PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

sbf4life
01-07-2010, 09:29 PM
forget to add.. someone tell me that airport is giving free sim card??? not sure coz i didnt know when i come here i don know so didnt take...but those coming to hatyai can try asking in airport.;)

llbkoh
01-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Hi there, bro,

Actually, u must know where to eat. Looking at the business side, they pay rental , sometimes a cut to the touts(those who bring u there - 4commission) and the gut feelings to chop u now than never - tourist's price. After all, see u once in a blue moon.

But u can get reasonable price if u take the trouble to venture, say, the shop opposite Orientalhotel,also near most tourbuses counters, another down the road before reaching sakura hotel.

Cheaper still, go fifth floor, LeegardenPlaza, pay like any other local Thais, buy coupons and eat, also got varieties , can speak Thai ,will get u bigger portions.

Those around the centre of the town ,beside central shopping centre and odean, pretty expensive and tasteless.

For these high prices, one should rather eat within the hotel premises, at least get to feel the ambience.

[QUOTE=Attilio2003;4983827]here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore..:eek: better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago..

llbkoh
01-07-2010, 10:26 PM
For cheaper cheonging, go for the short game.
No point LT- got to bear with their funny behaviour unless u get one that is fine with u and have the same wave length with u . Why must u bear with their brunts ?
Go to Atami for short game . First shot at their place, subsequent shots , ask the Okt to bring to ur room. Take the troubles and choose the beauties first , get their names and numbers, for future cheonging.
Never attempt to pick those loitering around Lee plaza, the FLs and their agents, also chances of missing properities is great, better u get the bell boys to introduce than them.

Enjoy ur bonks.

dc7176
02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore..:eek: better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student:eek: stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....

wahaha... u r rite bro... sorry didnt get to meet up w u... simply exhausted after the bus ride... really must admit i m old liao... last time no problem w bus ride... now really cant tahan...

dc7176
02-07-2010, 07:22 PM
anyway back to hatyai...after alighting from the coach, we get our new season voucher... for 860b... after tat an okt ask my fren if he wans any gals, with out my knowledge, he say ok... so i lan lan followed on tuk tuk... when to SKY area... sigh... farm gals cant make it la... but the okt still managed to slaughter my fren getting a CMI gal for 3000b... followed by bak kut teh beside lovely tour for 230b 2 person??? seem so ex... or becoz the tuk tuk driver n okt is w us???

lucky i did some home work by reading up the thread... keke... if not i oso kena slaughter... proceed back to hotel, check in, log on to sbf check for pm for bro atillios on his status... but nothin...

after check in, i get the bell boy to get me a massgae gal... while he asked if i wan any gals for special too... my fren who is w me... immediately said pretty a not, got figure?? the bell boy say u can hav a look before u decide... sure pretty one... ard 2500b... so i said ok get one massage gal for me n a FL for my fren...

fast forward... the massage gal arrived 1st, SYT leh.. can speak hokkien... though a bit dark... massage a while the FL arrived... SYT, chio, big breast n can speak mandarin... 2500b... my fren immediately took her... nbz... didnt even ask me... he left my room contented immediately w his new catch... while i cont my massage...

chat w my massage gal found put tat she is 19 yrs old... massage not bad... while massage, my hand oso wonder... keke... while she dint resist i squeeze her breast... keke... i get bolder to unhook her bra... while she keep on saying i naughty... n asked if i wan ping pong massage??? i replied sure.. keke... more of a HJ than ping pong massage la... since i started to get naughty touching her, my massage time actually cut short to 1hr 20 mins only... paid her 600b n she left...

name Fon
age 19
look 7/10
tits b cup
traditional massage 6/10 (started off good, know how to massage la... but once my hand itchy, no more proper massage liao... keke)
Ping pong massage 6.5/10 (its a HJ)
damage : 600b wat more can i asked for??? oh i manage to remove her top n bra too... lolx...

to b cont later... goin to hav my dinner now...:D

sbf4life
02-07-2010, 08:48 PM
yea bro.. the things seems more ex. i eat wan ton mee this morning before going to airport.. 2 plate wan ton mee plus drink = 180b.:eek:.. same price as sing. btw last nite i got another short time gal. cheap cheap.. 1000b only..:D but abit old..30++, but nevermind la.. same feeling when cumming like sammyboy say. btw thanks for the offer this morning on the cab but a friend offer to sent me there so i just hop in her car. ;)

it is a good trip overall, i visit some temple which very long never go liao and got some good bonking deals...

followed by bak kut teh beside lovely tour for 230b 2 person??? seem so ex... or becoz the tuk tuk driver n okt is w us???

dc7176
02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
yea bro.. the things seems more ex. i eat wan ton mee this morning before going to airport.. 2 plate wan ton mee plus drink = 180b.:eek:.. same price as sing. btw last nite i got another short time gal. cheap cheap.. 1000b only.. but abit old..30++, but nevermind la.. same feeling when cumming like sammyboy say. btw thanks for the offer this morning on the cab but a friend offer to sent me there so i just hop in her car.

it is a good trip overall, i visit some temple which very long never go liao and got some good bonking deals...

ya lor.... things v ex liao... gals standard droppin... anyway its like a ghost town compare to 5 -6 yrs ago... where is so crowded... now go everywhere also empty... :confused:

wow a gal offer u a ride on her car??? gosh... got anymore this kind of lobang to recommend me bo??? keke... i might b goin on the 10th again... lolx...:D

sbf4life
02-07-2010, 10:03 PM
no la bro.. the gal is my actually my old okt of old time....lucky she still remember me.. she always picks me and sent me to airport foc la.. also sent me to temples in and outside of hatyai.... so i get to visit more places.. i just pay for her pertol and take gals from her..

btw i heard a guy staying in mayflower was flamed by a FL.. the fl put drugs in his room and call the police. the poor guy was nab and had to pay a heavy fine..i heard quite pay quite a lot.. nowaday have to be careful with the gals....hope that guy is ok.. dont know whether he is samster or not.. but they go in group of 7, only 1 kenna flammed.

bro.you power man.. going again so fast.....btw thanks for the points bro. but i think i up u before liao. cannot seems to up again.

ya lor.... things v ex liao... gals standard droppin... anyway its like a ghost town compare to 5 -6 yrs ago... where is so crowded... now go everywhere also empty... :confused:

wow a gal offer u a ride on her car??? gosh... got anymore this kind of lobang to recommend me bo??? keke... i might b goin on the 10th again... lolx...:D

dc7176
02-07-2010, 11:03 PM
to b cont later... goin to hav my dinner now...

1145 hrs after my massage ends, juz on time for the gal my fren book on the farm to arrived... btw he switch room w me after he get the gal the bell boy brings up... so the gal enter my room... gosh!! lookwise ok only la... 6/10 can speak mandarin... b cup, 23yrs old n 1.55m tall???... anyway hell, i wont even pay 1.5k for her... i told her tat my fren went for massage n ask her to wait a while... actually he is bonkin the 2nd gal name fon... at the room next door... lolx...

1230hrs, my fren came in to my room, saw the 1st gal n ask me... how to deal w this one huh??? nbz... how the f i know... horny bastard, c one like one... lolx... i tell him go back to his room get Fon to leave 1st... say u goin for massage n lunch w me lor... will call her after u r done... after fon left, u can bonk the 1st gal... c which one is good u keep la... the other juz ask her to leave lor...

1330 hrs, after bonkin the 1st gal, my fren came back to my room n say let's go for lunch... i asked how abt the gals?? he said he had ask the 1st gal to leave but she dun wan leh... i say lidat how??? he said nvm la... go lunch 1st than decide...

walked down to lee garden opposite n had lunch at the coffee shop next to the shark fin/birdnest shop... ordered tom yum goong, kang kong belachan, fried or lua n a fried chilli pork n 3 bot of drinks... tom yum w big prawn... yum yum the rest of the food average... cost 730bt... nbz... damm ex leh!!

after lunch walk back to our hotel n rest... while i tried to log on to sbf thru wifi at my room... nbz... no new season network but i can received mayflower network... in the end went down to the lobby n asked the reception... she gave me a lan cable instead... but shit!! i didnt bring my netbook along... juz my iphone... so i lan lan log on at the lobby... didnt c atillios pm... nvm lor... i pm him my ctc n room no... hopefully he will c it...

went up to my room, less than a min, my fren came in too n asked again how huh??? nnkc... i scolded him.. u horny bastard... u shouldnt hav book the 1st gal at the farm at the 1st place... he say bo pian la... the okt keep on pressured him... cb... still dare to charge 3k for this kind of standard!!! :mad: he said he ask the gal to go off but she dun wan... he told me mayb she scared the okt scold or fine her... :confused:

i m at a lost of wat to do??? than i tot of askin the bell boy for help... called him up to my room n he said no problem, he settle it for us... less than 3 mins... he came back n say she left... asked wat he told her... he replied tat he told her my fren wife came n my fren asked her to leave... nbz... so easy...

after she left, my fren asked the bell boy for another massage gal.. while i asked him how he got so many lobang?? he said the massage gals r from massage palour while those FL, he get their no. if he c a pretty one... :p

tip the bell boy 100b n he left to get the gal while we wait for the massage gal to arrive for my fren... 20 mins later the gal arrived... name ah pin.. look 7/10, 23 yrs, b cup, in my heart i said... nbz.. work bell boy oso got so good lobang... not bad sia... i rather give the bell boy earn some commission than okt as the gals he recommend us looks good!! after the massage my fren again came to my room to tcss n say she is good, breast nice... 600b well spend!! lolx...

1800 hrs... Fon returned to my fren room... went out for dinner... again walked out to the sharkfin/birdnest shop... now we had birdnest for dinner... lolz.. ordered a fish, asparagus n 3 birdnest cost 500b each... Fon attitude is good, she served us the food etc etc... n i asked her if she got any fren to recommend me... she replied hav if i wan... she said now?? i replied no la... lolx... i like to sleep alone.. i come hatyai for massage n makan only... no darling for me... lolx... during dinner, told her we go kiss chanel at nite so she said tat later we go kiss chanel she ask her fren along can?? i no need to book her... juz b fren can liao...

2100 hrs after dinner, went to the road side store n buy some food... keke... like i say i come for makan mah... bought some mango sticky rice, fried chicken drum stick, fired prawn... 6 coconuts back to hotel... lolz..

2230 hrs, went to kiss chanel... nbz... the babes in football jersey n super short shorts!! turns me on sia... order a bot of whiskey watch the band while waitin for her fren to arrive... the show is good!! the dancers... nbz... buay tahan... sibei chio... till fon say some of them r ah qua... nbz... turn off liao... than the ah qua start to sing... god damm it!!! his voice damm good!!! but imagine a mascular man wearing a bra, singing on stage... the look damm scary but the voice... so fkin good!!! 2300 hrs Fon fren finally arrived!! name forgotton lets call her A... look 7.5/10, c cup. gosh i m god damm horny after watchin the dancers and the staff at there... but my remain glue to my seat... keke...

A asked me in mandarin y i didnt book any gals?? i told her i come here to eat n massage only... for relax not sex... nbz... i m a good liar... she told me dun b afraid of her.. she oso not those gals for bookin... she workin at a hair saloon... we can b frenz... keke... i where got scare her?? lolx... but i m concentrating on the stage as the singers/dancers r 8.5 to 9/10 lor...

while the singers r belting out some fast tracks, A started to dance in front of me... held on to my hand n place it on her waist... Fon walk behind my seat n oso start to dance seductively... all of the sudden, i m being sandwich by 2 babes dancing seductively n kena molest by them... nbz... my hand grabs both of them n pull them closes toward me n gave their breast a good squeeze!! lolx... A didnt resist n gave me a dirty look while Fon took my hand off her n place it on A... keke... from than on... mai tu liao... my hands all over the place... lolx...

one thing i like abt kiss chanel is the toilet... once i enter, position myself at the urinal an attendant will palce a hot towel on ur neck n after i m done, i proceed to the basin... he will turn on the tap for u n gave u another hot towel n massage ur back... really helps to sober me up... so prepare to hav some small change b4 u enter the toilets!! Total bill came to 2300b for 1 bot of whiskey n 2 bots of beer... ?? ex??

0200 hrs left kiss chanel... i asked A if she wan to go home or to my room... she replied anything... lolx... mai tu liao... we went back to our hotel n rooms... okie the juicy part i cant actually remember... coz i m quite tired n drank quite a lot... me n the 2 gals finished the bot of whiskey while my fren drank beer...

1/7/10

Abt 0900 A's hp rang n she jump out of bed... i m still in a daze, she faster dress up n say she gotta go or she b late for work.... i seat up, reach for my jeans on the floor n took out my wallet... wanted to gave her some money... while i m thinkin how much to gave her... she said y?? u wanna give me $$?? i replied yes... she told me no need... last nite told me we can b fren... n she not a bookin gal... i immediately say no la... i juz wanna give u transport fare since u r late mah... i immediately fished out a 50b n pass it to her... she said no need la... juz gave her a call later, gave me a peck n left... while i cont to sleep... :p

dc7176
02-07-2010, 11:14 PM
no la bro.. the gal is my actually my old okt of old time....lucky she still remember me.. she always picks me and sent me to airport foc la.. also sent me to temples in and outside of hatyai.... so i get to visit more places.. i just pay for her pertol and take gals from her..

btw i heard a guy staying in mayflower was flamed by a FL.. the fl put drugs in his room and call the police. the poor guy was nab and had to pay a heavy fine..i heard quite pay quite a lot.. nowaday have to be careful with the gals....hope that guy is ok.. dont know whether he is samster or not.. but they go in group of 7, only 1 kenna flammed.

bro.you power man.. going again so fast.....btw thanks for the points bro. but i think i up u before liao. cannot seems to up again.

glad to hear tat u gotta go temple to pray, gals to bonk n place to visit...
nbz.. so fierce?? flammed tat guy... really gotta bcareful... anyidea if the gal is a FL or WL??

the 29 to 2 july trip is impromptu... 10 to 14 july had been arranged 2 months ago.. 4 of my frens goin... i hav not decide to join them or not... frankly, now hatyai really quiet n more ex...

can up oso no need to up la... these pts cant exchange for free bonk... lolx...:D

alex18122003
03-07-2010, 03:49 AM
walked down to lee garden opposite n had lunch at the coffee shop next to the shark fin/birdnest shop... ordered tom yum goong, kang kong belachan, fried or lua n a fried chilli pork n 3 bot of drinks... tom yum w big prawn... yum yum the rest of the food average... cost 730bt... nbz... damm ex leh!!

Maybe u can try the Japanese foods (Fuji) at Lee Garden basement. I try out the foods there not bad.

the 29 to 2 july trip is impromptu... 10 to 14 july had been arranged 2 months ago.. 4 of my frens goin... i hav not decide to join them or not... frankly, now hatyai really quiet n more ex...

So fast planning for yr RTF to trip liao. Maybe i suggest to u the other day stay one nites in Dandok first & go back to Hatyai the next day for massages.

Playman
03-07-2010, 09:06 AM

1145 hrs after my massage ends, juz on time for the gal my fren book on the farm to arrived... btw he switch room w me after he get the gal the bell boy brings up... so the gal enter my room... gosh!! lookwise ok only la... 6/10 can speak mandarin... b cup, 23yrs old n 1.55m tall???... anyway hell, i wont even pay 1.5k for her... i told her tat my fren went for massage n ask her to wait a while... actually he is bonkin the 2nd gal name fon... at the room next door... lolx...

immediately fished out a 50b n pass it to her... she said no need la... juz gave her a call later, gave me a peck n left... while i cont to sleep... :p

Wow seem like you guys have a great time in Hatyai......! Great FR thanks!:D

Miss the place...hope that I can go back soon...!

sbf4life
03-07-2010, 04:55 PM
thanks bro. with your help and other bros help here... it makes my stay much easier... mayflower is indeed a good place to stay.. better than indra hotel and lee garden where i always stay last time... hotel is so much better.. kum xia very much... if u going tyhere again let me know maybe i also want to go again. up your points. :)

BlueDragon193
03-07-2010, 06:03 PM

Me too and still waiting....:D

BMW X5
03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
here is my story.. after 5-6 years no visit hatyai..maybe i too long no come to hatyai liao.. this time i find the food alot more expensive liao.. 4 plate chicken rice with drinks oppsoite the tour bus drop off place cost 400b....like that almost same price in singapore..:eek: better to eat in hotel restuarant... but place like gan eng and 59 still only slightly more expensive than 5-6 years ago.. but i also managed to get some new lobang.. as i dun like to let girl stay overnite... and booking more expensive... i go for short time... was quote 1500b for a 20 year old student:eek: stay 3 hours in room and one fuck.. hole quite tight.. also got find one lobang massage with icecream 1000b.. not sure whether got CIM or not.. but i paid 600b for massage+JG+shooting+touch and suck big breast.. not bad lor.. cheap release....

