PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Cupnoodle
30-12-2010, 07:09 PM
The rain in Hatyai city have been start and stop again for quite a few time since morning today. Business seem normal and don't think the flood will happen as some bro had warned. The temporary stages and food stalls had been setup as like the past years for the celebration and countdown of the new year. Lots of tourist had already flown in and taken the town, hope to see more bros here for the countdown. Maybe we will have a wet wet wet new year countdown! ;) Don't forget to bring your umbrella!

Have fun

klguylate30s
30-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Hehe..long time no chat bud...

Me only 1 taste in Hatyai le.. cos when i frequented Hatyai, i go with a bunch of guys and they only go SC.. so I am forced to go :(

Managed to have 4 KCs there...can bonk and pay later on next trip type.. :D

After all these talks about SC.. kinda miss them.. any plans for you to go??

I'm not sure when I can go as I've got some health issues and need my Doc ok my trip before I can go anywhere! :)

Botarbolampar
30-12-2010, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;5539846]
Bro Botarbolampar, i tot u only keen to eat "pho bo"? :D
Hahahahahaha Hatyai is my playground during the 80's bro
[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;5539846]
Wah..U Vietnam resident also coming Hatyai?? :p
Hehehehehehe come and make friends bro.

llbkoh
30-12-2010, 10:26 PM
The rain in Hatyai city have been start and stop again for quite a few time since morning today. Business seem normal and don't think the flood will happen as some bro had warned. The temporary stages and food stalls had been setup as like the past years for the celebration and countdown of the new year. Lots of tourist had already flown in and taken the town, hope to see more bros here for the countdown. Maybe we will have a wet wet wet new year countdown! ;) Don't forget to bring your umbrella!

Have fun

Don't worry, no more floods but got slight drizzlings on and off. The heavy floodings water have all gone to Australia and to be exact at this point in time , have all gone to the downunder Queensland state , which is now under heavy floodings , and that had never happened before.

Sometimes , rainwater got " eyes" where to flood the second round. Divine must have helped the thais.

cheers bros...... but just watch out for something else .......??????

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may the new year replenish everyone of us more money and more cheongs.

Pearl
30-12-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm not sure when I can go as I've got some health issues and need my Doc ok my trip before I can go anywhere! :)

Hehe.. okok

Pls rest ur guns...

If I come JKT.. hopefully can drink with you..

Pearl
30-12-2010, 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=Pearl;5542640]
Hehehehehehe come and make friends bro.

Hehe.. come come. here many friends for you :D

llbkoh
30-12-2010, 11:08 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

to all bros and

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRINGS MORE PROSPERITY , CHEERS AND MORE MONEY

for all bros to song-song lah and cheong-cheong lah

Outstation
30-12-2010, 11:20 PM
just come back from hat yai first trip there, girls in SKY a bit chosey if ur not young n handsome but for first time trip was ok everything so cheap, best of all was BIX if u havent gone there yet its a must go a lot classier than paragon just feng tau only at least bix plays a bit of english/rnb songs!!!! cant wait for next trip!!!

lurpsexx
31-12-2010, 11:12 AM
just come back from hat yai first trip there, girls in SKY a bit chosey if ur not young n handsome but for first time trip was ok everything so cheap, best of all was BIX if u havent gone there yet its a must go a lot classier than paragon just feng tau only at least bix plays a bit of english/rnb songs!!!! cant wait for next trip!!!

Bro, this place got dancers n cayotes too? or is a "clean" joint for music, drinks and relaxing, W/O the pesky cayotes n pushy waitresses?? Will be nice if can chill out n not get pestered.. ;)

vainkampf
31-12-2010, 04:09 PM
First of all, wishing everyone here A Happy New Year 2011.

Day 1 back in Hatyai, yahoo !!!!

Crowded at the Hatyai Airport. It was dusk. Got my taxi voucher and off I went...
Got into the taxi and really don't have any idea where I was supposed to go. You see, hadn't been in Hatyai for some 20 years and of course some memories came flooded back. Not awe-struck but what the hell am I getting into ? Bitter/sweet memories...

Asked the driver and offered him dinner and he told me that I was his last fare and he is having dinner with his family, hahahaha...Devoted family man, I must say. Well, the driver recommended New Season and OK, anything with the word NEW is OK with me. Nothing was going right for me lately and only a NEW Me is going to emerge hence.

Reached the hotel and it looked fine with me. Quite new in fact, 4, 5 years old ?

Hotel looked OK to me, a bit tired but at least the bedding looked inviting and clean. Tipped the bellboy and he was gone.

Showered and ready to go out but to where ? This is not the Hatyai that I once knew like the back of my hand. I am 20 years into the future. Help needed, hahahaha....And of course I remembered my old friend, the bellboy that I had just met half and hour ago.

Called the bell boy up and he thought I was joking but I managed to convince him I was not. I told him my specifications and he was kind of apprehensive. It was fun. Now it is his problem, not mine.:D

Half an hour went by and there were knockings on the door. He came back with two women in tow, or should I say, one woman and a girl. One sultry milf and one shy syt. Both were very nice in their own ways and I was tempted to take the both of them.:o:o:o paiseh....

Damage was 2500 bhts

I chose the milf and gave the syt 200 bahts tips for her trouble. Thanks.

We hit it off straight away. She was gregarious and funny. She has her own sense of humour. I was delighted. I asked her about dinner and her reply was up to me. So I opted for room service and she ordered. She told me she wanted to have some wine coolers drink and I told her to raid the fridge and she said NO, they were too expensive, those hotel's drinks. Good gal. I tried to give her some money for what she is going to buy but she told me that she won the commision money from the bell boy too. She was betting on me choosing her. Poor bell boy. She said she was curious about me and that was the reason she came. She went out and came back with her things as dinner was being served and she even tipped the waiter. Generous.

She went into the bathroom and run the water. She said wait, don't eat first. I told her that I had showered but her reply was that she wanted to shower with me. OK with me and I went into the bathroom and OMFG !!!

Outstation
31-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Bro, this place got dancers n cayotes too? or is a "clean" joint for music, drinks and relaxing, W/O the pesky cayotes n pushy waitresses?? Will be nice if can chill out n not get pestered.. ;)

Hey bro no dancers, no cayotes n no live singing or shows just a very nice club to Chilli n relax, right in front of paragon, side entrance, very very nice place for me personally I rate it the best in hat yai, better than the feng tau music in paragon, not that expensive also 1 round 10bottles of hienikien 1000baht! n last thing most waiter r guys so no push waitress best thing open till 5am

vainkampf
01-01-2011, 11:20 AM
She was naked and She had tattoos all over her back arms and thighs. She seemed different. Like a biker's chick.I was astounded. I always like tattoos, have a few myself but but not in this amount. I like them in strategic places. Hers were all over the places. No wonder the long skirt and long sleeved blouse and the demure look.

She had bought bath salts and those foamy stuffs and scents into the bath tub she led me. She sat me in the tub with my back facing her. She was srcubbing my back softly and I relaxed Her hands was hugging me from behind and occasionally strayed below to check on my didi's reaction. Not much reaction as I am not a youngster anymore. I am a man in my forties and and cajoling like that works only occasionally. I told her that I don't fuck but I make love. That bathroom seduction scenes were totally unneccesary. She understood. She was drying me with the towel and I scooped her up in my arms and led her out of the bathroom. I plopped her down on the big soft inviting bed that hasn't been sleeps in today and went straight to her neat trimmed lovebox. She was wet but that was from the bathwater, hahahaa.:D

She had a nice pussy with a prominent clit. I attacked the surrounding of her clitoris with my tongue in a regimented and swivelling movements Her labium was not big and with a bit of coaxing from my horny and wayward tongue, they have swollen like the petals of a blossoming flower. Her moans and gasps made me really horny and in no time my didi stood to attention.

I inserted my middle finger curling upward and at the same time my thumb was twiddling around her now enlarged clitoris. She's floating on clouds and her hips were swivelling and thrusting upwards toward my face and she grabbed my head and pulled me down to savour what she got to offer.Very wet, this time from her own juices. She told me she came and I knew.

Change position, doggie her for a few minutes and felt tired, change position again, this time scissors, she came again, this time guiding my right hand towards her top of the clitoris and carressed that position. she squirmed and spasmed. She finished and I am still hanging inside her, albeit getting smaller and smaller....After she regained her countenance, she turned around and frenched me in a very passionate way. I wanted to get up and wash but she wouldn't let me. She told me, my business is not finish yet. She proceeded to slithered down my torso and with her mouth sexily grabbing that sad looking piece of cd and flicked it away with a twist of her head. She slowly coaxing my didi to his former glory and asked whether I want to CIM or fuck her again. I opted for her fellatio and she instinctive moved her over to my face and I licked her again and sucked on her clit like the proverbial straw. We came together this time and she sucked me dry and licked my didi clean. She swallowed. That's my gal !!!!

Name: Min
Origin : Issan
Face: 7.5/10 – Like a demure housewife but turned into a slutty biker's chick
Body : 8/10 - tone body, slim, arrggh, short @ 155cm
Boobs : 34C –firm and roundish, she exercises
Fuck : Like a bunny that gyrates
Pussy: trimmed
GFE : 9/10
Return : Got her the next day too. :D
Damage : 2500

After that, we tucked into our still lukewarm dinner. Then discovered that she's into feng thau and yeah, that was right up my alley too. Her ctc got us some and some maryjanes as well. Expensive too.

Slept for a couple of hours to recharge before our night out at Paragon.

cheonglah
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
Oops, typo.

Advice appreciated.

Much thanks (or thank?) :D

No offence but many thanks is more commonly used than much thanks, hehe :D
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1011881

cheonglah
02-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Don't worry, no more floods but got slight drizzlings on and off. The heavy floodings water have all gone to Australia and to be exact at this point in time , have all gone to the downunder Queensland state , which is now under heavy floodings , and that had never happened before.

Sometimes , rainwater got " eyes" where to flood the second round. Divine must have helped the thais.

cheers bros...... but just watch out for something else .......??????

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may the new year replenish everyone of us more money and more cheongs.

Yes good thing the supposed 2nd round of floods in Dec2010 did not come. Otherwise, all the puyings will run off south to Danok or north

Hey bro no dancers, no cayotes n no live singing or shows just a very nice club to Chilli n relax, right in front of paragon, side entrance, very very nice place for me personally I rate it the best in hat yai, better than the feng tau music in paragon, not that expensive also 1 round 10bottles of hienikien 1000baht! n last thing most waiter r guys so no push waitress best thing open till 5am
Thanks will check out Bix. Though disadvantage is Hansa area is farther from town centre compared to clubs like Ice Bar :)

Lone_Wolf
03-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Yes good thing the supposed 2nd round of floods in Dec2010 did not come. Otherwise, all the puyings will run off south to Danok or north

You spoke too soon...... this evening @ 9pm the flood waters oredi 9m above the danger level and still rising in Kota Baru town...... the waters are expected to spillover to the thai side by tomorrow evening.

