PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

raygoat
25-04-2017, 05:26 PM
I wonder is there any more detail reports of Mistress Simone . How is the session rates etc... Today is her last day here, am thinking of serving her but due to my busy schedule cannot make it . Guess will have to wait for her return . Somehow today I tune in to class 95 and there's this advertisement of Simone Heng . Keep repeating and thus keep reminding me of Mistress Simone lol . Hope kind Bros who try her before can share a more detail report about her . Thanks

raygoat
25-04-2017, 05:29 PM
To add on, Mistress Sayako seems to be MIA . I hope she will be active again . Difficult to find someone as pro and with connection like her anymore . I am afraid if she really went missing , will have to find another good Mistress to jump ship already .

caovippro
01-05-2017, 12:15 AM
hello everyone, i am looking for this for a long time, but still can't find the video of name,i think it is from china
http://www.footfetishtube.com/search?search_query=asian+queen+of+the+sm&search_type=videos

subway73
01-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Any bro here into strangulation fetish by a femdom?

userme
01-05-2017, 01:41 PM
hello everyone, i am looking for this for a long time, but still can't find the video of name,i think it is from china
http://www.footfetishtube.com/search?search_query=asian+queen+of+the+sm&search_type=videos

the video need to regist to watch

Apollo
01-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Any bro here into strangulation fetish by a femdom?

bro you are really hardcore type, be careful :D

KHAN14
04-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Any bros tried GoddessJamieTay from collarspace? Genuine?

omnomnomnom
04-05-2017, 05:09 PM
https://da3377.wordpress.com/moon/

Can't find any FR of her...anybody tried before?

05-05-2017, 12:55 AM
https://da3377.wordpress.com/moon/

Can't find any FR of her...anybody tried before?

Old woman... at least 45 yo, I tried before. Disappointed.

Latexman
05-05-2017, 03:41 PM

Thanks dude for the awareness.

notanexpert
05-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Any recent report on Mistress Airah?

napsterz
08-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Anyone tried eva or snow? Are they chio

Mcwoof00
08-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Any recent report on Mistress Airah?

she hosting double dom with mistress ziva these days..

omnomnomnom
08-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Anyone tried eva or snow? Are they chio

Snow is milf look, but figure not bad. SM skills is decent, on par with An er.

poesl
09-05-2017, 12:44 AM

Saw a forummer posted from another forum he wrote Moon has been active in the local scene since year 2011.

So which year you tried her when you said her face looks at least 45 years-old , this year, last year or year 2011?!:eek

notanexpert
09-05-2017, 01:56 AM
she hosting double dom with mistress ziva these days..

Is she still sensual or she has turned prodomme?

lolita10935
09-05-2017, 10:24 AM

It looks like mistress Jane, now you can see her advs in backpage.

otherOne
09-05-2017, 01:10 PM

Does she speak English?

omnomnomnom
09-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Does she speak English?

Don't think so.

onsenmaster
10-05-2017, 12:46 AM
Not sure what's up locally these days but more and more ladies seem to be getting into the scene (as evident on backpage). From the ads, can easily gauge that there is a 'market rate' out there and these ladies usually do not host on the same day as well.

Well I'm sure they are enjoying brisk business. Bros who frequent Japan and other countries (apart from the USA and Europe) would know that a session in Japan can cost as little as SGD 280. And this is for a lady well versed in domination, fully perverse and equipped with a sackful of toys and fetish gear.

Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.

Honestly, the Thais (decent practitioners and 2 hours flight away) need to make an influx into our shores, drum up supply and keep the scene in check.

Schrodinger
10-05-2017, 03:38 AM
...can easily gauge that there is a 'market rate' out there and these ladies usually do not host on the same day as well.

...Bros who frequent Japan and other countries (apart from the USA and Europe) would know that a session in Japan can cost as little as SGD 280. And this is for a lady well versed in domination, fully perverse and equipped with a sackful of toys and fetish gear.

Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.

Honestly, the Thais (decent practitioners and 2 hours flight away) need to make an influx into our shores, drum up supply and keep the scene in check.

While I am also not fond of 'someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix', I have to play a little devil's advocate here.

I believe the 'market rate' for local dommes who advertise on backpage is more like 250 - 300. For 350, you get a prettier (IMHO) and very well-groomed lady, also 'fully perverse' and equipped - with a full and heavy large suitcase load of toys and attire, shoes, boots and all. And you are hosted in a classier and more upmarket hotel than those at 'market rate'. I was lucky to have been hosted twice at 5-star hotels.

If one is to compare with the dommes in Tokyo - yes, the session fee is about 280 at current exchange rates. But you have to add another 70-80 for the love hotel rental, if you want something decent with enough space to play. The last time a La Siora domme visited SG, I paid 350 for the session, 100 'overseas session' fee and 150 for the room - making a total of 600.

And I have experienced a local who is darker mentally than any of the Japanese dommes I have sessioned with. But of course, I only found out how dark after several sessions. A genuine sadist, the only one to have drawn tears from my eyes. And that is the least of her darkness.

In Beijing and Shanghai (where the better dommes are in China), you are looking at a minimum spend of RMB1800 to 2000, which is SGD375 to 415. You do get 90-120 mins, but the thing is they do not do one-hour session at half price, so you do have to spend upwards of SGD375 (excluding hotel).

As for the Thais, I am not into their looks (just personal preference) which means it's a no-go for me right from the start, so I haven't much experience there. They'd have to be worlds ahead of our top locals and the Japanese skills-wise for me to put aside the looks :p

napsterz
10-05-2017, 12:51 PM

How about eva bro? An er chio? Is she back

silverug
10-05-2017, 03:37 PM
And I have experienced a local who is darker mentally than any of the Japanese dommes I have sessioned with. But of course, I only found out how dark after several sessions. A genuine sadist, the only one to have drawn tears from my eyes. And that is the least of her darkness.
...... :p

Are you referring to Mistress Aanja ? :D:D I can't think of anyone else ...

omnomnomnom
10-05-2017, 03:51 PM
How about eva bro? An er chio? Is she back

Eva is Snow, if I'm not wrong.

An er not bad looking. She looks mid 20s. Yeah she should be available. Her link is somewhere in this thread.

napsterz
10-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Anyone tried beachesdomina from backpage? 400 1hr looks chio got review?

onsenmaster
10-05-2017, 07:56 PM
For 350, you get a prettier (IMHO) and very well-groomed lady, also 'fully perverse' and equipped - with a full and heavy large suitcase load of toys and attire, shoes, boots and all. And you are hosted in a classier and more upmarket hotel than those at 'market rate'. I was lucky to have been hosted twice at 5-star hotels.

If one is to compare with the dommes in Tokyo - yes, the session fee is about 280 at current exchange rates. But you have to add another 70-80 for the love hotel rental, if you want something decent with enough space to play. The last time a La Siora domme visited SG, I paid 350 for the session, 100 'overseas session' fee and 150 for the room - making a total of 600.

I have yet to try this local, and I think I know who you are referring to, as I recall you have reviewed her before. Indeed a very classy lady who knows what it is all about, or at least better than most other locals.

The only local I have tried worthy of a mention alongside the Japanese is Aanya. I am not sure where she has gone as her website does not work, and I heard from the forum here she has retired?

Indeed, factoring in love hotel costs, the total cost of a session in Japan can hit 350 as well, and that's not including accommodation and flight costs. I am in a fortunate situation to be stationed in Japan half of my time, and I usually session out of Osaka and Nagoya instead of Tokyo, partly driven by cost and partly because of my base in Aichi prefecture. The La Siora establishment remains top notch but these days, there are cheaper alternatives in Japan. A typical session in Osaka costs me 20,000-22,000 yen (translating to SGD 250-280) for a 60 min session including love hotel cost. That's really a super price. The closest major city to me, Nagoya, is a tad more expensive but I can still get a session for 25,000 yen.

For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time

onsenmaster
10-05-2017, 08:02 PM
IMHO, for the local scene, one simply cannot go wrong with An-er.
For a simple basic session and a decent massage for that price, she is hard to beat.

For bros sitting on the fence, you ought to do yourself a favor and make her your semi-regular

Not her fanboy here, but in the absence of good and viable alternatives, she is my go-to person by default locally

notanexpert
10-05-2017, 09:12 PM
For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time

There are way too many local girls in it just for the money because from the outside, it looks like easy cash. No need to degrade yourself and provide sex, just pick up a whip and command the customer to do whatever. It's ridiculous seeing some girls who are at a fresh age of 18-20 years old advertising their domming services.

johnmo
11-05-2017, 01:43 AM
There are way too many local girls in it just for the money because from the outside, it looks like easy cash. No need to degrade yourself and provide sex, just pick up a whip and command the customer to do whatever. It's ridiculous seeing some girls who are at a fresh age of 18-20 years old advertising their domming services.

Agree with you, Don't waste money on the locals. Thus hope the bros here can help review more of the overseas dom who came so everyone here can have a better experience.

silverug
11-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Not everyone seeking a complicated sessions out of a Domme, some perhaps are just as happy with grovelling at her feet or getting fulfilled when the Domme scold or perhaps slap him to put him in place .....these are just few examples.

Some of the local Dommes are indeed sadist/dominant and able to fulfill these kind of scenarios. That's the reason there are still in service. To be fair, everybody has to start somewhere at some point ..

Yes, for more complicated sessions scenarios like psychological/mental games, roleplaying, shibari..., these are perhaps lacking. This is probably due to lack of coaching and current state does not provide any development opportunity.

I am one of those that is happy with 'simple' session. One thing we all agree is that the tribute is on the high side of the scale.

Given the current scenario locally, how much you guys think is the fair price?

Schrodinger
12-05-2017, 01:32 AM

I have yet to try this local, and I think I know who you are referring to, as I recall you have reviewed her before. Indeed a very classy lady who knows what it is all about, or at least better than most other locals.

The only local I have tried worthy of a mention alongside the Japanese is Aanya. I am not sure where she has gone as her website does not work, and I heard from the forum here she has retired?

…For the local scene here, I find it a little bizarre, because I find it more expensive yet not fulfilling and getting your money's worth. They simply know nothing about the mind of a male submissive. I need to try the local you recommended though, she's been on my radar for a long time

While Anja was fun and skilled, I am referring to Xenia in this case. My type physically and gets more fun the more you see her. Just remember she's also human and she has conservative instincts (ironic I know, but it's the way she was raised). She needs time to open up. She will do more than good enough with her playful nature from the first session, but become a regular and she may show you her dark side…

berliner
12-05-2017, 04:04 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm based in Europe and I've had sessions in all kinds of places, but the best by far was in Japan. In two weeks I'm visiting Nagoya for the first time.

What places / mistresses would you recommend in Nagoya? I don't speak Japanese. I found the clubs iSM and Absolute online. iSM sounds good, Absolute has very little information on the mistresses and their preferences :(

Then I noticed that some people here mentioned good experiences in Thailand. With whom? Maybe I haven't found the right dommes, but my experience with double-dom sessions at two different studios and one independent mistress was that they are eager to recreate all kinds of practices but don't give me the impression that they are truly dominant.

otherOne
12-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Not sure what's up locally these days but more and more ladies seem to be getting into the scene (as evident on backpage). From the ads, can easily gauge that there is a 'market rate' out there and these ladies usually do not host on the same day as well.

Well I'm sure they are enjoying brisk business. Bros who frequent Japan and other countries (apart from the USA and Europe) would know that a session in Japan can cost as little as SGD 280. And this is for a lady well versed in domination, fully perverse and equipped with a sackful of toys and fetish gear.

Yep. I would never patronize these women. They are making a mockery out of BDSM, just using whips to whack a guys back, and then letting him lick their feet does not make them a dominatrix. And the tribute they charge for this nonsense is ridiculous.

totolim
12-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Contact Mistress Hibiki on Facebook or twitter. She is the owner of Club Absolute and H Bar in Nagoya. She should be able to recommend you the type of Mistress you prefer, since I guess very little English details on their website about the Mistresses.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm based in Europe and I've had sessions in all kinds of places, but the best by far was in Japan. In two weeks I'm visiting Nagoya for the first time.

What places / mistresses would you recommend in Nagoya? I don't speak Japanese. I found the clubs iSM and Absolute online. iSM sounds good, Absolute has very little information on the mistresses and their preferences :(

Then I noticed that some people here mentioned good experiences in Thailand. With whom? Maybe I haven't found the right dommes, but my experience with double-dom sessions at two different studios and one independent mistress was that they are eager to recreate all kinds of practices but don't give me the impression that they are truly dominant.

psychogeorge
13-05-2017, 04:21 AM
I concur. Club Absolute is your best bet in Nagoya. Mistress Hibiki would be able to make some recommendations. If you're looking for someone in Absolute that speaks english, I would recommend Mistress Risa. She is very good, but that also makes her the most popular Domme in Absolute

iphone1s
13-05-2017, 09:34 AM

Mistress Anja have quitted the scene if i am not wrong. She does not seems to reply nowadays.

Is she turning to a full time mother now?

onsenmaster
13-05-2017, 10:10 AM
I concur. Club Absolute is your best bet in Nagoya. Mistress Hibiki would be able to make some recommendations. If you're looking for someone in Absolute that speaks english, I would recommend Mistress Risa. She is very good, but that also makes her the most popular Domme in Absolute

Risa is good and pretty. Sessioned with her late last year. The lack of English is usually not a problem because these ladies have so much experience with their usual clientele that they will probably read you by instinct, as long as u state beforehand what are your limits

If you don't speak Japanese, the bigger problem is the love hotel booking cos some of them charge an initial deposit and some don't. U might have trouble deciphering what they are trying to say, the session itself is usually no problem language-wise.

onsenmaster
13-05-2017, 10:22 AM
I am one of those that is happy with 'simple' session. One thing we all agree is that the tribute is on the high side of the scale.

Given the current scenario locally, how much you guys think is the fair price?

Bro, for a simple session just go to an-Er. Don't bother paying upwards of 300 bucks. Personally, for a simple routine session, i don't pay above 150

For a more complicated session requiring a specific outfit or scenario or play, I really cannot recommend anyone locally. It used to be Aanya and my take is that Xenia is also worth a try (can't go wrong with bro schrodinger's recommendation).

