miss Kathy or mistress minky

osubken
06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
I contacted Mistress Kyoko when I was in New York in 2003 and arranged a session. However I was not able to find her premises on the day itself. She was so angry with my incompetence that she cancelled the session. I regret never having had the opportunity to serve her. PM me if anyone is in touch with her. Since then I have served several Mistresses and will share these experience along the way.

submarine
06-06-2011, 09:06 PM
i think Kathy has increased her charges.
not sure if her skill has improved though.

and bro calbts, Kyoko was a mistress I fantasised about for a long time. Her website mistresskyoko.com was in fact one of the first I visit whenever I log into the web.

Too bad her website is down for the longest time, and I am not sure whether she continues to session. Max Fisch has no clues either when I do a search there.

calbts
06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Yes bro sub, me too.

I heard lots of postive things about her on the web over the years. As her photos attest - she was gorgeous and I am sure extremely popular in New York as any hot native Japanese Mistress in the USA would be. She was also highly educated and cultured. I am sure she made tons of money during her time there. Too bad she never made any videos as far as I know.

She is probably retired now that her web presence is gone.

I really wanted to session with her too but I would not go to New York considering I was in Tokyo. But no major loss for me as at that time I was just getting into the Japanese scene at Club BO-TE, and La Siora.

Another quick note about the New York scene - I hear it was much better in the late 1990's before Guliani came in and spread his wave of Puritanism over the city. Many domination houses closed, etc..

Here is some more photos of the beautiful Mistress Kyoko

http://thumbnails39.imagebam.com/13546/4bec5e135453901.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/4bec5e135453901) http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/13546/dfdcc0135453905.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/dfdcc0135453905) http://thumbnails39.imagebam.com/13546/ad7091135453908.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/ad7091135453908) http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/13546/a47358135453910.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a47358135453910)

open233
07-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Yes, Mistress Kyoko is supposedly retired. A great resource for Mistress reviews (mainly in the US, but also worldwide) is www.maxfisch.com. Go to the Discussions page and you can search for any kinds of stuff. Now, a QUESTION....CAN ANYBODY HELP?
I am going to Tokyo and Osaka for 5 weeks. Also Bangkok for 2 months. Have never been and have 0 clue about the BDSM scene. Was looking for a very sadistic Mistress who enjoys seeing her slaves suffer to the point of tears and shows little if any mercy. My biggest interest is strap on rape. Not sensual strap on play, but forced throat and anal rape. I am also interested in whipping, bondage, fear play, and just someone who really is not pretending to be a Mistress, but who enjoys Female Supremacy and in making her slaves suffer. Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Bataille
07-06-2011, 07:52 AM

I am pretty sure that Mistress Suniya brought a ladyboy with her on one of her recent trips to Singapore. She asked if I was interested in a double session. While I didn't take her up on it this time, I was tempted. I can imagine that it would have involved being forced to pleasure the ladyboy as well as Suniya.

robertchua
07-06-2011, 09:59 AM
I contacted Mistress Kyoko when I was in New York in 2003 and arranged a session. However I was not able to find her premises on the day itself. She was so angry with my incompetence that she cancelled the session. I regret never having had the opportunity to serve her. PM me if anyone is in touch with her. Since then I have served several Mistresses and will share these experience along the way.

Bro osubken, I can understand how you feel. Finding an overseas dominatrix's place is such a chore, particularly if you are not familiar with that area. I recall several years back, I was in Hong Kong looking for Mistress Siu Tim. The website that I went had her old address. Imagine my shock when I knocked the door and found another lady instead of her. After calling Mistress Siu Tim, she gave me her new address (she had assumed I know where her place was). Fortunately, her new place is not too far from where I was so I can walk there.

I look forward to reading your experiences.

calbts
07-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Bro open233,

Too bad about Mistress Kyoko for you. I know about the Max Fisch reviews but his changed it some time ago in that you can only go back in history on the review secion 6 months. So the Mistress Kyoko reviews are not available anymore.

Anyway lucky you in going to Japan to experience the best Mistress/BDSM scene in the world.
First you need to know that sessions are done in short time hotels called "love hotels" and can cost anywhere from 3500-8000 yen for about 3 hours. You will meet the Mistress at a meeting point or in front of the hotel then go in and choose the room, etc. They can guide you. Before 2008 - some clubs had small dungeons in or near their offices. This was outlawed and now all sessions must be in hotels. In Tokyo there is a dungeon love hotel called Alpha Inn near Akasaka but it is very expensive.

The choices in Tokyo now are extensive but as a newbie I recommend to call La Siora and start there. I am assuming your Japanese skills are non-existent so you will have no problems as they speak English as do many of the Mistresses. They can also recommend one for you. Mistress Ayastuki is very sadistic , has a wicked sense to her, and is also beautiful. Her English was not good when I saw her 4 years ago but she might be what you want.

You can also try Sweet-Devil.tv and I would recommend Mistress Benio. Lots has been said about her here and you can look it up. If you have the guts - you can try a session with Mistress Reiko who is one of the top Mistress performers in BDSM video and stage. She also has a full body tattoo but likes to wear tight latex catsuits, nazi outfits, and shiny boots. I don't think she speaks much English but she is very sadistic in her videos.
She is featured here:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/40491
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm

A third option for Tokyo newbies would be Mistress Rinko
http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/sample/mistress_rinko/home.html
Although the Mistress selection is not as extensive.

If you are going though Nagoya you can try Club Absolute which has the best English welcoming/explanation of any Japanese club I have ever seen-
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

Also as you can see the Mistress are all beautiful. Many have performed in videos from the maker SM Queen Road
To access their site properly you need to go through a Japan proxy. (I don't know why they do this)
http://www.smqr.com
I have never sessioned there but am very curious about it.

I cannot tell you much about the BDSM clubs in Osaka because I have never sessioned there. Options might be limited for non-Japanese speakers.
Refer to the directory at http://www.whipworld.com and email clubs to see if you get a response.
But the city itself is in some ways more fun and exciting than Tokyo. I love the Shinsaibashi area. And the girls in Osaka dress sexy as hell.

When you get to Bangkok, the BDSM scene/quality of Mistresses goes down. So I must advise you of places to stay away from too. Also you are more likely to find girls in this scene who do SM more so for the money than the actual enjoyment/fufillment of desires like the Japanese scene provides on a consistent basis.

In Bangkok the choice is simple:
Mistress Midori's HOD:
www.thaimistress.net
She has a large selection of Mistresses and the largest and probably best dungeon facility. Mistress Midori does not do sessions herself but will join in once and awhile. I would try contacting her by phone as her website users report many email problems.

A second choice would be Thaidomina.com. Mistress Nurie is professional and a good Mistress. There are some reviews of her and her staff in this thread.

BANGKOK PLACES/MISTRESS TO AVOID:

1. Bar Bar/Demonia - These clubs are expensive and are geared towards making you buy drinks. Nothing I resent more than places that push overpriced drinks at you when all you want to do is play and not get drunk. And drink prices here are equal to that of Western bars.
You can take girls out to your hotel but the quality of Mistress skills is in my opinion - lame.
Also many stories of ripoffs and greediness from the girls here.
2. International Dominas/Goddess Rackham - Unprofessional and I have heard nothing positive about them.
3. Mistress Suniya- from others here on this board - she seems to do the opposite of what you request in a session - unresponsive and unprofessional.

pinkcat
07-06-2011, 07:19 PM
hi guys,
I've found a video website to download Jap videos.
Just want to share with everyone...need to reg and can pay by singapore credit cards. under S&M cat.

http://en.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=keyword/id=4001

http://en.dmm.co.jp/top/

:p

submarine
07-06-2011, 07:31 PM
i have lots of unused mileage which can be used for free air tickets.
the scene here is so lousy that it has gotten to the point of me seriously considering flying to Japan just for the scene.

if I do, I will try Club-Absolute this time. A ride from Tokyo to Nagoya is simple and frequent.

And Bro open233, I am sure Bro calbts has done a very good explanation of what to do. I suggest you email them beforehand and let them know what you want before leaving for Japan. That is what I usually do, down to the tiny details like how I wish to come, and what I want the mistress to wear. If it is your first time, it will also be good to run through google maps and see the approximate location and nearby attractions. It can be messy and time-consuming to prowl around Kabukicho with its many lanes and human traffic.

robertchua
07-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Bro calbts, thanks for your very informative post. I enjoyed myself going through the many links you have provided. My problem, a happy one if you ask me, is which Mistress to choose?

robertchua
07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Bro submarine, as you most probably know, I do want to support our local dominatrix. It is my wish that someday, we can have world-class dominatrix that can rival Japan.

On a lighter note, a certain Mistress (no name will be mentioned) is going to use me as a tool to train her new Mistress. This Mistress-in-training is going to the extent of buying a new pair of boots just for me. I am really grateful to her for taking the effort and I am looking forward to my session soon. Hence, I must say that there is still hope in the local BDSM scene.

open233
07-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Great thanks. I saw Mistress Benio's info and GOD she's beautiful. I can dream about suffering for a woman like that the rest of my life, haha...
In terms of Max Fisch, you CAN search for more than 6 mos. Just go into the reviews section, then at the bottom right ON THE FIRST PAGE OF CURRENT REVIEWS you will see the option to put in words you want to search for. This will show ALL the posts related to those words...since the beginning. Not just 6 months. I use it all the time.

calbts
07-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro sub -
Yes please give us a full report if you make it to Club Absolute. I personally would choose Mistress Ami or Ageha based on what I have seen in their videos. But they all look deliciously good.
I have been to Nagoya before and compared to Osaka, Kyoto, or Fukuoka .. I found the city quite tame and unremarkable overall. If I did have the chance to have a session at Club Absolute, I would probably do it as a stopover on the way to Osaka.

Bro robertchua , if you are going to start out at La Siora - choosing a Mistress is usually the most difficult decision because they have got such a large selection now to choose from.
I am sure they are all very good at kicking balls as Queen Rie was such a cock and ball torture expert in those Kitagawa videos and she shares her technique and knowledge with her Mistresses. Maybe you should try Mistress Akiho or if you like tall women - Mistress Bigyoku.
At Sweet Devil I would recommend Mistress Benio for you.

submarine
08-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Bro submarine, as you most probably know, I do want to support our local dominatrix. It is my wish that someday, we can have world-class dominatrix that can rival Japan.

On a lighter note, a certain Mistress (no name will be mentioned) is going to use me as a tool to train her new Mistress. This Mistress-in-training is going to the extent of buying a new pair of boots just for me. I am really grateful to her for taking the effort and I am looking forward to my session soon. Hence, I must say that there is still hope in the local BDSM scene.

must be Minky? Haha, the only problem is that most would-be dominatrix in SG learn a little bit here and there, and then command a premium price thinking they have seen it all. But if they do not have the experience nor the wardrobe to match, I don't see a reason why we should pay a premium price for their services, when I could easily get a PRC to do the things I like.

Paying 300-400 dollars for a local 'domme' for 90 mins or so gets me better satisfaction, but the 5-6 fold price increase does not often translate to an proportional increase in satisfaction level. Am probably better off getting 5-6 sessions from the same PRC on different days.

Complicated sessions are best done by the real professionals. Routine sessions, we can get a quick fix by engaging the street-walkers or any PRC who is willing to listen to what you want, especially if your request is fairly simple.

Bro Robert, I think your main drawback would be the boots thing lol. If not for that, I am sure you will be far happier going through the street-walkers and asking them for a ball busting session wearing heels, since that's what most of them wear anyway. By limiting yourself to boots only, you will be stuck with the CMers.

But if Minky does make it, I will be happy for her. Haven't sessioned with her before though, but based on the reviews, I'm pretty confident she must be one of the better locals around.

Chucksta
08-06-2011, 08:44 AM
Anyone know of a good BDSM club in Japan that provides spankees?

ggompong
08-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Bro Calbts
You are so kind writing your long ans extensive review.:)
I sessioned a few times with Mistress Benio, she is 166 tall, on the skinny side but very beautiful. She is in her early 30's so very experienced.in nature she is a sadist, "SM is my hobby".....she loves opera and will whip you under the tune of Wagner......very sensual....and and the next time you listen to Wagner you can close your eyes and imagine back all the lashes given to you.....very deep and she does touch your inside and feelings. as her blog will tell you she does everything sadistically! She speaks fluent english and german....and when not in her Mistress mode is actually very pleasant and personable. I have enjoyed many hours talking to her including taking her on a vacation to Bali...as she loves scuba diving. She is an unforgettable Mistress!

QUOTE=calbts;6008278]Bro open233,

Too bad about Mistress Kyoko for you. I know about the Max Fisch reviews but his changed it some time ago in that you can only go back in history on the review secion 6 months. So the Mistress Kyoko reviews are not available anymore.

Anyway lucky you in going to Japan to experience the best Mistress/BDSM scene in the world.
First you need to know that sessions are done in short time hotels called "love hotels" and can cost anywhere from 3500-8000 yen for about 3 hours. You will meet the Mistress at a meeting point or in front of the hotel then go in and choose the room, etc. They can guide you. Before 2008 - some clubs had small dungeons in or near their offices. This was outlawed and now all sessions must be in hotels. In Tokyo there is a dungeon love hotel called Alpha Inn near Akasaka but it is very expensive.

