PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

uplube
05-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi all,

Am new to hadyai. Anyone can advice if all the hotels are "girlfriend" friendly ? Do they all also provide breakfast packaged in the room rates?

What else can I do there? Thanks

:)

TD0620G
05-01-2007, 01:41 AM
Sorry to tell you this but all hotels in Hadyai are not 'girlfriend' friendly ... especially if you have a girl with you :D

However they are all 'girl' friendly... hope u get it.

master1521
05-01-2007, 03:03 AM
Sorry to tell you this but all hotels in Hadyai are not 'girlfriend' friendly ... especially if you have a girl with you :D

However they are all 'girl' friendly... hope u get it.

good one...

happy new year to all

boinker
05-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Hi all,

Am new to hadyai. Anyone can advice if all the hotels are "girlfriend" friendly ? Do they all also provide breakfast packaged in the room rates?

What else can I do there? Thanks

for hotel I dono, I am sure TD0620G can be very friendly with your girldfriend.
They can always throw in a breakfast with a little fee top up. Then again call your tour agent for more info.
Othen then letting TD0620G beeing friendly with your girldfriend and having breakfast, there are a few Wats(temple), shopping, thai massage, eat snake, eat grasshoper, and lots more feel free do a search with google for Hat Yai. I am sure you willget lots of info.

The_Unrepentant
05-01-2007, 08:33 AM
SOMEONE ZAP ME & ASK ME FUCKOFF. Y TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY.
I AM JUST A NEW BIRD. WAT HAVE I DONE? Y DON YOU LEAVE DOWN UR NICK???

pm sam and tell him. he will either give u the name or put that guy in deep moderation or leaving vulgarity.:D

vkoolboi
05-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Good advice. Eggkiller, the forum is to share information and if someone is in an egg, help him to break out of the egg shell on his own, don't kill him.:D

pm sam and tell him. he will either give u the name or put that guy in deep moderation or leaving vulgarity.:D

iceman8989
06-01-2007, 04:47 PM
My 2 cents worth.

A few years ago I put my B100,000 for some business venture with a close party in hatyai. As it turn out, the venture didnt take off and I have difficulty recouping by capital.

Only thru another party that I managed to get back B50,000 last year, the balance I guess its gone forever.

So guys if any of you r thinking of putting up some money for some business venture in Hatyai, forget it....unless u r very very confident of the integrity of the person holding on to your money.

BTW does any know what actually happened to Busabah? I understand some of the partners r from Spore.

Heard at one stage they were thinking of endorsing fake credit cards???

vkoolboi
06-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Not too long ago, one of my friend invested in an internet business and lost lots of money too. Should not invest when we don't know the business and the environment there.

The_Unrepentant
06-01-2007, 11:16 PM
My 2 cents worth.

Only thru another party that I managed to get back B50,000 last year, the balance I guess its gone forever.

maybe u get psyberegg to help u . he very helpful one. he can help u get back the other half.:D

pussyman72
07-01-2007, 01:13 AM
hello guys

happy new year too those bros who know me :D

wah still no ending of shooting here n there... just to bring up something since i was away for 3 weeks n hear about pple here wants to bring out other pple family into this forum. mai so buay gan, be a man n not be a pig. hmmm think pig more smarter then those pple who wants to so buay gan.

this is a forum dont need to do till that extend by treatening to post pple photo here..... this show how low a person u are... to those who know what i mean....

as i said i dont get involve on pples quarrel but i dont think is right to do that by treatening.

some pple are in the dark some pple are in the light area never think u very ai sai. u never know what hits u later. that is my advices to all....

cheong happly n enjoy urself in hatyai to all bros here. no more hatyai base camp for me hehehehe :p

Dhornyboy
07-01-2007, 03:53 AM
on 20 SEP ( COUP)
I visited Hatyai for the freaking first time.
I only knew there is something going on after I arrived by Grassland coach:p
before I decided to go Hatyai to unload my "stress" this is the thread I study.
When I Hatyai, I arrive at Lovely Tours. I bought hotel vouchers from them, and I stayed in Merlin. Why Merlin? Because every old bird says Merlin is very near to See Kim Yong (farms).
BUT after I finished my buisness with the counter lady @ lovely tours. This CB approached me and offered me a free ride to my hotel and "day tours".
Because of my curousity, I followed them. As expected they brought me to a farm. CB, that time was like only 8 plus in the morning... the first gal OKT push was like omfg... sian 1/2. and he say 5000 for 2 nights. I told him NO striaght in the face. Then he asked me what I wanted. I say fair skinned. petite size ( becos i shorty lah). They he called upstairs and after 5 mins a gal came down still in 1/2 sleep mode. was ok for me. I then ask him again the price he say 4k 2 nights. Stupid and honry... I agreed .

Tip 1: Never board the free ride offered. I was in fine sharp. But I reckon if I didnt agree on them to bring me to farms.. they might do something funny to me.

( Tip 2: Dont agree to 2 nights at once, boring one really. no matter how newbie u are , once u off load on the meat, u atleast sian 1/4 le. kee kee)

Tip 3: Maybe by now u might think I stupid. Yes la! I agree.But horny got the get off me, so bottom line is never let your small head overides your big one

Anyway back to my FR, the tout send me to hotel after I paid when I board they car again, I saw one man staying behind signing off something in the OKT's book. (nah bu should be another robert +500baht )at 11 am , the gal arrived. I was really excited when the door bell rings. At first I didnt know how to start she went to toilet changed her clothing then came out got onto the bed sitting beside me, after a short while she sat closer, then started to touch my brother under the blanket. Haha, really by now , no need to say anyone also know what to do le... She did BJ for me ( like 5 mins atmost la.) then I went on painting her small sis ( not smelly plus i long time no screw le) and then Bonking. By the time session ends it was around 1 pm.
I super hungry le, ask her if u wanted to eat, and to bring me around, cos i wanted seafood. She nabu cb say she tired want to sleep ( btw, for 2 days she didnt leave the fucking hotel) sian.

In 2 nights time, she let me bonk for 5 times( 3 times 1st day, 2 times second day) I did went out and explore abit myself... here comes a question I would like to ask lao chiaos. " Where is SKY located?" I was staying at Merlin, I explored the hotel's surrounding.... but I couldnt find SKY. I know u might think I cockanathan. I admit la I am. Please advise me bros , really need a clearer explanation. I only saw a saloon beside 7-11 and a restraunt ( tai see Hee) and er neo hatyai hotel ( Tomorrow I am on my way back to Hatyai, and I will be stay in this hotel rather than merlin :p looks so much better).Overall, This gal is quite nice , her name is nou I think. as for the farm till now I still dont know where I visited! but quite near to merlin. like 7 mins at most I reach le.

After 4D3N , I went back by. Hadyai was a nice place. but too bad I was too inexperienced. Didnt visited massage parlours nor discos. ( which I will this time) If there is any brother visiting hadyat maybe you can show me around this time kee kee kee.

my first time ever writing a FR. Which I know many wouldnt even consider this is. But gimme a chance to do more. Will be arriving hadyai @ 08/01 8 am plus . till then

boinker
07-01-2007, 10:45 AM
on 20 SEP ( COUP)
I visited Hatyai for the freaking first time.

Tip 1: Never board the free ride offered. I was in fine sharp. But I reckon if I didnt agree on them to bring me to farms.. they might do something funny to me.

( Tip 2: Dont agree to 2 nights at once, boring one really. no matter how newbie u are , once u off load on the meat, u atleast sian 1/4 le. kee kee)

Tip 3: Maybe by now u might think I stupid. Yes la! I agree.But horny got the get off me, so bottom line is never let your small head overides your big one
In 2 nights time, she let me bonk for 5 times( 3 times 1st day, 2 times second day) I did went out and explore abit myself... here comes a question I would like to ask lao chiaos. " Where is SKY located?"
After 4D3N , I went back by. Hadyai was a nice place. but too bad I was too inexperienced. Didnt visited massage parlours nor discos. ( which I will this time) If there is any brother visiting hadyat maybe you can show me around this time kee kee kee.

my first time ever writing a FR. Which I know many wouldnt even consider this is. But gimme a chance to do more. Will be arriving hadyai @ 08/01 8 am plus . till then

Let me jump in, in my two time trip to Had Yai. I have something to share. Get the Hat Yai mini map from your tour agent or hotel(its free). From Merlin to SKY. look for Hatyai Asia Hotel walk along the main road till you hit Deep Point Restorant on your left, turn in to the small road..Walalla..you will get the Tom-Yum smell. Neo Hotel looks new and clean stayed there once.

Hope this will help you, looking forward for your trip FR.
Have fun.

nanog69
07-01-2007, 11:38 AM
on 20 SEP ( COUP)
here comes a question I would like to ask lao chiaos. " Where is SKY located?" I was staying at Merlin, I explored the hotel's surrounding.... but I couldnt find SKY.

You can go to this page to find out where SKY (See Kim Yong) is:

http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/companion_info

For the map of Hatyai, it is here:

http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/about_hatyai.htm

There is also video clips in some of the pages.

Have a nice trip to Hatyai

Regards
Nanog69

Dhornyboy
07-01-2007, 12:03 PM
hmm then it seems hadyai palace is a even better choice huh?
stone throw away from SKY? is that the correction direction from merlin?

Anyway thanks bros. :)
This time round, i swear to do more :D

KLKOOL
08-01-2007, 01:45 AM
SOMEONE ZAP ME & ASK ME FUCKOFF. Y TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY.
I AM JUST A NEW BIRD. WAT HAVE I DONE? Y DON YOU LEAVE DOWN UR NICK???:mad:

u can report to sammy... this is not allowed... :cool:

nanog69
08-01-2007, 03:31 PM
hmm then it seems hadyai palace is a even better choice huh?
stone throw away from SKY? is that the correction direction from merlin?

Anyway thanks bros. :)
This time round, i swear to do more :D

Neo Hatyai Hotel is another good choice as it is just a few steps away from Merlin.

macfan1905
08-01-2007, 07:31 PM
i am in hatyai now, anybody want to meet ?

pussyman72
08-01-2007, 11:29 PM
lol someone who was so low just zap me =) maybe what i said really hit him hard, cannot tahan what i said :D

ah ya i said long time ago liao u want to zap i let u zap till -9999 also can, u think i care? what a low life guy u are dare not put ur name =) why not ask ur gang to come zap me.

again i must said mai so buay gan.

pussyman72
08-01-2007, 11:30 PM
u can report to sammy... this is not allowed... :cool:

hehehe nvm la he just join ma dont know about the zapping ma :p

KLKOOL
08-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Let me jump in, in my two time trip to Had Yai.

U been there only 2 times meh :p ... i think u lost count liao leh... kekekek

pussyman72
08-01-2007, 11:55 PM
No matter what u do there will be a kaypo cheeby kia saying u defending Loman one. So why wastetime talking honestly to this people in the forum? All along they only dare to say they chuah sai or too scared in the forum. U want to make them chuah sai just post their photos or real names in the forum PM u and ask why u do these and that liao.

I am sure u know who I am talking abt. If u need to meet them personally in Sing let me know lah. I know where chuah sai work, u can go see whether he really chuah sai or not.

One more thing..anyone out there dare say he has never bad mouth others or anyone before?

Sawadee bro cummings heheheeh i back liao :D

wah nb i never come in so long got flame war again ah. nb. i dont really care but i really hate pple get other love one involve is wrong.

low live pple then will ask pple post photo of other pple love ones. knn really so buay gan. only got LP talk here no LP talk outside lol and only know how to zap pple here lol

how how bro settle liao bo. call u after i settle my meeting with my boss. maybe meet up for lunch

pussyman72
09-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I am not interested in whose enmity with who in this thread. I am not interested who wants to be big brother, big gangster or whatsoever in this forum.

I am only interested to know why Mr Romance must badmouth others behind people's back. The rest who wants to speak up for Mr Romance, please let him do the explanation himself.

Do not need to explain on behalf of Mr Romance. Because he is reading this. If he is adult enough to do all these things to others, then he must be adult enough to come out and explain himself.

thank you
SC

ooi sc call me :) nb call u bo on phone.....

The_Unrepentant
09-01-2007, 07:36 AM
again i must said mai so buay gan.

r u tv?:confused: I am plasma colour tv.:p

pussyman72
09-01-2007, 09:35 AM
r u tv? I am plasma colour tv.

hehehe if im tv i will be rich liao so many pple buy tv lei. now tv cheap cheap :D

plasma tv expensive i bo lui buy :p only rich pple have cash to buy

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 10:06 AM
I think this is the most intriguing thread but I have not read the other Thaivisitor's thread because I joined too late. This message was sent to me when I enquired with one samster on the intrigue surrounding TV. This is what I heard.

Stage One, TV was the know almost everything of Hatyai with ability to make WL give good service and some guys were jealous. At the sideline, TV sold some wares and encouraged samsters to join him in his internet business.

Stage Two, TV was accused as conster and he admitted and his good friends left him. All the wares sold become a coersion to purchase and internet business became scam business. Website were set up to discredit TV, friends and foes of TV worked together trying to harm his family. Anyone who spoke up for TV was zapped or kenna warning.

Stage Three, Cyber@id, one of the good friends that left TV is now back to ask for a refund of investment for other investors revealing the reasons for his hate towards TV. Cyber@id broke off with wife is TV's fault, Cyber@id's many mistresses is not the problem. Mistress jumped off the window and hospitalised, Cyber@id asked TV for a loan but TV did not give. Relationship worsened and Cyber@id had to mortgage car and house and take advance from his MNC to pay for hospital bill. TV became sworn enemy now with many clones and samsters fanning the fire between the two men. Those who were threatened all chua sai in the forum, everybody scared now.

Stage four, fire died because Cyber@id stopped posting and there is no reply from TV. Now some people who spoke or seem to speak for TV become TV himself, difference is whether he is colour or plasma, etc..

Stage Five, still in the production.

I think Sam can use the materials to produce a gossip drama. Conning, betrayal, threats, wealth, power, chua sai, blame, bully, telling tales behind others, lies, hypocritical fellows, etc. all have. Just can't find the sex element.

Please don't zap me. I just posting the summary after hearing from another samster.

hehehe if im tv i will be rich liao so many pple buy tv lei. now tv cheap cheap :D

plasma tv expensive i bo lui buy :p only rich pple have cash to buy

pussyman72
09-01-2007, 10:37 AM
Stage four, fire died because Cyber@id stopped posting and there is no reply from TV. Now some people who spoke or seem to speak for TV become TV himself, difference is whether he is colour or plasma, etc..

hehehe why pple speak for TV cos they are supporter or they maybe clone. well im not admin so i dont know.

Why pple attack TV n his friends cos he pple dont like him, there is many many story so i also dont care.

this tv war being go on for few mths.

better stay out of it later u kanna zip zip :D

but dont know why now got plasma tv come out lol very funny it really fun to read the post here once in awhile.

i dont like to watch tv i only like to see pussy so tell me about tv phom mai kao chai

TD0620G
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM
for hotel I dono, I am sure TD0620G can be very friendly with your girldfriend.
They can always throw in a breakfast with a little fee top up. Then again call your tour agent for more info.
Othen then letting TD0620G beeing friendly with your girldfriend and having breakfast, there are a few Wats(temple), shopping, thai massage, eat snake, eat grasshoper, and lots more feel free do a search with google for Hat Yai. I am sure you willget lots of info.

walau eh.. from hotel become TD0620G kekeke er... actually whoever I meet also I'm friendly with la... but if your girlfriend suddenly have the 'kling klang kling klang' stir coffee effect then u will know she got booked by our bro here less than 1 year ago..

TD0620G
09-01-2007, 11:01 AM
I think this is the most intriguing thread but I have not read the other Thaivisitor's thread because I joined too late. This message was sent to me when I enquired with one samster on the intrigue surrounding TV. This is what I heard.

Stage One, TV was the know almost everything of Hatyai with ability to make WL give good service and some guys were jealous. At the sideline, TV sold some wares and encouraged samsters to join him in his internet business.

Since you are a newbie, this has nothing to do with you so do something more fruitful and concentrate more on contributing to the forum with your FRs. Commenting on worn and dead issues with no proper understanding of the facts and distorting the facts will only get you into trouble.

Btw..your stage 1 already wrong.. nobody has superpowers here.. cannot make any WL give good service. If a WL has been bonked by 1000 customers within the past few months no matter what she will have the 'kling klang kling klang' stir coffee effect.. only if you have a 10 inch long and 3 inch wide dick you will get good service, otherwise you TFK also better.

