PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Nara
17-05-2014, 01:51 PM
hi Bro Nara

where's her thread ?

btw what's her charges like?

i gave her 200 for an hour

wujifoot
17-05-2014, 03:54 PM
i gave her 200 for an hour

200 RM ? Or SGD or USD?

okiepoke
18-05-2014, 10:38 PM
I had a session today with the incredibly sexy and kinky Domina Fire in Manila. I would highly recommend her to anyone traveling to Manila. She mentioned that she will be in Bangkok from May 22nd to June 3 and then traveling to Kuala Lumpur. I asked if she would consider traveling to Singapore and she most definitely would if there was enough interest. You can contact her through her website www.dominafire.com or DominaFire on Fetlife.

GXman
19-05-2014, 01:12 AM
Any recommended mistress for pegging. I have tried Mistress Suniya only.

NICE_MAN
19-05-2014, 02:27 AM
Anyone serve Mistress Kathy or Aanya recently? Any update?

silverug
19-05-2014, 03:52 AM
I had a session today with the incredibly sexy and kinky Domina Fire in Manila. I would highly recommend her to anyone traveling to Manila. She mentioned that she will be in Bangkok from May 22nd to June 3 and then traveling to Kuala Lumpur. I asked if she would consider traveling to Singapore and she most definitely would if there was enough interest. You can contact her through her website www.dominafire.com or DominaFire on Fetlife.

How much she charges? don't wanna spoil the market rate..... and easy to setup session with her?

doctor sex
19-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Any recommended mistress for pegging. I have tried Mistress Suniya only.

Sayako is in town this week and very professional with the strap on. Has a selection of sizes too. Or try keiko, she'll put you through a variety of positions

okiepoke
19-05-2014, 08:08 AM
How much she charges? don't wanna spoil the market rate..... and easy to setup session with her?

Similar rate to Thailand. Not sure what the rate would be for travel. She is very easy to contact and very responsive. She has a great enthusiasm for BDSM and a lot of range.

I do not live in Singapore or Manila so nothing for me to gain. I do read the posts here and believe that she would be a good fit.

SMGG
19-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Well....how do I put this.....I think it happens only once a year...last year was Xiner and this year was this Lanlan

pic is here...but the real person is more of a cute type

http://www.sgyuan.com/info/view/id/565976

Basic info:
Age: 29 (according to her QQ info, and it makes sense to me)
Look: about 7/10 to me....cute and short....like the japanese kawaii type
Feet: 8 to me......good shaped...small but pretty neat and clean...not smelly..but yet not the long and slim sexy type
Dom skill: 10/10 Yes!
Passion: 10/10 Yes!
Cost: 100/hr

Looks like the url has been removed, any FR for this Lanlan, she still here ?

johndalton
20-05-2014, 12:20 AM
I tried mistress belle 2 weeks ago. had a review on her thread. Will return soon:D

Bro, waiting for ur review ... hehe:)

totolim
20-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Mistress Hibiki preflight message from Facebook. She's OTW on plane now :)

今回は関空から『サヨナラ日本』
今週のアッシュの時間までには帰ります。
Hey !My Singapore slaves!
I'll give you sweet punishment right now! Can you wait a moment?

Footsubby
20-05-2014, 01:34 AM
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_250658854/sm-mistress.html

mag3459
20-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Looks like the url has been removed, any FR for this Lanlan, she still here ?

http://www.sgyuan.com/info/view/id/572276 ,here the line.

SMGG
20-05-2014, 03:22 PM

thanks bro, u tried her? :p

mag3459
20-05-2014, 03:44 PM
thanks bro, u tried her? :p

try her once,slim body with skill .the bad thing is there have few china guy stay in the house and the hygiene is not so good,dun have clean towel,her phone ring is none stop.

dell_lee_2003
20-05-2014, 04:15 PM

Wow.. Lanlan seems quite OK. The way she sit on the slave is lovely.

SMGG
20-05-2014, 04:38 PM
try her once,slim body with skill .the bad thing is there have few china guy stay in the house and the hygiene is not so good,dun have clean towel,her phone ring is none stop.

bro thanks for the information, so it is HDB house right, for hygiene better bring your own towel hehe cheers, ups u :p

SMGG
20-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Wow.. Lanlan seems quite OK. The way she sit on the slave is lovely.

ya bro very nice scene hehe

dell_lee_2003
20-05-2014, 04:53 PM

Wah... so lucky china guys. They can worship the Mistress every night (if they are letting her stay for free). How I wish to let someone who is also PRC Mistress stay at my hotel to use as a service room and every night worship her free and getting cum by her daily. :)

dell_lee_2003
20-05-2014, 04:58 PM

Bro. how is her feet like?

mag3459
20-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Bro. how is her feet like?

she got small feet , not so sexy for my view. she never let the china guy in house to touch her as they cant pay her well.

fives
21-05-2014, 01:45 AM
Anyone knows of any PRC domme/FL/massage lady with smelly sweaty feet or not?

Have a fetish for pretty PRC's smelly sweaty feet.

Very turned on by pretty PRC's smelly sweaty feet.

I did manage to find such a PRC lady with smelly sweaty feet last Oct. But after she went back to china, I had not been able to find other such PRCs.

Past few months I already tried a few PRCs for foot fetish sessions. Although the PRCs were very good-looking, but their feet always have no smell at all. I noticed they always are either totally barefoot in their own rooms or they always wear slippers to the hotel, that's why their feet always have no smell.

I noticed PRCs dommes always charge cheaper than other nationalities's dommes. PRCs dommes normally charge only $100. If I can find such a PRC domme with smelly sweaty feet, I don't mind paying slightly higher than the PRCs domme's usual asking price of $100.

apantyhoselover
21-05-2014, 01:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vDOAq0z.jpg

These are the tools & toys that Lanlan has

Mcwoof00
21-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi pple! i am back. Hope you guys still rem me. I found out that mistress luna and quite a no of mistress has been removed from collarme. and dunno whats the reason.

However, bro footy recommended the locanto link and i realised that its mistresstian28 previously from collarme. Any bros tried her b4?

fives
21-05-2014, 02:04 PM
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_250658854/sm-mistress.html

which country are these 2 dommes from?

the ads did not mention the 2 dommes's nationalities

Mcwoof00
21-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Thk they r from china. They requested chinese speaking

blacknyellow
21-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Mistress Sayako has 3 more days left in SG.....

B 'n' Y

fives
22-05-2014, 01:27 AM
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!yo-6514/c11d8

Can anyone confirm is this above PRC the same person as last year 2013's Qiqi domme? (Or is it just look alike but is different person?)

I'm referring to the 2013 Qiqi and not the 2012 Qiqi becos I know in 2012 there was another younger very popular PRC domme by the nick of Qiqi

vaxva
22-05-2014, 08:36 AM
ya bro very nice scene hehe

Wah surprise findings lol

chiesa
22-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Hey bros,

I've been talking to 2 pro-dommes from guangzhou, china, who are contemplating on visiting SG. They have never been to SG and are looking for plenty of assurance that their trip would be worthy.

So, im posting this to have an interest check & also to gather any advice fellow bros have in tempting them to come. They are high quality mistresses IMHO based on their pics and reviews written for them in china. Not like the half past 6 PRC dommes that we see here,
working as FL and switching to SM just for the money.

They plan to charge around 300 per 1.5 hours(per domme), which i think is very reasonable given their quality, both physically (face, figure, LEGS, FEET) and experience. Double dommes will be available to, which i am definitely trying if they do come. With the fact that they are friends, i believe that would make things more fun :p

Here are the links below. u may need to register for free , and reply to the posts in order to view the images.

广州美娜S
http://www.xljysm.com/thread-htm-fid-291.html

广州幽灵公主
http://www.xljysm.com/thread-htm-fid-83.html

And lastly yes, i had enough with the lack of options/quality in the local scene, (only +ve experiences are with anya and kathy, the latter has increased her tributes and im not so keen to RTS at the moment)
im so desperate for them to come since i wont be able to make trips to guangzhou for this year, im doing all this without any benefits. Or maybe just special treatment from both of them if their trip turns out well :p

SMGG
22-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Wah surprise findings lol

Bro thanks, I'm SMGG hehe :p

SMGG
22-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Hey bros,

They plan to charge around 300 per 1.5 hours(per domme), which i think is very reasonable given their quality, both physically (face, figure, LEGS, FEET) and experience. Double dommes will be available to, which i am definitely trying if they do come. With the fact that they are friends, i believe that would make things more fun :p
:p

bro that means 200 per hour, a bit steep and maybe cannot sustain hehe, provided they provide other services :D:D

fives
22-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Hey bros,

I've been talking to 2 pro-dommes from guangzhou, china, who are contemplating on visiting SG. They have never been to SG and are looking for plenty of assurance that their trip would be worthy.

So, im posting this to have an interest check & also to gather any advice fellow bros have in tempting them to come. They are high quality mistresses IMHO based on their pics and reviews written for them in china. Not like the half past 6 PRC dommes that we see here,

Here are the links below. u may need to register for free , and reply to the posts in order to view the images.

广州美娜S

广州幽灵公主

And lastly yes, i had enough with the lack of options/quality in the local scene, (only +ve experiences are with anya and kathy, the latter has increased her tributes and im not so keen to RTS at the moment)
im so desperate for them to come since i wont be able to make trips to guangzhou for this year, im doing all this without any benefits. Or maybe just special treatment from both of them if their trip turns out well :p

you are dead wrong.

Firstly, I feel there is nothing wrong with some PRCs FLs becoming dommes becos 1) they charge a much lower price at only $100 and 2)actually for pure foot-fetishists that do not enjoy whipping, caning, ass-torture, candlewax torture and other pain-related physical torture, it is totally meaningless and stupid to pay for the high prices charged by those Japs dommes. Example I had tried Japs dommes before and I will never find Japs dommes again becos I'm a pure foot-fetishist and I do not enjoy a single bit of those physical pain torture dished out by the Jap dommes.(meaning I do not enjoy the Japs dommes session and yet the Japs dommes charge at a much higher price) In comparison I actually enjoyed much more with a PRC domme stationed in Singapore than a Jap domme

2ndly, some PRCs FLs-cum-Dommes cater to a different market segment becos some SM clients especially those Pure foot-fetishists they prefer the foot mistress to be much more sensual in the session and sometimes the foot-fetishists clients after sucking/licking the foot mistress's feet , they would also love to have sex with this same PRC mistress in another session.(somemore they charge very cheap at only $100.) I myself had encountered this before, After I had a $100 foot fetish session with a particular PRC domme. that night I just had this irresistible uncontrollable urge to want to have sex with this very pretty PRC domme. Unlike the Japs dommes are always adopt a much more fierce and stern and less sensual in the session and the Japs dommes die die they don't allow sex with that same SM client(although we don't know whether will the Jap dommes secretly allow sex with a "special different catergory of clients at a different price without their normal SM clients knowing".)

3rd, We should not condemn/discourage/kill off those PRCs FLs turning to Dommes becos they do cater to a different segment of SM clients especially the pure foot-fetishists at a much lower cheaper price than those typical very strict fierce other nationalities dommes. Moreover pure foot-fetishists also enjoy these $100 SM sessions much more than those $250 to $400 SM sessions with very strict dommes that involve physical pain torture.

chiesa
22-05-2014, 03:26 PM
you are wrong.

Firstly, I feel there is nothing wrong with some PRCs FLs becoming dommes becos 1) they charge a much lower price at only $100 and 2)actually for pure foot-fetishists that do not enjoy whipping, ass-torture, candlewax torture and other pain-related physical torture it is totally meaningless and stupid to pay for the high prices charged by those Japs dommes. Example I had tried Japs dommes before and I will never find Japs dommes again becos I'm a pure foot-fetishists and I do not enjoy a single bit of those physical pain torture dished out by the Jap dommes.(meaning I do not enjoy the Japs dommes session and yet the Japs dommes charge at a much higher price) In comparison I actually enjoyed much more with a PRC domme stationed in Singapore than a Jap domme

2ndly, some PRCs FLs-cum-Dommes cater to a different market segment becos some SM clients especially those Pure foot-fetishists they prefer the foot mistress to be more sensual in the session and sometimes the foot-fetishists clients after sucking/licking the foot mistress's feet , they would also love to have sex with this same PRC in another session.(somemore they charge very cheap at only $100.) I myself had encountered this before, After I had a $100 foot fetish session with a particular PRC domme. that night I just had this irresistible uncontrollable urge to have sex with this very pretty PRC domme. Unlike the Japs dommes is always adopt a much more fierce and less sensual in the session and the Japs die die they don't allow sex with that same SM client(although we don't know whether will the Jap domme secretly allow sex with a "special different catergory of clients at a different price without their normal SM clients knowing".

3rd, We should not try to condemn/discourage/kill off those PRCs FLs turning to Dommes becos they do cater to a different segment of SM clients especially the pure foot-fetishists at a much lower cheaper price than those typical very strict fierce other nationalities dommes.

1st of all, let me apologize if i have offended any fans of FL turned dommes. I 100% understand where u are coming from bro, i myself have engaged in FL services in geylang and looked for girls who are comfortable with foot worship play (Im a hardcore foot fetish myself), when im in the mood of normal sex with a mix of foot fetish. I also dont enjoy pain in a session.

There are though, times when i seek for a pure SM session (other bros as well im sure), wanting to feel and experience the process of being dominated by a femdom. And you just cant get FL turned dommes to do it right when u are seeking such kind of sessions. They are not the femdom kind in nature. Even if they act it out, u will still feel it. Having engaged in sessions with both FL turned dommes vs pure dommes, i can tell you there is alot of difference in this area. And Im much willing to pay more to get that sort of enjoyment i crave for.

I do agree with your 3rd point, each of us has his cup of tea. Maybe our similarities end with being foot fetishes, while i personally seek for humiliation mixed with it. The aim of my post was not to start a debate, but i still welcome your views on this.

Ultimately, i hope to see them both here, as it could be the 1st time that we can engage with 2 beautiful pure dommes at the same time. BTW, they charge 500/90 mins for double domme.

Cheers bro

fives
22-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Got 1 PRC-hater loser moronic scum just zapped me 3 points just now for my above post.

iphone1s
22-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Any bros out here knows any FL who roleplays incest?

wujifoot
22-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Hey bros,

广州美娜S

广州幽灵公主

I think 300 is a little steep, 250 is probably max for me for PRC mistress
I understand there's travel and accommodation cost, but in GZ, don't they charge just 500-600 RMB per session?

But still thank you for your efforts...

wujifoot
22-05-2014, 11:45 PM
you are dead wrong.

Firstly, I feel there is nothing wrong with some PRCs FLs becoming dommes becos 1) they charge a much lower price at only $100 and 2)actually for pure foot-fetishists that do not enjoy whipping, caning, ass-torture, candlewax torture and other pain-related physical torture, it is totally meaningless and stupid to pay for the high prices charged by those Japs dommes. Example I had tried Japs dommes before and I will never find Japs dommes again becos I'm a pure foot-fetishist and I do not enjoy a single bit of those physical pain torture dished out by the Jap dommes.(meaning I do not enjoy the Japs dommes session and yet the Japs dommes charge at a much higher price) In comparison I actually enjoyed much more with a PRC domme stationed in Singapore than a Jap domme

2ndly, some PRCs FLs-cum-Dommes cater to a different market segment becos some SM clients especially those Pure foot-fetishists they prefer the foot mistress to be much more sensual in the session and sometimes the foot-fetishists clients after sucking/licking the foot mistress's feet , they would also love to have sex with this same PRC mistress in another session.(somemore they charge very cheap at only $100.) I myself had encountered this before, After I had a $100 foot fetish session with a particular PRC domme. that night I just had this irresistible uncontrollable urge to want to have sex with this very pretty PRC domme. Unlike the Japs dommes are always adopt a much more fierce and stern and less sensual in the session and the Japs dommes die die they don't allow sex with that same SM client(although we don't know whether will the Jap dommes secretly allow sex with a "special different catergory of clients at a different price without their normal SM clients knowing".)

