PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

etct88
23-01-2009, 04:25 PM
ok la must call you Uncle la since everyone call you Uncle .. must show respect to Tai Kor lor ;)

Hello all, dun call ne Tai Kor, OK? me no have ingredient one, OK. Have lychee juice only...... expired one....some more.

me no inspiration to be Tai Kor, Sifu or any lancheow or kuku ckeow...

me ah pek only, just recently ordered a walking stick ( to satisfy the kopi tiam ladies... ) hee hee....:D:D:D

Playman
23-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Hello all, dun call ne Tai Kor, OK? me no have ingredient one, OK. Have lychee juice only...... expired one....some more.

me ah pek only, just recently ordered a walking stick ( to satisfy the kopi tiam ladies... ) hee hee....:D:D:D

Aiya brother...sometimes our English no good....they actually want to call Kor Kor (Elder Brother) but mixed with a bit of thai slang ...sounds like tai kor.....forgive them and me as well...ok boh!:D

You a few years older than them only how can they call you "uncle" so they change to "Kor kor" in Club and KTV..they also called Kor Kor Chye mah! hahhahahaah!

Playman
23-01-2009, 07:31 PM
ya lo... people promise to bring you go eat stim crab and 747 you... ha ha ha.... no wonder you become a pilot also.... pity you la...:p:p

That is why...if I wait for them.....KNS I die already....!:p

the.wolfgang
23-01-2009, 11:41 PM

sori sori hor ... call you Kor Kor ... Leng Chai Kor Kor lor .. sui boh ;)

etct88
24-01-2009, 02:14 AM
sori sori hor ... call you Kor Kor ... Leng Chai Kor Kor lor .. sui boh ;)

Ya la... swan, ah pek la....

called me Ku Ku, think I dun know.....

you also have to come thru' this road OK!:o:o

exia00
24-01-2009, 03:58 AM

haha...everyone needs 2 pass dat stage....uncle...dun scare me leh...
i'm afraid of getting old...:(

Playman
24-01-2009, 11:22 AM

Don't worry bro....I am also on the way.....very near behind you...hahhahaha!:D

the.wolfgang
24-01-2009, 06:06 PM

wow Kor Kor dont say me lidat la ..., me dont dare to call you Ku Ku la ... :( dont worry ..., i will come to that road but still behind some other bros first .., wait for me ya :D

Playman
25-01-2009, 07:00 AM
wow Kor Kor dont say me lidat la ..., me dont dare to call you Ku Ku la ... :( dont worry ..., i will come to that road but still behind some other bros first .., wait for me ya :D

Like that means you are still young .........!:(

Like to seize the Golden Oppotunity to Wish Everyone!

Gong Xi Fai Cai......Tai Kei HUAT CHYE! Huat Arhhhh!

Strike Toto, 4-D, Magmum, Race Horse, Race Cat....! May All Strike First Prize.....!

西北度郎
25-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Happy Chinese New Year to all bros here, i just reach hatyai this morning. :)

Playman
25-01-2009, 08:56 PM

Hope you have a Great Chinese New Year Bonk in Hatyai.....Huat arrrrr! (means luck cumming!):D

the.wolfgang
25-01-2009, 11:22 PM

wow ... celebrating CNY in Thailand ah ..., salute you bro ;)

FeiChai
26-01-2009, 03:51 PM
I just returned from my solo trip to Hatyai and I thought that I should share my experience on my journey there for all newbies making their first solo trip there by bus.

Apologies if this is not the place for this Field Report.

I boarded the bus at 7.30pm at Golden Mile and everything went like clockwork, the scheduled stops for food and toilet breaks etc. I eventually settled down and slept as the bus continued its journey.

At about 2.30am, the bus pulled up at a petrol station to top up fuel. Since I was awake (the rest of the passengers were sound asleep), I decided to stretch my legs and alighted the bus. The bus driver was in the toilet, but he had already started refuelling. As he came out, I had the urge to go and do my business. So out he came and in I went into the toilet.

After a few minutes, I heard a bus tooting its horn. Thinking nothing of it, I continued to do what I was doing. Even if I had realised what was going on, I was in no position to do anything about it as I was in the middle of a crap!!:o

After finishing up, I went out and to my horror, there was no bus there!! The bus driver had left me, in the middle of nowhere, and I did not have my passport with me!! I was frantic and ran to the main road to see whether I could see the bus. There was only the occasional car and utter darkness. Panic took over. Here I was in the middle of goodnes know where, without my passport, bags etc. Nothing!! :confused::eek:

I approached a pump attendant and asked him whether he saw the bus leave and when. He told me that it had left some time ago. I told him my predicament and he offered to help. He approached a car and told them my story, but they were going in the opposite direction. A lorry with 3 men refused to take me. I don't blame them, because they did not know who they were taking.

Finally, he approached a truck driver who was also pumping fuel and the driver asked me for my bus ticket. Fortunately, I had that with me and after he checked it, he discussed with the relief driver and then agreed to take me along to see if they could catch up with the bus. As luck would have it, the truck was also going to Hatyai, but since I did not have my passport, there was no way I was going to be able to get into Thailand.

It was panic all along the journey to Sadao. We did not see the bus and I was thinking about how I was to return back!! At about 6.45am, I received a call from one of the fellow passengers whom I had befriended and to my relief, he informed me that when he discovered that I was missing, he alerted the guide and driver and that they were now at the CTC, just before the check-point waiting.

I told the truck driver and he confirmed that he knew where the rest-stop was that he would take me there. It was a happy reunion for me, a BIG RELIEF!! I thanked the truck driver and asked for his contact number. The next time I am in Danok/Hatyai, we will have thank you drinks.

So the lesson which I would like to share with our fellow brothers is:

1, Always have your passport with you. Worse case is that you will still be able to return back home or get into Thailand and claim your bags from the bus company etc.
2. Get the phone number of the guide on the bus or the driver
3. Inform the guide or bus driver that you are going to the toilet etc before anything else.

For those few sleepless hours chasing the bus, I must have aged a good 20 years, but all this was recovered when I reached Hatyai and spent the next 4 glorious days with my teerak!!:)

etct88
26-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Don't worry bro....I am also on the way.....very near behind you...hahhahaha!:D

ok to be very near behind me, but dun shaft that thing of your's up mine!:D:D

etct88
26-01-2009, 11:45 PM

hmmm.. btw, you dun have to 'come to that road'..... the road WILL COME to you and all of us.....

while on the road, always remember always go as a happy and satisfied man.

have a good pre honeymoon in S Thailand.......:p

ah_wah
27-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Well, U can try the to ask the tour agent for recommendation, since U will get cheaper rate compare to walk in. I usually visit massage center in Lee Garden Plaza.
Lee Garden Ancient Massage

Other: comes with a cold towel before the massage service and also a cup of tea

Joker

Hmm still remember the last time, the ML use the hair to massage your ear-drum. darn syok.

Note:not all ML offer this as 1 slip will cause you your hearings . Try at your own risk.

the.wolfgang
27-01-2009, 12:10 PM
hmmm.. btw, you dun have to 'come to that road'..... the road WILL COME to you and all of us.....

while on the road, always remember always go as a happy and satisfied man.

have a good pre honeymoon in S Thailand.......:p

thanks bro..., will go. hope to see you soon ya .. yamcha ;)

holymannn
27-01-2009, 12:11 PM
I just returned from my solo trip to Hatyai and I thought that I should share my experience on my journey there for all newbies making their first solo trip there by bus.

I boarded the bus at 7.30pm at Golden Mile and everything went like clockwork, the scheduled stops for food and toilet breaks etc. I eventually settled down and slept as the bus continued its journey.

At about 2.30am, the bus pulled up at a petrol station to top up fuel. Since I was awake (the rest of the passengers were sound asleep), I decided to stretch my legs and alighted the bus. The bus driver was in the toilet, but he had already started refuelling. As he came out, I had the urge to go and do my business. So out he came and in I went into the toilet.

After a few minutes, I heard a bus tooting its horn. Thinking nothing of it, I continued to do what I was doing. Even if I had realised what was going on, I was in no position to do anything about it as I was in the middle of a crap!!:o

After finishing up, I went out and to my horror, there was no bus there!! The bus driver had left me, in the middle of nowhere, and I did not have my passport with me!! I was frantic and ran to the main road to see whether I could see the bus. There was only the occasional car and utter darkness. Panic took over. Here I was in the middle of goodnes know where, without my passport, bags etc. Nothing!! :confused::eek:

I approached a pump attendant and asked him whether he saw the bus leave and when. He told me that it had left some time ago. I told him my predicament and he offered to help. He approached a car and told them my story, but they were going in the opposite direction. A lorry with 3 men refused to take me. I don't blame them, because they did not know who they were taking.

Finally, he approached a truck driver who was also pumping fuel and the driver asked me for my bus ticket. Fortunately, I had that with me and after he checked it, he discussed with the relief driver and then agreed to take me along to see if they could catch up with the bus. As luck would have it, the truck was also going to Hatyai, but since I did not have my passport, there was no way I was going to be able to get into Thailand.

It was panic all along the journey to Sadao. We did not see the bus and I was thinking about how I was to return back!! At about 6.45am, I received a call from one of the fellow passengers whom I had befriended and to my relief, he informed me that when he discovered that I was missing, he alerted the guide and driver and that they were now at the CTC, just before the check-point waiting.

I told the truck driver and he confirmed that he knew where the rest-stop was that he would take me there. It was a happy reunion for me, a BIG RELIEF!! I thanked the truck driver and asked for his contact number. The next time I am in Danok/Hatyai, we will have thank you drinks.

1, Always have your passport with you. Worse case is that you will still be able to return back home or get into Thailand and claim your bags from the bus company etc.
3. Inform the guide or bus driver that you are going to the toilet etc before anything else.

For those few sleepless hours chasing the bus, I must have aged a good 20 years, but all this was recovered when I reached Hatyai and spent the next 4 glorious days with my teerak!!:)

You are consider super lucky already. bro.... still can find back your coach... :P

the.wolfgang
27-01-2009, 12:20 PM
lastest update.

this have been my 3rd year in a round celebrating CNY in Thailand ... and i would say the celebrating have never fail to surpise me ..., actually it is getting better ... ;)

Pearl
27-01-2009, 11:55 PM
lastest update.

this have been my 3rd year in a round celebrating CNY in Thailand ... and i would say the celebrating have never fail to surpise me ..., actually it is getting better ... ;)

Care to elaborate?? :D

the.wolfgang
28-01-2009, 11:43 AM

can see more syt puying, very friendly, nice deco, nice food, good shopping and etc ..., very hard to elaborate, you must come here to see and experince it yourself ..., :p

holymannn
28-01-2009, 11:59 AM
can see more syt puying, very friendly, nice deco, nice food, good shopping and etc ..., very hard to elaborate, you must come here to see and experince it yourself ..., :p

errr.. but alot people le... very pack... right? everything is expensive...

alexboy21
28-01-2009, 04:45 PM
Solo Newbie in Hatyai today.

Reached yesterday. Warning to future bros who intend to go on 2nd day of CNY. Do not take a bus there. Got stuck at the thai customs for like 5 hours queue uping. There is a horde of people going in to have fun :).

After the grueling journey, finally checked in hotel at about 1pm+ thai time. Went to makan and after which walk around Hatyai sightseeing. Noticed lots of foot massage shops around, almost 2 every street.

Ended up at Pink Lady Complex. Went in and price is 1,700baht for normal soapie and 2100baht for those model types.

Took a girl Om for 1,700. Would say the svc standard there is much better than those Thai FL in Singapore. There is lots of GFE and girl seems very willing to please.

After this went foot massage for an hour 250 baht. The girl keep massaging my inner thigh but no special is offered or asked, it is in a open room so quite a few people there.

After that went back hotel to sleep quite early, as the bus journey is exhausting.

Going to Danok tomorrow and thinkig of where to cheong tonight now.

Happy CNY!

KLKOOL
28-01-2009, 04:46 PM
can see more syt puying, very friendly, nice deco, nice food, good shopping and etc ..., very hard to elaborate, you must come here to see and experince it yourself ...,

U just write FR for him to PCC can liao :p...

