PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

DaTan
28-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Dannok is definitely more fun than Hatyai to get girls and bonking...

Hatyai is more of a laid-back town with Malaysian & Singaporean Uncles & Aunties visiting...

Cupnoodle
28-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Bro & Sis,

Don't think anyone has mention this at here before but probably many people had knew it. There will be a new mega shopping mall 'Central Festival' opening soon by the end of 2013. It was located near to the bus station and Crystal Hotel. I had passed by it almost everyday and they were pushing hard to complete it and target to open by first week of December.
http://sv6.postjung.com/picpost/data/205/205296-507ec09602ba0.jpg
Central Festival Hatyai (http://www.centralfestival.co.th/Hatyai/en/)

There will be new condominiums and hotels build around these area also.

Have fun ;)

snakehead
28-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Bro & Sis,

Don't think anyone has mention this at here before but probably many people had knew it. There will be a new mega shopping mall 'Central Festival' opening soon by the end of 2013. It was located near to the bus station and Crystal Hotel. I had passed by it almost everyday and they were pushing hard to complete it and target to open by first week of December.

Have fun ;)

Looks so familiar......... i reckon it will be like a refurbished Diana Shopping Centre. :p

KatoeyLover69
28-10-2013, 11:29 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.
----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork

Boon51
28-10-2013, 12:07 PM
bro,

can anyone advise I going Hatyai on 13/11-16/11 do I need to pre-book the hotel or can I book the hotel when I reach Hatyai.

run001
28-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi,

will be in hatyai alone Nov 3 - 7. any bros want to meet for coffee.
can pm me.

regards

etct88
28-10-2013, 04:30 PM
Looks so familiar......... i reckon it will be like a refurbished Diana Shopping Centre. :p

No way! Guess you haven't seen Central Fes concept..........:p

jimfairy
28-10-2013, 07:40 PM
bro,

can anyone advise I going Hatyai on 13/11-16/11 do I need to pre-book the hotel or can I book the hotel when I reach Hatyai.

as the date u travelling r not peak season, u can juz book hotel from any tour agencies... only few hotels which is nearby Lee Garden Plaza will only need to pre-book.. such as mayflower, new season hotel.. :)

lamergod
28-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Does 7th Dec - 12 Dec consider peak period ?

Thank u for advice.

Boon51
29-10-2013, 01:32 AM
thanks bro Jimfairy for the information

TonyCheong
29-10-2013, 01:31 PM
stick to Danok, more fun. :D

Good advice!

And Betong too! :p

etct88
29-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Good advice!

And Betong too! :p

When you take your overseas leave to Singapore, I bring you to Betong. ao mai? but time must permit, this year......

TonyCheong
29-10-2013, 01:44 PM
When you take your overseas leave to Singapore, I bring you to Betong. ao mai? but time must permit, this year......

Have free tour guide sure take up your offer! :p

2014 lah, this year no chance. :(

run001
29-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi,

any bro have good authentic Juagen to recommend in hatyai.
guess they call "ping pong " in hatyai

Tks

DaTan
29-10-2013, 06:28 PM
wow..I am interested too!

maddog_mlvn
29-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Go Sakura G V, level 2 massage, tell the recep u want ping pong massage. Or Ginnani massage on the right hand side of BP Grand suite a few shop down against the flow of traffic. Be prepare doing ping pong massager r usually grandma. They usually hv 1 or 2 massager who know how to do this massage only.

TonyCheong
29-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Be prepare doing ping pong massager r usually grandma.

Haha you hit the nail on the head!
I just can't do it. :eek:

Don't know why always have people ask for Jua Gen massage unless they've fetish for grannies? :p

run001
30-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Go Sakura G V, level 2 massage, tell the recep u want ping pong massage. Or Ginnani massage on the right hand side of BP Grand suite a few shop down against the flow of traffic. Be prepare doing ping pong massager r usually grandma. They usually hv 1 or 2 massager who know how to do this massage only.

Thanks Bro !!

Cheers

le0rio
31-10-2013, 12:09 AM
but nowdays Danok girl really kanasai, any bro got good recommendation?
Danok thread like die liao

Boon51
03-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Counting down to the Days in Hatyai (13/11-16/11) seem very quiet :rolleyes:this few days any news on hatyai still raining? Hope to see more things soon.

DaTan
03-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Reach here since Thursday.. everyday bright and sunny with only occasional showers.. :)

waiwaiz
03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Reach here since Thursday.. everyday bright and sunny with only occasional showers.. :)

any happening from wechat?...heading there end of mth...hainz such a long wait:(

DaTan
04-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Will be at The Pubb later around 10pm.. most prob sitting at bar counter.. :)

wei8888
05-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Anyone gowing down from 25/11 TO DEC? Please pm me

Pauler
07-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Going hatyai tomorrow after 2 years break..think will try out SC heritage when I reach there will update the FR when I am back :D

snake03hot
07-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Thank you for sharing.

Richiefat
08-11-2013, 12:22 AM
same!
flying n back on same day!

DaTan
08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
haiz my 8th day here.. time flies when one is happy and enjoying.. flying back to SG on Sunday..

APLL
09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
haiz my 8th day here.. time flies when one is happy and enjoying.. flying back to SG on Sunday..

You must have enjoy yourself very much for 8 days ..... any hotel to recommend ...... am thinking of Sakura Grand ..... wonder how much

vkoolboi
10-11-2013, 10:04 AM

any FR to share?

Pauler
10-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Hatyai trip 07 - 10 Nov

Day 01 - 07 nov

Took tigerairways at T2 and reach around thai timing 3pm. My friend is clever to book the front third row seat cos base on past experience there is only limited custom counter and we dont want to waste time waiting to clear the custom. After we clear the laggage counter we proceed and turn right to purchase the voucher for taxi and was quote 350 batt. The airport counter also ask if we have pre book our hotel and she can offer us mayflower or new season for 1150 batt. I have previously book new season through agoda as i have some points for deduction so just proceed with the driver to the hotel.

Reach new season and was quickly approach by the bellboy for massage and gals.
Tell him no as we have other plans. After we put our bags, we left for SC heritage. My friend suggest that we walk cos he say he know the way through the map and i say ok. After we walk for about 15 mins we sort of got lost and i decide to highjack a tutu and we reach there in just about 2 turns.

This is the first time i visit SC and the hotel really like ghost hotel i doubt anyone want to stay there lol. proceed to rm 611 and saw a guy playing game in the room. He quickly came up to us and show us the gals pictures and video through his PC and tablet. He told us there is only 4 gals left out of the 15 gals and was quoted 5500 batt each night. Through the photos and videos the gals do look presentable but not really worth the price but the OKT promise us their gd service since is getting late we each took one and both r from thailand. OKT told us the gals will reach around 6 pm. After we came down we walk back to new season after asking some direction from the OKT and it took us about 15 mins to reach.

To Be Continue...

Pauler
10-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Hatyai trip 07 - 10 Nov

Day 01 - 07 nov (Cont)

Around 6+, my door bell rang and i open the door to find my gal standing in front with her barang barang. I invite her in and start my scanning on her. Not bad prettier than in photo I gave her a 7.5/10 rating with a cup size of 34 D and her figure is quite slim. We chit chat abit in my half past 6 phasa thai and she told me she from dont know wat kampong in thailand. Dont really bother and she ask me how many days will i be here. I told her 4 days and she told me where i go she will accompany me. I was thinking to myself knn 5500 batt x 3 days that is quite a hole in the pocket. I told her if she provide me with good service i may extend her.

She seems delighted and told me to wait while she took a bathe. I quickly strip to my birthday suit and waited in the bed. After a while she came out of the bathroom and climb towards me. she took off her towel and use her 34 D assets to body massage me follow by catbath. Not bad i never had this from gals from channivet and SKY. After she gave me a bbbj with gd suction and cap me with her own CD. The sound effect from her was really gd abit like Jap AV and i off load in less than 10 mins and feeling a Sextisfied man.

Met my friend and her gal around 7+ and the four of us went to Gan Eng resturant for dinner. Tutu price is around 20-25 batt per person. Had a 6 course dinner at Gan Eng for 950 batt and proceed back to hotel to change up for our second half activity.

After resting for awhile the four of us proceed to Kiss channel for some drinks. The gals are quite sporting and accompany us unlike some other gals we encounter they will say they tired and want to rest in the room or give all sort of excuses. I ask my friend hows his gal and he told me she is very professional and provide u with good GFE. Glad my friend was happy. Order black label and some mixers in kiss channel and listen to the life band. The dancers really CMI only a few 6/7 lookers the rest all 4/5. The singers also not pretty guess all the pretty ones flong to BKK liao. Around 12, all of us feel a bit bored and the gals suggest we go other place and so cx bean. The bill came total 3250 batt 2k batt for the black label and 1250 batt for the mixer. If we stay longer maybe the mixer cost more than the black label:D

The gals brought us to a live band disco named Nectar below JB hotel. They told us ppl coming here are all thai and true enough majority was thai and most importantly students. Alot of SYT here and the band only sing thai songs. I personally think this place is better than kiss channel for those who like to listen to thai songs. Order Black label and mixer again and bill was 2500 batt. Around 2+, Four of us a bit mao after drinking 2 bottle and went back to the hotel.

Upon reaching the hotel room, My gal say she go and take shower first. After awhile she call me to come in. As i enter the bathroom, she has fill the bathtub with water and ask me to come in. In my mind i was thinking "Wau still got soapy massage sibei ho leh" I lay down in the bath tub and she start to rubba rubba my body with her breasts and wash my brother and my body really sibei shiok. My 2IC hardened in no time and she keep stroking it. At this point of time both of us are abit mao and i am impress she still can service me really worth the $. Suddenly she came on top of me and position her cunt on my dick. I got shock out of my life and WTF RAW no WAY! I stop her and climb out of the bath tub and quickly dry myself and she was a bit upset and ask me u scare ar. Of Cos i scare lah i wont let a few mins of enjoyment overwrite the rest of the days worrying:eek:

After i dry myself i lay on the bed thinking that was real close. After awhile she came out and say sorry to me maybe she was abit drunk. I was thinking blar blar whatever u say. She came to me and cathbath me again and making those av sound effect. I was quickly turn on again but i make sure she put on the CD for me before finishing her off in doggie. After washing up i climb back to the bed and saw the clock was 4 am in the morning. Sibei tired liao must sleep. When i was about to sleep she start touching me and making some AV noise again i was thinking simi lan still want ar! barely 15 mins has pass.. I old liao leh. This happen to me in a semi asleep and drunk state but my 2IC still get hardened. Wah piangz! Come lah took out another CD and fuck her like no tomorrow. She is really a slut and my 2IC feeling abit numb liao think the third session took more than 20 mins and i feel like i am a cow in the field working damm TIRED moving up and down. Finally is over and the slut must be tired too cos she never disturb me liao and finally i can Sleep!

To be continue day 2...

magpul
12-11-2013, 10:51 AM
as i never been to SC Heritage, so just wondering what is the best time to go there for booking?? does the girl do provide a good services or it just luck same as others KFC Farm... thank's in advance...

yeeba
12-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Please continue ...:)

jnudes
12-11-2013, 06:02 PM
camping here....

Pauler
13-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Hatyai trip 07 - 10 Nov

Day 02 - 08 nov (Cont)

After my tired work in the field last night i fall asleep immediately. In the morning my gal suddenly wake me up and i open my blur blur eyes to see her change liao and she tell me whether she need to leave anot. I look at the time and is only 9 am. I call my friend to ask him whether did he continue bo and he say most likely no. After hang up i reach for my wallet and gave the gal 500 batt thinking she will understand the hint. In my mind i was thinking later i can go to channivet to hunt for other gals liao. She took the money and lay down for a while to watch TV. Suddenly my friend call my room and say due to last night he too mao he never ups the gal and the gal is still sleeping so he change his mind to continue her. After he call i was thinking like that i want to continue bo but i gave her money liao leh. But suddenly one thing strike my mind to enjoy yr trip with yr friends is best to get the gals from the same joint as they know each other and trust me it will be more fun and further more my gal also did her job professionally
Haiz..another 5500 from my pocket I gave it to her and she very happily took it and told me she will be back at 6pm.

After she left i sleep for a while more and meet my friend for breakfast together with her gal at a kway teo stall in an alley beside mayflower. After a good breakfast we proceed to JR travel agency to purchase voucher for massage at sakura grand view hotel. Price was 260 batt for 1 hr 45 min massage. We took a tutu there and reach around 1230. The massage session was gd and the gal i chose was a 22 yr old syt from hatyai. I always enjoy the feeling laying in the room a nice gal massaging u and listening to some thai mtv really shiok and relaxing. After the session i tips the gal 100 batt and left.

