PDA

View Full Version : Beware of Yang Yang / Cherry soliciting money from U

Acezora
21-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Dear Bros, do beware of this lady Yang Yang, also known as Cherry, soliciting money from you during your visit by coming out with a story. Recently my friends kana from her. So do beware all bros looking for a good time. BTW she does not know massage and readily offer sex instead.

FALLfromGRACE
22-07-2013, 06:38 PM
Dear Bros, do beware of this lady Yang Yang, also known as Cherry, soliciting money from you during your visit by coming out with a story. Recently my friends kana from her. So do beware all bros looking for a good time. BTW she does not know massage and readily offer sex instead.

Bro Acezora, this girl Yang Yang (aka Cherry) is from which stable. At least, with more info we can really avoid such hassle. Care to share more with us.

Cheers,
FALLfromGRACE

kryptonite123
22-07-2013, 08:49 PM
I believe she is the one:

http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!cherry-new/c1boz

http://www.darklordangels.com/#!yang-yang/c1k5h

Acezora
23-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Btw, she is also in Shanghaifun known as Giko. This girl is also unethical to talk bad behind other girl. They depend on all Bros here for a living, we deserve to find someone better to enjoy and not swindle by them.

Acezora
27-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Beware, now she has changed her name in shanghaifun from Giko to Ting Ting. Just be extra cautious in your hunting. Cheers

milfy
27-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Beware, now she has changed her name in shanghaifun from Giko to Ting Ting. Just be extra cautious in your hunting. Cheers

hmm ... visited her afew weeks back before this thread was started, but i didn't experienced what your friend had been through though

dooms
29-07-2013, 01:08 AM
thanks bro, was about to visit her & just double checked for FRs & this came up... haha :D

Acezora
30-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Bro milfy, I think u must have visited her probably before she moved her working place. She started coming up with the soliciting after moving. Have also informed her stable, they should hv alerted her too to stop. But It Just go how far to see a person's character, i am just giving a word of caution to all bros here. We can always take our money elsewhere.

Benson Cheng
10-03-2015, 05:11 PM
All those girls are swindle or below we will have to take them out.
Please post her photo here. I will followup

Astrobabyrose
12-01-2022, 12:55 AM
Btw, she is also in Shanghaifun known as Giko. This girl is also unethical to talk bad behind other girl. They depend on all Bros here for a living, we deserve to find someone better to enjoy and not swindle by them. Bro, you have the link to shangaifun? Can pass to me ?