Been a long time since i spend CNY in HDY.. its defo more happening than boring KL :p .. but food choices are limited though. When i left yesterday, can see the crowd coming in. Oh well, at least i had the town to myself for a few days.. hehehe

etct88
28-01-2009, 10:58 PM
lastest update.

wow, so we have to salute you 3 times.............:D:D

etct88
28-01-2009, 11:01 PM

There will be no elaborations, there will be 'live' demostrations, on site. :p

cong xi chap kor mei.......:)

the.wolfgang
28-01-2009, 11:44 PM

yes a lot of people thats one of the reason that makes the celebration here more happening then Penang & KL for CNY mood. can get to see more puying lor ... all come out dress up lor.

as for everything is expensive, i dont fully agree. try not to stay near to Lee Garden area, sure kena kau kau with the hotel upz prices. and the food at that area also more expensive.

i only stay in a Mansion which cost me 400baht with WIFI and clean room, bigger then Hi Class and Oscar actually. if you drive then you can save up on the Tutu charges or else you just pay 20baht only lor.

food eat outside town lor ..., cheaper mah ... ;)

over the years research have gain me more experience in a more budget stay in Haadyai during CNY session .. over all i am happy and also can save a lot ;)

the.wolfgang
28-01-2009, 11:54 PM

yes a lot of people thats one of the reason that makes the celebration here more happening then Penang & KL for CNY mood. can get to see more puying lor ... all come out dress up lor.

as for everything is expensive, i dont fully agree. try not to stay near to Lee Garden area, sure kena kau kau with the hotel upz prices. and the food at that area also more expensive.

i only stay in a Mansion which cost me 400baht with WIFI and clean room, bigger then Hi Class and Oscar actually. if you drive then you can save up on the Tutu charges or else you just pay 20baht only lor.

over the years of research have gain me more experience in a more budget stay in Haadyai during CNY session .. over all i am happy and also can save a lot ;)

Playman
30-01-2009, 10:04 PM

For those few sleepless hours chasing the bus, I must have aged a good 20 years, but all this was recovered when I reached Hatyai and spent the next 4 glorious days with my teerak!!

You are so HENG......glad all end well for you......!:D

I know how it feels as I had gone throught the same thing except I have all my money and passport with me all the time....except my bag....still in the bus...finally i went to claim my bag....they says it goes back to KL already with my bag....KNS.....after the Thai people calls the driver....!

So I have to buy everything new including toothbrush and etc etc...underwear...hahahahah! The set back is that when I claim my bag from the bus company after 5 days later...(I spent 4 days n Hatyai some of my things is missing....nowadays I always befriend the driver....buy him coffee...so he knows me and if I am missing....he knows..!

Happy Chinese New Year.....Gong Xi Fai Chai!

Pearl
30-01-2009, 10:33 PM
U just write FR for him to PCC can liao :p...

Been a long time since i spend CNY in HDY.. its defo more happening than boring KL :p .. but food choices are limited though. When i left yesterday, can see the crowd coming in. Oh well, at least i had the town to myself for a few days.. hehehe

Tai See Heng.. narbeh.. dun chak me ley.. :mad:

Good to see u finally UNRETIRED.. wish I can join u soon :p

Chinese Chess
31-01-2009, 06:16 PM

Bro, most of us (s'porean I mean) don't drive to hty, that's why need to stay in hotel at good location.

Playman
01-02-2009, 06:43 AM
Bro, most of us (s'porean I mean) don't drive to hty, that's why need to stay in hotel at good location.

Can't agrees with you more....even though I am not from S'gore.....I still don't drive....:p

the.wolfgang
01-02-2009, 11:51 PM

Can't agrees with you more....even though I am not from S'gore.....I still don't drive....:p

have to dis-agree with you guys. on CNY, hotel like Sakura (1150baht), Grand Plaza (1500 baht), Lee Garden (1300baht), Mayflower (1200baht), Garden Home (1000 baht), Sakon Hotel (1300 baht) all near to town also so expensive. and further more not all the above hotel offers WIFI.

if you stay in Mansion where i stay, its on cost you (400 baht with WIFI) and with the tutu of (40baht - 2 ways), you still save a lot. to me that is call good budget holidays but i dont know you guys la ..., maybe you guys are more richer then me lor ..., ;)

Playman
02-02-2009, 12:22 AM
have to dis-agree with you guys. on CNY, hotel like Sakura (1150baht), Grand Plaza (1500 baht), Lee Garden (1300baht), Mayflower (1200baht), Garden Home (1000 baht), Sakon Hotel (1300 baht) all near to town also so expensive. and further more not all the above hotel offers WIFI.

if you stay in Mansion where i stay, its on cost you (400 baht with WIFI) and with the tutu of (40baht - 2 ways), you still save a lot. to me that is call good budget holidays but i dont know you guys la ..., maybe you guys are more richer then me lor ..., ;)

You some more says that we are richer....where can....we don't need WIFI because we are not important people no need to log on all the time and I cannot afford lap-top.....only note-book...(555 note book used by mamak) Hahahahahah:D

the.wolfgang
02-02-2009, 12:37 AM
You some more says that we are richer....where can....we don't need WIFI because we are not important people no need to log on all the time and I cannot afford lap-top.....only note-book...(555 note book used by mamak) Hahahahahah:D

hahaha..., i also use note-book 555 for mamak .. same same lor ;)

so have already accompany bro Duck84 as per your request bro .., we bring him go play fire cracker/works ..., its was a great nite travelling, food and fun :D

Playman
02-02-2009, 12:43 AM
hahaha..., i also use note-book 555 for mamak .. same same lor ;)

so have already accompany bro Duck84 as per your request bro .., we bring him go play fire cracker/works ..., its was a great nite travelling, food and fun :D

Many thanks bro....you didn't call me for TT on saturday....so I thought you are still there, anyway I have came back to KL already....starting work tomorrow!:p:D

the.wolfgang
02-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Many thanks bro....you didn't call me for TT on saturday....so I thought you are still there, anyway I have came back to KL already....starting work tomorrow!:p:D

sorry bro, saturday was busy with my puying ..., saying farewell and meet up with bros exia00, yamaha, kiko, pegasus, acidtest, njxspeed, private booty and danok vader in danok. later that day also i straight go back liao cause company call back, machine down..., so forgottten to call you.

Playman
02-02-2009, 02:05 AM
sorry bro, saturday was busy with my puying ..., saying farewell and meet up with bros exia00, yamaha, kiko, pegasus, acidtest, njxspeed, private booty and danok vader in danok. later that day also i straight go back liao cause company call back, machine down..., so forgottten to call you.

No problem there is always a next time.....just that didn't yam char with you for a long time already!:D

alexboy21
02-02-2009, 07:30 AM
Went to Pink Lady again 2 days ago for another soapy massage.

Found a real good gorgeous puying there. No. 333. Totally worth the 1700 baht. Only drawback is her age which is old by Thailand standards.

Name: forgot to ask

Skin: Fair, like chinese

Looks :10/10 ,by the the most pretty WL i have so far in Singapore and Thailand. Looks good enough to be actress. Always have a bright smile even when i am bonking her.

Breast: Not huge but well shaped, prob a B-C

Service : Standard soapy, cleans well and throughly

GFE: 9/10 Lots of hugging and some light kissing, no french

Damage:1700 baht

Can speak Chinese well, asked her and she was from Chang Mai and was working in BKK before coming to HY for 2 months so far.

Playman
02-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Went to Pink Lady again 2 days ago for another soapy massage.

Found a real good gorgeous puying there. No. 333. Totally worth the 1700 baht. Only drawback is her age which is old by Thailand standards.

Name: forgot to ask

Skin: Fair, like chinese

Looks :10/10 ,by the the most pretty WL i have so far in Singapore and Thailand. Looks good enough to be actress. Always have a bright smile even when i am bonking her.

Breast: Not huge but well shaped, prob a B-C

Service : Standard soapy, cleans well and throughly

GFE: 9/10 Lots of hugging and some light kissing, no french

Damage:1700 baht

Can speak Chinese well, asked her and she was from Chang Mai and was working in BKK before coming to HY for 2 months so far.

Wow....didn't know that Pink Lady have gems....didn't walk into that place for the past 10 years as every time I go in, it is a let down.....!:p

U KAI@U
02-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Did not see 333,but was told by 222(which I had on sat31/01 morming before
I leave at 1pm)that 333 can do 10 times per day cause she do it very fast
about one hr one so i think she the RED RED puying there now.222 like to be
fuck with her leg close & she can come afew times which I can feel:).All this
years I being there,I think this year puying are the best:D:D:D.

Playman
03-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Did not see 333,but was told by 222(which I had on sat31/01 morming before
I leave at 1pm)that 333 can do 10 times per day cause she do it very fast
about one hr one so i think she the RED RED puying there now.222 like to be
fuck with her leg close & she can come afew times which I can feel:).All this
years I being there,I think this year puying are the best:D

Should make a trip soon to Hatyai and pay the Pink Lady a visit.....!:D

exia00
03-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Should make a trip soon to Hatyai and pay the Pink Lady a visit.....!:D

bro...we have 2 update D info guide adi...hehe...some places have been change...

Playman
03-02-2009, 03:45 PM
bro...we have 2 update D info guide adi...hehe...some places have been change...

yeah fully agrees with you as it have been not up-dated since 2004....maybe you can take over the editing as I am 3/4 retired.....!

Over the hill already cannot catch up with you new cheongsters.....!:D

Please have a copy of the guide as I will deleting it from my signature by tomorrow....ok! Thanks!:D

exia00
03-02-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah fully agrees with you as it have been not up-dated since 2004....maybe you can take over the editing as I am 3/4 retired.....!

Please have a copy of the guide as I will deleting it from my signature by tomorrow....ok! Thanks!:D

wah...don't push 2 me leh...hehe...i'm not regular there...my playground is still home...:D can update abit abit only la bro...better ask the Saint or Wolfgang to take over la...:D

Playman
03-02-2009, 04:03 PM
wah...don't push 2 me leh...hehe...i'm not regular there...my playground is still home...:D can update abit abit only la bro...better ask the Saint or Wolfgang to take over la...:D

Don't worry...lah...it is not about anything but sharing and I am sure that you will go there more than me.....we still can chip in once in a while when we are there.....ok!

Everyone can also come in and share.....share share mah!:D

exia00
03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Don't worry...lah...it is not about anything but sharing and I am sure that you will go there more than me.....we still can chip in once in a while when we are there.....ok!

Everyone can also come in and share.....share share mah!:D

hehe...hope u understand...:D
i think when i get my new job, i'll stop cheonging as in regular basis adi...
lot's of commitment for family...:o

Playman
03-02-2009, 04:19 PM
hehe...hope u understand...:D
i think when i get my new job, i'll stop cheonging as in regular basis adi...
lot's of commitment for family...:o

Hmmmmm.....ok...work and family always comes first!:D

exia00
03-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Hmmmmm.....ok...work and family always comes first!:D

hope u understand bro...after bkk i think i'll MIA for quite sometime adi...provided my financial boost up like last time...:D
haha

JinGz
03-02-2009, 06:16 PM
i'm at hatyai now, got to say after visiting hatyai for 3 years.. the crowds are not as "happening" as 3 years ago, partly becoz of Tigerair not flying directly here. so i guess mostly are msian bros here xD.

If you guys need a place to crash and need a "friend" to accompany you, can ask e friendly "tut tut" to take you to "Jenny" or simply ask the bellboy for lobang. but please be quiet bout it as the bellboy may end up losing their job.

the.wolfgang
03-02-2009, 06:56 PM

agree, the Haadyai scene have change a lot with the rapid developing of Dannok. now Haadyai is more to a shopping places then cheong scene la..., but you can still find some hidden gems there ..., the last CNY trips, i can still see a lot of SYT puyings .., got to really to my homework again ;)

Playman
04-02-2009, 01:06 AM
agree, the Haadyai scene have change a lot with the rapid developing of Dannok. now Haadyai is more to a shopping places then cheong scene la..., but you can still find some hidden gems there ..., the last CNY trips, i can still see a lot of SYT puyings .., got to really to my homework again ;)

Yeah...you should explore Haadyai and start another base there and up-date the newbies...and old uncle like me ....mah!:D

JinGz
04-02-2009, 06:11 PM
any place to recommend a good massage ? other then pink lady?
since i'm at Hatyai now, would wanna get a good massage.

alexboy21
04-02-2009, 09:22 PM
I find the pink lady one cheapest, 300 baht for 2 hour no hanky panky.

Read there is one not bad at lee gardens plaza. For foot massage there are shops everywhere.

Playman
04-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Almost all hotel have a good decent massage (ancient massage) to name a few favourite....Only 1, Siam City, Lee garden, Regency Hotel, New Crown....and like I said almost all have it!:D

exia00
05-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Almost all hotel have a good decent massage (ancient massage) to name a few favourite....Only 1, Siam City, Lee garden, Regency Hotel, New Crown....and like I said almost all have it!:D

yea...very true...but if u're keen on SYT can go new Sakura hotel...there not bad...girls also got strength ^^

Playman
08-02-2009, 06:28 PM
yea...very true...but if u're keen on SYT can go new Sakura hotel...there not bad...girls also got strength ^^

I don't know I always ask the girl to slow down on me.....if not blue black all over me....hahahahah!:p:D

the.wolfgang
09-02-2009, 02:52 AM
I don't know I always ask the girl to slow down on me.....if not blue black all over me....hahahahah!:p:D

hahaha..., remind me of the massage trip with you ..., it was really fun kacau the both ML .. ;)

Playman
09-02-2009, 12:41 PM
hahaha..., remind me of the massage trip with you ..., it was really fun kacau the both ML .. ;)

Yes.....especially with the no speak thai thing....hahhahahah!:D

etct88
09-02-2009, 03:06 PM

you blue black? since when..... so 19 we go HDY,and you show me where can kenna blue black........:p:p

Playman
09-02-2009, 04:11 PM
you blue black? since when..... so 19 we go HDY,and you show me where can kenna blue black........:p:p

Only One massage centre out of town a bit then there is no hanky panky and all MILF girls....tell you they can really put pressure....:eek:

Pearl
09-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Only One massage centre out of town a bit then there is no hanky panky and all MILF girls....tell you they can really put pressure....:eek:

Aiyah..now only I know Only One is full of MILF. cos I only know how to go here.