I tried Jamie recently and I think she is slightly cheaper compared to the "market rate". A decent session overall

I am not sure what is the fair price to pay, I benchmark the rates against those from overseas vs the satisfaction level.

April
15-05-2017, 03:23 PM
whats wrong with the number, Sabo case ?

Sorry not saBo just asking anyone tried her before

raygoat
15-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Seems to be quite quiet recently and no much sharing of FR around . Had a unplanned session with mistress airah again this afternoon. She watsapp me and start teasing me verbally and I got seduced . Lol
Today session a bit special as I at first intend to service her and ziva but due to budget, I just stick to one.

Finished my work in the morning and head towards her hotel. She told me her friend will pass me the room access card. Quite nervous as first time meeting her friend besides her and quite awkward . Asked to wait at the escalator . Few mins later a tall lady walk towards me and ask if I am waiting for her key. We quickly exchange our greetings and she hurry off as quite awkward to meet someone outside who's knows what's going behind the scene.

Man she was pretty and sweet looking . Tall with long legs . Later I was told she is mistress ziva.
Arrived at Ms airah room and we catch up a bit as I haven't see her for few weeks. Told her today session will concentrate on my anal pussy and nipple . No touching or cumming from the penis. She is cool with that. But she keep verbally seducing me with her words and very soon I found myself naked kneeling on the bed for her to check if I am clean.
Uses her tools on me anally and I was penetrated with her toys one by one. She switch on the fucking machine. Yes! Fucking toy. Not many mistress has it. Tied it to my legs and I find no escape from the assault of the machine going in and out of me. While the machine is assaulting me anally, she focus her attacks on my nipple and abuse it. It hurt so much I asked for some pprs which she has and ya, pprs really turn the pain to pleasure . I am in sub space letting the machine pounding on me and nipples attacked by her vicious fingers and there nothing I can do abt it except moaning away in extasy .
I was being called a anal slut and she keep abusing me both physically and verbally. One thing about mistress airah, the way she talk in the session and the explicit details of what shes doing to you makes the session very erotic. I was moaning away saying yes mistress, yes fuck me with your machine I am your anal slut ,you can do whatever you want with me, may ass is open for you. Heck , what was I talking lol. I also feel very embarrassing talking abt this but it seems so nature when you are engage with her in this conversation doing forbidden things behind closed doors.

She sense I am already opening up and start the insert her finger and then proceed with more till I can feel the fist is like coming alive and trying to make its way in me. I call that the hand snake lol. As her fist snake try to invade into me , I had to take pprs to help opening and relax the anal muscle. And pops...it finally slide in and closed on her whist , that's when I froze and her hand will come alive and slow clawl it's way into the deep . I am helpless and she just let her hand move freely inside me extracting suddens jerks and moans from me. She keep doing that for about 15-20 mins going deeper and faster. And finally , I can't take it and cum anally. Yes no cum from my dick just the anal orgasm. She keep doing it and at the end of the third one she sense that I am really spent and she pull out her whole hand and I was squirting. Yes, can hear the sqooze sqooze sound as my orgasm clamps on her exiting hand. Later found out it some transparent slimy discharge from my orgasm. I lay there thinking it's over but wait, I feel she insert something long and big in me and start the machine. Shit! She has no intention to stop yet. The machine goes faster and deeper till I had another 2 more orgasm. It's difficult to describe but when you had the first anal orgasm, they just follow . Till I really spent and crushed face down onto the bed and motionless then she start to stop what she is doing. At the same time laughing at me that she really work me out and drain all the energies from me.

Wash up and find keep wanting to go to the loo but nothing come out but transparent discharge.

Guys pai seh if you find my report too gross lol. As too much details. But ya it's another beautiful and intense session with her. Something about the anal orgasm, I don't know if I am the only one who experience this ? But it seems to be quite easy if you are on pprs. But without it it is quite difficult to experience even one.
Can I have your thoughts on this? Am I the only weird one who experience this?

P.s : anal orgasm is not that you shoot out sperm and cum while being analed but co tractions that is equivalent to cumming if not more intense . It seems to happened when she goes really deep that the pressure will built up from there and exploded when your body tells you it cannot take it any longer.

raygoat
15-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Another thing, mistress ziva keep coming into my mind after I met her at the escalator. When our eyes met , it's so kinky and embarrass at the same time

silverug
15-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Another thing, mistress ziva keep coming into my mind after I met her at the escalator. When our eyes met , it's so kinky and embarrass at the same time

She's getting better and seems to have become a Pro now ..... ;)

April
16-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Fake .... reverse image search shows she's FHM model, Kim Domingo.

Thank you!

raygoat
16-05-2017, 11:55 AM
She's getting better and seems to have become a Pro now ..... ;)
Ya bro, heard she team up with mistress airah. Have you serve her before? What's is her speciality?

silverug
16-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Bro, for a simple session just go to an-Er. Don't bother paying upwards of 300 bucks. Personally, for a simple routine session, i don't pay above 150

For a more complicated session requiring a specific outfit or scenario or play, I really cannot recommend anyone locally. It used to be Aanya and my take is that Xenia is also worth a try (can't go wrong with bro schrodinger's recommendation).

I tried Jamie recently and I think she is slightly cheaper compared to the "market rate". A decent session overall

I am not sure what is the fair price to pay, I benchmark the rates against those from overseas vs the satisfaction level.

I agree about sessioning with An'Er, I have sessioned with her multiple times. And recently, have tried with a new fetish friendly ML, Xinxin ... good potential and only 100/hr.

silverug
16-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Ya bro, heard she team up with mistress airah. Have you serve her before? What's is her speciality?

She's new in the trade but improving fast .... saw from her updates here and there, she's catching on humiliation, worship, trampling, face sitting etc. I would say not so complicated kind of session activities.

She's very engaging in the communication, so, just tell her upfront ...

I like sessioning with her ..... and don't mind imparting my knowledge about my fetishes to her .. :cool:

JoDo
17-05-2017, 12:31 AM
I agree about sessioning with An'Er, I have sessioned with her multiple times. And recently, have tried with a new fetish friendly ML, Xinxin ... good potential and only 100/hr.

Mmmh...what fetish is that? Care to share details?
:D

raygoat
17-05-2017, 01:00 PM
She's new in the trade but improving fast .... saw from her updates here and there, she's catching on humiliation, worship, trampling, face sitting etc. I would say not so complicated kind of session activities.

She's very engaging in the communication, so, just tell her upfront ...

I like sessioning with her ..... and don't mind imparting my knowledge about my fetishes to her .. :cool:

Thanks bro for the info, can't up your points as the system says must up others before up you again lol . But I send a message to mistress airah saying that if mistress ziva wish to progress to a more advance stage then I would very much like to be her Guinea pig 😁.

notanexpert
17-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Seems to be quite quiet recently and no much sharing of FR around . Had a unplanned session with mistress airah again this afternoon. She watsapp me and start teasing me verbally and I got seduced . Lol
Today session a bit special as I at first intend to service her and ziva but due to budget, I just stick to one.

Finished my work in the morning and head towards her hotel. She told me her friend will pass me the room access card. Quite nervous as first time meeting her friend besides her and quite awkward . Asked to wait at the escalator . Few mins later a tall lady walk towards me and ask if I am waiting for her key. We quickly exchange our greetings and she hurry off as quite awkward to meet someone outside who's knows what's going behind the scene.

Man she was pretty and sweet looking . Tall with long legs . Later I was told she is mistress ziva.
Arrived at Ms airah room and we catch up a bit as I haven't see her for few weeks. Told her today session will concentrate on my anal pussy and nipple . No touching or cumming from the penis. She is cool with that. But she keep verbally seducing me with her words and very soon I found myself naked kneeling on the bed for her to check if I am clean.
Uses her tools on me anally and I was penetrated with her toys one by one. She switch on the fucking machine. Yes! Fucking toy. Not many mistress has it. Tied it to my legs and I find no escape from the assault of the machine going in and out of me. While the machine is assaulting me anally, she focus her attacks on my nipple and abuse it. It hurt so much I asked for some pprs which she has and ya, pprs really turn the pain to pleasure . I am in sub space letting the machine pounding on me and nipples attacked by her vicious fingers and there nothing I can do abt it except moaning away in extasy .
I was being called a anal slut and she keep abusing me both physically and verbally. One thing about mistress airah, the way she talk in the session and the explicit details of what shes doing to you makes the session very erotic. I was moaning away saying yes mistress, yes fuck me with your machine I am your anal slut ,you can do whatever you want with me, may ass is open for you. Heck , what was I talking lol. I also feel very embarrassing talking abt this but it seems so nature when you are engage with her in this conversation doing forbidden things behind closed doors.

She sense I am already opening up and start the insert her finger and then proceed with more till I can feel the fist is like coming alive and trying to make its way in me. I call that the hand snake lol. As her fist snake try to invade into me , I had to take pprs to help opening and relax the anal muscle. And pops...it finally slide in and closed on her whist , that's when I froze and her hand will come alive and slow clawl it's way into the deep . I am helpless and she just let her hand move freely inside me extracting suddens jerks and moans from me. She keep doing that for about 15-20 mins going deeper and faster. And finally , I can't take it and cum anally. Yes no cum from my dick just the anal orgasm. She keep doing it and at the end of the third one she sense that I am really spent and she pull out her whole hand and I was squirting. Yes, can hear the sqooze sqooze sound as my orgasm clamps on her exiting hand. Later found out it some transparent slimy discharge from my orgasm. I lay there thinking it's over but wait, I feel she insert something long and big in me and start the machine. Shit! She has no intention to stop yet. The machine goes faster and deeper till I had another 2 more orgasm. It's difficult to describe but when you had the first anal orgasm, they just follow . Till I really spent and crushed face down onto the bed and motionless then she start to stop what she is doing. At the same time laughing at me that she really work me out and drain all the energies from me.

Wash up and find keep wanting to go to the loo but nothing come out but transparent discharge.

Guys pai seh if you find my report too gross lol. As too much details. But ya it's another beautiful and intense session with her. Something about the anal orgasm, I don't know if I am the only one who experience this ? But it seems to be quite easy if you are on pprs. But without it it is quite difficult to experience even one.
Can I have your thoughts on this? Am I the only weird one who experience this?

P.s : anal orgasm is not that you shoot out sperm and cum while being analed but co tractions that is equivalent to cumming if not more intense . It seems to happened when she goes really deep that the pressure will built up from there and exploded when your body tells you it cannot take it any longer.

Thanks for the FR bro. Is she towards the sensual side (for example willing to do teasing instead of pain, does skin-to-skin contact)?

silverug
17-05-2017, 07:55 PM
Thanks bro for the info, can't up your points as the system says must up others before up you again lol . But I send a message to mistress airah saying that if mistress ziva wish to progress to a more advance stage then I would very much like to be her Guinea pig 😁.

Thanks for the gesture, it means that you have upped me before....
It is a smart move that Mistress Ziva team up with a more experience Domme, she will surely gained more knowledge on session handling from a more seasoned Domme. I think they are just teaming up, as with her other friends like Amanda and Ivy. They even do triple Domme if your pocket is deep.

I don't think Mistress Ziva will offer discounted session (although I wished), just to " progress to a more advance stage " ..anyway, good luck trying ... haha:D

raygoat
18-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the FR bro. Is she towards the sensual side (for example willing to do teasing instead of pain, does skin-to-skin contact)?

I think so but please check with her to confirm. I started off many years back with something like that but I don't know if she still provide sensual tease thou. Check with her, she is a nice person to talk to.

raygoat
18-05-2017, 01:05 AM
It is a smart move that Mistress Ziva team up with a more experience Domme, she will surely gained more knowledge on session handling from a more seasoned Domme. I think they are just teaming up, as with her other friends like Amanda and Ivy. They even do triple Domme if your pocket is deep.

I don't think Mistress Ziva will offer discounted session (although I wished), just to " progress to a more advance stage " ..anyway, good luck trying ... haha:D

Hahahaha.... Not asking for discounted rate but just let her know that I be there for her if she needs a guinea pig for testing. Of cos must pay market rate 😁

otherOne
18-05-2017, 04:58 AM

I think it's kind of untoward for a dominatrix to communicate to clients this way unless it was part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Respecting the privacy of subs is a large part of being a pro domme, and is one of the things that set apart true dominas from cheap whores wearing black latex and leather and think that makes them part of the bdsm scene.

raygoat
18-05-2017, 02:35 PM
I think it's kind of untoward for a dominatrix to communicate to clients this way unless it was part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Respecting the privacy of subs is a large part of being a pro domme, and is one of the things that set apart true dominas from cheap whores wearing black latex and leather and think that makes them part of the bdsm scene.
Actually, I should not say that she just watsapp me and start seducing me. I change to another phone and we have problem with the SMS. Or rather I have problem as I can't receive her SMS reply on my new phone but when my old iPhone is connected to WiFi, the delay SMS starts popping up. This goes on for a few days and we are having this delay smsing for almost a week and eventually she says why not use watsapp. So we are chatting and slowly the topic drift to a more sensual nature . Sorry if I did not specify as I thought it's not important . But ya, I don't want a ML to start sending seducing message and got caught with my pants down lol. Sure lots of explaining to do to the wifey. But airah is different as it's a on going conversation turn sexy lol.

Goddessxenia
18-05-2017, 05:41 PM

Yep. I would never patronize these women. They are making a mockery out of BDSM, just using whips to whack a guys back, and then letting him lick their feet does not make them a dominatrix. And the tribute they charge for this nonsense is ridiculous.

Are u directing your remarks at me?

raygoat
18-05-2017, 08:04 PM

Hi mistress Xenia, good to see a local Dom here. I am sure they wasn't direct these remarks at you. as from what I read, they should be implying on something in general. Just search through backpage and you will find so many so call local dominatrix provide bdsm service. Many are unheard of. I did read quite a lot about goddess Xenia and FR from a few bros here did specify you are quite a genuine mistress.

I believe even if someone starting to be a mistress new also have to start somewhere and progress through the journey.
Even as a sub myself , I started with almost zero experience and slowly progress to a more advance stage. It's all about the experience and ideas we have that make the journey interesting.

Please pardon me as I am not so good in expressing myself but you know what I mean? And also pardon my bad grammar lol.
I feel it's more interesting interacting with people in a forum rather than just people asking short question or contacts or even worst still fake reports and false advertisement .