3rd, We should not condemn/discourage/kill off those PRCs FLs turning to Dommes becos they do cater to a different segment of SM clients especially the pure foot-fetishists at a much lower cheaper price than those typical very strict fierce other nationalities dommes. Moreover pure foot-fetishists also enjoy these $100 SM sessions much more than those $250 to $400 SM sessions with very strict dommes that involve physical pain torture.

bro, I find we have everything in common. My main fetish is feet and sometimes, I go with humiliation to get my feet. However if its too expensive, then its not worth it for me, unless mistress is super beautiful or her feet looks damm good.

so any recent PRC FLs who has good feet and is good with using them you can share?

My only problem with engaging PRCs is that most of them will try to finish the session in 20-30 mins and complain their feet is tired (from the footjob), totally unprofessional.

Donno what's your experience?

osubken
23-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Keep me posted if they are coming. ;)

Hey bros,

广州美娜S

广州幽灵公主

onsenmaster
23-05-2014, 01:22 AM
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!yo-6514/c11d8

Can anyone confirm is this above PRC the same person as last year 2013's Qiqi domme? (Or is it just look alike but is different person?)

I'm referring to the 2013 Qiqi and not the 2012 Qiqi becos I know in 2012 there was another younger very popular PRC domme by the nick of Qiqi

Bro, yes this lady is actually the 2013 Qiqi. Definitely not the 2012 Qiqi though

chiesa
23-05-2014, 02:27 AM
I understand there's travel and accommodation cost, but in GZ, don't they charge just 500-600 RMB per session?

Thanks for the reply bro, according to Mei Na, she charges 1500 RMB per session of 90 mins, which would be about equivalent to 300sgd. Avg domme fees in GZ are around 1000 RMB per session.

chiesa
23-05-2014, 02:32 AM
Keep me posted if they are coming. ;)

Thanks for the reply, Im sure they'll be coming once they are convinced on the supply for male subs in this small country. Will be updating on this thread on their availability, cheers!

SMGG
23-05-2014, 01:31 PM

well said bro, ups for sharing and now u have power :p

SMGG
23-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the reply bro, according to Mei Na, she charges 1500 RMB per session of 90 mins, which would be about equivalent to 300sgd. Avg domme fees in GZ are around 1000 RMB per session.

bro that maybe like list price, not the actual one, and they always can ask more :p

lancerex
23-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Bro, btw are u their okt?

$300 is too exp, will be equal to local price , $130 would be the max i gonna paid for man. no offense btw just personal view

Hey bros,

广州美娜S

广州幽灵公主

dell_lee_2003
23-05-2014, 02:53 PM
you are dead wrong.

Well said bro. I am also into pure foot fetish too and totally 100% agree on this. The reason why I stick to Keiko (though she charge more than 100 but not like 200 or 250) and sometime PRC FL Dom (100$ and sex after foot fetish thingy and a bit of torturing like slapping dick, gagging with feet) is the same because I do not enjoy painful physical torture domination too. If the 2 PRC dom come to SG and charge more than 200 for an hour, I will just give it a miss as I can get 100SGD for 1 hour foot fetish session with PRC mistress unless 200$ for an hour or 45min with 2 DOM. :D. I think i am dreaming.

asslover22
23-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Mistress Lorita will be arriving in Singapore on the 29 this month.

also, the two Guangzhou You Ling and Mei should be arriving in august this year. currently, the rates are quite expensive. 300 and 500 for 90 minutes

chiesa
23-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I don't consider myself the OKT for the Guangzhou femdoms, as i do not make any financial gains in making them come. Proof is that they are charging the same here as they are charging back in GZ, and u still have to take accomodation and air fares in consideration. There is no budget for them to pay me for helping them, more so when i have nv met either of them in person before. Im just doing it on my own will.

My sole motivation is to get the chance to serve them as they are quite my ideal kind of mistress.

For bros who think they are charging expensive, and prefer to just engage with FLs turned dommes for foot play, each of us has his cup of tea. All of us are free to choose. Thats why u have CAT 50 and CAT 150 in geylang and ppl like myself still go for CAT 150 everytime. No disrespect to CAT 50 but they are just not my cup of tea, even if its just $10 i doubt i would do it as i think i wont enjoy. Same logic here.

However, Bro Dell_lee, im quite disappointed with your comments and this is the 1st time im actually in disagreement with you. You say that their rates are too expensive when you were a loyal supporter to mistress *, when she charges 250/hr and that doesnt include the hotel room charges of about $30. Even back then, her rates were 200/hr exclusive of room charges. I dont see how it makes sense when u find 300/1.5hr inclusive of room charge more expensive than 200/hr exclusive. I choose not to say out who is she, out of respect for her as she gave me a pretty good session back then as well. But just for comparison sake. Bro's who've been playing long enough may know who im refering too, and certainly bro Dell_Lee.

Anyway, for those in favor of them to come, nothing is confirmed yet, but thru our conversations, got to know that there have been plenty of interest for them to come. They will discuss a date among both themselves and let us know thru collarme when they are coming. Likely to be August.

chiesa
23-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Mistress Lorita will be arriving in Singapore on the 29 this month.

also, the two Guangzhou You Ling and Mei should be arriving in august this year. currently, the rates are quite expensive. 300 and 500 for 90 minutes

Bro, who is mistress Lorita? anylinks?

asslover22
23-05-2014, 06:27 PM
here is the link

http://www.mistresslorita.com/

psychogeorge
23-05-2014, 07:00 PM
What are Mistress Lorita's rates in Singapore?

Footsubby
23-05-2014, 07:43 PM
which country are these 2 dommes from?

the ads did not mention the 2 dommes's nationalities

They both are prc

asslover22
23-05-2014, 11:04 PM

from her website, it states 4000 baht

onsenmaster
23-05-2014, 11:55 PM
Lorita quoted me 250 per hour which is a little absurd considering that I could get better ones out these for less. My 2 cents though

apantyhoselover
24-05-2014, 12:00 AM
I don't consider myself the OKT for the Guangzhou femdoms, as i do not make any financial gains in making them come. Proof is that they are charging the same here as they are charging back in GZ, and u still have to take accomodation and air fares in consideration. There is no budget for them to pay me for helping them, more so when i have nv met either of them in person before. Im just doing it on my own will.

My sole motivation is to get the chance to serve them as they are quite my ideal kind of mistress.

For bros who think they are charging expensive, and prefer to just engage with FLs turned dommes for foot play, each of us has his cup of tea. All of us are free to choose. Thats why u have CAT 50 and CAT 150 in geylang and ppl like myself still go for CAT 150 everytime. No disrespect to CAT 50 but they are just not my cup of tea, even if its just $10 i doubt i would do it as i think i wont enjoy. Same logic here.

However, Bro Dell_lee, im quite disappointed with your comments and this is the 1st time im actually in disagreement with you. You say that their rates are too expensive when you were a loyal supporter to mistress *, when she charges 250/hr and that doesnt include the hotel room charges of about $30. Even back then, her rates were 200/hr exclusive of room charges. I dont see how it makes sense when u find 300/1.5hr inclusive of room charge more expensive than 200/hr exclusive. I choose not to say out who is she, out of respect for her as she gave me a pretty good session back then as well. But just for comparison sake. Bro's who've been playing long enough may know who im refering too, and certainly bro Dell_Lee.

Anyway, for those in favor of them to come, nothing is confirmed yet, but thru our conversations, got to know that there have been plenty of interest for them to come. They will discuss a date among both themselves and let us know thru collarme when they are coming. Likely to be August.

bro... frankly speaking...i think a lower rate will make their SG trip more worthy

psychogeorge
24-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Lorita quoted me 250 per hour which is a little absurd considering that I could get better ones out these for less. My 2 cents though

Thank you for the info. Yeah it's a little high, but if she is really skilled i wouldn't mind paying. Anyone here has any experience with her? An FR or two could make the deciding factor

yahiko
24-05-2014, 04:42 AM
abt mistress lorita, i have engage a session b4 when she was here last time in sg. all i can say she is skilled and very professional. she has some tools and last time she stay in a 5* hotel the room is large v spacious. you may want to describe ur fetish and fantasy to her in an email but be careful of what u ask for coz she will most likely act accordingly to ur request. coz last session i got email her my fantasy is get slap on my dick with0ut mercy and she really slap dam hard repeatedly. my dick got really bruised badly i still rmb.. but miraculously after a few days it recovered lol. not really into ball busting but she got bust my balls, accurate kicks and i was like ouch! luckily only 10 kicks. she will constantly talk to u during the session to kinda humiliate u but after session, she is a really nice nice person to talk to. this is just base on my experience

hi bro
appreciate ur efforts in bringing these 2 doms to sg. but i do find their rates pretty steep. if they come, i may try them if $ permits. my best exp with prc dom was still with poppy and she only charge 150 back then. but sadly after several emails corresponding with her, it seem she has no plans to return to sg and i hav given up lol

psychogeorge
24-05-2014, 01:39 PM
abt mistress lorita, i have engage a session b4 when she was here last time in sg. all i can say she is skilled and very professional. she has some tools and last time she stay in a 5* hotel the room is large v spacious. you may want to describe ur fetish and fantasy to her in an email but be careful of what u ask for coz she will most likely act accordingly to ur request. coz last session i got email her my fantasy is get slap on my dick with0ut mercy and she really slap dam hard repeatedly. my dick got really bruised badly i still rmb.. but miraculously after a few days it recovered lol. not really into ball busting but she got bust my balls, accurate kicks and i was like ouch! luckily only 10 kicks. she will constantly talk to u during the session to kinda humiliate u but after session, she is a really nice nice person to talk to. this is just base on my experience

Thanks bro for the review. Sounds like you had fun either way. One more thing, how is she looks wise? She seems pretty in her pics, but her face is obscured and the images on her site are intentionally a little out of focus.

vinnievas
24-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi bros,
Anyone tried Domina Fire from Manila?
Please share the experiences. She is coming to Malaysia rate is Rm600 for two hours.

soccerr
24-05-2014, 01:52 PM

I see Lorita's ad's face picture, I totally not interested already.

chiesa
24-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Thanks for all the responses bros, though im afraid i cant do much in negotiating their rates for all of us. They would rather stay in GZ and charge the same then come over and charge less.

Collarme is down , so for those who have contacted them via collarme previously, just add You Ling's wechat and speak to her directly. ID is "carol520baby". You get to see more lovely legs&feet pics not found on the net as well, once she accepts your request. Do state that you are from SG so she that she knows. Best to request in Mandarin. I believe once there are enough bookings for their slots, they will decide when to come over.

Cheers

dell_lee_2003
25-05-2014, 11:14 AM

Bro Chiesa. No offense to anyone. She did give me a super special rate so that I am so loyal to her bro. But I have to compromise from 1hr to 45min bro. For me during that time dominating session for 30-45min is good enough so both of us agree on one rate (less than 200) with 45min only. 300 for 1.5hr is quite close to what the Mistress x offer to me. So for me a bit ex as compare to Mistress x. Thats why sharing my own point of view bro. But totally understand they will not come if they will not getting the same as GZ. Actually I am glad to say having PRC mistress (they are quite pretty and super smooth skin. Good to lick and such their toes) in SG is quite good new for us. If they come, I will definitely nego with them on shorter session like 45min or 1hr. For such PRC Mistress, it will be good if 150/1hr inclusive I will definitely be under her domination. Just my thought bro.

Fmcane
25-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Collarme is down ...
Cheers

Can still access via http://www.collarspace.com

chiesa
25-05-2014, 12:55 PM

Thanks alot bro! Thats awesome:)

chiesa
25-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Bro Chiesa. No offense to anyone. She did give me a super special rate so that I am so loyal to her bro. But I have to compromise from 1hr to 45min bro. For me during that time dominating session for 30-45min is good enough so both of us agree on one rate (less than 200) with 45min only. 300 for 1.5hr is quite close to what the Mistress x offer to me. So for me a bit ex as compare to Mistress x. Thats why sharing my own point of view bro. But totally understand they will not come if they will not getting the same as GZ. Actually I am glad to say having PRC mistress (they are quite pretty and super smooth skin. Good to lick and such their toes) in SG is quite good new for us. If they come, I will definitely nego with them on shorter session like 45min or 1hr. For such PRC Mistress, it will be good if 150/1hr inclusive I will definitely be under her domination. Just my thought bro.

Thanks for clearing things up bro. I have not asked them on the possibility of a shorter session. But if its pro rated, they might be willing to give you what you want. I would suggest you to nego with them yourself, i have already provided the wechat contact

dell_lee_2003
25-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Thanks for clearing things up bro. I have not asked them on the possibility of a shorter session. But if its pro rated, they might be willing to give you what you want. I would suggest you to nego with them yourself, i have already provided the wechat contact
Sure bro. It is so happy that you won't get offense from my post as we all are on the same boat.

And I will try to see if they are willing to dominate me with 1hr or even 45min terms. But I cannot speak chinese very well, thus i am also not sure if they want to meet me too. But I will try.

By the way, Thanks for your wechat contact bro.

laserstone
26-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Hey bros. Finally making my first trip to Japan next month. I will be going to Osaka - Fetishi-SM Club. First Session with Saran. I'm thinking also Kira too. Any one else? I couldn't find any other femdom clubs in Osaka, can someone help? Any tips on anything else?

Also, bros, I wanted to ask if any one knows how to have a girl you love, a real relationship and still keep up the lifestyle of occasional femdom and pay for play or even dating real girls here and there. I'm young, and I live in the Philippines so I have a lot of opportunities with nice girls all the time. But I recently had to break up with a girl friend so I could get back in to the scene for fun, she said she would understand but even with her approval it just fell apart. Like I said I'm young and not getting any younger, what should I do?

Keep following my crazy desires, yet be lonely most of the time with no one to build a life with? or worse keep getting in relationships that end and leave the girl broken and sad?

Any advise out there from experience bros?

Thanks for reading.

laserstone
26-05-2014, 12:33 AM
Hi bros,
Please share the experiences. She is coming to Malaysia rate is Rm600 for two hours.

I would like info on her too. Please advise.

modeusx
26-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Can share contact?

psychogeorge
26-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Hey bros,

I have spoken to Domina Fire on fetlife and she is definitely interested in coming to Singapore if there is enough interest, since she is gonna be in Malaysia.

From her pictures, I think a session with her would be truly an experience. She is also very responsive on fetlife, so all bros interested should just drop her a message. I'm sure we can all convince her to make the trip.

Her fetlife page: https://fetlife.com/users/2075883

laserstone
26-05-2014, 02:49 AM
BTW, anyone try this "dry orgasm" stuff that seems to be big in Japan now? Is it really possible? What is it exactly? Any experience?

Thomas666
26-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:
1. thaidomina; probably mistress Jasmine
2. HOD; mistress Pai Ling seems exactly what i fancy

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.

punishme
26-05-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanks Bro., good info .
Mistress Morgan and Mistress Synee have a new Dungeon in Bangkok now and the website is www.bdsmbangkok.com for any of you travelling or living there .Don't be put off by the coup , life goes on as normal , just have to be in by 10pm :(

sgnewguy
26-05-2014, 05:46 PM
Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.

I played with mistress Wednesday, oh and than some years back. Lots of rubber, spank and cbt. But you just be very specific.

Also I prefer to have one mistress per session.

A friend of mine visited jaa4u. Be careful. She can push limits. But personally I have not sessions with her.

punishme
26-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi bros,

Hi Bro , I had recently posted a new domina house with Morgan and Synee in Bangkok, the house is new but they have both been professional for more than 5 years and know how to please , gentle or severe and price is the same .