Ya bro, my last trip was 2007? and last week at Hatyai blow me away. Tuk tuk from B10 to B20. 4 person chicken rice + roast pork & fish ball at half way to hatyai cost B380. On the way out, tried the next shop, 4 person chicken rice with fish ball B310.

Hui Kwai prices also up. Kar Eng wss ok but include tuk ruk for 4 person, not so cheap. However buffet lunch at Lee Garden is still good value.

dc7176
03-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Maybe u can try the Japanese foods (Fuji) at Lee Garden basement. I try out the foods there not bad.

So fast planning for yr RTF to trip liao. Maybe i suggest to u the other day stay one nites in Dandok first & go back to Hatyai the next day for massages.

i hav not decide to go a not la... mayb should try danok... keke... c when u free bring me go lor... wahaha... u give me a date, mayb i can try organise one for the tikos bros???

btw can anyone tell me i bought those bottle bird nest at 1200b at the shop 东方燕窝 opposite lee garden... izzit expensive... claim normal price is 1800b... i bargain till 1200b...

bedek05
03-07-2010, 08:32 PM
i hav not decide to go a not la... mayb should try danok... keke... c when u free bring me go lor... wahaha... u give me a date, mayb i can try organise one for the tikos bros???

btw can anyone tell me i bought those bottle bird nest at 1200b at the shop 东方燕窝 opposite lee garden... izzit expensive... claim normal price is 1800b... i bargain till 1200b...

Nnkc diam diam go hatyai . Maybe we can set up a Tiko club branch over there. :D PS Read your fr dam good one. :) Have a good time and take care bro.

Playman
03-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Me too and still waiting....:D

Sure or not....our U.N.C.L.E is there already....hehehehehe! No sound from him so far...!:):D:D

dc7176
03-07-2010, 11:23 PM

Not really la... gals there really cant make it leh... i mean the farm gals... got any good place to find good quality babes???

food wise... i tink v ex lor... or they know we foreigner treat us like carrot head???

tuk tuk, last time i went is 5b now 20b... ex ex ex... farm gal last time 1500 to 2000b price now 1500 to 2500 but the quality sucks....

My next trip will b massage n makan...

Nnkc diam diam go hatyai . Maybe we can set up a Tiko club branch over there. PS Read your fr dam good one. Have a good time and take care bro.

shh.... nnkc... lidat oso kena caught by u... keke... hatyai branch?? no la... better to go danok open branch... seems like more happening there.... :D

Playman
03-07-2010, 11:30 PM
thanks bro. with your help and other bros help here... it makes my stay much easier... mayflower is indeed a good place to stay.. better than indra hotel and lee garden where i always stay last time... hotel is so much better.. kum xia very much... if u going tyhere again let me know maybe i also want to go again. up your points. :)

You are most welcome as we feel happy that you had a great trip....will be there soon as your FR inspires me to go .....but my bullets is suck dry by the mei mei there...already!

Many thanks for your points...hope you don't mind my miserable 2 points!:D:D

My Virgin trip to Chang An.....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4989797&postcount=4821

Playman
03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Not really la... gals there really cant make it leh... i mean the farm gals... got any good place to find good quality babes???

food wise... i tink v ex lor... or they know we foreigner treat us like carrot head???

tuk tuk, last time i went is 5b now 20b... ex ex ex... farm gal last time 1500 to 2000b price now 1500 to 2500 but the quality sucks....

My next trip will b massage n makan...

shh.... nnkc... lidat oso kena caught by u... keke... hatyai branch?? no la... better to go danok open branch... seems like more happening there.... :D

So far, from my observation....the classy one would be from Kiss Lounge (mature ladies from 22-28 years old) but the prices will range from 3200 bahts till 3900 bahts..only difference between the 2 is one is with ice-cream and the cheaper one is without.

Hope the next trip will turn out better for you...I have to agrees that the prices does went up over the couple of years.:D;)

maxisguy25
04-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Good Morning to all,

I shall be heading for Hatyai on the 15 - 18 July. Planning to stay at New Seasons or Mayflower. Which tour company gives the best deal. From what i read in the forum you guys can get it at B850. Can u give some inform. Will really appreciate it.
Have not been to Hatyai for a long time. Miss Hatyai (devil) .All the information given is so helpful.
I read this one at the international site. Very helpful and complete guide. Pasting the link for u guys.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1031&page=2&pp=15
If any of u are around in Hatyai during the period maybe we can meet up.

Thanks alot

sibaysong4u
04-07-2010, 03:57 PM
So far, from my observation....the classy one would be from Kiss Lounge (mature ladies from 22-28 years old) but the prices will range from 3200 bahts till 3900 bahts..only difference between the 2 is one is with ice-cream and the cheaper one is without.

If u are lucky ,they can even offer u AJ!!!:D

alphalaw
04-07-2010, 07:04 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

alphalaw
04-07-2010, 07:14 PM
You are most welcome as we feel happy that you had a great trip....will be there soon as your FR inspires me to go .....but my bullets is suck dry by the mei mei there...already!

Many thanks for your points...hope you don't mind my miserable 2 points!:D:D

My Virgin trip to Chang An.....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4989797&postcount=4821

Any plans for Hatyai IN End of July? :D
I would love to join.

Dirk Kuyt
04-07-2010, 09:51 PM

Dun have to be lucky...... in LOS AJ is common among the WLs.
I would dare to say that 1 out of 2 WLs there offer AJ besides the standard BBBJ, FJ, CIM, COB, COF, AR & HJs. :p

Playman
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Any plans for Hatyai IN End of July? :D
I would love to join.

Planning to but yet to confirm will update you if you are interested..!:D

All depending on my present project....if it kick off early then I have to dropped the plan and go to China instead!:)

BlueDragon193
04-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Sure or not....our U.N.C.L.E is there already....hehehehehe! No sound from him so far...!:):D:D

Sure of course...waiting for you sound the battle.:D

Playman
05-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Sure of course...waiting for you sound the battle.:D

Without me around better so he can shoot with the silencer ....:):D

alphalaw
05-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Planning to but yet to confirm will update you if you are interested..!:D

All depending on my present project....if it kick off early then I have to dropped the plan and go to China instead!:)

24 july + 2 nights. :D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
05-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Thinking of heading to hadyai alone on the 20th of july and returning on the 23rd. Any bros will be there or anyone wana join me for this trip ? i am very easygoing.

bedek05
05-07-2010, 07:56 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]shh.... nnkc... lidat oso kena caught by u... keke... hatyai branch?? no la... better to go danok open branch... seems like more happening there....

Sounds good idea :) Maybe you can help organise a tiko outing to this place:p

llbkoh
05-07-2010, 10:43 PM
Good Morning to all,

I shall be heading for Hatyai on the 15 - 18 July. Planning to stay at New Seasons or Mayflower. Which tour company gives the best deal. From what i read in the forum you guys can get it at B850. Can u give some inform. Will really appreciate it.
Have not been to Hatyai for a long time. Miss Hatyai (devil) .All the information given is so helpful.
I read this one at the international site. Very helpful and complete guide. Pasting the link for u guys.

Thanks alot

Go to Davis tour agency, u get over there, mentioned u will stay more than 2 nights...

llbkoh
05-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Good Morning to all,

Thanks alot

All bros should read .....A very very good FR from KATAMAN;)
thanks for the copyright....

Hat Yai

This is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in Hat Yai. These are my observations.

HY is a very new city with the bulk of it's growth coming in the last 20 years. It is the crossroads and transportation hub for all of the SE Asia peninsula and also a border crossing with Malaysia.

There are many large business's and lots and lots of agricultural projects as well as the largest fishing fleet in the Kingdom, based in Pattani, the Province south of Hat Yai. Most of the business is geared around fish canning, rubber, prawn farms, palm oil, rice production, etc. Actually besides those kinds of business the only other real serious industry is the sex business here.

HY is not like other Thai cities. There are no beer bars. There are only a few soapie's. 90% of all the sex industry works out of karaokes. None are sing a song type places just names and you go only to book a lady or ladies.

There are literally 100's of these around town and they vary from really cheap to very, very high end.

There are very few farang tourists and ex-pats here. Most all tourists are Asian and the bulk of those are Malaysians and Singaporeans. Most of the working girls will never have been with a farang before. Consequently not too many speak much English although from my observations the most beautiful all speak English to some degree. You will have better luck with Hokkein, Mandarin, Malay and Singlish.

HY is really cheap compared to places like Phuket, CM and BKK. You can get a nice hotel room for 400 baht and the best place in town is around 1,400 a night and that is for a suite. Same for the ladies, there are lots of low end brothel type places and SW who charge 500-700 baht S/T and most karaokes are in the 1,200-1,500 L/T range with the fresh ones going for 2,000 L/T.

Booking is generally done early say from 10-11 AM thru about 3 PM. The ladies will be with you until the next morning. The Basic SOP is she comes with you to the hotel for a quick pop and then she either stays there and you go out with your friends or she goes back to the "office" and waits for you to call her to come back for the night and morning pops. Up to you.

There are also plenty of places to pick up ladies at night. There are pubs, discos and nightclubs and most of the karaoke girls not chosen hit these places as freelancers around 10 PM. Then it is 1,000 baht all night for those freelancers, they will ask 2,000 but will take 1,000 and that is the real price.

There are tons of great places to eat and all at very cheap prices. You can get a great meal for 60-100 baht.

The town is flat with high hills outside of town. It is easy to walk around in but most of year it is hot all the time even at night. Motorcycle taxis (20 baht) and tuk tuks (10-20 baht) are everywhere.

The bulk of the population is Thai and Thai/Chinese. Most of the working girls come from the Northwest, either CM or CR regions with a few from Isaan and also there is a good portion from Myanmar and Laos and these are mostly in the Channivet area. Since the majority of the customers are Asian they want white skinned ladies and that is where they come from. The Isaan (Northeast) ladies who have darker skin and are favored by farang and so go to Phuket and Samui and Pattaya. There are also a large number PRC (mainland Chinese) ladies working in various places and areas of town.

Because it is mostly an Asian customer base that means the service has to be a higher quality here and I generally find that to be the case. One thing I have found here generally speaking is that the younger and more beautiful the girl the worse her service is. They think just because they are young and beautiful they do not have to do anything but lay there. So I have had some with very poor service but 22-28 year olds seem to be awesome almost every single time.

There is very little sight seeing but there are some cool places to go to and have fun. You may have heard that there has been violence in the areas but that is all about 200 KM away much further south from here. There are many Muslims in the area but they are all Thai-Muslims and so much more docile and there has not been any violence of any kind remotely close to here. So if your friends and family are worried then just let them know you are far away from anything bad happening.

HY is 35 KM from the Malaysian border, 25 KM to the Gulf of Thailand and 60 KM to the Indian Ocean. Dinuk and Sadao are close by and directly on the border and another great place for ladies is Betong and that is 200 KM further south directly on the Malaysian border and about a 3 hour van ride from HY.

There are many areas for karaokes with the top two areas known as SKY (See Kim Yoong) and Channivet. These two areas are relatively close to each other. You can tell the tuk tuk or taxi driver to drop you at either the Daichi Hotel or the Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel and this will put you in the middle of SKY. For Channivet just ask to be dropped at the SK Hotel and you will have many choices and options in this area. If you do not do this and let the driver take you to a place the price will go up 500 baht for his commission so use your big head.

The high end places are SC Heritage Hotel, go at 3 PM, walk in the lobby and go to the 5th floor to room 511, this is the mamasan's room. She is not open for business until 3 PM but try to get there around that time. She has 12-20 ladies and she will call for a "cat walk" and all the available ladies will appear for you to choose. Very, very few of these ladies will go with a farang in fact most times when I take my clients there only 1 or 2 will even consider it. Price is 5,000 baht. This is an acquired taste and not for everyone. The ladies come down from BKK and generally switch every month or so.

The other high end place I like is Kiss Lounge on the second floor of the Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel. They open at 7 PM and have on most nights about 30-40 ladies. There is a band and singing and also private rooms here. Prices vary and there are usually 3-4 mamasans who will help you decide. Drinks are expensive here so be warned. The lady prices are 2,500 S/T and 3,500 L/T.

There are also many pubs in town with the best being Kiss Channel. Best bands and packed with people every night. KC is a bit away from downtown but everyone knows it. There is also the Sugar Beat Bar out in the same general area but I am not fond of this place. Then there is Pub Row, directly downtown you will find The Pub, then Odean Pub downstairs, then Post Laser Pub, then West Side Pub. All these places are within one block of each other downtown. The pubs in town are cheap for food and drinks and no cover charge. There are lots of other places but the ones listed above are the most popular and easiest to get to. There is also a pub called Paragon that is on the other side of town and this is mafia run place that caters to the bad guys from Malaysia. You will be safe if you go there but you will for sure be the only westerner there. There is a band and really, really loud with tons of freelancers working every night. This is also a place that is raided regularly by the police and they make you do a urine sample to check for drugs so be forewarned.

If you want to really impress your lady tell her you want to go to Pub Wan Dang, this place is also owned by the Kiss group but it is across the tracks and the music is Thai. Even knowing about this place will put you in good with the ladies plus it is a pretty cool place, large and only about 2 years old.

There are a few soapies and brothel type places. Pink Hotel (this is downtown) has a nice soapie on the second floor. Chaophaya 4 out by the Sugar Beat Bar is the one high end soapie in town. There is also a soapie in SKY called Paradise and is on the second floor. Prices in these places are 1,200-1,300-1,500-1,800 and Chaophaya 4 has some high end ladies for 2,500. All are 90 minutes and the rooms are decent to great (Chaophaya).

llbkoh
05-07-2010, 10:55 PM
con'd....
The brothel area is almost exactly half way between SKY and Channivet. Atami and Chintana are the two biggest ones and Chintana has the most ladies. Prices are 700-1,000 S/T in all these places. Rooms are not to nice but service is good.

The most famous disco is Paragon but this is another place I stay from. Band is pretty good and there are tons of freelancers there every night. If you go just be careful. There are a few other discos in town but really Paragon is by far the most famous. Be prepared though as it is quite a ways from downtown, about a 10 minute tuk tuk ride from downtown. In fact this a whole entertainment complex with a karaoke, restaurant, etc.

There are plenty of SW in fact there is a whole contingent from the Beijing/Dalian area of China who are in town to prey on the elderly Chinese guys who come with their families. These ladies are 500 baht S/T and generally work in pairs and if you bargain you can get them to lower prices to 600-800 total for both ladies. They speak no English at all and a little Thai they really speak only Mandarin. There are also low, low end Thai ladies and the price is 500 baht S/T although during the day most will take 300. All will ask 1,000 ST but the first prices are what they will take. You can start downtown near the Lee Garden Hotel and Mall anytime after 8 PM and just walk around along that main street for two blocks most all the ladies will approach you.

There is also a place just beside the Sakol Hotel, a little fruit stand that has ladies, generally 10-12 at any one time. Price is 700 baht S/T and 1,400 baht L/T.

There is also a hotel, Mae Nam Hotel, they have a bar/restaurant that has all PRC ladies and generally have 10-20 on a given night and the price is 3,000 and the only one I have ever been with spoke no English at all. Many of the downtown hotels have karokes with PRC ladies all available. Also throughout downtown you will find coffee shops that have ladies for take out.

llbkoh
05-07-2010, 10:57 PM
cont'd....

Essentials:

When you get to town go to Lovely Tours for a hotel voucher and any taxi service you might want. 074-232-738, all the tuk tuks know the place and it is right downtown.

There are many good hotels in town. For decent and cheap I like River Inn Hotel, Royal Crown Hotel and Hat Yai Garden Home. For mid-priced I like Sakol Hotel and Sakura Grand View Hotel. My two favorite higher end places are New Season Hotel and Neo Boutique Hotel and if you stay at these two places ask for a suite they are worth it.

Also, once you book your lady you might want to skip Hat Yai and stay down by the beach, try BP Samila Beach Hotel, it is a 30 minute drive from downtown Hat Yai and on the beach, this is the Gulf of Thailand side not the Indian Ocean. There are tons of restaurants all along the beach, the hotel has a nice pool and it is a good place to relax if that is what you want with your lady.

