PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

BornHentai
04-03-2014, 10:04 AM
Yes, sorry my bad. I meant Rinko-san,

HD.

Have you sessioned with her? If so what was she like?

HoundDo9
04-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Have you sessioned with her? If so what was she like?

I'm afraid I've only meet her at Amarcord a few times.

HD.

coventrycity
04-03-2014, 11:55 AM
new prc mistress alert ...

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/2003519/details.htm

her replies are slow, even when she is online

my chinese is pretty good, but im lazy to type it out...

blacknyellow
04-03-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm afraid I've only meet her at Amarcord a few times.

HD.

I had a session with Mistress Rinko (Venus) a few years ago. She is a pretty domme & distributes torture accordingly. I had some red marks on me for a few days.
I asked her to bring her leather catsuit but she didn't which was a disappointment. Secondly, she had armpit hair which was a real turn off for me personally. Some slaves get off on arm pit hair, but not me! :0
Nevertheless, she is probably one of the better known dommes in Tokyo.

B 'n' Y

raygoat
04-03-2014, 07:28 PM
someone use a newly registered nick to curse me and my family for posting about PRC dome. I already stated clearly, its my personal preference! Obviously, someone here is promoting PRC dom and is not happy with my comments. Look, we are a communitity here to share real FR but seems some cheap OKT do not want to pay a fee to sammyboy but disguise as cheongster like us and promote and provide fake reports.

I am just sharing my thought honestly and this is what I get.
If this group of people keep harassing people who share and post FR, then very soon this forum will be full of OKT and fake FR ( it is starting to have quite a lot already) remember all the advertisement in this section some time ago? Anyway, just want to voice my displeasure about such OKT who do such dirty things.

I may get zapped for what I have to say here but well that's life....I may stop sharing in future and just forget about this whole thing. Anyway, the reason I am still here is because of this bdsm thread. if it gets too commercial and too many OKT around then I guess it no longer interesting
to hang around here. :) Peace

PS: I am not against PRC provider or whatsoever, but seems like some PRC OKT are very aggressive and will not tolerate bad FR or when someone wrote negative comments about them. I have served some PRC mistress before also and have positive FR about them.e.g mistress poppy, wu ze tian and so on...

d2pre
04-03-2014, 08:29 PM
someone use a newly registered nick to curse me and my family for posting about PRC dome. I already stated clearly, its my personal preference! Obviously, someone here is promoting PRC dom and is not happy with my comments. Look, we are a communitity here to share real FR but seems some cheap OKT do not want to pay a fee to sammyboy but disguise as cheongster like us and promote and provide fake reports.

I am just sharing my thought honestly and this is what I get.
If this group of people keep harassing people who share and post FR, then very soon this forum will be full of OKT and fake FR ( it is starting to have quite a lot already) remember all the advertisement in this section some time ago? Anyway, just want to voice my displeasure about such OKT who do such dirty things.

I may get zapped for what I have to say here but well that's life....I may stop sharing in future and just forget about this whole thing. Anyway, the reason I am still here is because of this bdsm thread. if it gets too commercial and too many OKT around then I guess it no longer interesting
to hang around here. :) Peace

PS: I am not against PRC provider or whatsoever, but seems like some PRC OKT are very aggressive and will not tolerate bad FR or when someone wrote negative comments about them. I have served some PRC mistress before also and have positive FR about them.e.g mistress poppy, wu ze tian and so on...

i check yr previous post. where got PRC dome?

HoundDo9
04-03-2014, 09:33 PM
someone use a newly registered nick to curse me and my family for posting about PRC dome.

That happen, if it's the same guy, then he sent me a message stating that "He is a stupid retarded bastard dog!" :confused:

I have no idea why he think he's a dog, but I it seems he proved the rest to be true. :D
Honestly though, better not feed the trolls. :cool: And please never let anonymous cowards influence you. It's what the ignore list is for.

HD.

HoundDo9
04-03-2014, 10:26 PM
I had a session with Mistress Rinko (Venus) a few years ago. She is a pretty domme & distributes torture accordingly. I had some red marks on me for a few days.
I asked her to bring her leather catsuit but she didn't which was a disappointment. Secondly, she had armpit hair which was a real turn off for me personally. Some slaves get off on arm pit hair, but not me! :0
Nevertheless, she is probably one of the better known dommes in Tokyo.

B 'n' Y

I agree she's very well known. She's definitely pretty. Armpit hair seems to be a fetish, I know Ayatsuki-san from La Siora have been sporting it.

As for leather, Japanese mistresses seems to wear that mostly during winter. Summer, being hot and moist, makes wearing leather uncomfortable so that might have been the reason. But now you peaked my curiosity. :)

HD.

raygoat
04-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Bro D2pre, is it ? I remember got write something about mistress poppy. Quite sometime back since I serve prc mistress. But after that I kinda stick to mistress sayako after some kind bro introduce her here. Since then is always serving her. But in between , I did serve mistress suniya once in a while. ��

raygoat
04-03-2014, 10:35 PM
That happen, if it's the same guy, then he sent me a message stating that "He is a stupid retarded bastard dog!" :confused:

I have no idea why he think he's a dog, but I it seems he proved the rest to be true. :D
Honestly though, better not feed the trolls. :cool: And please never let anonymous cowards influence you. It's what the ignore list is for.

HD.

Ya man , whoever curse other people will have it reflected back to themself. Lol but please don't curse me to prove me wrong ok hahaha ...cheers man and relax is the way to be in this forum.

lancerex
05-03-2014, 09:46 AM
ya no contacts how to try

$80 for 1 Hour is very cheap.

I just went to her ad but why her ad don't have her handphone number then how to contact her?!

blacknyellow
05-03-2014, 01:05 PM
I agree she's very well known. She's definitely pretty. Armpit hair seems to be a fetish, I know Ayatsuki-san from La Siora have been sporting it.

As for leather, Japanese mistresses seems to where that mostly during winter. Summer, being hot and moist, makes wearing leather uncomfortable so that might have been the reason. But now you peaked my curiosity. :)

HD.

Hi Bro HoundDo9,

I saw Rinko in the September, it was a bit on the cold side. Anyway, I would recommend her, she is worth a try. Recently, I sampled the services of Sweet Devil. I sessioned with 2 mistresses, Yunika & Yuri in the Shinjuku area. Sweet Devil were very professional. Highly recommended.

B 'n' Y

raygoat
05-03-2014, 02:07 PM
you this bastard dog and yr whole family wil all die horribly in road accidents soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you this bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you are a bastard retarded motherfucker loser dog!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

This was from Hubs and Happen. Both same message. ��. Cursing people and family will only bring misfortune to yourself. 回头是岸 ��. Anyway, that's just probably clone used by OKT to scold people. I will just ignore these people.

raygoat
05-03-2014, 02:14 PM
Thanks aafucker and Alabama for upping me. :)

d2pre
05-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Bro D2pre, is it ? I remember got write something about mistress poppy. Quite sometime back since I serve prc mistress. But after that I kinda stick to mistress sayako after some kind bro introduce her here. Since then is always serving her. But in between , I did serve mistress suniya once in a while. ��

oh chey. i tot recently prc. poppy quite long ago liao lei. how come they now then harass u?

raygoat
05-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Bro d2pre, no lah . Not because of mistress poppy but about my previous post regarding PRC who offer bdsm service. I think if you scroll back the last few page you will see someone trying to promote PRC mistress. Guess my post about what I think about PRC 2 time as wl and at the same time do bdsm service . I guess I post my opinion and this piss them off as it will affect their business. But anyway, like I always say, different people got different preference.cheers ��

Schrodinger
05-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Bro d2pre, no lah . Not because of mistress poppy but about my previous post regarding PRC who offer bdsm service. I think if you scroll back the last few page you will see someone trying to promote PRC mistress. Guess my post about what I think about PRC 2 time as wl and at the same time do bdsm service . I guess I post my opinion and this piss them off as it will affect their business. But anyway, like I always say, different people got different preference.cheers ��

Know what you mean by PRC providers charging more for bdsm play when they are available for sex at lower prices. I have let it slide if the difference is within 50 bucks, since I will always have sex at the end anyway and I take it as a 'tip' for the extra bdsm play. If I was the type who did not want sex during bdsm sessions then I would probably feel somewhat aggrieved.

raygoat
06-03-2014, 08:24 AM
This idiot OKT even got to the extend to register a nick with offensive language and send me friends request just to get through to scold me when I turn off my pm. How pathetic and sad. Anyway if he keep on harassing me, I may just report his PRC offering service in stomp in the past few page. Free advertising for him. :D be a man, don't hide behind your computer scolding people assho*le :p

shaun89
09-03-2014, 01:03 PM
I wonder if anyone tried this before? Care to share the experience?

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/16137/hard-japan-beating-and-humiliation.html

VannDaman
10-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Hey all Bros - back in SG after long time. Great to see this group is still going strong, but sad to see some flaming and negative messages here. Hope we can bring it back to the positive place it was before !!

I've been bumping Collarme since coming back but am WAY out of touch . . Any feedback on 'Bemylady12' or 'MissyMaya80' ?? They sound YUMM but as we all know very few are real.

Great to be back home !!

raygoat
10-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi VannDaman, welcome home.�� where have you been? Nothing beats the heat of Singapore. LOL...its been like this for one month already. Btw, haven't check out the 2 profiles of collarme but mistress Sayako is still in town. I served her last Thursday and it was an awesome experience as usual but this time round , after missing her for 3 months, I have not have enough of her and will be serving her tomorrow again before she flies back.

This time round, she manage to put her whole fist in me which is incredibly good...would love to experience it again. For the last few time, she had been trying to put her fist in me but I freak out so without much success. This time round we keep trying to go at it again after some times my ass give up resistance and her hand just slide in and the feeling was overwhelming. I think I came but the cum was trap inside due to her fist is pressing against my prostate .only a bit of cum slips out.

She tortured me in her transparent latex outfit, I can't do anything except saying beautiful mistress. Tied me to the bed and well spread out and start torturing my nipples till it is sore and sensitive . While torturing my nipples, she bring her bare foot near my mouth. Foot is not my fetish but still I give it a few kiss and start to lick her toes . She had no intention of stopping and pushed her feet into my mouth. I have no choice but to accept since I already give up my control to her. Then she turn around and I can see her beautiful round ass coming towards my face. I took a deep breath and there she is sitting on my face, I got nowhere to breathe and it goes on like a minute as I start to run out of oxygen all the while she is twisting and pinching my nipples. It hurt and at the same time feels so good. I struggle a little and she tighten the collar around my neck tight till I really can't breath and start struggle and she suddenly dismount me and a fresh air I took in . It was haven . Before I could recover, she come really close to my face and ask me to open my mouth staring sexily at me. My mouth open and she start blowing her breath into my mouth. It smell so good and feels so erotic. When she sees I am enjoying taking in her breath, she spit in my mouth and comand me to swallow it. Spiting is not my cup of tea but I don't know why , I just obey her and did what she requested.
Overall, its a good experience. I am not good at writing FR but I try to describe my session as detail as possible. Hope bros can fogive me for my bad English and paragraphs. Thanks

michaelchan
13-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Anybody knows where is Mistress Francessa? she seems dissappeared.

blacknyellow
13-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Has anyone got any reports on their sessions with Mistress Sayako? :)

B 'n' Y

bscoopy
14-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi bro B 'n' Y,

Hope you had a great session with Mistress Sayako :)

Just wondered if you had a chance to ask her if she would consider visiting and holding sessions in KL in the future.

If so, what was her response like?

Thanks very much.

Bscoopy

pens
15-03-2014, 01:27 AM
new prc mistress alert ...

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/2003519/details.htm

I think this ad is fake.

I think the person that posted this ad he is a wuliao singaporean that is unable to understand a single word of chinese.

blacknyellow
15-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi bro B 'n' Y,

Hope you had a great session with Mistress Sayako :)

Just wondered if you had a chance to ask her if she would consider visiting and holding sessions in KL in the future.

If so, what was her response like?

Thanks very much.

Bscoopy

Dear Bro Bscoopy,

I had another great session with Mistress Sayako last week.

She leaves SG tomorrow & will head back home to US. I think she will be back here in about another 3 months (but don't quote me on that). I know some Bro's have travelled from KL to SG to have sessions with her, so you may wish to consider this option too.

I think she maybe open to fitting KL into her next trip if the demand is there. On previous trips she has been to Jakarta, so I think it's a possibility. I will mention KL to her again.

Best wishes

B 'n' Y

raygoat
16-03-2014, 11:46 AM
I also talk to her about trips to KL but she never gives any specific answer. She told me she's not sure abt going to KL but she sure like the food here in Singapore LoL. She also told me about how to custom in jakata who hate Americans shout at her in one of her trip to jakata. Damm,she should have tied the custom officer up and torture her gao gao hahaha....think the custom officer need that :D

bscoopy
16-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Hi bros B 'n' Y & raygoat,

Thanks very much to you both for asking Mistress Sayako about holding sessions in KL. It seems that she is rather hesistant about coming here, but us KL subs can only cross our fingers and hope that she will at least come here once in the future, perhaps even just to visit as a tourist before she decides to hold sessions here.

Best Regards,

Bscoopy

dell_lee_2003
17-03-2014, 04:43 PM
How are you bros? Any new meet up with Mistresses?

otherOne
17-03-2014, 08:17 PM
How are you bros? Any new meet up with Mistresses?

You had a session with any local mistresses recently? People have been discussing overseas dungeons a lot, lol.

Sbfjohnnyboyz
17-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Dear Bros,

I am really a newb in this mistress thingy. Thought of trying to serve Mistress Sayako. But forgive me if my question is dumb, but what is the rate for her svc? Couldn't find it on her homepage. Thanks in advance to any bros who can provide the info.

cummingman
18-03-2014, 03:55 AM
Hi all bros, just to inform you guys that Mistress Synee will be visitng our shore on 31/03 to 11/04.
(Was ask to post this picture of her. Please contact or email her directly)

Cheers n Enjoy

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t568/cmmsbkk/picsay-1395068283852_zps7a251242.jpg

Intimissimo
18-03-2014, 07:43 AM
You had a session with any local mistresses recently?

I have been patronizing Yezi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=10311953&highlight=yezi#post10311953) recently. Bro Schrodinger has provided a fairly accurate description of her so I won't repeat. Though she is not very pretty but she is willing to play.

She would insert the larger end of the Njoy purewand (http://www.njoytoys.com/products/purewand.php) and commanded me to constrict while she pulled. She always won, and as the reward would be a slap on my ass. Sometimes she would leave it in like a tail, got me into all fours and walk me on my leash. She would make me bark through my gag, with her door open so that my lewd state would be in plain view of anyone who passed by.