Keep your fingers crossed it won't reach Hatyai. :D

Outstation
03-01-2011, 10:33 AM

Thanks will check out Bix. Though disadvantage is Hansa area is farther from town centre compared to clubs like Ice Bar :)

hey bro is quite ok from lee garden plaxa by tuk tuk only 20bht only, I didnt get to check out ice bar but heard they got live band n all ok ah?

oozeman
03-01-2011, 06:16 PM

Bro compared to the girls in kiss lounge, would you say Sky provide classier girls?
Am going this 20th, any bros interested to join? There are 3 of us and we would be playing a round of golf on the 21st. Any golfers? We are 3 ball so short of 1. PM me if any1 is interested.

waimian
03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
My 1st post here and 1st time cheong hatyai alone.
Usually i cheong golok but abit boring so plan to spend a day at hatyai.
Went there from golok to hatyai by van that cost me 180Bath and took 3 hour to reach.
Reach there around 10am took bike to Golden Crown hotel to check in.
Bike cost me 20bath and room 890bath.
After bath straight to find girl, take bike tell him go to channivet soi 2 and stooped in front of farm Pizza.
Book a girl there paying Rm200 because i havent chg Rm to Bath and the okt agree it.
I asked the okt that i will go with the girl together coz im alone and he agree it too.
Straight to have lunch then back to hotel.
Almost all my journey i took bike.....=)
Night time i go Sultan that was beside paragon, the girl i book decline to go at 1st. I manage to ask her accompany.
The reason she dun like go is because there were alot thai people and most of them are student and from rich family that they would look down at her.
Dunno she tell truth anot.....
My trip only 1 day 1 night,

Sorry for my broken english....hope to cheong again hatyai not alone but with bro at here.

acmilan
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Bro compared to the girls in kiss lounge, would you say Sky provide classier girls?
Am going this 20th, any bros interested to join? There are 3 of us and we would be playing a round of golf on the 21st. Any golfers? We are 3 ball so short of 1. PM me if any1 is interested.

LOL, think he means See Kim Yong or SKY- the chicken farms (called karaoke) near Hatyai Garden Home Hotel where Kiss Lounge is. SKY is open from morning and for those who want to get gal (1500 to 2000 b for Overnite) early whereas Kiss is classier and more expensive and open at nite from 8pm. To each their own- I am more of a lounger than a farmer so I do prefer Kiss Lounge :D

acmilan
03-01-2011, 08:16 PM
BTW, while on subject of SKY there used to be a nice lounge called SKY Lounge year ago on 12th floor of Pink Hotel which has since closed. That was nice place- had nice band with strip shows and hostesses with see through tops sitting in a row.

Anyway was at Pink Hotel recently and went to Pink Lady massage but did not find sweet gals so came down one floor and saw a cafe called Pink Cafe. They had many dancers/ singers in bikinis and had all kinds of shows much like those at FRD in Florida Hotel or those in Danok like Wonderland. Heard friend tell me that barfine is 1000 b from 1130pm and 2000b if you book dancer/singer before 1130pm to go out. ST and LT have to separately pay the gal if she agree to go to your room. Tot the barfine is very high when compared to NEP or SC in Bkk which is only 600b regardless of what time you book the gal out.
Can anyone who has been there confirm the prices/ barfine? Thanks :D

oozeman
04-01-2011, 09:40 PM
LOL, think he means See Kim Yong or SKY- the chicken farms (called karaoke) near Hatyai Garden Home Hotel where Kiss Lounge is. SKY is open from morning and for those who want to get gal (1500 to 2000 b for Overnite) early whereas Kiss is classier and more expensive and open at nite from 8pm. To each their own- I am more of a lounger than a farmer so I do prefer Kiss Lounge :D

Thanks bro for the clarification. If no one check out bar cafe b4 I do, I will write something here. Will be there on the 20th.

oozeman
04-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Sorry double posting, and connot find the delete button.

Outstation
05-01-2011, 01:33 AM

hey bro sorry but cant comment on kiss lounge coz i didnt get to going there, i did go to wai ping hotel girls very syt very pretty 3500bht at first i thgouht was xpensive but looking back now its worth it coz i went to sc heritige and girls were very bad well not worth the 5k asking price, with sky there is 1 particular place with lots of young girls some very nice but with them u gotta b young and handsome b4 they will consider u and if ur not and they take u dont expect much coz prices in sky was around 2-2.5k depending who u go with. if u do just want a good time maybe go wai ping have a look and go for st for 1700bht and then go places like BIX and there will be a lot of girls there, dont listen to shit like lots of FL in paragon coz wen i was there i saw sweet fuck all. me being a bit on the younger side of 30 wen we went into BIX there was a lot of girls sitting around having a good time and on our last nite made frens with some and a lot asked us but we didnt ask for pricing

The Oracle
05-01-2011, 02:33 AM
and then go places like BIX and there will be a lot of girls there, dont listen to shit like lots of FL in paragon coz wen i was there i saw sweet fuck all. me being a bit on the younger side of 30 wen we went into BIX there was a lot of girls sitting around having a good time and on our last nite made frens with some and a lot asked us but we didnt ask for pricing

bro, care to enlighten me where or what is BIX? i see liao blur blur ler...:o

whatsmyname
05-01-2011, 03:19 AM
will be extending my stay till the 4th... bro dun worri take note...:)

any bros coming ????bro dun worri u want to come???
:D:D

Sawadee

Bro I am going on a quick mission tomorrow on 5-8 are you still there if so let me know... need big bro to bring/show me lobang

Anyothers there can join?

thx!!

etct88
05-01-2011, 09:39 AM

.... me, too.......:o

Outstation
05-01-2011, 10:08 AM

Rite next to paragon bro, u will c a big BIX sign as ur walking towards paragon, entrance is from the side, interior very nice an IN! White all-round

Pearl
05-01-2011, 06:07 PM
.... me, too.......:o

Me three :D

cheonglah
05-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Me three :D

Me For? :D

Me Forgot I think around Hansa area

cheonglah
05-01-2011, 07:07 PM
You spoke too soon...... this evening @ 9pm the flood waters oredi 9m above the danger level and still rising in Kota Baru town...... the waters are expected to spillover to the thai side by tomorrow evening.

Keep your fingers crossed it won't reach Hatyai. :D

Luckily ok leh. No need to swim now In Hatyai :) Let's hope it stays that way

cheonglah
05-01-2011, 07:09 PM
hey bro is quite ok from lee garden plaxa by tuk tuk only 20bht only, I didnt get to check out ice bar but heard they got live band n all ok ah?

Yes, it closes late compared to other places and it near town centre
http://www.bluekissicebar.com/en/ :)

Pearl
05-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Rite next to paragon bro, u will c a big BIX sign as ur walking towards paragon, entrance is from the side, interior very nice an IN! White all-round

Swee swee.. i ask my Korkor Apek to bring me there.. hopefully he agrees :p

CheongKa
05-01-2011, 10:07 PM

bro, prepare for hatyai trip? :P

etct88
06-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Swee swee.. i ask my Korkor Apek to bring me there.. hopefully he agrees :p

Chun bo..... I come and pick you up and send you back, sui bo? But only one condition, I don't really can drink beer:o, but I can buy you Regency.....:p:D

Pearl
06-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Chun bo..... I come and pick you up and send you back, sui bo? But only one condition, I don't really can drink beer:o, but I can buy you Regency.....D

Walan... so good to me....very "Gam Dong" :D

Let me clear my overseas stint first.. Nowadays have to go China every month until biz stabilize.

Thanks again!!.. kopi on you, alcohol on me. :p

etct88
06-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Walan... so good to me....very "Gam Dong" :D

Let me clear my overseas stint first.. Nowadays have to go China every month until biz stabilize.

Thanks again!!.. kopi on you, alcohol on me. :p

good good, irish kopi O..... we can drink at the Post or BIX (if we can find):p

can forget about that cipek friend......

ps, he told me shoik shiok sexxion with H..... knn....:(

cheonglah
06-01-2011, 04:29 PM
(

Wah didn't know Post Laser have Irish kopi also :D
Hard to find good coffee outlets in Hatyai since no Starbucks or Coffeeworld.
I go to the Chinese restaurant next to The Pubb (opposite Odeon) or that small coffee cafe opposite Deep Point :D

BlueDragon193
06-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Chun bo..... I come and pick you up and send you back, sui bo? But only one condition, I don't really can drink beer:o, but I can buy you Regency.

Walan... so good to me....very "Gam Dong"

Thanks again!!.. kopi on you, alcohol on me.

good good, irish kopi O..... we can drink at the Post or BIX (if we can find)

Me also want too....only drink ginger tea.:D

etct88
06-01-2011, 05:01 PM

chun bo..... :p:D

Outstation
06-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Any bro in HY staying at lee garden possible to get Chan tours telephone for me? Would luje to book room for cny trip! Got thai virus can't stop thinking about HY so gotta head back!

Pearl
06-01-2011, 11:36 PM

No problem la...we blind blind also can find nehneh wan..:D

Let our chipek friend enjoy himself.. I always tell him, previous life he must have been a gigolo :p... This life he gets to REVENGE

Pearl
06-01-2011, 11:37 PM

Can can.. everybody also welcomed..

toilet$50
07-01-2011, 02:06 AM

Bro Pearl..can i join in:)

whatsmyname
07-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Any bro in HY staying at lee garden possible to get Chan tours telephone for me? Would luje to book room for cny trip! Got thai virus can't stop thinking about HY so gotta head back!

Hi Bro, I'm at HY now.. here's for your info.

[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d0cfb6a00b.jpg] (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?d0cfb6a00b.jpg)

Outstation
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM

[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d0cfb6a00b.jpg] (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?d0cfb6a00b.jpg)
hey bro thanks a lot for your help!!!

acmilan
08-01-2011, 04:08 AM

hey bro thanks a lot for your help!!!