Restaurants I like are Hia Kui, 074-351-353 and The Fishing Pond,074-234-872 and then there are tons of sidewalk places that are cheap and good. Also, a place open late, Blue Kiss, 074-357-594, they stay open until 3-4 AM, be advised this place can be dangerous after 1 AM just keep your eyes open.

The two brothels I like the best are Chintana - 70 Tanratanakorn Road, 074-244-745 and Atami - 69-71 Tanratanakorn Road, 074-243-344 and these are right across the street from each other. Again prices are 700-1,000 baht.

Mae Nam Hotel, 43/42 Tanratanakorn Road, 074-245-974 is the place with the lovely PRC ladies and the price is 3,000 L/T. Mamasan speaks passable English and as far as I know I am the only farang customer they have ever had. There are a few places like this all over town and most all hotels have a karaoke where there will be PRC ladies singing Chinese songs.

Channivet karaokes I like are in no particular order, Nok, Red Lady, Nong, Snow White, Pizza, Blue Star, Pizza 2. There is also a big place Sayuri but I have an ongoing problem with the papasan (he treats the ladies badly) there and so I stay away from there.

SKY is my favorite area and there are many nice ladies here and I do not have a particular favorite place.

Another place I use to really like is OK/Wonderful, 74-357-575, they went way down hill over the past year but have just returned in the last 3 months and are regaining a presence in town again. This place is not always open but when they are open have a good stable of ladies.

Chaophya 4 is the high end soapie, 520Thamanoonvithi Road, 074-262-520. Great rooms and away from downtown, down the street from Sugar Beat Bar.

Lastly, if you want to get tested for anything the best lab in town is fast and cheap, Hat Yai Labs, 074-354-355. HIV test is 200 baht and takes 2 minutes or less and they do all other tests as well.

Hat Yai has many good hospitals with the two best being Bangkok/Hat Yai Hospital and Rajindee Hospital. The best pharmacy is downtown just across from the main entrance of Odean Shopping Center. If you need a good dentist just two store fronts down from Post Laser Pub is the best downtown.

Kiss Channel - 074-365-606, 2 Soi 6 Rajindee Road

Kiss Lounge - 74-357-751, in the Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel (second floor), 51/2 Hoimook Road.

Here is an orientation:

If you arrive at the airport then just as you exit baggage claim there is a taxi stand as you are walking towards the exit doors, it will be on the right hand side. The charge should be 300-400 baht max. Tell the driver you want to go to the Sakol Hotel, say it like this, “pie Saa Coal Hotel” which means “go to Sakol Hotel”. It is a 15 minute trip at that time of day. If you do not have a voucher have the driver take you directly to Lovely Tours which is literally around the corner.

Once you are checked in and settled as you walk out the front door of the hotel take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks there will be a restaurant on the corner and a shopping center just on the other side of the street. At the first corner where the restaurant is you will see a pub (nightclub) across the street downstairs. If you take a left at that corner and walk down about 30 meters there will be another pub which has tons of freelancers after 10 PM. If you take a right at that corner there is a pub again with tons of freelancers from 10 PM on. At that corner just walk across the street and past the shopping center there are shops on both sides of the street. You will not be doing your shopping here it is another location. Continue walking straight down from your hotel and when you get to the next corner there is a side street to your left and on your right across the street is the Pink Lady Complex this is the best soapie place and also a cheap hotel. Be sure to check this out they have many ladies available on many floors so check them all out. To get to the soapie just walk down the alleyway to the steps up to the hotel and once inside the door take a hard left and walk down and up the stairs to the second floor and you will see the fishbowl. Talk with the managers and make your decision prices are set so pay the cashier and the lady will take you to your room.

Across from the Pink Lady Complex is the Central Department store which has a supermarket in the basement this is store like Macys with 5 floors, directly across from Central is Lee Garden Shopping Center this has fast food restaurants, shopping and a movie complex.

The first night once you find a lady either at a pub or on the street (there are tons of freelancers up and down the street you are walking down in front of your hotel) or at the Pink Lady if you want the best pub it is called Kiss Channel (pronounced Kiss Chanel) get a tuk tuk and it is 40-60 baht for you both.

Also as you walk out of your hotel if you take a hard right you will immediately see a fruit stand and the ladies there have about 20 ladies working for them so you can ask there to choose from what they have with ST 700 baht and LT 1,200-1,500 baht.

Next morning first thing, walk out of your hotel, take a hard right, walk to the corner and turn right and walk to the next corner and take a left and 4 storefronts down on your right is Lovely Tours. All the ladies speak English so walk in and tell them what you want ask prices for taxis and van service. Arrange your trip then both ways.

Next, as you leave your hotel take a hard left and walk down to the next corner (just as you did the night before), cross the street and keep walking to the next break which is alleyway with restaurants on both sides. Take a left and walk through this area, you will see tons of tourist shops but do not buy there. Once through you will be over on the next street, cross the street there and turn right and walk down and you will see 8 walkways with shops on each side this is the Black Market. You will find tons of things from pornos to software to DVD’s. The best shop for hangbags is called Max Shop and is on the street not down one of the side alleys, most of the side alleys are air conditioned. Everything you can think of is for sale including cologne, perfume, makeup, clothes, shoes, Thai silk, etc.

Next, you will want to hit the karaokes areas so as you leave the hotel take a hard right and an immediate left and walk down 2 blocks and you will pass a Chinese Buddhist Temple and keep walking and when you get to the restaurant on the corner take a right and walk down you will see lady places on both sides of the road and also walk down all the side streets on your left side there are 3 of them with the 3rd one the best. Check all the places for ladies prices will be 1,500-2,000-2,500 baht all LT. Do not pay more. If you do not find any ladies in this area (there are about 20 of the places to check out) keep walking down the main street and when you get to the detail shop on the corner take a right and go down to the second street and take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks and you will see Chintana and across the street Atami both are ST brothels with 10-20 ladies each depending on time of day. Chintana prices are 700-1,000 baht and Atami is 800-1,000 baht ST. Both have fishbowls. When you leave there continue up to the next corner and at the light cross the street and walk 3 blocks further on and you will be in the Channivet area and there are another 20-25 karaokes to choose ladies from with the same pricing as the first area or less.

If you want high end ladies meaning 2,500 ST and 3,500-4,000 LT then after 7 PM get a tuk tuk to Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the Kiss Lounge. They will have 30-50 ladies working. Do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. Most all will speak enough English for you to understand.

Playman
06-07-2010, 10:53 AM
cont'd....

Essentials:

When you get to town go to Lovely Tours for a hotel voucher and any taxi service you might want. 074-232-738, all the tuk tuks know the place and it is right downtown.

If you want high end ladies meaning 2,500 ST and 3,500-4,000 LT then after 7 PM get a tuk tuk to Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the Kiss Lounge. They will have 30-50 ladies working. Do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. Most all will speak enough English for you to understand.

Thank for sharing....!:D

teckaik
06-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Bros some tips to save money $$$.!

Girls
If going to farms for puyings you may use motorbike taxis those with uniforms normally no comission or mark up 500 bths which tuk-tuk do,

Foods
Got chopped head many times last time, learn lesson always ask the price when ordering first!!! , one bro in the forum got "chopped" chick rice 380 bths, if the girl come along ask her to order cheaper. Always the last day before going back money not enough go to the food courts in the shopping complex "coupon system" its cheap.

Good job/service by "girls"
Give the tips when the 1st minute in your room before bonking then 1 think we will enjoy the stay no grtee or depends on your luck, no point giving tips last day after going home when we fuck and curse you may not see her again. They work for $$$ only.

Cheers

dictok505
06-07-2010, 11:31 PM
[QUOTE=llbkoh;4994980]cont'd....

Mae Nam Hotel, 43/42 Tanratanakorn Road, 074-245-974 is the place with the lovely PRC ladies and the price is 3,000 L/T.

Any idea where is this hotel located ? Near any 'landmark' ?

Regards...

maxisguy25
07-07-2010, 12:38 AM
Thanks

Rang up Hatyai tours in changloon. They quoted RM95 per nite for New Seasons without breakfast. Is the price ok. Please comment. Yes the report by Kataman is great. All u need to know. Will put up my FR from Hatyai when i get there.

dc7176
07-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks

Rang up Hatyai tours in changloon. They quoted RM95 per nite for New Seasons without breakfast. Is the price ok. Please comment. Yes the report by Kataman is great. All u need to know. Will put up my FR from Hatyai when i get there.

Go to hatyai get to the tour agent n get voucher... new season is at 860b wo breakfast.

etct88
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks

You may also want to consider Florida Hotel, now promo at 550 bahts per night. Down side, not near Lee Gardens. Up side, it has all the entertainment needed just at doorstep, no need to get voucher, walk in will do. Diana Shopping Center very near. Walking distance (to me) to Sakura KTV.

If you are driving, easy parking in the day, at night, the car park would be pretty full.

Rooms are decently clean, small though.

Wifi? have in room, but need to buy their internet card 50bahts for 2 hours, deduct as you use, decent deal.

Florida Hotel, contact (074) 234555, 243921, 233590

choke dee, na.. :)

Playman
07-07-2010, 12:39 PM
You may also want to consider Florida Hotel, now promo at 550 bahts per night. Down side, not near Lee Gardens. Up side, it has all the entertainment needed just at doorstep, no need to get voucher, walk in will do. Diana Shopping Center very near. Walking distance (to me) to Sakura KTV.

If you are driving, easy parking in the day, at night, the car park would be pretty full.

Rooms are decently clean, small though.

Wifi? have in room, but need to buy their internet card 50bahts for 2 hours, deduct as you use, decent deal.

Florida Hotel, contact (074) 234555, 243921, 233590

choke dee, na.. :)

Didn't know that you are the new Tourism Minister for Southern Thailand also......let go for lunch....!Okay!:D

etct88
07-07-2010, 12:49 PM
Didn't know that you are the new Tourism Minister for Southern Thailand also......let go for lunch....!Okay!:D

waiting for Bro K off work (in 1 hour time)..... then we look for food... hue mak mak liao...:(

Playman
07-07-2010, 01:01 PM
waiting for Bro K off work (in 1 hour time)..... then we look for food... hue mak mak liao...:(

On the way..there..c ya later..!:D

Playman
07-07-2010, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=llbkoh;4994980]cont'd....

Mae Nam Hotel, 43/42 Tanratanakorn Road, 074-245-974 is the place with the lovely PRC ladies and the price is 3,000 L/T.

Any idea where is this hotel located ? Near any 'landmark' ?

Regards...

Try searching in here.....!:D

http://www.phukhao.com/download/maps/Hatyai_map.gif

Suriyothai
08-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Hey Playman, looking at the map, Mae Nam hotel should be near Chintana and Paris road stretch. Can only see Wiang Pin hotel. Are the same?

Playman
09-07-2010, 12:21 AM
Hey Playman, looking at the map, Mae Nam hotel should be near Chintana and Paris road stretch. Can only see Wiang Pin hotel. Are the same?

The easiest way is to take the tuk tuk there....! They should know the place!:D

llbkoh
09-07-2010, 08:18 PM
The easiest way is to take the tuk tuk there....! They should know the place!:D

That's right bro. They should know better ....Also u want to save costs ..... take a motorcycle tuk-tuk ....costs only 10bahts .... but the downside, beware , ... anything can happen...u never know who is the real Mat Rempit ....but be wise to choose more elderly rider.... Only the real trouble starts when insurance claims become a nightmare ......
so play safe bros..... take a 4 wheeled one.... at least safer than a 2 wheeled one. .... don't be .... " penny wise but pounds foolish "...
.... take care....:cool:

maxisguy25
11-07-2010, 10:42 AM
I rang up Lovely Tours n booked at Bath 840 w/o breakfast. goodprice. Hatyai tours Changloon offered RM95. Internet Booking direct to New Seasons cost Bath 1300.

Here is another website with good write up on Hat yai for our reference. Hope it helps u all.

Have a nice day.

maxisguy25
11-07-2010, 10:44 AM
I rang up Lovely Tours n booked at Bath 840 w/o breakfast. goodprice. Hatyai tours Changloon offered RM95. Internet Booking direct to New Seasons cost Bath 1300.

Here is another website with good write up on Hat yai for our reference. Hope it helps u all.

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/index.html

Have a nice day.

naemlo
11-07-2010, 11:02 PM
Anyone going up soon???? :rolleyes:

dc7176
11-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Anyone going up soon???? :rolleyes:

u wanna bring me go?? lolx... :p

naemlo
11-07-2010, 11:14 PM
u wanna bring me go?? lolx... :p

Uncle, I waiting for u to bring me up....

dc7176
11-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Uncle, I waiting for u to bring me up....

go up play ping pong huh?? lolx... i wanted to go... waitin for my frens to confirm on the 28 till 30 july... this group of frens juz went there today... will b back on the 14... lolx... really sibei ho cheong...

naemlo
11-07-2010, 11:23 PM
go up play ping pong huh?? lolx... i wanted to go... waitin for my frens to confirm on the 28 till 30 july... this group of frens juz went there today... will b back on the 14... lolx... really sibei ho cheong...

Wow what so good abt hatyai to go twice in a mth?? Mi tirak? I plan to go to a temple to visit 1 of the monk there. :D

dc7176
11-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Wow what so good abt hatyai to go twice in a mth?? Mi tirak? I plan to go to a temple to visit 1 of the monk there. :D

i dunno no??? i juz go there relax only... massage eat n drink... lolx... no puying for me...

pray? good for u!! i know one monk at koo thai at bugis area is from there... LP IM.

Playman
12-07-2010, 12:36 AM

It must be something very good for them to return twice in a month...hahahaha!

You are also going to the far south..?:D

naemlo
12-07-2010, 03:30 AM
You are also going to the far south..?:D

Planning to go back ago.... after 1 yr.

wanfun
13-07-2010, 12:49 AM
uncle where are you hungry liao loh ..........................

godzillavspec
13-07-2010, 08:15 AM
Hi to all samster,

I'm going up next month 31/8 & stays for 2 nights. Book New Season thru Asiatravel web site at total S$112, much cheaper then Agoda (S$150). Anyone can advise how much i have to pay for the taxi from airport to hotel???:confused: Any good place for shopping (with OC) & food?? Thanks in advance.:)

Playman
13-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi to all samster,

I'm going up next month 31/8 & stays for 2 nights. Book New Season thru Asiatravel web site at total S$112, much cheaper then Agoda (S$150). Anyone can advise how much i have to pay for the taxi from airport to hotel???:confused: Any good place for shopping (with OC) & food?? Thanks in advance.:)

Your hotel to Lee Garden area is not that far within 2 street crossing and there is Central, Lee Garden and Odeon Shopping within a close range of 50 meters radius.

Taxi from the airport to Hatyai town, I am sorry couldn't help you as it have been donkeys years since I took one to town.:)

yinyang
13-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Taxi from the airport to Hatyai town, I am sorry couldn't help you as it have been donkeys years since I took one to town.:)
From Wikepedia travel
Hat Yai International Airport [1] (HDY)
Taxi rides to Hat Yai city can be found at the airport entrance for which the drivers will ask around 250 baht,you also can use the airport limo service which costs 300 baht. A minivan service into the city costs 150 baht. A blue colored songthaew runs into town for 20 baht and can be found at the far end of the parking lot. From Phet Kasem road, there is a Highway No. 4135 (Sanambin Panij road) linking to the airport.

On New Seasons, isn't webbie expensive? Used to be my choice, recall (also from posting here) I only paid about bht850. Way cheaper than webbie bookings.

Playman
13-07-2010, 01:55 PM
From Wikepedia travel
Taxi rides to Hat Yai city can be found at the airport entrance for which the drivers will ask around 250 baht,you also can use the airport limo service which costs 300 baht. A minivan service into the city costs 150 baht. A blue colored songthaew runs into town for 20 baht and can be found at the far end of the parking lot. From Phet Kasem road, there is a Highway No. 4135 (Sanambin Panij road) linking to the airport.

On New Seasons, isn't webbie expensive? Used to be my choice, recall (also from posting here) I only paid about bht850. Way cheaper than webbie bookings.