Thomas666
26-05-2014, 09:49 PM
Hi Bro , I had recently posted a new domina house with Morgan and Synee in Bangkok, the house is new but they have both been professional for more than 5 years and know how to please , gentle or severe and price is the same .
Thanks a lot, i will take that one into consideration also.
(i posted my question just before you posted that but my post had to be moderated as i am a new member).

I see mistress Synee being mentioned a lot, guess that indicates quality.

laserstone
27-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi bros,

I had a session with Pai Ling and another I forgot her name. Pai Ling is good looking but shes got some extra weight on her. Overall I was disappointed, they were too nice, and when they were being mean it just seemed so fake. That's the problem with Thailand in general in my experience. They also don't seem to really ready your email to know what you want.

punishme
27-05-2014, 03:11 AM
I had a session with Pai Ling and another I forgot her name. Pai Ling is good looking but shes got some extra weight on her. Overall I was disappointed, they were too nice, and when they were being mean it just seemed so fake. That's the problem with Thailand in general in my experience. They also don't seem to really ready your email to know what you want.

Sorry you had bad experience in Bkk , for my experience the Mistresses I visit are not fake , if I want mean then I get mean and enjoy.I suppose its what you ask them for as to their understanding of what you want , they are Thai and not always have good English knowledge .

michaelchan
27-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Anybody knows mistress santini when going back to her country?

Thomas666
27-05-2014, 10:38 AM
But you just be very specific.

How important is this part for Thailand?
My Thai language skills are basic so I will be communicating in English, but most Thai people have only limited English comprehension skills. Would it be best to email them my wishes up front in simple English or leave the details to them as they have more experience with it (also giving up some control)?

dell_lee_2003
27-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Thinking of Trying the below girl and thinking of making her my foot goddess.
Her feet looks quite smooth but I don't think she has pedi. But it is fine with me as long as she agree to do feet gag me and slap my dick using her hand and her slipper just like how amy did to me.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=445899&highlight=leg

laserstone
27-05-2014, 04:48 PM
My Thai language skills are basic so I will be communicating in English, but most Thai people have only limited English comprehension skills. Would it be best to email them my wishes up front in simple English or leave the details to them as they have more experience with it (also giving up some control)?

Midoris HOD doesn't read shit, or maybe Midori does and doesn't pass it to her workers after the booking. They ask you when you get there off the top of your head. Which sucks , because I don't want to talk about it, I wrote it for a reason.

punishme
27-05-2014, 05:32 PM

I always emailed what I wanted in a session to save any disappointment when I arrived . I started with June at asiadomina and was always understood in English ( my Thai is non existent ) Most of the Mistresses can read , write and communicate in English , sometimes basic but generally understood. Don't know about Midouri , I never tried .

onsenmaster
27-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Just to share a brief experience with this lady:
She is pretty and accommodating.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11026354

However, having tried the FLs and the locals, I will still choose the latter, especially Anya as I think she is still the best local domme around.

Granted, the typical FL can engage in soft play, but they need to be guided along, which greatly softens the element of engagement and surprise.

chiesa
27-05-2014, 06:34 PM

However, having tried the FLs and the locals, I will still choose the latter, especially Anya as I think she is still the best local domme around.

Granted, the typical FL can engage in soft play, but they need to be guided along, which greatly softens the element of engagement and surprise.

Thanks for sharing bro, wonder hows her legs and feet? Is this the same Amy that bro dell_lee is talkin about?

chiesa
27-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Thinking of Trying the below girl and thinking of making her my foot goddess.
Her feet looks quite smooth but I don't think she has pedi. But it is fine with me as long as she agree to do feet gag me and slap my dick using her hand and her slipper just like how amy did to me.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=445899&highlight=leg

Dont have pics of her feet lei ...

calbts
27-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Hey bros. Finally making my first trip to Japan next month. I will be going to Osaka - Fetishi-SM Club. First Session with Saran. I'm thinking also Kira too. Any one else? I couldn't find any other femdom clubs in Osaka, can someone help? Any tips on anything else?

Also, bros, I wanted to ask if any one knows how to have a girl you love, a real relationship and still keep up the lifestyle of occasional femdom and pay for play or even dating real girls here and there. I'm young, and I live in the Philippines so I have a lot of opportunities with nice girls all the time. But I recently had to break up with a girl friend so I could get back in to the scene for fun, she said she would understand but even with her approval it just fell apart. Like I said I'm young and not getting any younger, what should I do?

Keep following my crazy desires, yet be lonely most of the time with no one to build a life with? or worse keep getting in relationships that end and leave the girl broken and sad?

Any advise out there from experience bros?

Thanks for reading.

Bro Laserstone....

The Kansai region is really opening up for English speakers now.

I mentioned here before that this club now supports English -
http://clubmistress2014.blog.fc2.com/

Then there is this group of fetish delivery health places that look enticing and they have 4 Kansai locations -
http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/concept.php

Then of course you must go to Kairaido in Kyoto which is every bit as good as La Siora in Tokyo. Very foreigner friendly and Kyoto is such a great place to visit and spend time.
http://www.kairaido.com/

Finally if you have the time and desire - you might want to try Club Fin although no one here knows if they support English at all. I am going to try this club later this year. They definitely have a slick website with many hot Mistresses to choose from.
They even have a foreigner Mistress working there now - http://www.club-fin.com/girls/detail/?girl_id=379

Maybe one way in is to try and email her in English(http://www.club-fin.com/mistress/#formtop) and ask her what is the best way to schedule an appointment.

Oh and by the way - June is rainy season in Japan and it can get hot but nothing like the nightmare heat of July and August.

About the situation here in Thailand - you got to be very careful when scheduling sessions here as there are only a select few very good Mistresses that "have it" as far as skills and demeanor. None of them can really compare to Japan.

I will also say without mentioning names - that there is at least one place I know here that has Nana Plaza bargirls doing "mistress" work.
They are good for light fetish play but if you are looking for a hard BDSM session - go to Japan.

Thomas666
27-05-2014, 08:34 PM
About the situation here in Thailand - you got to be very careful when scheduling sessions here as there are only a select few very good Mistresses that "have it" as far as skills and demeanor. None of them can really compare to Japan.

Which ones do you count as the ones who have it?

And thanks for the warning on the "s&m clubs" here in Bangkok; those venues would have been my first choice if it wasn't for this forum!

apantyhoselover
27-05-2014, 09:15 PM

well this FL looks way better than LanLan.... put aside the sm skills... does she tease?

passwor
27-05-2014, 09:25 PM
that PRC's face looks good from the ad's picture.

Actually I strongly suggest it should be compulsory that all Dommes/SM Mistress's ads include their soles's pictures. Because noticed many many here have this foot fetish.

The picture of their figure and breasts are not neccessary at all for these dommes ads.

soccerr
27-05-2014, 09:36 PM
that PRC's face looks good from the ad's picture.

Actually I strongly suggest it should be compulsory that all Dommes/SM Mistress's ads include their soles's pictures. Because noticed many many here have this foot fetish.

The picture of their figure and breasts are not neccessary at all for these dommes ads.

Agreed.

To me, when looking for a domme, most important is her face and her soles

:D

onsenmaster
27-05-2014, 11:52 PM
well this FL looks way better than LanLan.... put aside the sm skills... does she tease?

To a certain extent yes, she did tease and it was not too bad. I haven't met LanLan yet (what a name, especially if you say it in Hokkien but no offence lol).

To bro Chiesa, I'm not a big fan of soles and feet so I did not notice that part. She is slim though.

To bro Soccerr, this lady is not a domme that's why her pictures are still FL-centric

Bataille
28-05-2014, 07:32 AM

You should also look up Mistress Suniya. I have seen her in Singapore a few times and she's very good.

Also, her English is decent.

dell_lee_2003
28-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, wonder hows her legs and feet? Is this the same Amy that bro dell_lee is talkin about?
Not remember the look bro. But this Amy seems to be more prettier and sexier. I am going to try her in a few weeks time after i save up money again. :D

Anyone who try this Amy please update us the look of feet like (any pedi? Is the pedi long? can lick passionately? smooth skin? or etc.

punishme
29-05-2014, 01:20 AM
No one know ah?!

Is it really completely impossible to find such a female service provider in spore?

This thread is for and only for like minded males wishing to be abused by beautiful females in whichever way they desire . Please go look on some sadistic site for what you want !! Female dominas are supreme and to be worshiped .

soccerr
29-05-2014, 02:23 AM
----------------------

okiepoke
29-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Hi bros,

I had a session with her a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend her as I mentioned here. She is quite beautiful and very playful. She is also very responsive, communicates in advance of session and tailors the session to whatever your desires are. She has great range and a fantastic backside that she loves to have adored. Check her photos on Fetlife.

okiepoke
29-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Hi bros,

I have sessioned with several Dominas in Thailand including Jasmine, Bella and Nikki at Thai Domina. I would recommend them as well as Mistress Synee. I have not had experience with HOD. My favorite MIstress, Christy, relocated to Italy but does return to Bangkok from time to time so check her website. I believe that Mistress Lorita is related to Christy.

Suniya is good but I could not get a response from her last time. My new favorite is Jaa. I had a session last month with her and Fon and it was one of my best Bangkok experiences. If you like sensual domination, they would be hard to beat.

Envious of your assignment in Bangkok.

Lundgren
30-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Bro Laserstone....

The Kansai region is really opening up for English speakers now.

I mentioned here before that this club now supports English -
http://clubmistress2014.blog.fc2.com/

Then there is this group of fetish delivery health places that look enticing and they have 4 Kansai locations -
http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/concept.php

Then of course you must go to Kairaido in Kyoto which is every bit as good as La Siora in Tokyo. Very foreigner friendly and Kyoto is such a great place to visit and spend time.
http://www.kairaido.com/

Finally if you have the time and desire - you might want to try Club Fin although no one here knows if they support English at all. I am going to try this club later this year. They definitely have a slick website with many hot Mistresses to choose from.
They even have a foreigner Mistress working there now - http://www.club-fin.com/girls/detail/?girl_id=379

Maybe one way in is to try and email her in English(http://www.club-fin.com/mistress/#formtop) and ask her what is the best way to schedule an appointment.

Oh and by the way - June is rainy season in Japan and it can get hot but nothing like the nightmare heat of July and August.

I will also say without mentioning names - that there is at least one place I know here that has Nana Plaza bargirls doing "mistress" work.
They are good for light fetish play but if you are looking for a hard BDSM session - go to Japan.

Hey Bro Calbst (and others): I just went to Osaka and then Tokyo.

Service at Fetishi-reception was very fine, and Mistress Saran was great. Prices for everything is very, very reasonable. I think we should support them for their openness to foreigners.

About club Fin: I tried first to write them, and then call: Here is a the receptionists reply after I told him that my japanese is not very good. "…then…you…can …not … play ….mistress"…
Quite sad, because the club looks pretty promising. My suggestion is, that we keep calling so we show the scale of interest, and that those of you who has workable japanese keeps pushing for openness. I can definetely conduct a session just by showing a google-translation of my do´s and don't´s and so can many others in here I am sure. And we are a friendly, wealthy crowd I guess, so I hope they will reconsider.

La Siora was awesome, awesome as usual. If you are a true sub, and treat the mistresses with respect, try to understand them and accommodate their interests, it is quite probable that you can have a session where both of you are having an intense and good personal experience. Amazing and dreamlike. I had some moments there that I will never forget. I am very thankful to them.
And the reception also works to perfection.

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

PS: About Thailand: I went through the different places in Thailand 6-7 years ago, and I found the bdsm-scene there run by unresourceful, low-educated people, who were mainly trying to explore a niche of making money in the sex-industry. Sometimes backed by an expat. Often the girls would answer sms-es and telephone-calls, chit-chat and yawn openly during session and generally not really understand the whole concept.
I hope that the new players are more genuine, and some look promising, so I guess its not out of the question that the tide could be turning.

totolim
30-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Bro Lundgren

Was it you who session regularly with Mistress Nina at La Siora?
She has just left La Siora.
She is the fastest to reach tiara, based on what la siora wrote on her. Guess her ability to speak good English helps in gaining popularity amongst foreigners

Service at Fetishi-reception was very fine, and Mistress Saran was great. Prices for everything is very, very reasonable. I think we should support them for their openness to foreigners.

About club Fin: I tried first to write them, and then call: Here is a the receptionists reply after I told him that my japanese is not very good. "…then…you…can …not … play ….mistress"…
Quite sad, because the club looks pretty promising. My suggestion is, that we keep calling so we show the scale of interest, and that those of you who has workable japanese keeps pushing for openness. I can definetely conduct a session just by showing a google-translation of my do´s and don't´s and so can many others in here I am sure. And we are a friendly, wealthy crowd I guess, so I hope they will reconsider.

La Siora was awesome, awesome as usual. If you are a true sub, and treat the mistresses with respect, try to understand them and accommodate their interests, it is quite probable that you can have a session where both of you are having an intense and good personal experience. Amazing and dreamlike. I had some moments there that I will never forget. I am very thankful to them.

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

PS: About Thailand: I went through the different places in Thailand 6-7 years ago, and I found the bdsm-scene there run by unresourceful, low-educated people, who were mainly trying to explore a niche of making money in the sex-industry. Sometimes backed by an expat. Often the girls would answer sms-es and telephone-calls, chit-chat and yawn openly during session and generally not really understand the whole concept.
I hope that the new players are more genuine, and some look promising, so I guess its not out of the question that the tide could be turning.

calbts
30-05-2014, 06:51 PM

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

Hey Bro Lundgren - kudos to you for giving Club-fin a try and being the first one here to give us some kind of feedback on them. Although their response to your inquiry seemed kind of arrogant and rude on their part. There really is no excuse for that in my opinion. Especially now with so many other options now in Kansai. Did you get any kind of indication that they would accept Japanese speaking foreigners? My Japanese has gotten somewhat worse since I left Japan but I will give them a try out of curiosity. If I get shut out then no worries as I would rather give my money to clubs like Fetishi-sm and Kairaido that make an effort to accommodate all potential customers.
As far as Club fin goes, I am only attracted to two of their Mistresses, the others do not impress me.

And yes La Siora keeps on going like clockwork. I am waiting to see Mistress Ruiko again as it has been awhile.

And about things here in Thailand - things have improved a little since then but the scene leaves a lot to be desired.

totolim
30-05-2014, 11:12 PM
I know some of you bros had session with Mistress Hibiki (owner of Club Absolute) when she was here in Singapore last week.

Now, part 2 of visiting Japanese mistresses. This time from La Siora.

We have a great news today.
Domina Murasaki will be in Singapore from Tuesday June 10th to 11th.
Please contact to our reception if you would like to know more.

Lundgren
31-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Bro Totolim: Yeah, Nina from Siora was very, very special (to me), and I gladly went accross the world to see her when she was active. I wish her the best of luck for the future, and hope she is doing well.

Bro Calbst: About Club Fins reasons for rejecting me: I do not know the reasons. It does not have to be racist, it could just be bad experiences with the language barrier. But either way, I think they are making a mistake and missing a big marked-opportunity.

Cheers

Lundgren

punishme
31-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Hey Bro Lundgren -

And about things here in Thailand - things have improved a little since then but the scene leaves a lot to be desired.

Hi , I have just returned from a wonderful afternoon at bdsmbangkok dungeon and have to say it is good . Its not huge but enough good play space for any fetish . It is very private , only you and Mistress , I went to see Morgan but can see Synee also or both together , and plenty of play toys.
After session had a long chat with Morgan and Synee came to say hello , they are both serious and sincere about what they do and lovely people . They are indipendant and not part of another business , they have to pay for the use of the dungeon but when they do it is totally private .
After we finished Morgan told me she will take me to taxi on her motorcycle and it was my first experience of a lovely lady at the controls but perfect , a beautiful day.

calvin5828
01-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Hi there,

Yes Domina Fire is awesome and once u tried her u sure will remember her sessions.

calvin5828
01-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Hey bros,

I have spoken to Domina Fire on fetlife and she is definitely interested in coming to Singapore if there is enough interest, since she is gonna be in Malaysia.