My goodness. Bro Whatsmyname took lengths to scan the namecard of CHan Travel. So you must know how to "cho nang" (Be a man). :rolleyes: You should at least buy him a drink mah. If he just point you to a website link that is easy but he took trouble to get namecard and then scan and then upload into freeimagehosting again.. Wow :D

Outstation
08-01-2011, 09:25 PM
My goodness. Bro Whatsmyname took lengths to scan the namecard of CHan Travel. So you must know how to "cho nang" (Be a man). :rolleyes: You should at least buy him a drink mah. If he just point you to a website link that is easy but he took trouble to get namecard and then scan and then upload into freeimagehosting again.. Wow :D
couldnt agree more with u bro! im heading back on cny prob get there around 11th bro whatsmyname come 2nd round? any other bros going at that time i dont mind buy u a drink also :P

acmilan
09-01-2011, 11:09 PM
couldnt agree more with u bro! im heading back on cny prob get there around 11th bro whatsmyname come 2nd round? any other bros going at that time i dont mind buy u a drink also :P

That is more like it. Thanks for open invitation for drinks on you. May be able to join and many bros, seniors, old birds may want to join also. All interested bros please sign up below :D

List of bros going for Outstation's free drinks party :D
1)ACMilan
2)
3)
4)
5)

BlueDragon193
10-01-2011, 10:20 AM
chun bo..... :p:D

Yes...uncle.:D

Thanks.:)

Pearl
10-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes...uncle.:D

Thanks.:)

Bro..dont have to thank me.. me small insignificant dust compared to Etct88.:p

He is my apek taikor

alphalaw
12-01-2011, 07:26 PM
1)ACMilan
2)Alphalaw (in march if u r there!) :p:p
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Outstation
15-01-2011, 12:04 AM
hey bros need help with lee garden hotel what are the thoughts from previous bros staying there and price? also any one stayed in the suites? price also? thanks

deadman
16-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi All,

need some advice on which hotel to stay.. the last time i went to hatyai was with some uncles abt 8 yrs back.. i dont recall the name of the hotel..

basically, the hotel we stay @ 2nd floor, provide massage service (clean), u can actually select ger like a fish tank to massage for u.. i feel the massage quite good & authentic..

Any expert over here can advice the name of that hotel or other hotel that provide such service? Does Golden Crown has this service?

pokka02
16-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi All,

need some advice on which hotel to stay.. the last time i went to hatyai was with some uncles abt 8 yrs back.. i dont recall the name of the hotel..

basically, the hotel we stay @ 2nd floor, provide massage service (clean), u can actually select ger like a fish tank to massage for u.. i feel the massage quite good & authentic..

Any expert over here can advice the name of that hotel or other hotel that provide such service? Does Golden Crown has this service?

i think the hotel which you stayed is Sakura Grand View

deadman
17-01-2011, 10:16 PM
i think the hotel which you stayed is Sakura Grand View

i see. thanks.
By they way, what do you guys think of golden crown or golden crown plaza hotel? better than the sakura view?
got the level 2 massage service?

oozeman
19-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Will be in Hatyai tomorrow 20/1 till Sat. PM me if anyone wants to Cheong together, to bros that are permanently stationed there, you are most welcome to join. There are 3 of us and we will be golfing on Friday.

vlad_impaler
20-01-2011, 02:07 AM
HI,

Anyone knows where to get good postrate massage in HAT YAI?

jnudes
22-01-2011, 04:58 AM
I am planning to visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days. My last visit to Hatyai was Dec 2002 and I have forgotten almost every part of it. I am looking for one experienced cheong buddy who can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place well.

He must know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stay. This is a necessity as I simply don't have the guts to travel alone as this would exposed myself greatly to money cheating and even robbing! Therefore having an experienced companion would give me extra security. My last cheong buddy was from Penang and I have lost contact with him.

Another requirement is we would depart by coach from Singapore or JB. Go together and come back together. In terms of food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own. For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me direct as I seldom check into this thread. Do not post here as I will not reply back.

To be fair to everyone I am only seeking one person on this trip. Therefore if I can get response I will follow 'first come first serve' rule, if I get more than one responses. If I do not get any replies I will consider the trip to be cancelled. Our meeting point will be either at Singapore or JB, wherever it suit both of us. I'm a Malaysian Chinese not from JB or SG but will fly to JB. I'm serius here so for interested bros I hope you are too.

jacobsgoh
22-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Is there a age limit and/or looks requirements, any habit forbid?.

handyman1977
22-01-2011, 09:46 PM
there is a hotel got (SEXY SHOW) on level 3 and on level 2 there is a cafa which sit lots of pretty girls outside, dose anyone know which hotel is it?

jnudes
22-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Is there a age limit and/or looks requirements, any habit forbid?.

Age is not a problem even if you are 60 year old man. I have seen from my very own eyes a retired man 60 year old ++ having breakfast with a young farm lady in Hat Yai. Even our tuk tuk driver was impressed that he still got energy to bonk.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties. PM me your email and I give you mine. Then I forward my picture to you and you do the same. After that we will decide whether to accept or reject each other.

If accepted then we will proceed with the booking procedure and discuss the date of departure. I am looking at 3 night 4 day, depart 28th June return 2nd July. As for forbidden activities are you referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?

I can tolerate alcohol drinking and smoking man as most cheonging man will do it. But if there are other activities not mentioned above please let me know. For ecstasy and gambling well if you are one I just need more information about it.

Lastly of course I will make a guidelines such as we cheonging brothers are there strictly for pleasure purposes only and illegal activities such as drug trafficking is not allowed. We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

And to make sure you are trusted and reliable person I also need to check your points as a SBF member. The more points you have the more likely I will accept you. This is to avoid possible fraud, scams, false identity, cheating when going for the tour together. If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip. So for bros that are not serious and genuine pls do not PM me, don't waste each other time here OK. Thanks.

Cupnoodle
22-01-2011, 11:15 PM
...visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days.I can.
...can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place wellI can.
...know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stayI can.
...depart by coach from Singapore I can
...food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own I don't need your money.
...referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?...alcohol drinking and smoking...I don't take drug and alcohol nor gamble and smoke
...For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me...If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip...My question to you, why should anyone PM to you for?

jnudes
22-01-2011, 11:32 PM
I can.
I can.
I can.
I can
I don't need your money.
I don't take drug and alcohol nor gamble and smoke
My question to you, why should anyone PM to you for?

I'm just looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg, not to be seen by others.

Cupnoodle
23-01-2011, 02:00 AM
...looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg...

A PM of course is private messenge. Maybe you should look for your own friend to be your buddy for any reason, rather than meeting stranger from net. At first look at your stated criteria, one might thought that you are going to hire a tour guide or something. If someone fulfil your stated conditions, wonder what is reason he would want to follow you to have fun? Please do make sensible judgement and your request might spark a flame.

Have fun :cool:

klguylate30s
23-01-2011, 03:09 AM
I'm just looking for a cheong buddy and the reason I ask for PM is to make sure it is a private msg, not to be seen by others.

No offence meant ya bro but your original posting sounds :D like you're a condescending type so perhaps you could try to empathise how the reader of your post will feel once he has read it! To be honest your post is a zapping magnet! :p Again no offence ya just sharing my personal thoughts!

etct88
23-01-2011, 04:37 AM
...visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days.

I can.

I also can, anytime.... by then I would have made at least 4 trip. June is crew holidays?

...can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place well

I can.

I also can, but not as well. If I can converse well, I would be a translator, and then I charge

...know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stay

I can.

I also can, arrange for farm stay, pig farm, etc

...depart by coach from Singapore

I can

I also can, but never do it before, I normally drive. But then don't think people want to share the petrol and toll..... not to mention tayar wear.

...food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own

I don't need your money.

I drive myself, feed myself, fark on my own, so far no one ever pay for me.

...referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?...alcohol drinking and smoking...

Headache take a drug call Panadol, cough mixture have alcohol, life is a gamble, have been smoking other's people smoke.

...For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me...If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip...

don't know who mafan here. I prefer to have cup of noodle with a friend, less mafan:p :D

jnudes
23-01-2011, 05:10 AM
No offence meant ya bro but your original posting sounds :D like you're a condescending type so perhaps you could try to empathise how the reader of your post will feel once he has read it! To be honest your post is a zapping magnet! :p Again no offence ya just sharing my personal thoughts!

I do apologise for my 'serious tone' of posting and after checking I do realize it is like seeking a 'tour guide' for my trip. Thanks bro for correcting me. And as for private message to be honest I am not very familiar with that. It is called private message but when I checked mine other members when visited my profile can view my message too.

To hire a tour guide I'm sure the tuk tuk drivers are more than qualified as they will receive commissions in the end. I don't mind to go there alone but I know I am lack in communication especially in Thai, Hokkien and Cantonese. And another thing I notice is they could easily up the prices if they want to since I don't speak their language and also a foreigner.

You are right bro Cupnoodle, going travelling with a online stranger is risky and if I depend on my Mandarin, Malay and English skills in Hat Yai, well, I will be expecting some sort of communication breakdown over there unless if the farm lady or papasan knows how to communicate in Malay and the same goes with the tuk tuk driver.

Another worry is of course theft. During my stay in Betong last time, my Penang buddy has no worries leaving his wallet on the table, even with thousands inside. He is an easy going type, even with the farm lady inside the hotel room with him. He has no worries of the girl stealing the money from his wallet and never checked and looking confident throughout the journey.

But for me I am different from him. I would watch my wallet most of the times while I stay in Thailand. I really wish I could emulate him and his style. In fact I can travel to Betong alone and stay there instead of Hat Yai as it is much nearer. Betong is situated on the hill and quite cool, and it is a small town rather than Hat Yai, a city.

Therefore, after thorough consideration I decided to cancel my trip to Hat Yai this June considering I am a newbie and the probably of getting cheated is quite high especially when travelling alone. I'm not scared of travelling alone, in fact I truly enjoyed it but dealing with communication barrier in a foreign land and possible wallet theft will be a major headache.

For interested bros I'm really sorry for the cancellation, perhaps I should learn to be brave and not depend on other people while travelling, this is the lesson that I learnt today. :)

BlueDragon193
23-01-2011, 11:13 AM
...visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days.

I can.

I also can, anytime.... by then I would have made at least 4 trip. June is crew holidays?

...can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place well

I can.

I also can, but not as well. If I can converse well, I would be a translator, and then I charge

...know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stay

I can.

I also can, arrange for farm stay, pig farm, etc

...depart by coach from Singapore

I can

I also can, but never do it before, I normally drive. But then don't think people want to share the petrol and toll..... not to mention tayar wear.

...food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own

I don't need your money.

I drive myself, feed myself, fark on my own, so far no one ever pay for me.

...referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?...alcohol drinking and smoking...

Headache take a drug call Panadol, cough mixture have alcohol, life is a gamble, have been smoking other's people smoke.

...For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me...If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip...

don't know who mafan here. I prefer to have cup of noodle with a friend, less mafan:p :D

You guys so funny....55555555555555

jacobsgoh
23-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Age is not a problem even if you are 60 year old man. I have seen from my very own eyes a retired man 60 year old ++ having breakfast with a young farm lady in Hat Yai. Even our tuk tuk driver was impressed that he still got energy to bonk.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties. PM me your email and I give you mine. Then I forward my picture to you and you do the same. After that we will decide whether to accept or reject each other.

If accepted then we will proceed with the booking procedure and discuss the date of departure. I am looking at 3 night 4 day, depart 28th June return 2nd July. As for forbidden activities are you referring to ecstasy taking and gambling?

I can tolerate alcohol drinking and smoking man as most cheonging man will do it. But if there are other activities not mentioned above please let me know. For ecstasy and gambling well if you are one I just need more information about it.

