PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

bluekai
16-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Park? Town? Istana park?? In fact istana park is a good battle ground...

Yeah everywhere you turn have a couple here and there. So join in bah :p

xpandaboix
16-04-2014, 08:41 AM
When to fort canning park in the late afternoon once with my gf. Found a small shelter in some place. Didn't cared, we made out and i fingered her and she gave me a bj and hj. a couple of jogger ran past but we stop when we saw them coming from far. Exciting!:D

hello1891
16-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Me and my ex used to do it in the carpark rooftop near her house as she dun want to go hotel 81 type.

There's once in the afternoon on Sunday while I was fingering my ex and she was moaning very loudly and just nice cum. I suddenly notice there's 2 bangala at the stairs case. I quickly stop and lock my car door and drive off. In the end no action for me

The other time at night while I and my ex was in bday suit and I was trusting her in the car. Summon auntie came up. I'm sure she saw our shadow and how hard the car is shaking. But after I saw the summon auntie we stop and faster dress up and drive off. But you gave me bbbj and HJ me off in the car and into a plastic bag

The most exciting once we were at woodlands waterfront we were just about to leave after strolling the park when we got inside our car. We saw a couple in their car and the lady is give the guy a fast and fury bj. Even when suddenly a police car park next to them they still continue. Most likely they didn't see. But tat got my ex horny and she bj me while I drive her hm. Almost got into an accident

otamay
16-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Park? Town? Istana park?? In fact istana park is a good battle ground...

I istana park really safe for action? :confused:

OriginalSHAVE
16-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Not exactly fucking but me and my gf was at a park, I would say within town area. At night certain parts of the park quite dark, so its only up to your assumption if you see us.

Anyway, we sat on a bench with hardly any passerbys and the streetlamps were really dim. We started making out, and she started kissing me even more passionately and started rubbing my cock. I also play along and started playing with her B-cup tits and rub her nipples (inverted nipples hard to play with). I suggested to her to unzip and take my cock out but she hesitated.

After seeing theres really no passerbys, she covered abit using her bag and took my cock out and gave me a handjob till I came. Too bad she was on her period if not would have escalated even more.

Your sharing reminds me of a young couple that I came across not long ago. Went for night cycling and was taking a break at a park bench. Saw this young couple in heavy petting and frenching away like no tomorrow despite that fact I am just sitting behind them. On top of that, there were people walking pass by and they don't seem to give a damn at all. In the end, I just enjoy the free show before moving on. :D

Roozu
16-04-2014, 02:30 PM
went out with my fb when a nail had hit onto my bike tyre. had to go to my bike shop at an industrial area with her along. since i had explore the building before, hints fb to do something exciting while waiting for new tyre to come and fix. went up to the staircase area and make out.

very good place to do stuff. noone really takes the staircase as industrial building 1 story is equivalent to 3 stories of hdb blk.

starting with heavy petting and then ripping off each other clothes. fb then kneel and blow my lil bro before humping her doggy style to the railings. we didnt hold back our voices as drilling and knocking works were on going all the time. she was moaning so hard till i buey tahan and shoot it on her face.

as usual, i took out tissue to wipe off her cum on my lil bro before wearing my clothes on. it was the last tissue. fb was wearing her clothes first and afterwhich wanting to wife off the cum on her face,she realised that she do not have any tissue with her.

had to be a look out for her to go to the toilet. toilet was across the staircase door where shops are nearby. once close is somehow clear, she dash across to the toilet with cum on her face. confirm someone do saw her running across but if they could see the cum then it could be better..hehehe

bluekai
16-04-2014, 05:19 PM
I istana park really safe for action? :confused:

When you are in public, I don't think really safe is the word. It's the risk of getting caught I guess :D

pleasurehobby
17-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Sharing this video from bro Koizumi's thread.

http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/6704767

lots of sex in public area for all your fantasies.

nicefreak
18-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Was strolling back with my gf to her home and we both feel horny and wanting to do a quickie near her place. Slightly considered walking to the park connector and there are some dark spots in the park, which is located in the west part of sg. We went behind the skate park area, hidden from the path view and started kissing.
As she wore a dress, i reached in and pull her panty down to have a doggy fuck. She is fucking wet in her hole and i cummed in her mouth eventually. Quickly dress up and we proceed on home.

Was really a great experience.

Hardly
18-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Plenty of places around . Just yishun i have more den 10 ...

bluetack1
18-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Plenty of places around . Just yishun i have more den 10 ...

actually a lot HDB are available for public s*x

nicefreak
20-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Nowadays my gf and i were looking for outdoor quickies, which somehow gave us the adrenaline rush. We did it again just now.