The choices in Tokyo now are extensive but as a newbie I recommend to call La Siora and start there. I am assuming your Japanese skills are non-existent so you will have no problems as they speak English as do many of the Mistresses. They can also recommend one for you. Mistress Ayastuki is very sadistic , has a wicked sense to her, and is also beautiful. Her English was not good when I saw her 4 years ago but she might be what you want.

You can also try Sweet-Devil.tv and I would recommend Mistress Benio. Lots has been said about her here and you can look it up. If you have the guts - you can try a session with Mistress Reiko who is one of the top Mistress performers in BDSM video and stage. She also has a full body tattoo but likes to wear tight latex catsuits, nazi outfits, and shiny boots. I don't think she speaks much English but she is very sadistic in her videos.
She is featured here:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/40491
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm

A third option for Tokyo newbies would be Mistress Rinko
http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/sample/mistress_rinko/home.html
Although the Mistress selection is not as extensive.

If you are going though Nagoya you can try Club Absolute which has the best English welcoming/explanation of any Japanese club I have ever seen-
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

Also as you can see the Mistress are all beautiful. Many have performed in videos from the maker SM Queen Road
To access their site properly you need to go through a Japan proxy. (I don't know why they do this)
http://www.smqr.com
I have never sessioned there but am very curious about it.

I cannot tell you much about the BDSM clubs in Osaka because I have never sessioned there. Options might be limited for non-Japanese speakers.
Refer to the directory at http://www.whipworld.com and email clubs to see if you get a response.
But the city itself is in some ways more fun and exciting than Tokyo. I love the Shinsaibashi area. And the girls in Osaka dress sexy as hell.

When you get to Bangkok, the BDSM scene/quality of Mistresses goes down. So I must advise you of places to stay away from too. Also you are more likely to find girls in this scene who do SM more so for the money than the actual enjoyment/fufillment of desires like the Japanese scene provides on a consistent basis.

In Bangkok the choice is simple:
Mistress Midori's HOD:
www.thaimistress.net
She has a large selection of Mistresses and the largest and probably best dungeon facility. Mistress Midori does not do sessions herself but will join in once and awhile. I would try contacting her by phone as her website users report many email problems.

A second choice would be Thaidomina.com. Mistress Nurie is professional and a good Mistress. There are some reviews of her and her staff in this thread.

BANGKOK PLACES/MISTRESS TO AVOID:

1. Bar Bar/Demonia - These clubs are expensive and are geared towards making you buy drinks. Nothing I resent more than places that push overpriced drinks at you when all you want to do is play and not get drunk. And drink prices here are equal to that of Western bars.
You can take girls out to your hotel but the quality of Mistress skills is in my opinion - lame.
Also many stories of ripoffs and greediness from the girls here.
2. International Dominas/Goddess Rackham - Unprofessional and I have heard nothing positive about them.
3. Mistress Suniya- from others here on this board - she seems to do the opposite of what you request in a session - unresponsive and unprofessional.[/QUOTE]

calbts
08-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Yes I sessioned with her when she was starting out.
One amazing woman indeed.

Everyone please enjoy these older public photos of the beautiful Mistress Benio from 2008 - some showing her face.

http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/13572/2375d9135711067.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2375d9135711067) http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/13572/5048fa135711070.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5048fa135711070) http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/13572/54e17d135711072.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/54e17d135711072) http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/13572/761e67135711073.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/761e67135711073)

McWoof0
08-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Bro, those websites can changed to english? if not how to understand wats on the site?.. use google to translate? pls advice.

ahmed
09-06-2011, 07:58 AM
hi, any one heard about this Thai new dominatrix mistress Sopa ?
here is her page on collarme...

http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1312543/default.htm

McWoof0
09-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Anyone interested in serving Mistress kimme? Local ah lian, STY, smoker, demanding. dmg at $250 for 2 hrs excluding hotel.

VannDaman
09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
hi, any one heard about this Thai new dominatrix mistress Sopa ? here is her page on collarme...

Looks suspect to me Bro - would pass for some time there . .

VannDaman
09-06-2011, 07:13 PM
hi, any one heard about this Thai new dominatrix mistress Sopa ?

HOWEVER !!!! Need a Commando Raid to tell for sure . . .

robertchua
09-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Bro robertchua , if you are going to start out at La Siora - choosing a Mistress is usually the most difficult decision because they have got such a large selection now to choose from.
I am sure they are all very good at kicking balls as Queen Rie was such a cock and ball torture expert in those Kitagawa videos and she shares her technique and knowledge with her Mistresses. Maybe you should try Mistress Akiho or if you like tall women - Mistress Bigyoku.
At Sweet Devil I would recommend Mistress Benio for you.

Bro calbts, thanks for your recommendation. It is a pity I will not be going to Japan in the near future. I am sure I will have a good time with any of the above Mistresses. In the meantime, stay tuned for my second FR for Mistress Minky and her new Mistress!

robertchua
09-06-2011, 09:36 PM
must be Minky? Haha, the only problem is that most would-be dominatrix in SG learn a little bit here and there, and then command a premium price thinking they have seen it all. But if they do not have the experience nor the wardrobe to match, I don't see a reason why we should pay a premium price for their services, when I could easily get a PRC to do the things I like.

Paying 300-400 dollars for a local 'domme' for 90 mins or so gets me better satisfaction, but the 5-6 fold price increase does not often translate to an proportional increase in satisfaction level. Am probably better off getting 5-6 sessions from the same PRC on different days.

Complicated sessions are best done by the real professionals. Routine sessions, we can get a quick fix by engaging the street-walkers or any PRC who is willing to listen to what you want, especially if your request is fairly simple.

Bro Robert, I think your main drawback would be the boots thing lol. If not for that, I am sure you will be far happier going through the street-walkers and asking them for a ball busting session wearing heels, since that's what most of them wear anyway. By limiting yourself to boots only, you will be stuck with the CMers.

But if Minky does make it, I will be happy for her. Haven't sessioned with her before though, but based on the reviews, I'm pretty confident she must be one of the better locals around.

Bro submarine, you are spot on! Mistress Minky has been busy recruiting new blood in case you do not know. I told her I am open to meeting more Mistresses (as long as they are wearing boots) and the next thing I know, we are arranging for a session with her and her new Mistresses. Was supposed to have my session recently but this new Mistress has not gotten her boots so I have to wait (just like Mistress Sin who took some time before she gotten her boots).

Yes, my main criteria of thigh high / knee high leather boots is something peculiar to me. I guess without the right kind of boots, I have minimal interest in the Mistress. Extreme it may be but that is just me. I guess that is why it is called a "fetish", right?

robertchua
09-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Bro Calbts
You are so kind writing your long ans extensive review.:)
I sessioned a few times with Mistress Benio, she is 166 tall, on the skinny side but very beautiful. She is in her early 30's so very experienced.in nature she is a sadist, "SM is my hobby".....she loves opera and will whip you under the tune of Wagner......very sensual....and and the next time you listen to Wagner you can close your eyes and imagine back all the lashes given to you.....very deep and she does touch your inside and feelings. as her blog will tell you she does everything sadistically! She speaks fluent english and german....and when not in her Mistress mode is actually very pleasant and personable. I have enjoyed many hours talking to her including taking her on a vacation to Bali...as she loves scuba diving. She is an unforgettable Mistress!

Bro ggompong, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. Do continue to contribute more, ok?

osubken
10-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Headed to the UK soon and looking to arrange a session with Mistress Aika especially after reading the FR. Anyone got background on the name change? Believe she was formally known as Mistress Hitomi.

This discussion thread getting quite long. Should we start another thread to continue our discussion and share experiences.

Hardtobeat
10-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Bro submarine, you are spot on! Mistress Minky has been busy recruiting new blood in case you do not know. ... Extreme it may be but that is just me. I guess that is why it is called a "fetish", right?.

You are a legend Bro RCHua !! I just hope all the new Mistresses who train on you, dun wan to kick me the same !! Thought I was tuff before, but no way I could stand up to full kicks . . wimpy I suppose !!

Would LOVE FR of one of your 'training sessions' !!

HTB

robertchua
10-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Bro Hardtobeat, thank you for your kind compliments. I admire you too, my friend and I am glad you are participating in this thread after a long period of absence.

I will be most happy to post my FR. But for now, the onus is on Mistress Minky's new Mistress to get herself a mean pair of thigh high / knee high leather boots.

submarine
11-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Headed to the UK soon and looking to arrange a session with Mistress Aika especially after reading the FR. Anyone got background on the name change? Believe she was formally known as Mistress Hitomi.

This discussion thread getting quite long. Should we start another thread to continue our discussion and share experiences.

yes, she was also known as mistress hitomi, but the pictures there were taken when she was fairly younger. There was another escort website with her in it as well, but according to her, she uses her pictures there but usually engages her contacts to do the actual escorting work. She was just there for the eye candy but god knows whether that's the truth or not.

anyway, she is located along St Leonard's Terrace SW3, about 10 mins walk from the tube station. (her apartment is located somewhere in the link below, not too good to publish her actual house number though)

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=en&q=st+leonards+terrace+google+maps&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=St+Leonard's+Terrace,+London+SW3,+United+Kin gdom&gl=sg&layer=c&cbll=51.487784,-0.16255&panoid=2hN5O36Db8N3wUjcPdie4w&cbp=12,45,,0,0&ll=51.48785,-0.162437&spn=0.00061,0.001725&z=19

tamago09
12-06-2011, 03:17 PM
I know some here have not enjoyed her service, but I felt she was okay (long overdue FR pending due to busy life) ..
So some of you bros may be happy / disinterested to know that Mistress Suniya will be here again from 15 - 21st June (her schedule seemed quite pack at the moment), so I'm guessing some of the regulars here were already aware of her visit :) -- I had only found out from her website.

Hopefully this time will be at least as good, or better than the last round;)

kbearsg
13-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Bros, tried to contact Miss Kathy on CM to no avail. Haven't recieved a reply back. Not sure why :( Gave all details according to Her profile.

Sin Cee Cee
13-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi,

Would like to say thank you for your support..

My first local DOM experience. Sorry Mistress Sin Cee Cee. Better late than never.:o

I met up with Mistress Sin. I had requested for O/L, role play, dirty talk, beating and dominatrix. Met her at a coffee shop near a hotel 81. s 7/10
Body 8/10 curvy
BJ/BBBJ N/A
French N/A
FJ 8/10 wet and tight
Abuse - good and painful.
RP - very good..
Not a time watcher 3 hours in room and 30 min outside.
RTF hell yes

FR on Mistress Sin Cee Cee:

I requested for OL attire and stockings and she obliged. Even came decked in a worn pair of nudes complete with garter. Very sexy lady. Really knows how to work her man with her feet even though its her first (I think).

Her footjob skills are very good for a first timer. Love the smell of her worn nylons. Love the taste of her feet. Came big time. Really big time.

Highly recommended!

This includes Mistress Sin Cee Cee but she has taken the effort to scout for a suitable pair of boots just for me (I am her only client who have such an unique request).

I must say she really excels in role-playing. But I am grateful for Mistress Sin for making our session possible (by buying a pair of boots just for me) and this FR is my way of thanking her.

For bros interested in engaging her services, do drop her a PM via her profile
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=434365

subway73
13-06-2011, 01:30 PM
After Ke Er left I do not seem to have luck in meeting other mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up.
Any bro there got new blood to this pathetic sub.

suboy
13-06-2011, 03:56 PM
After Ke Er left I do not seem to have luck in meeting other mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up.
Any bro there got new blood to this pathetic sub.

Hi subway73, what do you mean by "mistresmisuse of the time I am being stood up"?

Just curoius..

subway73
13-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Typo from iPhone apologies, corrected, I meant local mistress and my self being stood up。
Well I am trying to get myself hooked up in a spot with m Minky n her entourage of newbie on ojt. Hopefully my eagerness would not lead into a disappointment. Stay tune for updates. Local spore dungeon scene. Bro Robert have flagged this one up. My turn now ;p

Schrodinger
14-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Bros, tried to contact Miss Kathy on CM to no avail. Haven't recieved a reply back. Not sure why :( Gave all details according to Her profile.

Took me 3 weeks from initial contact to finally setting up a session with her, due to clash of schedules. She mentioned that while she was getting good response on CM, most want sessions around the same time, so she has to get through them slowly. Just be patient bro.

Anyway, some quick stats:

Looks: 6.5/10 (perhaps my expectations were built up by some of the ratings here, plus I once had a stunning Viet hair stylist...)
Body:7.5/10 (just about right proportionally, for me.)
Skill: 6.5/10 (like most have mentioned, still somewhat inexperienced. But good teaser, fast learner and the potential is definitely there.)

kbearsg
14-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Took me 3 weeks from initial contact to finally setting up a session with her, due to clash of schedules. She mentioned that while she was getting good response on CM, most want sessions around the same time, so she has to get through them slowly. Just be patient bro.

Thanks bro, appreciated. :)

submarine
14-06-2011, 02:40 PM
New blood

Tried a PRC recently and requested for a femdom themed session. She said that she had some experience in China before and I thought why not just give it a shot.

