PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Cummings
18-11-2006, 12:22 AM
Thats why i say right in the beginning.
just come clean.
Romance, one last thing liao.

COME CLEAN, have a good wedding, then move on. and do not get others to get involve in your crap.
also do not hide behind seniors' back liao, they all know your pattern and badminton liao.

Actually hor...u keep asking him to come clean. SO why dun you tell him what he got to do? Its better that way cos maybe he dun understand what exactly you want him to do. Or you want a grand showdown a a stipulated place where all parties involve can meet and resolve all the differences.

You and your friends can KPKB until the cows come home and he will still according to you guys churning out lies but why dun i get naemlo and you get your gang of 4 plus romance and cyberaid. We testify face to face and see who is lying. And in the event all evidence shows he is lying we will publish all the findings in the forum. Like that say GUM BO?

I wait for your answer...Unrepentent you so like to kaypo u also can come:D

Mr.romance
18-11-2006, 12:23 AM
After reading all these posts, I realised I had hit my objective & shall
not post until need be at a later stage. U can flame all u want & I don care cos the facts are not right with so many clones around.

Take for eg, naemlo & Cummings will jokingly flame me or one another & they don need clones to do tat & we are back as friends eventually whereby no hard feelings involved. Only Naemlo will know how close me & Cummings are.
BTW i will like to tk the clones for such highly entertainment postings. Like wat Datuk mention,
they are like my fans...hahaha...

Take Care & Cheers to all
:)

Raak
18-11-2006, 12:37 AM
not post until need be at a later stage. U can flame all u want & I don care cos the facts are not right with so many clones around.

blah blah blah...we expected it.
will get nam to speak to fon then.

by the way, those are not flames.
also facts have not come out yet, why you so kan cheong?

finally come out from the room liao?
actually YOU are the one who mentioned so many other samsters...so carry naming more.

have you reply to SRT, etc post?
or trying to wring your arms again?
you piece of shit pee wee.

Cummings
18-11-2006, 12:40 AM

BTW i will like to tk the clones for such highly entertainment postings. Like wat Datuk mention,
they are like my fans...hahaha...& datuk is one of my cheong kakis for GM disco...Take Care & Cheers to all

For your info..its not that i dun cheong...its just that I dun cheong with you. :rolleyes:

I prefer cheong with naemlo...he get the drinks i get the girls.:D

Raak
18-11-2006, 12:48 AM
For your info..its not that i dun cheong...its just that I dun cheong with you. :rolleyes:

mmmmffffmmmff...

My apologies. no issues here.

I just fell off my chair when reading this.

naemlo
18-11-2006, 12:54 AM

Hehheheheh u know me well. I still prefer to drink....

Cummings
18-11-2006, 12:57 AM
mmmmffffmmmff...

My apologies. no issues here.

I just fell off my chair when reading this.

After u get back on your chair can u answer my question?:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
18-11-2006, 01:08 AM
Hehheheheh u know me well. I still prefer to drink....

Then can u pass the girl in ur siggy to me arr ?? :rolleyes:

naemlo
18-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Then can u pass the girl in ur siggy to me arr ?? :rolleyes:

U refer to my avatar..... :D

KLKOOL
18-11-2006, 01:14 AM
U refer to my avatar..... :D

I refer to the pretty girl in the picture lah... :D

stella artois
18-11-2006, 01:55 AM

Take for eg, naemlo & Cummings will jokingly flame me or one another & they don need clones to do tat & we are back as friends eventually whereby no hard feelings involved. Only Naemlo will know how close me & Cummings are.

of course u had hit yr objective by showing hw stupid u can be.

anyway u yrself knw whether the facts are truth or is it u r gulity?

i feel sorry whoever treat u as his best friend cos at the end of the day u will still badmouth him eventually.

just for the sake of the forum bros, can i ask u which samster in the forum tht u knw u had never badmouth him before? i assume there will be none...

Chief_Executive
18-11-2006, 07:55 AM
somemore things to confirm.

KLKOOL is a clone and sub-conster of con master td.
KLKOOL goes abut cyber bullying and act big shot robert by flying robert air with con master td. must buy nike sports shoe otherwise landing got problem.
KLKOOL always td people.
No prize for guessing wat is td. td means big bully and act ugly robert.

dont td people can or not???
how come yur con master td havent admit wrong yet???

Dont td me!

Hello Bro... TV also admit to wrong doing... Must list again here meh... hao lah...
1. He Conned Many Samsters here ... pretending to be friend and earning commissions behind their backs
2. He Masterminded Flame wars against anyone who spoke up.
3. He moved one step further by disclosing identities of people who can outlast his flaming campaigns
4. He creates a environment of physical intimidation against his naysayers in HDY

So this issue is already considered CONFIRMED!!!

Raak
18-11-2006, 08:14 AM
After u get back on your chair can u answer my question?:rolleyes:

Perhaps you should direct this question back to Romance.
Ask him whether he got the 'time' to meet all of us including you of cos.
Ask him whether he need any more 'seniors' to back him up?

No point asking me and the rest at this point of time.
We wouldn't want to waste everyone's time when after that the Lead Actor never appears.

Like that 'GUM BO"?

Raak
18-11-2006, 08:18 AM
of course u had hit yr objective by showing hw stupid u can be.
anyway u yrself knw whether the facts are truth or is it u r gulity?

i feel sorry whoever treat u as his best friend cos at the end of the day u will still badmouth him eventually.

just for the sake of the forum bros, can i ask u which samster in the forum tht u knw u had never badmouth him before? i assume there will be none...

Cummings , please take a look at this post. Like that 'GUM BO'? enough said?

S.Artois, regards to samters he never badmouth before?? yes. i second that.
NONE

Anyway, he will not be appearing again in SBF(Lowmance said so.) unless the need to. In another words, he is running away from facts.

Raak
18-11-2006, 08:20 AM
I refer to the pretty girl in the picture lah... :D

He is referring the 'middle finger' to you.

KLKOOL
18-11-2006, 08:47 AM
He is referring the 'middle finger' to you.

shoo shoo.... this one between me and the finger wielding one :p

Mr.romantic
18-11-2006, 01:11 PM

EH, DON'T HIDE LIKE TORTOISE FIRST. U STILL OWE ME ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS AS WE PROMISED. U STILL OWE ME NOW 133 POINTS. TALK SO GARANG LIKE A MAN, NOW MUST SURRENDER ALL YOUR POINTS, YOU WANT TO RUN.

I THOUGHT OF NOT POSTING AGAIN, BUT SEEING YOUR XIA LAN ATTITUDE, NB U ARE REALLY 1 KIAM GAN CB 25 TAU KIA.

NAEMLO AND YOU VERY CLOSE IS IT? OK THEN WE GET NAEMLO TO COME IN HERE AND CLARIFY. I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY HE ONLY MEET YOU ONCE.

Raak
18-11-2006, 02:35 PM
EH, DON'T HIDE LIKE TORTOISE FIRST. U STILL OWE ME ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS AS WE PROMISED. U STILL OWE ME NOW 133 POINTS. TALK SO GARANG LIKE A MAN, NOW MUST SURRENDER ALL YOUR POINTS, YOU WANT TO RUN.

I THOUGHT OF NOT POSTING AGAIN, BUT SEEING YOUR XIA LAN ATTITUDE, NB U ARE REALLY 1 KIAM GAN CB 25 TAU KIA.

NAEMLO AND YOU VERY CLOSE IS IT? OK THEN WE GET NAEMLO TO COME IN HERE AND CLARIFY. I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY HE ONLY MEET YOU ONCE.

Anyone he met is very close to him one mah.
using his bad-mouthing others to get the rapport he wanted la.
it is ok. let him run..the most he running in the room with fon.
panic piece of shit.

Cyber@id
18-11-2006, 04:22 PM
But If Mr Romance, Cyber@id, Noni Juice Still Comes Back And Post, I Bet They Wouldn't See The Last Of Me.

I'm wondering WHAT THE FUCK can you do to me? Blow me or what? :D

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Hello Bro... TV also admit to wrong doing... Must list again here meh... hao lah...
1. He Conned Many Samsters here ... pretending to be friend and earning commissions behind their backs
2. He Masterminded Flame wars against anyone who spoke up.
3. He moved one step further by disclosing identities of people who can outlast his flaming campaigns
4. He creates a environment of physical intimidation against his naysayers in HDY

So this issue is already considered CONFIRMED!!!

I never say it is false. i only say if u don do anything wrong, no body can anyhow put blame on u. whether he is conster or whoever, who cares. why do u ppl start thread and warn others? because u good heart ? scared ppl also got con like u??

sorry . i don buy tat. do i sound stupid to u? must be lah. the reason is because u and ur bros feel cheated. It is more of a personal grudge than watsoever reason already. if not y u feel so angry over it? if not y do u bother ppl believe u or him? if really got ppl don believe u get cheated is their business.

same same here. lomance issue is also abt personal grudge. not beacuse any one here is good guy. wan to warn other abt this cb kai. i repeat personal grudge. Nevertherless THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

Abt ur pt 3 and 4, who was the one who physically intimidated u? say again please. my eyes got problem. put big big. font 7.;)

oii psyberegg please help me to look at this post. my eyes got problem thank u beri much.

Tv is conster. liar. I agree. But u and ur bro TD are also liar. whether both of u are conster a not i don know. after the lomance issue we can stir this shit again and again and again.:D

i am not good guy. confirm. Tv is bad guy. u and TD also not gd guy. psyberegg is good guy or bad guy? i let u say.... u wan to say??

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 05:39 PM
I wait for your answer...Unrepentent you so like to kaypo u also can come

I cannot go . I am clone . if i go my identity is exposed.:(

look at my nick. i got a lot of hater after me. u can ask my clone dnat to go thoguh.:D

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 05:42 PM

no wonder u can suteerak can be good friend. :eek: help me to ask him which regular he send to DB for using vulgarity and what water desalination plant idea he invent. thanks a lot. korb kun makk makk .:p

Noni Juice
18-11-2006, 05:50 PM
But If Mr Romance, Cyber@id, Noni Juice Still Comes Back And Post, I Bet They Wouldn't See The Last Of Me.

Hi Mr.Romantic

how are you today?:D i m back posting!so how now?

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm wondering WHAT THE FUCK can you do to me? Blow me or what?

oii can u help me to look at the post below this post of urs? thank u beri much.

actually i wan to ask u how it feels like to have a whole bunch of 'bros' who feel so intimidated by u that they don dare to speak their minds against u. A whole bunch of samster and bro who say they respect u but i don know respect u for wat?wat quality do u have that they must respect u so much? can teach me? what exactly did they respect u abt? care to share?;)

I think it must feel very song right. so many ppl scare of u. even ur supposedly bros.:D

In this forum, u sam and nirvana got a lot of ppl respect. if i can learn all the good qualities the 3 of u , then i will be the ultimate respected samster in sbf.

Red_Perrier1099
18-11-2006, 06:10 PM
actually i wan to ask u how it feels like to have a whole bunch of 'bros' who feel so intimidated by u that they don dare to speak their minds against u. A whole bunch of samster and bro who say they respect u but i don know respect u for wat?wat quality do u have that they must respect u so much? can teach me? what exactly did they respect u abt? care to share?;)
In this forum, u sam and nirvana got a lot of ppl respect. if i can learn all the good qualities the 3 of u , then i will be the ultimate respected samster in sbf.

I think what you should do first is start collecting points.
When you have many points, then people will respect you. :D

Of course you must also attend networking sessions like TCSS gathering and cheong with samsters and bro here and there with them.

But then must be steady lah, dont secretly collect commision or be a CB kia bad mouthed other people behind their back. lol

Cyber@id
18-11-2006, 06:14 PM
i am not good guy. confirm. Tv is bad guy. u and TD also not gd guy. psyberegg is good guy or bad guy? i let u say.... u wan to say??

yo aunt repentant

No one would care about who you are, whether you're good or bad. If you are trying to stir something between me & the realm bros, you're wasting your time. :D You can see clearly liao bo?

Cyber@id
18-11-2006, 06:18 PM
oii can u help me to look at the post below this post of urs? thank u beri much.

actually i wan to ask u how it feels like to have a whole bunch of 'bros' who feel so intimidated by u that they don dare to speak their minds against u. A whole bunch of samster and bro who say they respect u but i don know respect u for wat?wat quality do u have that they must respect u so much? can teach me? what exactly did they respect u abt? care to share?

I think it must feel very song right. so many ppl scare of u. even ur supposedly bros.

aunt repentant

First of all, you must post using your own nick, not clone. If you can do that, then I'll tell you what to do next, ok bo? :D

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 07:10 PM
yo aunt repentant
You can see clearly liao bo?

How to stir between u and realm bro?:confused: If wan to stir also stir u and nirvana or sam. Then got show. The realm bro got balls to fight u meh? this , u know i know they know. Who balless who got integrity who is liar ?maybe not all ppl can see. only the wise*pointing to myself* can see. if i just wan to stir shit between u and them , i will not mention sam and nirvana.

I am more ambitious than u think. I wan to stir a bigger pool of shit. The thing i don like to see is some ppl self proclaimed they machiam like sibei got integrity but the TRUTH is they are as low as me ,u and TV. Maybe TV is lower. I need to worker harder to surpass him .

everybody can see who are the liars now.maybe not yet. the stupids cant. All are liars. u also liar. say wan share story with me last time but never share. only up me. tio bo?;)

How u feel after reading klkool post ? song bo? must be damn song lah. if i were u , i will laugh till chua sai. then stir my own shit.

But y must post using resident nick? i don see sam reveal himself also. he still got a lot of ppl respect him. If i use my resident nick u really teach me? But i don believe u anymore cause u lie to me last time.

sometimes i pity the 3 of u. maybe not sam. nobody dare to speak their mind in front of u. even ur 'bros'. haha. don u feel damn lonely at times?

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I think what you should do first is start collecting points.
When you have many points, then people will respect you.
Of course you must also attend networking sessions like TCSS gathering and cheong with samsters and bro here and there with them.

But then must be steady lah, dont secretly collect commision or be a CB kia bad mouthed other people behind their back. lol

U r damn wrong. haiz....look like u r not as wise as me yet. wat u say maybe right. but very troublesome and long path. clever ppl take short cut. u only need 1 thing . ppl confirm respect u.

this u can consult sam or psyberegg.;)

Cyber@id
18-11-2006, 07:43 PM
sometimes i pity the 3 of u. maybe not sam. nobody dare to speak their mind in front of u. even ur 'bros'. haha. don u feel damn lonely at times?

aunt repentant

I think everyone of us will feel lonely at time, maybe you won't because you too busy stirring shit mah. :D

The_Unrepentant
18-11-2006, 08:09 PM
aunt repentant

I think everyone of us will feel lonely at time, maybe you won't because you too busy stirring shit mah.

i very lonely now also. how huh?:confused: now no shit to stir?:(

Malaysian Datuk
18-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Tonight I also lonely....yesterday went out party came back thread deleted no more show lagi lonely.....which thread will the show 'akan datang' to?

Mr.romantic
18-11-2006, 10:44 PM
I'm wondering WHAT THE FUCK can you do to me? Blow me or what? :D

Hi Mr.Romantic

how are you today?:D i m back posting!so how now?

2 IDIOTS ARE BACK. IF WANT RESPECT, GO ASK SAM AND SURRENDER YOUR POINTS TO ME LO. WHY DON'T DARE? DON'T SURRENDER TO ME ALSO CAN. SURRENDER BACK ALL TO SAM LO.

WHY? U TWO NO BALLS AH? DARE TO BET YOUR POINTS AGAINST ME, NOW WHEN TRUTH OUT, BECOME TORTOISE GO BACK ON WORDS.

U GO AND BLOW NONI BETTER. BECAUSE U 2 FAGGOTS DESERVE 1 ANOTHRE

Cyber@id
19-11-2006, 12:10 AM
WHY? U TWO NO BALLS AH? DARE TO BET YOUR POINTS AGAINST ME, NOW WHEN TRUTH OUT, BECOME TORTOISE GO BACK ON WORDS.

I wonder what truth is out, your so-called "truth"? Fucking idiot, like what I always tell ppl, GO FUCK SPIDER. :D

TD0620G
19-11-2006, 12:14 AM
Tv is conster. liar. I agree. But u and ur bro TD are also liar. whether both of u are conster a not i don know. after the lomance issue we can stir this shit again and again and again.:D

yawn... pot calling the kettle black.. what else is new? :rolleyes: Got anything more interesting to stir? This is old news already. Don't TV me !