We drove to the near industrial area off the west part of the island. Saw this spot with no streetlights and bare land around us. We wanted to fuck in our backseats but my gal suggest bringing the actions out to the open. We checked around to see if there is no one.

I proceeded to hug her from behind and reach into her shorts to finger her pussy, till she is wet. She took out my cock and stroke and suck it. Then from behind, gave her a doggy style. before i know it, i quickly took out my cock from her wet hole and cummed into her mouth. She took it all in and quickly dressed up and ran into our car.

We then drove off, still checking around if there is no one around.

The place we recee were quite quiet and although there is construction site, we make very sure that there is no security post around.

greddy88
20-04-2014, 09:43 PM
not trying to sound paranoid.. but personally i'd avoid construction sites and worker dorms even though they may seem secluded..

u will never know what is lurking in the darkness.

stylelust69
21-04-2014, 02:46 AM
any bros living in tampines block 1**?massionette. apparently staircase there hot place,everyday got condom and tissue.kinda stinky too got pee smell,wonder any bros try there before?;):D

pleasurehobby
23-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Was strolling back with my gf to her home and we both feel horny and wanting to do a quickie near her place. Slightly considered walking to the park connector and there are some dark spots in the park, which is located in the west part of sg. We went behind the skate park area, hidden from the path view and started kissing.
As she wore a dress, i reached in and pull her panty down to have a doggy fuck. She is fucking wet in her hole and i cummed in her mouth eventually. Quickly dress up and we proceed on home.

Was really a great experience.

Nothing beats getting it done in a dress and CIM. Best Ever.

imodel
23-04-2014, 03:00 AM
Long time never post. So just share my experience.

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!

This is super funny bro! U sure your account is true??

AgentSmith
23-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Long time never post. So just share my experience.

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!

LOL
I salute you
Steady !!!

F400
23-04-2014, 07:04 PM
There's some new blocks 3xx at yishun.

Was at the multi storey carpark with my ex colleague around 4+ in the afternoon.

Was receiving bj from her and was about to remove her panties, she step out of the car. Head behind the car and lean forward.
Fuck her from behind while we are standing while I finger her ass.
After making her so wet, proceed to anal her to her surprise.

Take a while before I was able to fully penetrate her ass. Came in her ass after a while...

While we were cleaning up, noticed there are many units still empty.can hear from afar that renovation works are still ongoing .

The other carpark has yet to open.

bankrobber
24-04-2014, 12:06 AM
used to drive to the industrial areas in tampines. either choose a spot in between two huge trucks. or under a dysfunctional lamp post. bonk my girl there. shiok! but once a police petrol car pulled up beside us (surprisingly they left almost immediately liao). now my girl die die won't do those areas already. sian! most to most now only quickies at hdb maisonettes :D

raykee
24-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Whats with hdbmaisonettes???

belowthebelt
24-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Just did it with my milf fb at pasir ris park. Was having a bbbj while sitting on a bench. I asked her to lift up the skirt and sat on me, reverse cowgirl in sitting position. Her rocking is controlled as it will be too obvious if she rocks too hard. Passerby did not suspect anything until she gave a loud moan when cummed. I fired into her hole shortly after. Cleaned up and left that place. Very exciting.

NRider
24-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Tuas end has some great locations, superb quiet in the wee hours ..

Rules of thumb if you are engaging it outside your vehicles, bewares of wild dogs !!

RedBeans
24-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Yesterday me and my gf went to eunos ave 3 industrial area 2am where lots of car workshop.
Super quiet area. Good for outdoor sex but in the car.

raykee
25-04-2014, 12:27 AM
To the one at bedok resv... off ur headlights...

Forestor
25-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Wondering any good location in Jur area in the afternoon. Chinese garden?

cig555
25-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Wondering any good location in Jur area in the afternoon. Chinese garden?

Try any of the HDB mscp, quiet in the noon usually.

pleasurehobby
26-04-2014, 02:42 AM

Yup, Jurong multistorey carparks are usually ulu. ;)

DiAngel
26-04-2014, 07:20 AM

Let me add. Noon is best because all the Blanga workers are resting. Or else they might catch sight of you during their sweeping/cleaning while you are doing 'stuff'. I know, me and my BF were caught before! :p

TiffanyCo925
26-04-2014, 05:23 PM
There is a lane before the closed down thomson long house. Very quiet in the late night. Tried there a few times with my FTFB.

Note8
26-04-2014, 08:05 PM
There is a lane before the closed down thomson long house. Very quiet in the late night. Tried there a few times with my FTFB.

The lane beside the temple? That is a nice location.

Ocha
26-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Anywhere near redhill that is good. My galfriend stay near there.