Recently , this thread has been quiet and many of the old birds seems MIA. Not much discussion till I almost want to go MIA already .

Which is why I start to write FR of my recent session with mistress airah. That's what a forum suppose to be . Share information and reviews. I really hate to see this thread become like many other thread out there becomes a advertisement thread with fake reviews and false advertising.

otherOne
19-05-2017, 07:37 AM

No I was not talking about any particular domme, especially not you since your reviews seem to indicate you are very skilled and legit.

I was just talking about the general trend that is happening in local bdsm scene, where some women provide femdom just for the money and ease compared to being an FL despite not really being dominant. Again I need to emphasize that I'm not directing these remarks at any particular domme, nor am I trying to paint all local dommes with a broad brush.

In fact I think it's good that there are more local providers.

iphone1s
19-05-2017, 02:45 PM

Goddess xenia is really hot! :D

Selamai
19-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Had a session with Lorita recently. She seriously knows what makes me tick haha. We don't talk much, but a wonderful session is always the outcome.

On the other hand, I have to agree with some of the bros here that Airah's naughty talk is really hot :p

poesl
22-05-2017, 11:19 PM

do you know what is the website link for this Xinxin?!

Schrodinger
22-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Had a 'clear the air' session with Goddess Xenia recently and glad to report that a misunderstanding was put out of the way... All I can say is - damn technology glitches! :p

Also had an interesting conversation vis-ŕ-vis local dommes - and the unfortunate chicken-or-the-egg situation. Like someone said, everyone needs to start somewhere - dommes or subs. If our local subs do not support newbie local dommes, how are they to gain experience and improve? And these newbies might have the potential but perhaps fade/disappear sooner rather than later since it is not worth their while very early down the road.

Yes, there are alternatives - cheaper ones at that - but I think there is a threshold below which locals will not feel comfortable even starting out. That said, if you see a domme a second time say, a few months down the road and she hasn't improved, well - that is then the domme's fault and perhaps some of the criticism here is warranted. Xenia realized a month into turning pro that she need to gain experience quickly - which is why she started travelling and hosting in other cities. But not everyone is so gung-ho.

Bottom line for me is - everyone gets a second chance. Think back to when you started as a sub - if you were seeing an experienced and skilled domme, do you not think you might have tested her patience or bored her? A good domme has to reply to many subs a day and I know many newbies have questions after questions that test dommes' patience. Personally I would cut new dommes the same slack that dommes probably gave me when I was starting out 20 years back.

While my misunderstanding with Xenia has been amicably resolved, she has decided to concentrate more on her overseas ventures. The prime reason is that despite higher tributes (got to cover airfare and accommodation you know...), her overseas subs are very appreciative of her gracing their homeland, and appreciative of her generally. Even to the point where one got obsessed and was bordering on stalking! In Sg, she gets too many no-shows and pranksters (leading to her collecting deposits) and folk who ask a lot of questions over many days but never make an appointment. And then she came in to this thread and saw the negativity around locals... So, you may have to see her in Seoul, HK, HCMC, Jakarta or some other city she might be travelling to if you wish to see her...

Fret not though, if you have seen her before. She will still host locally for subs she has seen before, if there is sufficient demand. I know she has just ordered a bunch of toys/equipment to replace part of her collection... waiting to be her guinea pig... :D

silverug
24-05-2017, 09:39 PM
That's a very good question.
Do they have a website? Sayako does, so does suniya, so do the ladies from Thai domina, and airah has one of sorts. Anya did have one before she retired
Do they have a regular presence on social media? Domina fire has Twitter and instagram with clips of her doing it to subs. Simone mentioned above is on twitter but I did find her underwhelming and over priced, kountess von kink is obviously an active member of the fetish community if you read her twitter
Do they have a large amount of equipment? New Dommes don't have much
Do they offer strap on? New Dommes don't know how or are reluctant to do it
Do they use derogatory names in their ads? Real Dommes know how to balance respect for their clients outside a session with inflicting punishment and torture during a session
Or just ask here for any feedback on a particular domme

All above, plus a few more below;
a) Always do reverse image search to find out if pictures taken from other sources
b) Use search box backpage, the listed contact number to find out if she is indeed independent / or by an agent. If same numbers has multiple ads with different girls, that's not a good sign
c) Does she has BDSM / session picture to proof?
d) Try to search also in sbf in case previously reported by other bros, try several terms like contact, name etc
e) Sometimes I would also send a message 'testing' their SM knowledge ..
f) If you always visit backpage, sometimes you would know that the description of the ads seems to have been copied .....

Taking your example, from reverse image search already revealed that the picture was from other sources;
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-bianca-new-dates-visiting-singapore-from-the-31st-of-may-to-the-6th-june/4301729

mag3459
25-05-2017, 04:44 PM
http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yan-yan/ New girl?

omnomnomnom
26-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Clarified. Mods can remove this post if you'd like.

omnomnomnom
27-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Had a session with Goddess Jamie today. It was good. She is accommodating to different fetishes and she is very hardworking as well. She can do either extreme BDSM (which I'm not into) or she can just do sensual domination as well. Even though she has only been pro domming for about 2 months, she already seems experienced enough in what she is doing and she can definitely get better. Overall I really enjoyed the session and it's definitely value for money.

Goddessxenia
28-05-2017, 05:40 AM

Compiled a list of local & prc doms for reference,,

Local
Lain (http://mistresslain.wixsite.com/bdsm) 250/hr
Candy (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/singaporean-chinese-domme-mistress-candy-hosting-on-monday-20-2/5168752) 250/hr
Yura (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/princess-yura-hosting-9-10-feb/5305827) 250/hr
Yuki (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-yuki-is-hosting-on-thursday-and-friday-9-10-feb/5353262) 250/hr
Belle (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-belle-is-hosting-on-saturday-18-feb/5416102) 250/hr
Luna (https://www.facebook.com/MistressLunaSg//)
Anja (http://mistressanja.com/)
Estella (https://www.empressestella.com/) 300/hr
Xenia 350/hr (http://www.collarspace.com/goodessxenia)
Lucelle aka Savi (http://www.collarspace.com/SaviAries)
Reika (https://fetlife.com/users/4691053) 300/hr (not too sure abt this one,,,)

I am not sure if this "onsenmaster" is careless or he did it on purpose? I felt that his remarks were directed at me while making a reference on the disappointing local dommes whom he had sessions with...:mad:

I strongly believed in freedom of speech which is why I never post,reply or thank my regular subs in this thread. I understand that there is a need/place to discuss with your fellow bros on your experiences with the dommes whom u have seen, be it a bad or good session...

I can't say all local pro-dommes are good but I know for sure that no pro-dommes would want to have a lousy session. Sometimes it is unfortunate that chemistry is not present between the pro-domme and the sub/slave which leads to unsatisfactory "playtime". I must say that these "No chemistry" session happened to me as well and it saddened me too. And in cases like these, u just have to move on and search for the pro-domme u like instead of slamming all local pro-dommes by putting down their worth (tributes)...:mad:

Honestly I don't know how many local pro-dommes are part-timers whom u subs mentioned that they are out to make easy money but are u supportive of her in becoming a full time pro-domme? BDSM/fetishes is an expensive hobby and u don't need to address it every month. So how often do u see the local pro-dommes to ensure that they can make a living out of it? Not forgetting that u subs are always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side (Visiting dommes from overseas)...:(

Goddessxenia
28-05-2017, 05:50 AM

I became a pro-domme 1 year ago and after 1 month into it, I had decided to be a 100% full time pro-domme. Over the past 1 year I have traveled extensively to a few countries for pro-domming which u can read from my google+ page (website). I wouldn't say I am the best but I certainly can't be the worst. Perhaps u didn't know, I was very much appreciated and welcome in the countries I visited for pro-domming and I am proud to be a Singaporean pro-domme to my overseas subs/slaves. But somehow I am considered over priced and under skilled in SG...:mad:

There is 1 very important thing I want the SG subs in sammyboy.com to know. Is that my worth is not determine by u or anyone!!! U may think I am costly and I respect u on your budget. Likewise I am not interested in cheap subs/slaves/thrills so lets get this fact straighten out once and for all...:rolleyes:

Pertaing to "onsenmaster's" remarks as quoted above, I totally understand his frustration on someone/anyone who picks up a whip, called herself a dominatrix with a tribute of $350/hr. As such, me being a traveling pro-domme who went international shouldn't be having a tribute of $350/hr because it would certainly means I am that "someone/anyone". I hate to degrade or embarrass my supporting subs/slaves in SG or overseas over this comment. And with much consideration, I have decided to increase my tribute from $350/hr to $450/hr as of 15th June 2017 onward. I will be leaving SG for pro-domming to other countries on 16th June and would be traveling for few months. Hence, my regular or any new subs/slaves who wish to see me before the tribute increases, pls do so before 15th June ya...;)

Belt
28-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Hence, my regular or any new subs/slaves who wish to see me before the tribute increases, pls do so before 15th June ya...;)

a good sales technique :rolleyes:

naughtyboyboy93
29-05-2017, 08:55 PM
what happen to luna? she quit already?

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:52 AM
Part 1

Goddess Jamie. I just had the best session ever with my Her. She totally fulfilled my fantasy. I’m a fetish addict. I find vanilla sex boring and I am always keen to try new stuff, always keen to push my limits. I have been a sub for awhile. I am bi have male masters, tranny masters before. Some were great, many were mediocre. The stopped being creative after awhile and never took advantage of the fact that I am in their total submission. And that to me defeats the purpose of being a Dom.

Goddess Jamie was my first female Dominatrix, and to me She was the best so far. This may sound sexist, but I never thought a lady can be a better dominatrix than a guy. Goddess Jamie proved me wrong.

Prior to the session I told Goddess, what my kinks are. Namely, facesitting, ass worship, golden showers, forced bi, cock worship among others. My only no-no was anal. So I booked a 2hr session with Her. The first hour, it was just me and Goddess. The 2nd hour, I arranged for a Male Indo dominatrix to join us. I told him that, for this session, Goddess Jamie is in total control and he should not show dominance over me or Her. I told him She can do what ever she pleases but he must not touch her first unless She allows him to.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Part 2

I booked a room in geylang with a nice big toilet because I am looking forward to get a shower of blessing from Goddess Jamie’s love hole. I stripped naked, and waited eagerly for Her arrival. I wasn’t sure what to expect at first. I only know that when She arrives, as a good sub, I should be kneeling with my head bowed down on the ground ready to serve Her. She entered the room and I did just that. I wasn’t sure at first what to do, whether I should look up of not look at Her at all for fear of being disrespectful towards my Goddess. She changed into her outfit which looks stunningly sexy, a leather corset and shorts. She put on her knee-high leather boots and then sat on the bed with me still kneeling with my head down. She then told me to that Her boots are dirty and need some cleaning. Like a good slave, I know what my roles are. Without further instructions from Her I used my tounge to lick every inch of her boots clean. I wished I had the guts to go beyond Her boots and lick her sexy knee and thigh but I respect Her enough not to. I also wished I get to suck Her toes clean but I do understand my place as Her sub, Her slave and since this is my first time with Her, I do not deserve to taste Her Goddessly smooth skin. I understand I need to earn such priviledge. She was smoking a cigarette while I was licking Her boots and after finishing Her cigarette, She asked me to open my mouth and threw the stub in my mouth. Fuck, I thought, this is so humiliating yet I was so turned on by the fact that at least that’s the closest I can get to tasting Her delicious-looking lips. She has this very gorgeous sadistic smile which I really adore. I was told to swallow it, and so I chewed on the stub although, it did not break down really well. Fortunately She asked me to spit it out if not I’d probably choked on it. Haha. But I would have died a happy man. After a few minutes of licking Her boots. She told me to get up, face away from her and She pushed me onto the bed. She chained my legs and asked me to turn around. I just do as told. Then She stood in front of me, looking so fucking hot and sexy in Her corset. She had a figure of a Goddess. She took out a roll of duct tape and tape my mouth with it. She then used Her nails and lightly glide it on my thighs and then my dick. She was such a tease. My dick was hard and twitching from the pleasure.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Part 3

She got on the bed and got on top of me before kneeling on top of my face with Her groin right above my face and I understood what was coming next. She then sat on my face and said while looking at me with the most sexiest eyes I have seen, “I know you’re waiting for this.” Those words got my dick so hard. I knew then that She was the One. The One I would fully submit to. I can see that She’s really passionate at this and not just doing it for the money. Deep inside I wished my mouth wasn’t duct taped. I wished I can smell Her. I wished I can stick out my tongue in Her and try to pleasure Her. I feel so deprived. I knew I need to earn it. I MUST earn that priviledge. I want to taste Her juice on my tongue and down my throat. But I must prove myself worthy. I tried to push my head against Her groin in hopes that I get to pleasure Her even for a bit. Afterall, I am here to serve Her. After a few minutes of facesitting, She got up, looked into my face and spat on it. “Opps, I forgot your mouth is taped. I wanted it in your mouth.” Oh Goddess Jamie, I would be an honour to have any secretions of yours swallowed, I said to myself. Her spit landed on my face. I felt degraded but at the same time, so turned on by it. She then went to her luggage bag and took our a leash. Normally my other Master/Mistress in the past would chain the leash to my dog collar. Goddess Jamie hooked her leash to my cock piercing and pulled it signaling me to follow Her. Like a good slave, I did. I followed Her around the corner of the bed before She stood still right in front of the mirror. I did not know what to do at first. I wanted to bury my face in Her lovely ass but I was afraid if it’s disrespectful. But seeing Her looking at the mirror, I knew what She was expecting me to do. So I came forward and buried my face in between her clothed buttcheeks, smelling Her wonderful aroma. I was in heaven. The duct tape was off then. So I took that advantage to stick out my tongue and lick Her crack. I kissed Her clothed ass and I have to admit that I tried to sneak some kisses and licks below Her shorts and I get to taste Her skin. I wished She wasn’t wearing any shorts. I would have worshipped her ass, anus and kissed, licked and rimmed it clean for Her. It would be such an honour. I badly wanna smell and taste Her. I hope one day I will worthy enough to be given that priviledge. I can see Her watching me on the mirror burying my face in Her ass. My cock was really hard. I felt super horny but helpless. Fucking her was never on my mind throughout. I can fuck anyone else, but a Goddess is meant to be worshipped. All I wanted to do was worship every corner of Her body.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Part 4