Both of us went back to the hotel and rest and i told my friend we meet for dinner after our gals came. Our gals came close to 7 and we have dinner at shabu shabu jap resturant at lee garden. bill was 1400 batt and i think is really worth it for a jap buffet. After dinner i suggest to go bird tai to shop for awhile as i want to buy some MP3 thai songs. took a tutu to bird tai and start to walk around. Most of the gals i encounter in hatyai wont ask u to buy things for her unless u offer to buy for her yrself. Mine didnt but my friend gal keep asking my friend to buy food and snack and she keep eating non stop throughout. KNN just now the shabu shabu eat till i feel like vomiting this gal still can continue eating Wah Piangz!

Around 10pm it start to rain and the gals suggest we go for a drink nearby and we agree. They bought us to a bar and resturant named Molly Hookah. This bar is at bird tai area just beside the 7-11. Once we enter we need to remove our shoes cos the area is carpet area. We found ourselves a cosy corner and sat down. The gals order a jar of beer and 6 stick of injection volka jelly. Good point about this place they play very nice thai music and alot of thai students. Good place with free wifi to relax..listen to music and see gals and trust me i never know hatyai has so many pretty SYTs till i came here. will upload the pic on my next FR. total bill came was 520 batt. Really money worth it. Around 11+ we left the place and procced back to hotel to make our 5500 batt worth it.

Back in the hotel room the gal provide me with her good service again but i only manage one shot this time cos i want to save it for another gal tomorrow.

To be continue Day 3..

Pauler
14-11-2013, 12:05 AM
The gals in SC Heritage are all view in photos and video and some of the pretty ones are always being booked. best to go is in the morning and the okt ensure their good services and attiude. 5500 batt worth it or not is up to individual cos some ppl may think go bkk better:D

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 01:21 AM
The gals in SC Heritage are all view in photos and video and some of the pretty ones are always being booked. best to go is in the morning and the okt ensure their good services and attiude. 5500 batt worth it or not is up to individual cos some ppl may think go bkk better. :D

Thumbs up to your FR!
Power up 3 reputation points for you. :)

These days we all know THB2000-2500 can't get any good stuff in Hatyai/Dannok any more.
THB5500/S$220 worth it or not it depends on the individual whether he's looking for value or quality.
If can book the girl out before 12pm and she leaves at 9am the next day then I say it's both great value plus without compromising quality.
Within the almost 24 hours booking a minimum of 3 shots to a maximum of 5 shots is possible.
Damn I really miss those Riau Islands days where you fuck like no tomorrow. :D

Places like SC Heritage is perfect for those who wants a good fuck with a good quality girl without wasting time and money on Bangkok G-Club girls that you can't get laid with.
I'll consider booking for one day but not two days in a row.
Reason being need time to recover from sex marathon and lighter on the wallet also. :p

Also good to know about these less talked about trendy pubs like Nectar and Molly Hookah.

Richiefat
14-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Can chk hatyai still hav Pink Lady??
N wat r d charges now?
Arrive today duno go where chiong

pj_soldier
14-11-2013, 01:16 PM
N wat r d charges now?
Arrive today duno go where chiong

Yes, Pink lady still available,

charges range from 1800bht upwards.

limited choice nowdays.

place is pretty rundown.

enjoy..

cheers.:D

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 03:10 PM
N wat r d charges now?

Yes, Pink lady still available,

charges range from 1800bht upwards.

limited choice nowdays.

place is pretty rundown.

SMTs many many.

Uncle etct88's favourite! :eek: :p

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 03:17 PM
going hatyai today by bus....:), anyone wanna hv a drink at paragon disco tmr nite?:)

juz happen to know a thai gal from wechat working in pink lady.. I think she is a singer..

go take a look at her wechat..wechat id is momaypink.

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 03:37 PM
going hatyai today by bus....:)

Power to you lah coach cuntmando!
I always take coach to Dannok/Hatyai also. :p

Take from Golden Mile Complex or Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal?

Also curious how much do you usually buy the coach ticket from Hatyai -> Singapore for?
I bought KKKL Coach ticket from Dannok -> Singapore for THB800 one way.
By the way KKKL sucks!

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Power to you lah coach cuntmando!
I always take coach to Dannok/Hatyai also. :p

Take from Golden Mile Complex or Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal?

Also curious how much do you usually buy the coach ticket from Hatyai -> Singapore for?
I bought KKKL Coach ticket from Dannok -> Singapore for THB800 one way.
By the way KKKL sucks!

lol.. I take from Golden mile... normally I only take bus to Hatyai n return by plane.. is much better coz my trip r always 3 days 2 nites. so going by bus n reach there morning, I can go temple visiting... lol.. KKKL is gd bus.. but tis time I take srimaju coz KKKL already fully booked.. 880bht 1 way is reasonable.. I dare not go to Danok coz I will spend a lot there haha.. previously trip, I spend rm1500 in juz 3 hrs there hanging flowers n buying tequila shot.. but we r happy there in danok too la...

KKKL is gd ma... fast n steady unlike konsortium, old n slow lol...:).. hope to see u there..

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 04:09 PM
KKKL is gd bus.. but tis time I take srimaju coz KKKL already fully booked.. 880bht 1 way is reasonable..

KKKL is gd ma... fast n steady unlike konsortium, old n slow lol... hope to see u there..

For KKKL Coach take from Singapore -> Hatyai is no problem.
But when take from Hatyai -> Singapore walan eh long story! :mad:
You'll know what is called slow when waiting for those shady Thai ladies (SMTs and Lau Goh Aunties) to clear Singapore immigration.
You try take one time and you'll know. :p

Konsortium Coach is value lah.
Take from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal -> Hatyai is only RM75 one way. :D

Will only be in Thailand late Jan 2014. :D

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 04:13 PM
For KKKL Coach take from Singapore -> Hatyai is no problem.
But when take from Hatyai -> Singapore walan eh long story! :mad:
You'll know what is called slow when waiting for those Thai ladies to clear Singapore immigration.
You try take one time and you'll know. :p

Konsortium Coach is value lah.
Take from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal -> Hatyai is only RM75 one way. :D

I really cant tahan take bus back SG... since journey is longer haha.. reach SG around 4 to 5am.. knnn no 3 no 4... wan to work oso cannot, wan sleep oso cannot.. lol..

when u going batam again.. I wan tag along leh.. lol..:)

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 04:32 PM
when u going batam again.. I wan tag along leh.. lol..

Batam prices are screwed up long time ago. :p
Go Tanjung Pinang or Tanjung Balai lah.

http://extratips.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/image00017.jpg

Actually if go to Riau Islands can forget about quality.
I only go there if have bros to go together.
More for gathering and drink cheap Bintang beers.
Hahahahaha. :D

Let's play by ear. :)

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 04:49 PM
[QUOTE=TonyCheong;10047517]Batam prices are screwed up long time ago. :p

Actually if go to Riau Islands can forget about quality.
I only go there if have bros to go together.
More for gathering and drink cheap Bintang beers.
Hahahahaha. :D

Let's play by ear.

IM not looking for gals too.. I only wan companies who can enjoy together...lol.. im consider a gunang guri.. I dun mind how the gal look like. As long as is not a fat gal can liao haha..
I nv been to balai for more den 10 over yrs liao.. I dun mind tag along too hehe.. many ppl here support u leh.. I think is not a problem if u carry the flag... lol

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 05:01 PM
I nv been to balai for more den 10 over yrs liao.. I dun mind tag along too hehe.. many ppl here support u leh.. I think is not a problem if u carry the flag... lol

Haha ok.

But for sure I'm organising one Thailand and Laos cheong trip in late Jan/early Feb 2014. :p

Richiefat
14-11-2013, 05:50 PM
SMTs many many.

Uncle etct88's favourite! :eek: :p

Bro SMT stand for wat.?
tot pink lady is soapy massage
Y now got singer??
New here. Hehe:D

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Haha ok.

But for sure I'm organising one Thailand and Laos cheong trip in late Jan/early Feb 2014. :p

Aiya.... I booked tix to AC on 31/1 to 3/2.. too bad I cant follow u there.. I always wan to try the border place.. lots of casino there haha.. little Las Vegas...

Richiefat
14-11-2013, 06:02 PM
going hatyai today by bus....:), anyone wanna hv a drink at paragon disco tmr nite?:)

juz happen to know a thai gal from wechat working in pink lady.. I think she is a singer..

go take a look at her wechat..wechat id is momaypink.

Just chk
Can't find
Only can find 1 locate at Bangkok
but with no pic aso.?

TonyCheong
14-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Aiya.... I booked tix to AC on 31/1 to 3/2.. too bad I cant follow u there.. I always wan to try the border place.. lots of casino there haha.. little Las Vegas...

Your 31/01/2014 - 03/02/2014 dates are my black out dates.

Still possible to join me as my vacation lasts at least 2 weeks. :D
Sabai sabai, jai yen yen like Thai people. :p

jimfairy
14-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Your 31/01/2014 - 03/02/2014 dates are my black out dates.

Still possible to join me as my vacation lasts at least 2 weeks. :D
Sabai sabai, jai yen yen like Thai people. :p

haha.. no choice leh.. I siam relatives on cny period.. haha.. wow... 2 weeks!!! U really my hero.. haha.. i cant join u for the whole 2 weeks but mayb can fork out few days to udon thani n laos.. hehe.. will check with u again on ur date.. m boarding the bus now.. cya bro...

baby
14-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Batam prices are screwed up long time ago. :p

Let's play by ear. :)

Wow this photo must b very long time ago while it was taken at Tanjung Pinang which this place no longer there

Pauler
14-11-2013, 08:22 PM
Hatyai trip 07 - 10 Nov

Day 03 - 09 nov (Cont)

After 2 nights with my SC gal and burning a hole in my pocket, i woke up around 9am and determine to end my relationship with her. i and my friend has plan to go to cx it out on channivet n sky even though the recent reviews are not very gd. I woke my gal up and told her me and my friend are going for breakfast and she ask if she can join us too. ok lah but faster and the four of us went to Chop dee dim sum for bf. This place is really damm crowded, the dim sum was so so but i am disappointed because the ba kut teh was sold out at 10+ am in the morning:mad:. After bf my friend gal left and my gal follow me back to the hotel cos her barang barang still there. Once back in the hotel i tips her another 500 batt and she left her contact and we chat ID and tell me to keep in contact. In my mind i was thinking want to try also try other gal liao still look for u:D

At around 11 am, i met up with my friend and i tell the tutu driver to go to SK hotel. Halfway through the journey the tutu driver tell me SK hotel mai mee liao and he offer to bring me to channivet and sky to look for gals for 100 batt. Shit! Long time never come hatyai forgot that SK hotel no more liao knn. Halfway near channivet near a noodle shop i ask the tutu driver to stop and told him we will alight here for breakfast. Pay him 50 batt and he drive off. Me and friend sat at the noodle shop and order some drinks and waited for awhile and we saw the tutu driving round two times past us. No way we are going to let him earn comm through us. After we make sure the tutu left we continue our hunt and sibei heng the sky start to get dark.

We enter Suriya karaoke and the OKT start to ring the bell. More than 15 gals came out the price range was 2000, 2500 and 3000 batt. To our surprise there are a few 6/7 lookers at this joint. The OKT keep telling us if here we cannot find gals then go other place sure cannot too because his gals here are good. Thunder start roaring outside think better faster find one and go back liao i took a 2500 batt one which is very fair and my friend took the one beside mine. Took a namecard from the OKT and tell him to arrange the gals to come at 2 pm. When we left it start to rain lucky for us we manage to highjack a tutu to get back to hotel before the rain get bigger.

Around 1 + pm my gal came..wow first time i encounter a gal report early for work:rolleyes:. After close look she really look like chinese and her name was ah Au 28 yrs old from changmai. she can speak some chinese and she ask if she can smoke. Smoke lah and we smoke and drink and chit chat for an hr +. After that she told me she go bathe and ask me to wait for her in bed. After awhile she came out in a towel and lay in the bed with me i start to open up my present. She has a pair of 34B assest but with slight tummy and i was thinking not bad liao lah for 2500 batt. We start some foreplay and after she bj and cap me i release my load in less than 10 mins. After the first round we both suburi again. Wau lau this girl is also a chimney like me. I fall asleep after that and wake up around 5+ pm and saw her smoking again sitting on the sofa watching tv.
Call my friend up and the 4 of us had dinner at sizzler at lee garden and Bill was 1800 batt. After a closer look my friend gal was also a syt and she is only 22 yrs old n from mymmar.