Which place has the most SYT le?? :p

sex crusader
09-02-2009, 10:05 PM

U talking abt Sakura Grand! If that is so, i have not seen any Syt leh at the massage parlour apart from the Hotel recep.:rolleyes:A lot of lao ah ma got lah!:D

Playman
10-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Aiyah..now only I know Only One is full of MILF. cos I only know how to go here.

Which place has the most SYT le?? :p

Hahahaha...to date as far as I know,there is almost none with SYTs except Regency Hotel (only a few not all) and some of the foot massage parlours by the road side......but when they are SYT the massage skill is down....hahahahah!:p:D

Taiko Pearl, don't chak me like that...good meh .....you know Hatyai like the back of your palm!:)

etct88
10-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Hahahaha...to date as far as I know,there is almost none with SYTs except Regency Hotel (only a few not all) and some of the foot massage parlours by the road side......but when they are SYT the massage skill is down....hahahahah!:p:D

Taiko Pearl, don't chak me like that...good meh .....you know Hatyai like the back of your palm!:)

ha ha ha... kettle calling the pot black......

Playman
10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
ha ha ha... kettle calling the pot black......

Bro....my kettle is washed and polished already over the many years didn't used already.....so how to be black?:(

hahahahaahh!:p:D

the.wolfgang
10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Bro....my kettle is washed and polished already over the many years didn't used already.....so how to be black?:(

hahahahaahh!

knn..., mai lansi lor ..., like that very good mer :mad::mad:

Playman
11-02-2009, 02:05 AM
knn..., mai lansi lor ..., like that very good mer :mad::mad:

Wau..what got lan si....it means now I don't anything about Hatyai anymore, already all information out-dated after so long....all my SYT contacts becomes MILF already...so very clean already unless you help me to get it dirty and black again....hahahahahah~:D

the.wolfgang
11-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Wau..what got lan si....it means now I don't anything about Hatyai anymore, already all information out-dated after so long....all my SYT contacts becomes MILF already...so very clean already unless you help me to get it dirty and black again....hahahahahah~:D

just kidding with you la bro ...., if you wan to get dirty, anytime bros .. we can go out there again anytime ..., you make the call :D:D

Playman
11-02-2009, 04:22 PM
just kidding with you la bro ...., if you wan to get dirty, anytime bros .. we can go out there again anytime ..., you make the call :D:D

Kamseh kamseh....for seeing me so up....but bro I am a once in a blue moon cheongster and your schedule is so tight one...Pattaya..Krabi..Phuket, Hatyai and Danok...and normally I only got 1 day or 2 so how to follow you!:o

I will be there somewhere this month.....towards the end of the month!:D (tentatively~70% confirm)

exia00
14-02-2009, 03:17 AM
U talking abt Sakura Grand! If that is so, i have not seen any Syt leh at the massage parlour apart from the Hotel recep.:rolleyes:A lot of lao ah ma got lah!:D

hahaha...D lao ah ma is at D other 1...old sakura..old lady...:p

new sakura...new syt...:D

u can check it out in ur next trip...

sex crusader
14-02-2009, 11:36 AM
sakura grand is the newer hotel opp. the old one.I can't be wrong as i visit this hotel every two months.I only see syt at the hotel's recep but not in the massage parlour which is on the first floor.U want Syt...go to Kiss channel! Plentiful!:D

Playman
14-02-2009, 12:29 PM
sakura grand is the newer hotel opp. the old one.I can't be wrong as i visit this hotel every two months.I only see syt at the hotel's recep but not in the massage parlour which is on the first floor.U want Syt...go to Kiss channel! Plentiful!:D

Bro....we suppose to have a trip together...so when is your next trip....maybe can arrange to go together..yeah!:p:D

holymannn
14-02-2009, 06:24 PM

bro... dont know when got chance to cheong with you in hatyai or danok le?? i still havent overnight in hatyai before le

sex crusader
14-02-2009, 11:25 PM
bro Playman & holymannn,
Soon....soon. I'll arrange to cheong with two of you.I can arrange FL, both are sisters. For me, i like to sian Hotel's recep.But go Danonk, you'll have to be my sifu liao.:D

senoksenok
15-02-2009, 12:31 AM
bro Playman & holymannn,
Soon....soon. I'll arrange to cheong with two of you.I can arrange FL, both are sisters. For me, i like to sian Hotel's recep.But go Danonk, you'll have to be my sifu liao.:D

Can i also join? haha, just kidding. Me not up to that standard yet. :D:D

Playman
15-02-2009, 01:33 AM
bro Playman & holymannn,

Kam siah kam siah....bro sex, I am so touch that you treat us so good..FL sisters somemore....Bro Holymann...stay in the same room in that case...hahahah!:D

etct88
15-02-2009, 03:34 AM
Kam siah kam siah....bro sex, I am so touch that you treat us so good..FL sisters somemore....Bro Holymann...stay in the same room in that case...hahahah!:D

Old play man... you so kinky.... wait kenna heart attack then you know.... :Dvery the embarassing one.... eeeks yucks.....:eek:

u think my nephew cannot afford a room meh, must share with you....:mad:

Playman
15-02-2009, 04:41 AM
Old play man... you so kinky.... wait kenna heart attack then you know.... :Dvery the embarassing one.... eeeks yucks.....:eek:

u think my nephew cannot afford a room meh, must share with you....:mad:

Aiya...old man most of the time think very dirty one....myself and your nephew got things to discuss mah....business ok! So stay in the same room easier mah! Second day then separate room as know the FL sisters already but still have connecting room.....hahahahah!:D

By the way, can lah...2 rounds I think my heart still can take it....remember recently marathon of 2 hours with compliment from your nephew.....proforma..hahahah!

exia00
15-02-2009, 05:13 AM

erm...maybe...hehe...anyway kiss channel didn't went there due 2 CNY period...bz playing firecraker's in Simila beach...:D
will try there next round...thanks a million for ur info...

exia00
15-02-2009, 05:29 AM
simple FR for CNY 28th-31st Jan from little EXIA00

28th Jan JOURNEY TO THE NORTH (The Return Of EXIA002009)

0300 Started my journey with my SG cuz & his JB fren Mr J to Ipoh

0500 Reach at Ipoh to join up with another 2 bros there (Mr G & Mr K) & shot up 2 Pg for breakfast

0830 Reach Changlun for car road tax/insurance processing & headed straight 2 customs

0900 Touch down at BKH checkpoint & guess wat...we're stuck in D jam for 1 hour just 2 clear D checkpoint & D distant was only 1km...so many families/couples/cheongsters/etc were entering D place u know where...
kinda piss off...

1030 Cleared BKH checkpoint & did some duty free shopping... here we go again....another 1 1/2 hours waiting 2 clear Sadao checkpoint (manage 2 meet up with Bro Duck84)

1200 Cleared all F**king S**t, my Cuz took his FL from Dannok & carry on our journey to Hatyai as for now bye bye M'sia

1330 Reach Hatyai city & went for lunch opposite Sakura Hotel with Bro Wolfgang, his puying, cuz,cuz puying, Mr J, Mr G & Mr K from Ipoh & not forgetting little me

1400 Cuz & Mr J check in in Wang Burapa Mansion (Hamza Area) discovered from our Bro Wolfgang dat cost u only RM40/day NO F**KING BULLS**T. The setup is like Dannok's High Class
but only it's newer, cheaper but abit far
me, Mr G & K checked in Sakura Hotel thanks to our Bro Playman for last min booking RM165/day/large room...peak hour mar...wat u expect...chit chat a bit with D receptionist girl name JOY...with help from Mr G, i manage 2 get her contact...haha

1530 Went to Lee Garden area for $$$ exchange...didn't manage 2 get high rate for RM & decided 2 change with SGD ...this area especially CNY is not recommended 2 go for thoseBRO'S dat don't like crowded places...just imagine D feeling is like u're in Sungai Wang with open air concept...sigh
u wont have D feeling dat u're in the LOS
"MOU NGAN TAI" (dun even wanna look in Canton) then proceed 2 D tour office 2 settle payment for D hotel...

1700 went back hotel 2 refreshen up & took Mr G & K for massage in Sakura...they took full body oil massage dat cost THB 700...as for me i need 2 do some personal matter.....so didn't join them for massage

2100 proceed 2 Wang Burapa Mansion & headed straight 2 Paragon with cuz, cuz puying, Mr J, Mr J's puying, Mr G & K...called JOY to come along but she was 2 tired due 2 work...D place was cover with our fellow M'sian & Sg...was offered by a sexy looking SYT but didn't take due 2 she was asking for 500...i wonder in THB or RM...enjoyed there till late & went back for some rest..........to be continue....stay tuned...stay alive...stay free from drugs...stay forever....hahaha

exia00
15-02-2009, 05:37 AM
JOURNEY TO THE NORTH (part 2)
29th Jan

0700 getting prepared for my journey with Bro Wolfgang & puying, cuz & puying & Mr J to some temple in Songkla...Mr G & K were 2 tired 2 follow so i head 2 D lobby alone 1st...manage 2 chat a bit with JOY & asked her out for dinner...hehe...we went for a fast breakfast & continue 2 D temple...claim by Bro Wolfgang dat this temple was endorse by The Royal Highness himself...erm....i wonder Y..??? didn't manage 2 get D name of D temple but it's quite clean & nice...manage 2 joked with D High Monk also...haha...he speaks English..

1200 Reach back Hatyai town & did some shopping...then head back 2 Hotel 2 re freshen up & head back 2 town for Shark's Fin...hehe...not easy 2 find parking also...D crowd is drive me mad...!
me, cuz, cuz puying, Mr J, G & K went 2 opposite Lee Garden Plaza for lunch...i took a clay pot scallop & mushroom rice with Shark's Fin soup gravy...only THB 270...damn nice...hehe...Shark's Fin soup here cost from only THB 500/1000/2000...servings are in slice..!! worth eating la for those who enjoy this cuisine

1330 After lunch, we walk around & took someone in our group for soapy in Pink Lady...due 2 an age of late 20's & still VIRGIN, we wanted 2 let him get LAID but due to his strong ignorants...sigh...lucky for his future wife...haha..until now i still wonder...is he really dat afraid...MOU LEH HUI (dun care about him in Canton) name cannot mention la...but dat group know who is D person..haha
NOW comes D serious part as my cuz & i have a mission 2 accomplish....which is FIRE CRACKERS...
HAHAHA...due 2 separations of groups, i with my cuz following by his puying & Mr G...we scout around for our weapons...
we were ended up in Kim Yong Market due 2 some asking results we got around...KNN ppl there dun understand firecrackers/fireworks in English or even Chinese...i simply mix & match D words in Thai ended up saying DOGH MAI FAI (flower fire/bunga api) then only then understand...stressful...! another word for it is CHUK PAU...any bro's here dat speak Thai pls correct me if i'm wrong...
we bought some 2x28 shooters, 2x38 shooters, 1x48 shooters, 1x6 mid rocket launchers, 1x6 xxl rocket launchers, 1.5 meter red crackers, 2x1 high shots, 2x60 little shooters & etc...5-6 XL plastic bags fill with hahaha...& on top of dat it only cost THB 3990 unbelievable..!
we even had prob getting D stuff loaded in D booth of D vehicle...

1500 After all dat walking & heavy work, we decided 2 headed back straight 2 SAKURA & proceed for massage with my cuz, Mr G & K for a full body massage dat only cost THB 240...haha...LAYAN la...manage 2 get a short nap too...