Before long, there was a knock on the door. The male dom that I hired has arrived. My heart was racing. Now another man is going to see me crawling around naked with a leash on my dick and spit on my face. How humiliating. But it got me even turned on more. She opened the door and let him in. I did not look up to look at him. It doesn’t matter to me how he looks. TO me, he’s there as a prop. He’s there for me to prove my obedience towards my Goddess and I will do whatever she tells me to do, even to a guy. Goddess Jamie then said, “We have a guest, help him remove is shoes.” Imagine the humiliation, having to kneel before an alpha male and removing his shoes. After removing his shoes and socks, Goddess Jamie commanded me to lick his feet clean. Unlike Goddess Jamie’s boots, this guy’s feet smells a bit. I reminded myself, that I am here to obey my Goddess’s command and I will do as she please. I sticked out my tongue and lick every corner of his feet clean and also sucked his toes as commanded by my Goddess. It was so degrading. Licking his feet wasn’t a turn on for me per se. But obeying Goddess Jamie’s command is. And so I continued licking with a hard cock knowing that I am being an obedient slave to Goddess Jamie.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:58 AM
PART 5

Goddess Jamie, then commanded me to remove his underwear and sucked his dick. This is the first time I had to suck dick in front of a lady. A really hot beautiful lady that is, which under normal circumstances, If I see Her on the street and not knowing who She is, I would think to myself, “Gosh, I would fuck her”. But She is my Goddess and my place is under Her feet. My purpose is to fulfill her every desire and right now She wants me to suck his dick and I will do just that without any objection. Again, I am not here to please Him but I am here to be an obedient slave to Goddess Jamie. I took his big dick in my mouth and remembered that he is Her guest and I will please him if it pleases Her. She watched me sucked him. I wished I had eyes at the back of my head to watch Her watch me suck him. After sucking him for awhile, She pulled my leash signalling me to stop and pulled me towards the wardrobe. She then hooked my my leash on the wardrobe’s knob. She stood up, approached him and then said “You are right, he’s quite good-looking” and leaned against him. She flirted with him lightly kissing his neck and touched his body. I was jealous. I wished I was in his place. I knew she can sense that. But a Goddess can do what she please. I have no right to say anything. Afterall, I put myself in this situation. She continued to make out with him grinding him and occasionally looked at my direction with her sexy eyes. I can see his hands groping every part of her. I was really jealous but at the same time turned on by my deprivation. Goddess Jamie, then gave me the permission to touch myself. I was in a confused state. I felt turn on but at the same time felt super humiliated watching them get it on. My cock was confused too. It was hard (but not too hard) but I just did not want to cum just yet. It would be a waste because I crave for her to do more things to me. I want more from her. They then moved on the bed and continued to make out. She continued to look at me watching me wanking myself. They kissed, but She kept Her clothes on. Thank goodness for that. They simulated different sex position grinding each other and me, feeling like a fool in the corner trying to wank myself. It’s really difficult for me to explain the feeling. It’s degradation at it’s best but it’s not enough to make me cum. I need more of her.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 01:59 AM
PART 6

After awhile, She got up, left him on the bed and asked me to suck him and finish him off. I crawled onto the bed, got in between his legs and put his hard dick in my mouth. I wanted to finish him off as soon as possible so that I can have my time with Goddess, so I put in a lot of effort. I sucked and strokes his dick passionately, with Goddess all the while watching just a few inches away from my face. She then asked “Who’s the slut now?”. I replied “Me Goddess.” And continued to devour his dick. While I was sucking him, Goddess Jamie spat a huge spit on my face which got my dick super hard again. Dear Goddess Jamie, if you are reading this, please spit more on me. It was the ultimate turn on. Your mucous and secretions are sweet as honey to me. “I want to cum on your face.” She later said. She crawled closer to him and started kissing him while I sucked his hard throbbing cock. Before long, he moaned and spurts off hot cum shot out of his dick and messed up my face. And like a good slave, I obeyed Goddess’s command to clean his cum on his dick and some that splattered on his thigh. I felt relieve. I felt happy that I did a good enough job to finish him off as commanded by Goddess Jamie. I was glad that that guy will be leaving soon and Goddess will put her attention back on me.

After he left, Goddess told me that She wanted to pee badly and requested to have Her pee on me. She asked me to crawl to the toilet and lie down. I really wanted Her to pee on my cum-covered face. I would swallow Her sweet juices. To others it maybe crude, but to me, those sweet golden juices came from my Goddess’s pussy and I would gladly open my mouth and take every drip of it down my throat. I would also love to clean Her up but I understand, that I am not-worthy of a Goddess’s pussy on my tongue. But She denied letting me drink her juices because she was having menses. Instead, She semi squat above me and peed on my dick and on my body. It was a wonderful gush of wonderful smelling juice all over my body. It was then I knew I could cum. And I asked Goddess Jamie for Her permission to allow me to cum. Within seconds, I orgasm and my cum mixed with Her pee on my body. It was magical. Goddess Jamie then commanded me to eat my own cum that dripped down my hand while she watched me standing at the door of the toilet. I gladly licked the cum off my fingers and I could also taste her pee mixed with it. It was heavenly.

SlaveZahrin
30-05-2017, 11:52 AM
PART 7

My time with Goddess Jamie was wonderful to say the least and I do not think it’s right for me to rate Her performance because you don’t use numbers to rate a Goddess. You show your appreciation by continuing to serve her and fulfill Her every desire. And I will do just that. I am looking forward to the arrival of my cock cage which I just ordered yesterday and I wish to have total submission to Goddess Jamie.

Thank you Goddess Jamie for giving me a chance to serve and worship you.

otherOne
30-05-2017, 01:01 PM
what happen to luna? she quit already?

Hmm, her website is offline, her fetlife is not active. My guess is she quit bdsm and went back to swinging haha .

sequence79
30-05-2017, 05:20 PM
There's a new mistress called queen roxy. has anyone met her?

onsenmaster
31-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Xenia it took me a long time to reply as I was overseas and it didn't seem urgent enough to warrant a reply. Just to reassure you the statement wasn't directed at you. In fact if you have read thru my previous posts, I mentioned that Anya (whom I'm not sure where is she now) and yourself (whom I have yet to try but I read good reviews) are 2 locals I felt are worth the effort

I had my fair share of disappointing experiences overseas myself

clammedshut
01-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Had a session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca last week. Must say I really enjoyed my short time with them, and wished I had asked for a longer session instead.

Mistress Simone is a very experienced Mistress with the most cruel and sadistic ideas! Mistress Francesca was playful, breathtakingly pretty and sexy, and had the cutest British accent. Seeing them having fun while you suffer was truly an experience!

I shall not spoil the fun for potential subs here, but they did come up with many sadisic games which were both entertaining, yet painful!

I second this. did not manage to see Simone this time around, but met her previously in Feb, and enjoyed every minute of it!

omnomnomnom
01-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Had a session with Mistress Simone and Mistress Francesca last week. Must say I really enjoyed my short time with them, and wished I had asked for a longer session instead.

Mistress Simone is a very experienced Mistress with the most cruel and sadistic ideas! Mistress Francesca was playful, breathtakingly pretty and sexy, and had the cutest British accent. Seeing them having fun while you suffer was truly an experience!

I shall not spoil the fun for potential subs here, but they did come up with many sadisic games which were both entertaining, yet painful!

What is the damage?

kokobdsm
01-06-2017, 11:42 PM
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/21f-ill-take-care-of-all-you-naughty-little-pussy-boys/6382203

this one?
I have just tried cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy
She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like.
She used her rotten, spank, iron ball to make my useless balls and cock die.
Now my cock and balls are twice in size after her torture.
I love to see her again to surrender my useless cock and balls.
Anyone like to try, I recommend to try her
👍

kokobdsm
01-06-2017, 11:45 PM
I have just tried cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy
She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like.
She used her rotten, spank, iron ball to make my useless balls and cock die.
Anyone like to try, I recommend to try her
👍

doctor sex
02-06-2017, 02:24 PM
What is the damage?

In February, Simone was charging 550 for an hour. No doubt with her sidekick it's even more than that.

Personally speaking, I thought she was worth about half that amount. A relative novice, few toys, costumes were very limited, bit fat and didn't really listen to my preferences. Ended up doing stuff that was a bit boring.

Maybe she's got better.

doctor sex
02-06-2017, 02:27 PM
I have just got punishment for cock and balls torture with Mistress Queen Roxy. She is very friendly, but she is very strict during her session, which I like. She used her rotten, spank, iron ball and her Sneakers to make my useless cock and balls die.
Anyone like to try, I recommend you to get her punishment.

Well your spamming has turned everyone off trying this Mistress

sequence79
02-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Well your spamming has turned everyone off trying this Mistress

don't think he did it purposely la haha. but kind of backfire.

Bataille
03-06-2017, 04:39 PM
In February, Simone was charging 550 for an hour. No doubt with her sidekick it's even more than that.

Personally speaking, I thought she was worth about half that amount. A relative novice, few toys, costumes were very limited, bit fat and didn't really listen to my preferences. Ended up doing stuff that was a bit boring.

Maybe she's got better.

I saw her the last time she was in town and agree, she is not as skilled as her ads might suggest. Definitely overpriced. Also, she is heftier than the photos she posts.

Her companion is petit and gorgeous, but not quite dom material.

They were fine, but overpriced.

Analingusman
03-06-2017, 10:35 PM
I saw her the last time she was in town and agree, she is not as skilled as her ads might suggest. Definitely overpriced. Also, she is heftier than the photos she posts.

Her companion is petit and gorgeous, but not quite dom material.

They were fine, but overpriced.

Was supposed to meet her today but she message me canceling the session for some personal reason. And yes she too quote me 550. Looks like i got luckly:D

napsterz
04-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Anyone tried mistress jaa or mistress wael ? Are they chio how is their tease

blacknyellow
05-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Mistress Airah = amazingly awesome!

Please find this beloved Mistress on Singapore Backpage.

Yours Truly

B 'n' Y 😀

silverug
06-06-2017, 01:04 AM
I did give Mistress Roxy a go, she's new but she's been catching up real quick. I am mostly a fetishist, so, my session was just casual fun with fetish centered theme, it was a good session. Her charge is relative to her experience ... so, it's worth a try.

At the end of session, she even asked if there's anything to improved ! She's not shy and with such positive attitude, she could far in Domming.

My advice to any bros wanted to session with her....do, chat her up and tell her your ideal session ..... I wished her all the best, I would certainly visit her again.. by then, perhaps she would have improved by "leaps" and bounds.

silverug
06-06-2017, 08:06 PM

Maybe she's got better.

I was tempted to try her service when I was in BKK, I think she quoted 8k THB per hour like that.....in the end did not session with her as she does not fulfill all my fetishes. So, I opted for Mistress Cat .... :D. It was one of the session to remember.

Sometimes we give too much credit to all these visit Caucasians Domme :confused:

BobDolly
06-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Hi all, just a couple quick updates.

Late last year got to finally try LaSio in Tokyo, with Akiho. Almost missed the meeting venue, one has to be careful not to rely blindly on whatsapp when you are supposed to meet near one of a gazillion of coffee places with the same name.
In spite of the, at the time, weaker yen, session there remain quite lumpy as one has to factor in extra hotels etc.
Nonetheless overall session was rather pleasant; A is very experienced and knows how to fine tune to whatever she feels is pertinent ;)

Also tried to meet the famous Murasaki but was not available. Nor was Benio from SD, which I would have liked to see again after a fairly vanilla meetup yrs ago, but havent been able to arrange on various meetups there.

BobDolly
06-06-2017, 11:05 PM

Did not know Ziva was a newbie, had the pleasure to meet her last month or so, and seemed very confident and with great poise. Would definitely recommend

BobDolly
06-06-2017, 11:11 PM
They are both known for the "sensual" form of femdom.

And btw the current mistress Jaa actually goes by Goddess Pasaya, this is the original mistress jaa:

https://hcbdsm.com/video/mistress-jaa-tease-and-denial-6980.html

Are you sure they are the same person? Jaa has been around for a long time, Pasaya I thought for a few years but lesser.
I met Jaa quite a few years ago, definitely very good at T&D.
I did seem to read on this board though that tributes had increased a lot etc lately, I can only vouch for the years ago.

iphone1s
07-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Where is anja and keiko? :D

otherOne
07-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Are you sure they are the same person? Jaa has been around for a long time, Pasaya I thought for a few years but lesser.
I met Jaa quite a few years ago, definitely very good at T&D.
I did seem to read on this board though that tributes had increased a lot etc lately, I can only vouch for the years ago.

No I meant that they are not the same person. Pasaya took over Jaa's title and job.

otherOne
07-06-2017, 11:08 PM
Where is anja and keiko? :D

Anja quit after getting too much unwanted attention. In SG, this scene requires discretion, but instead she wanted to promote herself non stop and even went on to do interviews in the newspaper. The last I heard some hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of rooms when she was doing sessions.

Keiko skipped town after scamming money off a few people, though I'm not sure if she did the scamming as a domme, or scammed people in her vanilla life. She now lives in USA if I'm not wrong

napsterz
07-06-2017, 11:20 PM
They are both known for the "sensual" form of femdom.

And btw the current mistress Jaa actually goes by Goddess Pasaya, this is the original mistress jaa:

https://hcbdsm.com/video/mistress-jaa-tease-and-denial-6980.html

She denied him for 3 hours in that video apparently.

But from the short clips I've seen on the jaa4u website, both Jaa and Wael seem to be incredibly skilled in tease, and Wael specializes in tease so she's probably better at it.

Though looks wise Pasaya is definitely better. Wael looks a bit masculine in my opinion.

Are you planning on travelling to Thailand to session with them? :D

Ya bro cos Singapore doesn't have such mistresses leh. You mean there are different mistress jaa bro? How to get the original one? I think pretty one better tease leh if not too muscular will turn off not

silverug
08-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Bro which one more chio ? This pasaya how's her tease good or not

Jaa 1.0 was her 30s, milfy.
Jaa 2.0 aka Pasaya by now could be closed to 30 ... I followed their postings on the web years back. Pasaya is the prettier ones for sure. Between the 2 you can only session with Pasaya since Jaa 1.0 retired.

I recalled there was a lady boy called Natty ? in their team But after surgery, he/she left ....

For me, I'd prefer to look for other Domme

napsterz
08-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Jaa 1.0 was her 30s, milfy.
Jaa 2.0 aka Pasaya by now could be closed to 30 ... I followed their postings on the web years back. Pasaya is the prettier ones for sure. Between the 2 you can only session with Pasaya since Jaa 1.0 retired.

I recalled there was a lady boy called Natty ? in their team But after surgery, he/she left ....

For me, I'd prefer to look for other Domme

Why bro? Is it pasaya tease skill not there? Any other domme who are damn good at teasing?

silverug
08-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Why bro? Is it pasaya tease skill not there? Any other domme who are damn good at teasing?

I just felt that her strong point might be teasing and the rest of activities just average. As for me T&D just secondary .....;)

onsenmaster
08-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Thought I will share a recent session I had in Osaka. Not a very well known club, but pretty established in the Umeda / Juso area. I shall not name the club or the mistress as it is just my experience. I have decided to try a new mistress at the spur of the moment and relished in the chance to be able to meet someone who has starred in several SMQR videos.

She was visually stunning (the reason why I chose her in the first place). However, although I have firmly communicated my tastes and limits, she performed certain acts that at points got me worried, namely heavy trampling, even though I have stated specifically upfront (in English and broken Japanese) that I had a surgery before and no trampling should be done.

I was bound, made to lie on the floor and was trampled without mercy. Of course, I was worried about the situation but fortunately, nothing untoward happened. But this act sort of dampened my spirit a little and it was one of the more negative experiences I had in the land of the rising sun.

So overseas sessions do come with their fair share of negativity and bad experiences, although I would say my experiences there have been 90% positive.

Pls do not ask me to name the club or the mistress because in any case, this club is out of the way and will not be frequented by most who are on a routine visit. For me, I have a regular domme whom I try to visit whenever I'm in the country and in the Kansai area. This was a once-off event that was out of my comfort zone.

I'm so sorry to hear about Anja. How did hotels know about her deeds? I don't think she showed her face in those magazine interviews.

Selamai
10-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Anybody knows of any BDSM clubs in Hokkaido ?

I was tempted to try her service when I was in BKK, I think she quoted 8k THB per hour like that.....in the end did not session with her as she does not fulfill all my fetishes. So, I opted for Mistress Cat .... :D. It was one of the session to remember.

Sometimes we give too much credit to all these visit Caucasians Domme :confused:

I had a memorable session with mistress Cat too haha :D

wew123
10-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Hi Bros,
I am quite interested in the Tease and Denial session, any idea who can give it without spanking or making marks on body?
I want to come home clean :D

Noraa
11-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Has anyone tried thai mistress yuri on backpage? She has previously posted in April and is using a different number now. Ad seems pretty legit.

Link (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-yuri-is-here-to-dominate-you/6411133)
Old Link (http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/sadistic-thai-mistress-available-for-bdsm-session/5815728)

otherOne
12-06-2017, 08:27 PM
anyone met this lady called mistress stacy?

She is doing findomme (ie taking money without doing anything and calling it a fetish), but she seems to have done sessions in the past. Looks really hot and dominant though.

abc133
12-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Anyone tried mistress cat from thaidomina ? How is it?is she a sadist ? Can she do out-call?

And also are there any prc domme that cater to scat fetishes ?.. i have been fantasizing it and wanting to try it out

abc133
13-06-2017, 12:02 AM
i mean mistress cat from thaifemdom...anyone tried her ? how is it ? is she a sadist ? i read she can cater to all kind of fetishes right ? And does she do out-call ? Feel like travelling to thailand to try

And anyone knows any prc domme who does scat fetishes here ? Have been wanting to try it

punishme
13-06-2017, 05:56 AM
Hi Bros , good news for all you waiting for a real Thai domme , Mistress June from Thaigoddessx will visit Singapore 3rd to 8th July to cater for all your fetishes , hard or soft its up to your wish .
Contact her at www.thaigoddessx.com to book a session , it will be a truly good experience .

punishme
13-06-2017, 06:05 AM
i mean mistress cat from thaifemdom...anyone tried her ? how is it ? is she a sadist ? i read she can cater to all kind of fetishes right ? And does she do out-call ? Feel like travelling to thailand to try

And anyone knows any prc domme who does scat fetishes here ? Have been wanting to try it

Hi Bro , I met Cat one time and to be honest a bit young and did not find her very sadistic , I believe she offers scat if you ask . She does not work with Mistress Morgan at thaifemdom anymore . If you want a true sadist and good scat experience go for Morgan at thaifemdom and you will not be disappointed ,if you want strict she will give you strict .

abc133
13-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro , I met Cat one time and to be honest a bit young and did not find her very sadistic , I believe she offers scat if you ask . She does not work with Mistress Morgan at thaifemdom anymore . If you want a true sadist and good scat experience go for Morgan at thaifemdom and you will not be disappointed ,if you want strict she will give you strict .

But she looks so beautiful and hot.. hmm might be planning a trip soon

And as for now ..no prc domme offer brown shower right? Used to have alot but i dont have the balls to try and now when i want to try, they are all gone

silverug
13-06-2017, 09:11 PM

And as for now ..no prc domme offer brown shower right? Used to have alot but i dont have the balls to try and now when i want to try, they are all gone

I have sessioned with Mistress Cat. She is a cosplay model and very attractive. I have seen some of her session pictures which could tell that was from a 'heavy' session.
Generally, if you communicate your session expectation upfront...I am quite sure, she could manage it I believe.
She has timid/soft voice but make no mistake .. :D , she can make you weep, if that's your expectation.

abc133
14-06-2017, 11:24 AM
I have sessioned with Mistress Cat. She is a cosplay model and very attractive. I have seen some of her session pictures which could tell that was from a 'heavy' session.
Generally, if you communicate your session expectation upfront...I am quite sure, she could manage it I believe.
She has timid/soft voice but make no mistake .. :D , she can make you weep, if that's your expectation.

Wow thats good to hear..sounds like die also must try. haha can describe some of what you do with her ...did she give you a safe word?

punishme
15-06-2017, 12:38 AM

You can contact Cat at www.brutalcat.com , her contact info is on the website.

patcool
15-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Is Kathy still around in this business? Any1 can share her ctc?

napsterz
15-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Hi Bros , good news for all you waiting for a real Thai domme , Mistress June from Thaigoddessx will visit Singapore 3rd to 8th July to cater for all your fetishes , hard or soft its up to your wish .
Contact her at www.thaigoddessx.com to book a session , it will be a truly good experience .

Bro she got do tease and denial or not? Her tits damn nice able to squeeze?

iphone1s
15-06-2017, 06:55 PM
Anja quit after getting too much unwanted attention. In SG, this scene requires discretion, but instead she wanted to promote herself non stop and even went on to do interviews in the newspaper. The last I heard some hotels started recognizing her and chasing her out of rooms when she was doing sessions.

Keiko skipped town after scamming money off a few people, though I'm not sure if she did the scamming as a domme, or scammed people in her vanilla life. She now lives in USA if I'm not wrong

no way of contacting them anymore? T_T

punishme
16-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Bro she got do tease and denial or not? Her tits damn nice able to squeeze?

Tease and denial yes its fine but squeezing breasts I don't think so , that would be like role reversal . She will also be coming with Mistress Nikki .

naughtyboysing
17-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Wanted to post a quick positive review of double domme sessions with Mistress Ziva and Mistress Airah. Mistress Airah is very well equipped and has a special vibrating machine which is perfect for ruined orgasms. Mistress Ziva is a goddess in her stockings. Highly recommended

lovespreader
17-06-2017, 05:38 PM
I had a session with Mistress Lain and she exceeded my expectations in every way. She is very professional and follows the safe, sane, and consensual standards of a BDSM session. She makes the effort to teach me the proper protocols and positions, which highlights her desire to establish a long-term DS relationship with her slaves and train them to be better with each session.

She is truly sadistic, and coupled with her creative mind, I was utterly mind-fucked and endured huge amounts of pain - way more than I had ever endured in my life. She simply has a way to make you take more for her as she smiles at your agony. In the midst of enduring all the pain, and while I was tied up gazing at her beauty and gorgeous heels, I came, not once, but twice. I had ejaculated from pain alone, something that I had never known, and she made me discover that side of myself through her devious torments.

The deposit that she requested for was to weed out the insincere. She meticulously plans each session based on her slaves' interest so it would be a waste of her time if they call off the session at the last minute.

I recommend paying for access to her private blog first to understand her inner thoughts before deciding if you want to embark on a BDSM journey with her.

otherOne
18-06-2017, 12:29 AM
I had ejaculated from pain alone,

I don't think that's biologically possibly.:D

napsterz
18-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Wanted to post a quick positive review of double domme sessions with Mistress Ziva and Mistress Airah. Mistress Airah is very well equipped and has a special vibrating machine which is perfect for ruined orgasms. Mistress Ziva is a goddess in her stockings. Highly recommended

Bro can share how the ruined orgasm is carried out?

outonbail
18-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Anyone got suggestions for sensual bdsm? Alternate between pain and pleasure?

Mcwoof00
20-06-2017, 12:11 PM
I agree that sounds ridiculous. And your write-up reads like it's a poorly disguised advertisement for her instead of a review.

i find it ridiculous as well.. how to even come from pain.. could it be a forced write up? lol

haopapa
20-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Kelly b4?

d2pre
21-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Anyone tried Mistress Kelly b4?

Any link to her ads

lancerex
21-06-2017, 02:49 PM
she looks very pretty and slim

anyone? is she genuine?

silverug
22-06-2017, 12:36 AM
she looks very pretty and slim

Looks like she's only offering findom ... not sure how many subs looking into such thing ...:D

clammedshut
22-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Looks like she's only offering findom ... not sure how many subs looking into such thing ...:D

to answer the earlier questions, she is real.
pretty, broad shoulders and tall instead of petite, but slim. kind of like an asian sophie turner.

pretty much a findomme, which means either you get a kick out of giving money, or are prepared to pay up a lot before you see any action.

nta88
23-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Hi bro here who are meeting Singapore local domme. How do you avoid running into awful situation where the mistress is your colleague, neighbour, housemate,friend or worse your relative? Did you ever running into such situation?

lovespreader
23-06-2017, 06:01 AM
i find it ridiculous as well.. how to even come from pain.. could it be a forced write up? lol

It is not a forced write up. Are you aware that a person can ejaculate without even touching their own cock, i.e. "hands-free orgasm"? Perhaps that was what happened rather than from pain alone. Maybe I should rephrase into saying I ejaculated while in pain?

copymark
23-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Hi bro here who are meeting Singapore local domme. How do you avoid running into awful situation where the mistress is your colleague, neighbour, housemate,friend or worse your relative? Did you ever running into such situation?

That's fantasy la haha. In reality it won't happen. I guess when we see the pictures of the mistress we already know if it's somebody we ought to know.

otherOne
23-06-2017, 06:08 PM

When we see pictures, even with face cropped off or blurred we would still be able to notice if they were related. However what you described is a common fantasy haha.

strayedsouls
23-06-2017, 10:17 PM
del..........

outonbail
25-06-2017, 12:35 AM

quote from the military: act blur live longer

reading
25-06-2017, 10:56 AM
quote from the military: act blur live longer

agree bro, just continue do it, maybe more fun :D

napsterz
25-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Tease and denial yes its fine but squeezing breasts I don't think so , that would be like role reversal . She will also be coming with Mistress Nikki .

How she conduct tease and denial? Will she actually stroke your dick like jaa

JoDo
25-06-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm inquiring on Airah. How does Airah look like? Both her face and body?

For those who have tried double domming with Airah and Ziva, who would you pick if you have budget for only one? I heard lots of stuff about them and really like to try both out though I just don't wish to be that adventurous with my money all at once.

Who would be a better spank and bang for your buck?

punishme
26-06-2017, 12:55 AM
How she conduct tease and denial? Will she actually stroke your dick like jaa

Hi Bro , yes stroking your dick is fine . I remember one time I was on my knees and Mistress June was standing above me eating a banana and spiting it into my mouth , I was so horny that I was wanking myself . She did not want me to come so put my dick between her legs to stop me but I just moved back and forth wanking my dick between her legs which she found amusing . I was allowed to cum later with facesitting . Make a session with her , you wont regret it Bro , she and Nikki are only with you a short time so don't miss the opportunity .

otherOne
26-06-2017, 12:53 PM
yes I have sessioned her before

beautiful smile, and very professional in a good way; i.e she dresses up and groomed herself for the session.

I think she deserves our support for the efforts she puts in.

What race is she btw.

JoDo
26-06-2017, 01:54 PM
What race is she btw.

Haven't tried her. But from her videos, she does seem to have a PRC accent when speaking English.

napsterz
26-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Hi Bro , yes stroking your dick is fine . I remember one time I was on my knees and Mistress June was standing above me eating a banana and spiting it into my mouth , I was so horny that I was wanking myself . She did not want me to come so put my dick between her legs to stop me but I just moved back and forth wanking my dick between her legs which she found amusing . I was allowed to cum later with facesitting . Make a session with her , you wont regret it Bro , she and Nikki are only with you a short time so don't miss the opportunity .

But bro I see her website like she only do pain. I just want her stroke and tease the f out of me also can ah? Or I have to wank myself? Can share her charges? Thanks bro

punishme
27-06-2017, 02:18 AM
But bro I see her website like she only do pain. I just want her stroke and tease the f out of me also can ah? Or I have to wank myself? Can share her charges? Thanks bro

No she does not only do pain , she always wanked me at the finish . Just tell her what you want in an email and she will accommodate your wishes . You must tell her what you want before the session so she can organise the session to your satisfaction.

iphone1s
28-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Is Anja married to her bf?

Since keiko jumped ship due to scamming money, will she ever return from the US?

HC_LOVER
28-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Is Anja married to her bf?

Since keiko jumped ship due to scamming money, will she ever return from the US?
Lucky had served these 2 mistress before and no regrets now.

EVee
28-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Have been lurking here for years , but recently seen a lot of Bros asking for reviews so decided to help out...

Foremost, because this will affect your different experiences, let me share fmy "fetish" first. It is mainly various erotic humiliation by pretty young girls - always had crushes on very hot girls (like prettiest girl in school) and gave fantasies of serving them and being used and abused by them. Etc. So this is quite mild in the range of things I suppose.

Anyway, I had tried Mistress Anja twice and she is very good at making you tick. She really knows how to f with you. Looks wise, which is very important to me (see fetish above), she does dress up etc. She also makes you feel vulnerable. And she actually takes some risks and try pushing u a little. She is also more Creative/have more knowledge on what buttons to press. I suspect she has very good insights from people who are into this fetish. But I won't go into detail since she seemed to have retired.

I tried Princess Yura. I believe she is naturally sadistic and dominant. But I am not so much into pain (esp. nipple torture) so the actual session was too much for me. I think i was close to tears - if you are into that. She didn't really dress up for the session or cared for it much it seems (late 2 hours) but that 2 hrs wait was all in all quite humiliating too because she made me run around to buy stuff. Looks wise she is very small and doesn't really have that hot pretty girl look. But she is definitely there to abuse and use you, and that can be quite arousing.

Then I tried Princess Yuki. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable session in all. She dresses up and has very nice hair. She can afford to be a bit more humiliating, abusive / assertive which will spice up the session more. Otherwise will recommend her for a gentle introduction.

EVee
29-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Also since I know you brudders are eager to find out, I recently contacted Mistress Stacy who have been posting ads in backpage/locanto/etc, and paid 100 to follow her instagram account.

Although I am not into findom, and definitely more cash strapped than most of the brudders, I have also agreed to pay a weekly tribute with an expiry date. She has humiliated me over email and has been asking me to do some humiliating things.

I am still not 100% convinced she is real but will arrange for a "meal date" to verify sometime in July. I am hoping she is as pretty/young/hot as her profile photos seem to suggest. :)

She also appear to have 2 very well to do "pay pigs" who sponsored expensive flight and hotels.

Funny thing is, in one of her photos, she seem to have the same nail polish Colour as princess Yuri haha .. maybe they know each other but I can't think of a good reason for that coincidence

This all in all feels like it is going to be an expensive experience without much in return so I thot if I can help the brudders up here, I will continue to share.

Of course all info will be general to protect privacy of all concerned :)

silverug
29-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Its been awhile since I had a satisfied session until today when I made my first visit to Mistress Ziva ( http://mistressziva.domfiles.com/home ).
She's seems to be a playful, friendly lady with a good approach while in session, probably because I requested her not to treat me as a sub/slave but as a friend instead.

I requested for a fetish session and she thoughtfully prep herself fulfilling my fantasy way beyond expectations.
She comes with a beautiful ass IMO and bros who are into ass/butt worship and face sitting will probably adore her :D .

She's a gem to local kinkster....I certainly enjoyed my session with her.
Yup I felt priveledged to have let her ass perched on my face

JoDo
29-06-2017, 05:59 PM
For those of you who did double domme with Airah and Ziva. Who do you think is hotter? Who do you think is better at seduction?

Irelandmaddox
30-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Sessioned with Goddess Jamie, and fuck! She's really something! Beautiful and elegant, From the way she ordered me to lick her boots to the way she teased and denied me. I was so aroused i could not stop admiring her smile. I requested corporal caning as well, she was really sinister to use heavy stainless steel chains to a chair while i expose my ass. She caned me with the look of evil, enjoyed more when i started bleeding. We did anal play, she smelled incredible! I was so smitten with the way she thrust, putting 2 fingers with dildo and i cummed in no time.

She is worth my time my money and value. Friendly before session but during session... She is truly a Goddess.

otherOne
30-06-2017, 10:20 AM
She's a gem to local kinkster....I certainly enjoyed my session with her.
Yup I felt priveledged to have let her ass perched on my face

Its been awhile since I had a satisfied session until today when I made my first visit to Mistress Ziva ( http://mistressziva.domfiles.com/home ).
She's seems to be a playful, friendly lady with a good approach while in session, probably because I requested her not to treat me as a sub/slave but as a friend instead.

I requested for a fetish session and she thoughtfully prep herself fulfilling my fantasy way beyond expectations.
She comes with a beautiful ass IMO and bros who are into ass/butt worship and face sitting will probably adore her :D .

What race/nationality is Ziva?

silverug
30-06-2017, 02:17 PM
What race/nationality is Ziva?

PRC, but can converse comfortably in English. She not that typical ML you see from agent, there's no camparison

napsterz
30-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Sessioned with Goddess Jamie, and fuck! She's really something! Beautiful and elegant, From the way she ordered me to lick her boots to the way she teased and denied me. I was so aroused i could not stop admiring her smile. I requested corporal caning as well, she was really sinister to use heavy stainless steel chains to a chair while i expose my ass. She caned me with the look of evil, enjoyed more when i started bleeding. We did anal play, she smelled incredible! I was so smitten with the way she thrust, putting 2 fingers with dildo and i cummed in no time.

She is worth my time my money and value. Friendly before session but during session... She is truly a Goddess.

Bro can share how she tease and denied u? Does she stroke ur cock? How her charges

notanexpert
05-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Anymore reviews for Mistress Ziva?

Schrodinger
06-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Had my first electroplay experience. Very interesting feeling I must say.

Especially liked the electric anal probe, pulsing away while being made to worship heels and feet. Used only a small/short one this round since it's my first foray but really curious about using a longer one that can maybe reach the prostate - wonder if one can be electrically stimulated to ejaculation? Anyone has experience in this?

raygoat
06-07-2017, 11:33 AM

Especially liked the electric anal probe, pulsing away while being made to worship heels and feet. Used only a small/short one this round since it's my first foray but really curious about using a longer one that can maybe reach the prostate - wonder if one can be electrically stimulated to ejaculation? Anyone has experience in this?

I had experience with Sayako, she put the thing inside me and secured it in place using rope and start the auto cycle . I really dread and love this probe.
Diameter of around 1 inch and length or around 6 . Feels cold when inserted. Then she will put it in auto mode with minimum setting and start to feed me pprs and start her nipple torture sitting on my face . Feel really helpless and yes the electric probe will change pattern and intensity and sometimes I will jump up to the suddenly increase till begging for mercy before she tune it down and I am in bliss again . Really miss her . Been almost one year since she last visit Singapore . No news from her so far.

Had a similar electric play with Two thai Mistress last time also but using a smaller probe . But they keep tuning up the intensity up suddenly till I jump and really squeeze the slim probe out flying across the room and I can only hear their evil laughing behind the background as I was blindfold .
I forgot which Mistress already but think one of them is Nikki . Seems Suniya is missing from our scene for quite some time already .

raygoat
06-07-2017, 11:41 AM
Ejaculation part , I had experience before but that's with the electric wand with the probe still inside . But it is on the high cycle of the probe that Push me over the edge and send me squirting like a octopus before lying flat on the bed . One thing . Got to ask the Mistress to off the device before taking it out. If the Mistress take it out fast enough when it is on, still ok but if she slowly pull it out, once the probe leave the ass and contact is open, you'll jump up in pain . Lol and that was after you ejaculate ! How's that ? Lol 😂

Schrodinger
06-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Ejaculation part , I had experience before but that's with the electric wand with the probe still inside . But it is on the high cycle of the probe that Push me over the edge and send me squirting like a octopus before lying flat on the bed . One thing . Got to ask the Mistress to off the device before taking it out. If the Mistress take it out fast enough when it is on, still ok but if she slowly pull it out, once the probe leave the ass and contact is open, you'll jump up in pain . Lol and that was after you ejaculate ! How's that ? Lol 😂

Haha maybe I should scale up slowly and not go straight into a long one. I'm guessing the probes couldn't work with condoms? I was given the probe to use as my personal probe after the session for hygiene purposes, since it couldn't work with condoms.

notanexpert
07-07-2017, 10:00 AM

Which mistress?

Schrodinger
07-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Which mistress?

Goddess Xenia. She got a new set of electroplay toys so I had a go…

Selamai
10-07-2017, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah, I sessioned with Akiho of La Siora some time back, it was a rather mindblowing session. The only blip was the slight insistence of some sort of fantasy from me at the start of the session. It could be the language barrier causing the confusion though :rolleyes: For me, I typically do not have any set fantasy for sessions. After some amusing back and forth, things went better than I thought.

I enjoyed the session with Akiho more than with Nana.. Personal preferences ;)

otherOne
10-07-2017, 03:44 PM
Anyone know the ad link for An Er? Saw her review on this thread, can't find her post

iphone1s
12-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Any non mistress provides sensual fetishes here other than airah?

notanexpert
12-07-2017, 05:38 PM
Any non mistress provides sensual fetishes here other than airah?

Probably An Er (PRC). Other than that I doubt so.

silverug
12-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Probably An Er (PRC). Other than that I doubt so.

Snow..(PRC)

nta88
13-07-2017, 09:22 PM
airah from where? prc?

sequence79
13-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Any reviews on Singaporean queen roxy?

shaper
14-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Anyone know how princess yura looks? Like if she is pretty etc

omnomnomnom
14-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Does An Er allow pussy worship?

tacavon
15-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Just to let everyone know. Mistress from overseas visiting SG soon

http://bangkok.backpage.com/Domination/mistress-zeth-on-her-last-14-days-bdsm-bangkok-anal-play-sissfication/5362933

She has a post-op so maybe not for everyone but I have sessioned a couple of times and enjoyed. Anyone interested can PM me for details.

HC_LOVER
15-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Any PRC that have long and well pedicured toes and with nice sole?

otherOne
15-07-2017, 02:05 PM
Does An Er allow pussy worship?

Are you asking if you can kiss her vagina? Trust me dude you don't want to do that, at the end of the day she's still a whore.

EVee
16-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Anyone know how princess yura looks? Like if she is pretty etc

She looks like a small girl - I won't describe as pretty or model like. But she is very sadistic and can push some buttons so you may nevertheless want to try. When I met her she didn't put on any make up or dress up ... so i will say you shld ask that she dress up if how the girl looks is an important part of your fetish.

Anyway in my experience, half the trick of a girl looking pretty is nowadays good make up and nice dresses

otherOne
17-07-2017, 06:43 PM
She looks like a small girl - I won't describe as pretty or model like. But she is very sadistic and can push some buttons so you may nevertheless want to try. When I met her she didn't put on any make up or dress up ... so i will say you shld ask that she dress up if how the girl looks is an important part of your fetish.

Anyway in my experience, half the trick of a girl looking pretty is nowadays good make up and nice dresses

From the reviews I've read it seems she doesn't really do much hands on domination, just asks people to run around doing things, like buying ropes or hiding their phone and asking them to find it within a given time.

corner
18-07-2017, 01:13 AM
for those that had tried An-Er before, how would you rate her feet?!

EVee
18-07-2017, 09:52 AM
From the reviews I've read it seems she doesn't really do much hands on domination, just asks people to run around doing things, like buying ropes or hiding their phone and asking them to find it within a given time.

I thot she does extremely palnful nipple torture. If you are into humiliation etc rather than the more hardcore stuff, have to go US (or online). In Singapore, I think they can't sustain because society is conservative and the costs are too high.

quaintatmospher
18-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Bro,

http://www.$$$$.net/?product-359.html

Good luck

Thanks bro!

knot
19-07-2017, 01:07 PM

hey - any recommendation for hands domination?

outonbail
19-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Anyone have any suggestions for having sex in public? Probably not sg.

EVee
19-07-2017, 11:31 PM
This is a reply to a question some Bros pm me on. I met Ms Stacy finally. She is prettiest femdom I met in Singapore. There are of course prettier girls out there but you know.

A word of caution though, if you proceed, It will generally be an expensive and extremely humiliating experience. Tht said, if you can only feel submissive to a girl you are attracted to and get turned on being used, subject to limits, then your options are quite limited in singapore.

napsterz
20-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Anyone tried her before is it real or fake http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/the-master-of-sexy-tease-with-a-sexy-outfit-on/6794578
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domination/beautiful-semi-bi-feminine-attractive-lady/6792568

EVee
20-07-2017, 01:17 AM
Anyone have any suggestions for having sex in public? Probably not sg.

Think u are in wrong chat grp perhaps? I think Park Connectors, very late into the night.

I Used to run long distances at night last time, came across a couple of times...

EVee
21-07-2017, 01:57 AM
I have given up. No matter how pretty, over 1k and I haven't even seen her! Asking for a session and never getting it. Even a simple meetup will cost hundreds. This is ridiculous.

Unless it's a young Lucy Liu or Megan Fox, forget it! The money can be saved up for a trip to Tokyo, sessions with a couple of La Siora dommes, and still have left overs to enjoy the sights and sounds of Tokyo!

She takes the view that she wants to get to know the person better before having a session, if at all. I think once you understand that, you have to proceed with eyes (and wallet) wide open. In other words, she means what she says in those ads. although this is to our disdvantage, I think her approach is more profitable and requires less (potentially dangerous) work.

(I think the American femdoms (e.g. Ceara Lynch) make most of their money via online domination and videos and once a while, a whale who is into financial domination.)

Before I met her, I think I spent 100 (IG follow), 150 (tribute), 210 (gifts), short meet up for coffee (100 + 50 extra (voluntary)). So about 550-600.

After that, i will say I was the one who practically begged to be her chauffeur and to give her even more money, I won't say how much but should be enough to pay for a very nice meal. But it suffice to say that I was feeling very light headed and slavish in her presence, and I begged for her to take advantage of me in that state. She really succeeded in making me feel that I belong beneath her feet.

And I really dislike financial domination or pain. But at that point of time, although I would have preferred gentle teasing, physical contact is still contact even if it was painful. And doing something for her was better than nothing even if it hurt my finances.

it's been nearly 27 hours, and I still feel very inferior to her.

She is a relatively tall local girl in her prime who speaks good English, quite well dressed. She is confident, and not abashed in "using" you. Those are very important traits if you can only feel submissive to a person you believe is "superior". She is also very good at making you feel small and so if you are into erotic humiliation, she is probably it. Anja was very good at making you tick but Stacy has the advantage of being more confident and prettier.

My own personal analysis of her, totally unsubstantiated and without any factual evidence of, is that she is a borderline female sociopath with quite high iq. She is calm and appear unconcerned with rule breaking behaviour. I suspect she would have been quite the delinquent when she was a teenager but survived due to her high iq and superficial calmness. She would also have been a patsy magnet.

although I am extremely reliable (given my submissive inclinations), she has probably lied to me or exaggerated to me many times without any reason- all of which (given my submissive inclinations) i instinctly accept. I suspect she truly enjoys cruelty if she can get away with it and of course, better if she can get money out of it.

She also has the natural instinct to dominate ) which I realise is more common than i expected among females) but of course like all good (borderline) sociopaths, if she doesn't get her way, will probably be very frustrated or angry and may want to seek "payback".

And she will know how to make you want to please her or to make you suffer. In fact she is likely to be very confident of that ability. I only say she is borderline because I sense some hesitation at times (which probably saved her many times).

So as I said, if you are going to go down this path, tread carefully. It is going to be expensive, you are expected to serve, you will be used and there may be nothing in it for you. But perhaps that is what you want.

SlaveZahrin
21-07-2017, 12:48 PM
For those of you who did double domme with Airah and Ziva. Who do you think is hotter? Who do you think is better at seduction?

Both of them compliment each other very well. Definitely must try for BDSM enthusiasts. I never knew i could be fist fucked, and they did just that.

Goddess Ziva is hotter. Mistress Airah is more matured and more experienced. Mistress Airah is smaller in size but has a very tight body. Goddess Ziva although newer to the scene, you can see she's very passionate at what she does and that makes her do it very well. She is also a very gentle and respectful person off-sessions, unlike SOME DOMME who got it into HER head thinking that SHE'S AN actual Goddess. I mean at the end of the day, some dommes forgot that we are their clients and we put food on their table. They can put shit in our mouth and beat the crap out of us on session but off-sessions, it's always good to build a good rapport because that's what keep us coming back for more.

Goddess Ziva and Mistress Airah make a great tag team duo. But if you have money to only try one, you should still try both of them on separate occasions, because to me they're both very experimental and they dare to push us to our limits which is what BDSM is all about. I have served them a few times and will definite kneel down before them again. Definitely worshipable ladies. They also do more hardcore BDSM stuff like scat, sounding and fisting if you are into that.

otherOne
21-07-2017, 05:42 PM
I have given up. No matter how pretty, over 1k and I haven't even seen her! Asking for a session and never getting it. Even a simple meetup will cost hundreds. This is ridiculous.

Unless it's a young Lucy Liu or Megan Fox, forget it! The money can be saved up for a trip to Tokyo, sessions with a couple of La Siora dommes, and still have left overs to enjoy the sights and sounds of Tokyo!

I agree with you on this. Findom is a stupid concept, basically it's a "domme" who wants to make money without doing any work by taking advantage of dumb male subs.

Some of these girls really think their vagina is made of platinum. :mad:

otherOne
21-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Both of them compliment each other very well. Definitely must try for BDSM enthusiasts. I never knew i could be fist fucked, and they did just that.

Goddess Ziva is hotter. Mistress Airah is more matured and more experienced. Airah is smaller in size but has a very tight body. Ziva although newer to the scene, you can see she's very passionate at what she does and that makes her do it very well. She is also a very gentle and respectful person off-sessions, unlike SOME DOMME who got it into HER head thinking that SHE'S AN actual Goddess (G.E.). I mean at the end of the day, some dommes forgot that we are their clients and we put food on their table. They can put shit in our mouth and beat the crap out of us on session but off-sessions, it's always good to build a good rapport because that's what keep us coming back for more.

Goddess Ziva and Airah make a great tag team duo. But if you have money to only try one, you should still try both of them on separate occasions, because to me they're both very experimental and they dare to push us to our limits which is what BDSM is all about. I have served them a few times and will definite kneel down before them again. Definitely worshipable ladies. They also do more hardcore BDSM stuff like scat, sounding and fisting if you are into that.

This is exactly right. BDSM is a bit like yin and yang in that sense, and built on respect. And Dommes who don't know that can't make it.

otherOne
21-07-2017, 05:47 PM
She takes the view that she wants to get to know the person better before having a session, if at all. I think once you understand that, you have to proceed with eyes (and wallet) wide open. In other words, she means what she says in those ads. although this is to our disdvantage, I think her approach is more profitable and requires less (potentially dangerous) work.

(I think the American femdoms (e.g. Ceara Lynch) make most of their money via online domination and videos and once a while, a whale who is into financial domination.)

Before I met her, I think I spent 100 (IG follow), 150 (tribute), 210 (gifts), short meet up for coffee (100 + 50 extra (voluntary)). So about 550-600.

After that, i will say I was the one who practically begged to be her chauffeur and to give her even more money, I won't say how much but should be enough to pay for a very nice meal. But it suffice to say that I was feeling very light headed and slavish in her presence, and I begged for her to take advantage of me in that state. She really succeeded in making me feel that I belong beneath her feet.

And I really dislike financial domination or pain. But at that point of time, although I would have preferred gentle teasing, physical contact is still contact even if it was painful. And doing something for her was better than nothing even if it hurt my finances.

She is a relatively tall local girl in her prime who speaks good English, quite well dressed. She is confident, and not abashed in "using" you. Those are very important traits if you can only feel submissive to a person you believe is "superior". She is also very good at making you feel small and so if you are into erotic humiliation, she is probably it. Anja was very good at making you tick but Stacy has the advantage of being more confident and prettier.

My own personal analysis of her, totally unsubstantiated and without any factual evidence of, is that she is a borderline female sociopath with quite high iq. She is calm and appear unconcerned with rule breaking behaviour. I suspect she would have been quite the delinquent when she was a teenager but survived due to her high iq and superficial calmness. She would also have been a patsy magnet.

although I am extremely reliable (given my submissive inclinations), she has probably lied to me or exaggerated to me many times without any reason- all of which (given my submissive inclinations) i instinctly accept. I suspect she truly enjoys cruelty if she can get away with it and of course, better if she can get money out of it.

She also has the natural instinct to dominate ) which I realise is more common than i expected among females) but of course like all good (borderline) sociopaths, if she doesn't get her way, will probably be very frustrated or angry and may want to seek "payback".

And she will know how to make you want to please her or to make you suffer. In fact she is likely to be very confident of that ability. I only say she is borderline because I sense some hesitation at times (which probably saved her many times).

So as I said, if you are going to go down this path, tread carefully. It is going to be expensive, you are expected to serve, you will be used and there may be nothing in it for you. But perhaps that is what you want.

Sounds to me like she's exploiting your fetishes, kinks, and submissiveness for her own financial gain. Better get out while you can bro!

cantter
21-07-2017, 06:30 PM

Goddess Ziva is hotter. Mistress Airah is more matured and more experienced. Mistress Airah is smaller in size but has a very tight body. Goddess Ziva although newer to the scene, you can see she's very passionate at what she does and that makes her do it very well. She is also a very gentle and respectful person off-sessions, unlike SOME DOMME who got it into HER head thinking that SHE'S AN actual Goddess (G.E.). I mean at the end of the day, some dommes forgot that we are their clients and we put food on their table. They can put shit in our mouth and beat the crap out of us on session but off-sessions, it's always good to build a good rapport because that's what keep us coming back for more.

Goddess Ziva and Mistress Airah make a great tag team duo. But if you have money to only try one, you should still try both of them on separate occasions, because to me they're both very experimental and they dare to push us to our limits which is what BDSM is all about. I have served them a few times and will definite kneel down before them again. Definitely worshipable ladies. They also do more hardcore BDSM stuff like scat, sounding and fisting if you are into that.

Is there any ad link for Airah and what is Airah's nationality?!

raygoat
21-07-2017, 06:56 PM

Goddess Ziva is hotter. Mistress Airah is more matured and more experienced. Mistress Airah is smaller in size but has a very tight body. Goddess Ziva although newer to the scene, you can see she's very passionate at what she does and that makes her do it very well. She is also a very gentle and respectful person off-sessions, unlike SOME DOMME who got it into HER head thinking that SHE'S AN actual Goddess (G.E.). I mean at the end of the day, some dommes forgot that we are their clients and we put food on their table. They can put shit in our mouth and beat the crap out of us on session but off-sessions, it's always good to build a good rapport because that's what keep us coming back for more.

Exactly, I am not new to this and served many Mistress before settling down to a good Mistress. They can do shit in the session but they really respectful out of a session . In fact , the relationship turns into friendship who has a bit of kink in it. But Friendship is friendship , tribute still a must lol😷

SlaveZahrin
21-07-2017, 07:07 PM
http://mistressairah.domfiles.com

quaintatmospher
21-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Anyone know if Xiao Qing aka An Er is still active? Messaged her but no reply :(

Edit: Nevermind... RTC and not coming back liao. :(

Anyone else know of other ML who does BDSM?

napsterz
22-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Anyone know if Xiao Qing aka An Er is still active? Messaged her but no reply :(

Bing Bing
Snow

yagamisg
22-07-2017, 04:21 AM
Bing Bing
Snow

is bing bing good? and fr on her?

notanexpert
22-07-2017, 06:16 AM

Ya Goddess Ziva is very tall and pretty. She also doesn't put on airs and is respectful to you outside of the session.

JohnnySmith
22-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Any reviews on Lady Lucelle? In terms of looks and domme style. Thank you...

quaintatmospher
22-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Bing Bing
Snow

Hi bro, thanks for the recommendation. You're referring to this one right? https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=654796

Curious if there are any FRs by our bro here

SlaveZahrin
22-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Hi bro, thanks for the recommendation. You're referring to this one right? https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=654796

Curious if there are any FRs by our bro here

I tried Snow. Value for money if u just want to do foot worship. But she does not dress up nor have any toys with her. *Yawn*

EVee
23-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Some good advice I read online:

Just to share - take care out there:

http://www.katekinsey.com/sub-frenzy.html

calvn1980
24-07-2017, 01:39 AM
I had a session with Mistress Yura last week and i can say that she is worth every dollar. She has this aura of confidence about her that i find very attractive. Plus she's pretty hot and enjoys what she does. I particularly love the way she lowers the volume of her voice to a whisper while tormenting you. Very hot.

Hi Bro, I am very interested to have a session with Princess Yura also. Wanna ask you, her ad mention that one needs to be completely shaved, does she mean all body hair as in chest hair, pubic hair, leg hair and other body hair also?

EVee
24-07-2017, 10:36 AM
not a sociopath. just someone who's good at encouraging money out of you.

a fool and his money are soon parted.

go read more ceara lynch's interviews. she doesn't believe in female superiority or that she is superior. she says things on cam or to her subs because that's what they want to hear.

Yeah, I know ceara lynch's views... and as for the fool and his money saying, that morality of that statement is highly suspect. That excuses all sort of scams and essentially blames the victim. Underlying this is an agreement between parties and some femdoms, and I not referring to Stacy here, take advantage. It is a bit like robbing a mentally handicapped person.

My comment about Stacy potentially being borderline sociopathic, as I said, is entirely speculative. Somebody who is extremely emphatic could be a very good femdom because she would understand what makes the other tick. Which could be the case here.

Aiyah... anyway I posted a message to help out the Bros because she is an unknown entity and I was just sharing my views. I have a lot of private messages regarding her. Didnt intend to discuss her or femdom or ceara at length..

Thanks

abc133
24-07-2017, 12:18 PM

Really? She went back? When? I just had a session with her 3 days ago

napsterz
24-07-2017, 02:37 PM

Bro what u do with her? Got fr?

Phitenz
24-07-2017, 03:37 PM

Still here lah... cannot go back ... not yet...

abc133
24-07-2017, 03:46 PM
She is pretty and friendly.. hope she stay here like umm permenantly lol...

abc133
24-07-2017, 03:48 PM

Umm lol those normal rountine? I heard from here there is another ml, her friend that do it too . She ask whether do i want to try dual queen but i decline...i think should be shiok la.. jia lat liao thinking of finding her again this friday

quaintatmospher
24-07-2017, 03:59 PM

can't remember where I read liao but looks like it's false info. lucky ;)

sorry for false alarm :p

quaintatmospher
24-07-2017, 04:34 PM
Lengthy FR on 冰冰

(Context: Initially opted for a BDSM session, so that may explain why many of her services didn't show up.)

Firstly, her looks. Same person as in her pictures and is quite pretty.

Greeted her and I went to shower, was a little disappointed she didn't come join me.

I popped the question of the BDSM session and she reversed the question on me and asked me what I wanted to do. I just told her I wanna get wanked off while she spanks my balls. She was comfortable with me showing her some videos I had on my phone also, so just keep that in mind if you're having issues articulating your thoughts.

Unfortunately, at this point I must note that I'd categorize her more as a BDSM-friendly ML, not an ML with a BDSM side. If you bring along the tools, she'd be more than happy to oblige, but she doesn't have a lot of stuff with her, like full-body bondage ropes. Other than a short rope that I requested she use to tie up my balls, she also had a very light paddle. Take note the paddle isn't really meant for any hardcore use, and I told her to use her hand instead.

As the session went on, it quickly became very clear that I'm a slow cummer (took me 1 hour to cum apparently), and she was willing to try anything to get me off. Catbath, moaning, moaning that I don't rape her (I found this both kinda hot and funny at the same time), increasing the speed of her strokes, spanking me on my balls, etc. However, I did end up having to jack myself a little and let her take over near the end. She varied her strokes as well.

Now, the ballbusting itself was pretty good. I've had experiences with MLs who were very scared to touch the balls even a little too hard, but Bing Bing ramped things up quite quickly. There was one part where I almost asked her not to spank so hard, but I just grit my teeth and tahan. She also alternated it sometimes with squeezing my balls with her fingers. I liked this a lot.

While I initially requested for the session to be combined with a 90 minutes massage session (which itself came with 3 other shots), it became very clear that even a second shot would be impossible, so we both agreed to settle for massage for the remaining time. ti gong po pi she didn't tease (at least not a lot) and blueballs me during the massage.

The massage itself was okay. Nothing to shout about. But you don't visit FLs for a good massage right?

I should also note that she was in a very slutty dress throughout the session (not naked) so I didn't have the chance to roam her.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Massage : 6.5/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 - very friendly, inexperienced but will try to accede to your requests
Overall: 7/10 - didn't feel like she really went all out with me; no capped blowjob, no showering together. But she was willing to work with my requests, and I'd wager there aren't a lot who would be willing to engage in ballbusting. She also didn't give up trying to make me cum even when she was visibly tired from stroking me and spanking my balls and when I suggested we continue with the massage and see where things go.

Unless An Er and Snow are super equipped with BDSM tools, I see no reason not to RTM. When I RTM, I'm definitely getting that capped blowjob in the shower (although the shower may have problems fitting us both). :D

Davelee12
24-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro, I am very interested to have a session with Princess Yura also. Wanna ask you, her ad mention that one needs to be completely shaved, does she mean all body hair as in chest hair, pubic hair, leg hair and other body hair also?

I was not competely shaved. I had pubic hair but only a moderate amount. Not too little, not too much. I'm pretty much hairless on other parts besides my legs.

abc133
24-07-2017, 05:16 PM
An er has quite a few tools at her disposal...the nipple clamp damn painful when she use it and then after that she wanted to pull it off but i decline... she told me she once bust the balls until.it bleed .. omg i wonder how it feel.. she got a few canes too i think..

Lengthy FR on 冰冰

(Context: Initially opted for a BDSM session, so that may explain why many of her services didn't show up.)

Firstly, her looks. Same person as in her pictures and is quite pretty.

Greeted her and I went to shower, was a little disappointed she didn't come join me.

I popped the question of the BDSM session and she reversed the question on me and asked me what I wanted to do. I just told her I wanna get wanked off while she spanks my balls. She was comfortable with me showing her some videos I had on my phone also, so just keep that in mind if you're having issues articulating your thoughts.

Unfortunately, at this point I must note that I'd categorize her more as a BDSM-friendly ML, not an ML with a BDSM side. If you bring along the tools, she'd be more than happy to oblige, but she doesn't have a lot of stuff with her, like full-body bondage ropes. Other than a short rope that I requested she use to tie up my balls, she also had a very light paddle. Take note the paddle isn't really meant for any hardcore use, and I told her to use her hand instead.

As the session went on, it quickly became very clear that I'm a slow cummer (took me 1 hour to cum apparently), and she was willing to try anything to get me off. Catbath, moaning, moaning that I don't rape her (I found this both kinda hot and funny at the same time), increasing the speed of her strokes, spanking me on my balls, etc. However, I did end up having to jack myself a little and let her take over near the end. She varied her strokes as well.

Now, the ballbusting itself was pretty good. I've had experiences with MLs who were very scared to touch the balls even a little too hard, but Bing Bing ramped things up quite quickly. There was one part where I almost asked her not to spank so hard, but I just grit my teeth and tahan. She also alternated it sometimes with squeezing my balls with her fingers. I liked this a lot.

While I initially requested for the session to be combined with a 90 minutes massage session (which itself came with 3 other shots), it became very clear that even a second shot would be impossible, so we both agreed to settle for massage for the remaining time. ti gong po pi she didn't tease (at least not a lot) and blueballs me during the massage.

The massage itself was okay. Nothing to shout about. But you don't visit FLs for a good massage right?

I should also note that she was in a very slutty dress throughout the session (not naked) so I didn't have the chance to roam her.

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Massage : 6.5/10
HJ: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10 - very friendly, inexperienced but will try to accede to your requests
Overall: 7/10 - didn't feel like she really went all out with me; no capped blowjob, no showering together. But she was willing to work with my requests, and I'd wager there aren't a lot who would be willing to engage in ballbusting. She also didn't give up trying to make me cum even when she was visibly tired from stroking me and spanking my balls and when I suggested we continue with the massage and see where things go.

Unless An Er and Snow are super equipped with BDSM tools, I see no reason not to RTM. When I RTM, I'm definitely getting that capped blowjob in the shower (although the shower may have problems fitting us both). :D

corner
24-07-2017, 05:44 PM

how would you rate An Er's feet and soles ?!

quaintatmospher
24-07-2017, 06:34 PM
An er has quite a few tools at her disposal...the nipple clamp damn painful when she use it and then after that she wanted to pull it off but i decline... she told me she once bust the balls until.it bleed .. omg i wonder how it feel.. she got a few canes too i think..

Nice haha. Looks like I know who I'm visiting next.

Unless she's playing with needles or sharp objects, most likely the balls are bleeding cause of an accidental cut la... Small cuts I wouldn't worry so much about the pain. I'd worry about the sting when you shower for the next few days. lol

abc133
24-07-2017, 06:42 PM
Nice haha. Looks like I know who I'm visiting next.

Unless she's playing with needles or sharp objects, most likely the balls are bleeding cause of an accidental cut la... Small cuts I wouldn't worry so much about the pain. I'd worry about the sting when you shower for the next few days. lol

Lol .. thats what she told me.. she said burst till bleed .. i was like wow..she said that was her harshest or something

quaintatmospher
24-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Lol .. thats what she told me.. she said burst till bleed .. i was like wow..she said that was her harshest or something

wah seh

stop the hard sell leh bro :p:p:p

calvn1980
24-07-2017, 11:39 PM
I was not competely shaved. I had pubic hair but only a moderate amount. Not too little, not too much. I'm pretty much hairless on other parts besides my legs.

I see, means she is ok with leg hair and a little pubic hair. Good to know. Thanks bro

napsterz
25-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Umm lol those normal rountine? I heard from here there is another ml, her friend that do it too . She ask whether do i want to try dual queen but i decline...i think should be shiok la.. jia lat liao thinking of finding her again this friday

Bro she got do tease and denial bo? Or just foot worship? How tell her tnd in Chinese sia

abc133
25-07-2017, 11:19 AM
Bro she got do tease and denial bo? Or just foot worship? How tell her tnd in Chinese sia

Tease and denial yes(this is sop ? No?) . foot worship yes.. you have to tell her what you want haha

wujifoot
25-07-2017, 09:34 PM

bro, do you know who her ML fren is?

silverug
26-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Any reviews on Lady Lucelle? In terms of looks and domme style. Thank you...

She's milfy type, more suited for foot worshiper. Her feet are always nicely pedicured. From what I know she also hosts munches

JohnnySmith
27-07-2017, 03:46 AM
She's milfy type, more suited for foot worshiper. Her feet are always nicely pedicured. From what I know she also hosts munches

Yeah thats what i like about her feet by looking through pics. Though i've yet to have a session with her. Is she the pretty milf type?

abc133
27-07-2017, 12:03 PM
bro, do you know who her ML fren is?

Goes by the name of yogurt from prcprincess

Never tried before.. haha if you try liao give fr😅😅😂😂

silverug
27-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Yeah thats what i like about her feet by looking through pics. Though i've yet to have a session with her. Is she the pretty milf type?

You should be grovelling at her feet, not looking at her face :D ... attend her munch lor....so, you can get a preview and decide. Frankly speaking, I am more concern with session compatibility than a Domme's look.

Ladylucelle
28-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Hi Johnny, unfortunately we no longer hold munches. The venue we used to host munches has decided to stop working with us. However, we do host other private kink parties. Go to event page on fetlife.
Alternatively, if you do not enjoy group play with other males in the midst, you may contact me on my wechat to arrange a breakfast or coffee session. Its free.. lol.. just pay for my food. I only take tributes for private sessions. If you attend parties on the event page, you only need to pay the party fee.. if you are cute enough, I might tease you for a bit. Cheers!

Ladylucelle
28-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Oh to add on.. i started with feet domination.. but i do enjoy strapon play, nipple torture and cbt. I do others as well if u look at my post. Its all listed clearly. Again.. do not contact me if your fetish is not in my list. I only enjoy company of respecful obedient submussives. I do not allow sexual intimacy on me. I can touch you, tease you however i want, where ever i want on your body, but you can't touch me without my permission.

punishme
30-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros , went to see my beautiful Mistress Morgan in Bangkok today and a wonderful experience . I always want her to shit in my mouth and she never disappoints me , she sat on my face and did the deed , I ate some and tasted ok , a bit spicy but it was from my beautiful Mistress so I enjoyed it .
Then she sat down on my face again and ordered me to clean her ass which had a lot of shit still in it and I obeyed her and licked and ate it until she was clean . I know not a session for most of you but for me it was a perfect day .
Finished off at a restaurant and she ate lots while I just looked at her beautiful face and we agreed that I buy her a gold ring and we are married as best friends forever . I love her .

SMGG
30-07-2017, 09:18 PM
Finished off at a restaurant and she ate lots while I just looked at her beautiful face and we agreed that I buy her a gold ring and we are married as best friends forever . I love her .

bro u r brave and lucky guy ... u mean u and her on registered legal marriage or just a promised BFF marriage for your SM relationship ? :rolleyes:

punishme
30-07-2017, 09:29 PM
bro u r brave and lucky guy ... u mean u and her on registered legal marriage or just a promised BFF marriage for your SM relationship ? :rolleyes:

Hi Bro no not legal but a good relationship , a good friendship outside SM , I have been seeing her for 9 years and I love her to bits , I have seen others but for me she is the best . We joke about being married as best friends but to be honest I would love to marry her , she is a beautiful girl . Maybe one day ha.

SMGG
30-07-2017, 09:44 PM
Hi Bro no not legal but a good relationship , a good friendship outside SM , I have been seeing her for 9 years and I love her to bits , I have seen others but for me she is the best . We joke about being married as best friends but to be honest I would love to marry her , she is a beautiful girl . Maybe one day ha.

good, just curious have you kissed her or have french kiss? seems you both have chemistries, if she want a SM marriage and r/s maybe you have the chances to be chosen as the the bridge hehe, u can everyday get his golden wine and brown rice :D

punishme
30-07-2017, 10:17 PM
good, just curious have you kissed her or have french kiss? seems you both have chemistries, if she want a SM marriage and r/s maybe you have the chances to be chosen as the the bridge hehe, u can everyday get his golden wine and brown rice :D

No not allow kiss on lips , only cheeks or ass haha , but I respect that . She is a Mistress and not a prostitute so good for her . Whatever her future I wish her the very best of luck . Yes I would love to wake up every morning for her toilet duties :)

exo777
31-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Another PRC option: http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/3459.html

d2pre
31-07-2017, 02:10 PM

cant see the url. censor by $$$$$??

omnomnomnom
31-07-2017, 03:47 PM

This is Snow, fyi.

reading
02-08-2017, 04:31 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/FemdomCommunity/comments/6r1gtu/my_findom_fetish_has_gone_too_far/

just a word of warning to those into findom

thanks bro for sharing, good reading :D

ups +9 for you cheers :p

MrMuscleman
02-08-2017, 08:08 PM

Pathetic sob putting others women pic as avatar. As he cant get one he need to pay but even if u pay no one want to service a deformed retard like u. Pathic sob hahaah lin lau bu can la

MrMuscleman
03-08-2017, 12:38 AM

I am the winner and here u go loser, no life and no woman wants u pathetic sob hahaha why dun find your mum

punishme
05-08-2017, 02:49 AM
I am the winner and here u go loser, no life and no woman wants u pathetic sob hahaha why dun find your mum

You sad tosser , this thread is for discussing BDSM topics so please leave and stop trolling your stupid comments , they are not welcome . If I or anyone on this thread wishes to pay for a service which cannot be found in normal relationships then it is nothing to do with you , so please disappear .

lancerex
06-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Are u able to get psycial contact with her ? Like sucking her toes , getting foot job?

edc4656
08-08-2017, 12:50 AM
sorry all..

but cannot help but whatever words i search ends up to this discussion..

I am quite new... is the the main page for bdsm?

onsenmaster
08-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Bros, this lady seems to be worth a try. Anyone session with her before?

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=655240&highlight=sm

abc133
08-08-2017, 02:13 PM

Looks fun..

Mcwoof00
08-08-2017, 03:39 PM

Princess yura once commanded me to shave infront of her and mistress yuki.. I went for a double dom.. extremely humiliated..after shaving they locked my clitty up in a cage.. and wasnt given the key only after 3 days i went back to yuki again.

Mcwoof00
08-08-2017, 03:59 PM

I was commanded by her to dress up like a slut and the word SLUT written across my chest and was sent out to pick up the dildo she purchase online. at somewhere northeast.. hint* very ulu shopping centre*. I wasnt allowed any make up or sunglasses to cover up at all. I was so scared if i bump into my friends then i am dead meat.. But. the thrill is unforgetable. with the salesman asking me to wait while they bring out the stuff and i was standing there in my 4 " heels waiting with the SLUT word so open to see for everyone..

SUPER HUMILIATING..

iphone1s
08-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Princess yura once commanded me to shave infront of her and mistress yuki.. I went for a double dom.. extremely humiliated..after shaving they locked my clitty up in a cage.. and wasnt given the key only after 3 days i went back to yuki again.

so you pee all over your toilet? :eek:

no washing your clitty for 3 days? :eek:

silverug
10-08-2017, 12:04 AM

3 girls from that stable seems to provide SM service .. hmm. Let's see ...more venturing into this now..hope the trend continues ...

abc133
10-08-2017, 01:22 AM

If anyone try liao please give fr

Gustav Gestapo
10-08-2017, 03:13 PM
pretty boring in regards of BDSM since some time....not much affordable choices.

Fmcane
10-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Revisited Mistress Ziva some days back. She again prepared herself well catering to my specific fetish request (not mentioning what the fetish :D).
Unlike some, she's not too much a time watcher and my session exceeded by several minutes. Pretty appreciated her effort :)

Mcwoof00
10-08-2017, 04:04 PM
so you pee all over your toilet? :eek:

no washing your clitty for 3 days? :eek:

have to sit down to pee.. and washing actually not too bad. coz if not erected water can go through easily.. lucky its only 3 days.. i cannot imagine more days..:eek:

Mcwoof00
10-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Revisited Mistress Ziva some days back. She again prepared herself well catering to my specific fetish request (not mentioning what the fetish :D). Unlike some, she's not a time watcher and my session exceeded by several minutes. Pretty appreciated her effort :)

r u the one who went Kooza with her? lol

blueyballs
11-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Anybody tried Urethral Play? PM me.