You are a sessoned cheongster; you are 110% correct getting for the local tour agency is cheaper than the web booking. But then the danger is that when you arrive there they will tell you," No more room!" Unless you know them and call them to reserve first. :D

yinyang
13-07-2010, 06:15 PM
local tour agency is cheaper than the web booking. But then the danger is that when you arrive there they will tell you," No more room!" Unless you know them and call them to reserve first. :D
Or shack up with WLs in their "ofit" (office = their humble dormitory upstairs above ops centre):p

Siam Thailand
13-07-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm going mid of next month.

xiongmao
13-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Hi to all samster,

Anyone can advise how much i have to pay for the taxi from airport to hotel???:confused: Thanks in advance.:)

I was in Hatyai last month, and I took a cab from airport to Novotel. It costs me THB 300. Still got the receipt with me.:)

llbkoh
13-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Or shack up with WLs in their "ofit" (office = their humble dormitory upstairs above ops centre):p

.....Another better place is ...on the 10th Floor of the hotel building where they hang all the hotel bedsheets to dry after washing ....therefore, there are plentyful of bedsheets to lie on and gaze the wonderful stars above at night and they are really smiling at you, LOS.:)

llbkoh
13-07-2010, 11:37 PM
I was in Hatyai last month, and I took a cab from airport to Novotel. It costs me THB 300. Still got the receipt with me.:)

...and Going back from the hotel NEW SEASONS to the airport....., very simple, just opposite , infront of the hotel entrance, there is the taxi service counter /shop. Anywhere they will take u..just name it and of course u must pay.

etct88
14-07-2010, 04:10 AM
Hi to all samster,

You may want to consider calling some hotel directly, there is a promotion from Florida Hotel at 550 bahts per night stay, or even Hatyai Gardens Homes Hotel (standard rooms 480 bahts, deluxe room 645 bahts) I stay at the Florida previous week, and at the deluxe rooms of Garden Homes..... they are comfortable and very well maintained, especially Garden Homes

Well for shopping, I always kenna hamtham for under declaring distances...... from Florida, I could walk to Lee Garden area, 0.9 km away..... Gardens Homes slightly nearer. There is always the tuk tuk options.....

I think I posted Florida Hotel contacts here, flip back a couple of postings. As to Garden Homes, if you really want, PM me, I will SAL, Search and Locate the contact for you....

Word of caution, Garden Homes is just the corner stones of the happening SKY..... had a gal from there last Sat... hee hee....

Last but not least, there is no such thing as no more rooms in Hatyai!!!! My shifu will check out VL Hotel...... heard from him, very nice view, very convenient location... I will stay there in my next trip...

godzillavspec
14-07-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi to all samster,

Thank you so much for all your info given. Will put on note for all ur info. Thanks again.:)

Playman
14-07-2010, 11:06 AM
Last but not least, there is no such thing as no more rooms in Hatyai!!!! My shifu will check out VL Hotel...... heard from him, very nice view, very convenient location... I will stay there in my next trip...

When he says "convenient" he is referring to have a rendezvous with someone wife/mistress/gig without getting caught as the junior suite have a curve big huge window to have an eagle's eye view of the city so whoever husband/lover comes always can know...hehehehehhe!
http://www.vlhatyaihotel.com/images/towerroom.gif

phantomtiger2
15-07-2010, 07:37 AM
From Wikepedia travel
. A blue colored songthaew runs into town for 20 baht and can be found at the far end of the parking lot. .

1)Has anyone use this songthaew from the airport into town? Just wonder where they drop you off in town, near the train station or Lee Garden? Not sure if it is worth while using although its a good price.

2)Where's a good place to rent a newer automatic motobike in HY at a good price.

Thanks bros

yinyang
15-07-2010, 08:51 AM
1)Has anyone use this songthaew from the airport into town? Just wonder where they drop you off in town, near the train station or Lee Garden? Not sure if it is worth while using although its a good price.
Imho, when you get that far.. what price comfort (bags and all, even more cab value with more than 1 pax).

Which reminds me that once I was "delayed" at Chaophraya 4 (MP joint outside downtown), couldn't get taxi to airport risking late check-in. So hailed a tuk2 with me sitting in front, got AC. Not fastest, but made it for abt 200bt (if my memory serves me right).

Dunno about bikey thing. Surely, there's some available downtown?

BlueDragon193
15-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Imho, when you get that far.. what price comfort (bags and all, even more cab value with more than 1 pax).

Which reminds me that once I was "delayed" at Chaophraya 4 (MP joint outside downtown), couldn't get taxi to airport risking late check-in. So hailed a tuk2 with me sitting in front, got AC. Not fastest, but made it for abt 200bt (if my memory serves me right).

Dunno about bikey thing. Surely, there's some available downtown?

That remind me of taking a tuk2 to the old Bangkok airport when I was late from the infamous traffic jam.

Playman
15-07-2010, 12:29 PM

Thanks bros

With the luggages and etc it is not advisable to take the songtheaw as one flower garland all the saving gone....hahahaahah:D:D

llbkoh
16-07-2010, 10:33 PM
With the luggages and etc it is not advisable to take the songtheaw as one flower garland all the saving gone....hahahaahah:D:D

Don't underestimate guys with strong legs and arms and hands ,if not ,how to perform with all the sweet puyings around !!!! Must exercise out the sweats first.

Who knows their "PENNY could become foolish and their POUNDS become wise".:p

phantomtiger2
17-07-2010, 06:31 AM

I usually travel as light as possible so a songtheow is not a major problem. Sometimes I only have a carry on backpack. Just not sure if the drop off locations are convienent or not?
Also as some have mentioned, must keep up with the proper exercise and not get too lazy to perform well with the puyings later:D

etct88
17-07-2010, 11:12 PM
On 10 July, sneaked in to Hatyai,:p by passed a "farewell" bash in Danok, was sure it can't be his farewell bash.....

Arrived Hatyai and checked into Hatyai Garden Homes Hotels, took the deluxe room at 645 baht (very good value for money) (std room 480 bahts)

Called up old flame Kae, (knew her 2 months ago) and she arrived in no time. And found out later that her farm is just 50 meters away from the hotel. She speak perfect Mandarin.

Had one round straight away. Made love like old lovers, then slept a little and head for dinner.

Had dinner at MK, after dinner brought her to Carefoure, bought some home groceries for her. She commented that I knew what to buy for her.... "of course la, I had teerak before you!" was the quick reply. Nevertheless, she was happy with the groceries.

Then we went for a drink, just a few steps away from Mayflower hotel, This is called The Post, nice atmosphere, have a live band that play music of the 80ties... served all type of drinks and cocktails. Very well patronised by locals and farangs, a little like a hi so place... everyone was very friendly to one another. Very cosy!

Had a good time, and went back. Had another lovely sexxion... gfe was superb, cuddled and slept....till late morning. didn't bother to have another round, for good reason.....

Had breakfast with her and send her home with all the groceries, and she showed me her apartment that she shared with her 'sister'..... they wanted me to stay one more night, and bring them to Songkla, quick quick make exit, lo....

... and head for Danok

Farm: DA DA Karaoke
Address : 3/4 Soi 3 Chaiyakuluthit Road Hatyai Songkla90110
OKT : DA
Tel : 086-9596332

These are my stat and spec, bear in mind I ah pek with only a 2.5cm, fully charged up....:o:(

Gal : Kae
Height : 1.65m (the only time I am taller than her was when we were in the shower)
Race: Thai (but be mistaken to be Malaysian, as she speak excellent Mandarin)
Look: matured and classy, minimum make up (cos she really take care of her facial in the night)
Body: certainly hourglass, no tummy, very fair complexion.
Boobs: naturally big, handful, anything more than a handful goes to waste
FK: tongue fighting
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: must be good for me, I RTF
GFE: good and natural
Damage: 2500bahts for LT
Will I Return for her : sure, I like her service

I think most of the details are oredi here, hope it helps.

A little bit of Choke Dee:D

yinyang
17-07-2010, 11:19 PM
..old flame Kae, (knew her 2 months ago)
Look: matured and classy, minimum make up (cos she really take care of her facial in the night)
Seems you had a great time. And Kae sounds like a good fit too. At least no need to throw the dice on new "strangers". :D

indianmagicoil
18-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Called up old flame Kae, (knew her 2 months ago) and she arrived in no time. And found out later that her farm is just 50 meters away from the hotel.
Ah Hia, only 2 months already demoted to "old flame" status? Your little BB must b over flowing with SYT's contacts! Thanks again for sharing the FR + info. I'll be making a day trip next week :D

Made love like old lovers
but this no thanks... imagine ah pek & ah um humping... not a pretty picture :p

glambert
18-07-2010, 02:42 AM
thks seniors for sharing so much heree

etct88
18-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Ah Hia, only 2 months already demoted to "old flame" status? Your little BB must b over flowing with SYT's contacts! Thanks again for sharing the FR + info. I'll be making a day trip next week :D

but this no thanks... imagine ah pek & ah um humping... not a pretty picture :p

relative to age, all my contacts are SYTs;)....... hee hee

at least you know your tongue is safe, no teeth to bite it off......:D

cubezero79
18-07-2010, 08:57 PM
can ask bros here hw to get to phuket from hatyai? I dun wan by domestic flight
:p

Playman
18-07-2010, 09:37 PM

You can see lots of tour agencies in Hatyai town itself which display Phuket, Krabi, Trang, Bangkok....and etc etc they definitely can help you to arrange the trip for you....there is a Van service from Hatyai to Phuket.

Check it out with the local tour agency.:D

indianmagicoil
19-07-2010, 05:08 AM
If you "dun wan by domestic flight" then suggest you fly (or drive) out of Hatyai to a neighboring country like Malaysia then fly into Phuket on an "international" flight.

Or else can either:
1) walk
2) cycle
3) take a bus or mini van
4) hire a car and self drive
5) hitch hike

Seriously lah what kind of dumb ass question is this ah? :rolleyes:

limhk75
19-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Bro,

I am planning to pay my first visit to Hatyai next month, is it okay to PM the contact of the lady, Kae.

Thanks

On 10 July, sneaked in to Hatyai,:p by passed a "farewell" bash in Danok, was sure it can't be his farewell bash.....

Arrived Hatyai and checked into Hatyai Garden Homes Hotels, took the deluxe room at 645 baht (very good value for money) (std room 480 bahts)

Called up old flame Kae, (knew her 2 months ago) and she arrived in no time. And found out later that her farm is just 50 meters away from the hotel. She speak perfect Mandarin.

Had one round straight away. Made love like old lovers, then slept a little and head for dinner.

Had dinner at MK, after dinner brought her to Carefoure, bought some home groceries for her. She commented that I knew what to buy for her.... "of course la, I had teerak before you!" was the quick reply. Nevertheless, she was happy with the groceries.

Then we went for a drink, just a few steps away from Mayflower hotel, This is called The Post, nice atmosphere, have a live band that play music of the 80ties... served all type of drinks and cocktails. Very well patronised by locals and farangs, a little like a hi so place... everyone was very friendly to one another. Very cosy!

Had a good time, and went back. Had another lovely sexxion... gfe was superb, cuddled and slept....till late morning. didn't bother to have another round, for good reason.....

Had breakfast with her and send her home with all the groceries, and she showed me her apartment that she shared with her 'sister'..... they wanted me to stay one more night, and bring them to Songkla, quick quick make exit, lo....

... and head for Danok

Farm: DA DA Karaoke
Address : 3/4 Soi 3 Chaiyakuluthit Road Hatyai Songkla90110
OKT : DA
Tel : 086-9596332

These are my stat and spec, bear in mind I ah pek with only a 2.5cm, fully charged up....:o:(

Gal : Kae
Height : 1.65m (the only time I am taller than her was when we were in the shower)
Race: Thai (but be mistaken to be Malaysian, as she speak excellent Mandarin)
FK: tongue fighting
Pussy: naturally wet
FJ: must be good for me, I RTF
GFE: good and natural
Damage: 2500bahts for LT
Will I Return for her : sure, I like her service

I think most of the details are oredi here, hope it helps.

A little bit of Choke Dee:D

etct88
19-07-2010, 02:41 PM
Bro,

I am planning to pay my first visit to Hatyai next month, is it okay to PM the contact of the lady, Kae.

Thanks

When in Hatyai, go see her first, then decide whether she is your spec or not. She is not the only choice, there are PLENTY.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Playman
19-07-2010, 05:52 PM
When in Hatyai, go see her first, then decide whether she is your spec or not. She is not the only choice, there are PLENTY.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmmmm.......in another words...?:confused:;)

etct88
19-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Hmmmmm.......in another words...?:confused:;)

number collector :eek: .............. don't think it is private toilet,OK :cool:...

Playman
20-07-2010, 12:32 AM
Bro,

Thanks

But be fore-warn in order to get KAE, best service out of her, you need to buy her modem, new hand-phone, groceries that can last at least for the month fill up the fridge, Asus Lap-top.....and more…not in the FR one!

That is what he did.....!:confused:;)

etct88
20-07-2010, 01:16 AM
But be fore-warn in order to get KAE, best service out of her, you need to buy her modem, new hand-phone, groceries that can last at least for the month fill up the fridge, Asus Lap-top.....and more…not in the FR one!

wow, like that she can open an IT/mobile/minimart shop, liao.....:p:p

sober
20-07-2010, 02:03 AM

Wow... so many stories u all didn't tell me ar? lolx... :p

etct88
20-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Wow... so many stories u all didn't tell me ar? lolx... :p

you neber ask, you kan cheong cum kan cheong go....... leave ah pek and his younger brother......:p:p

indianmagicoil
21-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Landed this morning.
Looking for bros now in Hadyai to go out tonight.
PM me? Cheers!

yinyang
21-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Landed this morning. Looking for bros now in Hadyai to go out tonight.
Wah, now checking out turf down south?:p Never fear, just rub your magic oil on lamp and ask genie for 3 wishes. Poof! 2 titties and 1 Y bush will appear before your eyes. Wait.. mistake, LB... great thai fake factory at work.:p

etct88
21-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Landed this morning.
Looking for bros now in Hadyai to go out tonight.
PM me? Cheers!

wow, you on stealth mode????? drugged your teerak and fly out?:eek: Have a good time:)

indianmagicoil
22-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Arrived from Bangkok after a 20 hour train ride. Supposed to be 15 hours but engine breakdown and had to wait for a replacement. Oh well... air con 2nd class sleeper not too bad. Thai uncle came prepared for long trip and shared a few beers with him. Costs BHT835 for upper bunk & BHT 905 for lower (bigger bunk). Word of advice: if taking train don't take the non-air con 2nd or worst 3rd class. They stink in the heat & humidity.

This trip really last minute. Never even book hotel. After exit the station, ignored the taxi touts and headed for the nearest kopitiam becoz very hungry. After lunch asked aunty of any cheap hotels nearby. She said can try Louis next to Robinsons. Without asking she said can leave my suitcase in her shop. "No boom!?" she asks. I laughed and said "dun worry, only dirty laundry inside."

Walked over to Louis. Didn't really like the old looking building. Shit! How ah? My laptop batt drained and trying hard to recall what hotels bros recommended in this thread. So just continue walking. Saw a lot of hotels of varying age & standards but somehow only walked into Golden Crown Plaza. BHT880/night. WIFI in room BHT50 for 24 hours. OK sounds reasonable and I'm tired. Left my passport as guarantee then went for my luggage. Tuk tuk back to hotel costs BHT20.

Mandarin speaking doorman carried my bags up and straight away start asking if I wanted a girl. Said to book now coz later the more beautiful ones will be taken up. Price for girl to stay with you from afternoon to next day 10am varies from BHT2000 upwards. New in town and wanted to explore so said I'll find one myself.

Turned on WIFI and started to check the Hatyai thread. Took notes and off I went. Walked around the area near my hotel and Central/Lee Gardens. Nothing interesting. The massage joints all looked "clean". So headed towards the Hatyai Garden Homes area which Bro ETC88 mentioned. Must say that though sun was shining brightly, Hatyai had a pleasant breeze and not hot & humid like Bangkok so walking was not so bad. Anywayz gotta work off my tummy.

Was interested in the karaoke joints around the Chaiyakulitit Road area. Except for one middle aged OKT trying to get my attention the place seemed dead. Not that many "KTV" joints around or I missed them or still early?

Continued walking to Tanratanakorn Road for Chintana and Atami. Easy enough to spot. Old run down looking joints opposite each other amongst the row of shop houses. Went into Atami first. Was the only customer. OKT intro me to 4 bored looking girls in a fish tank. Damage: BHT600 for an hour, hour half or until you come. Except for one 50/50 looker the other 3 can pass. Crossed the road to Chintana. Same situation. Only customer. 5 girls in tank. Sad to say girls were not only ugly but fat! Alamak! Didn't bother to ask OKT price. Said thanks and walked out. Was I too early? Or like some bros posted must book early coz chio one get snapped up? Looked at my watch. Only 1520HRS what? Or izzit like Bangkok where ang pais come only after 6/7pm?