Mr.romantic
19-11-2006, 12:16 AM
I wonder what truth is out, your so-called "truth"? Fucking idiot, like what I always tell ppl, GO FUCK SPIDER. :D

OKAY, I GO FUCK SPIDER. U GO FUCK FON. OKAY? GOT SO MANY FON IN THIS THAILAND, DON'T ANYHOW SAY I ASK U GO FUCK YOUR SON'S WIFE.:rolleyes:

U NOT HAPPY WITH ME, SO ARE YOU GOING TO SEND PAI KIA COME DOWN AND BANG TABLES? TALK PAI KIA ONLY IN HATYAI. LOSER

Noni Juice
19-11-2006, 12:18 AM

truth??those rubbish that u posted constitute the truth?:eek:

got to resort use clones to post ppl wife photo is call truth?your mother really didnt teach you well during your childhood!:p

Mr.romantic
19-11-2006, 12:20 AM
yawn... pot calling the kettle black.. what else is new? :rolleyes: Got anything more interesting to stir? This is old news already. Don't TV me !

CYBERAIDS TIAM TIAM ROMANCE ME. I CANNOT TAHAN HIM ALSO. HE PROMISED THAT IF ROMANCE BACK STAB SAMSTERS BEHIND THEM, HE WILL SURRENDER ALL HIS REPUTATION POINTS.

NOW HE STILL COME BACK. SIMPLY SHAMELESS

Mr.romantic
19-11-2006, 12:26 AM
truth??those rubbish that u posted constitute the truth?

got to resort use clones to post ppl wife photo is call truth?your mother really didnt teach you well during your childhood!:p

WHAT PPL WIFE PHOTO?

WHOSE CLONES POST YOU GO REPORT LA. SO STUPID.
SAMMYBOY FORUM, EVERY SECTION GOT SO MANY FL PHOTO. EVERYONE OF THEM IS SOMEBODY WIFE, SOMEBODY DAUGHTER, SOMEBODY MOTHER. WHY DON'T YOU KAOPEH?

NOW ONLY 1 FON, HAVE TO GIVE SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE. WHEN TAMMY THE NYP STUDENT GOT HER VIDEO UPLOADED HERE IN SAMMYBOY FORUM, GOT ANYONE TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO BOH? EH, SHE GOT BOYFRIEND ALSO HOR.

U KNN KAOPEHKAOBU.

UR MOTHER ALSO NEVER TACEH U WELL DURING CHILDHOOD.:rolleyes:

Noni Juice
19-11-2006, 12:37 AM
WHAT PPL WIFE PHOTO?

WHOSE CLONES POST YOU GO REPORT LA. SO STUPID.
SAMMYBOY FORUM, EVERY SECTION GOT SO MANY FL PHOTO. EVERYONE OF THEM IS SOMEBODY WIFE, SOMEBODY DAUGHTER, SOMEBODY MOTHER. WHY DON'T YOU KAOPEH?

NOW ONLY 1 FON, HAVE TO GIVE SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE. WHEN TAMMY THE NYP STUDENT GOT HER VIDEO UPLOADED HERE IN SAMMYBOY FORUM, GOT ANYONE TAKE DOWN THE VIDEO BOH? EH, SHE GOT BOYFRIEND ALSO HOR.

U KNN KAOPEHKAOBU.

UR MOTHER ALSO NEVER TACEH U WELL DURING CHILDHOOD.

what a lame excuse. you fucking did it with the intent to sabo and even say loud loud, post big big! that time dare say, now act blure ask what photo?fuck u lah!u cheeby piece of shit.

maybe your mother,sisters pics kena put up in sbf before and it had indeed caused you much duress before, thats why u resort to this shameless trick to do to others.

btw, free go check your blog.recently not many news. pls update more pics and no lah, dun anyhow pimp pink lady girls thru your shit website!:D

now got people
want take back investment u must try new stuff to divert ppl attention?knn, fucker!

Mr.romantic
19-11-2006, 12:43 AM
what a lame excuse. you fucking did it with the intent to sabo and even say loud loud, post big big! that time dare say, now act blure ask what photo?fuck u lah!u cheeby piece of shit.

ROMANCE YOUR GOOD FRIEND OR YOUR CLONE? WHY YOU KEEP SPEAKING UP FOR HIM?

IF I AM CHEEBY PIECE OF SHIT, U ARE CHEEBY PIECE OF BITCH SHIT

Noni Juice
19-11-2006, 12:49 AM

HOR GAO KAN UNDERSTAND? where are all the investor's money? soon, they will go look for you. dou fucking even try to divert attention here. romance 1st one to ask from u and now, u fucking act blur and come in and use this type of underhand methods?

nbcb, worse than a fucking dog u.

Noni Juice
19-11-2006, 12:50 AM

HOR GAO KAN UNDERSTAND? where are all the investor's money? soon, they will go look for you. dou fucking even try to divert attention here. romance 1st one to ask from u and now, u fucking act blur and come in and use this type of underhand methods?

nbcb, worse than a fucking dog u.

Cummings
19-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Perhaps you should direct this question back to Romance.

No point asking me and the rest at this point of time.
We wouldn't want to waste everyone's time when after that the Lead Actor never appears.

Like that 'GUM BO"?

I ask u questions, u ask me to ask him. U only need to worry abt your part. No need to prata here and there. If u want someone to prata here I can ask my old khaki 2nite-in-bkk to help u. U come in eveyday to tell him this n that so now I create the opportunity to solve this issue u give me all sorts of excuse.

And the more your pple posts the more obvious it points back to the fact that all this started when he and TV starts to have differences. All the badmouthing that you all claimed was b4 the incident when the true TV was revealed so why make a big hoo ha out of it now?

Anyway I just wanted to tell you and your friend if this continues on u will start to lose all your audience...pple are getting bored and restless already.Irregardless whether u got photo or not. :rolleyes:

Infact Unrepentent's posting are more interesting now..:D

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2006, 09:17 PM
yawn... pot calling the kettle black.. what else is new? Got anything more interesting to stir? This is old news already. Don't TV me !

I am black leh. u mean u didnt know? huh? u know ur are black also?:eek: i thought u didnt know. ur bro go where? now i direct the same question to u. u dare to answer?:D

who was the one who post ur particulars out and threaten u? please tell me leh. i senile liao. cannot remember.

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Infact Unrepentent's posting are more interesting now..

thank u beri much. U know the TV saga?

Cyber@id
22-11-2006, 11:43 AM

aunt repentant

What did you think? :D

Cummings
22-11-2006, 01:59 PM

Not much really...a bit here and there.U want to tell me the whole story? Like the way u stir shit, got style. Do you happen to work in satay club stirring satay buat last time? :rolleyes:

Noni Juice
22-11-2006, 02:17 PM

i tot you should ask me the question? :D

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I am black leh. u mean u didnt know?

U r black?....wat kind of black? those negro black or ah neh black? :rolleyes:

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Just a reminder,

Wef 1 Dec 06, callers to thailand mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect. For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678. Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:41 PM
U know the TV saga?

U mean TV's sakar? Look into the mirror lor :D

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 03:43 PM
U r black?....wat kind of black? those negro black or ah neh black?

u got see my reply to u on the poll section tat day?hahaha.:D Don have to demostrate ur stupidity so many times lah.

ur bros TD and klool never reply me leh. can u clear my doubts as to who post whose particulars out and threaten who? :confused:

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 03:44 PM
U mean TV's sakar? Look into the mirror lor

see, stupid ppl is like tat one. u remember wat u post the other day?:D

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 03:46 PM
aunt repentant

What did you think?

think wat? u beri selfish guy. i know. u know story don share. hai wo go around ask. u know the secret of being respected also don share with us. selfish. :(

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Not much really...a bit here and there.U want to tell me the whole story? Like the way u stir shit, got style. Do you happen to work in satay club stirring satay buat last time?

tell story? no lah. u know the best story teller in sbf is who?

TV and klkool and TD

u ask them the story better. i don know any story. nobody share with me. if u know please share with me. i up u . can?:D

The 3 i mentioned all same standard one. they really know how to tell a cock and bull story.

By the way, if u happen to hear the same story frm 3 of them hor, u will be damn confused as to y the discrepany in their story is so great.;)

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:53 PM
ur bros TD and klool never reply me leh. can u clear my doubts as to who post whose particulars out and threaten who? :confused:

Blackie, who post ur particulars out and threaten u?

So r u negro black or ah neh black? :D

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:54 PM
see, stupid ppl is like tat one. u remember wat u post the other day?:D

Why so scared to admit u TV's sakar ah..:rolleyes:

So r u negro black or ah neh black?

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 03:56 PM
i don know any story. nobody share with me. if u know please share with me. i up u . can?

The 3 i mentioned all same standard one. they really know how to tell a cock and bull story.

By the way, if u happen to hear the same story frm 3 of them hor, u will be damn confused as to y the discrepany in their story is so great.;)

So u damn good at telling story lah..tell us ur TV's sakar story leh :p

So r u negro black or ah neh black?

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Why so scared to admit u TV's sakar ah.

Bro TV, Please Do Not Abandon SBF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1456359&postcount=1)

maybe u start another thread and ask TV to come back to tell u why I don dare to admit lol.:D

u really never see my reply to u on another day huh? wasted sia.:D

sansiroo
22-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Bro TV, Please Do Not Abandon SBF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1456359&postcount=1)

maybe u start another thread and ask TV to come back to tell u why I don dare to admit lol.

u really never see my reply to u on another day huh? wasted sia.

So u admit u TV's sakar ong lah....good boy here is a biscuit for u...kekekkeke

So blackie, r u negro black or ah neh black? :confused:

maesaicowboy
22-11-2006, 07:22 PM
who was the one who post ur particulars out and threaten u? please tell me leh. i senile liao. cannot remember.Sir, yes sir! Very good question! Seen like yesterday enemies all become friends and yesterday friends become enemies. No one dare answer your question because they chua sai already? I remember got one guy talked about this incident like it was a joke. Say the guys CHUA SAI when our highly respected hero banged the table. Then that guy laughing behind our respected hero. Come back forum post big big for everyone see. But don't get me wrong. I also think it is very funny to post this kind of thing for everyone's entertainment, Sir! :D

maesaicowboy
22-11-2006, 07:27 PM
think wat? u beri selfish guy. i know. u know story don share. hai wo go around ask. u know the secret of being respected also don share with us. selfish. Sir, yes Sir! I know the secret of gaining respect. You go buy a very fierce Rottweiler. Best if it looks like a bear. Then you bring it around to see people. The dog will not bark but will just bite. Careful though when it defects. It will bite without warning. Whoever hide behind that fierce Rottweiler will have respect and can walk around head high, Sir! :D

maesaicowboy
22-11-2006, 07:31 PM
So u admit u TV's sakar ong lah....good boy here is a biscuit for u...kekekkeke
So blackie, r u negro black or ah neh black? :confused:Hello uncle? Are you stupid? That post shows you sakar TV leh. You still got cheek to call other sakar ong ah? You must be damn stupid.
So stupid, are you plain stupid or super mega stupid? :confused:

Noni Juice
22-11-2006, 10:20 PM
u ask them the story better. i don know any story. nobody share with me. if u know please share with me. i up u . can?

i tell u the story u up me ok?:D

later tv the great conman come in as another form and accuse me of anyhow say him.but nvm, i will still share with u.:D

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Hello uncle? Are you stupid? That post shows you sakar TV leh. You still got cheek to call other sakar ong ah? You must be damn stupid.
So stupid, are you plain stupid or super mega stupid?

another of his stupididty stunt got deleted by sam when he posted in the polls section...i don know if he is willing to share that stupid post again....the post is abt him saying that TV is his father.....:D

The_Unrepentant
22-11-2006, 10:39 PM
i tell u the story u up me ok?

later tv the great conman come in as another form and accuse me of anyhow say him.but nvm, i will still share with u.:D

sure no problem.. but u must tell me first....and please don tell me the things that were posted here...tell me y psyberegg and Tv quarrel become enemy and how the realm sisters make up with him......:D

yaya...must tell me first then i up u...

The_Unrepentant
23-11-2006, 07:38 AM
It takes a good boy to know another good boy.... here are 2 biscuits for you... kekeke

So, you got problems with the colour black that you have to create new colours like negro black or ah neh black ... you must really be one of the offsprings from the nether hole.

shhhhh...let him continue his racist remarks ...:D

The_Unrepentant
23-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Sir, yes sir! Very good question! Seen like yesterday enemies all become friends and yesterday friends become enemies. No one dare answer your question because they chua sai already? I remember got one guy talked about this incident like it was a joke. Say the guys CHUA SAI when our highly respected hero banged the table. Then that guy laughing behind our respected hero. Come back forum post big big for everyone see. But don't get me wrong. I also think it is very funny to post this kind of thing for everyone's entertainment, Sir!

bang table? y bang the table?:confused: wan to fight fight lah.:D

Noni Juice
23-11-2006, 12:31 PM
I M interested in the underwear ... does it do wonders for the lil bro? Since TV is out of the forum, could you advise me how I can get them since you are advertising their availability?

you can contact the great conman thaivisitor via email.:D alternatively, you can pm his agent Mr.Romantic

Noni Juice
23-11-2006, 12:34 PM
sure no problem.. but u must tell me first....and please don tell me the things that were posted here...tell me y psyberegg and Tv quarrel become enemy and how the realm sisters make up with him......

part one i dont know but part two i know:D

sansiroo
23-11-2006, 01:35 PM
another of his stupididty stunt got deleted by sam when he posted in the polls section...i don know if he is willing to share that stupid post again....the post is abt him saying that TV is his father....

Ok lor, u more cleverer and cunning, stir shit stir until no shit, create ur own shit to stir...:D

Dunno he is whose father leh? Sakar until so chut bin, buay lao kui ah... only a son will defend father until like dat right...:rolleyes:

sansiroo
23-11-2006, 01:41 PM
sure no problem.. but u must tell me first....and please don tell me the things that were posted here...tell me y psyberegg and Tv quarrel become enemy and how the realm sisters make up with him......

y so kaypoh? wanto get more shit to stir ah? No shit go create shit to stir lah...u haolian u very clever at dat right? :rolleyes:

BTW, u negro black or ah neh black? :confused:

The_Unrepentant
23-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Dunno he is whose father leh? Sakar until so chut bin, buay lao kui ah... only a son will defend father until like dat right...

dunno then u anyhow say he is ur father.....kaoz:D

The more u post the more it shows ur intelligence. u and TD plus klkool are the 3 shameless samster of the year.:D

In this sense at least TV after conning ppl kena exposed hide in his blog...he still know wat is call shameful. but the 3 of u.......

up u for ur shamelessness. respect!

Cyber@id
23-11-2006, 11:34 PM
sure no problem.. but u must tell me first....and please don tell me the things that were posted here...tell me y psyberegg and Tv quarrel become enemy and how the realm sisters make up with him......:D

yaya...must tell me first then i up u...

aunt repentant

I can see that you're still very persistent in your effort to stir shit even when it seem that all odds are against you. :D

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 11:41 AM
dunno then u anyhow say he is ur father.....

if u like dat say, then show me the post lor....if cannot then don't stir shit when there is none la...like fathr like son..:rolleyes:

The more u post the more it shows ur intelligence. u and TD plus klkool are the 3 shameless samster of the year

Wah, defending a conman is not shameful wor! Stirring shit is not shameful wor!...hhahhah...taking commission behind ppl back is not shameful wor...

In this sense at least TV after conning ppl kena exposed hide in his blog...he still know wat is call shameful. but the 3 of u.......

There u go again...TV here TV there..really sakar ong..pehful ur sakar skill...:D

He know wat is call shameful meh? Pls hor, he never make any promise not to take commission behind ppl back again hor...
Yeah, he hide in his blog...only his ghost floating here...he neber hav clones here....and madmax also not his clone...hahahahha

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 02:42 PM
if u like dat say, then show me the post lor....if cannot then don't stir shit when there is none la...like fathr like son.

u lucky sam deleted that thread....:D i don think u like ur father TV leh. he beri clever. know how to con ppl....u belong to the stupid category.....u sure u r his son?

Wah, defending a conman is not shameful wor! Stirring shit is not shameful wor!...hhahhah...taking commission behind ppl back is not shameful wor...

u know english?:confused: I think u need to brush up on ur english...psle never pass english right?

There u go again...TV here TV there..really sakar ong..pehful ur sakar skill...

going to lah. when i free i post a few thread of this to ask him to come back.....hehehe

Pls hor, he never make any promise not to take commission behind ppl back again

seriously ur comprehension skills sucks, but ur stupidity is sibei T_O_K gong! so u going to look for him again and let him take commission behind ur back?

u really good man. scared got other ppl stupid like u get con by him. please hor... there r far more clever ppl than stupid ppl in the world even in sbf. number of samster get con / no of samster in sbf. u know how to cal prob? if u know, u will know how stupid u r.

and please...stop that bullshit that TD and klkool was using. u all really give a shit abt ppl getting con? u all only care who TV has or abt to con.

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 02:44 PM
aunt repentant

I can see that you're still very persistent in your effort to stir shit even when it seem that all odds are against you.