From her pictures, I think a session with her would be truly an experience. She is also very responsive on fetlife, so all bros interested should just drop her a message. I'm sure we can all convince her to make the trip.

Her fetlife page: https://fetlife.com/users/2075883

Hi Guys,

I know domina fire and yes she say for singapore trip can be arrange as long there are enough subs for her sessions. She's looking forward to come over.

kantao1
01-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Can share?

johndalton
01-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Hi Guys,

I know domina fire and yes she say for singapore trip can be arrange as long there are enough subs for her sessions. She's looking forward to come over.

How long will domina fire will be in msia and mind sharing her contact bro? hhe

calvin5828
01-06-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi guys,

I'm sorry i dun have her contact number. She will be in Malaysia from 3th june till 7 June.

Feel free to contact her thru

https://fetlife.com/users/2075883
http://www.dominafire.com/

She will reply u there.

Thanks

tramplelover
01-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi bros, anyone here have trample fetish?
Any dommes do full-weight trampling in SG?

My GF does this sometimes but she's too scared to hurt me :(. I need a sadistic domme like the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiN1sVOnwRE

Darga
01-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Lundgren: Noooo!!! I finally managed to book a conference next year in Tokyo so I could visit Mistress Nina!! Do you know if she left entirely or did she just switch club ? Getting a bit sad now...but at least I had the chance to have a session with her before she left. If I knew she would leave I would have booked another one right away *sigh*. Well this is how the BDSM scene works. On the sidenote I just booked a long session with Miss Naima to try her out.

doctor sex
02-06-2014, 05:49 PM

My GF does this sometimes but she's too scared to hurt me :(. I need a sadistic domme like the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiN1sVOnwRE

That would break my ribs.

Lundgren
03-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Lundgren: Noooo!!! I finally managed to book a conference next year in Tokyo so I could visit Mistress Nina!! Do you know if she left entirely or did she just switch club ? Getting a bit sad now...but at least I had the chance to have a session with her before she left. If I knew she would leave I would have booked another one right away *sigh*. Well this is how the BDSM scene works. On the sidenote I just booked a long session with Miss Naima to try her out.

Hey Darga:

I do not know if Nina quit or switched club, but I think she just quit, because I cannot find her in another club either, and she has always seemed extremely loyal to La Siora (for good reasons I think: It is a wonderful club).
But maybe some of their new mistresses are also good? Siora-owner Rie always only chooses good dominas that actually really are sadistic.

Cool that you are trying Miss Naima (that would be Miss Naima of Stockholm, Sweden). Like to hear your opinion. I liked her a lot.

Cheers,

Lundgren

silverug
03-06-2014, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=tramplelover;11148403]Hi bros, anyone here have trample fetish?

I love trampling but only barefoot. I have not tried heels trampling except for taking photo...because an inexperience domme might not know the safety requirement, like should avoid areas like spine, lower rib cage etc. Also if a domme slipped while trampling in heels, it may scrapped your skin which would leave long lasting marks. I can't be marked too long... :(

I have tried barefoot trampling with Mistress Aanya....I think it's not her popular session request, however our session was good. You can check her profile in collarspace formerly collarme. The key is communication and giving assurance to the trampler that you can take such punishment. It may take up to a few sessions to build up that confidence..... I have not tried with other SG Domme. Good luck with your search!

Botakuncle
03-06-2014, 11:47 AM

There was this time I visited a PRC FL in Balestier familiar with SM. I told her beforehand that I was into trampling and she really got into it. The first few minutes was mild as she wasn't sure how much I could take. Once she was comfortable, she started doing sexy dancing and jumping on my chest and abdomen, barefoot at first and then in flipflops. She didn't stop each time until I used the safe word and even then, she would linger on top of me for a few more seconds before getting down.

Near the end of the session, I asked her to do the same thing in her heels but that was a mistake. Not familiar in trampling with heels, she put enough weight on her sharp heels to cause moderate pain(but no injury) to my bottom ribs. I used the safe word after only about three seconds. I have no doubt that had I been tied-up and unable to use the safe word, she would have ruptured some organs and broken a few ribs.

Please be very careful and good luck.

mag3459
03-06-2014, 02:38 PM
new info http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2064101/default.htm

Sanny
03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
new info http://www.collarspace.com/personals/o/1/v/2064101/default.htm

thx for sharing it

onsenmaster
03-06-2014, 10:56 PM
The first time I tried trampling was with a certain Japanese domina, who out of the blue, decided to trample me barefoot. Found out later during my conversation that she enjoyed trampling a lot, and she had cute feet too.

Among the locals, Anya has very pretty pedicured feet and extremely soft skin. That should appeal to foot fetishists. Certainly in a class of her own. Keiko was not too bad when I tried her previously, while Luna was forgettable in terms of looks and skill.

I would think that trampling is not a very common activity here, as it does require some experience and skill, especially if it involves heels.

For starters, start by performing the trampling exercise on the bed rather than on the floor. It should soften the initial impact a fair bit.

tramplelover
03-06-2014, 11:00 PM
There was this time I visited a PRC FL in Balestier familiar with SM. I told her beforehand that I was into trampling and she really got into it. The first few minutes was mild as she wasn't sure how much I could take. Once she was comfortable, she started doing sexy dancing and jumping on my chest and abdomen, barefoot at first and then in flipflops. She didn't stop each time until I used the safe word and even then, she would linger on top of me for a few more seconds before getting down.

Near the end of the session, I asked her to do the same thing in her heels but that was a mistake. Not familiar in trampling with heels, she put enough weight on her sharp heels to cause moderate pain(but no injury) to my bottom ribs. I used the safe word after only about three seconds. I have no doubt that had I been tied-up and unable to use the safe word, she would have ruptured some organs and broken a few ribs.

Please be very careful and good luck.

That sounded exciting :p

Yes in heels the sensation is wonderful but have to be careful. As long as she doesn't jump or transfer all her weight on her heels should be fine. Stomach is the safest area from what I know

That's why I'm looking for an experienced domme.
@silverrug I'll take a look at anya thanks :)

jonah11
04-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Anyone knows of any links or websites which have Chinese, Japanese or Korean (if it is popular) femdom movies where we can view online like those we watch in cinemas or movie theaters?

Thanks!

Thomas666
05-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Dear bro's,

Since i gained so much knowledge from this thread let me do a small thing back by giving you guys a field report of my recent visit to Mistress Synee and Mistress Morgan here in Bangkok.

Let me start by stating that this would be my first commercial experience with a mistress, ever. The direct result of that was that I had serious trouble getting some sleep the day before. I was nervous as hell and did not want to do any relaxing activities by myself that evening to build up the tension a bit more and be in perfect condition to cum as intensive as possible.

I had my appointment very early in the afternoon and Mistress Synee came pick me but at the meeting point. She was perfectly on time and it all went very natural like we knew each other for ages already. We took a taxi to the place she rents where we shortly discussed if i had any remarks about what i had already emailed. Soon after also Mistress Morgan arrived and we could begin.

My request was to have some CBT, spanking, whipping, hot wax, anal play, and a golden shower. I had also indicated i really enjoy latex/rubber and for a surcharge of 500 baht mistress Synee indicated she could wear a rubber catsuit. While i normally do not like "hidden charges" i think this was well worth it and I know from experience that wearing a full latex catsuit in Thailand is a sacrifice with the weather.

After a shower Mistress Morgan, dressed in a black latex dress, started binding a thin rope around my cock and balls and I was tied to a wooden construction in the middle of the room. Just to get in the mood Mistress Synee was rubbing my dick for a while against her tight rubber ass. Soon after we changed positions where i was tied to a chair and mistress Morgan started playing with hot wax on my balls. The pain was pretty intense and she showed little mercy as the wax kept plashing on every inch of my swollen balls.

Maybe 45 minutes into the session we changed position again where i was put on my back and a dildo was slowly and carefully inserted in my ass. While mistress Morgan was working on that part it was Mistress Synee who came sitting over my face limiting my movements and giving me a good view of her perfect ass and a lot of shiny black rubber to smell. She put my hands on her ass to play with and sometimes directed them to her breast. During this play my dick and balls also got a good smacking which was so intensive i almost had to ask for mercy to stop it temporary.

At this point we were already well passed an hour and a small break was included for me to get pissed on followed by a shower and a few minutes of drinking some water and relaxing.

Part II will follow...

Thomas666
05-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Part II:

Right after we switched to a hogtie. At this point the intensity was increased again when hot wax was plashed on my ass by mistress Morgan while mistress Synee was busy whipping the bottom of my feet with a cane. This was also the point i had to use the safe-word as the intensity of the strokes on my soles became too much to bare. The wax and the following whipping on my ass just continued though.

Next we tried a part that felt surprisingly good to me, but which i had never tried or included in my wishes. With a rope around my balls some hook was attached and several heavy weights to give my balls a good stretch. Again this was accompanied with some anal play. For me this almost felt like heaven; especially with a regular glimpse of mistress Synee dressed in latex.

Finally I was put on the mat on the floor where both mistresses where controlling me and were playing with my cock. With mistress Synee sitting on my face dripping hot wax on my nipples and balls there was no escaping for me and I had to blow my load fiercely.

All together I have no regrets of my 3-hour session and I must say that especially Mistress Synee is one hell of a hot mistress to be playing with. Just to see her walking around me in a latex catsuit, while wearing high boots, was worth the money already.

But i am still a bit in doubt if this kind of play is really for me. For some reason i stayed really sober during the session as I was well aware that it is just play and i am still in control in a way as I can stop it whenever i want. Maybe it was also hard for them to get in the right mood, and get me in the right mood, as it was early in the afternoon and I was pretty nervous and had no experience. I can imagine it would be easier for them with a more experienced slave.

sgnewguy
06-06-2014, 12:09 AM
I have sessioned with several Dominas in Thailand including Jasmine, Bella and Nikki at Thai Domina. I would recommend them as well as Mistress Synee. I have not had experience with HOD. My favorite MIstress, Christy, relocated to Italy but does return to Bangkok from time to time so check her website. I believe that Mistress Lorita is related to Christy.

Suniya is good but I could not get a response from her last time. My new favorite is Jaa. I had a session last month with her and Fon and it was one of my best Bangkok experiences. If you like sensual domination, they would be hard to beat.

Envious of your assignment in Bangkok.

Please let us know about your experiences with Jaa. I assume it is jaa4u ? It is very hard to get info about her.

bscoopy
06-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Hi all KL subs,

Had a session with the lovely visiting DominaFire recently and was my best femdom session I have ever experienced so far! I know I am not as experienced as many of the other senior bros here, but if you want a truly domme experience IMHO, I would advise making an appointment to see her as soon as possible, before she leaves!

A more detailed FR to follow soon!

case
06-06-2014, 02:17 AM
someone said anya is local, so what is the race of anya? Is she chinese, malay, indian or eurasian??

okiepoke
06-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Please let us know about your experiences with Jaa. I assume it is jaa4u ? It is very hard to get info about her.

Yes, it is Jaa4u. I had followed her blog for a few years now and found her to be incredibly honest and open about her experiences. After meeting her in person, I can tell you that she is true to her blog. I am not a masochist so cannot speak to her abilities to deliver extreme corporal but I would tell you that if you like sensual domination, she more than delivers. She is quite beautiful and surprisingly tall with lovely smooth, tan legs and ass. If you like to worship those parts, you will not be disappointed.

She is sharp and talkative and always in control. She definitely understands the psychology of BDSM.

silverug
06-06-2014, 02:28 PM
someone said anya is local, so what is the race of anya? Is she chinese, malay, indian or eurasian??

Yes, she is local. Mixed Chinese-German parentage if not mistaken. She has oriental look.

slave.alan
06-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Had an appointment with Mistress Lan Lan yesterday afternoon. Went to the said place and made a phone call to inform Her that i have arrived.
So sad... the number was not active. Waited for half an hour and still not active, i left the place... not sure if i should call Her again.

bscoopy
06-06-2014, 05:53 PM
As promised, here is the FR on my recent session with Domina Fire in KL.

She came down from the hotel life to greet me when I messaged her that I had arrived. She was dressed in normal clothes but looked pretty, better than her photos, in my opinion. She gave me a sexy smile while we rode up the lift together with some others and I somehow had a feeling I was going to have a great session with her.

When we got into her room, we chatted for a while before I went to take a shower for a wash up. I had asked for a forced femme session earlier and after being made to dress up, I waited anxiously in the living room for her to change in her bedroom. She looked absolutely stunning when she came out, dressed in a black cleavage revealing corset, sheer crotchless black pantyhose, black thong and sky high stiletto boots.

She took me into the bedroom and made me get on my knees while she put a leather collar on me. After that, came a huge black ball gag while effectively rendered me unable to speak whatsoever. Throughout all this while, she kept telling me what a huge slut I was and that I was really going to get punished and humiliated as her whore this time. My hands were then bound with thick nylon rope, which Domina Fire was careful to ensure that they were not too tight. I must admit it was a tremendous turn-on for me as she really play her part well, strict but sexy at the same time!

Then came the nipple clamps. I winced in pain as she clipped them on both my nipples, alternately teasing and biting them at the same time. I groaned in pain but she slapped me and told me to shut up, and continued teasing and subjecting my nipples to a good workout, alternating between pain and pleasure.

Part 2 to follow

bscoopy
06-06-2014, 07:22 PM
FR with Domina Fire (Part 2)

Next, she pushed me down on the bed and had me spread my legs wide open. She began putting on her latex gloves and I knew my ass was going to get a good stretching! I tried to ask her to take it easy on me as I was not experienced in anal, but the sounds that came out were mumbled and unintelligible. She looked at me wickedly and knew I was worried, but she said to raise my hands if it got too painful.

She started by lubing her fingers and inserting them slowly into my ass as I moaned softly. She began finger fucking me for a while before saying that it was time to try something larger, a vibrating dildo. She put a condom on it and in it went. She slowly started fucking me with the dildo and then helped me to get up off the bed because she wanted me standing with my bound hands on the makeup table, facing the mirror while I was taken from behind. I must admit it was a pretty pathetic sight, being bound, ball gagged with saliva dripping down from my mouth, while being fucked by a gorgeous domme, but it was a huge turn-on at the same time!

Throughout the session, Domina Fire would alternately spank my ass or whip me with her cat o’ nine tails, which could be rather painful depending on how hard she wanted to hit. She would even gently swing the cat to lightly hit my balls which really was painful. Domina Fire was very perceptive as to how much punishment I could take and knew just the right amount of punishment to give me according to my limits.

Finally, I was made to kneel while Domina Fire sat down on a chair and untied my hands and removed the ball-gag. She made me worship her stiletto heels by sucking and licking on the heels, and also kissing her nyloned legs and feet. She made me masturbate all the while doing so, and starting playing with my sore nipples. It took me a while to cum as my ass was not used to being penetrated and I was sore, but eventually exploded on her heels whereby I was ordered to suck and lick clean my cum off her shoes.

Overall, I must say that this was my best session ever with a femdom. As mentioned previously, I have only limited experience in sessioning with pro dommes, but Domina Fire was really good in role-playing when in session, looking deeply into your eyes and mind while tormenting you and being able communicate using verbal humiliation throughout the session. She was also able to read non-verbal cues and adjust accordingly based on my looks and reactions. Will definitely session with her again if and when the opportunity arises.

osubken
07-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Wonder how it would be to serve a woman like this as part of her gang. Quite exciting possibly. Disobedience or incompetience would probably mean death. :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2650616/Mexican-Kim-Kardashian-lookalike-takes-boss-drug-cartel-hit-squad-uses-personalised-pink-AK47.html

Bone86
07-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Had an appointment with Mistress Lan Lan yesterday afternoon. Went to the said place and made a phone call to inform Her that i have arrived.
So sad... the number was not active. Waited for half an hour and still not active, i left the place... not sure if i should call Her again.