Anyway, here goes:

Met up with her at a hotel and I thought she was quite pretty although she is certainly no SYT. Figure was OK, with slender and relatively toned legs in the mini dress of hers. Had a slight tummy but I had no problems with that.

Session was short as I was tired and it was getting late. It involved her collaring me, leading me around the room like a dog with a leash tied to my neck and member. She could certainly do a harder session physically but since I requested for a sensual session, it ended with her sitting on top of my face and coming.

Attitude was OK, willing to please and lots of moans which I felt were not too real. But since it was a roleplay session, I just took it with a pinch of salt and told myself to enjoy her moans and dirty talk.

Overall, I would not classify her as experienced. Even less so than Ke-Er, but for the money, I would think she is worth it if you are in dire need of sensual discipline and cannot find anyone else who can satisfy your craving.

By the way, she does not have any BDSM equipment. And to bros who want discipline and penetration, she would do both, although I did not request for the latter.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dressing 7/10 (wore garters, stockings and a mini dress)
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

I would think this lady (Xuan Xuan) would be a love or hate affair for bros in this thread. She just arrived in Singapore and will be here for 3 months. Pls PM me for her contact if you are interested in her services and up me if possible.

Cheers

submarine
14-06-2011, 02:46 PM
To the bros here who don't mind paying 600 for an hour of domination, and 300 for subsequent hour, Coco does domination. I have verified with her although for this price, I am better off flying to Japan for my fix with a professional domme who does it 24/7.

http://www.adoos.sg/post/18025243/pretty_high_class_escort_in_singapore

Her number is listed there. Any bros who tried her pls provide an FR. I thought she looked like a local race queen who used to pole-dance at some club (name was Sherry if I recalled correctly).

robertchua
14-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Bro submarine, thank you for your contributions! I would have upped your points if the system allows it. I will not be trying PRCs for the time being and as for this Coco, paying $900 for 2 hours of domination is way beyond my budget.

Fmcane
14-06-2011, 05:56 PM
Bro submarine, Just upz u recently. Thk u for the contributions in this thread together with another domme find :D.

mag3459
15-06-2011, 02:26 AM
New blood

Tried a PRC recently and requested for a femdom themed session. She said that she had some experience in China before and I thought why not just give it a shot.

Anyway, here goes:

Met up with her at a hotel and I thought she was quite pretty although she is certainly no SYT. Figure was OK, with slender and relatively toned legs in the mini dress of hers. Had a slight tummy but I had no problems with that.

Session was short as I was tired and it was getting late. It involved her collaring me, leading me around the room like a dog with a leash tied to my neck and member. She could certainly do a harder session physically but since I requested for a sensual session, it ended with her sitting on top of my face and coming.

Attitude was OK, willing to please and lots of moans which I felt were not too real. But since it was a roleplay session, I just took it with a pinch of salt and told myself to enjoy her moans and dirty talk.

Overall, I would not classify her as experienced. Even less so than Ke-Er, but for the money, I would think she is worth it if you are in dire need of sensual discipline and cannot find anyone else who can satisfy your craving.

By the way, she does not have any BDSM equipment. And to bros who want discipline and penetration, she would do both, although I did not request for the latter.

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

I would think this lady (Xuan Xuan) would be a love or hate affair for bros in this thread. She just arrived in Singapore and will be here for 3 months. Pls PM me for her contact if you are interested in her services and up me if possible.

Cheers

hi bro ready envy u got a lot of good lobang always ,good 1

Xbj123
15-06-2011, 02:31 AM
Fellow bros

Been reading this thread for a while. Planning to make a trip to Thailand later in this year and attending a session. I read somewhere that for example in Japan its no longer legal to hold dungeons, however this isnt in Thailand is it so it should be all safe? And BDSM as whole is legal? Just curious as some asian countries are pretty strict I think.

I've never served a domme so im completely novice. Are the Thai dommes in general novice-friendlys?

I'll be going to Phuket most likely. Anyone tried Empress Lucy? She looks stunning.

Thanks for reading!

calbts
15-06-2011, 11:09 AM
No there is no law forbidding dungeons in Thailand. In fact the dungeon setups in Thailand are probably one of the only advantages Thailand has over Japan when it comes to the SM scene.

In Bangkok I recommended Mistress Midori before.

I have not seen Empress Lucy but have not read anything negative about her. I think she has traveled a bit in Europe and has been exposed to the scene over there. She does speak English and supposedly has a good dungeon. Will be interested to hear your report.

Yes Thai doms are novice friendly but be sure to communicate up front exactly what you do want and what you do not want. As we have heard here, some doms(M. Suniya) do not listen so they should be avoided. In my opinion these self-proclaimed doms probably get few if any repeat clients.

But a few things about Phuket itself -
First, it is the most expensive area of Thailand and I would say may rival prices in Singapore.

Second , there are many scams geared towards tourists especially in Patong.
There have been numerous stories of Jet Ski operators extorting tourists.
DO not rent a jet ski.
Also lots of petty crimes. Be on your guard.

Finally, there is a tuk-tuk(taxi) mafia on Phuket that charges ripoff rates for transportation on the island. It is a major problem that somehow does not get fixed. The tuk-tuks do not have meters and the mafia-like drivers will try to extort you for every baht. Unfortunately unless you rent a car, there is not much you can do to avoid them. There are some cheaper group taxi trucks that originate from the main Phuket town before 5 pm.

Phuket left such a bad taste for me that I will never go back again.

But some of the beaches are nice and you may have a good time.

suboy
15-06-2011, 03:12 PM
New blood

Anyway, here goes:

Looks 6.5/10
Figure 7/10
Attitude 7.5/10
Dmg 80+30+10 (tips)

Cheers

Hi bro Submarine, well done! There is nothing like expanding the pool of available Mistreses here. Where did you get to
know her? You know, I feel like doing the same too, that is introducing more ladies into BDSM and giving all of us more choices.

robertchua
15-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Bro suboy, that is what this thread is all about and that is why I choose to participate in this thread. We have so few good dominatrix in Singapore but with everyone sharing, all of us can enjoy!

Galiator
15-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I had visited Mistress Lucy this year in Phuket...she had put on a lot of weight..skill is one of the best..in Thailand, nothing shocked her if you dare..just tell her..her caning is one of the pain if bro can like..

House in town, difficult to find... a red color in a remote area...dungeon is small..compared to her previous setup...

Call her when you there...

Enjoy and good luck...

submarine
15-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi fellow bros, please do not envy me. I too had to take it the hard way, asking almost every PRC I know whether they are interested in femdom.

Out of about 10, i think perhaps only 1 or 2 will be interested. Most would not know what I am talking about, and for the 1 or 2 that are willing to try, patience is certainly required, not just from me, but from you guys as well. These 1 or 2 ladies are certainly not experienced, and requires guidance and practice. Never an easy feat. Do not expect synergy in these sessions, but good consolation is that these 1 or 2 ladies offer their usual services as well (you guys know what I am talking about), so there is something for you guys to fall back on if the femdom part of the session becomes boring.

By the way, this PRC (Xuan Xuan) does have a friend who is willing to dabble into femdom as well. They could do double sessions if anyone is interested.

For those who have PMed me, I will reply this very minute. But please be sincere and do not ask her if you are not genuinely interested in a session. No curious 'may I know what is femdom about' SMS to her please. I think I have already troubled her quite enough with my demands and questions.

Anyway for $80 an hour (excluding room), this is a small price to pay. Who knows, you might hit it off with her and have a fun session.

By the way, I am not an OKT for this girl, and I will never be an OKT to anyone. Hope you guys enjoy your session if it is indeed arranged and post an FR here if possible.

Disclaimer : Not an experienced domme, and she could fit into the 'I don't mind doing this because the money is the same or better' kinda girl. But saving grace is her willingness to please, so good luck.

mag3459
16-06-2011, 03:05 AM
sound good bro submarine,care have more info about xuan xuan and her friend pls thanks...

robertchua
16-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi fellow bros, please do not envy me. I too had to take it the hard way, asking almost every PRC I know whether they are interested in femdom.

Bro submarine, yes that is the kind of spirit that I hope all of us, as genuine BDSM lovers, can adopt. It is never easy to ask but out of the many failed attempts, comes a real gem once in a while that makes us want to continue some more, right?

slavedominic
16-06-2011, 06:28 PM
Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand.

slave dominic served as a sissy maid at the House of Midori in early June. Having contacted Mistress via e-mail, She quickly arranged the session and meeting point. i was picked up right on time, and taken to the venue.

i served a 5-hour session at the feet of Mistress Victoria and Ladyboy Layla. The one room i was in was well furnished with clamps and equipment - but not a lot of TV wear for those who desire to be transformed.

In the session, i was given an enema, and then introduced to anal penetration with dildo for the first time. This was a humiliation i was very wary of, but endured to please Mistress and Layla.

Mistress Victoria was inventive with her bondage positions, while Layla enjoyed sitting on slave's face for long periods. There was much foot worship and worship of Layla's co*k. At the end of the session i received a lovely degradation of receiving full facial from Layla.

Earlier on, the highlight was an intense 30 minutes wrapped to a bedpost in cling-film, and exposed ****le and c*ck were teased and clamped until i was literally begging for mercy.

More of the very attractive Mistress Victoria in that aggressive and demanding manner would have been wonderful, but even so, this was the best bdsm session i have been on the receiving end of in Asia in 5 years visiting the region.

Thank You Mistress.
Recommended. i will be returning, if instructed by Mistress.

VannDaman
17-06-2011, 06:35 AM
Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand. . . recommended . . . .

Well done Bro !! Esp like the plastic wrap to the post with special parts exposed ;)

I keep saving my pennies to try an overnight stay at M.Midori's - serving ALL the Mistresses who stay there . . . three hours is the most I have tried.

Vann

robertchua
17-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Review: Midori, Bangkok Thailand.

slave dominic served as a sissy maid at the House of Midori in early June. Having contacted Mistress via e-mail, She quickly arranged the session and meeting point. i was picked up right on time, and taken to the venue.

i served a 5-hour session at the feet of Mistress Victoria and Ladyboy Layla. The one room i was in was well furnished with clamps and equipment - but not a lot of TV wear for those who desire to be transformed.

In the session, i was given an enema, and then introduced to anal penetration with dildo for the first time. This was a humiliation i was very wary of, but endured to please Mistress and Layla.

Mistress Victoria was inventive with her bondage positions, while Layla enjoyed sitting on slave's face for long periods. There was much foot worship and worship of Layla's co*k. At the end of the session i received a lovely degradation of receiving full facial from Layla.

Earlier on, the highlight was an intense 30 minutes wrapped to a bedpost in cling-film, and exposed ****le and c*ck were teased and clamped until i was literally begging for mercy.

More of the very attractive Mistress Victoria in that aggressive and demanding manner would have been wonderful, but even so, this was the best bdsm session i have been on the receiving end of in Asia in 5 years visiting the region.

Thank You Mistress.
Recommended. i will be returning, if instructed by Mistress.

Bro slavedominic, thanks for your sharing. Will up you shortly.

calbts
17-06-2011, 10:59 AM
YES

another confirmation that Mistress Midori's HOD is THE choice here in Bangkok.
Great review bro slavedominic.

By the way.. chateujade's- (the first ever house in Thailand) - website is down.
Does anyone know if they are still operating?

butthenhorr
17-06-2011, 01:16 PM

Out of about 10, i think perhaps only 1 or 2 will be interested. Most would not know what I am talking about, and for the 1 or 2 that are willing to try, patience is certainly required, not just from me, but from you guys as well. These 1 or 2 ladies are certainly not experienced, and requires guidance and practice. Never an easy feat. Do not expect synergy in these sessions, but good consolation is that these 1 or 2 ladies offer their usual services as well (you guys know what I am talking about), so there is something for you guys to fall back on if the femdom part of the session becomes boring.

By the way, this PRC (Xuan Xuan) does have a friend who is willing to dabble into femdom as well. They could do double sessions if anyone is interested.

For those who have PMed me, I will reply this very minute. But please be sincere and do not ask her if you are not genuinely interested in a session. No curious 'may I know what is femdom about' SMS to her please. I think I have already troubled her quite enough with my demands and questions.

Anyway for $80 an hour (excluding room), this is a small price to pay. Who knows, you might hit it off with her and have a fun session.

By the way, I am not an OKT for this girl, and I will never be an OKT to anyone. Hope you guys enjoy your session if it is indeed arranged and post an FR here if possible.

Disclaimer : Not an experienced domme, and she could fit into the 'I don't mind doing this because the money is the same or better' kinda girl. But saving grace is her willingness to please, so good luck.

Agree with you that it takes lots of patience. Just want to ask how you actually ask those prc? I tried but most of them dun seems to understand what i meant.

submarine
17-06-2011, 11:37 PM
Agree with you that it takes lots of patience. Just want to ask how you actually ask those prc? I tried but most of them dun seems to understand what i meant.

Erm, i just asked whether they are interested in domination (in mandarin of course). They would usually have an inkling what it is about, but whether they are willing to try it or whether they are good at it is another matter.

robertchua
18-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Bro butthenhorr, to add on to what Bro submarine has said, you can ask the PRC lady if she "SM". If I am not wrong, the dominatrix is known as "S" and us (clients) are known as "M".

robertchua
18-06-2011, 05:56 AM
YES

By the way.. chateujade's- (the first ever house in Thailand) - website is down.