3 strikes and so thought walk back to hotel. Along the way stopped at Pink Lady Complex. Saw that the cafe & bar not yet open. Am I too early again? Apparently not. Was greeted by OKT when I stepped into the 2nd floor. OK this place seems full force. OKT intro... girls in the tank BHT1700. Traditional massage girls in the room on the left is BHT1500 (or was it BHT1300?) and side line at the bar is BHT2000 up. I was already losing interest coz some of the "girls" looked more like aunty!:eek: Those who chiong BKK and know of Anna's at Nana will know the type of girls I am referring to. Felt that even the sidelines no fight with some "normal" girls in BKK but asking for that kind of price? Muttered "mai bpen rai kop kun kap" and quickly walked down the stairs. Time 1550HRS.

Tired from long train ride and all that walking. So went back hotel and ordered the in-house massage. Decided to get a in-room clean non-sexy one. Costs BHT280 for 2 hours. Not too bad until lady asked if want jua-gen for additional BHT200. I would luv to if she was younger but I politely & firmly declined. Still she did a good job. Manage to sleep until 8pm when stomach ask me to wake up... (to be continued).

indianmagicoil
22-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Crossed the road for dinner. Next to Honda Cub showroom had a pick up parked at the roadside selling pork & chicken kway chap/porridge. Different from kway chap in Singapore & Bangkok. Starts from BHT30/bowl.

Hunger satisfied thought I hop over to Central/Lee Gardens/Odean area coz a post said had China FLs for BHT500 only. Cruised the area for about 1/2 hour but couldn't see any. Hailed a tuk tuk and left the place disappointed. Went to See Kim Yong (SKY) and Chaiyakulitit area again. Dropped at Daichi Hotel. Reccee'd the sois around the hotel. In the night could see more lights. Like moth to a flame I headed to them.

Interesting to note that these "karaoke joints" look like any shop/residential in Thailand. The interior is lit normally like someone's house with a bunch of people gathered outside a table. If you don't pay attention you would think it was a family eating dinner. Nothing looked interesting except for a massage joint 2 sois away from Daichi. Can't remember name but u can't miss it coz its the biggest and colourfully lit. Girls in tank divided into red & blue tags. Costs BHT1,500 and BHT1,700 respectively for an hour and half.

Skipped the Kiss Lounge at Hatyai Garden coz heard it was expensive and I've limit my chiong budget this trip. Noted a "pub & restaurant" at a corner called The One or something (shit! I gotta pay more attention to names) with lots of girls sitting outside waiting for customers.

Hired a motor-si to take me to explore the Channivet area. Quoted BHT30 to the SK Hotel (looks more like Bates Motel!). Again a quite looking neighborhood with "KTV" joints lit more brightly than their neighbours. Stopped at 2 joints but girls not matched to asking price. For those inclined ST BHT1500/ LT BHT2000 upwards. Word of caution: not advisable to walk this area becoz distance between KTVs are far and its really quite & deserted. Saw 2 "boy KTVs" but easy to spot. All guys sitting outside instead of girls.

Motor-si then took me to his "commission payable" massage joint in soi just off Tanratanakorn Road. Think it is in the Wiangpin Hotel. "Ap naam" on the 2nd floor. Girls were sitting on bar stools against the wall. Customers on sofas in the middle of a small room. Place was crowded & I was thirsty. Ordered a small Heiny (BHT80) whilst checking the girls out. Quite a few lookers. "111" - cute SYT another "838" big boobs & fair skin. Place real busy coz OKT didn't manage to talk to me b4 I finished my beer & I lazy to go ask. So sorry bros no damage report. :o

Final destination for the night was a small soi (Soi 8?) off Nipha Uthit Road. Dead end soi with about 8 or 10 "KTVs" with lots of girls sitting outside. Prices ranged from ST BHT1,200 to LT BHT2,500. Felt strange choosing a girl this way. Place all brightly lit and dunno if she is gonna be a dead fish from a 5 minute "interview". Finally chose one tight compact SYT for LT1800 (nego from BHT2000) until 9am next day.

Went back to hotel. I asked her if she want to go out for a drink first. She said we fuck first then go out. OK... why not? Did the deed and another... and we didn't go out until like 2 hours later for supper.

Name: Saa
Language: speaks Malaysian accented Mandarin but no English.
Height: 1.50m
Boobs: small
FJ: 7/10 (could do away with fake moaning) and can do all positions except no AJ (not that I'm a big fan any way).
BJ : 6/10 (I dun do BBBJ coz of STDs)

I think she could have been better if not for the fact that she has a Malaysian Robert taking care of her monthly expenses. Girls like this dun tend to give good service coz they have a steady income stream. Oh well what to do? Thats why I dun like "5 minute job interview" but at least not a dead fish!

yinyang
22-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Oi, oil sheikh... seems you combed all of Hatyai.:p Understand KFC farms SKY and Channivet are best from late morning onwards. Good account FR. So pls tell more;)

Playman
22-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Went back to hotel. I asked her if she want to go out for a drink first. She said we fuck first then go out. OK... why not? Did the deed and another... and we didn't go out until like 2 hours later for supper.

FJ: 7/10 (could do away with fake moaning) and can do all positions except no AJ (not that I'm a big fan any way).

I think she could have been better if not for the fact that she has a Malaysian Robert taking care of her monthly expenses. Girls like this dun tend to give good service coz they have a steady income stream. Oh well what to do? Thats why I dun like "5 minute job interview" but at least not a dead fish!

Not bad for a first timer.......! Great FR bro!:D

Thai31
22-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Not bad for a first timer.......! Great FR bro!:D

hi old frend

Nice to see u in hatyai thread...

When u going back ?
maybe we can tcss when u there..:D:D

Playman
22-07-2010, 04:44 PM
hi old frend

Nice to see u in hatyai thread...

When u going back ?
maybe we can tcss when u there..:D:D

Hahahaha I just came back last month from there...I guess it will be sometime before I go back and I only went for a day to do something there...quite a rush trip!:D

Tianhu
22-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Hi bros

planing to drive up to hat yai during first week of aug thinking of staying at new season for 2-3 days any bro have any suggestion whether is it safe to park there. Any bro have exprience driving there please comment.

Beside new season any other suggestion for a good place to stay?

whatsmyname
22-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi All,

I will be here back again to my love town during AUg 27-30 with one of my bro.. Anyone would like to meetup and hunt is glad to join the pack :)

Playman
22-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi bros

planing to drive up to hat yai during first week of aug thinking of staying at new season for 2-3 days any bro have any suggestion whether is it safe to park there. Any bro have exprience driving there please comment.

I don't really know how safe it is but been driving in couple of times so far so good nothing went wrong....and New Season is a fine hotel quite near to the middle of the town.

One tip is to give some "tips" to the guards guarding the car park....even before you start to check in and have a ciggie with them will make 100% sure that your car is in a safe hands.

They even wash my car for me.....once!:D:D

etct88
22-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi bros

New Season (890 bahts per nite by Travel agent voucher) is pretty good, newly renovated and have a decent carpark, beside giving a smoke to the guards, 20 30 bahts as tips goes a long way, even stopping the traffic for you. the 20 30 bahts sure make you sleep dam well....:D or you can consider Florida Hotel (550 bahts per night, now promo woh, walk in) or Garden Home Hotel (480 or 645 bahts per night, walk in)

ps... parking in Hatyai Hotels may be safer than that at the duty free zone..... I used to parked there many years ago, when time to go home, knn, have to hope nothing went wrong with the car..........:o

dunworri
23-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Crossed the road for dinner. Next to Honda Cub showroom had a pick up parked at the roadside selling pork & chicken kway chap/porridge. Different from kway chap in Singapore & Bangkok. Starts from BHT30/bowl.

Motor-si then took me to his "commission payable" massage joint in soi just off Tanratanakorn Road. Think it is in the Wiangpin Hotel. "Ap naam" on the 2nd floor. Girls were sitting on bar stools against the wall. Customers on sofas in the middle of a small room. Place was crowded & I was thirsty. Ordered a small Heiny (BHT80) whilst checking the girls out. Quite a few lookers. "111" - cute SYT another "838" big boobs & fair skin. Place real busy coz OKT didn't manage to talk to me b4 I finished my beer & I lazy to go ask. So sorry bros no damage report. :o

bro indianmagicoil,few year ago i went there before.think that they had change the Hotel name:)
Thanks for d good n nice Fr:p

skye18
23-07-2010, 05:33 PM
wat is the price range for booking a lady over night? is there a place that charge cheaper?

phantomtiger2
24-07-2010, 09:07 AM
. For those inclined ST BHT1500/ LT BHT2000 upwards.

"KTVs" with lots of girls sitting outside. Prices ranged from ST BHT1,200 to LT BHT2,500. !

Thanks for the good report.
but have the starting prices for KTV gone up lately? Last reports from some friends on another forum and (also some previous post from this thread) suggested KTV should be starting at 1500b , with some smaller shops could negotiate to 1200b- not sure of quality though.
Can anyone confirm the latest prices:confused:

phantomtiger2
24-07-2010, 09:18 AM
HY is really cheap compared to places like Phuket, CM and BKK. You can get a nice hotel room for 400 baht and the best place in town is around 1,400 a night and that is for a suite. Same for the ladies, there are lots of low end brothel type places and SW who charge 500-700 baht S/T and most karaokes are in the 1,200-1,500 L/T range with the fresh ones going for 2,000 L/T.

Booking is generally done early say from 10-11 AM thru about 3 PM. The ladies will be with you until the next morning. The Basic SOP is she comes with you to the hotel for a quick pop and then she either stays there and you go out with your friends or she goes back to the "office" and waits for you to call her to come back for the night and morning pops. Up to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've reposted part of the report on KTV prices from about 1-2 months ago.

Tianhu
24-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Bro

Thanks for bros (etct88 and Playman) reply, will sit down with the guard for a few smoke, so can sleep better at night, will drive up there on 2 Aug night time from Sing to hatyai(HLAND) will be back 6 of Aug ( first time so long distant will take this as an adventure to expericence ) only 2 driver to swap in between ;). been laying low since 2007 last trip to Hatyai hope to get back the first time feeling there :D, will write a FR which i promise for a old friend who cant join us.:D

etct88
24-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi Bro

Thanks for bros (etct88 and Playman) reply, will sit down with the guard for a few smoke, so can sleep better at night, will drive up there on 2 Aug night time from Sing to hatyai(HLAND) will be back 6 of Aug ( first time so long distant will take this as an adventure to expericence ) only 2 driver to swap in between ;). been laying low since 2007 last trip to Hatyai hope to get back the first time feeling there :D, will write a FR which i promise for a old friend who cant join us.:D

Have safe drive and enjoy........ may be there too..... :p

indianmagicoil
24-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Oi, oil sheikh... seems you combed all of Hatyai. Understand KFC farms SKY and Channivet are best from late morning onwards. Good account FR. So pls tell more;)
Yes I guess u r right. I think I had most of the town covered in a one day reccee. Learning that Hatyai operates differently from Krungthep (who goes Bangkok chicken hunting at 10am?). Girls call their whorehouse "the office" whilst its official title is "KTV" though I didn't see much TVs or singing going on. Wanted to check out the discos at night with the girl I booked but she claimed she "didn't drink or like loud music". Yeah right.

On hind sight I shouldn't have booked the "5 minute interview" girl coz most of the time u dun get a good fuck or GF experience. After my first shot in the hotel room & my attempts at small talk going no where I asked her how much her sponsor is paying her. That got her attention coz she finally looked up from her BB surprised & embarrassed. Bingo!

At 5am she gave me some stupid excuse to leave coz she was hungry. Hmm... where did I hear this before? "You come back after you eat finish?" I asked. "Yes, I will." and made some attempt to pretend and remember the hotel name. Thought of my long road trip later today and felt I already fucked my BHT1,800 worth, I played along.

bro indianmagicoil,few year ago i went there before.think that they had change the Hotel name:)
Thanks for d good n nice Fr
I got the hotel name off the map where I think my last MGR was coz I didn't get to see the name of the hotel nor did I ask my moto-si rider.

The hotel I stayed in apparently there is a "new" (mai) and "old" (gae) Golden Crown. Apparently I'm staying at the "Golden Crown Mai". I've no idea where the "old" one is located.

Thanks for the good report.
but have the starting prices for KTV gone up lately? Last reports from some friends on another forum and (also some previous post from this thread) suggested KTV should be starting at 1500b , with some smaller shops could negotiate to 1200b- not sure of quality though.
Can anyone confirm the latest prices
Prices in my FR are opening prices. The girl I booked was going for ST BHT1,200 - I believe everything is negotiable especially at the KTVs and with FLs. Especially if you are a regular. Earlier in the week I brought a couple of out-of-town friends to local AGG in Bangkok. One of them wanted to book girl LT and mama-san quoted him BHT2,500. I interrupted their chat, feigned mock surprise and asked the MMS "Isn't it suppose to be BHT2000?". "Oh yes, 555+ for you Bht2,000, OK...".

Always remember "一分錢一分貨" you can't expect to pay BHT1,200 for a model category girl. Prices will also be determined how desperate they are as the night comes to a close. This is Law of Demand & Supply.

Of course some girls (and OKTs) will try their luck and artificially mark up prices knowing you r non-Thai or noob. Some places set their ugly girls at model category - selling a Toyota at Benz prices.

Ap naams prices should be non-negotiable as with ap naams in Bangkok (any Hatyai senoirs can confirm this?).

End of the day you its not how much you paid but how happy are you with what you have paid. You are there to enjoy so... mai dtong kit mak! :D

Playman
24-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Prices in my FR are opening prices. The girl I booked was going for ST BHT1,200 - I believe everything is negotiable especially at the KTVs and with FLs. Especially if you are a regular. Earlier in the week I brought a couple of out-of-town friends to local AGG in Bangkok. One of them wanted to book girl LT and mama-san quoted him BHT2,500. I interrupted their chat, feigned mock surprise and asked the MMS "Isn't it suppose to be BHT2000?". "Oh yes, 555+ for you Bht2,000, OK...".

Always remember "一分錢一分貨" you can't expect to pay BHT1,200 for a model category girl. Prices will also be determined how desperate they are as the night comes to a close. This is Law of Demand & Supply.

Of course some girls (and OKTs) will try their luck and artificially mark up prices knowing you r non-Thai or noob. Some places set their ugly girls at model category - selling a Toyota at Benz prices.

Ap naams prices should be non-negotiable as with ap naams in Bangkok (any Hatyai senoirs can confirm this?).

End of the day you its not how much you paid but how happy are you with what you have paid. You are there to enjoy so... mai dtong kit mak! :D

Word of wisdom....fully agreed!:D

potatoskin
26-07-2010, 09:54 PM
I recently paid 300THB fro, airport to hatyai.

Your hotel to Lee Garden area is not that far within 2 street crossing and there is Central, Lee Garden and Odeon Shopping within a close range of 50 meters radius.

etct88
27-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I recently paid 300THB fro, airport to hatyai.

.... at least you managed to get to town with out much fuzz.... have one bro flew down from BKK arrived at 7pm, tried to walk to town......heard he walked till panic when he saw started to see armed soldiers whom he surprised.... good thing he still have his balls....:D he finally managed to get to town on a family pick up for 200 bahts......:D:p great survival skills or what???:cool:

Ah_Hia
27-07-2010, 10:54 AM
.... at least you managed to get to town with out much fuzz.... have one bro flew down from BKK arrived at 7pm, tried to walk to town......heard he walked till panic when he saw started to see armed soldiers whom he surprised.... good thing he still have his balls....:D he finally managed to get to town on a family pick up for 200 bahts...... great survival skills or what???:cool:

Next time i try walking from Swampy to Pattaya ! :D

goodbadmaster
27-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi Guys,

planning to drive with few friends to Dandok and Hatyai next friday 6-Aug-2010, any bros driving/flying that weekend?

Stephenw
28-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Thus far, I have read close to 100 posts in this thread. Thank you all for sharing. I hope to visit Hat Yai in the near future.

My sincerest apologies if this is considered a newbie question.
Any brothers here cheong in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai? I would appreciate your thoughts on how the girls compare between the the three places. Or even compare to the Thai girls available in Singapore. I have been to Phuket and Chiang Mai. But never been to Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai.

Ninja_Assassin
29-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Any brothers here cheong in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai? I would appreciate your thoughts on how the girls compare between the the three places.