I can also see that u r very persistent in maintaining ur 'man of word image' whether in real life on in cyberworld.......:D

how big is the odds?:confused:

Fat Shearer
24-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Going haadyai next month

Any senior have good lobang for FLs

Will stay in Regency

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 05:26 PM
u lucky sam deleted that thread....

Wahhah..now say sam delete the post....lie also dunno how to lie properly, can still say u very the cleverer...:rolleyes: ya...stir shit sure u lumber 1 lah!

when i free i post a few thread of this to ask him to come back...

Aiya everybody also know u miss him lah....son miss father no wrong mah...why dare not admit?

u really good man. scared got other ppl stupid like u get con by him. please hor... there r far more clever ppl than stupid ppl in the world even in sbf. number of samster get con / no of samster in sbf. u know how to cal prob? if u know, u will know how stupid u r.

So all victims con by him is stupid lah? So he not wrong lah..very clever lah..not his fault lah....then apologize for fark? Wah....say everybody here stupid except u ah......of cos u neber con by him mah...how can he con his own son right....

Oi tv junior, r u negro black or indian black?

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 05:35 PM
I can also see that u r very persistent in maintaining ur 'man of word image' whether in real life on in cyberworld.......

how big is the odds?

U wanto know in real life go meet him lor...dont just come here and stir shit lah...:D .... shoo go stir shit in other threads...shoo tv junior...:D

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Wahhah..now say sam delete the post....lie also dunno how to lie properly, can still say u very the cleverer...

?? u really have comprehension problem. u don know to lie ask klkool, TD or ur father TV lah. all the 3 are experts. Do u know the difference between thread and post?
:D

if u don know the diff u can pm sam or use dictionary.com.

please continue harping abt the black stuff......

i feel like talking to primary sch kid who just flunk his psle....:D

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 08:41 PM
So all victims con by him is stupid lah? So he not wrong lah..very clever lah..not his fault lah....then apologize for fark? Wah....say everybody here stupid except u ah......of cos u neber con by him mah..

everyone here got con? u sure bo? use ur brains more lah. If kena con is not stupid is it clever ? only some ppl got con liao still come here post and post . scared ppl don know he got con. If u r not greedy , how can ppl con ur $$?

gau lau! so kiang...ai yo our sansiroo very clever ....got con by other ppl.

U think other samsters see u get con will pity u? hahaha. If they are not laughing at u in the face , they are laughing at u behind ur back. grow up . it is not as if u r 40+ year old auntie kena con. ppl may still pity u. :D

u know y does conster always target those 40+ housewife auntie? Now u know y ppl wan to con u? If u sounds a bit clever , u think ppl will dare to con u? A tiger see a herd of deers always attack the weakest and slowest. A conster will only target the .....................

If u don wan to reflect on urself y ppl choose to con u and y others never kena con and only know how to kpkb here say tat evil man con u.....u so cham....police must help me catch the cultprit...opps...is SAM must step out to do justice...... 3 words for u .....hor gao kan lah!

i dare to say this is not the last time u will exhibt ur stupidity. ur good bro lomance leh? i waiting for him to come in leh.....please support him hor....

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 08:44 PM
U wanto know in real life go meet him lor...dont just come here and stir shit lah.. .... shoo go stir shit in other threads...shoo tv junior...

mmet him in real life for fuck? I no $$ to eat or drink meh?:rolleyes:
Then meet him liao must come in say respect him mak mak......:D

Wait he buay song me threaten to call his boys to beat me how? i don know how to sweet talk guy. sweet talk ger still can. how to sweet talk guys must learn frm u ppl.

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Going haadyai next month

Will stay in Regency

pm psyberegg. he provide u free drink and free makan. remember to sweet talk him. say respect him mak mak. :D

other than tat, here got no senior. flame got a lot. wan to join in?;)

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 09:47 PM
mmet him in real life for fuck? I no $$ to eat or drink meh?:rolleyes:
Then meet him liao must come in say respect him mak mak......

Wait he buay song me threaten to call his boys to beat me how? i don know how to sweet talk guy. sweet talk ger still can. how to sweet talk guys must learn frm u ppl.

hahaha...how come u like kuniang, u the one who wanto knoe him in real life, so how not to know if dont meet him? Got no balls say so lah kuniang sakar ong, no need to give so many excuse one.... dont say call ppl to beat u...who would wanto to beat a kuniang boy..kekekke

Of coz kuniang boy dunno how to sweet talk but knoe how to stir shit enough liao :D

The_Unrepentant
24-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Or you can oso pm Sanseerou .. the hdy tai kor wannabe ...

no don pm psyberegg... I heard those who met him lost their balls .....if u still wan to be a man better don meet him.....:D

if u wan to go for sex change try meeting him......he will remove ur balls for free.... no operation no wound....:eek:

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 09:50 PM
everyone here got con? u sure bo? use ur brains more lah. If kena con is not stupid is it clever ? only some ppl got con liao still come here post and post . scared ppl don know he got con. If u r not greedy , how can ppl con ur $$?

gau lau! so kiang...ai yo our sansiroo very clever ....got con by other ppl.

U think other samsters see u get con will pity u? hahaha. If they are not laughing at u in the face , they are laughing at u behind ur back. grow up . it is not as if u r 40+ year old auntie kena con. ppl may still pity u. :D

u know y does conster always target those 40+ housewife auntie? Now u know y ppl wan to con u? If u sounds a bit clever , u think ppl will dare to con u? A tiger see a herd of deers always attack the weakest and slowest. A conster will only target the .....................

If u don wan to reflect on urself y ppl choose to con u and y others never kena con and only know how to kpkb here say tat evil man con u.....u so cham....police must help me catch the cultprit...opps...is SAM must step out to do justice...... 3 words for u .....hor gao kan lah!

i dare to say this is not the last time u will exhibt ur stupidity. ur good bro lomance leh? i waiting for him to come in leh.....please support him hor....

Hey kuniang boy, walao write until so much for wat....just say ur papa no wrong to con ppl ....ppl stupid for him to con.....like dat enough liao...only 2 sentences short and sharp...walao write until so long....really so kuniang...so chiong hei....:D .

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 09:52 PM
?? u really have comprehension problem. u don know to lie ask klkool, TD or ur father TV lah. all the 3 are experts. Do u know the difference between thread and post?

if u don know the diff u can pm sam or use dictionary.com.

please continue harping abt the black stuff......

i feel like talking to primary sch kid who just flunk his psle...

Kuniang boy, teach me england ah? kekekek...so i psle u also wanto talk to me? kuniang really kuniang...cannot find the post now chui tat lan...talk about english...:D

sansiroo
24-11-2006, 09:57 PM
no don pm psyberegg... I heard those who met him lost their balls .....if u still wan to be a man better don meet him.....:D

if u wan to go for sex change try meeting him......he will remove ur balls for free.... no operation no wound....

Kuniang boy, u got balls to lose meh? :D Pls hor no more england lesson hor...cannot find post then chui tat lan oredi then try to say england no good lah...definition of this and dat lah......so kuniang

Mr.romantic
25-11-2006, 04:49 AM
you can contact the great conman thaivisitor via email.:D alternatively, you can pm his agent Mr.Romantic

YA YA YA. YOU STILL GOT FACE TO APPEAR HERE? I KEEP QUIET YOU THINK I SICK CAT? OR SHOULD I SAY SMILING TIGER?

YOU SEE YOUR BRO MR LOMANCE HIDING DON'T KNOW WHERE. YOU BETTER HIDE WITH HIM OK.

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 07:29 AM
Kuniang boy, u got balls to lose meh?

So wat i said is true?:eek: u really lost u balls ?:eek:

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 07:33 AM
cannot find the post now chui tat lan...talk about english...

hahaha...so u 'know' I cannot find tat post where u say TV is ur father? :D

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Hey kuniang boy, walao write until so much for wat....just say ur papa no wrong to con ppl ....ppl stupid for him to con.....like dat enough liao...only 2 sentences short and sharp...walao write until so long....really so kuniang...so chiong hei.... .

of course i know u will be too stupid to understand lah.....u know this is a public forum? or u dont? Some of the posts are not meant for u to read. I know u are too stupid to comprehend tat kind of stuff also.:D

Start thread and beg ur father come back to sb again leh...if not no show very sian.:( or beg ur bro lomance come back also can.

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 07:57 AM
hahaha...how come u like kuniang, u the one who wanto knoe him in real life, so how not to know if dont meet him?

ya lah ya lah....anyone got issue with u ppl must meet psyberegg. nothing to say just say meet psyberegg lah.because u ppl left ur balls with him.not u ppl no balls.I understand. left it with him right? he safekeep for u.if u naughty, he squeeze ur balls then u will be good boy, come here say respect him.No wonder his balls getting bigger and bigger...:D

oii psyberegg u got so many children meh? i thought only lomance is ur son.:confused:

btw , ur father TV coming to singapore leh. U all kpkb in here for fuck? he con u $$ go report police lah. If not go wack him lol. He put big big in his blog he going to gl lorong 8 leh.

ppl post ur personal detail out , physically threaten u , u diam diam still must say respect him. U say ppl con ur money, u also don dare to confront him. only dare to come here kpkb. So this is the values of 'integrity', 'bravery'....

how did u get this kind of values into ur brains? is it during the enculturation process or acculturation? I think is the 1st one lah.

Culture: shared learned behaviour that is transmitted from 1 generation to another to promote survival, adaptation....blah blah blah....

1 generation to another..... hahaha....

TD0620G
25-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Hey kuniang boy, walao write until so much for wat....just say ur papa no wrong to con ppl ....ppl stupid for him to con.....like dat enough liao...only 2 sentences short and sharp...walao write until so long....really so kuniang...so chiong hei....:D .

Don't waste your time with this shit stirrer, just ignore. To me the TV case has already been closed, eventhough now someone is still unhappy that TV admitted his faults let him be. Till today Sadam Hussein also got supporters but it still didn't stop him from being hanged.

So none of u guys still go to Hadyai meh? Where are the FRs? :D

Cyber@id
25-11-2006, 11:50 AM
oii psyberegg u got so many children meh? i thought only lomance is ur son.:confused:

aunt repentant

This I can answer you, I have only 2. One is loman, the other is a professional shit stirrer. :D

The Oracle
25-11-2006, 12:31 PM
Going haadyai next month

Will stay in Regency

you can try your luck at paragon disco or ask your hotel bellboy for contact. i think in hdy there is not much different between fl and wl. i do have some contact number of okt promoting fl but i cannot guarantee the service of the fl because some is good, some is bad and some so-so.

The Oracle
25-11-2006, 12:38 PM
aunt repentant

This I can answer you, I have only 2. One is loman, the other is a professional shit stirrer.

bro Cyber@id

really? the professional shit stirrer is your "son" also? :eek: then i must give him respect mak mak also. :D

Noni Juice
25-11-2006, 12:43 PM
YA YA YA. YOU STILL GOT FACE TO APPEAR HERE? I KEEP QUIET YOU THINK I SICK CAT? OR SHOULD I SAY SMILING TIGER?

YOU SEE YOUR BRO MR LOMANCE HIDING DON'T KNOW WHERE. YOU BETTER HIDE WITH HIM OK.

say contact tv's agent u immediately appear huh?:D very professional indeed

sansiroo
25-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Don't waste your time with this shit stirrer, just ignore. To me the TV case has already been closed, eventhough now someone is still unhappy that TV admitted his faults let him be. Till today Sadam Hussein also got supporters but it still didn't stop him from being hanged.

When i free, i will come in and di siao him abit, enjoy seeing him going into a frenzy arguing in his kuniang way...:D Can understand lah, when TV biz drop, kuniang boy's commission share also drop mah..:rolleyes:

sansiroo
25-11-2006, 02:37 PM
This I can answer you, I have only 2. One is loman, the other is a professional shit stirrer.

huh :confused: but kuniang boy say tv his fathr leh...how many fathr he got man..:eek:

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 08:36 PM
seems like the ppl here are not very smart.....y i call myself the shit stirrer?Thanks to those tat acknowledge i am shit stirrer

shit stirrer is supposed to stir shit. so who are the shits? :D

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Don't waste your time with this shit stirrer, just ignore. To me the TV case has already been closed, eventhough now someone is still unhappy that TV admitted his faults let him be.

u mean a case can close so many times????????I think i saw this case closed many times ....
y cant u just tell the truth? y do u wan to learn frm TV? is he ur idol? who physically intimidate u and post ur details out here?:D

don waste time or u just don dare to answer a simple question? :D

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 08:55 PM
aunt repentant

This I can answer you,

So can a 'man' answer me a simpler question?
should a man apologise if he does something wrong?if a man is asked a simple yes, no, question and if he knows the answer, should he answer? should a 'man' use identity attack on others because tat guy don agree with him on some issues? should a man eat his words?

sansiroo say i am kunniang,i guess so.:o i observed frm a 'respected''man' here tat a man should not apologise when he do something wrong, avoid simple yes, no question, eat his words at least twice, use identity attack on others unnecessarily, threaten violence and harrass ppl, will bash anyone who don agree with him....

I guess this is a problem of culture conflict. maybe we live in different culture setting.I guess if i wan to be a 'man' in ur culture, i have to do the above.:D

culture: shared learner behaviour that is transmitted frm 1 generation to another.............................

The_Unrepentant
25-11-2006, 09:00 PM
When i free, i will come in and di siao him abit, enjoy seeing him going into a frenzy arguing in his kuniang way... Can understand lah, when TV biz drop, kuniang boy's commission share also drop mah..

Tv coming leh....so u wan to meet him and settle ur $$ issue with him or continue to be a man here?:D

Sorry tat i am not man enough:o ....i will try to learn frm u guys to be a respected man....A very respected 'man' samster is willing to coach me.

chanyboy
25-11-2006, 09:28 PM
May intend to go Hatyai if other travel plan fails. Any bros there between 11Dec-24Dec-30Dec period. May need help to get hotel booking.

My last trip was indeed a memorable despite one lousy fuck on a 2nd gal. The first gal I booked was terrific, sexy & horny... I can tell the story when we gather!

sansiroo
25-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Tv coming leh....so u wan to meet him and settle ur $$ issue with him or continue to be a man here?

Kuniang boy, dont try to change subject lah...now change to tv coming back..kekekekek chui tat lan liao lah...kay kiang in the first place wanto to chup 1 leg in lah...now kena until no road to run...change subject liao...twist and turn liao...like prata man:D

wah how u knoe ur fathr coming back? oh i forget, u the son meh.....

ur fathr damn big shot issit, come back so big event meh? must ppl meet him...since the son is acting as his spokeman here, then PM me ur phone number and name lah...then I contact u to arrange when and where to meet lah....swee bor? :D

The_Unrepentant
26-11-2006, 07:43 AM
wah how u knoe ur fathr coming back? .

I am amazed at ur stupid question. I am sure everyone in ur league except u don know. who's the idiot? :D opps i should be culturally sensitive....:D

In ur culture being con is clever. con ppl is stupid. being make use is clever and respected. being make use the 2nd time is even cleverer and more respected.

yayya...must reply more okay?.like tat then can keep the show ongoing mah.forces occurs in pairs mah..already know u stupid, didnt know u lazy also.

The_Unrepentant
26-11-2006, 07:51 AM
I have only 2. One is loman, the other is a professional shit stirrer.

u only have 2 children ? I am very very surprised. :eek:
I guess ur 'daughter' is a professional shit stirrer or do u mean she is not ur 'real' daughter? :confused: then she.........

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 08:58 AM
I see the resident shit-stirrer of SBF is up and about early on a Sunday morning.....you must really love your job hor:D

Cyber@id
26-11-2006, 11:12 AM
So can a 'man' answer me a simpler question?

aunt repentant

Like what I have said earlier, I don't owe anyone in the forum a living. I choose who to answer and what to answer (you do that also, don't you?). I can understand your kuniang attitude, it has never been a issue for me. :D

Have a nice day.

singaporeboy
26-11-2006, 11:50 AM
hello, check with your, it is safe to go Hatyai in mid Dec?
I thinking of going with my friend at 18 dec to 25 dec.

singaporeboy
26-11-2006, 11:51 AM

Hatyai OKT
26-11-2006, 12:00 PM

hatyai is as safe as u imagine it to be.:) i just came back from hatyai and will be returning there.

The_Unrepentant
26-11-2006, 04:36 PM
aunt repentant

Like what I have said earlier, I don't owe anyone in the forum a living.

is it? i thought u represent integrity and righteous? because everytime u post u must remind ppl and say u r a man of word. I see this at least twice. everytime u must remind others u got class and will not stoop too low but neverthless will stoop very low but not too low.I didnt know u also practise cheap talk.:D

I choose who to answer and what to answer (you do that also, don't you?). I can understand your kuniang attitude, it has never been a issue for me.

Have a nice day.

u choose to answer and wat to answer? i thought is u choose wat u wan to remember. u choose when to be man and when to be liar?