Lastly of course I will make a guidelines such as we cheonging brothers are there strictly for pleasure purposes only and illegal activities such as drug trafficking is not allowed. We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

And to make sure you are trusted and reliable person I also need to check your points as a SBF member. The more points you have the more likely I will accept you. This is to avoid possible fraud, scams, false identity, cheating when going for the tour together. If I have doubts with you I reserved the right to cancel the trip. So for bros that are not serious and genuine pls do not PM me, don't waste each other time here OK. Thanks.

About the same as my last job interview twenty{20} odd years ago; FYI i am 70years old and i do mix with poeple around age 30, rich and poor, none behave like you do.

BMW X5
23-01-2011, 08:19 PM
About the same as my last job interview twenty{20} odd years ago; FYI i am 70years old and i do mix with poeple around age 30, rich and poor, none behave like you do.

That is becos he thinks he is the only prince charming here and therefore its a privilege to go with him.

yinyang
23-01-2011, 10:01 PM
perhaps I should learn to be brave and not depend on other people while travelling, this is the lesson that I learnt today. :)
Your last line said it ALL. Yours ran like a classified, with requirements of some1 to hold your hand! And says a LOT about you. Why would any stranger owe you that favour to come forward (unless it's a commercial transaction, or ironically a scam?!):rolleyes:

If you cannot handle a simple outing to Hdy (with or without some1 to hold your hand), how to handle life's greater challenges?:eek:

Grow UP. Small wonder you got flak here:(

naemlo
23-01-2011, 10:12 PM
To be fair to everyone I am only seeking one person on this trip.

I don't have problem with looks too but I still think it's better we exchange pic before any decision is made for the best of interest of both parties.

We shall always be together during meals, hanging out, discos, massage, karaoke, shopping, etc with or without our girls around.

Sounded like a classified looking for a male partner to tour together. I find it uneasy to exchange pic and sticking to a man all the time. :D

Anyway, good luck to u.

pokka02
23-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Hatyai become gayland liao:confused:

jacobsgoh
23-01-2011, 10:50 PM
That is becos he thinks he is the only prince charming here and therefore its a privilege to go with him.

He missed out something, he didn't ask to see the wouldbe cheong partner's bank statement.

etct88
24-01-2011, 01:19 AM

Uncle relax...... if I call you Uncle, all my nephews call you granduncle, then I better call you lau shifu. They call you grand shifu....:D

all relax, ok.... Cong Xi Fa Cai... may the rabbit bring in the bunnies.... :p

localhunter
24-01-2011, 01:21 AM
its time go down to Hatyai and hunt some bunnies to bonk .. for the spirit of gong xi fa cai !!

what the heck .. its Rabbit year !! :eek:

sibaysong4u
24-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Sounded like a classified looking for a male partner to tour together. I find it uneasy to exchange pic and sticking to a man all the time. :D

Anyway, good luck to u.

Ts post at the wrong forum, he should post at www.trewy.com response confirm good.:D

Andoo
24-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Another worry is of course theft. During my stay in Betong last time, my Penang buddy has no worries leaving his wallet on the table, even with thousands inside. He is an easy going type, even with the farm lady inside the hotel room with him. He has no worries of the girl stealing the money from his wallet and never checked and looking confident throughout the journey.

But for me I am different from him. I would watch my wallet most of the times while I stay in Thailand. I really wish I could emulate him and his style. In fact I can travel to Betong alone and stay there instead of Hat Yai as it is much nearer. Betong is situated on the hill and quite cool, and it is a small town rather than Hat Yai, a city.

There is one item in most hotels at Hatyai and that's called "safe box".

any amount can be kept in it with your own pin number and I had no problem keeping my cash in it during my last trip.

Are you bringing few hundred thousand dollars up? If scare then stay home to pcc lor.

darkjapangel
25-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Dear Bros of SBF,

Would like to know if Diamond Plaza Hotel is clean and good. Please advise.

Or if bros here got any good recommendation for cheap and good hotels.

Thanks in advance.

godrik
25-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Now a days good one no cheap, cheap one no good.

Maybe you can find one good and cheap one in--- Haadyai " the golden years " thread

localhunter
26-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Dear Bros of SBF,

Thanks in advance.

cheap doesnt mean good .. i would suggest go to Mayflower or New season :D

etct88
26-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Dear Bros of SBF,

Thanks in advance.

Diamond Hotel is pretty old, appear clean, good is subjective. Being old, some rooms also come with free companionship.................:p

Q. What is cheap?
A. Subjective

Q. What is good?
A. Subjective

Q. What is cheap and good?
A. No such thing......

Cong Xi Fa Cai............... may the rabbit bring in the bunnies....:p

naemlo
26-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Being old, some rooms also come with free companionship.................:p

Jing jing lor.... I dun mind a free SYT companionship na.

etct88
26-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Jing jing lor.... I dun mind a free SYT companionship na.

jin jin, mai koh hok.... koh hok, mai dee, took ngar lok......;)

So all you have to do is wait till midnight, no need to pre-book. Just make sure you go to the correct room.

Normally long hair, feet above ground, make love suck you dry....:p

next time you going, I let you know the room....... hint hint, high floor, corner room....:D

naemlo
26-01-2011, 07:35 PM

This is good.... I just love to be sucked dry.... :D

darkjapangel
26-01-2011, 08:15 PM
wow...come with free companionship.................that means i got avoid at all cost liao...thanks for the info.

In that case, anyone got any good recommendation for hotels under ard S$50-70 per night?

etct88
27-01-2011, 01:37 AM
wow...come with free companionship.................that means i got avoid at all cost liao...thanks for the info.

In that case, anyone got any good recommendation for hotels under ard S$50-70 per night?

Florida Hotel SGD$24

Hatyai Garden Homes Hotel SGD $26
(this hotel have Kiss Lounge, can book hi so gals, SGD $150 overnight, mostly can speak good English)

Winstar SGD $ 22

The above 3 hotels no need purchase vouchers in advance. Just call and make your booking.

Playman2
27-01-2011, 04:53 PM
jin jin, mai koh hok.... koh hok, mai dee, took ngar lok......;)

So all you have to do is wait till midnight, no need to pre-book. Just make sure you go to the correct room.

next time you going, I let you know the room....... hint hint, high floor, corner room....:D

Sure boh...why nobody sucks me one....:p

chicken_rice
28-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Just back not long from hdy and had a terrible exp with a gal from kiss lounge. Name Ana. After I book her she tell me lots of excuse to go here And there. Came back with bloodshot eyes And looked high. Cnf is some kind of addict. No interest to make love also. Paid so much for a golden pussy cum drug addict... no more kiss lounge for me. Phui... sorry for the rant....

etct88
29-01-2011, 01:03 AM

are you sure? always have puying sucking you, cipek....:mad:

so when you going to have pizza? sometime in Mar? :p

BlueDragon193
29-01-2011, 10:44 AM

So, when can we have some chai yen together..:D

naemlo
29-01-2011, 10:47 AM
So, when can we have some chai yen together..:D

Why dun u ask, arh nam together in a pool n rubbing each other's back :eek: :D

Playman2
29-01-2011, 10:23 PM
are you sure? always have puying sucking you, cipek....:mad:

so when you going to have pizza? sometime in Mar? :p

March will be a prefect timing to have pizza...hahahah!:D

Playman2
29-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Diamond Hotel is pretty old, appear clean, good is subjective. Being old, some rooms also come with free companionship.................:p

Q. What is cheap?
A. Subjective

Q. What is good?
A. Subjective

Q. What is cheap and good?
A. No such thing......

Cong Xi Fa Cai............... may the rabbit bring in the bunnies....:p

That hotel is reasonable nice hotel but meant for more mature people with less puying walking in and out.

A but old....use to be my once upon a time favourite before Mayflower and New Session exists.:D

Lone_Wolf
30-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Just back not long from hdy and had a terrible exp with a gal from kiss lounge. Name Ana. After I book her she tell me lots of excuse to go here And there. Came back with bloodshot eyes And looked high. Cnf is some kind of addict. No interest to make love also. Paid so much for a golden pussy cum drug addict... no more kiss lounge for me. Phui... sorry for the rant....

Hatyai / Dannok is no go area for cheongsters oredi due to the high prices and "attitude" :mad: ....... you should have changed your itinery to AC :p

dc7176
30-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Hatyai / Dannok is no go area for cheongsters oredi due to the high prices and "attitude" :mad: ....... you should have changed your itinery to AC :p

pardon me, may I know where is AC??

Xdecepticon
30-01-2011, 10:46 AM
That hotel is reasonable nice hotel but meant for more mature people with less puying walking in and out.

A but old....use to be my once upon a time favourite before Mayflower and New Session exists.:D

Yes! Tats the spirit!

Welcome aboard...again! :p;):D

BMW X5
30-01-2011, 10:53 AM

Bro I am not sure about New season. Getting a bit run down the last time I stayed there. Maybe some bro here can recommend newer hotels.

chicken_rice
30-01-2011, 12:30 PM

I was naive thinking that by paying premium price will get premium service, but it seems that sky girls are much worth it. These so called "hi-so" girls you can forget about service. This Ana had given me an unforgettable experience that i don't wanna mention much, i have never exp something like that in LOS. This type of nonsense only happens in Riau islands.

Another better option is get a SKY girl and bring her go saloon do up and buy some "hi-so" dress for her lah haha.

Found another review regarding kiss lounge
http://asianchikas.thumblogger.com/home/log/2009/06/fr--kiss-music-lounge.html

darkjapangel
30-01-2011, 04:17 PM
How about Golden Crown Plaza?

Any bros stayed there before?

sex crusader
30-01-2011, 11:45 PM

Bro, i think he meant AC- Angeles City in Philipine.Me also long time no cheong Hatyaii liao...spend most of my time cheong 'Deng Shua" nowadays!:D U should try, very addictive!:p

Kanimi
31-01-2011, 12:07 AM

Bro, now cheong Thailand hills :p

madmaster
31-01-2011, 10:12 AM
I was naive thinking that by paying premium price will get premium service, but it seems that sky girls are much worth it. These so called "hi-so" girls you can forget about service.
Another better option is get a SKY girl and bring her go saloon do up and buy some "hi-so" dress for her lah haha.

Found another review regarding kiss lounge
http://asianchikas.thumblogger.com/home/log/2009/06/fr--kiss-music-lounge.html

Again u will also be naive to think tat if u book a ger fr SKY u'll bound to get top notch service. :rolleyes:

finn2046
31-01-2011, 10:18 PM
hi,
any bro going HY on 11 ~ 13 Feb 2011?

Wish all Bro 恭喜发财 :) 发发发

hidrochronic
02-02-2011, 10:37 PM
hi,
any bro going HY on 11 ~ 13 Feb 2011?