After dinner I suggest to go Molly Hookah for a drink at birdtai cos i kinda of like this place. Only 3 of us went cos my friend mymmar gal say she tired want to rest in hotel. ok loh and we reach there around 9pm. At molly me and my changmai gal came out and smoke every half an hr and i must say she really click with me. We order 3 jugs of beer, 3 injection volka jelly and a side dish total bill was 820 batt. At around midnight we left the place and best part is no tutu at sight. We got to go to the main road and waited 15 mins before a tutu came. Guess next time if we come this place must leave around 11pm. Most ppl that came here are thai and they ride or drive here.

Once back in the hotel, clock my second round with her and chit chat till 2+am before we sleep. she woke me up around 8 am in the morning to bid goodbye and i tips her 500 batt before she left. Meet my friend for breakfast at a noodle stall and we will be leaving for singapore at 230 pm. That marks the end for our hatyai trip. Overall the trip was good and for me hatyai is always a good place for a short getaway from work to relax. Good moment never last and back to reality:(

Glock
15-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Suddenly she came on top of me and position her cunt on my dick. I got shock out of my life and WTF RAW no WAY! I stop her and climb out of the bath tub and quickly dry myself and she was a bit upset and ask me u scare ar. Of Cos i scare lah i wont let a few mins of enjoyment overwrite the rest of the days worrying:eek:

what always surprise me about these girls is that even if they not scared disease , are they not scared PREGNANCY ?!

even if take pill also not 100%

Glock
15-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Don't think this KTV joint exist anymore. It had became a massage parlour now. Overall the number of KTV joints in Hatyai city had diminished over the years. However there are still fresh trade entering these KTV occasionally when their needs require.

Have fun! :cool:

hmmm

i am going hat yai for the first time next week ... not good to hear fewer karaoke joints !

These dark skins are more suitable for farang (ang moh) customers. But Hatyai is not farang friendly city and most of them are flocking to Phuket and Pattaya. But why there are still dark skin gals there? Perhaps waiting for Malays customers from the south?

i dont understand why so much obsess over "light skin"

body shape , ass shape , tit size and shape most important

( and pussy tightness but that one can only find out after :) )

actually better for me if everyone stupidly chase after light skin girls only , not as much competition for the hot ones for me !

Cheaper and better farms (fun) over at Dannok ... :D
Responsible mongering keeps the sex market stable ... :D

haiz ...

Dannok thread have couple hundred pages , this thread have couple hundred pages ... click through already tired ( read from back very confusing , read from front too much old information ! )

now i understand the suffering of the n00bs to SBF !!!

etct88
15-11-2013, 01:08 AM
i dont understand why so much obsess over "light skin"

body shape , ass shape , tit size and shape most important

( and pussy tightness but that one can only find out after :) )

actually better for me if everyone stupidly chase after light skin girls only , not as much competition for the hot ones for me !

haiz ...

Dannok thread have couple hundred pages , this thread have couple hundred pages ... click through already tired ( read from back very confusing , read from front too much old information ! )

That sound like my fooking nephew in CP..... choosy like fook....:D

What do you want to know about Danok?:p

TonyCheong
15-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Wow this photo must b very long time ago while it was taken at Tanjung Pinang which this place no longer there

Found the picture from the internet. :D

Duiz! :p

Glock
15-11-2013, 02:37 AM

What do you want to know about Danok?:p

hahahaha thank you thank you

i just want to explore south thailand , after so many years i only go bangkok

thailand so big , so many puying , cannot just only go capital right ?

so think of going into south thailand , clear all my leave one shot and spend 1-2 weeks in hadyai and dannok ( first time i start reading SBF thread i wonder "what is this place called Dandok" ? :) )

spend 1-2 weeks just go between hat yai and danok fucking dark skin tight body tight pussy girls non stop haha

i read so many pages already , i am going to first see danok ( stay in hotel 2-3 night ) , go see barberry , go find karaoke farm ( some place call nine stars ?? ) maybe go Mutiara spa also ?

does this sound ok or is this info too old ?

then go had yai i think easier ( i will just stay in pink lady hotel hahahaha)

i think maybe drive up through malaysia and cross border myself ( since got time , dont need rely on bus or plane )

actually ... that means number 1 question i must ask is which danok hotel have good parking hahahaha kena anything happen to my car i siao liao cannot come back

Glock
15-11-2013, 02:38 AM

and then next time must go Laos border and fuck Laos girls , then Myanmar border and fuck Myanmar girls ( actually Danok will have this ?) ... and then cross into Cambodia and fuck Cambodian girls inside Cambodia hahaha

etct88
15-11-2013, 06:20 AM
hahahaha thank you thank you

welcome.... no problem

Good to explore Southern Thailand, don't worry about all those fireworks, just stay careful. Seriously, Southern Thailand is like a quick fix. Second choice to other parts of Thailand. Should consider Betong, a much nicer town, gers don't go butterflying. Yes, you will see such butterflying in Danok. Hatyai, not so bad

Yes, good to explore other parts of Thailand, or other parts of Bangkok outskirts as well..... have Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Minburi, Korat......

so think of going into south thailand , clear all my leave one shot and spend 1-2 weeks in hadyai and dannok ( first time i start reading SBF thread i wonder "what is this place called Dandok" ? :) )

Danok is only when you need quick fix, when in withdrawal stage. At least that is for me, and can be quick addictive. Just as expensive as Phuket, but less colourful. At night is just like another "walking street" a.k.a. "soi cowboy town" Really a cowboy town, not a farang friendly place, or rather farang skip this cowboy town. They wouldn't like what they see, and the town don't like to see them too (i think), seems that way.

spend 1-2 weeks just go between hat yai and danok fucking dark skin tight body tight pussy girls non stop haha

More likely and easier to find lighter skin. Good place to just fook fook fook, as there isn't really anything to do during when the sun rise. Owl Town! Tightness is subjective. Have a handsome friend, always have beautiful puyings, always complain "lah kopi".......

i read so many pages already , i am going to first see danok ( stay in hotel 2-3 night ) , go see barberry , go find karaoke farm ( some place call nine stars ?? ) maybe go Mutiara spa also ?

You will be disappointed with the standard of hotels, but will get used to it. Barberry in Danok, long dead and gone, the one in Hatyai, not anybetter, but still surviving, barely (maybe dead by time I replying you, cos didn't bother to visit that place) Kiss lounge would be better. Also have Kiss Channel to consider, seriously quite boring after some visits.

Nine Stars (funny you mentioned this) used to have a favourite FB from this joint. Mostly and popularly an Indian pub based KTV and farm. She still there, wouldn't mind booking her anytime, she SMT, but gave the best companionship, now she ang pai (but my fooking fussy nephew would label her SOT!)

Mutiara 1, 2 and 3 are massage joint, with happy endings. Gers here choose their overnight pillows. Have pretty good choices.

does this sound ok or is this info too old ?

just wondering if my replies are out dated, too........

then go had yai i think easier ( i will just stay in pink lady hotel hahahaha)

Hatyai, you get to see many uncles (sometime me) and aunties from Singapore and Malaysia. Chances of bumping into relative highest vs the rest of Thailand. Always have a cap and sun glasses ready.

Stay in Pink Hotel, surely kenna suan by my nephew..... super old and full of SMTs and SOTs

i think maybe drive up through malaysia and cross border myself ( since got time , dont need rely on bus or plane )

I always does that, may want to do one before year end...... done this tons of time. Just be careful, 14 day stays only in Thailand, I kenna pay 4500 bahts for over staying.....

actually ... that means number 1 question i must ask is which danok hotel have good parking hahahaha kena anything happen to my car i siao liao cannot come back

Your car is super safe inside Danok. Wouldn't get flooded in water for sure. Your car is well looked after by MIB...... the mafia. Your car goes missing, is bad publicity!

and then next time must go Laos border and fuck Laos girls , then Myanmar border and fuck Myanmar girls ( actually Danok will have this ?) ... and then cross into Cambodia and fuck Cambodian girls inside Cambodia hahaha

In Danok, you get ASEAN flavours.... have Laotian, Myanmese, PRCs (Chinatown is established here) Have not seen Viets and Cambodians, but heard have liao....... Pinoys have, but mostly goes there to chop passport, by those working in Malaysia.

PM me if you need more details... shit, now my PM box will be full... need to run against the BMW operator in BKK and that budget run Magic Indian...

wei8888
15-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Will be planning to go 25/11 anyone interested
?

jimfairy
15-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Just chk
Can't find
Only can find 1 locate at Bangkok
but with no pic aso.?

She is the 1 I hatyai now.. her photo is in her main page, u cant see unless she added u.. pinklady now got hang flower stage juz below the soapy massagr area..
Sorry I do not know how to put the photo here.. if not I can show u how u look like.. mayb u can pm me ur wechat id n I show to u.. lol

hohohaha
16-11-2013, 01:50 PM
bro pauler, may i know where is birdtai location? How to go to this Molly Hookah if I am from lee garden? thanks

pomrakthai
16-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Bros,

Any review (or comments) on services and pricing provided in Atari Massage ?

I heard it was better than Pink Lady :p

Glock
17-11-2013, 01:22 AM
thank you thank you

i am a bit sad i have missed the boat already , so many things have changed and the best times ( and prices ! ) are over

for hat yai i am going to just stay in pink lady , try the in-hotel girls , then go Chao Phya 4

dannok ... may be should just give it a miss now that people are saying prices high , attitude bad ...

car - haha you are right my car more in danger in malaysia on the way to thailand !

14 days shld be enuff , worse case i drive down and up again

( actually wont have that much time lah , need to come back and work again ...... otherwise no money for girls ! )

Your car is super safe inside Danok. Wouldn't get flooded in water for sure. Your car is well looked after by MIB...... the mafia. Your car goes missing, is bad publicity!

In Danok, you get ASEAN flavours.... have Laotian, Myanmese, PRCs (Chinatown is established here) Have not seen Viets and Cambodians, but heard have liao....... Pinoys have, but mostly goes there to chop passport, by those working in Malaysia.

PM me if you need more details... shit, now my PM box will be full... need to run against the BMW operator in BKK and that budget run Magic Indian...

Pauler
17-11-2013, 02:35 AM
bro pauler, may i know where is birdtai location? How to go to this Molly Hookah if I am from lee garden? thanks

You can just tell the tutu to go to birdtai and they will know and if you are going with the gals u book at hatyai most of them will know. the tutu will normally drop u near the 7-11 at birdtai. Molly is located near the 7-11.;)

TonyCheong
17-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Stay in Pink Hotel, surely kenna suan by my nephew..... super old and full of SMTs and SOTs.

Suitable for old timers like you. :rolleyes:

jimfairy
17-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Suitable for old timers like you. :rolleyes:

visited pink lady last nite.. is totally change.. there r many mixture of milf n syts now.. mostly r earn by hanging flowers.. they will go up the stagen sing, after customers will hang them flowers.. range from 200,300 n 500 bht for the flower.the quality of the syts r not bad too.. even a 18yo syt sing on the stage... a big bottle of beer is abt 240bht, first bill include a plate of nuts is abt 350bht..

there r strip show too hahaha.. but until a certain stage lol.. left only a g string n 2 little stars covering their nipples.. lol.. interesting?? no barfining but can nego with the gals. they only allow to go to ur room after 3am.

as for the soapy massage, the gals r still unchanged... means all milf n above hahaha...:)

sibaysong4u
17-11-2013, 06:55 PM
as for the soapy massage, the gals r still unchanged... means all milf n above hahaha...:)

I banned pink lady decade ago. Now I visit Venetian Spa,new/clean and mani syt.Can drink until High @ Paragon then just pop to the next building for spa(paik piak)

jimfairy
17-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I banned pink lady decade ago. Now I visit Venetian Spa,new/clean and mani syt.Can drink until High @ Paragon then just pop to the next building for spa(paik piak)

where is Venetian spa? a soapy massage chain too? I think many samsters here r interested in tis new place..lol.. me too r high on Friday@paragon.. lol.. not much FLs nowsaday. n mostly r 28yos n above... hahaha..:)

snakehead
17-11-2013, 10:59 PM
where is Venetian spa? a soapy massage chain too? I think many samsters here r interested in tis new place..lol.. me too r high on Friday@paragon.. lol.. not much FLs nowsaday. n mostly r 28yos n above... hahaha..:)

Venetian is neighbor to Paragon. :D ...... maybe you drink until mao tats why cannot see Venetian. :)

sibaysong4u
17-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Yes is a soapy massage just next to Paragon disco.
under hansa entertainment.

sibaysong4u
17-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Btw they rename to v lounge massage and spa.
Sanuk.