She moved house le. She texted me her current location. U should call her and ask the location again. She is good

trueee
07-06-2014, 07:48 PM
She moved house le. She texted me her current location. U should call her and ask the location again. She is good

wats her hp no.

lancerex
09-06-2014, 05:35 PM
anyone try her before ?

Her looks not bad, her feet looks delicious

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Vivian.html

btw is she still ard ?
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1449760/default.htm

theres
09-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Besides lanlan, any PRCs dommes in spore currently?

HC_LOVER
09-06-2014, 08:59 PM
anyone try her before ?

Her looks not bad, her feet looks delicious

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Vivian.html

btw is she still ard ?
http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1449760/default.htm

The second PRC mentioned in collarspace is no more here lah,
Served her last 2 years ago and she was my weekly mistress then.
She is also a part time nursery chinese teacher then in singapore

case
10-06-2014, 12:07 AM

d2pre
10-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Nice feet. should be nice to worship :p think dell bro love it. :D

http://i.imgur.com/btDoTwb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kkLtI21.jpg

fishfishy
10-06-2014, 06:58 PM
This is what happen when i meet my queen DOMINAFIRE on last week when she was in malaysia :)

After 1 hour of driving i have reach mistress place(when i saw the building i feel that this is a luxury place and i feel expensive for staying there, seriously.) with a fully nervous mood, when i just finish park my car then i receive a message from mistress about asking my current location so i tell mistress that i just reached and mistress ask me to wait in lobby and ask what is the cloth color i'm wearing. I carry my paper bag and the dinner that i bought for mistress and take the lift to lobby, while i'm half way walking to the lobby i pass through a lift section and i saw a person who just about to walk out from the lift with a familiar face which i saw on fetlife and i knew that she is mistress DOMINAFIRE(Trust me, queen is much more pretty than the picture on fetlife! ). On first sight, i feel more nervous because mistress just in front of me and she knew that i'm the bitch who are gonna do her laundry, I heard mistress say to me which is "There you are".

We have some chat while in the lift and walking to mistress room, mistress ask me about how i am follow by pinch my nipple(On that time i feel like this is DOMINAFIRE a pro domme ), I remember that mistress also ask me a question which is "Why i look so nervous."(Yes i am so nervous). Within 1 min of time then i have reach mistress room and mistress open up the door and i help mistress to push the door. I follow mistress walk into the room and close the door gender,

After i close the door, mistress is sitting on the sofa and ask me to come in front of her, i put my things and food on the table and kneel in front of her. Mistress use her toe to play with my nipple and ask me some question regarding where i study, what is my course, how many mistress i have serve, what is my limitation and more. After few minute of chatting in front of mistress then mistress go and have her dinner and ask me to eat along, on that time i'm not hungry but i sit beside mistress and have a chat. After have a chat with mistress DOMINAFIRE i feel that mistress is such a nice person to chat and i feel better after chatting with mistress, i'm not nervous any more and i feel happy when chatting :) After few minute of chat, mistress tell me that there are lot of things i need to wash, i follow mistress to her bath room which is in her bedroom and mistress have put some panties and thong in the washbasin and ask me to wash it. And yes, there is rope and pantyhose, after mistress have put all the things that needed to be wash then she slap my ass with her hand and say "good boy". Mistress heading to the living room and continue her dinner.

fishfishy
10-06-2014, 06:59 PM
I think i use around 10 min to wash all the panties, thong, pantyhose and rope ,i leave them all nicely in the washroom to dry. After that i walk out and sit beside mistress and continue chatting while mistress is having her dinner, mistress show me some of the picture of her sub and tell me some story of her session. I feel that the way we chat is like a friend who can chat happily without any border between me and mistress, i enjoy the chatting and i learn a lot from the chat with mistress. I remember that mistress have ask me a question for two time but i don't know what should i reply, "Anything you want to tell me ? " And i reply no and mistress reply me"Good." Until now i don't know what is the reply means @.@

Haha, lets continue with my story. By the way, sorry for my poor english grammer ~ :(

After few more minute of chatting, mistress stand up wash her hand and sit on the sofa. Mistress ask me to kneel in front and ask me some of the things which i cant remember now, but after a few question then mistress ask me to get naked and kneel. On that time i feel so excited because i didn't expect that i can have a session with mistress, i carry a mindset that i'm here just to help for laundry and bring mistress some food, having a session is out of my expectation. After that mistress walk into her bedroom and close the door, i slowly get naked and kneel in front of sofa and wait for mistress to come out. After few minute, mistress come out with a gorgeous look with a black corset set and a black shiny boots. I'm stunned on the time mistress walk out from the door, i can feel that mistress is walking slowly near to me by smelling the perfume of mistress, so the session begin~ Mistress sit in front of me and tell me that don't call her mistress but my queen.

at the beginning i forgot to change the way to call so i get a few slap from doing the mistake. The session start with cleaning the boots and after that queen is starting to humiliate me by ask me to look into her eye and learn the voice of some animal such as pig, dog, cat and more, i feel humiliated when i use the animal voice to please queen and queen is laughing at me on the time. After that then the queen ask me to stand up and queen collared me with a big collar and whisper beside my ear, "The safe word for you is fuck me please my queen".

fishfishy
10-06-2014, 07:00 PM
(Part Three)

Queen put a "electro" things on my cock and ball and after that i feel a weak electric i from it, at the beginning then queen ask me is it pain? and i reply no mistress, instantly i get a slap from queen and i know that i should be saying no my queen but not mistress. I have try few level of the electric and at the beginning i can take it but the level is getting high and the electric is getting stronger, now queen is asking me that is it pain?, and i reply yes my queen, queen asking me again : Can you take it ? And i reply yes my queen, the electric instantly become stronger after queen reply good to me ! There are some pre-cum on my cock and queen use her boot to take the pre cum and ask me clean it. (Included some kind of CBT like kicking my cock and ball)

After quite a long time for playing the electro things, then finally queen stop it and i didn't say out the safe words(wow, i can take it,haha~). After that queen ask me to lie down and queen ask me that do you know what is ruined orgasm and i say no my queen then queen ask me to lie down and queen use her toe to touch my cock , after awhile then queen ask me to touch my own cock and masturbate. Queen sitting on my face and i know that it is breath control because slowly i feel that i cant breath properly and that feel so good because i feel so good when reaching the edge. After around one min of face sitting and masturbate i still didn't cum and i heard queen say that "Nice cock" and i reply thank you my queen, after that i follow by asking the permission to cum and queen reply yes you can. After some time i feel that i'm cumming and queen know that i'm going to cum, when the time i cum,queen immediately stop me to touch my cock and press my cock hard to my body. after i finish cumming then queen ask me to clean my self.

I went to the bath room and clean my self, after i finish shower then queen ask me to dress up and i sit beside queen and ask me that" are you okay ?" And i reply i'm okay :) And queen ask me how i feel about the session just now and we start chatting again~

WweJustin89
11-06-2014, 03:27 PM
Nice feet. should be nice to worship :p think dell bro love it. :D

http://i.imgur.com/btDoTwb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kkLtI21.jpg

Wow, is she Vivien?

johndalton
11-06-2014, 10:04 PM
http://malaysia.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-zyl-24/2856576

Any KL bros try her before? just came across her profile

d2pre
12-06-2014, 01:03 AM
Wow, is she Vivien?

gwen tang. go google it first link

gugu1234
12-06-2014, 02:12 AM
just like some Bro's above, i also had a good session with Domina Fire recently. Have to say she is a pro who take time to understand the need of each slave before session. Mine was towards humiliation under heels/boots. It started off by me kissing her feet while kneeling and thanking her for session. While me kissing, she kicked my face and told me to change, kneel and wait for her. Did so obediently and she came out amazing in boots and tight short skirt. She began with some verbal teasing to humiliate and made me lick her boots thoroughly, even the soles. I was then put on a collar and my hands were tied. She began kicking hard on me and putting her heels on my nipples. She also began spitting on my face and verbally degraded me. She also slapped me hard several times for mistakes i make. Some roleplays were great : i was made to greet her at door by groveling at her boots, i gave her a pony ride across rooms while stopping to pick her shoes in my mouth. made me eat food crushed under her boot soles, making me chase her feet to lick boots by sliding with face on floor, made me lick 3 pairs of shoes thoroughly. She even made me kiss her ass while making me see that image on a big mirror on wall and she kept repeating how lowly i am. Finally, she made me cum while lying down with her shoes right on my face. Amazing session, high recommended.. definitely not to miss her next visit...

Theultimatedice
12-06-2014, 02:44 PM
+1. Anyone tried? And dear KL bros out there, may I know who are the mistresses in KL now in KL? I have been trying my luck with PRC and Tomyam masseurs but all of them dont seem to have a clue of femdom

calvin5828
12-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, she is local. Mixed Chinese-German parentage if not mistaken. She has oriental look.
Anybody tried Miss Anya sessions?? How was it?

Theultimatedice
12-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Hello fellow KL femdom lovers, I just received word from Mistress Anja from Singapore (http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/) that she is contemplating to visit KL around 15 July. However, she wanted to ensure that there will be enough of us subs here to make her trip worthwhile before deciding on whether to come. Are there anyone out there keen? Her charges are at 230 SGD/hour. The higher charges is justified by her premium quality and expertise.

uchihaitachi
12-06-2014, 05:43 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=453896&highlight=60

any bros tried lanlan bdsm? seems very tempting.....

michaelchan
12-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Bro,

I have invested $300 on mistress santini. Waste of time and money. She knows nothing about femdom just twist the nipples abit and twist your cock abit . As stated in collarme it supposed to be 2hrs. But less than 1 hr it ended. She dun even worth $100. Different from pics shown in collarme too. Quite big sized.

Try at your own risk.

Theultimatedice
12-06-2014, 07:24 PM
To all fellow bros in KL, I shall bring some good news to this dull town. Mistress
Anja from Singapore is contemplating to visit
KL in mid July. This is however subject to sufficient interest
from us to make her trip worthwhile.

lancerex
13-06-2014, 05:14 PM
anyone had tried the below kind of footjob before?

http://xhamster.com/movies/2985779/high_heel_job_cum_on_shoe.html

have u ever fantasied that a pretty woman crossing her legs in the public and hope that your cock is at her feet when she is shaking her legs and cum over her toes ? haha

bscoopy
13-06-2014, 08:29 PM
To all fellow bros in KL, I shall bring some good news to this dull town. Mistress
Anja from Singapore is contemplating to visit
KL in mid July. This is however subject to sufficient interest
from us to make her trip worthwhile.

Wow, would absolutely love to be able to session with Mistress Anja as she seems really good at what she does. However, her asking price is rather steep for Malaysia IMHO. If she is willing to either lower her rates or increased the length of session to maybe 90 minutes, I will definitely consider sessioning with her, schedule permitting.

otherOne
13-06-2014, 09:41 PM

Saw her adpost ad. few more pictures there: http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/134983/

Does she speak English?

Intimissimo
13-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Does she speak English?

You may refer to this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11003255&highlight=lanlan#post11003255)

I am arranging a session with her that involves scat... She is pretty cool with that

Bataille
14-06-2014, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?

sgdiscreethunk
14-06-2014, 07:50 PM
You may refer to this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=11003255&highlight=lanlan#post11003255)

I am arranging a session with her that involves scat... She is pretty cool with that

I would like to hear more about your session.
Do share more.
Scat is my hard limit, but I really wonder how Mistress handles it.
My take is that for any Mistress to deliver scat professionally, that will really be one notch above the rest...

Intimissimo
14-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Do share more.

My take is that for any Mistress to deliver scat professionally, that will really be one notch above the rest...

Just hope that I don't chicken out :p

So far she has been quite patient in answering my queries, unlike other dommes who just cut the conversation off whenever scat is involved.

Joe73
15-06-2014, 01:17 AM

I served Lan lan and requested for facesitting.
Must say the best face sitting experience that i have had was made to lick her as clean and also to pleasure her orally.....i rate her a 6 out of 1o.......she would easily be an 8 if she was more hygienic.....overall no regrets and recommend to try at least once an

Intimissimo
15-06-2014, 01:47 AM
she would easily be an 8 if she was more hygienic.....

Besides preparing own towel what else do you suggest for better hygiene?

johndalton
15-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Wow, would absolutely love to be able to session with Mistress Anja as she seems really good at what she does. However, her asking price is rather steep for Malaysia IMHO. If she is willing to either lower her rates or increased the length of session to maybe 90 minutes, I will definitely consider sessioning with her, schedule permitting.

Agree is bro bscoopy. 230sgd/hr is abit too high. 230 sgd for 90 mins would be better.

chiesa
15-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Had a pleasant experience with Mistress Tian, therefore decided to pen this FR

http://tianting808.com/rachel/

Got enticed by her beautiful feet and white skin from the pics, so decided to send a couple of msgs to her to make appointment for a session. Asked her not to be offended if i find her very different from the pics and decided not to proceed, as we all know, most of the pics found on sites are photoshopped. She was okay with it.

Reached her place, a nice condo, and got even more into mood already. (hate going to those places where u wonder if you will end the session having rashes and such from poor hygiene) She opened the door, and there stood mistress in her bare legs and high heels(exact same heels as provided in pics). Glanced her from top to bottom, my cock got hard as my eyes stopped at her feet. She looks milfy just like the pics and her red pedicured feet looked delicious. Quickly went inside and called her goddess

Brought me to her room, was nice and cozy with a single size bed on it. Not too worried about size of the bed anyway as i suppose i was to spend most of my time on the floor. floor was clean and i didnt hesitate to get on my knees. She sat on the bed and stretched out her legs while playing with her phone and ordered " 来,先熟悉一下女王脚的香味”. i obeyed and immediately put my face to rub against her feet and worship them. Her heels looked fabulous and together with her white feet, i told myself this alone is good enough reason for me to be here!

TBC...

Subcarpet2
15-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Anyone tried mistress Kathy recently? Booked a date for a session with her. We agreed on a date and time but got postponed thrice.
Always have something on the last minute. Was full of anticipation and looking forward to it too :(.
Had to free up some time for nothing. Oh welll..

Well at least she informed before I reached the location unlike some dommes I've tried to session with.

Btw her new rates are pretty steep. Decided to try anyway, pay more = better service right?

I think I'll just stick to mistress Keiko or Anya for now

sgnewguy
15-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Just hope that I don't chicken out :p

So far she has been quite patient in answering my queries, unlike other dommes who just cut the conversation off whenever scat is involved.

If you have not played scat. then should start very very small first.

one way is to get your lovely mistress to use the same dildo that F***** your A** into your mouth.

Or get her to start a session but ask her not to wash.

Joe73
16-06-2014, 12:03 AM

Bro.... i don't really want to mention it here as i am afraid it may be offensive to her... so will pm you reply

Joe73
16-06-2014, 12:10 AM
when you say you licked her clean, is it you mean after she pang sai she don't use toilet paper wipe clean 1st and you licked her anus immediately?

Hehe luckily not after she pang sai...... i used to have a fetish for scat until i tried it....... believe me it is not pleasant..... think for scat fetish to work out..... you will need the nastiest of mistresses to punish you with it..,, and so far have not found one

kantao1
16-06-2014, 10:17 AM
share the location/contact?tks

sequence79
16-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Hi all

Can we do a consolidating of SM queens in Singapore? Think it is quite hard to find.

I know of

Sg ch 25yo mistress luna http://mistresslunasg.com/ (pro domm)

Sg ch 21yo mistress scarlett http://scarlettdomme.com/ (pro domm)

Sg mixed ??yo mistress anja http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/ (pro domm)

PRC 28yo mistress tian http://tianting808.com/rachel/
(her roommate also does SM but i don't know her name)

PRC ??yo Lanlan c/f darklord (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=453896)

Any bros can add on to the list, thanks :)

dell_lee_2003
16-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Had a pleasant experience with Mistress Tian, therefore decided to pen this FR

Got enticed by her beautiful feet and white skin from the pics, so decided to send a couple of msgs to her to make appointment for a session. Asked her not to be offended if i find her very different from the pics and decided not to proceed, as we all know, most of the pics found on sites are photoshopped. She was okay with it.