Bro calbts, just to share with you that I was very close to engaging Mistress Midori when I was in Bangkok some time back. At that time, I was a newbie in engaging dominatrix and unfortunately, I did not know that there were threads such as this wonderful one (in which I have gotten to know many BDSM-minded bros like yourself). I thought in my simple mind that I can find Mistress Midori's address based on the vague map in the website. I was walking aimlessly in Ratchadaphisek and even asked a local internet cafe owner if he knew who Mistress Midori was. Yes, I was that silly back then.

Up till today, I regret not going for Mistress Midori's HOD. Life is too short for regrets and thus, I will make sure I visit HOD next time if I get the chance.

Zinziaswee
18-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Erm, i just asked whether they are interested in domination (in mandarin of course). They would usually have an inkling what it is about, but whether they are willing to try it or whether they are good at it is another matter.

Hmm...Japanese normally use the term 女王. How about asking them if they have 女王服务? and then pictures speaks a thousand words, I'd probably prepare a picture of sorts to drive the point home :)

Galiator
18-06-2011, 10:10 AM
YES

Chateujade is running down...Don, the owner may be retiring soon...

osubken
18-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi bro Submarine, well done! There is nothing like expanding the pool of available Mistreses here. Where did you get to
know her? You know, I feel like doing the same too, that is introducing more ladies into BDSM and giving all of us more choices.

Important thing in my opinion is to let the ladies know that there is more to the scene than just pain. Fetishes for example, makes up a big part of play. I think the ladies (and guys in some cases) who have indulged their partners enjoy how much control over their partners and appreciate that control can be achieved even without sex. Knowing that they do not have to sell themselves physically may interest more ladies to take up domination maybe professionally. Imagine half of Geylang offering BDSM instead of sex. When there is the right opportunity, I do talk to ladies (even friends) about the subject to explore if there is any interest and I have been both disappointed and pleasantly surprised.

robertchua
18-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Hmm...Japanese normally use the term 女王. How about asking them if they have 女王服务? and then pictures speaks a thousand words, I'd probably prepare a picture of sorts to drive the point home :)

Bro Zinziaswee, 女王 is a good term to use. But if all else fails, a picture, as suggested by you, speaks a thousand words!

robertchua
18-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Chateujade is running down...Don, the owner may be retiring soon...

Bro Galiator, this is sad news. Don, at one time, contributed much to this thread. We will miss him and his dominatrix for sure.

robertchua
18-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Important thing in my opinion is to let the ladies know that there is more to the scene than just pain. Fetishes for example, makes up a big part of play. I think the ladies (and guys in some cases) who have indulged their partners enjoy how much control over their partners and appreciate that control can be achieved even without sex. Knowing that they do not have to sell themselves physically may interest more ladies to take up domination maybe professionally. Imagine half of Geylang offering BDSM instead of sex. When there is the right opportunity, I do talk to ladies (even friends) about the subject to explore if there is any interest and I have been both disappointed and pleasantly surprised.

Bro osubken, I agree with you. If we can let more ladies know that they need not provide sex but rather satisfy our fetishes, we will be more than willing to pay for their BDSM services. I cannot wait for the day that half of Geylang will provide such BDSM services. But unfortunately, I think we belong to the minority.

submarine
19-06-2011, 01:04 AM
i have always been wondering why ain't there a legal brothel in Geylang providing BDSM services. I am sure it would garner good business, strange that no enterprising dude has entertained this thought though.

calbts
19-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Yes too bad about Don retiring. The guy was/is a character.

Maybe it would take a guy like Don to open up an establishment in Singapore.
Before chateaujade - there was nothing related to SM in Thailand. He kind of opened up the door to what we have now which is a small but growing group of places to play. A few like Midori's are quite good but many of the other places are lacking. Hopefully it will improve over time.

You guys in Singapore seem to have a much more conservative atmosphere than in Thailand. Shame really.
I have a noticed a few Mistresses practicing in Shanghai and Beijing. Do you Singapore guys think you are more conservative than China? I would tend to think no.... but what do I know.

I feel for you Singapore bros.

WweJustin89
19-06-2011, 04:35 PM
One thing no one dare to open this BDSM thing openly is the Singapore system. It does not allows alot of things, too much restriction on the freedom of us. Other islamic countries also have their own rules which makes porn not so widely available compare to Singapore not to even mention Japan and U.S.A.

The only way is the pray hard that the government would act on reduces this restrictions and allows citizens to have more freedom in the things they wanted to do. To me, BDSM is perfectly fine and nothing wrong. It's as normal as going to fish tank and pay $50 for a lady to satisfy your needs, just that the needs of us is different as compare to an average people.

But over the years, there had been so much improvement in our BDSM community which is slowly expanding, hope things would go well in maybe a year or so to come. Thanks for all the tips and guidance which I learnt from so much =)

MaidAngelina
19-06-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm Maid Angelina, Head Maid of Princess Selene.

I was pointed to this post of a slave of Princess Jasmine (another Princess of our Castle). I'm glad that you had fun serving Princess Victoria.

Just for anyone who's curious, the hotel is the Nangkang branch of DM Hotels.

Her profile:
Her pics here:

mr nokia
20-06-2011, 11:15 AM
i got one contact and she very good at making you submissive to her. She just arrive in singapore. She provide massage and also everything and you just inform her what you preffered.

robertchua
20-06-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm Maid Angelina, Head Maid of Princess Selene.

I was pointed to this post of a slave of Princess Jasmine (another Princess of our Castle). I'm glad that you had fun serving Princess Victoria.

Just for anyone who's curious, the hotel is the Nangkang branch of DM Hotels.

Hi MaidAngelina!

Welcome to SBF! I had the pleasure of serving Princess Mai Maya last year and had posted my testimonial to you (if you can recall). I hope I can see Princess Mai Maya soon.

Fmcane
20-06-2011, 01:42 PM
i got one contact and she very good at making you submissive to her. She just arrive in singapore. She provide massage and also everything and you just inform her what you preffered.

Hi bro mr nokia, thks for sharing, but bros here may need more info :).

Example
Name: ?
Origin: PRC?
Looks: ?/10
Body: ?/10
Attitude: ?
Skills: ?/10
Damage: ?/?h

bshock
20-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Can't really imagine a mistress giving a submissive slave a massage:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

electricdreams
20-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Yes too bad about Don retiring. The guy was/is a character.

Maybe it would take a guy like Don to open up an establishment in Singapore.
Before chateaujade - there was nothing related to SM in Thailand. He kind of opened up the door to what we have now which is a small but growing group of places to play. A few like Midori's are quite good but many of the other places are lacking. Hopefully it will improve over time.

You guys in Singapore seem to have a much more conservative atmosphere than in Thailand. Shame really.
I have a noticed a few Mistresses practicing in Shanghai and Beijing. Do you Singapore guys think you are more conservative than China? I would tend to think no.... but what do I know.

I feel for you Singapore bros.

Do think that locally the play factor should be more creative, adventurous and yet not physically pervert that it contributes health risks.

Attached here is an example of female domineering in an act-out style, so it stimulates the fantasy play for men and women as well. With the right execution and preparation, men can also acquire the same orgasm and discharge even without physical penetration:

http://www.shufuni.com/asians/794C2259-DFD9-4DF7-9212-25397B6928B0.html

:)

submarine
20-06-2011, 11:23 PM
for bros who are interested, WZT is back in SG.

cheers

cheongsterjon
21-06-2011, 04:07 PM
for bros who are interested, WZT is back in SG.

cheers

you got pm

kbearsg
22-06-2011, 03:28 PM
When there is the right opportunity, I do talk to ladies (even friends) about the subject to explore if there is any interest and I have been both disappointed and pleasantly surprised.

Agree. I have done this before. Not easy to find the right person, or share your interest (our interest) with a seemingly vanilla party (friend etc). But it's always worth trying. Approached a few vanilla friends with these thoughts etc and it did result in some online domination, very subtle but a great experience.

VannDaman
22-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Overdue for an FR Bros (actually overdue for some ACTION ;). Several reviews here already on M.Suniya, but on this trip I rec'd a last minute SMS from her about including M.Rose for add'l $. (see photos on her website) Could not resist (duh) so off we went.

M.Suniya and I go way back, so I quickly recognized the sleek Domme I know so well. However first time w/ her new charge M.Rose – who was very hot. SYT, uppity attitude ;) very nice. Got to the room and unloaded our bags of toys. M.Suniya always brings too many, but it is kind of a turn-on seeing them laying around the table, wondering which ones will be next . .

On my back, “mummy” tied arms straight down, legs together. Ball gag inserted, so no comments. Blindfolded (I hate blindfolds, as I love to see everything). But enough to peek thru and see the ladies changing clothes into their gear. Both total Brazillian (shaved), and M.Rose tits . . just wait.

I feel them both getting onto the bed, one of them squats above my head holding me with her thighs. The other starts tying my cock and balls. Mainly the balls, as each loop extended them further and tighter, and further and tighter until they felt like they would burst. I got a glimpse and they looked like an red icecream cone. While one is still stretching my nuts, I feel the first flogger on my chest across my nipples. Now the blindfold comes off (finally!) and they are both in black hose, boots and corsets. And both wielding leather floggers. M.Rose is working on my stomach and chest, M.Suniya on my legs. Not too harsh – actually was hoping to increase further – maybe some more on the privates ;) by the time they decided to change.

Rolled me off the bed onto my knees, and I am looking right into M.Suniyas strapon. Mrose starts flogging from behind “SUCK” I hear and the flogging gets harder. I start as best I can. M.Suniya holds the back of my head and begins to thrust deeper. Pushing too deep, I gag and pull away, only to feel her hand on the back of my head pushing it right back down – this time all the way along with the flogger starting up again. I start to puke, but choke it back down. Again down it goes, I heave. Drooling and my eyes watering all over, they stand me up. Still “Mummy-tied”.

M.Rose is standing in front of me looking me in the face. Her tits are ALMOST out. She slaps me across the face. Then again, only harder, then harder then SLAPPP !! Two very hard ones as she pinches my cheeks to force my mouth open, then spits a huge gob straight into my throat. SLAPPP !! SLAPP again – 'OPEN!” and another spit into my mouth. M.Suniya now has a paddle, and starts slapping my ass. OK at first. M.Rose begins to unzip her corset, spilling her beautiful tits right in front of me. I lean over to them, she backs up just a bit. This sticks my ass out, and M.Suniya lets me have it with the paddle. My mouth reaches MRose tits, and I cannot even feel the paddle increasing as I lean forward to suck. SLAPPP ! Again SLAPPP . Spit. Now M.Suniya comes in front pinching my mouth open, and spits another gob inside, the ladies laughing with each other speaking in Thai.

M.Rose now pulls down her tights, and puts a cup between her legs, then fills it with piss. SLAPP!! another crack across the face. 'Now you drink your soup slave”. And with that M.Rose produces a large spoon (like an icecream scoop) and right in front of my face holds the cup of her piss and begins to feed it to me. I hesitate . . SLAPPP !! so I drink.

Now I am pushed over the edge of the bed facedown, and with my balls still tied in front this pushes my ass up. I see M.Suniya walk over and pick out a cane. M.Rose climbs across the bed in front of me, sitting on the bed and spreads her legs right in front of my face. She is wearing sheer pantyhose, so I can see her shaved pussy clearly through the hose. Inches away. “Lick it !!” I hear as the first cane stroke comes. Somehow I wriggle forward enough to get my face on M.Rose Pussy. Now the cane strokes fade away as I get my face into M.Rose pussy. The strokes get harder and I begin to notice again. M.Rose then gets up, and turns around, lays down face down in front of me, then pushes back until her ass is jammed up against my face. The caning continues as my tongue tries to work thru the nylon. Actually the caning never gets to the point of really bad pain (which it can very quickly). Could have pushed me a bit more there for sure.

I hear M.Suniya walking to the table, heels clacking on the way back and I feel her hand pushing the lube up my ass. I cannot see, as my face is buried into M.Rose ass, but feel the push of M.Suniya's strapon against my ass. With the first painful push it is in, and after a slow few strokes, she is fucking my ass so my face is banging into M.Roses ass, and my noises go nowhere. I cannot move or support myself, other than the push from the dildo in my ass and my face on M.Rose ass. After some time, they both get up. M.Suniya is now on the bed in front of me – my face still difficult to hold up tied face down like this. She moves forward until her dildo is at my mouth, and pushes my mouth over it. M.Rose is now behind, and I feel her fingers in my ass. More lube, more fingers. Pain, deeper, She somehow grabs my prostate and I just about explode. Gagging on M.Suniyas cock. More and more, and I am sure M.Rose ended up with her fist inside me by the end of it.

I come around and am on my back on the floor. M.Suniya puts a towell under my head. Then comes the ring-gag, opening my mouth. SLAPPP !!! again. As the ladies take turns spitting into my open mouth. M.Rose gets the cup of her pee, and starts to feed it to me again with the spoon. Warm pee from the source is one thing, but COLD pee . . . . SLAPPP!!! Eat your soup slave ! Then M.Suniya straddling my head with her stockings removed. Looking up into her beautiful ass and pussy. When looks even better as she squats down over my open mouth. I pray it will be pee (she has been known to go elsewhere), and it is as she begins to relieve pee herself. A lot more coming from her, but with the ring gag I have to drink or drown.