Aceyfox
17-11-2013, 11:20 PM
for hat yai i am going to just stay in pink lady , try the in-hotel girls , then go Chao Phya 4

i dunno about you but my very first trip to Hatyai many years ago was staying at Pink Lady because its one of the cheapest....but the bed was infested with bed bugs and my gal got bitten so badly that her back was covered with so many black spots. Well...like i said, it was years ago but i'll never stay there again

Glock
18-11-2013, 04:18 AM
i dunno about you but my very first trip to Hatyai many years ago was staying at Pink Lady because its one of the cheapest....but the bed was infested with bed bugs and my gal got bitten so badly that her back was covered with so many black spots. Well...like i said, it was years ago but i'll never stay there again

:( another place where the glory days are past ?

ok where wld you recomend i go ?

place to stay - ????

place to fuck - there is atami , chao phya 4 , is there also a "nice lady" soapy ?

jimfairy
18-11-2013, 10:23 AM
:( another place where the glory days are past ?

ok where wld you recomend i go ?

place to stay - ????

place to fuck - there is atami , chao phya 4 , is there also a "nice lady" soapy ?

Nice lady is located in Wanpiang hotel. Same hotel for Tiger show too.. Nice lady is a ST chain, I dun think so there is any soapy massage. Cost range from 1200-1400bht..

jimfairy
18-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Yes is a soapy massage just next to Paragon disco.
under hansa entertainment.

I always think Venetian is a thai pub lol.. n they tell me not to go there cause lots of fighting there hahaha.. now den I know is a spa.. HAHAHA.. thxs for advise...:p

TonyCheong
18-11-2013, 01:50 PM

Evergreen for that fussy uncle. ;)
SMTs and SOTs! :eek: :p

seany
19-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Dear bros,
I am a newbie, will be going hatyai next month. Can recommend good place where I can take back gal to hotel for 24 hrs.
Can recommend decent 4 star hotel near pick up area.
I not into soapy
Thank to all bros

seany
19-11-2013, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=Pauler;10048563]Hatyai trip 07 - 10

Bro Pauler,
I Newbie to hatyai, going next month.
Can recommend good pick up joint for 24hrs back to hotel.
Can also recommend decent 4star hotel near them
Many thanks

seany
19-11-2013, 10:24 PM
Bros,
newbie here,
Can recommend decent 4 star hotel within walking distance of SC heritage.
Is 5500 standard price for all gal?
What time open?
Thanks

hawk88
20-11-2013, 03:32 AM
Bros,
newbie here,
Can recommend decent 4 star hotel within walking distance of SC heritage.
Is 5500 standard price for all gal?
What time open?
Thanks

Centara can consider a very very good hotel in HY which cost about S$60 per room per nite. Another new hotel which is Aloha hotel ($30-$40 depending on where u purchase and how u bargain) that is the same boss as Golden Crown Plaza but to me, so so only although it is a new hotel.

Singaporean favorite will be New Season, Mayflower, Sakura that cost about S$40-S$45. Hope this info helps u.

5500baht is not the standard for HY. If u go to farm, most of them fall in between 1500 - 2500baht. But those u gum 1 will be around 2000 - 2500baht. Most likely they quote u 2500 or 3000 baht depending how they chop u, with tutu or ur ti ko face. Frankly speaking, gum 1 most likely is around 2000- 2300 baht and not more than that. If u go to SC Heritage, I never been b4 and no intention to go n look see so no commends.

2335 Man
20-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Hi bros what's the exchange rate in Hatyai now?

Tkrs a million

Bangkia
20-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I always think Venetian is a thai pub lol.. n they tell me not to go there cause lots of fighting there hahaha.. now den I know is a spa.. HAHAHA.. thxs for advise...:p

the thai pub is just next to V lounge spa...it is called sotus pub.yes u are right

this pub is frequented by thai youngsters.dun know still operating or not

though.long time never been to hansa complex.:)

KatoeyLover69
20-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Report from The Nation dated 20 November 2013 :-

Hat Yai braces for floods as heavy rains forecast

THE ECONOMIC centre of Thailand's South, Hat Yai, has been warned to prepare for floods this week.

"Hat Yai is under the influence of a powerful low-pressure ridge," Hydro and Agro Informatics Institute director Royol Chitradon cautioned yesterday.

In 2010, Songkhla's Hat Yai district was badly flooded, causing serious financial damage.

The Meteorological Department yesterday forecast downpours and strong winds for Songkhla, Phattha-lung, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat in the wake of the low-pressure ridge.

"People in these provinces must beware of related dangers between November 19 and November 22," it announced.

Phuwiang Prakhammin, who heads a weather bureau based in Songkhla, said local authorities were now on alert.

"They are fully ready to respond to any emergency," he said.

Rainfall may soar above 90 millimetres in some spots, he said. At such a rate, urban zones will very likely be swamped with floodwaters.

Royol said that although Thailand was moving into the cool season this month, rain continued to pour down on many parts of the country.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

seany
20-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks bro,
What is the name of farm?
2000 to 2500 is for overnight right?
Is it within walking distance of New Season, Mayflower or Sakura?
Thanks

Glock
20-11-2013, 09:48 PM
guess cannot go now !

wah like this the underground car parks how ? very bad

Report from The Nation dated 20 November 2013 :-

Hat Yai braces for floods as heavy rains forecast

THE ECONOMIC centre of Thailand's South, Hat Yai, has been warned to prepare for floods this week.

"Hat Yai is under the influence of a powerful low-pressure ridge," Hydro and Agro Informatics Institute director Royol Chitradon cautioned yesterday.

In 2010, Songkhla's Hat Yai district was badly flooded, causing serious financial damage.

The Meteorological Department yesterday forecast downpours and strong winds for Songkhla, Phattha-lung, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat in the wake of the low-pressure ridge.

"People in these provinces must beware of related dangers between November 19 and November 22," it announced.

Phuwiang Prakhammin, who heads a weather bureau based in Songkhla, said local authorities were now on alert.

"They are fully ready to respond to any emergency," he said.

Rainfall may soar above 90 millimetres in some spots, he said. At such a rate, urban zones will very likely be swamped with floodwaters.

Royol said that although Thailand was moving into the cool season this month, rain continued to pour down on many parts of the country.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Cupnoodle
21-11-2013, 01:42 AM
...new hotel which is Aloha hotel...
Don't think Aloha is a new construct hotel, it should be a refurbished hotel with a new name.
...Singaporean favorite will be New Season, Mayflower, Sakura...
I presume Sakura would be Sakura Grand View Hotel as there are two Sakura hotels opposite each other. There are also Golden Crown Plaza Hotel, BP Grand Tower Hotel, BP Grand Suite Hotel, Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, Sing Golden Place Hotel and The Color Hotel for consideration.

Cupnoodle
21-11-2013, 01:46 AM
...what's the exchange rate in Hatyai now?...
20-Nov-2013 = 1 SGD : 25.++ THB
But who can lock the exchange rate for your arrival?

Cheers :cool:

Cupnoodle
21-11-2013, 01:54 AM
...Hat Yai braces for floods as heavy rains forecast...

Well it started to rain from 19-Nov-13 evening time non-stop till now and it is still raining while I posting this.

Good luck! :eek:

hawk88
21-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Thanks bro,
Thanks

Yup, 2000baht to 2500baht is for overnight.

hawk88
21-11-2013, 04:38 AM
Don't think Aloha is a new construct hotel, it should be a refurbished hotel with a new name.

I presume Sakura would be Sakura Grand View Hotel as there are two Sakura hotels opposite each other. There are also Golden Crown Plaza Hotel, BP Grand Tower Hotel, BP Grand Suite Hotel, Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, Sing Golden Place Hotel and The Color Hotel for consideration.

Thanks for ur input.

magpul
21-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks bro,
Thanks

for KFC Farm you can go to SKY and Channivate need to be a early bird :D.... for night booking you can also book at Soi 2 near the Lee Garden Hotel :cool:

also you can try SC Heritage for high end booking about TB5500....

have fun~!!!

seany
21-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Bro, what time KFC farm open? 10, 11am?

KatoeyLover69
21-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 November 2013 :-

Songkhla Mermaid 'not for prayers'

The Songkhla Municipality in Hat Yai is reminding both tourists and local people that the famed Mermaid statue is not a site intended for prayers.

The municipality announcement on Thursday said the landmark was built to be a symbol of the city, to promote Samila beach for tourists, and for no other purpose.

The statement is in response to the actions of people who have begun draping the statue in yellow scarfs and flower garlands.

Beachside vendors say they believe that worshippers bought the scarfs and garlands after their prayers had been answered.

The municipality announcement said this worship was damaging the mermaid's reputation and to the intended purpose of the statue.

The bronze statue was cast by Chirt Buabutr, a former director of Poh Chang School, in 1966 and was commissioned by the municipality at a cost of 60,000 baht.

It followed the example of Copenhagen, in Denmark, which has the famed Little Mermaid sculpture as the city's symbol. The Danish statue has been with the city since 1913.

The Songkhla Mermaid is officially named the Golden Mermaid, or Nang Nguek Thong. ----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

See photo at :-

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/381029/worshippers-of-golden-mermaid-misguided-says-songhkla-municipality

Bielsa
21-11-2013, 08:54 PM

The doors are open at 8.00 am :D

jimfairy
21-11-2013, 09:16 PM

chanivet n SKY is ard 11am while farms behind old Lee Garden hotel is 8pm..:)

seany
21-11-2013, 09:48 PM
How about SC heritage, what time open?

jimfairy
21-11-2013, 09:59 PM

SC heritage is a hotel so is 24hrs.. but the room which provide services.. I dunno... coz 5500bht I cant afford...

Aceyfox
22-11-2013, 03:17 AM
coz 5500bht I cant afford...

sama sama...my cap is at 3000 baht

hohohaha
22-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Bro Pauler, thx for the info.

seany
22-11-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks bros,
Can recommend decent Hotel with good wifi in room within walking distance of SKY and chavinet?

seany
22-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Was informed that get voucher from nearby tour agency is cheaper than booking hotel on line but most online booking require credit card payment first leh
So how to go about...

Grounded Eagle
22-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Was informed that get voucher from nearby tour agency is cheaper than booking hotel on line but most online booking require credit card payment first leh
So how to go about...

Can call and book from the tour agency in advance and collect the vouchers when you arrive in hatyai. :)

seany
22-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Tour agency contact pls?

Grounded Eagle
22-11-2013, 12:54 PM

24 hours ....... but to book the WLs will have to depend on availability as the WLs are not stationed there now. You choose the WL from the OKT's iPad or laptop and he will send the WL to your hotel room. I believe the OKT is either a staff of SC hotel or a longterm resident guest there as his room is permanent. :D

jimfairy
22-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Tour agency contact pls?

Lovely Tour. look for Ah siew.. tel her u r friend of Jimmy from Singapore..lol..

ctc no is..+66 74232738.

I juz compared price with konsortium tour agency... lovely tour r 20bht cheaper hahaha..:)

there r many tour agencies around the premises.. go take a look ok..

u better stay near town n when u wanna go for farming... u juz take a tutu...

starocean
22-11-2013, 05:17 PM
is variety tour still around?
opp lee garden.

sibaysong4u
22-11-2013, 08:24 PM

Open at 2pm. OKT name Looi/Malaysian.

TonyCheong
23-11-2013, 01:18 PM
I juz compared price with konsortium tour agency... lovely tour r 20bht cheaper hahaha..:)

Haha THB20 savings.
Not enough for a plate of Kao Pad these days. :p

jimfairy
23-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Haha THB20 savings.
Not enough for a plate of Kao Pad these days. :p

All human r the same!!!! they dun mind paying more to get a lady or hang more flowers. but when comes to accommodation, buy foods, buy clothings, they will try to find the lowest rate they can get!!!! or even bargain until quarrel with the shop owners.. hahaha:)

TonyCheong
23-11-2013, 03:39 PM
All human r the same!!!! they dun mind paying more to get a lady or hang more flowers. but when comes to accommodation, buy foods, buy clothings, they will try to find the lowest rate they can get!!!! or even bargain until quarrel with the shop owners.. hahaha:)

Yalor hahahaha! :D

BlueDragon193
23-11-2013, 03:46 PM

Agree....Love is blind.:D

panda2rocks
23-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Agree....Love is blind.:D

What LOVE ????

Lust only. The .man just got his tiny brains between his legs.
Up in the head the brain becomes brainless and then you can see the actions at work - the man got his brains between his legs to do the talking for him.

Pay 5500bahts , still pays.....
man funny animal .... pay bahts, give cums, give pleasure still got to pay more money. Now you can see the power of the "HOLE".