Wish all Bro 恭喜发财 :) 发发发

hey, i'll be there with a buddy from feb12 to 15...:D

freezone
03-02-2011, 07:13 AM

AC=Angeles City, about 2hrs north of Manila by bus.
or it could mean AC=Atlantic City in New Jersey, USA
Since NJ is not known for hookers and bars then being Sherlock Holmes that only leaves Angeles City. Pure deductive reasoning my dear Watson.:D

Lone_Wolf
03-02-2011, 02:26 PM
AC=Angeles City, about 2hrs north of Manila by bus.
or it could mean AC=Atlantic City in New Jersey, USA
Since NJ is not known for hookers and bars then being Sherlock Holmes that only leaves Angeles City. Pure deductive reasoning my dear Watson.:D

Maybe next time we refer to AC as Balibago then less people get confused. :D

raymondlim346
05-02-2011, 03:06 AM
hi,any 1 know how to go to bentong from KL.i only know from KL go danok n hatyai.tks

ProfessorOokami
05-02-2011, 06:15 AM
hi,any 1 know how to go to bentong from KL.i only know from KL go danok n hatyai.tks

Go by Karak Highway and veer off after the second toll. 555+++:D

freezone
05-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Maybe next time we refer to AC as Balibago then less people get confused. :D

Ha ha, maybe not.
If we try using Balibago instead, we may lose another half of our audience asking Balibago:confused:

ProfessorOokami
05-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Ha ha, maybe not.
If we try using Balibago instead, we may lose another half of our audience asking Balibago:confused:

Use "Clark Airbase" as what Air Asia states in its flight schedule as a destination to where Air Asia flies.

etct88
06-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Use "Clark Airbase" as what Air Asia states in its flight schedule as a destination to where Air Asia flies.

'crow valley'.....:p ...it's a code...:D

Playman2
08-02-2011, 10:44 AM

You want to go to Betong or Bentong?

Bentong - a town in Pahang Malaysia
Betong - Border town with Perak Malaysia (Thai side - Betong)

Which one as both are different places!:D

Playman2
08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Go by Karak Highway and veer off after the second toll. 555+++:D

Professor....I think he means Betong...hahahah!:D

ProfessorOokami
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Professor....I think he means Betong...hahahah!:D

Bro Playman2,....I was trying to pull his third leg [not that I like it] ..simply asked for a wrong destination, so he deserved a wrong answer loh ..kekeke..:D

ProfessorOokami
08-02-2011, 09:45 PM
'crow valley'.....:p ...it's a code...:D

Thanks bro etct88...Crow Valley code noted. It is still relevant and appropriate for such a place which is still a "bombing range" :D

Playman2
08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Bro Playman2,....I was trying to pull his third leg [not that I like it] ..simply asked for a wrong destination, so he deserved a wrong answer loh ..kekeke..:D

Hahaha...well no comment. By the way, there is MILF in Bentong town....Pahang Malaysia!:D:D

acmilan
10-02-2011, 02:51 AM
1)ACMilan
2)Alphalaw (in march if u r there!) :p:p
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Hey what happened to this free drinks party that bro Outstation agree to treat all bros?
No sight and sound of bro Outstation. Has he chicken out? Looks like instead of hunting chicken, he is now a hunted chicken , hehe :D

acmilan
10-02-2011, 03:24 AM
I am planning to visit Hatyai at the end of June 2011 for few days. My last visit to Hatyai was Dec 2002 and I have forgotten almost every part of it. I am looking for one experienced cheong buddy who can converse in Thai and Hokkien well, and also know the place well.

He must know where to find the farms, negotiate and also know where to stay. This is a necessity as I simply don't have the guts to travel alone as this would exposed myself greatly to money cheating and even robbing! Therefore having an experienced companion would give me extra security. My last cheong buddy was from Penang and I have lost contact with him.

Another requirement is we would depart by coach from Singapore or JB. Go together and come back together. In terms of food and drink we would split everything 50%-50%. For the girls, hotels and bus fare we pay on our own. For more information, suggestion, questions, pls PM me direct as I seldom check into this thread. Do not post here as I will not reply back.

To be fair to everyone I am only seeking one person on this trip. Therefore if I can get response I will follow 'first come first serve' rule, if I get more than one responses. If I do not get any replies I will consider the trip to be cancelled. Our meeting point will be either at Singapore or JB, wherever it suit both of us. I'm a Malaysian Chinese not from JB or SG but will fly to JB. I'm serius here so for interested bros I hope you are too.

NBCCB. Ho tu kan !!
I tot this was a joke but this arrogant SOB shithead mofo is really serious- probably thinks he is god's gift to world that it will be honor for all us poor brothers to accompany him on his trip.

Besides conmen/scammers, lawyers, politicians, reporters, another group of people I cannot stand is rude, condescending moron dheads!
OK, I know it is still CNY so shouldn't curse so much :D Gong Xi Fa Cai to all

etct88
10-02-2011, 04:08 AM
NBCCB. Ho tu kan !!
I tot this was a joke but this arrogant SOB shithead mofo is really serious- probably thinks he is god's gift to world that it will be honor for all us poor brothers to accompany him on his trip.

Besides conmen/scammers, lawyers, politicians, reporters, another group of people I cannot stand is rude, condescending moron dheads!

Bro, it's only a classified ad. No respond needed.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I wouldn't fit the bill.:o

Kong Hei Fatt Choy to you....:D

veme
11-02-2011, 08:45 PM
any brothers in hatyai tmr? i be there from tmr till 15feb.. would be happy to be able to meet up with any of u guys for party... hope to see u guys.. cheers

Cupnoodle
12-02-2011, 12:24 AM
any brothers in hatyai tmr? ... would be happy to be able to meet up with any of u guys for party...

What is "tmr"? Could not find it in the List of Abbreviations & Acronyms Used in SBF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=4215179#post4215179).

Do you have any requirement to inform the willing party upfront? i.e. need to speak Thai and Hokkien well, food and drink must split 50%-50%, must exchange picture first before meet up, etc. :cool:

Have fun ;)

veme
12-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Tmr mean tomorrow sorry I not clear.I be taking tiger there later on 12feb.no requirement we can all make friend n have fun together

Francis85
13-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Anyone going on 24 March till 27 March 2011, i am going to hat yai, hope to meet some meet up some brothers there........

acid_rxz
13-02-2011, 10:00 PM
will be there on 22march to 25march bro Francis85 so u wan still can meet up for last night

dddd68sg
13-02-2011, 11:30 PM
i am going there on 21st to 27th feb

LeMans
14-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Lets tok bout food in hadyai, my favourite roast pork, pig organ soup plus pig trotters at 清姐.. And wanton mee beside the school opp sakurai mai.. And saweei•s black pepper crab and log terrace deep fried pork trotters..

Besides that its the chicks tat suits diff ppl.. I belive taste buds are common:cool:

shall we share gd food in hdy place haha

and some popular place most bros go last time is samilia, ex but ok food.

Can try gan eng , cheap and ok but average taste wif fast serving..

Pls share places we shall visit for good food .. Kum sia..

Any bros care to share? Just bored of q and a session lolz

LeMans
14-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Btw happy v day to all bros and cheongsters, anyone in hdy can do florist service to wl * terak* tmr..

I nd to send a bouquet of flowers over to friend ktv at chv soi 2 :)

pls pm me thanks :p

yinyang
14-02-2011, 12:27 PM
anyone in hdy can do florist service to wl * terak* tmr.. I nd to send a bouquet of flowers over to friend ktv at chv soi 2 :)

Best bouquet is Western Union +555 (pulling your leg only...):p;)

LeMans
14-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Best bouquet is Western Union +555 (pulling your leg only...):p;)

Yes bro yinyang more practical:)

darkjapangel
14-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Any bros here have the Mayflower hotel contact nos/email?

I am flying over end of Feb and wanna book a room.

Thanks in advance.

Playman2
14-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Any bros here have the Mayflower hotel contact nos/email?

I am flying over end of Feb and wanna book a room.

Thanks in advance.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/philuknet/map3-1.gif

Address: 150 Sangchan Road, Hat Yai, Songkhla, 90110
Map: Map 3
Telephone: +66 (0)74 234888, +66 (0)74 230120
Fax: +66 (0)74 236555
E-mail: [email protected]
Rate: Standard (Double/Twin) Bt990, Suite Bt1,980 - no breakfast included.

Good choice! :D

Bangkia
14-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Lets tok bout food in hadyai, my favourite roast pork, pig organ soup plus pig trotters at 清姐.. And wanton mee beside the school opp sakurai mai.. And saweei•s black pepper crab and log terrace deep fried pork trotters..

Besides that its the chicks tat suits diff ppl.. I belive taste buds are common:cool:

shall we share gd food in hdy place haha

and some popular place most bros go last time is samilia, ex but ok food.

Can try gan eng , cheap and ok but average taste wif fast serving..

Pls share places we shall visit for good food .. Kum sia..

oh yes,the pig organs soup.never miss it everytime i am in haadyai.

my recommendation is the duck noodles near to regency.pls note tat they

only open at night.Anyway i will be in hdy from 15th to 18th feb.Any bros

there during this period ? haha maybe can meet up and go hunt for good

food !! and of course partyingggg !!!! cheers !!

FireShark
14-02-2011, 10:28 PM
NBCCB. Ho tu kan !!

Yo Bro

No need to curse and swear so much. Just ignore them.:cool:

acid_rxz
15-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Food for me is the bak buk tek in the morning near lovely tours,dry hor fun at a store somewhere near mayflower an further up and had a fried pork leg at a random "zi char" and the grilled cuttlefish which they used a machine to flattened it eating it wit the chilli they provide was best....overall food was gd and cheap and will be looking forward to it again when i visit in march

Playman2
15-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Food for me is the bak buk tek in the morning near lovely tours,dry hor fun at a store somewhere near mayflower an further up and had a fried pork leg at a random "zi char" and the grilled cuttlefish which they used a machine to flattened it eating it wit the chilli they provide was best....overall food was gd and cheap and will be looking forward to it again when i visit in march

Personally the Bak Kut Teh in Hatyai still not up to the standard yet.....but the Kaw Ka Moo is very good (pig leg rice):D

bestbest
15-02-2011, 04:32 PM
What about these..

- bbq crabs (bbq over charcoal and very nice bbq smell/taste...my perennial favorite whether at hdy or bkk)..bestbestbestbest
- fish sauce sliced chilli garlic pieces thai style fried kang kong...bestbestbest
- bbq big head prawns (steamed not as tasty)..bestbestbest
- crispy roti prata with condensed milk (breakfast or tea item)..bestbestbest
- fried tamarind chicken tights...bestbestbest.
- fried chicken skins..bestbest
- fried garlic pork ribs..bestbest
- giant size half cooked hums (caution..take it with liquor or hot drink)...best only.
- bigger than normal raw oysters (caution as above)..best only.

ppoon
15-02-2011, 08:28 PM
newbie here- may i also join - travel alone 23-25 March

ppoon
15-02-2011, 08:32 PM
will be there on 22march to 25march bro Francis85 so u wan still can meet up for last night
may i also join u guys - will be there from 23-25 March - 1st timer!