I also choose when to be kuniang and when to be man. same same as u. when i see u i become kuniang. I follow the crowd. bo bian. wait u not happy post my particulars out and threaten to send ur boys to beat me.:(

The_Unrepentant
26-11-2006, 04:44 PM
aunt repentant

Like what I have said earlier, I don't owe anyone in the forum a living.

is it? i thought u represent integrity and righteous? because everytime u post u must remind ppl and say u r a man of word. I see this at least twice. everytime u must remind others u got class and will not stoop too low but neverthless will stoop very low but not too low.I didnt know u also practise cheap talk.:D

I choose who to answer and what to answer (you do that also, don't you?). I can understand your kuniang attitude, it has never been a issue for me.

Have a nice day.

u choose to answer and wat to answer? i thought is u choose wat u wan to remember. u choose when to be man and when to be liar?

I also choose when to be kuniang and when to be man. same same as u. when i see u i become kuniang. I follow the crowd. bo bian. wait u not happy post my particulars out and threaten to send ur boys to beat me.:(

siambee
26-11-2006, 06:47 PM
sorry to post this topic no doubt i can tell there is a war on top.

i want to find out any bro here have exp. staying in the Lee garden president suite or not? as i'm heading to hatyai in mid-dec time, +++ of staying 1 nite in that room. jus want to find out about the facilities inside that P.S room more as the lee garden website didn't provide more infor.

thanks for anybro help down here.

vkoolboi
27-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Just back from Hatyai. Had 2 rounds of bookings, one at the start of the trip and another at the end of the trip. Was there with my boss who rewarded me for my performance at work.

Got the bookings from the bell boy whom we met at the airport. He followed us all the way to the hotel and helped us get our accomodation. My boss pay by credit card for the hotel room charge. Cannot remember the names of the girls but the bell boy's name is Ah Get. He arranged for a few gals to parade for me and my boss. Each of us chose one. It cost less than USD100each.

I thought they use Thai baht there but the bookings are all in USD. Anyway, my boss paid for it.

My gal's service is not good, very impatient and likes to go shopping at Odean shopping mall. Gave her USD50 for shopping to avoid her pestering. The last day's booking was better after we complained to Ah Get. He got us better quality gals at USD150 each.

The gals are more accomodative and we had a good time there. Overall, not worth to travel all the way there just for the sex. Nothing much to do in the city as it is really a very old town with little to offer. At Get brought us Japanese food outside and we had our lunch and dinner all prepared in door for us and it was quite cheap. Anyway, my boss paid for it.

My boss had 3P on the last day. He told me it was quite boring as one would avoid action and it was taking turns rather than action together. I think we will not try Hatyai again.

sansiroo
27-11-2006, 03:52 PM
I am amazed at ur stupid question. I am sure everyone in ur league except u don know. who's the idiot? opps i should be culturally sensitive...

In ur culture being con is clever. con ppl is stupid. being make use is clever and respected. being make use the 2nd time is even cleverer and more respected.

yayya...must reply more okay?.like tat then can keep the show ongoing mah.forces occurs in pairs mah..already know u stupid, didnt know u lazy also.

Wah, now siam away and talk abt culturally thingy liao ah...cul ki lang to u lah...

knn kuniang boy...dare to open ur big mouth and dare not back up...u say tv in town and all $$ issue he can settle...so if he don't settle then u pay for him issit? So now all investor not happy he got refund or not? If not then see him for fark???

Sneak in to Singapore quietly dare not tell ppl, scare ppl ask him for money back ah? Must be like Bro N go all the way to his house in Hatyai then can get $ back issit??

If not dont open ur shit mouth and talk for him lah....sakar him can...now u want to be his guarantor also ah? Kuniang boy kong kuniang wei....knn stir shit also stir until ur....kekekekkeke :D

sansiroo
27-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I am amazed at ur stupid question. I am sure everyone in ur league except u don know. who's the idiot? opps i should be culturally sensitive...

Wah, now siam away and talk abt culturally thingy liao ah...cul ki lang to u lah...

knn kuniang boy...dare to open ur big mouth and dare not back up...u say tv in town and all $$ issue he can settle...so if he don't settle then u pay for him issit? So now all investor not happy he got refund or not? If not then see him for fark???

Sneak in to Singapore quietly dare not tell ppl, scare ppl ask him for money back ah? Must be like Bro N go all the way to his house in Hatyai then can get $ back issit??

If not dont open ur shit mouth and talk for him lah....sakar him can...now u want to be his guarantor also ah? Kuniang boy kong kuniang wei....knn stir shit also stir until ur....kekekekkeke :D

chanyboy
28-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey bros, keep cool.

We all here to have fun in Hatyai, Thailand etc.

In my plan, I intend to go Hatyai or BKK or ZH or SZ in the month of Dec. Is there anyone planning for Hatyai here? PM here promptly...

KLKOOL
28-11-2006, 09:48 AM
It cost less than USD100each.

I thought they use Thai baht there but the bookings are all in USD. A

Gave her USD50 for shopping to avoid her pestering. The last day's booking was better after we complained to Ah Get. He got us better quality gals at USD150 each.

Haha... i think ur name also Robert... Thailand where got use USD one...and the standard rate is more like 1800 baht to 5000 baht for SC heritage girls... the most exp in HDY already...

Happywheel
28-11-2006, 10:30 AM
My boss had 3P on the last day. He told me it was quite boring as one would avoid action and it was taking turns rather than action together. I think we will not try Hatyai again.

Been months since anyone post a FR about HATYAI.
Most of the times people will argue,debate and teasing each other over here.
Well, hatyai will never go back to it heyday. The commoners are suffering for the recent bombing incident. Food seller & tuk tuk drivers are some of the victim after the unrest. Hollywood and mahattan will never revive again...
in fact these establishment has shut down and many people was affected by it closure ...we too as a cheongsters.
I missed those days..:(

vkoolboi
28-11-2006, 02:19 PM
I am only posting my experience there with my boss but already I am being criticised for being a Robert.

Better for me to take cover out of this war zone.

hungry4S
28-11-2006, 06:28 PM
hatyai is as safe as u imagine it to be.:) i just came back from hatyai and will be returning there.

hi,

will b going ard mid dec...any recommendations on the "places of interest"? paisey to ask as tis is the first time going up there so need some guidance..:p

MrDevil
29-11-2006, 12:52 PM
He arranged for a few gals to parade for me and my boss. Each of us chose one. It cost less than USD100each.

I thought they use Thai baht there but the bookings are all in USD. Anyway, my boss paid for it.

My gal's service is not good, very impatient and likes to go shopping at Odean shopping mall. Gave her USD50 for shopping to avoid her pestering. The last day's booking was better after we complained to Ah Get. He got us better quality gals at USD150 each.

The gals are more accomodative and we had a good time there. Overall, not worth to travel all the way there just for the sex. Nothing much to do in the city as it is really a very old town with little to offer. At Get brought us Japanese food outside and we had our lunch and dinner all prepared in door for us and it was quite cheap. Anyway, my boss paid for it.

Live mid-market rates as of 2006.11.29 04:45:26 UTC.
100.00 USD United States Dollars = 3,605.39 THB Thailand Baht
1 USD = 36.0539 THB 1 THB = 0.0277362 USD

Most of the times, WL paraded by bell boys are usually from farms too that costing in the range of 1,500b ~ 2,000b. At USD100, you could actually get KTV WL like from Kiss Lounge for 3,900b which surely comes in better presentation and packaging. The bell boy must have did lots of praying everyday. hahahaha

Of course, USD100 is considered much cheaper than western countries rate but then why should you come in Thailand if the price are not much cheaper and you have plenty more choices.

If you spent a little time reading the rates here, you and your boss won't have to pay the dear tutorial fees. Anyway, the amount is not huge as long as you enjoy your trip.

MrDevil
29-11-2006, 12:55 PM
hi,

will b going ard mid dec...any recommendations on the "places of interest"? paisey to ask as tis is the first time going up there so need some guidance..:p

http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/ should have most of the info that you need. Download the map from the hatyai guide and it will show most of the places of interest.

MrDevil
29-11-2006, 12:58 PM
I am only posting my experience there with my boss but already I am being criticised for being a Robert.

if you are so sensitive and worried about other's comments, you should not have posted your FR in the first place. Robert could be too much to you but it is the fact that you have actually overpaid at much higher rate. Info available on this forum is more than sufficient to guide you around without tout.

MrDevil
29-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Been months since anyone post a FR about HATYAI.
Most of the times people will argue,debate and teasing each other over here.
Well, hatyai will never go back to it heyday. The commoners are suffering for the recent bombing incident. Food seller & tuk tuk drivers are some of the victim after the unrest. Hollywood and mahattan will never revive again...
in fact these establishment has shut down and many people was affected by it closure ...we too as a cheongsters.
I missed those days..:(

probably not as many active posting samsters cheonging Hdy now, but surely flaming do not helps either. It surely will take awhile before confidence is restored. Violence and bombing in South is still reported every other day. But I do not actually see too much difference in their entertainment scene, their local spending power seems getting better and better.

The_Unrepentant
29-11-2006, 01:59 PM
So now all investor not happy he got refund or not? If not then see him for fark???

Then u kpkb here for fuck? sam going to refund for him huh ? stupid!:D he don refund u wack him lol. no balls to wack him right? call police lol. no balls also right? yaya...only got balls come here kpkb , follow him around like a dog, spread rumors.... who is te ah gua here?

u mean nirvana? he ur bro meh? anyhow call ppl bro .lan tui understand?:D y u need to paul his lam par? u need to borrow ah long need his help is it?

he post big big in his blog leh. he got sneak back meh? He must have thought u all no balls to confront him one lah. tat y he dare to post big big in his blog even though he con ur money. U all huh...is the most uselss bum i see lol. u scare of psyberegg cause he play dirty, use violence to threaten u , i understand. TV got wat fuck to threaten u?

wa kaoz! u buay pai seh meh? he con ur money but u only dare to kpkb here. machiam like ah gua.

The_Unrepentant
29-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Haha... i think ur name also Robert... Thailand where got use USD one...and the standard rate is more like 1800 baht to 5000 baht for SC heritage girls... the most exp in HDY already...

i thought that is ur name? hahaha.:D ppl newbie mah. how he know? u expert also kena chop by Tv.:D

The_Unrepentant
29-11-2006, 02:02 PM

U newbie never mind. He is also robert still dare to call ppl robert. U know ppl take his commission he don know leh? then tat one call wat?:D

KLKOOL
29-11-2006, 02:33 PM
i thought that is ur name? hahaha.:D ppl newbie mah. how he know? u expert also kena chop by Tv.

Haha.. pls.. i never kena chop by TV b4... but I know many ppl who warn me liao about him early on...

People only kena chop by TV cos they were under the impression he was just being a good bro... u cannot be under the impression the bellboy is doing this to be your friend mah...

I never say its his fault... just merely pointing out that he overpaid... cannot arr :rolleyes: ???

KLKOOL
29-11-2006, 02:36 PM
U newbie never mind. He is also robert still dare to call ppl robert. U know ppl take his commission he don know leh? then tat one call wat?:D

Where horr... since TV ur good fren u ask lah if he ever earn my money ??? Wanna start fire please start correctly lah... if not u urself look stoopid only.:cool:

KLKOOL
29-11-2006, 02:38 PM

Well... if you go somewhere and they start charging u USD... u can already know you are being taken for a ride. Since ur boss pay... nothing to u mah... but next time just be more cautious.

No one here is criticising ur actions... money is urs to spend.. just no point wasting it foolishly...
enjoy SBF and pls share more ... cheers

hungry4S
29-11-2006, 06:13 PM
MrDevil,

thank u....

The_Unrepentant
30-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Where horr... since TV ur good fren u ask lah if he ever earn my money ??? Wanna start fire please start correctly lah... if not u urself look stoopid only

make up ur mind leh. he got earn ur commission or not? 1min say got 1 min say don have. tell lies again? not many ppl warn u abtTv . It is ur bro TD warn u abt him. Then the 2 of u warn others. don tell lies again okay?:D

so who threaten u and post ur good friend particulars out? Tv or psyberegg?:D I already know u take me as an idiot if not y would u post ur lies to me over and over again?maybe u think everyone is like those bunch of idiots u associate with.

good friend? so now u and Tv relationship is usa and japan or usa and north korea? I have seen ur lies for the past year and how u peng here and there.

So u got make up with Tv again this time round and drink kopi with him? he ur good friend mah. u ask him who is unrepentant lol.

every time come here complain ppl is cheater, conman, but everytime go hatyai suddenly can sit down with conman and cheater to drink kopi like good friend.

The_Unrepentant
30-11-2006, 12:46 PM
People only kena chop by TV cos they were under the impression he was just being a good bro... u cannot be under the impression the bellboy is doing this to be your friend mah...

I never say its his fault... just merely pointing out that he overpaid... cannot arr ???

please lol. if u admit ur stupidity, u can change for the better and become smarter in future. If u choose to be like ostrict, then bo bian. ppl who don dare to face himself cannot improve.

Under he is wat?...... I just ask u a simple question . How many ppl got con by him? y is it tat there r ppl who never got con by him?:D

u wan to point out he overpay? can lah. Then i wan to point out u r liar cannot meh? I never say it is ur fault tat u r born stupider than the rest also. y get so angry?:D

So next time round when u go hatyai u going to make up with Tv aka Conman aka okt again a not?
u wan me to show ur lies plus shameless tatics again and again and again ? hao lah......
TV also admit to wrong doing. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1749198&postcount=2996)

Nucleus2006
30-11-2006, 12:57 PM
every time come here complain ppl is cheater, conman, but everytime go hatyai suddenly can sit down with conman and cheater to drink kopi like good friend.
I kept reading about TV cheating samsters here and getting commissions behind their back. I just wonder how much is TV really cheating? 500b? 1,000b? Or only 100b or 200b? Please don't come and say people here are cow pei cow buing here about being cheated 100b or 200b leh. Now lunch time don't make me laugh untill I vomit out my lunch. So how much is this conman conning out from these people leh? By the way I haven't got invitation to Mr.romance's wedding leh? :confused:

Nucleus2006
30-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Under he is wat?...... I just ask u a simple question . How many ppl got con by him? y is it tat there r ppl who never got con by him?
u wan to point out he overpay? can lah. Then i wan to point out u r liar cannot meh? I never say it is ur fault tat u r born stupider than the rest also. y get so angry?
I also wonder leh. How many people actually got conned by TV? TV must be very smart to con so many people. Last time I heard about TV's service, I also tell my friend where got people so free bring you around for free? He no need to work meh? This one common sense leh. Or maybe these people greedy just want free tour guide and maybe free lobangs? And TV's so call business scams? Please lah. Don't tell me TV used a gun to force these partners to fork out money meh? Or maybe TV used those SYTs to con these partners to come out money meh? Then good leh, I must really ask TV to be my consultant for my business and help me raise funds. :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
When anyone who want to go to Hatyai for a good time and use the services of bell boy or OKT on the streets, he must be prepared to pay directly or indirectly, be it in USD or THB.

I know that the tout had taken a cut, but I do not know the amount he earn. As long as we have our fun and the amount is affordable, I don't really bother with commission. If brudders don't want to use the service of a tout and have contacts on their own, it will be some savings.

I think no need to be terribly upset when touts earn commission from us. It is part and parcel of this trade.

The Oracle
06-12-2006, 07:16 PM
something to share

just come back from hdy for a 2 nights trip. reached hdy on the 4th morning, called bro C@ for breakfast. he bring me to a tim sum shop near sc hertiage hotel (dunno the shop name). this tim sum shop served the freshest tim sum in hdy according to bro C@. damn, waited half an hour b4 can we can grab a seat. the tim sum is indeed very fresh and value for money too, selling all item at a standard 12bht.

after that bro C@ went to work and i went to book my hotel room. after settling down, i proceed for a thai massage at alladin. the rate is 240bht for 2 hours and i tipped the lady 100bht. quite a number of prc girls inside the shop, after a short chat with them, i get the h/p no. from 2 of them who do "sideline" after work.

evening time, bro C@ told me to makan dinner myself as he is not free to join me. he recommend me the betong noodle at the lane opposite thanachart finance bank at soi 2. very nice home-made black sesame noodle (黑芝麻面) and chinese herbal soup (大力王排骨汤) which is suppose to give you extra strength after drinking it. :D

at around 10pm local time, bro C@ and i went to hi-so club together. after wb closed down, it is getting very crowded here. could not write anything more than that about hi-so as i was told not to. :o

that's all for day 1.

korb
07-12-2006, 09:21 PM
sorry to side track abit.any bro travel to betong(yala) from hatyai? if yes,where to take the minivan in hatyai .thanks

TD0620G
08-12-2006, 05:27 AM
The Unrepentant = TV? :D Taking bets now. Who agrees?

Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much except for a nice Thai massage and took the sweet looking girl out for a night in Paragon. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options :D Quite a quiet weekend and mostly Thai cars rather than Malaysian and Singaporen.

Bumped into TV at Lee Garden too. Looks much older now with more white hair ... hopefully not caused by me kekeke well.. all the best.. hopefully he has turned a new leaf for good. Anyway for guideline sake normal farm prices are still 1500-2000THB so if you are paying more means you are being overcharged.

Only a few upper market joints like Kiss Lounge and SC Heritage charge more.

To the bro who paid USD$, I have never heard of any joints charge USD. They usually only accept Thai baht. Next time u wanna use USD$, pls exhange it with me, I will gladly give you baht in exhange! 1THB = 1USD ok?

KLKOOL
08-12-2006, 08:18 AM
make up ur mind leh. he got earn ur commission or not? 1min say got 1 min say don have. tell lies again? not many ppl warn u abtTv . It is ur bro TD warn u abt him. Then the 2 of u warn others. don tell lies again okay?:D

so who threaten u and post ur good friend particulars out? Tv or psyberegg?:D I already know u take me as an idiot if not y would u post ur lies to me over and over again?maybe u think everyone is like those bunch of idiots u associate with.

good friend? so now u and Tv relationship is usa and japan or usa and north korea? I have seen ur lies for the past year and how u peng here and there.

So u got make up with Tv again this time round and drink kopi with him? he ur good friend mah. u ask him who is unrepentant lol.

Hahaha... My issue with TV was
1. Earn commission behind ppls back - I have always stated... I was never a victim but had heard many bros here being their victims... and I have personally asked the KTVS/Farms and they have stated that he earns, good enough for me
2. I have not gone to HDY since and as such I have not seen TV around. WOuld I have a drink with him if I saw him at Deep Point... sure... Would I call him to specifically meet up and have a drink...No.
3. Who are you? I dun really care... cos this is Cyberworld...

Peace ...

KatoeyLover69
08-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options

Hatyai became 'boring' to me about 5 to 10 years ago :mad:

Bro TD, just like you, I find Bangkok 'more interesting' compared to Hatyai

KatoeyLover69
08-12-2006, 02:52 PM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

KatoeyLover69
08-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Just passed by Hadyai last week and spent a night there. Didn't do much except for a nice Thai massage and took the sweet looking girl out for a night in Paragon. Didn't do much cheonging as Hadyai is becoming a bit boring for me, now Bangkok and China are looking like more interesting options

Bro TD,

I agree with you 100% !

In fact, Hatyai became a 'boring place' for me about 5 to 10 years ago.

Bangkok is a 'more interesting' place

Raak
17-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Oooh... so Romance's wife is an illegal migrant.

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/?p=845

This is what been said in this controversial thaivisitor in his blog:

Wow! I haven’t been to SBF for so long so thought I just look thru it and what did I find? The flame wars is still going on!

I also see the flame wars with Mr.Romantic and Mr.Romance and Mr.Romance hinting that I am a liar. Well, guess I should not hide the truth right? Or else he’ll continue to call me a liar.

You see, I had to lie to his present wife that he did not booked any other girl when he came to Hat Yai eventhough he did book girls from Hi Society Club in Hansa, CP4 and also a farm girl from See Kim Yong. I had to lie to him about girls giving “raw” in Hat Yai and said that they gave it to him only because he is “special” and that they don’t give to others. I had to lie to him and told him his wife is Thai eventhough I knew that she was using a fake Thai IC and was just earning a living, etc, etc.
Mr.Romance is definitely NOT a liar. So I hope he tells the truth and admit that he did tell me and other samsters that singrakthai’s GF was a ladyboy which he met them with his Poseidon GF and that even she verified it.
Mr.Romance is such a truthful samster which is why periodically, the samsters that were “brudder brudder” with him have all fallen out probably because they are the problem, not him?

Maybe one day if I come back to SBF, I’ll post the incidents of what samsters do behind their “tiraks” back and vice versa and how I had to lie and assist them. Also if
I happened to meet them on the steets, I sohuld just tell them the truth on what happened in the past. You think that will make them feel better knowing the truth about each other? Eeeeeeeek! Shivers down my spine!

Romance and the others, someone will be out to reveal all now.

nanog69
17-12-2006, 01:22 PM
These are the latest updates to the DIY website.

* Various video clips from youtube has been added to the following pages:
1. About Hatyai
2. Eating Place
3. Place of Interest (Wat Hatyai Nai)
4. Thailand Public Holidays
5. Newbie's Guide (DIY guide for scenario one)

* Two new field reports have been updated in the distinguish field report page.

Regards
Nanog69

The Oracle
17-12-2006, 07:07 PM
This is the full detail of what thaivisitor posted in his blog.

Flame War Still On In SBF

Wow! I haven’t been to SBF for so long so thought I just look thru it and what did I find? The flame wars is still going on!

I also see the flame wars with Mr.Romantic and Mr.Romance and Mr.Romance hinting that I am a liar. Well, guess I should not hide the truth right? Or else he’ll continue to call me a liar.

You see, I had to lie to his present wife that he did not booked any other girl when he came to Hat Yai eventhough he did book girls from Hi Society Club in Hansa, CP4 and also a farm girl from See Kim Yong. I had to lie to him about girls giving “raw” in Hat Yai and said that they gave it to him only because he is “special” and that they don’t give to others. I had to lie to him and told him his wife is Thai eventhough I knew that she was using a fake Thai IC and was just earning a living, etc, etc.

Mr.Romance is definitely NOT a liar. So I hope he tells the truth and admit that he did tell me and other samsters that singrakthai’s GF was a ladyboy which he met them with his Poseidon GF and that even she verified it.

Mr.Romance is such a truthful samster which is why periodically, the samsters that were “brudder brudder” with him have all fallen out probably because they are the problem, not him?

Maybe one day if I come back to SBF, I’ll post the incidents of what samsters do behind their “tiraks” back and vice versa and how I had to lie and assist them. Also if
I happened to meet them on the steets, I sohuld just tell them the truth on what happened in the past. You think that will make them feel better knowing the truth about each other? Eeeeeeeek! Shivers down my spine!

PS: I hereby apologise to bro singrakthai for not telling him the truth when he asked me. Now that I have opened up, I’m sure Mr.Romance will praise me for telling the truth.

well, i would say that i'm not a bit surpised at all. it only prove one thing, how low can roger go. bro C@, it is your call now, remember what you promised?

Raak
18-12-2006, 08:57 AM

PS: I hereby apologise to bro singrakthai for not telling him the truth when he asked me. Now that I have opened up, I’m sure Mr.Romance will praise me for telling the truth.[/COLOR]

well, i would say that i'm not a bit surpised at all. it only prove one thing, how low can roger go. bro C@, it is your call now, remember what you promised?

2 headed snake's wife is an illegal migrant??? not very nice to mingle things with families ..
Is teevee going to call up ICA now to get even lower?:eek:

siamcutey
19-12-2006, 03:44 AM
My oh my.....

This Mr Romance love to cut and paste from TV's blog so now someone actually cut and paste from TV's blog again.....but this time is on what Mr Romance said.

So now i see Mr Romance is the one going around to badmouth Singrakthai's gf saying she is a ladyboy.

I really would like to know has Singrakthai ever offended Mr Romance to warrant such an accusation from Mr Romance?

And this Mr Romance actually go and tell Suteerak1099 about this too. In which Suteerak1099 came and said Singrakthai's gf is ladyboy and even say I fucked his gf behind Singrakthai's back.

Very good... very very good...

Mr Romance must be very very very very proud of what he did. :rolleyes:

My advise to Mr Romance. Next time want to badmouth people, do it tactically lah. Badmouth skills so lousy until the whole world knows. If wrong liao just admit. Don't admit mistake and still dare to say we shall see we shall see. U want us see what? See how you make lanjiao mistakes? :p

I really "admire" Mr Romance in the sense that he can badmouth people he met up with and has never offended him.

I really want to know why Mr Romance want to badmouth Singrakthai.

SC

Raak
19-12-2006, 09:08 AM
It is always never too late to know that, SC.
Many of his bros aleady know his pattern. It is only when he step on the tail and now things coming back at him.
What goes around, comes around.

He got his own dirty laundries too.

I hope we can just get to come here and explain with 'fairy-tales' with his 'We shall see' story headers.

Nucleus2006
19-12-2006, 10:27 AM
2 headed snake's wife is an illegal migrant??? not very nice to mingle things with families ..I'm more interested to know if our Mr.romance married Fon already? Its a joyous occassion, why didn't I get invitation? :( Any bros here got invited?

JediMaster
19-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I think hatyai is not a boring place. BKK is equally bored if you have been too many times. Hatyai life style (started early and end early) is different than BKK (started late in the afternoon and end late also). To me both are ok as long as you dun go so frequently. Some saying Vietnam and Cambodia is better. I think is the company that is important. If you have very good friends, about 2 to 4 in a company, then I think is fine, should have a fun time.

MrDevil
19-12-2006, 12:29 PM
I think hatyai is not a boring place. BKK is equally bored if you have been too many times. Hatyai life style (started early and end early) is different than BKK (started late in the afternoon and end late also). To me both are ok as long as you dun go so frequently. Some saying Vietnam and Cambodia is better. I think is the company that is important. If you have very good friends, about 2 to 4 in a company, then I think is fine, should have a fun time.

It actually varies depending on each cheong style, our group could easily party till wee morning 5~6 am almost every night. Right, the companion and cheong buddy make the difference.

MrDevil
19-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Bar Berry just opened their door last Thursday in Hatyai, located at main entrance to Hanza area where Paragon is located. Operate by the same Management. The concept is similiar with Bar Berry Danok where it have 30+ sexy coyote dancer & bikini dancer with shower show, with beam and flower hanging starting from 100baht. Personally I still prefer Bar Berry in Danok as it has variety of shows, not just coyote dancing that could get bored sometimes.

Beers selling at 140b/bottle, price is reasonable. Crowd start to come around 10pm+, much later than Danok one but that's the timing for Hatyai night joint. Fully packed for first few days of opening, I guess it could surely give other joint like Hi So a challenge but Bar Berry seems to attract more foreign cheongsters than locals.

Noni Juice
19-12-2006, 05:08 PM
2 headed snake's wife is an illegal migrant??? not very nice to mingle things with families ..

talking abt families, just like our dear Mr Roger Lim aka Tee Vee..he just loves bringing people's families into it.how low can he get?very low,very very low!

funny it seems.the whole money issue of the investors have been conveniently forgotten and swept under the carpet by the conman. So how,when is thaivisitor gonna issue a receipt to all the investors?waiting and waiting,talking cock again and again.is it so hard to issue a receipt or it is because it's all a great con job?

Raak
19-12-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm more interested to know if our Mr.romance married Fon already? Its a joyous occassion, why didn't I get invitation? :( Any bros here got invited?

married liao.
I also never got invited. and i know why la.

I am also interested to know if she is not Thai, she from Laos, Burma, or CAmbodia??
Like that can still married meh? or teevee talking crap? or ...

Raak
19-12-2006, 05:19 PM
talking abt families, just like our dear Mr Roger Lim aka Tee Vee..he just loves bringing people's families into it.how low can he get?very low,very very low!

funny it seems.the whole money issue of the investors have been conveniently forgotten and swept under the carpet by the conman. So how,when is thaivisitor gonna issue a receipt to all the investors?waiting and waiting,talking cock again and again.is it so hard to issue a receipt or it is because it's all a great con job?

aiyoh. both ROmance and teevee are 'BAN JIN PA LIANG"...come from same shit holes.
If both got no shits, how come no one go and speak ill to others.?

Both are also snakes. One is 2 headed..the other multiples heads.

Cyber@id
19-12-2006, 10:08 PM

Yes, bro The Oracle...etc, I remember what I promised you guys. It seem to be me that you guys are right and I'm wrong all this while. I was hoping that my "live and let live" method will work on Roger, hoping that after his exit from SBF everything will cool down, that's why I don't bother to engage myself too much in things happening in the forum and restraint you guys from doing it also.

But it seem to me that he is not willing to lay low and started creating some issues. Now, I have to do something about it. Roger, damn you for forcing me to do what I have to do.

Cyber@id
19-12-2006, 11:13 PM
To be fair to TV, the incident for the Hatyai Face Off he really did not contribute much in the information collection. I manage to get the Hotel information, but I did not call any body. And Cyberaid ask me to post a PM on his half to KLKool and TD, but only one PM send out successfully. But as for the juicy part on what TV involvement is, I will not say it here but let Cyberaid tell his part of the story.

I will slowly organised what I have and posted according. First I start off by posting about the hatyai KC face off incident.

That morning when I was in my office, Roger called me up and informed me that TD, KLKOOL and Ciblover is having coffee in DP. Roger urged me to get some "help" down to DP to "settle" TD and friends. I called up some "help" and start to drive back to hty (my factory is 30 minutes drive away from hty).

But when I reached DP, TD and friends had already left, so I called off the "help" and spend some time chit chatting with Roger and a few samsters who is also in DP. Some policeman (I called them also) arrived after a while and I belanja them makan and tell them to go off after the meal since there is no mess for them to clear up.

What happened later in the afternoon is what bro Kingstar stated in his posting. I asked him to send PM on my behalf and I'm the one who called up to the hotel room which KLKOOL answered my call.

On that night, Roger called me again to tell me that he was sitting on the next table (with some samsters) beside TD and friends. He urged me to get "help" to deal with TD and friends once again. I was with bro Kingstar, Junglerider and bro R in DP when Roger called me. Bro R knock some sense into my head by telling me it is not worth to help Roger like that. I took his advice and go KC with them and try to resolve the outstanding feud of TV and TD without any "help".

I have all evidence to prove what I'm saying, there is no room for Roger to deny anything. My h/p number is company registered, I had original copy of detail incoming and outgoing calls. I have witness and SMS to prove everything.

The SMS that Roger send me giving me TD's particular to post in SBF is still intact, actually I have the chance to show it to the realm bros when I'm in KL last week (company annual general meeting in KL) but I did not wish to do that as I would not want things to turn more ugly for Roger, hoping my belief in "live and let live" will work out.

I dare Roger to challenge me in his blog that all I've mentioned here is not the truth. Since Roger is so "honest" nowadays, I think my little honesty won't hurt him also.

I have too many things about Roger. From his PM to me after I declared I'm no longer his friend in SBF, to real life informations I've collected about him in hty. I'm more willing to be honest like what Roger is trying to do now.

Noni Juice
20-12-2006, 04:38 AM
I have too many things about Roger. From his PM to me after I declared I'm no longer his friend in SBF, to real life informations I've collected about him in hty. I'm more willing to be honest like what Roger is trying to do now.

please share with us what this low life scum is lke and all his shit and all his skeletal in his closet.:)

live and let live aint gonna work on tis fella...he is the champion in distorting facts and manipulating the forum and samsters for his own personal benefits.

he out from sbf as claim??haha,no way,it should be he stop using thaivisitor nick but is always here in another incarnation.

siamcutey
20-12-2006, 05:10 AM
I dare Roger to challenge me in his blog that all I've mentioned here is not the truth. Since Roger is so "honest" nowadays, I think my little honesty won't hurt him also.

Sidetrack here abit hor.

Since we are all going to talk about honesty here.

Are you honest with us regarding the issue of Mr Romance then?

What is your reply to Singrakthai when he asked you about what Mr Romance said?

And by the way, your "honesty" on Thaivisitor now, is it a form of shielding Mr Romance?

Is Thaivisitor right in what he said in his blog about Mr Romance? Are any of you here going to dispute on that?

Since you cyber@id has admitted above that Thaivisitor is being honest, so that is to say what Thaivisitor said on Mr Romance is TRUE.
Am I right to say that?

All those enmity you guys have against Thaivisitor, I am not interested. I am only interested in whether what is said is the truth and I am 90% sure that what you guys said are the truth (because you guys are trying to be "honest") with the last 10% waiting for you guys to verify. And I really do hope cyber@id will be consistently honest in what is being said and not just only on the issue of TV( which I am not interested)

;)
SC

Raak
20-12-2006, 09:17 AM
From Romance's best Friend, Teevee Blog

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/?p=864

Some Clarification

Further to my post on “Flame War Still On In SBF“, I would like to clarify some statements that I’ve made which I found that some in SBF may have misunderstood., not that I really care.

Mr.Romance’s tirak was using a fake Thai ID when she was working in Hat Yai. Rest assured that she used genuine documents going to Singapore as I was the one who booked the air ticket for her. And sorry, I’m not going to say out where she’s from as that is not the issue.

The issue was the “lies” I have said in covering up for him and her, and I just want to se the records right.

Nevertheless, I still think that should there be any flame war between anyone parties, it can be on any subject but should not be directed on the innocent parties which is the families.