RedGuava
24-11-2013, 10:54 PM
hi all, anyone just came back from Hatyai or Danok recently? I plan to go there next weeked, heard was raining heavilu at Southern Thailand & flooded. Are these 2 areas affected?

99heyho
25-11-2013, 07:18 PM
First time going to hatyai and going solo. Any bros can share where to go for budget but reasonable looking birds? Staying at Centara. Thank you

jimfairy
25-11-2013, 07:22 PM
First time going to hatyai and going solo. Any bros can share where to go for budget but reasonable looking birds? Staying at Centara. Thank you

lol.. staying in Centara is already not budget... this hotel is not really girl friendly.. make sure the gal u book or fl hv a thai id, if not they will not allow the gal to enter the room there..:)

99heyho
25-11-2013, 07:45 PM
lol.. staying in Centara is already not budget... this hotel is not really girl friendly.. make sure the gal u book or fl hv a thai id, if not they will not allow the gal to enter the room there..:)

i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.now have to book hotel liao. abit last minute cause going to HDY this wkend and super lost cause first time. the hotel better to prebook from website or agoda?

and bros can share place to go for long time gf, soapy massage, nice pubs with girls? i want to do all 3 activities over 4 days.

jimfairy
25-11-2013, 07:50 PM
i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.

no need to book from the net for hatyai... once u reach there, find a tour agency, choose ur hotel, buy the voucher of the hotel.. is so much cheaper den booking in the net ok.... since is ur first trip n solo...try stay hotels near LEE GARDEN. such as regency hotel, lee garden, mayflower, new season n grand hotel, diamond hotel, asia hotel.. my favourite is mayflower hehe.. is abt 1150-1170bht. :)

plz go read from page 800 to 825.. u will find places u wanna go ok.. do some homework urself...lol

starocean
25-11-2013, 09:12 PM
i think i better change hotel. not too late for me to change hotel cause never pay any deposit yet.now have to book hotel liao. abit last minute cause going to HDY this wkend and super lost cause first time. the hotel better to prebook from website or agoda?

and bros can share place to go for long time gf, soapy massage, nice pubs with girls? i want to do all 3 activities over 4 days.

you going on which day?

tanarthur
25-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Thank you all for the info for the ping pong massage. Just done it this afternoon at Sakura Grand View hotel. 300baht for normal 1.45hr massage and another 300baht for the ping pong. I felt slight pain on my lower abdominal when they massage my balls. After that will be some massage on my tummy. Then finish. No asking want to release or not. Maybe should try others to compare. But that will be for next trip... Going market tmr...

jc_wtc
26-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Hi, when u got the ping pong massage, she do it with gloves on or bare hand.

I had try both but it better to do it bare hand. FYI

Thank you all for the info for the ping pong massage. Just done it this afternoon at Sakura Grand View hotel. 300baht for normal 1.45hr massage and another 300baht for the ping pong. I felt slight pain on my lower abdominal when they massage my balls. After that will be some massage on my tummy. Then finish. No asking want to release or not. Maybe should try others to compare. But that will be for next trip... Going market tmr...

2335 Man
26-11-2013, 01:59 PM
exchange rate very good 25.28. First time to Kiss garden home but ask for ST n it's quite cheap only 1500-1900 baht.If with room add 500. Girls got a few very pretty n young but I like big (.)(.) so choose a 20++ lady with big big n enjoy.My friends book girls for 5000 each but can bring back to hotel after happy there n we open a room for songs n jacuzzi n suana. Very enjoy of the privacy but costly.

etct88
26-11-2013, 02:57 PM
exchange rate very good 25.28. First time to Kiss garden home but ask for ST n it's quite cheap only 1500-1900 baht.If with room add 500. Girls got a few very pretty n young but I like big (.)(.) so choose a 20++ lady with big big n enjoy.My friends book girls for 5000 each but can bring back to hotel after happy there n we open a room for songs n jacuzzi n suana. Very enjoy of the privacy but costly.

Good to know you enjoy Kiss Lounge, they do have the better gals, but at a price. As long as you song, that is the song. If not wrong, all can speak English.:)

ha ha ha... exchange rate at BKK is 25.45..........:D

starocean
26-11-2013, 03:04 PM

it's at garden home hotel?

tanarthur
26-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Hi, when u got the ping pong massage, she do it with gloves on or bare hand.

I had try both but it better to do it bare hand. FYI

She does it with gloves. Where else have this ping pong massage? Will KIV for next trip. Then can compare is it good. Whole duration I had the ping pong around 30 mins I think...

jc_wtc
27-11-2013, 10:05 AM
U may wish to go to Hatyai Central Hotel. Go to 2nd sty to look for massage.

When u are doing half way massage, ask the massage to recommand a master where do ping pong without putting gloves.

Sure she will help u out.

Hope this info may helps u out

She does it with gloves. Where else have this ping pong massage? Will KIV for next trip. Then can compare is it good. Whole duration I had the ping pong around 30 mins I think...

tanarthur
27-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Noted with thanks....

hawk88
28-11-2013, 03:57 AM

Hahaha, 1st time hear people having ping pong massage with gloves. Is it in the massage parlour? Do it in ur hotel room and u will never experience a ping pong massage with glove at all.

hawk88
28-11-2013, 03:59 AM

I had posted alot of info (hotel price and how u book it, makan place and its price, places of interests and it prices), do ur home work bah.

starocean
28-11-2013, 09:53 AM
protest extended to songkhla.. hatyai affected?
http://m.bangkokpost.com/topstories/381969

Soul_Reaper
28-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Hahaha, 1st time hear people having ping pong massage with gloves. Is it in the massage parlour? Do it in ur hotel room and u will never experience a ping pong massage with glove at all.

These are surgical gloves that doctors normally use in the hospitals :D
According some of the masseuses using them..... it gives them better grip and control as some bros tend to become sweaty or oily down there after awhile.

tanarthur
29-11-2013, 06:30 PM

I did it inside the massage parlour...

sibaysong4u
30-11-2013, 02:09 PM
According some of the masseuses using them..... it gives them better grip and control as some bros tend to become sweaty or oily down there after awhile.

Most important is hygiene purpose.

hawk88
30-11-2013, 06:04 PM
I did it inside the massage parlour...

Perhaps next time try it in ur room. Although most of them are auntie or 28 yrs old and above, u still can find some pretty massage lady doing ping pong massage for u. If u r a good bargainer, u may able to strip her and play with her boobs and end up with one shot. Prices are as follows:

Thai massage 2 hrs (from shop) call by bell boy to hotel room - 300baht.
If u opt for oil massage (2 hrs) will be - 500baht
Ping pong massage and play with boobs (200-300baht but mostly 300baht) need to negotiate slightly.
If she ok with ST, all in price (massage 2hrs + ping pong massage + ST) will be around 800-1000baht (need to negotiate slightly)

hawk88
30-11-2013, 06:07 PM

Definitely its not for better grip when they wear gloves and thats y they need to apply oil to the pingpong and didi. Otherwise, it will feel pain if not enough lubricant. Wearing gloves is more for hygienic purposes.

lamergod
01-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Is there any bro currently at Hatyai now ? Can kindly share the weather forecast ? Airborne into ground zero on 7th dec sat. Worry weather abit ! :(

tanarthur
03-12-2013, 07:53 AM
Perhaps next time try it in ur room. Although most of them are auntie or 28 yrs old and above, u still can find some pretty massage lady doing ping pong massage for u. If u r a good bargainer, u may able to strip her and play with her boobs and end up with one shot. Prices are as follows:

Thai massage 2 hrs (from shop) call by bell boy to hotel room - 300baht.
If u opt for oil massage (2 hrs) will be - 500baht
Ping pong massage and play with boobs (200-300baht but mostly 300baht) need to negotiate slightly.
If she ok with ST, all in price (massage 2hrs + ping pong massage + ST) will be around 800-1000baht (need to negotiate slightly)

Bro, you have any good ping pong ladies to recommend? I don't trust the bell boy too much. Got play out once by them. Play boobs or not, ST or not is not important. Just want some good ping pong to pamper little bro. Last one I had mostly on the balls. Don't recall the lady touching my dick... Next trip shall try grand central as recommended. Then I "evaluate" which is better.

tanarthur
03-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Is there any bro currently at Hatyai now ? Can kindly share the weather forecast ? Airborne into ground zero on 7th dec sat. Worry weather abit ! :(

Weather hard to judge. Was dry and sunny last week Monday to Wednesday. Thursday leave that time, heavy down pour... Have to see Heng suay....

Bangkia
03-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Bro, you have any good ping pong ladies to recommend? I don't trust the bell boy too much. Got play out once by them. Play boobs or not, ST or not is not important. Just want some good ping pong to pamper little bro. Last one I had mostly on the balls. Don't recall the lady touching my dick... Next trip shall try grand central as recommended. Then I "evaluate" which is better.

Bro....maybe you can try New Season Hotel 2nd floor massage.Clean place for

good traditional massage.They do have a few ladies able to do ping pong

massage aka chap ka sai in thai.However do look for the acharn( teacher),i tried

and shes quite good.Just ask from the counter girls dun need to be shy.:)

Enjoy !!

hawk88
03-12-2013, 08:31 PM

I search and search but cant find the massage lady contact (Duno where i throw it). She is a FL massage gal. She was introduced by the bell boy who I knew for many years cos every time go HY stay at the same hotel.

Anyway, if u do ping pong massage, it is always best to do it in ur room. Ping pong massage cannot be never rub the vein of ur dick leh. Maybe because u r in a massage shop, perhaps got some restriction bah. I have try many many many times (all in my room) for the past 10 years and never at one time did not stoke or rub ur dick leh. The most they will ask u 1 2 release or not.

etct88
03-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I search and search but cant find the massage lady contact (Duno where i throw it). She is a FL massage gal. She was introduced by the bell boy who I knew for many years cos every time go HY stay at the same hotel.

Anyway, if u do ping pong massage, it is always best to do it in ur room. Ping pong massage cannot be never rub the vein of ur dick leh. Maybe because u r in a massage shop, perhaps got some restriction bah. I have try many many many times (all in my room) for the past 10 years and never at one time did not stoke or rub ur dick leh. The most they will ask u 1 2 release or not.

I remember there was a popular masseur at Miramar Hotel.... very pro, she said sure pain, veins, dick head, dick shaft, under the balls, pull the 2 ding dongs out and release, etc. If cum, kenna pay extra......:(

pokerstar
03-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Yooo any bros this sunday still at hatyai wana party together? =)

tanarthur
04-12-2013, 04:49 PM

Ok. Like that I will try my luck with the bell boy next time. Or if you are going anytime. Please help to get the contact. Thanks

I remember there was a popular masseur at Miramar Hotel.... very pro, she said sure pain, veins, dick head, dick shaft, under the balls, pull the 2 ding dongs out and release, etc. If cum, kenna pay extra......:(

Bro, she still there? Any names?

etct88
04-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Bro, she still there? Any names?

Bro, very paiseh, very very very long long ago liao......:o

Golden age.....:(

hawk88
04-12-2013, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=tanarthur;10145290]Ok. Like that I will try my luck with the bell boy next time. Or if you are going anytime. Please help to get the contact. Thanks

No problem. Anyway, if u get from bell boy, must ask the price 1st cos they sure chop u. Just act as lao jiao and tell them u not first time call massage. Price i already mention to u in my precious msg. But dun tell the bell boy u want ping pong massage or else they will take commission from the massage gal. Just tell them u want thai massage that cost 300baht. Doesn't matter if u want oil massage cos when the gal come, u can change to oil massage that cost 500baht (usually they will chop u and quote 600-700baht).

hawk88
04-12-2013, 10:57 PM

Hmmm, definitely ping pong massage will feel at least slight pain. But sure pain depends on the strength she used lor. Ping pong massage already inclusive whether u want to cum or not (She will ask u want to release or not cos she know u still need to pa pao, hehehe), no need to pay extra at all. If she ask u to pay extra, one tactic to earn extra loh.

nfs2299
06-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Recently came back from Hatyai trip. Went to Pink Lady, chose girl no.357 which cost 1800 thai baht. sweet, cute, playful and shy girl. small petite girl. overall had a wonderful massage and bonking session by her. tip her 200 and came out a happy man...:):)

magpul
06-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Recently came back from Hatyai trip. Went to Pink Lady, chose girl no.357 which cost 1800 thai baht. sweet, cute, playful and shy girl. small petite girl. overall had a wonderful massage and bonking session by her. tip her 200 and came out a happy man...:):)

cool~!!!

is it sideline or inside the aquarium and what time did you go there?? :p

DaTan
10-12-2013, 03:04 AM
back in Africa for work.. missing Thai Puying.. :( sabai sabai..