I bought more and more toys from Taobao and her favorite toy has to be an electro-ass plug. There were a few settings to delivery different pulses into my ass but she loved turning dial suddenly to see me writhe and beg, or turning it up slowly to see my anticipation of a larger jolt.

My most recent addition was an Njoy Eleven (http://www.njoytoys.com/products/njoyeleven.php), an 11-inch beauty with 4.5cm and 5.1cm bulbs. It made the Njoy pure wand looked like a baby! We went slow and managed the 4.5cm end eventually. She took a video of the process.

We ended the session with a golden shower and a PCC while she watched, and cleaning up the resulting mess with my mouth.

At 100/hr, quite worth if you have your own toys

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19146/1914659733b2cd5cea4d3a9fbda1e64bcd638206.pnghttp://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/19146/1914659874f8d9349a66c422160c0508f97a8b98.png

wujifoot
18-03-2014, 05:40 PM
bro Intimissimo's

Does she looks anything like her web photos, because if it does, I think she is quite pretty

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!yezi/cj6e

Intimissimo
18-03-2014, 10:20 PM
bro Intimissimo's

Does she looks anything like her web photos, because if it does, I think she is quite pretty

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!yezi/cj6e

Photoshopped

wujifoot
18-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Photoshopped

ha ha ... thanks

rubbed
19-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Photoshopped

So is it her actual face got slightly rough pockmark skin, or she much older with some face wrinkles or fatter or what is it?

Becos I see the photo, her facial features look very pretty.

Even if photoshop, facial features cannot change.

klink
20-03-2014, 07:48 PM
While searching through the forum, I come across two lady offering SM Queen services.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=430034&highlight=8535+0718

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=429792&highlight=9353+0746

wujifoot
20-03-2014, 11:16 PM
While searching through the forum, I come across two lady offering SM Queen services.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=430034&highlight=8535+0718

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=429792&highlight=9353+0746

I don't in the intro, they mentioned SM
I think they meant "service queen" for the super nv wang package

Just my thought. never call

klink
20-03-2014, 11:32 PM
I don't in the intro, they mentioned SM
I think they meant "service queen" for the super nv wang package

Just my thought. never call

Mmmpph you are right, SM is not include in the intro.
And the 300 damage package is misleading, made me think of
how much QiQi, Bella used to charge.....

yahiko
21-03-2014, 03:14 AM
I think 超劲曝女王配套 should be referring to SM if I'm not wrong.
I've only tried coco (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=412303) before who also offered SM but it seems the ad is removed frm her profile so not sure if she still does it but hers is more towards the mild/sensual side.
I believe simonqing is the same admin of qqangel :confused: (which has closed down). just hope he will bring in more gals who could provide sm or bring back poppy/bella lol

ffdude
24-03-2014, 10:31 PM
hi bros, any bros still familiar and willing to share any massage/spa places in singapore whereby the ladies are ok to let me worship their feet? pls pm me thanks alot! :)

Intimissimo
25-03-2014, 10:29 AM
I've only tried coco (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=412303) before who also offered SM but it seems the ad is removed frm her profile so not sure if she still does it but hers is more towards the mild/sensual side.

Yup I tried Coco last time too, concur with Bro Yahiko's observation that she is more on the sensual side. But she allowed licking b4 golden shower and she HJ me while drink is served, that I super like :)

slave.alan
25-03-2014, 04:35 PM
I guess this is the most active BDSM thread so I post here... sorry if it is a wrong thread...

A bit of my situation.... I am lucky that my wife agrees to do little SM in our sex life. Now she likes to slap on my balls and kuku, ride my face with her pussy, and pee on my face.
But... what she knows (I think) is... I enjoy it, she doesn't know it is the humiliation makes me so hard and enjoy it.

Correct my thinking if I am wrong, I think there are two types of subs/slaves.
First type is the one who enjoys the physical effects of BDSM (pain, suffocation, so on so on). Another type is the one who enjoys BDSM mentally (humiliation, so on and so on).
So.. under CBT session, the first type of subs will enjoy it because of the painful feeling, the second type will enjoy the CBT because it makes him helpless... his 'pride' is being played and tortured by a woman.
But.. of course nobody is purely first or second type. For me, my tendency is more to the second type.

Need all bros opinion: should I tell my wife about my humiliation fetish? I really don't want my wife disrespect me... I guess no wife wants to have husband who can be humiliated, laughed at...

blacknyellow
25-03-2014, 06:19 PM
I guess this is the most active BDSM thread so I post here... sorry if it is a wrong thread...

A bit of my situation.... I am lucky that my wife agrees to do little SM in our sex life. Now she likes to slap on my balls and kuku, ride my face with her pussy, and pee on my face.
But... what she knows (I think) is... I enjoy it, she doesn't know it is the humiliation makes me so hard and enjoy it.

First type is the one who enjoys the physical effects of BDSM (pain, suffocation, so on so on). Another type is the one who enjoys BDSM mentally (humiliation, so on and so on).
So.. under CBT session, the first type of subs will enjoy it because of the painful feeling, the second type will enjoy the CBT because it makes him helpless... his 'pride' is being played and tortured by a woman.
But.. of course nobody is purely first or second type. For me, my tendency is more to the second type.

Need all bros opinion: should I tell my wife about my humiliation fetish? I really don't want my wife disrespect me... I guess no wife wants to have husband who can be humiliated, laughed at...

Dear Bro Slave Alan,

Welcome to the party!!! :)

Firstly, I think it's great that your wife will give you a bit of your "fix" by providing some Bdsm into your sex life. I think if more wives were as kinky as yours, the divorce rate would see a significant reduction.

In terms of your categories, I think Humiliation & Physical Torture are 2 of a few categories. Personally, I love to see a domme in leather. Leather clothing, boots, gloves, you name it, I love leather. So maybe a Clothing Fetish category? I would also add in a category for Sensual. I am not personally into seeking to be intimate with the domme during a session, but I know some Bro's will be looking for intimacy. If the woman is a Professional Dominatrix, she will not entertain such intimacy.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my views.

Welcome once more.

B 'n' Y

dell_lee_2003
25-03-2014, 07:21 PM

Bro. Instead of telling your wife that you want humilliation from her you should start calling her Mistress but do not ask your wife call you slave directly. in stead you can tell her that your wife own your cock and she can do anything she want.

Slowly train your wife physically. You can discuss her that during the intimate session you want to have tie up and blind fold while your wife can do gagging, peeing, CBT and etc. Then whenever there is a pleasure you shd tell her Thank you... its sooo good. thank you mistress. start calling her mistress. then she will slowly understand her power during bed time. but during normal time you shd stay like normal. This way youwill get respect during normal time and disrespect during bed time. Does it make sense to you?

chennaiman30
25-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Bro. Instead of telling your wife that you want humilliation from her you should start calling her Mistress but do not ask your wife call you slave directly. in stead you can tell her that your wife own your cock and she can do anything she want.

Slowly train your wife physically. You can discuss her that during the intimate session you want to have tie up and blind fold while your wife can do gagging, peeing, CBT and etc. Then whenever there is a pleasure you shd tell her Thank you... its sooo good. thank you mistress. start calling her mistress. then she will slowly understand her power during bed time. but during normal time you shd stay like normal. This way youwill get respect during normal time and disrespect during bed time. Does it make sense to you?

Sounds interesting. But also think about, what's in it for her? she would do it for your sake and learn to enjoy it,but, she would also like to have a man who can "take" her as woman. make sure you give that fix for her at least some of the time.

slave.alan
26-03-2014, 04:57 AM
Hi Bro Blacknyellow,
Thanks for your input for the clothing and sensual category.

:) thank you for the welcome :)

Dear Bro Slave Alan,

Welcome to the party!!! :)

Firstly, I think it's great that your wife will give you a bit of your "fix" by providing some Bdsm into your sex life. I think if more wives were as kinky as yours, the divorce rate would see a significant reduction.

In terms of your categories, I think Humiliation & Physical Torture are 2 of a few categories. Personally, I love to see a domme in leather. Leather clothing, boots, gloves, you name it, I love leather. So maybe a Clothing Fetish category? I would also add in a category for Sensual. I am not personally into seeking to be intimate with the domme during a session, but I know some Bro's will be looking for intimacy. If the woman is a Professional Dominatrix, she will not entertain such intimacy.

Anyway, I just thought I would share my views.

Welcome once more.

B 'n' Y

slave.alan
26-03-2014, 05:15 AM
Hi Bro Dell_lee and Chennaiman30,
About my cock, she already said it is hers and she can do anything she wants with it. :)
And from this discussion (thanks :)) just realize one thing... what's in it for her?!! Not sure if she enjoys this or not. Because I am sure she still enjoys normal sex, she always says she loves when I lift her with one hand then ram her bla bla bla (all things in normal sex making).

Well, I think I will slowly ask her to know what she really think/enjoy about this Mistress/slave part.
Still leave big question for me, don't know what my wife will think if she knows I like to be humiliated and degraded. Not sure if she can draw clear line between bedtime and normal time.

Sounds interesting. But also think about, what's in it for her? she would do it for your sake and learn to enjoy it,but, she would also like to have a man who can "take" her as woman. make sure you give that fix for her at least some of the time.

dell_lee_2003
27-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi Bro Dell_lee and Chennaiman30,
About my cock, she already said it is hers and she can do anything she wants with it. :)
And from this discussion (thanks :)) just realize one thing... what's in it for her?!! Not sure if she enjoys this or not. Because I am sure she still enjoys normal sex, she always says she loves when I lift her with one hand then ram her bla bla bla (all things in normal sex making).

Well, I think I will slowly ask her to know what she really think/enjoy about this Mistress/slave part.
Still leave big question for me, don't know what my wife will think if she knows I like to be humiliated and degraded. Not sure if she can draw clear line between bedtime and normal time.
Bro. Do you ever kneel before your wife and kiss her feet? After that do you ever look up (while kneeling) and see her face (but your expression must be like "My Mistress please give me mercy later on". I have one GF before. I did it for 1 year+. She really enjoy it and more and more she become my secret Mistress inside my bed room and friend/GF outside.

dell_lee_2003
27-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Oh.. I am a bit lucky. I thought that my vacation here will be lonely. Yesterday I was in one of the night club and drinking. One girl a approach me (WL) and ask if I need accompany. She is quite interestingly pretty and further more she is HOT. I said OK. I thought of asking if she interested to come along with me after I go off but before I asked, she said "do you want me to accompany you tonight". Hey "YES" I ask how much. She said 50 bucks. In my mind. Oh so cheap hor. But I pretend and say "oh. a bit ex. can we nego?" then she said what about 30Bucks. Ha she is a bit broke. So I said OK. Then proceed to my hotel. When I reach to hotel, she said shower together. Inside bathroom, I commented that she has a nice leg and feet and I rubba rubba her feet during the bathing. You know bathtub, we sit opposite and I put her feet on my chest. She said that I seems to like her feet very much. Oh, she coming directly to me. I said Yes, I am into woman feet and I do alot of thing with feet. She said that "Oh, you are. In her culture man are above woman and this is first time her customer said like her feet and into feet". Then I asked her if she interested to try out a new thing like woman are above man and I will treat her as my goddess the whole night. She slightly silent a bit and finally she said OK. I thanks her by kissing her toes one by one. She just look at me with sparkling eyes and put her another feet on my cock. Hard man.. can't resist. Such a nice pedi.

After bath, we just dry ourselves together and i asked her to sit. I kneel before her. She amazed and stand up. I told her that "Please... sit down my goddess.. Let me kiss your feet" She then OK and said that she never do such thing before. Oh my. I slowly kiss her feet, suck her toes and everytime i finish one feet, I said thank you for letting me kiss your feet goddess. She smile and she said that it feel so amazed when she see a man (a nice and handsome man) under her feet. I put her feet inside my mouth deep inside. She follow and just stuck inside my mouth. After take out, I told her that Thank you Goddess, it feel so good. She then put again and again. I dont know how many minutes but for me it is quite long to have a merciless gagged. After that I asked her if she is OK to continuously slap my dick. She said she will try. I just hold her hand and slap with right force and I asked her to repeat for 200 slaps. She really counted and slapped 200 exactly. I was gagged too. I just take her heel and put inside my mouth while she is slapping. Amazingly good and amazing girl that I have ever met. We did gag, slap but we didn't try kick as I don't want her to be scared. After about an hour or more, I said can let me cum please. She said ok and she asked me to fxxk her. I fxxk her so hard and cum within 1min. She said she never found a person who cum within 1min and never found such client before. She said we are looks like Mistress and slave that Egypt had last time. I said Yes, we are like that and I am slave you are my Mistress. She teach me how to call her in her own language.

The most importantly is she only asked for 30bucks, so I asked her to sleep with me every alternate day. Ha. She has regular client, and I has accompany from today onwards. Tomorrow I will meet her again and will intro a kick to her.

rulers
27-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Oh.. I am a bit lucky. I thought that my vacation here will be lonely. Yesterday I was in one of the night club and drinking. One girl a approach me (WL) and ask if I need accompany. She is quite interestingly pretty and further more she is HOT. I said OK. I thought of asking if she interested to come along with me after I go off but before I asked, she said "do you want me to accompany you tonight". Hey "YES" I ask how much. She said 50 bucks. In my mind. Oh so cheap hor. But I pretend and say "oh. a bit ex. can we nego?" then she said what about 30Bucks. Ha she is a bit broke. So I said OK. Then proceed to my hotel. When I reach to hotel, she said shower together. Inside bathroom, I commented that she has a nice leg and feet and I rubba rubba her feet during the bathing. You know bathtub, we sit opposite and I put her feet on my chest. She said that I seems to like her feet very much. Oh, she coming directly to me. I said Yes, I am into woman feet and I do alot of thing with feet. She said that "Oh, you are. In her culture man are above woman and this is first time her customer said like her feet and into feet". Then I asked her if she interested to try out a new thing like woman are above man and I will treat her as my goddess the whole night. She slightly silent a bit and finally she said OK. I thanks her by kissing her toes one by one. She just look at me with sparkling eyes and put her another feet on my cock. Hard man.. can't resist. Such a nice pedi.