KLKOOL
09-01-2007, 12:32 PM
vkoolboi... best to stay out of it :cool: ... what other people tell you is only stories... we have had the unfortunate opportunity to experience everything firsthand. Enjoy Hadyai... its still a nice place with affordable cheonging.

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Whatever samsters say, I only take it with a pinch of salt. You are right, I don't know enough of who is saint and who is devil. Just recently returned from Hatyai and found that the WLs there service is only so so. Not really exciting place but a cheap place to rest and relax with some company.:)

I already kena zapped 4 points for posting what people tell me. Somemore I say that this is not from me, it is someone who told me this. Sigh....

vkoolboi... best to stay out of it :cool: ... what other people tell you is only stories... we have had the unfortunate opportunity to experience everything firsthand. Enjoy Hadyai... its still a nice place with affordable cheonging.

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 12:52 PM
I am just back from Hatyai and the service I get is only so so. This time I go on my own without my boss, so everything go for budget. Not really worth talking about and basically, the WL just want to sleep or go out. I like servicing her, half sian, in the end I just ask her to FO. The booking price of an old hag WL is 1800 baht and a young one in another farm is 1500 baht. Both the service very average. I keep all my cash in hotel safe. Nothing lost and nothing much was gained too.

Came back and I was complaining to a fellow forumer in email and he told me that TV can make girls good service if he is around. I don't know TV and thought he is a conster because many people say he is one. I was also told he admitted to conning and you started the term don't TV me. Quite a cute term.

So far, I never see his admission and my samster friend tell me the story of what happened in a gist. He said if I don't believe I can post story he told. After I posted story, kena zap 4 points? Damn pissed off.

One more thing, on my last day I had a fall and the lady selling bra beside the 7-11 helped me. Strike a conversation with her and I may return to tackle her. Feel quite sian of just going there to bonk. Any bros have experience of tackle woman in Hatyai?

Since you are a newbie, this has nothing to do with you so do something more fruitful and concentrate more on contributing to the forum with your FRs. Commenting on worn and dead issues with no proper understanding of the facts and distorting the facts will only get you into trouble.

Btw..your stage 1 already wrong.. nobody has superpowers here.. cannot make any WL give good service. If a WL has been bonked by 1000 customers within the past few months no matter what she will have the 'kling klang kling klang' stir coffee effect.. only if you have a 10 inch long and 3 inch wide dick you will get good service, otherwise you TFK also better.

KLKOOL
09-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Whatever samsters say, I only take it with a pinch of salt. You are right, I don't know enough of who is saint and who is devil. Just recently returned from Hatyai and found that the WLs there service is only so so. Not really exciting place but a cheap place to rest and relax with some company.:)

I already kena zapped 4 points for posting what people tell me. Somemore I say that this is not from me, it is someone who told me this. Sigh....

Service for WL is never guaranteed, anywhere, be it SG, Malaysia, Thailand or even China. For best service, visit the Soapy Massage joints like PL and CP4, Farm girls are best for company at night, but there are exceptions to the case... but much also depends on the type of girls that you pick... young and cute girls seldom have the experience or need to please men compared to the slighty more experienced girls... so the choice is really yours...

KLKOOL
09-01-2007, 01:55 PM
I am just back from Hatyai and the service I get is only so so. This time I go on my own without my boss, so everything go for budget. Not really worth talking about and basically, the WL just want to sleep or go out. I like servicing her, half sian, in the end I just ask her to FO. The booking price of an old hag WL is 1800 baht and a young one in another farm is 1500 baht. Both the service very average. I keep all my cash in hotel safe. Nothing lost and nothing much was gained too.

Came back and I was complaining to a fellow forumer in email and he told me that TV can make girls good service if he is around. I don't know TV and thought he is a conster because many people say he is one. I was also told he admitted to conning and you started the term don't TV me. Quite a cute term.

One more thing, on my last day I had a fall and the lady selling bra beside the 7-11 helped me. Strike a conversation with her and I may return to tackle her. Feel quite sian of just going there to bonk. Any bros have experience of tackle woman in Hatyai?

Well... cheonging is not a guaranteed experience as we have all explained. Even OKTs cannot guarantee the service of the girls. And TV is not superman... how to guarantee service... means if not satisfied, money back ? of course not...
Anyway... on tackling girls... many here have had the experience, but they are kind of sticky ... hehehe... i rather just be commercial and pay... cheers

Maybe u can also tell us the forumer who told you how great TV is .. :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't know his nick but he told me his name is Danny. He told me that if TV talk to the girl, she will give damn first class gf feeling but rates are slightly higher because the girl expect to be rewarded more. I don't mind paying more to fly first class with her. But can't find this TV guy and don't know whether reliable or not, somemore some forum brothers say he is conster but so far nobody complain much about the girl he intro. Complain as I read is all about selling some wares, wife run away and blame him and business scam.

Tackling ger can be quite fun compared to book and bonk. I never book girl from TV so don't know how super are his girl or which farm he operate in. I think all OKT will say their girl damn super good but this is from a samster who booked through TV.

So far the OKT in the farm all say guarantee good and can exchange for double the cash if the ger service no good. I didn't go back to the farm to exchange for cash as I don't want to kena humtam. This is not Malaysia but Hatyai, so be extra careful. :)

Well... cheonging is not a guaranteed experience as we have all explained. Even OKTs cannot guarantee the service of the girls. And TV is not superman... how to guarantee service... means if not satisfied, money back ? of course not...
Anyway... on tackling girls... many here have had the experience, but they are kind of sticky ... hehehe... i rather just be commercial and pay... cheers

Maybe u can also tell us the forumer who told you how great TV is .. :rolleyes:

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 02:27 PM
I already kena zapped. I went to your website to look see, very quiet. I don't really like to watch TV too. I prefer to watch DVD with LCD screen. Can choose the show I like and no advertisement.

hehehe why pple speak for TV cos they are supporter or they maybe clone. well im not admin so i dont know.

Why pple attack TV n his friends cos he pple dont like him, there is many many story so i also dont care.

this tv war being go on for few mths.

better stay out of it later u kanna zip zip :D

but dont know why now got plasma tv come out lol very funny it really fun to read the post here once in awhile.

i dont like to watch tv i only like to see pussy so tell me about tv phom mai kao chai

Hatyai OKT
09-01-2007, 03:33 PM
I am just back from Hatyai and the service I get is only so so.
Came back and I was complaining to a fellow forumer in email and he told me that TV can make girls good service if he is around. I don't know TV and thought he is a conster because many people say he is one. I wa Any bros have experience of tackle woman in Hatyai?

bro why din you look or me,i dont do all those crap TV and gang are doing,no ugly farm cunts,no street whores and such, but legal age SYT student cunts available for your viewing and short time lease. Next time come PM me lah Cheers:D

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 03:35 PM
What is your Thai hp number? Next time will be quite soon. I want to go there to tackle SYT selling bra. We can meet up for TCSS first.

bro why din you look or me,i dont do all those crap TV and gang are doing,no ugly farm cunts,no street whores and such, but legal age SYT student cunts available for your viewing and short time lease. Next time come PM me lah Cheers:D

Hatyai OKT
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
steady lah bro,if you got come just PM me sure meet u, but sorry lah bro cant give you my number yet cause i dun noe you, later you are TV clone how:eek:

KLKOOL
09-01-2007, 03:43 PM
vkoolboi

The additional that you pay to the girl is between you and her... nothing to do with a third party ...

If she provide good service... its correct to reward her...

If the girl is good... then keep her number... next time you can call her again. If not.. then move on...

Enough of TV... nowadays i have aversion to watching TV liao... :rolleyes: ...

Everyone have agenda here... but forget that the only agenda should be cheonging, sharing and having fun... cheers

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I am very stingy, will not reward easily but willing to pay more if can get the girl I want. But if go with my BOSS, he will give lots of tips. I thought the girl operate today, tomorrow gone. You mean the girl will stay in Hatyai to operate for a long time?

When I was there, the girls allowed me raw when I asked whether they got do raw or not. Actually I just testing the girl and will always put protection. Of the girls I ordered, all girls are willing to do raw. This is quite a surprise because in Malaysia, the girls will not budge.

I scared of the girls there and prefer chasing sales girls who are not in business.

vkoolboi

The additional that you pay to the girl is between you and her... nothing to do with a third party ...

If the girl is good... then keep her number... next time you can call her again. If not.. then move on...

Everyone have agenda here... but forget that the only agenda should be cheonging, sharing and having fun... cheers

vkoolboi
09-01-2007, 04:15 PM
Wah piang, of all people you think I am clone. You think with your number I can do what? Unless you scared I take your number and buy 4 D and strike first prize. If I strike 4D with your number, I take 3 girls from you at one shot to try 4P. Swee bo?

steady lah bro,if you got come just PM me sure meet u, but sorry lah bro cant give you my number yet cause i dun noe you, later you are TV clone how:eek:

Hatyai OKT
09-01-2007, 04:25 PM
vkoolboi

bro kool speakin on behalf of newbies,aint everybody one b4,aint u a newbie once too,aint you nid fxxking TV to bring you ard b4,now tink you very lao jiao meh more like lan jiao..........Of course everybody has a agenda in sbf dun you too,and initially if u aint have a third party you tink you can have quality cheonging now meh.bro kool if u aint cool dun act KOOL lah PUI:cool:

Hatyai OKT
09-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Wah piang, of all people you think I am clone. You think with your number I can do what? Unless you scared I take your number and buy 4 D and strike first prize. If I strike 4D with your number, I take 3 girls from you at one shot to try 4P. Swee bo?

bro U si peh SWEE lah,but as u can see,inside sbf there a lot of this kind of act lan jiao oops sorry lao jiao ppl la who actually all might be TV or his dogs,so i have to be xtra cautious....:rolleyes:

pussyman72
09-01-2007, 09:11 PM
what newbie we talking about lol even newbie also dont need to ask 3rd party to bring go find girl.

nbz said so many time so many pple create own website telling where to get girls liao still need 3rd party bring to get girl. is hatyai very hard to get girls....

from odean to sky or channivate soi 2 walk also can reach. go to those bro website la. they have map n go read the map n u be able to move ard.

book girl girl there never go more then 2k in farm. good one 2k soso 1.5k

ask tutu or 3rd party bring u there = 500 baht extra for no reason what is the use and next time u go may have to pay 500 extra again.

jin jin phom mai kao chai

this is not bkk this is hatyai lei go read the map n the info that some bros here have posted n create link to tell u how to go about in hatyai.

Chokedee PM72

pussyman72
09-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I already kena zapped. I went to your website to look see, very quiet. I don't really like to watch TV too. I prefer to watch DVD with LCD screen. Can choose the show I like and no advertisement.

hehehe thanks for visiting. my website is not more on sex but still can share if anyone willing to post. the forum is more for bros who love traveling to thailand and post nice pic pic for others to see and also share info how to go there.

share the life style of diff area, relationship n etc....

the forum is makeup of bros who know thailand well and also share experience the place they go.

is ok to be quiet dont need alot of pple. more pple = more flame prefer pple sharing then shooting. :D

:) this teach u not to get involve with other pple problem next time since u do not know the whole story. i know what is happenning but i no care cos i never kanna anythings so i prefer to be netural.

KLKOOL
10-01-2007, 01:08 AM
I am very stingy, will not reward easily but willing to pay more if can get the girl I want. But if go with my BOSS, he will give lots of tips. I thought the girl operate today, tomorrow gone. You mean the girl will stay in Hatyai to operate for a long time?

I scared of the girls there and prefer chasing sales girls who are not in business.

Girls normally operate for a few weeks to a few months... unless they manage to find a sponsor, in which case... they will work... but only covertly

Chasing sales girls is fun... BUT Hadyai is a small town... so sooner or later... ur past will catch up with you and you will have to look for greener pastures....

U R Malaysian... hehehehe... try and look for the Malaysian Bros lah... most have been to HDY and can share their exps... cheers. :D

KLKOOL
10-01-2007, 01:54 AM
bro kool speakin on behalf of newbies,aint everybody one b4,aint u a newbie once too,aint you nid fxxking TV to bring you ard b4,now tink you very lao jiao meh more like lan jiao..........Of course everybody has a agenda in sbf dun you too,and initially if u aint have a third party you tink you can have quality cheonging now meh.bro kool if u aint cool dun act KOOL lah PUI:cool:

Everyone was a newbie once... and no one should take advantage of a person just because he is a newbie.

My third party have always been friends and 'real' brothers... showing and sharing... and i am reciprocating as such...

I don't need to act Kool... my actions always speak for themselves. :cool:

vkoolboi
10-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Chasing sales girl you got tips? She sells bra and I buy already also no use and cannot give bra to my female colleagues as gift.

Anybody chase a few girls at one time in Hatyai before? If chase no result, I will contact Hatyai OKT to get ready to boom boom girls. But he sibei secretive about his hp. when I was in Hatyai, all the OKT volunteer to give me their name card and hp. Even bell hop also intro girls to me but I don't dare to take from them. Scared kena chop because I am on budget trip.

Girls normally operate for a few weeks to a few months... unless they manage to find a sponsor, in which case... they will work... but only covertly

Chasing sales girls is fun... BUT Hadyai is a small town... so sooner or later... ur past will catch up with you and you will have to look for greener pastures....

U R Malaysian... hehehehe... try and look for the Malaysian Bros lah... most have been to HDY and can share their exps... cheers. :D

vkoolboi
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Bro PM, you know the story? Can pm me the story or not? Although it don't involve me, I damn curious how this guy TV which is an old man caused so many brothers sleepless nights, new website created to discredit, armies of clones are mass produced to fight, dark side of human face became revealed, weakness of character is shown, blame, lies, promises, threats, families, names, plot, new terms are coined, business scam, marriage arrangement, tell tales behind others, salary for senior management in MNC revealed, etc... became a daily affair.

I find it very hard to believe an old man can caused this big super drama. Even TCS movies and hollywood blockbuster cannot put so many complicated stuff into one movie. I am completely awed and I asked myself is this real or is it a ploy to create lots of traffic in SBF because sex no longer attract enough eyeballs?

hehehe thanks for visiting.

i know what is happenning but i no care cos i never kanna anythings so i prefer to be netural.

yinyang
10-01-2007, 10:19 AM
..Can pm me the story or not? Although it don't involve me, I damn curious ...this big super drama.
..completely awed and I asked myself is this real
Are YOU yourself for real?? Curiosity kills the cat. C'mon, do you really expect PM to write you a script?

Go enjoy yourself Hdy with all guidance/info (by some well meaning bros here). Just MYOB and contribute positively FRs etc. There's welcome respite in this thread from WW3 without you digging up old wounds and antagonising ppl.

pussyman72
10-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Bro PM, you know the story? Can pm me the story or not? Although it don't involve me, I damn curious how this guy TV which is an old man caused so many brothers sleepless nights, new website created to discredit, armies of clones are mass produced to fight, dark side of human face became revealed, weakness of character is shown, blame, lies, promises, threats, families, names, plot, new terms are coined, business scam, marriage arrangement, tell tales behind others, salary for senior management in MNC revealed, etc... became a daily affair.

I find it very hard to believe an old man can caused this big super drama. Even TCS movies and hollywood blockbuster cannot put so many complicated stuff into one movie. I am completely awed and I asked myself is this real or is it a ploy to create lots of traffic in SBF because sex no longer attract enough eyeballs?

lol i agree with YY it not ur problem neither is mine so just go gather the info about hatyai and enjoy urself there. dont need too know about who is at fault cos it not related to u. :)

if u can just share ur FR with other bros here who also wants to know about the cheong place it will be good cos i have yet to see anyone really post a decent FR

know to much later kanna zip zip by either side :D

chokdee na

pussyman72
10-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Are YOU yourself for real?? Curiosity kills the cat. C'mon, do you really expect PM to write you a script?

Go enjoy yourself Hdy with all guidance/info (by some well meaning bros here). Just MYOB and contribute positively FRs etc. There's welcome respite in this thread from WW3 without you digging up old wounds and antagonising ppl.

hehehehe i wont wanna write script. i rather write pussy script or do video shot with puying lol :p

wei i very sian lei nb nothing much in sgp dont know find what veg to eat :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
10-01-2007, 11:08 AM
Chasing sales girl you got tips? She sells bra and I buy already also no use and cannot give bra to my female colleagues as gift.