AlienShow
26-04-2014, 08:35 PM
ytd saw one bro in the car on a slope fucking, the girl look like syt. but cant get to see face, figure look nt bad. he end the game too fast. never get to see again :p

raykee
26-04-2014, 10:30 PM
i had nv to for a live watching before... mayb should try? haaa

sony2002
29-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Anywhere near redhill that is good. My galfriend stay near there.

got car? then i can recommend few places in the west. my girl stay in west too

Defacto
29-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Tonight will be getting my gf to go out braless and pantyless. The plan is for her to 'accidentally' open her legs and let guys see her naked pussy. Most probably will be at Kallang Macs. See if any bros can spot us.

Polar.Bear
29-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Tonight will be getting my gf to go out braless and pantyless. The plan is for her to 'accidentally' open her legs and let guys see her naked pussy. Most probably will be at Kallang Macs. See if any bros can spot us.

Going to take any pictures? :P

singleman
29-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Watch me bonk my model girlfriend in my room. Pm me for rates. You can jerk and we can we what you request for.

maybe u can tell us wad the charges u wan and wad we can do.

For example,
see only, 100
see n touch, 200
see, touch n bj by ur girl, 300
see, touch, bj n fuck ur girl, 400,
take pic of u bonking ur girl, 150
take video of u bonking ur girl, 250
and the list go on...
(the price stated above are for illustration purpose only, bro Ianchen can fill in the correct price he wan.. )

singleman
29-04-2014, 04:38 PM

hi bro,

can recommend these few places in the west that can do.. I dun drive, but my FL do.. so far got do with her twice in her car, but always the same mscp.. ask her got other place for public deal, she say dun know

if not convenient to disclose these places here, then can pm me? thanks in advance.

singleman
29-04-2014, 04:41 PM
maybe u can tell us wad the charges u wan and wad we can do.

For example,
see only, 100
see n touch, 200
see, touch n bj by ur girl, 300
see, touch, bj n fuck ur girl, 400,
take pic of u bonking ur girl, 150
take video of u bonking ur girl, 250
and the list go on...
(the price stated above are for illustration purpose only, TS can fill in the correct price he wan.. )

sorry should be bro of this post fill in the price, not TS.

sweet17
29-04-2014, 05:28 PM
let it go~! let it go~!

raykee
29-04-2014, 05:40 PM

can SIC with me too?

goodu
29-04-2014, 08:20 PM

please share location bro. i drive. :D

lookingard76
30-04-2014, 12:24 PM
please share location bro. i drive. :D

Mi too, can pm the place

dirtyboy
30-04-2014, 01:24 PM
just last night, was fucking by the beach house restaurant. it was dark and closed we were kissing heavily and petting we roam around the dark alley, she started blowing me and i went down on her to lick it. while licking halfway, no shit the security came and saw, he tried to kiss her. btw i'm overseas, bloody indonesians. we hurried off to another dark alley to continue, i couldnt get hard due to the drinking earlier and we went home to finish it off but her room mate was drunk too and she woke up and almost got into a 3some. so sick.

pleasurehobby
30-04-2014, 01:30 PM
just last night, was fucking by the beach house restaurant. it was dark and closed we were kissing heavily and petting we roam around the dark alley, she started blowing me and i went down on her to lick it. while licking halfway, no shit the security came and saw, he tried to kiss her. btw i'm overseas, bloody indonesians. we hurried off to another dark alley to continue, i couldnt get hard due to the drinking earlier and we went home to finish it off but her room mate was drunk too and she woke up and almost got into a 3some. so sick.

That was some really steamy stuff. The security trying to kiss her was a bit turn off. :eek:

raykee
30-04-2014, 05:39 PM

beach house restaurant is where?

neoprint123
30-04-2014, 10:14 PM

Bro,

Did you manage to show any brothers here? let me know when is the next available slot and will make my way down too!!!

dirtyboy
01-05-2014, 09:25 PM
beach house restaurant is where?

sorry bro forget to mention, indonesia i can't specify where cause i dont wanna be exposed

goodu
01-05-2014, 11:19 PM
sorry bro forget to mention, indonesia i can't specify where cause i dont wanna be exposed

do u know how many islands there is in indonesia? :cool:

limcivic
04-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Did it at Bedok Point's ladies toilet after singing session not before a hj in the room.:p

TwinX
04-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Been quite busy recently.... share some of my adventures.

Once late night 2am, made lazy gf go 7-11 with me. She was in a very short sleeping dress without bra and panty. When she bend, I can see her zaogeng from her top. Can see her nipples and all the way till pussy. Quite turn on. The 7-11 guy keep staring at her pointed nipples when we were paying. What he didn't realise was I slipped 1 hand from behind her dress and touching her ass. If anyone walk in will see her ass clearly.

While walking back, I keep playing with her ass. She had to pulling my hand out scare other people can see. Anyway it was late didn't see anyone. When we reach her blk at the mailbox, I hug her from behind and put my hands under her dress but this time grab her breast with 1 hand and finger her pussy with another. She was almost naked. If anyone walk past can see everything clearly. But have the mailbox blocking so safer. Gf was wet too and I bonk her in standing doggy position. Halfway removed her dress as it keep dropping down. About 5 mins she was completely naked at the void deck while I bonk her. Finally cum and she quickly wear back her dress.

raykee
04-05-2014, 11:40 PM
7-11 alot of cctv wor... her can always replay lol

wonder81
05-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Long time no post... lately jus had a thrilling outdoor car sex with my FB at toa payoh area near the famous electronics factory. This location looks not bad but have to be careful of the construction workers nearby... if u r driving black colour car is the best...can totally camouflage into the area.. ( btw my FB brought me there )

NRider
05-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Long time no post... lately jus had a thrilling outdoor car sex with my FB at toa payoh area near the famous electronics factory. This location looks not bad but have to be careful of the construction workers nearby... if u r driving black colour car is the best...can totally camouflage into the area.. ( btw my FB brought me there )

Outdoor sex in the car beside or near construction sites is one of my favourite choice, especially during the early stage when the structure is not up yet.. Lol

henabi
06-05-2014, 12:01 AM
do u know how many islands there is in indonesia? :cool:

Hahahaha...he is probably trying to be a smart alec.

There are many quiet spots in indonesia malls. The bigger the better. Tried it a few times in plaza indonesia. Senayan city etc. Not too long. Just a quicky.

Even in tanjong pagar there are quiet places even in broad daylight

eipseletar
06-05-2014, 12:11 AM
Had a great time at Upper Seletar last night. Did it in the car and entertained 2 peeping toms :eek: at the lower carpark for a long time. Thanks for being discreet and not openly gawking even when I'm sure you are aware we knew your presence. And also for going away when we finally waved you off. If you were any of the 2, msg me!

After that we had a second round in the upper carpark.. almost 4am. There were only one bus and another car near the toilet end, so what the hack, bare it all and did it right under the stars. Good thing is, you can see a car coming when they're still very far. What a thrill. :D:D:D

greddy88
06-05-2014, 08:20 AM
Hahahaha...he is probably trying to be a smart alec.

There are many quiet spots in indonesia malls. The bigger the better. Tried it a few times in plaza indonesia. Senayan city etc. Not too long. Just a quicky.

Even in tanjong pagar there are quiet places even in broad daylight

i think one bro was asking him where.. and he didn't want to tell fearing he'll get exposed. i think i can understand that..
imagine if u are his fb surfing the internet, then see a description similar to your experience, and location.. can't be so zun right :D

anyway, sharing mine, can't remember if i've shared before.
years back in bali, we had a team building event and had a row rooms (along a cluster of rooms) with a connected private pool.
so that night our angmoh boss ordered liquor, everyone was drinking and chatting in the pool. (with swimsuit of course).

long story short, the chat went late into the night and lights surrounding the pool also switched off.. then over some time one by one have gone back to their rooms.
eventually left with an indochinese colleague and me.
we never had fling in office before, only colleague relationship.
so out of the sudden she waded over to me and put her arms around me, and kissed me.
i was thinking wth? although this was private pool and was quite dark, our other colleagues can still see/come in.
but u know... her body was sticking to mine.. i also buay tahan already.
hugged and kissed her back (while i slowly waded us into a much darker spot)

then a wild thought came up.. i wanna fuck her, right there. so i touched her down there, asked, can i?
she kissed my neck instead, didn't answer.. i :confused:.. anyway, bochap.. pulled my trunks halfway, and then adjusted her bikini.. her legs started to wrap around my waist.
tell u.. it was real challenging... but eventually, managed to push my dick in.
pumped her for some time until a bunch of prc youngsters started walking by and made a hell lot of noise, and attempted to climb over the low fence.
luckily, the security on patrol stopped them and chased them away.

well.. due to the commotion, got no mood leow.. my dick also gone soft inside her :mad:
so we ended the night with a kiss and sent her to her balcony (our balcony is connected right beside the pool), then i went back to my room..
...and finished myself off in the toilet.

next day, dunno if she act blur or what..she got no recollection what happened.. and i didn't ask further also.. might be the liquor..

raykee
06-05-2014, 10:15 PM
bro, we got our new blood, the girl also not bad figure hor

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10302029_848237001857956_7329942724310679442_n.png

baconly
06-05-2014, 10:34 PM
i think one bro was asking him where.. and he didn't want to tell fearing he'll get exposed. i think i can understand that..
imagine if u are his fb surfing the internet, then see a description similar to your experience, and location.. can't be so zun right :D

anyway, sharing mine, can't remember if i've shared before.
years back in bali, we had a team building event and had a row rooms (along a cluster of rooms) with a connected private pool.
so that night our angmoh boss ordered liquor, everyone was drinking and chatting in the pool. (with swimsuit of course).

long story short, the chat went late into the night and lights surrounding the pool also switched off.. then over some time one by one have gone back to their rooms.
eventually left with an indochinese colleague and me.
we never had fling in office before, only colleague relationship.
so out of the sudden she waded over to me and put her arms around me, and kissed me.
i was thinking wth? although this was private pool and was quite dark, our other colleagues can still see/come in.
but u know... her body was sticking to mine.. i also buay tahan already.
hugged and kissed her back (while i slowly waded us into a much darker spot)

then a wild thought came up.. i wanna fuck her, right there. so i touched her down there, asked, can i?
she kissed my neck instead, didn't answer.. i :confused:.. anyway, bochap.. pulled my trunks halfway, and then adjusted her bikini.. her legs started to wrap around my waist.
tell u.. it was real challenging... but eventually, managed to push my dick in.
pumped her for some time until a bunch of prc youngsters started walking by and made a hell lot of noise, and attempted to climb over the low fence.
luckily, the security on patrol stopped them and chased them away.

well.. due to the commotion, got no mood leow.. my dick also gone soft inside her :mad:
so we ended the night with a kiss and sent her to her balcony (our balcony is connected right beside the pool), then i went back to my room..
...and finished myself off in the toilet.

next day, dunno if she act blur or what..she got no recollection what happened.. and i didn't ask further also.. might be the liquor..

so lucky...... Why i have no such luck :(

xiaodhanan
06-05-2014, 10:50 PM
hmm lemme share a short exp. otw back frm sentosa in 963 i ffed my gf in the bus . very exciting.

henabi
06-05-2014, 11:12 PM
hmm lemme share a short exp. otw back frm sentosa in 963 i ffed my gf in the bus . very exciting.

Wow.... the sbs transit should have a good time looking at the videos taken from the in bus security camera

ultima
07-05-2014, 12:00 AM
those old sbs bus dun have camera i guess ? unless is new fleet of bus

greddy88
07-05-2014, 12:34 AM
so lucky...... Why i have no such luck :(

Over 10 years working first time encounter.. syt some more.. bro, u will get yours eventually.:D

Anyway, I don't usually do colleague.. not worth losing my job if shit happens.
Good that it ended there and then without further issues.

Kerean
07-05-2014, 02:36 AM
So exciting - bonking naked in the void deck.

Been quite busy recently.... share some of my adventures.

Once late night 2am, made lazy gf go 7-11 with me. She was in a very short sleeping dress without bra and panty. When she bend, I can see her zaogeng from her top. Can see her nipples and all the way till pussy. Quite turn on. The 7-11 guy keep staring at her pointed nipples when we were paying. What he didn't realise was I slipped 1 hand from behind her dress and touching her ass. If anyone walk in will see her ass clearly.

While walking back, I keep playing with her ass. She had to pulling my hand out scare other people can see. Anyway it was late didn't see anyone. When we reach her blk at the mailbox, I hug her from behind and put my hands under her dress but this time grab her breast with 1 hand and finger her pussy with another. She was almost naked. If anyone walk past can see everything clearly. But have the mailbox blocking so safer. Gf was wet too and I bonk her in standing doggy position. Halfway removed her dress as it keep dropping down. About 5 mins she was completely naked at the void deck while I bonk her. Finally cum and she quickly wear back her dress.

ch33zy
07-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Wow.... the sbs transit should have a good time looking at the videos taken from the in bus security camera

That's smrt buses.. not sbs.. that service still has older buses serving that route.. some doesn't have cameras installed..

jammer074
07-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Wonder any bro and sis listening to Class 95 now..they are doing discussion live now on public sex after the incident on the couple caughhaving sex at the rooftop of ngee ann poly...

They are asking question on places where Singaporeans have public sex in class 95 facebook page.

Listen now:D

raykee
07-05-2014, 12:25 PM
i posted the pix here, no ppl hiew me.....

diputs1269
07-05-2014, 01:30 PM
bro, we got our new blood, the girl also not bad figure hor

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10302029_848237001857956_7329942724310679442_n.png

Maybe marketing gimmick? :D

bochapsing
07-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Maybe marketing gimmick? :D

attract more new intakes?? :D:p:D

WithoutEuu
07-05-2014, 02:50 PM

hiew what sia? not like you are posting the entire process, just 2 clothed body hugging one another mah... :cool:

Camryaltis
13-05-2014, 02:46 PM
Ok,folks, not really fucking but close to that. When wife was still my gf, one night after dating when I sent her home stopped by the pavilion in a playground and we frenched. She pulled down my jeans and underwear and gave me a bj. Later on I returned her a favor by licking her pussy. She was really wet, I almost came in her mouth bcos that was my very first bj in public.

cyrus2106
14-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Few years ago , i was sending my then gf home after a movie late at night.She stays in the kind of hdb where you have to walk quite a fair bit to reach her unit from the lift.
A bit of background on her. She teaches at a secondary school. Shes about 160 , slim but with a full B cup and a very perky ass. And she is extremely horny. So we have had a bit of petting during the movie. Some light stuff like rubbing her clit and she rubbing my dick. She was wearing a medium length skirt that night.
So back to that night , while walking back to her unit. We rounded a bend on the corridor and i realised that the spot was quite isolated , unless someone came up the stairs. Although we were right by the corridor , it was beside a field and so the nearest block was about a 100 m away so anyone opposite probably can't see much.
So i was feeling very horny and i grabbed her from behind and starting kissing her. She reciprocated quickly kissing me back furiously. my hands starting moving down and the moment i reached her panties , i pulled it straight down before she could have time to protest!
I pocketed her panties , pulled down my jeans halfway , placed her hands on the stair railing and bend her over. Boy was she wet.......haha
i rammed into her and the feeling of the openness , the fear of someone spotting us really made us both more horny.
she was trying to keep her moans quiet , shes quite a screamer, and trying to say stop cos her students all stay around the neighbourhood and shes scared , but at the same time her pussy was so wet the sound coming from ramming her was getting louder then her moans!
The excitement was too much for me to bear and within 5 mins , i felt like coming. But this time i did not feel like coming in her pussy as usual. So i grabbed her head and force her to knee down in front of my cock and she immediately starting sucking hard.
When i felt i coming , i pulled her head away from my cock and sprayed all over her face. Hahaha it was dripping down her face and onto her top. She licked up whatever she could and i used her panties to try and wipe away whats left.
That was the best outdoor experience i rmb :)

heartbroke
14-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Had a horny milf which gives a good bbbj... fetch her during lunch from marina bay financial centre during lunch.... she will bbbj me all the way to airport road market.. drive up to top floor.. bonk her hard before cleaning up and go for lunch...

This horny bitch wants sex all the time..

wildcard87
15-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Fucked my gf lastnight in one of the newer blocks in her estate...was afraid of being busted so was pretty chop chop.

heartbroke
15-05-2014, 04:08 AM
NTU .... there is this student club place perched on a hill.. overseeing hall 1... Drive to the end of car park.. got a grass patch facing the bus interchange...

Lie on a ground sheet on ppretext of seeing stars with the same milf... some beers later.. a good bbbj with CIM then a fj...

This MILF believe sperm makes her maintain her looks.. frankly... i dun mind... Easier clean up for me... LOL

heartbroke
15-05-2014, 04:44 AM
West coast recreational centre ... lol... after dinner.. she is always horny... walk to the end... got a flight of stairs to some old squash courts.. bonk her brains out on the stairwell... standing doggie style.. try this place... LOL security guards dun patrol often yet secluded... fucked her brains out while paying attention to any door opening... LOL...

Same milf... always CIM.

heartbroke
15-05-2014, 04:53 AM
Try this place... NTU admin block... the carpark so dark... i bonked the milf with her bending down.. hands on the car boot...

The place is windy.. so can do outside car... free entry after night fall... i meant the car park.. not the milf.. LOL..

She gets super excited whenever hearing people walking pass.... she kept still but i just non stop bonk her away.

heartbroke
15-05-2014, 04:54 AM
You will have guessed by now... she stays in the west... lol...

Edisonchan
15-05-2014, 07:06 PM
Tried........
in car in multi-storey carpark
Outside Clementi indoor stadium
outside Clementi swimming pool
in Clarke Quay cinema & toilet several time (already closed down)
On East Coast beach
Staircase just outside her house
In Taka handicap toilet
many parks (cant rmb the names)

Wanna try....
plane
church
office
Disco
snow

TCSSpapa
15-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Try this place... NTU admin block... the carpark so dark... i bonked the milf with her bending down.. hands on the car boot...

The place is windy.. so can do outside car... free entry after night fall... i meant the car park.. not the milf.. LOL..

She gets super excited whenever hearing people walking pass.... she kept still but i just non stop bonk her away.

Bro, u so dare. Keep bonking.

raykee
15-05-2014, 07:39 PM
taka is a good place!

doubletap
16-05-2014, 05:18 PM
You will have guessed by now... she stays in the west... lol...

wah brother, if u one day wanna leave tis milf, I dun mind to take over from u, plus give u a heng heng ang pao........

I promise u!

laslaslas
17-05-2014, 01:49 AM
Bros.. not sure where to post this but..

Just went for a night run ard my area (Hougang Ave 7) n saw a couple going at it in a parked Toyota in the carpark, next to some power generator! eek::eek:

The lights and engine were on, so it kinda attracted my attention and I ran past closer to see wassup. Sorry to have startled the bro abit, so I just doubled up and just moved on. :D

Now i seldom post, but this is the second time I've seen this car in that particular spot on a Friday night!

Cheers to the bro if he is reading this.

p.s next time can i watch? i promise to be discreet.:p

heartbroke
17-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Sorry for those bros who asked for the contact... i deleted it liao.. lol.. she was too clingy and after me.. she had a lot of guys.. i dun think its safe anymore... my contacts told me she going around fucking any guys that offer fine dine and gifts..

WhamBamTYM
17-05-2014, 09:06 AM
Was at Tanjong Beach carpark on thursday night and there was a black lancer (if I didn't remember wrongly) that was parked opposite me. We both parked head in for our lots so the back of our cars were facing each other.

I noticed their interior lights coming on a couple of times. was hoping to see more.

Hey bro, if you're here too, drop me a pm ya?

handsomeburger
17-05-2014, 09:16 AM
i was meeting up with my fb at ang mo kio. initially, we didn't want any sex as i was having nights off from camp so our plan was to only have dinner. after our dinner, for some weird reason, we became quite horny and we quickly went to this abandoned housing estate near the mrt station. while things were about to get heavy, we heard footsteps and a bunch of banglas actually followed us. my fb explained that many people actually used this housing estate for quickies so naturally these banglas are kaypoh. so we pretended to talk until they walked away and then we continued. unfortunately, i was really afraid of people walking in so i told my fb to only give me hj.

heartbroke
17-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Tanjong Beach brings back good memories.. there are 2 carparks. The one nearer to the roundabout is darker... better.. lol..the breakwater at the end.. did it there once.. exciting.. less people during weekdays.. just a bit stony.. LOL.. my milf got so wet while sitting on me... cum a few times while listening to the music from TBC..

WhamBamTYM
18-05-2014, 10:38 AM
Tanjong Beach brings back good memories.. there are 2 carparks. The one nearer to the roundabout is darker... better.. lol..the breakwater at the end.. did it there once.. exciting.. less people during weekdays.. just a bit stony.. LOL.. my milf got so wet while sitting on me... cum a few times while listening to the music from TBC..

Haha. Yes, that one is darker. Was contemplating but decided against it as there were some banglas by the tram stop just by the car park.

There was one Sunday morning I was parked by the exit of the beach carpark and my fb was giving me a bj. I wonder how many drivers noticed as they drove by the exit since they're on a slope and could look into my car...

raykee
18-05-2014, 10:57 PM
totally agree of the beach... toilet also good.. duo bath

sky_rider00
18-05-2014, 10:57 PM

Bro pls tell me the location(s)!! :)

raykee
18-05-2014, 11:00 PM
i was meeting up with my fb at ang mo kio. initially, we didn't want any sex as i was having nights off from camp so our plan was to only have dinner. after our dinner, for some weird reason, we became quite horny and we quickly went to this abandoned housing estate near the mrt station. while things were about to get heavy, we heard footsteps and a bunch of banglas actually followed us. my fb explained that many people actually used this housing estate for quickies so naturally these banglas are kaypoh. so we pretended to talk until they walked away and then we continued. unfortunately, i was really afraid of people walking in so i told my fb to only give me hj.

got meh? AMK hub tat side?

handsomeburger
18-05-2014, 11:12 PM
got meh? AMK hub tat side?

I'm not sure, bro. it was 4 years ago and i don't live there. she was the one who led the way. all i can remember is that the building is not very high, only 3-4 stories and there's a view of a park/playground.

TwinX
25-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Yesterday went marina sq to catch late night movie and gf was wearing a short black tight tube dress. Gf usually fold her legs up but have jacket to cover her legs and ass. Pull her dress up above her waist area and finger ass n pussy. Not sure if the guy beside her know what we were doing but didn't care anyway.

Anyway after movie while smoking and walking back to car, I keep pulling up her dress to expose her ass and panty partially. Of course making sure no one around when I pull up. Once inside car cannot tahan, had a quickie at back seats. :p

Defacto
26-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Would like to share my saturday night experience. Not exactly public but close enough. Halfway through our session on saturday night, my gf suggested opening the windows. I was game for it. So I opened the windows and pulled the curtains aside. We then moved to the window. She wa pinching n pulling her nipples while I fucked her from behind. I then had an idea. I made her put one leg up on the table while I fucked her. At this point,anyone across would haf been able to see her spread pussy with my cock plunging in and out. As I live on the second floor, we could see people walking by downstairs. It was such a thrill. Next one is to arrange for someone to watch us from across the block while we repeat saturday night's performance. My gf enjoys being watched and she even said that she would like to try spreading her pussy for others to see while I fuck her. Can't wait for it!

