PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Francis85
26-03-2011, 08:25 AM
2395 for me when i exchange.......

Bro about 2375 - 2385 to $100 Sin.

wanfonli
26-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Grand Plaza Hotel is very old and rundown,try Mayflower,Golden Crown better.Last time I took tuk tuk 2 Municipality Park is like 300-500 baht.

Hi Bro,take tuk tuk to municipality park for 300-500 baht is 2 ways or only 1 way??Btw,if from airport,how to go to hatyai town?And the rates,please..thanks.

sibaysong4u
26-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi Bro,take tuk tuk to municipality park for 300-500 baht is 2 ways or only 1 way??Btw,if from airport,how to go to hatyai town?And the rates,please..thanks.

Rates is 2way to Municipality park, as for airport to hotel is around 300baht one way, you can book at the counter.

Playman2
27-03-2011, 06:48 AM
many thanks, can you check on the exchange rate around Lee Garden Plaza area.:D

You should be enjoying yourself!

Yes....I enjoyed myself...I went to Old Floks Home and met up with a "FEW" old flame (bump into)...nearly died of heart attacks....but I enjoyed myself in the end.....too tired even to PCC!:D

skyfree
27-03-2011, 01:32 PM
Thinking of going to hatyai in June this year, after getting some money from the sg government.

Hmm..saw that playman actually recommend me go ice bar or kiss bar or kiss channel to find syt fl...haha..still learning thai...so if got a fl syt can speak english and thai will be best...

300sgd for 3 nights, wow that is a good bargain....

alphalaw
27-03-2011, 03:28 PM
so if got a fl syt can speak english and thai will be best...

Got quite a few can speak simple english and teochew, hokkien. Enjoy. :D
Pretty quiet there... afterall, earthquake in chiang rai, and flood in malaysia... :o

Cola Coca event with band performing at lee garden plaza, but the light rain pretty much dampened the mood a lil.

Alp, out of LOS. Back in sillypore.

skyfree
27-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Pretty quiet there... afterall, earthquake in chiang rai, and flood in malaysia... :o

Cola Coca event with band performing at lee garden plaza, but the light rain pretty much dampened the mood a lil.

bro, u know where to find those fl syt?

i went to ice bar or kiss bar or kiss channel where the pool table is at the entrance,play pool with my friend late last year, saw some guys with syt..i was like :eek: where can find those?

Andrewhor
27-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Thinking of going to hatyai in June this year, after getting some money from the sg government.

Hmm..saw that playman actually recommend me go ice bar or kiss bar or kiss channel to find syt fl...haha..still learning thai...so if got a fl syt can speak english and thai will be best...

hi i thinking to go either HY or danok . do you think which one is better

Money3
27-03-2011, 05:07 PM
Bro JOGK,

That's right, HY consider quite a cheap n budget place for cheongster. I always go 6days 5 nights and spent around S$1K only. As bro Run001 say, SYT only cost ard S$300 for 3 nights. My S$1k will inclusive of Go n return air tickets (usually around S$150 unless book early will b ard S$100-120, Now tiger got promo, only ard S$60+ to and flow till 30 mar)., hotel of 5 nights at Golden crown plaza (individual room each), at least 4 massage with 'ping pong massage' (need negotiating skills), leg massage, at least a sumptous meal in the evening everyday (at least 2-4ppl to share cost), tourist attraction to hill top temple (don't how to spell the name, got 4 face buddha, Guan Yin Goddess, Si Jia Mo Ni, etc), Da Luck nam (weekend water market), eat seafood at Songkahl (don;t no how to spell), etc... So HY is the place, wat are u waiting for. But just bear in mind that u will get chop which ever country u go esp cheoning......

bro, care to share where can get ping pong massage and how much it cost after negotiating...? will be going to HY around early Apr. Thanks

chuahcq
27-03-2011, 05:23 PM
To all Bros planning to go HY? I never been there before so can any Bro let me join them. you may PM me. Thanks

Full_Sound
27-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Since some of the guys mentioned about Ice Bar,
pls be in formed that Ice Bar is close for 2 months for major revamp.
Were at Kiss Channel on Friday nite, it seems to be less people there.
No FL or lesser local. For me is getting bore there and the drink prices still on the high side.
May want to try Sugar Babe (or Sugar Beat), more lively crowd.
Live band with pool table at the corner.
Drinks price are economical. If drink own bottle, mixes and finger food comes
up to only about 1500 baht. There are some FL there too but dun expect them
to make the first move. Worth a try if sick of the same places.

klguylate30s
27-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Yes....I enjoyed myself...I went to Old Floks Home and met up with a "FEW" old flame (bump into)...nearly died of heart attacks....but I enjoyed myself in the end.....too tired even to PCC!:D

I miss the trip we had together.Now can only read your Fr and reminisce! :p Hope you guys had a good time!

Playman2
28-03-2011, 02:04 AM
I miss the trip we had together.Now can only read your Fr and reminisce! :p Hope you guys had a good time!

Sure no problem.....we had a good trip and once you are back on your feet....why not?:)

Playman2
28-03-2011, 02:12 AM

Yeap....I saw the Coca Cola team setting up when I was about to leave town for Malaysia.:p

Playman2
28-03-2011, 02:17 AM

Forget about all the Kiss Bar, Channel go straight to Sugar Beat and the young ladies would be there in the late evening during weekends...Good Luck.

Dunno about SYT who speak good English and Thai, well, try your luck maybe got leh!:p

300SGD for 3 nights is base on farm girls....only their fees excluding food, accomodation, travels...etc etc tips!:D

Francis85
28-03-2011, 07:13 AM
Yeap....I saw the Coca Cola team setting up when I was about to leave town for Malaysia.:p

Not a bad concert.... was there at lee garden plaza.....

rs07
28-03-2011, 09:32 AM
its almost like 4-5 years i have not been to hatyai. i really like hatyai coz its not crowded and more lay back place. Is there a direct flight by tiger airways to hatyai? coz it stopped the destination for few years ago. How much for LT now? i remembered i paid around 2000 to 2500 baht at chicken farm..i think see kim yong. I might be planning there again. Any good place of chicken farm beside see kim yong ?

yinyang
28-03-2011, 01:17 PM
its almost like 4-5 years... there a direct flight by tiger airways to hatyai? coz it stopped the destination for few years ago.
If only you had browsed here, you'd have seen posts by samsters riding high on Tiger. And some quick fingers walking on Tiger webbie would have sorted out your doubts. Yes, Tiger has resurrected flights to Hdy since 1-2 years

Playman2
28-03-2011, 04:22 PM
its almost like 4-5 years i have not been to hatyai. i really like hatyai coz its not crowded and more lay back place. Is there a direct flight by tiger airways to hatyai? coz it stopped the destination for few years ago. How much for LT now? i remembered i paid around 2000 to 2500 baht at chicken farm..i think see kim yong. I might be planning there again. Any good place of chicken farm beside see kim yong ?

Nothing change except some old flame have grown older....but hornier...! :D

BlueDragon193
28-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Nothing change except some old flame have grown older....but hornier...! :D

Must be you.....:p:D;)

Yokosi
28-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Must be you.....:p:D;)

Yes, must be him.

An OLDER but still STRONG HUNK Playman2 !!!.

Petercyberson
28-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Hi rs07,
not so much chicken farm in Hatyai now.
Beside Che Kim Yong, a few shop at Channi west and Thong Sau.
Girls quality so so. price for young chick cost 2500baht and above.
This town more quite now compare to 80s and 90s.
Many night spots like Buh Sebar and Han Sa close down many years ago.
Mainly family crows from Malaysia and Singapore
(School holiday)
Anothe hapenning place is Dandok ,45 mins drive from HY.
(Next to Thais custom where u want to cross to Malaysia)
Pub open 2pm till 3am.
Many joints there, all massage gal can go to your room.
7 months ago I was there, plenty young chicks from Miyama.
Any bro there pls update pls.

Cheers.
Petercyberson

maddog_mlvn
29-03-2011, 12:59 AM
bro, care to share where can get ping pong massage and how much it cost after negotiating...? will be going to HY around early Apr. Thanks

Try the massage behind the Kwan Im temple. Buy a massage voucher fm the travel agent b4 the corner of the street is cheaper. They hv 2 older lady doing it.

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Dear All samsters,

If you are thinking of going to Hatyai soon, please bring along your life-jacket and inflatable raft as it is raining VERY HEAVILY in Southern Thailand right now and many places are flooded ..... who knows when the BIG FLOOD will come back to Hatyai again ???

Report from The Nation dated Monday 28 March 2011 :-

Flood situation gets worse in mid-South - Bad weather closes Nakhon Si Thammarat, Samui airports; deaths rise to 9================================================= =================================

Thousands of passengers were stranded on Koh Samui in Surat Thani province yesterday, while Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport has been closed since Sunday.

Tourists on the island of Samui had completely lost access to the mainland as of press time because ferry services were also suspended.

As the severe flooding raged on in the South, the death toll rose to nine.

Flood waters are now wreaking havoc in the provinces of Chumphon, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani, Trang, Krabi and Phatthalung.

PM's Office Minister Satit Wongnongtaey, who chairs a committee on flood-relief operations, yesterday told inhabitants and authorities in Phang Nga and Phuket provinces also to brace for possible flooding, with heavy downpours expected to continue in the South until tomorrow.

"We are paying great attention to landslide risks. People in risky areas have already been evacuated,"the minister said. There are 28 landslide-prone spots in Phatthalung alone.

In the wake of the serious flooding, Nakhon Si Thammarat Governor Thira Mintarasak said he had declared the whole province a disaster zone.

"The situation is worrying. I have instructed rescue workers to help get the sick, the elderly, pregnant women, children and those with disabilities out of risk areas first," he said.

Flood water was still more than 1 metre deep at various spots in Nakhon Si Thammarat yesterday.

Transport Minister Sophon Saram told the Cabinet that although the water level at Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport had dropped, it was still raining in the locality.

He said officials would have to check infrastructure at the airport before deciding whether it was safe to resume services.

Civil Aviation Department director-general Somchai Janrod said the water level at the airport had fallen from 50 to 20 centimetres. "We have assigned officials to clean and clear the runaway and taxiway," he said.

He added that it would, however, take at least a week to check the electrical system because the power supply had been cut at the airport.

The situation in other parts of Nakhon Si Thammarat province is also serious.

"This is the worst flooding in three decades," said Tha Sala Hospital director Kitti Rattanasombat. He said his hospital had already transferred more than 30 inpatients to another medical facility because of the rising flood water.

Kitti added that the flooding had caused about Bt40 million in damage to medical equipment and a power generator.

Public Health Minister Jurin $$$$$nawisit said the floods had also ravaged 10 other hospitals in the South.

He said there were now eight confirmed deaths, seven of them in Nakhon Si Thammarat and the other in Surat Thani.

However, locals in Phatthalung reported a ninth death, that of seven-year-old Zordeeleen Senkliang.

To date, 13 districts of Surat Thani have been declared disaster zones, with the inundation having damaged four bridges, 11 roads and two temples.

Education Minister Chinnaworn Boonyakiat said the flooding had damaged 613 schools in Trang, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani, Songkhla and Phatthalung.

Bangkok Airways cancelled all 36 domestic and international flights in and out of Samui yesterday, due to the severe thunderstorms hitting the island and the surrounding area. It said affected passengers should contact its ticketing office to rebook their flights at no additional charge.

Meanwhile, just as the floods have been raging in the South, Satit said 47 other provinces were suffering from drought.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

raymondlim346
29-03-2011, 02:28 AM
where to buy the voucher????????????bro
many thanks, can you check on the exchange rate around Lee Garden Plaza area.:D

You should be enjoying yourself!

gerbal
29-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Dear All samsters,

If you are thinking of going to Hatyai soon, please bring along your life-jacket and inflatable raft as it is raining VERY HEAVILY in Southern Thailand right now and many places are flooded ..... who knows when the BIG FLOOD will come back to Hatyai again ???

Flood situation gets worse in mid-South - Bad weather closes Nakhon Si Thammarat, Samui airports; deaths rise to 9================================================= =================================

Thousands of passengers were stranded on Koh Samui in Surat Thani province yesterday, while Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport has been closed since Sunday.

Tourists on the island of Samui had completely lost access to the mainland as of press time because ferry services were also suspended.

Flood waters are now wreaking havoc in the provinces of Chumphon, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani, Trang, Krabi and Phatthalung.

PM's Office Minister Satit Wongnongtaey, who chairs a committee on flood-relief operations, yesterday told inhabitants and authorities in Phang Nga and Phuket provinces also to brace for possible flooding, with heavy downpours expected to continue in the South until tomorrow.

"We are paying great attention to landslide risks. People in risky areas have already been evacuated,"the minister said. There are 28 landslide-prone spots in Phatthalung alone.

In the wake of the serious flooding, Nakhon Si Thammarat Governor Thira Mintarasak said he had declared the whole province a disaster zone.

"The situation is worrying. I have instructed rescue workers to help get the sick, the elderly, pregnant women, children and those with disabilities out of risk areas first," he said.

Flood water was still more than 1 metre deep at various spots in Nakhon Si Thammarat yesterday.

Transport Minister Sophon Saram told the Cabinet that although the water level at Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport had dropped, it was still raining in the locality.

He said officials would have to check infrastructure at the airport before deciding whether it was safe to resume services.

Civil Aviation Department director-general Somchai Janrod said the water level at the airport had fallen from 50 to 20 centimetres. "We have assigned officials to clean and clear the runaway and taxiway," he said.

He added that it would, however, take at least a week to check the electrical system because the power supply had been cut at the airport.

"This is the worst flooding in three decades," said Tha Sala Hospital director Kitti Rattanasombat. He said his hospital had already transferred more than 30 inpatients to another medical facility because of the rising flood water.

Kitti added that the flooding had caused about Bt40 million in damage to medical equipment and a power generator.

Public Health Minister Jurin $$$$$nawisit said the floods had also ravaged 10 other hospitals in the South.

He said there were now eight confirmed deaths, seven of them in Nakhon Si Thammarat and the other in Surat Thani.

However, locals in Phatthalung reported a ninth death, that of seven-year-old Zordeeleen Senkliang.

To date, 13 districts of Surat Thani have been declared disaster zones, with the inundation having damaged four bridges, 11 roads and two temples.

Education Minister Chinnaworn Boonyakiat said the flooding had damaged 613 schools in Trang, Krabi, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani, Songkhla and Phatthalung.

Bangkok Airways cancelled all 36 domestic and international flights in and out of Samui yesterday, due to the severe thunderstorms hitting the island and the surrounding area. It said affected passengers should contact its ticketing office to rebook their flights at no additional charge.

Meanwhile, just as the floods have been raging in the South, Satit said 47 other provinces were suffering from drought.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

so is it safe to go ? will water level in hatyai be high ? are all the farms and drinkin place still open ?:confused:

jc_wtc
29-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the info, that is great news for all bro's who want to go Hatyai soon.

I just pass u my lucky 7 stars.

QUOTE=KatoeyLover69;5799161]Dear All samsters,

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork[/QUOTE]

maxisguy25
29-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I am going on the 1 April to 3 April 2011. Hope no floods. Only flooding in the room:D. Last time i go after the nov floods. Had a good time. Have to call Hatyai to get latest info. Am going by bus on the 31st nite from Ipoh. Anybody wants to join me. Price RM350 for single room ( includes breakfast, transport to and from, 2 nites stay). PM me for more information.

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2011, 02:20 PM
I am going on the 1 April to 3 April 2011. Hope no floods. Only flooding in the room

Report from Bangkok Post dated Tuesday 29 March 2011 :-

Floods continue to disrupt Southern Thailand

There has been no let up to the heavy rain and associated flooding across southern Thailand, disrupting transport and day to day businesses.

Reports on Tuesday morning said all 13 districts of Narathiwat province had seen continual rainfall since Monday night, causing widespread flooding in many areas.

About 90 per cent of land and plantations in Narathiwat were flooded, with the water between 40 and 50 centimetres deep.

Goods on sale in shops have been ruined as people could not move them to higher ground before the flood water surged into their premises.

The National Disaster Warning Centre forecast is for more heavy rain today and into tomorrow .

The centre warned people in Satun, Trang, Krabi, Phuket, Phang Nga, Ranong, Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala, Songkhla, Phatthalung, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat Thani and Chumphon of the danger of forest run-off and landslides.

The waves in the Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman Sea were reported at two to three metres high.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2011, 02:23 PM

All South-bound trains halted

All train services to the South have been suspended because of the heavy flooding, State Railways of Thailand (SRT) public relations chief Nuan-anong Wongchan said on Tuesday.

Mrs Nuan-anong said the Bangkok-Surat Thani train which departed Hua Lamphong at 8.05am would stop at Chumphon.

Other South-bound trains,normally scheduled to leave Bangkok between 1pm and 10pm, have been suspended.

Passengers who bought tickets can get a full refund, she said.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Sawadicup
29-03-2011, 02:27 PM

All South-bound trains halted

All train services to the South have been suspended because of the heavy flooding, State Railways of Thailand (SRT) public relations chief Nuan-anong Wongchan said on Tuesday.

Mrs Nuan-anong said the Bangkok-Surat Thani train which departed Hua Lamphong at 8.05am would stop at Chumphon.

Other South-bound trains,normally scheduled to leave Bangkok between 1pm and 10pm, have been suspended.

Passengers who bought tickets can get a full refund, she said.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Me going to HY tomolow from Dandok. Hopefully no floods there.

KatoeyLover69
29-03-2011, 02:47 PM
I am going on the 1 April to 3 April 2011. Hope no floods. Am going by bus on the 31st nite from Ipoh.

If possible, better postpone your trip ... all the areas/provinces around Hatyai are flooded now and Hatyai will be flooded also isoon

However, if you still insist on going, better bring lots og Maggi mee and biscuits to eat in the hotel room in case the hotel got flooded and you atre stranded there

Money3
29-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Try the massage behind the Kwan Im temple. Buy a massage voucher fm the travel agent b4 the corner of the street is cheaper. They hv 2 older lady doing it.

thanks bro, will try to search for it .

jimfairy
29-03-2011, 05:59 PM
jz return from hatyai... yes, is raining dogs n cats now..rain not heavy in hatyai but is non stop drizzling..

manage to find a short time farm in WAINGPIN HOTEL at 2nd floor...named NICE LADY..most of the gals r pretty.. mayb u all n try go n take a look..

price is 1400/1700 baht.. only short time there.entitled for 1.5 hr..

Nokia6600
29-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Wa lau, damn suay...... going on 31st March eh. Now flash flood?

Nokia6600
29-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Bro KatoeyLover69, please keep us updated.

maxisguy25
29-03-2011, 07:47 PM
What's the latest report on the flooding in southern region. Please update

Sawadicup
29-03-2011, 10:10 PM
jz return from hatyai... yes, is raining dogs n cats now..rain not heavy in hatyai but is non stop drizzling..

manage to find a short time farm in WAINGPIN HOTEL at 2nd floor...named NICE LADY..most of the gals r pretty.. mayb u all n try go n take a look..

price is 1400/1700 baht.. only short time there.entitled for 1.5 hr..

Where Waingpin Hotel locate? All super models type?
I'm going to Hatyai tomorrow.

maxisguy25
29-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Due to strong wind and high swell conditions in Phuket and Krabi, **SuperStar Libra has cancelled her call into Phuket and Krabi (28 March) & (29 March) and will be in Langkawi (29 March) with ETA at 0800 hrs & ETD at 2000 hrs.

etct88
30-03-2011, 01:16 AM
What's the latest report on the flooding in southern region. Please update

go danok, lo, dry.......:p

yinyang
30-03-2011, 09:00 AM
On floods, to be well informed yes, but not be misled by "sensationalist" posts here (so easy to quote screaming headlines). South is wet sure, but shdnt we look at map of affected areas (see 1st press article)??:rolleyes:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/229211/rising-waters-down-south

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/229361/navy-races-south-to-aid-victims

Money3
30-03-2011, 10:17 AM
On floods, to be well informed yes, but not be misled by "sensationalist" posts here (so easy to quote screaming headlines). South is wet sure, but shdnt we look at map of affected areas (see 1st press article)??:rolleyes:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/229211/rising-waters-down-south

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/229361/navy-races-south-to-aid-victims

paiseh, meaning hatyai safe right ? cos me going next week.
:confused:

Yokosi
30-03-2011, 10:39 AM

Don't go to Southern Thailand including Hatyai !.

Got rain....rain....and more rain.....and coming floods as mentioned by a few SBF members.:mad:

And leave all those models, coyotes, farm girls, waitresses, female toilet cleaners, female 7-11 cashiers, suay mak mak hawker stalls ladies to those braveful, don't give a shit about the weather, armoured cavalry SBF troops to conquer all the ladies.:D

The choice to go or stay behind in your hometown and pcc is yours to decide !!!.:)

KatoeyLover69
30-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Don't go to Southern Thailand including Hatyai !.

Got rain....rain....and more rain.....and coming floods as mentioned by a few SBF members.:mad:

And leave all those models, coyotes, farm girls, waitresses, female toilet cleaners, female 7-11 cashiers, suay mak mak hawker stalls ladies to those braveful, don't give a shit about the weather, armoured cavalry SBF troops to conquer all the ladies.:D

The choice to go or stay behind in your hometown and pcc is yours to decide !!!.:)

Agree with you 100% !

How can anybody guarantee that Hatyai will not be flooded again whereas all around Southern Thailand is flooded at the moment, eg Koh samui, Surat Thani, Phuket,etc,etc,etc........

KatoeyLover69
30-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Bro KatoeyLover69, please keep us updated.

Sure, KatoeyNewsNetwork will keep you updated in the coming days/weeks on the flood situation in Southern Thailand

yinyang
30-03-2011, 12:07 PM
KatoeyNewsNetwork will keep you updated in the coming days/weeks on the flood situation in Southern Thailand
Your bye-line says it all: KNN. Yours maybe well-meaning, but seems to me all with negative slant (scare tactics, even). Recycling bad news seems to be what you do best, any added value here?:cool:
If only we have crystall ball, can predict tomorrow's toto draw. :o

Next week seems so faaaar away, not sure if lousy weather holds up. But best you can do is to keep yourself updated by media and any intel here. And you have of course, ever reliable KNN souce

KatoeyLover69
30-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Next week seems so faaaar away, not sure if lousy weather holds up. But best you can do is to keep yourself updated by media and any intel here. And you have of course, ever reliable KNN souce

Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 30 March 2011 :-

Suthep: Floods hit 1m southerners

About one million people in southern Thailand have been affected by heavy flooding, Deputy Primie Minister Suthep Thaugsuban said on Wednesday.

Mr Suthep said the committee responsible for aiding flood victims, chaired by Prime Minister's Office Minister Sathit Wongnongtoey, will on Monday propose to the cabinet a plan to help each flood-hit family with a 5,000 baht payment.

The deputy premier said HTMS Chakri Naruebet arrived at Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand this morning to help evacuate residents and tourists stranded there.

"The carrier then will head to Koh Pa-ngan and Koh Samui.

"If the waves are too strong for boats, helicopters will be used instead," Mr Suthep said.

The army had prepared many survival kits for flood victims, he said.

He also said the government will also consider relocating local residents from Nakhon Si Thammarat's Cape Talumpuk, where four-metre waves have swept ashore.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

etct88
30-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Your bye-line says it all: KNN. Yours maybe well-meaning, but seems to me all with negative slant (scare tactics, even). Recycling bad news seems to be what you do best, any added value here?:cool:

If only we have crystall ball, can predict tomorrow's toto draw. :o

News are meant to be sensationalised.....

The news are taken off the media, should have some truth. Basically we hav arm chair re-reporter.

Added value would be some real live on scene sighting.

wanfonli
30-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Rates is 2way to Municipality park, as for airport to hotel is around 300baht one way, you can book at the counter.

Thanks for the info,bro.. :)

KatoeyLover69
30-03-2011, 01:45 PM
News are meant to be sensationalised.....

The news are taken off the media, should have some truth. Basically we hav arm chair re-reporter.

Added value would be some real live on scene sighting.

Thank you for your support and understanding ! :D

localhunter
30-03-2011, 01:46 PM

ok. I will bring along my swimming trunk for this weekend :D

jimfairy
30-03-2011, 05:37 PM
Where Waingpin Hotel locate? All super models type?
I'm going to Hatyai tomorrow.

u jz tell the tutu u going to NICE LADY.. they will bring u there.. is at the 2nd floor of the hotel... i dun say is super model but is all presentable..:)

etct88
30-03-2011, 05:54 PM

Well the rain/drizzling in Hatyai have stopped, clear sky, not much dark cloud as in the early afternoon. The roads are dry.:)

I think tomorrow, I should be able to play golf:D

But I am not staying at hotel with basement parking..... better safe than sorry.

Those who think it will flood, please don't come.....:p

Sawadicup
30-03-2011, 07:31 PM
u jz tell the tutu u going to NICE LADY.. they will bring u there.. is at the 2nd floor of the hotel... i dun say is super model but is all presentable..:)

I'm staying in Lee Garden Plaza. Planning to go PinK Lady fish tank & choose the gals.

Well the rain/drizzling in Hatyai have stopped, clear sky, not much dark cloud as in the early afternoon. The roads are dry.:)

Ya... the rain had stop in the late afternoon.

itchesbs
31-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Hi All Senior Bros, newbie just join SBF, hope to join some Senior Bros group to visiting Hatyai in the end of April. Thanks

etct88
31-03-2011, 01:07 AM
ok. I will bring along my swimming trunk for this weekend :D

wow, you want to walk around in your swimming trunk and show off your 6-pack. Maybe a good idea, another way of attracting the puyings and earn some pocket money from the lau kway boos.....:D:D

Lone_Wolf
31-03-2011, 02:15 AM

Wanna play safe better go Danok :D
The land slopes downwards with Danok higher than Hatyai which is oso higher than Songkla..... so the water will flow from Danok -> Hatyai -> Songkla provinces :)

Playman2
31-03-2011, 03:53 AM

I think tomorrow, I should be able to play golf:D

But I am not staying at hotel with basement parking..... better safe than sorry.

Those who think it will flood, please don't come.....:p

Because it is dry again I don't go in already...if it started to get wet here and there ...hehehehe! As all the aunties will be left alone for me to grab......!

KNN you enjoying yourself there !:D

Money3
31-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Wanna play safe better go Danok :D
The land slopes downwards with Danok higher than Hatyai which is oso higher than Songkla..... so the water will flow from Danok -> Hatyai -> Songkla provinces :)

thanks all bros for your comments

:)

Nokia6600
31-03-2011, 05:43 AM
Any bros know the address of wieng ping hotel?

Alancer
31-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Hi All Senior Bros, newbie just join SBF, hope to join some Senior Bros group to visiting Hatyai in the end of April. Thanks

Can I join in also? Pls pm me If permission granted. Thanks.

Cupnoodle
31-03-2011, 11:16 PM
Any bros know the address of wieng ping hotel?

Maybe you are looking for this?

合艾汪拼大酒店
Hatyai Wiangpin Hotel
Address: 43/42 Tanrattanakorn road, Hatyai, Songkhla 90110
Tel: (074)261669-70

Have fun ;)

alexto
01-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi bros,
Pls keep updated on the flooding situation..
Just saw the news, it's flooding again.. Is it true?????
Thanks

etct88
01-04-2011, 10:54 AM
This morning, dark clouds once again occupy the sky. :(

The roads are wet again, from the overnight drizzle.

alexto
01-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi All seniors,

Does anyone know ard HY city is there a ktv with gals, just like those in SG..
Please advise ... Thanks a lot

Hatyai King
01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Hi All seniors,

Does anyone know ard HY city is there a ktv with gals, just like those in SG..
Please advise ... Thanks a lot

Once u reach there, just ask the taxi driver & he will drive u everywhere ard hatyai.

etct88
01-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi bros,
Pls keep updated on the flooding situation..
Just saw the news, it's flooding again.. Is it true?????
Thanks

I is safe on higher ground in Danok.....:D

Danok also looking dam cloudy and dark..... can't imagine Hatyai:p

What flooding situation do you want to be updated? in the first place, there was never any flood in Hatyai... :confused:

You going?.... if yes, better not go....:o

alphalaw
01-04-2011, 08:13 PM

Lolx. Must hv bumped into u guys somewhere there but not knowing who is who. :D

Sudden craving for the 'cheap' sharkfin soup now.... :cool:

Till it gets safe again,

Alp,Out.

alphalaw
01-04-2011, 08:26 PM
bro, u know where to find those fl syt?

i went to ice bar or kiss bar or kiss channel where the pool table is at the entrance,play pool with my friend late last year, saw some guys with syt..i was like :eek: where can find those?

Most of those syt (got a flair of elegance) normally cost 3k up. And are mostly available for booking during the usual early hours. Also, since its pretty vague as in "fl syt", very hard to gauge as in really is fl or actually r farm wl. We have seen quite a few SYTs in channivat for 2500, in fact, a fren of mine booked one, and ended up being a very satisfied man with the overall service, she also.... left the hotel very late the next day..... Also bumped into 2 VERY SYT in sky.... (hint: the only karaokejoint with ALOT of SYT inside, but the price is always steep, thus always ended up with alot of leftover....)

10 cents worth.
Alp.

Playman2
02-04-2011, 04:05 AM
Lolx. Must hv bumped into u guys somewhere there but not knowing who is who. :D

Sudden craving for the 'cheap' sharkfin soup now.... :cool:

Till it gets safe again,

Alp,Out.

I was there for sometime watching the guys setting up the equipments then I quickly grab something in Boots inside Lee Garden then left...for Danok!:D

alphalaw
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I was there for sometime watching the guys setting up the equipments then I quickly grab something in Boots inside Lee Garden then left...for Danok!:D

I was there till.... testing mic and drums. And was there checking out thai chicks at the SUMO wrestling 'competition' where the SUMO's arse got kicked completely. ^^

Hows danok? One of the bros dying to go.. next trip ;)

jimfairy
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM
jz called my gal in hatyai... these 2 days r raining very heavily... take care all..:)

dddd68sg
02-04-2011, 06:29 PM
hi i going to hatyai on 3rd april to 6th april. May i ask is this the peak season. Is the hotel rate going to go up? thanks.

Playman2
03-04-2011, 03:42 AM
I was there till.... testing mic and drums. And was there checking out thai chicks at the SUMO wrestling 'competition' where the SUMO's arse got kicked completely. ^^

Hows danok? One of the bros dying to go.. next trip ;)

Danok is as usual....but some of the brothers are organizing a party there soon, if interested I will PM you the details...:D

Food Booze and Gals.....!

alphalaw
03-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Danok is as usual....but some of the brothers are organizing a party there soon, if interested I will PM you the details...:D

Food Booze and Gals.....!

Do leave a date behind so I can plan :p:D

Cheers!
Alp.

bangala69
04-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Any bros in Hatyai now ? How the situation there ?

Thanks

Playman2
05-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Do leave a date behind so I can plan :p:D

Cheers!
Alp.

I will PM you the details....:D

etct88
05-04-2011, 10:06 AM
..sorrriiiii... double post......

etct88
05-04-2011, 10:07 AM
I will PM you the details....:D

... wow, another stealth trip.....:confused:

no wonder, all pilots MIA.......:D

become stealth pee lots:p

run001
05-04-2011, 01:03 PM
any bro here can update the situation in hatyai,
already book return ticket April 25 ?

any bro here going there also end month ?

Money3
05-04-2011, 02:32 PM

bro, will update when i am back this weekend... cos me only going there on thursady.

run001
05-04-2011, 05:34 PM
thanks money 3........have a good trip.

<Sawasdee>
06-04-2011, 02:16 AM

Heard from new that floods in Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Trang, Songkhla, Phangnga and Krabi had begun to subside and the situation was expected to return to normal soon.

Playman2
06-04-2011, 05:08 AM
Heard from new that floods in Chumphon, Surat Thani, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Trang, Songkhla, Phangnga and Krabi had begun to subside and the situation was expected to return to normal soon.

It is dry now in Hatyai and there is not a flood even this time....normally it is hot and dry for Songkran!:D

Money3
06-04-2011, 05:44 AM
thanks money 3........have a good trip.

thanks run001

It is dry now in Hatyai and there is not a flood even this time....normally it is hot and dry for Songkran!:D

thanks playman2

Hatyai... here I come :p

sibaysong4u
06-04-2011, 06:56 AM
It is dry now in Hatyai I prefer Hatyai lady to be Wet & Flooded with Juice:D

etct88
06-04-2011, 09:26 AM
thanks run001

thanks playman2

Hatyai... here I come :p

Enjoy your trip:)

By the way, during the flooding in the regions of Chumpom, ST, NKSW, etc, Hatyai was never flooded. I was there in Hatyai all along, but it did rain, that's all. :p

But I did some precaution by avoiding staying at hotels with basement carparking.:o

yinyang
06-04-2011, 09:43 AM
..flooding in the regions of Chumpom, ST, NKSW, etc, Hatyai was never flooded. I was there in Hatyai all along, but it did rain, that's all. :p But I did some precaution by avoiding staying at hotels with basement carparking.:o
This is far more objective news from man on the ground, than "scare" copy/paste bits from some armchair newsman here. When I did Hdy/Danok ride last weekend, same dryground and cabbie also clarified on those affected areas. I'd also pointed out at the wet/dry spots on flood map early last week (rather than just screaming headlines).
prefer Hatyai lady to be Wet & Flooded with Juice
Yeah, you would on nam rak:p

yinyang
06-04-2011, 09:44 AM
..flooding in the regions of Chumpom, ST, NKSW, etc, Hatyai was never flooded. I was there in Hatyai all along, but it did rain, that's all. :p But I did some precaution by avoiding staying at hotels with basement carparking.:o
This is far more objective news from man on the ground, than "scare" copy/paste bits from some armchair newsman here. When I did Hdy/Danok ride last weekend, same dryground and cabbie also clarified on those affected areas. I'd also pointed out at the wet/dry spots on flood map early last week (rather than just screaming headlines).

Smart ass though, you parked your iron horse on high ground
prefer Hatyai lady to be Wet & Flooded with Juice
Yeah, you would on nam rak:p

sammyboyfor
06-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Test server speed.

slackin80
06-04-2011, 11:37 AM
i'm going up to hat yai tomorrow, will visit the karaoke joints for the first time.
hope i get to find a cute, fair girl.

anyway for those who are worried about the floods, can try this website
http://thailandtourismupdate.com/crisis-version/

happy that the road up to bkk is not affected.

Money3
06-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Enjoy your trip:)

By the way, during the flooding in the regions of Chumpom, ST, NKSW, etc, Hatyai was never flooded. I was there in Hatyai all along, but it did rain, that's all. :p

But I did some precaution by avoiding staying at hotels with basement carparking.:o

thanks bro etct88

i'm going up to hat yai tomorrow, will visit the karaoke joints for the first time.
hope i get to find a cute, fair girl.

anyway for those who are worried about the floods, can try this website
http://thailandtourismupdate.com/crisis-version/

happy that the road up to bkk is not affected.

bro slackin80, u on tiger tomolo oso ? Me on tomolo flight !

slackin80
06-04-2011, 12:56 PM
thanks bro etct88

bro slackin80, u on tiger tomolo oso ? Me on tomolo flight !

no man, i am on a bike. haha~
should reach by 1-2pm.

i think the SYTs would be booked by then. :(

Money3
06-04-2011, 01:59 PM
should reach by 1-2pm.

nevermind, good luck and do be careful, road may still slippery though.

Cheers

slackin80
06-04-2011, 03:46 PM
nevermind, good luck and do be careful, road may still slippery though.

Cheers

cheers bro, do drop me a pm if u want to go check out those joints together.

finn2046
06-04-2011, 10:13 PM
hi,
any bro at HDY during 16 ~ 19 April?
keen to meet up for a drink ;)

acid_rxz
06-04-2011, 10:52 PM
any brothers going to hatyai fr 6th may to 14th may period ? haven booked tickets but leave taken so lan lan have to go,will be alone since kena aeroplane by my friend so anyone planning to go during this period pls pm me so i can arrange and book the hotel vouchers in advance :)

etct88
07-04-2011, 11:43 AM
should reach by 1-2pm.

Wow, you are the man, go on bike.... can only dream now, too old for big bike, liao.:o

Don't worry, if you arrive late, go Soi 2....... start from 7pm, have many SYTs.:D

Ride straight to Florida Hotel (after passing Diana), there is a junction that when you turn right, gets your to Lee Garden.

Soi 2 is on the next street, after this junction.

So turn right at Florida Hotel junction and about 200-300 meters, make a left to the next street and look for Soi 2. Actually, it is only a 200 meter walk from Florida Hotel.....:D

Choke dee and sabai sabai.....

bakaroo
07-04-2011, 02:20 PM
wdWow, you are the man, go on bike.... can only dream now, too old for big bike, liao.:o

Don't worry, if you arrive late, go Soi 2....... start from 7pm, have many SYTs.:D

Ride straight to Florida Hotel (after passing Diana), there is a junction that when you turn right, gets your to Lee Garden.

So turn right at Florida Hotel junction and about 200-300 meters, make a left to the next street and look for Soi 2. Actually, it is only a 200 meter walk from Florida Hotel.....:D

is it niphat uthit 1 soi2? long or short or both? thanks senior.

run001
07-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Bro,
Me coming Hatyai end April, any syt from farm to recomend.......
Farms like Channivat.........

too long haven't chiong there already, lost touch.

Apppreciate Bro...
Tks

acid_rxz
07-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Hi there brothers anyone been to sugar beat? isit a live band type of disco?
if i take tuk tuk wat do i tell him to go there?

sick of going to paragon and kiss channel so full of freelancer,wanna go new disco to check if sugarbeat have normal gals tat i can fish,will be going in may

thks for the info brothers :)

Cupnoodle
07-04-2011, 11:31 PM
is it niphat uthit 1 soi2? long or short or both?...

...it should be Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 2, start operate after 7pm till about 6am. 1k for ST & 2k for LT...

Have fun ;)

etct88
07-04-2011, 11:31 PM
wd
is it niphat uthit 1 soi2? long or short or both? thanks senior.

If not wrong, that is the name as spelled in goggle earth. Yes, in full.....:)

Have at least 10+ farms there. If you phut pasa Thai nit noi, you sure enjoy. :D

etct88
07-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Have fun ;)

Bro, I paid 1700 for one very sui SYT. Had 2 rounds (my limitation), very good attitude. Arrived 9pm, left on 8am. :p

ray32
08-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Bro, I paid 1700 for one very sui SYT. Had 2 rounds (my limitation), very good attitude. Arrived 9pm, left on 8am. :p

u got ctc no?can pass 2 me?

Snuber
08-04-2011, 12:06 AM
If not wrong, that is the name as spelled in goggle earth. Yes, in full.....:)

Have at least 10+ farms there. If you phut pasa Thai nit noi, you sure enjoy. :D

Hi bro,

What's a good time to visit these farms to choose the ladies? Besides the street that you just mentioned, where else do these farms exist?

etct88
08-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi bro,

What's a good time to visit these farms to choose the ladies? Besides the street that you just mentioned, where else do these farms exist?

Bro, there are quite a bit of info on the other 2 areas, which start from morning. By noon, most better puyings would be gone. Then come this Soi 2 thingy.

You really have to be a little familiar with Hatyai. Otherwise, it is like telling you all over again. I am not expert in Hatyai, just that I happened to be there and remember some places. May end up chicken telling the duck where is where.

Can pm me if you wish to... kenna zapped, woh, by some one, said me tcss .....:(

slackin80
08-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Wow, you are the man, go on bike.... can only dream now, too old for big bike, liao.:o

Thanks for the info bro, will take note.

I got a channivet girl yesterday for 2000thb, sex was bad, like screwing a dead fish.

Because I rode up, I was tired so I wanted to sleep but she kept interrupting my sleep. I realised that I wanted some peace so today I'll be alone till after 7 then I'll head to that reommended place to take a look.

localhunter
08-04-2011, 11:22 AM

2 rounds every an hour? :D:D

etct88
08-04-2011, 12:10 PM
2 rounds every an hour? :D:D

.. happy lo, suan ah pek....:(

... this path also you need to move pass, ok..... may many many more localhunters be around then.....:p

etct88
08-04-2011, 12:12 PM
2 rounds every an hour? :D

anyway, many thanks for all the fun we had together in Danok..... :)

next time, don't drive like a F1 driver, ok...... bad for my heart.:o

not those 2 rounds every 2 hours....:D

etct88
08-04-2011, 12:15 PM
u got ctc no?can pass 2 me?

Bro, I have one principle, only pass contacts to authenticated members, and privately.;)

So my apologies, unless I know you. :)

etct88
08-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info bro, will take note.

I got a channivet girl yesterday for 2000thb, sex was bad, like screwing a dead fish.

Because I rode up, I was tired so I wanted to sleep but she kept interrupting my sleep. I realised that I wanted some peace so today I'll be alone till after 7 then I'll head to that reommended place to take a look.

Sad to hear your bad experience.

Maybe you try, look see look see See Kim Yong. There is a cafe, Deep Blue. Directly opposite have one farm, named Andrew KTV. See if you can hook up with this puying call Nueng.... quite cute with big tits. I am not into big teh teh...:( so I mai chop......:D

bakaroo
08-04-2011, 01:58 PM
jIf not wrong, that is the name as spelled in goggle earth. Yes, in full.....:)

Have at least 10+ farms there. If t pasa Thai nit noi, you sure enjoy. :D
found the place and took a 22y.o. for 2000bht service is ok and bj with cap the first shop full of syt look like student too young for me. heard from my girl that they only allow 2 shots. anyway good enough for me and those who want to bonk only at night. walking distance from lee garden and sakura grand view hotel.

run001
08-04-2011, 03:48 PM
j
found the place and took a 22y.o. for 2000bht service is ok and bj with cap the first shop full of syt look like student too young for me. heard from my girl that they only allow 2 shots. anyway good enough for me and those who want to bonk only at night. walking distance from lee garden and sakura grand view hotel.

Hi bakaroo,
can advise the name of the farm.
me coming end month staying at mayflower.
after walking by Lee Garden, past by odean. is it arround there ?
can wait to go.........

tks

localhunter
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
anyway, many thanks for all the fun we had together in Danok.....

next time, don't drive like a F1 driver, ok...... bad for my heart

uncle, i also had a good time in danok. When are you coming back to KL? I am going to buy the golf set when i come back from europe. Need your help ...

Bro, I have one principle, only pass contacts to authenticated members, and privately.;)

So my apologies, unless I know you. :)

why you never pass to me?? :mad::mad:

bakaroo
08-04-2011, 06:45 PM
tt[QUOTE=run001;5829816]Hi bakaroo,
can wait to go.........

tks[/QUOTE
I did not look at the farm name but only the girls . mine is third or fourth shop. it is far if you stay at Mayflower. lee garden is the nearest and is a on the second lame on the right side of lee garden and you will see a coffee shop at the corner and then turn into that lame.

yayatiger
08-04-2011, 07:26 PM
j

Bro, I thought is unlimited?

run001
08-04-2011, 07:33 PM
tt[QUOTE=run001;5829816]Hi bakaroo,
can wait to go.........

tks[/QUOTE
I did not look at the farm name but only the girls . mine is third or fourth shop. it is far if you stay at Mayflower. lee garden is the nearest and is a on the second lame on the right side of lee garden and you will see a coffee shop at the corner and then turn into that lame.

Tks Bakaroo,
after check the map, guess I know where already.
I mistaken that is Lee gardens Plaza, so is the old Lee Gardens.
behind is hatyai railway track. (opposite betweeen Lee gardens & Amarin Hotel )

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers Bro.

pokka02
08-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Hi bakaroo,
can wait to go.........

tks

Just tell tuk tuk you want go to 59 restaurant. Get off at 59 and enter from the road beside 59

etct88
08-04-2011, 09:35 PM
uncle, i also had a good time in danok. When are you coming back to KL? I am going to buy the golf set when i come back from europe. Need your help ...

why you never pass to me?? :mad:

I have one set in my apartment, should have pass to you let you try. If you intend to buy, don't buy brand new, use a used set set first, get a feel.:)

wow, mad at me, !!! btw you never ask, so I never pass to you. after the danok trip, I don't think I will pass to you, you so spoiled for choice. Then when you eat pak gor, you will blame me, for putting additional dish/es on your table....:o

moral of the story, don't be tam sim, :p

bakaroo
08-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Just tell tuk tuk you want go to 59 restaurant. Get off at 59 and enter from the road beside 59
yep. . canton restaurant also near sakura grand view hotel walking distance.

bakaroo
08-04-2011, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=bakaroo;5830274]tt

Tks Bakaroo,
after check the map, guess I know where already.
I mistaken that is Lee gardens Plaza, so is the old Lee Gardens.
behind is hatyai railway track. (opposite betweeen Lee gardens & Amarin Hotel )

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers Bro.
have fun. :)

slackin80
08-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Sad to hear your bad experience.

Maybe you try, look see look see See Kim Yong. There is a cafe, Deep Blue. Directly opposite have one farm, named Andrew KTV. See if you can hook up with this puying call Nueng.... quite cute with big tits. I am not into big teh teh...:( so I mai chop......:D

Jialat lah, the place at soi 2 was practically empty.

I am considering where to find freelancers. :(

bakaroo
08-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Bro, I thought is unlimited?

supposed to be unlimited. anyway 2 shots is all I need cause old already. :)

slackin80
08-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Wah! Sibeh dulan, go to chitama find a soapie. The girl just lie down and expect me to screw her. No bloody service at all, very very angry liao :mad:

slackin80
08-04-2011, 10:05 PM
My hatyai trip is going down the drain. Wasted 3000thb on these 2 kind of girls. Sigh... I should just re-arrange my hotel stay and just ride up to bkk tomorrow

yayatiger
08-04-2011, 10:29 PM
supposed to be unlimited. anyway 2 shots is all I need cause old already. :)

I am planning to go. Though no need unlimited, but was surprised there is a limit set there. Really different from what I had heard from other senior chiongsters.

yayatiger
08-04-2011, 10:31 PM
My hatyai trip is going down the drain. Wasted 3000thb on these 2 kind of girls. Sigh... I should just re-arrange my hotel stay and just ride up to bkk tomorrow

I guess sometimes expectation can't be too high. If I go, I will only either expect service or outlooks. Nowadays, difficult to get best of both.

etct88
08-04-2011, 10:58 PM

Bro, give one last try... go to Lee Garden Plaza, look for Pink Lady. It is a music lounge, also have an MP like those in BKK.....

How's the weather in Hatyai? Please check before you ride up further North. When I was in Hatyai last week, regions to the North of Hatyai were badly hit by flood. But do have a safe ride

slackin80
08-04-2011, 11:24 PM
I guess sometimes expectation can't be too high. If I go, I will only either expect service or outlooks. Nowadays, difficult to get best of both.

Sad to say she didn't provide both. She wasn't even a looker, she just wasn't the fattest around.:(

slackin80
08-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Bro, give one last try... go to Lee Garden Plaza, look for Pink Lady. It is a music lounge, also have an MP like those in BKK.....

How's the weather in Hatyai? Please check before you ride up further North. When I was in Hatyai last week, regions to the North of Hatyai were badly hit by flood. But do have a safe ride

I didn't go to pink lady because everyone was saying they were all milfs.
I might take a look tomorrow, otherwise I'll just go to sakura for a decent massage.

The weather has been hot these 2 days. Wondering how is a flood possible?
But I heard there's a detour at chumpon. Hopefully it clears by sunday.

I'll just stay here one more day then I'll head up on sunday, shouldn't waste the junior suite. I'll have to forfeit my sunday booking for another hotel.

But thanks for ur tips... I am just suay. :(

etct88
08-04-2011, 11:33 PM
I didn't go to pink lady because everyone was saying they were all milfs.
I might take a look tomorrow, otherwise I'll just go to sakura for a decent massage.

The weather has been hot these 2 days. Wondering how is a flood possible?
But I heard there's a detour at chumpon. Hopefully it clears by sunday.

I'll just stay here one more day then I'll head up on sunday, shouldn't waste the junior suite. I'll have to forfeit my sunday booking for another hotel.

But thanks for ur tips... I am just suay. :(

Oh, milf not your cup of teh. Service wise, milf are better..

The night is still young, go Sugar Beat, start about now till 2-3am.... You may be lucky....... many sao sao, there..... go....:D

slackin80
08-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Oh, milf not your cup of teh. Service wise, milf are better..

The night is still young, go Sugar Beat, start about now till 2-3am.... You may be lucky....... many sao sao, there..... go....:D

Luck so bad already, don't think I'll find anyone. At most I'll wait for my next trip with my friends in june.

Now I'm just thinking about my nataree girl and clubbing at rca.

maddog_mlvn
09-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Luck so bad already, don't think I'll find anyone. At most I'll wait for my next trip with my friends in june.

Bro U hv mail

yayatiger
09-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Sad to say she didn't provide both. She wasn't even a looker, she just wasn't the fattest around.:(

Thats why I said its no more our market....sigh

slackin80
09-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Bro U hv mail

Thanks bro for the info.

etct88
09-04-2011, 12:48 PM

ha ha ha ha... I will be in Huay Kwang in early June, Hip Hotel....... to attend my god daughter's wedding....... decent trip....:D:D

slackin80
09-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Amazingly, the trip has been salvaged by sakura. Good massage, girls also not bad. Maybe whoring is not for me at hatyai...

pokka02
09-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Amazingly, the trip has been salvaged by sakura. Good massage, girls also not bad. Maybe whoring is not for me at hatyai...

Bro, at this hour, maybe you can try SC hotel if you dont mind the price 5000baht. Maybe you will find some good stuff there. Good luck.

slackin80
09-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Bro, at this hour, maybe you can try SC hotel if you dont mind the price 5000baht. Maybe you will find some good stuff there. Good luck.

5000thb is too steep for me bro. I still have bkk and chiangmai to go to... Not forgetting petrol.

I might try it if I am coming to hatyai only... Which is maybe early june.

yayatiger
10-04-2011, 02:15 AM

Bro, forgot to ask. you now alone there? No buddy with you?

Lone_Wolf
10-04-2011, 04:24 AM

Sakura massage gals do FL too..... :p

slackin80
10-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Bro, forgot to ask. you now alone there? No buddy with you?

Yep. Alone.

I just woke up, gonna get ready to ride to bkk.
Then on the 15th its to chiangmai.

I am ok with bkk and chiangmai, its my 'first' time in hatyai because usually hatyai is just a overnight stop whenever I ride to phuket. Never stayed more than 1 night here before.

But thanks to some bros her for the info, everything is a lesson learnt, haha

Money3
10-04-2011, 08:14 AM

bro etct88, just back from hatyai yesterday. Weather hot and humid leh, cant really believe the south elsewhere flooded as my three days there were SUNNY and hot.

bro slacking80, alamak din see u asking me whether wanna go see chicken farms together or not cos after my last post din log in.... Haiz me went with my friend, surprised this trip.... everything dun want.... see kim yong dun want to go... channiviat oso dun want... only want go to Sakura Grand view for traditional massage only. So I lang lang went to Pink Lady myself to lclc ... maybe timing was not right cos I saw less than 10 CMI MILF there and moreover price has increased to 1700 baht... Haiz... if I hv read etc88 lobang for the syts at soi 2 I would have gone there to lclcl. So come back singapore full tank :(

Bro slacking80, sorry to hear about your bad experience so far, nevermind research more for your June trip :)

For those going to Hatyai for makan, can try the place called Ren Pack in thai for 85 baht unlimited BBQ buffet..... eat till u dropped! Quite an experience lah... with live band too.. wondered how they make $$$.

Sakura massage gals do FL too..... :p

Bro Lone_Wolf, got meh.... my gal was a SYT around 23 yrs old but when my friend asked her whether got do juagen or not.... she said nope... cos jua gen only done by lao shi... > at least 45 yrs old ones :eek:

yayatiger
10-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Yep. Alone.

I just woke up, gonna get ready to ride to bkk.
Then on the 15th its to chiangmai.

I am ok with bkk and chiangmai, its my 'first' time in hatyai because usually hatyai is just a overnight stop whenever I ride to phuket. Never stayed more than 1 night here before.

But thanks to some bros her for the info, everything is a lesson learnt, haha

IC. If me, I would go with at least 1 buddy. At least you know you got at least one person to turn to if needed.

yayatiger
10-04-2011, 08:47 AM
bro etct88, just back from hatyai yesterday. Weather hot and humid leh, cant really believe the south elsewhere flooded as my three days there were SUNNY and hot.

bro slacking80, alamak din see u asking me whether wanna go see chicken farms together or not cos after my last post din log in.... Haiz me went with my friend, surprised this trip.... everything dun want.... see kim yong dun want to go... channiviat oso dun want... only want go to Sakura Grand view for traditional massage only. So I lang lang went to Pink Lady myself to lclc ... maybe timing was not right cos I saw less than 10 CMI MILF there and moreover price has increased to 1700 baht... Haiz... if I hv read etc88 lobang for the syts at soi 2 I would have gone there to lclcl. So come back singapore full tank :(

Bro slacking80, sorry to hear about your bad experience so far, nevermind research more for your June trip :)

For those going to Hatyai for makan, can try the place called Ren Pack in thai for 85 baht unlimited BBQ buffet..... eat till u dropped! Quite an experience lah... with live band too.. wondered how they make $$$.

So bro, are you angry with your friend?

^Liger^
10-04-2011, 11:16 AM

Bro, talk to yr friend and trash it out lah.
Mayb something happened along the way?
Mayb its just misunderstanding and miscomm.
Real friends shld b direct with each other.
Don't let misunderstanding and miscomm break the friendship.

Money3
10-04-2011, 01:20 PM
hahaha no lah never angry with my friend and really surprised that I appeared that way... he was nice eonugh to go with me to visit temples liao and why should I be angry but just very surprised cos he also more horny than me :o:p

but thanks guys for your concern

pokka02
10-04-2011, 01:34 PM

Ren Pack sounds familiar. Is it opp sugar beat or chao paya 4?

yayatiger
10-04-2011, 11:13 PM
hahaha no lah never angry with my friend and really surprised that I appeared that way... he was nice eonugh to go with me to visit temples liao and why should I be angry but just very surprised cos he also more horny than me :o:p

but thanks guys for your concern

OIC. Your friend sound like my friend. He got strange character and this kind of stuff is what he might do too.

yayatiger
10-04-2011, 11:15 PM
Bro, talk to yr friend and trash it out lah.
Mayb something happened along the way?
Mayb its just misunderstanding and miscomm.
Real friends shld b direct with each other.
Don't let misunderstanding and miscomm break the friendship.

Thats true. Bro, you sounded like you got misunderstanding with your friend. Hope you all will talk it out.

Lone_Wolf
11-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Bro Lone_Wolf, got meh.... my gal was a SYT around 23 yrs old but when my friend asked her whether got do juagen or not.... she said nope...

I am referring to ST/LT services..... not juagen :(

You can choose the massuer and have the massage in your room if you are staying in Sakura hotel..... and negotiate with her for ST. :D

If you stay at another hotel then she can only come to you after work..... again negotiate with her during your massage session. :D

So far me and my kakis have been lucky with the Sakura puyings neber get rejected yet :p

chickenking
11-04-2011, 03:31 AM
going to hatyai next mth i like oil massage
bro where can find a good oil massage in hatyai
i had been there 20 yrs ago

Money3
11-04-2011, 04:40 AM
Ren Pack sounds familiar. Is it opp sugar beat or chao paya 4?

paiseh bro, dun noe whether near there or not cos just ask tutu to drive us there :o

I am referring to ST/LT services..... not juagen :(

You can choose the massuer and have the massage in your room if you are staying in Sakura hotel..... and negotiate with her for ST

If you stay at another hotel then she can only come to you after work..... again negotiate with her during your massage session

So far me and my kakis have been lucky with the Sakura puyings neber get rejected yet

bro lone_wolf, can advise how much it cost for ST/LT ? Maybe the question posed to her by my friend stomped her.... and she din lead him on :D should probe further ..:p

Playman2
11-04-2011, 08:44 AM

:eek:

etct88 lobang at Soi 2 hahahah...wait, uncle tell you to go Holland as uncle didn't test the place yet as he got a line of MILFs waiting for him to test and serve....which doesn't give him a chance to try the place and tell you GOOD...? Hahahaha! :(:D

etct88
11-04-2011, 10:45 AM
etct88 lobang at Soi 2 hahahah...wait, uncle tell you to go Holland as uncle didn't test the place yet as he got a line of MILFs waiting for him to test and serve....which doesn't give him a chance to try the place and tell you GOOD...? Hahahaha! :D

Cipek, suan me..... monday, knn:mad:

btw, I tried one SYT, have witness.....OK:D You even spoke to her before.... you getting lau liao:p

Never mind, welcum! welcum! To the Ah Pek's Club....

slackin80
11-04-2011, 01:15 PM
]

wah lao, should have met up to go fishing together.
the sakura girl wanted to go out with me, hahaha but too bad, i was riding off to bkk

released my frustration into a nataree girl yesterday

slackin80
11-04-2011, 01:17 PM
IC. If me, I would go with at least 1 buddy. At least you know you got at least one person to turn to if needed.

actually the trip is more for bkk and chiangmai, i originally planned to stay at hatyai for 1 night

but because singapore is so boring, i decided to go up 3 days earlier at the last minute.

so i thought i could come in here and draw some info on what to do.
i should have just gone to sakura on the first day, hahaha.

if anyone sees a singapore bike around, it could be mine

slackin80
11-04-2011, 01:21 PM
the sakura girl was asking me about oil massage.

does that give her licence to massage my balls compared to traditional massage? lol~

bakaroo
11-04-2011, 03:20 PM
actually the trip is more for bkk and chiangmai, i originally planned to stay at hatyai for 1 night

but because singapore is so boring, i decided to go up 3 days earlier at the last minute.

so i thought i could come in here and draw some info on what to do.
i should have just gone to sakura on the first day, hahaha.

if anyone sees a singapore bike around, it could be mine

Up you for being adventurous. :) Have fun and stay safe.

AhMin
12-04-2011, 12:03 PM

btw, I tried one SYT, have witness.....OK:D You even spoke to her before.... you getting lau liao:p

Can I join in the ah pek club also?
Anyway, I be in HY next week mon till thurs, any one wan meet go farm, cheong together n drink together also can, just PM me lo
Cheers

KonKam
12-04-2011, 03:09 PM
For "great" massage..and resoanble price.

which will be the best massage center ar?

Thanks

etct88
12-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Can I join in the ah pek club also?
Anyway, I be in HY next week mon till thurs, any one wan meet go farm, cheong together n drink together also can, just PM me lo
Cheers

wow, another Golden Boy... no need join, just tcss, lo... tease one another... small, time kuku stand.:D

Next week no go, 'cos just cum back. The tank is empty....:(

I go HDY, normally no go farm, I order home delivery.... hee hee:cool:

Eat and drink tea, is a ok.....:)

maddog_mlvn
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
wow, another Golden Boy... no need join, just tcss, lo... tease one another... small, time kuku stand.:D

Next week no go, 'cos just cum back. The tank is empty....:(

I go HDY, normally no go farm, I order home delivery.... hee hee:cool:

Eat and drink tea, is a ok.....:)

Bro etct88, U alway order home delivery. Any finger licking good KFC to share. I plan a trip there soon, sure like to try out Bro's recommendation. Thanks.

Sawadicup
12-04-2011, 11:37 PM
the sakura girl was asking me about oil massage.

does that give her licence to massage my balls compared to traditional massage? lol~

Normal oil massage charge 720 baths.

Balls massage if i'm not wrong is 200-300 baths for 25 mins.

amist
13-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Am in Hatyai now!!! Everything is UPz ($$$$) Hotel increase rate, makan also increased. Most impt is the farm also raising their price of the chicks!!!! Unbelievable :mad:
Its the start of the Songkran festival in Hatyai, road close.....ppl everywhere (BUT alot of pretty girls with their clothes wet wet *wink* *wink* can see thru) :p

etct88
13-04-2011, 01:23 AM
Bro etct88, U alway order home delivery. Any finger licking good KFC to share. I plan a trip there soon, sure like to try out Bro's recommendation. Thanks.

Hate to say, home delivery are not so finger licking good. So far, eating the same food most of the time.... not keen to change taste bud. Now like eating to fill the stomach, and the ego:(

Better go to the farms and inspect the produce better. You definitely can order fresher stocks. I old liao, by the time I walked the farms, no energy to do anything else....:o

Playman2
13-04-2011, 09:41 AM

btw, I tried one SYT, have witness.....OK:D You even spoke to her before.... you getting lau liao

That is when the regular is out and the sperm tank almost explore all also sure good one lah.....bought Luios Koo there and the car over-turn...(fan chair):D:D

bonkpedia
13-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Any sr bro can enlighten me whether can get tarma there? Thanks!

bangala69
15-04-2011, 08:47 AM
hi seniors

In Hatyai, is it possible to ask the farm gals to engage in group sex... machiam me and my buddy book 2 farm gals and swop or foursome together :o

thanks

comcome10
15-04-2011, 11:44 PM
hi seniors

In Hatyai, is it possible to ask the farm gals to engage in group sex... machiam me and my buddy book 2 farm gals and swop or foursome together :o

thanks

Bro can I join in the fun.

best123
16-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Normal oil massage charge 720 baths.

Balls massage if i'm not wrong is 200-300 baths for 25 mins.

normal massage still 100baht per hour?

西北度郎
16-04-2011, 11:32 PM
I'll be visiting hatyai/dannok this coming monday alone from s'pore (18-20 april), any taikor here wish to meet up, please PM me. :) Almost 2 years didn't step into hatyai/dannok liao, lost touch with the cheong scene. :o

kwaychup
17-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Hi, i am friend of Kwap chup hereby using his account to post some bad experience i encounter to warn you guys.

Currently i am at Hatyai. Weather is good. hot and sunny. Yesterday went to channiviat area ( YAYA karaoke ) and book a girl.

Had 1 round in the afternoon. But the girl suddenly said she got something to attend to. Promised that she will come back in the night. Sad to say she didn't pick up my phone and went missing in the next morning.

This morning went to okt to claim back half of the money. But the OKT sibei attitude and refuse to pay back.

To all guys who looking at this message, please try to avoid this farm as the girl might pull some stun.

Thanks for reading. Peace out !

comcome10
17-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Hi, i am friend of Kwap chup hereby using his account to post some bad experience i encounter to warn you guys.

Currently i am at Hatyai. Weather is good. hot and sunny. Yesterday went to channiviat area ( YAYA karaoke ) and book a girl.

Had 1 round in the afternoon. But the girl suddenly said she got something to attend to. Promised that she will come back in the night. Sad to say she didn't pick up my phone and went missing in the next morning.

This morning went to okt to claim back half of the money. But the OKT sibei attitude and refuse to pay back.

To all guys who looking at this message, please try to avoid this farm as the girl might pull some stun.

Bro thanks for the warning. Already planning for a trip end of this month, any senoir bro going, can 小弟我 tag along?

西北度郎
17-04-2011, 04:35 PM

Bro

Thanks for the update, has the price of booking went up? What is the rate now for LT and the quality?

Up your rep liao :)

just12funk
17-04-2011, 04:57 PM

Now I know why the karaoke name is YAYA. :)

There is another Karaoke Suriya at Channivate Soi3, tried one 2000 baht and turns out ok. There are two viewing room, first room MILF category range from 1200 to 1500baht. 2nd room prettier and younger range from 2000 to 2500 baht. Maybe you can recce and check it out since you are there now . :)

Cupnoodle
17-04-2011, 07:08 PM
...Yesterday went to channiviat area ( YAYA karaoke ) and book a girl.

This morning went to okt to claim back half of the money. But the OKT sibei attitude and refuse to pay back...

...there was one time I took a new gal from a farm house then she gave an excuse to went away after our first shot. When she didn't return to my room after her promised time, I called up the farm and they couldn't find her too. Eventually they realised that she had ran away, so in the end they sent me another gal but need to top up some baht.

If you wish to replace your gal for any given reason, always subject to terms and conditions!

Bro, seem that you had encountered a similar misfortune as mine. The way is that any problem should be settle as soon, not wait till next day. During the shops visit, those OKT would promote or boast about their gals service, and may even promise the refund if the customer was unsatisfied about their gal. However the promise would likely be impossible once the deal was done, and always subject to terms and conditions!

Have fun :cool:

kwaychup
17-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Bro

Thanks for the update, has the price of booking went up? What is the rate now for LT and the quality?

Up your rep liao :)

Hi bro, i just back from temple. oh well the quality over there are not so good compared to last time. Maybe i arrived on saturday most of the girls are being booked over the weekend. i decided to try short time for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow there will be better ones.

The girl i book cost 2500 bahtt.

kwaychup
17-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Bro, seem that you had encountered a similar misfortune as mine. The way is that any problem should be settle as soon, not wait till next day. During the shops visit, those OKT would promote or boast about their gals service, and may even promise the refund if the customer was unsatisfied about their gal. However the promise would likely be impossible once the deal was done, and always subject to terms and conditions!

Have fun :cool:

Hi bro, very similar to mine. Currently the OKT also can't find the girl. well tomorrow i will go talk to them again, see whether i can choose another girl with abit of top up. hehe.

kwaychup
17-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Now I know why the karaoke name is YAYA. :)

There is another Karaoke Suriya at Channivate Soi3, tried one 2000 baht and turns out ok. There are two viewing room, first room MILF category range from 1200 to 1500baht. 2nd room prettier and younger range from 2000 to 2500 baht. Maybe you can recce and check it out since you are there now . :)

Hi bro, Thanks for the advice. i might went in during the past 2 days. i will take note of this karaoke and go again. Hope there will be better ones tomorrow. hehe.

Cupnoodle
17-04-2011, 07:25 PM
...has the price of booking went up? What is the rate now for LT and the quality?...

The price will subject to few factors like who is the one to bring you there, peak season, supply and demand. Generally less of the 1500baht series, 2K goods seem common now. The quality depend on individual standard and the eye of SBTL to judge.

Have fun ;)

slackin80
17-04-2011, 07:27 PM
when i get my tired ass off my bike at hatyai, i am gonna go for a oil massage at sakura!!!

then the trip from hatyai to sg will be a long sad unwilling one.

masterkkj
17-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Hi bros!

I will be at Hai yat from 21 to 25th April with 3 friends, anyone also going? Might wanna meet up together and check out the place.

PM me :)

Benny

Vigilant42
17-04-2011, 09:51 PM

Alright Bro, I will take note of that.

Tomorrow, I will be in Hat Yai till 21 April. Hooray!

Any bros interested to meet up, please PM me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vigilant42

Sawadicup
18-04-2011, 12:57 AM
normal massage still 100baht per hour?

Normal massage 120 baths per hour.

etct88
18-04-2011, 01:10 AM
when i get my tired ass off my bike at hatyai, i am gonna go for a oil massage at sakura!!!

then the trip from hatyai to sg will be a long sad unwilling one.

You may want to try Central Hatyai Hotel, my brother last past that place, he said full of syts masseurs.:D

Must Admit Sakura Hotel massage do have some pretty good looking ones (sorry, my bench mark pretty simple, I humsup DOM). Last went there, we 2 guys with puyings. Throughout the massage session, closed eyes most of the time and tried to enjoy the massage without looking at the puying, less my didi gets excited. And later in the middle of the night, didi may detach from me and leave with the puying sleeping with me. :o

Sawadicup
18-04-2011, 01:16 AM
You may want to try Central Hatyai Hotel, my brother last past that place, he said full of syts masseurs.:D

Most of the times, i went to Hatyai Central for massages. 4 to 5 years back. There lot of massagers..now getting lesser.

ChowCheng
18-04-2011, 01:18 AM

100 baths per hour, if u buy voucher fm travel agent first then go massage.

slackin80
18-04-2011, 02:14 AM

Must Admit Sakura Hotel massage do have some pretty good looking ones (sorry, my bench mark pretty simple, I humsup DOM). Last went there, we 2 guys with puyings. Throughout the massage session, closed eyes most of the time and tried to enjoy the massage without looking at the puying, less my didi gets excited. And later in the middle of the night, didi may detach from me and leave with the puying sleeping with me. :o

die lah, now i stressed liao.

sakura or central hat yai... :confused:
i only have one evening there!!!

ChowCheng
18-04-2011, 07:57 PM

Bro plan for 1 when U touch down HDY, and 1 more b4 U leave HDY on ur bike.

dddd68sg
18-04-2011, 08:38 PM
last week i was at H city too. Went to chintana not much gal left. Chosen a gal no 27. 8oo bath. Service like Fu_k. Cannot kiss here and there. Really feel like fu_k a dead fish.

Lone_Wolf
18-04-2011, 08:44 PM

Central Hatyai was happening 4 - 5 year ago...... times have changed now they may not even be there.......I remember they were closed when I was there last year :D

Sakura is a safer bet. :p

etct88
18-04-2011, 11:08 PM

Central Hatyai was happening 4 - 5 year ago...... times have changed now they may not even be there.......I remember they were closed when I was there last year :D

Sakura is a safer bet. :p

We were there last month, actually, it looks pretty new. So there may have some one taken over the place.

Anyway, can tried both. Very near each other. Look see look see first.

only 1 night, try both for the 1 hour session, then take their number and then call the one you like to your room for 2 hours solid massage, then.... s..... sleep.........

My next trip to there, sure I wanna to try Central, I normally BYO, so will bring her along for the massage......... then s.... will be great.... (the sleep):D

best123
18-04-2011, 11:13 PM

this sakura is also normal massage, then sian the gal to go out with you? i am heading to hatyai soon

ChowCheng
18-04-2011, 11:54 PM
this sakura is also normal massage, then sian the gal to go out with you? i am heading to hatyai soon

Bro when will U be heading to HDY, newbie can join Ur group and learn fm senior.

etct88
19-04-2011, 12:44 AM

Should be able to la...... but i didn't, cos I BYO liao......:o :o

slackin80
19-04-2011, 04:13 AM
We were there last month, actually, it looks pretty new. So there may have some one taken over the place.

Anyway, can tried both. Very near each other. Look see look see first.

only 1 night, try both for the 1 hour session, then take their number and then call the one you like to your room for 2 hours solid massage, then.... s..... sleep.........

My next trip to there, sure I wanna to try Central, I normally BYO, so will bring her along for the massage......... then s.... will be great.... (the sleep):D

sakura can look see meh?

they purposely make the glass like not very viewer friendly.

maybe the hatyai central one got better view but then normally the mamasan will come intercept you at the door... i can just tell her see see first?

etct88
19-04-2011, 08:22 AM
sakura can look see meh?

they purposely make the glass like not very viewer friendly.

maybe the hatyai central one got better view but then normally the mamasan will come intercept you at the door... i can just tell her see see first?

Sure can view first. You customer, leh...:cool:

Sakura is a bit difficult to view, but walk straight to the glass and see. Just smile and nod as you walk, wave your hand as to signal 'wait wait'. Give the 'I see first, I not speak Thai'.....

Easier at Central, when mamasan intercept you, keep your eyes on the gals, not her. Adopt the same tactics.....

All mamasans tried to rotate the gals, it's their duty. So chances are you get bad recommendation, when you take their recommendations, unless your are regular and tip well.

If you don't see what you like, 2 options, take the cheapest cause of expenditure, ie shortest possible for a massage and the best of the worst in your opinion. Or just smile and walk, say 'wait I come back, very hungry now'.......:p

there may be other ways of doing......:D

enjoy...

best123
19-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Should be able to la...... but i didn't, cos I BYO liao......:o :o

You are the man!!

slackin80
19-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Sure can view first. You customer, leh...:cool:

Sakura is a bit difficult to view, but walk straight to the glass and see. Just smile and nod as you walk, wave your hand as to signal 'wait wait'. Give the 'I see first, I not speak Thai'.....

Easier at Central, when mamasan intercept you, keep your eyes on the gals, not her. Adopt the same tactics.....

All mamasans tried to rotate the gals, it's their duty. So chances are you get bad recommendation, when you take their recommendations, unless your are regular and tip well.

If you don't see what you like, 2 options, take the cheapest cause of expenditure, ie shortest possible for a massage and the best of the worst in your opinion. Or just smile and walk, say 'wait I come back, very hungry now'.......:p

there may be other ways of doing......:D

enjoy...

noted.

but i'm still at chiangmai now... let me soak up the puyings here first.

best123
20-04-2011, 03:08 PM
any recommendations for "ping pong" massage?

thanks guys!

sibaysong4u
20-04-2011, 03:22 PM

thanks guys!Sakura tried b4 butt i find it beri painfull.

Blastocyst
20-04-2011, 04:02 PM

thanks guys!

Yes , for hadyai massage , IMHO , the very best place , hands down is 'NEW SEASONS' massage ..... The thing about new seasons massage is, they really do serve authentic massages.....which are very very skilled which is hard to come by in touristy hadyai
The other thing is.......YES!! They do testicular massages!!! They do it in a legal manner!!! And the testicular massages are authentic.....not HJ!!!!
And best of all, it's fixed at 200bath for 20 mins!!

Authentic testicular massages are suprisingly relaxing and pleasurable... However , please note that they do not include ejaculation!! Again , it's not a HAND JOB!!
Prior to your massage , don't be shy , please tell the lady in the counter that u want a ping pong massage. Only selected few who are trainned will then be chosen for/by you.
If you really are extremely shy and refuse to state your needs at the counter , u can get the lady to your room first , than, let her know u require a ping pong massage. One thing that can go wrong here is that , despite not knowing the technique , they still do it for u coz they want the extra cash that they would insist u pay to them (they might even demand higher than the 200bath)

For those of u horny ones out there, fret not!! Most of the ping pong massage ladies would give u a HJ to ejaculate at the end of the ping pong massage. Again , please tell her at the start of the 'procedure' that u want to 'SHOOT'.....DON'T BE SHY!!!

I have never gone to any other massage palour ever since....
I'll usually go for a 2 hour thai (230bath-coupon) or 2 hour oil(700bath- coupon) , get a sifu who is well trained for the ping pong massage....and obliging my request every single time, with very skillful rubbing of my penile head, i ejaculate a cupfull (not literally) each time!! It's really a pleasure...

Try it...and thank me later...

you're most wellcome...Cheers!!

best123
20-04-2011, 04:30 PM
oh...so sakura have...good then... 1 stop... thanks

Vigilant42
20-04-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes , for hadyai massage , IMHO , the very best place , hands down is 'NEW SEASONS' massage ..... The thing about new seasons massage is, they really do serve authentic massages.....which are very very skilled which is hard to come by in touristy hadyai
The other thing is.......YES!! They do testicular massages!!! They do it in a legal manner!!! And the testicular massages are authentic.....not HJ!!!!
And best of all, it's fixed at 200bath for 20 mins!!

Authentic testicular massages are suprisingly relaxing and pleasurable... However , please note that they do not include ejaculation!! Again , it's not a HAND JOB!!
Prior to your massage , don't be shy , please tell the lady in the counter that u want a ping pong massage. Only selected few who are trainned will then be chosen for/by you.
If you really are extremely shy and refuse to state your needs at the counter , u can get the lady to your room first , than, let her know u require a ping pong massage. One thing that can go wrong here is that , despite not knowing the technique , they still do it for u coz they want the extra cash that they would insist u pay to them (they might even demand higher than the 200bath)

For those of u horny ones out there, fret not!! Most of the ping pong massage ladies would give u a HJ to ejaculate at the end of the ping pong massage. Again , please tell her at the start of the 'procedure' that u want to 'SHOOT'.....DON'T BE SHY!!!

I have never gone to any other massage palour ever since....
I'll usually go for a 2 hour thai (230bath-coupon) or 2 hour oil(700bath- coupon) , get a sifu who is well trained for the ping pong massage....and obliging my request every single time, with very skillful rubbing of my penile head, i ejaculate a cupfull (not literally) each time!! It's really a pleasure...

Try it...and thank me later...

you're most wellcome...Cheers!!

Bro, I am now in hat yai. Staying in Golden Crown plaza hotel.

Hope to try ball massage also.

Cheers.

Vigilant42

best123
20-04-2011, 09:45 PM
will try NEW SEASON too, thanks

Blastocyst
21-04-2011, 11:34 AM
will try NEW SEASON too, thanks

If you are staying in New Seasons and want to call the gal to your room , please call up and tell the lady in the counter "I want 'PING PONG MASSAGE' ".....Then the price will be 200baht
Many at times if u call the gals up, they're usually not the trained ones, and furthermore they will ask u for 500bath for a stupid HJ...

If u're not and are too shy to state your desire face to face with massage lady/counter lady and if u are staying in a different hotel...give a call to their massage centre , make ur bookings for whatever u desire....when u reach there , just give ur name and u'll be ushered to a very comfortable room with your pride still intact...:D

Believe me , U'd rather get a real good authentic testicular massge ending with an explosive ejaculation....
n' yes, in my honest opinion , i feel the massage does help improve the force of ejaculation...so, it's a really good experience....horny or not...

One minor point i did not state....as new season massage is really an authentic massage centre in every sense, their staffs are really well trained, thus , dun expect model or even close to model looking girls!!

Cheers..

Blastocyst
21-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Bro, I am now in hat yai. Staying in Golden Crown plaza hotel.

Hope to try ball massage also.

Cheers.

Vigilant42

Do Let us know how it went and if everything i said was accurate , right...
Have a great time there...

Cheers!!

run001
21-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi Bro,
how about if stay at Mayflower, any "ping pong "
tks

Vigilant42
21-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Dear fellow Bros, I just touch down to Singapore from Hat Yai in this afternoon today. I would like to share my experience and encounter with the follow samsters. And for this trip, it just me and my friend Handsome(nickname). Basically, it just a relax, drink, massage and bonking trip. Total I have spent a total of 4 days 3 night. The following is the details.

Day 1: Ni Nah Beh, Once we touch down at Hat Yai airport, it started to rain heavily, but it doesn't spolit our mood. From there we took a cab which cost us 300 bahts which took approximately 20 minutes.
We check in Golden Crown Plaza Hotel through registration by the Thai taxi driver which cost us 850 bahts per day. After resting for a while, s mall head took over big head. We proceed to Pink Lady Massage for soapy bath, hehe. There are 2 category of WL: 2300 bahts for the model ones, 1700 bahts for the normal ones. Take note that this outlet is mainly consists of MILFs. Age range from late 20 to mid 30. The so called model type is slightly younger and beautiful. In the end, I choose a model one, no.8. Service SOP, but no BBBJ, only BJ... My friend take the 1700 type one, also SOP, nothing to shout about, no bbbJ too.. After our session, we proceed to the bar to drink and chat with those WL who are off shit or taking a break, one jar of beer is about 248 bahts, we drink till almost midnight and my friend manage to hook a WL from there and bring her back to hotel for bonking.

Day 2: After we have our breakfast in the morning at about 10am. We proceed to See Kim Yong Farm houses(near Dachill Hotel) to see see look look. There are about 7 to 9 farms namely Andrew Karaoke, 128 karaoke, Grace karaoke etc. Finally, we had decided to book our gal at Grace Karaoke. It costs us 2000 bahts each for the booking of gals overnight. My gal is still alright, nice figure, C cup boobs, service okay, nice bbbj but quite eager to fall out early.. I forgot her name. My friend got a gal called QQ from Issan. Basically, Fuck up service, no GFE, somemore a glutton, like to eat a lot. So please bear this in mind, Grace Karaoke, don't try bros.
After we booked the gals, we proceed back to our hotel room for the 1st shot, after finished, we left the gals at our room and we proceed to Lee garden hotel for Thai massage. 2 hrs of Thai massage costs 250 bahts, 600 bahts for oil masaage. We opt for oil massage. I am so horny at the time and I ask the masseur to make love with me. 1e settled at the sum of 1000 bahts total including massage fee. Not bad, good bonk and massage. After massage, we went to shop near Odean shopping centre. Walk around and patronise the Kim Yong market.

Day 3: We proceed for Thai massage again. This time round we went to the massage outlet outside Lee Garden Hotel. Same pricing, 600 for 2 hours. Nice massage too. After that, my friend want to have drink at Pink Lady bar, we spent about 3 to 4 hours there and my friend's Puying celebrated his birthday for him by purchased a birthday cake for him. So envy of him, hope to get a Puying for myself too, but no luck leh. Haha.
After our drink, we went to Kiss Channel last night for our final burst before we fly back this afternoon. Kiss Channel don't really have a a lot of people on weekdays. The main audience are Malaysians and some Singaporeans with some Thais. It also provide live band performance which I like. Besides Thai songs, it also provide Chinese, hokkien and English songs, well mixed of the latest pop charts songs, yeh. Kiss Channel closes at 2am and we made our way back to hotel to rest.

Last day: sleep and eat till our check out time. Got our taxi voucher at Lovely tour Agency, 280 bahts to airport.

Food:
1. Try the famous "老字号" duck noodles near Regency Hotel, it is at the end of a small alley.

2. And also the Bak kut The besides Lovely Agency. It also sell chicken rice, Pork Porridge and Wan Ton Mee at the same shop. Worth trying!

Regards,
Vigilant42

just12funk
23-04-2011, 01:05 PM

For normal massage is 200 baht for 2 hours but need to buy voucher from any travel agency.

dddd68sg
23-04-2011, 01:38 PM
Usually its only one and the half hrs only.

AhMin
23-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Bro Vigil,
M I the Handsome one???
Haha ... Damn funny la , when one of the WL intro as "beau" beautiful I thought it's "bill" !!! Then she ask my name , I said "Hand" she thought it's han n egg , I said no la ! It's "Handsome" lo !!! Both she n rest n us laugh like fuck la ... Chio kau penh la !!!
Anyway , this trip really relax , enjoy , no rush , take our time
Nice break away from work n stress ...
Cheers ....

edkoh2000
24-04-2011, 03:39 AM
If you are staying in New Seasons and want to call the gal to your room , please call up and tell the lady in the counter "I want 'PING PONG MASSAGE' ".....Then the price will be 200baht
Many at times if u call the gals up, they're usually not the trained ones, and furthermore they will ask u for 500bath for a stupid HJ...

If u're not and are too shy to state your desire face to face with massage lady/counter lady and if u are staying in a different hotel...give a call to their massage centre , make ur bookings for whatever u desire....when u reach there , just give ur name and u'll be ushered to a very comfortable room with your pride still intact...:D

Believe me , U'd rather get a real good authentic testicular massge ending with an explosive ejaculation....
n' yes, in my honest opinion , i feel the massage does help improve the force of ejaculation...so, it's a really good experience....horny or not...

One minor point i did not state....as new season massage is really an authentic massage centre in every sense, their staffs are really well trained, thus , dun expect model or even close to model looking girls!!

Cheers..

Hey this is good info, something new. The girls all at least 30 ++ right?

Blastocyst
24-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Hey this is good info, something new. The girls all at least 30 ++ right?

Yes , they are usually 30+....In fact , i've probably had massages there from 40+ y.o ladies....it actually seems like most of the ladies who are trained in the 'ping pong' massage is over 30.... though i'm just in my late twenties , i really don't mind , hitting back, having an awesome , thai and testicular massage by a well trained masseus irrespective of age !

best123
24-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Read Bro Blastocyst FR too late. Did not have enought tiem to try NEW SEASONS.

For Sakura, it was as stated here...

Some extra points to add.
SAKURA Massage is 240Baht but only 1.5 hours. Thai massage quite good( I got for massage regularly)
LEE GARDEN - I was charged 300B for 2 hour from the counter. Lousy massgae and kept pestering for ping pong and Tummy massage. Extra 200Baht
PINK Lady - Model class got 2300 and 2500 Baht. There is one chio 1700Baht class one. And young. No 001

Sawadicup
24-04-2011, 11:03 PM
PINK Lady - Model class got 2300 and 2500 Baht. There is one chio 1700Baht class one. And young. No 001

Last trip, i try No: 005.
Service not bad & can speak very well Chinese.

pussy
24-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Was planning to go to Hatyai to ''share'' my love ( Sponsered by Singapore Govt Growth and Share :D) from 29 April-2May. Tried to reserve a hotel and discover all hotels i called was full. (New Seasons/ MayFlower/ Novotel/ Lee Gardens/ Golden Crown/ The Regency/ Sakura Grandview) :mad:

finn2046
25-04-2011, 12:44 AM
hi
any bro know the phone no. for SAKURA Massage center (not SAKURA Hotel no.).

Thanks bro for sharing :)

dddd68sg
25-04-2011, 07:00 AM
0-7435-5700

best123
25-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Last trip, i try No: 005.
Service not bad & can speak very well Chinese.

001 also can....in fact almost all of them can get by with some chinese... right ah hia?

comcome10
25-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Tried yesterday Sakura GV, fully book. At last found rooms at HatYai Central, but 30/04/2011 price rise almost 100%, for that day only.

finn2046
25-04-2011, 10:56 PM
0-7435-5700

Thanks bro :)

Nampla
26-04-2011, 08:39 AM
Dear All,

As I will be leaving for Hat Yai on May 12, could someone advise which hotel to stay which is close to all the action. Thanks.

chickenking
26-04-2011, 11:40 AM
小弟将于下个月到合艾请问哪儿可找到好吃的食物
哪儿可找漂亮模恃儿我不介意付5000泰币
我在agoda book new season hotel $38会貴吗
谢谢希望大哥给点訊息

Khun_Thai_Jedi
26-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi guys, any comments on massage in florida hotel ?

Thanks in advance ;)

slackin80
26-04-2011, 06:52 PM
reporting from hatyai, let's see what i can get at sakura

Khun_Thai_Jedi
26-04-2011, 08:29 PM
reporting from hatyai, let's see what i can get at sakura

looking forward to your FR, have a nice trip ;)

etct88
27-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi guys, any comments on massage in florida hotel ?

Thanks in advance ;)

aka, Cleopatra Massage.... errr..... :confused:please give a miss, walk a little up the street would be better option.:)

Tried once, PRC! keep pestering..... mostly PRCs and the rest super MILF. :(

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-04-2011, 12:37 PM
aka, Cleopatra Massage.... errr..... :confused:please give a miss, walk a little up the street would be better option.:)

Tried once, PRC! keep pestering..... mostly PRCs and the rest super MILF. :(

wah, sound very scary leh.

Knn, my friend tell me the girl there are very power and can be laid. Must be trying to laid a trap for me :mad:

etct88
27-04-2011, 07:15 PM
wah, sound very scary leh.

Knn, my friend tell me the girl there are very power and can be laid. Must be trying to laid a trap for me :mad:

not scary la, just that you can feel dam young lo:p

sure la, all the gals can be laid, all for a price... willing seller, willing buyer... :D

ha ha ha ha... you friend must be older than me....:p

ladgaga2
27-04-2011, 07:57 PM
I wan to go Hatyai. Anyone can bring me ard? :D

slackin80
27-04-2011, 08:48 PM
i went to sakura, didn't choose a girl, asked for oil massage and i got an auntie.

initially slightly disappointed because the mamasan never use common sense to pair the customers...

anyway the massage was good, i KO-ed anyway. hahahaha~ sorry about that, its not much of an FR. i rode 11 hrs to hatyai from bkk.

and now i'm back in SG.

i'm thinking if i should lay off whoring at other provinces.

Loverthai
27-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Hi Bro out there,anyone can reco me on which hotel to stay?
Heard that hatyai merlin hotel/daiichi hotel not bad and is walking distance to those ktv farm?

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Heard that hatyai merlin hotel/daiichi hotel not bad and is walking distance to those ktv farm?

Personally, i would prefer mayflower, golden crown plaza or new season as they are newer and nearer to shopping and ammentities.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
27-04-2011, 09:23 PM
not scary la, just that you can feel dam young lo:p

sure la, all the gals can be laid, all for a price... willing seller, willing buyer... :D

ha ha ha ha... you friend must be older than me....:p

just back from la kopi with him and i just got to know that he only been to hadyai twice and he has never step foot into sky and channivet. He book the ML at florida for all his trip. this coming 10th he will be heading up with me, it will be a real eye opener for him this time round.

etct88
28-04-2011, 12:01 AM
just back from la kopi with him and i just got to know that he only been to hadyai twice and he has never step foot into sky and channivet. He book the ML at florida for all his trip. this coming 10th he will be heading up with me, it will be a real eye opener for him this time round.

Since you will be at Florida Hotel, might as well go to Soi 2, plenty of SYTs, price tagged from 1700.... for LT. Check back on this thread, have plenty useful tips.... enjoy.:)

Ninja_Assassin
28-04-2011, 12:12 AM

There is a hotel right at the doorstep of the farms in See Kim Yong...... cannot recall the name but it is situated in the same street as the farms..... was recommended there by ThaiVisitor and got voucher through him...... but that was like 3-4 years ago so things may have changed. :)

chickenking
28-04-2011, 07:27 AM
heard for old bird golen crown plaza is good
many singaporeans stay there

Khun_Thai_Jedi
28-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Since you will be at Florida Hotel, might as well go to Soi 2, plenty of SYTs, price tagged from 1700.... for LT. Check back on this thread, have plenty useful tips.... enjoy.:)

Might try out soi 2 this time round as the service from sky and channivet getting from bad to worse. Gone were the good old days.

etct88
28-04-2011, 02:24 PM
I wan to go Hatyai. Anyone can bring me ard? :D

you dam funny...... mee passport mai?:p:p

AHGONG
28-04-2011, 03:25 PM
It's been ages since i step foot in HDY....any bros can enlighten me how to buy those cheap hotel coupons here in SG? or must we go to their local office to buy?

thks in advance....

Khun_Thai_Jedi
28-04-2011, 04:53 PM
It's been ages since i step foot in HDY....any bros can enlighten me how to buy those cheap hotel coupons here in SG? or must we go to their local office to buy?

thks in advance....

it will be much cheaper if you were to buy it in travel agencies around hdy.

naemlo
28-04-2011, 07:21 PM

thks in advance....

When will u be there? I will lay red carpet for u with SYT pong pong gers welcoming u. :eek:

maddog_mlvn
28-04-2011, 07:32 PM
When will u be there? I will lay red carpet for u with SYT pong pong gers welcoming u. :eek:

Bro有影没I am now in HDY. Didn't see anybody laying red carpet ley.

naemlo
28-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Bro有影没I am now in HDY. Didn't see anybody laying red carpet ley.

U r not ahgong... ahgong is my idol... :eek:

maddog_mlvn
28-04-2011, 07:48 PM
U r not ahgong... ahgong is my idol... :eek:

Bro I advance party, come and recce first then call UR IDOL to take off and when IDOL touch down every thing is ready for him.

dc7176
28-04-2011, 08:58 PM

if i go there got this kind of services bo?? lolx... :D:p