1900 We went 2 JOY'S house 2 pick her up along with her son & proceed 2 TESCO LOTUS 2 pick up Bro Duck 84...a lot of TCSS in D car with JOY due 2 i have some plans for next return...haha...then we headed straight 2 Simila Beach, Songkla for some fantastic seafood dinner...D dinner was made into 10 person consisting with fishes, prawns, squids, fried crab rice, coconut juices, som tam's & etc dat cost us only THB 3750
eat until cannot finish...hahaha

2200 Grand opening of human made flying stars...we quickly unloaded D stuffs from D car & started our photo sessions...(sorry pics with Bro Wolfgang) after setting up at D beach, we were ready 2 fire it sky high...
After a few shots, D heat was about 2 start...all of a sudden, lights were shining at us... 2 Authorities were here 2 question us... Saying dat we can't play here & not anyway in D LOS "KNN"...can sell, can buy but cannot play...
Quickly clean up our stuff & head 2 some where else for our session...but we end up is D Station asking where can we get our things done...D officer told us D same thing but this time he asked us 2 go 2 Koh Yoh (mini island at Songkla) & he close 1 eye for us ...hehe...tourist mar...but after a drive in D island, we can't find any suitable place & it's quite late at night...we headed back to Hatyai & sent JOY & son back 2 her house...before reaching at her house, she took us 2 this 1km dark/stretch road...she was saying dat this place we can re start our session here due 2 is an empty big land...
i quickly sent here back & continue 2 put on D heat...many funny things happen due 2 we are afraid coz it's dark there, car lights are off due 2 we don't wan anyone 2 notice us, xxl rocket launchers can't launch due 2 it's weight & etc...D place was fill with brightness, loudness, joyfulness...we had a big & most important everyone LAYAN
meanwhile, Bro Pegasus, Acidtest, Kiko & Blackburn were waiting for me for partying in Ice Bar & Star Bar went i'm just about 2 finish, they were too tired & headed back 2 their hotel for some good rest due 2 their RIDING journey up here...so i ended up 2 D road stall for some dessert's & headed back for some good old

to be continue......stay tuned......stay alive....stay free from drugs....stay awake.....haha..

Playman
16-02-2009, 01:31 AM
I thought of sharing this with cheongster who have nothing to do and have some extra cash.....this place Kor Yoh...there is an orphanage named Kor Yoh Ban Dic (Children Home) it is run by volunteers.

There is children consist of 1 month until 12 years or so, left in the roadside to die and some have ants bite all over them.....! (Infants when I was there a few years back)There is Thai Chinese, Thai-negro, Thai-angmohs....but they are so cute and once you hold someone the rest crawl to you and pull your pants to ask you to hold them.....that melt my hearts!

They except thai bahts of course, pampers and milk powders.....easier to just give them cash!

They are so adorable but not easy to adopt any of them have to go through stringent test and interviews....ok!

Ok...if you are free, please kindly drop in and donate a few bahts will be good....! :D:p

I should and will drop in the next trip there.....as I have not been there for a year now.....!:p

the.wolfgang
16-02-2009, 09:43 AM
I thought of sharing this with cheongster who have nothing to do and have some extra cash.....this place Kor Yoh...there is an orphanage named Kor Yoh Ban Dic (Children Home) it is run by volunteers.

There is children consist of 1 month until 12 years or so, left in the roadside to die and some have ants bite all over them.....! (Infants when I was there a few years back)There is Thai Chinese, Thai-negro, Thai-angmohs....but they are so cute and once you hold someone the rest crawl to you and pull your pants to ask you to hold them.....that melt my hearts!

They except thai bahts of course, pampers and milk powders.....easier to just give them cash!

They are so adorable but not easy to adopt any of them have to go through stringent test and interviews....ok!

Ok...if you are free, please kindly drop in and donate a few bahts will be good....! :D:p

I should and will drop in the next trip there.....as I have not been there for a year now.....!:p

dont worry bro, i will join you on that trip ya. yes i did tell some of them about the orphanage named Kor Yoh Ban Dic, but maybe due to the firecracker thing no one take notes .. hahahaha :D

Playman
16-02-2009, 01:53 PM

There is children consist of 1 month until 12 years or so, left by the roadside to die and some have ants bite all over them.....! (Infants when I was there a few years back)There is Thai Chinese, Thai-negro, Thai-angmohs....but they are so cute and once you hold someone the rest crawl to you and pull your pants to ask you to hold them.....that melt my hearts!

They accept thai bahts of course, pampers and milk powders.....easier to just give them cash!

Sorry many typing errors...hahahah!:p

bestbest
16-02-2009, 02:39 PM
I this place Kor Yoh...there is an orphanage named Kor Yoh Ban Dic (Children Home) it is run by volunteers.

There is children consist of 1 month until 12 years or so, left by the roadside to die and some have ants bite all over them.....! (Infants when I was there a few years back)There is Thai Chinese, Thai-negro, Thai-angmohs....but they are so cute and once you hold someone the rest crawl to you and pull your pants to ask you to hold them.....that melt my hearts!

Yo bro, remind me of what bro PM72 used to say "cheong with a good heart". Kudos to someone who bothers to share on these unfortunate little ones. :)

exia00
16-02-2009, 02:40 PM
dont worry bro, i will join you on that trip ya. yes i did tell some of them about the orphanage named Kor Yoh Ban Dic, but maybe due to the firecracker thing no one take notes .. hahahaha :D

we were there rite..?? but so dark cannot see anything...:(

exia00
16-02-2009, 03:24 PM
JOURNEY TO THE NORTH(part 3)
30rd - 31st Jan

0900 Check out time & early breakfast opposite Sakura Hotel & said bye 2 JOY...Mr G & K was in a hurry 2 head back for some personal matters...

1030 We left Hatyai town & head towards Tesco Lotus for some shopping

1200 Arrived at Dannok while Bro Wolfgang took Mr J to some farm & ended up in Charlie...he took 1 19 yrs old girl...erm...diff ppl diff taste mar...hehe....as for me, i wanted 2 take back my previous girl in W&G but D OKT can only give me lowest RM300...ended up didn't take
After sometime, many farms were will with ppl & i was watching live TRANSACTION were done in a split second...60-70% of girls were of 2 their duty...highly spirits cheongsters were everywhere... as i was sitting at D bah kut teh shop opposite Charlie
(Oliver Area)

1300 Check in High Class Hotel only cost us THB600/day...hehe thanks 2 Bro Wolfgang for advance booking...right at dat moment, received a call from Bro Kiko ... The Ninjas have arrived at High Class to confirm with me about D time for SSLL (see see look look) at farms...

1530 After a short tour with them, i went to 1 of my fav place Teena Karaoke for some with cuz, his puying, Bro Wolfgang, his puying, some bros from SBF & later join by Bro Pegasus, Acidtest & Bro Blackburn...i where our Bro Kiko went... Mr J was busy doing overtime
Anyway we had a great time there....Layan total by not mistaken RM 100+/- consist of a few Large bottles of beers & coke

1800 My next mission with Bro Pegasus, Acidtest & Bro Blackburn were in Winner strip pub for some SSLL again...hehe...to bad i only saw 1 was up 2 my taste but didn't manage 2 talk 2 her due 2 didn't know wat is she working as...diff uniform...

(at this time period from 1500-1800 D jam was so bad it's like New Year Eve in KLCC) KNS

2000 Me with Bro Pegasus, Acidtest, Kiko, Bro Blackburn & his puying went for some tasty good old seafood opposite Oscar Hotel...
Crabs, Clams, Cockles & Fat Prawns were dinner & was served with lime,chili,fish sauce for dipping....SEDAP GILA CAKAP KO..!
Total cost RM115 during this session Bro Kiko was with his mysterious puying & a fren too...hehe...ingat ada chance...skali tgk...erm...Xleh gi...
Bro Pegasus had his previous puying same farm with Bro Blackburn...she did offer me her fren but she was also booked...

2230 Me, cuz, cuz puying, Mr J, his puying, The 4 Ninja's along with their puying went 2 Hello Bangkok but ended up in Paragon due 2 pack/full house...Crazy MotherF**kers..!
I was intro by Mr J's puying to this SYT...she was booked dat night so we just dance around...skali tgk tau Shuffle siul...haha...not bad for a puying dat works in a farm...hehe...i also start 2 shuffle a bit but due 2 D area was crowded...........don't care la...still dance...hahaha
3 rounds of beers ended our session & we rush 2 D back of Paragon for some
shooting up sky high brings me back childhood memories of CNY... we all gone thru dat & eventually everyone grows up...but D best part is, for me....just go 2 LOS & blast all D way...hahaha
We ended up for supper & went back 2 our beloved rooms.......:D

Stay tuned for final part.............

西北度郎
16-02-2009, 05:23 PM
JOURNEY TO THE NORTH(part 3)
30rd - 31st Jan

Stay tuned for final part.............

good FR, waiting for the final part. :)

TD.king
16-02-2009, 10:15 PM

They accept thai bahts of course, pampers and milk powders.....easier to just give them cash!

Ok...if you are free, please kindly drop in and donate a few bahts will be good....!

I should and will drop in the next trip there.....as I have not been there for a year now.....!
Sorry many typing errors...hahahah!:p

Thanks for sharing the great info :D

Playman
17-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks for sharing the great info :D

No problem shifu....as sometime when we have some free time in the afternoon must do some merits also....anyway either we do a massage or shopping so normally if I have more than 2 days I will squeeze 1 day and try to give some bahts to them.....!

When I was there the first time, a lady from Nissan took me there as it is her birthday to do some "tam bong" so I was tack along as I suppose to buy her a birthday dinner then my heart melt when there is so many of them crying and when you cuddle them they stopped crying suddenly one by one...crawling to you as they are still infants and toddlers and start to pull your pants for their turns...so pitiful (they empty all my baths that I have in my wallet so the lady have to buy me dinner instead, but I feel good and glad that I did it)...that is how it started many years ago and I didn't stop going there ever since!:p

exia00
17-02-2009, 02:53 AM
good FR, waiting for the final part. :)

final part out in Dandok thread...:D
nothing much...:(

the.wolfgang
17-02-2009, 10:03 AM
we were there rite..?? but so dark cannot see anything...:(

yes we were somewhere there but our heart is not lor .. our heart is at the firecracker lor ..., hahahaha .., so bro when you wan to go out North again ? ;)

exia00
17-02-2009, 03:13 PM
yes we were somewhere there but our heart is not lor .. our heart is at the firecracker lor ..., hahahaha .., so bro when you wan to go out North again ? ;)

March lor...2 Bkk & planning 2 Ayuthaya as well...:D
hatyai/dannok not sure yet...

Playman
18-02-2009, 12:10 PM

Most likely I will be there beginning of the month (March) as I have news that I will be in Penang next week then after 1 or 2 days finished work off to Hatyai...how?:p:D

Playman
21-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Yesterday, we had a TT session in KL and I was told that the girls in Haytai have improve....was wondering!

Or he happens to met a gem there and it is his lucky day!:D:p

etct88
21-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Yesterday, we had a TT session in KL and I was told that the girls in Haytai have improve....was wondering!

Or he happens to met a gem there and it is his lucky day!:D:p

aiyo, like that no good for ah pek............ better stay far far end of HDY town.......:p:p

Playman
22-02-2009, 05:31 AM
aiyo, like that no good for ah pek............ better stay far far end of HDY town.......:p:p

Why like that very good for uncle like me to simulate my blood pressure once in a while is good like drinking wine....hahahahaah!:p:D

SoCo MoFo
22-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Wow... of all the places in Thailand that I enjoy to visit, didn't realize that this site had a thing for Hatyai.

I personally don't want to be anywhere near Hatyai.

Stay safe guys!

Playman
23-02-2009, 07:57 AM
Wow... of all the places in Thailand that I enjoy to visit, didn't realize that this site had a thing for Hatyai.

Stay safe guys!

Why.....? We are safe there, that is why we are still here to post...hahahaah!:D

etct88
23-02-2009, 07:05 PM

Stay safe guys!

can elaborate a bit? dun understand your England, too chim?:confused:

so I can have excuse to change playground....:p

Playman
24-02-2009, 01:42 PM
can elaborate a bit? dun understand your England, too chim?:confused:

so I can have excuse to change playground....:p

Hahahahah.....me, too, England no good....no no under-stand!:D

ProfessorOokami
24-02-2009, 03:24 PM
can elaborate a bit? dun understand your England, too chim?

so I can have excuse to change playground....

Let me put in good England:

"many places he got go, feel good got go there, but now know got Hatyai thing like this..he feel not want to go Hatyai or near-near Hatyai loh. "

Collect or not?? ;)

BTW, bro etct88, your England also vely chim: can you talk more on "elaborate" ka, if not he also dun know what lah? :p

Playman
24-02-2009, 03:52 PM

"many places he got go, feel good got go there, but now know got Hatyai thing like this..he feel not want to go Hatyai or near-near Hatyai loh. "

Collect or not?? ;)

BTW, bro etct88, your England also vely chim: can you talk more on "elaborate" ka, if not he also dun know what lah? :p

Ooooo i c....ten Q very much....now I can under-stand his England.....oredi ! Hahahahahah!

etct88
25-02-2009, 02:34 AM

Collect or not?? ;)

still very the chim, catch no ball..... there is some thing, but what is that thing...... and don't go near? yeow kwai? ma lai kwai? khek ling kwai, ham sup kwai? yeow char kwai?.........

me onli want to know, sim mee kwee.....:(

Playman
25-02-2009, 06:02 PM
still very the chim, catch no ball..... there is some thing, but what is that thing...... and don't go near? yeow kwai? ma lai kwai? khek ling kwai, ham sup kwai? yeow char kwai?.........

me onli want to know, sim mee kwee.....:(

Wowww...si peh "chim" now I no under-stand ......again!:o

Onli under-stand all the kwai...(ghost) onli.....hahahaha!:D

the.wolfgang
27-02-2009, 03:47 PM
from 1 March, all north-south highway toll will be increase ..., haiyooo

better car pool or take van to haadyai liao :mad:

mekongcatfish
27-02-2009, 04:14 PM

better car pool or take van to haadyai liao :mad:

Bro Wolfgang, whether small or big increase in the toll rates, no effect on bros here who kena Kong tao deep2 one leh. Die2 sure go one. An increase in toll rate, it is just a very small price to pay, as long as little bro happy, every thing is sure fine. hehehehehe.