KatoeyLover69
10-12-2013, 05:17 PM
2014 THAILAND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS

Wednesday Jan 1 New Year's Day National holiday

Saturday Jan 11 National Children's Day Observance

Thursday Jan 16 Teachers' Day Observance

Friday Jan 31 Chinese Lunar New Year's Day Observance

Saturday Feb 1 Second day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Sunday Feb 2 Third day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Friday Feb 14 Valentine's Day Observance

Friday Feb 14 Makha Bucha National holiday

Thursday Mar 20 March equinox Season

Sunday Apr 6 Chakri Day National holiday

Monday Apr 7 Chakri Day observed National holiday

Sunday Apr 13 Songkran National holiday

Monday Apr 14 Songkran National holiday

Tuesday Apr 15 Songkran National holiday

Wednesday Apr 16 Songkran observed National holiday

Thursday May 1 Labor Day National holiday

Monday May 5 Coronation Day National holiday

Saturday Jun 21 June Solstice Season

Tuesday Jul 1 Mid Year Bank Holiday Observance

Friday Jul 11 Asalha Bucha National holiday

Tuesday Aug 12 The Queen's Birthday National holiday

Tuesday Aug 12 Mother's Day National holiday

Tuesday Sep 23 September equinox Season

Thursday Oct 23 Chulalongkorn Day National holiday

Friday Dec 5 The King's Birthday National holiday

Friday Dec 5 Father's Day National holiday

Wednesday Dec 10 Constitution Day National holiday

Sunday Dec 21 December Solstice Season

Wednesday Dec 24 Christmas Eve Observance

Thursday Dec 25 Christmas Day Observance

Wednesday Dec 31 New Year's Eve National holiday

tanarthur
11-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Bro, very paiseh, very very very long long ago liao......:o

Golden age.....:(

Noted... Lol

[QUOTE=tanarthur;10145290]Ok. Like that I will try my luck with the bell boy next time. Or if you are going anytime. Please help to get the contact. Thanks

No problem. Anyway, if u get from bell boy, must ask the price 1st cos they sure chop u. Just act as lao jiao and tell them u not first time call massage. Price i already mention to u in my precious msg. But dun tell the bell boy u want ping pong massage or else they will take commission from the massage gal. Just tell them u want thai massage that cost 300baht. Doesn't matter if u want oil massage cos when the gal come, u can change to oil massage that cost 500baht (usually they will chop u and quote 600-700baht).

But how do I know those girls will do ping pong? Or this one have to try luck one?

tanarthur
11-12-2013, 03:13 AM
Bro....maybe you can try New Season Hotel 2nd floor massage.Clean place for

good traditional massage.They do have a few ladies able to do ping pong

massage aka chap ka sai in thai.However do look for the acharn( teacher),i tried

and shes quite good.Just ask from the counter girls dun need to be shy.:)

Enjoy !!

Noted. Thanks. Will KIV...

simple4simple
14-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi bros, going to hatyai next week. Interested to know, is there any spa where we can spent whole day, including massage and other services?? Further read that many massages in Hatyai not encourage happy ending.. is there any recommendation?

Cupnoodle
15-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Bro & Sis,

Welcome to Central Festival Hatyai as it opened yesterday 14-Dec finally. It was crowded with people in the mall the first day and terrible traffic jam on the road. Just in time for the coming festivals this month and next.

Have fun! ;)

Bro & Sis,

Have fun ;)

potatoskin
15-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Thank bro, you always the best

2014 THAILAND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS

Wednesday Jan 1 New Year's Day National holiday

Saturday Jan 11 National Children's Day Observance

Thursday Jan 16 Teachers' Day Observance

Friday Jan 31 Chinese Lunar New Year's Day Observance

Saturday Feb 1 Second day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Sunday Feb 2 Third day of Chinese Lunar New Year Observance

Friday Feb 14 Valentine's Day Observance

Friday Feb 14 Makha Bucha National holiday

Thursday Mar 20 March equinox Season

Sunday Apr 6 Chakri Day National holiday

Monday Apr 7 Chakri Day observed National holiday

Sunday Apr 13 Songkran National holiday

Monday Apr 14 Songkran National holiday

Tuesday Apr 15 Songkran National holiday

Wednesday Apr 16 Songkran observed National holiday

Thursday May 1 Labor Day National holiday

Monday May 5 Coronation Day National holiday

Saturday Jun 21 June Solstice Season

Tuesday Jul 1 Mid Year Bank Holiday Observance

Friday Jul 11 Asalha Bucha National holiday

Tuesday Aug 12 The Queen's Birthday National holiday

Tuesday Aug 12 Mother's Day National holiday

Tuesday Sep 23 September equinox Season

Thursday Oct 23 Chulalongkorn Day National holiday

Friday Dec 5 The King's Birthday National holiday

Friday Dec 5 Father's Day National holiday

Wednesday Dec 10 Constitution Day National holiday

Sunday Dec 21 December Solstice Season

Wednesday Dec 24 Christmas Eve Observance

Thursday Dec 25 Christmas Day Observance

Wednesday Dec 31 New Year's Eve National holiday

potatoskin
15-12-2013, 01:50 AM
I will be up there with my buddy, good to see something big happen there , otherwise for so many years no change

Bro & Sis,

Welcome to Central Festival Hatyai as it opened yesterday 14-Dec finally. It was crowed with people in the mall the first day and terrible traffic jam on the road. Just in time for the coming festivals this month and next.

Have fun! ;)

Soul_Reaper
15-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Bro & Sis,

Welcome to Central Festival Hatyai as it opened yesterday 14-Dec finally. It was crowed with people in the mall the first day and terrible traffic jam on the road. Just in time for the coming festivals this month and next.

Have fun! ;)

Long time not been there..... good to see they have something new.
Is it located across the canal from the Chaniwet farms?

tanarthur
16-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Last month I was there and doesn't look like can be done so fast.... Seems like they really can be fast if wanted to...

irbaboon
16-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Any bros cheonging in hatyai or danok 17 Dec to 25 Dec? want to cheong together or need a guide PM me. Staying in hatyai now but going back sg soon. want to get drunk before i go back.

jimfairy
16-12-2013, 10:36 PM
centara only 950 bht on normal day? the old novotel hotel u mean?:)

Apollo
16-12-2013, 11:31 PM

Bro thanks for upping, return ups u 12 pts, cheers :D

Aceyfox
17-12-2013, 02:14 AM

cant be...cheapest i got for Mayflower last yr was already 1120 liao....Centara cant be cheaper than Mayflower

2335 Man
17-12-2013, 03:35 PM
cheapest for Centara 1680 baht no breakfast

sadsky18
17-12-2013, 05:01 PM
was in lee garden plaza now . 1550 with breakfast . kinda of cheap for holiday period *-)

jimfairy
17-12-2013, 05:33 PM
cant be...cheapest i got for Mayflower last yr was already 1120 liao....Centara cant be cheaper than Mayflower

yes, centara is consider the most expensive hotel in hatyai town...not including the resorts... n is not really girl friendly too.. need id to register for the girl.. m I right?:) but is really fun during cny period... coz can play fire crackers everywhere lol...

jimfairy
17-12-2013, 05:36 PM
was in lee garden plaza now . 1550 with breakfast . kinda of cheap for holiday period *-)

wow tat was very expensive.. I tot only 1100bht a night!!! hatyai dun consider school holiday as holiday period.. hatyai hotels will only increase their price only on cny, hari raya, songkran... even the price is normal on xmas n new year day...:)

Soul_Reaper
17-12-2013, 07:47 PM

I believe some of the old birds here have some connections with the hotels..... these old birds always get "agent" price which is about 20% cheaper than what I have to pay even though I get voucher from tour agency.

Grounded Eagle
18-12-2013, 01:20 AM

That is special price for selected guests only :p
I have a long working relationship with the Centara and was heavily involved in promoting them when they newly opened...... the owners remember those days and have treated us well :p

Aceyfox
18-12-2013, 03:14 AM
yes, centara is consider the most expensive hotel in hatyai town...not including the resorts... n is not really girl friendly too.. need id to register for the girl.. m I right?:) but is really fun during cny period... coz can play fire crackers everywhere lol...

of cos when there's pros, there's cons as well.....
was there few yrs back for the NY countdown.....
stage was at Lee Garden Plaza.....
Chinese restaurant opp was lighting up a long firecracker from the ground all the way to the roof.....
after that lighted firecrackers were thrown directly into the crowd by some punks.....
exploded in the midst of the crowd and many people injured.....
then i quickly ran and took shelter under Central shopping centre.....
many drunkards started to fight as well and police came in.....
blood stains and broken bottle glasses all over the road.....
if u wana play there during festive season, pls take care :)

Kyoruxx
19-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Any bro here know any hotel in Hatyai that can watch EPL??

jimfairy
19-12-2013, 07:57 PM

hmm.. u go hatyai to watch EPL? lol... anyway most of the big hotels can watch.. but some is in thai version...:)

Ninja_Assassin
19-12-2013, 08:01 PM

No problem there..... LOS is more soccer crazy than SG :D
Their bet shops even more than Singapore Pools outlets...... and bookies are freely available too. :p

kuku66
20-12-2013, 01:07 AM

i onli knw mayflower dun realli show all epl matches i.e. nvr subscribe to epl soccer chn... at least tht wat i experienced during my last trip there...

Ninja_Assassin
21-12-2013, 03:26 AM
i onli knw mayflower dun realli show all epl matches i.e. nvr subscribe to epl soccer chn... at least tht wat i experienced during my last trip there...

I have never watch in hotel room as there are many places in hatyai which telecast the matches live. :p

sotongchew
22-12-2013, 02:43 PM
Brothers, a bomb blast in Dannok today. Please take care!

sotongchew
22-12-2013, 02:51 PM
Not 1 bomb, 3! 2 in hotels 1 in disco. Those in Hatyai now please be vigilant.

sotongchew
22-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Anti-government demonstrations in Hatyai streets now. Hope all these will not dampen the New Year's celebration! My flight already booked!

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2013, 04:16 PM

Report from The Nation dated 22 December 2013 {-

4 bomb attacks hit Songkhla's Sadao district

Sadao district in Songkhla province was rocked with four bomb attacks on Sunday but there was no reports of injuries.

This border district is adjacent to Malaysia’s Padang Besar of Peris state.

The first attack took place in front of Padang Besar police station in Sadao the same district while the second was at a parking space of Sadao police station. Initial investigation showed both attacks were caused by explosives hidden in motorcycles which were parked in the areas.

The third explosion was in front of Oliver Hotel at Ban Dan Nok while the fourth was in a soi near McDonald shop in the same area.----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20131222/576451.jpg

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2013, 05:57 PM
See photo of damage caused by bombs ...... seems like VERY POWERFUL BOMBS !!!

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/386149/two-bike-bombs-hit-songkhla

The Milk Man
22-12-2013, 06:14 PM

Many versions coming to my ears from different sources..... wonder which is the real story? :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
22-12-2013, 07:08 PM
2 Malaysians, 20 Thais injured in Danok blast

2 Malaysians and 20 Thais were injured in a series of blasts in the Thai border town of Danok, in Sadao district today.

The blast occurred some 1km from the Immigration, Customs and Quarantine Complex in Bukit Kayu Hitam in Padan Besar at 11.40am, reported Star Online.

Malaysian consul-general in Songkhla, Mohd Faizal Razali, confirmed that the two Malaysians were injured in the blast.

The report said the town was rocked by a series of four blasts from bombs hidden in parked motorcycles, with the first attack taking place in front of the police station in Sadao while the second was in a parking space at the Sadao police station.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Cupnoodle
23-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Long time not been there..... good to see they have something new...
http://media500.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20131222/b_144012.jpg

Yeah come see the car show and babes!

Have fun ;)

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2013, 09:43 AM
Report from The Nation dated 23 December 2013 :-

24 hurt as three bomb blasts strike Songkhla

THREE bomb attacks yesterday rocked Songkhla's Sadao district, wounding 24 people including two Malaysian tourists.

The bombs went off simultaneously in front of the Padang Besar Police Station, near the Sadao Besar Police Station and by the Oliver Hotel.

Security officials said the blasts were likely the work of separatists but a detailed investigation was needed.

Governor Krissada Bunraj dismissed reports about two blasts at a McDonald's restaurant and a Tesco Lotus branch. Investigators said both attacks were caused by devices planted in motorcycles.

Most of the wounded were at the hotel where a crowd of Thai and foreign tourists had gathered. None of them are in serious condition, Krissada said.

They were all taken to three hospitals for treatment and some of them have been released.

