PDA

View Full Version : so I was exploring this home based massage in shunfu road..

rackjugsfunbags
14-11-2013, 05:26 PM
It was not mentioan sbf so I tot I commando abit n share if its good. But its a huge disappointment. In all my years of cheonging, I have never, absolutely never been asked to leave once time is up without cumming! Imagine how angry and nsulted if it happened to u.

I went to this place, a prc woman (27 she claim) but look 24 to me, met me at the lift lobby.. coloured hair like jap look, tummy with small b boobs.. I tot it was $100 for 90 min massage but she quoted $150 for fj. I politely declined n said massage with jg as mentioned in her ad. I proceeded for shower alone and came back to the room. No shower foam provided haha.

I nego for 2 shots and we started. She didnt use baby oil n started wank8ng me.

She said that is jg. I said that 打飞机。

She said she is new in sg n im her first customer. She kept askin for fj but I kept refusing. I told her her ad needs improvement n she asked alot of questions. So she stopped wanking me as it was getting painful for me anyway. Then I showed her sbf forum. She asked alot of qns n being nice i answered them. then she changed to massage my back. after a while she said she was tired n wanted to sleep. I let her rest beside me while I fondled her body. She din allow me to undress her but could touch her pussy thru her clothes. I cant touch her boobs thru her clothes though. Then I got bored n asked her to finish the hj so that I could cum n go (literally). She refused, saying time is up. Else I have to pay $150 where $40 goes to the landlord n I can stay awwhile longer for her to complete the hj. I took a few mins to reason with her but she refused.

Since she was not goin to back down and trying to get me to pay $150 or get out. I chose to get out. But i tols her i am really disappointed. She told me she was not a long term pass holder and only had svp. I sincerely hope she does not get any business n leave. She even asked me to buy her a sam sung note 2. I wanted to day i buy a paper one for her but since she has my number i just shut up n left angrily.

To all bros out there i dun mind waste $100 to try new place. But i think the loss of my hard earned money would be put to better use if i can warn the cheongsters out there abt this land mine.

Teo Ken
14-11-2013, 05:42 PM
It was not mentioan sbf so I tot I commando abit n share if its good. But its a huge disappointment. In all my years of cheonging, I have never, absolutely never been asked to leave once time is up without cumming! Imagine how angry and nsulted if it happened to u.

I went to this place, a prc woman (27 she claim) but look 24 to me, met me at the lift lobby.. coloured hair like jap look, tummy with small b boobs.. I tot it was $100 for 90 min massage but she quoted $150 for fj. I politely declined n said massage with jg as mentioned in her ad. I proceeded for shower alone and came back to the room. No shower foam provided haha.

I nego for 2 shots and we started. She didnt use baby oil n started wank8ng me.

She said that is jg. I said that 打飞机。

She said she is new in sg n im her first customer. She kept askin for fj but I kept refusing. I told her her ad needs improvement n she asked alot of questions. So she stopped wanking me as it was getting painful for me anyway. Then I showed her sbf forum. She asked alot of qns n being nice i answered them. then she changed to massage my back. after a while she said she was tired n wanted to sleep. I let her rest beside me while I fondled her body. She din allow me to undress her but could touch her pussy thru her clothes. I cant touch her boobs thru her clothes though. Then I got bored n asked her to finish the hj so that I could cum n go (literally). She refused, saying time is up. Else I have to pay $150 where $40 goes to the landlord n I can stay awwhile longer for her to complete the hj. I took a few mins to reason with her but she refused.

Since she was not goin to back down and trying to get me to pay $150 or get out. I chose to get out. But i tols her i am really disappointed. She told me she was not a long term pass holder and only had svp. I sincerely hope she does not get any business n leave. She even asked me to buy her a sam sung note 2. I wanted to day i buy a paper one for her but since she has my number i just shut up n left angrily.

To all bros out there i dun mind waste $100 to try new place. But i think the loss of my hard earned money would be put to better use if i can warn the cheongsters out there abt this land mine.

Bro just expose her here let all SBF bros boycott her n let her eat wind.

rackjugsfunbags
14-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Dear bro ken teo

Havin just a reply from a samster with ur years in sbf, num of posts n power shows that my post wont go unnoticed. Im glad to see ur comment n thk u. May all cheongsters enjoy happy endings