Sort of in a daze from here, but I end up on my back on the bed, legs spread and tied, my hands above. M.Suniya is working on my cock, and now M.Rose is laying coyly by my face with her corset removed, wearing only black pantyhose. Her tits are very impressive. Not huge (C-) but young and perky with big soft nips . .

M.Suniya has attached some electrical straps to my balls, and asks “Can you feel that” No. “Can you feel that?” No “Can you feel . . “ AHHH YESSSSSS. The electrical box sending jolts into my nuts. Now M.Rose pulls down her pantyhose, and sits her gorgeous naked ass on my face. Saying something, but I could not hear. With my face buried in M.Rose's ass, I cannot see what is going on with my Cock, but I feel the very strange sensation of a “sound” being inserted into my penis. For those unfamiliar, these are curved smooth stainless steel rods thin enough to be inserted into your penis.
Not extremely painful (the small ones) but bizzare feeling for sure. And then the unmistakable burning sting of the candle wax. All over my balls and penis, but since I cannot see I cannot anticipate where it is coming next.

M.Rose lifts up, and I get to see the whole world in it's sopping wet glory. M.Suniya now produces a plastic syringe (no needle) and fills it with lube. She inserts the plastic tip into my penes, and injects the whole load inside my cock. It feels like reverse pee. THEN she pulls out a much larger 'sound', only this one with a wire attached – the the electrical box.

The big sound goes into my penis, but with the lube injected is not TOO painful. Then she switches on the electrical box, and I feel the tingle/buzz/pain deep inside. Actually not as painful as electical contact on the outside skin, but very strange. Really the last few centimeters of your cock is where you REALLY feel it – which is what happened when she began to draw it out, the back in, then out. Your cock goes on fire as the electicity reaches those last several centimeters.

The tools come out, and M.Suniya now climbs aboard my face, while M.Rose oils up my tingling cock, Right on my mouth M.Suniya begins to pee, and I gulp as fast as I can (we are on the hotel sheets now !) She moves her ass onto my mouth as M.Rose is jacking my exhausted cock, and somehow finally I cum, and collapse.

Slowly untied and stiff, I get up, stretch. M.Rose is still standing there naked, and M.Suniya with nothing on the bottom, tits out over her corset. We laugh at the mess, and begin to clean up. All naked. Taking turns in the shower . . cleaning toys. Time to go and we talked about showing M.Rose some places in Singapore (her first trip here), places to go eat that were NOT Thai . .

So a great visit for me. I am still a believer (as some others here) that repeat visits with DETAILED feedback as to what you liked, what you WOULD like is the way to go with your Domme of choice. I tried new ones each time for a while, but try to imagine yourself, meeting someone for the first time with complicated fetishes and needs . . very difficult to meet expectations on a first visit with anyone.

HOWEVER, having said all THAT, they also say “variety is the spice of life” so I'm off to try a new one later this week !!!! Love the 'nervousness' and wondering about new experiences. Call me crazy.

So hopefully a new FR later !!

Play Safe Bros - Vann

submarine
23-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Overdue for an FR Bros (actually overdue for some ACTION ;). Several reviews here already on M.Suniya, but on this trip I rec'd a last minute SMS from her about including M.Rose for add'l $. (see photos on her website) Could not resist (duh) so off we went.

So hopefully a new FR later !!

Play Safe Bros - Vann

Great FR Bro. But catherisation is out for me at this stage. Cannot bear having something inserted into my member *cringes*. Upped you

Bataille
24-06-2011, 08:05 AM
VannDaman, great review. I love seeing Suniya when she is in town. Sadly, I have been out of town too many times while she is here.

cheongsterjon
24-06-2011, 11:57 AM
saw from her website that suniya is in town but she din reply me...

Arcticbear
25-06-2011, 12:41 AM
i had a session with Mistress Suniya yesterday; she already had a room booked so i only needed to pay the fees. Basically, my asshole is still hurtinng today from the fucking she gave me with 3 sizes of her strap on..i was done in missionary, doggy and spooning. She also did face sitting and it was a joy to be able to smell her ass. I ended the session being tied up on at my legs and being made to cum on my own face...i would see her again when she is in singapore...she does bring a lot of stuff and goes through almost the whole box of condoms and tube of KY in one session

VannDaman
25-06-2011, 10:33 AM
i had a session with Mistress Suniya yesterday; she already had a room booked so i only needed to pay the fees. . .

Good for her to pick up the room !!! I had room for a full night, so they got a great deal from me !!

V

motherboard
28-06-2011, 10:13 PM
hi bros....

sorry i was in China for the past few months and forgot to update a dom whom i met. She goes by the name of Mistress Gina, a local dom who has been based in San Francisco for years and now relocated back to Singapore.Apparently, she has been in Singapore for a few years and now after settling her personal issues, she is back to domination.

She charges 250/per hour and i have only tried caning and foot worship. For other BDSM related activities, please do feel free to email her at [email protected]

Due to the lack of local dominatrix, hope this helpS to satisfy bros who are in need of domination.

Regards

mic23
29-06-2011, 12:54 AM
Hi Motherboard,

Thanks for sharing with us about Mistress Gina. Could you share with us more about her, attitude, appearance, professionalism etc. A short FR would be helpful. Thanks.

hi bros....

sorry i was in China for the past few months and forgot to update a dom whom i met. She goes by the name of Mistress Gina, a local dom who has been based in San Francisco for years and now relocated back to Singapore.Apparently, she has been in Singapore for a few years and now after settling her personal issues, she is back to domination.

She charges 250/per hour and i have only tried caning and foot worship. For other BDSM related activities, please do feel free to email her at [email protected]

Due to the lack of local dominatrix, hope this helpS to satisfy bros who are in need of domination.

Regards

motherboard
29-06-2011, 09:24 AM
ok bros....my virgin FR here in sammyboy

Looks 7/10 ( has that dominant aura)

my session included caning and foot worship... she wore black boots accompanied with white stockings and a black dress... her caning was lethal, for those who enjoy hardcore, do try her caning. She made me crawl around like a dog, removing her boots and then stockings with my mouth. As for other aspects of domination, i have yet to try and therefore unable to comment.

She's pretty tall for a local lady, around 166 and she maintained her figure well despite her being in her early 30s.

regards

motherboard
29-06-2011, 09:29 AM
oh ya, forgot to add in...

M Gina is unlike other dominatirx i met. When i told her my interests, she would give me pointers on how the session should be conducted and not just acting accordingly to my fetish. This i thing is the plus point of her... hope that helps

regards

McWoof0
29-06-2011, 04:52 PM
Saw alot of new and stunning mistresses in Mistress Suniya's group.

www.mistresssuniya.com

Simply amazing mistresses..

wujifoot
29-06-2011, 09:13 PM
oh ya, forgot to add in...

M Gina is unlike other dominatirx i met. When i told her my interests, she would give me pointers on how the session should be conducted and not just acting accordingly to my fetish. This i thing is the plus point of her... hope that helps

regards

does she has a place, or we need to book a hotel 81?

osubken
30-06-2011, 04:39 AM
FR on my recent session with Mistress Aika of London.

Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Attitude 7/10
Dressing 8/10
Skill 9/10
Damage GBP 250/ hour

I made it known that I prefer a soft sensual type of session with worship and heavy teasing. During my pre-session telephone call, Mistress also mentioned she had a visitor and if I was interested, we could do a double session.

Mistress Akia greeted me at the door dressed in her sexy black lace bra and corset outfit. For those who are members to her site, she wore this for her "Sissification" clips. Mistress looks exactly like how she presented herself on the website. She offered me some water before sitting me down on her sofa. She then asked her visitor, Mistress Ling to come out to meet me.

Mistress Ling was tall slim and looked every bit a model. She was dressed in black, including black latex stockings. I could not say no to her but we agreed that she would only stay for an hour since I had not prepared a proper tribute for her time. Most importantly, she was from Singapore but living in London.

I was then made to strip and kneel on a large mat. Before starting the session, I asked if Mistress Aika would change into her purple corset and nipple ornament outfit. She obliged and went to change but came out minus the nipple ornaments. Mistress said it was my lucky day as she could not find them. Mistress Ling has already come out by then. They started to examine my naked body, running their fingers and nails across my sensitive areas to warm me up nicely for the session.

The two Mistresses then fastened me onto the whipping horse and Mistress Aika threatened to whip me. All this time, Mistress Ling continued to carress me. She then spanked me on my behind several times very hard. I cried out in shock more than pain. Mistress Aika brushed her hair across my face and invited me to enjoy the scent of her hair. I was facing down on the whipping horse and she asked me to look up. My eyes were at the level of her panty covered pussy but it certainly aroused me. She asked if I wanted to worship her down there. I was already wet by then. Mistress Aika allowed my hands to brush against her exposed nipples which were firm by then. She then tilted my head higher and moved her breasts into my face, allowing me to inhale within her generous cleavage.

The two mistresses led me into another room where they fastened me on a metallic cross rack. After further teasing, Mistress Aika fastened electrodes to my genitalia. It was my first time and she could sense my hesitation. She adjusted the voltage to a comfortable level and I could feel the throbbing. Mistress Aika inverted the rack to an angle. I found myself tilted upside down and at the level of Mistress Aika's pussy. The two Mistresses continued to run their fingers over me and put on probably the most amazing teasing instrument invented, vibrator gloves. The sensation of the gloves over my body was out of this world.

I was then moved onto the torture table. Mistress Aika placed the face sitting stool over my head, giving me an indication of what was to come. After some further teasing, Mistress Aika removed her panty and took her place on the face sitting stool. She threatened to drown me with her golden nectar if I did not obey. The experience of being so close to her sacred region cannot be described in words. At the same time, Mistress Ling also took off her panty and brushed her pussy against my thighs. Mistress Aika then got off the stool and combined with Mistress Ling to tease me mercilessly. Mistress Ling gyrated over me and applied the finishing touch by tenderly sucking on my left nipple before withdrawing from the room without saying a further word. I was begging to worship her by then but she did not come back as the hour was up.

Mistress Aika continued to tease me, this time with words, reminding me how beautiful Mistress Ling is and how I will never get to see her again that afternoon. I was at her completely mercy. Mistress Aika put on the vibrating gloves and used it to great effect bringing me close to orgasm before denying me. In the second hour, I requested Mistress to change into a pair of pantyhose. She allowed me to worship her pantyhose clad legs but all the time working on the teasing and denial routine. She repeated it ten cycles very slowly, I begged her for release each time but she would not consider it. It was only after an eternity of teasing and denial, that I was allowed to cum. The climax was sensational and I came twice in very quick succession, something I have never felt before.

I am at the moment trying to obtain the contact of Mistress Ling through Mistress Aika but I am unsure if she will let me have it.

mr nokia
30-06-2011, 02:11 PM
To those bro...
Sorry...
She is a Aussie
damage min $150
include massage and everything(u decide with her)
look: 6/10(tomboyish)
service : 8/10

massage: 9/10

She use to work in Singapore spa.

I am not het okt. If you interested pm me.

submarine
30-06-2011, 07:15 PM
FR on my recent session with Mistress Aika of London.

Looks 8/10
Figure 8/10
Attitude 7/10
Dressing 8/10
Skill 9/10
Damage GBP 250/ hour

I am at the moment trying to obtain the contact of Mistress Ling through Mistress Aika but I am unsure if she will let me have it.

I am sure you had a great session with Aika, just like I did when I sessioned with her 2 months back. She mentioned this Singapore girl who was a switch during our session but I had no luck meeting her. Turns out that this girl is Ling whom you saw in the flesh.

Aika is addictive, but unfortunately, I have no reasons to be back in the UK at this time of the year, but if I did, will sure do another session with her.

Highly recommended

frankocyber
01-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi everyone,

my name is Frank I just moved over to Singapore from London last week. this is especially for:

osubken

I have been a slave of Mistress Aika in London, too, she is not to bad, but then a few months ago I found a much better one, Mistress Hanna...

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1193121&SE=1

She is absolutely fantastic and the most hottest and naughtiest little thing I have ever met...

She enjoys having me as her slave, worshipping me and whipping me, riding me and as the grand finale using my mouth as her toilet bowl...(and toilet bowl is not just only for "holy water" but for other stuff, too....)

The best thing after having a good first week here in Singapore is, that she is originally from here, too and she will be here for her holidays from tomorrow on for the next 2 weeks, so I am very much looking forward to serving as her full time toilet again... Haha, it's going to get a bit hard during work hours, but I will try to do my best to be her toilet as often as time allows...

Anyhow, just wanted to meting that to you guys out here, maybe one or the other is also up for it, as I think this is a fantastic chance for every slave to make himelf usefull to an absolutely outstanding queen/girl, who really enjoys what she is doing...absolutely rare to find... and I have seen Mistress Akiho from Lasiora in Tokyo, too before, but for any other country outside of Japan, Hanna is definitely the most beautiful and most naughty one I have ever come across so far....check her out...

robertchua
01-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Bro frankocyber, thanks for your sharing. I have upped your points.

frankocyber
02-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Hi guys,

wow, I had 11 private messages from you guys asking me about how to contact Mistress Hanna and other stuff...