ProfessorOokami
27-02-2009, 11:28 PM

better car pool or take van to haadyai liao

Worse that expected....now, those who dont use highways have to chip in to subsidize those big snakes :mad:

sex crusader
28-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Inorder for cheongsters to paint the town red, the umbro govt. has decided to postpone the increase.Therefore save a few baht for condoms.:D

cubezero79
28-02-2009, 04:10 PM
hi bros, need advice...i call Grassland Tours for departure on mid Mar... price is $169 for 2-way coach tickets with 2 nights stay at LEE GARDENS PLAZA hotel which they claim to be the "standard" one ppl usually book. Is this hotel gd? Actually I lookin for one near gd massage parlours to book girls...can recommend?.. and dun intro a hotel tt has a "dirty background"(Apologises, I am bad at phrasing it)

Their list of hotels :

Sakura Grand View New Wing
Siam Center Hotel Siam City
Diamond Plaza Hotel
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel
Grand Plaza Hotel
BP Grand Tower Hotel
BP Grand Suite Hotel
Sing Golden Place Hotel
Regency Hotel New Wing
Regency Hotel Old Wing
New Season Hotel
Asian Hotel
Golden Crown Plaza Hotel New Wing
May Flower Grand Hotel
Hatyai Central
Novotel Central Sukhontha

pussyman72
28-02-2009, 05:01 PM

Stay safe guys!

lol there many many place like this place bet u never been them also since u dont know got this thing in hatyai :p

why dont want to be near in hatyai?? got burn or scare head get chop :p

any where we go in thailand u never know what going to happen... maybe PAD will block u from going anywhere :D

run001
01-03-2009, 04:26 AM
Hi Bro,
can advise any other hotel have internet access for individual room, he only one I know is New Season. tks !

01-03-2009, 02:56 PM
hi bros, need advice...i call Grassland Tours for departure on mid Mar... price is $169 for 2-way coach tickets with 2 nights stay at LEE GARDENS PLAZA hotel which they claim to be the "standard" one ppl usually book. Is this hotel gd? Actually I lookin for one near gd massage parlours to book girls...can recommend?.. and dun intro a hotel tt has a "dirty background"(Apologises, I am bad at phrasing it

What you should do to save money, book a one way passage to Hatyai at Konsortium $49.00 and bus leave every evening 7.00pm. When you reach the Konsortium Office at Hatyai at about 8.30 local time. You then proceed towards Lee Gdns Plaza and Grand Plaza about 50m, you will see a corner shop Chan Travel. Book your hotel from there and get a voucher. That way is cheaper. My recommendation is Mayflower Hotel which 850 bahts per night. Hotel is nice, new and comes with internet. At the same time book your return trip from Konsortium Office which is 720 bahts. The cost will be about Sin $100 with 2 nights stay. The good thing about this hotel, you can check in immediately when you arrive in Hatyai. So anywhere you want to go is within reach.
Anything you want to know about Hatyai, particularly food, you can pm me.

TD.king
01-03-2009, 06:20 PM
What you should do to save money, book a one way passage to Hatyai at Konsortium $49.00 and bus leave every evening 7.00pm. When you reach the Konsortium Office at Hatyai at about 8.30 local time. You then proceed towards Lee Gdns Plaza and Grand Plaza about 50m, you will see a corner shop Chan Travel. Book your hotel from there and get a voucher. That way is cheaper. My recommendation is Mayflower Hotel which 850 bahts per night. Hotel is nice, new and comes with internet. At the same time book your return trip from Konsortium Office which is 720 bahts. The cost will be about Sin $100 with 2 nights stay. The good thing about this hotel, you can check in immediately when you arrive in Hatyai. So anywhere you want to go is within reach.
Anything you want to know about Hatyai, particularly food, you can pm me.

Bro, the way u teach him can only save ard $15 dollars and its a bit troublesome bcos i think he is 1st time there if not he won't be asking for advise which hotel is better. $169(price he paid for 2 nite hotel and return ticket)-$49(1 way)=$120. $120X23baht=2760 baht. 2 nite hotel if buy voucher there 850X2=1700baht + 720baht(return ticket if buy from there)=2420 baht. Total saving 2760baht-2420baht= 340baht. :D:D

holymannn
01-03-2009, 09:58 PM
Bro, the way u teach him can only save ard $15 dollars and its a bit troublesome bcos i think he is 1st time there if not he won't be asking for advise which hotel is better. $169(price he paid for 2 nite hotel and return ticket)-$49(1 way)=$120. $120X23baht=2760 baht. 2 nite hotel if buy voucher there 850X2=1700baht + 720baht(return ticket if buy from there)=2420 baht. Total saving 2760baht-2420baht= 340baht. :D:D

sifuuuu... you are so familiar with the price. when can i cheong with you le in danok or hatyai? now already march liao lo sifuuuuuuu.. wait till my neck also long le. lol

Cupnoodle
02-03-2009, 05:38 AM
hi bros, need advice...i call Grassland Tours for departure on mid Mar... price is $169 for 2-way coach tickets with 2 nights stay at LEE GARDENS PLAZA hotel which they claim to be the "standard" one ppl usually book. Is this hotel gd? Actually I lookin for one near gd massage parlours to book girls...can recommend?.. and dun intro a hotel tt has a "dirty background"(Apologises, I am bad at phrasing it)...

Grassland Bus Fare
SIN - HDY = S$50 (Promotion Price)
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

Hatyai Hotel Rate In Baht
Sakura Grand View New Wing - 850, in room safe box
Siam Center Hotel Siam City - 830
Diamond Plaza Hotel - 750
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel - 1050, with BF
Grand Plaza Hotel - 680, spooky background
BP Grand Tower Hotel - 750
BP Grand Suite Hotel - 800
Sing Golden Place Hotel - 800, Free WIFI, in room safe box
Regency Hotel New Wing - 900
Regency Hotel Old Wing - 600
New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750
Golden Crown Plaza Hotel New Wing - 780
May Flower Grand Hotel - 850, former of LK hotel
Hatyai Central - 600, spooky background
Novotel Central Sukhontha - 1300, cheapest Novotel branch in the world?

Take Note : The above prices are the normal rate quote by a local tour agency and peak season rate are different.

Map of Hatyai City (http://www.phukhao.com/download/preview/prevdownl-hy-hi.html)

Cheers

Playman
02-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Grassland Bus Fare
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750

Take Note : The above prices are the normal rate quote by a local tour agency and peak season rate are different.

Map of Hatyai City (http://www.phukhao.com/download/preview/prevdownl-hy-hi.html)

Cheers

Taiko....very familiar with the prices.....very informative!:D:p

Long time didn't stayed there already......nice to have an up-date!:p:D

Soul_Reaper
02-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Has Thai Airways started flights to Haadyai?
Saw a brochure at NATAS yesterday with TG having promotional prices for flights from SG to many destinations..... including Haadyai :confused:

TD.king
03-03-2009, 02:14 AM
sifuuuu... you are so familiar with the price. when can i cheong with you le in danok or hatyai? now already march liao lo sifuuuuuuu.. wait till my neck also long le. lol

Will let u know when i had planned. :D

TD.king
03-03-2009, 02:54 AM
Has Thai Airways started flights to Haadyai?
Saw a brochure at NATAS yesterday with TG having promotional prices for flights from SG to many destinations..... including Haadyai :confused:

Its not direct flight. U take a TG flight for 2hr 25min to Bkk international airport then clear custom and then take ur own transport to Don Muang Airport and u take a TG flight to hatyai it take 1 hr 30min to reach hatyai. if u take the earliest flight from s'pore 8.30am u will only reach Hatyai in the evening ard 5pm. :D:D

piratebooty
03-03-2009, 05:10 AM
Grassland Bus Fare
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750

Cheers

Good info bro, short n precise :D

Playman
03-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Will let u know when i had planned. :D

Bro....my neck is getting longer and my hair is turning more to white.....when?

Hahahahah.....don't let me wait until uncle turns into Ah Pek....ok!:p

the.wolfgang
03-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Bro....my neck is getting longer and my hair is turning more to white.....when?

Hahahahah.....don't let me wait until uncle turns into Ah Pek....ok!:p

this is got to see..., Playman to Ziraff .., :):)

03-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Grassland Bus Fare
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750

Cheers

Grassland Office in Hatyai is two streets away from Lee Gdns.
Konsortium Office is just next to Lee Gdns.
Konsortium Fare
Sin to Hatyai - Dep every 7.00pm $49.00, $45.00 if you are a member. If you make regular trips like me, apply for a memberships.
Hatyai to Sin - two trips daily at 1.30pm and 6.00pm, 720 Bahts.

I heard there is a 99 tour bus to Hatyai, also at $49.00? This bus leaving at 6.00pm.

TD King
I overlooked and forgot to add the return trip to Singapore. Sorry.

Playman
04-03-2009, 02:57 PM
this is got to see..., Playman to Ziraff .., :):)

bro.....have to wait long long loh! hahahah! I will be there this weekend....are you there?:D

Pearl
04-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Grassland Bus Fare
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750

Cheers

Bro..

Which is the best hotel in terms of comfort? Please help this apek..

holymannn
04-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Bro..

hoho.... when going in again??? nvm jio... go in diam diam.. you bo sui la...... :mad:

Pearl
04-03-2009, 08:49 PM
hoho.... when going in again??? nvm jio... go in diam diam.. you bo sui la...... :mad:

Sifu.. u sure 1st to know lar.. now planning nia. Long time never go liao, wanna get a better hotel ma, ask around first lo....

Cupnoodle
04-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Taiko....very familiar with the prices.....very informative!

Long time didn't stayed there already......nice to have an up-date!

Bro, I'm not the Taiko lah... I see that you guys had some great time with the real Taiko over the last weekend in Danok yeah! :)

I thought I could get your autograph since you came all the way from Penang? :D

etct88
05-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Bro..

why you so gian png to be ah pek?.... not yet even 40..... tui!:mad::mad:

naemlo
05-03-2009, 01:16 AM
Sifu.. u sure 1st to know lar.. now planning nia. Long time never go liao, wanna get a better hotel ma, ask around first lo....

Can update me too??? :D I planning to go.

TD.king
05-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Bro..

I always stay sakura grandview buy voucher 850baht. Friendly receptionist, rooms nice and clean, most important is got safe in the rooms and the towels is very clean and no smell or stain. Take the rooms facing the front bcos those rooms facing the back, the bed is 2 single join together so middle of the bed got 1 gap.. :D:D

dodg3vip3r
05-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Hi butties, i will be going to Haadyai from this Sat till next tues... Is there anyone who will be there around this time? First-timer here, maybe can show xiao di around? Also can anyone give me an idea of the market rate for the gal tip if i book one for one day? Thanks, :D

dodg3vip3r
05-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi butties, i will be going to haadyai from this Sat till next Tues. First-timer here... Is there any bro who will be around during this period? Maybe can show xiao di around or meetup for kopi session? I would also like to find out if book gal for one day, roughly how much is the tips ah? :D

etct88
05-03-2009, 01:54 AM
I always stay sakura grandview....... the bed is 2 single join together so middle of the bed got 1 gap.. :D:D

so just nice for him, lo.... he always say he kenna pak gor, so can use the gap.....:p:p

TD.king
05-03-2009, 02:04 AM
so just nice for him, lo.... he always say he kenna pak gor, so can use the gap.....:p:p

Hahahahaha :D:D

etct88
05-03-2009, 02:12 AM

Frankly speaking, pho bo more gfe than tom yum........ better in bed too, anytime!:p

how I miss the vietnamese prepared western food........... sum pee, liao.:(

etct88
05-03-2009, 02:17 AM

aiyah, you asking for fun only......

btw, still have 'H' contact?:)

Please dun be surprised when I sms you..... me 017 xxx1083.... ok?;)

Playman
05-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Hi butties, i will be going to haadyai from this Sat till next Tues. First-timer here... Is there any bro who will be around during this period? Maybe can show xiao di around or meetup for kopi session? I would also like to find out if book gal for one day, roughly how much is the tips ah? :D

Tips are very subjective as if the gal service is good then maybe ranging from 500 bahts to 1000 bahts (personal view) and if service not good no need to give and she will gam gam gam....ignore her loh.