Anybody chase a few girls at one time in Hatyai before? If chase no result, I will contact Hatyai OKT to get ready to boom boom girls. But he sibei secretive about his hp. when I was in Hatyai, all the OKT volunteer to give me their name card and hp. Even bell hop also intro girls to me but I don't dare to take from them. Scared kena chop because I am on budget trip.

Bro... to sian a girl... first thing is to open communication... hehe... if can communicate liao... can ask her to show you around the city mah... say u r stranger and would she be your guide... etc. etc. etc. .... this is just an example... many other ways... no need to buy thing from her... can even be as simple as buying fruits for her... hehehe...

As for Hatyai OKT... dunno if he is for real... never heard anything about him from any Hadyai regular before so cannot comment...

KLKOOL
10-01-2007, 11:21 AM

Hey YY... how have you been ???

Vkoolboi... take our advice... stop digging up the past unnecessarily... Let the past remain the past and move forward...

yinyang
10-01-2007, 12:03 PM
... how have you been ???
Nothing like you chasing dragon mui skirts hehehe. Wah, can even spoon feed on how to sian chabor somemore. Speaking from (s)experience hehehe:p
..i i very sian lei nb nothing much in sgp dont know find what veg to eat.
Aiyoh, you got too much protein diet. Just DIY, if cannot tong for your return trip up north with your tirak (chiangmai?):D

TUBORG
10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Going up with 1 other friend from 8 Feb (Thurs evening) to 11 Feb(Sun).
Flight only $116 return via TigerAir.
Plan to stay in New Season hotel 850Bahts with WI-FI.
We both in late 30s & mid 40s.
If anyone keen , can PM or [email protected] for flight details and we can go together and cheong as a group of maneageable size of 4.

vkoolboi
10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Trying to find out more about this drama has caused me quite a lot of points. Since, nobody wish to share, then also nothing can be done. I am not opening old wounds or antagonising people if there were no real hurt feelings and there were no evidences of people showing the ridiculous side of them in the drama.

Curosity has always been the most important element in finding new breakthroughs. If only men have not been curious, I think we would still be in stone age. PM doesn't mean write a script in PM. The person can give me his email and then send me the script but this in itself is also quite a lot to ask. My sense is PM72 and you are reasonable people, so I thought PM72 can give some objective review.

Since people are sensitive and I really cannot fight the army of clones, I shall not ask further about a drama revolving around an old man. If it is a drama revolving around a super babe, I can still accept. For this drama, it is really beyond my comprehension and imagination.

vkoolboi
10-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Thanks for your advice. I will try to sian her by inviting her to lunch, tour city and then tour my hotel room. Problem is she and me, chicken duck talk.

Normally how fast does samsters take to bed the girl eh?

I think BOSS can name you Chase Girl Advisor for Hatyai in future. thanks again.

Bro... to sian a girl... first thing is to open communication... hehe... if can communicate liao... can ask her to show you around the city mah... say u r stranger and would she be your guide... etc. etc. etc. .... this is just an example... many other ways... no need to buy thing from her... can even be as simple as buying fruits for her... hehehe...

As for Hatyai OKT... dunno if he is for real... never heard anything about him from any Hadyai regular before so cannot comment...

SexFreak
10-01-2007, 04:57 PM
Problem is she and me, chicken duck talk.

Still need to talk meh ??? When you are in International Field, let the "hand-sign" do the talking liao. :eek: bwahahahaha ................ :D

Long Live Hatyai !!!

Cheers !!!

Devil73
10-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Still need to talk meh ??? When you are in International Field, let the "hand-sign" do the talking liao. bwahahahaha ................

Long Live Hatyai !!!

Cheers !!!

Si SF! lastnight mai hiaw me in chatroom hor.....:p

pussyman72
10-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Curosity has always been the most important element in finding new breakthroughs. If only men have not been curious, I think we would still be in stone age. PM doesn't mean write a script in PM. The person can give me his email and then send me the script but this in itself is also quite a lot to ask. My sense is PM72 and you are reasonable people, so I thought PM72 can give some objective review.

what to be curosity about others problem which is not related to us. it is best to leave it alone and have our fun in whatever way bearing in mind what actually happen and what samsters here advices us.

as for me im already done with h. city thought im still talking to another dear dear in hatyai lol maybe meeting her up in bkk since she is going back to north also :D

that is the kind of fun we want to be curious. curious what kind of fun we can play on the bed with her hehehehehe :p

understand where im coming from ^.^

vkoolboi
10-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Unfortunately my curosity is quite boundless but when I am in Hatyai, I just concentrate the exploration of the pros

Okie catch the hint of what you say.

what to be curosity about others problem which is not related to us. it is best to leave it alone and have our fun in whatever way bearing in mind what actually happen and what samsters here advices us.

as for me im already done with h. city thought im still talking to another dear dear in hatyai lol maybe meeting her up in bkk since she is going back to north also :D

that is the kind of fun we want to be curious. curious what kind of fun we can play on the bed with her hehehehehe :p

understand where im coming from ^.^

KLKOOL
10-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Still need to talk meh ??? When you are in International Field, let the "hand-sign" do the talking liao. :eek: bwahahahaha ................

Long Live Hatyai !!!

Cheers !!!

Wah... since when u Hadyai Fan ??? :p I thot part of the fun is the chicken and duck talk... hehehe

TD0620G
11-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Problem is she and me, chicken duck talk.

Don't worry about this, as long as your kuku will know how to talk to her cibai when the time comes, no translation is needed :D

Dhornyboy
11-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Just return from hadyai.

So here comes my FR.

8 Jan Morning 0900
Reached Hadyai @ Lovely tours;p
Exchanged currency, rate was $100 is to 2310 baht.( quite low )
Head to this hotel called New World , paid for 450b per room nite. ( intro by someone on my way to hadyat. But I swear I will never gonna stay in this hotel anymore forever.)Bed is too soft. The only good thing about this hotel is the location. Steps away from lovely tours, food , and shopping. Went to eat pig orgarn soup intro by that someone i met on coach, AH LEK. I would say it really lifted my day. damn nice ! only 210 b for 2 ppl nia.

Around 11 after Breakfast, on my way back to hotel, I come across this hotel called " king's hotel" another budget and old hotel. but got massage. honry liao so aiya go up see see lo. wah lan to my surpirse inside can choose gals one. and there are almost 40 gals available for me to choose. Then I told the recep gal I dont want to choose, any I want oil massage and just get me a lady not older than me and able to speak chinese I happy liao then instructed her to come to hotel @ 12. Then around 12 ding dong. That massue arrived. Wah not bad ley. white white and pure chinese. first thing she asked me was " ni huai suo hua yu mah?" haha she is from yunan with work permit. nice... communication + er she quite sexy la... Then SOP massage.. oil oil abit .. touch my backside i start horny.. touch her legs... she ask me jus arrived hadyat not tired meh? ask me dont touch and move around. ask me to relax and let her massage .haha by now , i think she is not doing special one la. so i stop disturbing her. let her do her job. time up tipped her 100b and she fucked off. SIAN... I thought got sex before I visit farms.... nabu.

at 1340... I chio Ah LEk go makan again as seriously I am not familiar with hadyat. He brought me to a ba kut teh around the corner. Wah nice ley. 2 pax only 180b. The "T Ka" is the best I ever ate in my life, and I swear you wouldnt find anything calibre near in Singapore jus now breakfast i paid. (so he auto pay this one lo. quite nice person la. automatic one. and bring me here and there.) After that, He said he going Free and easy then told me to roam around on my own.. Hadyat is very to explore one la, he claimed. I flag a moto taxi , ask him to send me to merlin haha ( in fact i want to explore SKY first) This time I really know my way around SKY le:p NOT really that many KTVs as I expected. But got a girl I like la .. ( later next post I post pic)
Then ask her to go hotel @ 1500 . By 1500 she arrived. I didnt talk much, Strip her and sop FJ. didnt do much petting. As I want to unload first after 14 hours of coach ride.
This gal her name as Ah Nu , not really chio la. but nice figure. Fucked her thrice , all three times cum by Doggy .( sucker for ass)
The one thing I really like bout this gal is... she let me dig and caress her all i wanted as long as i wanted play with her body non stop

By the next day arrived, I send her off with a 200 baht tipping which she was quite happy haha. and even ask for my number and we did exchange numbers.
then kissed me goodbye.
Face : 5.5/10 (plain)
Figure : 9/10(nice tits and round ass)
Height : around 1.65 ba i guess
Boobs: C cup(Er.. tits are pinkish red)
Ass: Damn round ... and big.. ( when she cowgal, got the piak piak piak sound)
Skin: 8/10 fair ( My main attraction)
BBBJ : 6/10 ( bonked 3 times but only sucked me once and i dont mind really, touch touch abit I hard like steel rod le so can fuck anyway)
FJ : 6.5/10 (missionary, cowgal and came on doggy all 3 times)
Attitute : 8/10 ( very friendly)

( will continue day two in next post, tired le)

KLKOOL
11-01-2007, 10:38 AM
@Dhornyboy
nice FR... yeah... the BKT in HDY quite good... so is the pig organ soup ..hehehe...

nice to see you are having a good time... BTW...best massage in HDY is still Oliver...

It seems that most hotels in HDY have soft beds... wonder if they are like dat... or if it has been worn and overused... :p

CHeers...

KLKOOL
11-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Nothing like you chasing dragon mui skirts hehehe. Wah, can even spoon feed on how to sian chabor somemore. Speaking from (s)experience hehehe:p

Hahaha... too free in between chasing dragon mui mah... SO share share and TCSS here lorr...

yinyang
11-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Good, honest FR (it's being a looooong time). Any evening entertainment scene?
( will continue day two in next post, tired le)...
Forgot.. pls say hello to Shiok, DeKuip and Ciblover (MU rules!):)
.. too free in between chasing dragon mui mah... share share and TCSS here lorr...

eggkiller
11-01-2007, 06:17 PM
A Short FR:

I Visited HDY A Few mths Back & gotten a Gal called Gung from Andrew KTV at See Kim Yong. SHe Gave Me One Of The BEst BJ in my Life. Slurp...SLurp..Slurp.I EVEN Tried Anal On her. I Went Back A Few Days Back But The OKT Tell Me She No Longer Working.
I Tried Calling her HP but Could not Rch Her. ANy Bros Can Advise Me Will She Be Coming Back To Work? :confused:

DeKuip
12-01-2007, 01:25 AM
Good, honest FR (it's being a looooong time). Any evening entertainment scene?

Forgot.. pls say hello to Shiok, DeKuip and Ciblover (MU rules!):)

Thanks bro YY,

Happy 2007 for u too. (Tension becoz of Feyenoord - Spurs game... Feyenoord No1 :D)

eggkiller
12-01-2007, 06:07 AM
A Short FR:

I Visited HDY A Few mths Back & gotten a Gal called Gung from Andrew KTV at See Kim Yong. SHe Gave Me One Of The BEst BJ in my Life. Slurp...SLurp..Slurp.I EVEN Tried Anal On her. I Went Back A Few Days Back But The OKT Tell Me She No Longer Working.
I Tried Calling her HP but Could not Rch Her. ANy Bros Can Advise Me Will She Be Coming Back To Work? :confused:

Bros Here, Pls Help, I do Not have Much Contacts In Hatyai, I miss Gung & Her BJ alot. I will be Travelling To HDy again Nxt Week. SOS!!!

KLKOOL
12-01-2007, 07:15 AM
A Short FR:

Time to move on... old one dun go ... new one cannot come leh :cool:

Devil73
12-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Bros Here, Pls Help, I do Not have Much Contacts In Hatyai, I miss Gung & Her BJ alot. I will be Travelling To HDy again Nxt Week. SOS!!!

Heard that she already married liao.....

yinyang
12-01-2007, 09:27 AM
..honest FR (it's being a looooong time). Any evening entertainment scene? .. pls say hello to Shiok, DeKuip and Ciblover (MU rules!):)
To anonymous zapper: Glad you found your relief by -1. :rolleyes:
11-01-2007 09:58 PM Friend of

pussyman72
12-01-2007, 10:59 AM
To anonymous zapper: Glad you found your relief by -1. :rolleyes:
11-01-2007 09:58 PM Friend of

lol another buay gan zipper :rolleyes:

pussyman72
12-01-2007, 11:00 AM

:D still have many pussy ard that u can look for that can do even better. just take ur time to find another one better. im sure u will get one that u like :p

vkoolboi
12-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Problem is how to bring the time forward faster so that my kuku can exercise with her cibai. I more action than talk.

Don't worry about this, as long as your kuku will know how to talk to her cibai when the time comes, no translation is needed :D

vkoolboi
12-01-2007, 08:04 PM
You are lucky that gal give you anal. When I was there, the gal don't even give me BJ. Hatyai OKT where are you? Please list your gals services and price here.

A Short FR:

eggkiller
12-01-2007, 08:15 PM
You are lucky that gal give you anal. When I was there, the gal don't even give me BJ. Hatyai OKT where are you? Please list your gals services and price here.

R U SUre U Got The Correct Gal. She Is RecommendEd by a Friend.
Her BJ Make U Feel LIke HEavan SSia...GoT SLurp SLurp Sound SomemOre.
I Now Think Of It...COck StandIng Leow

eggkiller
12-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Heard that she already married liao.....

IF ITs REally TRUE, I Wish HEr All The Best.
NW I CAN ONly Wet Dreams & THink OF HER.
SOrry Wat I mean IS I SHall Sincerely WIsh HEr All The Best In Her Marriage
AS IT is SUPER Low TO PRobe FUrther BECAuse It is ALways Not RITE to
Mess wITH pEOPLE whO haD a haPPY fAMILY. i heARD pEOPLE hERE lIKE to iNVoLVE fAMILY mEMEBRS oR posT oUT wIFE pHOTO

Hatyai OKT
12-01-2007, 09:15 PM

bro you look 4 me ah,want girls sibo, my girls all si peh swee one.....when coming? arrange viewing 4 you. Bro pls understand my girls all geniune students i cant list prices n pics here but dun worry sure high spec one.

eggkiller
12-01-2007, 10:03 PM
bro you look 4 me ah,want girls sibo, my girls all si peh swee one.....when coming? arrange viewing 4 you. Bro pls understand my girls all geniune students i cant list prices n pics here but dun worry sure high spec one.
hatyAI OKT, CAN U Help ME Find STUDEnts? I Goin HDY Next Wk On A BIzNess
cum Leisure Trip But My Regular not Ard Already

pussyman72
12-01-2007, 10:42 PM

:eek: swee wah
can post some sample to see bo. i there so long never see very swee girl girl lei.

TD0620G
13-01-2007, 02:05 AM

How do we know they are genuine students? Hadyai got branded goods, fake virginity, fake cibai and even fake OKT... woudn't it be easy to get a fake student too? If I bring along a set of thai O-level exam questions, will they be able to answer? :D

Noni Juice
13-01-2007, 02:33 AM

you mean u take over self proclaimed hatyai taikor thaivisitor's job??:eek: he also always claim hthe gals he introduce all his ACE card, all beri good in bed etc....but in the end, it's all normal farm gals with normal service, only difference is the price is marked up by 500baht!:rolleyes:

so how to trust u?btw,u got website or blog or not?

eggkiller
13-01-2007, 03:54 AM
you mean u take over self proclaimed hatyai taikor thaivisitor's job?? he also always claim hthe gals he introduce all his ACE card, all beri good in bed etc....but in the end, it's all normal farm gals with normal service, only difference is the price is marked up by 500baht!:rolleyes:

U Mean There is sOmeone BetTer Than HDY Okt???
Who Is Better? Who Has Better Gals? Are Their Gals Safe?
Hw Much They Charge For Commission? Paiseh I Got So Many Questions .My TRIp Damn Near. Saya Sotong La

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 10:02 AM
bro klkool and YY thanks :p for teh compliment
(give me some points pls :p if u think I deserve haha)

Ok. second day at hadyai 9Jan

After I sent Ah Nu away, I went for Breakfast ( BKT). Then went to SKY again by foot ... really not far and can walk. By the way forget to tell you all now hadyai suka suka rain. no warning one.. cb short duration but sometimes big rain sometimes small. I was caught in a big rain on my way there... CCB... wet ... then shop around farms.. that was like 12 noon already I think... most OKT tried to push the same type of calibre chickens to me.. and guess teh calibre bros? FAT UGLY one la. nabu... 1300 also have liao. haha. If u really interested i tell u loh 1000 okt ask u to pick and roll
Anyway... SKY dont have the type of gals I wanted so I left with a deserted heart... on my way leaving I went to 7-11 to pickup some more caps and drink before I leave SKY. Then comes a TUT TUT, haha, I board it and straight away I tell him.. Chanivet. He ask me ai cha bo mah? I said to him yes. because really sian.. SKY and rain makes me no mood to DIY and aiya 500 baht more loh.