After bath, we just dry ourselves together and i asked her to sit. I kneel before her. She amazed and stand up. I told her that "Please... sit down my goddess.. Let me kiss your feet" She then OK and said that she never do such thing before. Oh my. I slowly kiss her feet, suck her toes and everytime i finish one feet, I said thank you for letting me kiss your feet goddess. She smile and she said that it feel so amazed when she see a man (a nice and handsome man) under her feet. I put her feet inside my mouth deep inside. She follow and just stuck inside my mouth. After take out, I told her that Thank you Goddess, it feel so good. She then put again and again. I dont know how many minutes but for me it is quite long to have a merciless gagged. After that I asked her if she is OK to continuously slap my dick. She said she will try. I just hold her hand and slap with right force and I asked her to repeat for 200 slaps. She really counted and slapped 200 exactly. I was gagged too. I just take her heel and put inside my mouth while she is slapping. Amazingly good and amazing girl that I have ever met. We did gag, slap but we didn't try kick as I don't want her to be scared. After about an hour or more, I said can let me cum please. She said ok and she asked me to fxxk her. I fxxk her so hard and cum within 1min. She said she never found a person who cum within 1min and never found such client before. She said we are looks like Mistress and slave that Egypt had last time. I said Yes, we are like that and I am slave you are my Mistress. She teach me how to call her in her own language.

The most importantly is she only asked for 30bucks, so I asked her to sleep with me every alternate day. Ha. She has regular client, and I has accompany from today onwards. Tomorrow I will meet her again and will intro a kick to her.

which country is she from?

Schrodinger
27-03-2014, 10:12 PM
which country is she from?

Believe Bro Dell is in Yangon, so should be Myanmar girl?

Schrodinger
27-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Anyways.... Haven't sessioned with Ms Kathy for the longest time, so fixed up an appointment. An hour before the scheduled date/time, she asked to change it to the next day. I agreed - then got stood up the next day. Called without answer and no reply to messages.

She doesn't seem the sort who will do this - wonder what's going on....

dell_lee_2003
28-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Anyways.... Haven't sessioned with Ms Kathy for the longest time, so fixed up an appointment. An hour before the scheduled date/time, she asked to change it to the next day. I agreed - then got stood up the next day. Called without answer and no reply to messages.

She doesn't seem the sort who will do this - wonder what's going on....
Think.she is busy bro. she is model anyway. we both worshipping to beautiful.model. I missed her too. But now I have one Mistress here to torture me. Tomorrow I will see if she has any friend to join us. I doubt so due to their culture but it all depend on luck.

blacknyellow
28-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Believe Bro Dell is in Yangon, so should be Myanmar girl?

I was thinking to myself, "30 bucks for a session is cheap". However, if Bro_dell is in Myanmar, that explains all.

I would love to seek out more "Emerging Dommes" from the "Emerging Markets!!"! :)

I am sure that there are some beautiful & natural females in these countries who would make fantastic dommes. I use to visit an Indonesian domme when I lived in Europe. Not only was she a beautiful female, but her work ethic was second to none. I can be a fussy slave & there were things I asked her to do & to wear & she didn't blink an eyelid. However, when I asked some of the local European dommes to satisfy my requests, many of them would tell me politely to "get lost".

Having served dommes of different nationalities & ethnicities, I would say Asians have the best work ethic. More specifically, from my experience, Japanese & Indonesian have the best work ethic. However, please note, I'm being very generalistic here. Working ethic, I am sure there are some very good SG, Chinese, Filipino dommes, etc.

As I continue my ramblings I would love to experience the following:

•Malay domme - they have beautiful skin tone & have more curves than the local Chinese. It is their nature to be submissive but I am sure there are a few dark horses who would love to dominate the male species.

• Mongolian domme - I just love the way these girls are built. They are built like rock stone. They have a larger bone structure compared to Chinese. They are taller & wider, but not any fatter compared to Chinese. A Mongolian domme in leather with whips would be the equivalent of the 5 year old in me opening up my favourite toy on Christmas Day!!! :)

I appreciate you reading what's on my mind....again! :)

B 'n' Y

osubken
28-03-2014, 01:46 AM
I was thinking to myself, "30 bucks for a session is cheap". However, if Bro_dell is in Myanmar, that explains all.

I would love to seek out more "Emerging Dommes" from the "Emerging Markets!!"! :)

I am sure that there are some beautiful & natural females in these countries who would make fantastic dommes. I use to visit an Indonesian domme when I lived in Europe. Not only was she a beautiful female, but her work ethic was second to none. I can be a fussy slave & there were things I asked her to do & to wear & she didn't blink an eyelid. However, when I asked some of the local European dommes to satisfy my requests, many of them would tell me politely to "get lost".

Having served dommes of different nationalities & ethnicities, I would say Asians have the best work ethic. More specifically, from my experience, Japanese & Indonesian have the best work ethic. However, please note, I'm being very generalistic here. Working ethic, I am sure there are some very good SG, Chinese, Filipino dommes, etc.

As I continue my ramblings I would love to experience the following:

•Malay domme - they have beautiful skin tone & have more curves than the local Chinese. It is their nature to be submissive but I am sure there are a few dark horses who would love to dominate the male species.

• Mongolian domme - I just love the way these girls are built. They are built like rock stone. They have a larger bone structure compared to Chinese. They are taller & wider, but not any fatter compared to Chinese. A Mongolian domme in leather with whips would be the equivalent of the 5 year old in me opening up my favourite toy on Christmas Day!!! :)

I appreciate you reading what's on my mind....again! :)

B 'n' Y

I would like to get to know Mongolian ladies if any are in Singapore. I have met a few in the past. Very exotic.

Schrodinger
28-03-2014, 07:41 AM

• Mongolian domme - I just love the way these girls are built. They are built like rock stone. They have a larger bone structure compared to Chinese. They are taller & wider, but not any fatter compared to Chinese. A Mongolian domme in leather with whips would be the equivalent of the 5 year old in me opening up my favourite toy on Christmas Day!!!

I would like to get to know Mongolian ladies if any are in Singapore. I have met a few in the past. Very exotic.

Here's a supposed Mongolian escort who can provide 'BDSM':
http://www.coco-escort.com/models/view_model/34

This petite Indon also supposedly provides domme services:
http://www.agencyatlantic.com/profile/alice/264

I think I have seen her personal/independent ad somewhere but I can't remember where... advantage is she will do one hour rather than the agency-enforced two hours.

Ambassador Promotions used to have a local Malay who could do domme as well, but last contact I had with them was many moons ago.

Bear in mind I have not personally tried any of the above.

Schrodinger
28-03-2014, 07:49 AM
I have met these three ladies for vanilla sex - they can do domme should anyone wish to try. Xiaoxiao and Celine definitely have experience, from my conversations with them.

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!s-xiaoxiao/c23ji
http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!s-micky/c13cm
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=430411&highlight=sm

dell_lee_2003
28-03-2014, 12:58 PM

I think I have seen her personal/independent ad somewhere but I can't remember where... advantage is she will do one hour rather than the agency-enforced two hours.

Ambassador Promotions used to have a local Malay who could do domme as well, but last contact I had with them was many moons ago.

Bro. A bit ex for me. But for some bro, they might be able to effort it as I saw some of the FR from other bro willing to pay more than 300 for an hour. Currently I am having a good time and tonight is another night again. :p

dell_lee_2003
28-03-2014, 12:59 PM

B 'n' Y
hee hee.
:p

Squiffy
29-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Bro. A bit ex for me. But for some bro, they might be able to effort it as I saw some of the FR from other bro willing to pay more than 300 for an hour. Currently I am having a good time and tonight is another night again. :p

I've spent some time with Alice before she was with Agency Atlantic (which is the best agency around). It seemed to me that she is more of a submissive, but she's super sweet and sexy. She is also incredibly intelligent if you're looking for conversation over dinner.

Happy to talk specifics with anyone.

Krenjusen
30-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Was looking forward to a session with Keiko earlier but she vanished into thin air at the very last minute. Probably a mistake of mine to not ask for her contact # though I left her mine. Even confirmed with her in the afternoon if the session was on and she said yes as I was afraid to be one of the many bros who got aeroplaned.

In any case, hope she'll learn to respect our time even though we are supposedly subs. Not saying that pro dommes should do our bidding since we are paying tributes $.

Made her a priority for the night, cancelling all other appointments. Totally regret this.

No offence to the fans of hers here, zap me if you like.

Just my humble opinion.

louy
30-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Was looking forward to a session with Keiko earlier but she vanished into thin air at the very last minute. Probably a mistake of mine to not ask for her contact # though I left her mine. Even confirmed with her in the afternoon if the session was on and she said yes as I was afraid to be one of the many bros who got aeroplaned.

In any case, hope she'll learn to respect our time even though we are supposedly subs. Not saying that pro dommes should do our bidding since we are paying tributes $.

Made her a priority for the night, cancelling all other appointments. Totally regret this.

No offence to the fans of hers here, zap me if you like.

Just my humble opinion.

I completely feel for you and understand.
She had done the same to me - over a year ago.

Then I did have her number, but even though I called it many many times, there was no answer. If she doesn't want to show, she is not going to show.

Really sad though, because I really wanted to serve her as there were good reviews and she is apparently quite of stunning Mistress.

dell_lee_2003
30-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I completely feel for you and understand.
She had done the same to me - over a year ago.

Then I did have her number, but even though I called it many many times, there was no answer. If she doesn't want to show, she is not going to show.

Really sad though, because I really wanted to serve her as there were good reviews and she is apparently quite of stunning Mistress.

:(( she might have tied up with her work bro. Yeah she sometime make me wait for an hour but she never forget to compensate me within the session. sometime due to my work commitment i cannot wait her. but she give me extra during my next session. extra time torture or other way of compensation. May be I am so regular that she recognise my existence. usually she late for 15-20min so do send sms or call her 20-30min before you arrive to hotel.

Krenjusen
30-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Not exactly sure if she was working on a Saturday night near midnight. But have not heard a word from her for 24 hrs. Not an apology at all. Have not met any pro domes who are this irresponsible. Not even those who tries to make a quick buck or rush clients through the sessions.

:(( she might have tied up with her work bro. Yeah she sometime make me wait for an hour but she never forget to compensate me within the session. sometime due to my work commitment i cannot wait her. but she give me extra during my next session. extra time torture or other way of compensation. May be I am so regular that she recognise my existence. usually she late for 15-20min so do send sms or call her 20-30min before you arrive to hotel.

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Bro. I am managed to talked to one new Mistress to do mild prodom. anybro wanna try or have tried her before pls let me know.

Name: Abigail
Race: Chinese
Stats: 34C – 24.5 – 33
Ht and wt : 1.65m and 47kg

Description: Long black hair , fair, none smoker and no tattoos
Damage: 200/1/1 ( rooms and condoms at client’s expenses )

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=430701&highlight=bdsm

dell_lee_2003
31-03-2014, 12:36 AM
I am not OKT and I.dont have her ctc. I am just asking ard for bro so that our BDSM empire will be more fun with more Mistresses.

pls contact her direct

johndalton
31-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Not exactly sure if she was working on a Saturday night near midnight. But have not heard a word from her for 24 hrs. Not an apology at all. Have not met any pro domes who are this irresponsible. Not even those who tries to make a quick buck or rush clients through the sessions.

I unst ur feeling bro. I encountered the same predicament like u numerous time. Once was a 2 hours wait then she replied with the reason that she had accidentally dozed off becoz the client supposed to be before me, had cancelled the session. That time was nearly 1am. Next was a 1.5 hours wait in the morning becoz she was busy w her work. Haha. Another time i waited for nearly 2 hours and called about 15 times but no one picked up the phone. she replied and apologized the nex day that she was busy with her work too.

dell_lee_2003
01-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Bro. I have verbally trained Abigail to be future foot Mistress. She is not into full BDSM but it seems she doesn't mind for mild type BDSM. She is quite new to this BDSM scene but she can adapt very easily. She can speak both English and Chinese fluently. As per her, she is local chinese. :). We chatted for more than 15 PM so that she know what I am looking for and comfortable with it. So any bro engage her service you can just tell my nick to her. She know what you expect but you still need to hold her feet and make it right force if you are into kick. She will not do forcefully kick but she can do sensible kick. Gagged, lick, smell, light kick, dick slap and orgasm denial are the one that I verbally explained to her how to do.

Good luck bro. Btw, I am still oversea so might not be so soon to meet her. :)

cummingman
02-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi all Bros

cummingman
02-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Hii all bros

Mistress Synee from Thailand is now here. Bros who have serve her before knows that she's awesome. And for bros who never serve her before don't miss this great opportunity while she's here.

Cheers n Enjoy

agencyatlantic
02-04-2014, 08:33 AM

Thank you for making up a silly allegation about an agency enforced 2 hour minimum

To clarify how Atlantic works:
A lady approaches us to ask for representation
We have a meeting to basically decide if we like either other & wish to work together
We discuss a ladies requirements; the services she wishes to offer, the fee structure she wants, how she wishes to be marketed etc etc

I have zero control over what a lady wishes to do with her time, her body & her money. I enforce ZERO; a lady does tell me what she wants & I work to her wishes. So if anyone is telling anyone what to do it's a lady telling us....

We work in a mutually respectful relationship. I know that not all places work like that but some of us do

serf0000
02-04-2014, 04:52 PM
Has anyone trien Mistress Tian from collarme?
Any reviews?

totolim
03-04-2014, 07:55 AM
A Jap mistress coming to our shores again in May. Budget for it !

osubken
04-04-2014, 02:11 AM

I do not think it is about money anymore. It is too difficult to get a session, so difficult that I am not even going to try.

dell_lee_2003
04-04-2014, 06:16 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=484854761619717&set=vb.101699653268565&type=2&theater

hee hee, copy from other forum. the guy from that forum seems so shocking. for us it is normal. anyway the lady is so pretty. I would love to kiss her feet.

otherOne
04-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Anyone know anything about MistressTian?

totolim
05-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Make it two Jap mistresses coming now!

One in May, and one in June.

wujifoot
05-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Make it two Jap mistresses coming now!

One in May, and one in June.

hope both are from La Siora...or Sweet Devil...

totolim
05-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Only one from La siora

hope both are from La Siora...or Sweet Devil...

blacklace
05-04-2014, 03:30 PM
If you find this thread useful please up me - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=435974

HoundDo9
05-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Only one from La siora

Is there a reason not to publish who (https://twitter.com/murasakiphoto/status/452158594352300032)? I mean it's the same rules as always for booking, right.

HD.

SMGG
05-04-2014, 06:02 PM
anyone tried the following PRC girl here SM services, any feedback ?

