PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 07:13 PM
hi hi...i think what u mean is LP Pern of Wat Bangphra...but i dunno where issit....cos me newbie...have not yet to memorize all those details yet ;)

Yes, he is LP Pern. I got quite alot of his stuff but never wear any myself. Prefer to wear last generation monks stuff! :D

MahjongSiao
29-07-2005, 07:22 PM
hey virgin lover...just to check with you.... is his amulet good?? looking to chao a Khun Paen by him ley...

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 07:29 PM
hey virgin lover...just to check with you.... is his amulet good?? looking to chao a Khun Paen by him ley...

No doubt at all, his amulets are very good lo...
But to collectors they dun really want to collect his amulet after BE2532 (now is BE2549) coz his temple pump too many stuff liao...no collectors value lo...
But one thing lo...wearing his amulets esp wif tiger one will increase your bad-temper lo...so if you are a bad tempered person, dun wear.

MahjongSiao
29-07-2005, 07:43 PM
But to collectors they dun really want to collect his amulet after BE2532 (now is BE2549) coz his temple pump too many stuff liao...no collectors value lo...
But one thing lo...wearing his amulets esp wif tiger one will increase your bad-temper lo...so if you are a bad tempered person, dun wear.

Oh...im not really into collecting it...just wanna get a Khun Paen for myself... by who...doesnt matter wor... BAD TEMPER?? REAAAAAAAALLY?? :eek: perhaps i shld think twice...i think my temper is bad enuff liao....hey....u a regular amulet forumer??? Do u happen to have any KP amulet for chao?

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Oh...im not really into collecting it...just wanna get a Khun Paen for myself... by who...doesnt matter wor... BAD TEMPER?? REAAAAAAAALLY?? :eek: perhaps i shld think twice...i think my temper is bad enuff liao....hey....u a regular amulet forumer??? Do u happen to have any KP amulet for chao?

I am sorry that I dun own any KP at all...I love Somdej and I have many of them! :D

Lord@Knight
29-07-2005, 07:59 PM
anyone of you knows archan bapoon ?
I've got his somdej, very good to wear, the front part and the back part is the same :p

MahjongSiao
29-07-2005, 08:03 PM
I am sorry that I dun own any KP at all...I love Somdej and I have many of them! :D

Any chance of letting anyone to chao??? dun mind somdej though.. I just got a Ganesha recently....thinking of getting a pidta...somdej & KP.. :D

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Any chance of letting anyone to chao??? dun mind somdej though.. I just got a Ganesha recently....thinking of getting a pidta...somdej & KP.. :D

I am wearing a LP Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod very good for luck!!! :)

Lord@Knight
29-07-2005, 08:18 PM
I am wearing a LP Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod very good for luck!!!
any picture to let us see ? :D
how much u bought that ?

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 08:21 PM
any picture to let us see ? :D
how much u bought that ?

I dun have any digi cam so I can't post my pics up, sorrie!
LP Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod is a very popular pcs and many collectors are looking for it...it should be around S$350 - $400 now.
It is really very very good amulet!

Lord@Knight
29-07-2005, 08:22 PM
how come 1 person can wear so many amulets around his neck ? does that means the more amulet he wear, the more protection/luck he had ?

Vigin Lover
29-07-2005, 08:25 PM
how come 1 person can wear so many amulets around his neck ? does that means the more amulet he wear, the more protection/luck he had ?

Kiasu ma! keke...for your info, I am wearing 6 amulets on my chest.
And additional barang, Phra-Kit, Dragon and Tukut at my pants! :D

andyhalo
29-07-2005, 08:27 PM
the royal family have easy access to meet up with any famous monks they wish,but if you are talking about the king himself,he was on very close terms with lp toh wat pradoochimplee compare to other monks.

You are correct! Tats why LP Toh's stuff are so expensive now!!!
I am eyeing LP Toh's Pidta...but too ex lo...

thanks parakit and VL. any site where i can see some of the amulets he made? was given one said to be made by him. it's a standing monk, right hand with a stick across shoulder and left hand with a walking stick. is this just a normal kind where you can get it anywhere? thanks again. :D

andyhalo
29-07-2005, 08:31 PM
i thot LP Toh passed away already? :confused: Pardon if i'm wrong. I mean any current LP that they are close to or always ask for.

Lord@Knight
29-07-2005, 08:54 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/P1000219.JPG
anyone knows this parakit came from where ?

David_Ginola
30-07-2005, 12:59 AM
I dun have any digi cam so I can't post my pics up, sorrie!
LP Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod is a very popular pcs and many collectors are looking for it...it should be around S$350 - $400 now.
It is really very very good amulet!

Hey virgin, hope to see ya pitda....as for myself, i'm trying to find where my pitda come from. Think i saw yours on the net selling. Will try to check the web again.

Cheers

VirginHunter
30-07-2005, 02:44 AM
I am wearing a LP Kasem Pidta Maha-Chod very good for luck!!! :)

Bro Vigin Lover any idea where can get your Pidta? I recently very bad luck need something very good for good luck. Can recommend? Thanks.

MahjongSiao
30-07-2005, 03:46 AM

what is dragon??

easyeasy
30-07-2005, 09:19 AM

why wear so many, you a professional ghost buster is it? :p

Malaysian Datuk
30-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Anyone got any idea which LP serves the Thai Royal family? My friend said he knows of a LP, whom the thai Royal family call upon everytime. Dunno whether got "big hole" or not. I didn't ask him which LP yet. Wanna know the name then ask him, then can know he got "big hole" or not. :DThe bros already mentioned LP Toh.....for PM Taksin, he consults LP Yao from Wat Na Son in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

fleaz
30-07-2005, 02:24 PM
hi hi...i think what u mean is LP Pern of Wat Bangphra...but i dunno where issit....cos me newbie...have not yet to memorize all those details yet ;)

ya, its LP Pern. thanks bro mahjongsiao for the info

fleaz
30-07-2005, 02:31 PM

Hi bro Vigin Lover,
are u refering to the LP Pern amulet with him sitting on a tiger? im currently wearing this amulet. i was told also that this amulet will make 1's temper bad but it is really good in protection. this amulet that i have, i was told by a friend that can read thai words and he told me which year this amulet is made. but i have forgot about it.

cheers
fleaz

sacs
30-07-2005, 03:34 PM
I just let go one of my Archan Nong's M16 LP Thuat, now why suddenly so many ppl interested in this amulet??? :confused:

hi bro,

is that the one u were saying its with bullet? whats the purpose of wearing it?

Vigin Lover
30-07-2005, 05:42 PM
hi bro,

is that the one u were saying its with bullet? whats the purpose of wearing it?

For protection lo! :)

sacs
30-07-2005, 06:07 PM
i think i will post my amulets pic here so that u can tell me more abt them. hee

David_Ginola
30-07-2005, 08:47 PM
i think i will post my amulets pic here so that u can tell me more abt them. hee

Hey bro sacs

Pls post some for us to see leh....i wanted to post mine also but no cam n equipment...haizzzz

Side track a bit. Just wanna ask bros here, any limit to the number of amulet one can wear? Or when they have this and they can't wear the other one??? something like that, hope bro can i understand wat i say.

Cheers

Lord@Knight
30-07-2005, 11:54 PM
I've got 1 question in mind.
Can we rent our amulets to those amulet shop ?

evo3
31-07-2005, 04:31 AM
Bro what i understand is ppl will wear odd number and not even,

AhBengKeong
31-07-2005, 04:51 AM
Bro what i understand is ppl will wear odd number and not even,

Because only dead people will wear even number of thai amulets before being buried...........

evo3
31-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Because only dead people will wear even number of thai amulets before being buried...........

Bro thks for your advice on this issue.

sacs
31-07-2005, 11:10 AM
I used to wear one only, then i have 2, then now 3. hehe.... when i was wearing 2 only, not much bad happen. din notice any.

parakit
31-07-2005, 04:12 PM
thanks parakit and VL. any site where i can see some of the amulets he made? was given one said to be made by him. it's a standing monk, right hand with a stick across shoulder and left hand with a walking stick. is this just a normal kind where you can get it anywhere? thanks again. :D

you are talking about'sivali',you can take a walk people park complex and people park centre amulet shops to ask around.this piece has collection value and lots of fakes,so you can't find in flea markets or the average religious stores in town.

AhBengKeong
31-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I used to wear one only, then i have 2, then now 3. hehe.... when i was wearing 2 only, not much bad happen. din notice any.

it's nothing one la.....when i first started wearing thai amulets, i also wear odd no of amulets, follows rules such as say "sorry, pls avoid" when going to the washroom, avoid going below the bridge, etc. last time wear so many....wan lady luck, gambling luck, avoid bad luck, etc. now i never wear so many liao...one is enough.......

does anyone know ta ma u and ma ha teck kai? does anyone have ta ma u thai amulets?

does anyone have thai tattoo? is it good to have tattoo of lushi on body?

mantikore
31-07-2005, 06:48 PM
it's nothing one la.....when i first started wearing thai amulets, i also wear odd no of amulets, follows rules such as say "sorry, pls avoid" when going to the washroom, avoid going below the bridge, etc. last time wear so many....wan lady luck, gambling luck, avoid bad luck, etc. now i never wear so many liao...one is enough.......

does anyone know ta ma u and ma ha teck kai? does anyone have ta ma u thai amulets?

does anyone have thai tattoo? is it good to have tattoo of lushi on body?

y must say pls avoid?? we are going to toilet everyday and so many bridges, how to avoid?! 'they' will undertand, right?! unless u r talking about going into brothels and such....

fleaz
31-07-2005, 09:07 PM
hi Bros! my own personnal practice. duno if it is correct but i believe that as long as u show respect to the amulet, it should be ok.

i always have amulets (3 piece) with me. if thinking of going brothel, of cause dun bring along. but if im outside and have a sudden urge. i will hang my amulets on the door where we hang our clothes and then cover my amulets with my clothes. i will never cover them with my underwear or pants, anything belonging to the bottom part of our body. also, i will not hang my amulets with them facing the door, it must be hang with them facing out then cover with my clothes.

i think never leave your amulets on the table (unless its quite high) or anywhere low. this is respect to the amulets.

cheers
fleaz

AhBengKeong
01-08-2005, 08:08 AM
y must say pls avoid?? we are going to toilet everyday and so many bridges, how to avoid?! 'they' will undertand, right?! unless u r talking about going into brothels and such....

it is a form of respect..........such as when i wear guman thong, when i go where, i will inform him too.

hey, it is based on my own experience. when i first started wearing amulets, pple will tell me to do tis do tat, etc. so if your experience is different, then nevermind.

AhBengKeong
01-08-2005, 08:09 AM
hi Bros! my own personnal practice. duno if it is correct but i believe that as long as u show respect to the amulet, it should be ok.

i think never leave your amulets on the table (unless its quite high) or anywhere low. this is respect to the amulets.

cheers
fleaz

yup, you are rite. but from wat pple said, if wear khun ping, guman or gun, then dun need so strict abt all these rite such as can wear to red-light district?

Ah_Hia
01-08-2005, 01:18 PM
i was told that the best place in thailand (i never believe that archan that comes to sg) to get a yant is em... sorry can't remember. that LP that sits on the tiger amulet. any bro here knows the name of the LP and the name of his Wat and also the location? this LP just pass away last year right? and i was told by my friends that u cannot choose what and where to tattoo your yant. the LP will decide.

cheers
fleaz

Lp Pern of Wat Bang Phra in Nakhon ChaiSri.
Next nearest town is Nakhon Pathom.
NorthEast of Bangkok about 70km on the way to Kanchanaburi.
From Bangkok head north towards PathumThani and the east towards Nakhon Pathom.

Been to his temple twice for tatoos.
Although he has passed away, 2 of his disciples have continued his tradition of Sak Yarn.
Normally the first tattoo one normal gets is the Gao Yud. 9 Blessings.
It's a picture of 9 Chedis in a triangular formation.

Of course u can also request for other types of tattoos.

Simple ceremony.
best to go in the mornings cuz they will(love) to serve singaporeans first and also first timers.
First outside the abode of the monks there is a shop.
Go buy a tray of candles,josssticks,flowers,cigarettes for about 50baht....i think. can't remember liao.
Then go inside and wait.

When Arjan comes put some money on the tray, your offerings to him so up to u to put the amount. Most Thais put about less than 100baht only.
Then offer to Ajarn.
He will collect all and then start the ceremony.
everyone put hands on each other and the rest in front put hands on tray Arjan is holding.

Some ppl fall in trance while others close eyes to pray.
Then finish liao he ask first person to remove top and sit with back facing him and he ask what tattoo u want.
And he proceed and will chat at the same time.
When finish he will start chanting and the fisnish the spell with a strong blow of air. Air and saliva will fly !!!

She rub some coconut oil and then ask u to sit down.
Then if u want can carry on watching the rest getting tattooed or can go home liao.
Before u go Arjan will tell u waht and what not to do.
Listen carefully.

Cheers !

AhBengKeong
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM

Cheers !

wat tattoo do u have? inked one or the oil one? when u going again?

fleaz
01-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Next nearest town is Nakhon Pathom.
NorthEast of Bangkok about 70km on the way to Kanchanaburi.
From Bangkok head north towards PathumThani and the east towards Nakhon Pathom.

Hi Bro Ah hia, i was told there is a annual festive where all follower of this Wat will get together. mostly ending in a mass trances and chaos.

have u seem it? do u know which time of the year it is?

cheers
fleaz

andyhalo
03-08-2005, 05:41 PM
bro VL and bro parakit,

this is the one i got, is this the 'sivali' you are talking abt? not very clear, can't see the stick he is holding in both left and right hand, but the outline shd be quite clear. wat are the 'powers' that it possess or for if it's really 'sivali'? anyway to distinguish between real and fake? thks. :D

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8779/03080517272yo.jpg

Vigin Lover
03-08-2005, 06:56 PM
bro VL and bro parakit,

this is the one i got, is this the 'sivali' you are talking abt? not very clear, can't see the stick he is holding in both left and right hand, but the outline shd be quite clear. wat are the 'powers' that it possess or for if it's really 'sivali'? anyway to distinguish between real and fake? thks. :D

Yes, the pics that you had posted is indeed Sivali. But I really got no idea of which temple or LP that make it. Sivali is normally wear for 'ren yuan'.

andyhalo
03-08-2005, 07:05 PM
thanks VL. wonder how to distinguish if it's real. from wat parakit said, this is a "valued" pendant. anyway, i was told it was brought by a LP, who was here a couple of months ago. (4got when). but too bad, didn't get the chance to meet him. was also told that it had been chanted by 18 monks back in thailand. :D

when i went to framed it, the lady initially said, 'wah, this is very old already!', then on 2nd look, found out that it's quite new. wonder is it for a long time, it was not been sold??? :confused:

Zappy
04-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Hi,

Sorry as this may be out of the subject. But anyone knows what happen to the Singapore's Amulet Collectors Forum host by a guy call Arohka.

Used to be at:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/seabass/start

Can find it now. Anypne can help.

Thanks million.

MahjongSiao
04-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi,

Sorry as this may be out of the subject. But anyone knows what happen to the Singapore's Amulet Collectors Forum host by a guy call Arohka.

Used to be at:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/seabass/start

Can find it now. Anypne can help.

Thanks million.

hi hi....i think his site just closed recently...u can try another fellas which personally i think is more popular...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/smoked79/start

hope it helps

MahjongSiao
04-08-2005, 02:46 PM
i have put up some link where by our bros can have more info abt thai amulets or where to buy...

1 http://www.angelfire.com/un/antares/

2 http://www.geocities.com/bitingcat999/

3 This one is a forum where u can see pics of other ppls amulet & pose questions (http://forums.delphiforums.com/smoked79)

4 http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/leofoo/Thai-amulets/htmls/Links.htm

5 http://lekwatruak.tripod.com/index.html

wait ah...i search for somemore

Zappy
04-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the very quick reply. Will go on and take a look there.

MahjongSiao
04-08-2005, 03:14 PM
somemore links....

6 Informations of those Good & Powerful Amulets (http://www.angelfire.com/super/amuletnet/index.html)

7 Info on Sakyant (http://www.sakyant.com/)

that all i have in my office comp....go back i check my home comp then post somemore

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
I had been wearing LP Kasem BE 2518 Pidta Maha-Chod, post up a pic of it for those interested.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/828/pidta7ab.th.jpg (http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pidta7ab.jpg)

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 11:18 AM
And also wearing Wat Ko Hong Jatukam for luck! :)
Mine is not this pcs (coz I do not have a digi cam to take), mine is same mould as this pics but special material with India holy soil and only 100 pcs was made.

http://www.siristore.com/webboard/picpost/A845.jpg

Note :- All my amulets are NOT FOR SALE. So pls dun pm or ask me to sell, thanks!

sacs
06-08-2005, 12:32 PM
I had been wearing LP Kasem BE 2518 Pidta Maha-Chod, post up a pic of it for those interested.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/828/pidta7ab.th.jpg (http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pidta7ab.jpg)

hey bro, whats does pidta does huh? this piece shld be ex rite?

parakit
06-08-2005, 02:22 PM
bro VL and bro parakit,

this is sivali,correct,what temple i am not sure,usually recommended for businessman or for people who runs around doing sales,but for my point of view,anyone can wear for protection and luck.

sacs
06-08-2005, 02:48 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y51/chowyang/LPToh-MyCollection/

look at this guys!!! LP toh.... are they expensive? sorry, newbie here.

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 04:35 PM
hey bro, whats does pidta does huh? this piece shld be ex rite?

Pidta is normally for protection, luck and etc. Also it will help to prevent people from back-stabbing you. The street price of a LP Kasem Pidta is around $350-400 depending on condition. LP Kasem Pidta is 30 years old liao.
LP Toh Pidta is very expensive and very effective! And thats why alot of ppl willing to fork out huge amount of $$$ to invite it. For me, I could only dream on it! :o

omg23
06-08-2005, 05:41 PM
do u seek out the thai amulets in Sg or in thailand ?

im really interested in getting one as a protection for and for luck.. m really down on luck for this past 1yr.. anybody can advises which temple or shops i could go to..

thanks !

parakit
06-08-2005, 05:46 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y51/chowyang/LPToh-MyCollection/

look at this guys!!! LP toh.... are they expensive? sorry, newbie here.

yes,this collector's set of lp toh wat pradoochimplee can be said to be one of the best among lp toh fans.another collector's collection is lagi best to my own point of view ranging from super high end stuff to low end,why i say so because his collections consists of many many top monks...enjoy the wide range and learn http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/garrylui123/my_photos

parakit
06-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Pidta is normally for protection, luck and etc. Also it will help to prevent people from back-stabbing you. The street price of a LP Kasem Pidta is around $350-400 depending on condition. LP Kasem Pidta is 30 years old liao.
LP Toh Pidta is very expensive and very effective! And thats why alot of ppl willing to fork out huge amount of $$$ to invite it. For me, I could only dream on it! :o

hi virgin lover,some of lp toh's pidta are well affordable,i think some phims are about same price as your kasem pidta,save a bit on cheonging and you will be proudly wearing a jumbo song on your neck:)

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 05:57 PM
hi virgin lover,some of lp toh's pidta are well affordable,i think some phims are about same price as your kasem pidta,save a bit on cheonging and you will be proudly wearing a jumbo song on your neck:)

Isn't LP Toh Jumbo Song a high-end amulet? I always thought the price is much higher than LP Kasem's Pidta?

parakit
06-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Isn't LP Toh Jumbo Song a high-end amulet? I always thought the price is much higher than LP Kasem's Pidta?

hi,jumbo song market price about $800 onwards in spore,talking about phim bailan of course.the other phims of jb2 of course more ex.

andyhalo
06-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks a lot, VL & parakit!!! Anyway, do you know how to identify or where can i go for identification if it's the real thing. I mean, if it's not real, no point wearing it too :p

Another thing, i'm wearing a mini ganesha too. Was told that it had already been "kai guang", as it was out from temple. I know it's far-fetched, but how do i know if it's really been "kai guang" too?

Sorry for asking so much, but when you nearly reach the "bottom", you'll be interested to know abt anything that will help you "climb up". Kam Xia Kam Xia :D

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks a lot, VL & parakit!!! Anyway, do you know how to identify or where can i go for identification if it's the real thing. I mean, if it's not real, no point wearing it too :p

Another thing, i'm wearing a mini ganesha too. Was told that it had already been "kai guang", as it was out from temple. I know it's far-fetched, but how do i know if it's really been "kai guang" too?

Sorry for asking so much, but when you nearly reach the "bottom", you'll be interested to know abt anything that will help you "climb up". Kam Xia Kam Xia :D

All real amulets are made of holy stuff (holy soil, flower, old fragments of broken amulets and etc). And they are blessed by those LP on the spot and sometimes for months or even years!
Those without "kai guang" does not fit in as it belongs only the fakes.

Lord@Knight
06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Anyone can help me ID these amulets ?

http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/somdej-front.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/somdej-back.JPG

Lord@Knight
06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/lpt-front.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/lpt-back.JPG

Lord@Knight
06-08-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/lpt-side.JPG
http://www.boomspeed.com/yoyoyoyo/lpt-down.JPG

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
The first amulet that u had post is Somdej and the 2nd one is Long Poo Thuat. But I am not sure which temple or monk who made it.

Lord@Knight
06-08-2005, 10:02 PM
The first amulet that u had post is Somdej and the 2nd one is Long Poo Thuat. But I am not sure which temple or monk who made it.
hehe last sunday went to peter's shop to see see look look, wah piang his attitude damn arrogant
I dulan walk out... :p

Vigin Lover
06-08-2005, 10:23 PM
hehe last sunday went to peter's shop to see see look look, wah piang his attitude damn arrogant
I dulan walk out... :p

You need to hang some expensive and famous amulets on your neck wif gold chain, maybe he will serve you better.
He is always like tat...and his stuff is ex too. :eek:

AhBengKeong
07-08-2005, 02:59 AM
You need to hang some expensive and famous amulets on your neck wif gold chain, maybe he will serve you better.
He is always like tat...and his stuff is ex too. :eek:

where is the shop of this peter? Is it located at pearl centre 4th level?

Vigin Lover
07-08-2005, 09:25 AM
where is the shop of this peter? Is it located at pearl centre 4th level?

Yes. But I think Peter had changed quite alot over the years. Now he treat me better liao and I dun even buy anything from him. :D

Lord@Knight
07-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Yes. But I think Peter had changed quite alot over the years. Now he treat me better liao and I dun even buy anything from him. :D
can't imagine his attitude years ago :rolleyes:

evo3
07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
The skinny Peter you are refering to, his shop is at People's Park Centre 2nd Level, once you cross the overhead bridge from OG than you just walk straight think is about 4 shop you will see Peter's shop there.

evo3
07-08-2005, 09:57 AM
The first amulet that u had post is the 5 step Somdej if I am not wrong.

Lord@Knight
07-08-2005, 11:19 AM
thinking of wraping gold on my LP Thuat amulet
went to a shop in FLS Bxxxxxe to ask for the price,
thai gold - $2xx
local gold - $3xx

damn ex leh...did not take up the offer.
anyway me first time wraping gold, thinking of going to thailand to wrap
any goldsmith in thailand is reliable and budget ? :D

ever heard of horror story like thai gold suddenly become red colour...scary man....

sacs
07-08-2005, 01:12 PM
thai gold - $2xx
local gold - $3xx

ever heard of horror story like thai gold suddenly become red colour...scary man....

hi, when u wrap gold, do u leave the amulet there for days? or u can get in on the spot? or they take the measurement and u go back another day without leaving the amulet there?

fruittree2000
07-08-2005, 01:22 PM
hi, all this is my collection

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Lord@Knight
07-08-2005, 01:55 PM
hi, when u wrap gold, do u leave the amulet there for days? or u can get in on the spot? or they take the measurement and u go back another day without leaving the amulet there?
dunno leh :p

omg23
07-08-2005, 04:32 PM
bro, this is one of my thai amulets my uncle own.. din ask him much thou..
can someone identify what it is ?
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0029ay.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0018zd.jpg

and u guys know what, i took multiple shots of the amulet ma, there is 1 shot that auto set a lock to it, i cant unlock it at all but other pics i can.. and i've to use the "erase all" function which will erase all the pics in my camera but the function still leave this pic intact ! :confused: the problem is moreover the photo is protected without a "lock key symbol" on it liew.....

hunter2005
07-08-2005, 05:56 PM
hi bro virgin lover

i am back from holiday. just two week of time there are so many bros join in liao. good to see that. the M16 haven got time to bring it down to shop to buy a casing for it. hm..

never really got time to visit the wat in phuket, only go to wat chalong and a nearby old wat but that time do not have time to look for the monk to ask for a amulet... what a waste trip..

fruittree2000
07-08-2005, 08:20 PM

the Kasem pita not yours rite ??? steal people amulets pic

slippers
07-08-2005, 08:23 PM

may i ask where did you get your picture of the pidta from?

also, since you can ID the amulet as kasem pidta maha chok, what year isit made and what does the amulet maha chok means?

fruittree2000
07-08-2005, 08:28 PM
And also wearing Wat Ko Hong Jatukam for luck! :)
Mine is not this pcs (coz I do not have a digi cam to take), mine is same mould as this pics but special material with India holy soil and only 100 pcs was made.

Note :- All my amulets are NOT FOR SALE. So pls dun pm or ask me to sell, thanks!

this photes u copy from some web site la

Vigin Lover
07-08-2005, 09:18 PM
may i ask where did you get your picture of the pidta from?

also, since you can ID the amulet as kasem pidta maha chok, what year isit made and what does the amulet maha chok means?

It was made in the year BE 2518 (1975) by LP Kasem. Pidta Maha-Chok means luck and the main purpose of this amulet is luck and also overall protection.
Now this amulet is highly prized in both Thailand and Singapore and the price keep shooting up. It also featured in many Thai amulet magazines.

slippers
07-08-2005, 11:04 PM
It was made in the year BE 2518 (1975) by LP Kasem. Pidta Maha-Chok means luck and the main purpose of this amulet is luck and also overall protection.
Now this amulet is highly prized in both Thailand and Singapore and the price keep shooting up. It also featured in many Thai amulet magazines.

Good info.
But the picture you used of that pidta is it your own picture?

AhBengKeong
08-08-2005, 07:34 AM

do you frequent the shop regularly? how do u find the ah chan song cai there? i am planning to get a thai tattoo.....is he good?

recently, my friend intro me to tis ah chan at boon lay who is coming to sg on 15sep....the name is ah chan teh.....who specialise in thai tattoo and guman tong.....u happen to hear of the ah chan's name?

AhBengKeong
08-08-2005, 07:36 AM
thai gold - $2xx
local gold - $3xx

from wat i know, my friend asked his ah chan to help him wrap gold for his amulet in thailand....thai gold...just sgd60....but i dunno the quality of the gold, workmanship and size of the frame....

those friends of mine who wrap gold in thailand....the price is abt 150......

AhBengKeong
08-08-2005, 07:37 AM

how u find this peter? i bought all my amulets from him.....price range abt 500sgd each....while some of my friends who went to those ah chan who came to sg monthly, paid just 100-200sgd for their amulets....

Vigin Lover
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Good info.
But the picture you used of that pidta is it your own picture?

No, the picture of this Pidta is not mine coz I dun have a digital camera. My Pidta condition is much better than the one on the pics. :D

Vigin Lover
08-08-2005, 06:22 PM
how u find this peter? i bought all my amulets from him.....price range abt 500sgd each....while some of my friends who went to those ah chan who came to sg monthly, paid just 100-200sgd for their amulets....

I dun think I wanna pass remarks on those dealers online forum like this. Peter have shop to mend so it is understandable that he sell at a higher price.
Normally, I dun get my amulets in Singapore coz I have a friend which is very good at amulets always get great amulets at affordable price for me. :D

AhBengKeong
08-08-2005, 08:08 PM
I dun think I wanna pass remarks on those dealers online forum like this. Peter have shop to mend so it is understandable that he sell at a higher price.
Normally, I dun get my amulets in Singapore coz I have a friend which is very good at amulets always get great amulets at affordable price for me. :D

I think someone in this thread mentioned abt a AH LIM who is expert in thai amulet....does he stay in Tampines?

So do you know where can I get a good thai tattoo in Sg or Siam? From which Ah Chan? You heard of Ah Chan Teh?

Where can I get a reasonable amulet below sgd1000?

You heard of Ta Ma U thai amulet? Can I get my hand on one in Sg?

sacs
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
last sat, i took out my pidta... to have a look. i din wear it becos it was not frame. the material is made of powder type and the unique part is that the hair of the monk was added in too.

to my surprise, i actually saw the hair lengthen and previously there was no white strain of hair and now it has! I'm not sure if i had seen it wrongly. but will keep observing it.

Its been some mths since i own it. will try to post pic.

slippers
08-08-2005, 10:57 PM
No, the picture of this Pidta is not mine coz I dun have a digital camera. My Pidta condition is much better than the one on the pics. :D

oic..no wonder your piece is 300plus dollars. would love to see your Kasem pidta maha chok in person and see how much better the condition is. = ) when you free?

fruittree2000
09-08-2005, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=AhBengKeong]how u find this peter? i bought all my amulets from him.....price range abt 500sgd each....while some of my friends who went to those ah chan who came to sg monthly, paid just 100-200sgd for their amulets....[/QUOTEtel u

tel u 1 thing.. he is a dealer famous for fake

fruittree2000
09-08-2005, 01:02 PM

Lp Kasem Pita Maha Chok don need $250 to $450.. U go thai u can get it at less than 2000BTH.. The price u quote is to cheat newbie onli..

hunter2005
09-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Bros, like to check with you all, what do u think about 'LP Yit' 'barakit'? is LP Yit well know for making 'barakit'?? like to get a few to improved my 'ren yuan'... Bro V.lover who do you recomd?? hahaha of cos in a afforable price..
thank......

hunter2005
09-08-2005, 02:59 PM
Is LP Yit from Wat Nong Chok.....? think the parakit is made on BE2537 or BE 2538... like to know from other bros here that the parakit is chant by him or only is made from teh same Wat...... millions thank..

Vigin Lover
09-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Bros, like to check with you all, what do u think about 'LP Yit' 'barakit'? is LP Yit well know for making 'barakit'?? like to get a few to improved my 'ren yuan'... Bro V.lover who do you recomd?? hahaha of cos in a afforable price..
thank......

For your info, I had a LP Yit 1st batch Phrakit but it is for my personal usage and it is not meant for sale.
Personally, for ren-yuen I would recommend you Jatukam (I am wearing one for myself too!) ...really for for ren-yuen, luck, protection and overall...and somemore cheap cheap only (I am not the dealer)...msg me for more details. :D

Vigin Lover
09-08-2005, 09:47 PM
oic..no wonder your piece is 300plus dollars. would love to see your Kasem pidta maha chok in person and see how much better the condition is. = ) when you free?

I dun get mine at $300, I get it at much lower price from my friend. $300 is the normal retail price of Singapore's amulet shop. Why you wanna see my amulet??? Keke...I am not even think of selling it, u know? :D

GarlicBread
10-08-2005, 04:30 AM
bro who wish to Sak Yant pls check tis out www.arjannoo.com

Vigin Lover
10-08-2005, 07:05 PM
bro who wish to Sak Yant pls check tis out www.arjannoo.com

Want to Sak Yant better not to Sak Hanuman, Rishi or animal stuff..
Personally I dun recommend ppl to Sak Yant, wear some good amulets or Tarkut should be good enough liao.

Malaysian Datuk
10-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Want to Sak Yant better not to Sak Hanuman, Rishi or animal stuff..
Personally I dun recommend ppl to Sak Yant, wear some good amulets or Tarkut should be good enough liao.Agreed bro.....some tattoos are conduits for black magic......Sak the wrong ones and you end up like an involuntary medium, always kept busy by spirits.

slippers
10-08-2005, 11:23 PM
I dun get mine at $300, I get it at much lower price from my friend. $300 is the normal retail price of Singapore's amulet shop. Why you wanna see my amulet??? Keke...I am not even think of selling it, u know? :D

just interested to see it since u described it as much more beautiful then the piece in the photo.
It will be interesting to see how much more beautiful a piece can get. = )

i also have the piece, don't intend to buy from you anyway.= )

hunter2005
11-08-2005, 01:09 PM
hi any bros out there know the market price as in retail price for AC Nong - bullet tankurt, AC Nong only made one batch for the bullet tankurt right?? there is no so call the 2nd / 3rd batch?? and LP Toh tankurt that made in BE 251 something one.. personally chant by him?? pls advice... thank....

slippers
11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
hi any bros out there know the market price as in retail price for AC Nong - bullet tankurt, AC Nong only made one batch for the bullet tankurt right?? there is no so call the 2nd / 3rd batch?? and LP Toh tankurt that made in BE 251 something one.. personally chant by him?? pls advice... thank....

There are remake batches of that bullet cartridge which you are talking about so be careful when you are offered to chao them. Not to mention fakes.
takruts are very difficult to verify so do be careful of sales talk and make sure you know what you are getting for your money.

In a way, i guess you should see it as which is the batch you wish to get instead.
retail price also depends on your sources, etc.

Vigin Lover
11-08-2005, 11:27 PM

It is almost impossible to verify AC Nong's tarkut unless you get it from LP himself or from reliable source. I had a pcs which my friend get it personally from LP. Was told that a real AC Nong's bullet shell tarkut contains fragments of LP Thuat amulet made by AC Tim (Wat Changhai) and thats why it is so effective. For your info, AC Nong (Wat Saikao) and AC Tim are close friends.
So I would suggest that you give up looking for this tarkut unless you get it from reliable source or otherwise kena cheated by those fakes floating around the market.
I would suggest you to chow a Wat Korhong's Jatukam instead, cheap and good.

Ah_Hia
12-08-2005, 01:43 AM
For your info, AC Nong (Wat Saikao) and AC Tim are close friends.

I would suggest you to chow a Wat Korhong's Jatukam instead, cheap and good.

Is AC Nong is around ?? How bout AC Tim ?

Where is Wat Korhong ??

Thanks and cheers !

hunter2005
12-08-2005, 11:41 AM
bro v.lover and bro slippers.

thank alot for the advice. well now more or less i know which direction i heading toward when looking for that. i heard one of my friend say that inside the tankut is 'coffin wood' that why is very jalan... dun know whether is truth bo.... hm... guess got to really depend on the fate liao.. hah... first there are so many batches of AC Nong bullet tankut and second is so hard to verify.... hahaha...

Vigin Lover
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Is AC Nong is around ?? How bout AC Tim ?

Where is Wat Korhong ??

Thanks and cheers !

AC Tim pass away very long time liao...his LP Thuat amulets are very expensive and rare.
AC Nong pass away recently.
Wat Korhong is famous for make Jatukam amulets and it is very very good as many famous monks help in the chanting.

slippers
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
bro v.lover and bro slippers.

thank alot for the advice. well now more or less i know which direction i heading toward when looking for that. i heard one of my friend say that inside the tankut is 'coffin wood' that why is very jalan... dun know whether is truth bo.... hm... guess got to really depend on the fate liao.. hah... first there are so many batches of AC Nong bullet tankut and second is so hard to verify.... hahaha...

yo bro.

there are 3 materials inside the bulletshell takrut.
1) powder fragments of 2497 ac tim chanted amulet
2) bamboo
3) pi na tang, which is a special stone from caves.

coffin wood..haha dont think so lah..got wood lah..bamboo?hehee =P
my suggestion to you is not to get this piece, it is extremely hard to find a real piece ( i want also cant find), secondly there are f**king lot of remakes and fakes all not chanted by ac nong one, just like his other popular piece, the m16 lp thuad.

you are looking for takruts for protection? =)

slippers
12-08-2005, 02:52 PM
AC Tim pass away very long time liao...his LP Thuat amulets are very expensive and rare.
Wat Korhong is famous for make Jatukam amulets and it is very very good as many famous monks help in the chanting.

hi vigin lover,

i guess with all the fakes , especially for lp thuad pieces by ac tim, wat chianghai thereby contributes to the high prices that we pay for these amulets.
but not all are expensive, depending on condition and which batch and phim, some of his lp thuad pieces are actually quite affordable.
after all, if its chanted by ac tim, the amulet should serve to protect the wearer from harm.
Only pay more for a better beautiful piece, so see liao happier also.heh =P

these days have seen a craze in jatukam amulets, recently Wat puthaisirwan released jatukam pieces as well.

cheers!

jdi813
12-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Been following this thread with interest for quite awhile but only recently did i manage to get photos of the 2 amulets i have ... been wearing thai amulets since i was young but never knew what they were ... lost my last and most favourite on when i was in the Army at Tekong more than 10 years ago ... apparent the chain broke and it was lost during night training in the field ... was told it protected me from something ...

This is the amulet i'm wearing now 10+ years liao ... anyone can tell me wat it is and wat the inscriptions on the back mean ??? Was told it was Luang Por Soh Torn or something like that (sorry for the spelling) ... here's a pic of the front and back of the amulet ... actually encased it but recently the casing broke so now looking for somewhere to get the casing done again without spoiling the amulet

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3873/lpstft2tu.th.jpg (http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lpstft2tu.jpg)

(http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lpstbk9rl.jpg)

This is the one my Triak gave me when i went to BKK to see her last year ... she went to a Temple (can't remember which one) and got two ... showed me both and finally chose this one for me ... told me it would protect me and keep me safe ... dun wear it cos i'm already wearing the other one ... but i display it in my room on a shelf ... here's pics of the front, back and cover (it came in a box) ... was told that it is a Luang Por Koon

[IMG]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3852/lpkft4co.th.jpg (http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lpkft4co.jpg)

[img=http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9239/lpkbk1jj.th.jpg] (http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lpkbk1jj.jpg)

[img=http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/2357/lpkc4ae.th.jpg] (http://img358.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lpkc4ae.jpg)

Any info on my amulets would be greatly appreciated ... bout time i actually find out and get to know better the amulets i wear ... it's the least i can do for the protection they've provided me over the years

Ah_Hia
12-08-2005, 03:49 PM

Thanks but u still haven't say where is this Wat Korhong temple is ??

Cheers !

hunter2005
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
yo bro.
coffin wood..haha dont think so lah..got wood lah..bamboo?hehee =P
my suggestion to you is not to get this piece, it is extremely hard to find a real piece ( i want also cant find), secondly there are f**king lot of remakes and fakes all not chanted by ac nong one, just like his other popular piece, the m16 lp thuad.

you are looking for takruts for protection? =)

yup. looking for it and also because i like tankrut. i have one 2, i think is LP pern and LP pae one. heard that the bullet shell is very jalan so though of getting it for protection also for collection. but depend on fate.

come across one in one of the shop (do not wanna mention the name la) they qoute me 200/-. but haven really view it carefully cause that time rushing for time going for appt. think i shld went back to take a careful look... but chances are not getting it i think. as for my friend, he told me he have one and tell me that it very jalan cause inside contain 'coffin wood', but is truth that when u shake there are sound inside.. hahaha... know this friend for very long he wont 'chop' me but scare he himself kana chop liao... 'sign'.....

slippers
13-08-2005, 01:11 AM
yup. looking for it and also because i like tankrut. i have one 2, i think is LP pern and LP pae one. heard that the bullet shell is very jalan so though of getting it for protection also for collection. but depend on fate.

come across one in one of the shop (do not wanna mention the name la) they qoute me 200/-. but haven really view it carefully cause that time rushing for time going for appt. think i shld went back to take a careful look... but chances are not getting it i think. as for my friend, he told me he have one and tell me that it very jalan cause inside contain 'coffin wood', but is truth that when u shake there are sound inside.. hahaha... know this friend for very long he wont 'chop' me but scare he himself kana chop liao... 'sign'.....

its a good takrut for sure.i also want!haha
but i'll leave it to you after what i described to you regarding the contents of the bullet cartridge.
don't believe in what people say, esp sales talk to make things seem more 'powerful', haha if it really is so jalan, he cross road will still check got car coming anot?heeehee. =P
all the best for your collection, if you are interested in good takruts for protection, can look around for LP Prasert Takrut, it is very well known in bkk now and also sadly to say, very difficult to find plus expensive, coz LP make limited pieces. =)

andyhalo
13-08-2005, 01:26 AM
today i was "window-shopping" at FLS and happen to go in to one of the shop there. Forgot the name, but on the 2nd floor, quite big. Anyway, the lady there kept recommending me 蝶神, translate "butterfly deity". the amulet had a pattern shaped like a butterfly. Anyone knows exactly what is it for? Kept saying it's very good for 人缘

Lord@Knight
13-08-2005, 01:43 AM
today i was "window-shopping" at FLS and happen to go in to one of the shop there. Forgot the name, but on the 2nd floor, quite big. Anyway, the lady there kept recommending me 蝶神, translate "butterfly deity". the amulet had a pattern shaped like a butterfly. Anyone knows exactly what is it for? Kept saying it's very good for 人缘
butterfly amulet ah ? made by kruba krisana, lots of fakes floating around.

slippers
13-08-2005, 02:07 AM

人缘 is also known as metta and fyi there are many other amulets that has been chanted for metta.
as a relatively new amulet, the butterfly king/diety/etc is highly priced in my own opinion.=)
if you have the mind and heart to have a proper amulet for metta, look around at what other people in thailand,etc is collecting instead, remember to compare and contrast, dont get caught in a well.=)
Happy collecting!

andyhalo
13-08-2005, 04:14 AM
人缘 is also known as metta and fyi there are many other amulets that has been chanted for metta.
as a relatively new amulet, the butterfly king/diety/etc is highly priced in my own opinion.=)
if you have the mind and heart to have a proper amulet for metta, look around at what other people in thailand,etc is collecting instead, remember to compare and contrast, dont get caught in a well.=)
Happy collecting!

hi slippers,

thx :)
any suggestions? i've been reading up this thread and frankly, a bit confusing with some many different names and amulets available. :confused:
i wasn't really into amulets initially. now i'm wearing a ganesha for "blocking" obstacles and also sivali for work purpose. i think if got another for metta will almost be perfect. thx again

slippers
13-08-2005, 09:08 AM
hi slippers,

any suggestions? i've been reading up this thread and frankly, a bit confusing with some many different names and amulets available. :confused:
i wasn't really into amulets initially. now i'm wearing a ganesha for "blocking" obstacles and also sivali for work purpose. i think if got another for metta will almost be perfect. thx again

Hi andyhalo,
no worries, i am glad to be of help.=)
Don't worry about all the names and 'technical' terms such as metta, phim, kreung lang, etc. It takes time to learn =)
Lord Ganesha is worn by many and often pray to first in Hindu rites as he is known to be the 'clearer' or remover of obstacles.

often you would hear people recommending Khun paen amulets for metta, thats one choice too, just don't get those with women, gumantong or chicken images on them. =)

I would suggest a Somdet as it is often chanted with all round protection, metta, etc.
Lastly, there are many somdet around, some affordable, some super expensive.
Good luck!

Vigin Lover
13-08-2005, 10:55 AM

Dun ever go for this Butterfly amulet. People who knows how to wear amulets will NOT recommend you this Butterfly amulet. I dun say I know alot about amulets but I dun even wear or interested in getting one Butterfly amulets.
Believe me or not, if you have some cash buy a Butterfly amulet have Tarkut, break open the amulets and take out the Tarkut, unroll the Tarkut and ......

u will find pieces of blank metal without any yant..you say power or not??? All these Butterfly amulets are largly pump out of factory one..

If you really want something good in career, ren-yuen and overall protection, I highly recommend Jatukam...and I believe alot of bros here who wear Jatukam before will say the same thing as me.

loh69
13-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Bro Vigin lover,

I interested in getting Jatukam, where can i get one and roughly how much?
or better still if price is rt, can you get for me?

sacs
13-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi everyone, as mentioned, here is a picture of my Kunpeng. Can someone elaborate more for me so i can understand more of the amulet that i wear? Thanks!

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/549651/0/nouser_549/T0_-1_549651.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=549651)

hunter2005
13-08-2005, 03:19 PM
often you would hear people recommending Khun paen amulets for metta, thats one choice too, just don't get those with women, gumantong or chicken images on them. =)
Good luck!

hi bro slippers, can enlighten me bo? is it different khun paen with women? gumantong? and chicken is for different purpose? if yes, what is that hah??
than i heard that those khun paen with all this image is not really 'zheng zhong'? the very first or those worth collecting is the khun paen alone one without anything else?

thank.

fruittree2000
13-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks but u still haven't say where is this Wat Korhong temple is ??

Cheers !

Wat Korhong is at Hatyai.. abbot is Lp Noi

fruittree2000
13-08-2005, 04:10 PM
hi slippers,

Lp Pae somdet is good for metta . Cheap n good !!!

andyhalo
13-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Thanks VL, parakit, slippers and the others. U all have really enlighten me quite a lot sia. I learnt quite a lot abt amulets here, thou won't say understand quite a lot too. Haizzzz :p

Any of you live ard amk, bishan, thomson, tpy, braddell area? We meet up for drinks leh, then you can 传授 me your knowledge. My friend had a wine-bar at thomson area there. Everytime go there alone, quite sian too. If you all leaving ard there, we can go there for some drink and enlightenment (the latter on my part only :p )

how? On boh?

Vigin Lover
13-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi everyone, as mentioned, here is a picture of my Kunpeng. Can someone elaborate more for me so i can understand more of the amulet that i wear? Thanks!

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/549651/0/nouser_549/T0_-1_549651.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=549651)

Kunpeng is actually the Buddha himself. Actually Kunpeng is more for ren-yuen and overall protection.
Most famous Kunpeng is Kunpeng Plai-Kuman by LP Thim (my fav and respected Thai monk). :D

sacs
13-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Kunpeng is actually the Buddha himself. Actually Kunpeng is more for ren-yuen and overall protection.
Most famous Kunpeng is Kunpeng Plai-Kuman by LP Thim (my fav and respected Thai monk). :D

hi bro,

Do u happen to know where this kunpeng of mine is from? how much is the one u mentioned (LP Thim)..... any idea how it looks like?

slippers
13-08-2005, 11:30 PM
hi bro slippers, can enlighten me bo? is it different khun paen with women? gumantong? and chicken is for different purpose? if yes, what is that hah??
than i heard that those khun paen with all this image is not really 'zheng zhong'? the very first or those worth collecting is the khun paen alone one without anything else?

thank.

in some ways, amulets made in the mould of women are supposedly for female attraction, legend has it that Khun paen, a thai general, has many wives, etc so its supposedly for female attraction.but if you look like kenna car buang, will a khun paen help u?=P sorry for the example, but hope u noe wat i am driving at.
gumanthong is a child spirit that khun paen 'made' with the corpse of his own dead child, however, some people also pray to gumanthong so i shouldnt really say much about this, its all a matter of preference and what works for you.
Lp Tim, wat lahangrai Rayong is famous for making the Khun paen plai guman amulet, super expensive and also many fakes. That is a good amulet to get if you can afford it.
chicken is often portrayed in gambling dens previously ala fighting cocks, (hahaha) so certain khun paens are made with chicken images, supposedly for gambling luck, again i would say ..if like tat then we all can be Yanfei in casino liao.=P

to summarise, all these are made for different purposes and are part of a sales tactic if you ask me.
wah seh super long post. sorry!

slippers
13-08-2005, 11:33 PM

bro, i beg your pardon?
khun paen is the buddha himself? you power siah!

Khun paen is not the buddha, the amulet is named Khun paen after the legendary thai general, however the image is that of Buddha.

It is just a method of naming the amulet, eg, somdet, etc..not to be confused with buddha being Khun paen.

Cheers!

slippers
13-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Thanks VL, parakit, slippers and the others. U all have really enlighten me quite a lot sia. I learnt quite a lot abt amulets here, thou won't say understand quite a lot too. Haizzzz :p

Any of you live ard amk, bishan, thomson, tpy, braddell area? We meet up for drinks leh, then you can 传授 me your knowledge. My friend had a wine-bar at thomson area there. Everytime go there alone, quite sian too. If you all leaving ard there, we can go there for some drink and enlightenment (the latter on my part only :p )

how? On boh?

sorry bro.i hv to say no.=P

only because i am in australia currently.cheers!
but drinking ..can ..when i come back lor..hhaha
i also dont have much knowledge to impart.
if you are interested, you can check out the delhpi forum by smoke79.

cheers.

Vigin Lover
13-08-2005, 11:43 PM
bro, i beg your pardon?
khun paen is the buddha himself? you power siah!

Khun paen is not the buddha, the amulet is named Khun paen after the legendary thai general, however the image is that of Buddha.

It is just a method of naming the amulet, eg, somdet, etc..not to be confused with buddha being Khun paen.

Cheers!

Sorry to cause confusion. My meaning is the image of Kunpean amulet is Lord Buddha himself.

fleaz
14-08-2005, 12:32 AM
gumanthong is a child spirit that khun paen 'made' with the corpse of his own dead child

Hi Bro slippers, Khun Paen did not 'made' GMT from his dead child. actually, when khun paen was wanted by the 'govement' of that time. he went hiding in the forest and the daughter of the forest bandit king fall in love wif him (almost evey woman fall in love with him, even his own wife person maid). the bandit king let his daughter to marry (of cause with bonking) Khun paen but secretly ask his daughter to steal khun paen scroll (this scroll past from khun paen teacher to him, that teach him many magic including how to make GMT). his daughter refuse and the bandit king do some magic of his own on his daughter to make her steal, his daughter is pergant at that time. when Khun paen found out, he is very angry and he open up the bandit king daughter belly and take out the baby to make GMT ( the daughter of cause die). at the end of everything, Khun paen deeply regret doing this and set GMT free.

cheers
fleaz

andyhalo
14-08-2005, 02:49 AM
sorry bro.i hv to say no.=P

only because i am in australia currently.cheers!
but drinking ..can ..when i come back lor..hhaha
i also dont have much knowledge to impart.
if you are interested, you can check out the delhpi forum by smoke79.

cheers.

sure! we'll go for a drk when u r back. i think what u know is enuff to let me be a listener for many days sia. and that's listening only. who knows how long it'll take me to understand and differentiate the different amulets. :confused:

slippers
14-08-2005, 08:58 AM
...the bandit king let his daughter to marry (of cause with bonking) Khun paen
...his daughter is pergant at that time. when Khun paen found out, he is very angry and he open up the bandit king daughter belly and take out the baby to make GMT ( the daughter of cause die). at the end of everything, Khun paen deeply regret doing this and set GMT free.

cheers
fleaz

mmm marry liao, then own child lor?not meh?
anyway nice part of the legend that i didnt know, all i knew was he made it with his own child, didnt know of the bandit king part.
thanks for sharing!=)

slippers
14-08-2005, 09:00 AM
sure! we'll go for a drk when u r back. i think what u know is enuff to let me be a listener for many days sia. and that's listening only. who knows how long it'll take me to understand and differentiate the different amulets. :confused:

haha cannot la, i newbie also in collecting amulets, there are lots of old birds actually out there whom are very knowledgable but just tiam tiam only.

u can PM me your email address and i'll contact you when i am back.

just be careful when it comes to spending on amulets, once buy liao hard to convert back to cash. sometimes cash is the best amulet!hehe =P

cheers!

hunter2005
14-08-2005, 11:31 AM
he went hiding in the forest and the daughter of the forest bandit king fall in love wif him (almost evey woman fall in love with him, even his own wife person maid). the bandit king let his daughter to marry (of cause with bonking) Khun paen but secretly ask his daughter to steal khun paen scroll (this scroll past from khun paen teacher to him, that teach him many magic including how to make GMT). his daughter refuse and the bandit king do some magic of his own on his daughter to make her steal, his daughter is pergant at that time. when Khun paen found out, he is very angry and he open up the bandit king daughter belly and take out the baby to make GMT ( the daughter of cause die). at the end of everything, Khun paen deeply regret doing this and set GMT free.
fleaz

hi br fleaze,
the above mention think i ever saw it from a thai VCD, so i presum that one i saw is what earlier ppl say movie of khun paen lor? bro slipper i think for me khun paen with GMT still acceptable but for the other i CMI la.. still prefer the stand alone one... hahaha.. the one u said at forum stroke 69 is for what? he had recommend amulet to frens from here?

David_Ginola
14-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Bro Virgin Lover

Recently I went Batu Pahat and visited a some sort of fortune teller. he also into thai buddha and amulets. When he saw me wearing an amulet, he ask me do i say prayer ? i told him no. I only bring to thai temple once in a while for chanting.

Now, bro VL , he asked he to recite a short chant n blow at my pitda. Do this 3 times, 1 morning n 1 night for 49 days. He says after that when thai monk saw me, they will greet me and I have to return my greetings to them also. Have you came across any of such saying? Or any bros out there can verify? Be very naive hope bros out there can help??? Advise pls....

Cheers

Ah_Hia
14-08-2005, 02:19 PM
sometimes cash is the best amulet!hehe =P

cheers!

this is by far the best amulet i've come across in this thread !!!

sacs
14-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

My Pidta. Knows where it is from?? this amulet had gone for a competition in thailand and came in 2nd of its category. i had a cert of it.

Front
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/552928/0/nouser_552/T0_-1_552928.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=552928)

Back
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/552929/0/nouser_552/T0_-1_552929.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=552929)

fleaz
14-08-2005, 05:19 PM
You're right! And he is the one who composed the famous "Jinapanjara" sutra and it is now chanted by all temples of Bangkok.

hi! bro Vigin Lover, about the jinapanjara sutra by Archan Toh. do u know if it is chant in Thai or Pali? i have got the Mp3 audio file of it.

cheers
fleaz

Vigin Lover
14-08-2005, 10:18 PM
hi! bro Vigin Lover, about the jinapanjara sutra by Archan Toh. do u know if it is chant in Thai or Pali? i have got the Mp3 audio file of it.

cheers
fleaz

Jinapanjara or Jinapanchon (as Thai normally called it) is in partly Thai and Pali. It is a very good katha to chant for blessings and etc.
LP Pae himself respect Archan Toh very much and infact all amulets that made by LP Pae are chanted with Jinapanchon Katha.

Vigin Lover
14-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Hi Bro Virgin Lover

Recently I went Batu Pahat and visited a some sort of fortune teller. he also into thai buddha and amulets. When he saw me wearing an amulet, he ask me do i say prayer ? i told him no. I only bring to thai temple once in a while for chanting.

Now, bro VL , he asked he to recite a short chant n blow at my pitda. Do this 3 times, 1 morning n 1 night for 49 days. He says after that when thai monk saw me, they will greet me and I have to return my greetings to them also. Have you came across any of such saying? Or any bros out there can verify? Be very naive hope bros out there can help??? Advise pls....

Cheers

Not really la. A real Thai amulets are already blessed and mass chanted on the spot when it was made, so any chanting afterwards are not that needed.
Dun believe in too much of those fortune teller story, I bet they themselves dun have any good stuff themselves...sometimes, they like to "tua-kang" saying that they owned Archan Toh's Wat Rakang Somdej, do you believe them? Some even claimed that they are LP Obasee's disciple...too much story I had heard from them liao.

Vigin Lover
15-08-2005, 08:03 PM
For those who interested in Jatukam, here is the katha for Jatukam.

Ong por jatukam nua fah badal
nua krung song tha le por ong sathit lar
jao krung Dhammasok ramathep krieng krai
yoo koo fah thai amata nirunkarn
jathunakha ramathep thep thai
baramee pok klao nua fah nua din sathu ram. (3 times)

fleaz
15-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Jinapanjara or Jinapanchon (as Thai normally called it) is in partly Thai and Pali. It is a very good katha to chant for blessings and etc.
LP Pae himself respect Archan Toh very much and infact all amulets that made by LP Pae are chanted with Jinapanchon Katha.

thanks bro Vigin Lover! your the man!

Vigin Lover
15-08-2005, 09:04 PM
thanks bro Vigin Lover! your the man!

No need thanks la...we are here to learn from eachother ma... :)

andyhalo
15-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Anyone heard of or about this word? :confused:
"Phra Ku Sama" or "Praku Sama" or sounds like this as i do not know the exact spelling, but the pronounciation should be correct. :p

David_Ginola
15-08-2005, 11:16 PM
No need thanks la...we are here to learn from eachother ma... :)

Hi Bro VL,

Bro Fleaz is rite, you're the man. I think hv to learn from u....ya?? Me just a novice, need to pick up lots more from here n u. BTW do u hv any praying statues at home???

Just wondering, can thai buddha and chinese 'xi fang san sheng' put together on the same altar??? :confused:

Thanks

Vigin Lover
16-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Hi Bro VL,

Bro Fleaz is rite, you're the man. I think hv to learn from u....ya?? Me just a novice, need to pick up lots more from here n u. BTW do u hv any praying statues at home???

Just wondering, can thai buddha and chinese 'xi fang san sheng' put together on the same altar??? :confused:

Thanks

Of course you can put Chinese "western paradise" Buddhas and Thai Buddhas together lo...in fact, they are all Buddhas. :)

Vigin Lover
16-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi Bro VL,

Thanks

Yes, I have a few statues at home but in Tibetian style lo...I got Vajradhara, Manjushri, Green Tara, Guru Rinpoche, Black Zambala, Yellow Zambala, Ganesha on my shrine.

David_Ginola
16-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Yes, I have a few statues at home but in Tibetian style lo...I got Vajradhara, Manjushri, Green Tara, Guru Rinpoche, Black Zambala, Yellow Zambala, Ganesha on my shrine.

Wow Bro VL, u must be very knowledgable. 1st thanks for the reply. Wat u mention i only know Manjushri n Ganesha, the rest are all greek to me. So sorry.

And wat do mean tibetian style? :confused:

Hope u can continue to contribute for us n novices like me. Thanks

Vigin Lover
16-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Wow Bro VL, u must be very knowledgable. 1st thanks for the reply. Wat u mention i only know Manjushri n Ganesha, the rest are all greek to me. So sorry.

And wat do mean tibetian style? :confused:

Hope u can continue to contribute for us n novices like me. Thanks

My main shrine is offered in Tibetian shrine lo coz I pratice Vajrayana Buddhism. :)

sacs
17-08-2005, 12:29 AM
no one saw my post #389???? no comments? hmm....

sacs
17-08-2005, 12:31 AM
For those who interested in Jatukam, here is the katha for Jatukam.

Ong por jatukam nua fah badal
nua krung song tha le por ong sathit lar
jao krung Dhammasok ramathep krieng krai
yoo koo fah thai amata nirunkarn
jathunakha ramathep thep thai
baramee pok klao nua fah nua din sathu ram. (3 times)

Hi,

how does a jatukam amulet looks like?? btw, whats the main purpose of it?

Erm... do u have a mp3 for that? dunno how to pronounce. hehe :p

jackylee
17-08-2005, 06:22 AM
I need some help from brothers here...

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/91629332

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/91629390

What kind of blessing does these amulet does? For normal luck or wealth and ren yuan etc?

Does it look real or fake? Worth wearing? And the history of the maker.. ?

Thanks in advance! :)

jackylee
17-08-2005, 06:25 AM
Anyone can give me any advice on where to get one locally? I prefer from responsible and reputable source.. as im worried if i anyhow buy it may be fake and dono what is done to it before. Any thai temple in singapore does that? seen some on yahoo auction but dun dare buy.. duno whats the history.. some people just wanna make a quick buck.. thanks!!!

Paiseh for so naggy cause im not a risker taker.. dun wan anything happen liao den regret :o

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 08:57 AM
Anyone can give me any advice on where to get one locally? I prefer from responsible and reputable source.. as im worried if i anyhow buy it may be fake and dono what is done to it before. Any thai temple in singapore does that? seen some on yahoo auction but dun dare buy.. duno whats the history.. some people just wanna make a quick buck.. thanks!!!

Paiseh for so naggy cause im not a risker taker.. dun wan anything happen liao den regret :o

One of my friend is dealing with Thai amulets and he let go at reasonable price. In fact, I got quite a number of pcs from him. He is my personally friend and thats why I trust him.
If you are interested you can PM me.

FYI, Kun Paen amulets is meant for metta (ren-yuen).

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi,

how does a jatukam amulet looks like?? btw, whats the main purpose of it?

Erm... do u have a mp3 for that? dunno how to pronounce. hehe :p

Jatukam amulets are meant for many purpose eg wealth, luck, protection, ren-yuen and etc.
I had attached a pics of Jatukam here. Personally, Jatukam had helped me alot and I really respect him very much. Now me wearing Wat Korhong Jatukam.

slippers
17-08-2005, 12:41 PM
I need some help from brothers here...

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/91629332

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/91629390

What kind of blessing does these amulet does? For normal luck or wealth and ren yuan etc?

Does it look real or fake? Worth wearing? And the history of the maker.. ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Bro Jackylee,

the pieces you have posted is Khunpaen with Gumantong at the back made by LP Poon, Wat Pailom just earlier this year 2548, just before he passed away.

Lp Poon is famous for making hanuman amulets as well.

This batch of amulets, sadly, as with all batches that are popular, (due to Lp Poon passing away, this batch is quite popular) therefore resulting in 'fake' pieces circulating the amulet market.

When i meant 'fake', i mean that the amulets were made wholesale in a factory, but then brought to Lp for chanting and consecrating (macham kaiguang) but due to his death and the popularity, the question is, who can tell apart a amulet that has been chanted or not? What about the factory that made the amulets?

The sad thing about amulet collection is the commercialisation of amulets. =(

Honestly to me, there is no trusted source, shops can hoodwink people, so too with people not sure of the amulet information end up also kenna their ownself.

hunter2005
17-08-2005, 02:15 PM
hi bro jackylee, just to add on what bro slipper have say.. this 2 amulet is of the same batch there are another one that made of combination of bronze, silver, gold. plus the 2 u show is so call a complete set. the 2 u show shld have a very nice smell (is very strong). i like the smell, personally wearing the gray colour one, i have the 3 which i take over from a friend. cos once a while he will go thailand but not like bro Virgin friend so regurlarly. i like khun paen n LP thuat alot. i was told by another friend that the dark brown n gray color is made up of thai grave yard soil plus some other powder, that why the smell is strong but the smell will subside when u wear it for long.

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi Bro Jackylee,

the pieces you have posted is Khunpaen with Gumantong at the back made by LP Poon, Wat Pailom just earlier this year 2548, just before he passed away.

Lp Poon is famous for making hanuman amulets as well.

This batch of amulets, sadly, as with all batches that are popular, (due to Lp Poon passing away, this batch is quite popular) therefore resulting in 'fake' pieces circulating the amulet market.

When i meant 'fake', i mean that the amulets were made wholesale in a factory, but then brought to Lp for chanting and consecrating (macham kaiguang) but due to his death and the popularity, the question is, who can tell apart a amulet that has been chanted or not? What about the factory that made the amulets?

The sad thing about amulet collection is the commercialisation of amulets. =(

Honestly to me, there is no trusted source, shops can hoodwink people, so too with people not sure of the amulet information end up also kenna their ownself.

Bro, that is why I always prefer to wear old amulets like LP Thim, LP Kasem and etc...
The only new amulet that I wear is Wat Korhong Jatukam. :)

jackylee
17-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Hi Bro Jackylee,

the pieces you have posted is Khunpaen with Gumantong at the back made by LP Poon, Wat Pailom just earlier this year 2548, just before he passed away..........

:eek: wah heng sia.. i din know theres gumantong in it.... lucky never get it yet.. :o

thanks bro..

jackylee
17-08-2005, 05:30 PM
I dun wan anything 'side line' u know bros :o

any recommendation ... i need one for luck.. ren yuan and wealth.. and no gumantong pls.. :(

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 06:44 PM
I dun wan anything 'side line' u know bros :o

any recommendation ... i need one for luck.. ren yuan and wealth.. and no gumantong pls.. :(

Recommend you Jatukam lo...kekeke...

jackylee
17-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Jatukam amulets are meant for many purpose eg wealth, luck, protection, ren-yuen and etc.
I had attached a pics of Jatukam here. Personally, Jatukam had helped me alot and I really respect him very much. Now me wearing Wat Korhong Jatukam.

just wondering anyone wore this too? :)

jackylee
17-08-2005, 08:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/99bc28f3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/4750e7bd.jpg

Bros.. any idea what kind is this and what does it do?

Got it sometimes back from Fu Lu Shou complex.. got a feeling it's just factory made cause i felt nothing wearing it..

dom01
17-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Tat really looks like a Chinnaraj.
Like all amulets, it is supposed to protect the wearer from harm.
*Provided you dun do all evil... :D

jackylee
17-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Tat really looks like a Chinnaraj.

anymore information bro? :)

theres some words behind..sorry pic not clear

fleaz
17-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Like all amulets, it is supposed to protect the wearer from harm. *Provided you dun do all evil... :D

hahaha bro dom01. i totally agree with what u say. no matter what millon $ amulet u wear will not protect u if u not clear to your own conscious.

Vincent
17-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Cant see the 'logo' on the blurry photo, but it sure looks like a Luanphor Sorthorn, Chak-chung-sao, 2 years ago batch. U should ask the shop where u chow from. Yes, FLS got quite a no. of this LP Sorthorn to let chow.

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 09:22 PM
Cant see the 'logo' on the blurry photo, but it sure looks like a Luanphor Sorthorn, Chak-chung-sao, 2 years ago batch. U should ask the shop where u chow from. Yes, FLS got quite a no. of this LP Sorthorn to let chow.

It is not Luang Phor Sorthorn, it should be Chinnaraj as Dom1 had mentioned.

Vincent
17-08-2005, 09:27 PM

There is at least one batch of such Chinnaraj from Wat LP Sorthorn.

dom01
17-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I hope the owner did not tell u it is the IndoChine Chiniaraja of 2485? Lol....
But as long as it is blessed by monk. It is a good amulet. :D
Let live be live...

jackylee
17-08-2005, 09:29 PM
simi is chow?

i was told by the seller for blessing nia..?

jackylee
17-08-2005, 09:30 PM
I hope the owner did not tell u it is the IndoChine Chiniaraja of 2485? Lol....

:eek: why leh

David_Ginola
17-08-2005, 09:36 PM

Hi all,

Though I'm a newbie, I also agreed with Bro Dom1 and Bro VL, seems more like Chinnarat.

Hey Bro VL, beside Jatukam, wat other amulets can bring lottery luck and wealth. Cos bro here in bad shape, hope to revitalise myself. :)

jackylee
17-08-2005, 09:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/2082af21.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/e74173a2.jpg

Theres cravings of words infront and behind.

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi all,

Though I'm a newbie, I also agreed with Bro Dom1 and Bro VL, seems more like Chinnarat.

Hey Bro VL, beside Jatukam, wat other amulets can bring lottery luck and wealth. Cos bro here in bad shape, hope to revitalise myself. :)

I highly recommend Jatukam as it is really a good amulet and not too costly. I was in bad shape a month ago too! Kena illness, work not smooth and etc...then my friend intro me Jatukam and after wearing it, Jatukam had changed my life totally. I really respect him now! :)
Other new amulets I wont recommend you as most of them are pump out from factory and then send to temple and bless, some dun even kena blessed as the factory sell it direct without sending it to temple (earn extra $$$). And that is why I alway wear old amulets. Wat Korhong Jatukam maybe a new amulet but it was made in the temple (not from those factories).

dom01
17-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Be'coz is the in thing now...

Erm... wanna good kharma, first try to do more good deeds.
So as to gain more merits.
Chinese saying Gong De Wu Liang.

Praticise the 5 percepts of Buddhism, so far I can only achieve 3... lol... Still Trying...

:D

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 09:52 PM

Praticise the 5 percepts of Buddhism, so far I can only achieve 3... lol... Still Trying...

Bro,
How's your Jatukam amulet? Still wearing it? Good? :)

David_Ginola
17-08-2005, 10:06 PM

Bro Dom1 u r rite. We're living in a karma world. I would say to practise all 5 percepts, it takes a lot of great sacrifices. But I have to admit there's one thing i can't deny, I can't rid the 'she jie'. Can't live without sex.

Cheers

dom01
17-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Now wearing the buddha image with bodhi leaves by Lpoh Cherm Wat Hoi Lut, got put barang barang, wichai one... :D

Remember, those wearing amulets, you r carrying an image of Buddha. SO dun go those sleazy places with it. :D

David_Ginola
17-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Bro VL,

I'm having only 1 pitda, if i interested to get Jatukam, will it cost a bomb? Any thing to refrain from? Sorry i post so much question, cos I believe if I dunno i should asked rather than doing the wrong things.

Can advise??? :)

Cheers

fleaz
17-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Hi Bro, as per my previous posting. this is the Kunpeng Plai-Kuman amulet that i have. yes... i know.... its a fake... but just to let u guys take a look at a fake for a chance.

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/566887/23972/user_23972/T0_23972_566887.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=566887) [IMG]

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Bro VL,

I'm having only 1 pitda, if i interested to get Jatukam, will it cost a bomb? Any thing to refrain from? Sorry i post so much question, cos I believe if I dunno i should asked rather than doing the wrong things.

Can advise??? :)

Cheers

Wat Korhong Jatukam is not expensive now but it might be very expensive in the near future (very little quantity was made) and it is very 'ling' and effective! You got to try it out and believe it yourself. Those who had wear this amulet before will agree with me.
The Don'ts :-
1) Don't go to have sex with this amulet with you.
2) Don't scold your parents or beat them up.
3) Don't scold other ppl parents.

jackylee
17-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Hi Bro, as per my previous posting. this is the Kunpeng Plai-Kuman amulet that i have. yes... i know.... its a fake... but just to let u guys take a look at a fake for a chance.

[IMG]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/566887/23972/user_23972/T0_23972_566887.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=566887) [IMG]
how u manage to find out its fake?

jackylee
17-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Wat Korhong Jatukam is not expensive now but it might be very expensive in the near future (very little quantity was made) and it is very 'ling' and effective! You got to try it out and believe it yourself. Those who had wear this amulet before will agree with me.
The Don'ts :-
1) Don't go to have sex with this amulet with you.
2) Don't scold your parents or beat them up.
3) Don't scold other ppl parents.
Is this the one u told me in PM? din noe little was made :eek:

fleaz
17-08-2005, 10:23 PM
how u manage to find out its fake?

hahahaha, ask the expert in this thread. Kunpeng Plai-Kuman is a damn hard to find amulet and very X. rite bro VL? em... i think i purchased this in bkk at 1 of the wat from a monk at.. 1000baht. hahahaha im green that time.

well... will u buy if i tell u this is real! hahahahaha just joking.

cheers
fleaz

jackylee
17-08-2005, 10:24 PM
By the way.. when bathing.. did you people take it off or? Is it of disrespect if bath wif it? :confused:

jackylee
17-08-2005, 10:25 PM
hahahaha, ask the expert in this thread. Kunpeng Plai-Kuman is a damn hard to find amulet and very X. rite bro VL? em... i think i purchased this in bkk at 1 of the wat from a monk at.. 1000baht. hahahaha im green that time.

well... will u buy if i tell u this is real! hahahahaha just joking.

cheers
fleaz
I see.. :p

fleaz
17-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I see.. :p

hahaha .....hey!! but who knows!! maybe its real! i might have a treasure hanging in my room without me knowing!! hahahaha :rolleyes:

cheers
fleaz

David_Ginola
17-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Bro VL,

Can PM me how to go abt getting one Jatukam? You're still better than me. Me in bad shape for almost a year and a half liao. Starting involved in an accident then driver ran away. But was caught after 1 BLOODY year. That's how 'efficient our TPs are'. Friends borrowed monies never returned. Got banks chase after loan payment.....

If is too ex, I might not be able to afford one liao.

Cheers :)

David_Ginola
17-08-2005, 10:40 PM
By the way.. when bathing.. did you people take it off or? Is it of disrespect if bath wif it? :confused:

For me, my amulet was a clip-on type. Whenever I reached home, I leave it on my altar. I dunno wat abt the rest. Was told not to leave in the room, as u might be doing something which is not nice....

Vigin Lover
17-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Just found a website with lots of Wat Korhong Jatukam.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/album?.dir=7bb1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/my_photos

Personally me now wearing Wat Korhong Nur Nakwak material :-
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/nakwak.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

fish76
17-08-2005, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=Vigin Lover]I highly recommend Jatukam as it is really a good amulet and not too costly. I was in bad shape a month ago too! Kena illness, work not smooth and etc...then my friend intro me Jatukam and after wearing it, Jatukam had changed my life totally. I really respect him now! :)

Bro, sorry, i totally newbie at this. Just want to ask if it is alrite for me to contact u on how to get my hands on one of this amulet in detail.

Am posting this in public because I will appreciate advice from any friendly brudders that knows this system at the back of their hands and do not mind providing more knowledge and info to newbies like myself.

Thanks in advance.

slippers
17-08-2005, 11:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/99bc28f3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/gordonzz/4750e7bd.jpg

Bros.. any idea what kind is this and what does it do?

Got it sometimes back from Fu Lu Shou complex.. got a feeling it's just factory made cause i felt nothing wearing it..

Hi Bro..

just to ask you one thing before i say anything, does this piece has a kring inside it?
when u shake..theres a little 'bead' within the amulet that moves?

its Phra Chinaraj for sure.Not LP Sorthon.= )
One of the three main Buddha images worshipped in Thailand, Phra chinaraj, Phra Keow,(Emerald Buddha) and Phra Buddha Sorthon.

jackylee
17-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi Bro..

just to ask you one thing before i say anything, does this piece has a kring inside it?
when u shake..theres a little 'bead' within the amulet that moves?

Nope........

whats a kring by the way?

slippers
17-08-2005, 11:30 PM
:eek: why leh

haha coz Chinaraj indochine 2485 is one of the renowned mass chanted amulets.
many fakes. =)
quite expensive too depending on condition and number of Wat suthat chops on the bottom of the amulet!
basically, the piece you have is not indochine piece.Which was made during WW2.=)If someone said it was..ask that person to go fly kite!

jackylee
17-08-2005, 11:32 PM
haha coz Chinaraj indochine 2485 is one of the renowned mass chanted amulets.
many fakes. =)
quite expensive too depending on condition and number of Wat suthat chops on the bottom of the amulet!
basically, the piece you have is not indochine piece.Which was made during WW2.=)If someone said it was..ask that person to go fly kite!
hahaha ic :D

slippers
17-08-2005, 11:41 PM
Nope........

whats a kring by the way?

A kring is a bead/material that is inserted into an amulet.
its for goodluck.=)
u can hear it when u shake the amulet.=)

anyway, ur chinaraj looks like its from the mould for King's Temple
Wat Pisanulok.
i hv a similiar piece but i dont hv my camera with me, if not i can show u my piece.

Geomancy
17-08-2005, 11:58 PM
no one saw my post #389???? no comments? hmm....

Well..From the pic, it seems like a 2 in 1 amulet Pikta infront & Sangkatchai at the back,have no idea where it come from...perhaps you can try bringing this amulet around different shop & let the "experts" see. Whether all can differentiate or not is another story.. :rolleyes:

sacs
18-08-2005, 12:08 AM
Well..From the pic, it seems like a 2 in 1 amulet Pikta infront & Sangkatchai at the back,have no idea where it come from...perhaps you can try bringing this amulet around different shop & let the "experts" see. Whether all can differentiate or not is another story.. :rolleyes:

Hi,

Yup, its the front and back. Was told by the seller that its from the temple, Wat kao sum yok (Dunno how to spell). Somewhere off bangkok. Went in for competition and got 2nd from the category.

jackylee
18-08-2005, 04:35 AM
A kring is a bead/material that is inserted into an amulet.
its for goodluck.=)
u can hear it when u shake the amulet.=)

anyway, ur chinaraj looks like its from the mould for King's Temple
Wat Pisanulok.
i hv a similiar piece but i dont hv my camera with me, if not i can show u my piece.
Oic.... but i don't think mine's that great anyway.. very cheap.. suspect it's been pumped out by factory alot at once.. in large quantity :)

jackylee
18-08-2005, 06:12 AM
Those wearing these amulets.. wanna noe u guys got wear it when ur bathing or took it off?

slippers
18-08-2005, 08:41 AM
Those wearing these amulets.. wanna noe u guys got wear it when ur bathing or took it off?

Dude, i don't wear mine into the shower as much as i can help it, but sometimes perhaps if you're don't have a proper place to put your amulets but must go into water, etc macham amphibious missions, go canoeing then suay suay fall into the water...etc its is alright as long as the amulet is cased in waterproof plastic casing.
Most steel casing are only splash proof.=)

slippers
18-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Just found a website with lots of Wat Korhong Jatukam.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/album?.dir=7bb1&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/my_photos

Personally me now wearing Wat Korhong Nur Nakwak material :-
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/nakwak.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

Dear Forum members,

the web photo album that vigin Lover has posted belongs to one of my friend.
If anyone of you are interested in finding out more about Jatukam or Wat Kohong in general, please Pm me.

PS to Vigin Lover.
still wondering about my question regarding your lp Kasem pidta maha chok, don't intend to meet up and compare pieces? =)

Cheers.

slippers
18-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Oic.... but i don't think mine's that great anyway.. very cheap.. suspect it's been pumped out by factory alot at once.. in large quantity :)

Bro.no worries.
I started out with little knowledge and i am still learning at the same time too.

If you are serious about collecting or getting an amulet for wearing thats been properly chanted, do your research before diving into anything or from just mere hearsay.

but i must warn you, collecting amulets is a very addictive and expensive hobby.haha at least for me!=P

Cheers!

Vigin Lover
18-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Dear Forum members,

the web photo album that vigin Lover has posted belongs to one of my friend.
If anyone of you are interested in finding out more about Jatukam or Wat Kohong in general, please Pm me.

PS to Vigin Lover.
still wondering about my question regarding your lp Kasem pidta maha chok, don't intend to meet up and compare pieces? =)

Cheers.

First of all, I am not dealer of this Jatukam amulets lo...but I have a friend that is selling it. If you guys are interested, I can intro my friend to you.
Why wanna compare LP Kasem Pidta Maha Chok? Keke...okok lo...we can come out and tcss and see see look look... :D

slippers
18-08-2005, 09:20 AM
First of all, I am not dealer of this Jatukam amulets lo...but I have a friend that is selling it. If you guys are interested, I can intro my friend to you.
Why wanna compare LP Kasem Pidta Maha Chok? Keke...okok lo...we can come out and tcss and see see look look... :D

I never said you are dealer.=)
Just referring people to the actual owner of the web photo album if they are interested.
Your friend selling it, he stay in AMK right? =)

Why want to compare?Because when you posted the picture of Kasem pidta and then said your piece was nicer, me being the owner of the picture and the pidta maha chok, i must see your piece to admire how much more beautiful it is. =)

I am coming back to Singapore, when i do, will have chance to see your piece liao.

slippers
18-08-2005, 09:22 AM

one more thing too.
I want to see your piece because, you talk about your piece but you are using my amulet photo mah.

mind if i ask you why? =)

Cheers!

MrBBBJ
18-08-2005, 09:24 AM
where to let people see whether my thai amulets is real or fake ?? coz i have 3 amulets, the 1st 1 comfirm fake 1, and i got 2 koon peng. 1 is in black in colour with a red ruby on the chest and a tangka at his leg. another 1 is in skin colour with a very clear face and a tiger behide of the amulets. any1 know this 2 koon peng?? real or fake??

Vigin Lover
18-08-2005, 10:18 AM
one more thing too.
I want to see your piece because, you talk about your piece but you are using my amulet photo mah.

mind if i ask you why? =)

Cheers!

Sorry dunno tat is your pcs. Anyway nice to know ya! :)

hunter2005
18-08-2005, 11:35 AM
hi to all bros into amulet, i have a silly question to asked..... keep wondering over it.. :)

most of the guys here is like 'chongster' right? we paid girls money for sex inregarding how old she is 16? 20? 30? all can... worst still we try to 'sian' gilrs or even other wife 'up the bed' (bad kama, not faithful to wife,GF), like go into irc la etc etc to get girl when we get somebody wife we llike must eat her up like that (i also one of them, currently r fishing one married lady.) Than when we see mei mei or other chio bu... in our mind, we though if we can bonk them hard n solid how good? or in our mind we are already bonking them.... (evil thought). than how? those amulet will protect us from evil? will bless us with what we are doing? :confused:

Artic
18-08-2005, 12:40 PM
I highly recommend Jatukam as it is really a good amulet and not too costly. I was in bad shape a month ago too! Kena illness, work not smooth and etc...then my friend intro me Jatukam and after wearing it, Jatukam had changed my life totally. I really respect him now! :)
Other new amulets I wont recommend you as most of them are pump out from factory and then send to temple and bless, some dun even kena blessed as the factory sell it direct without sending it to temple (earn extra $$$). And that is why I alway wear old amulets. Wat Korhong Jatukam maybe a new amulet but it was made in the temple (not from those factories).

Bro,

Can tell me the history of this Jatukam, very interested in buying from you.

Thks.

slippers
18-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Sorry dunno tat is your pcs. Anyway nice to know ya! :)

=) it is alright,can't wait to see your kasem maha ut when i get back.=)
Steady rite?

Vigin Lover
18-08-2005, 02:11 PM
=) it is alright,can't wait to see your kasem maha ut when i get back.=)
Steady rite?

Mine is Pidta Maha-Chod not Maha-Ut. :D

Vigin Lover
18-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Bro,

Can tell me the history of this Jatukam, very interested in buying from you.

Thks.

Jatukam is a Brahmin god and he is also a protector of Buddhism. He is also know as Vishnu or Narai. Thats what I know about him.

sacs
18-08-2005, 03:56 PM
is it the same as mine?

Vigin Lover
18-08-2005, 05:14 PM
is it the same as mine?

I thought it is Maha-Chod??

fleaz
18-08-2005, 08:37 PM

bro Jackylee, i think most people do not wear their amulet after they come home. for me, my amulet will be the last thing i put on when going out and the 1st thing i take out when i reach home.

cheers
fleaz

sacs
18-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I thought it is Maha-Chod??

see post #389

danls79
18-08-2005, 09:56 PM
any of the bro here know wat to look out for in a lp pae 1 amulet ? cause my father in law got one for mi in thailand which said to be make by lp pae himself which he only do 60 of it himself the rest.......so i which to know is there any way to know is it a real one ?

antlau
18-08-2005, 10:14 PM
anyone know where to get genuine "ah cham toh" amulet?

Cheers.

sacs
18-08-2005, 10:17 PM
ok, another one that I have.

Comments??

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/571708/0/nouser_571/T0_-1_571708.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=571708)

danls79
18-08-2005, 10:26 PM
anyone know where to get genuine "ah cham toh" amulet

bro i think u think too much liao .i can only say very hard near 0 % chance

slippers
18-08-2005, 10:44 PM

my typo.
sorry.=)

steady lah.whereabouts u stay?we can lar kopi.=D

David_Ginola
19-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Hi all bros,

Beside Jatukam and pidta that I'm wearing, wat other amulets can enhance lottery luck and also ward off legal matters? Me hope to get rid all those things. Any bros any advise???

Cheers and thanks :(

andyhalo
19-08-2005, 02:08 AM
parakit and VL,

the other time, both of you told me that the pict i showed is sivali. well, i've been looking around, trying to find a small statue of sivali too. but......who knows, few days ago, my dad brought a sivali home!!! a small statue, but it was not like what i had seen from other places. this sivali is standing on a cobra. any comment? :confused:

thanks.

slippers
19-08-2005, 06:36 AM
wat other amulets can enhance lottery luck and also ward off legal matters? Me hope to get rid all those things. Any bros any advise???
:(

wah..if have amulet enhance luck n ward off legal matters so we can all be young and dangerous..then i also want that amulet.

amulet for safety, smooth sailing in your life, etc have..u want magical amulet?
veryhard lah..haha

want amulet for wealth? get Lp Ngern Pichit lor, super expensive, worth it anot?=P heehee

slippers
19-08-2005, 06:47 AM
Dear members,

i understand there are some of you out there whom are interested in knowing more about Jatukam ramathep and possibly get a piece for your self.

Just providing an alternative source of information and amulets, you may directly email the owner of the web photo album which vigin lover posted up who is my friend.

you may reach him at [email protected]

(wat kohong Jatukam)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/album?.dir=8f89&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cansfood2003/my_photos
(wat puthaisirwan Jatukam)

Different temples that make Jatukam=)

regards!

Vigin Lover
19-08-2005, 06:52 PM

Comments??

http://show.imagehosting.us/show/571708/0/nouser_571/T0_-1_571708.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=571708)

Bro,
This is also Jatukam ma... :)

sacs
19-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Bro,
This is also Jatukam ma... :)
huh?? sure?? i thought this is suriyant????

David_Ginola
19-08-2005, 10:57 PM

want amulet for wealth? get Lp Ngern Pichit lor, super expensive, worth it anot?=P heehee[/QUOTE]

Wahhhaha....thanks for the info....of course gd things doesn't comes cheap. Cos i believe this amulet will help ward off certain unpleasant things. b4 i wore my pitda...i was damn suay....had an accident...6 mths later kenna caught by speed camera. Shit man 8 pts plus $170 fine. @#%$....

Will hope those knowledgable bros here can help novices like me...

cheers

slippers
19-08-2005, 11:51 PM
good things dont come cheap.
but what if u spend the money liao, thinking that it wld ward off stuff and bring u wealth..then it doesnt?
how?
isit the amulet fake?or not working?or its not meant to be?
Got some people 'lose faith' in their amulet coz they originally think that everything is possible with a right amulet.

if it is like so..then no body poor liao lor.Those people wear LP Ngern coz they are already rich so of course people would think its good for wealth.
IF Hui-ge (TCS Actor, Henry Tsia) wear Khun paen, u think he will get many women?

haha..maybe i am just talking cock, but hope u understand what i am trying to say.= )

sacs
20-08-2005, 12:09 AM
good things dont come cheap.
but what if u spend the money liao, thinking that it wld ward off stuff and bring u wealth..then it doesnt?
how?
isit the amulet fake?or not working?or its not meant to be?
Got some people 'lose faith' in their amulet coz they originally think that everything is possible with a right amulet.

if it is like so..then no body poor liao lor.Those people wear LP Ngern coz they are already rich so of course people would think its good for wealth.
IF Hui-ge (TCS Actor, Henry Tsia) wear Khun paen, u think he will get many women?

haha..maybe i am just talking cock, but hope u understand what i am trying to say.= )

i think it is not rite to think that wearing it can ward off anything. i agree with u on the "poor ppl". Its fate that brought the person with the amulet together. Be it whether it can do what u think it can, wearing it with sincerity is more impt. Its all about sincerity.

The way of Buddha dun teach greed. Wear it with sincerity, and I'm sure your words will be heard. No offence. :)

Geomancy
20-08-2005, 01:28 AM

Comments??

Another 2 in 1 ?? well this pic reminds me of a Naga Buddha with a kring inside which i had many yrs back.Somehow similiar but not sure whether mine was a 7 or 9 headed naga.. With close observation i see a "demon king" below, some called it "gui wang" If i'm not wrong,it's suppose to ward of evils spirits..

jackylee
20-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Anyone knows about Nakon PathomChedi Luang Somdej? Is it good and what does Nakon PathomChedi Luang means? Who is the LP that chanted it? :)

slippers
20-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Another 2 in 1 ?? well this pic reminds me of a Naga Buddha with a kring inside which i had many yrs back.Somehow similiar but not sure whether mine was a 7 or 9 headed naga.. With close observation i see a "demon king" below, some called it "gui wang" If i'm not wrong,it's suppose to ward of evils spirits..

not demon king lah.its rahu beneath the naga. = )

slippers
20-08-2005, 09:01 AM
huh?? sure?? i thought this is suriyant????

dude, bro vigin lover is right lah, it is Jatukam, the deva is the same, you heard it is Suriyant because that is the batch name also.
Suriyant is 2530 batch and in 2547 got makemeeseeshoot and kohong batch, puthaisirwan ,etc.. =)

Maybe that is why he never reply u liao.hurhur.

jackylee
20-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Any bros know any webby or tips to tell the authenticity of a somdej?

slippers
20-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Any bros know any webby or tips to tell the authenticity of a somdej?

if have such website n tips, you better not trust it anyway!=)
i think one way to check the authencity of a somdej is not thru friends/etc..but u try bringing it to the shops/bkk, etc and see what they offer you for it.
That is often an easy way to gauge if its authentic. (of course dont bring back to the same shop that u bought it from lah)=P
GoodLuck!

sacs
20-08-2005, 11:46 AM
dude, bro vigin lover is right lah, it is Jatukam, the deva is the same, you heard it is Suriyant because that is the batch name also.
Suriyant is 2530 batch and in 2547 got makemeeseeshoot and kohong batch, puthaisirwan ,etc.. =)

Maybe that is why he never reply u liao.hurhur.

hehe ok, now iunderstand. Well, thats what the shop told me. Din know i have a Jatukam with me. I'm looking out for the rounded powder one now.

I had the book on the making of Jatukam ceremony with pics... And the amulet have the 12 animals all round. It really is a piece to collect.

VL, any idea if its officially out?? Meaning out from the temple.

slippers
20-08-2005, 11:51 AM
VL, any idea if its officially out?? Meaning out from the temple.

btw fyi, suriyant means sun god and chanta means moon god, that is the batch name for the jatukam batch in 2530.=)

oh you looking for the oreo biscuit powder one ah?ooh tat one so big, not to my liking..the wat khohong batch?out long time already lor.
even got matmeeseeshoot batch or even earlier more expensive batches out..just a matter of how much you are willing to pay and what you want!=)

i hv two jatukam pieces, one is a thongdaeng roop = figurine and the other is a 'bah gua' shaped powder piece.both just released earlier this year. =)

jackylee
20-08-2005, 12:03 PM
may i know what does it mean when u guys say BE2530? how old is the amulet if its ard BE2530? :confused:

sacs
20-08-2005, 12:45 PM
btw fyi, suriyant means sun god and chanta means moon god, that is the batch name for the jatukam batch in 2530.=)

oh you looking for the oreo biscuit powder one ah?ooh tat one so big, not to my liking..the wat khohong batch?out long time already lor.
even got matmeeseeshoot batch or even earlier more expensive batches out..just a matter of how much you are willing to pay and what you want!=)

i hv two jatukam pieces, one is a thongdaeng roop = figurine and the other is a 'bah gua' shaped powder piece.both just released earlier this year. =)

haha, ya, the oreo one. Just wanna have it for collection. Might just get the small one.

You other bah gua shape is how big huh? Diameter?

sacs
20-08-2005, 12:46 PM
may i know what does it mean when u guys say BE2530? how old is the amulet if its ard BE2530? :confused:

now is BE2548.... Meaning 2005. So BE2530, now the amulet is 18 yrs old liao.

jackylee
20-08-2005, 01:01 PM
now is BE2548.... Meaning 2005. So BE2530, now the amulet is 18 yrs old liao.thanks :).......

slippers
20-08-2005, 01:02 PM

the current year 2005 is the buddhist year 2548.
You go do the math okie? =)

Cheers

slippers
20-08-2005, 01:05 PM
haha, ya, the oreo one. Just wanna have it for collection. Might just get the small one.

You other bah gua shape is how big huh? Diameter?

i am not sure if the big oreo biscuit has a pim lek (small mould).good luck in finding that piece, think that series, mameeseeshoot quite good.=D

the kohong piece i am wearing now is the phim lek kemmagan piece. Its small coz i dont like wearing too big pieces, its only 2 cm in diameter.very suitable for me.=D
the phim yai or normal piece is about double tat size..abt 5cm in diameter i think.=)

cheers!

sacs
20-08-2005, 01:18 PM
i am not sure if the big oreo biscuit has a pim lek (small mould).good luck in finding that piece, think that series, mameeseeshoot quite good.=D

the kohong piece i am wearing now is the phim lek kemmagan piece. Its small coz i dont like wearing too big pieces, its only 2 cm in diameter.very suitable for me.=D
the phim yai or normal piece is about double tat size..abt 5cm in diameter i think.=)

cheers!

haha, yah, i saw it at the shop near my house. very big lor! hehe

i'm same like u, prefer small pieces. My amulets are small size one. Where u got yours huh? is it popular? 2cm if very good is size for me liao. Can pm me telling me more details? Thanks!

David_Ginola
20-08-2005, 02:46 PM
Dear all bros out here,

Bro Slippers and Sacs, nice to know that there's genuine and decent ppl around. I dunno how well u bros fair, but when a person is down n in bad shape, he is willing to try anything to help himself up. But your comments are really the fact.Bro Sacs dun worry abt offending. What u speak, is judge differently by different ppl. Personally i dun. Is gd that u commented. Of course i also knew that when u got that amulet, is your 'yuan' with it. I'm in a trying time. I go temples in sing to pray for smoothness and hopefully give me some luck so I can repay some debts. :( Off paya lebar, there's one temple (Kanchanarama think spell like this), hope u know where. Some ppl went over did some prayers by the monk there and shower with flower water. He strike lottery almost immediately. I also go try but nothing happen. I know certain things u can't hv thats mean u can't. Just like Loyang Tua Pek Gong, many ppl strike 4D there but me n my friends never.

I'm just hoping somewhere some how someone can 'lift' me a bit to go through this crisis. Well, hope bros can understand my 'ku xing'.

Another thing is mislead by some info from ppl outside. Ppl tends to say ' wow my xxx amulet help me this lah that lah....' etc. Yes we shouldn't listen to all this but if many ppl starts to talk abt it, then curiousity sits in.

Sorry bros that I commented so much...