Then he brought me to this KTV which I still remember the name still. 888 KTV. BROS, IN CASE U GUYS HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA ALL THE CHA BOS HERE NO IC NOR WORKPERMIT ONE. how do i know? continue to read and u will know. In this KTV there are 2 calibre, 1500 and 2000 ofc tutu sent me there so 2000 and 2500. aiya I saw the lower cat one also not bad anyhow chose one. ask her 1400 reach my room. Then Tutu send me back to hotel. Outside Neo Hadyat , got this chicken rice , went to eat not bad damage around 140 for me alone. I picked alot of things.. chicken char siew and siew yok.. haha

Around 1410 this gal named cherlyn arrived. Bros.. here comes a FR that I think not of us wanted. sian! worst attitude + service I ever had in my fucking life. Came in sat down talk cock... I pet with her for a while.. then she ask me to poke my bro on her sis. I ask her to bj she say she dont like...
Ok.. nvm... Then i dont poke.. continue to dig her lick her nipple... then her fuck up attitude starts to show.. " dont play if you dont feel like fucking.." "dont wait my time" she can speak hokkien btw.. then I was like wtf... I havent warm up ... fuck gi lan ah... ok.. in the end i also sian .. Jus anyhow fuck her and came in less than 4 mins... no mood..

Guess what she did after i came? she took out kniting kit and knit tissue box ... Wah lan I confirm sian liao.. so i drink my whisky.. watch tv.. smoke..
her hp rang 10 times at least in 1 hour. I tell her I dont like tha fucking ring tone too noisy.. ask her put to vibration.. and give her a cb look... she ignore me.. wah lan.. i too lan liao.. i told her "u call your okt now" and i told okt about her attitude and service.. u know wat okt told me? " you pick one what .. can blame who?". Aiya at that time I was like whatever la... I drank quite abit of whisky.. and fall asleep. that was around 1700 i think. @ 1900 this chick wakes me up.... tells me she is going out.... nabu... what the fuck?
she say her best friend birthday must go, cannot dont go... ask me if I want to go... I told her.."u can go all u like but dont come back tonight, i iwll tell okt.. call her now .. cos I dont want to see your fucking face anymore".. she knows and feel my wrath and anger now... she then turn soft... sai nai me.. deep french me and ask me dont angry.. Then I took the chance to cum once more.. after that I tell her to go to her frens place.

@ around 2300 she return.. told me she hungry havent ate... I was sleeping all along so I havent eat anything too. Went to road side.. I ate fish maw soup nice ! 80 baht and she ate hor fun 50 fun nia.
then returned to hotel. she hug me.. talk cock and I asked her for her IC because i was curious and wanted to do something... come to realise she is no IC holder.. and told me she came from mymmar.. and told me in fact all the gals in that ktv are from mymmar. then tells me she came here becos her husband in mymmar always beat her up.. and house no money... father dead when she was 5 mum was sole breadwinner blah blah..
hoping to cool me down ... wah lan... i looked my 3 year old meh? Anyway bros, risky la... then we fucked once more... then bath and went to bed. Early morning wake up she bathed and said she leaving and ask me for tipping... I entertained her with 100 baht.. she not happy and then stole my half bottle chivas...

Haha.. I am not familiar with HAdyai but I sure travel alot.. I know I cannot assume putting all my money in my wallet is save . I keep in places .. if not i sure she will steal. Aiya half bottle of chivas, let her take la.. anyway bros .. bottom line is 888 ktv chanivet... ask them for IC upfront before paying. and you guys will know I am not bsing. will post that cb i fucked too. but i realise here cannot post pic.. must upload then send link huh?

Face : 7.5/10 (quite ok for with makeup)

Figure : 5/10( flat ass turns me off bad even if she got paris hiltons face)

Height : around 1.58 ba i guess

Boobs: 7/10a cup at most (Er.. tits are pinkish red) actually I quite heng ... 2 gals in 2 days pinkish tits... haha

Ass: 1/10 flat

Skin: 7/10 fair and white ( My main attraction)

BBBJ : no blow job la... fucked up service

FJ : 4.5/10 (missionary only as i dont really got the mood to fuck her. I fuck for the sake of cumming .. so my 2000 baht not wasted)

Attitute : 1/10 ( As if she booked me. and worst of all... stole my whisky..and asked me for tipping)

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 10:35 AM
her face

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5007/image002jw3.jpg

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 10:59 AM
How do we know they are genuine students? Hadyai got branded goods, fake virginity, fake cibai and even fake OKT... woudn't it be easy to get a fake student too? If I bring along a set of thai O-level exam questions, will they be able to answer?

::eek: :eek:

Edit: Hadyai Okt... u sure... u got students lobang? can post me a pic and price? pls?

i12bangu29
13-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Me reaching Hatyai tomorrow morning....any brudder here can help...Me super new bird here...havent even book hotel yet

vkoolboi
13-01-2007, 01:42 PM
I am not lao jiao but can still give some help. Ask TuTuk to bring you to Lovely Tours or 707 Tours. Ask the counter uncle or auntie about hotel rates and then you pay there to get hotel voucher. There is a discount compared to going to hotel direct. I think some small discount but still good for budget.

After that pm Hatyai OKT if you want student WL. Otherwise, the bell boy will recommend WL to you. Some give good service, some give devil service, see whether you lucky or not.

Me reaching Hatyai tomorrow morning....any brudder here can help...Me super new bird here...havent even book hotel yet

pussyman72
13-01-2007, 02:00 PM
I am not lao jiao but can still give some help. Ask TuTuk to bring you to Lovely Tours or 707 Tours. Ask the counter uncle or auntie about hotel rates and then you pay there to get hotel voucher. There is a discount compared to going to hotel direct. I think some small discount but still good for budget.

After that pm Hatyai OKT if you want student WL. Otherwise, the bell boy will recommend WL to you. Some give good service, some give devil service, see whether you lucky or not.

lol better not ask bell boy. 1st it will be over charge and the girl quality usually sucks. go find ur way to SKY or chanivate to get girls. of course there is other place but i doubt u able to get there if u are not familiar with h. city.

SKY n chanivate is the most ez place to get to. go check out my forum map or check out some bros website on the location for SKY n chanivate.

Bear in mind the farm girls price range is 1500 to 2000.

Cheers

TD0620G
13-01-2007, 02:20 PM
here's another good site to go to for newbies :- http://www.diyexplorerhatyai.blogspot.com/

hadyai is a small place, you can even drive your car in so that next time u will be more familiar with the roads.

yanz
13-01-2007, 02:58 PM
hi guys, gotta a qn to ask, say if i touch down hatyai airport 2200hrs,(weird timings thanks to the tiger) will there still be any travel agencies open for me to purchase hotel vouchers? worst to worst anyone knows whats the current price for walk-in SGV or New Season. any advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks.:)

pussyman72
13-01-2007, 03:11 PM
hi guys, gotta a qn to ask, say if i touch down hatyai airport 2200hrs,(weird timings thanks to the tiger) will there still be any travel agencies open for me to purchase hotel vouchers? worst to worst anyone knows whats the current price for walk-in SGV or New Season. any advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks.:)

hmm that will be a problem cos most of them is close but maybe u can try 707 the last time when i was there very late ard 9plus 707 was still open.

but if no then u either talk to the hotel said u will get the voucher tomorrow if they said cannot then u have to pay the normal rate. i cant remember how much is SGV or NS but it should not be alot the most add 100 baht or less.

unless u go on the holiday then the price will go up alot. cheers

yanz
13-01-2007, 03:21 PM
i think the earliest i can reach town from airport would b 2230hrs. since the diff for those hotels would only be 100B then it wouldn't b much of a prob. i was taken aback from the first trip when i stayed at Novotel. walk-in was 1.9k or something, got a voucher for 1.2k instead. :eek: anyway at this late hour where would b a good venue to pick up gals? thanks for ur advice, has up u with my pitiful 2 pts. :)

yanz.

pussyman72
13-01-2007, 03:26 PM
i think the earliest i can reach town from airport would b 2230hrs. since the diff for those hotels would only be 100B then it wouldn't b much of a prob. i was taken aback from the first trip when i stayed at Novotel. walk-in was 1.9k or something, got a voucher for 1.2k instead. :eek: anyway at this late hour where would b a good venue to pick up gals? thanks for ur advice, has up u with my pitiful 2 pts.

yanz.

hehehe dont stay high class la stay normal one price should not be alot.

expected what u will ask. most farm will be closed by then either u go to those sexy show to book, ktv or pub to book girl girl else go disco try to hook one back. :D expect price abit higher in this place only disco if u heng heng u no need to pay else pay only hehehehe

else try to get one massage girl n try to see her got do bo hehehe my friend got his one in SGV massage girl stay all the way with him give him 3 shot in the nite. lol

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 03:41 PM
if u reach there late, u can always check in hotel for 1 night.. then buy vouchers next day.. difference is not significant one.

as for cha bo... really if u are going on your own like me :p I suggest u read some sites first. and explore SKY and chanivet as long as u see ktv go in and choose. if u think for the first time u dont know where to go.. how to go...

bo pian lo, ask tutu to bring u to see cha bo... they will make another 500baht ... then next day or so u can go back to the area on your own...

btw... farms open early.. around 10 am is the best time to reach them... afternoon... most farm will be left with fat and ugly ones
(especially the popular ones).. no joke.

and er ask for IC... and not assume they look legal. some are mymmars.

yanz
13-01-2007, 03:44 PM
hehehe dont stay high class la stay normal one price should not be alot.

expected what u will ask. most farm will be closed by then either u go to those sexy show to book, ktv or pub to book girl girl else go disco try to hook one back. expect price abit higher in this place only disco if u heng heng u no need to pay else pay only hehehehe

else try to get one massage girl n try to see her got do bo hehehe my friend got his one in SGV massage girl stay all the way with him give him 3 shot in the nite. lol

kaoz, what u mean expected i will ask?! :D on my first trip i went to the so called coyote bars - HI-So, Bar Berry. pretty gals aplenty, spent a chunk on LDs yet unfruitful, went to the Paragon disco, wooo, total darkness, loud ear blasting techno, did a quick scan n din see or couldnt see any pretty gals.. quickly exited the place. total time spent inside, 15mins.:eek: never saw any KTVs. are the ktvs there same concept like sin where gals will come n raba raba? will try it out next time. i went to SGV massage once. couldnt choose Massage gal le, anyway before entering room i bioed into the tank n saw mostly MILFs?! not my type, i like SYTs le, hehe. u know of any KTVs with SYTs for bookin? kekeke... thanks

yanz.

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 03:49 PM
heres the pic of the gal for this FR
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2724/gal1zn2.jpg

Just return from hadyai.

So here comes my FR.

8 Jan Morning 0900
Reached Hadyai @ Lovely tours;p
Exchanged currency, rate was $100 is to 2310 baht.( quite low )
Head to this hotel called New World , paid for 450b per room nite. ( intro by someone on my way to hadyat. But I swear I will never gonna stay in this hotel anymore forever.)Bed is too soft. The only good thing about this hotel is the location. Steps away from lovely tours, food , and shopping. Went to eat pig orgarn soup intro by that someone i met on coach, AH LEK. I would say it really lifted my day. damn nice ! only 210 b for 2 ppl nia.

Around 11 after Breakfast, on my way back to hotel, I come across this hotel called " king's hotel" another budget and old hotel. but got massage. honry liao so aiya go up see see lo. wah lan to my surpirse inside can choose gals one. and there are almost 40 gals available for me to choose. Then I told the recep gal I dont want to choose, any I want oil massage and just get me a lady not older than me and able to speak chinese I happy liao then instructed her to come to hotel @ 12. Then around 12 ding dong. That massue arrived. Wah not bad ley. white white and pure chinese. first thing she asked me was " ni huai suo hua yu mah?" haha she is from yunan with work permit. nice... communication + er she quite sexy la... Then SOP massage.. oil oil abit .. touch my backside i start horny.. touch her legs... she ask me jus arrived hadyat not tired meh? ask me dont touch and move around. ask me to relax and let her massage .haha by now , i think she is not doing special one la. so i stop disturbing her. let her do her job. time up tipped her 100b and she fucked off. SIAN... I thought got sex before I visit farms.... nabu.

at 1340... I chio Ah LEk go makan again as seriously I am not familiar with hadyat. He brought me to a ba kut teh around the corner. Wah nice ley. 2 pax only 180b. The "T Ka" is the best I ever ate in my life, and I swear you wouldnt find anything calibre near in Singapore jus now breakfast i paid. (so he auto pay this one lo. quite nice person la. automatic one. and bring me here and there.) After that, He said he going Free and easy then told me to roam around on my own.. Hadyat is very to explore one la, he claimed. I flag a moto taxi , ask him to send me to merlin haha ( in fact i want to explore SKY first) This time I really know my way around SKY le:p NOT really that many KTVs as I expected. But got a girl I like la .. ( later next post I post pic)
Then ask her to go hotel @ 1500 . By 1500 she arrived. I didnt talk much, Strip her and sop FJ. didnt do much petting. As I want to unload first after 14 hours of coach ride.
This gal her name as Ah Nu , not really chio la. but nice figure. Fucked her thrice , all three times cum by Doggy .( sucker for ass)
The one thing I really like bout this gal is... she let me dig and caress her all i wanted as long as i wanted play with her body non stop

By the next day arrived, I send her off with a 200 baht tipping which she was quite happy haha. and even ask for my number and we did exchange numbers.
then kissed me goodbye.
Face : 5.5/10 (plain)
Figure : 9/10(nice tits and round ass)
Height : around 1.65 ba i guess
Boobs: C cup(Er.. tits are pinkish red)
Ass: Damn round ... and big.. ( when she cowgal, got the piak piak piak sound)
Skin: 8/10 fair ( My main attraction)
BBBJ : 6/10 ( bonked 3 times but only sucked me once and i dont mind really, touch touch abit I hard like steel rod le so can fuck anyway)
FJ : 6.5/10 (missionary, cowgal and came on doggy all 3 times)
Attitute : 8/10 ( very friendly)

( will continue day two in next post, tired le)

yanz
13-01-2007, 03:50 PM
if u reach there late, u can always check in hotel for 1 night.. then buy vouchers next day.. difference is not significant one.

as for cha bo... really if u are going on your own like me :p I suggest u read some sites first. and explore SKY and chanivet as long as u see ktv go in and choose. if u think for the first time u dont know where to go.. how to go...

bo pian lo, ask tutu to bring u to see cha bo... they will make another 500baht ... then next day or so u can go back to the area on your own...

btw... farms open early.. around 10 am is the best time to reach them... afternoon... most farm will be left with fat and ugly ones
(especially the popular ones).. no joke.

and er ask for IC... and not assume they look legal. some are mymmars.

thanks for the advice, yeah, i explored Channivate w/o any tuks. but thats for the mornin, but where can i find gals the night i arrive. n pardon me but i find that the farm gals in Channivate not very SYT le, maybe i wasnt lucky enuff. n yah my fren booked a myanmar gal. totally couldnt see any diff.

cheers,
yanz.

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 03:55 PM
honestly .. i havent explored the night scene in Hatyai.