Reached her place, a nice condo, and got even more into mood already. (hate going to those places where u wonder if you will end the session having rashes and such from poor hygiene) She opened the door, and there stood mistress in her bare legs and high heels(exact same heels as provided in pics). Glanced her from top to bottom, my cock got hard as my eyes stopped at her feet. She looks milfy just like the pics and her red pedicured feet looked delicious. Quickly went inside and called her goddess

Brought me to her room, was nice and cozy with a single size bed on it. Not too worried about size of the bed anyway as i suppose i was to spend most of my time on the floor. floor was clean and i didnt hesitate to get on my knees. She sat on the bed and stretched out her legs while playing with her phone and ordered " 来,先熟悉一下女王脚的香味”. i obeyed and immediately put my face to rub against her feet and worship them. Her heels looked fabulous and together with her white feet, i told myself this alone is good enough reason for me to be here!

TBC...

Bro. Her feet looks so fair and so lovely with a very nicely pedicure. I wanna worship her too if I get back to Singapore. Is it the same 100$ include the condo place and the goddess - slave session? It is so worth it.

dell_lee_2003
16-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Bro.. Anyone know what is "One Dragon Svc"? I saw it in many of the post but doesn't figure it out what is that. Is it Mistress-Slave service?

sequence79
16-06-2014, 03:03 PM
The pic of the four mistress attending the foot fetish party

http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe

http://imgur.com/JWposuM

http://imgur.com/If85NxR

How to book the second mistress? Anyone has her contact?

bscoopy
16-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Hi all

Can we do a consolidating of SM queens in Singapore? Think it is quite hard to find.

I know of

Sg ch 25yo mistress luna http://mistresslunasg.com/ (pro domm)

Sg ch 21yo mistress scarlett http://scarlettdomme.com/ (pro domm)

Sg mixed ??yo mistress anja http://mistress-anja.tumblr.com/ (pro domm)

PRC 28yo mistress tian http://tianting808.com/rachel/
(her roommate also does SM but i don't know her name)

PRC ??yo Lanlan c/f darklord (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=453896)

Any bros can add on to the list, thanks :)

Also, how can we forget our lovely Miss Keiko?

Sg mixed Chinese/Japanese Miss Keiko 22yo http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1491149/qvp/1/default.htm

chiesa
16-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Bro. Her feet looks so fair and so lovely with a very nicely pedicure. I wanna worship her too if I get back to Singapore. Is it the same 100$ include the condo place and the goddess - slave session? It is so worth it.

Yes bro. In terms of skill , i find her even better than kathy. So for 100/hr , definitely worth it. Confirm will suit you very well in terms of the kind of play she engages in. will continue to finish my FR when i have time

dell_lee_2003
16-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Yes bro. In terms of skill , i find her even better than kathy. So for 100/hr , definitely worth it. Confirm will suit you very well in terms of the kind of play she engages in. will continue to finish my FR when i have time

Write lah bro.. I think I will meet her when I back to SG in near future. I am still out of SG.

apantyhoselover
16-06-2014, 10:30 PM

bro she just moved to Chinatown and there she's bought i guess at least five new towels....but the toilet there is still kind of not so hygienic looking....

I just found she has a plenty of pantyhose and stockings and come with different colors....

do asking for JJ binding.... she will use her pantyhose to dress up your kid tightly like a mummy and u will so experience the longest hard-on in your life

bscoopy
16-06-2014, 11:58 PM
do asking for JJ binding.... she will use her pantyhose to dress up your kid tightly like a mummy and u will so experience the longest hard-on in your life

Yes, you guys must really try that JJ binding! It would be even better if you are also tied up with pantyhose as well and teased mercilessly while your didi is mummy bound. Not only will you get the longest hard-on in your life, but you will get the most intensive and explosive cum later!

So wish I was in Sg to try her!

okiepoke
17-06-2014, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE=Bataille;11234422]Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?[/QUOTE

She sent me this message on fetlife:

No exact date yet. But I am thinking nextmonth 3rd or 4th wk if I get enough interests..

I suggest contacting her if interested.

otherOne
17-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Is this rachel the same one who was MistressTian28 on collarme?

punishme
17-06-2014, 02:59 AM
Hehe luckily not after she pang sai...... i used to have a fetish for scat until i tried it....... believe me it is not pleasant..... think for scat fetish to work out..... you will need the nastiest of mistresses to punish you with it..,, and so far have not found one

Hi bro , I think for scat you need to have a beautiful Mistress that you love and adore and then it is a good and exciting experience . I never eat but have on my face and mouth and lick and smell and taste . After clean her with my tounge and have good orgasm with her hand job with her on my face . Maybe you should try the Thai professionals next time , they are good and worth the extra.

britsubub40
17-06-2014, 05:21 AM
The Legendary Mistress Cyber of NYC and Mumbai will be visiting Singapore in November. She is a hardcore dominatrix, instructing in strict CP, mental and physical humiliation, psychological roleplay, medical and watersports.
There are her links:
http://pandorasboxny.com/mistress_cyber.htm
http://mistresscybersworld.blogspot.com/2014/02/2014-year-of-travel.html
http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9829203-The-ONLY-Sexy-Bossy-Indian-DOMINATRIX-in-the-World

uchihaitachi
17-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Yes, you guys must really try that JJ binding! It would be even better if you are also tied up with pantyhose as well and teased mercilessly while your didi is mummy bound. Not only will you get the longest hard-on in your life, but you will get the most intensive and explosive cum later!

So wish I was in Sg to try her!

what's JJ binding? try who? Lanlan?

sequence79
17-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Has anyone met sarapanties before? Writeup looks so good

http://www.collarspace.com/personals/v/1905199/details.htm

chiesa
17-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Part 2 with Mistress Tian

After some foot worship with her heels on, she put away her phone and started paying full attention to me. She sat closer to the edge of the bed and started squeezing my dick and balls with her dangerously sharp heels. It really made me feel scared and excited at the same time. All these while verbally humiliating me .. "贱货,怎么人不做,要做狗啊?“ ”把你鸡鸡踩废了“ While still engrossed at the sight of her heels teasing and torturing my dick, she delivered a few hard slaps! Was really caught unaware!

She stood up and started stepping on my dick while i was still at kneeling position. Ordered me to take off her heels, and got more than 10 hard slaps again for being slow to remove them. Then, she went behind me and started placing her bare feet below my balls. And without warning she kicked them (Luckily i told her im not too good taking pain, and she didnt go all out) The sight of her feet at my balls is going to be an image i will nv forget. She alternated between ball kicking from behind and stepping on my dick from the front for a few minutes.

tbc...

chiesa
17-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Is this rachel the same one who was MistressTian28 on collarme?

Yes bro, though on collarme it featured her friend/friends as well if i remember

Intimissimo
17-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Curious, So how you intend to play the scat session?

Is it you only want her to shit in your bare chest? Or you will lick her anus clean immediately after she just finish shitting? Or you will taste and swallow her feces?

who knows... it depends on so many factors... though told her that I wish to be her human toilet

MMKing
17-06-2014, 04:51 PM
who knows... it depends on so many factors... though told her that I wish to be her human toilet

bro you are toilet king hehehehe, support you 6 jugs :D:D

dell_lee_2003
17-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Yes bro, though on collarme it featured her friend/friends as well if i remember
Bro.. write lah.. :( finish it bro. :D

dell_lee_2003
17-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Wah.. This is Mistress Tian or Rachel feet.

http://images.locanto.sg/sm-mistress/1071690275.jpg

So fair and so smooth. Licking them is like heaven. By the way, I canot speak chinese. but i can use google translate to send her my wishes and how I wish her to torture my dick mercilessly.

Joe73
17-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi bro , I think for scat you need to have a beautiful Mistress that you love and adore and then it is a good and exciting experience . I never eat but have on my face and mouth and lick and smell and taste . After clean her with my tounge and have good orgasm with her hand job with her on my face . Maybe you should try the Thai professionals next time , they are good and worth the extra.

think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

in my opinion the thai mistresses are not strict enough to admister scat.....

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....:)

sgdiscreethunk
17-06-2014, 11:39 PM
think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....:)

I tend to agree with you. Limits will be stretched, only with a strict Mistress (in that sense, looks are secondary, as compared to being strict). Previously, I tend to be a soft BDSM player. I found out that only strict Mistresses can bring me to test my limits and try things that are on the borderline of my hard limits. From being mild when I first started, now I must say, I have tried almost everything - most of which is when the Mistresses is an expert in dishing out strict commands for me to be totally subservient to.

doctor sex
18-06-2014, 02:43 AM
The Legendary Mistress Cyber of NYC and Mumbai will be visiting Singapore in November. She is a hardcore dominatrix, instructing in strict CP, mental and physical humiliation, psychological roleplay, medical and watersports.
There are her links:
http://pandorasboxny.com/mistress_cyber.htm
http://mistresscybersworld.blogspot.com/2014/02/2014-year-of-travel.html
http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/9829203-The-ONLY-Sexy-Bossy-Indian-DOMINATRIX-in-the-World

Sounds good but if she insists on deposits and advance payment, She won't get much business here in Singapore.

punishme
18-06-2014, 03:24 AM

Hi , some Thai Mistresses are strict enough to watch you eat and choke on their s**t believe me . I am lucky enough to be a good friend with one and know that one customer had to eat from 3 Mistresses . I totally worship ass from the start of session , eat banana from her drink beer poured over her ass and lick yougurht poured into her ass and after scat totally clean her ass on orders from her .
In the words of the Rolling Stones :
You cant always get what you want . but if you try sometimes , you might get what you need .

WweJustin89
18-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Hello! It's been so long since I've experience a BDSM session

So eventually, I decided to give it a try with Rachel

It's really located at a nice and clean condo. It was definitely a good place compared to those regular housing estate.

Went in to her house discretely, and met up with Rachel.
Without much talk, she ordered me to strip. Which I did and quickly get into kneeling position. That is where she ask me to list down the things I've wanted.

And...session start! Her ballbusting is good, and she got a nice feet for worshipping. As I bought 2 pegs, she used it to clip my nipples and she would mercilessly put it back whenever it dropped. My cock is now pretty bruised and my nipples is still in pain. Especially when I bathed. Great session when I think of the price, worth it!

SMGG
19-06-2014, 12:04 AM

Thanks bro, fully agree :D:D

DOMINAFIRE
19-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?

Good day to everyone!!!! To all perverted bitchbois, foot sluts, sissies, kinky lil bitches and slaves out there. I just drop by to say thank you to all of the bitches who made my 1st Asian Femdomme Tour worthwhile and enjoyable in Thailand most specially in Malaysia. Ive never imagine there are alot of toys and pets to play there to amuse me!!!lol... Every sessions and subs Ive known and I have there will always be cherish!!! ;)
I apologize to some of the bitches who I wasnt able to meet due to limited time. Dont worry I still have plans coming over there if my sched permits me. Eventhough I got problem in customs by confiscating some of my toys that cause worse embarrasssment in my end. Wew!!!!!
And since I am receiving alot of msgs from Singapore Bitches, askin me to come over and give them a taste of my own brand of Domination. One of the bitches even told me that Singapore bitches are much more better than Kl subs in terms of servitude? Wow really? Hmmm. Oh well well bec of that I should know it myself. I am planning my Asian Femdomme Tour Part2 in Singapore this coming July. Tentative date 3rd or 4th wk. Ill post the update this wk for the confirmation of date. Whoever wants to meet me for a session should book or schedule a session in advance so I can arrange my time. Feel free to visit my own website for more details and booking sessions.

Official website
www.dominafire.com

Wanna know whats on my dirty mind? Follow me on twitter and like my facebook fanpage too and get a free clip of me and my dirty bitch.

https://m.facebook.com/dominafire?soft=side-area
https://mobile.twitter.com/dominafire

Enjoy my latests sessions and hottest pics on fetlife

Connect with me in google+ and share ur dirty thoughts and desires to the QUEEN.
google.com/+Dominafiremamanila

Updates also post in collarspace so make sure you visit.
http://collarspace.com/personals/v/2065341/details.htm

Hope to see u all perverts....Happy CUMMING!!!!!!

Intimissimo
19-06-2014, 10:04 AM
who knows... it depends on so many factors...

Just out from session. Nothing happened because she no stocks despite meeting early.

dell_lee_2003
19-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Hello! It's been so long since I've experience a BDSM session

So eventually, I decided to give it a try with Rachel

It's really located at a nice and clean condo. It was definitely a good place compared to those regular housing estate.

Went in to her house discretely, and met up with Rachel.
Without much talk, she ordered me to strip. Which I did and quickly get into kneeling position. That is where she ask me to list down the things I've wanted.

And...session start! Her ballbusting is good, and she got a nice feet for worshipping. As I bought 2 pegs, she used it to clip my nipples and she would mercilessly put it back whenever it dropped. My cock is now pretty bruised and my nipples is still in pain. Especially when I bathed. Great session when I think of the price, worth it!
Bro.. Just to clarify, your ball is bruised right? I am scared of ball busting as it might feel so painful and also might damage the ball.

WweJustin89
19-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Bro.. Just to clarify, your ball is bruised right? I am scared of ball busting as it might feel so painful and also might damage the ball.

I am always afraid too to be honest. Cause it hurts to bad. But I was a little bit crazy this time round. I think you can let her know that she can go easy on you instead of using brute force. Then i think it will be ok, I am not too sure why I got e bruise too cause I honestly think she didn't apply full strength.

WweJustin89
19-06-2014, 04:12 PM
If just find Rachel for a pure foot fetish session, will she insists the guy strip completely naked??

I'm currently abroad and will only return back to spore next month.

Does she have ropes in her room?

Yes she do have ropes and blindfold even surprisingly. I think you can inform her before the session starts, shouldnt be an issue I guess

dell_lee_2003
19-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I am always afraid too to be honest. Cause it hurts to bad. But I was a little bit crazy this time round. I think you can let her know that she can go easy on you instead of using brute force. Then i think it will be ok, I am not too sure why I got e bruise too cause I honestly think she didn't apply full strength.

Bro. I asked her to kick my DICK instead and no to Ball. She said OK.
But for you, did she kick ball?

WweJustin89
19-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Bro. I asked her to kick my DICK instead and no to Ball. She said OK.
But for you, did she kick ball?

Bro, I requested for the ball. Of course she did! Haha

iphone1s
19-06-2014, 11:12 PM
I have been trying to contact Mistress Luna and Mistress scarlet, but they both did not reply. :confused: :(

chiesa
20-06-2014, 01:08 AM
does anyone have the contact number of mistressyoumei and pm me her hp number?

I saw her ad in collar space but she did not reply my pm

They are both busy recently, hence they cant give a confirmation date on when they are coming yet. Earliest would be in August, so still sometime away. Anyway they will update on collarspace when they do decide when to come

Bataille
21-06-2014, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=Bataille;11234422]Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?[/QUOTE

She sent me this message on fetlife:

No exact date yet. But I am thinking nextmonth 3rd or 4th wk if I get enough interests..

I suggest contacting her if interested.

Thanks!

johndalton
21-06-2014, 01:19 PM
To all Bros in KL,

I got an email reply from Mistress Aanya. So far no KL slaves that had contacted her thus she might cancel her session to KL. Thus, plz email mistress and book your slots. her email is [email protected]. her stay would be from 25 till 28th july. TQ

dell_lee_2003
21-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Bro, I requested for the ball. Of course she did! Haha
Bro, I request for dick. So hopefully she did truly torture my dick mercilessly.
But I also requested for no marking and no extreme pain too and beg her to mercy me. :D. Dick slapping is my favorite. Slap the dick with feet till cum.