Well I guess you could just sigh up at adultwork and message her there or alternatively I have checked with her and she has given me permission to post her email here:

[email protected]

There were some other questions, yes the photos are real she absolutely kicks ass and I would say the age of 21 is probably accurate.

She does this japanese kind of style "interview" before the session with this fill in form, you guys who have been to Tokyo have probably come across that... Pretty good, so if you are a shy guy, you just have to tick the right boxes on the form and don't even have to talk about that you would like to drink special Sake or eat some very special Chocolate, haha

On another note, I would like to try some local girls here in Singapore now, any recommendations of someone who could provide good service and also serve me a nice special meal and drink? And also, what is the normal rate for service like that here?

Many thanks guys and good luck with Hanna!

robertchua
03-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Bro frankocyber, thanks for your sharing of Mistress Hanna's email address!

If you are looking for Singaporean ladies, there are very limited choices. One is Mistress Minky while the other is Mistress Sin Cee Cee. You can PM me for Mistress Minky email address (I do not have permission to post it) and as for Mistress Sin, she is a SBF member as well so you can PM her directly.

Not sure if they provide golden/brown showers but their services are good.

As for the rates, it usually ranges from $200 to $300 per hour.

ydgduo
03-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Hi guys,
Many thanks guys and good luck with Hanna!

you are so lucky to serve Hanna, she is hot. i can only hope to serve her one day in London. cross my fingers.

VannDaman
04-07-2011, 02:28 PM
As promised I did get another session in last week - here is FR (IMHO) on M.SinCeeCee:

Contacted her via PM here, and she responded quickly with her contact, and always answered there too. After several text messages and a few more PM;s we agreed on a time and place.

Loved the teasers she inserted in the PM's – like “ . . this will be very painful . . “. After room details she arrived on time (!).

(Sidebar H81/New ID requirement: not only do they now require ID for guest, but they have to know the NAME of person they are visiting. Not liking this new system at all.)

As some other bros have noted, she is not SYT (was nice to be aware) but wearing nice thigh high hose, and top, which quickly came off. Did not bring a lot of toys, but a few lethal ones.

She put me at ease immediately – very casual and easy to talk to. Sort of like ' we both know why we're here, but let's enjoy . . ' Obviously very intelligent lady also. We began to look at some toys I brought, and talk about what was coming . . (love that part). She tells me to get naked, and she pulls out a CB6000 chastity device. She had only gotten it recently from another slave, and was not familiar how to put it on. Not as easy as it looks if you've never used one, so I managed to get the base ring on, but was already getting a 'plumpy' and could not get the cage on, so she told me to kneel in the corner until I 'calmed down'. Finally got it all on after a few minutes, and of course handed over the key.

(Sidebar#2 on CB6000: I have a CB3000 – this was my first experience with the 6000. Advise stick with the (cheaper) 3000 if you are getting one. The 6000 was MUCH harder to get on, and the cage was flatter. Also some attachments available for the 3000, so seriously stick with the 3000 and save some $$)

At that point she reaches for one of my toys – electric dog training collar – and I help her attach to my already constrained balls. This little thingy can impart a constant electrical jolt from up to 2KM away with the remote. It is adustable, from "just getting your attention" to "on your knees can't stand it' level.

(Sidebar#3: These are great toys – used for training hunting dogs. They can be worn under clothes . . . maybe drive by your Slave's work place for a little surprise (!?!?!)) I ordered mine online from here and it arrived here in Singapore with no problems:

http://www.gundogsupply.com/dog-training-collars-buyers-guide.html

Back to the session: Then she brings out some nipple clamps, telling me “these really hurt, but they hurt ALOT more when they come off” and clamps the two metal clips on each nipple. Didi already panic.

Now she tells me “I hope you like licking pussy, because you will be doing it for a long time.” and laid back on the bed. (at this point she was naked except the hose) and told me to start. I dove in and began, she told me to squeeze her tits, which I did (duh) and she seemed to enjoy the relaxed oral servitude quite a bit. Holding the electric collar remote control she would ZAP my balls if I slowed down or was not getting it right. She (appeared) to cum, and then immediately told me to stop, and to get on the bed on my knees.

Then she took off the nipple clamps, and my head exploded with the pain. I covereed my mouth to hide the scream, and I was just thankful she didn't reach over and pinch them at that point, which would have been the “Red” word for me at that point for sure. Instead she had me stand up, and began with the crop on my nipples. Direct hits sent me bending over 180 degrees trying not to make too much noise.

She tells me to bend over ass to the edge of the bed, and brings over the paddle, crop, and her cane and laid them all out on the bed behind me. She started at a pretty fast pace, and within a few minutes I was screaming into the pillow. Even with that the Maid would have heard if she was in the hallway..
She would only pause to switch to another implement, and rotated through the four things – one paddle, two crops, and one very stiff short black cane. With my face down, I would feel one tool drop and get time to breath, but then feel the other picked up as I involuntarily clenched for what was coming. Her short stiff cane was the worst. I was jumping and wriggling like a worm in a frying pan, and screaming into the pillow drooling all over.

She told me to stand up, and said I had taken more than most. My immediate reply was “so there must be some reward for this ??” “Yes” she said and laid back on the bed spreading her legs for me. I dove back in doing my best. She was clearly relaxing and enjoing the whole thing. Actually she took a phone call and made dinner plans while I licked her pussy as best I could.

With the Electic collar still on my balls she zapped me if I slowed down, or maybe just for fun to watch my ass jump when she pushed the button with the shock. After I thought I was doing my best for some time, she says “Get up, I want to beat you some more”, and I assume the postiion and she brings out all the implements, starting to go thru them again one by one. My ass was somewhat de-sensitized by then and already covered with whelts. She tells me to lean forward to look at my ass in the mirror, telling me these marks would last more than a week for sure. I could see the angry red stripes from that cane, and some bruising where multiple hits had landed. But since I was a bit 'de-sensitized' by this point, this round didn't hurt as bad, except for that short stiff cane which still had me screaming into the pillow.

She tells me to kneel on bed but now upright. Then she started with the crop on my balls. Now I am VERY glad to still have the CB6000 on, as it afforded some protection, but sure enough she made contact with my swollen nuts, again bending me over like a cheap pretzel to avoid the crop. Then she did same with her cane, again hitting the plastic CB6000 at first, but every 2nd or third stroke would hit home and over I went. Not full force, but plenty to get my attention for sure.

I am told to go kneel in the corner, and remove the CB and Electic collar. (thank you).

After she cleans up some things in the bathroom, she calls me back to the bed, telling me to lay on my back and masturbate. She is sitting beside me and starts smacking my balls with a crop as I begin. I suggest I could take more if she were sitting on my face, which she quickly rotated her ass right onto my nose. As I was jacking off per her instructions she was slapping my cock and balls. She started swinging it like a fast pendulum over the head of my dick, so as it grew she began to make contact right on the head with the crop. Pleasure pain confusion in my brain. She finally plants her asshole right on my mouth and tells me to cum, which would have happened anyway. - and did.

I decompress and breath. We start to untangle. Again, we are very relaxed and talking. She tells me again my ass will show marks for several weeks, but I'll get it worse next time. “Go clean up the toys” which I do.

I come back and we are both naked, talking about past stories and things we'd done. I give her the choice of some tools I brought (I'm cleaning house)

She selected a long crop, some homemade arm and leg cuffs, and a clear acrylic paddle with holes drilled. (You Bros remember me when you feel that clear acrylic paddle ;)

She left for her dinner date (which she had made on the phone while I was licking her pussy) and that was that.

So all in all summary she is very personable and puts you at ease quickly (a good thing). Very intellegent. She loves oral servitude (you eating her pussy) and enjoys imparting pain (!). Not for those looking for pretty SYT which she is not (I am sure she would tell you the same – she would not mis-represent). For me looks are not the top priority tho.

At this point in my 'career' I am most looking for skill and experience, along with sexual teasing / excitement. She is still in early learning part of the skill department, and there was no bondage or restraint during the session (maybe now that I gave her some cuffs??). And do realize that tying somebody up effectively is not as easy as it looks. Also in fact she never actually touched my cock (except with crop) and I had to finish myself. It might have been me (I read other Bros had different experience), or maybe she was trying to make the point that this was a Domme session and not FL, but this fell short of traditional Domme treatment for Didi.

I believe since she is asking the same price as experienced traveling Double-Dommes, she is missing her best opportunity, which is to provide a unique blend of FL and Domme in the same session – something not offered by most (with a couple of exceptions). Now THAT would be well worth the money, and would bring a dedicated RTS group IMHO. Otherwise maybe consider lower price for Domme only sessions while learning the ropes.

All depends on what you like !! Happy Hunting !

V

cheongsterjon
04-07-2011, 03:41 PM
i guess there is no reason for me not to visit sin cee cee again...looking at her arsenal of torture equipment, crops, canes and whips...:D

ydgduo
04-07-2011, 09:36 PM
New Mistress in New York City.

Mistress Lin.

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Lin/Gallery/Steel-Room-Leather-Corset/004.jpg

New Photo From Mistress Ko

http://fortressnyc.com/Players/Ko/Gallery/Buttless-Pants/006.jpg

ydgduo
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Sidebar#3: These are great toys – used for training hunting dogs. They can be worn under clothes . . . maybe drive by your Slave's work place for a little surprise (!?!?!)) I ordered mine online from here and it arrived here in Singapore with no problems:
http://www.gundogsupply.com/dog-trai...ers-guide.html

That is too high tech, but what happen if your neighbor audio system uses the same frequency as your shock collar, everytime they change channel, you get zap?

Bataille
05-07-2011, 08:27 AM
As promised I did get another session in last week - here is FR (IMHO) on M.SinCeeCee:
(snip)
I believe since she is asking the same price as experienced traveling Double-Dommes, she is missing her best opportunity, which is to provide a unique blend of FL and Domme in the same session – something not offered by most (with a couple of exceptions). Now THAT would be well worth the money, and would bring a dedicated RTS group IMHO. Otherwise maybe consider lower price for Domme only sessions while learning the ropes.

All depends on what you like !! Happy Hunting !

V

VannDaman... excellent review and I completely agree with your final words.

That said, I think I need to see her again and see what she's learned since I last saw her.

Fmcane
05-07-2011, 09:39 AM
As promised I did get another session in last week - here is FR (IMHO) on M.SinCeeCee:..............

V

Thanks to ur effort for the solid FR. Up to empower u tmr:)

robertchua
05-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Bro VannDaman, I enjoyed reading your well-written FR very much. Thanks for your sharing!

robertchua
05-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Bro ydgduo, thanks for the lovely pictures (especially Mistress Lin with her thigh high boots)!

I recall my conversation with a professional dominatrix who said that a professional dominatrix should own at least a pair of thigh high/knee high leather boots. She told me that wearing boots made her feel more powerful, instantly transforming her.

VannDaman
05-07-2011, 12:40 PM
That is too high tech, but what happen if your neighbor audio system uses the same frequency as your shock collar, everytime they change channel, you get zap?

All the better Bro !! That way you never know when it is coming . . . Just hope they don't stay up too late ;)

V

ydgduo
05-07-2011, 08:34 PM
a professional dominatrix should own at least a pair of thigh high/knee high leather boots. She told me that wearing boots made her feel more powerful, instantly transforming her.

yes indeed , they all should have one, long glove too.
i love dominatrix with knee high boots.

but i dun want to get kick by it. i cannot take such pain. it might stop erect permanently.

ydgduo
05-07-2011, 08:40 PM
All the better Bro !! That way you never know when it is coming . . . Just hope they don't stay up too late

what was the damage from your FR?

i have being to best s&m hotel in tokyo alpha-inn, fetish fortress and pandora box in NYC and i squirm when i think of s&m session in hotel 81. That is so XXXXXX "words cannot be said here".

someone must build a s&m theme hotel in singapore.

Fmcane
06-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Not a domme. Just a pix to share with bro robertchua :D

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/12327/12327164fcab933634dd94cf8998f919eccb04ee.jpg

Innocentfirst
06-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I can't understand why u pay hundreds$$ when some one like yr wife and gf can so it for free..

VannDaman
06-07-2011, 04:38 PM
. .what was the damage from your FR? i have being to best s&m hotel in tokyo . . .

Will PM you with some details Bro . .

VannDaman
06-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Really glad to get some good feedback on recent FR's Thanx! Actually I was afraid they were TOO long and would get boring for some. Will keep em coming then !! Maybe dig out some oldies . . .

Thnking of M.Francesca next (slowly twisting his mustache) . .

V

robertchua
07-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Not a domme. Just a pix to share with bro robertchua :D

Bro Fmcane, thanks for the lovely picture! I do not really need a domme but I do need my ladies to be wearing lovely thigh high leather boots like the one in the picture. Her boots remind me of a certain dominatrix I have tried but that dominatrix's boots is laced up in front.

slave.alan
08-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi all,
i read report of MistressinMind in CM, pretty much is my fantasy.
Anybody has ever had a session with Her?