Afterwards, security was tightened in the district and also in Hat Yai.

Sadao borders Padang Besar in Malaysia's Perlis state and insurgents have occasionally been active there.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Report from The Nation dated 23 December 2013 :-

24 hurt as three bomb blasts strike Songkhla

THREE bomb attacks yesterday rocked Songkhla's Sadao
Afterwards, security was tightened in the district and also in Hat Yai.

Sadao borders Padang Besar in Malaysia's Perlis state and insurgents have occasionally been active there.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Next target : Lee Garden Plaza Hotel in Hatyai ???

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Report from The STAR dated 23 December 2013 :-

Danok blasts: Horror in southern Thailand

BUKIT KAYU HITAM: The Thai border towns of Danok, Padang Besar and Sadao were rocked by pre-Christmas bombings, leaving a horrifying trail of mangled metal, burning vehicles and bloodied limbs and bodies.

Thousands of Malaysians and other tourists had gathered in the towns for shopping and Christmas partying but the series of bomb blasts left both Thais and the tourists jittery in an area where such violence has rarely been seen.

Two Malaysians were reported to be among scores of people injured in a bomb blast that rocked Danok, Padang Besar and Sadao between 11.30am and 1.40pm. Two Thais were also killed in the blasts.

Malaysian authorities moved quickly to tighten security along the border.

“People should not be worried but I advise those who have business in the area to just be wary,” said Deputy Inspector-General of Police Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Mohd Zinin.

The first explosion occurred between 10.30am and 10.40am when a bomb placed on a motorcycle exploded in front of the Padang Besar police station on the Thai side of the border. Five motorcycles were damaged but no one was injured.

The second bomb exploded at about the same time. It was also placed on a motorcycle and went off in front of the Sadao police station. No one was injured.

The third and fourth explosions occurred at about 12.30pm. More than 20 people were injured.

The third bomb went off in front of the Oliver Hotel. It was placed in a car and activated with a digital watch. The explosions also resulted in a fire, which destroyed the business premises, several vehicles as well as a part of the hotel.

The fourth bomb was set off in front of a shop in Bukit Kayu Hitam on the Thai side of the border.

Deputy Foreign Minister Datuk Hamzah Zainudin said Wisma Putra was still trying to determine how many Malaysians had been injured. He was later quoted as saying no Malaysian was hurt although there were conflicting reports that even said three Malaysians were killed.

“For now, we advise Malaysians to postpone any travel plan to southern Thailand,” Hamzah said.

Thai Province Nine police chief Major-General Noppadol Puekso­mon said two Thais had died in the Danok blast.

“The bombings were similar to the one in Haadyai at the Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel on March 31 last year where three people, including two Malaysians, were killed,” he said.

Maj Gen Noppadol said they were investigating the motive behind the attack, including if Thai separatists were involved.

“We have since beefed up security in the four southern provinces to prevent a recurrence,” he added.

Malaysian deputy consul-general to Songkhla Mohd Rozaimi Harun confirmed that two Malaysians were injured in the blast in Danok.

“One of them is a woman, in her 50s, warded at the Padang Besar Hospital, while the second is a man.

“So far, there have been no reports of deaths involving Malaysians.”

Police said there had also been an attempt to explode a bomb in Phuket. However, the device was defused by the police.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Report from The STAR dated 23 December 2013 :-

Danok blasts: ‘Burning cars and blood everywhere’

BUKIT KAYU HITAM: Burning vehicles and bloodied limbs greeted Douglas Alexis as he approached the site where a car bomb went off in Danok.

Alexis said a jeep was burning and the blast had badly damaged the ground floor of Oliver Hotel where several shops were located.

“There were five to six people lying on the ground outside the hotel. Some looked like they had had their hands and legs blown off,” he told The Star.

Alexis, who was on one of his weekly trips to Danok to visit his wife and child who live in Roi Phat about a kilometre away, said he was walking with friends about 200m from the hotel at about noon when he heard a loud sound and “something like firecrackers going off.”

“At first I thought it was the sound of shooting, because there is a shooting range nearby.

“However, when I went closer I saw the hotel building and its surrounding area badly damaged and there was smoke all around,” he said.

The 35-year-old, who is in the transport business in Penang, instinctively knew a bomb had exploded. After all, he had been in the midst of the Lee Garden bomb explosion three years ago in Haadyai.

He said policemen arrived at the scene quickly because the police station was close by.

The area around the hotel was cordoned off for several hours as police and army personnel scoured the streets to secure the area.

Customers at other nearby hotels were also evacuated.

“We are not under lockdown, but most places and shops in the affected area are closed and security is tight. It looks like the place is under military control,” he said.

Alexis said he is worried because Danok has not been known to be the target of attacks unlike towns like Patani and Narathiwat.

An escalator technician identified as Keong, meanwhile, had been looking forward to his bak kut teh lunch when the bomb went off.

“I couldn’t have been more than 100m away from where the bomb went off. I felt the impact and it was like someone pushing me.

“It was deafening and earth shattering,” said the 26-year-old.

Keong and his colleague had only minutes earlier parked their car in front of the Paragon Disco next to the hotel and were placing their order at the restaurant across the road when the explosion occurred.

“I turned around and I could see shattered glass and building debris falling down,” he said when reached on the phone yesterday.

Keong said everyone in the restaurant and neighbouring premises ran to the main road about 100m away.

“I heard some people screaming but I didn’t see any injured or dead people.

“I was not sure what happened. Some said it was due to gas leak. The police cordoned off the area soon after the incident,” he said.

“My colleague and I are really fortunate to escape unscathed,” he said.

The two had arrived in Danok on Thursday in the car belonging to their supervisor to work on a project.

Car owner Wong Jit Weng, 33, said he received a call from Keong at about 1.45pm to inform him of the blast.

“They had visited Danok twice in the last two months to work on the project,” he said.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
24-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated 24 December 2013 :-

Unfazed by Thai blasts

BUKIT KAYU HITAM: DESPITE a government travel advisory cautioning against travelling to southern Thailand following bombings in Sadao on Sunday, Malaysians are unperturbed and are proceeding with their holiday plans.

Checks at the Bukit Kayu Hitam Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) complex yesterday showed that Malaysians were still making a beeline for Thailand.

A source at the state Immigration Department said that as of noon yesterday, more than 6,000 people from Penang, Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Indonesia and Singapore had crossed the border since the gates opened at 6am.

Dozens of tour and express buses ferrying the visitors had queued up at the border waiting for the gates to open.

It is understood that most of the visitors were heading to Hat Yai, 60km from Dannok town where the bombings occurred.

A Malaysian, who wished to be identified only as Koh, said he was aware of the incident but decided to proceed with his plan to spend Christmas and school holidays in Songkhla and Hat Yai.

However, he said his family were headed straight for Hat Yai instead of stopping over at Dannok.

"Yes, I do feel bit anxious over the safety of my family following the bombings but we cannot simply cancel the trip we had planned since early this year.

"We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will have a safe four-day holiday there," said the father of two from Kuala Lumpur.

Malaysian, Lee Chun Pang, 28, from Teluk Intan, Perak played down the incident as "nothing new".

"In fact, I had stayed in Dannok for almost a week prior to the Sunday incident and wasn't far from the bomb site."

Lee said he was there during the hotel parking lot bombing at Hat Yai in March last year but the incidents had not deterred him from holidaying in Songkhla province.

In that incident, 14 people, including a Malaysian, were killed while more than 400 were injured when a bomb planted in a car at the hotel's multi-storey parking bay went-off.

It was one of the deadliest incidents involving southern Thai separatists since 2004.

Travel and tour agency operator Goh Wei Meng, who operates his business in Changlun, 7km from the Malaysia-Thai border, said there had been no cancellations.

"Since 4am today (yesterday), many Malaysians from Kuala Lumpur and Penang left for holiday to Hat Yai."

In the Sunday incident, a bomb planted on a motorcycle left in front of the Thai police station 1km away, exploded, followed by another blast at a police station in Sadao an hour later.

The third and biggest bomb, planted in a pick-up truck, went off in front of Oliver Hotel about 12.45pm Thailand time.

More than 20 Thai nationals were injured in the incidents.

Thai police have since tightened security around the hotel.

Malaysian police, meanwhile, have stepped up security along the Malaysian-Thai border.

Deputy Inspector-General of Police Datuk Seri Mohd Bakri Mohd Zinin said police were working closely with the Royal Thai Police to boost security following the attacks.

He also said that there was close cooperation between the two forces in terms of intelligence gathering and inspections along the border to prevent a repeat of the incidents.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Aceyfox
25-12-2013, 04:08 PM
its better to avoid at this time of the year :(

bestbest
25-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Next target : Lee Garden Plaza Hotel in Hatyai ???

You want it to happen? Very sad if you want or even think so.

Ninja_Assassin
25-12-2013, 07:50 PM
You want it to happen? Very sad if you want or even think so.

If they wanna strike in hatyai..... most probably the target will be the new Central Festival mall rather than Lee Gardens Plaza. :)

Kyoruxx
26-12-2013, 07:19 PM
Any bro know what is the price of BP suite now??

sotongchew
27-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Any bro know what is the price of BP suite now??
Seem like this hotel is getting more popular, and rightly so. IMHO it's in the most ideal location. Voucher from agent is 1350 baht.

jimfairy
27-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Seem like this hotel is getting more popular, and rightly so. IMHO it's in the most ideal location. Voucher from agent is 1350 baht.

Lovely tour is 1220bht.. juz called to ask for some hotel pricing... mayflower still 1150bht..:)

Kyoruxx
27-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Lovely tour is 1220bht.. juz called to ask for some hotel pricing... mayflower still 1150bht..:)

Thanks bro..... Got free wifi or not?

sotongchew
28-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Thanks bro..... Got free wifi or not?

Typo error, it's 1250 baht with breakfast.

Yes, free wifi. At level 3 no need pw to connect. Quite good, auto login when returned back to room. But at level 4 need pw. Can find it paste on the bedside table. This one very good - fast speed. I reckon level 4 is the executive level.

powerfuk-bro
31-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Bros where can get nice chicken rice n siew bah in hatyai ???? Tks !!!

jimfairy
31-12-2013, 04:39 PM

there is 1 chicken rice shop juz opposite old lee garden hotel.. mayb u can try there.. as for roasted pork, u can try the shop selling roasted duck, char siew n roasted pork shop juz behind mayflower hotel.. I think tat is not bad too.. their sausages is nice too.. :)

or mayb other senior samsters here can tell give u a more detail location...:)

powerfuk-bro
31-12-2013, 04:55 PM
there is 1 chicken rice shop juz opposite old lee garden hotel.. mayb u can try there.. as for roasted pork, u can try the shop selling roasted duck, char siew n roasted pork shop juz behind mayflower hotel.. I think tat is not bad too.. their sausages is nice too.. :)

or mayb other senior samsters here can tell give u a more detail location...:)

Tks JIMFAIRY ... Tks a lot bro !!

panda2rocks
31-12-2013, 10:57 PM

Another good options / alternatives - is to go to the NEO Hatyai hotel and along the road , not far, u can see a lot of customers gathering for the siow bak - if not mistaken one of the tops in the market . Pork legs and soups too.

Also, opposite the BP new suite - u go along and come to the Betong Chicken Rice shop - most probably a branch from the Betong area. Both places do have nice food.

Actually in Hatyai u get nice cuisine - both cheap and affordable if compared to Changmai ( hardly able to find good Chinese food )and Bangkok ( quite a distance to travel to sample good food). Enjoy your makan.

hawk88
02-01-2014, 01:37 AM

If u r sporean, u can give chicken rice a miss cos majority of sg chicken rice more or less is better than HY. As for siew bah, most of the shop in HY is better than sg.

hosayboh
03-01-2014, 01:36 AM
@panda2rocks
Nice, will give them a try next week...

btw, 2 qns...

1) How long is the stamp validity when you enter LOS by bus? (chop passport)
2) Are there any DFS or can i still bring a 1L btl in?

Thanks in advance for any advices...

jimfairy
03-01-2014, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=hosayboh;10290043]@panda2rocks
Nice, will give them a try next week...

btw, 2 qns...

1) How long is the stamp validity when you enter LOS by bus? (chop passport)
2) Are there any DFS or can i still bring a 1L btl in?

Thanks in advance for any advices...[/QUOTE

is 2 weeks from sadao checkpoint if u r holding singapore passport.
B4 u reach msia custom, the bus will stop at the last eating place. There is a DFS shop.. u can buy from there.. the shop will help u to carry the goods pass msia custom. U will collect ur goods after the msia custom using a tag n ur receipt.. the shop will instruct u wat n where to collect it. When u reach thai border, u only need to bring ur belongings down the coach n leave ur DFS stuffs in the coach will do.. hope u understand wat I mean.. lol

bestbest
03-01-2014, 08:43 PM
As for siew bah, most of the shop in HY is better than sg.