1. http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585880-1-4.html

2 http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585439-1-2.html

3. http://www.huaren.sg/thread-585057-1-2.html

dell_lee_2003
05-04-2014, 06:12 PM

The first one Posh seems quite pretty and sexy. Looks like one of the PRC mistress that I have tried before. They seems to know how to make your dick stupidly tortured. I think usually they love to give you pain. I even encountered my dick has bruises since I can't move around and just to ask Mistress mercy. Fortunately, Mistress pity me and give me mercy and making me cum good. I was so scared that my whole dick soft and cannot hard-on. She asked me to take a bath then come out. She touch here and there but still cannot hard on until she stuck her feet inside my mouth again and amazingly it become hard again. Luckily we both happy again and she HJ me till i cum and just a second before cum she slap my dick to make me cum with pain. The bruise last me about a week..

Krenjusen
05-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Good to see some PRC FLs turning to SM. $100 per hour is a reasonable amount but would not go more than that. :p

dell_lee_2003
05-04-2014, 07:58 PM
Yeah bro. I think more and more PRC turning into SM. one thing is.they dont.really need to sex. Just use hand and leg also they are above the client during SM session. We pay $$ and we need to serve them. What a great live for them. I think in China the sM become norm and most of the client look for SM.

Anyway whoever mixed with Chinese has a lovely face and smooth skin. Jap-chinese; Thai-chinese; viet-chinese.

totolim
06-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Because dates not confirmed yet.
Anyway, you have posted the link to Mistress Murasaki's visit in June. Only missing are the dates

The domina coming in May is Mistress Hibiki. When I sessionaed with her in Nagoya back in Jan, I was telling her Spore has changed so much since her last visit here some 10+ years ago. Never expected her to really come by despite her busy schedule. She has indeed been going places in last two months.

Any bros wish to session with her, please write to her on facebook. Only thing to note is i understand she will be here just couple of days, so there won't be many sessions available as she will probably need to do some sightseeing

Is there a reason not to publish who (https://twitter.com/murasakiphoto/status/452158594352300032)? I mean it's the same rules as always for booking, right.

HD.

HoundDo9
06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Hibiki-san is awesome, I found a cool YouTube from Montreal 2012 with her recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSqB1EDlug

I would say book early, she travels a lot.

HD.

totolim
06-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Her coolness factor was just simply overwhelming. Her eyes are so seductively powerful

Hibiki-san is awesome, I found a cool YouTube from Montreal 2012 with her recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSqB1EDlug

I would say book early, she travels a lot.

HD.

NICE_MAN
06-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Just wondering any one had Mistress Qi Qi contact? Is she in Singapore? Really miss the old day serving her.

Any brother has her news, please msg me! Thanks:D

otherOne
06-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Any new English speaking dommes in Singapore. I remember many pages ago, there was a big argument about prc FLs turning into dommes, haha.

Schrodinger
06-04-2014, 01:58 PM

The extent to which Posh's pics are blurred and smoothened leads me to think that she is at least mid-30s.

Here are more pics of the other two:

http://www.lustcite.com/#!qianqian/c22it
http://sgshiok.info/jade82325395/

http://www.lustcite.com/#!tianqing/ccao
http://sgshiok.info/xena82325350/

No my cup of tea either, so I'm afraid I can't give a first-hand report.

Schrodinger
06-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Yeah bro. I think more and more PRC turning into SM. one thing is.they dont.really need to sex. Just use hand and leg also they are above the client during SM session. We pay $$ and we need to serve them. What a great live for them. I think in China the sM become norm and most of the client look for SM...

While it is nice to have choices, most of the FL-turned-domme types leaves one only vaguely satisfied. More suitable for kinksters who are the sort who still enjoy vanilla sex, but with some kink or fetish thrown in.

When they go into domme-ing for the sake of 'easy' money, the skill tends to plateau quickly. Then they realise it is not exactly easy to be good at it. Others go back to vanilla services purely due to the fact that vanilla customers are easy to deal with, easier to satisfy, and more 'normal' folk that are less scary (in the words of the FLs, not mine). I find that only those who derive some enjoyment from domme-ing, or who have at least a smidgen of a dominant personality, are able to attain any decent level of domme skills.

Also, while it is true there are many clubs and individuals in China catering to BDSM, it is still by far the minority. I don' think they are at the stage when one can say it is the 'norm' and 'most clients look for SM' yet.

HoundDo9
06-04-2014, 09:26 PM
I heard in Taiwan, it is almost impossible to find a SM domme.

Don't know is it true or not?
Hi bro Callers.

It seems that MF have two listings of which one is still working. This site lists 4 Mistresses, so the answer to your hypothetical question seems to be "Not"

On the other hand a 3 hour flight for $450 will put you in the Tokyo. Which might explain the low numbers listed in Taipei.

A mere 1 1/2 hours to Hong Kong for $233 might not have a much appeal but is also an alternative.

HD.

punishme
09-04-2014, 11:43 PM
For bros in KL Mistress Synee will visit 12th and 13th April , have a good time :)

dell_lee_2003
10-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Bros. Pls help me by answering a few queries.
1) Anyone see Mistress Tian from collar me before?
2) if yes how is she in looks and feet?
3) and how is her age. she mentioned that she is 28.
4) she said she was intro by one of her foot slave to do dom. so seems she is a bit new. but anyway 100$/1/1 and I am good at training Mistress. :). as long as she is pretty and have interest then OK.

Krenjusen
10-04-2014, 08:11 PM
4) she said she was intro by one of her foot slave to do dom. so seems she is a bit new. but anyway 100$/1/1 and I am good at training Mistress. :). as long as she is pretty and have interest then OK.

Looks nice in the pictures.

chiesa
10-04-2014, 08:29 PM

Dont look okay to me for looks. Cant say much for legs and feet. Damn, the local scene is getting damn boring. Really hope some chio authentic prc dommes will come sg for visit. Tried calling xena but numbers seems not to be in used. Any bros know more about her? She looks to have nice leggy figure.

wujifoot
10-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Bro, thanks for your contribution to this forum
Yes. I have met her, and here's my response to your qns

yes... about 2-3 weeks ago
Looks ... ok fair skin, maybe a 6.5 in terms of look
Body not impressed; but not plump

Her feet is very beautiful; those you always take a second look outside
nicely pedicured
Fair, pinkish and well taken care of
Medium size

Looks early thirties

She is by nature more service oriented than dominating
I am more of a feet guy... so I could still enjoy without real domination
But Domination can add spice to the session, which i think she lacks

Overall "try-able" but not sure when I will RTF

chiesa
10-04-2014, 10:44 PM

Thanks to bro for providing valuable input. Im also a feet guy and i believe so is bro dell lee. But the only + point for her seems to be just her feet w/o looks or experience in femdom.

Reminds me of anya when it comes to beautiful feet. And i believe she can definitely dom better than mistress tian. U guys might wanna try her if given a chance ;)

dell_lee_2003
11-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Thanks to bro for providing valuable input. Im also a feet guy and i believe so is bro dell lee. But the only + point for her seems to be just her feet w/o looks or experience in femdom.

Reminds me of anya when it comes to beautiful feet. And i believe she can definitely dom better than mistress tian. U guys might wanna try her if given a chance ;)

Thanks Bro for naming Anya. Yes, but I have talked to Anya before. She mentioned that she might do her own way rather than listening to what slave want. Thats why I am a bit scare as she might ask me to clean my own cum with tongue which I definitely dont want. No No. :)

dell_lee_2003
11-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Thanks bro wujifoot. I am more interested when you said
"Her feet is very beautiful; those you always take a second look outside
nicely pedicured
Fair, pinkish and well taken care of
Medium size"

I think I am going to give it a try. Still nego the time. :). She said she will do all my request. I think as usual i will need to show her how to dominate me but I already make known to her step by step (min, by minute) how I wish her to dominate me. For looks as long as she is not ugly and when the whole feet inside the mouth of the slave, Mistress will become the most beautiful Lady of the world. I am sure foot bro will agree with me. The whole mind shut off and say you are under the most pretty lady and getting tortured by her. That's how I become Miss Keiko slave. First look before the session, I feel that she looks OK (OK to dominate me but compare to Miss Kathy she is second). But after her whole feet inside my mouth and start the torture she looks so gorgeous and she become the most pretty lady that I have ever met. One thing to add is Keiko command is very difficult to resist. I think she has some vocal power that Guys will listen whatever she said. Thats why some people drink her pee. Some people even strap-on so hard by her. She mentioned to me previously that there is one bro who kena abused by one PRC mistress and his ass become super messy when he meet her. But he still accept miss keiko merciless tortured strap-on with tears because he cannot resist her command coming out from her mouth. Same apply to me. When she said cum, I will cum. When she said No-No, I cannot cum and very hard to resist. The tear come out because of I am dieing to cum but she said No-No. When she said cum for Mistress then within 2-3second the whole dick was like machine gun.

dell_lee_2003
11-04-2014, 01:29 PM

Bro. Does she has any feet smell? I prefer feet with no smell and no salty. :)
I have booked her already and timing confirmed.

d2pre
11-04-2014, 05:32 PM
Bro. Does she has any feet smell? I prefer feet with no smell and no salty. :)
I have booked her already and timing confirmed.

different from you bro. i like abit vinegar smell. :D

dell_lee_2003
11-04-2014, 05:50 PM
different from you bro. i like abit vinegar smell. :D

Yeah bro. All my Mistress feet that I kiss has no smell or nice foot smell. Not the vinegar smell bro. I remember one of the PRC mistress that I kiss has very nice feet smell. I smell her feet like 20min as the smell is amazingly hard-on. She was back to China and I dont know where she is not. You know whoever the lady taken care of their feet and pedi has very nice smell. The smell that make you feel comfortable and do it again and again. :D

I think you like a bit worked out feet and sock with soak by sweat. Am i right? :D.

I have one experience. I met with one mistress (PRC) before. She has nice feet and she is quite chio. So I trusted her. She did asked me whether she want me to wash her feet. I said its OK as I saw a fair and white feet. hee hee. Then as per our plan, she tied me with her rope and my two hand was one side after another. And My cock was tied too. Also my leg. I am in defencless position. Hard-on and waiting for Mistress feet to come-in. Here come. The whole feet slide and ask me to lick the sole. First a few min, I am like heaven. She slide to my throat, them she slap my dick then she look at me and smile. Fully erect and fully arouse. Then after that She just stuck her feet inside my mouth for the rest of the 5min. Here I am die. Suddenly I feel salty and as aircon was not good. She just stuck there for very long time and I cannot move and no choice swallow the salty sweat of her feet. Totally cry man. Can't move can't refuse and can't say no. You know how i feel. But the cock still hard-on as she is very pretty.

lancerex
11-04-2014, 06:33 PM
hi bro dell,

do you have mistress tian ctc , i wish to try it out man

Yeah bro. All my Mistress feet that I kiss has no smell or nice foot smell. Not the vinegar smell bro. I remember one of the PRC mistress that I kiss has very nice feet smell. I smell her feet like 20min as the smell is amazingly hard-on. She was back to China and I dont know where she is not. You know whoever the lady taken care of their feet and pedi has very nice smell. The smell that make you feel comfortable and do it again and again. :D

I think you like a bit worked out feet and sock with soak by sweat. Am i right? :D.

I have one experience. I met with one mistress (PRC) before. She has nice feet and she is quite chio. So I trusted her. She did asked me whether she want me to wash her feet. I said its OK as I saw a fair and white feet. hee hee. Then as per our plan, she tied me with her rope and my two hand was one side after another. And My cock was tied too. Also my leg. I am in defencless position. Hard-on and waiting for Mistress feet to come-in. Here come. The whole feet slide and ask me to lick the sole. First a few min, I am like heaven. She slide to my throat, them she slap my dick then she look at me and smile. Fully erect and fully arouse. Then after that She just stuck her feet inside my mouth for the rest of the 5min. Here I am die. Suddenly I feel salty and as aircon was not good. She just stuck there for very long time and I cannot move and no choice swallow the salty sweat of her feet. Totally cry man. Can't move can't refuse and can't say no. You know how i feel. But the cock still hard-on as she is very pretty.

d2pre
12-04-2014, 01:03 AM

yup. i like abit workout smell.. wah u tried alot of PRC mistress..

the feet smell you like is those got lotion smell one issit

apantyhoselover
12-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Dont look okay to me for looks. Cant say much for legs and feet. Damn, the local scene is getting damn boring. Really hope some chio authentic prc dommes will come sg for visit. Tried calling xena but numbers seems not to be in used. Any bros know more about her? She looks to have nice leggy figure.

Been with this Xena....pretty old aunty but has nice legs and feet....quite playful...just the face looks like a 50 or 60 aged face.....

i looked for her like almost 1 month ago...not sure if she is still around or not.....not that worthy...u are lucky to miss it

chiesa
12-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Been with this Xena....pretty old aunty but has nice legs and feet....quite playful...just the face looks like a 50 or 60 aged face.....

i looked for her like almost 1 month ago...not sure if she is still around or not.....not that worthy...u are lucky to miss it

Lol! 50 or 60! got so old anot bro? I remember there was this gal xin er, you thought she was below 30 while i thought otherwise. So if you say Xena is 50/60, she must look 70 to me? hahaha. Anyway thanks for the feedback bro. I see her figure like nice lei, but i think i'll heed your advice...

otherOne
12-04-2014, 11:47 AM

Hope there are more dominatrixes here too! I wish those girls in local FL board would find their dominant side and become a domme instead of a FL lol.

chiesa
12-04-2014, 12:16 PM

Bro can name this PRC mistress? v curious

prone
12-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I ever tried before 1 PRC massage woman for mild BDSM.......Her feet is very smelly.

她说她天生就是脚臭。

About mid-30s.........quite cheap only $90.

refers
12-04-2014, 04:40 PM

I just sent you a pm, ask you something

otherOne
12-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Kathy looks like she is getting active on collarme again. Anyone experienced her before?

dell_lee_2003
12-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Bro can name this PRC mistress? v curious

Mistress Bella bro.

dell_lee_2003
12-04-2014, 11:36 PM
yup. i like abit workout smell.. wah u tried alot of PRC mistress..

the feet smell you like is those got lotion smell one issit

Yeah. quite alot of prc I have tried. :). Yes only a few Mistress apply lotion always so after wash the feet is soft and have a nice smell.

otherOne
13-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Mistress Bella bro.