I did notice a “pussy” calling on someone to take some action because of my post? Wow! I’m shivering with fear!:D

By the way, why don’t the pussy take his own action when I’m in Singapore? Because he’s a pussy?

Raak
20-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Mr.Romance’s tirak was using a fake Thai ID when she was working in Hat Yai. Rest assured that she used genuine documents going to Singapore as I was the one who booked the air ticket for her.

We all know where she from la. you booked air tickets. then you must have know her particulars.
Poor Romance. real idiot.

it can be on any subject but should not be directed on the innocent parties which is the families.

you already been there, done that.

I did notice a “pussy” calling on someone to take some action because of my post? Wow! I’m shivering with fear!:D

By the way, why don’t the pussy take his own action when I’m in Singapore? Because he’s a pussy?

you are implying to SC or cyberA? I think many would like to meet you in Singapore mah. why? too scared to go back hdy ah?

yo , Romance. no need to hide la. your best friend come find you.

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 12:14 PM
But when I reached DP, TD and friends had already left, so I called off the "help" and spend some time chit chatting with Roger and a few samsters who is also in DP. Some policeman (I called them also) arrived after a while and I belanja them makan and tell them to go off after the meal since there is no mess for them to clear up.The SMS that Roger send me giving me TD's particular to post in SBF is still intact, actually I have the chance to show it to the realm bros when I'm in KL last week (company annual general meeting in KL) but I did not wish to do that as I would not want things to turn more ugly for Roger, hoping my belief in "live and let live" will work out.
Wow call police to help also leh! Malaysia police or Thai police? Why don't call me? The more the merrier mah! More people then those realm bros not only chua sai as said by your good friend here but will also chua urine also mah! You must be si bei e sai leh. Big brother of sammyboy forum! Respect! :rolleyes: People one word only you call police call bros to pour down to help. Respect! :rolleyes:

sansiroo
20-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Now, I have to do something about it. Roger, damn you for forcing me to do what I have to do.

R u really a pussy as wat he had said? We hav been hearing so much abt u taking action, but sorie to say so far still NATO leh :rolleyes: R u for real? If not then better not say too much hor...and pls dont tell us posting history here doing "what u have to do" hor....dat conman is quite influential hor :o

Red_Perrier1099
20-12-2006, 01:43 PM
[I][B][SIZE="5"]
you are implying to SC or cyberA? I think many would like to meet you in Singapore mah. why? too scared to go back hdy ah?

yo , Romance. no need to hide la. your best friend come find you.

This ah pek is waiting for people to "hoot" him

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/25-nov-042a.jpg

Please recognise this face. (the ah pek one,not the girl's)

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Roger, damn you for forcing me to do what I have to do.

what u going to so? tell grandmother story again? :confused: I thought we have heard enough craps and lies frm both TD and Tv.

u wan to join the ''talking'' party also?:D u mean telling stories means Tv cannot live will die? I first time hear that listen to story will also die.

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 04:16 PM
The Unrepentant = TV? Taking bets now. Who agrees?

u very clever leh. how did u manage to find out I am Tv himself? :D must give u a nobel prize for being so noble as to stand up against the villian me aka Tv sacrificing ur body and soul plus ur balls and brains for all mankind.

Don tell sam I am Tv hor. if not my points become -9999. please.:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 04:28 PM
I called up some "help" and start to drive back to hty (my factory is 30 minutes drive away from hty).

But when I reached DP, TD and friends had already left, so I called off the "help" and spend some time chit chatting with Roger and a few samsters who is also in DP. Some policeman (I called them also) arrived after a while and I belanja them makan and tell them to go off after the meal since there is no mess for them to clear up.

What happened later in the afternoon is what bro Kingstar stated in his posting. I asked him to send PM on my behalf and I'm the one who called up to the hotel room which KLKOOL answered my call.

On that night, Roger called me again to tell me that he was sitting on the next table (with some samsters) beside TD and friends. He urged me to get "help" to deal with TD and friends once again. I was with bro Kingstar, Junglerider and bro R in DP when Roger called me. Bro R knock some sense into my head by telling me it is not worth to help Roger like that. I took his advice and go KC with them and try to resolve the outstanding feud of TV and TD without any "help".

I have all evidence to prove what I'm saying, there is no room for Roger to deny anything. My h/p number is company registered, I had original copy of detail incoming and outgoing calls. I have witness and SMS to prove everything.

The SMS that Roger send me giving me TD's particular to post in SBF is still intact, actually I have the chance to show it to the realm bros when I'm in KL last week (company annual general meeting in KL) but I did not wish to do that as I would not want things to turn more ugly for Roger, hoping my belief in "live and let live" will work out.

wat the moral of ur story? u sibei ehsai can call policeman , can call cowboys?
what is this live and let live story again? u mean u can kill him just by talking? if it can be done, TD would have succeeded it long ago.:rolleyes:

challenge wat? prove wat? u don have to answer to anyone here one mah. i thought got real action but alas, just the talking action.

shows sms again? wa u same same as TD. like to let ppl see sms. need to show sms? got ppl ask u to show sms meh?y not u get ur cowboys and policeman down to TV house? The guy u put in hospital tat time u got let him see sms first bo?:D

u mean got ppl knock sense into ur head? well he did it right the first time. but now u may need to call him again for help so he can knock into ur head again some sense. U have lost ur common sense again.

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 04:30 PM
R u really a pussy as wat he had said? We hav been hearing so much abt u taking action, but sorie to say so far still NATO leh R u for real? If not then better not say too much hor...and pls dont tell us posting history here doing "what u have to do" hor....dat conman is quite influential hor

wa u like tat talk to ur father?:eek: opss or mother since u suspect she is a pussy?:D

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow call police to help also leh! Malaysia police or Thai police? Why don't call me? The more the merrier mah! More people then those realm bros not only chua sai as said by your good friend here but will also chua urine also mah! You must be si bei e sai leh. Big brother of sammyboy forum! Respect! People one word only you call police call bros to pour down to help. Respect!

oii maesai cowboy. looks like egg can may need to engage ur service to kill Tv becasue i don believe Tv can be killed by listening to stories.:D

TD0620G
20-12-2006, 05:56 PM
I will slowly organised what I have and posted according. First I start off by posting about the hatyai KC face off incident.

That morning when I was in my office, Roger called me up and informed me that TD, KLKOOL and Ciblover is having coffee in DP. Roger urged me to get some "help" down to DP to "settle" TD and friends. I called up some "help" and start to drive back to hty (my factory is 30 minutes drive away from hty).

Thank you for posting what TV has been doing behind our backs... it does take a bit of courage to post as you were his henchmen previously, luckily nothing untoward happened to both parties as the repercussions on both sides would be unimaginable.

Garage1
20-12-2006, 06:29 PM
i already said TV is nothing, u guys all go to hatyai and think he big brother, hor gao gan understand.. all his clones stories.. pRease lah! action act big fuck.. know everything in hatyai big fuck! phui!

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 06:51 PM
wat the moral of ur story? u sibei ehsai can call policeman , can call cowboys?Sir, yes Sir! Long time no see, Sir! Hope you fine, Sir! I also don't know the moral of Uncle Ben's story. What he trying to say? He know a lot people and can summon policeman and cowboys ah? Si bei e sai leh. His old friend one call only, he rush down to help already. Call for help from policeman somemore. Si bei e sai. Or is it he is really trying to say he is very stupid and gullible to believe whatever people tell him? Or maybe he is trying to apologise to the the guys he threatened untill they chua sai for believing TV last time. What you think, Sir? :rolleyes:

Noni Juice
20-12-2006, 06:52 PM
wat the moral of ur story? u sibei ehsai can call policeman , can call cowboys?
what is this live and let live story again? u mean u can kill him just by talking? if it can be done, TD would have succeeded it long ago.:rolleyes:

u mean got ppl knock sense into ur head? well he did it right the first time. but now u may need to call him again for help so he can knock into ur head again some sense. U have lost ur common sense again.

auntie, now u pent up frustration all let go is it? last time u stir shit bit by bit!now u stir big time!!!:D

seems like u turning to the other side...tv cant be killed by listening to stories,but his pocket is greatly burnt by his exit from sbf. the investors all starting to realised his scams but too bad, money masok his pocket liao, LAN LAN aka yuan tu fu shu as said by tv's brother lor..

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 06:53 PM
oii maesai cowboy. looks like egg can may need to engage ur service to kill Tv becasue i don believe Tv can be killed by listening to stories. Sir, yes Sir! People know policeman lah. No need help from maesaicowboy lah, Sir! :rolleyes:

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Thank you for posting what TV has been doing behind our backs... it does take a bit of courage to post as you were his henchmen previously, luckily nothing untoward happened to both parties as the repercussions on both sides would be unimaginable.I read last time when this henchman threatened you and banged the table you guys chua sai and almost cried leh. Is it true? Some guy posted here and laughed at you guys. Did you read? :D I thought that was funny. How old already still play gangster? You guys didn't call police ah? :D

Noni Juice
20-12-2006, 06:56 PM
i already said TV is nothing, u guys all go to hatyai and think he big brother, hor gao gan understand.. all his clones stories.. pRease lah! action act big fuck.. know everything in hatyai big fuck! phui!

correction bro, he know ki lan in hatyai!!!:D he onli know all the tourist places,and of course, those places that gives kickbacks!

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 06:56 PM
seems like u turning to the other side...tv cant be killed by listening to stories,but his pocket is greatly burnt by his exit from sbf. the investors all starting to realised his scams but too bad, money masok his pocket liao, LAN LAN aka yuan tu fu shu as said by tv's brother lor..Can I ask how much did you lost with TV? Did you invest with tv at all?

Noni Juice
20-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Can I ask how much did you lost with TV? Did you invest with tv at all?

money lost is no big deal...the fucker's intention to cheat and con is always there.

may i ask u back, is tv your good brother or friend?

Raak
20-12-2006, 07:08 PM
oii maesai cowboy. looks like egg can may need to engage ur service to kill Tv becasue i don believe Tv can be killed by listening to stories.:D

Shit stirrer is here. good show coming soon.

maesaicowboy
20-12-2006, 07:08 PM
money lost is no big deal...the fucker's intention to cheat and con is always there.
may i ask u back, is tv your good brother or friend?You are avoiding the question. I ask again. Did you even invest with tv and how much did you lost with tv? I also can say money lost is no big deal because I did not invest with tv at all. Or are you trying to say you did not invest with tv but you know tv is cheating and conning people and you feel that you are helping others by warning bros here about tv? TV is not my good brother or friend. I am just curious how much did tv con from bros here because up till now I still never read any real investor come up to complaint about tv leh. :rolleyes:

TD0620G
20-12-2006, 08:18 PM
I read last time when this henchman threatened you and banged the table you guys chua sai and almost cried leh. Is it true? Some guy posted here and laughed at you guys. Did you read? I thought that was funny. How old already still play gangster? You guys didn't call police ah? :D No la not almost cried.. so keng until I already cried 1 year before the meeting :D U happy ar I say like that? kekeke

Noni Juice
20-12-2006, 10:09 PM
You are avoiding the question. I ask again. Did you even invest with tv and how much did you lost with tv? I also can say money lost is no big deal because I did not invest with tv at all. Or are you trying to say you did not invest with tv but you know tv is cheating and conning people and you feel that you are helping others by warning bros here about tv? TV is not my good brother or friend. I am just curious how much did tv con from bros here because up till now I still never read any real investor come up to complaint about tv leh.

tee vee con how much,u can go to nanog69 site to read about it.u mean u dunno or purposely refused to know?:D

look here..http://forums.delphiforums.com/diyexplorer.

ya,tee vee cheated me of a share in the investment.one share is $2.5k SGD.happy liao??does that gives u more clue who am i??

The_Unrepentant
20-12-2006, 10:18 PM
seems like u turning to the other side...

i not on anyone side frm the start. believe it or not up to u.i just giving off nobel prize to ppl for fighting for some nobel cause.:D

Cyber@id
20-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Sidetrack here abit hor.

Since we are all going to talk about honesty here.

Are you honest with us regarding the issue of Mr Romance then?

What is your reply to Singrakthai when he asked you about what Mr Romance said?

And by the way, your "honesty" on Thaivisitor now, is it a form of shielding Mr Romance?

Is Thaivisitor right in what he said in his blog about Mr Romance? Are any of you here going to dispute on that?

Since you cyber@id has admitted above that Thaivisitor is being honest, so that is to say what Thaivisitor said on Mr Romance is TRUE.
Am I right to say that?

All those enmity you guys have against Thaivisitor, I am not interested. I am only interested in whether what is said is the truth and I am 90% sure that what you guys said are the truth (because you guys are trying to be "honest") with the last 10% waiting for you guys to verify. And I really do hope cyber@id will be consistently honest in what is being said and not just only on the issue of TV( which I am not interested)

;)
SC

I will say it again if you have difficulties understanding what I meant. I don't owe you nor singrakthai anything, I feel like saying anything, I'll say it, if not don't ask me anything. I'm not interested in answering you just like you not interested in TV's issue. I believed I've explained myself very clearly with SRT through PM and I think he took it well also.

Did I ever get you involved in any of my issue? Why must you trying to get me involved in SRT's issue with Romance? What are you trying to say or prove? If you have personal issue with me, say it out loud and let me know, if not, shut up and fuck off from my sight. :rolleyes:

Mr.romance
20-12-2006, 10:44 PM
tee vee con how much,u can go to nanog69 site to read about it.u mean u dunno or purposely refused to know?:D

ya,tee vee cheated me of a share in the investment.one share is $2.5k SGD.happy liao??does that gives u more clue who am i??
Its time that I say something. I as an investor had requested a receipt from
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yet

Cyber@id
20-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yet

In fact none of the investors has received any official receipt from TV. I really wonder what excuse he give when being asked about the receipt, or he just simply act blur.

I'm not really interested in flame war, it will not side track my effort in trying to get the money back for the investors.

Malaysian Datuk
20-12-2006, 11:59 PM
This ah pek is waiting for people to "hoot" him

Please recognise this face. (the ah pek one,not the girl's)
please hor use another photo pls...this one got my face in the background.....fourm's back and so are the shows!!! Hip Hip Hooray!

Malaysian Datuk
21-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yetknn you got receive my sms or not? dun know how to reply isit? show start liow never tell me.

Red_Perrier1099
21-12-2006, 12:40 AM

so you just let him hang around orchard towers and GM huggin girls like a cheeko pek is it? Get someone to go hantum him lah...:rolleyes:

Red_Perrier1099
21-12-2006, 01:09 AM
see what tiko pek is doing with "investor's" money....

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/25-nov-029a.jpg

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/25-nov-020a.jpg

Noni Juice
21-12-2006, 01:19 AM

yeah, talk so much cock and bull stories when he is back and met up individually with the investors.why not meet all at one go and clarify it once and for all???

Full Monty
21-12-2006, 01:47 AM
see what tiko pek is doing with "investor's" money....

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/25-nov-029a.jpg

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/25-nov-020a.jpg

how come theres WU MEN DA,the hk actor stephan chow partner in many hk movies photo here??
wonder call out DA SHU,(uncle da) when see this person in hdy,he will shout neeaaa...with tongue sticking out and fucking in the air pattern not??!!!

Noni Juice
21-12-2006, 01:58 AM
how come theres WU MEN DA,the hk actor stephan chow partner in many hk movies photo here??
wonder call out DA SHU,(uncle da) when see this person in hdy,he will shout neeaaa...with tongue sticking out and fucking in the air pattern not??!!!

吴蒙达????:eek: hahaha

come to think of it,quite a resemblance..!!!:p

Full Monty
21-12-2006, 02:00 AM

come to think of it,quite a resemblance..!!!:p

or is it the real person is there,with abit of disguise,cant really see thru him!
maybe thats why so many ppl kena conned?pro actor mah.....

siamcutey
21-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Did I ever get you involved in any of my issue? Why must you trying to get me involved in SRT's issue with Romance? What are you trying to say or prove? If you have personal issue with me, say it out loud and let me know, if not, shut up and fuck off from my sight.

Because I saw you keep trying to defend Mr Romance in the 1st place mah. I have no personal issue with you and since you say you don't want be involved right then I don't ask you anymore lor.

Asking you some questions hoping that you will be consistently honest.

The reason for your outburst on TV now was in response to what he posted in his blog about the truth of what Mr Romance said. I remembered somewhere if my eyes are not blind that you stood by that Mr Romance was not a backstabber, was not even a 2 head snake. Now because of the truth that TV revealed on Mr Romance, you started to bring out the truth on TV. So what has the truth that TV revealed on Mr Romance got to do with you?

BTW, you have police help in Hatyai, I hear liao I almost chua sai siah.....:D

You hear liao hope like dat make you feel more shiok that I actually very "scared" of you.:rolleyes:

This forum really have many people want to show how many kar kias, how many connections they have to show their superiority in this forum. I hope you are not one of them. If not I hear liao have to clean my backside. Because chua sai and my shorts are stained with sai.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
21-12-2006, 02:47 AM

It's TIME FOR YOU TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOO.