:( alone.. so i dont really dare.. i know.. thais lim chiu(drunk) liao very aggressive.

all alone.. i dont dare. and i dont wanna risk.

next time got chance we explore together ;0

i am very into hadyat... gonna change my nick to hadyat siao haha:p

pussyman72
13-01-2007, 04:07 PM

:( alone.. so i dont really dare.. i know.. thais lim chiu(drunk) liao very aggressive.

dont worry la nite time u explored also no problem de hehehe they dont really disturb tourist hehehe.

so long u dont take up their offer to bring u ard u should be alright.

nite time most farm close liao only those that operate ktv in the nite u can go try

yanz
13-01-2007, 04:17 PM

alone.. so i dont really dare.. i know.. thais lim chiu(drunk) liao very aggressive.

how many times u been to hatyai? addicted to hatyai already?? haha. overall i still prefer bkk. more shoppin, discos n prettier gals. hatyai more like a laid back chill out holiday, thou i've only been there once. i will definitely be back again to explore, i'm the adventurous kind, even thou i went with frens, i like to go around look see look see even if i'm alone. n i think most thais are very frenly as long as u treat them with respect, n they drink really really slow.. i dunno how the hell they even get high? haha.. one place really safe n entertainin would be kiss channel. tons of malaysians with their pooyings in tow. i was kinda attracted by one dancer thou she dont really show much intrest in me, lol. dunno whether they could be booked or not.. :rolleyes:

i12bangu29
13-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Will U still be there tomorrow morning?

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 05:24 PM
how many times u been to hatyai? addicted to hatyai already?? haha. overall i still prefer bkk. more shoppin, discos n prettier gals. hatyai more like a laid back chill out holiday, thou i've only been there once. i will definitely be back again to explore, i'm the adventurous kind, even thou i went with frens, i like to go around look see look see even if i'm alone. n i think most thais are very frenly as long as u treat them with respect, n they drink really really slow.. i dunno how the hell they even get high? haha.. one place really safe n entertainin would be kiss channel. tons of malaysians with their pooyings in tow. i was kinda attracted by one dancer thou she dont really show much intrest in me, lol. dunno whether they could be booked or not.. :rolleyes:

bro, my last trip was my second trip.
btw i have been to bkk more than 10 times. but i like hadyai more.
1 reason is i know alot of ppl there. due to work nature. and reason why both times i visit hadyai alone is becos thats a side of me that none of my family members or frens know. And i dont intend to let them know too.
BKK is nice but too fast paced for me. Hadyai gals booked, can fuck slowly in room and do petting.. easily satisfied with 200 baht tipping.

but yeah i would like to try night scenes too. wonder if paragon is like bkk hollywood. if it is... then it should be fun and happening.

yanz
13-01-2007, 05:46 PM
bro, my last trip was my second trip.
btw i have been to bkk more than 10 times. but i like hadyai more.
1 reason is i know alot of ppl there. due to work nature. and reason why both times i visit hadyai alone is becos thats a side of me that none of my family members or frens know. And i dont intend to let them know too.
BKK is nice but too fast paced for me. Hadyai gals booked, can fuck slowly in room and do petting.. easily satisfied with 200 baht tipping.

but yeah i would like to try night scenes too. wonder if paragon is like bkk hollywood. if it is... then it should be fun and happening.

yah, bkk n hatyai are miles apart esp the pace. i'm not much of a marathon fucker so i dont need to stay inside hotel whole day, i prefer goin out to shop or explore n preferbly end the night with some crazy drinkin. maybe becoz i'm still quite young. however i do agree with u gals in hatyai r not so money minded compared to bkk gals. they r more easily contented. n NO!, paragon is not like Hollywood. i think its more like those shake head discos in JB. Kiss Channel is more like hollywood but a much smaller scale. quite entertaining actually. :)

yanz.

yinyang
13-01-2007, 08:13 PM
.. havent explored the night scene in Hatyai.
( alone.. so i dont really dare.. i know.. thais lim chiu(drunk) liao very aggressive...dont wanna risk. ..change nick to hadyat siao haha:p
Thais are generally polite, friendly -no trouble, unless one's asking for it. KC's mainstream, but there are other entertainment outlets to suit your tastes. At Westside pub (good rock band), even got birthday cake treats (on 2 occassions) from thais unknown to us in neighbouring table. Be nice, friendly and they will reciprocate. If you strike right chord with your gal, she can show you places for makan, nightspots.

Seems you didn't do too bad with your IC-less gal. There's more to fun than just being holed up in room all day long. Go visit temples, shop, massage etc. Could not help being amused at your last bit on being stuck to Hdy, like many others before you. Another 1 bites the dust (joking arh). Chok dee:p

yinyang
13-01-2007, 08:13 PM
.. havent explored the night scene in Hatyai.
( alone.. so i dont really dare.. i know.. thais lim chiu(drunk) liao very aggressive...dont wanna risk. ..change nick to hadyat siao haha:p
Thais are generally polite, friendly -no trouble, unless one's asking for it. KC's mainstream, but there are other entertainment outlets to suit your tastes. At Westside pub (good rock band), even got birthday cake treats (on 2 occassions) from thais unknown to us in neighbouring table. Be nice, friendly and they will reciprocate. If you strike right chord with your gal, she can show you places for makan, nightspots.

Seems you didn't do too bad with your IC-less gal. There's more to fun than just being holed up in room all day long. Go visit temples, shop, massage etc. Could not help ben amused at your last bit on being stuck to Hdy, like many others before you. Another 1 bites the dust (joking arh). Chok dee:p

Dhornyboy
13-01-2007, 09:03 PM
well ok la.. anyway i go hadyai to find fuck and forget.
if i want to go temple and do shopping and stuff.
bkk i would choose over hadyai.

:p

shiok1968
14-01-2007, 09:15 AM
To anonymous zapper: Glad you found your relief by -1.
11-01-2007 09:58 PM Friend of Yoh bro, ignore such assholes. Waiting for him to zap me also.:p

Thanks for the regards. Happy 2007 to you also.:D

Hatyai OKT
15-01-2007, 01:46 PM
:eek: swee wah
can post some sample to see bo. i there so long never see very swee girl girl lei.

eh CBman want swee cha bo go look for your bro ah SOON la why look for me,you all best buddies wat,maybe can even fuck his cha bo for free.:rolleyes:

Hatyai OKT
15-01-2007, 02:05 PM
How do we know they are genuine students? Hadyai got branded goods, fake virginity, fake cibai and even fake OKT... woudn't it be easy to get a fake student too? If I bring along a set of thai O-level exam questions, will they be able to answer? :D

KNN another act lan jiao oh fuck sorry act lao jiao cunt,eh bro still got chua sai anot better go see doctor or esle your fuck face will nvr change,bro chua sai anyone can be skeptical about this, anyway bros who come to hdy is to satisfiy their dickhead not to have a bighead hunting for chicks.If you dun believe it dun buy it simple, why do you have to open your PAK HEEEhere.:cool:

Hatyai OKT
15-01-2007, 02:48 PM
you mean u take over self proclaimed hatyai taikor thaivisitor's job??:eek: he also always claim hthe gals he introduce all his ACE card, all beri good in bed etc....but in the end, it's all normal farm gals with normal service, only difference is the price is marked up by 500baht!

KNN bro i dun do shitty farm girls,you another PAK HEEE izit and i m NOTtrying to be TV cos i dun do crap farm girls,i declared i do take commmission.:rolleyes:

Hatyai OKT
15-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Edit: Hadyai Okt... u sure... u got students lobang? can post me a pic and price? pls?

bro sorry pls understand they are students,usage of their pics online can cause trouble for them.just pm me when you are in HDY n will arrange a viewing for you.:D

duck84
15-01-2007, 04:34 PM
hi bro but hws the pricing like ..? cause after CNY i will be up there...woo

vkoolboi
15-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Better for you to leave your Thai HP for bros to contact. You can give bros a description of the service like, CIM, CIF, BBBJ, AR, etc and age, boobs size, etc.

If possible, you can get bros who have used your services to provide some FR for the rest. I think this should help you.:)

bro sorry pls understand they are students,usage of their pics online can cause trouble for them.just pm me when you are in HDY n will arrange a viewing for you.:D

maesaicowboy
15-01-2007, 06:03 PM
I can assure you that he cannot hide from it forever. My trip back to s'pore is a fruitful one, very soon you will see the result.Hey Uncle Ben! What happened to your points? Your points fall like waterfall after you revealed you are a GM and making 400,000bht a month? :eek: Luckily you didn't reveal which company you working for or else your company shares fall like your reputation points. So new year over already. What was the fruitful result you promised? :D Uncle TV still writing about how big hole you are with your salary in his blog leh.

pussyman72
15-01-2007, 06:31 PM
eh CBman want swee cha bo go look for your bro ah SOON la why look for me,you all best buddies wat,maybe can even fuck his cha bo for free.

wah how u know ah. i know ah soon u check me ah, very few bro know lei unless u are who i think u are :D just for ur info hor not many pple know about this. very small handful of pple know. can count out somemore. altogether 4 pple know this. hehehe

ah ya dont get uncle soon involve la. i just asking u since u have student ma. like this u also dulan me :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
15-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Hey Uncle Ben! What happened to your points? Your points fall like waterfall after you revealed you are a GM and making 400,000bht a month? Luckily you didn't reveal which company you working for or else your company shares fall like your reputation points. So new year over already. What was the fruitful result you promised? Uncle TV still writing about how big hole you are with your salary in his blog leh.

huh? how come step on this psyberegg face? like tat got show liao lah.:D looks like Tv not afraid (i am not saying me. i beri afraid and respect gm mak mak:o ).

sansiroo
15-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I can assure you that he cannot hide from it forever. My trip back to s'pore is a fruitful one, very soon you will see the result.

Aiya, very sianzzz hearing him sing the same song again and again lah.....just tua kang lah.....just read wat conman posted this in his blog lah....don't think he now give a fuck abt cyberaid lah...:rolleyes:

================================================
15 January 2007: 8:04 am: thaivisitor

Confusion In SBF (Part 1)

Having taken some time reading back the posts in SBF, I was really amused and confused by Cyberaid’s posts. By the way, Cyberaid is Ben incase some fo you guys who goes to Hat Yai don’t know about that.

Actually, F**K! I shouldn’t have quarrelled with him leh. Should have been even better friends if he had told me he earn 400,000 Baht as a GM of a MNC (Malaysian Nee Company). Nee means rubber lah, like Chu Nee,.. know what I mean? Also earning 400,000 Baht would make him the highest paid GM in the whole of Thailand! F**k, even MDs and some presidents of companies earn less than him leh! Very hard to find GM even earn 100,000 Baht for that matter.

So wasted lah. I should have been good friends with him right? Because when you have such high income and such high position with such high influnce, you will be associated with the really high society in Thailand, getting invited to famous functions, getting to know and date high-society personalities, and also getting laid byhigh-society personalities especially if you’re a foreigner.

But funny how the only Hi-Society that Ben goes to is the High-Society Club in Hat Yai where you see girls dancing in bikini and the only dates he gets are from such dancers and student FLs where he has to pay 8,000 to 15,000 Baht for a night. By the way, everyone else pays 5,000 Baht or less for a student FL.

So, it really is confusing right? Tomorrow, I’ll post other matters from his posts that also confuse me because many things very contradicting leh.

eggkiller
15-01-2007, 07:35 PM
eh CBman want swee cha bo go look for your bro ah SOON la why look for me,you all best buddies wat,maybe can even fuck his cha bo for free.:rolleyes:

Bro Relax LaH..HW Come U Bcome so Heated Up All Of A Sudden.
Wan ME To HELp U KIll Some EGGS?

eggkiller
15-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Having taken some time reading back the posts in SBF, I was really amused
But funny how the only Hi-Society that Ben goes to is the High-Society Club in Hat Yai where you see girls dancing in bikini and the only dates he gets are from such dancers and student FLs where he has to pay 8,000 to 15,000 Baht for a night. By the way, everyone else pays 5,000 Baht or less for a student FL.

So, it really is confusing right? Tomorrow, I’ll post other matters from his posts that also confuse me because many things very contradicting leh.

BRO U Also Very Heated Up With Mr Egg LEI. Wat Happen? U Seen HIm B4?

sansiroo
15-01-2007, 07:46 PM
BRO U Also Very Heated Up With Mr Egg LEI. Wat Happen? U Seen HIm B4?

No lah..dat one posted by tvpimp lah...he veri hot with Mr Egg becos Mr Egg pua his pimping kangtao lah...

TD0620G
16-01-2007, 04:00 AM
KNN another act lan jiao oh fuck sorry act lao jiao cunt,eh bro still got chua sai anot better go see doctor or esle your fuck face will nvr change,bro chua sai anyone can be skeptical about this, anyway bros who come to hdy is to satisfiy their dickhead not to have a bighead hunting for chicks.If you dun believe it dun buy it simple, why do you have to open your PAK HEEEhere.:cool:

interesting... so is this how u answer customers who wish wants more information? :rolleyes: Very good customer service indeed. You must be in the running for most polite OKT of the year award.

eggkiller
16-01-2007, 06:19 AM

REcently WeaTher So Chilling BUt YEt U So Hot. U Seems To HAve Hidden Agenda With MAny People Here. OK I THINK OF A NiCk For U: "PAK MA"

vkoolboi
16-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I don't think it is impossible to make 400000 baht a month as a GM. My boss makes more than him and he is not yet a GM. Different company pay their staff differently. You link his salary to his points not fair to him lah. I seriously dont think he tow kang.

Hey Uncle Ben! What happened to your points? Your points fall like waterfall after you revealed you are a GM and making 400,000bht a month? :eek: Luckily you didn't reveal which company you working for or else your company shares fall like your reputation points. So new year over already. What was the fruitful result you promised? :D Uncle TV still writing about how big hole you are with your salary in his blog leh.

vkoolboi
16-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Hatyai OKT, Is Ah Soon a OKT and competing with you in Hatyai?

Ah Keong
16-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Yo all Hatyai bros

Going down to Hatyai tmr with some friends.

Any gd bro can recommend a gd taxi driver to me? I have one that always appear during meal times and lazy to bring us to temples for praying and the "saloons" that he brings are always that few.

If any bro have, please kindly recommend.

Many thanks.

pussyman72
16-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Hatyai OKT, Is Ah Soon a OKT and competing with you in Hatyai?

vkoolboi, u ask too much question hehehehe :D well he has a real fish tank

vkoolboi
16-01-2007, 03:48 PM
This mean he has a farm. Ah Soon has swee cha boh in farm and Hatyai OKT has students FL. Will be good for Ah Soon to advertise his swee cha boh here including price and service. Same for Hatyai OKT.

If not this thread flooded with too many buay gan stories.

vkoolboi, u ask too much question hehehehe :D well he has a real fish tank

Dhornyboy
17-01-2007, 01:01 AM

seriously bro.. i dont think i will go upcai then go online... where got time:p
anyway ... next trip i am planning on the april period. this time will travel by air la.. at the mean time i will continue to do more home work.

Mafan
17-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Hi Im Newbie in HDY. Will be there on 28th Feb nite flight :( so no gals i think. till sunday afternoon have ard 6 commando with me. will comfirm again when time reach. so where can i find gals ?? where have good food ?? which hotel is better ?? Damm im such a newbie.

yinyang
17-01-2007, 09:10 AM
...newbie in HDY. ...:( so no gals i think. so where can i find gals ?? where have good food ?? which hotel is better ?? Damm im such a newbie.
Need recce mission again, really? Some more +6 commndo raid?:p

Hatyai OKT
17-01-2007, 12:14 PM
hi bro but hws the pricing like ..? cause after CNY i will be up there...woo

bro its 2000baht and up for ST just pm me your arrival date and thai hp no c u:D

Hatyai OKT
17-01-2007, 12:20 PM
wah how u know ah. i know ah soon u check me ah, very few bro know lei unless u are who i think u are :D just for ur info hor not many pple know about this. very small handful of pple know. can count out somemore. altogether 4 pple know this. hehehe

ah ya dont get uncle soon involve la. i just asking u since u have student ma. like this u also dulan me

bro CB we all friend la, i oso friend with ah soon, just disturb you only la,got come HDY pm me:D

Hatyai OKT
17-01-2007, 12:33 PM
interesting... so is this how u answer customers who wish wants more information? :rolleyes: Very good customer service indeed. You must be in the running for most polite OKT of the year award.

bro chua sai you so lan jiao where would you need my services,your kang tow so good.Anyway threres a fine line between asking for more info and making trouble i think you shd noe which side you are on need i say more?;)

The_Unrepentant
17-01-2007, 04:41 PM
bro chua sai you so lan jiao where would you need my services,your kang tow so good.Anyway threres a fine line between asking for more info and making trouble i think you shd noe which side you are on need i say more?

noble man like him of course make trouble for ppl coning and pimping. after all he has to worry abt the welfare of mankind :D

Hatyai OKT
17-01-2007, 05:10 PM
REcently WeaTher So Chilling BUt YEt U So Hot. U Seems To HAve Hidden Agenda With MAny People Here. OK I THINK OF A NiCk For U: "PAK MA"

bro or shall i call u TD clone,my only agenda here in SBF is to promote my business,as u can see i am NEWBIE....no points, no rep power.....of course in a place like HDY and in this line of business there is always unfortunate accquaintances with Lan jiao oops i am so sorry again LAO JIAO ppl like TD or shall i say U who die die must open their PAK HEEE,KNN nowaday flesh oso so hard to sell PUIbcos of all this KHUN KUEH:confused:

Devil73
18-01-2007, 08:49 AM
Hi Im Newbie in HDY. Will be there on 28th Feb nite flight :( so no gals i think. till sunday afternoon have ard 6 commando with me. Damm im such a newbie.