Where can we find her? I mean is there a collarme or sbf thread link? :D

Darga
13-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi everyone,

I have just arrived to Tokyo for the first time in my life. I have got some pretty good suggestion by hound so I have finally decided to try La Siora. A friend of mine told me before I left my country that prostitution is illegal in japan. I'm i here on business so I really can't afford getting caught doing illegal stuff. Since I'm mostly interested in strap on and humiliation games I wonder if this is actually illegal or not? Also when you do your registration will they ask for any ID card ? I really don't want to use my real name and my real address. Do you need ID on Love hotels as we'll ? Please tell me your experience regarding this matter. I really don't want to get caught in a love hotel.

totolim
13-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Bro

La siora does not need to see any ID from you when the domina register you in the room for the first time. In fact you don't even need to use your real name.

I have never used love hotels for my session. I usually get them to come to my hotel room. So far no problem with them coming up directly to my room

Bdsm is not illegal so long as there is no sex involved (based on what i know). Enjoy your session bro. You won't even be thinking of illegality when you are being punished hard !

Hi everyone,

I have just arrived to Tokyo for the first time in my life. I have got some pretty good suggestion by hound so I have finally decided to try La Siora. A friend of mine told me before I left my country that prostitution is illegal in japan. I'm i here on business so I really can't afford getting caught doing illegal stuff. Since I'm mostly interested in strap on and humiliation games I wonder if this is actually illegal or not? Also when you do your registration will they ask for any ID card ? I really don't want to use my real name and my real address. Do you need ID on Love hotels as we'll ? Please tell me your experience regarding this matter. I really don't want to get caught in a love hotel.

lancerex
13-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Has anyone tried mistress may ?which is on mistress tian page as well

lancerex
13-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi bro wujifoot,

are u able to share in details what happen in the session with mistress tian ? haha

Darga
14-04-2014, 06:29 AM
I did some research and if i understood it correctly only vaginal intercourse with a girl is considered as prostitution and is therefore not legal in japan. Some people say if you do anal, blowjobs etc they cant do anything about it. BDSM seems like a safe activity since the mistress is doing stuff to me and not around if i understood it correctly. BTW what would you prefer, two dominas at the same session with longer time or split them up into two session but shorter time? My budget is about 100.000 yen.

totolim
14-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Mistress Hibiki posted this on her Facebook:
今週からドイツですが、実は来月はシンガポールでセッション。
しかし告知前に全て完売。早速次のスケジュールを組まねば。
Actually I'll come to Singapore in next month.
But already all my session is full house before I announce that.
I think I'll need have a time for session in Singapore again!

Wonder how many bros here secured a session

cummingman
14-04-2014, 11:46 AM
Hi all Bros

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t568/cmmsbkk/IMG-20140414-WA0000-1_zps3e52a35e.jpg

Mistress Synee is back from her KL trip.And she'll be here in s'pore till 19th of april.
For any appointment or enquiry please contact her directly at :
Emai : [email protected]
or
HP : 97165276

Cheers n Enjoy

added
14-04-2014, 03:32 PM
I did some research and if i understood it correctly only vaginal intercourse with a girl is considered as prostitution and is therefore not legal in japan. Some people say if you do anal, blowjobs etc they cant do anything about it. BDSM seems like a safe activity since the mistress is doing stuff to me and not around if i understood it correctly. BTW what would you prefer, two dominas at the same session with longer time or split them up into two session but shorter time? My budget is about 100.000 yen.

Curious, how about under singapore context, for example if the Anti-Vice happen to spot-check a certain hotel and found in 1 of the rooms got a male client engaging with mild BDSM activites with a Domme(of course got involve money paid to her and hence it is not a private affair between a couple in love with each other) but no sexual intercourse and no anal activity is involved, will the male client be brought back to the police station?

doctor sex
14-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Hi all Bros

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t568/cmmsbkk/IMG-20140414-WA0000-1_zps3e52a35e.jpg

Mistress Synee is back from her KL trip.And she'll be here in s'pore till 19th of april.
or

Cheers n Enjoy

Anyone know her rate?

otherOne
14-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Hi all Bros

or

Cheers n Enjoy
What kind of session does Synee conduct??

Krenjusen
14-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Anyone know her rate?

Ms synee's rates are 200/1 hr or 300/2 hrs.

She has more do's than your normal mistresses and delivering pain is her ideal type of session. (No sexual intercourse of course)

Had 2 X 2 hr sessions with her before as I enjoy her candid, kinky and humourous personality.

Send my regards to her if you do see her, just mention "from easy session".

PS. She has a new electro butt plug toy of some sorts and a cathether with her now.

Krenjusen
14-04-2014, 08:06 PM
What kind of session does Synee conduct??

She plays anything except having sexual intercourse. Just have a chat with her to find out.

otherOne
14-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Synee is natural female right? Mean no disrespect.

Krenjusen
14-04-2014, 08:50 PM
Synee is natural female right? Mean no disrespect.

Yeah, 100% female....

cummingman
14-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Anyone know her rate?

Mistress Synee rate is $250/1 hr and $350/2 hrs.
Rate mention by bro Krenjusen is only available for her regular customers only.

Cheers n Enjoy

coventrycity
14-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Mistress Synee rate is $250/1 hr and $350/ hrs.
Rate mention by bro Krenjusen is only available for her regular customers only.

Cheers n Enjoy

Does she have her own toys?

cummingman
14-04-2014, 09:57 PM

Yes, she have her own toys. But if you have or want to bring your own toys etc its fine with her.

cummingman
14-04-2014, 10:02 PM

Cheers n Enjoy.

coventrycity
14-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Yes, she have her own toys. But if you have or want to bring your own toys etc its fine with her.

Thank you for your tip!

:D

cummingman
14-04-2014, 11:23 PM

Cheers n Enjoy.

apantyhoselover
14-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Lol! 50 or 60! got so old anot bro? I remember there was this gal xin er, you thought she was below 30 while i thought otherwise. So if you say Xena is 50/60, she must look 70 to me? hahaha. Anyway thanks for the feedback bro. I see her figure like nice lei, but i think i'll heed your advice...

sorry bro about the age of XinEr, just because i so like her...and I also correct my guess of her age as well...later in my following posts.

Anyway....this Xena looks ok in the photo but indeed looks really really old..with a kind of cracking face.....

However, the good part of her is that her legs and feet are pretty well maintained with nice and smooth skin...but this only applies to her legs and feet....so basically u can safely enjoy a session with her if u asked her to wear a mask...and also never take off her shirt..

apantyhoselover
14-04-2014, 11:58 PM
I just sent you a pm, ask you something

For those bros who is brave enough to wanna try this grandma out...here is another plus point of her...during my session with her last time...she feed me bananas by using her pussy...squatting right above my face.....yeah....just image that...

Anyway...i think both this Xena and the other Jade, who I mentioned maybe months ago...were both pretty good and skilled maybe 5 years ago...but now leaving only being skilled...

shaun89
15-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Hi everyone,

FR for Mistress Synee.

Sorry if my story isn't exciting or interesting as this is my first time writing a FR. Booked a session with Mistress Synee at 10pm just now, however I was late for 30mins as I couldn't find that location. Hence I reached at about 10.30pm...

When she open the door, and I see her face doesn't look happy...my mind straight away told me that this time"hong gan liao" confirm kanna gao luk gao luk one because before that I told her that my fetish is to be beaten by girl (in terms of punching, kicking, face slapping, hair pulling), foot and armpit worship and anal worship, and I requested for a hard one...however, lucky I didn't state that beat me till I cry hahahaha if not I confirm kanna evac to the nearest hospital =\

Ok so apparently I apologised to her and was instructed to strip off naked, she then walk towards me with her sexy n seductive latex boot and suit and grab my little brother... it started with a sayang on the head first and I was feeling so shiok while looking at her "big neh neh", then suddenly a low blow was sent to my ball!!! I was like within split second fall to the ground sia!! The pain was totally unbearable for me and that moment I feel like telling her to change the strength to medium, but I feel damn pai sehh to say it out ='(. Maybe I was still not well trained yet as this was actually my 3rd time trying out BDSM. First was Mistress Keiko and Second was Mistress Sayako which both I requested for softer ballbusting...but this time I really take it to the next level which is HARD!!

So after I was tied and busted for about 30-40mins which make me almost gonna "KI QIA" anytime, I was finally rewarded to worship her boot and feet!! And I actually notice that her feet is freaking CHIO!! see liao the ball machiam straight away recovered like that HAHAHAHA...got abit of footjob followed by a sweaty armpit worship hehehe...

As for the last 10mins , I was instructed to jerk off myself while sticking my tongue into her anal and worship finally I jerk off drops of liquid with abit of sperm which make me paranoid whether isit my ball is damaged anot sia...Which I hope better not la cause now my ball machiam blue black lidat...touch abit damn pain...

Alright guess I should stop here. The rest is just cleaning up the mess and chatted for awhile =)

HoundDo9
15-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi everyone,

1) vaginal penetration is illegal in Japan, almost everything else isn't. It's why the Japanese have so much diversion in the sex industry.

2) no real name is required.

3) love hotels require you to identify only if you "stay" not if you "rest".

4) have fun, tell the mistresses what you hope to experience. They might be mind readers but just in case be honest. Be précis, they will process what you ask for in Japanese so don't be vague or it might get lost in translation.

HD.

cummingman
15-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Hi everyone,

FR for Mistress Synee.

Sorry if my story isn't exciting or interesting as this is my first time writing a FR. Booked a session with Mistress Synee at 10pm just now, however I was late for 30mins as I couldn't find that location. Hence I reached at about 10.30pm...

When she open the door, and I see her face doesn't look happy...my mind straight away told me that this time"hong gan liao" confirm kanna gao luk gao luk one because before that I told her that my fetish is to be beaten by girl (in terms of punching, kicking, face slapping, hair pulling), foot and armpit worship and anal worship, and I requested for a hard one...however, lucky I didn't state that beat me till I cry hahahaha if not I confirm kanna evac to the nearest hospital =\

Ok so apparently I apologised to her and was instructed to strip off naked, she then walk towards me with her sexy n seductive latex boot and suit and grab my little brother... it started with a sayang on the head first and I was feeling so shiok while looking at her "big neh neh", then suddenly a low blow was sent to my ball!!! I was like within split second fall to the ground sia!! The pain was totally unbearable for me and that moment I feel like telling her to change the strength to medium, but I feel damn pai sehh to say it out ='(. Maybe I was still not well trained yet as this was actually my 3rd time trying out BDSM. First was Mistress Keiko and Second was Mistress Sayako which both I requested for softer ballbusting...but this time I really take it to the next level which is HARD!!

So after I was tied and busted for about 30-40mins which make me almost gonna "KI QIA" anytime, I was finally rewarded to worship her boot and feet!! And I actually notice that her feet is freaking CHIO!! see liao the ball machiam straight away recovered like that HAHAHAHA...got abit of footjob followed by a sweaty armpit worship hehehe...

As for the last 10mins , I was instructed to jerk off myself while sticking my tongue into her anal and worship finally I jerk off drops of liquid with abit of sperm which make me paranoid whether isit my ball is damaged anot sia...Which I hope better not la cause now my ball machiam blue black lidat...touch abit damn pain...

Alright guess I should stop here. The rest is just cleaning up the mess and chatted for awhile =)

Glad that you enjoy your session with Mistress Synee :D
Thanks bro shaun89 for the feedback on behalf of Mistress Synee :)

Cheers n Enjoy

Darga
15-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Thank you guys for the answers :), I have overcome my doubt and finally made a reservation next week. Will be doing a 160 min double session with Nina and hopefully ayatsuki. The session time is long but I really hate to rush thing when it come to a session especially when it is with a new mistress. I have very high expectations after reading all the great reviews here. I'm also very nervous in a positive way :D.

HoundDo9
15-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you guys for the answers :), I have overcome my doubt and finally made a reservation next week. Will be doing a 160 min double session with Nina and hopefully ayatsuki. The session time is but I really hate to rush thing when it come to a session especially when it is with a mistress. I have very high expectations after reading all the great reviews here. I'm also very nervous in a positive way :D.

Bro Darga,

Good to see your taking the plunge, good session length too. I'm sure will have a good time, your bound for it.

Nina-san is a great choice who has lots so experience of playing with foreigners. As for the second person, it's always a gamble, Ayatsuki-san have a lot of shifts so you might get lucky and she might be available. She's got one of the biggest and heaviest suitcases, it's amazing what they can fit in there.

HD. :D

Darga
16-04-2014, 06:05 AM
I'm so happy atm since I just got confirmation that ayatsuki will be able to come with nina. This will be pure awesomeness. Now I just need to focus on something else :D. Been thinking a lot about this session lately. I just hope I can manage to tell them exactly what I want but I imagine that they have heard and seen most of the kinks that exist.

HoundDo9
16-04-2014, 06:49 AM
I'm so happy atm since I just got confirmation that ayatsuki will be able to come with nina. This will be pure awesomeness. Now I just need to focus on something else :D. Been thinking a lot about this session lately. I just hope I can manage to tell them exactly what I want but I imagine that they have heard and seen most of the kinks that exist.

Bro Darga,

Write down your goals, use keywords so you won't forget something essential when you meet them. Same for any hard limits/injuries they should know about.

I would advise against asking for to much scripted events, as it can be hard to achive. While your time is long, it will feel very short ( but intence ) while your in the eye of two storms. See your session as the first step on a journey with these mistresses.

I'm envious! Good luck!

HD.

Footsubby
16-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Any bro Intersted in foot fetish afternoon from 12-430pm. Arrange 4 female to participate , food n drinks will be included.

Only for 5 Intersted male who are not afraid at the present of other bro .
Each pax $230 food and drinks included.

Session for foot fetish afternoon with 4 female
Trampling and footworshipping
Interested pm me

coventrycity
16-04-2014, 12:04 PM
had a session with Mistress Synee yesterday...

2 hours flew by very fast

d2pre
16-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Any bro Intersted in foot fetish afternoon from 12-430pm. Arrange 4 female to participate , food n drinks will be included.

Interested pm me

how old are they?

Analingusman
16-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi all Bros
or

Cheers n Enjoy
Thank bro cummingman for the contact.

Had a caning and force ass licking session with Mistress Synee last night. Her caning and strength were really awesome and she really does not hold back. Those into severe impact play should try her out.

Ended the session DIY with worshipping and licking her ass. Mistress Synee had a very clean and cute little asshole. Taste sooo nice:D

cummingman
16-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Thank bro cummingman for the contact.

Had a caning and force ass licking session with Mistress Synee last night. Her caning and strength were really awesome and she really does not hold back. Those into severe impact play should try her out.

Ended the session DIY with worshipping and licking her ass. Mistress Synee had a very clean and cute little asshole. Taste sooo nice:D

No worries bro....glad that u enjoy ur session with her:)

Cheers n Enjoy

d2pre
16-04-2014, 04:03 PM
anyone have mistress tian contact?