Francis85
15-02-2011, 09:45 PM

25 March my birthday Brother..... Maybe wanna meet up at Kiss Channel.... I will be there.....

Francis85
15-02-2011, 09:50 PM
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/philuknet/map3-1.gif

Address: 150 Sangchan Road, Hat Yai, Songkhla, 90110
Map: Map 3
Telephone: +66 (0)74 234888, +66 (0)74 230120
Fax: +66 (0)74 236555
E-mail: [email protected]
Rate: Standard (Double/Twin) Bt990, Suite Bt1,980 - no breakfast included.

Good choice! :D

Remember to get vouchers more cheaper this way......

Playman2
20-02-2011, 04:47 AM
If it is a festival sessions then call to make booking first then get the voucher later of which will secure you a room rather then no room available for that day.:D

undress
26-02-2011, 09:41 AM
prenn update more about hadnyai....
tq

taxi69
26-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Juz reached 2day,change $ near Lee Garden Plaza,rate was 23.85b to S$1.
Staying at Sing Golden Place Hotel,850b for a rm(with voucher),behind Sakura Hotel(abt 5 mins walk).

Cupnoodle
26-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Juz reached 2day,change $ near Lee Garden Plaza,rate was 23.85b to S$1.
Staying at Sing Golden Place Hotel,850b for a rm(with voucher),behind Sakura Hotel(abt 5 mins walk).

Everything seem quiet than ususal but just as normal. Sing Golden Place is one of my usual accommodation.

Have fun ;)

The Oracle
27-02-2011, 03:39 AM
prenn update more about hadnyai....
tq

why don't you go there and give us a first hand update? :rolleyes:

zap!!!!! :D

ppoon
27-02-2011, 11:37 AM
seems so quiet here for weeks! more update please!

undress
27-02-2011, 05:14 PM
why don't you go there and give us a first hand update? :rolleyes:

zap!!!!! :D

sure bro..on mac i will be there

alansmith
02-03-2011, 08:21 PM
hi all bro here, is hatyai got any floating massage? thank

Nokia6600
03-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Any updates? nobody chiong hatyai lately?

ah_wah
03-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Lets tok bout food in hadyai, my favourite roast pork, pig organ soup plus pig trotters at 清姐.. And wanto

KFC's prawn wrap and sweet corn salad.

Sakura pad keng king kai(7/8 - taste very consistence).
Remember had it for lunch @ jb hotel(this 1 spicy 6/8),
dinner @ garden home(6/8),
lunch again @ garden home(2/8).

lurpsexx
04-03-2011, 01:19 AM

Hi bro.. Where u flying from into Hdy? I might try for 23 to 26 mar, n so can hopefully Cheong w u , bros francis85 n ppoon together in Hdy. Of course any Lao jiaos of Hdy is more than welcome to join me newbie too! :D

sbf4life
04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
i am in hatyai, anyone else in hatyai now?

can pm me.;)

localhunter
04-03-2011, 11:43 AM

KFC ????? :(:(:(
Macdonald pork burger much more better :D

sbf4life
04-03-2011, 11:57 AM
bro u in hatyai now?

localhunter
04-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Nop. Not in hatyai. Lol. Are you lonely?

sbf4life
04-03-2011, 01:09 PM
you got lobong? my old lobong here all sucks liao.. CMI face

Nop. Not in hatyai. Lol. Are you lonely?

ppoon
04-03-2011, 10:42 PM

Wah Gor, u like hotel food, restaurant eat in or room service? latter with puying?

ppoon
04-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi bro.. Where u flying from into Hdy? I might try for 23 to 26 mar, n so can hopefully Cheong w u , bros francis85 n ppoon together in Hdy. Of course any Lao jiaos of Hdy is more than welcome to join me newbie too! :D

PM me if you are going Brother Lurpsexx, may I also ask your plan/ budget etc. ??? I may actually stay less than 24 hrs - just a stop over on the way from BKK to KB! Need to get things done in a compact manner! Yet it must be memorable!:)

Francis85
06-03-2011, 03:27 PM

I also a newbie also... Going there celebrate birthday on 25 march only.....

habbomall
07-03-2011, 02:22 AM
I also a newbie also... Going there celebrate birthday on 25 march only.....

can i join in?

Playman2
07-03-2011, 09:01 AM
There is a group about 10+ of lau jios going for a bash Danok/Hatyai ....anyone joining?:D

localhunter
07-03-2011, 11:08 AM
There is a group about 10+ of lau jios going for a bash Danok/Hatyai ....anyone joining?:D

:D everywhere you also promote hor

naemlo
07-03-2011, 03:01 PM

when is it? Can ah dee naemlo go?

Francis85
07-03-2011, 04:28 PM
can i join in?

Sure of course can.....

Playman2
07-03-2011, 07:07 PM
when is it? Can ah dee naemlo go?

Can but then it an old sleepy town ngam you meh?:D

Playman2
07-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Hatyai Trip 3-5th March 2011

2 DOM (Dirty old man) trip
· Etct88
· Decent

I need to go for some banking thing and also to search for a solution for lighting in Hatyai thus make a short trip there.
Arrives there Thursday night and pick up etct88’s darling in Danok and we shoot to Hatyai. Check in and have some dinner in the hotel coffee shop as we are tired from the long drive up and also Ah Pek tank is full ….I think. I had a stroll at the famous Soi 2. It was a place that I have been there over the past 12 years nothing change except that the girls are more toward the local where I saw lots of Thai cars driving in and out and the girls are all SSYT.

Give it a pass and off to bed.

Day 2

Went to the some farming near the See Kim Yong area……either there is no girls or the girls have all been snapped up but the place was quiet and only a few cheongsters lurking around. So I proceed to ChinNivate area and enter a place called Nong Karaoke and saw a sexy lady claimed to be from Bangkok….good attitude asking for 3K baht, cannot lah too high asked for 2.5K settled.

Off to do my errands run for my wife and for my work finished at 4pm, she is there already…called my room and there she is. Here are her specification as follows;

1. Can speak Mandarin, little Cantonese, Malay, Hokkien and English as well.
2. Demand 7 times minimum bonks
3. Each time must have a fore-play of 1 hour
4. Damn tight one liner pussy
5. No tummy and slim body
6. When make love like porno star
7. Deep French kiss as well as deep throat bbbj
8. Seductive goddess (provided that she like you)

Puying name: Nen
Face: 7/10 (I'll give her 7.5 after she make up and dress up as she is not wearing any make-up when we saw her at her office)
Nationality: Bangkokian
Body: 7/10 petite (maybe around 5'3") Small waist. With sexy tattoo.
Skin: Typical Thai tanned skin
Boobs: B Cup. natural and I am not a boob lover so it is okay!
FJ: 8/10. More like making love to gf, lots of FK and hugging. hahaha and she is wild and hungry in bed
BBBJ: 10/10. deep throat like a porn star and staring at you while at it.......she take it whole and ball sucking too
Pussy: Very Tight grip with one line pussy no pussy lips at all......means she hardly have sex. Show room condition.Nice small patch if hair and nicely trim and kept. She love DATY but I am sorry that I don't give to her....as I am not a daty guy!
GFE: 10/10. Go everywhere also keep holding my hand, make me abit paiseh also.
Damage: THB2500 overnight excludes tips
WIR : Hmm.. retiring from farming already got bored with it and she is one of the most seductive and sexiest girl in bed in my record .

Going back to Bangkok soon as she love the night life there and Hatyai is not for her…..!

I had only 3 times with her, avoiding and refusing her demand for more sex……rape me in the middle of the night at 2am and another one at 5+am.

Love to have many positions.

I am sorry that I can't describe the way we make love it is too many styles like a porn movie but one thing for sure…..she love to have as many positions as possible, banging her in front of the desk which there is a mirror there is the best as her face expression show that she love the way that being banged…..the faster the better and love hard trust…..after trust.

Love to cum together…..! There is a symbol that you should look for as there is a butterfly tattoo near her V area.Good luck. She ask me not to show people and also she ask me not to pass her number to people and make me promise….okay loh. :D

naemlo
07-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Can but then it an old sleepy town ngam you meh?:D

I go there spend my weekend and also I want to go a few temples. :D

Francis85
07-03-2011, 08:24 PM
I go there spend my weekend and also I want to go a few temples. :D

Which temples you looking at ?

naemlo
07-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Which temples you looking at ?

My main aim is Wat Changhai but guess not many drivers dare to go. :D So can only visit a few nearer and safer near Hatyai.

Wat Kor Hong
Wat Kao Or
Wat Par Ko
Wat Sampowcher
Wat Bang Niam
Wat Rong Moo
Wat Natawee
Wat Mahatat
Wat Luk Merng
Wat Santhitam
Wat Nai Tow

sbf4life
07-03-2011, 09:16 PM
bro...wat changhai, Natawee some still will go.. but only in the morning...

otherwise Luang Phor Thuad has another temple at Wat Phra Kho , it is a different one from wat pak ko ( archan tong), about 1.5 hours drive from hatyai

My main aim is Wat Changhai but guess not many drivers dare to go. :D So can only visit a few nearer and safer near Hatyai.

naemlo
07-03-2011, 09:34 PM

I want to go Wat Changhai for LP Thuat bucha... my primary objective, not many drivers are willing as mentioned. Too many bombings around there.

Francis85
07-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Same same interest..... I also into collecting amulets...... Heard that got one of the wat releasing new amulets in march......

Wat Kor Hong
Wat Kao Or
Wat Par Ko
Wat Sampowcher
Wat Bang Niam
Wat Rong Moo
Wat Natawee
Wat Mahatat
Wat Luk Merng
Wat Santhitam
Wat Nai Tow

Francis85
07-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Ask them wear LP Thuat lor or get 1 5 inch LP Thuat bucha put in their cars also can......

I want to go Wat Changhai for LP Thuat bucha... my primary objective, not many drivers are willing as mentioned. Too many bombings around there.

Playman2
08-03-2011, 02:58 AM

Wat Kor Hong
Wat Kao Or
Wat Par Ko
Wat Sampowcher
Wat Bang Niam
Wat Rong Moo
Wat Natawee
Wat Mahatat
Wat Luk Merng
Wat Santhitam
Wat Nai Tow

otherwise Luang Phor Thuad has another temple at Wat Phra Kho , it is a different one from wat pak ko ( archan tong), about 1.5 hours drive from hatyai

Same same interest..... I also into collecting amulets...... Heard that got one of the wat releasing new amulets in march......

Ask them wear LP Thuat lor or get 1 5 inch LP Thuat bucha put in their cars also can......

Etct88 still drive there and back in one piece with "puying" amulet.
I think there is still some drivers who is willing to do it.:D

The best way is to call some local tour agent and book a car with driver to find out whether they are willing to take you there or not!:D

habbomall
08-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Sure of course can.....

when are u going any with any fren? saw in you post is you birthdays trips ?

etct88
08-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Etct88 still drive there and back in one piece with "puying" amulet.
I think there is still some drivers who is willing to do it.

The best way is to call some local tour agent and book a car with driver to find out whether they are willing to take you there or not!:D

Nawathiwat was where I go and visit one temple, the monk have one baby Hummer in his garage..... wonder what it was for....:confused:

Go there can visit Lim Guan Neo......:D

and also say hellos to many many security post :D, a bit more exciting than Wat Chang Hai.