Nevertheless, there is no fix price for tips but I always give more when the gal didn't ask for tips and the service is good. That is my personal point of view as individually it might varies from one person to another!:D

naemlo
05-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Frankly speaking, pho bo more gfe than tom yum........ better in bed too, anytime!:p

how I miss the vietnamese prepared western food........... sum pee, liao.:(

That's y I was in Vietnam twice during Feb n going next week. :D

etct88
05-03-2009, 10:29 AM
That's y I was in Vietnam twice during Feb n going next week. :D

wow.... so shiok....

Hope you have another good trip! ;)

It will be my next target, in term of business cum fun. Maybe some day, I will have to join you for a bowl pho bo, to kick start this old bad habit, and look for biz opportunity...:)

For time being, will just enjoy Southern Thailand with auntie from the North........:D

run001
05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi,
can any bro advise me which hotel have internet serving beside new season hotel ?
thanks...................

Playman
05-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Hi,
can any bro advise me which hotel have internet serving beside new season hotel ?
thanks...................

Novotel!:D

Pearl
05-03-2009, 09:11 PM

When you go??

Pearl
05-03-2009, 09:15 PM
aiyah, you asking for fun only......

btw, still have 'H' contact?:)

Please dun be surprised when I sms you..... me 017 xxx1083.... ok?;)

Tiu.. me really feel apek liao after cheong with Holyman and Wolfgang..they like energizer bunnies.. buay tired wan ley.

Sms me lar.. i have ur contact but sms me after 23rd March and before 1st April cos I will be overseas..

holymannn
05-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Tiu.. me really feel apek liao after cheong with Holyman and Wolfgang..they like energizer bunnies.. buay tired wan ley.

Sms me lar.. i have ur contact but sms me after 23rd March and before 1st April cos I will be overseas..
me where got energetic? i also sit there and relax only.... keke

run001
06-03-2009, 12:38 AM
thanks playman..........

naemlo
06-03-2009, 01:07 AM
For time being, will just enjoy Southern Thailand with auntie from the North........:D

No problem, I'm waiting to join u in South Thailand.

When you go??

U tell me when u going loh.... I anytime....

stephan
06-03-2009, 01:49 AM

That ah pek very busy one, where got time to entertain u? :p and.........

....... u aeroplane king, dare to ask ppl huh? :D

etct88
06-03-2009, 02:40 AM
No problem, I'm waiting to join u in South Thailand.

Aiyah, join me, bo kang tao one..... only aunties, MILF, some more, I cannot enter Model Club, Hello BKK, etc.......

But I did follow someone to Winner, wow! nearly die of heart attack...... maybe this is a good prayground for you. Have a very energetic rabbit will guide you there....... very cheap barfine...... syt yo.....

but I see you flying to Pho Bo land, lei, early Mar???:confused::confused:

etct88
06-03-2009, 02:43 AM

you mean there are many pilots around.........:eek::eek:

Playman
06-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Aiyah, join me, bo kang tao one..... only aunties, MILF, some more, I cannot enter Model Club, Hello BKK, etc.......

But I did follow someone to Winner, wow! nearly die of heart attack...... maybe this is a good prayground for you. Have a very energetic rabbit will guide you there....... very cheap barfine...... syt yo.....

but I see you flying to Pho Bo land, lei, early Mar???:confused::confused:

Wow...new lubang....uncle didn't jio me go one.....sian!:(

Playman
06-03-2009, 01:04 PM
thanks playman..........

You are most welcome!:p:D

Pearl
06-03-2009, 09:31 PM
me where got energetic? i also sit there and relax only.... keke

KNS..relax ur head..

can go round n round hugging SYTs... that is call sit and relax meh? :cool:

Pearl
06-03-2009, 09:32 PM

Gumsia for your early warning system.. ahhahahahaha :D

Playman
07-03-2009, 01:27 PM

For once ...taiko I have to agree with uncle etct88....you are far away from ah pek standard....me...very near already....when you see the SYT avoiding you that is when you know that you are already in AH Pek status....!:p:D

(of course above doesn't apply to etct88) hahahahah!

lovesaint
08-03-2009, 08:50 AM
hey bros.. i going hattyai tomorrow.. any other good place for ladies like pink lady there?? hows the price like?

holymannn
08-03-2009, 12:30 PM
KNS..relax ur head..

where got go round n round.... i never go round and round la.... puyings came to us becuase all my taiko and sifu there ma... keke

the_saint
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
KNS..relax ur head..

thats him la..., doing his PR and getting contact ..., you cant blame him so we just sit down and wait for his left-over lor ;)

Playman
10-03-2009, 02:07 PM
thats him la..., doing his PR and getting contact ..., you cant blame him so we just sit down and wait for his left-over lor ;)

Bro...what happened? MIA for sometime now......hahahahahah!:p:D

the_saint
13-03-2009, 11:29 AM
Bro...what happened? MIA for sometime now......hahahahahah!:p:D

sorry taikor, due to much work commitment, i have to MIA for a while lor ;)

Playman
15-03-2009, 01:18 AM
sorry taikor, due to much work commitment, i have to MIA for a while lor ;)

Nice to have you back.....taiko!

The thai gals need you leh!:p:D

taxiuncle
15-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Hi,,
to all the Guru here,,,
I am going to HDY with my family next week ,,
I remembered that I can find info abt goooood makan (for my family),, and,, cheap and gooooooooood drinks (for me) here !! hahaha :p:p
But it seems that ...,,, all bro here ONLY toking abt SYT ?!?! & not much into fooood ?!:confused:
Can some Guru give me some tipssssss ,, pls !!:o

Playman
15-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi,,
to all the Guru here,,,
I am going to HDY with my family next week ,,
I remembered that I can find info abt goooood makan (for my family),, and,, cheap and gooooooooood drinks (for me) here !! hahaha :p
But it seems that ...,,, all bro here ONLY toking abt SYT ?!?! & not much into fooood ?!
Can some Guru give me some tipssssss ,, pls !!:o

Actually the area around Lee Garden area...there is already many thing to eat already not to mention the restaurants inside Lee Plaza and if you want something better than you have to travel out of town which is a bit troublesome unless you rent a van and they can take your family around....!

I do that, chartered a whole van then thy will take you wherever you want for 800 bahts ~ 1200 bahts depending on how many places that you want to go!:p:D

taxiuncle
16-03-2009, 02:22 AM
Actually the area around Lee Garden area...there is already many thing to eat already not to mention the restaurants inside Lee Plaza and if you want something better than you have to travel out of town which is a bit troublesome unless you rent a van and they can take your family around....!

I do that, chartered a whole van then thy will take you wherever you want for 800 bahts ~ 1200 bahts depending on how many places that you want to go!:p:D

Thanks !!:)

Playman
16-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks !!:)

You are most welcome....if you need any further help...just let me know and if I will try to help .........!:D

etct88
16-03-2009, 03:44 PM
You are most welcome....if you need any further help...just let me know and if I will try to help .........!:D

Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........ :D:D:D

Playman
16-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........ :D:D

Like chak me.....good meh....later becomes...aunties' playmate! hahahahaah!:p:D

NoTaugeh
17-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Just wondering how much is the price quote for puyings nowadays,its been nearly 5 years last i cheong there.Is the grand sakura ktv still happening nowadays?Is the farmhouse still there e.g. channivet,see kim leong(dunno if i spell it right?)Last time went there Pink lady in pathetic state during weekdays and the road quite quiet not like 10 yrs back where everyday is party time.I used to sit at a TEH Tarik stall around 2 a.m. infront of Lee Garden just to watch fellow cheongster with their puyings having supper just after enjoying their clubbing session.And talking to the Katoeys plying their trade there.Price for puyings starts from 1200baht that time@both joints i mentioned.Missing the food there too.Earlier like staying Grand sakura View the new wings bcoz of the ktv and also try Lee Garden Hotel before ending up choosing Hatyai Palace for my Lovenest as it is cheap and new farmhouse.Normally i walk there even to channivet.FYI i like to cheong alone..Fellow cheongster please update me.:confused:Thank you,thinking of heading north and hope can join any of the taikos.....:)

Playman
17-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Just wondering how much is the price quote for puyings nowadays,its been nearly 5 years last i cheong there.Is the grand sakura ktv still happening nowadays?Is the farmhouse still there e.g. channivet,see kim leong(dunno if i spell it right?)Last time went there Pink lady in pathetic state during weekdays and the road quite quiet not like 10 yrs back where everyday is party time.I used to sit at a TEH Tarik stall around 2 a.m. infront of Lee Garden just to watch fellow cheongster with their puyings having supper just after enjoying their clubbing session.And talking to the Katoeys plying their trade there.Price for puyings starts from 1200baht that time@both joints i mentioned.Missing the food there too.Earlier like staying Grand sakura View the new wings bcoz of the ktv and also try Lee Garden Hotel before ending up choosing Hatyai Palace for my Lovenest as it is cheap and new farmhouse.Normally i walk there even to channivet.FYI i like to cheong alone..Fellow cheongster please update me.:confused:Thank you,thinking of heading north and hope can join any of the taikos.....:)

Bro....I have stopped for 7 years before some cheongster pulled me along and now have to come out of retirement.....everything is still there but then the prices have gone up no longer 1200bahts....and secondly....the partying atmosphere is no longer there....invaded by aunties and uncles.....only in-room action still exists!:D

etct88
18-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Like chak me.....good meh....later becomes...aunties' playmate! hahahahaah!:p:D

where got chak you! just stating facts ma....

you play w-hole life one, from playsperm, to playbaby, to playboy, to playman, to playmate, playahpek........:D:D

NoTaugeh
18-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Bro....I have stopped for 7 years before some cheongster pulled me along and now have to come out of retirement.....everything is still there but then the prices have gone up no longer 1200bahts....and secondly....the partying atmosphere is no longer there....invaded by aunties and uncles.....only in-room action still exists!:D

wow 7 years and comeback to where you left,this place must still hold something special there!!!;)But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!:D

Playman
18-03-2009, 02:48 PM
wow 7 years and comeback to where you left,this place must still hold something special there!!!;)But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!:D

Only sweet memories.......there is many good memories over there (bad ones couldn't remember) but still remain as memories as age have catch up with me, wish I can go back to the time when I first started to cheong there....hahahhahahaah!:D

NoTaugeh
18-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Only sweet memories.......there is many good memories over there (bad ones couldn't remember) but still remain as memories as age have catch up with me, wish I can go back to the time when I first started to cheong there....hahahhahahaah!:D

Yeah really Mr Playman,rekindling the memories years back them..more sweet than bitter ones.Hmm its coming back now. I remember last time when near arriving to town hatyai cheongsters suddenly lighten up and start to to talk to strangers inside the coach that we take!asking where staying?tonight go where?come here for what?Just like a buch bandits just been freed or beasts just being unleash!!!!:D:DThen when touring the joints meet them again hahahaha its you right at the coach juz now??WE ARE CHEONGSTERS!!!once in your heart forever it will be...mostly!!!!;)

Xdecepticon
18-03-2009, 08:25 PM
But just curious wats the price now??hopefully can join you cheonging there really!!

Yup! Indeed, u pick the right Man. And his name is Mr Playman aka Mr Playboy! Tag along with him and u will learn alot fm Mr Legendary Playman! No regrets! :cool:

Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........ :D

Yup! Hes the Man. Give him a Tiger....:D

when you see the SYT avoiding you that is when you know that you are already in AH Pek status..

Cant agree with u more. Tats why nowadays I dont like below 30s to tag along with me. Inferiority complex syndrome!:o

Playman
18-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Yeah really Mr Playman,rekindling the memories years back them..more sweet than bitter ones.Hmm its coming back now. I remember last time when near arriving to town hatyai cheongsters suddenly lighten up and start to to talk to strangers inside the coach that we take!asking where staying?tonight go where?come here for what?Just like a buch bandits just been freed or beasts just being unleash!!!!:D:DThen when touring the joints meet them again hahahaha its you right at the coach juz now??WE ARE CHEONGSTERS!!!once in your heart forever it will be...mostly!!!!

Hahahahahaa...that is 100% correct but things in Hatyai is very different now...after the bomb incident all the Fls and girls from Bangkok went back and never comes back again.....maybe one a handful still around.....but I heard that it is coming back again....no matter I strongly feel it would never be the same again.....my playground once upon a time!:D:p

etct88
19-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Yup! Indeed, u pick the right Man. And his name is Mr Playman aka Mr Playboy! Tag along with him and u will learn alot fm Mr Legendary Playman! No regrets!

Yes, the Legend of Hatyai, can agree more

Yup! Hes the Man. Give him a Tiger

a Tiger, and many many Thaigers....