Schrodinger
16-04-2014, 06:43 PM

Interested pm me

Was wondering when someone would organise something like this. Kudos for taking the initiative.

Perhaps a bit more details on the 4 females might be appropriate?

And um, so there will always be one poor sub who has to 'share'?

serf0000
17-04-2014, 11:41 AM

Interested pm me

wow, 4 ladies to worship!!

But the thought of licking feet covered with someone else saliva is a no no for me.

reuser
17-04-2014, 07:33 PM

Interested pm me

Are the 4 female singaporeans?

If they are sporeans, I'm not interested liao.

If they are not sporeans, I can consider.

Footsubby
17-04-2014, 07:51 PM
I dun know why I can't attach pic here

Footsubby
18-04-2014, 04:00 PM
I got the four mistress pic, anyone Intersted pm so I can show them the pic

d2pre
18-04-2014, 04:38 PM

use http://imgur.com/ to upload and post the direct link here..

Footsubby
18-04-2014, 05:08 PM
The pic of the four mistress attending the foot fetish party

http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe

http://imgur.com/JWposuM

http://imgur.com/If85NxR

zxq2008
18-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Where can I find SM in geylang legal house? Any info?

added
19-04-2014, 01:16 AM

Since it is a foot fetish session, if you want to post their pictures here, better post the pictures of their soles here for us to see so that we the consumers can make the decision.

$230 is not expensive but must see the "product" 1st(that is pictures of their soles and feet)

wujifoot
19-04-2014, 09:44 AM

the 3rd one looks like Mistress Tian

btw Bro, for some shy fellows like me, how can we have a private session

blacknyellow
22-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Dear brothers,

Just in case you did not know, Mistress Sayako will be coming to Singapore on 12th May until 24th May. Check out her website here (http://www.mistresssayako.com/hometravel.html) for further details.

Her sessions are well documented on this forum :)

B 'n' Y

rharlan
23-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Dear brothers,

Just in case you did not know, Mistress Sayako will be coming to Singapore on 12th May until 24th May. Check out her website here (http://www.mistresssayako.com/hometravel.html) for further details.

Her sessions are well documented on this forum :)

B 'n' Y

I am tempted but think her rates are a little too high. Oh well, maybe I'll do a few less trips to Geylang and save up. :)

She does look hot.

refers
24-04-2014, 03:15 AM

If 1 single guy choose 3 of them for a 1 hour or 2 hour foot fetish worship, how much is the charges?

Always see those foreign femdom clips whereby a few dommes tie up 1 guy and force him to lick all their feet, hence quite tempted to try.

Darga
24-04-2014, 01:12 PM
So, finally I got to meet both Mistress Ayatsuki and Nina in Tokyo. It was a session that I never will forget and Im glad that I went to La Siora. They were both very skillfull and respected my kinks. As you said Hound, you should really be carefull what you wish in front of them and I heeded you call when I filled out that formula. Still when I saw what stuff that they pulled out I was thinking for myself "wtf did I write on that paper". The session started intesively and they quickly managed to tie me up pretty good without being able to move and then all the fun began. I got strapped, humilated, spanked/whipped and much more. Also, the 160 minute went by so quickly that I was surprised when it was over. I just regret that I didnt know more Japanese words because they were mostly having the convesation in their language and sometimes Mistress Nina translated :) but it was a bit hard for me to say something. At the end of the session Ayatsuki told me that I indeed was a kinky man. In overall, I had a great time with them and I will surely return to my country with a big smile. They really marked me for life in a good way and now im addicted to Japanese femdom. The only sad part now is that Im leaving Japan and I dont know when I will come back again. Im therefore a bit depressed over this situation and unfortunately for me there are not so many good pro dominas where I come from at all and the one I used to serve have just retired. Most of them even looks bad. Regardless, I will finish this trip by going to a nice tempura restuarant to calm down a little bit and do some reflection over the session. In two weeks time I will be going to Amsterdam for only 3 days and any recommendation for any BDSM activites are much welcome since I really need a new fix to overcome my sadness of leaving Japan and La Siora but I doubt I will be able to meet anyone close to Nina and Ayatsuki. It will be a long trip home.....but before i log off i just want to thank all the people who have helped me and given me usefull recommendations especially to hound who have patiently answered all my questions so once again thank you dude!

ffdude
24-04-2014, 04:27 PM
hey bros, anyone else similar to me who have a strong fetish for chinese female domination? i love the way they humiliate their slave with their chinese vocab, and their natural beauty. just saying.. i totally wanna get dominated by them:)

dell_lee_2003
24-04-2014, 06:06 PM

Only 2nd Mistress and 3rd Mistress for me. :). The 2nd one is my favorite. So cute.

HoundDo9
24-04-2014, 07:33 PM
So, finally I got to meet both Mistress Ayatsuki and Nina in Tokyo!

Good to hear your recovering bro Darga. I was just about to contact Inspector Koichi Zenigata (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koichi_Zenigata) of the ICPO, but now I'm canceling the search party.

Don't worry to much about the form, that is ( mostly ) just for the first session, and for them to add comments in Japanese. So your next visit will be challenging regardless of who you see. But I would recommend sticking with the mistresses you've seen as they will know more how far to push you.

As for Amsterdam, I'm not sure it is all its made out to be, but perhaps a trip to Berlin if your in the neighborhood. Nina san worked there I think it was last year during the summer.

3 Days at Avalon Berlin Part 1 (http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/topics/1570415/3_Days_at_Avalon_Berlin_Part_1#Post1570415)
3 Days at Avalon Berlin Part 2 (http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthreads.php/topics/1572450/3_Days_at_Avalon_Berlin_Part_2#Post1572450)

Another place is in Brussels http://www.mistressnina.com/, so an hour or 2 by train.

HD.
--
Enjoy your traveling more with the Hound Dog exotic Destination Agency :cool:

HoundDo9
24-04-2014, 08:09 PM
...i just want to thank all the people who have helped me and given me usefull recommendations especially to hound who have patiently answered all my questions so once again thank you dude!

Don't mention it, I'm happy to hear it was helpful. It's a different world, a awesom place to explore and it's easy to miss or go wrong. But once you find what your looking for you will find that everything is better in Japan ( especially sushi ). I leave you with a anime opening which reminds me of Japanese woman. I'm sure you will find an "excuse" to return soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh7zO8nSnFg

HD.
--
Enjoy your traveling more with the Hound Dog exotic Destination Agency :cool:

blacknyellow
24-04-2014, 11:17 PM
So, finally I got to meet both Mistress Ayatsuki and Nina in Tokyo. It was a session that I never will forget and Im glad that I went to La Siora. They were both very skillfull and respected my kinks. As you said Hound, you should really be carefull what you wish in front of them and I heeded you call when I filled out that formula. Still when I saw what stuff that they pulled out I was thinking for myself "wtf did I write on that paper". The session started intesively and they quickly managed to tie me up pretty good without being able to move and then all the fun began. I got strapped, humilated, spanked/whipped and much more. Also, the 160 minute went by so quickly that I was surprised when it was over. I just regret that I didnt know more Japanese words because they were mostly having the convesation in their language and sometimes Mistress Nina translated :) but it was a bit hard for me to say something. At the end of the session Ayatsuki told me that I indeed was a kinky man. In overall, I had a great time with them and I will surely return to my country with a big smile. They really marked me for life in a good way and now im addicted to Japanese femdom. The only sad part now is that Im leaving Japan and I dont know when I will come back again. Im therefore a bit depressed over this situation and unfortunately for me there are not so many good pro dominas where I come from at all and the one I used to serve have just retired. Most of them even looks bad. Regardless, I will finish this trip by going to a nice tempura restuarant to calm down a little bit and do some reflection over the session. In two weeks time I will be going to Amsterdam for only 3 days and any recommendation for any BDSM activites are much welcome since I really need a new fix to overcome my sadness of leaving Japan and La Siora but I doubt I will be able to meet anyone close to Nina and Ayatsuki. It will be a long trip home.....but before i log off i just want to thank all the people who have helped me and given me usefull recommendations especially to hound who have patiently answered all my questions so once again thank you dude!

Bro,

I am happy you enjoyed your experience in Japan.

I experienced some of the dommes at Sweet Devil. Very good sessions :)

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
24-04-2014, 11:33 PM
I am tempted but think her rates are a little too high. Oh well, maybe I'll do a few less trips to Geylang and save up. :)

She does look hot.

Dear Bro Rharlan,

Mine & other brothers rave reviews of a Mistress Sayako are well documented on this thread.

In terms of cost, Mistress Sayako's fees are very reasonable. I know of other Mistresses in the US, Europe & Japan who are charging $500 sgd an hour. Singapore is now a global city & I think her fees are reasonable when you compare her charges with other mistresses globally. Bear in mind also, there are costs incurred when she travels to SG.

Having a session with Mistress Sayako or any other amazing Mistress is not only a great experience but can ignite your imagination & dark desires for years to come.

B 'n' Y

Darga
25-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Hound, this maybe sounds weird but to overcome my travel depression I have started to plan my next trip already to have something to look forward to. Now when I was in japan for two weeks I managed to do a lot of sightseeing and visit different towns and taste all that amazing food. All that was great but this time around I want to devote myself only to the art of bondage and food ;). Hopefully i can return next year and save up some cash to have several sessions with them and maybe try Sweetdevil also. It is just a shame that these femdom clubs dont have their own studio anymore due to the law. Also thanks for the links unfortunately this will be a very short work trip so i will only have time to do something in Amsterdam. There surely must be something good.

And to blacknyellow, thanks for your answers too :). This thread is so good with friendly people that share a common intress for bdsm.

Lundgren
26-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Hound, this maybe sounds weird but to overcome my travel depression I have started to plan my next trip already to have something to look forward to. Now when I was in japan for two weeks I managed to do a lot of sightseeing and visit different towns and taste all that amazing food. All that was great but this time around I want to devote myself only to the art of bondage and food ;). Hopefully i can return next year and save up some cash to have several sessions with them and maybe try Sweetdevil also. It is just a shame that these femdom clubs dont have their own studio anymore due to the law. Also thanks for the links unfortunately this will be a very short work trip so i will only have time to do something in Amsterdam. There surely must be something good.

And to blacknyellow, thanks for your answers too :). This thread is so good with friendly people that share a common intress for bdsm.

Hey Darga! Welcome to the Japan fanclub! I am happy that you also found the True Home of the Masochists; Japan.
It is truly intoxicating and heady to finally be with the elegant, intelligent, beautiful mistresses of our dreams, and on top of that, to often experience mutual feelings from them. Even though I am just a normal guy, I have often experienced true sadist intensity and connectedness on a personal level (in a mistress-slave way) from the mistress. Amazing.

...Of course, all this is a perversion of love that is leading nowhere fast. Being in a relationship with a mistress probably is not wise (I have tried and failed), and being submissive in a relationship with woman does not work either. So for the long run, we should probably find "normal" love in our home countries... In many ways (also with food, people and culture) Japan is an addiction many of us cannot (or will not) quit from :-).

Good luck out there and thanks for the FR ("field report").

Lundgren

blacknyellow
27-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Hey Darga! Welcome to the Japan fanclub! I am happy that you also found the True Home of the Masochists; Japan.
It is truly intoxicating and heady to finally be with the elegant, intelligent, beautiful mistresses of our dreams, and on top of that, to often experience mutual feelings from them. Even though I am just a normal guy, I have often experienced true sadist intensity and connectedness on a personal level (in a mistress-slave way) from the mistress. Amazing.

...Of course, all this is a perversion of love that is leading nowhere fast. Being in a relationship with a mistress probably is not wise (I have tried and failed), and being submissive in a relationship with woman does not work either. So for the long run, we should probably find "normal" love in our home countries... In many ways (also with food, people and culture) Japan is an addiction many of us cannot (or will not) quit from :-).

Good luck out there and thanks for the FR ("field report").

Lundgren

I have never been in a romantic relationship with a mistress myself. Despite the dominant characteristics, I reckon most of them are fairly submissive in bed.

B 'n' Y

Lundgren
27-04-2014, 03:15 PM
I have never been in a romantic relationship with a mistress myself. Despite the dominant characteristics, I reckon most of them are fairly submissive in bed.

B 'n' Y

Hey B 'n' Y.
I do not mean to sound expert on woman (really!), but in my opinion I think you are right. The dominas I have been close to, and lived with, have wanted both sides of my manliness: They have accepted my submission, but have also wanted me to worship them in bed like "normal" woman, and also sometimes wanted me to take charge in the "traditional" manly way in the relationship.

But in my opinion, the reason they are dominas are, that they have issues with normal relationships. They become easily annoyed, have short tempers, and their reaction to being annoyed, is taking charge, and wanting to subdue others.
I love them to death for this reaction. It is very sexy, connects us on the deepest level of our souls, and I am very happy they will share this part of themselves with me.
But though we love and need this part of them, it is just not a good gut-reaction or attitude in a marriage or relationship between equals in the long run in my opinion. You could also easily make a good case that our submissive reactions are not productive either.
Alternatively, we could try to be in a 24/7/365 relationship. I do not believe in that either.

So I think Ninas (from Siora) blog-title is very telling for the situation me (and maybe many of our bros, and probably many of the dominas) are in: It says: "Ninas life-long nap. Please dont wake me up from this BDSM-nightmare". It is a lonely nightmare partner-ship wise, but with the dominas, we have such a deep and sexy connection, that we may not want to "wake up" and quit.

Anyway, all this could be broad generalizations that says more about me than it does the world, and I would be happy to hear if any of you guys have had better luck integrating the two parts of you in relations to women.

Cheers,

Lundgren.

otherOne
27-04-2014, 03:44 PM
What do you guys think about Missbluesky on Collarme? anyone had session with her b4?

Darga
27-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Im only in my late 20:s and I have not had any experience with having a domina as a gf. Have always though about the idea but the idea of living a 24/7 as a submissive seems like a bad idea! I Used to have a domina which I met regulary for 2 years and I could tell that she had very strong opinion how things should be and could easily be annoyed if I told her differently ;) (would be punished later for that so it was really not a problem hehe). But as you said Lundgren beeing a submissive is not really productive either. In all my relationship I have always kept it as a secret including all persons that I know. It is always a little bit awkward when I hear my friends or someone joke about being dominated and humilated as something strange and weird. Cant really tell them that Im one of those guys.

rharlan
27-04-2014, 07:06 PM
What do you guys think about Missbluesky on Collarme? anyone had session with her b4?