And one of the thing that I request is to tickle my armpit mercilessly and long time. Hopefully she as some finger nail and I am sure I will half dead by tickle. And I am sure the dick will rock hard and waiting the punishment.

Intimissimo
22-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Chanced upon this diary detailing her training as a house slave under her master. Good writing style and interesting anecdotes. Really broadened my mind regarding SM

http://xingbiqi.com/html/9801622532.html

第三百五十七章:也谈谈恻隐之心
明天出发,主人请陆姐的司机送我们去机场。主人说别像土鳖一样带太多行李,于是大致收拾了些东西,坐等明天 。
主人很少上QQ,交代我没事常翻看下他邮箱,主人怕错过什么重要的内容。其实他邮箱里除了会有M偶尔写信给 他,也没什么特殊重要的东西。有那么一段时间,和几个人交往热烈,竟然把邮箱当QQ使。
早年主人和一些同好交往邮件中谈到SM器具,主人曾说:“我已经过了使用器具达到虐恋的目的的 阶段。”
我咨询主人,“您不是过了这个阶段了吗?怎么现在又开始着手专业施虐器材了呢?”
主人回答我:“虐恋现象里,快感源头不是痛苦,是由过程产生的情绪。”
我继续问:“没有器具您的快感情绪从何而来?”
主人指指脑袋,“这里。大脑是最大的性器官。”主人的这个观点我在前文提及过。
“现在呢?”
“现在我开始依赖器具了。”主人笑笑不再说什么了。
我一直认为,有虐恋倾向的人,在某一方面一定有缺失,需要用最原始的性来弥补这方面的薄弱,或许是自信心不 够?或许是心理残疾?或许薄弱的地方就是性。所以,一般S需要用器具来激发感官,强化性能力来证明自己。于 是M的痛苦、羞辱、担心、恐惧成为了他为性快感而生的刺激。
我担心我的问题会让主人怀疑我在质疑主人的某些能力。于是岔开话题。
“一般S和M在一起久了会有恻隐之心,您有吗?”我原意是想表达对主人纯粹的赞许,虐恋当中“心狠手辣”有 时不是贬义,反倒“戛然而止”会让人心生烦躁。
主人显然没有理解我的意思。他说:“在一个纯粹的M身上很难找到S的成分,但在S身上却往往可以找到一些难 以界定的东西。”
M往往知道自己在做什么,如何达到自己的目标,对方如何做才会臣服,显得比较理智、外向、睿智。而很多S不 一定知道在自己人格的另一方面,存在畏缩、懦弱、柔性的东西,关键是不懂得什么时候去展示,如 何去克服。
记得弗洛伊德说过,女人性高潮时间段是男人。西蒙波娃说,男人射精后的时间段是女人。极度亢奋后的性别倒错 现实存在,虽说是暂时,那才是你最真实的展示。看来主人说的“一个真正的S没有S和M的明显界限”说法也是 成立的。虐恋中主动与被动的成分是密不可分,紧紧联系着,说不定S和M就是一种,统称为虐恋。
本来想专门用一篇谈下适合M看的几本书,既然谈到了西蒙波娃,碧旗先推荐一本西蒙波娃的《第二性》,此书被 誉为“有史以来讨论妇女的最健全、最理智、最充满智慧的一本书”,也是碧旗将来淡出主人视线时,引导自己思 维的几件武器之一。
那到底一个S“恻隐之心”能不能有呢?主人认为:他做的不好,经常会恻隐心泛滥。他说同情心在虐恋当中最好 能克服掉。他认为不必对奴展示不忍的一面。
“如果很漂亮,您又很喜欢的奴呢?”
“那更得心肠硬哦。”
好吧,我暂时还理解不了。孟子曰:“无恻隐之心,非人也;恻隐之心,仁之端也”。什么意思呢?没有恻隐之心 的人,不是人。同情心是仁的起始。SM当中M不一定都喜欢善良的主人,但主人善良总不会是坏事 。

WweJustin89
22-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Bro, I request for dick. So hopefully she did truly torture my dick mercilessly.
But I also requested for no marking and no extreme pain too and beg her to mercy me. :D. Dick slapping is my favorite. Slap the dick with feet till cum.

And one of the thing that I request is to tickle my armpit mercilessly and long time. Hopefully she as some finger nail and I am sure I will half dead by tickle. And I am sure the dick will rock hard and waiting the punishment.

Hope everything goes well for you! ;)

bscoopy
22-06-2014, 11:58 PM
To all Bros in KL,

I got an email reply from Mistress Aanya. So far no KL slaves that had contacted her thus she might cancel her session to KL. Thus, plz email mistress and book your slots. her email is [email protected]. her stay would be from 25 till 28th july. TQ

Hi bro johndalton,

I have been in contact with Mistress Aanya and understand some other KL slaves have as well. The reason why no one has booked any slots for her session in KL is because of her high rates of SG$230/hr, which works out to about RM600/hr. It is my opinion and some others I know that this rate is way too high for Malaysian standards.

Just for a comparison, Domina Fire who was recently in KL charged RM300/hr and the response was quite good in terms of appointments. I am not going to comment on the relative skills of both dommes as I have not served Mistress Aanya before, however I believe both are good at what they do and have excellent reputations.

I understand from Mistress Aanya that it would not be worth her while to lower her rates to come to KL as she can make more holding sessions in Singapore. It is disappointing for us KL subs to hear that but understandable since a pro domme provides a service and would ultimately try to maximize her income.

tamago09
24-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Thought I'd do a quick share about Mistress Lan Lan.

Read the earlier FR by 1 of the bros here (do a search), and she seems pretty okay. I wasn't expecting much for $100 per hour, but her services do meet my fetishes.

She doesn't respond as fast, probably cause she doesn't reply much during sessions (at least for my case). Her phone went off several times during our session.

Anyway, to quickly get the bad out of the way - place is pretty run down, so looks a little dirty, but still ok for sessions (just don't lick anything off the floor I guess). She provides dry bath towels, so that's a plus.

Arranged to meet up and rush down, and was told to wait a bit (think she was wrapping up with a client).

Requested for bondage, with long face-sitting, and stocking play. I think she didn't read most of my request cause in the end she asked me what I wanted, and she still hit my balls despite me requesting her not to do so. Had to remind her to be softer with me, as I'm really not into pain.

Her rope skills is actually not bad with the limited stuff she has. She's even quite sadistic too, rather leaving me to feel numb a little longer than letting me loose.

For feet lovers (I'm not one of them), her feet has a noticeable sweat smell. She liked to play around my face with it. I think some peeps here like that. Sorry but I can't recall how they look at the moment.

She really plays along when you're naughty (tried going for her pussy during face sitting, and she seems very accomodating, suggesting some anal play and other plays during our session. Her face sitting is quite okay, though would have wished there was more sweet scent on her panties, but at least not a sweaty smell (just personal taste). She even allowed me to pleasure her when I asked.

Though she killed my mood somewhat when she hit my balls, she did get me up again to a explosive orgasm during her face sitting.

All in all, would recommend for bros who're into China girls, considering her price is very cheap with room, and she's very accommodating, and has experience with SM Play back in China. I believe she can be pretty sadistic if you want her to.

She leaves end of this month (or so she claims), so interested bros might wanna give her a try. Just don't expect a hotel-like place or anything.

DOMINAFIRE
24-06-2014, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=DOMINAFIRE;11265164]Good day to everyone!!!! To all perverted bitchbois, foot sluts, sissies, kinky lil bitches and slaves out there. I just drop by to say thank you to all of the bitches who made my 1st Asian Femdomme Tour worthwhile and enjoyable in Thailand most specially in Malaysia. Ive never imagine there are alot of toys and pets to play there to amuse me!!!lol... Every sessions and subs Ive known and I have there will always be cherish!!! ;)
I apologize to some of the bitches who I wasnt able to meet due to limited time. Dont worry I still have plans coming over there if my sched permits me. Eventhough I got problem in customs by confiscating some of my toys that cause worse embarrasssment in my end. Wew!!!!!
And since I am receiving alot of msgs from Singapore Bitches, askin me to come over and give them a taste of my own brand of Domination. One of the bitches even told me that Singapore bitches are much more better than Kl subs in terms of servitude? Wow really? Hmmm. Oh well well bec of that I should know it myself. I am planning my Asian Femdomme Tour Part2 in Singapore this coming July. Tentative date 3rd or 4th wk. Ill post the update this wk for the confirmation of date. Whoever wants to meet me for a session should book or schedule a session in advance so I can arrange my time. Feel free to visit my own website for more details and booking sessions.

Official website
www.dominafire.com

Wanna know whats on my dirty mind? Follow me on twitter and like my facebook fanpage too and get a free clip of me and my dirty bitch.

https://m.facebook.com/dominafire?soft=side-area
https://mobile.twitter.com/dominafire

Enjoy my latests sessions and hottest pics on fetlife

Singapore bitches, sluts, sissies, perverted dogs and all of the slaves out there,your long wait is over.. I will be flying to Singapore this coming July 20th to 30th. whoever wish to session with me. should contact me immediately to fill the slots available. I received tons of session requests and confirmations, so those who will book with me and schedule in advance will go 1st straight in the line till it fills my schedule. I have limited time so u better be hurry.. contact me in my official website for more booking details and slots available. I will be hosting the place but i will not disclose any information of my place till I get there.
BTW I am needing only one good personal slave who will be with me and tour me around the places and be my slave companion when I am there. Give me 5 best reasons why I would choose u, and u will get the chance to be with me everytime I need u, and use you, till I depart from Singapore!!!
See u all there bitches!!!!!!!

trout
24-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Hi bros,

I can definitely recommend Thaidomina (www.thaidomina.com). A very nice, big and well-equipped dungeon and highly motivated and experienced Mistresses, especially Ms. Bella and Ms. Jasmine. Ms. Bella is on Fetlife and on Collarspace.

dell_lee_2003
25-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Today gotten Mercilessly tortured by Mistress Rachel / Mistress Tian.
She has a nice feet with no doubt. Cut to short, she did everything that I asked for but with extra.

When we are in, I wash up my self, then wash her feet with cold/warm water. Then do the long foot worship (bare feet), sucking toes, licking her sole and side. She then put the whole feet inside my mouth and go all the way in till the end until I cannot breath. Then she use the other feet to kick and slap the dick. This was last for good 5min. One feet after another. My dick was solid hard. Then she collar me. She said good boy and walk with me (i am on four and we visit the living room) shit. I am show off to her house mate. Her house mate come-in to the living room while she walk with me. I need to lick her feet and bark like a dog (she asked me to do :)) in front of her house mate. I think her house mate also into this world. She seems OK and she seems normal. Then they laugh each other whenever I bark as a dog. Oh no. this is the first time I was with other lady and My mistress and treat me like a puppy. Then she put her feet, her ass in front of my face and the heel was torturing me (dick was kicked mercilessly). I cannot say NO as this is my request. A bit pain but bearable. Then she said OK and we walk (of course I am on four) inside again. My cock was soft as I do nt really like the doggie portion :(. I think I am purely footy thing.

When we are inside, she tie me with rope. Shit I didn't request and she did it. How can I say no again. I just let her to do anything she like. After tie, I cannot move as it ties so hard. My neck, my hand, my body was tied. Cannot even move. Then she go out. I am thinking, oh no, she will go out and bring her friend to torture me mercilessly. or asking her to see me which she is torturing me to let me have an experience of humiliating in front of other. But no. she came back but didnt bring her friend. She show me one thing. Oh no. her worn sock. She laugh and put-it inside my mouth (a pair of sock) and press the whole feet and start doing tickling. I understand now. But too late already. I was mercilessly tickle for very long time. I think about 10-15min. Non-stop. I cry and cry and cry as so tickle, cannot move, cannot shout, cannot do anything but inside the whole body was so tickle. She laugh and laugh and laugh but still tickling. I look at her eye, moaning loud with please mistress, please stop. and tear a bit coming out as cannot take it anymore. She doesn't want to stop. She tickle and start HJ me, slap my dick hard whenever hard-on. And when session about to end, she said, OK.. ha ha ha.. Like it... Then put the oil on my dick. And take out the sock and put the whole feet inside my mouth again. Then she skillfully HJ me very fast. I think about 1min I came and came and came so long time and she also amazed that I came so much.

Thats my session FR. If you want me to rate, i will rate her 7/10 while I rate my one and only Mistress Keiko 10/10.

Krenjusen
26-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Is ms lanlan good with anal play and does she have any tools for that?

Also, is cleanliness still an issue after she shifted? No towels, bad toilet etc.

dell_lee_2003
26-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Is ms lanlan good with anal play and does she have any tools for that?

Also, is cleanliness still an issue after she shifted? No towels, bad toilet etc.

You shd engage Miss Rachel or Miss Keiko bro. miss keiko is good with annal play.

dell_lee_2003
26-06-2014, 05:18 PM
This is How I Cum

Yesterday I cum so much also so hard. Rachel comment me that she never see such a lot of cum and cumming count as well as cumming force before. She so happy that the way I cum is like didnt cum for decade already. I can feel it now as I feel pain in both thigh. cannot walk properly thus stay at my room whole day and applying medicine. Hee hee.cum reach over to my head position from the dick head. Yesterday she busy cleaning up my mess while I taking a bath. I think it is due to internal cum many times and saving the liquid for final out. I could feel so good when I got dick torture by her while foot gagged. About two times.

During my session with Miss Keiko she did do a orgasm denial many times and dick is all time rock hard. Never have a time to get soft as the way she dominate me is exactly the way I wanted. But for rachel about 15min of living room torture my dick is soft. May be I am not the type of public humiliation and horse riding or dog play. I am purely foot slave and only miss keiko know how I am handled. Missing her so much.

saved
26-06-2014, 07:41 PM
This is How I Cum

Yesterday I cum so much also so hard. Rachel comment me that she never see such a lot of cum and cumming count as well as cumming force before. She so happy that the way I cum is like didnt cum for decade already. I can feel it now as I feel pain in both thigh. cannot walk properly thus stay at my room whole day and applying medicine. Hee hee.cum reach over to my head position from the dick head. Yesterday she busy cleaning up my mess while I taking a bath. I think it is due to internal cum many times and saving the liquid for final out. I could feel so good when I got dick torture by her while foot gagged. About two times.

During my session with Miss Keiko she did do a orgasm denial many times and dick is all time rock hard. Never have a time to get soft as the way she dominate me is exactly the way I wanted. But for rachel about 15min of living room torture my dick is soft. May be I am not the type of public humiliation and horse riding or dog play. I am purely foot slave and only miss keiko know how I am handled. Missing her so much.

When you were crawling around in the living room, were you crawling totally naked?

So is it her housemate also saw you crawling totally naked in the living room?

wujifoot
26-06-2014, 08:28 PM
bro dell

how does rachel's fren look?

This is How I Cum

WweJustin89
26-06-2014, 10:05 PM
This is How I Cum

Glad to hear its good for you! Heard alot about Keiko, but her price is way off my budget. That's sad though...Hmm

dell_lee_2003
28-06-2014, 01:22 AM
When you were crawling around in the living room, were you crawling totally naked?

So is it her housemate also saw you crawling totally naked in the living room?

Yez bro. Totally naked and yes she saw me n she even laugh at me when I bark like a puppy.

dell_lee_2003
28-06-2014, 01:23 AM
bro dell

how does rachel's fren look?

Seems ok. But not as pretty as rachel.

Tokyofan
28-06-2014, 08:52 AM
I am visiting Shanghai and wondered if any bros had any good domme recommendations. I dont speak mandarin

otherOne
29-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Been looking at pictures of Mistress Tian/rachel. Damn, I wish I knew Mandarin so I could experience that.

