PDA

View Full Version : Poor Service by Xin Xin from $$$$$$

Kovan8888
29-08-2013, 08:48 AM
2 days ago visited Xin Xin from $$$$$$, all the attractive advertising by the OKT saying her massage skill "Tok-Kon" are all bullshit, really kanna "Sai"! She can't even do a proper full body massage and still dare to claim ever open shop before, no wonder closed down. Her looks is also very different from the ad posted which stated 30, she is easily 40 of age, courtesy of the deceiving make over in the ad. Her attitude is also bad, She was also quick to offer the fast one for additional charges, bros should know what I meant, which I declined, not worth paying for this type of service on her, can find better ones elsewhere.

All bros, this is my FR for sharing on this type of poor service encountered which I had thrown money down the drain. I believe there are much better ones out there, U can give it a miss if U r considering this Xin Xin, understand from my friends that she has been around for a while under various OKT.

Kovan8888
03-09-2013, 05:34 PM
A bro PM to ask me which other OKT does she belongs to. From the info gathered from my friends, she is also known as Ting Ting in Shanghaifun, Cherry in Sweet PRC babes & Yang Yang in Darklord.

sgplaymaster
04-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Bro Kovan8888

There are few OKTs which I have blacklisted n d one u went happened to be one of them. I have tried one of his gal b4 but wat u c in the pic is not wat u get. Pic looks damn cheo but real person her face like li guo huang sister....

Bros can give this stable a miss - my personal opinion as most of his gals posted a lot of info are not true. Unless u got lots of $$ to throw n wana venture around.... no comments for tat.

Another fuck up gal is Tian Tian (http://chaoren007.com/foxy-ol-tian-tian/) - kena fly me aeroplane. Appt cnfm 7.30pm. At 7.35pm, she's still in Jurong taking dinner with her friend. BTW, her place is at Tanjong Pagar! :(

Kovan8888
05-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks bro for the advise!

Sinster
26-08-2014, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the advice