Cant agree with u more. Tats why nowadays I dont like below 30s to tag along with me. Inferiority complex syndrome!:o

Shit, I hate those under 40s..... chow nephews...:D:D

ah pek here, worse lo.....:o

Playman
19-03-2009, 02:39 AM
Yup! Indeed, u pick the right Man. And his name is Mr Playman aka Mr Playboy! Tag along with him and u will learn alot fm Mr Legendary Playman! No regrets! :cool:

Bro....I am just a very very small fly and out-dated somemore......if they don't mind aunties can follow me.....hahahahahh!:D

Playman
19-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Shit, I hate those under 40s..... chow nephews...:D:D

Bro...not all your "nephews" are chow leh.....!:p

They respect you and sometimes....accompany you for lunch, dinner and supper also....hahahahahahh!

etct88
19-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Bro...not all your "nephews" are chow leh.....!:p

They respect you and sometimes....accompany you for lunch, dinner and supper also....hahahahahahh!

'chow' because they make me feel dam bloody lau.........:mad:

sim mee respect, they love me deep deep, because they feel good to have a old cock around........:o

and they are, Playman Chow, Holymann Chow, Stephen Chow... all surname Chow......:confused:

etct88
19-03-2009, 02:50 AM
Bro....I am just a very very small fly and out-dated somemore......if they don't mind aunties can follow me.....hahahahahh!:D

Dun tok kok here, go write your report..........:mad::mad:

taxiuncle
19-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Welcome to Tour De Hatyai, by the legendary Playman.... playing since a playbaby to playboy, to playman........ :D

hahaha,,, when I 1st time cheong HDY ,,, the "Govt Price" is only 300 baht :cool: ,, meaning ,,, U ONLY NEED to pay 300 baht for any SYT for the next 24 hrs ,,, and those days See Kim Yong not even "built" ,,hahhaahaha ..,,, those were the daysssssssss :p

Playman
19-03-2009, 11:58 AM
hahaha,,, when I 1st time cheong HDY ,,, the "Govt Price" is only 300 baht :cool: ,, meaning ,,, U ONLY NEED to pay 300 baht for any SYT for the next 24 hrs ,,, and those days See Kim Yong not even "built" ,,hahhaahaha ..,,, those were the daysssssssss :p

I went there that first time as a teenager......in 1981 and the price is only 150 bahts for a day until the next morning......the girl will take out your socks, fold your shirt, fill your bath-tub with warm water.....no running away in the middle of the night.....the best part is that they cry when you are going back.......whether it is crocodile tears or not, as many claimed, it is very touching and keep you going back.....for many more good years....that what happened to me.....hahahahaha!:D

Gone are those days! I wish it is the same......recalled many love stories....with buddies going there!:D

Xdecepticon
19-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I went there that first time as a teenager......in 1981 and the price is only 150 bahts for a day until the next morning......the girl will take out your socks, fold your shirt, fill your bath-tub with warm water.....no running away in the middle of the night

Teenager...1981....seems like u still younger than me leh. I supp i belong to the Ah Pek category ya.:eek:

Tis kind of scenario oso remind me of those golden years when I cheong the Southern islands of Sillypore. Nowadays dont ever dream of such services be it Tg Batu, TBK or even Hatdyai hor.. :o

Looks like we r half pound 8 ounce....:o

yinyang
19-03-2009, 09:43 PM
...as a teenager......in 1981 and the price is only 150 bahts for a day until the next morning......the girl will take out your socks, fold your shirt, fill your bath-tub with warm water.....no running away in the middle of the night.....the best part is that they cry when you are going back.......whether it is crocodile tears or not, as many claimed, it is very touching and keep you going back.....for many more good years....that what happened to me.....hahahahaha
....recalled many love stories....with buddies going there!:D
Wah, heard similiar wifey treatment from others. Not experienced same, but me also old cock liao. Kns, missed the boat. :p

Is kiss channel still hot? Tried half way with 1 singer there (bit milf but still hottie) 2 years back, but I got no momentum (also pok ky) to follow through. Picked me up from airport on few occassions, dined and snuggled. Tiger flights also gave up on me;)

Playman
19-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Teenager...1981....seems like u still younger than me leh. I supp i belong to the Ah Pek category ya.:eek:

Not far off bro.......!

Tis kind of scenario oso remind me of those golden years when I cheong the Southern islands of Sillypore. Nowadays dont ever dream of such services be it Tg Batu, TBK or even Hatdyai hor..

Nope..not even Hatyai, Bangkok or even Changmai.....the golden years have gone forever like the dinosaurs........extinct!:D

Looks like we r half pound 8 ounce....

Bro etct88.....I don't know.....he can be very young at times....hahahahah!:D:p

Playman
19-03-2009, 11:18 PM
Wah, heard similiar wifey treatment from others. Not experienced same, but me also old cock liao. Kns, missed the boat. :p

Is kiss channel still hot? Tried half way with 1 singer there (bit milf but still hottie) 2 years back, but I got no momentum (also pok ky) to follow through. Picked me up from airport on few occassions, dined and snuggled. Tiger flights also gave up on me;)

Still the same old thing not much different...except for some new chun waitress...hahahahahah!

For the golden years...bro you have missed it and it is a once in a lifetime thing, it would not come back ever.....gone forever...!

That is one thing that makes me fall in love with Thailand.....!:o

wbtym
20-03-2009, 05:36 PM
I heard there is a 99 tour bus to Hatyai, also at $49.00? This bus leaving at 6.00pm.

Yes, the 99 Hatyai office is 2 streets away from Lee Gardens and departs SG at 6pm. Departs from Hatyai at 1pm.
Return trip is $90. If single trip to Hatyai think is $45. Book single trip Hatyai to SG is 700bht.
The Ba Kut Teh and chicken rice 2 shops away on the right of the 99 Hatyai office is good.

sibaysong4u
20-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Remember Zodiac Disco @ Sukhontha Hotel(Now Novotel Hotel) & Metropolis Disco @ JB Hotel where Model costs a Whopping $1200 Bahts:D

etct88
21-03-2009, 12:44 AM

Looks like we r half pound 8 ounce....:o

hmmmm..... my first visit to Hatyai, we had to take coach, into Malaysia, then out off Malaysia into Thailand. Then the problem began when we did our return journey..... knn, no 'visa' to re-enter Malaysia from Thailand.... this is call 'when policemen wear shorts' period, ...... onli those old enuff will understand this problem, if you didn't then you are just another of my nephew!

it is just either you welcum me or I welcum you..... hee hee ... to the wan tie full world of ah peks...:D

and KNN, so many people here want to proclaim they are ah peks.....:(

etct88
21-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Bro etct88.....I don't know.....he can be very young at times....hahahahah!:D:p

yes, my Lord Playman, I can be very very young, especially when my kuku cheow come to an attention, just like my younger days...... 6 year boy kuku, onli 6.5cm......:o

yui, have to remind me..... u happy lo....:(

Soul_Reaper
21-03-2009, 01:12 AM

and the thai baht at that time not yet devalued.... if I remember correctly the rate is Sgd $1 = 12 baht :D and the most popular hotel then was the Oriental :eek:

etct88
21-03-2009, 01:14 AM
and the thai baht at that time not yet devalued.... if I remember correctly the rate is Sgd $1 = 12 baht :D and the most popular hotel then was the Oriental :eek:

OMG...another one joining the club????:eek::eek: yes, yes, yes... 1 :12........

sars23
21-03-2009, 01:22 AM
Hi everyone here.... i new to this forum....

Can any bros here, gives me some tips about hatyai?

Likes getting the fastest way to get to hatyai and the
best prices over there?

Btw can i join any of the bros here to hatyai?

Last but not least, i hopes everyone here have a good day...
cya.... :)

Soul_Reaper
21-03-2009, 01:32 AM
OMG...another one joining the club????:eek::eek: yes, yes, yes... 1 :12........

The Ah Pek club? :p ......... Haadyai should have special price for senior citizens like us :D

sars23
21-03-2009, 01:32 AM
hi everyone here.... any of the bros going to hatyai? can i join any of the bros here along to hatyai? thanks. hopes everyone here have a nice day... cya

wbtym
21-03-2009, 03:18 AM

best prices over there?

Fastest I think would be take plane to Penang then take a bus to Hatyai.

etct88
21-03-2009, 08:38 AM

wow, you also another champion! clap clap clap.....:D:D

lamtaetae
21-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Hi everybody, new to the forum.....

Been really fun reading all the exploits.

Cheers....:D:D

love Haadyai too.

MrBond
21-03-2009, 05:14 PM
dear all, i have not been to hatyai for the past 4year.

tot of gng on 1st week of april (btw on the way(cos going to penang attn fren wedding) haha..

hear/kwing from fre - the new rule/law of e gal-house have to book e gal for 3nite, n also depend on the gal whether she like u anot. ??

bro kindly enlighten/advise is above statment TRUE??

a thousand of thk..

Soul_Reaper
22-03-2009, 03:04 AM

Take bus not fast enough :rolleyes: take taxi !! :D

holymannn
22-03-2009, 11:12 AM

best prices over there?

how to help? you never tell us where are you from?

NoTaugeh
22-03-2009, 03:25 PM
talking about ah peks,during a period between 1999-2002 a lot of ah peks like to TCSS at Kings hotel if i am not mistaken.I will follow my fren there just to sit with them to hear their stories and learn the lobangs there.After that we will head down to pharmacy to buy his viagra..

sars23
22-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Hi Holymann, i from singapore.... is there any taxi going up to hatyai? thanks for yrs help....

sars23
23-03-2009, 12:21 AM
u got lobang finding taxi ? hahaha

taxiuncle
23-03-2009, 03:02 AM

it was S$1 = 9.8 baht !!! when i 1st landed in this place ,,, I got to fly from Sin to Penang (by MAS) 1st ,,,and ,,, walk here walk there in there "so call Airport "(nothing at all except a v v very small shop & cafe) & wait/waste 2 hours ..,, and fly to HDY by MAS again ,,, :mad:

TD.king
23-03-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi Holymann, i from singapore.... is there any taxi going up to hatyai? thanks for yrs help....

1. Drive up to hatyai
2. Take flight from sin to penang then take van or taxi to M'sia & Thai border after clearing custom then walk to danok, from danok take van to hatyai. Total cost at least $550 to $600 for 2 way. No budget airline fly there.
4. Take flight from Johor airport to Alor setar then take van to M'sia & Thai border after clearing custom then walk to danok, from there take a van to hatyai. Total cost ard $250 for 2 way
3. Take flight to Bkk then take taxi to Don muang airport then take flight to hatyai, Total 2 way less then $400 if u take budget airlines.
4. Take 14hrs Bus ride from sin to hatyai. Total ard $90 for 2 way.

These 4 r the only way to hatyai from sillypore. :D:D

etct88
23-03-2009, 11:49 AM

What sort of tips you want? We all take care of our tips (of our little head)

best prices over there?

"Fastest is not cheap, Best price is not fast"(see below)

SURE, as long as brudders and uncles are out there, Nephews and Uncles does the same thing in bed.....

The worst day in Thailand is still better than a good day in Sillypore

cya....

Welcum Newbie,

Just a comic side .....

The really fastest way there will be to go to Seletar Air Field, charter a plane and land in Haytai, take a Lam Moh Sin to Danok. Cost depend on how much yo have... hee:p

The cheapest (and most practical) is to take a bus from GM all the way there and back.... (I wouldn't recommend going there by foot):D

Seriously, it is addictive...... think about it again.

You have to work doubly hard to bonk just as hard......:D

enjoy.... ok....:)

etct88
23-03-2009, 11:52 AM
it was S$1 = 9.8 baht !!! when i 1st landed in this place ,,, I got to fly from Sin to Penang (by MAS) 1st ,,,and ,,, walk here walk there in there "so call Airport "(nothing at all except a v v very small shop & cafe) & wait/waste 2 hours ..,, and fly to HDY by MAS again ,,, :mad:

wow... SGD1 = 9.8 baht..... first time hearing... :eek:

Must call you Taiko! hee hee........:D

etct88
23-03-2009, 12:08 PM
1. Drive up to hatyai

Make sure you have a good long rest (like 2-3 hours) in between

2. Take flight from sin to penang then take van or taxi to M'sia & Thai border after clearing custom then walk to danok, from danok take van to hatyai.
Total cost at least $550 to $600 for 2 way. No budget airline fly there.

Danok to Hatayi van ride is RM6, one way, same for return

3. Take flight from Johor airport to Alor setar then take van to M'sia & Thai border after clearing custom then walk to danok, from there take a van to hatyai. Total cost ard $250 for 2 way

Taxi from ALor Setar is RM50 one way. Van, not sure

4. Take flight to Bkk then take taxi to Don muang airport then take flight to hatyai, Total 2 way less then $400 if u take budget airlines.

Air Asia land in Survanabhumi Airport, so no need to change airport, then take Air asia to Hatyai

5. Take 14hrs Bus ride from sin to hatyai. Total ard $90 for 2 way.

Choke dee (good luck) to your butt....