Me also newbie leh...:D

Hatyai OKT
18-01-2007, 11:53 AM
noble man like him of course make trouble for ppl coning and pimping. after all he has to worry abt the welfare of mankind :D

Senior bro pardon me for making this statment ,theres a fine line too
between conning and pimping,i aint that capable like TV and my only worry is to satisfy sbf bros cockheads.;)

eggkiller
19-01-2007, 07:23 PM
bro or shall i call u TD clone,my only agenda here in SBF is to promote my business,as u can see i am NEWBIE....no points, no rep power.....of course in a place like HDY and in this line of business there is always unfortunate accquaintances with Lan jiao oops i am so sorry again LAO JIAO ppl like TD or shall i say U who die die must open their PAK HEEE,KNN nowaday flesh oso so hard to sell PUIbcos of all this KHUN KUEH

HatYAI Okt AkA THAIVISITOR. TAT is wAT sOME broS pm me to tell me.
they had advise me TO gO thrOUGH uR wEBSITE AT wWW.tHAIVISITOR.ORG.
aFTER gOING tHROUGH i rEAlised U Are Just An OLD MAN Who look Like Wu MErng Da. That IS Wat I Saw in one OF the Postings Here alSo. I aCtuallY PITy U cos So many Bros Against U. WHO Is At Fault? U or Them? Let BROS Here JUSTIFY

Usamster
21-01-2007, 05:36 PM
hi bros,

just like 2 to write my FR on my farm experience in recent hadyai trip with a friend. Went on 17 jan and came back on 19 by tigerair. Befre i go, i read up on some info here, as well as thaivisitor's website, very nice with full of info. Stay in Hatyai palace hotel, which is recommedned in the blog, and is walking distanceto seekimyong. To cut long story short walk around the ktv farm and dont seem to find any we like. I like MILF type while my fren like SYT. Then take a tuktuk and go to Channvate. After visiting a few joints finally came to Nok KTV. Girls not to my liking but my fren got this SYT at 1800. Then the OKT pull me to one side and told me got this MILF FL who is working part-time since husband is not with her. I say ok lets see. OKT went inside and then the FL appear. Exactly wat I am looking for...typically MILF. Price is only 1300, so ok. Service is really good and I extend her for 2nd day. My fren also extend his SYT. Overall, a great trip for me.

Look: 6/10 (MILF with sultry look)
GFE: 8/10
Frenching: Allowed
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (very wet and wild when horny)
Anal: Yes if u can persuade her...i managed to..hahah..but only the last day
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Maybe if I am in hadyai again
Negative: She got have 3 kids, so figure not so good, but she made up for being very accomodative.
Only offer FL partime as her hubby visit her periodically.

Here is a picture that I took of her with my hp. Try to take her naked but she say cannot so only show her face.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5937/test8ic.jpg

Sories if my FR is not good as this is my first time writing. Bros who like this kind of MILF pls go find that OKT and ask for her.

Hatyai OKT
23-01-2007, 12:41 PM
HatYAI Okt AkA THAIVISITOR. TAT is wAT sOME broS pm me to tell me.
they had advise me TO gO thrOUGH uR wEBSITE AT wWW.tHAIVISITOR.ORG.
aFTER gOING tHROUGH i rEAlised U Are Just An OLD MAN Who look Like Wu MErng Da. That IS Wat I Saw in one OF the Postings Here alSo. I aCtuallY PITy U cos So many Bros Against U. WHO Is At Fault? U or Them? Let BROS Here JUSTIFY

bro eggkiller AKA CLOnE your bros told u tat i am TV or izit TV told u that i am TV or u are TV himself,why pity me should pity yourself i damn sure u have kana TVed before,why u investor in HYAD izit?:rolleyes:

eggkiller
23-01-2007, 08:14 PM
bro eggkiller AKA CLOnE your bros told u tat i am TV or izit TV told u that i am TV or u are TV himself,why pity me should pity yourself i damn sure u have kana TVed before,why u investor in HYAD izit?

YeS U aRE Damn SURE. SO Hw MUch I InvEsted? I INVEsted Millions In IT?
U HAppy? Oh I SHall NOt Say So Much SiNCe U Are SO SMArt To kNw WHo AM I. LEt U Do The TALking.

DOM.
24-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Errrr rich GM, no news from u.... :rolleyes:

Hatyai OKT
24-01-2007, 11:20 AM
YeS U aRE Damn SURE. SO Hw MUch I InvEsted? I INVEsted Millions In IT?
U HAppy? Oh I SHall NOt Say So Much SiNCe U Are SO SMArt To kNw WHo AM I. LEt U Do The TALking.

bro mai du lan leh,y u so hot....it just a guess la,if u really invested i so sorry for u leh.......and if i so smart i dun be be OKT liao loh.:rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
24-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Errrr rich GM, no news from u....

no worry . i will lend him my maesai cowboys if he no money to hire.:D

vkoolboi
24-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Can you give an estimate of how much you charge for the students lobang and their service. I will be going to Hatyai soon.

bro mai du lan leh,y u so hot....it just a guess la,if u really invested i so sorry for u leh.......and if i so smart i dun be be OKT liao loh.:rolleyes:

maesaicowboy
24-01-2007, 05:18 PM
no worry . i will lend him my maesai cowboys if he no money to hire.:DSir, yes Sir! Reporting for duty, Sir! But sorry I don't serve GM. GM has got police and I am under military. Police and military in Thailand don't mix you don't know, Sir? :mad:

maesaicowboy
24-01-2007, 05:23 PM
huh? how come step on this psyberegg face? like tat got show liao lah. looks like Tv not afraid (i am not saying me. i beri afraid and respect gm mak mak:o ).Sir, yes Sir! TV not afraid of what psyberegg lah! TV knows General Suchinda! Army bigger than police in Thailand! Thats why he write big big in his blog how big hole this GM is. But I still waiting for his part 2 untill now. You think he will also MIA like the Muslim lawyer, Sir? :D

maesaicowboy
24-01-2007, 05:28 PM
KNN another act lan jiao oh fuck sorry act lao jiao cunt,eh bro still got chua sai anot better go see doctor or esle your fuck face will nvr change,bro chua sai anyone can be skeptical about this, anyway bros who come to hdy is to satisfiy their dickhead not to have a bighead hunting for chicks.If you dun believe it dun buy it simple, why do you have to open your PAK HEEEhere.:cool:Wow! Now TD will be well known here for being the samster who chua sai. TV will be known as the conman. psyberegg will be known as the gangster GM for MNC who make 400,000thb a month. KLKOOL will be known as the one who carry balls for the one who made him chua sai! :D

eggkiller
24-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Wow! Now TD will be well known here for being the samster who chua sai. TV will be known as the conman. psyberegg will be known as the gangster GM for MNC who make 400,000thb a month. KLKOOL will be known as the one who carry balls for the one who made him chua sai! :D

Clap! CLAp! ClAP! WEll DOne! U Seems TO KNOW All OF THEm VERY WEll!
CAN Intro THEM To ME SIR

Hatyai OKT
25-01-2007, 12:17 PM
Can you give an estimate of how much you charge for the students lobang and their service. I will be going to Hatyai soon.

bro 2000baht and up for ST, as for service tell me whats your requirement and will try my best to fufil them.pls PM your ETA and thai no. if have. thanks:D

vkoolboi
25-01-2007, 12:58 PM
I just came back because have to cut short my trip. Anyway, I will try to go again. ST = 2000 Baht?

bro 2000baht and up for ST, as for service tell me whats your requirement and will try my best to fufil them.pls PM your ETA and thai no. if have. thanks:D

Hatyai OKT
25-01-2007, 04:53 PM
ST = 2000 Baht?

bro its 2000baht and up for ST.Cheers:D

KLKOOL
25-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Seems like this thread is full of TV clones ... sad to see the lack of cointributions... TV seems to hard bent on his 'agenda' that this thread has suffered so much.:rolleyes:

Kudos to Usamster for your positive contribution in an otherwise "forgotten" thread. My points for you.;) (Of course... u have to ppst something otherwise i cannot up you horr)

eggkiller
25-01-2007, 11:40 PM
Seems like this thread is full of TV clones ... sad to see the lack of cointributions... TV seems to hard bent on his 'agenda' that this thread has suffered so much.:rolleyes:

Kudos to Usamster for your positive contribution in an otherwise "forgotten" thread. My points for you.;) (Of course... u have to ppst something otherwise i cannot up you horr)

Can YOU Tell ME Who R The Clones oF TV. Some pEople PMed ME & ASK ME Am I TV Clone. I Very Scared. Chuai SAI unTIL MY SAI & Balls DRop UNTil I Cannot FIND

Raak
26-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Can YOU Tell ME Who R The Clones oF TV. Some pEople PMed ME & ASK ME Am I TV Clone. I Very Scared. Chuai SAI unTIL MY SAI & Balls DRop UNTil I Cannot FIND

Means you are ball-less now? gut-less?

Raak
26-01-2007, 09:21 AM

He has gone into hiding together with cyberegg.

vkoolboi
27-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Bro Hatyai OKT, your charges are quite high. I only poor samster, how to afford? When I was in Hatyai for a day and a night, I got 2 gals Long Time for only 3000 baht but both of them don't do together and very stiff.

Not fun unless the gals are experience in tarma.

bro its 2000baht and up for ST.Cheers:D

yanz
27-01-2007, 02:07 PM
any bros know whether there would still be any van transport from airport to town around 10pm? and the cost for that say there's 7 guys? thanks.

yanz

KLKOOL
27-01-2007, 04:52 PM
any bros know whether there would still be any van transport from airport to town around 10pm? and the cost for that say there's 7 guys? thanks.

yanz

As long as there are flights, transport from airport should be no problem. As for the charges, can't really help you there as i have never flown to HDY.

scotfish
27-01-2007, 05:42 PM

yanz

Yo Bro. Yes there is. will cost from 75 baht per person. not sure the price now, or the price during peak season. Have you book your hotel? if you have not done so. you can do it over the web. if it is a weekend, hotels might be fully book. so got to do it before you go.

Do read up before you go to Hatyai. you can get all the informations from this site. http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/

hope to get some FR from you. May i know when are you going?

yinyang
27-01-2007, 06:14 PM
...hotel..you can do it over the web.
...any van transport from airport to town around 10pm? and the cost for that say there's 7 guys?
Hdy hotels are normally done through travel agents (like 707 etc) with vouchers. Web booking choice is kind of limited for this small market.

Travel agent only too happy to ask if van transport needed. Good thing is the driver can do meet and greet inside terminal. Rather than find yourselves looking for taxi counter or touts outside. Enjoy:D

scotfish
27-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Travel agent only too happy to ask if van transport needed. Good thing is the driver can do meet and greet inside terminal. Rather than find yourselves looking for taxi counter or touts outside. Enjoy

Bro Yin yang is right. you must be a old bird there. book from tour agent is cheaper. but bro yanz will be there at 10pm so i think tour agent wil be closed by then.

Any good farm girls to share? :D can pm me. will give pm u a good FR. ;)

KLKOOL
28-01-2007, 03:28 AM
Bro Yin yang is right. you must be a old bird there. book from tour agent is cheaper. but bro yanz will be there at 10pm so i think tour agent wil be closed by then.

Any good farm girls to share? can pm me. will give pm u a good FR. ;)

You can always book into the hotel first, and buy the voucher the next day when the travel agencies open.;)

scotfish
28-01-2007, 09:45 AM
You can always book into the hotel first, and buy the voucher the next day when the travel agencies open.;)

sorry bro klkool, i don't quite understand. can you please eleborate. :)

yinyang
28-01-2007, 12:31 PM
..don't quite understand. can you please eleborate.
What he meant: for 1st night late arrival, walk-in rates for most hotels (except maybe for Novotel) do not differ much from travel agent. Varies between bt50-100 depending on hotel. Next morning fix rest stay with travel agent. But then you are a group of 7, so this adds up.

I understand some enterprising travel agent also have a hotline hp no. to service late arrivals from airport. You could also try to pre-arrange.

scotfish
28-01-2007, 12:54 PM
I understand some enterprising travel agent also have a hotline hp no. to service late arrivals from airport. You could also try to pre-arrange.

Thank you very much. Understand leow.

KLKOOL
28-01-2007, 02:05 PM
sorry bro klkool, i don't quite understand. can you please eleborate. :)

Well... another way is that when you check in, say that you will pass them the voucher the next day, that gives you one day to go to a travel agent and buy a voucher. You will be charged the Travel Agency rate for the duration of your stay. Cheers

osaka69
28-01-2007, 09:59 PM
....when you check in, say that you will pass them the voucher the next day, ..... Cheers

KLKOOL is right, most of the hotel accept you to checkin first and give them the voucher the next day. :)

ProfessorOokami
29-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Well... another way is that when you check in, say that you will pass them the voucher the next day, that gives you one day to go to a travel agent and buy a voucher. You will be charged the Travel Agency rate for the duration of your stay. Cheers

Alternatively, do call up bro TV and everything will be "gao dim" :p

Hatyai OKT
29-01-2007, 09:44 AM
I got 2 gals Long Time for only 3000 baht but both of them don't do together and very stiff.

bro si peh koool good thing aint cheap n cheap thing aint good u yourself oso say already STIFF n NO FUN;)

vkoolboi
29-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Do you have cheap and good stuff?:) Paisey, I not one of those rich guys.

bro si peh koool good thing aint cheap n cheap thing aint good u yourself oso say already STIFF n NO FUN;)

Hatyai OKT
29-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Do you have cheap and good stuff?:) Paisey, I not one of those rich guys.

bro si peh kool u so kool i think u come Hatyai sure get ONS one lah, better no need to pay at all.;)

vkoolboi
30-01-2007, 08:29 AM
So far, I go Hatyai spend a lot only when I am with my Boss. He pays for everything. I go alone, must be budget trip. I not handsome type, cannot get ONS. Better to pay but don't want to pay a lot and get good stuff, you have or not?

bro si peh kool u so kool i think u come Hatyai sure get ONS one lah, better no need to pay at all.;)

yanz
30-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Yo Bro. Yes there is. will cost from 75 baht per person. not sure the price now, or the price during peak season. Have you book your hotel? if you have not done so. you can do it over the web. if it is a weekend, hotels might be fully book. so got to do it before you go.