Thank you for your kind time to read and reply.

slave.alan

SMGG
08-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Figure: Not fat, not slim
Height: 167
Price: <$100 (you discuss with her) + hotel $20

Woo really good budget sm, bro can share more details like: face / figure still ok? any caning/sm tool provided ? price for 2 hour ? sex provided in the package? :D

Thanks for sharing :D:D

dell_lee_2003
09-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Bro.. like you, I am foot fetish lover.
Wanna share one lady that I just tried who I think is good for the footy guy/

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6109810#post6109810

lancerex
11-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi bro dell,

i am also a footy guy, dun mind sharing what she did to u ? haha

robertchua
12-07-2011, 10:58 AM
I just had a good caning from another budget PRC again, ha ha. For bros who love caning can pm for her contact. She is good at caning. I don't know if she knows other stuff as well, but she's not new to caning and some bdsm stuff I guess...

Figure: Not fat, not slim
Height: 167
Price: <$100 (you discuss with her) + hotel $20

Bro 1987, thanks for sharing! Wonder if she has boots though...

robertchua
12-07-2011, 10:59 AM

Bro dell_lee_2003, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. Wonder if she has boots though...

copymark
12-07-2011, 03:55 PM
Bro robertchua
I have asked mistress Kathy and she does own a pair of knee high boots FYI ;)

robertchua
12-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Bro copymark, thanks for that information. Let me contact her and see if I can work something out. In the meantime, Mistress Minky new dominatrix-in-training still has not gotten her boots so I guess I have to wait patiently.

dell_lee_2003
13-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, thanks for your sharing! I have upped your points. Wonder if she has boots though...

She might not have a boot bro. But she has a high heel that can torture you. Ha ha.

dell_lee_2003
13-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi bro dell,

i am also a footy guy, dun mind sharing what she did to u ? haha

She has some experience on footy thingy. So just tell her what you want but nt so hard core one. Light domination. Her feet is rated in the best side. Good one and soft. She did to me foot gagging. Continuous slapping. Also she sit on the chair and I am licking her feet and solelikeEgyptmistress and slave type. I really enjoy and I will always rtf her forever. Ha ha.

marlborotan
13-07-2011, 09:09 PM
She has some experience on footy thingy. So just tell her what you want but nt so hard core one. Light domination. Her feet is rated in the best side. Good one and soft. She did to me foot gagging. Continuous slapping. Also she sit on the chair and I am licking her feet and solelikeEgyptmistress and slave type. I really enjoy and I will always rtf her forever. Ha ha.

bro, she don't really like it but just being professional since you request. Pls do not anyhow give ctc. 10Q

totolim
13-07-2011, 09:10 PM
someone mentioned Queenie (aka Wu Ze Tian) is back.

anyone tried her yet since she is back

i understand she is one of the few dominas that provide both BDSM and FJ.

any feedback on her ?

Ah Ken
13-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Hi guys.

As I'm very unfamiliar to this, can I ask smth?
Is there any girl slave looking for a dominant male?

Thanks. :)

lancerex
14-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Bro, she told u that after u try her?

bro, she don't really like it but just being professional since you request. Pls do not anyhow give ctc. 10Q

Joe73
14-07-2011, 12:45 AM

bro dell has been around amd to the best of my instincts he can be trusted......think it is not right ot second guess someone who is being genuine unless you have concrete evidence

robertchua
14-07-2011, 07:27 AM
She might not have a boot bro. But she has a high heel that can torture you. Ha ha.

Bro dell_lee_2003, thanks for telling me. I need the lady to be wearing boots so I will give her a miss.

copymark
14-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session :( spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?

McWoof0
14-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Arrived early and she had me kneeling at her doorstep with my tribute in my hands.
As there were occupants living next door, I was terrified that someone might see but didn't dare to disobey mistress minky's command.
After a long wait on my knees which seemed like eternity , mistress finally opened and allowed me to
Enter. Was brought to the dungeon an saw a slave there being whipped and caned with lotsa markings . Mistress told me to strip naked and go to the toilet and kneel and wait.
Finally mistress came in and used the water to hose me down. The jet from the showerhead was really powerful and she washed and sprayed me and even my poor balls.
Next I was left to drip o dry. Waiting for my fate. Mistress kept commenting on what a small cock I had.
Soon I was allowed to massage mistress feet and she told me that he other slave had cancelled and we were not going to have a forced bi session :( spni spend 10 mins massaging her feet before she returned me the tribute and told me to get dressed, while still mocking my small penis.
Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me?

Bro.. wat u wanna do in the bi session?

joncheong
14-07-2011, 07:45 PM
so you didn't have the session in the end as she returned you the tribute?

what are you looking for in the forced bi session.....

heard mistress minky is good and professional

bluebilly
14-07-2011, 07:58 PM
http://auroraweblog.karmaos.com/Image/BDSM-Zentai-Kinbaku-et-mode-Manuel-Vason-Esinem-pour-Cent-Magazine.jpg

copymark
15-07-2011, 12:26 AM
Well forced bi is like as the name suggest forced bi lo. I am thinking of being forced o suck each other cocks.
And of cos also go othe stuffs la like typical session with a mistress

micky_blues
15-07-2011, 07:05 PM
Well forced bi is like as the name suggest forced bi lo. I am thinking of being forced o suck each other cocks.

So that means both slaves suck each other's cock, and for mistress's pleasure? Any slave get to have sex with the mistress?

Is Mistress Minky open to this, since you mentioned that the session was cancelled.

joncheong
15-07-2011, 08:11 PM
So that means both slaves suck each other's cock, and for mistress's pleasure? Any slave get to have sex with the mistress?

Is Mistress Minky open to this, since you mentioned that the session was cancelled.

dear bro, i mean pls respect, we are talking about professional dommes here...alright...

bluebilly
15-07-2011, 08:56 PM
http://img38.picoodle.com/i57f/dracular/29_860_uc9u4.jpg (http://i.picoodle.com/7d0ifhwf)

micky_blues
16-07-2011, 09:27 AM
dear bro, i mean pls respect, we are talking about professional dommes here...alright...

Bro, I wont be too surprised if some mistress (I dont mean Mistress Minky) have sex with their salves. I mean if the mistress finds her slave attractive and have chemistry, why cant she make love with her slave?

Of course in a typicall session, a slave is not supposed to have sex with her mistress, but if for some reason, after a few sessions with her slave if mistress wants it? Why not? Since this is consentment between 2 parties.

In other words, even though slaves pay $, he can't initiate sex with mistress. If there is, it is a bonus!

osubken
16-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Side tracking a bit, does anyone else here think that a true Mistress, other than not having sex with her slave (unless he is a sex slave) must never have indulged in being a submissive before? I see some Mistresses also subbing and I am not sure if I can serve a Mistress knowing that someone else has dominated her.

Nara
16-07-2011, 11:15 PM
From experiences, a great domme is also potentially a great sub. And usually great subs make the best dommes. i think a sub understands what it takes to domme. But many can bark orders. :D maybe Cos ours is such a mind game to begin with. takes a lot of IQ and personality to do both. Most of the 24/7 professionals found online can switch roles with ease.

The smartest and most enjoyable mistress i served was mistress Shannon.

Of course lah, cos most mistresses we meet here aren't really here for the long term nor are they really into it; and some do this cos it can save them a f*uK and besides it pretty natural that if anyone is allowed to do the job with less, they will.

robertchua
17-07-2011, 07:36 AM
Bro Nara, you are spot on when you say "... great subs make the best dommes." I am fortunate to know a local gal through a professional dominatrix (no names will be mentioned to protect their identity) who used to be a sub. She understood how pain sets me free. I had a great time with her though it was her first time "dominating" me. Of course, my version of dominating differs from most bros here as I am into ball kicking and boot worship.

McWoof0
17-07-2011, 09:18 AM

I had a session like this when Mistress Aria was in town a few years back.. She arranged one of her slaves to come and she put me in the cupboard and blindfold me.. After awhile i was asked to crawl out and suck on the slaves cock.. She ask him to enter my ass and sallow his cum

dell_lee_2003
17-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Yeah bro. I won't give any ctc to anyone as I m not suppose to. :) don't worry.

VannDaman
18-07-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi all,
i read report of MistressinMind in CM, pretty much is my fantasy.
Anybody has ever had a session with Her? . .

. . . . The smartest and most enjoyable mistress i served was mistress Shannon. . . . .

On the road Bros - catching up (you guys are hard to keep up with !! A couple of references to M.Of Minds, so I here is belated FR from session last year - from memory - has been some time . . .

She is a big gal – tall and also larger body. I call “Voluptuous” - still has that hourglass figure, but large on top and bottom. HUGE natural tits. My favorite type ;)

She loves teasing and denial, but eventually comes through with some VERY worth while rewards if she likes you. Loves to be worshipped. She wants to be in charge tho. She likes ass-play and rimming (her on you). Unusual for Domme, but she obviously loves it. Expect some strapon or vibrator insertions too, so arrive clean inside and out.

Some 'corporal' action – belt or cane, but fairly light – more to establish the mood than real pain. Some bondage – but her bondage skills are not advanced or made for real struggling – mainly for the mood and to get you into the positions she wants to play with your ass or to tease your cock..

So if you have a nice round ass (clean), a responsive didi, and the right attitude (worship and mind) she will probably like you and you will like her too ;).

FR:
I met M.Shannon in the lobby – tall and bigger body type with obviously big boobs. Pretty face, 'Eurasian' looking – nice exotic look. We went to the room, she told me to shower (already had, but did as I was told !!)

Came out she had a few toys out and was standing by the foot of the bed. “On your knees” and down I went. She extended her leg and foot I started kissing. After a while “Stand up, turnaround” and my hands bound behind me. She removed part of her top, but breasts still covered. I turned and automatically leaned forward to her breasts and nuzzled. She did not stop me, so nuzzling became kissing, then sucking. Still going OK. She reached down and very lighly tickled my now hard cock, sending shivers all the way to my brain. She reached up to her left breast and pulled the bra cup down spilling out a gorgeous huge breast. Obviously natural, hanging and swaying freely as she moved. “EE” of even “F” cup for sure. MUC H bigger than her photos look. Large dark nipples and I just about creamed right there. My hands had come free (see “bondage skills” above) and with a mind of their own I reached up and (tentativly) touched the beautiful swinging flesh. She did not stop me, so I lightly held the breast in both hands and began to kiss ans suck. My two hands could not even meet around her one soft breast, and still the entire thing was spilling out for me to kiss and suck the big brown nipple. Didi was very engaged at this point, and she pulled away just out of reach, playfully slapping my hands. “Hands behind you” and I groaned but complied. She reached down and again lightly tickled my straining cock, sending me into la-la land. I started to reach around again but she back away “HANDS DOWN” as she contintued to tickle my hard dick. “On the bed” she commanded and I flopped on my back. “Other side” she said and ass-up I went. With a hard cock laying your your stomach you cannot help but to stick your ass in the air, but in this case the bedspread was a rough material, and immediately I felt the uncomcortable scraping right on the head of my cock – making me stick my ass up even further. She bound my hands and feet to keep me face down, but I was still able to move around a bit.

Then she stands . . just looking at me for a moment. I hear her walk to the bathroom . . I hear a few things, water . . . 'clack clack clack ' her steps coming back. Then to my great surprise, she sits on the bed between my legs at my upturned ass, and with both hands reaches down and spreads my ass cheeks wide open, completely exposing my asshole to the whole world. Immediately embarrased my cheeks clench involuntarioly to hide, only to get two noticlble “SMACK SMACK” on each cheek. The surprise makes me jerk forward driving my hard cock onto the rough bedspread, which then makes me push my ass right back up.and even more exposed to the Mistress sitting between my legs. “STICK IT UP” I hear with a couple of more “SMACKS!!”. I am now pushing my face and chest down on the bed hard to keep my ass sticking up and my hard dick off the rough sctratchy bed spread. Again she reaches over with both hands and roughly grabs both cheeks spreading my ass wide for her full view. I had NO idea this was coming, and was even more embarrased as I had shaved everything earlier – ass, balls, and cock. So there was nothing to hide, and I was completely humiliated to have her spreading my asshole in full view, just looking and inspecting my upturned exposed ass like an object for her to play with. But with my now tenderized cock-head still hard against that aweful bedspread I was now helpless and stuck in this humiliateing position as long as she wanted me. At this point I was VERY glad that at least I knew I was very clean, inside and out.

Then again to my great surprise, she leans down and plants her face right into my spread ass, and I feel her hot wet tongue circling my spread anus. My cock is twitching against that horrible bedspread (I do not think she realized the bed-spread torment going on, but maybe ??) and I have no choice but to push my ass back up into her face. Still with both hands spreading my cheeks, she is now giving me the best rimimg I can remember. She clearly enjoyed this. With her face still deep into my ass, she released one hand and reached under to tease my aching cock. Tickling and teasing more to make me even harder. This contunued for for a full 10 minutes or so, so again, she was doing this more because she enjoyed the humiliation and ass play than for me I think.

Suddenly she stops, gets up and I hear her moving around getting something out of her bags. I am still stuck in the mortifying position with my ass sticking up like a cheap whore for whatever she wants next. She walks to the bedside where I can see her holding a belt. Then she plops a cane down right by my face where I can see it. I know what is coming, but at this point my body is too tired and I cannot re-position myself, so my face and chest are supporting with my knees, and anything to keep my cock-head off the bedspread. I had to look ridiculous as she circled the bed a few times, unable to move with my ass obscenely raised for whatever she wanted. My dick twitching against the horrible bedspread.