Eh, why you badmouth Singrakthai's gf then? He got con your money? Disturb you? Why you must go and talk bad about people's gf? Is badmouthing people behind their backs your favourite hobby? Why you must go and say his gf is ladyboy?

Do you like it when others insult your gf, wife, or family members? If you like to do it to others, then I supposed you don't mind people do the same thing back to you too right?

Waiting for you to say something, but you tiam tiam siam. U seemed to be able to siam certain topics altogether hor. :rolleyes:

*BTW, you want get back your investments from TV or whatsoever, you can try this body.
http://www.case.org.sg/index.htm
http://www.case.org.sg/medi1.htm

SC

Red_Perrier1099
21-12-2006, 03:02 AM

come to think of it,quite a resemblance..!!!

hatyai taikor threatening TD and gang recently at Hatyai....

http://bbs.pkxp.net/attachments/forumid_7/u9jM+87iw8+07w==_xBJBmaykOASi.jpg

Noni Juice
21-12-2006, 04:03 AM
http://bbs.pkxp.net/attachments/forumid_7/u9jM+87iw8+07w==_xBJBmaykOASi.jpg

what a striking resemblance! both also got the talent to act for money!one is a actor by profession, work for his cash, the other is a conman, scam ppl for cash!

DeKuip
21-12-2006, 05:56 AM
Another incident created by super low person aka TV.

During last flame war TV sms TD's IC # and e mail my picture to Cyberaid and asked him post it in SBF, my pic was taken infront of Lee Garden by TV most properly during 1 of my trip to hatyai b4 i fall out with him. I dunno for wat reason Cyberaid never posted it online.. anyway i thanks him for his sense.

I wanna warn any samsters here abt TV, u will never expect wat TV will do with ur details or pictures once u have fall out with him.. so be extra carefull if u wanna meet TV in the future.

Merry Christmas to all of u...

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 08:07 AM
Because I saw you keep trying to defend Mr Romance in the 1st place mah.

a lot of wannabe tai kor around sbf one lah. he not only boast abt his connections here, he also boast abt his connections with the ppl he meet.Scared ppl don know he got connections. Scared ppl don respect him. last time he stupid stupid help Tv , now stupid stupid help TD for his noble cause, followed by stupid stupid help romance.

Now some more wan to help get back investor money as if he really cares. Must nominate him for nobel prize also. on par with TD. He also frquent liar. I got his postings as proof. I thought abt live and let live but damn i was wrong. u guys were right. fuck it. hahaha.:D

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 08:12 AM
I wanna warn any samsters here abt TV, u will never expect wat TV will do with ur details or pictures once u have fall out with him.. so be extra carefull if u wanna meet TV in the future.

Merry Christmas to all of u...

u can stop ur grandmother story also. i wait for ur grandmother story wait until sleep liao.Most of us already roughly know the whole grandmother story. Can u now share new story? like how low ur good bro TD is also? or how itchy mouth romance is? how hyprocrite klkool is? I think these 3 also good story.

If u really cannot stnad Tv, ask tai kor and nobel prize winner Td to get some hitman to lay him to the ground lol. Tai kor got so many connections.:D

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 08:16 AM
knn you got receive my sms or not? dun know how to reply isit? show start liow never tell me.

wa u still dare to use sms huh. now the popular evidence is sms leh. husband cheat on wife. wife use sms. conman cheat nobel prize laurette he also use sms as prove. Then tai kor of hatyai use sms as prove to make sure conman cannot live but still living and eating well for don know how many months liao.:D

Raak
21-12-2006, 08:30 AM

blah blah blah..

Raak
21-12-2006, 08:38 AM
wow. got photos. best if teevee post Fon's photos too.
where is Mr.Romantic?

I much interested in ROmance's talk cock and tiam tiam siam again.
His famous words : "We shall see...popcorn ..We shall see...blah blah.."

Hello teevee, can you post Fon's photos?
This maybe can force ROmance in his explanation finally. How he badmouth his bros to make himself look good.

DeKuip
21-12-2006, 08:55 AM
i wait for ur grandmother story wait until sleep liao.Most of us already roughly know the whole grandmother story. Can u now share new story?

ok ok.. new grandmother story for u...

One morning grandmother goes pasar pagi buy vegtables for grandfather!

This 1 consider new story kua!!??

Cummings
21-12-2006, 09:40 AM
In fact none of the investors has received any official receipt from TV. I really wonder what excuse he give when being asked about the receipt, or he just simply act blur.

I'm not really interested in flame war, it will not side track my effort in trying to get the money back for the investors.

No matter what u do there will be a kaypo cheeby kia saying u defending Loman one. So why wastetime talking honestly to this people in the forum? All along they only dare to say they chuah sai or too scared in the forum. U want to make them chuah sai just post their photos or real names in the forum PM u and ask why u do these and that liao.:rolleyes:

I am sure u know who I am talking abt. If u need to meet them personally in Sing let me know lah. I know where chuah sai work, u can go see whether he really chuah sai or not.:D

One more thing..anyone out there dare say he has never bad mouth others or anyone before?

naemlo
21-12-2006, 10:04 AM
One more thing..anyone out there dare say he has never bad mouth others or anyone before?

Me me, I never bad mouth u but f u directly... :D

siamcutey
21-12-2006, 11:16 AM
a lot of wannabe tai kor around sbf one lah. he not only boast abt his connections here, he also boast abt his connections with the ppl he meet.Scared ppl don know he got connections. Scared ppl don respect him. last time he stupid stupid help Tv , now stupid stupid help TD for his noble cause, followed by stupid stupid help romance.

Now some more wan to help get back investor money as if he really cares. Must nominate him for nobel prize also. on par with TD. He also frquent liar. I got his postings as proof. I thought abt live and let live but damn i was wrong. u guys were right. fuck it. hahaha.:D

Must go buy ADULT PAMPERS. HERE THE PEOPLE TALK MAKE ME CHUA SAI. :D

SC

M.Scofield
21-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Finally, after a long down time the show had started again. Was wondering what had happen to the discussion?

I think there is no real danger if we stay home in Malaysia or SGP, as the police is not as easily able to be bought than Thailand. As they will be more expansive than those in Heartyai.

Moreover, if the person really have the ability to hurt someone. He will had done it long ago, not bu just talking and talking. I believe he is just trying to use Scare tactic that all, no harm trying right? And should he really succeed then lucky him, if not he can just go into hiding in the real world as this is mainly Cyberspace. Talking about using Pai Kia, unless you are one then you can hurt anyone togather with your gang. I had seen real gang fights many time in my life, and in 2 incidents it just spark up unexpectedly all becos of disagreement. And in one incident the victim was killed with a crowbar, I can never forget the scene of his head being smash. No one can help that dead man as there were 8 - 10 attacking 2 guys.

I believe this is mainly Lip Service from watching too many Hong Kong Movie, may be next time you will hear someone here saying he will ask Harry Porter to cast the Death Spell on him. As it is easier said than done. So no need to shit or urine on your pants.

Cheers,

Scofield:p

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 12:21 PM
I am sure u know who I am talking abt. If u need to meet them personally in Sing let me know lah. I know where chuah sai work, u can go see whether he really chuah sai or not.

meet then do wat? play with his backside?:confused:

i also badmouth a lot of ppl. but then wat has that got to do with this issue?:confused:

M.Scofield
21-12-2006, 12:29 PM
what u going to so? tell grandmother story again? :confused: I thought we have heard enough craps and lies frm both TD and Tv.

u wan to join the ''talking'' party also? u mean telling stories means Tv cannot live will die? I first time hear that listen to story will also die.

I greatly agreed with you, why talking about old story over and over again. Either he is stupid or think he is God, by telling what he know after so long the timing is just too wrong. It is just like serving you cold rotten 3 days old BreaKfast for your Dinner now, he must had just wake up from a long COMA.

He is just a toothless Dog Barking and need attention, whether he is a Tai Kor Wantobe I do not know. So let see what coming up next, if he is really a man better settle one to one on a fair ground. How about settling it in Singapore with the Conster directly, no need to worry about Thai's gangster or Police.

Just my 2 bahts of comments.

Cheers.

Scofield:D

Noni Juice
21-12-2006, 01:36 PM
.."

Hello teevee, can you post Fon's photos?
This maybe can force ROmance in his explanation finally. How he badmouth his bros to make himself look good.

low scum tee vee has already done that thru his proxies and other nicks in this forum.his favourite tactic!

u mean u didnt know?:D

Red_Perrier1099
21-12-2006, 02:43 PM
I greatly agreed with you, why talking about old story over and over again. Either he is stupid or think he is God, by telling what he know after so long the timing is just too wrong. It is just like serving you cold rotten 3 days old BreaKfast for your Dinner now, he must had just wake up from a long COMA.

He is just a toothless Dog Barking and need attention, whether he is a Tai Kor Wantobe I do not know. So let see what coming up next, if he is really a man better settle one to one on a fair ground. How about settling it in Singapore with the Conster directly, no need to worry about Thai's gangster or Police.

Just my 2 bahts of comments.

Cheers.

Scofield

Those who wants to settle score with conster tiko pek, please keep a look out for him.

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/img_3553a.jpg

He is wanted in Singapore now. Usually Hangs out at GM or Orchard towers becuase he misses Hatyai. hahaha...

Raak
21-12-2006, 04:17 PM
low scum tee vee has already done that thru his proxies and other nicks in this forum.his favourite tactic!

u mean u didnt know?:D

is it? but only talk mah.
Romance also talk mah. you only talk. i only mah.
then what? wait. i go chuah sai first.

Raak
21-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Those who wants to settle score with conster tiko pek, please keep a look out for him.

He is wanted in Singapore now. Usually Hangs out at GM or Orchard towers becuase he misses Hatyai. hahaha...

think he do not dare to go back at this point of time la.
perhaps stay here for good liao. if not he would not be that lao lan now.

Raak
21-12-2006, 04:24 PM
hello teevee,

try something harder la.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1773775&postcount=49

Cummings
21-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Me me, I never bad mouth u but f u directly... :D

Thats why i always buy u beer when we meet.. Scared u F me mah :D

Cyber@id
21-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Now I wanted to post why I fall out with TV. 4 incident to post altogether.

1. Incident over a samster's tirak in hty.

I will name the samster - A and his tirak - B for reference. A few months back, samster A got himself a tirak in hty, he asked the samsters who is based in hty to help to watch out for his tirak, informing him if any fishy thing going on. After a while, a WL (friend of B) from SKY informed bro Junglerider (who is briefly based in SKY hty also) that B is sleeping with other guys while A is sponsoring her.

Bro Junglerider asked me for advice whether to inform A about it or not. Because when this WL told bro Junglerider the incident, she is quite drunk already so I decided to give B the benefit of doubts. I told bro Junglerider that we should asked TV out to discuss about it as TV is the one who introduce B to A.

The three of us discuss this in DP and reached an agreement that all of us will keep this incident to ourself before I make a investigation to verify this issue. After the discussion, 3 of us proceed to WB for a drink. TV drove there by himself while bro jungleriger and I go together.

When we reached WB, TV has already called B to "ask" her what happened and giving the WL name away to B. B called up her WL friend and make a fuss out of it. This WL called bro Junglerider when we are at WB and questioned bro junglerider why gave her name away. (just image bro junglerider's situation, he is trying to help a friend but in the end got himself into unnecessary trouble) I had an agruement with TV inside WB over this, I'm very furious about TV's way of handling this issue. I will let bro junglerider post more about this incident as he is the victim of TV's doing.

BTW, my trip back to S'pore is confirmed 27th - 30th Dec. JT, if you still wanna meet up, I will PMed you my SG contact number when I'm back to S'pore.

M.Scofield
21-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Now I wanted to post why I fall out with TV. 4 incident to post altogether.

1. Incident over a samster's tirak in hty.

BTW, my trip back to S'pore is confirmed 27th - 30th Dec. JT, if you still wanna meet up, I will PMed you my SG contact number when I'm back to S'pore.

You are really a funny guy, just keep talking and talking. We know you hate TV and that is final and many people here know that. Why are you waiting until now after the events had past so long and keep telling us story new or old.

Do you think by now telling story can hurt this Conster? Wat are you trying to achieve here? You want to tell please tell faster and soon it is X'mas, and it is for a Merry Celebration like "HoHoHo" Say all you want faster. And hopefully he will drown after you finish talking.

Cheers,

Scofield:cool:

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 10:22 PM

u should pm jt and not post here because i don think he will see ur post.Beside that, u going to pm ur contact number to him. so y take off ur shorts and underwear to fart? wan to fart just fart lah.:rolleyes:

I guess this message is not really for him lol. :D

The_Unrepentant
21-12-2006, 10:33 PM
You are really a funny guy, just keep talking and talking. We know you hate TV and that is final and many people here know that. Why are you waiting until now after the events had past so long and keep telling us story new or old.

u r missing the gist of his story. The point of the story is to show that he is the symbol of righteousness, integrity, honesty plus he sibei eh sai and sibei loyal to friend. he scared ppl don know therefore need to use different version of story to bring out the same shit. look at all his story. The moral of all his story is same same. don mess with him if not he use his stunts and chui nua to drown u:D

Cyber@id
21-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Interesting to see so many ppl trying to "borrow dagger and kill someone". Think I will fall for that? :D

Hup Seng
22-12-2006, 05:15 AM
I will let bro junglerider post more about this incident as he is the victim of TV's doing.

I will let bro junglerider post more about this incident as he is the victim of TV's doing.

well, nick kena killed during last time flame war so now got to use this nick to reply.:D

The whole issue goes like what cyber@id has posted. however, point to reinforce is that we all agreed we try to do some fact finding and informed bro A 1st so as not to blow this matter out of proportion. The fact that tee vee agreed to keep the identity of who informed me this,(the SKY WL) a secret before we conclude anything. However, after less than 10 mins of leaving DP and arriving at water bar, i received a call from my lady friend(SKY WL) and she was bursting into tears and asking what had i done! Why did i say all these things to tee vee and B?? B had confronted her in a hostile manner! classic catch 22 situation! wanted to help a fellow singaporean yet now, in that shitty situation.

call me a 25 kia if u want but i felt that its only right to do that. But the main issue here is, we all agreed to keep it among ourself pending further investigation coz it could be real,it could be some drunken stupid nonsense from my lady friend. why did thaivisitor immediately make the call and let everything out to B? even if he wanna let it out, the person should be bro A 1st.Simple, coz thaivisitor wanted to destroy my credibility and friendship with the farms at SKY. I m just staying very near all the farms there and i have been too close with all the okts and farm girls for his comfort.

By getting hold of these info, i indirectly threatened the tirakship of bro A and his tirak B. Thaivisitor has lots to gain from all these tirakship he introduce. He may deny it but the fact that he did get monetary benefits for being an introducer both from bro A and from the farm. its all common knowledge at the farm area of all his exploits and commission. no matter how he deny nor act blur, just a trip to SKY and anybody would know what he had been up to. 5 star ktv,new rose ktv,mermaid ktv,andrew ktv etc.however,now he has shifted his base and no longer hangs around so much at SKY because he is getting too hot and too much flak at that area from the farm girls and okt.

I ain't trying to create unnecessary rumours or problems in bro A tirakship. I just feel that since we are acquainted and i m staying in hatyai, its only right that i informed him and his introducer,tee vee what i heard.i maintained that this is what i heard from a girl in a drunken state and we really need to see whether it's real or not.since bro A and me had met up quite a few times when he is in hatyai and he told us he would not hesitate to drop the tirakship should there be any smoke coming from his tirak. The rest is really up to bro A. i just felt that i had pointed out there MIGHT be some smoke, and hope for him to check whether this is real or fake. never would i imagine thaivisitor to do that. me not trying stress the point or show our righteousness to all. it's just that the intent and motive and his manupulative tactics towards everyone to acheive his ends that pisses people off.

Raak
22-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Think enough said on the net.
Since tv is here in Singapore, perhaps his blogsters friends could inform him through his blog and ask him to meet up.
preferably on the 27th or 28th Dec,Cyber@id is back in Singapore too.
I can always get Bro N to standby as neutral party.

And I am sure Cyber@id would very much like to meet up.
The question is does tv willing to take it up or simply zharbok again?
Getting him in GM would be hard la, think he should be staying low again after no blogging from him since yesterday.

How? Meet up and talk is always better than hiding behind PC.

1. Investors
2. Samsters conned.
3. Tirak issues with tv.
4. Other personal issues with tv. eg. :
Romance Vs TV
Cyber@id Vs TV
Romance Vs Mr. Romantic
just to name a few......