Do read up before you go to Hatyai. you can get all the informations from this site. http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/

hope to get some FR from you. May i know when are you going?

thanks for all replies, yeah done my homework thru the abovenamed website and another one which i shall not name here. both were informative n detailed. this is my second trip to hatyai but the first time round i reached in the afternoon, so no probs findin travel agents. this time i'm gonna reach 10pm thai time, guess i've got to prebook my rooms n van. anyway i'll be goin in late Feb or early March. wont clash with the weekends for sure. lastly any recommendations for KTVs, hopefully with rooms, saw one at sakura GV, any bros been there could advise on pricin n such? thanks again. :)

cheers,
yanz

Hatyai OKT
31-01-2007, 02:09 PM
So far, I go Hatyai spend a lot only when I am with my Boss. He pays for everything. I go alone, must be budget trip. I not handsome type, cannot get ONS. Better to pay but don't want to pay a lot and get good stuff, you have or not?

bro si peh kool i osso paisey leh u dun wan to pay a lot but want good stuff like not possible leh or like this you go to ATAMI MP at Talad mai pay 2000baht i think can go bath 4 times!!!sounds like a good deal rite just dont look at the face lah:rolleyes:

vkoolboi
31-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Bro OKT, I talk lose to you. Will start saving now and if I can make it, I will call on your service.:)

bro si peh kool i osso paisey leh u dun wan to pay a lot but want good stuff like not possible leh or like this you go to ATAMI MP at Talad mai pay 2000baht i think can go bath 4 times!!!sounds like a good deal rite just dont look at the face lah:rolleyes:

Hatyai OKT
31-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Bro OKT, I talk lose to you. Will start saving now and if I can make it, I will call on your service.:)

bro sipeh kool swee lah i go up knife mountain go down fire sea sure find d best cunt for you.;)

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 03:09 PM
thanks for all replies, yeah done my homework thru the abovenamed website and another one which i shall not name here. both were informative n detailed. this is my second trip to hatyai but the first time round i reached in the afternoon, so no probs findin travel agents. this time i'm gonna reach 10pm thai time, guess i've got to prebook my rooms n van. anyway i'll be goin in late Feb or early March. wont clash with the weekends for sure. lastly any recommendations for KTVs, hopefully with rooms, saw one at sakura GV, any bros been there could advise on pricin n such? thanks again. :)

cheers,
yanz

KTVs in HDY quite exp... and no guarantee the girl will ON... do a search on Volvo from Mr.Devil... a better bet will be to go to Kiss Lounge...

vkoolboi
31-01-2007, 03:37 PM
No need to go up knife mountain or fire sea lah. If have good, if don't have can still make do with normal WL. Thanks.:)

bro sipeh kool swee lah i go up knife mountain go down fire sea sure find d best cunt for you.;)

yanz
31-01-2007, 04:23 PM
KTVs in HDY quite exp... and no guarantee the girl will ON... do a search on Volvo from Mr.Devil... a better bet will be to go to Kiss Lounge...

read the intresting FR by Mr. Devil, :eek: very very ex as described by him. kiss lounge has ktv rooms? say if i bring the gals there n use the room would it be alot cheaper? thanks.:)

yanz

yinyang
31-01-2007, 04:38 PM
..goin in late Feb or early March.
Some 6 commandos on hdy mission ard same priod. Maybe both groups can connect... and make nice choir with puying cheerleaders (last bit, only joking arh). Enjoy!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1812191#post1812191

yanz
31-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Some 6 commandos on hdy mission ard same priod. Maybe both groups can connect... and make nice choir with puying cheerleaders (last bit, only joking arh). Enjoy!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1812191#post1812191

oh my?! commandos exercise? hope i'll be able to reach my designated target n accomplish mission before they launch their attack n annihilate all enemy forces. (choir? i can't sing thou i could provide my trusty mic) :D

cheers,
yanz

KLKOOL
31-01-2007, 05:28 PM
read the intresting FR by Mr. Devil, :eek: very very ex as described by him. kiss lounge has ktv rooms? say if i bring the gals there n use the room would it be alot cheaper? thanks.:)

yanz

Well... cheaper in a sense of the word... cos the girl definitely going home with you liao... i never used the rooms before... but have sat in the lounge... damage is not too bad...

chanyboy
01-02-2007, 06:38 PM

My advice better not take, go for short viewing fun, someone sing or drink with u would be ok. KTV wasn't that fun at all.. MPs & chicken-farm always recommended (of course, sometimes one can get lousy service gals too. CHoose & pick wisely. I hv seen bro who has tried one 'lousy' gal the next day another guy we saw picked the same gal - they were in the car - and the gal smiled back at us. We all laughed & said the poor chap will have lousy night that evening...):o

TUBORG
06-02-2007, 02:22 PM
going up with 1 friend. Newbies or bro welcome to hook up there or join us in flying up this Thurs evening from sin.

M.Scofield
07-02-2007, 04:14 PM
So it had been a long time of hiding for that Egghead, wondering where he is hiding. Where is the "ACTION" our Hatyai TaiKor promise to show us, a lot of Hot Air most likely.:D

As I had say earlier, Those Gal Friend of her is just any WL in Thailand. Have Money can become anyone honey, they will spread their legs open for any one who is willing to pay. Now Bros TeeVee can also put his hand on Puying Nui too, hahaha.

http://thaivisitor.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/24-dec-075a.jpg
We can see that you are just a Egghead who think you are Big Brothers of HeartYai, from this we can see you are nobody at anywhere but a self proclaim Millionaire. Don't tell us Nui is your Ex so nothing to do with you now. Just to tell you that those Gal you can have is just becos of Money, so anyone willing to pay will get them too. No Need to be Millionaire OK.

Hahahaha, Happy Lunar New Year.

M. Scofield

The_Unrepentant
07-02-2007, 04:19 PM
have problem viewing leh:(

BkkResident
07-02-2007, 04:54 PM
have problem viewing leh

;)

eggkiller
07-02-2007, 06:35 PM
So it had been a long time of hiding for that Egghead, wondering where he is hiding. Where is the "ACTION" our Hatyai TaiKor promise to show us, a lot of Hot Air most likely.:D

As I had say earlier, Those Gal Friend of her is just any WL in Thailand. Have Money can become anyone honey, they will spread their legs open for any one who is willing to pay. Now Bros TeeVee can also put his hand on Puying Nui too, hahaha.

We can see that you are just a Egghead who think you are Big Brothers of HeartYai, from this we can see you are nobody at anywhere but a self proclaim Millionaire. Don't tell us Nui is your Ex so nothing to do with you now. Just to tell you that those Gal you can have is just becos of Money, so anyone willing to pay will get them too. No Need to be Millionaire OK.

Hahahaha, Happy Lunar New Year.

M. Scofield

M.SCOFIED SIR, WAR IS BREAKing Out Soon. MARk MY WORDS.hOOhOOhOO.
i doN beieve this IS wAT u knOW oNLY. teLL uS mORE sIR.

i12bangu29
07-02-2007, 08:26 PM

yanz

Small room which can accommodate 6 people (including gal) cost 1000 bigger room cost about 2000. Thats is what the gal told me. U can sing the whole night

drinks and liquor are charged separately

i12bangu29
07-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Well... cheaper in a sense of the word... cos the girl definitely going home with you liao... i never used the rooms before... but have sat in the lounge... damage is not too bad...

The other day I sat there for about 2 hours. cost me 1250
2 bottle of beer
I think the gal order 2 drinks
2 hour tips for her......... not really that cheap for Hatyai standard

i12bangu29
07-02-2007, 08:35 PM
M.SCOFIED SIR, WAR IS BREAKing Out Soon. MARk MY WORDS.hOOhOOhOO.
i doN beieve this IS wAT u knOW oNLY. teLL uS mORE sIR.

I think U guys have overdone.......since U guy has already expose him......why dragged on

U R spoiling the thread and is disruptive and time consuming for new bird to gather useful information. Just wonder can sammy re-organize or consolidate those useful postings?

KLKOOL
07-02-2007, 08:36 PM
The other day I sat there for about 2 hours. cost me 1250
2 bottle of beer
I think the gal order 2 drinks
2 hour tips for her......... not really that cheap for Hatyai standard

Well.... i never said its cheap... i said .. not too bad... compared to Volvo KTV...

i12bangu29
07-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Well.... i never said its cheap... i said .. not too bad... compared to Volvo KTV...

Any good recommendation for new bird like me

yinyang
07-02-2007, 08:59 PM
...about 2 hours. cost me 1250. 2 bottle of beer. I think the gal order 2 drinks. 2 hour tips for her...not really that cheap for Hatyai standard
It's all relative, not just to place's ambience itself -but also, you get wiped out (more) in a fraction of the time back home:p

Btw, think some part of bill can be offset against booking.
...is disruptive and time consuming for new bird to gather useful information.
Can't agree more. Been a welcome peaceful respite for awhile now. Let it all go... and try to add VALUE here than opening old wounds.

i12bangu29
07-02-2007, 09:07 PM
It's all relative, not just to place's ambience itself -but also, you get wiped out (more) in a fraction of the time back home:p

Btw, think some part of bill can be offset against booking.

Ya is so cheap there I think I probably make it a point to go there every weekends.......at least for the time being:D

KLKOOL
08-02-2007, 04:19 AM
Any good recommendation for new bird like me

Well, depends what you like... go to a farm if you are budget conscious, then bring the girl out drinks and food are not exp...

Or is you are casanova... try to tackle mei meis...

KTV/Lounges of you like to Sing, drink and listen to live bands...

Discos if you like to go deaf and shake head... also have lots of FLs

Or PL/CP4 if you like Dirty Massage and Full Service joints...

Whatever your preference dictates... enjoy

KLKOOL
08-02-2007, 04:23 AM
Can't agree more. Been a welcome peaceful respite for awhile now. Let it all go... and try to add VALUE here than opening old wounds.

I agree too... lets get this thread back on track ... :D

i12bangu29
08-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Well, depends what you like... go to a farm if you are budget conscious, then bring the girl out drinks and food are not exp...

Or is you are casanova... try to tackle mei meis...

KTV/Lounges of you like to Sing, drink and listen to live bands...

Discos if you like to go deaf and shake head... also have lots of FLs

Or PL/CP4 if you like Dirty Massage and Full Service joints...

Whatever your preference dictates... enjoy

Farm......seen quite a no but can say all not my type....perhap my timing is wrong

Mei mei me dont know how to tackle as I dont speak Thai

KTV only like to go with Kakis but long time never go after retired liao

Lounge- Ok only lah, Kiss Channel is classified under lounge or disco???

Disco.....seems good to look at the young chick but cant stand the music

the standard of the gals from PL model category is OK but not for CP4 (no standard)

LSB_Fan
08-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Farm......seen quite a no but can say all not my type....perhap my timing is wrong

Mei mei me dont know how to tackle as I dont speak Thai

KTV only like to go with Kakis but long time never go after retired liao

Lounge- Ok only lah, Kiss Channel is classified under lounge or disco???

Disco.....seems good to look at the young chick but cant stand the music

the standard of the gals from PL model category is OK but not for CP4 (no standard)

Then my friend... time to head to Bangkok leh :D .... hehehe.. cos the quality of girls in HDY not to your taste...

yinyang
08-02-2007, 03:56 PM
...Lounge- Ok only lah, Kiss Channel is classified under lounge or disco??? Disco.....seems good to look at the young chick but cant stand the music. the standard of the gals from PL model category is OK but not for CP4 (no standard)
Hard to please customer... You dun mean CP4 sideliners, no standard? CP4's ambience (models lounge side) is nice for chilling out and bio too -so PL no fight here. I didn't give fish tank 2nd look, but twice there I had sideliners with body to die for. But 2nd X, service sucks -so you win some, lose some. :p

i12bangu29
09-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Hard to please customer... You dun mean CP4 sideliners, no standard? CP4's ambience (models lounge side) is nice for chilling out and bio too -so PL no fight here. I didn't give fish tank 2nd look, but twice there I had sideliners with body to die for. But 2nd X, service sucks -so you win some, lose some. :p

CP4 sideliners and model are at the same lounge right? The other time when I was there, a group of guys sat behind me.....they were shake their head when the papasam told them those gal sitting at the lounge are model.......to me they are not no standard .......is low standard......then again may be I went there at the wrong time.......I think is Saturday around 3 to 4pm. In fact some of the fish tank are morer appealing than these so call sideliners or model....thats how bad the standard is

Me not hard to please......I only go for the look, body secondary, services I dont really care..............

i12bangu29
09-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Then my friend... time to head to Bangkok leh :D .... hehehe.. cos the quality of girls in HDY not to your taste...

Brudder U R wrong.......so of the gals I seen in night spots....they R my type....yummy yummy.

BKK not sure when I will be going....may be soon but probably going to China first

LSB_Fan
09-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Brudder U R wrong.......so of the gals I seen in night spots....they R my type....yummy yummy.

BKK not sure when I will be going....may be soon but probably going to China first

If you see ngam at nightspot then tackle lorr... if u talk about WLs, then try SC Heritage, if still CMI then u have no choice liao... cos CP4 sideline quality is B grade for HDY, A grade is SC... those are your choices

8chye2
12-02-2007, 02:21 AM
need some advice frm seniorbros ,
been to hatyai once but only scout around channivet..
so like to ask about the standards of see kim yong compared to channivet..
n any recommended farms for girls ??? Goin again end of the month..
thks alot....

KLKOOL
12-02-2007, 08:25 AM
need some advice frm seniorbros ,
been to hatyai once but only scout around channivet..
so like to ask about the standards of see kim yong compared to channivet..
n any recommended farms for girls ??? Goin again end of the month..
thks alot....

Well... some would say SKY gals more refined that CHannivet... frankly, I have tried both and no diff to me. Depend on what you like. Girls hop around farms so just look see... but Wonderful2, Andrew, Pizza used to be good...;)

yinyang
12-02-2007, 09:18 AM
.. some would say SKY gals more refined that CHannivet... frankly, I have tried both and no diff to me. Depend on what you like. Girls hop around farms so just look see...
Holding the fort, and/or doing community service from (s)experienced Hdy old hand hehehe?

Hatyai OKT
12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
bros why get so bighead when you need to satisfy your cockhead ,just look for me lah:D

Raak
12-02-2007, 07:36 PM
bros why get so bighead when you need to satisfy your cockhead ,just look for me lah:D

hahahahaha.

look for you?? to satisfy their cockhead?

DOM.
13-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Me not hard to please......I only go for the look, body secondary, services I dont really care..............

U want Miss Thai 2006??? :rolleyes: joking.... Go n to f n not look for wife. Bonk cum n go back hotel.

KLKOOL
13-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Holding the fort, and/or doing community service from (s)experienced Hdy old hand hehehe?

Dun anyhow say likedat lah... also oldie worr... hehehe... but my fav used to be Wonderful 2... somehow, the SYTs there always get me :p

TD0620G
13-02-2007, 05:08 AM

Then bring marker pen loh... I help u draw a beautiful face :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
13-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Then bring marker pen loh... I help u draw a beautiful face :rolleyes:

Bugger... u go so often.. no update on HDY meh :rolleyes:

TD0620G
13-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Nothing much to update ... the last time I was there was 1 mth ago. Very quiet during that time. Most places asking for 1500-2000thb eg See Kim Yong, Channivite, Thong Sao. Met 1 cun chick at Paragon but was told she has a regular bf so I didn't ask further. A few weeks later my friend (little Desmond) got his girl to introduce her to him and she opened price at 6000thb overnight. He nego to 5000thb and booked her along with his regular girl for 2000thb (tarma). Knn.. spoil market... 5000thb for freelance still considered too high la. In the end his girl got jealous coz he paid the freelance girl more than twice of her kekeke Paid another 4000thb tips for his regular girl for 3 nights stay. One of his friend some more got the cheek to say, 'wah... the girl stay with u for so long u only pay 4000thb tips?' sigh.. case of a bigger robert advising a smaller robert. Luckily I didn't follow that trip otherwise my girl will say I damn kiam siap!

somtam
13-02-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi! Am new here. Great thread going on here except for some flaming which I do not know head or tail :confused: but don't think I want to know either.

I go to Hatyai often (twice last month) and hope we can share some news here and make some friends.

Was surprised to hear TD0620G saying his friend paid 5000thb for the FL girl. I hope she was worth the money? The most I've paid for one girl was 3000+ and didn't find it worth the difference from the other experiences for the extra money.

Cheers!

PrimeOmega
15-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Was surprised to hear TD0620G saying his friend paid 5000thb for the FL girl. I hope she was worth the money? The most I've paid for one girl was 3000+ and didn't find it worth the difference from the other experiences for the extra money.

Cheers!

It all depends on how you see it.

TD0620G
15-02-2007, 12:26 PM
In terms of looks.. she was quite pretty, on par with those kiss channel singer/dancers but as a freelance FL who has a regular bf I think it is still overpriced. Nevertheless that is not the most expensive I've heard... been asked to pay 4000thb a shot before too coz the girl was just deflowered but I told her that is too much to ask for in Hadyai. On average the price is still 1500-2000thb.

JChoo
15-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Could you pm me on which farm provides good quality gals, if possible, which gal to book? I am looking for above average looks, young (about 20 years old) and good service. 1,500 to 2,000 is okay for me. :)

I am going after Lunar New Year.

Thank you in advance.

vkoolboi
15-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Can you write some FR on your trips?:)

TD0620G
16-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Could you pm me on which farm provides good quality gals, if possible, which gal to book? I am looking for above average looks, young (about 20 years old) and good service. 1,500 to 2,000 is okay for me. :)

I am going after Lunar New Year.

Thank you in advance.