She starts with the belt, and I automatically jerk forward into the bed-spread which now feels like needles on my purple cock, so immediately push my ass back up, as if asking for another. Which I get. I must have looked like a comical fuck doll, jerking forward, then back up with every stroke. It had to look like I was humping the bed like a dog in heat for her amusement. (which I am sure she was). The srokes were noticble, but not really hard. Not severe enough to lose my erection or the sexual mood. She drops the belt, and walking back between my legs buries her face into my upturned ass once again. Then I feel a vibrator turning on, and the first touch is against my cock. Between the hot rimming and the vibrator I just about blew right there. She raises up, and I feel some lube on my exposed anus. Again I feel myself blushing, as she teases with the vibrator, then slowly pushes it inside me. The sensation is incredible, as she fucks me slowly . . in and out. Again I am glad I am clean. She begins tickling my cock again as I raise my ass even further to give her access, only to get the vibrater in deeper. She gets up just in time, and picks up the cane. Again some light strokes, not severe.

(Part 2 next)

VannDaman
18-07-2011, 07:34 AM
(Part 2 next)

. . . . She unties me, “On your back” and over I go FINALLY away from that fucking bedspread !! She ties my hands above me and feet together down below. She is now down to just her bra and short corset around the waist with panties. Starting from my feet, she crawls up slowly, licking and teasing along the way. My cock is flinching as she breathes on it, rubbing her face against it very lightly . . getting always almost there . . . she moves up until her tits are even with my dick, and begins rubbing . . I am in heaven. I tell her she is GORGEUOS and she can do anything she likes with me. Her bra still on she maneuveres forward above my cock, lowers down, then slides back down so my cock slides behind her bra from the underside, and trapped between her monstous soft tits. She begins to slide back and forth watching my face as I strain to control. Again she stops in the nick of time. She sits up, and reaching behind she unclasps her bra, spilling her gorgeous tits out like white balloons filled with milk. She leans over – her tits actually reach the bed when on her hands and knees. She leans over swinging then over my cock, “spanking' it with her tits. She moves up to my face and I am completely consumed in breast meat. Heaven. After some time of this, she releases me and she lays back on the bed, telling my I may kiss her thighs. I begin, of course working as quickly as I dare up to her pussy. She does not stop me, so I cautiously proceed. Laying on her back is a whole new angle of her breasts. I become a bit bolder (VERY cautiously and slowly) and she allows the things she likes. The rewards were will worth the teasing I can say for sure.

She was a little disappointed I was not able to get up a second round, but I am pretty much a “one shot pony” in all cases.

For me, I love big gals with big butts and BIG tits, loved the teasing and sexual tension. She is not cheap, and I paid for the room as well. From reading her BLOG on Cme (suggest you do read this), it is important for her to like you to make the best session possible. She likes to be worshipped, and as always be completely respectful. If things are going well she may accept some initiative on your part. Not for everyone, but 'different strokes for different folks” !!

Happy Hunting !!! V

robertchua
18-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your exciting FR!

I have contacted Mistress Shannon previously but she told me she has no boots. I can tell from her CM blog that she truly enjoys domination and I do wish we have more local gals who will consider being a professional/lifestyle dominatrix.

copymark
18-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks bro vandamann. Ur FRs are always a joy to read.
I shall carry on in my mission to bring more gals to be dominants

bustmynuts
18-07-2011, 11:44 PM
can intro some dominants?

bustmynuts
18-07-2011, 11:50 PM
Bro Nara, you are spot on when you say "... great subs make the best dommes." I am fortunate to know a local gal through a professional dominatrix (no names will be mentioned to protect their identity) who used to be a sub. She understood how pain sets me free. I had a great time with her though it was her first time "dominating" me. Of course, my version of dominating differs from most bros here as I am into ball kicking and boot worship. intro me a dominant can

copymark
19-07-2011, 08:32 AM
There are lots of dominants introduced in this thread bro, take ur time to read through.

robertchua
19-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Yes, this thread is a treasure trove and just by reading all 170 pages, one can find lots of useful information.

joncheong
19-07-2011, 11:09 AM
There are lots of dominants introduced in this thread bro, take ur time to read through.

but too few from the local scene =(

robertchua
20-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Bro joncheong, I have to agree with you that there are currently too few dominatrix in Sillypore. My personal wish to have to see more local gals being exposed to our world and letting them fulfill our BDSM fantasies while earning a decent income.

VannDaman
20-07-2011, 12:34 PM
. . Was supposed to have a forced bi session yesterday evening with mistress minky.Sigh. Still waiting for a forced bi session. Any other bros interested to join me? . . .

Similar story w/ me !! I once agreed to forced bi w/ another slave of M.Suniya. However I agreed to do it AFTER our session (ergo HE would be paying for her time). Last minute he backed out. Actally was sort of glad, sort of sad . . .

You only live once !!!

V

giggs011
21-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Dear bros,

I'm in Thailand now and arranged for a session with mistress tahn and ice tomorrow morning. Eagarly awaiting for the session Tmr. :)

joncheong
22-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Dear bros,

I'm in Thailand now and arranged for a session with mistress tahn and ice tomorrow morning. Eagarly awaiting for the session Tmr. :)

remember to post fr..:D

armstrong645
24-07-2011, 01:58 PM

Nara
25-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi to one and all who pm me and interested in ms cruella;

you gotta ask someone else cos

i din meet her cos she din dare show up to register into the hotel 81 and instead requested that i check in alone. :(

i'll never forget that raining afternoon.

VannDaman
26-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi to one and all who pm me and interested in ms cruella;

you gotta ask someone else cos

i din meet her cos she din dare show up to register into the hotel 81 and instead requested that i check in alone. :(

i'll never forget that raining afternoon.

Actually she used to be pretty good about responding to CollarMe notes - Bros try that. However she is VERY cautious . . not surprised she did not show her IC. Pretty gal . . . very easy to talk to. Not SYT . . . maybe more MILF . . very nice big brown nipples . . although she did not let me touch . . :( She can impart some real pain tho if you ask . . ;)

Maybe I can conjure up another FR from memory . . .

V

McWoof0
29-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Anyone attended Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine's session? think today is the last day..

joncheong
29-07-2011, 06:20 PM
i tried this two thai mistresses during their recent trip...

communicated by mail on how i want the scene to be and i ponder between kidnap or judical caning scene....decided on the latter by mail so that they could prepare before i reach there...

when i first met them, i handed the tribute to them first before they confirm what i want... i told them as long no anal play and cbt....i am game to go and told them no safeword to be given to me during the torturing reason being i tried being caned before and after 3 powerful strokes i would usually cry out the safeword :D was asked to get out of the room before coming in 5min later as they prepare the scene for me....

5min up and i knock on the door, unknown to me that it's unlocked...one of the mistresses shouted me to come in....fear began to strike me .... this two thai mistresses have the fearsome look in their face and eyes...trust me they got this wicked look in their eyes...they immediately shouted at me in english to stop where i am and kneel down with my hands on my back.....mistress jasmine immediately came up to me and gave me 2 slaps across my face and verbally abused me in thai with one of her hands squeezing my face cheeks....after finishing her scolding she gave me a slap again...i could feel the burning on my face....mistress jasmine then ask me to crawl on my fours towards her....

when i was at her legs..she asked me to lick her feet.....obediently i followed her orders....while i lick i suddenly felt two burning sensations across my back....i was whipped ...finished licking mistress jasmine asked me to sign on a piece of paper confessing that i have committed the crime....after that my hands were tied up on my back and brought to the toilet where i was being hosed down with water by mistress J....without any towel to wipe myself dry i was brought out with my hands tied behind my back to await my sentence...i was forced to kneel before mistress N with mistress J grabbing my head from behind....i heard 50 whips across my back and 50 strokes of the cane of my buttocks....

finished this court scene and i was blindfolded and brought to what i later know the toilet....my blindfold was removed and i was brought out back to the room with my hands now untied....i was first to start the whipping sentence on my back....as i asked not to be marked on my back....the pain was relatively bearable....slight stinging sensation with every whip across my back even though the sound was deafening....little did i know later i was to suffer badly from the caning sentence...as no safeword was asked to be allowed by myself and i allowed marking on my buttock....i was to start a hellish nightmare that my buttock was never going to forgive me....

to be continued...part 2

zzind1
29-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Nice report, hope to see the second part soon.
I met These two Mistresses in BKK for caning session and after two hours and half I was completely out. Never had before the ass marked as they did.

joncheong
29-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Nice report, hope to see the second part soon.
I met These two Mistresses in BKK for caning session and after two hours and half I was completely out. Never had before the ass marked as they did.

they told me to find them if i were to be in bkk...the dungeon is good according to them....so you had the session in their dungeon..oh man should visit them if time permits in bkk...

zzind1
30-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Yes, dungeon, as well as the most Mistresses team in BKK, is located in an house with more than one floor. Several rooms, each one equipped with different "amenities". Anyway, I had session with THAIDOMINA, THAIMISTRESS, CHATEAU JADE, INTERNATIONAL DOMINAS. The full equipped is the one of Mistress Midori (Thaidomina), Chateau Jade seems closed now (and the amenities was quite old) and two Mistresses joined with Midori, International dominas can't be defined a dungeon, it was a room in a building, very few things inside and the quality of the Mistresses poor.

joncheong
30-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Part two of my encounter with mistress N and J

after the 50 whips across my back....i was asked to kneel on the ground with my head forced on the ground by mistress J's foot....the majestic mistress N sat at the chair and announced that i will be given my 50 strokes of the cane soon...my head was freed and i saw mistress N went to take her cane (not exactly a cane, more of a long crop) as she walked towards me she swish her cane in the air and i could feel the wind and sound...it sent chills down my spine....as mistress J tied up my hands...mistress N announced the condition during the caning session....no safe word will be given and in the event that i struggle violently with my lower body as it would not be tied....mistress N will do me with a strap on....she went to wear it and as i am not into anal play...this is the condition i have to obey....i am to suffer the strokes without jerking my lower body or else she will anal me with her strap on...

my hands are now tied and i was forced to stand by the edge of the bed with my body bent towards the front with my hands stretched to the front which were held tightly by mistress j on the bed....the feel of her smooth hands added the thrill to my agony....i was to say thank you maám after each and every stroke....failure of which will add unlimited extra strokes which will not count towards the 50 sentenced....the first stroke cut thru the air with the swish sound and landed loudly and accurately on my bottom...second and third came down each time after i said thank you maám and by the tenth stroke i couldn't say auto thank you maám and this added extra continuous strokes while the same time mistress J grabbed my face and slapped me until i said thank you maám....i couldn't imagine a woman would be so strong with her strokes...by the forty strokes...my bottom was sort of numb before which it was searing with pain and heat... and the very last stroke she sort of run and delivered the last stroke and it sort of landed on a new untouched part of my bottom..the part close to the end of the spine and it was extremely painful..i think most veins are located there...as i laid there without be able to make any noise....mistress N went to sensually run her fingernails down my spine....and then used her fingernails to tenderly run down my bottom....i was very much in a shock and they look at my face they said end of session....i went to look at the mirror and my bottom was very much swelling with lines across and some were close to bleeding....

zzind1
31-07-2011, 12:27 AM
Nice report, these two Mistresses are so good.

joncheong
31-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Nice report, these two Mistresses are so good.

it always feel good to be at the mercy of sensual looking dommes ... with her scolding you after each and every punishment meted out on you... will be heading to thailand to check out their dungeon... pm me if you are thinking of going as well

robertchua
31-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Bro joncheong, thanks for sharing with us your FR. Having no safeword sounds like lots of fun (particularly for the Mistresses too, I believe)! How long was your session? Is it 1 hour or 2 hours?

joncheong
31-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Bro joncheong, thanks for sharing with us your FR. Having no safeword sounds like lots of fun (particularly for the Mistresses too, I believe)! How long was your session? Is it 1 hour or 2 hours?

but you really have to be prepared for lots of torturous pain, trust me...the experience on my bottom after 50 strokes plus some extras which don't count towards the 50 for not thanking her after each stroke...unbelievably pain...guess changi rotan also not that pain :D

robertchua
31-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Bro joncheong, can I ask if you got to cum after the 50 plus strokes?

PuSsYaDiCtIoN
31-07-2011, 05:13 PM
SpOt ThE uSuAl SuSpEcTs CrEaTeD bY tHe KiNg Of ClOnEs
PrEsEnTiNg ViCtOr AnD cHaRlIe PuPpEt ShOw
WoRlD cLaSs WaYaNg

sbc88
31-07-2011, 07:50 PM
hi...can anyone kindly share mistress wu ze tien or kimme contact? thanks alot.

sbc88
31-07-2011, 07:57 PM
testing testing 123

Sweet Trip
01-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi, just to let you guys know that Mistress Maxin is back. Fyi :)

Lockup
01-08-2011, 01:59 PM
SpOt ThE uSuAl SuSpEcTs CrEaTeD bY tHe KiNg Of ClOnEs
PrEsEnTiNg ViCtOr AnD cHaRlIe PuPpEt ShOw
WoRlD cLaSs WaYaNg