PDA

View Full Version : [Tiko's Health Centre] »Let Your Body Heal With Pretty ZhongYiShi 推拏师. $98+2xHJ« [珍妮]

Pages : [1] 2

UncleTiko
26-09-2013, 10:55 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mTXsGrgfxOE/UkRKYm433VI/AAAAAAAAC5k/cBzPlfjgaM0/s1600/j2.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iBkw--ScaXE/UkRKXBzZIRI/AAAAAAAAC5c/qsVfsp3Dnfo/s1600/j1.png http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TB1Mbwc7UwY/UkRKZh_yy9I/AAAAAAAAC5s/bS-hiOWhH38/s1600/j3.png

UncleTiko's Database:

Name: Jenny 珍妮
Her Body: Nice Womenly Body Curve
Her Boobs: 36B
Her Height & Weight: 160cm & about 50 Kg
Looks: UncleTiko thinks she has great smile that got me smitten. Friendly & Approachable
GFE: Leave your aching body to her and enjoy her years of massage experience
Language School: She did not attend universal language school. Chinese SMS or Calls ok?
Environment: Clean, Cozy, Spacious

What Services Will She Provides:
[You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins/以下项目可以选]
1. Mo Sha [Full Body Scrub with Mo Sha Gao Mo] : 磨砂膏磨
Opt for this to clear your body of dead cells. You will feel Refreshed & Rejuvenated!

2. Ba Guan [Cupping Without Fire ] : 拔罐
Benefits of this are to drive away coldness and humidity, enhancing blood circulation etc. Release yourself from tiredness and to strengthen your body

3. Gua Sha : 刮痧
It helps to promotes circulation and normalizes metabolic processes. It is also a great treatment for internal & external pain.

4. Shiatsu [Finger Press Massage] : 指压
Her Shiatsu has high accurancy on hitting your acupoints. Wonderful

5. Oil Massage/ : 油压
Act as Support After Shiatsu to Enhance The Effect Of Her Massage

6. ZhongYi Tuina : 中医推拏
Combined variety of techniques that manipulate and lubricate your joints. Great for curing your joints pain

7. Energy Transmitting Mat : 能源按摩
An enhancement that allows you to relax on the energy map while heat rush through your body. How Nice Of Her!

8. Kidney Therapy : 肾保养
Prolong Treatment Ensures Your Kidney Functions Well

9. Qian Nie Xian Bao Yang : 前列腺保养
[This Technique is your manhood therapy]
[She Will Insert One Finger Into Your Anus' acupoints. This Will help to boost your manhood to have better release]

10. HDLY : 海底捞月
[Let Her Tease Your Balls Playfully and Your Precious Will Rocket Sky High]

11. Jua Gen/HandJob : 抓根/打飞机
If You Feel It Is Time To Enhance Your Sexual Ability, Try Out Her JuaGen Skill.
Of Course, You Will Not Leave A Happy Man Without Releasing Your Healthy Sperm Too

[Remarks : Touching of [U]Upper Body is Allow During The Service and Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her]

What She Don't Do:Fuck Job & Other Services Not Listed Above

Cost for Massage:

$90/One Massage Package + Two HandJobs/60 Mins
Or
$120/One Massage Package + Two HandJobs/90 Mins

»»» Cozy Room & Massage Bed Included «««

Her ☎ : 9141 4625

UncleTiko
26-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Massage Reports For Jenny : Thank u Tiko Bros

Had been going to clean spa for authentic massage, and always is body shiok but little bro angry.

On and off also tried some of the FLs who advertised as "authentic massage" but end of the day is just piano massage and so called HDLY is just plain HJ.

Both cases always half-half and left hanging...

Now this PRC gal managed to combine good hard authentic massage and little bro release :)

Combination of using fingers, palms, knuckles and elbow to great effect.
She's trained in Chinese TCM, good knowledge on the accupoint of the human body.

Juagen is also expertly done.

A friendly gal and no time-watcher.

Little bro released and happy, she offered a relaxing big head massage. :)

Good intro!

tried her yesterday, very accessible location which is near to mrt station.

a very friendly and average looking lady. Her selling point is the massage and zuogeng, for massage lover, you must give this lady a try.

allow roaming of upper body, boob is abt b cup and abit of tammy fat.

with 2xhj, very professional massage and room inclusive for $100 is very value for money.