Intimissimo
29-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Japan got some fetish places whereby the man ... will indicate he wants to eat the scat of which woman

日本最變態的食物--金粒餐

日本人有一種強烈的少女崇拜情節,尤其對於處女更是有種近乎瘋狂的推崇。女體盛就是在這種情節之下的產 物。而金粒餐更是達到了一種登峰造極的地步。據說,在東京有一家頂級的會員制俱樂部,裡面就為那些懷有強烈 的少女崇拜心理的男人們提供一種價格超高的食物--金粒餐。

在某些日本餐館中經常“豢養”著一些處女,讓她們好吃好喝,精心調理;每天取其新鮮大便,放入各種調料 醃制,油煎炸後蘸著特製的醬料食用。“金粒餐”而且十分注重了原料的“衛生”,不許女孩子亂吃東西,而且還 好吃好喝、精心調理,從原料的源頭到加工製作都花費了不少心思。

http://www.nownews.com/newspic/1682/i1682439.jpg

金粒餐的製作過程冗長而複雜。俱樂部餐廳先要在眾多的侯選美少女(當然必須是處女)中選出在未來的十天內沒 有流紅的十五歲少女--注意,十三歲和十四歲的少女都是不可以的。然後,讓這些選定的少女每天嚴格按照俱樂部詳細制定的要求運動喝 水吃飯起居。一個星期以後,餐廳就派人再選取她們中最符合要求的排物作為原料,再佐以各種名貴的調料鍋蒸油 炸,之後按照嚴格的工藝標準進行造型--做成中藥丸子那樣一粒一粒的形狀和大小,表面要看起來極其光滑。也有些則需要按照客人的指定做 成大便的形狀--最後再裹上食用金粉,金粒餐就大功告成了。

另外,據說因為想嘗試金粒餐的客人不少,而製作週期偏長,所以要想品嘗到金粒餐的"美味"的話,即使是俱樂部的VIP會員也需要提前很長時間預約哩...

與“金粒餐”相比,“女體盛”的製作簡直有些小巫見大巫。聽說在日本“金粒餐”擁有眾多的食客,而且有 些還是從香港、臺灣、內地飛過去的富人或明星。從“飲食文化”的角度考慮,“獨樹一幟”的“金粒餐”比“女 體盛”更有文章可做,比如:要求“金粒餐”的提供者有大學學歷就比要求“女體盛”中的女子有大學學歷更有理 由。因為以我們的經驗,作為盛菜的盤子,無論出自民窯、還是官窯,都不會影響菜的味道,從賞心悅目的角度考 慮,只要好看就可以了;而作為盤中的菜肴,其材料的出處來源就很重要,在這方面,人類是有教訓的,所以馬虎 不得。

聽當地人介紹:這味菜需要在熟人介紹下,半年前預約,才能享用到的。先讓客人在一群女生中選定一個,然後和 她簽約,定好屎的味道(例如哈密瓜、榴槤、番茄)。這個被選定的女生將在頭2個月內只吃青菜,別的都不吃; 2個月後就開始吃合約上的味道,例如哈密瓜味,就一日三餐都吃哈密瓜,別的都不吃。半年後,就在一個很高級 的房間裡,放上一張大圓桌,圓桌上放著張凳子,凳子中間有個窟窿,凳子下面放個碟子,女生就坐在凳子上,客 人坐在桌子旁。當女生第一時間把屎拉出,掉到碟上時,客人就拿個湯匙開始享用了。

以前只聽說狗總是要吃屎的。沒想到日本人對人屎也這麼情有獨鍾。文明發展到今天,茹毛飲血、鑽燧取火的 野蠻時代早已一去不復返,正當人們享受著現代工業文明帶來的快捷衛生的生活的時候,日本人卻做出了一個驚世 駭俗的舉動:吃屎!日本人的“拿來”精神與創新意識聞名全球,那麼,吃屎,這種連原始人都嗤之以鼻的飲食行 為,到底是日本飲食文化的又一創新舉措,還是日本現代文明發展到巔峰的一種突然的變異? 也許兩者都不是。有人說巨額商業利潤是“金粒餐”的原始動力,這話也不是一點道理都沒有

Wonder is it really human scat that this pretty Japanese girl was eating or are the clips edited and maybe is chocolate that she was eating instead in the 3rd clip?? That pretty Japanese girl seems to enjoy eating the scat very much in the 3rd clip.

According to Mizuki Minano, an AV actress born in TW, her scat scenes are not real shit「其實裡頭大有玄機,大便是用豆腐渣做的」。

osubken
30-06-2014, 02:03 AM
I had my first session with Mistress Anja a few days back. It would not be the last. Physically she is perfect, breathtaking. Mistress Anja could easily identify my weaknesses and used them to her advantage. She is strict yet sensual and playful, a most dangerous combination. The below is not a play by play commentary of the session but just some highlights.

Mistress was dressed as a successful business person for our session and she was every bit the part. She tastefully choose to wear a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She bound me to a bench and proceeded to tease and tickle me with her sensual pointed fingernails, threatening to inflict CBT.

She then took out her vibrating wand for play. What happened in the next part of the session I would prefer to keep private. It was an experience I have not had before and it was mind blowing.

That was followed by a period of intense teasing which resulted in me cumming only half way through the session. Mistress slowed down the pace and she made me take a few photographs of her (with her camera) in sensual poses.

The session continued with more heavy teasing and worship. Mistress Anya did something which I thought would certainly break any male psychologically. While she was teasing me, she insisted that I maintained direct eye contact. I felt as if she could see through my soul and see all my deepest thoughts. Mistress Anja ended the session by asking me to wash her feet. It was very humbling.

Any feedback to share from the rest of you here who have sessioned with her?

bscoopy
30-06-2014, 05:10 PM
I had my first session with Mistress Anja a few days back. It would not be the last. Physically she is perfect, breathtaking. Mistress Anja could easily identify my weaknesses and used them to her advantage. She is strict yet sensual and playful, a most dangerous combination. The below is not a play by play commentary of the session but just some highlights.

Mistress was dressed as a successful business person for our session and she was every bit the part. She tastefully choose to wear a pair of skin coloured pantyhose. She bound me to a bench and proceeded to tease and tickle me with her sensual pointed fingernails, threatening to inflict CBT.

She then took out her vibrating wand for play. What happened in the next part of the session I would prefer to keep private. It was an experience I have not had before and it was mind blowing.

That was followed by a period of intense teasing which resulted in me cumming only half way through the session. Mistress slowed down the pace and she made me take a few photographs of her (with her camera) in sensual poses.

The session continued with more heavy teasing and worship. Mistress Anya did something which I thought would certainly break any male psychologically. While she was teasing me, she insisted that I maintained direct eye contact. I felt as if she could see through my soul and see all my deepest thoughts. Mistress Anja ended the session by asking me to wash her feet. It was very humbling.

Wow, thanks for sharing, bro osubken! I am glad to hear you had such a good time with her! Your description of her dressed in business attire with skin coloured pantyhose has long been a fantasy of mine, especially if she had stiletto heels on as well!

Still very disappointed that Mistress Aanya has decided to cancel her trip to KL next month. She sounds like a dream femdom with deep penetrating eyes who can see into your soul while you are helplessly bound under her control and I can only wait impatiently for an opportunity to session with her one day!

rharlan
30-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Mistress Anya is fantastic.

I sessioned with her a month ago. She wore a leather corset.

Started with her making small talk. She asked me to sit, and when I sat on a chair, she made me move to the floor. This is even before the real session started. After I got naked, she made me kneel down. She was drinking water, and suddenly threw a full bottle of cold water on my face. Then slapped me for a bit.

Session included foot worship, ass worship. At one point, she made me lie down and sat on my face and put a vibrator on herself and masturbated. She even put a strap on dildo in my mouth and tied it to the back of my head. The she gave the dildo a most erotic blow job, as I looked.

Other activity included spanking, nipple tweaking.

It ended with her taking off her panties and stockings and leading me to the bath tub, where I lay down. Then she peed all over me, and made me drink some too.

I will definitely see her again. Fantastic girl, really hot as well. Great ass by the way.

(Please up me if you like my FR. Was zapped for giving an OKT a bad review and could use some positive points)

rharlan
30-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Has any bro had any experience with Mistress Shasha? Saw her ad on CL. Am a bit curious. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4539459044.html

lancerex
30-06-2014, 08:35 PM

bro did u get to cum?

Eminemrocks
01-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Well I'm new to this bdsm scene, not actually interested in other fetishes except foot fetish and tickle fetish, oh god my dream is like to have a girl tickle my whole body till orgasm: any lobang for this my budget only 150 lol nv try sm before I saw the forum saw that Rachel is pretty good is she worth de deal?

apantyhoselover
01-07-2014, 01:57 AM
may need help from bros familiar with practices in Tokyo.......i will be on my first trip to Tokyo pretty soon....so basically besides those bdsm bars and la siora, any bars or clubs or shops that purely cater foot fetish or pantyhose fetish? i dont know, maybe like those 丝足会所 in China?

Great thx for any advices or suggestions :)

dell_lee_2003
01-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Well I'm new to this bdsm scene, not actually interested in other fetishes except foot fetish and tickle fetish, oh god my dream is like to have a girl tickle my whole body till orgasm: any lobang for this my budget only 150 lol nv try sm before I saw the forum saw that Rachel is pretty good is she worth de deal?

Bro. If you can speak Chinese, you can nego with Rachel 150 for one and a half DOM. I am sure they can accommodate you. You might confuse the meaning of one and a half DOM.

You can ask 1st 1/2 of the session you will do foot fetish (i.e. 30min or 45min).
After you done, the second last of the session is like CUMMING session where you will ask RACHEL to bring one DOM to HJ and ask Rachel to wide your two feet with Rope and wide your two hand with Rope tie both side to the corner and tickle it while the other DOM will do oil based HJ. Actually I have tried Rachel oil based HJ and she is so good. I am sure the other DOM who live together will have 50$ for HJ while Rachel will get 100$ for Domming session.

Eminemrocks
01-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Bro. If you can speak Chinese, you can nego with Rachel 150 for one and a half DOM. I am sure they can accommodate you. You might confuse the meaning of one and a half DOM.

You can ask 1st 1/2 of the session you will do foot fetish (i.e. 30min or 45min).
After you done, the second last of the session is like CUMMING session where you will ask RACHEL to bring one DOM to HJ and ask Rachel to wide your two feet with Rope and wide your two hand with Rope tie both side to the corner and tickle it while the other DOM will do oil based HJ. Actually I have tried Rachel oil based HJ and she is so good. I am sure the other DOM who live together will have 50$ for HJ while Rachel will get 100$ for Domming session.

Wow sounds not bad can't imagine the fun of being tickled to death by one girl and the other just HJ u off prolly will blow in no time=) yeah I speaks chinese gonna try to nego lol

dell_lee_2003
01-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Wow sounds not bad can't imagine the fun of being tickled to death by one girl and the other just HJ u off prolly will blow in no time=) yeah I speaks chinese gonna try to nego lol

Good luck bro. Let me know once you nego successfully as I am also wanna try this too. Too bad I just got an idea while I answered your post. You can ask her to tickle your armpit and your whole body with her sharp nail. I am sure you will be either in the heaven or in the prison with tickling machine non-stop and even you cry and nearly breathless she will not stop. Either you cum fast or you dead under her tickle.

otherOne
01-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Has any bro had any experience with Mistress Shasha? Saw her ad on CL. Am a bit curious. http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4539459044.html

It says that's a ladyboy.

collers
01-07-2014, 07:10 PM

you mean in yr session with Rachel, she used ropes to tied your 2 feet wide apart and tied your 2 hands wide apart to 4 different corners?

How did she do that?

Is it you were tied to the four corners of chairs -legs or table-legs placed in 4 different directions in her room??

your 4 limbs were tied to what things that caused all your 4 limbs to very wide apart?

doctor sex
02-07-2014, 12:06 AM
I've had a question from a friend. 'Where is the best shop to buy bdsm equipment in Singapore?' Like strap on and restraints but not at stupid high prices. Someone told me u4ria on orchard road. Anyone know?

Intimissimo
02-07-2014, 01:22 AM
I've had a question from a friend. 'Where is the best shop to buy bdsm equipment in Singapore?' Like strap on and restraints but not at stupid high prices. Someone told me u4ria on orchard road. Anyone know?

Taobao, cheap and nice.

osubken
02-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Taobao, cheap and nice.

I would also think online would be best for such equipment. Better selection as well.

slave.alan
02-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Tried Rachel last week. Greeted by a beautiful lady in front of the door. Went to her room and asked to stripped....
Interviewed by Rachel about what I want then the session started.

Summary, Rachel is accommodating, She did my wishes e.g.: humiliation, spit on my face, pee and cleaned her ass hole for quite a long time. I am not quite a foot slave, but She has nice maintained feet.
She dragged me to her friend's room for a while and introduced me as Her little dog to Her friend.

Overall, She is accommodating, but for me, unfortunately, I could not really click with Her.

Something that I found here to share, please correct me if I am wrong.
A bro posted the following 4 PRC Mistresses:
1. http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe
2. http://imgur.com/JWposuM
3. http://imgur.com/If85NxR
4. http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

and Rachel's ad is at the following page:

I think who I met last week is number 2.
Rachel is more similar to number 1.
The friend, who I was introduced to, is number 3.

Personally, I prefer number 1 :)

Sorry for lor so post, I have question:
Is Lan Lan still active, her phone not active yesterday? Has she left Singapore?

Want to try Amy too but read a bad review about her... and also they swapped to another person like what I got last week with Rachel.

Gustav Gestapo
02-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Hi
Well, just to add to slave.alan's review on Rachel.
Number one, I do like her place. A great Condo, new, super clean and relaxing to be in. Those mothball infested junk holes in other areas you find are a total turn off.
Second, if you are hardcore BDSM with all the Bells and Whistles then she is not for you. She does not carry the tools you need for that.
If you are like me a connoisseur for slender beauty, stockings, leg-feet-ass worship and dont mind a golden shower at the end she is the one.
In slave.alan post she is pic 2. her friend is pic 3....another fantastic gal with an amazing sized labia.
Anyway. For those who have specific fetishes they might be a good fit.

GG

HC_LOVER
02-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi
Number one, I do like her place. A great Condo, new, super clean and relaxing to be in. Those mothball infested junk holes in other areas you find are a total turn off.
Second, if you are hardcore BDSM with all the Bells and Whistles then she is not for you. She does not carry the tools you need for that.
If you are like me a connoisseur for slender beauty, stockings, leg-feet-ass worship and dont mind a golden shower at the end she is the one.
In slave.alan post she is pic 2. her friend is pic 3....another fantastic gal with an amazing sized labia.

GG
Any kind soul able to provide pic#1 contact?
She is the most chio of all the 4.

collers
02-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Hi

GG

since you said you had seen you face-to-face b4, how old exactly do you think Rachel is?

I saw from another thread which 1 forummer posted she is mid-20s. But I saw from another different thread which another forummer said Rachel is 34-35 yrs-old

Gustav Gestapo
02-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Ok...I guess she is end 20's...she is mature, but her Body is in great shape, she has good humor and a whitty mind. No Time watcher.

GG

rharlan
02-07-2014, 09:05 PM
I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.

worse
02-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Is that PRC xena still in spore now?

She got do SM last time

otamay
03-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Ok...I guess she is end 20's...she is mature, but her Body is in great shape, she has good humor and a whitty mind. No Time watcher.

GG

Good info here. :)

Arcc11
03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi bros,

I just come across this forum and see all the interesting posts about BDSM. I also visited La Siora in Tokyo for a few times and agreed they have excellent mistresses and services, but unfortunately I am living in Hong Kong and couldn't visit as I wish to.

i know I am not able to get the same quality of services in HK, but does anyone have recommendation to me for services in HK? Much appreciated for any help.

Thanks

iphone1s
03-07-2014, 07:17 PM
how do i get in touch with Mistress Kathy?

rharlan
03-07-2014, 07:38 PM
how do i get in touch with Mistress Kathy?

collarspace.com