These places has seen better times. They were the happening places to cheong @ 10-20 years ago. Now people cheong there is more for nostalgia and to reminiscence about the good old days. Quality of cheonging is down a lot liao, cannot compare to new places like china, vietnam or even cambodia. Heck, even angeles city is seeing a revival and becoming a better place to cheong than LOS. :p

Perhaps in time to come, maybe these places can be revived to become happening again?

toilet$50
29-07-2010, 01:01 AM
Thus far, I have read close to 100 posts in this thread. Thank you all for sharing. I hope to visit Hat Yai in the near future.

Any brothers here cheong in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai? I would appreciate your thoughts on how the girls compare between the the three places. Or even compare to the Thai girls available in Singapore. I have been to Phuket and Chiang Mai. But never been to Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai.

bro,read through all if you're free:)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=77984
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=88817

etct88
29-07-2010, 01:48 AM

Best you find out yourself:rolleyes:... don't believe what we said.....:D:D

indianmagicoil
29-07-2010, 04:03 AM

You can read a thousand posts and end of the day to each his own.

What I can safely say is that you don't compare Thai puyings in Thailand to those in Singapore. Pay $68 for a "waterfall"? Thats a 100% sure can fuck in Thailand already man! $12 for a LD? Thats 2 LDs in a Bangkok go-go or 1 hour time in a local joint or 1 LD in a G-Club.

Simply a waste of time and money!

Please don't tell me its an investment. Invest ki lan... invest so when you go Thailand you have a warm pussy waiting for you? 555+ ever tot how many dicks tat warm cunt has already serviced before you come for your holiday? :rolleyes:

Ah_Hia
29-07-2010, 10:00 AM

Dun even bother to go there and waste ur money bro.
Just stay in Singapore cuz it's cheaper here and the girls all model quality.
Dun believe anyone telling u otherwise. Esp....imo :p

etct88
29-07-2010, 12:47 PM

Fully agreed with you, full of lies and liars here:eek:...... :D

I was lied and no turning back... ccb....:p

takefive1937
29-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Simply a waste of time and money!

Please don't tell me its an investment. Invest ki lan... invest so when you go Thailand you have a warm pussy waiting for you? 555+ ever tot how many dicks tat warm cunt has already serviced before you come for your holiday? :rolleyes:

bro indianmagicoil,cool down leh:D

dc7176
29-07-2010, 09:42 PM
bro,read through all if you're free:)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=77984
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=88817

wah suprising to c u here... so when u wan bring me go cheong??? lolx...:D

ken6890
29-07-2010, 10:43 PM

can bring me too ? :D

Stephenw
29-07-2010, 11:34 PM

From my personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high. I'm guessing Pattaya might have some qulity girls. But they will be hard to find?

llbkoh
30-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Everyone has his own whims , fancies ,standards and likes and dislikes.

Here, we are trying to share and hopefully, learn something that others have experienced and enjoyed. Nothing to loose if you don't fancy that. But there is no harm reading .

Another, most important point, is that all these help in speeding up our learning or experience curve.

So, the bottom line is this :

"Better ideas are created by when you read others ....and ....this will spur some more suggestions added .........hence create another good ideas."

cheers bros!!!!!

yinyang
30-07-2010, 09:31 AM
personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high.
how the girls compare between the the three places. Or even compare to the Thai girls available in Singapore. I have been to Phuket and Chiang Mai. But never been to Bangkok, Pattaya and Hat Yai.
You just don't get it, despite (sarcastic) replies here?

All 5 cities are different (or you can say, unique) in their own way. So comparison is like oranges vs apples (or melons by horny guys). Hatyai caters to different crowd, mainly malaysians and sinkies (a farang will stand out like sore thumb there) with KFC farms for overnighters. Pattaya is a beach front place infested with beer bars (not just Walking Street) all over, and majority farangs. Phuket is perceived as more expensive touristy place, with main Bangla/Patong beer bars and aggs -also nice resorts facing Andaman sea. Chiangmai, where are the fair maidens?

Your SG comparison is flawed, do you mean the "exports" of GROs or coyotes or FLs here? As for the former, it's always local demand over supply with moneyed ah sia kias paying top dollar for flowers and other upkeep (just as oil sheikh replied):p

indianmagicoil
30-07-2010, 10:12 AM
You just don't get it, despite (sarcastic) replies here?
Bro YY, school hols round the corner. Already know the answer but ask for lam pa song. Maybe planning a northern foray but still unsure and in typical kiasu Sillyporean style muz post such Qs here. Since he thinks puying in GM already the cream of the Thai crop then should juz stay in GM hang flowers and buy them LDs.

Prepared for more school boy Qs... GM now entering mainstream. Saw that one of NTU's (yes! Nanyang Tech U) faculty had their prom at J Dee Disco on Weds! 555+ better for puyings coz have more carrot heads to chop.

Hmm... mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down? :D

bro indianmagicoil,cool down leh:D
Will try to jai yen yen bro! Kop jai naa!

Yokosi
30-07-2010, 10:21 AM
From my personal experience, the puyings here in Singapore are prettier than the puyings in Phuket and for the most part in Chiang Mai. But I would think Bangkok may have some model quality girls. But the price would be high. I'm guessing Pattaya might have some qulity girls. But they will be hard to find?

You want beautiful Thai girls ?.

You go and find them yourself in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hatyai !!!:rolleyes:

yinyang
30-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Prepared for more school boy Qs... GM now entering mainstream. Saw that one of NTU's (yes! Nanyang Tech U) faculty had their prom at J Dee Disco on Weds! 555+ better for puyings coz have more carrot heads to chop.
Makes you wonder what are they teaching in ivory tower these days?!:p
Hmm...mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down? :D
1st sampling for QA can?;)

etct88
30-07-2010, 12:20 PM
..... school hols round the corner. Already know the answer but ask for lam pa song.....Hmm... mayb I shld start an agency soon with some bros? Bro etc88 can help ferry them down? :D.....

Sure, I will have sui puyings as drivers....... but sharp knives...:D:D

etct88
30-07-2010, 12:43 PM
You want beautiful Thai girls ?.

You go and find them yourself in Bangkok, Pattaya and Hatyai !!!:rolleyes:

I want, but MM bring us to back lane and talk cock, lucky no cock fighting...:p:p

indianmagicoil
30-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Makes you wonder what are they teaching in ivory tower these days?!:p 1st sampling for QA can?;)
Actually good idea. Ready supply of nubile & willing females on hand. No need 2 waste time sian only waste LD money. Nice intro 2 TD noobs & the wily ways of the Thai puying. Wonder wat went in the minds of the female students? :D

Sampling? Not too much or spoil the goods! :eek:

toilet$50
30-07-2010, 05:05 PM

Haha bro dc7176,how abt SEP:)

or pm senior bros,
naemlo
etct88
playman
Thai31(now in hatyai)
indianmagicoil
:)

hunterhi
30-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Land Of Smile, here i come, Sawadee Krup, ( San Wan Zhu Jiao ) :D

toilet$50
30-07-2010, 05:17 PM

bro,do you know that they(WL) working in sg,came from where?

dc7176
30-07-2010, 05:20 PM

or pm senior bros,
naemlo
etct88
playman
Thai31(now in hatyai)
indianmagicoil

Set the date!!!! :D

toilet$50
30-07-2010, 06:01 PM

ok,will pm you:)

hunterhi
30-07-2010, 06:33 PM
wa, Dc diam diam go yourself hor... :D

dc7176
30-07-2010, 07:38 PM
wa, Dc diam diam go yourself hor... :D

knn.... call ur OC camper... drag him along if u can... :D

hunterhi
30-07-2010, 07:52 PM
ok, he dun go want la... i m going tonight... :D

knn.... call ur OC camper... drag him along if u can... :D

dc7176
30-07-2010, 08:01 PM
ok, he dun go want la... i m going tonight... :D

goin to hatyai??? nnkc bo jio... :mad:

indianmagicoil
31-07-2010, 12:05 AM

or pm senior bros,
naemlo
etct88
playman
Thai31(now in hatyai)
indianmagicoil
Hey me Thai noob hor! Dun mind share a beer (or 2) with bros to who r visiting Bangkok to exchange points but when it comes to chiongin, me still blur-blur one.

run001
31-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Hi Bros,

apart from new season hotel have internet access, how about other hotel ?
is mayflower also have internet access from rooms ?

Please advise.

Ah_Hia
31-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey me Thai noob hor! when it comes to chiongin, me still blur-blur one.

Liar........

http://megaouaoua.canalblog.com/you_re_a_homo.jpg

Ah_Hia
31-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Anyway....what's the current price for Grassland bus to Hatyai ?
How about return ?

Thanks.

holymannn
31-07-2010, 10:30 AM
taiko..... wah...... you phud thai keng mak.... who believe you are thai noob..... hehehe....

Hey me Thai noob hor! Dun mind share a beer (or 2) with bros to who r visiting Bangkok to exchange points but when it comes to chiongin, me still blur-blur one.

indianmagicoil
31-07-2010, 12:52 PM
taiko..... wah...... you phud thai keng mak.... who believe you are thai noob..... hehehe....
Aiyah Prince of Danok pom poot thai geng doesn't mean I chionging geng. There is a difference between the 2 abilities! :D Anywayz... pom pa sa Thai poot tamada dai. Poot yaak mai dai!

Hello Bro Ah Hia is that your picture when you were younger? Farking handsome devil, bpen Bollywood dara. No wonder puying & pinoy chix all die in your hands!

indianmagicoil
31-07-2010, 12:55 PM
Anyway....what's the current price for Grassland bus to Hatyai ?
How about return ?

Thanks.
I took Korsortium (2 trips/day - 1.30pm and 6pm) from Hadyai to Sing and it was Bht720. Journey of about 14 hours.

Sorry dunno whats the rate from Sing to Hatyai but my fren took it in Jan and told me it was like $38 or $40 (one way).
BTW... now then I realize tats Eric Estrada from CHIPS right? 555+ farking old skool show man! Now tatz real GAY man!

Lone_Wolf
31-07-2010, 02:23 PM
I took Korsortium (2 trips/day - 1.30pm and 6pm) from Hadyai to Sing and it was Bht720. Journey of about 14 hours.

Sorry dunno whats the rate from Sing to Hatyai but my fren took it in Jan and told me it was like $38 or $40 (one way).

I booked online 2 months ago for 7/8/10 6pm trip Sin-Hdy at $38 + $1 booking fee = $39.00 :p
Cheap onot? :confused: Now that particular trip fully booked liao. :D

Ah_Hia
31-07-2010, 04:01 PM

Thanks......U homo :D !

I booked online 2 months ago for 7/8/10 6pm trip Sin-Hdy at $38 + $1 booking fee = $39.00 :p

Konsortium ?
Thanks.

holymannn
31-07-2010, 05:31 PM
haha.... mai tong poot yaak.... phud tamada ko dai puying ngai laew khrap.... :)

Aiyah Prince of Danok pom poot thai geng doesn't mean I chionging geng. There is a difference between the 2 abilities! :D Anywayz... pom pa sa Thai poot tamada dai. Poot yaak mai dai!

Hello Bro Ah Hia is that your picture when you were younger? Farking handsome devil, bpen Bollywood dara. No wonder puying & pinoy chix all die in your hands!

BMW X5
31-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Bros,

apart from new season hotel have internet access, how about other hotel ?
is mayflower also have internet access from rooms ?

Please advise.

Forget about new season, I couldnt received it in the room. Only at the lobby.

dc7176
01-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Forget about new season, I couldnt received it in the room. Only at the lobby.

yup yup me too... new season, wifi cant receive at room they give u lan cable...
try mayflower... same rate... got wifi at room... :p

Jking
01-08-2010, 02:11 AM

not cheap... very expensive. i booked 23dollars 1 way trip from konsortium website.

Lone_Wolf
01-08-2010, 02:51 AM
not cheap... very expensive. i booked 23dollars 1 way trip from konsortium website.

24-seater? Or did I paid extra for the premium for holiday period? :mad:

Jking
01-08-2010, 03:52 AM
.... at least you managed to get to town with out much fuzz.... have one bro flew down from BKK arrived at 7pm, tried to walk to town......heard he walked till panic when he saw started to see armed soldiers whom he surprised.... good thing he still have his balls....:D he finally managed to get to town on a family pick up for 200 bahts......:D:p great survival skills or what???:cool:

that is me..luckily the kumpung woman knows how to speak hokkien as she previously worked in spore goldenmile b4.

cubezero79
01-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Like to ask u bros cos e last time I went hatyai(1st trip) and didnt pick any gd farm girls....had to change twice infact. If u bros go to a farm and dun have any familiar girls u noe, hw u guys choose? I nt into someone pretty but more into friendly n gd attitude... last trip kenna 3..... 1st gal dun let me touch her, 2nd gal keep ask money from me....3rd one went clubbing till late night and knock on my door like crazy woman. :o

indianmagicoil
01-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Thanks......U homo :D !
No prob... err... i drop my soap... dun mind bend over and help me pick up? ;)

indianmagicoil
01-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Like to ask u bros cos e last time I went hatyai(1st trip) and didnt pick any gd farm girls....had to change twice infact. If u bros go to a farm and dun have any familiar girls u noe, hw u guys choose? I nt into someone pretty but more into friendly n gd attitude... last trip kenna 3..... 1st gal dun let me touch her, 2nd gal keep ask money from me....3rd one went clubbing till late night and knock on my door like crazy woman. :o
Wah bro u "very unlucky sperm (jin suay seow)" kanna 3 puyings like this. Mayb bathe 5 flower water b4 go visit the farm? KNN dun let u touch? Tatz a first! So did u manage to fuck her at all?

Dunno how 2 avoid such cases. It boils down to luck if u dunno the girl or have no regular girl. In go-go or bar always can buy a few LDs to see if u and puying got chemistry or not b4 deciding 2 book her for the night.

Unfortunately MO in Hatyai seems different from Bangkok and Pattaya. Unless u willing to spend more moeny and go to "hi-class" lounge. Buy a few drinks, sit with girl then decide if lady is the one for you.

One farm (or is it KTV?) seems you can sit with girl. But place small and few girls. So if you dun like then LL have to walk (or moto-sai) to another farm thats quite a distance away.

cubezero79
02-08-2010, 12:13 AM
lolz...ok. Guess it still boils down to a game of throwing dice for me. No gg hi class lounge cos my frens dun like there. think this time instead of picking the smiling ones, I pick the black face ones. Who knows it might end up better?

Wah bro u "very unlucky sperm (jin suay seow)" kanna 3 puyings like this. Mayb bathe 5 flower water b4 go visit the farm? KNN dun let u touch? Tatz a first! So did u manage to fuck her at all?

Dunno how 2 avoid such cases. It boils down to luck if u dunno the girl or have no regular girl. In go-go or bar always can buy a few LDs to see if u and puying got chemistry or not b4 deciding 2 book her for the night.

Unfortunately MO in Hatyai seems different from Bangkok and Pattaya. Unless u willing to spend more moeny and go to "hi-class" lounge. Buy a few drinks, sit with girl then decide if lady is the one for you.

One farm (or is it KTV?) seems you can sit with girl. But place small and few girls. So if you dun like then LL have to walk (or moto-sai) to another farm thats quite a distance away.

Ah_Hia
02-08-2010, 08:29 AM
lolz...ok. Guess it still boils down to a game of throwing dice for me. No gg hi class lounge cos my frens dun like there. think this time instead of picking the smiling ones, I pick the black face ones. Who knows it might end up better?

Walk in
Sit down
Look at the girls
and say
"Who wants to go with me tonight ?"
"I give good tips if u keep me happy"
Then wait and see for the response
Finally u choose the better of those who responded.

Cheers !

Tianhu
02-08-2010, 08:42 AM

Hi Bro,

last time when i was there my friend told me to only book the girl that smile back at you, and have good eye contact that at least she is interested to let you book... but this rule is not always correct.To tell you the truth i ever get rejected by the girl there.

story go like this, me and my friend was inside this farm to choose, there is this girl who caught my eye. when ask the OKT i want to talk to her, she show me the not interested face( black face ) ask about service she reply she dont do this dont do that, my friend get fed up and signal me to go. saying even before booking already like that, in room sure siao liao.

For me as my social skill is very weak i depend on luck. one thing i need to learn is not to be too soft heart, if got issue we have to show some angry face or tui lan face then they will wake up. anyway me driving up tonight hope i have better luck this time :D i only got this kind of vacation once in a full moon

etct88
02-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Hi Bro,........ we have to show some angry face or tui lan face then they will wake up. anyway me driving up tonight hope i have better luck this time :D i only got this kind of vacation once in a full moon

Have a safe drive.. which hotel you staying? Never know......:p:D

Tianhu
02-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Have a safe drive.. which hotel you staying? Never know......:p:D

Hi

New season got high chance the other i am thinking is Sing golden

localhunter
02-08-2010, 11:03 AM
wow .. most of the hotel is fullly booked on Hari Raya holiday.

etc- Novotel, Lee garden, Mayflower ...

any bro can help me out? Haiz, this time i am going with HM .. and her friend :(

etct88
02-08-2010, 11:43 AM

etc- Novotel, Lee garden, Mayflower ...

any bro can help me out? Haiz, this time i am going with HM .. and her friend :(

The hotels you mentioned all need to get vouchers, hence it will always be fully booked during the holidays by travel agents:(

Try those that do not need travel agent to book.... posted Florida, Garden Homes, now have some friends staying in a hotel in Hatyai, walked in only 700 bahts with free and stable wifi.....:p

No way, ALL hotels are fully booked!:)

localhunter
02-08-2010, 12:31 PM
bro .. garden home is somewhere near to lee garden? i wanted to walk in and try .. but worry to take risk ..

etct88
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
bro .. garden home is somewhere near to lee garden? i wanted to walk in and try .. but worry to take risk ..

do a phone booking, they accept...... not walking distance to Lee Gardens... right next to the SKY.... hee hee....:p

also Kiss Lounge is located in this hotel....:p

Ah_Hia
02-08-2010, 01:27 PM

See Kim Yong area.
Just beside the canal opposite Hotel Daiichi.

indianmagicoil
02-08-2010, 01:35 PM
last time when i was there my friend told me to only book the girl that smile back at you, and have good eye contact that at least she is interested to let you book... but this rule is not always correct. Me thinks "smiling back" is only 50/50 chance. This is Thai puying. Good a lying and bluffing. They smile at u but go back scully turn to dead fish! They earn their salary for that night already and u? LL lor...

I think there are plenty of hotels. Of course depending on your budget and how fussy u are. Have many 80's style "old skool" type of hotels. 555+ they seem stuck in a time warp with their decor etc... very surprised to see this kind of hotels still around in Hatyai. In Bangkok almost all gone already.

Or you wing it like me. I left my bags at a kopitiam then went walking around town to look for a room.

Good Luck!

yinyang
02-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Hatyai operates differently from Krungthep (who goes Bangkok chicken hunting at 10am?). Girls call their whorehouse "the office" whilst its official title is "KTV" though I didn't see much TVs or singing going on.
Oil sheikh, MO in Hdy is a different kettle of fish (as you found out). KTV is euphemism for KFCs, and only mike is your junior
"smiling back" is only 50/50 chance. This is Thai puying. Good a lying and bluffing. They smile at u but go back scully turn to dead fish! They earn their salary for that night already and u? LL lor...
u "very unlucky sperm (jin suay seow)" kanna 3 puyings like this. Mayb bathe 5 flower water b4 go visit the farm? KNN dun let u touch? Tatz a first! So did u manage to fuck her at all?
Harsh reality is it's all a roll of dice (our bro had a bad turn X 3). No pao chiak, no matter what the okt hard sells. Had a few plane crashes myself last time I sampled Hdy's delights few years back. One who I'd thought was a premium above the riff raff (paid a premium too:o), even had a teary breakdown over a bad tirak phone call whilst we had supper opposite Odeon mall. Another sulked away in hotel room comfort all day/night, only to open legs for the deed +555. No guarantees, unless picks come with good referrals:rolleyes:

Playman
02-08-2010, 03:08 PM
You should try to book the "not" so popular ones....and forgets about Wifi then should be a big problem....!:D

Less popular ones:
(that I stayed before)

Hotels in Hat Yai (Within Town area)
• Asian Hotel Hat Yai
• Daiichi Hotel Hat Yai
• Diamond Plaza Hotel Hat Yai
• Florida Hotel Hat Yai
• Golden Crown Hotel Hat Yai
• Grand Plaza Hotel Hat Yai
• Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel
• Hatyai Paradise Hotel & Resort
• Hatyai Rama Hotel
• J.B. Hotel Hat Yai
• Kosit Hotel Hat Yai
• Sakura Grand View Hotel Hat Yai
• Siam Center Hotel (Formerly Siam City Hotel)
• Sing Golden Place Hotel Hat Yai
• The Regency Hotel Hat Yai
• The Weenee Hatyai City Resort & Spa

Outskirt of town
Yeefah Hotel
New World
YongDee
Merlin Hotel

Ah_Hia
02-08-2010, 06:03 PM
You should try to book the "not" so popular ones....and forgets about Wifi then should be a big problem....!:D

Less popular ones:
(that I stayed before)

• Florida Hotel Hat Yai

Outskirt of town
Merlin Hotel

Why Florida within town and Merlin outskirt of town for u ?

dunworri
02-08-2010, 09:42 PM

Less popular ones:
(that I stayed before)

• Siam Center Hotel (Formerly Siam City Hotel)

Outskirt of town
Yeefah Hotel
New World
YongDee
Merlin Hotel

bro playman,this siam city hotel mi phi(ghost):o
i forgot which floor,my last visit there was 2003:)

Playman
03-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Why Florida within town and Merlin outskirt of town for u ?

Hahaha...away from Lee Garden area, in fact if got tuk tuk or own car or teerak with car, all also within town area...!:D

In fact around Hansa area, there is a resort kind of hotel quite cozy one...around 640 bahts.

Playman
03-08-2010, 01:58 AM
bro playman,this siam city hotel mi phi(ghost):o
i forgot which floor,my last visit there was 2003:)

All hotels also got Phi one lah.....if don't have then got hamsup phi....us!:D As long as got puying with us...no fear already loh!

The old hotel before got burned......now Mayflower...you know the story?:D

etct88
03-08-2010, 12:46 PM
All hotels also got Phi one lah.....if don't have then got hamsup phi....us!:D As long as got puying with us...no fear already loh!

No wonder, I feel so eerie... now you mention..... :eek:

Pearl
03-08-2010, 03:48 PM

U feel eerie normal la.. naked ma.. hurhurhur

sibaysong4u
03-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Whats the Eeeerie story behind? No wonder I cant sleep well there.:mad:

etct88
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
U feel eerie normal la.. naked ma.. hurhurhur

ya lor, wake up along the corridor naked, sure la... you not scare?:eek:

Ah_Hia
03-08-2010, 06:50 PM

Lucky never wake up naked at the lobby or worst the street !

localhunter
03-08-2010, 07:00 PM
aiya .. everywhere oso got dirty thing .. it just .. if u didnt disturb them .. they also wont disturb you ... hehehehhee

anyone stay at new world before? i stayed there before but bit far from the town .. the receptionist quite pretty also .. by the name of NOI ..
sweet looking girl ..

dunworri
03-08-2010, 09:31 PM

bro playman,izzit behind sin kim leong?

can share d story:)

Playman
03-08-2010, 09:57 PM
bro playman,izzit behind sin kim leong?

can share d story:)

To give you some tips.....what was the hotel before they refurbish the hotel and rename it Mayflower....it was not a famous hotel despite being very near to Lee Garden and later got burned and left there for about 1 year before a Chinese bought it over and do something to it and clean it up........!

Nevertheless....let I always say almost, in fact all hotels there is a story behind depending whether you suay or not......but I most of the time carry a talis-girl along so no afraid already loh!:D

dunworri
03-08-2010, 10:11 PM
To give you some tips.....what was the hotel before they refurbish the hotel and rename it Mayflower....it was not a famous hotel despite being very near to Lee Garden and later got burned and left there for about 1 year before a Chinese bought it over and do something to it and clean it up........!

Nevertheless....let I always say almost, in fact all hotels there is a story behind depending whether you suay or not......but I most of the time carry a talis-girl along so no afraid already loh!:D

ok bro,let me guess...grand hotel?

Playman
03-08-2010, 11:42 PM
ok bro,let me guess...grand hotel?

Okay....check out LK Hotel.....where it stands now is Mayflower Grande Hotel!:D

llbkoh
04-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Okay....check out LK Hotel.....where it stands now is Mayflower Grande Hotel!:D

Are u sure ??? Isn't it , is the refurbished New Season Hotel , formerly known as Lk hotel. Correct me if i am wrong , cheers bros.

Ninja_Assassin
04-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Are u sure ??? Isn't it , is the refurbished New Season Hotel , formerly known as Lk hotel. Correct me if i am wrong , cheers bros.

I recall is call the LLB Hotel if I'm not wrong. :D

llbkoh
04-08-2010, 01:20 AM
I recall is call the LLB Hotel if I'm not wrong. :D

Yah, ......Love, Love Brothers Hotel. where love is made every moon nite:D

indianmagicoil
04-08-2010, 02:53 AM
For bros who still looking for bus from Singapore to Hatyai.
Today was in GM so ask Grassland since wah eh Ah Hia only take Grassland.

Return (SIN-HTY-SIN) $93 (low season, until end August). Guy at the counter said low season means no eve of PH, PH and school holidays. High season would be $120. Return from Hatyai at 2.30pm (Thai time).

But if you want buy One Way then have to go to their office next door (the 2nd unit from GM's main entrance) ... yeah I think strange also. Why not same office right? Anywayzzzz....

One Way (SIN-HTY) $48 (low season) for any day departure except Friday. Friday departure is $55. When offer end? Counter lady said "dunno". :confused:

But what both office can agree on is the daily departure time at 7pm from Golden Mile and should ETA HTY around 9am (Thai time). Confusing? So maybe better call them at: 62921166.

There are also many other buses to Hatyai and starting from $40 one way but I too lazy to ask for details. Go now... SGD to THB rate quite good. Today change at 23.60 from shop at the other end.

hunterhi
04-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Sorries, la, ride bike how to jio u? DC? wait ur Backside become BiG man... :D back home safe n sound...

goin to hatyai??? nnkc bo jio... :mad:

Playman
04-08-2010, 03:44 PM

No...lah brother...I stayed in LK before once donkey years back very run down (Lam Keng Hotel...? (LK Hotel) ...and Mayflower many times...:D

BlueDragon193
04-08-2010, 07:19 PM
No...lah brother...I stayed in LK before once donkey years back very run down (Lam Keng Hotel...? (LK Hotel) ...and Mayflower many times...:D

You guys will scare off the newbie like me going to HDY in future.:eek:

dunworri
04-08-2010, 08:45 PM

bro etct88,can give me some tip..which hotel?:D

dunworri
04-08-2010, 08:48 PM

bro playman,you havnt tell bros d Story le:)

Pearl
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM

Not scared cos I think I must be too drunk :p

That is why, I take LT gals.. just to accompany me so that I dont sleep out in the corridor :D

Xdecepticon
04-08-2010, 09:25 PM

Tat serious huh? :p

Okay....check out LK Hotel.....where it stands now is Mayflower Grande Hotel!

Hmm....bro,u oso recommend uncle xd tis hotel..:eek: Looks like I may have to ask my TG to body guard me till next morning.. :D

llbkoh
05-08-2010, 12:05 AM

all bros,

the occassional 7th month is approaching......so, bros,either talk less or expose more and share....

Thai31
05-08-2010, 01:47 AM

Hi

my friend,pls sharing the STORY:D:D

Thai31
05-08-2010, 01:54 AM

Hi
bro,yourself or TG:D:D

etct88
05-08-2010, 02:04 AM

Florida Hotel, I did a walk in at 550 bahts, stayed alone for 2 nights (wasn't feeling well then) initially was apprehensive, but feel quite OK, nothing eerie.

Garden homes, walked in, took the Deluxe at 645 bahts (std room is 480 bahts) nice, didn't have any funny feeling, had a body warmer thru the night.

New Season, not bad, but must get voucher...

Diamond, avoid some floor and corner rooms, especially if they give you the big big rooms at small small price....

These hotels have been patronised.... the rest cannot comment. Over to the ex 'Governor of Hatyai'..

etct88
05-08-2010, 02:06 AM
Hi
bro,yourself or TG:D:D

errhh... felt like a dream... blur blur.... TG ??? (The Ghost):eek:

etct88
05-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Not scared cos I think I must be too drunk :p

That is why, I take LT gals.. just to accompany me so that I dont sleep out in the corridor :D

shit.... must learn to drink till drunk.....:o

then the LT gal to clear my vomit ????:D

Thai31
05-08-2010, 02:12 AM
errhh... felt like a dream... blur blur.... TG ??? (The Ghost):eek:

haha TG (thai gal):p

toilet$50
05-08-2010, 03:43 AM
all bros,

the occassional 7th month is approaching......so, bros,either talk less or expose more and share....

bro why dun you sharing what happening...
i'm newbie here:o

Playman
05-08-2010, 04:02 AM
You guys will scare off the newbie like me going to HDY in future.

Ghost, dunno, didn't seen it yet personally, just go and when with beautiful puying there....all the ghosts also run because they will think that you are a hamsap ghost coming for them...:D

Tat serious huh?

Hmm....bro,u oso recommend uncle xd tis hotel.. Looks like I may have to ask my TG to body guard me till next morning..

Yes...because it is a very nice hotel.....and conveniently located with a reasonable price. Newly refurbished about 1-2 years ago.

all bros,

I don't know the story and I will not speculate .....sorry! When I stayed there it is still in one piece not burned yet....and from when I heard that the owner burned the hotel to claim insurance...:D

I never mentioned about any ghost encounter.....!

Hi

my friend,pls sharing the STORY:D:D

If you people know anything can share over here...but I will not speculate as I didn't encounter anything when I stayed in almost all the hotels near Lee Garden area. Only puyings knocking at my door.....at the wrong door..when I opened with a big smile ....,"Solli...hong pit!" (Wrong room) Damn!

toilet$50
05-08-2010, 04:37 AM
Ghost, dunno, didn't seen it yet personally, just go and when with beautiful puying there....all the ghosts also run because they will think that you are a hamsap ghost coming for them..

I don't know the story and I will not "]speculate [/B].....sorry! When I stayed there it is still in one piece not burned yet....and from when I heard that the owner burned the hotel to claim insurance...:D

I never mentioned about any ghost encounter.....!

If you people know anything can share over here...but I will not speculate as I didn't encounter anything when I stayed in almost all the hotels near Lee Garden area. Only puyings knocking at my door.....at the wrong door..when I opened with a big smile ....,"Solli...hong pit!" (Wrong room) Damn!

:) bro Playman..agree agree 5555:D

Nong kok hong pit na krupt:p

holymannn
05-08-2010, 09:51 AM
No la... He take lt gal just to make sure he fcuk correct pussy hole of Puying and not ass hole of katoey... 555

holymannn
05-08-2010, 09:55 AM
If I were you I sure will said hong tuk laew... Kao ma khrap... 555

Pearl
05-08-2010, 10:35 AM
No la... He take lt gal just to make sure he fcuk correct pussy hole of Puying and not ass hole of katoey... 555

Kan.. mai chak wa cannot meh? hurhurhur

Sorry brother..me travelling schedule tighter than a 18yr old pussy until end of this year. Cannot join u for orgy in Thailand this year. Sorry sorry.

Next time, lim chew on me.

Pearl
05-08-2010, 10:36 AM

Brother.. we same same old man.. dun drink till vomit la.. skali liver popped out tio jialat.. keke

boinker
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Ahhh morning-dew smell of hatyai..

holymannn
05-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Ok Lo... Next year Lo... You let me know the date

Kan.. mai chak wa cannot meh? hurhurhur

Sorry brother..me travelling schedule tighter than a 18yr old pussy until end of this year. Cannot join u for orgy in Thailand this year. Sorry sorry.

Next time, lim chew on me.

yinyang
05-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Only puyings knocking at my door.....at the wrong door..when I opened with a big smile ....,"Solli...hong pit!" (Wrong room) Damn!
Nah, you were really not sorry and said: "Pai arb nam duay gan!" or maybe straight to point "au gan mai?"

holymannn
05-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Haha....good one

Nah, you were really not sorry and said: "Pai arb nam duay gan!" or maybe straight to point "au gan mai?"

dc7176
05-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Sorries, la, ride bike how to jio u? DC? wait ur Backside become BiG man... :D back home safe n sound...

wah u sibei on leh!! ride bike up there... next time take bus or plane la... jio me go... k??? ask ur OC camper along... :D

Playman
05-08-2010, 02:08 PM
:) bro Playman..agree agree 5555:D

Nong kok hong pit na krupt:p

I didn't says anything.....she saw me and smile also say'" Hong Pit".....erg....in my heart never mind..come come..!:D

Xdecepticon
05-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes...because it is a very nice hotel.....and conveniently located with a reasonable price. Newly refurbished about 1-2 years ago.

Yes, got to agree on tat cos my TG oso recommended tis 1 few mths back. ;)

Thai31
05-08-2010, 04:29 PM
I didn't says anything.....she saw me and smile also say'" Hong Pit".....erg....in my heart never mind..come come..!:D

Hi

bro,i met a stupi ghost yesterday @ 11:02am..

he said that (could be u that zap me so i zap u):D

Rub&Buah
05-08-2010, 05:58 PM

u mean this?

http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac153/BloomWithStyle/misc/05052008156.jpg?t=1281002188

The last time i stay there was nice i thought,with good wifi but no breakfast.

After hearing your story...:eek:

Windstrikez
05-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Hi brothers out there any nightclub to recommend in hatyai? Heard so much place which is a must try place many thanks for any info shared tks

Windstrikez
05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi brothers out there any nightclub to recommend in hatyai? Heard so much place which is a must try place many thanks for any info shared tks

hunterhi
06-08-2010, 12:12 AM
ok, la, once awhile must do some CrAzY thing ma... :D as for BONKING i not very into it as got few bad .... as i will be there on 1 Oct... n my OC very hard la... :p he want to stay at the mountain... la...

wah u sibei on leh!! ride bike up there... next time take bus or plane la... jio me go... k??? ask ur OC camper along... :D

dc7176
06-08-2010, 12:30 AM
ok, la, once awhile must do some CrAzY thing ma... :D as for BONKING i not very into it as got few bad .... as i will be there on 1 Oct... n my OC very hard la... :p he want to stay at the mountain... la...

1st OCT... keke... open mob liao lor... i know u only interested in massage rite?? wahaha... 600 baht for massage plus hj where to find in spore??? :D

hunterhi
06-08-2010, 12:41 AM
no, la, where got open MOB... i MR lioa... :D massage is $240B in Lee Garden for 2hr, if u buy voucher maybe izzt $200B... if i m not wrong, as i saw a few SYT from Lee Garden but everytime i call for Room Service always got the old lady one... :D HJ is mostly about $500B... so MASSAGE until too shoik to move lioa... i try before a 6hr massage before... dammed shoik man 2hr Thai, 2hr Oil n finished with a Thai in the ROOM so shoik... song song to Jurong...

Lee Garden : 074261111

1st OCT... keke... open mob liao lor... i know u only interested in massage rite?? wahaha... 600 baht for massage plus hj where to find in spore??? :D

Lone_Wolf
06-08-2010, 01:47 AM
no, la, where got open MOB... i MR lioa... :D massage is $240B in Lee Garden for 2hr, if u buy voucher maybe izzt $200B... if i m not wrong, as i saw a few SYT from Lee Garden but everytime i call for Room Service always got the old lady one... :D HJ is mostly about $500B... so MASSAGE until too shoik to move lioa... i try before a 6hr massage before... dammed shoik man 2hr Thai, 2hr Oil n finished with a Thai in the ROOM so shoik... song song to Jurong...

Lee Garden : 074261111

Lee Garden Authentic Traditional Massage is 300 baht.
With voucher is 240 baht. :D

hunterhi
06-08-2010, 10:24 AM
izzt so? as i always just walk in as i lazy to buy voucher... $300B for 2hr? as i long long time then go to Hat Yai... so cannot recall it, pai sai... but i like their room services just $360B for 2hr if i m not wrong... :D

Lee Garden Authentic Traditional Massage is 300 baht.
With voucher is 240 baht. :D

dc7176
06-08-2010, 01:14 PM
mine massage all syt at my room... 300 baht for 120 mins plus hj another 300 baht... of coz if u really wan those super good massage... juz skip those syt... look for aunties... keke... anyway those syt massage oso not bad... can c tat they r trained!!

hunterhi
06-08-2010, 02:11 PM
izzt so? got so good Lobang no share Bro, u like that treat me goot good ma? :D can PM me the ctc to call, Xie Xie... as just want a good rub n maybe a nice HJ... sometime... if got HDLY better still... LOVE it... the can get cannot get dammed shoik...

mine massage all syt at my room... 300 baht for 120 mins plus hj another 300 baht... of coz if u really wan those super good massage... juz skip those syt... look for aunties... keke... anyway those syt massage oso not bad... can c tat they r trained!!

bedek05
06-08-2010, 08:41 PM
mine massage all syt at my room... 300 baht for 120 mins plus hj another 300 baht... of coz if u really wan those super good massage... juz skip those syt... look for aunties...

I thought you retired . Hiding up in mountain with si ken . :confused: :D

subwayzz
06-08-2010, 09:44 PM
hi Bro hunterhi

don't mind me asking the massage fr Lee Garden you mentioned, it is somewhere at ....7th floor?

cos I've been there once (yrs ago), only saw a girl at the reception and no sight of any massager or customer ard.

After passing my voucher to the receptionist, I could see that there are lots of room (door face door type?) which are all empty :confused: not a single soul in it

Before I can figure it out, I was shocked to see my 'massager' walking towards me, she look very much like having miss two days of cocaine supplement, with a body of abt 30kg hiding in her over size uniform.

So when you posted got syt, I was wondering could I've walked into the wrong building:confused:

pls enlighten me bro

Cupnoodle
07-08-2010, 01:08 AM
...Return (SIN-HTY-SIN) $93 (low season, until end August).

One Way (SIN-HTY) $48 (low season) for any day departure except Friday. Friday departure is $55...

One Way Grassland (HDY-SIN) = 750 baht (low season)

Cheers

whatsmyname
07-08-2010, 04:01 AM
wah bro... mind to tell me where has all the syt msg go? only regulars like you got... can share will small potato like?

tq!

tita
07-08-2010, 04:20 AM
who going hatyai soon>?

hunterhi
07-08-2010, 07:33 AM
ya, izzt on the 7th floor maybe u went early in the morning, as i did saw afew SYT wearing the unifor after 2200hr but i always got the MILF type one, but izzt ok, as the massage is dammed cheap... :D n when horny just want someone to PCC also cheap too... :D n thanks to those who up my point... Xie Xie...

hi Bro hunterhi

don't mind me asking the massage fr Lee Garden you mentioned, it is somewhere at ....7th floor?

cos I've been there once (yrs ago), only saw a girl at the reception and no sight of any massager or customer ard.

After passing my voucher to the receptionist, I could see that there are lots of room (door face door type?) which are all empty :confused: not a single soul in it

Before I can figure it out, I was shocked to see my 'massager' walking towards me, she look very much like having miss two days of cocaine supplement, with a body of abt 30kg hiding in her over size uniform.

So when you posted got syt, I was wondering could I've walked into the wrong building:confused:

pls enlighten me bro

etct88
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM
who going hatyai soon>?

They are all there :rolleyes:

They didn't report to you???:confused:

We are passing there, day after tomorrow, sir!....:D

subwayzz
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM
thanks bro, will check it out on my next trip.

ya, izzt on the 7th floor maybe u went early in the morning, as i did saw afew SYT wearing the unifor after 2200hr but i always got the MILF type one, but izzt ok, as the massage is dammed cheap... :D n when horny just want someone to PCC also cheap too... :D n thanks to those who up my point... Xie Xie...

localhunter
07-08-2010, 01:18 PM
who going hatyai soon>?

i am going to Hatyai soon .. but ... with HM .. :(

Playman
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
i am going to Hatyai soon .. but ... with HM .. :(

Well....it is not a shopping heaven like Bangkok but the place can keep your HM busy shopping at least for a few days!:D

mictang123
08-08-2010, 07:50 PM
CP4 Revisited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

went there again recently.
took model Ah Pheng again. She just back from BKk after long break.
As usual, couldn't resist the moment she walked in and reported to work with her busrty boobs. Immediately called captain and booked her.

Name: ah pheng
Face: 8/10 -quite pretty
Boobs: 9/10 - 36C (ori, very soft)
Height: close to 170cm!
BBBJ: only BJ with CD
AR: No
FJ: 8/10 (multiple position)
Damage: 2400b
GFE: 7/10, but she spent the whole of 90mins with me. Washing my whole body, rubbing my body and did with her soft boobs with foam in the bath tub. Washing my hair, nails, facial, light massge
WIR: off course I will She provided better service to me on this 2nd visit

Playman
12-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Having steps in CP4 for donkeys years now....would love to go back there for a look see look see!:D

CP4 Revisited
Damage: 2400b
GFE: 7/10, but she spent the whole of 90mins with me. Washing my whole body, rubbing my body and did with her soft boobs with foam in the bath tub. Washing my hair, nails, facial, light massge
WIR: off course I will She provided better service to me on this 2nd visit

run001
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
HI Bro,
after reading " May Flower " so is it ok to stay ? as compare to new season, even both have internet in room. planning to go this Oct, any bros here going, planning about Oct 19 ?

Playman
12-08-2010, 05:43 PM
HI Bro,
after reading " May Flower " so is it ok to stay ? as compare to new season, even both have internet in room. planning to go this Oct, any bros here going, planning about Oct 19 ?

Both hotels is okay very comfortable...within walking distant to the main Lee garden area....both need to drive or Tuk Tuk to farming area!:D

Waiting for your juicy FRs....hopefully can discover some new places!

Best of luck yeah!:D

Playman
13-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Trang / Hatyai Escapee (9th – 11th August 2010)

Comrades:
· Uncle Goodtham
· Bro Thaifreak
· Me

After many many moons of FFK and arrangement, we finally decide to go for a 3D2N escapee to wind down ……started the journey after having our usual mini TT cum breakfast in Kepong as our young and dangerous F1 driver cum uncle’s nephew the driver, we zoom off to Danok via Auto City to meet up with our Prince of Danok to TCSS a bit before we continue our journey……to LOS!

After emerging for a not so hectic immigration check point….for your information only with my limited knowledge of Thai language…Danok means Check Point in Thai and Danok is in Sadao. Mostly people confuse with Satun which is another province near the coastal line.

Okay, our Uncle T (Tarzan) tao pao his favourite girl from Danok and we proceed to Hatyai after that…..while they two couldn’t stop frenching and kissing…..area roaming from JB to Penang….KNN, stop the car had a cigarette for them to enjoy further as I lose concentration on driving…..cipek!

Start your engine gentlemen….the show and action begins……..!

Arrives at Hatyai and collect some Thai baths from a friend who is busy so collect the baths and off to farming…..Bro Thaifreak caught one and me order home delivery service from last trip….Cat.

We had some good laughs during the farm tours……I had some fun and found some gems there too….!

After late lunch, off we go to Trang and it took us almost 2 hours under the steady hands of Uncle Goodtham, we want him to drive so that we can avoid the frenching and kissing drama behind us….beay Tahan.

It was raining dogs and cats in Trang since we arrives and throughout the night so we decided to have dinner at the hotel as well as the hotel is centre of attractions for the town disco, karaoke, pub café and etc etc including weddings…(underwater ones, too)

After dinner all the lovers’ boy disappeared and I went for a nice walk after some rigorous exercise and hungry as well…went for some porridge and walk around to find some good massage joints but alas!! Don’t have, only got massage joints for “booking” only….hehehehe!

Finally went back to the hotel massage centre only got one person who can do the foot massage so I enjoy the massage at 300bahts per hour….almost slept there….with my girl playing her phone at my side.
After meet up for karaoke sessions …….drink and laughs…..end of the first night…sleep.

I slept almost immediately…dead tired…not strength even to make love….! Maybe age is catching up or maybe too many things on my mind…!

Name: Cat
Age: 29 year olds (It seem that MILF also can make it for me as many brothers says that I prefer SSYT-Not true)
Face: 7/10 – Like a girl next door and with fair skin like Chinese look and she seem to smile a lot very humid day in Hatyai.
Body: 7/10 - Medium height, solid body, slim, NO tummy (very important for me)
Boobs: 32B – Still firm for a 29 yrs old not bad
FK: Wow……like long lost lover.
Pussy: Well kept almost hairless garden I shall say
FJ: 8/10 – Nice long passionate love making as I don’t bonk
Fingering: No….as I am the dead fish enjoying her advances
Licking: Yes…but not cup of tea…..got musk smell….very horny after smelling
GFE: 10/10 – I could not ask for more as she is almost perfect lady….wife material unfortunately I am married. Hehehehe!
Damage: Bahts – 2,500
WIR: Yes, definitely as she is one of the best in term of GFE.

Farms that got my attention Hatyai during the farming session:

First Karaoke
4, Chinyakul Uthit Rd, Soi 3
Hatyai Songkla 90110
Chee Kim Yong Complex
(NUT) – 081-88838814

Jitta Karaoke
15, Channnives 3 Road
Hatyai Songkla 90110
Office:074-244116
H/P:085-8961130
Ah Tee: 082-4399805

Kawaii Karaoke
9,Jannives Soi 3
Hatyai Songkla
Tawan
H/P:0892934600
Office: 074-233451

Danok
Totopok (Oliver)
Alan – 085-707 4078
019-6332394
Heng - 083-399 9968
013-481 1815
Authorised Lady Agent at
1. Oscar Palace Hotel
2. Hollywood Place Hotel

10th August 2010 (Second day)

Check out after late breakfast and it was raining cat and dogs also…….and we leave the place as there is only 2 big shopping mall near that are is Carrefour and Ban Chilli and due to the tiredness and the rain we leave for Hatyai.

Stop somewhere for some durian…damn cheap – 2 big durians only 75 bahts!

After sometime we stop for a pee break and ciggies break which leads to our early lunch….at
Beside the petrol kiosk

Very nice and nice décor meant for local people no tourists, nice place to eat…TCSS until 3.30pm proceed to Hatyai.

Son & Sun
Chill Out Rertaurant
Office: 08-5151-2152

After reaching Hatyai, Uncle T fetch them back…our girls and we are free to do some shopping as I got a list from my HM to do…..and after that we went to see my aunty to give her belated gift…and off we go to search for a nice place to eat…..too bad..Log Terrace, Kan Eng are all closed at that time almost 9pm lieow.

Settled for a simple meal by the road side near BP Tower..once upon a time famous Emperor Disco s there in the BP Plaza Hotel. We had the famous stall selling beef noodle…..with lots of Singaporean and Malaysian eats there.

After the dinner….we proceed to Sakura karaoke again, as Uncle T’s girlfriend is a singer in Danok and love singing…we join in. Half through Uncle T went missing…to buy some short for his girl….that what he says……? We dunno?

Sakura Grand View Hotel Karaoke
186, Niphat Uthit 3 Road
Hatyai Songkla 90110
Tel: 0-7435-5700
Miss Liew
Mixed Thai Chinese
Public Relation Officer

Then Uncle T comes back with a wide grin smile on his face…..KNN….okay our turn to go to Old Folk Home to show Bro Thaifreak what is that place. We took uncle car and we go…..!
Meet up there with an old friend which keep changing her name from Yui to dunno what…now as below (New name..I guess) can bonk or not..dunno, don’t ask me try your luck) I will avoid her…..hehehehe!

Pink Lounge aka Old Folk Home
PR Lady No:5
Ah Boom / Ah Mim
(Word of caution, damn kau sticky…..better avoid her)

Went to seeUncle T again and fetch them all back…..walk around Lee Garden area but all the massage is closed due to it is a week day…..damn, settle for Pak Kor Chok….as Bro Thaifreak and me….all alone in Hatyai….and had duck noodle….call it a night…damn kau tired…no mood for even PCC.

11th August 2010 (Last)

Woke up by Bro Thaifreak…….still blur blur dunno why so tired..whole trip only had one round….went to wet market (Talak Kim Yong) the fish maw store not open…..went to have the roast pig and salty vegetable soup….closed until 13th August 2010……..*&^%$#!@!

Walk and meet a new place besides Golden Crown Hotel where the lady boss speak prefect English with a British slang……chit chat with her and TCSS..went back pack check out…….Uncle T drive her GF to Danok….with a sad and heavy heart…..and had a drink besides her office and off we go back to Juru R&R to meet Bro Holymann…..rush back to KL to play badminton…after badminton session…sleep like a dead log….until morning.

The End

Many thanks to

Uncle T – For the nice companion and transport provider……thank you!

Bro Thaifreak – For being my partner while we are alone in Hatyai…many thanks for your time and help!

Overall great trip missions all achieve except……tired….!
:D:D