We can only lead you to the food, you still need to open your mouth, pick the food, use your hands or fork and spoon and put the food in your mouth to eat it. Unless you're willing to pay someone to pre-chew the food before putting it in your mouth, then you will still need to do some chewing.

It is impossible to find out which farm has good quality service or looks because firstly, the girls do not stay there forever. They do get out of the job once they've met their targets. That's why you do not see the same girls everytime. Secondly, it depends on the girl's chemistry with the customer. If you know how to treat her well and make her comfortable, most of the time you will be getting good service. Thirdly, for 1500-2000thb, you must lower down your expectations to 1500-2000thb. If the girls are really that good looking, they won't be working in Hadyai. Don't expect Tata Young standard when you pay chicken rice standard. In otherwords, be realistic.

BkkResident
16-02-2007, 01:52 PM
We can only lead you to the food, you still need to open your mouth, pick the food, use your hands or fork and spoon and put the food in your mouth to eat it. Unless you're willing to pay someone to pre-chew the food before putting it in your mouth, then you will still need to do some chewing.

It is impossible to find out which farm has good quality service or looks because firstly, the girls do not stay there forever. They do get out of the job once they've met their targets. That's why you do not see the same girls everytime. Secondly, it depends on the girl's chemistry with the customer. If you know how to treat her well and make her comfortable, most of the time you will be getting good service. Thirdly, for 1500-2000thb, you must lower down your expectations to 1500-2000thb. If the girls are really that good looking, they won't be working in Hadyai. Don't expect Tata Young standard when you pay chicken rice standard. In otherwords, be realistic.

Happy Chinese New year!! Have a great bonk year ahead!!;)

KLKOOL
16-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi! Am new here. Great thread going on here except for some flaming which I do not know head or tail :confused: but don't think I want to know either.

I go to Hatyai often (twice last month) and hope we can share some news here and make some friends.

Cheers!

Some people have too much money mah... so can pay 5000baht for a girl overnight (which they still consider cheap compared to KL)... The most I have paid for a girl is 3600 baht from Wonderful 2... supposedly low mileage and new... hehehe...

JChoo
16-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Do you know any farm that has discipline gals? If you don't have, it is okay. I been to Hatyai previously and the gals were not good service. The OKTs in the streets were just out to make a quick buck only.

I not young or handsome, just hamsup and middle age. 1.5 to 2K baht is okay with me.

PrimeOmega
16-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Do you know any farm that has discipline gals? If you don't have, it is okay. I been to Hatyai previously and the gals were not good service. The OKTs in the streets were just out to make a quick buck only.

I not young or handsome, just hamsup and middle age. 1.5 to 2K baht is okay with me.

Bro, as what TD0620G said, you have to find it yourself.
Sometimes you learn something when having to pay a much higher price for the girl.
Enjoy.

KLKOOL
16-02-2007, 04:14 PM

Well... if you are after YOUNG and PRETTY gals... service will always be lower... more matured gals who have been in service longer will always give better service...

PrimeOmega
16-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Well... if you are after YOUNG and PRETTY gals... service will always be lower... more matured gals who have been in service longer will always give better service...

Just came back few days ago from Haytai, one thing to note is that hty police are now arresting and checking every 'skin fair' girls without proper IDs.
meaning not much young and fair girls now.
what is left are just tanned girls around those farms now.
Seems like big operation going on against those non-IDs girls and some farm OKTs simply just shoo us away telling us that what we see are what we get.

A low-par trip.:(

gremio82
16-02-2007, 06:09 PM

Young and pretty gals have no good service as their looks already one big asset to them. As for matured gals, they can only provide high level of service to compensate for the look. There is always + and -....

somtam
16-02-2007, 06:24 PM

Very true!

Sometimes it can be like lottery, you never know what you'll get, which I feel is part of the fun. If I get a lousy one...fk it. Go to the next.

Which leads me to this thing that's been bothering me for some time. What about picking up massage girls from Lee G Plaza or Sakura hotel? Believe it or not I've tried for years but without much success :eek: I know, why not go to the farms, but I like the surprises. I mean most of these girls working the always have some 'story'. A boyfriend, a sponsor, a regular, shy, etc etc and maybe even decent. I've gotten some out and one nice one even to the hotel but no happy ending! She was too shy! They always have excuses to go home...blah blah blah! They seem to be interested to just take the opportunity to let someone buy their hour, get a free meal or go to the disco and they'll call their friend(s) or sister along.

I've not have any success there and haven't been to the 7th flr Lee Garden massage much lately, I think I'll start that again because I like the challenge of these "non-working girls" presents.

Anyone has had any success? Care to share the stories? Maybe I can learn something :D

JChoo
16-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Seem that even lau Jiao who visit Hatyai once every two months or regularly cannot give recommendations on the gals or the farm there. Either the place is very dynamic or that Lau Jiao don't really want to share with low reputation newbies like me.

I could not give recommendation although I went there before because the gals' service is quite poor. I also read reports from bros that they had good service gals who are young and pretty but cost 2.5K baht. Anyway, I don't mind paying an additional 500 baht but there is no reliable OKT or bro to recommend top quality gal. Sigh....

TD0620G
17-02-2007, 02:24 AM
most lau chiau already got their regular girls who they regard as someone special so it doesn't matter if they go there every 2 days also. It will be the same girl or the same few girls. They won't be willing to share their tiraks because it is like asking a stranger to fuck your girlfriend. Not many people would let a stranger to fuck his girlfriends :D

Most of them are willing and have already led you to the food, you still have to open your mouth and choose which food to eat. Pay extra 500thb to OKT also no use, unless the OKT is a super fucker.. fucked all the girls in Hadyai so he can give you an FR on every girl. There are around 15 farms in See Kim Yong, 30+ farms in Channivite and 15-20 farms in Thong Sao. With an average of 10 girls per farm, you are talking about fucking 600 girls a week or almost 90 girls a day. Unless he has fucked all the girls himself, then all he can get is his customer's feedback which can contradict from one person to another.

If you want good service girls, then don't go to farms. Visit turkish massage places like Pink Lady & CP4 where they are service oriented. If you like the girl after the service, get thier nos and book them out.

ProfessorOokami
17-02-2007, 05:14 AM
Don't expect Tata Young standard when you pay chicken rice standard. In otherwords, be realistic.

Bro TD, can this old man get someone like Aon Kevlin in HDY?:)

PrimeOmega
17-02-2007, 02:15 PM
If you want good service girls, then don't go to farms. Visit turkish massage places like Pink Lady & CP4 where they are service oriented. If you like the girl after the service, get thier nos and book them out.

TD0620G has some pretty good points!
In the end, you need to venture.

KLKOOL
17-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Young and pretty gals have no good service as their looks already one big asset to them. As for matured gals, they can only provide high level of service to compensate for the look. There is always + and -....

Yeah... LOLz... between the 17yr old Starfish and a 30 Year Old Super Lao Jiao Cow Gal... choose one in between lorr... for a good balance ... hehehe

KLKOOL
17-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Which leads me to this thing that's been bothering me for some time. What about picking up massage girls from Lee G Plaza or Sakura hotel? Believe it or not I've tried for years but without much success :eek: I know, why not go to the farms, but I like the surprises. I mean most of these girls working the always have some 'story'. A boyfriend, a sponsor, a regular, shy, etc etc and maybe even decent. I've gotten some out and one nice one even to the hotel but no happy ending! She was too shy! They always have excuses to go home...blah blah blah! They seem to be interested to just take the opportunity to let someone buy their hour, get a free meal or go to the disco and they'll call their friend(s) or sister along.

I've not have any success there and haven't been to the 7th flr Lee Garden massage much lately, I think I'll start that again because I like the challenge of these "non-working girls" presents.

Anyone has had any success? Care to share the stories? Maybe I can learn something :D

Bro.. I have done it before... the diff between MP gals and Farm gals are apparent... they need more than just $$$... chemistry also important leh... the biggest stumbling block in communication, if you can get one that can talk to you, then you pass the first, most important hurdle. The rest is up to you. If you were a gal, and a foreigner ask you to go out, sure take a friend lah, maybe he is a serial murderer or something mah... so start slow, when you earn their trust, then you pass the second hurdle liao. The rest... up to your skill lorr...

KLKOOL
17-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I could not give recommendation although I went there before because the gals' service is quite poor. I also read reports from bros that they had good service gals who are young and pretty but cost 2.5K baht. Anyway, I don't mind paying an additional 500 baht but there is no reliable OKT or bro to recommend top quality gal. Sigh....

Cheonging is not a science... its an art... takes experience and trial an error. There is no point to recommend girls cos of the chemistry element. They are humans not machines, so how they behave will differ between one guy to another will differ.

PrimeOmega
18-02-2007, 03:20 PM
Cheonging is not a science... its an art... takes experience and trial an error. There is no point to recommend girls cos of the chemistry element. They are humans not machines, so how they behave will differ between one guy to another will differ.

You seems to be quite experienced in hdy scene.
Happy New Year to you.

vkoolboi
21-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Bru JChoo,

You can see from the FL Dome that there are lots of FR on gals. It is very detailed and ratings are given. Of course, some bros give higher and some give lower ratings but overall if the gal got standard, her service are normally quite consistent.

The same applies to Hatyai gals and the turnover is not that fast. Most of the the gals stay for a few months at least. I will pass you some of the contacts that some forum bros passed to me. The rates charged may differ slightly but you do your own negotiation. I will also email you the service that the gals provide. If you got good chemistry with her, she give you better service but overall, you have an idea of the service standards.

Since nobody really keen on helping you, I will help you by passing the contact to you. I believe in sharing and will do it privately to assist newbies. No point talking about one man's meat is another man's poison/ rely solely on chemistry/ decide on your own by searching on your own and stuff like these. No value added in helping others. Just my frank opinon of things. Help others, give them the recommendations and leave them to decide whether they want or don't want.

I will up you with my 1 humble point since I see that you have been zapped 1 point.

Cheers.:D

Seem that even lau Jiao who visit Hatyai once every two months or regularly cannot give recommendations on the gals or the farm there. Either the place is very dynamic or that Lau Jiao don't really want to share with low reputation newbies like me.

PrimeOmega
21-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Bru JChoo,

The same applies to Hatyai gals and the turnover is not that fast. Most of the the gals stay for a few months at least. I will pass you some of the contacts that some forum bros passed to me. The rates charged may differ slightly but you do your own negotiation. I will also email you the service that the gals provide.

Cheers.:D

Bro vkoolboi, if can please pm me too as I am going solo this coming early March.
Thanks in advance.:)

8chye2
22-02-2007, 12:37 AM
notice tat some farms in channivate have cat 3000thb girls tat r really young n pretty...(dun think its a rip off as didnt go in with tuk tuk drivers + majority is cat 1500 n 2000 thb)...dun noe whether its value for money anot....

n thanks to bro klkool for replyin my question...

8chye2
22-02-2007, 12:45 AM
read somewhere in tis thread tat paragon disco got freelances around . i wonder how bros here find them cos its damn dark n noisy...cant see a thing 4-5 metres
far...
not recommended for bros tat r nt used to ' shakin heads' disco...me personally last about 30mins there n off to bar berry to enjoy some sexy shows....

TD0620G
22-02-2007, 04:09 AM
notice tat some farms in channivate have cat 3000thb girls tat r really young n pretty...(dun think its a rip off as didnt go in with tuk tuk drivers + majority is cat 1500 n 2000 thb)...dun noe whether its value for money anot....

n thanks to bro klkool for replyin my question...

Very easy to find out, just pay the 3000thb and you'll know. If you don't want to try unchartered waters, I am more than happy to try for you after you've paid for the girl. On top of that I can also provide you a free FR :D Whether it's value for money or not, it depends on what you use as par value. Looks or service or both? For people who go for looks then they will say it's already value for money coz I got a pretty young chick. It doesn't matter if she turns out to be a starfish or a dead dog. For service oriented cheongsters he will say she is not worth it of it turns out to be a starfish or dead dog. I'd rather look at a pretty picture and wank. For someone who wants both.. well.. maybe he will be half satisfied if the girl turns below his expectations on the service level.

read somewhere in tis thread tat paragon disco got freelances around . i wonder how bros here find them cos its damn dark n noisy...cant see a thing 4-5 metres
far...

Also very easy to solve.. if you can't see a thing 4-5 metres far.. then walk nearer... maybe 3.9 metres then you can see already. If not, then 3.8 metres. Better still if you walk next to her. If you still can't see, I suggest a visit to England optical or Better Vision. Ask for Mr Tan and you'll get 10% discount. If you want a cheaper option, then I can lend you my spectacles.

TD0620G
22-02-2007, 04:35 AM
My CNY FR

Since I just came back from a 4 days 3 nights CNY trip here's my brief FR on Danuk & Hadyai.

MY first destination was Danuk since we need to pass it before going to Hadyai. Parked our car at the Duty Free parking lot and walked to the border. On CNY some of the hotels still charged the old rate so we only paid 600thb for a room nearby Oscar. Upon checking in we called for in house massage and there was when the prices started to increase. They charged 400thb instead of the usual 300thb. Nevertheless the massage was relaxing after a long trip. After the massage it was time to go look see look see at the farms nearby. I noticed that the OKTS around Oscar are particularly pushy... damn I can't stand them. Most of them tried to hard sell us the girls and one even made us wait for half an hour before he brought the girls in. It was then when we noticed that no matter what don't follow anyone on the bike or middleman who claims to have girls. Go to the farms direct. All of them wanted to charge 500thb extra for the CNY season. In the end we didn't choose any girls around Oscar area.

The ones near Oliver hotel across the main road were better. The OKTS didn't hard sell and we were made to feel more welcome. One place even offered the girls without any payment until the next day. We managed to find a few girls to our taste, but the prices were quite high. 3500 for one and 4000thb for the other. After negotiation we closed at 3200 and 3700. Well.. since they were the best looking onces I said what the heck I was tired after a long look see look see. The one I took was a pretty and fair looking girl who spoke Mandarin (from Myanmar) & my friend took a curvacious Thai who looked a bit like Jennifer lopez body wise with her curved ass. We took the girls back to the hotel and what else... bonk la. Mine was very inexperienced in bed so there wasn't much fun there.. but my friend's one was much better. Apparently did 3 bonks in 1 hour itself. In the evening we had some simple food at the nearby stalls which turned out to be quite delicious and headed to Bar Berry and Paragon. Overall spent around 2000thb at Bar Berry and 2000thb at Paragon for the drinks. My girl's poor performance in bed was compensated with her wild character outside. She pulled me up the stage at Paragon where we spent most of the time and hugged a lot while we were dancing. After Paragon we were pooped so we just had some supper before heading to bed. Since she was quite wild at Paragon I thought she would be quite ok at bed this time.. too bad she wasn't. Well... can't win em all. Goes to show expensive good looking girls doesn't mean good bonks. After some mixed performance.. I hoped for a better outcome at our next destination tomorrow.. Hadyai.

- to be continued -

PrimeOmega
22-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Nice detailed FR! Bro TD0620G

cannot wait for your next chapter of it.

8chye2
22-02-2007, 04:26 PM
Also very easy to solve.. if you can't see a thing 4-5 metres far.. then walk nearer... maybe 3.9 metres then you can see already. If not, then 3.8 metres. Better still if you walk next to her. If you still can't see, I suggest a visit to England optical or Better Vision. Ask for Mr Tan and you'll get 10% discount. If you want a cheaper option, then I can lend you my spectacles.

great idea. 3.9m n armed with a L torch, with my already existing contacts i would b able to see almost anyone, even your charming face! :D

KatoeyLover69
22-02-2007, 04:29 PM

Bro TD,

You are a joker !

Almost fell offf my chair reading your remarks above ! :D

Keep it up !

yinyang
22-02-2007, 04:47 PM
....I will pass you some of the contacts that some forum bros passed to me. The rates charged may differ slightly but you do your own negotiation. I will also email you the service that the gals provide. Since nobody really keen on helping you, I will help you by passing the contact to you. I believe in sharing and will do it privately to assist newbies. Just my frank opinon of things. Help others, give them the recommendations and leave them to decide whether they want or don't want.
Hmmm, you seem to have come a long way from your other newbie trip with your boss etc. :D

Fair comment, one makes own bed. Good to see you contribute and helping out a newbie bro here.

Wouldn't mind your list too, as some of us popping by mid next week:p Though I have other plans in mind, enroute bkk -may come come in handy for rest bros going. Cheers