Playman2
08-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Nawathiwat was where I go and visit one temple, the monk have one baby Hummer in his garage..... wonder what it was for....:confused:

Go there can visit Lim Guan Neo......:D

and also say hellos to many many security post :D, a bit more exciting than Wat Chang Hai.

See he survives because Lim Guan Neo and Luang Phuang Thor protect him for his sincerity to go and pray there!:D

Playman2
08-03-2011, 06:27 PM

I just went there last year where there is 2 nagas on the way up the temple.(main stairs) This is where he retired and do his meditation until he dies. (according to the people selling drinks and food outside his temple)

Normally the statue from this place will have a snake on coiling around him and he is holding a pearl in his hand!:)

Outstation
08-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey what happened to this free drinks party that bro Outstation agree to treat all bros?
No sight and sound of bro Outstation. Has he chicken out? Looks like instead of hunting chicken, he is now a hunted chicken , hehe :D[/QUOTE]

hey sorry bro havent been on here recently very busy working over new year lah but havent forgotten leh no new ppl take up the offer ah? BTW any1 go and check out BIX recently still good or not

jimfairy
10-03-2011, 12:59 PM
going to hatyai on d 26/3 to 29/3.. with a group of 4 ave age is 40 yrs old.. will b celebrating a fren birthday on 26/3 at paragon disco..as we r too shy too walk ard chicken farm lol, we usually get gals from a agent fren.. price is ard 2500 baht..or sometime, we find free-lance gals..

temple visiting is a must for us on every trip to hatyai.. normally we go to the mountain top.. there r 3 temples on top.. 4-face buddha, the standing buddha n guan yin temple..book a van up there.. is ard 700 baht.

foods.... local famous duck mee, pig organs soup, morning breakfast porridge,wanton mee..all r ard lee garden area.

hotel... mayflower, already booked thrus lovely tour agent. hotel price rate increased to 960baht...

anyone wanna join us?:)

Playman2
10-03-2011, 04:48 PM
going to hatyai on d 26/3 to 29/3.. with a group of 4 ave age is 40 yrs old.. will b celebrating a fren birthday on 26/3 at paragon disco..as we r too shy too walk ard chicken farm lol, we usually get gals from a agent fren.. price is ard 2500 baht..or sometime, we find free-lance gals..

temple visiting is a must for us on every trip to hatyai.. normally we go to the mountain top.. there r 3 temples on top.. 4-face buddha, the standing buddha n guan yin temple..book a van up there.. is ard 700 baht.

foods.... local famous duck mee, pig organs soup, morning breakfast porridge,wanton mee..all r ard lee garden area.

hotel... mayflower, already booked thrus lovely tour agent. hotel price rate increased to 960baht...

Want to join but I want to go and do farming one...so how? :D

Just joking might be there at that timing.....!:D

Francis85
10-03-2011, 07:25 PM
I also going there on 24 till 27, celebrating my birthday on 25 at kiss channel.....

jimfairy
11-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Want to join but I want to go and do farming one...so how? :D

Just joking might be there at that timing.....!:D

oh.. its ok dude.. we dun mind go farming too..lol..u knw soi 2 Yaya ktv? there got lots of chick from mae sai...( northern thailand, near myanmar border).. fair n young..but i do not knw abt their services is whether gd or bad..u can go take a look there..book quickly if u wan stay mayflower.. i called the agent yesterday n telling me goin to fully book soon...

jimfairy
11-03-2011, 03:44 PM
I also going there on 24 till 27, celebrating my birthday on 25 at kiss channel.....

hope to see u there too...:)

Francis85
11-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I am staying at mayflower, also book thru agent laew..... Chan Travel.... Going to buy vouchers....

oh.. its ok dude.. we dun mind go farming too..lol..u knw soi 2 Yaya ktv? there got lots of chick from mae sai...( northern thailand, near myanmar border).. fair n young..but i do not knw abt their services is whether gd or bad..u can go take a look there..book quickly if u wan stay mayflower.. i called the agent yesterday n telling me goin to fully book soon...

jimfairy
12-03-2011, 12:14 PM
I am staying at mayflower, also book thru agent laew..... Chan Travel.... Going to buy vouchers....

hope to see u there!!! will let u knw our thai mobile phone number :)

Francis85
13-03-2011, 05:37 PM
hope to see u there!!! will let u knw our thai mobile phone number :)

I need to get new thai number laew..... mine expire liao.....555.......

Vigilant42
13-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Hi,

I'll be on hatyai trip from 18 to 21 April.

Any bros there? Not really familiar there.

Hope to gain more advice from SBF. Cheers.

Regards,
Vigilant42

Harley_Fatboy
14-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Just back from Hatyai on this trip I was passing the old sakura and saw this barber shop with a lady hair dresser that look chio. Did anyone know her?

finn2046
14-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Hi, bro
only can meet you on 18 April.
In HDY from 16 to 19 April.
enjoy my B-Day outside SG. :p

Cheers :)

Hi,

I'll be on hatyai trip from 18 to 21 April.

Any bros there? Not really familiar there.

Hope to gain more advice from SBF. Cheers.

Regards,
Vigilant42

Francis85
16-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Counting down already, canot wait for my trip to Hat Yai.....

ppoon
17-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Counting down already, canot wait for my trip to Hat Yai.....

same here! see u mate~!

yayatiger
18-03-2011, 08:06 PM
My friend just came back fr there. He said farming can get SYT 20-24yo for about 2000bth. But be prepared, no service. Got attitude problem also.

Outstation
18-03-2011, 09:29 PM
i think bro its how u treat them lah, i was there for 5 days in december got syt from farms and all of them got service and good attitude, i guess 1 was a bit Lan c when she first arrive but after a bit of chit chat very nice gal, treat them well and they will treat u well in return

acid_rxz
19-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Hi brothers out there can tell me the tv in mayflower is Lcd or those old type bulky type of tv as i wanna bring my media player over there when i go

thks

naemlo
19-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Hi brothers out there can tell me the tv in mayflower is Lcd or those old type bulky type of tv as i wanna bring my media player over there when i go

Hatyai is so boring till u need to watch TV??? :eek:

khoon1
19-03-2011, 04:57 AM

wat never call me when you in hatyai u can see me and i see u:D
so the lau chio can see us ...:D They dont need watch TV:D

habbomall
19-03-2011, 01:05 PM
My friend just came back fr there. He said farming can get SYT 20-24yo for about 2000bth. But be prepared, no service. Got attitude problem also.

I meet a few thing no service but always can ask OKT to send back. Mostly this kind of girls is those going to go back liao so they can give attitude..
book girls find those who keep smile at your and like want fuck you whole night de. not those girls not looking at you just give you attitude inside fram de mostly those are very type.s

Just my 2cent wroth of tips.

Playman2
19-03-2011, 03:44 PM

Aiya like that how to contact you? I am lost there, lah hahaha!:D

etct88
19-03-2011, 03:55 PM

Watch porn movie and bore the pussy.....:D:D

etct88
19-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I meet a few thing no service but always can ask OKT to send back. Mostly this kind of girls is those going to go back liao so they can give attitude..
book girls find those who keep smile at your and like want fuck you whole night de. not those girls not looking at you just give you attitude inside fram de mostly those are very type.s

peng yew, lu kong mee dee?:confused:

naemlo
19-03-2011, 04:23 PM

Your 2 cts a bit difficult to understand. :D U using Thai English?

Aiya like that how to contact you? I am lost there, lah hahaha!:D

U can always call me. I will can provide u with LB.

peng yew, lu kong mee dee?:confused:

U long time no drink puying saliva so u lost track of Thailish :eek:

etct88
19-03-2011, 04:27 PM
.....U long time no drink puying saliva so u lost track of Thailish :eek:

ya ya ...now feel ticklish..... itchy itchy:eek:.... but keep your LBs.....:D

naemlo
19-03-2011, 04:33 PM
ya ya ...now feel ticklish..... itchy itchy:eek:.... but keep your LBs.....:D

Mai ani, LB looks good from outside. I will bring u 1, tall, big boobs, fair and pretty. U see liao u will think he is a ger. :D

BlueDragon193
19-03-2011, 05:38 PM
wat never call me when you in hatyai u can see me and i see u:D
so the lau chio can see us ...:D They dont need watch TV:D

Wah...like watching live show going on.:D

BlueDragon193
19-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Mai ani, LB looks good from outside. I will bring u 1, tall, big boobs, fair and pretty. U see liao u will think he is a ger. :D

Must be the one from Pattaya.:D

jimfairy
19-03-2011, 07:58 PM

no problem bro, will pvt u few days later b4 leaving sg.. u can jz call us when u arr there:)

maddog_mlvn
20-03-2011, 12:04 PM

Bro Naemlo just went there on thursday, didn't heard any cracker sound. Hv a few road block on the way. Can try 707 tour and travel. We went to the 3 southern state on 3 different days, price abit on the high side due to fuel cost.

naemlo
20-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Bro Naemlo just went there on thursday, didn't heard any cracker sound.

Thanks, how much is the cost for going Wat Changhai? I am thinking Wat Saikow too.

maddog_mlvn
20-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks, how much is the cost for going Wat Changhai? I am thinking Wat Saikow too.

Went to 2 location. I think is 3500 for a 10 seater van. Get a car will be cheaper.

naemlo
20-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Went to 2 location. I think is 3500 for a 10 seater van. Get a car will be cheaper.

Guess a car about 2000. Any contact?

maddog_mlvn
20-03-2011, 03:49 PM

Bro can call the boss and check with him b4 booking the transport. Late monday book a van for 6 person to a temple about 1hr drive fm Hatyai already cost 1800.

yayatiger
20-03-2011, 10:23 PM

I am still waiting for the chance to go there and see for myself. From what I heard, they can refuse to continue even you want. Guess they are not as tight as in thai baht as last time.

gerbal
21-03-2011, 01:31 AM
hi guys will anyone being hatyai from the 2-5 of april ? and wants to party tgt?
cheers

maddog_mlvn
21-03-2011, 08:11 PM

Bro check ur mail box.

Cupnoodle
22-03-2011, 02:35 AM
...they can refuse to continue even you want. Guess they are not as tight as in thai baht as last time.

If in the case they wish to continue with you, but can you refuse them or send them back even if you have make up your mind to change gal? :rolleyes:
When you hire their service to your need, does it make them less human or live by your command?
Don't reckon there is ever any news that they will starve without your currency? :cool:

Playman2
22-03-2011, 08:45 AM
U can always call me. I will can provide u with LB.

Don't want want real girls with six packed tummy!