5. Miscellaneous issues.

P.S Thank you to the person who upped me.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Interesting to see so many ppl trying to "borrow dagger and kill someone". Think I will fall for that?

wa....now u r dagger sia.... and can kill someone somemore.:rolleyes: we not borrowing dagger. we borrowing trumpet.:D As if anyone believe u can kill him.

The only thing i know is he not scared. so logically speaking if he not scare , it simply means u r trumpet and not dagger. if not y he not scare?logic 101.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 09:56 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1772814&postcount=3168
The confessions here already show egg is also super low guy and super liar. frm this incident he already knows TV pattern. So y did he continue to help him to do identity attack? If not because of the fallout incident much later, will he still be in the same league as Tv? will he be so righteous as now? y is he super liar no 2? when he got hold of TD particulars tat time, he hinted that he got them frm one of the realm bros. low.As low as TV. how high can a guy be who plays identity attack and threaten u with his policeman and cowboys? because of his face .:rolleyes:

If i were to give some advice, i will advise new samster to beware of psyberegg cause he is the no1 dangerous man. yes u may be good friend with him now. He may talk and talk abt loyalty,righteousness,.... talk is cheap.some logic 101 again. most ppl either talk abt 'stuff' or they do them. ppl who do them don talk much abt it. ppl who seldom do will keep harping abt it. actually this is some psychological stuff. Don be surprised that sometimes ppl who preach the most usually do the least. because they don to it, they keep talking abt it to satisfy their mental needs, to convince themselves tat they are such ppl. This guy is cheap and he cares fucking lot abt his old face. gods know when u will be drunk and accidentally step on his fuck face, he may very well blow his trumpet and summon his cowboys and policeman down to get u.:D

TV? duh?so much as been said abt him as if he is some devil with thorns. actually he is just an old limping fox.If u r not greedy and u have some common sense in ur head , then there's nothing much to worry abt this guy. of course u must be willing to part with some money as his commissions. at most he ask somebody to post ur pictures here if u has a fallout with him. not much harm done. u can always ask sam to delete it.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 10:08 AM
well, nick kena killed during last time flame war so now got to use this nick to reply.
The whole issue goes like what cyber@id has posted. however, point to reinforce is that we all agreed we try to do some fact finding and informed bro A 1st so as not to blow this matter out of proportion. The fact that tee vee agreed to keep the identity of who informed me this,(the SKY WL) a secret before we conclude anything. However, after less than 10 mins of leaving DP and arriving at water bar, i received a call from my lady friend(SKY WL) and she was bursting into tears and asking what had i done! Why did i say all these things to tee vee and B?? B had confronted her in a hostile manner! classic catch 22 situation! wanted to help a fellow singaporean yet now, in that shitty situation.

call me a 25 kia if u want but i felt that its only right to do that. But the main issue here is, we all agreed to keep it among ourself pending further investigation coz it could be real,it could be some drunken stupid nonsense from my lady friend. why did thaivisitor immediately make the call and let everything out to B? even if he wanna let it out, the person should be bro A 1st.Simple, coz thaivisitor wanted to destroy my credibility and friendship with the farms at SKY. I m just staying very near all the farms there and i have been too close with all the okts and farm girls for his comfort.

By getting hold of these info, i indirectly threatened the tirakship of bro A and his tirak B. Thaivisitor has lots to gain from all these tirakship he introduce. He may deny it but the fact that he did get monetary benefits for being an introducer both from bro A and from the farm. its all common knowledge at the farm area of all his exploits and commission. no matter how he deny nor act blur, just a trip to SKY and anybody would know what he had been up to. 5 star ktv,new rose ktv,mermaid ktv,andrew ktv etc.however,now he has shifted his base and no longer hangs around so much at SKY because he is getting too hot and too much flak at that area from the farm girls and okt.

I ain't trying to create unnecessary rumours or problems in bro A tirakship. I just feel that since we are acquainted and i m staying in hatyai, its only right that i informed him and his introducer,tee vee what i heard.i maintained that this is what i heard from a girl in a drunken state and we really need to see whether it's real or not.since bro A and me had met up quite a few times when he is in hatyai and he told us he would not hesitate to drop the tirakship should there be any smoke coming from his tirak. The rest is really up to bro A. i just felt that i had pointed out there MIGHT be some smoke, and hope for him to check whether this is real or fake. never would i imagine thaivisitor to do that. me not trying stress the point or show our righteousness to all. it's just that the intent and motive and his manupulative tactics towards everyone to acheive his ends that pisses people off.

wa story very long. :eek: If i were u , i will pretend that i never hear it .

ppl who wan to go down to shit hole so see if somebody has hidden some treasure down there is their business. y should i worry if there are germs down there that might kill him? if he ask me to hold the torch light for him as he climbs down, i will tell him to fuck off. y should i bear the shit smell and hold the torch light for him?Not as if he will share the treasure he found if there is one. Not to even mention climbing down to warn him abt the germs in the sewage. it will only makes me stink more and soil my clothes with shit. yeah, i may get killed by the germs too.:D

M.Scofield
22-12-2006, 10:36 AM
wa....now u r dagger sia.... and can kill someone somemore.:rolleyes: we not borrowing dagger. we borrowing trumpet. As if anyone believe u can kill him.

The only thing i know is he not scared. so logically speaking if he not scare , it simply means u r trumpet and not dagger. if not y he not scare?logic 101.

Yawn.......Yawn

Borrow dagger better borrow M16 since he is in Heartyai, remember there were some being stolen from Southern Thailand. As usual talk and talk this guy really know how to talk, better join politic wat a waste the best person to take over UN and NATO.

Giving excuse all over again to cover his B.S. later will say becos someone say something so he will not want to do that something to that someone. Becos if someone say something and he do something to someone he no more Tai Kor, becos Tai kor do something to someone becos only he want to do something to someone. And Tai Kor never owe anyone anything, so something will not be done to someone. He is here to Talk and not to do, becos by jus doing no one will know he is somebody that can do many things or something to someone. Then when everybody get bore and not interested any more and no one care he will not need to do anything to anyone. What this will come to will be just talking and talking so everybody with know he is somebody to someone. I also very blur, so his scare tactic is working?

So I will expect in the end there will be nothing happening, someone don have to worry. All talking is cyber so you can live and let live in the real world, there is alway the law in the real world to protect. I think someone may say somebody is trying to Borrow Dagger to Kill Some people, excuses and excuses. Don't bother to borrow me anything becos I don't want to owe you anything.

So I believe there will be nothing for somebody, and the show will end here. Wat a Bore to Everybody. Why not don't waste time telling story, go to your favourite WB for a drink or 2.

Cheers,

Scofield:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
22-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Just to remind everyone... the issue between REalm and C@ was because of TV creating the perception that we were slandering him with false accusation... since C@ now knows better... I dun think we have any issues with him... His only problem was believing TV too much at the time...:cool:

maesaicowboy
22-12-2006, 10:53 AM
No la not almost cried.. so keng until I already cried 1 year before the meeting :D U happy ar I say like that? kekekeI'm happy and laughing when I read how you and your friends chua sai when your now good friend and hero whom you're admiring now banged the table leh! I'm also happy now to see what a pussy you are for carrying the balls of someone who used to threaten you and make you pee your pants. :D

maesaicowboy
22-12-2006, 10:59 AM
tee vee con how much,u can go to nanog69 site to read about it.u mean u dunno or purposely refused to know?
Now thats better right? At least you admit you are one of the few who got conned. So you are one of the victims which gives you rights to expose TV. Good for you. But $2.5k per share? You might as well go invest in SIA stock! At least you can now proud to tell people you are part owner of SIA. :D Ok lah, I sorry for your losts. At least you are a victim here. Not like someone who came out to be hero and threatened people and now hero again to claim he is upholding justice. :rolleyes:

maesaicowboy
22-12-2006, 11:09 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1772814&postcount=3168
The confessions here already show egg is also super low guy and super liar. frm this incident he already knows TV pattern. So y did he continue to help him to do identity attack? If not because of the fallout incident much later, will he still be in the same league as Tv? will he be so righteous as now? y is he super liar no 2? when he got hold of TD particulars tat time, he hinted that he got them frm one of the realm bros. low.As low as TV. how high can a guy be who plays identity attack and threaten u with his policeman and cowboys? because of his face Sir, yes Sir! I agree with you, Sir! All I read from this egg is he used to be hero for TV and go around scaring people now he want to be hero for TV's investors to help them collect money? But he good leh. Can make people who he threatened carry his balls now! Is this the so call respect? Something we should all learn from him, Sir! :rolleyes: :D

maesaicowboy
22-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Just to remind everyone... the issue between REalm and C@ was because of TV creating the perception that we were slandering him with false accusation... since C@ now knows better... I dun think we have any issues with him... His only problem was believing TV too much at the time...:cool:So its ok for him to come out and threatened you all untill you all chua sai because he was stupid to believe another person? So now he is not at fault at all and it is all TV? So C@ is now the hero here? You also want to carry his balls? Don't embarrass yourself and the Realm bros mentioning Realm here lah. :rolleyes:

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Incident 2. Leaking of sensitive information

A few months back, 4 of us, samster P, TV, bro Junglerider and I have a session of tai dee (big 2) in my gf's apartment (hty university student Y). A few days later, my wife knows about it and confronted bro junglerider when he is at my condo printing some documents. The details my wife asked bro junglerider shocked him and me as well.

My wife knows that I've known Y for about one and half year and begining to sponsor her when she finished her college and starting her degree. She even knows that the 4 of us play big 2 in the apartment. My wife has been getting PI to tail me for about quite some time already and I knew about it. I'm always very careful when I go out and cover my track very well.

Bro junglerider and I has been discussing this leaking of sensitive information after my wife confronted him. Even if the PI manage to tail me to the apartment, he can never know what happened inside the room. I can't be telling this thing to my wife, so only samster P, bro junglerider and TV could have leak the infor out, intentionally or unintentionally.

I ruled out samster P as he did not know my wife nor he has the chance to "leak" any infor to her. Bro junglerider has been one of my closest friend in hty and I don't see the reason for him to do that to me. Actually in the begining, I suspected Mr. K told my wife as my wife often go down to his shop to makan. Mr. K is a mutual friend of us all at that point of the time. I did test TV out whether he did unintentionally "leak" out in Mr. K's shop. TV insisted that he never slip his tounge about this issue.

Frankly, I did not have any concrete evidence in this incident top pinpoint anyone. I can only make my guess based on the infor I have. After that I moved to some other place as the apartment has been exposed. I did not reveal to anyone about my new place.

Until today this incident remain a mystery. But as now, my wife has already filed a divorce in s'pore and I'll going back to settle the divorce this 27th-30th dec. Her lip remain tight for all the while when I tried to ask her this, maybe when we are through with the divorce proceeding, she might tell me.

Rest assured that I will get to the botttom of this.

nanog69
22-12-2006, 11:40 AM

You need not be vague about the identity of bro A and his tirak because thaivisitor had also told this story to several of his close buddies. However as expected, his version is different from yours.

Bro A is DarkAsh and his tirak is May from a farm in SKY. The story from thaivisitor is that someone tried to ruin his friendship with DarkAsh by spreading this false story about May moonlighting behind DarkAsh's back. This is because thaivisitor is the one who introduce May to DarkAsh and had given his assurance to DarkAsh that May is a "good" girl and would remain faithful if she quits the farm. He kept repeating that May will make a "good" wife. Now we know what that means :rolleyes:

Regards
Nanog69

Cyber@id
22-12-2006, 11:47 AM
Incident 3. Breach of trust.

I have another gf (N - sexy model from WB). When I go and have fun in WB, TV went with me frequently (together with samsters also). Samsters who visit TV's HYAD blog would have seen her photos. I have asked TV to remove the photo already.

Actually N does not want her photo to be taken by TV in WB. Other sexy model is ok with that so I got no issue with it as. Before TV took N's photo, he promised me that he will not post it out openly and I persuaded N to let TV take her photo. Guess what, after a while TV posted N photo in his gallery without informing me.

I only knew about it when a samster told me. (I never visit TV's blog before that) I called TV and fucked him up, demanding him to remove the picture. He remove the photo after my call. What pissed me off is that he breach my trust in him and the reply from him when I asked him about the photo is "the photo is there long liao what".

TV is not supposed to post the photo in the first place, and yet when I called him he can tell me that the photo is there for some time liao, why I bother about it then. I'm utterly disappointed with him since then.

I'll post the last incident tonite as I'm not free now.

The_Unrepentant
22-12-2006, 11:48 AM
He kept repeating that May will make a "good" wife. Now we know what that means

Am i supposed to laugh?:confused: hahahaha. who the hell in the right mind looks for a good wife in a chicken farm?:D

Btw who the hell in the right mind will take up this kind of recommendations?

This reminds me of an incident of a ah pek chinese okt 60+ . He tell me a lot of ppl ask him to recommend good wl to them for wife.Then he say he got a lot of lobang. Ask me wan a not. I thought he was crazy tat time. Too old, something wrong in the brain. Now then I know who's the crazy ones.

KLKOOL
22-12-2006, 12:09 PM
So its ok for him to come out and threatened you all untill you all chua sai because he was stupid to believe another person? So now he is not at fault at all and it is all TV? So C@ is now the hero here? You also want to carry his balls? Don't embarrass yourself and the Realm bros mentioning Realm here lah. :rolleyes:

Hahaha... yes TV... set it all up... clever clever... clap clap... now egg on his face horr...

I never said C@ is a hero... but just that he got TV'd ... hehe... he is a stupid short term con man... always think that he is so smart.. and everyone else here is so stupid...

Anyway... everyone makes mistakes... for C@.. it was a massive one in believing TV......

There is nothing for the Realm Brothers to be embarassed about... I have no time to return to HDY now... so i expect nothing in return... i am too busy enjoying myself in PRC...

Stampfees
22-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Incident 2. Leaking of sensitive information
My wife knows that I've known Y for about one and half year and begining to sponsor her when she finished her college and starting her degree. She even knows that the 4 of us play big 2 in the apartment. My wife has been getting PI to tail me for about quite some time already and I knew about it. I'm always very careful when I go out and cover my track very well.
Until today this incident remain a mystery. But as now, my wife has already filed a divorce in s'pore and I'll going back to settle the divorce this 27th-30th dec. Her lip remain tight for all the while when I tried to ask her this, maybe when we are through with the divorce proceeding, she might tell me.
Rest assured that I will get to the botttom of this.
I think the one one who pluck you did a right thing, serve you right your wife to divorce you and hope you compensate half your fortune to her.:D even though you know who the one who flame you, what can you do?? go an hire a killer?? haha :D

Mr.romantic
22-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yetDID YOU ASK FOR RECEIPT WHEN YOU MADE TV PICK YOU UP FROM AIRPORT? DID YOU ASK FOR RECEIPT WHEN TV HELP ARRANGED EVERYTHING FOR YOUR WIFE? WHY DON'T ASK FOR RECEIPT WHEN TV WENT TO SINGAPORE RECENTLY? :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
22-12-2006, 12:54 PM
where is Mr.Romantic?ROMANTIC IS HERE! :D ROMANTIC IS SAD BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND ROMANCE'S WEDDING TO GIVE HIM BIG BIG ANG PAO! :D

Mr.romantic
22-12-2006, 12:56 PM
Am i supposed to laugh?:confused: hahahaha. who the hell in the right mind looks for a good wife in a chicken farm?
Btw who the hell in the right mind will take up this kind of recommendations?
MR ROMANCE! :D

powergel
22-12-2006, 02:18 PM
On my last trip to Hatyai some time back, i had this wonderful experience that i would like to share.

I stayed in Merlin Hotel, as this is my final day there, waiting for flight to return home in the evening. Was feeling restless, so went to a hair saloon nearby hotel for a hair wash. there were 3 of them working there, one wash my hair, second one help me blow dry n style, third one do nothing. later found out she does not work there, should have realised that as she was in shorts n T. finish blowing(the hair), paid n left.

walk to nearby shop to get some beer back to hotel, walk pass the saloon on the way back. decided to try my luck by asking the gals if they care to joint me for a drink in the room, the gal in short actually responded. gave her room number blar blar...did not expect her to turn up anyway.

finished 1st can of beer, ding dong... open door, standing b4 was the gal in shorts, but she is wearing low cut jeans n tight fit top, only very light make up, maybe only lipstick. she roam the room, ask me the usual Q, never go bath? massage? gals?...then she found this CD cover in the dustbin n gave me that LOOK...keke

we chat for a long time n told me she cant drink much, she actually mix beer with soft drink. later found out that she work in KISS, so you can guess that she must be of certain quality. waited patiently to make my move, she love frenching, painted she proper till she grab my hair. she gave the best BBBJ i ever had n the rest was history...VERY SEXTIFIED indeed.

in the end have to pay hotel xtra half day for late check out, both of us were still drunk, we exchange contacts n gave she some pocket $ as she told me that she will not be working for the night.