Thank uncletiko for Jenny contact
FR for Jenny Massage on 19/04/2013 Friday
Jenny says that it is her 6th day at this Job and location
Been in sg 2months

Booked a 8:15pm slot due to her busy schedule
Upon reaching SMS Jenny which is around 7:30pm
Said that please informed me if got earlier slot as I've reach
I strolled around and she replied at 7:45pm say "ok come up"
The apartment is located near mrt 50 meters only
Easy to find for me. I went up flights of stairs
And called her for unit, she greeted "hello" at door gates
Jenny wore a Black Tight short dress on my visit
She is friendly and have a pleasant smile
She lead me to one of the room in a house
Room is spacious and clean,
With dint light but able to see her clearly.
She chat about her day and asked me to stripped and show me shower room
While she pack massage bed linen
I took a quick shower and laid on massage bed
Which is a thick smooth texture
She told me is a clean sheet and its abit warm
I then relised it a electrical powered mat beneath sheet
She said that it will help improve health and so on...
Before massage begin I was question which package I needed

Q and A in chinese
Jenny: Do you want Massage or 2 HJ
Me: 2 HJ
Jenny: but you so skinny, you can take it anot?
Me: Don't know...
Jenny: I can do 1 HJ but I recommend once only as 2 HJ is not good for health
Me: so I see... Up to you...
Jenny: is it ok for good massage and I push your sperm out, it will be very soothing , trust me?
Me: ok

The massage begins on my back and neck
With towel on and off type
After comes to leg and tighs which I like it a lot
Turned over and she sat with my legs crossing her tighs
The feeling of her Juagen was good I like it a lot
After some time she came down and say it reward time
She pull down her braless black tight dress show me her tits
Ask me if it is my type... I explore them
And she HJ me with her surround soft moan
To help me cum I guess
I exploded a lot, shower and pay up
She ask me will I RTM, I smile "yes"

Room: low light but can see very clearly
Her face: 7/10 my type of MILF
Her age: begins of 30s
Her body: Slim not tall
Massage skill: Hard and soothing, she can piano plus HDLY too
JG /HJ : 8/10 once for me as she recommended
Roamed: top only
Damage: $98/ 70 mins / plus $2 tips

Haha, I seldom write FR but Jenny's massage and nice character makes me feel guilty if i didn't help to promote her to bros around. She is aware that competition is stiff as there are alot of ppl who claims that they know how to massage and thus guys have alot to choose from. However, without FRs to filter those genuine ones from those put for show kinds makes selecting the right masseur tough. So here goes.

Went for massage in the afternoon. Location was near to MRT and easily accessible, room was spacious and clean with racks of towels (good and clean). Once in, was ushered to bath while she replied sms and prepare the massage table. The table is those with the hole to place ur face kind and like some bro says, it is plug to power to make the bed warm. This is the first time i experience this kinda massage bed and is quite nice. It would be nice if she would help to bath us too lol..

After that she proceeded to ask if 1 want 1 or 2 shot which i grin and replied 2. She says ok and proceed to take out oil and help me release. Haha she commented i took quite a while to shoot out. But anyway next comes the nice part, the massage. Was told to lie face down and she proceeded her massage. The massage was nice and hard and she informed that my "火气大" based on the color of the veins on my back and says i must like to eat heaty stuff and drink little water which is so true.... When she rubbed my shoulder, she knows that I slpt little and does not have enough slp which is kinda true. Next she commented that my waist must be sore / tired as when she massage she can sensed it. Bingo, she was right again. Kudos to her for spotting things so accurately while massaging. She informed that she studied 中医 in China but did not graduate to become a 中医师 due to some personal commitment.

After the actual massage on the back and leg, she tries to massage the butt and thereafter proceeded to sensually caress the butt crack to arouse me which seems to work and was told to flip over for a JG by here. She will sit between the legs and proceed to press and pull the penis and ball area.After like close to 10 min, she came down and proceeded to HJ me. Her technique involves twisting around the whole shaft and concentrating on the head area which is really sensitive. She informs that the studying of 中医 helps to let her know which area are more sensitive lol... And I came the 2nd time... Very sensitive of her to cover me up and continue rubbing through the towel on my deflated penis, after awhile she go and wash hand. After that she proceeded to continue messaging my hands while chit chatting and I proceeded to bath and dress up. Again it would be a plus if she helps to bath hahaha... maybe some bros can psycho lol.

She can easily break the ice and chat with you to make you feel at ease. She commented that truthfully it was not good to release twice based on what she knows from TCM but its ok for younger guys since we have more stamina but she discourage those more senior guys for 2 shots. She says she does not stand to gain by reducing the HJ from 2-1 as the time doesn't change and the HJ motion is the same for once or twice but it is better for the receiver. She commented that once she had a customer who had problem and she knew it while she massage his kidney area.

During the massage, there were some sms and calls ( i guess its a result after seeing so many bros positive reviews) and she will politely apologies and quickly revert. She informs that she was sorry for all the disturbances and will compensate the timing which she used to reply the sms and calls. Kudos for her professionalism. All in all my timing was not shortchanged and it was a nice massage session.

Btw she informed she just started massage a few days ago and business were kinda slow especially for the past few days. But with so many positive reviews, i guess more ppl will start to approach her for a good and nice massage. She informs that she does not do other stuff so only for bros who wants nice massage and good JG and release only.