U long time no drink puying saliva so u lost track of Thailish :eek:

Hahahaha I think that he drink too much until now maw lioew, already stayed there for the past 2 weeks......you say leh!:D

etct88
22-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Hahahaha I think that he drink too much until now maw lioew, already stayed there for the past 2 weeks......you say leh!:D

my cipek brother suan me again:mad:..... now I in bathtub, full of nam lai...:rolleyes::p

alphalaw
22-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Going tomolo. Any bros heading there? :D

yayatiger
23-03-2011, 12:46 AM
If in the case they wish to continue with you, but can you refuse them or send them back even if you have make up your mind to change gal? :rolleyes:
When you hire their service to your need, does it make them less human or live by your command?
Don't reckon there is ever any news that they will starve without your currency? :cool:

Guess you misunderstood what i am trying to say. If you had heard about Hatyai, you will know. I am saying that its no more just the buyer market only. Go ask those senior chiongsters about how Hatyai used to be like, and you will know.

yayatiger
23-03-2011, 12:47 AM
my cipek brother suan me again:mad:..... now I in bathtub, full of nam lai...:rolleyes::p

Better becareful, don't want the laptop to start learning diving....hehe

yayatiger
23-03-2011, 12:48 AM

Drink too much or shoot too much....hehe. Rich guy, can stay there for more than 2 weeks.

Playman2
23-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Drink too much or shoot too much....hehe. Rich guy, can stay there for more than 2 weeks.

Ha! 2 weeks is just a short trip....last 2 years, he stayed there more than in singapore and Malaysia combine....more than 6 months....sap sap soui....easy for him! Not to mention he spend sometime in Khon Khean, Chiangmai, Bangkok, Changrai all over Thailand......shooting and drinking "nam lai" is like drinking water to him.:)

Wait until you heard he speak Thai....!:D

etct88
23-03-2011, 09:51 AM
......Wait until you heard he speak Thai....!:D

I speak Thai!:eek:

I speak "Thai", and you will say, 'kong sim mee lan cheow'....:o

The only people listening to me are deaf Thai...... smiling and nodding in agreement...:(

wanfonli
23-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi,any bros can help? I and a friend intend to go to hat yai on the 21-24 april and i'm thinking of staying at Grand Plaza Hotel and also wanted to visit Hatyai Municipality Park..May i know how is the hotel and does tuk tuk go up to the hilltop of the Hatyai Municipality Park for praying..And what is the charges for the tuk tuk to go there from Grand Plaza Hotel??

sibaysong4u
23-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Hi,any bros can help? I and a friend intend to go to hat yai on the 21-24 april and i'm thinking of staying at Grand Plaza Hotel and also wanted to visit Hatyai Municipality Park..May i know how is the hotel and does tuk tuk go up to the hilltop of the Hatyai Municipality Park for praying..And what is the charges for the tuk tuk to go there from Grand Plaza Hotel??Grand Plaza Hotel is very old and rundown,try Mayflower,Golden Crown better.Last time I took tuk tuk 2 Municipality Park is like 300-500 baht.

JOGK
23-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Guess you misunderstood what i am trying to say. If you had heard about Hatyai, you will know. I am saying that its no more just the buyer market only. Go ask those senior chiongsters about how Hatyai used to be like, and you will know.

i heard you......................what?:D
i first cheong hatyai in 1976:D

JOGK
23-03-2011, 08:52 PM
ok since i am here i tell you one story and its true
during one of my stay at a whorehouse in the 70s
i heard a puying complained to her "sister"
she told her she was dupe into having sex with a few poochais on the same night in the hotel room
i asked here how come? they raped you?
she said no...she thought the other four are the same person
i was like WTF! then she said she cant tell the difference between them
they were indians...and she said they all look like the same one:eek:

yayatiger
24-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Ha! 2 weeks is just a short trip....last 2 years, he stayed there more than in singapore and Malaysia combine....more than 6 months....sap sap soui....easy for him! Not to mention he spend sometime in Khon Khean, Chiangmai, Bangkok, Changrai all over Thailand......shooting and drinking "nam lai" is like drinking water to him.:)

Wait until you heard he speak Thai....!:D

Me still hv to do cow do horse for living......sigh

yayatiger
24-03-2011, 12:58 AM
i heard you......................what?:D
i first cheong hatyai in 1976:D

wow....you tell him your hatyai stories. from what i know, last time the gals, even they don't like you, will die die want to be booked cos even hotel and whorehouses' rooms can be fully booked, there were still gals on the excess, am i right?

<Sawasdee>
24-03-2011, 02:13 AM
Grand Plaza Hotel is very old and rundown,try Mayflower,Golden Crown better.Last time I took tuk tuk 2 Municipality Park is like 300-500 baht.

Which hotel is new?

JOGK
24-03-2011, 01:30 PM
wow....you tell him your hatyai stories. from what i know, last time the gals, even they don't like you, will die die want to be booked cos even hotel and whorehouses' rooms can be fully booked, there were still gals on the excess, am i right?

during the 70s the puyings are a different lots
they even dont know how to dress or do make up
you dont see them wears skirts
99.9999% all wears jeans
those wears skirts are wealthy ladies...
the gals have no say...you book she stays with you all the time
you can do her how many times and she will not stop you
and many men came back and tell others...
THEY ARE BETTER THAN OUR WIVES HERE!
they collaborates...
they bath you thoroughly
they cut your nails
they squeeze your pimples
they clean your ultensils in the restuarant before you use them
they are very tolerable lots
and more importantly they are very cheap to book:D

ProfessorOokami
24-03-2011, 02:07 PM
99.9999% all wears jeans
they collaborates...
they bath you thoroughly
they cut your nails
and more importantly they are very cheap to book

Sigh! Those were the days....Thai puyings are so much different now :(

JOGK
24-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Sigh! Those were the days....Thai puyings are so much different now :(

yes...the last time i went in 1988
its already changed alot
FAST FOOD chains? FOOD COURTS?
during the 70s its only
RESTUARANTS...COFFEE SHOPS....HAWKER STALLS:(
anyway i wish to go back there again
just for old time sake...
though the city have change alot
the place still bring back many memories:(

yinyang
24-03-2011, 02:57 PM
during the 70s the puyings are a different
they bath you thoroughly
they cut your nails
Bro Playman also got many "old war stories" (incl squeeze toothpaste etc?). Hear another 1 from a pal who did time as you did -laundry too, with your clothes folded?!:p

Now, it's new era for facebook... and western union bank!

JOGK
24-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Bro Playman also got many "old war stories" (incl squeeze toothpaste etc?). Hear another 1 from a pal who did time as you did -laundry too, with your clothes folded?!:p

Now, it's new era for facebook... and western union bank!

haha i been there so many times
so sure got many to tell
that is if i remember
too bad those days dont have digital cameras
of course if internet even better
now i think back i booked a young mother there
she is nursing her baby
so i screw and suck her milk at the same time
wa great experience because i havent married yet

run001
24-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Agree....

untill now, sometimes still recall the few good "SYT " which I had.
heard that they already married had have childrens.
happy for them.

Of cause we stop contact since then, Just wish them have a good family and good health.

now adays only visit there about 2 years once. so much changes.
Lucky we born early to experience that " sweet good acompany "
ha ha.

After reading the bros write out, have the feeling of visiting the old playground soon.

any bros here planning to go end April.

cheers !

JOGK
24-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Agree....

untill now, sometimes still recall the few good "SYT " which I had.
heard that they already married had have childrens.
happy for them.

Of cause we stop contact since then, Just wish them have a good family and good health.

now adays only visit there about 2 years once. so much changes.
Lucky we born early to experience that " sweet good acompany "
ha ha.

After reading the bros write out, have the feeling of visiting the old playground soon.

any bros here planning to go end April.

cheers !

whats the budget now?
i lost track liao
last time i spend about $600 for a 4 days stay
now i think should be much more

Francis85
24-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Reporting Live from Mayflower........

run001
24-03-2011, 05:57 PM
whats the budget now?
i lost track liao
last time i spend about $600 for a 4 days stay
now i think should be much more

Return tickets Sin $119. plus all charges come to about $150 or $160
Hotel 950/B per night at Mayflower
SYT say 2000/B for 3 nights comes to 6000/B
taxi to and back airport, assume 600/B

the rest is shopping, massage, eat.

may be around $800. I think !

yayatiger
24-03-2011, 09:42 PM
99.9999% all wears jeans
they collaborates...
they bath you thoroughly
they cut your nails
and more importantly they are very cheap to book:D

yes...the last time i went in 1988
its already changed alot
FAST FOOD chains? FOOD COURTS?
during the 70s its only
RESTUARANTS...COFFEE SHOPS....HAWKER STALLS:(
anyway i wish to go back there again
just for old time sake...
though the city have change alot
the place still bring back many memories:(

same as what i heard from other senior chongsters. now no more like this liao.

stevenpct
24-03-2011, 10:33 PM
各位大哥,小弟现在在合艾grand plaza 附近,谁有好玩又不贵的能介绍么?
不过夜的。谢谢

JOGK
24-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Return tickets Sin $119. plus all charges come to about $150 or $160
Hotel 950/B per night at Mayflower
SYT say 2000/B for 3 nights comes to 6000/B
taxi to and back airport, assume 600/B

the rest is shopping, massage, eat.

may be around $800. I think !

Wa you sure 3 nights for $800 can?
I just went to batam for 2 nights
I spend $500 plus man
Like that I think I am going to haadyai soon
Heehee

Francis85
25-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Reporting live from Mayflower Hotel room 414......

etct88
25-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Reporting Live from Mayflower........

Reporting live from Mayflower Hotel room 414......

so how much is the room? :rolleyes:

Francis85
25-03-2011, 04:11 PM
so how much is the room? :rolleyes:

2950 for 3 nights.......... buy vouchers.......

etct88
26-03-2011, 12:58 AM
2950 for 3 nights.......... buy vouchers.......

many thanks, can you check on the exchange rate around Lee Garden Plaza area.:D

You should be enjoying yourself!

maddog_mlvn
26-03-2011, 02:30 AM
many thanks, can you check on the exchange rate around Lee Garden Plaza area.:D

You should be enjoying yourself!

Bro about 2375 - 2385 to $100 Sin.

hawk88
26-03-2011, 03:19 AM
Bro JOGK,

That's right, HY consider quite a cheap n budget place for cheongster. I always go 6days 5 nights and spent around S$1K only. As bro Run001 say, SYT only cost ard S$300 for 3 nights. My S$1k will inclusive of Go n return air tickets (usually around S$150 unless book early will b ard S$100-120, Now tiger got promo, only ard S$60+ to and flow till 30 mar)., hotel of 5 nights at Golden crown plaza (individual room each), at least 4 massage with 'ping pong massage' (need negotiating skills), leg massage, at least a sumptous meal in the evening everyday (at least 2-4ppl to share cost), tourist attraction to hill top temple (don't how to spell the name, got 4 face buddha, Guan Yin Goddess, Si Jia Mo Ni, etc), Da Luck nam (weekend water market), eat seafood at Songkahl (don;t no how to spell), etc... So HY is the place, wat are u waiting for. But just bear in mind that u will get chop which ever country u go esp cheoning......