Have written to her, she does not respond.

blacknyellow
28-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Im only in my late 20:s and I have not had any experience with having a domina as a gf. Have always though about the idea but the idea of living a 24/7 as a submissive seems like a bad idea! I Used to have a domina which I met regulary for 2 years and I could tell that she had very strong opinion how things should be and could easily be annoyed if I told her differently ;) (would be punished later for that so it was really not a problem hehe). But as you said Lundgren beeing a submissive is not really productive either. In all my relationship I have always kept it as a secret including all persons that I know. It is always a little bit awkward when I hear my friends or someone joke about being dominated and humilated as something strange and weird. Cant really tell them that Im one of those guys.

I think I have sent this link out a few months ago. However, if you haven't read it before, read it here.

http://www.blog-mistressnatalie.com/pegging-breaking-him/

Just imagine if you were Mistress Natalie's permanent slave :)

Darga
29-04-2014, 03:38 AM
That was an interesting read and I agree with previous post. I dont know If I should envy him or feel sorry for him ;).

onsenmaster
29-04-2014, 09:28 AM
I did have one or two relationships with a mistress that can be called romantic. Didn't find it particularly fulfilling long term wise. At first, you will feel like you have achieved something most guys and submissives can only dream of. That's satisfying the egoistic part of me. Slowly, as the relationship developed, I find it increasingly unsatisfying as I am unable to relate to her on a normal level. Yes the sex was simply terrific but at the end of the day all guys need someone to return home to talk about everyday problems. Many of these mistresses are in this line because they have been introduced to it by a friend, and it's another way of making good money. I tend to always take it with a pinch of salt whenever a domme tells me she is in this line due to her interest. The interest is just something that hopefully grew with each passing session until the domme accepts this as a way of life and living. I'm speaking from an Asian perspective. Not sure if that is the view in the west.

Falling in love with a domme or trying to impress her is never wise. Other than to satisfy one self's egoistic tendencies I do not see a reason why these dommes should be treated differently from the FLs or other girls that one goes to for sexual release. Of course I'm not likening dommes to pros. Rather, the same rules of engagement apply. For pros, f and F off. For dommes, enjoy and F off. It really should be a business transaction although most guys will be clouded by self made excuses like...she really knows what I want...so sexy to submit to someone half my age...

I have been thru this stage before so I thought I'm in a better position to comment but of course you are free to think otherwise. Most Japanese men too regard such transactions as business-like. They do bring gifts but these come from the perspective of a tribute. It is easy to get withdrawal symptoms after fantastic sessions in japan. Call it the lack of culture and quality locally. I reckon singapore girls can be just as sexy or sexier than most Japanese girls. It's a pity that they do not pro domme.

rubbed
29-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Any updates?

The above PRCs dommes look attractive

I'm quite keen

Jimm
29-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a question with regards to Mistress Sayako's services, hope those who know Mistress Sayako well can advise.

I have a fetish for crossdressing and pegging which I would love to experience with Mistress Sayako, I am not into pain or scat or most of the parts that go with BDSM. I know some Mistresses are fine with milder play but not others who are into the more hardcore activities.

Just wanted to find out if anyone can advise if what I have in mind with be suitable with Mistress Sayako's sessions?

Thanks Guys

blacknyellow
29-04-2014, 11:00 PM
I did have one or two relationships with a mistress that can be called romantic. Didn't find it particularly fulfilling long term wise. At first, you will feel like you have achieved something most guys and submissives can only dream of. That's satisfying the egoistic part of me. Slowly, as the relationship developed, I find it increasingly unsatisfying as I am unable to relate to her on a normal level. Yes the sex was simply terrific but at the end of the day all guys need someone to return home to talk about everyday problems. Many of these mistresses are in this line because they have been introduced to it by a friend, and it's another way of making good money. I tend to always take it with a pinch of salt whenever a domme tells me she is in this line due to her interest. The interest is just something that hopefully grew with each passing session until the domme accepts this as a way of life and living. I'm speaking from an Asian perspective. Not sure if that is the view in the west.

Falling in love with a domme or trying to impress her is never wise. Other than to satisfy one self's egoistic tendencies I do not see a reason why these dommes should be treated differently from the FLs or other girls that one goes to for sexual release. Of course I'm not likening dommes to pros. Rather, the same rules of engagement apply. For pros, f and F off. For dommes, enjoy and F off. It really should be a business transaction although most guys will be clouded by self made excuses like...she really knows what I want...so sexy to submit to someone half my age...

I have been thru this stage before so I thought I'm in a better position to comment but of course you are free to think otherwise. Most Japanese men too regard such transactions as business-like. They do bring gifts but these come from the perspective of a tribute. It is easy to get withdrawal symptoms after fantastic sessions in japan. Call it the lack of culture and quality locally. I reckon singapore girls can be just as sexy or sexier than most Japanese girls. It's a pity that they do not pro domme.

Dear Onsenmaster,

I think us bro's appreciate your views & experiences of being in a relationship with a lady who is a domme.

I got on very well with one domme, who in fact required my own professional services at one stage. I told her how fond I was of her & the feeling was mutual. When I told her this, I was married with children. The domme told me she would only enter into a relationship if I left my wife & kids. I told her I couldn't do that. We had many sessions over a period of 6 years. But we never had sexual intercourse. I remain married to my wife & kids.

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
29-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a question with regards to Mistress Sayako's services, hope those who know Mistress Sayako well can advise.

I have a fetish for crossdressing and pegging which I would love to experience with Mistress Sayako, I am not into pain or scat or most of the parts that go with BDSM. I know some Mistresses are fine with milder play but not others who are into the more hardcore activities.

Just wanted to find out if anyone can advise if what I have in mind with be suitable with Mistress Sayako's sessions?

Thanks Guys

Dear Jimm,

I think you will have no problem in living out your pegging & cross dressing fantasy with Mistress Sayako :)

B 'n' Y

blacknyellow
29-04-2014, 11:06 PM
That was an interesting read and I agree with previous post. I dont know If I should envy him or feel sorry for him ;).

The poor bastard would have real problems walking the next day!!!! Hahaha!!!

B 'n' Y

Jimm
29-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Dear Jimm,

I think you will have no problem in living out your pegging & cross dressing fantasy with Mistress Sayako :)

B 'n' Y

Thanks mate, appreciate the confirmation :)

Lundgren
01-05-2014, 02:06 AM
Anyone knows anything about this: shanghaigoddess.org or .net. Is it genuine, what about rates, is the operation dodgy, does she have a "manager" etc.? It sure sounds good, but I tried to contact her two years ago on QQ (chinese local Facebook I guess), and at that time she did not reply.

Cheers.

Lundgren

dljj
01-05-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi would like to ask normally whenever mistress sayako is in town,what types of equipment or tools does she bring here?

Schrodinger
01-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Anyone knows anything about this: shanghaigoddess.org or .net. Is it genuine, what about rates, is the operation dodgy, does she have a "manager" etc.? It sure sounds good, but I tried to contact her two years ago on QQ (chinese local Facebook I guess), and at that time she did not reply.

Cheers.

Lundgren

She is genuine - sessioned with her once maybe a year to 18 months ago. She is independent and I dealt with her directly. My guess is she has a lot of nuisance calls and messages from people who are not serious - at least that's what I sensed in my conversations with her prior to the session.

One thing that was a trifle irritating - she keeps using "I'm very popular" to justify not wasting her time, justify her rates (sorry can't rem exactly what the rates are), etc, even when one does not waste time, does not bargain.

Style-wise she is more of the fast-and-furious tempo type. Definitely experienced and reasonably skilled. Arrived in my requested attire and her trolley bag of tools. Pics are 80-90% of actual person so no worries there.

I did not have a bad experience, but my preference for a slower tempo and sensual style meant that I did not go back to her - plus the fact that there are too many Shanghai dommes I want to session with but just not enough trips there to try them all....

blacknyellow
02-05-2014, 01:02 AM
She is genuine - sessioned with her once maybe a year to 18 months ago. She is independent and I dealt with her directly. My guess is she has a lot of nuisance calls and messages from people who are not serious - at least that's what I sensed in my conversations with her prior to the session.

One thing that was a trifle irritating - she keeps using "I'm very popular" to justify not wasting her time, justify her rates (sorry can't rem exactly what the rates are), etc, even when one does not waste time, does not bargain.

Style-wise she is more of the fast-and-furious tempo type. Definitely experienced and reasonably skilled. Arrived in my requested attire and her trolley bag of tools. Pics are 80-90% of actual person so no worries there.

I did not have a bad experience, but my preference for a slower tempo and sensual style meant that I did not go back to her - plus the fact that there are too many Shanghai dommes I want to session with but just not enough trips there to try them all....

Dear Bro Schodinger,

I thank you for your views. Most importantly, you are one of the most genuine bro's out there and I think everyone should consider your views on Sayako & Shanghai mistresses.

I think in SG we are limited as to what mistressss are available compared to US, UK, Germany & Japan.

As mistressss, I think they have to do their best on each session. And as slaves we have to let these ladies know if we love them or diss them. If so, why?

B 'n' Y

Lundgren
02-05-2014, 04:57 AM

Hey Bro Schrödinger:

Thanks for the great info!

Lundgren

Schrodinger
02-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Dear Bro Schodinger,

I thank you for your views. Most importantly, you are one of the most genuine bro's out there and I think everyone should consider your views on Sayako & Shanghai mistresses....

Hey Bro Schrödinger:

Thanks for the great info!

Lundgren

You are most welcome bros - just keep posting your own views and reviews!

otherOne
03-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Any more recent FRs on local dommes?

kalautanak
04-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello, just wondering if there are anyone with a similar fetish of getting scissored and put in humiliating wrestling holds by a female? Fantasy wrestling as they call it. Hoping to find doms or females who caters to such fantasy.

http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31513/cebe12315125915.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cebe12315125915)
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31513/cc514a315127092.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cc514a315127092)
http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/31513/2c9e7a315127826.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2c9e7a315127826)
http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/31513/cb75df315128586.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cb75df315128586)

osubken
06-05-2014, 07:30 AM
Any more recent FRs on local dommes?

Has anyone had a session with Mistress Luna recently?

rharlan
06-05-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi bros. Was on CM and saw a new signup for a caucasian domme. I messaged for details and got a response to talk on Skype. Immediately, it raised my suspicion, so I did a google image search. Found several pictures of the girl on porn sites globally. Most headings said "You've got boobmail". Person insists in 2 diff emails to come on Skype.

I don't know for a fact that it is a scam, but look before you leap. Iseername is sweetmistress26

onsenmaster
07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Had one session recently with Mistress Anya. IMHO still the best available in Singapore at this point in time. Only problem is getting a session as she only does it on certain days it seems.

okiepoke
07-05-2014, 09:27 AM

I will be in Shanghai this weekend and was hoping you could make some recommendations and how to contact. I do not speak Mandarin and have not been able to figure out QQ. I have sessioned with Mistress Woo and was considering Mistress Cat. I can see the pages and photos on QQ and some of the Dommes are lovely. I just can't figure out how to contact.

Thanks for your help.

tamago09
07-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Had one session recently with Mistress Anya. IMHO still the best available in Singapore at this point in time. Only problem is getting a session as she only does it on certain days it seems.

Able to share how much she charges for her session?
Might go with 2 hours.

Also noticed her mentioning that she does host sessions on certain dates. Does that mean she will provide the venue?

copymark
07-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Hello, just wondering if there are anyone with a similar fetish of getting scissored and put in humiliating wrestling holds by a female? Fantasy wrestling as they call it. Hoping to find doms or females who caters to such fantasy.

http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31513/cebe12315125915.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cebe12315125915)
http://thumbnails112.imagebam.com/31513/cc514a315127092.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cc514a315127092)
http://thumbnails111.imagebam.com/31513/2c9e7a315127826.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2c9e7a315127826)
http://thumbnails109.imagebam.com/31513/cb75df315128586.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cb75df315128586)

Haven't posted here in a while. Just thought I would share, I'm also a very big fan of wrestling and scissors.

I once wrestled with mistress keiko. Don't be deceived by her size. She's really good with holds.

Of course I was naked and she was in a spag top and ultra short shorts.

We started of grappling and in no time I found my head trapped between we thighs and I was staring right at her crotch and sniffing. That gave me an erection and soon she was putting me I'm right holds between her awesome legs and I just tried so hard but couldn't get out of her legs.
You may think that I didn't try hard enough but I admit, I gave my all but wasn't good enough as she had me trapped between her legs and thighs and squeezed for all it was worth.
To humiliate me further. She had me
Beg to kiss her ass. I did so as I had no choice. Gosh . Gals are strong

otherOne
07-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Bros.. I am back. Remember the local gal I was sharing about? Yup. She's kinda ready to go pro domme. She's still not very skilled and doesn't have any toys.
Here's a preview... Heh.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/18909/18909957579ef7956367d7ee9570847bb70f72ad.jpg

Bro is this girl doing pro domme now?

apantyhoselover
07-05-2014, 08:15 PM
I will be in Shanghai this weekend and was hoping you could make some recommendations and how to contact. I do not speak Mandarin and have not been able to figure out QQ. I have sessioned with Mistress Woo and was considering Mistress Cat. I can see the pages and photos on QQ and some of the Dommes are lovely. I just can't figure out how to contact.

Thanks for your help.

here u go qq international
http://www.imqq.com/

okiepoke
07-05-2014, 08:24 PM

Great, thanks so much!

rulers
07-05-2014, 08:48 PM

I know you are a PRC.

Recently Do you have any new PRC female to introduce that can do foot worship mild SM in spore?

She No need 20plus. Even if she is mid to late 30plus also can(but her face must be above-average looking), becos I'm also not 20plus.

onsenmaster
07-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Might go with 2 hours.

Also noticed her mentioning that she does host sessions on certain dates. Does that mean she will provide the venue?

It was 200/hr. that's the standard rate for most locals i think, although I believe some (including the Thai ones) have increased it to 250 (which i think its absurd especially if they are lacking in quality or outlook)

yes she hosts, which also explains why i had difficulty accommodating to her schedule especially if i cannot make it that day

She has good taste in her equipment and tools

tamago09
08-05-2014, 11:18 AM
It was 200/hr. that's the standard rate for most locals i think, although I believe some (including the Thai ones) have increased it to 250 (which i think its absurd especially if they are lacking in quality or outlook)

yes she hosts, which also explains why i had difficulty accommodating to her schedule especially if i cannot make it that day

She has good taste in her equipment and tools

Thanks, bro. I doubt I will be able to make it for the latest date, but I'll see if I can give her a go next time.

apantyhoselover
08-05-2014, 11:33 PM
I know you are a PRC.