No and yes. But the fried crispy sio bah with kai lan very addictive..courtesy of Kan Eng and others :)

Cupnoodle
04-01-2014, 01:43 AM
The newest The Bed Hatyai Hotel (http://www.thebedhatyai.com/home.html) had opened for business just less than a week ago. Partial of this hotel is available for check in while the rest will be complete next month. However just another option for accommodation, not suitable for budget traveller.

hosayboh
04-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Thanks Jim.

Bangkia
04-01-2014, 02:05 PM

I like the sio bak at 清姐猪什湯......thin and very crispy.:)

ray32
04-01-2014, 05:57 PM
I like the sio bak at 清姐猪什湯......thin and very crispy.:)

Bro,I think 清姐猪什湯 change location liao,u know where it's located now?thx

Cupnoodle
05-01-2014, 02:16 AM
...think 清姐猪什湯 change location...

For bros information, another shop had shifted already. That is 清姐咸菜猪杂汤, it had moved and operated along Lamaisongkrew Road. Quite near to Neo Hatyai Hotel and See Kim Yong area.

Apollo
05-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Thanks Jim.

bro thanks for up, return back you 12 pts, cheers and happy new year :p

maddog_mlvn
06-01-2014, 10:20 AM
The newest The Bed Hatyai Hotel (http://www.thebedhatyai.com/home.html) had opened for business just less than a week ago. Partial of this hotel is available for check in while the rest will be complete next month. However just another option for accommodation, not suitable for budget traveller.

Bro Cup noodle can post the room rate or pm me the room rate . Thks
Bro,I think 清姐猪什湯 change location liao,u know where it's located now?thx
清姐hv moved to Si Kim Yong, same row as the Bak Kut Teh/Tim Sum shop, a few shop house away, since May last yr.

ray32
06-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Bro Cup noodle can post the room rate or pm me the room rate . Thks

清姐hv moved to Si Kim Yong, same row as the Bak Kut Teh/Tim Sum shop, a few shop house away, since May last yr.

Thx for the information,bro

sotongchew
06-01-2014, 09:46 PM
After a hearty late morning breakfast of pig organs soup at 清姐, i ventured into the 3 soi (farm zone) to recce. Only could see 2 karaoke shops but both seemed closed - nobody outside to beckon prospective customers? In fact was undisturbed throughout my 45-min walkabout, except for a walking MILF who assessed me head to toe and gave me a big smile.

Is SKY dead?

Ninja_Assassin
06-01-2014, 11:36 PM
After a hearty late morning breakfast of pig organs soup at 清姐, i ventured into the 3 soi (farm zone) to recce. Only could see 2 karaoke shops but both seemed closed - nobody outside to beckon prospective customers? In fact was undisturbed throughout my 45-min walkabout, except for a walking MILF who assessed me head to toe and gave me a big smile.

Is SKY dead?

Still in business but this week closed because they are proceeding to BKK for the Jan 13 event...... they are Suthep's supporters btw. :)

TonyCheong
07-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Still in business but this week closed because they are proceeding to BKK for the Jan 13 event...... they are Suthep's supporters btw. :)

KFC Farm operators also take political sides? :eek: :p

panda123
07-01-2014, 05:41 AM
To all the senior may I know the current going rate for overnight with the ML???? Can find the rate for farm girls only.

Cupnoodle
07-01-2014, 11:29 AM
...the current going rate for overnight with the ML????...

Do you mean ML = massage lady? If not please define "ML".

Cheers;)

panda123
07-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Yes, I am referring to the massage lady.

Kyoruxx
08-01-2014, 12:15 PM
At hatyai now.. Now hatyai upgrade liao.. Hahaha..
On wechat and there lot of girl will msg you... From wechat see photo and ask for price... Don't even need to go farming.. But photo and real person may look different...
Very little ppl here in hatyai now.. Can take my own sweet time to look for puying..

KatoeyLover69
09-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Has Five Stars Tours ceased operations?

Five Stars Tours, a popular tour agency, has closed down, said posts on the $$$$$$$$$$$$ forum.

When The New Paper visited the branch at Golden Mile Complex at around 6pm yesterday, its shutters were down.

There was no explanatory notice put up.

According to an employee of a convenience store nearby, the agency was open until about 3pm after police officers visited the premises.

At Golden Mile Complex, TNP met Madam Yong Peng, 67, a customer who had paid $360 for tickets to Genting Highlands.

She said she heard rumours of the company “closing down” and had made her way there to see what was going on.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

hosayboh
09-01-2014, 11:16 PM
At hatyai now.. Now hatyai upgrade liao.. Hahaha..
On wechat and there lot of girl will msg you... From wechat see photo and ask for price... Don't even need to go farming.. But photo and real person may look different...
Very little ppl here in hatyai now.. Can take my own sweet time to look for puying..
The car bomb has affected tourism here. Very little people along the streets.

hunterhi
10-01-2014, 12:46 AM
Bro, u at Hat Yai 做什麼? Not going to ur home ground ma?

Maybe I will dropby... :p u enjoy the Land Of Smile...

The car bomb has affected tourism here. Very little people along the streets.

hosayboh
10-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Yoz bro, how's your trip last month? Making my way to phuket. Come hatyai look see look see. Never take bus before mah...:D

Took Sri maju bus, cheap n good. Drop at their shop in hatyai within 5 mins walk to lee garden plaza hotel.

panda123
11-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Any 大哥 here can enlightened me how much is the going rate for a message lady??? Thank you very much in advance... most of the time can only find the rate for working lady.....

TonyCheong
11-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Any 大哥 here can enlightened me how much is the going rate for a message lady??? Thank you very much in advance... most of the time can only find the rate for working lady.....

Price between THB0 - XXXX.

Negotiate in private. :D

hawk88
11-01-2014, 04:59 AM

Massage lady depends on chemistry and negotiating skills. Some may just ask u to book her normal working massage hours (eg. 7pm start and their knock off standard time is 11pm which u have to pay around 600baht.). After that, the rest is ur negotiating skills. Some may give u free, some may quote u 2K LT after 11pm and some may open lion mouth. Massage lady in short, ur bargaining skills.

panda123
11-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Thank you all the 大哥 who replied.

ppoon
11-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Massage lady depends on chemistry and negotiating skills. Some may just ask u to book her normal working massage hours (eg. 7pm start and their knock off standard time is 11pm which u have to pay around 600baht.). After that, the rest is ur negotiating skills. Some may give u free, some may quote u 2K LT after 11pm and some may open lion mouth. Massage lady in short, ur bargaining skills.

amazing... MP Gals.... so called Burma girls playing handphone with QQ and talking in well versed Mandarin... suspected they were PRC in disguise.....

younger ladies ... not skillful both in hands and bed.... attitude could be a problem:mad::confused:

so.... go to farm instead pls... and we all travelled a long way to HY ... would you be satisfy with a hand job?

panda123
12-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Any 大哥 here can suggest a good massage joint for syt. It will be good if able to choose....

For the past two days, all I could find is milf...... maybe my luck... many thanks in advance....

TonyCheong
12-01-2014, 04:33 PM
amazing... MP Gals.... so called Burma girls playing handphone with QQ and talking in well versed Mandarin... suspected they were PRC in disguise.....

younger ladies ... not skillful both in hands and bed.... attitude could be a problem :mad: :confused:

so.... go to farm instead pls... and we all travelled a long way to HY ... would you be satisfy with a hand job?

Yah DeceptiCons Myanmar stocks really the... :mad:

KFC Farms still the best lah. :D

ppoon
12-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Any 大哥 here can suggest a good massage joint for syt. It will be good if able to choose....

For the past two days, all I could find is milf...... maybe my luck... many thanks in advance....

as you insisted brother

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/massage.html

try alladdin, Kings Povest Ancient Massage (Kings Hotel) ,Lee Gardens Plaza Massage (Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel)

hawk88
13-01-2014, 01:22 AM

Its all depends on ur luck. Simple logic, if the massage lady (SYT) just started her trade and u r those few lucky customer to get her extra services for a minimal sum. After some times, she will definitely venture for other more higher income to do the same services. In short, the turn over rate for SYT in a massage parlour is very fast.

sotongchew
15-01-2014, 02:11 AM

Bro, go to Ginnaree - a few shops left of BP Grand Suite, opposite BP Tower. Majority of the girls there are SYT.

Get the voucher from Davis Tour 220 baht for 1:75 hour, add 30 baht for in-call. Walk-in is 300 baht and 50 baht respectively.

sotongchew
15-01-2014, 02:43 AM
Wonder if any bro here can give an insight of this routine which i had experienced with several thai girls?

Before sex the girl need take a shower first. It don't bother her whether i have shower or not, it's that they just must have their shower. Can be quite an anti-climax when she interrupts at the peak of foreplay to go for the shower!

jnudes
15-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Wonder if any bro here can give an insight of this routine which i had experienced with several thai girls?

Before sex the girl need take a shower first. It don't bother her whether i have shower or not, it's that they just must have their shower. Can be quite an anti-climax when she interrupts at the peak of foreplay to go for the shower!

From my past experience at Hatyai, we both took shower together before the action begins. And after the action we took shower together again for hygiene purpose to eliminate all the sweat, saliva and sexual fluids all over our body.

hawk88
16-01-2014, 02:43 AM

I would say most of them does. Although I do not have the definite answer for it. I guess Thailand is a hot weather country. To travel to ur room, they need to take transport to brave thru the hot weather and thus they sweat a little bit.

Im sure they dun 1 2 let u suck a nipple or paint a pussy that were salty right?

jimfairy
16-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Anyone going hatyai on 25th jan? M going alone there.. juz stay for a night n goes home on sunday.. anyone care for a drink?

Ninja_Assassin
17-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I would say most of them does. Although I do not have the definite answer for it. I guess Thailand is a hot weather country. To travel to ur room, they need to take transport to brave thru the hot weather and thus they sweat a little bit.

Im sure they dun 1 2 let u suck a nipple or paint a pussy that were salty right?

Another reason is while they are waiting for you to book them overnight....... they are available for ST and some do have ST jobs prior to being selected by you..... and shower facilities at the farm is primitive.

Glock
17-01-2014, 05:46 AM
Yah DeceptiCons Myanmar stocks really the... :mad:

KFC Farms still the best lah. :D

i like myanmar girls ( at least those from north )

their pussy hair very thin and fine , they dont need to shave

nipples often pink too

tanarthur
17-01-2014, 09:26 AM
They also need to wash their pussy with some solution before and after they have sex with you...

TonyCheong
17-01-2014, 01:52 PM
i like myanmar girls (at least those from north).

their pussy hair very thin and fine, they dont need to shave.

nipples often pink too.

So good?! :eek: :D

Hope the girl don't chew betel before BBBJ you! :eek: :p

Kyoruxx
17-01-2014, 04:40 PM
Any review for aloha hotel and colour hotel...

hawk88
17-01-2014, 11:47 PM

I walk in to see Aloha Hotel b4. Basically a re-renovate hotel change to a new name, same boss as Golden Crown Plaza. Small and clean room. Thats all. Location wise still not so bad. 5-7mins walk to Lee Garden Plaza.

Glock
18-01-2014, 03:21 AM
So good?! :eek: :D

Hope the girl don't chew betel before BBBJ you! :eek: :p

i also find they not lazy when giving blow job

will suck for a long time

Cupnoodle
18-01-2014, 09:20 AM

Aloha Hotel reviews from Tripadvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297921-d3964534-Reviews-Aloha_Hotel-Hat_Yai_Songkhla_Province.html)

The Color Hotel reviews from Tripadvisor (http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297921-d3668426-Reviews-The_Color_Hotel-Hat_Yai_Songkhla_Province.html)

Have fun :cool:

Cupnoodle
18-01-2014, 09:36 AM
...there lot of girl will msg you... From wechat see photo and ask for price...

I guess probably you had posted your handsome photos in WeChat so make lots of girl willing msg to you... I had been living here for more than 6 months but rarely any girl would send msg to me :(

Have fun dude ;)

Cupnoodle
18-01-2014, 10:18 AM
The newest The Bed Hatyai Hotel (http://www.thebedhatyai.com/home.html) ...
...can post the room rate or pm me the room rate...

You may try the following steps :

1) Click on the attached link above and it will direct to its website

2) On the website, find and click on the box "Room Rates", about above mid level of the website

3) Aha...

Hope the above information would enlighten your day.

Cheers! :cool: