PDA

View Full Version : ►XinEr◄超棒按摩女郎►胸推BM|HDLY|磨砂|2xHJ►$90 ◄【 包房】

simonqing
14-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Simon hereby
Highly Recommend XinEr 欣儿 the HOTTIE MLIF masseuse to fellow bro
Is a top notch masseuse not to MISS!!!!!

Serious Massage Lover Quick pick up your phone and make the BooKing Now....
You just relax and leave your body to her and she will help u to relieve all your tensed up muscle include your big head and small head.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vc3LJEWuX2U/UghWOVq1-rI/AAAAAAAAAJo/nze9vC43h_8/s400/Xin+Er.gif
CONTACT 8376 7119 XinEr 欣儿

Name: XinEr 欣儿
Look: 7.5 [Seductive Looking 【MLIF ]
Ht/Wt: 162cm/ 52kg [She's On The Fleshy Side]
Boobs: 36'BB' [Natural]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--01y9PNI7wU/UghWONmuzsI/AAAAAAAAAJg/1QfhBrE-GP0/s640/Xinere.jpg

Massage: YES! [Real HARD Massage
It include 1. Chinese acupuncture massage 中医穴位推拿
2. Lymphatic drainage massage 淋巴排毒
3. qianliexian bao yang 前列腺保养. Will use Aromatherapy oil 香薰推油
4. Shiatsu [Finger Press Massage] : 指压 ][★★★★★]

Back Stepping Technique 踩背: Big Size Bros Can Opt For This To Ensure Your Backache Will Be Taken Care

Body scrub 墨沙: [Relax till u fall alseep]

Facial 美容 : Face Washing 洗脸, Mo Sha 磨砂, Remove Of Dead Skin 去死皮, Face Massage 面部按摩 & Mask 面膜.
Wonderful! LaoTiko Feels Like YoungTiko Again!

Autoroam: YES! [Touching of Upper Body is Allow During The Service and Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her]

JuaGen 抓跟: Help to improves the blood circulation , Improve Sex Life, 帮助生殖器的血液循环畅通, 促进和增加性威力,做爱时间延长, 更好的性生活

HJ: YES! [Her Hand can do Magic, Her HDLY 海底捞月 will make u shoot in no time ★★★★★]

Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, having a nice TOP NOTCH Massage session with NO REGRET ]

Room: [»»» Cozy Room & Massage Bed Included ««« ]

For 60min Damage:
$90/60 Mins专业按摩。。。。101%保证你爽。。。
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

DON'T: RAW/ANAL/COF/CIM/BBBJ/FJHOUSECALL
Others Service Pls Neg With her Directly

XinEr 欣儿 ONLY serve Chinese speaking Bros, sorry to non Chinese Speaking bros.

CERTIFY By BQ ISO http://i.picasion.com/pic66/6e7563a9bde629cee91b3a2ae6f1d083.gif

simonqing
14-08-2013, 03:43 PM
She is good and very professional. From GZ!

Tried her few days ago and must say that the location is discreet and room ambience is good.

Massage skill is quite good plus good juagen. will RTF soon

Return To Massage a few days ago. service standard is still good.
really like to stepping on the back part. So comfortable.

Thanks TS for such a gem.

Was there on monday afternoon. Booked a 2pm timing and quickly rushed down to her place. great location with parking. Did have only massage and she indeed a lao chio to me. Overall great experience
Boobs were handful to hold too.

Had a wonderful oil massage/facial session with this pretty MILF over the weekend. Her massage skill is quite good and soothing.The location is discreet and room is rather big and cosy. Here are my ratings:

Looks:7.3/10,quite pretty
Body:6.8/10,fair but a little meaty
Boobs:7.5/10,nice pair of "C"
Massage:7.5/10,skilful,good strength and yet relaxing
Facial:7.5/10,good,clean and thorough
Attitude:7.5/10,friendly
RTM/Facial:yes

Hv my wonderful RTM/facial session with this pretty soften MILF over the weekend.Her massage skill is good and more to spa relaxing type,very comfortable indeed.Facial is equally good.
Highly recommended for bros who prefer spa massage/facial svc.

Overall rating:7.5/10
RTM/facial: Yes

Tried Xin er last week. Overall was a good experience and her place is very accessible. She got a little tummy but her smooth leg and pretty face make up for it.
Massage was good and the HDLY was awesome. It will make anyone cum in seconds.
Massage:7/10
HDLY:9/10
HJ:8/10

Its been a long while wince i last rite any FR.... kanna KT kept going back to the same messeur and a few hot babes...

Until 1 day i couldnt get any slots for my usual girl that i chanced upon thhis gem... good massage cum extra...HJ..jua gen...watever...manhood servicing....

the location ws pretty central and not difficut to locate... a bit worn down but afterall was acceptable...

straight to svs...
massage was good... hard massage... really hard massage until u ask her to tone down a bit... and the "cai pei" steppng on the back... that really "push" away alll the fatigue and tightness in the muscles... she knows her job man...

the whole process lasted the full 1 hr ...no shortchange.... and den followed by the sensual "manhood servcing".... was thourough and satiffying... very slow and enticing... its been a long while since anyone can give something of this standard....

Overall i woould rate this a must try... RTF 3 chopsticks!!

Met Xin Er on Wednesday evening (30-01-2013). I have been out of action for quite sometime now but I guess the fleshy pictures of hers and the description of her being a mature lady caught my attention.

I contacted her through SMS and she responded inquiring about the time that I wanted to come. We fixed the time and she gave me the address to reach her. I checked on the google maps and it is indeed a secluded area, which is quite good. After I reached the location, she gave me details of the unit. When the door opened, I was greeted by the pleasant looking Xin Er. If you are into mature ladies, then she is definitely worth a try. The room is cosy and good ambience with bathroom attached. I showered first and noticed that the floor of the bathroom is a bit slippery. The very thought of being touched by a MILF, while showering gave me a hard on and by the time I stepped out, my brother was fully awake... :P

Her massage strength is certainly strong and recommended for bros who are interested in hard ones. She started the massage with some strokes and asked me whether she can climb and step on my back. FOr a hard massage lover like me, it was a welcome option. After a while, she used her knees to massage my back, which is not a common one, but it was good. She was telling me that she had quite a lot of customers that day and was quite tired but she was still strong with her massage.

Xin Er is a cheerful and friendly and can understand basic english conversation. While I had to face up, I gently brushed her legs but she gave no signs of resentment and I slowly let my hands get loose up her dress. I like stroking the butt, so I was is a good position to play with it. Then came the Juagen part and it is certainly a very good feeling one and I can assure you that it is not just your regular HJ but a good one. Its not those painful one but you can really get the good feeling as she strokes and massage the region around your groin and the balls. Her strokes on the brother is of the right propotion of strength, so it was a very pleasurbale moment. She let me play with her melons as she stroke me and I enjoyed pulling at her nipples and squezzing her soft melons - they are a handful of it. After having her pleasure of stroking my brother with a good massage, I let go of the steam and it was a prolonged ejaculation.

After the deed was done, I took a shower and when I came out she was massaging herself on the neck. I asked her whether I could help her and she obliged after a brief moment of thought. I gave her a neck rub and also got a good view of her ample melons. I enjoyed touching her on the pretext of massage but still made sure that she got a good massage from me and she did compliment of my technique.

Positive(s): Accommodation provided; Discreet location; cosy atmosphere of the room; quality massage and good juagen for a great release :P; good looking mature MILF; cheerful and friendly; fleshy (this is subjective opinion. It can be a negative one if you are looking for young SYT).

Negatives(s): shared flat with other people staying in the flat

Verdict: Worth the price in terms of location, room ambience and quality of the massage by a MILF.

Next FR to follow after CNY :P

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--01y9PNI7wU/UghWONmuzsI/AAAAAAAAAJg/1QfhBrE-GP0/s640/Xinere.jpg

Massage Review by fellow Bro
Thank You For the Support !!

simonqing
15-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Highly recommended lady. Pleasant looking with out to please attitude. She will try her best to make you feel relaxed and I nearly fell asleep during the massage. The mosha with HDLY was fantastic. Full 90 minutes of service. Value for $$.

Looks: 6.5 (MILF)
Body: 7/10 (with some meat but nice)
Boobs: 7/10 (nice and soft)
HDLY: 7.5/10
HJ: 8/10
Massage: 8/10

Tried Xin Er today. The location is discreet except tat currently some construction going on next door.

Had a wonderful oil massage/facial session with her & I must admit her massage skill is quite good and soothing.

Here are my ratings:

Looks: 6.5/10
Body:6.5/10,fair but a little plump.
Boobs:7/10 a bit saggy but big
Massage: 8/10 good strength and skillful
Facial: 7.5/10 relaxing
Attitude:7.5/10 friendly lady
RTM/Facial: yes

This is a short FR for Xin Er. I have to say Xin Er is one of the more service-oriented masseur ive encountered. she is friendly and attends to your needs !

I wanted to do HDLY and she glady obliged. She say she dont normally do HDLY unless bro's request. So to other chiongsters do take note too. Ask and you shall recieve.

Generally the massage is quite good and relaxing. Well i think i had some chemistry with her and managed to roam down south during HJ. Haha ! anyway here is the summary.

Face: 6.8/10
Massage: 7.5/10 (not too bad, but not the best)
Body: 7.5/10 (perky butts boobs more than a handful! maybe my hand small)
HDLY: 7/10
HJ: 8/10 (auto roam from north to south)
Service: 8.5/10

Well this is my short FR. For bros looking for good friendly service, do look for her.

It's Been a long time since i post FR.
I only post if the service is good.

Thanks Uncle for bringing her to the industry!

My FR as below:

Looks: 7,5/10 Milf look (My fav)
Body: 7.0/10 B cupper, slight tummy

Massage: 8/10
Good strength on the right spots.
Feel totally refreshed after the session.

Very Friendly & Service Orientated.

RTM: Definitely!!! When vitamin M is replenished...

人可以风流
但不可下流
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasguy View Post
Managed to arrange a appointment with her today. Massage is great! Very professional! Had a great massage session. Place is discreet enough which is a plus point and no need to worry about parking.

one word :SHIOK

Must say this is one of the btter masseuse i've had in the past few mths!

looks : 6.7/10 (pleasant)
body : 6.5/10 ( abit on the fleshy side)
massage : 8/10 (step back power and she help to relief my neck sprain from a bad sleep i had)
JG: 8/10
HJ : 7/10
RTM : maybe.. still wanna try others in the market Lol but this lady recommended for professional massage!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadH View Post
had a session with her just now, one word : SHIOK!!

face: 6.5/10 (not too bad)
body: 7.5/10 (kinda subjective, I like more ba ba kind)
massage: 8/10 (she sure knows her stuff!)
HJ: 9/10 ( very sensual.. hehe)
RTM: yeah!!

As TS said, it is dependent on chemistry
thank you for this gem!

Finally had a session with her. The place is rather discreet and parking is easy.
First time going to over to the location and was rather please with her room. Its soothing and the environment is comfortable.

Had MoSha. first time experiencing it actually. She will start off pouring this warm liquid on back of your body. And start her massage. The feeling was really out of the world when she was massaging the 2IC area. It was really sensual and totally love the feeling.

Shower then she gave me some massage and JG. it was done very professionally too. Not the usual lousy HJ style.

Hope we can have more of such masseur. I really think that massage is not so much of the boobs massage or anything. its really the skill

Looks : (6.5/10) to each his own, i have fetish for milf hehe
Boobs : Should be C i think. seem quite firm too
Mosha : I dont think i can rate cause my first time but i got to say I love it
Body massage: 8/10 ( can hear the "clark clark" when she was stepping on me)
JG : 7/10

Most likely I will return again

Thank u ts for this good intro
Went to try it on last Wednesday.
Here's my 5cents worth of FR.

Looks: 6.5(not bad looking for a mlif)
Body:7(nice boobies with sensitive nips)
Massage:8(good n hard, my type)
JG+HJ:9(very shiok, long time never good one like her)
Gfe: 7(room for improvement, gave good advice)
Rtf: yes when I can arrange to c her, start to miss her smooth hands liao)

Thanks for your recommendation. Xin er is definitely a true gem for those brothers who love authentic massage with the right amount of pressure.

Was feeling bored and lethargic yesterday, so decided to look out for some new massage place. Was lucky to bump into this thread, and i did not regret it. Texted Xin Er about 12.30pm and asked her if she was available at 4.30pm, and she said yes and confirmed the session with her. Texted me the location and it is really a discreet place though.

Went up unit and was taken aback as she was sharing the unit with some other PRCs. So didn't really liked that feeling.

Went into her room, and she greeted me with a smile and told me to remove my clothes and pants for a shower. I did as she said but told her that i've taken my shower before i came. And was asked to lay on the massage bed, while she prepared a piece of towel on my back, switched on soft music started her massage. I must say that she is a pretty good conversationalist, but due to my poor mother tongue, there was somehow a communication barrier when certain things she said was pretty chim to me.

Through out the whole massage i was really in cloud nine, as she did not neglected any part of my back and she paid meticulous attention to even ask me which part of my body is painful or aching. So i told her my whole body is aching.

Then came the time when i was asked to turn over and she started doing jua gen. It wasn't painful as some others may have described, or perhaps she handled it very well. Unlike those normal MP where they used those baby oil for HJ, she used something like a herbal oil which i think was very useful. As she was massaging my shaft, i was a little shy to roam so my hands stayed still throughout the whole JG session. So shortly after, i exploded and i could feel the difference after the JG as i ejaculate.

Below are the stats from my personal point of view.

Location - Discreet (Almost lost myself)
Massage - Authentic Massage with the Right amount of pressure and stepping on my back.. Very meticulous and not neglecting any part of your body even my fingers Probably the best massage i've experienced so far.
JG/HJ - Skillful and patient
Service Attitude - 8/10
RTM - Definitely

Thanks TS for saving my FR,
Support TS for bringing thread back

Remember this HJ is one of the furthest I Shot!!

MR: Visit Xin'Er on 30/04/2013 Tuesday

It was late, and book slot, went down her apartment

Went up, entered her house, then her room
Strip and showered
She had toilet attach, told that it was slippery
Standing in her bathtubs for shower

Started with back pressed, then back stepping
For me it was my first time for back stepping
Her strength is there
She actually support the wall while stepping back
Not pole / rod though
Turn over for JG
Quite nice feeling I got from her
Not pain, but quite arouse for me
She didn't stripped her tits for me thou
Maybe I didn't requested... So no autorom for me
She tried to make me high to maximum
When HJ me, I actually shoot SOooooooooo far
Until my pillow.. Hahaha
She told me go shower, so only a shot for me
She charged $98 thou...

Nice environment but too low lights till almost cannot see face,
As she covered the floor lamp with a towel during HJ
confirm she is a ex-spa masseuse

Massage Review by fellow Bro
Thank You For the Support !!

simonqing
16-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Simon hereby

Serious Massage Lover Quick pick up
your phone and make the BooKing Now....
You just relax and leave your body to her and she will help u to relieve all your tensed up muscle include your big head and small head.

simonqing
19-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Simon hereby

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vc3LJEWuX2U/UghWOVq1-rI/AAAAAAAAAJo/nze9vC43h_8/s400/Xin+Er.gif

Back Stepping Technique 踩背: Big Size Bros Can Opt For This To Ensure Your Backache Will Be Taken Care

Facial 美容 : Face Washing 洗脸, Mo Sha 磨砂, Remove Of Dead Skin 去死皮, Face Massage 面部按摩 & Mask 面膜.

Autoroam: YES! [Touching of Upper Body is Allow During The Service and Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her]

JuaGen 抓跟: Help to improves the blood circulation , Improve Sex Life, 帮助生殖器的血液循环畅通, 促进和增加性威力,做爱时间延长, 更好的性生活

HJ: YES! [Her Hand can do Magic, Her HDLY 海底捞月 will make u shoot in no time ★★★★★]

Gfe: 9.5 [Not A Time watcher, having a nice TOP NOTCH Massage session with NO REGRET ]

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

CERTIFY By BQ ISO http://i.picasion.com/pic66/6e7563a9bde629cee91b3a2ae6f1d083.gif

simonqing
20-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
21-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
21-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
22-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
23-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

CERTIFY By BQ ISO http://i.picasion.com/pic66/6e7563a9bde629cee91b3a2ae6f1d083.gif [

simonqing
24-08-2013, 04:51 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
26-08-2013, 09:05 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
26-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
27-08-2013, 10:54 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
27-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
28-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

LOTR3
28-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Had a session with her last weekend. massage was good, especially the back stepping. plus she was focus when doing massage instead of answering phone messages as and when, and not a time-watcher too. definitely one to consider for serious massage lover ;) .

simonqing
29-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Had a session with her last weekend. massage was good, especially the back stepping. plus she was focus when doing massage instead of answering phone messages as and when, and not a time-watcher too. definitely one to consider for serious massage lover ;) .

simonqing
30-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
02-09-2013, 09:09 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
02-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
03-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
05-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
06-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
09-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
09-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

Richiefat
10-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Try her yest
Backstepping techn is good
no facial done
only gt 1 hj instead of 2 as TS stated
before hj , i was ask whether i wan JG
for JG need additional $10
nv strip top while hj so duno can autoroam:(
Mayb TS shld state tat for convenient
and aso chk whether she providing 1 or 2 hj:confused::confused:
quite disappointed...

simonqing
10-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
11-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
12-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
12-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
13-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
15-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
16-09-2013, 09:19 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RjX_YnHWu6w/UjLNo9oPeGI/AAAAAAAAAPo/eTkGooeRKG4/s640/welcome.jpg

simonqing
16-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
17-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
18-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
19-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
19-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
20-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
20-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
21-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
23-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
23-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
24-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
25-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

totod24
25-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Tried xin-er couple of days back. below are my personal comments,

i felt she definitely looked more like late thirties.

look:5
boobs: b
massage:6 (she is considered the better ones around)
rtf: try others first (i felt Angel is better)

cheers

simonqing
25-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Tried xin-er couple of days back. below are my personal comments,

i felt she definitely looked more like late thirties.

look:5
boobs: b
massage:6 (she is considered the better ones around)
rtf: try others first (i felt Angel is better)

cheers

simonqing
26-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
26-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
27-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
28-09-2013, 05:27 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
28-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
30-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
01-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
01-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
02-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
03-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Lunch TIME upz thread

simonqing
04-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Morning upz thread

simonqing
04-10-2013, 03:25 PM
AfterNoon upz thread

simonqing
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
07-10-2013, 09:56 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
07-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
08-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
08-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
09-10-2013, 09:10 AM

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR XinEr 欣儿
Please Post the Report for those who have tried !!!

simonqing
09-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
10-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
10-10-2013, 05:22 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
11-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
11-10-2013, 05:32 PM

simonqing
12-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
14-10-2013, 05:04 AM

simonqing
15-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Simon hereby

For 60min Damage:
2xHJ[INCLUDE RM]

simonqing
16-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Camping for more Reports

Check these available Gals Out!!!
梦幻天使@DreamzAngel (http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/)
Our TOP NOTCH Massage Girls (http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/diamond/)
Our Chat Room 【聊天室】 (http://prcdreamsangel.cbox.ws/)

shyster
16-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Visited xin er earlier this week. Very polite and gentle lady. She has those demure looking tai tai look. I'll put it more at a 6, at most 6.5 under dim lights. Place was conveniently located not too difficult to find.