Location: Centrally located and easily accessible and discreet
Room: low light but can see very clearly
Face: OK looking, definately won't reject. Should be quite pretty when younger
Body: Slim not tall
Massage skill: Hard and soothing, knows TCM and accurately knows problem area
JG /HJ : 8/10 - 1 HJ and 1 JG+HJ lol
Roamed: top only
Damage: $98/ 70 mins / plus $12 tips

She is definitely a good masseur and i did comment to her that 1 hr is too short and she says will consider how its goes as her business starts to built up. Before going off she keeps emphasizing to me to drink more water to 降火 and i feel kinda warm by her professionalism. Sorry bros for being so long winded here. :)

Last but not least, thanks TS for the nice masseur.

Had a session with her last week. Her place has mrt nearby which makes it accessible.

Looks: Milf
Massage: 8/10 (knows what's wrong with the body and advise me what i should be looking out for. Massage bed has heater!!)
Boobs: Looks a good C (feels a little hard thou, or is it juz me)

Very frank and nice lady, please do support.

Clearing backlog of FRs and here's for Jenny :)

Age: slightly older than the pictures but still quite an attractive lady

Body: 7/10 (curvy)

Massage: 9/10 (ok this one really quite pro. She can tell the that I got spinal injury and got a lot of 寒气 in my body. She gave me some advice which my usual tcm sinseh verified as very good advice)

Juagen: 8/10 (not bad. The massaging of the veins and scrotum is not too painful and you will feel a significant difference in the 'flow'. Sorry guys can't think of a better word at the moment)

Service: 8/10 (professional, phone on silent, friendly).

Rtm: sure

Ok just one more point. During the course of my conversation with her, you can tell that she is really keen on providing pure massage service so please respect her and don't ask for bj/fj/cim.

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Tikos good morning :)

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Uncle Jiak Roti Bump Her Thread :D

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Uncle Lah Kopi Bump Bump Thread

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
27-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 07:04 AM

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

Ilovetosex
28-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Unlce tiko call but no 1 ans... how..?

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
28-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
29-09-2013, 07:03 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mTXsGrgfxOE/UkRKYm433VI/AAAAAAAAC5k/cBzPlfjgaM0/s1600/j2.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iBkw--ScaXE/UkRKXBzZIRI/AAAAAAAAC5c/qsVfsp3Dnfo/s1600/j1.png http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TB1Mbwc7UwY/UkRKZh_yy9I/AAAAAAAAC5s/bS-hiOWhH38/s1600/j3.png

UncleTiko's Database:

Looks: UncleTiko thinks she has great smile that got me smitten. Friendly & Approachable
Language School: She did not attend universal language school. Chinese SMS or Calls ok?

Opt for this to clear your body of dead cells. You will feel Refreshed & Rejuvenated!

Benefits of this are to drive away coldness and humidity, enhancing blood circulation etc. Release yourself from tiredness and to strengthen your body

It helps to promotes circulation and normalizes metabolic processes. It is also a great treatment for internal & external pain.

Combined variety of techniques that manipulate and lubricate your joints. Great for curing your joints pain

An enhancement that allows you to relax on the energy map while heat rush through your body. How Nice Of Her!

[She Will Insert One Finger Into Your Anus' acupoints. This Will help to boost your manhood to have better release]

If You Feel It Is Time To Enhance Your Sexual Ability, Try Out Her JuaGen Skill.
Of Course, You Will Not Leave A Happy Man Without Releasing Your Healthy Sperm Too

[Remarks : Touching of [U]Upper Body is Allow During The Service and Other Intimacy Depends On Your Chemistry With Her]

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
29-09-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
29-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
29-09-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
29-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
30-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 07:34 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
01-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
02-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
03-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
04-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
04-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
04-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
04-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
04-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
05-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
06-10-2013, 11:44 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
07-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
08-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 11:14 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
09-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
10-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
10-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
10-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
10-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
10-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 09:08 AM

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
11-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
12-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 07:05 AM

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 11:15 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
13-10-2013, 11:49 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 03:29 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
14-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
15-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 07:05 AM

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
16-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
17-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
18-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Uncletiko bump up

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
19-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
20-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
21-10-2013, 11:44 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
22-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
23-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 11:14 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
24-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
25-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
26-10-2013, 11:44 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
27-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
28-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 11:14 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
29-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
30-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
31-10-2013, 11:44 PM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 03:25 PM

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
01-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
02-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 11:14 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
03-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
04-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
05-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM

UncleTiko
05-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Dinner Time Bump

UncleTiko
05-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Bump Before Koonzzz

UncleTiko
06-11-2013, 07:03 AM

UncleTiko
06-11-2013, 09:07 AM

UncleTiko's Database:

Cost for Massage:

Or

UncleTiko
06-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Late Morning Uncle Bump

UncleTiko
06-11-2013, 03:24 PM