PDA

View Full Version : FR- Local Massage Service Directory

voreg
31-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Funny only TS recommending their gals here and no FR to read, hope this tread can be sticky for bros to read and post after their visit to the gals introduce here.

Here's my First FR in SBF

Amy recommended by LittlefatXT
Web:http://tiantang69.com/2013/04/19/amy/
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Fuck: 8/10
Gf: 8.5/10 (treat u like his bf)
Environment: room w/o shower, need to use share toilet and can hear the gals talking outside when bonking. not ideal enough
RTF: maybe, looking ard for more gem before settle down.

An Ni recommended by LittlefatXT
Web: cannot find, maybe can PM LittlefatXT if got contact
Ger Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (Strong Hard Massage)
BBBJ: 9/10 (mind blowing & hardworking)
Fuck: 8/10 (damn responsive & wet especially doggy)
Gf: 9/10 (Very chatty, shower for you clean clean)
Environment: very privacy with bath room, clean and neat.
RTF: sure, if there is no new gem.

voreg
31-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Today after posting the 2 FR make me whole body start to ache for massage, so I called and make a booking with bro rhinoration's gem

Name: May (wu yue)
nationality: PRC
Boobs: B
Looks: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (Strong Hard Massage hitting all the right point, I have been visiting MP around the world, I tell u this gal "you lian guo" power)
CIM: Suck u dry dry
Gf: 9/10 (Very chatty and kissing u as she whisper in your ear with licking inbetween her words and moaning)
RTM: that is a must, missing her already writing this FR

m4wm
18-06-2013, 10:40 PM
Bro will appreciate if you could share the contact and location.
Thank you.

voreg
19-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Bro will appreciate if you could share the contact and location.
Thank you.

Hey bro, go LittlefatXT website see look will find their ctc, location check with the gals

voreg
19-06-2013, 08:34 AM
nice to see some clean up in here

ddillyddally
19-06-2013, 12:26 PM
1. The problem with stickied such a thread is it isnt really relevant as it will stack up too many pages and becomes hard to locate a particular good FL.

2. Another issue will be, I visit few of Little Fatxt 's stable too,but 2 of her chicks no longer work in Singapore(the one in the last page, right at the bottom that was Locked and Bai xue) Do keep in mind that when i visit the gals,the thread isnt locked and obviously they havent gone home. Both have above average ratings from my point of view. And no way one can share contacts when they were already gone.

3. Fake FRs,if this become a sticky thread and when its popular,it will invite lots of advertised fake FRs which will result back to the 1st issue i mentioned on no.1

I suggest not to allow individual FR threads to be stickied but instead goes back to basic that applies to any forum. Regular members should have no problems using the search engine to find what they need,enough guidance and help was given on how to use this forum too.

Need something that his forum has,take some time,Register as a member,Search for it or simply spend some time to look around.

Just a personal point of view.

+a right title for right subject allows a better & more accurate search for the forum search engine+

Bigblock
03-11-2023, 08:06 PM
Today after posting the 2 FR make me whole body start to ache for massage, so I called and make a booking with bro rhinoration's gem

Name: May (wu yue)
nationality: PRC
Boobs: B
Looks: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (Strong Hard Massage hitting all the right point, I have been visiting MP around the world, I tell u this gal "you lian guo" power)
CIM: Suck u dry dry
Gf: 9/10 (Very chatty and kissing u as she whisper in your ear with licking inbetween her words and moaning)
RTM: that is a must, missing her already writing this FR

Bro

Don't mind share contact 🙏, thks in advance

timeliness
03-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Bro

Don't mind share contact 🙏, thks in advance

Are you a bot, or are you illiterate? Why would you revive a thread from 10 years ago?