Her back stepping was good for me. Helped me relief most of my back aches. Her finger pressing strength on the rest of my body was adequate, and she would ask you once awhile if everything's ok.

No aromatherapy though, no body scrub and facial too. perhaps I didn't request?

JG was additional $10.

And only 1 HJ. Perhaps again, I didn't request for 2?

Prob only 80% satisfied and not 101%

simonqing
17-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Visited xin er earlier this week. Very polite and gentle lady. She has those demure looking tai tai look. I'll put it more at a 6, at most 6.5 under dim lights. Place was conveniently located not too difficult to find.

Her back stepping was good for me. Helped me relief most of my back aches. Her finger pressing strength on the rest of my body was adequate, and she would ask you once awhile if everything's ok.

No aromatherapy though, no body scrub and facial too. perhaps I didn't request?

JG was additional $10.

And only 1 HJ. Perhaps again, I didn't request for 2?

Prob only 80% satisfied and not 101%

simonqing
18-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Camping for more Reports

simonqing
19-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Camping for more Reports

simonqing
20-10-2013, 10:01 AM
UpPz UpPz Thread , Thanks For The SuPpOrt !!!!;);)

simonqing
21-10-2013, 01:27 PM

simonqing
22-10-2013, 09:41 AM

simonqing
23-10-2013, 07:36 AM

simonqing
23-10-2013, 04:19 PM

simonqing
24-10-2013, 08:58 AM

simonqing
24-10-2013, 04:38 PM

simonqing
25-10-2013, 09:31 AM

simonqing
26-10-2013, 12:35 PM

simonqing
28-10-2013, 04:36 PM

simonqing
29-10-2013, 08:04 AM

simonqing
30-10-2013, 02:45 PM

simonqing
01-11-2013, 11:10 PM

simonqing
02-11-2013, 11:40 PM

simonqing
04-11-2013, 01:38 PM

simonqing
06-11-2013, 05:20 PM

simonqing
08-11-2013, 12:00 PM

simonqing
09-11-2013, 02:21 PM

simonqing
16-12-2013, 10:09 PM

Gresini
17-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Had a very relax time with her...recommended for massage lovers only.

simonqing
17-12-2013, 01:53 AM

simonqing
17-12-2013, 08:27 PM

simonqing
23-12-2013, 08:20 PM

simonqing
24-12-2013, 02:16 AM

simonqing
24-12-2013, 04:04 PM

simonqing
26-12-2013, 03:28 PM

simonqing
31-12-2013, 01:11 PM

simonqing
03-01-2014, 01:20 PM

simonqing
04-01-2014, 01:38 AM

simonqing
08-01-2014, 10:39 PM

simonqing
09-01-2014, 09:57 PM

simonqing
10-01-2014, 03:08 AM

simonqing
10-01-2014, 06:47 PM

simonqing
13-01-2014, 07:41 AM

simonqing
15-01-2014, 12:32 AM

simonqing
17-01-2014, 05:21 PM

simonqing
21-01-2014, 10:19 PM

simonqing
28-01-2014, 12:32 PM

simonqing
30-01-2014, 04:39 PM

simonqing
05-02-2014, 01:07 PM

simonqing
10-02-2014, 01:40 PM

simonqing
17-02-2014, 01:19 PM

simonqing
20-02-2014, 07:24 AM

simonqing
15-03-2014, 01:52 PM