These 4 r the only way to hatyai from sillypore. :D

One more way.... WALK, not recommended! hee hee

Should I be calling you Brudder or Nephew?:confused:

March ending liao, me no more roaming the streets of Danok, liao..... time you take over liao....

But if you come, offer from Holy and me still there to take you there.... we do a handing and taking over there... hmmmmm....

sui bo?:)

etct88
23-03-2009, 12:15 PM
u got lobang finding taxi ? hahaha

very valid question! if you don't have, 100% kenna reap off...... may end up more x than the air fare..... :mad:

yinyang
23-03-2009, 01:17 PM
3. Take flight to Bkk then take taxi to Don muang airport then take flight to hatyai, Total 2 way less then $400 if u take budget airlines.
Options to this FAQ. Just on flying via bkk (and chasing planes), one might as well drop off and savour delights there. Be spoilt for choice in capital of sin, with extra cash not spent on transferring to hatyai.:p

Not unless, he's got agenda with local hatyai tirak. ;):D

etct88
23-03-2009, 01:36 PM
Options to this FAQ. Just on flying via bkk (and chasing planes), one might as well drop off and savour delights there. Be spoilt for choice in capital of sin, with extra cash not spent on transferring to hatyai.:p

Not unless, he's got agenda with local hatyai tirak. ;):D

100% agreed!...... you are my idol........... :D

yinyang
23-03-2009, 01:47 PM
100% agreed!...... you are my idol........... :D
Bro, most undeserving of your good stroke:o:p Better save it for the hotties in Hatyai's Bar Berry (still there?). ;)

etct88
23-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Bro, most undeserving of your good stroke:o Better save it for the hotties in Hatyai's Bar Berry (still there?). ;)

YES, still there...... unfortunately wouldn't be stepping in there for a while... too close for comfort....:(

Playman
23-03-2009, 04:49 PM
YES, still there...... unfortunately wouldn't be stepping in there for a while... too close for comfort....:(

Hahahahaah.....why??:p:D

ProfessorOokami
23-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Other than walking as suggested but not recommended.....why not cycle there :p:D

ProfessorOokami
23-03-2009, 07:34 PM
One crazy chicken worm friend of mine planned to walk to Burma from Mae Sai just to be with his Nahu tirak :eek: When guided by the smaller head, anything can happen and any way is possible

lamtaetae
23-03-2009, 09:15 PM
One crazy chicken worm friend of mine planned to walk to Burma from Mae Sai just to be with his Nahu tirak :eek: When guided by the smaller head, anything can happen and any way is possible

Hi Prof, if your friend is just going to Tachilek, it isn't that far. Just a short walk across the bridge.5 minutes.

kopties
23-03-2009, 10:53 PM
hello,

anyone have idea where bro TV hanging out nowdays? Kind of lost contact with him.

senoksenok
23-03-2009, 11:05 PM

haha... this is funny.... i think i will do the same thing also if i kena kongtao... :D

taxiuncle
24-03-2009, 12:44 AM
best prices over there?

)

Thai Airway resumed their daily flight from SIN to HDY !!!;););)

etct88
24-03-2009, 01:35 AM
haha... this is funny.... i think i will do the same thing also if i kena kongtao... :D

you no so lomantic, lah? if so, your feet will be full of blisters liao.....:D:D

etct88
24-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Other than walking as suggested but not recommended.....why not cycle there :p

cycle???? yes, had a friend, he crazy enuff to cycle (with a group) from Sillypore to Thailand and back (charity cycleton) .... guess what? they have to apply KY to their asses..... still kenna blisters around the ass, cannot sit for many days. :eek:

very sure, they cannot bonk!:D

so in conclusion, cycle is another option, not recommended.. unless you can bonk with blistered ass...:confused:

Xdecepticon
24-03-2009, 07:50 AM
hmmmm..... my first visit to Hatyai, we had to take coach, into Malaysia, then out off Malaysia into Thailand. Then the problem began when we did our return journey..... knn, no 'visa' to re-enter Malaysia from Thailand.... this is call 'when policemen wear shorts' period, ...... onli those old enuff will understand this problem, if you didn't then you are just another of my nephew!

and KNN, so many people here want to proclaim they are ah peks..:(

Hmmm....my 1st trip was with my NS frds fm 5SIB (lau soldier leow). Took coach 707 fm Golden Mile Complex. Many many yrs back....and the 1st hotel in Hatyai I checked in was PRESIDENT Hotel. Uncle, can tell me or not whether tis hotel still around..?:p

so in conclusion, cycle is another option, not recommended.. unless you can bonk with blistered ass...:confused:

Looks like he gonna miss his AR! :cool:

etct88
24-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Hmmm....my 1st trip was with my NS frds fm 5SIB (lau soldier leow). Took coach 707 fm Golden Mile Complex. Many many yrs back....and the 1st hotel in Hatyai I checked in was PRESIDENT Hotel. Uncle, can tell me or not whether tis hotel still around..?:p

Am sure this hotel is still around, but different name, with some 'long term residents', too.............:eek:

Looks like he gonna miss his AR! :cool:

ahhhh... again, that may be the best remedy!..........:p

next trip there will check out...... I onli stayed at the Mayflower, so far.

yanz
24-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Thai Airway resumed their daily flight from SIN to HDY !!!;););)

Not direct flights am i right? Last i checked the transit periods were up to 7hours! :(

Soul_Reaper
24-03-2009, 01:31 PM
hello,

anyone have idea where bro TV hanging out nowdays? Kind of lost contact with him.

Last I heard he was warded in CGH.

etct88
24-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Last I heard he was warded in CGH:p.

i tot that one selling samsung, LG televisions in yaohan thomson was him:confused::confused::confused:

ProfessorOokami
24-03-2009, 04:45 PM
i tot that one selling samsung, LG televisions in yaohan thomson was him

What? He is selling Look Gao [LG] at Yaohan Thomson :eek:

TD.king
24-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Thai Airway resumed their daily flight from SIN to HDY !!

Its not direct flight. when u reach suvarnabhumi airport there is a transit waiting time of at least 8 hours.

etct88
24-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Its not direct flight. when u reach suvarnabhumi airport there is a transit waiting time of at least 8 hours.

ha ha ha ha... drive also arrived liao.......:D:D

taxiuncle
25-03-2009, 04:09 AM

Opppsssss... sori sori!
yes,,,sir,,, U r right !!:p:p

Playman
25-03-2009, 03:46 PM

Yes....the President Hotel is still there, I had stayed there once during a festive session many years back as no more hotels available at that time and it is a long walk from Lee Garden area, Asian Hotel used to be my favourite hotel with lots of young cheongsters.:p

Last few months back, when I passed by this hotel again and it looks quite new now......it still there!:D

alphalaw
25-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Yes....the President Hotel is still there, I had stayed there once during a festive session many years back as no more hotels available at that time and it is a long walk from Lee Garden area, Asian Hotel used to be my favourite hotel with lots of young cheongsters.:p

Last few months back, when I passed by this hotel again and it looks quite new now......it still there!:D

Woah all bros still so active. :)
Sorry was away for veyr long.... close to 2 months liao. =)

Any happening for me?

cheers.

Xdecepticon
25-03-2009, 09:57 PM

Damn it! Ur the Man! The Man known as PlayMan! Seems to know every hotels at Hatyai at ur finger tip! Salute u! ;)

Wow! After a quarter of century, President Hotel tat hotel still exist? Luv tat hotel cos tat time hor not many hotels got swimming pool. Tis one got a small decent pool tat time....:(

Woah all bros still so active. Sorry was away for veyr long.... close to 2 months liao. =).

Where u been to AhLaw? Long x no hear fm u...

Playman
26-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Damn it! Ur the Man! The Man known as PlayMan! Seems to know every hotels at Hatyai at ur finger tip! Salute u! ;)

Wow! After a quarter of century, President Hotel tat hotel still exist? Luv tat hotel cos tat time hor not many hotels got swimming pool. Tis one got a small decent pool tat time....:(

Bro...don't say like that I am retiring stage now.....there are many new hotels that I don't know leh...old one maybe a few here and there loh....like New World Hotel, Kosit, Old Lee Garden, Florida, Dai-chi, Yee Fah Hotel, that nobody even mention nowadays.....hahahah! It is old folk home now......!

Where u been to AhLaw? Long x no hear fm u...

Welcome back..bro..where have you MIA to?

taxiuncle
26-03-2009, 03:17 AM

hahaha,, if my memory don't fail me,,,,, the MAS office is lacated in this hotel during the gooooooooood oooooold dayssssssss ;);)

Playman
26-03-2009, 04:23 PM
hahaha,, if my memory don't fail me,,,,, the MAS office is lacated in this hotel during the gooooooooood oooooold dayssssssss ;);)

Hahahahah....you are a real Lau Eng....have you been there recently.....it is completely different from where we start 20 years ago....!:D

the_saint
26-03-2009, 06:52 PM
good update on the hotel ..., got to read more here liao .., now have to cheong more economical liao ;)

sars23
26-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Hi, Thanks everyone here for the information and suggestion to me... it great to know u guys here...

Btw ProfessorOokami, thanks for suggestion... but i cant cycle...
Can u teach me how to cycle to Hatyai? Thanks :)

cashier
28-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Grassland Bus Fare
HDY - SIN = 850 baht

New Season Hotel - 850
Asian Hotel - 750

Cheers

I like to add this two hotels i currently staying

Be My Guest (next to BP grand hotel) 450 bahts with wifi / lan
A.P Mansion (next to be my guest) 420 bahts no wifi

every night i stay in the 3 stars hotel, i get to have a shark fin soup and full body massage for free :)

etct88
28-03-2009, 03:55 PM
Damn it! Ur the Man! .......Wow! After a quarter of century, President Hotel tat hotel still exist.............

Yes, he is the Man.......

Now I remember, this hotel is at a round about. And turning in the road next to it, will lead to Bar Berry....

Actually, I didn't even realised that is President Hotel, till my lord Playman told me during one of the TT sessions... in KL.

etct88
28-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi, Thanks everyone here for the information and suggestion to me... it great to know u guys here...

ha ha ha... lucky for you, don't know how to cycle, ass sure wouldn't tear, like my friend's..... Pro O will sponsor you a tricycle..... :D:D

Xdecepticon
28-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Yes, he is the Man.......

Now I remember, this hotel is at a round about. And turning in the road next to it, will lead to Bar Berry....

Actually, I didn't even realised that is President Hotel, till my lord Playman told me during one of the TT sessions... in KL.

Yes, hes the Man....the cassonova!

Hmm....so bro, do I belong to the Ah Pek group or am I still ur nephew? :D A quarter century ago hotel which I checked in b4 still exist....:(

etct88
29-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Yes, hes the Man....the cassonova!

Hmm....so bro, do I belong to the Ah Pek group or am I still ur nephew? :D A quarter century ago hotel which I checked in b4 still exist....:(

aiyo, not sure, I can't even remember a thing about Hatyai when I first went there in the early eighties????????? all I remember was I shed a tear for the gal, it was a cultural shock for me, I couldn't accept what I saw ......:(

At least the conditions are so much better.

ok, you my younger brother... ha ha ha ha.... :D

the_saint
29-03-2009, 03:04 AM

actually cycling from Dannok to Haadyai is not that far ..., it is about 80km. if you are a regular cyclist, it only takes you about 3 hours for you to reach there and the road from Dannok to Haadyai is very smooth sailing ..., no high peak area.

i have actually cycle the whole Songkla area .. very interesting and good for sight seeing ;)

Xdecepticon
29-03-2009, 10:05 AM
all I remember was I shed a tear for the gal, it was a cultural shock for me, I couldn't accept what I saw ......:(

Yes, most of them were left with little choice but to sell their body. Indirectly by booking them we r oso helping them. Of course not all will agree. The pious would say y not donate and help them...minus the bonking sexxion.

Hmm....for me, I still remember I met my NS friend. So coincident. Staying same hotel. His gil interested in me...came to my room. My gil jealous,packed up her belonging and left. Had a nice time (S/T foc) with my frd gil, BBBJ, CIM, FJ. After bonking, b4 she left the room, she gave me a buddha pendent...as a token/memento. Next morning told my frd wat his gil did for me. He cursed himself for frenching her during their bonking sexxion. :D

etct88
29-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Yes, most of them were left with little choice but to sell their body. Indirectly by booking them we r oso helping them. Of course not all will agree. The pious would say y not donate and help them ........ :D

Hate to say, this is where the culture have not change, but the conditions are so much better. And I certainly is stronger and believe in doing the right thing.... that is never to hurt others, conscience must be clear. Karma is the word....

Yes, booking them is definitely helping them, and then it would be up to them to help themselves, thereafter.

Time have certainly changed, there are those who just goes for easy money, again who are we to judge!

I will just continue to do my part... may be you should do.... :D:D

Walk the memories lane, once again......:p