Recently Do you have any new PRC female to introduce that can do foot worship mild SM in spore?

She No need 20plus. Even if she is mid to late 30plus also can(but her face must be above-average looking), becos I'm also not 20plus.

have stopped hunting in wild for a while after two fuckedup sessions...sorry rulers

rubbed
09-05-2014, 03:07 AM
On the subject of foot fetishes, has anyone seen this type of "perfume" sold in shops in Japan??

According to this news report, they say in Japanese shops got sell 2 types of "perfume' that has the exact same smell of a office lady's smelly feet and a teenage girl's smelly feet.

hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZHJzZkUC8

riki
09-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Just curious if there is any lobang that male being the dominator n femLe is submissive

Anjavixen
09-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Might go with 2 hours.

My tribute is 200/hr. Clarification,
I don't just session on some days, I session everyday. I host mainly every Friday now that I have more time. The difference is that for fridays, I'll provide the venue without extra charges in tribute. On other days, you host.

Hope this was informative

x
mistress-anja.tumblr.com

dell_lee_2003
09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
On the subject of foot fetishes, has anyone seen this type of "perfume" sold in shops in Japan??

According to this news report, they say in Japanese shops got sell 2 types of "perfume' that has the exact same smell of a office lady's smelly feet and a teenage girl's smelly feet.

Wow.. If it is true and can buy in Singapore we should buy, put-on to the lady feet (fake one) and smell it everyday.

added
10-05-2014, 01:07 AM

hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZHJzZkUC8

where and how can buy this?

can buy online from japanese websites and gets delivered to spore address or not?? Which japanese websites got sell this item? :D:D

blacknyellow
10-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi bro's

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako hits our shores this coming Monday 12th May. She is here until the 24th May.

Enjoy!!

B 'n' Y

apantyhoselover
10-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Well....how do I put this.....I think it happens only once a year...last year was Xiner and this year was this Lanlan

pic is here...but the real person is more of a cute type

http://www.sgyuan.com/info/view/id/565976

Basic info:
Age: 29 (according to her QQ info, and it makes sense to me)
Look: about 7/10 to me....cute and short....like the japanese kawaii type
Feet: 8 to me......good shaped...small but pretty neat and clean...not smelly..but yet not the long and slim sexy type
Dom skill: 10/10 Yes!
Passion: 10/10 Yes!
Cost: 100/hr

In a word, this gal is a born dom.....she may not look so by appearance...but once the play starts...she will go really wild and passionate...(unlike Xiner, she is really chatty and will keep talking to tease you) she knows all the doming shits inside and out.....and most most importantly...she love it and enjoy it so much...that's the passion I am talking about......

again below i will share some of my session recaps

1. I was very hungry when I arrive so I bought some food. When I was there sitting on a chair and having chewing my cake, which was before the session...she put her foot on my little pet and start to play with it. And while doing that, she kept asking me questions like a normal person conversation...like how long u been in singapore and how did u get there.... she made it so calm as if she didnot realized she was playing my pet...how can I bear that?...So I showed up my pain and shiok face....but she just replied with a simpe smile and said "yes i know...its ok"..what do u mean its ok...its so not ok!....but she just continued till i finished my cake....during this process.....i was not even undressed

2. I told her I like facesitting before the session...so basically I was expecting to be lying face up and she would so sit on my face....but holy no.....let me reveal the story from the beginning....during the whole session...she was standing on the floor the most of the time....she loves I kneel down below her and worship her body...it started with me kneeling in front of her and licking her feet and ankle (with pantyhose on of course)....then I slowly moved up to her legs and thighs and then the back of the thighs and eventually her ass...while I was enjoying her juicy cheeks...she began to tilt up her ass a bit and started to sitting down gradually....I just never expected that to happen....her ass simply pushed me down and I had to sitting down on the floor instead of kneeling and put my hands behind to support my body...then she was like crashing her entire ass right on my face...woo it felt so damn goooood...and then she started to use her ass to play my face and rubbed my pet using her feet....oh god.....now i so wanna get back to her room immediately....

3. She loves her pussy to be licked....as a pussy licker....it made me go high.....however...the way she like it is different....she is a dom...she is indeed a dom....ok.... she was still standing....with me siting on the floor right below her crotch...I was facing up and licking her pussy...which was really good....after a short while...she started to get there I can tell....but unexpectingly....she raised up her right leg and put it on my shoulder....and her butterfly just unfold its wings....then she touched my head and said that my tongue was her beloved toy (btw she was talking and ordering all the way throughout the session)...i was so so hard then.......and was licking her pussy like I've never licked one before..... later she ordered me to open my mouth wide and holding her pussy in side of my mouth....and asked me to breath deep and slow and blow the hot breathing air to warming up her pussy....holy shit....u cant believe how shiok the moment was while she actually saying that while looking down at me....so I try really hard to breath and made sure no air was leaked from my mouth....well..... that was not even the end of the story....after doing the deep breathing for about 5 min...she suddenly told me softly that her pussy was warmed enough and so the holy water is ready.....man i just never expected that to happen so smoothly...she is so damn good at it... moreover....she was really good at peeing for drinking.....u know she can control it to come little by little and leave me enough time in between to swallow.....it was a bit salty though.....but I've already gone insane then.....

well that's a lot of words....anyway...if u r looking for a real dom....or feet fetish.... she sure wont let u down.....when compared with Bella...this Lanlan was not as pretty but definitely more experienced and skilled...she can even do scat....oh btw....after the session while I was bathing...she suddenly came in and asked if she can poo at the same time (she asked so because I told her I cannot play scatting)...I said sure...and u know what....it got kinky when she later asked me "will u watch mistress pooing?" with a big smile on her face....oh man.....well luckily...she didnot make it...after 3min...she just flushed and leave.....now I dont know whether it was lucky or unlucky....

In a word...she is skilled as a dom and cute as a gal...her ctc is 86548125....let her know u are recommended by XiaoShan (小山 in Chinese) and she will then take care of you nice and good, wet and hard :)

She dont speak English but she is willing to please non Chinese speaking guys....she told me that she will use a translater during the session..... anyway simply send her my name "XiaoShan" via SMS she will then reply u her add in English

btw...bring 2 AA batteries...she has a little pink toy there :)

apantyhoselover
10-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I only have fetish for women's feet. How is her feet? Got any pictures of her feet?

sorry bro....no pic... her feet is not ugly....small and nice shaped...neat but not sexy...kind of like feet of a teenage kid

calbts
11-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Another English option in Osaka

http://clubmistress2014.blog.fc2.com/

rharlan
11-05-2014, 03:14 PM
Well....how do I put this.....I think it happens only once a year...last year was Xiner and this year was this Lanlan

Hi Bro, great FR.

Can you advise on this? Have texted twice. First time, I got a response in Chinese and then no response. Am an English speaker.

Really interested in exploring. Sounds like an amazing domme.

apantyhoselover
11-05-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi Bro, great FR.

Can you advise on this? Have texted twice. First time, I got a response in Chinese and then no response. Am an English speaker.

Really interested in exploring. Sounds like an amazing domme.

yes many bros told me the same..tried to text her but not replied... i guess its because there are too many bros texting her or calling her at the same time...i think it would be better after a couple of days....she will be in SG till July

I will try to check with her as well

apantyhoselover
11-05-2014, 10:34 PM
yes many bros told me the same..tried to text her but not replied... i guess its because there are too many bros texting her or calling her at the same time...i think it would be better after a couple of days....she will be in SG till July

well she said there are too many bros try to contacting her...she just got no time to texting back.... so she said just call her

..but she cannot speak English

reuser
12-05-2014, 12:36 AM
well she said there are too many bros try to contacting her...she just got no time to texting back.... so she said just call her

..but she cannot speak English

who is she? is it Lanlan?

kalautanak
12-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Haven't posted here in a while. Just thought I would share, I'm also a very big fan of wrestling and scissors.

I once wrestled with mistress keiko. Don't be deceived by her size. She's really good with holds.

We started of grappling and in no time I found my head trapped between we thighs and I was staring right at her crotch and sniffing. That gave me an erection and soon she was putting me I'm right holds between her awesome legs and I just tried so hard but couldn't get out of her legs.
You may think that I didn't try hard enough but I admit, I gave my all but wasn't good enough as she had me trapped between her legs and thighs and squeezed for all it was worth.

Yeah indeed, have sessioned with miss keiko before and it was great fun! You know of any other mistresses who does this fetish too?

Bone86
12-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Any recommendations for footjob shoejob foot worship available?

johndalton
13-05-2014, 08:20 AM

Wow Bro, good for you. I never know miss keiko allow wrestling. Nice FR :) Will try with her one day

johndalton
13-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Btw, any bros in KL that try this mistress belle before :

http://cityoflove.com/detail.aspx?lang=en-US&dID=111224&dStaffID=0&Digest=tLHT9OG0sSJkeDCAhC4fxw&c=1380

psychogeorge
13-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Just curious has anybody tried scat play here (consuming or just on the body)? Always been interested but would like to heard some first hand accounts here

asslover22
13-05-2014, 07:14 PM
hello everyone on here,

I have recently managed to convince a travelling Mistress, pro domme, to get a collarme account for more "publicity". I first saw her profile on vicesisters and facebook and told her to get on collarme. her rates are incredibly high at first but I've managed to negotiate with her to make her rates more reasonable. she's into kinky stuff and I know she has her own toys and equipment tools. anybody willing to try do so asap. she is leaving next week. you can find her now on collarme as santina30. give her a try. I can say she is very gorgeous(Filipina) and sexy, with a sexy vibe aura and seems to be born dominant. give her a try for those willing to risk it.

hope you enjoy her services.

apantyhoselover
13-05-2014, 10:07 PM
hello everyone on here,

I have recently managed to convince a travelling Mistress, pro domme, to get a collarme account for more "publicity". I first saw her profile on vicesisters and facebook and told her to get on collarme. her rates are incredibly high at first but I've managed to negotiate with her to make her rates more reasonable. she's into kinky stuff and I know she has her own toys and equipment tools. anybody willing to try do so asap. she is leaving next week. you can find her now on collarme as santina30. give her a try. I can say she is very gorgeous(Filipina) and sexy, with a sexy vibe aura and seems to be born dominant. give her a try for those willing to risk it.

www.mistresssantina.domfiles.com

michaelchan
14-05-2014, 12:13 AM
Mistress Santina charges $400 for 90 mins.
I dun think i can afford her. Hope other bros can enjoy...

bscoopy
14-05-2014, 12:41 AM
Btw, any bros in KL that try this mistress belle before :

http://cityoflove.com/detail.aspx?lang=en-US&dID=111224&dStaffID=0&Digest=tLHT9OG0sSJkeDCAhC4fxw&c=1380

Hi bro,

No, have not tried this Mistress Belle before, in fact, this is the first time I have seen her. Don't think she is in collarme or fetlife. Anyone else tried or seen her before?

Thanks.

Sweet Trip
14-05-2014, 10:39 AM
hello everyone on here,

Mate, i contacted her. She charges $400 for 90mins. Thats very ex.

McBoogerBalls
14-05-2014, 11:57 PM
but I've managed to negotiate with her to make her rates more reasonable.

You negotiated to how much?

asslover22
15-05-2014, 01:58 AM
hey guys, like I mentioned in an earlier post, Mistress Santina is in Singapore for a short time. she is a pro dome but I managed to lower her rates to 300 dollars for 2 hours. I hoped to decrease more but as she is staying in a expensive five star hotel and i'm afraid to feel her "wrath" I;m afraid 300 is all I can do. to me, she is worth the money. she is classy, elegant and really know what her slaves want. she is quite experienced and dominant kinky-like, with equipment and toys of her own.

you can contact her at 90820224 but contact her on whatsapp only. state that you got her number from collarme so she knows.

rharlan
15-05-2014, 07:43 PM
hey guys, like I mentioned in an earlier post, Mistress Santina is in Singapore for a short time. she is a pro dome but I managed to lower her rates to 300 dollars for 2 hours. I hoped to decrease more but as she is staying in a expensive five star hotel and i'm afraid to feel her "wrath" I;m afraid 300 is all I can do. to me, she is worth the money. she is classy, elegant and really know what her slaves want. she is quite experienced and dominant kinky-like, with equipment and toys of her own.

you can contact her at 90820224 but contact her on whatsapp only. state that you got her number from collarme so she knows.

Any FR on Mistress Santina?

michaelchan
15-05-2014, 09:04 PM
She do not have a place. Sighs

asslover22
15-05-2014, 10:43 PM
She do not have a place. Sighs

bro, do you mean Mistress Santina? she can host at the hotel shes staying in

lonelyinsea
16-05-2014, 12:36 AM
I never tried this BDSM stuff, wonder who can introduce me...

iphone1s
16-05-2014, 01:07 AM
I apologise if i have broken the chain of conversation on BDSM, however, i would like to ask around if anyone knows any ladies or stables who provides good roleplay services such as incest.

I will return the favor.

rubbed
16-05-2014, 01:09 AM

Currently, is there any other PRC domme in spore providing foot worship and SM services besides that Lanlan?

I've seen the Lanlan's picture in her ad and her face is not my dish type

Nara
16-05-2014, 01:46 AM
Hi bro,

No, have not tried this Mistress Belle before, in fact, this is the first time I have seen her. Don't think she is in collarme or fetlife. Anyone else tried or seen her before?

Thanks.

I tried mistress belle 2 weeks ago. had a review on her thread. Will return soon:D

lonelyinsea
16-05-2014, 02:11 AM
So, who can introduce me to this world?

michaelchan
16-05-2014, 08:37 AM
She says she cannot host in her hotel. She do not have a place.

wujifoot
16-05-2014, 09:00 AM
I tried mistress belle 2 weeks ago. had a review on her thread. Will return soon:D

thats good and timely

I will be in KL next week. Camping here for your FR

chiesa
16-05-2014, 12:08 PM
So, who can introduce me to this world?

Bro, What kind of introduction do u need? Did u just only had this fetish recently?

lonelyinsea
16-05-2014, 07:34 PM
I barely know what it is, however don't mind trying for fun

wujifoot
16-05-2014, 08:54 PM

hi Bro Nara

where's her thread ?

btw what's her charges like?

sarsadm
17-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Checking Mistress Bell tribute.. Its rm600 per hour.. Way off my budget..

totolim
17-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Mistress Hibiki in town next week ! The bros who got their sessions, enjoy !