Darius
26-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Any place in the east to recommend?? Thing is the east is so congested and no place is really safe! Please share!

ebonkie
26-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Any place in the east to recommend?? Thing is the east is so congested and no place is really safe! Please share!

U can try west area.. To do the action at the staircase landing in between levels of the HDB in CCK area.. :p

kelevra
26-05-2014, 09:50 AM
U can try west area.. To do the action at the staircase landing in between levels of the HDB in CCK area.. :p

agreed. I visit FLs frequently around the area and they're open to outdoors at the stairs since there's no cctvs and lack of human traffic. did it with my gf wwhere she gave me a bj and handies. countless time. easy to shoot, no need to clean up mess. :D

Dekachin
26-05-2014, 10:18 AM
Would like to share my saturday night experience. Not exactly public but close enough. Halfway through our session on saturday night, my gf suggested opening the windows. I was game for it. So I opened the windows and pulled the curtains aside. We then moved to the window. She wa pinching n pulling her nipples while I fucked her from behind. I then had an idea. I made her put one leg up on the table while I fucked her. At this point,anyone across would haf been able to see her spread pussy with my cock plunging in and out. As I live on the second floor, we could see people walking by downstairs. It was such a thrill. Next one is to arrange for someone to watch us from across the block while we repeat saturday night's performance. My gf enjoys being watched and she even said that she would like to try spreading her pussy for others to see while I fuck her. Can't wait for it!

Let me know... would love to watch

nicefreak
26-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Done with my gf in a common pantry area of an office building in CBD area.
It was a weekend as we both need to work. Asked her to meet me in my office as i was rushing some urgent matters in work. As there is no one near my cubicle, she started to make me horny by stroking my pants and rubbing my penis. We started to have wild ideas on having a quickie at our office. Quickly sneaked up to the top floor, pantry area. Locked the door and we stripped naked and starts to fuck her doggie by the pantry counter. After few minutes of thrusting and positioning changes, i cummed into her mouth and then quickly change back our clothes. Depart from there.
We checked the surrounding and to have no camera facing the pantry. In some ways, we were quite fortunate. But such deeds can only happens once. If starts frequent, people may be suspicious.
After all, i don't wanna lose my job

BiRd13
27-05-2014, 02:05 PM
This is on 25.05.2014 Sunday night...

Message my fb as was around the area. It was about 9pm though, and met her around her flat area. Went to the playground to have some chat, as I bought some satay... We sat at one of the bench, and started eating satay and drinking some beer.

Anyway... we went to the top of the slide, and had a session over there...

standalonee
27-05-2014, 02:07 PM
i remember back in the sec school days, i used to fj a girl at staircase. i asked my friend to chui for me hehehehe. it was a great session tho at the stairs haha

ski7
28-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Few weeks ago on an evening I went home with my FB to my flat in Bishan area after a night of drinking and karaoke.

The lift got spoilt at my block, so instead of walking over to the other lift to go up. I suggested she walk up the stairs, so that she can get sober (and so that I can see her ass in that super tight pencil skirt).

As my floor is on 12th floor, I stand behind her and let her walk up slowly. By the 7th floor she was getting exhausted and her skirt started going up slightly, I peeked under and saw that she had no knickers on, so I slapped her ass hard.

Hahaha.. sibei slap too hard she fall over. I quickly helped her up and as I did she started groping for my cock. I said wait until we get into my house, but she lifted up her skirt and by seeing so much of her sexy tan legs I unzip my fly and took out my cock on the stairs.

I brought my cock to her mouth as she sat on the stairs and she started sucking on it for a while. After 5 mins I got her to stand up against the wall, she whispered to me "quickly and not to loud, later people can hear".

I grin cheekily and stuffed my whole erect cock in. She moaned damn fucking loud and I started pumping away. After 5 mins I bend her over the stairs so I can see her long legs and she can see my cock go in. Love the sound of PIAK PIAK PIAK as I rammed her tight pussy and can see her hands trembling already. Finally I cum on the stairs and as I look up I see two eyes looking down.

2 JC kids fooling around on the floor above us. I just wink.

This morning I saw them for the first time since then in the lift on the way to work. I wink at the boy and he smile..

revin
29-05-2014, 11:26 AM
I had mine a few years back at paris ris park small uphill near the fishing pond. eve of Christmas when there for few drinks with friends then when going back hm time, ex feels horny then let her sit on top of mi for a gd 15 mins and feeling kan cheong and finally do a CIM and she swallows all in for the first time.

stealthraider
29-05-2014, 12:07 PM
took cable car ride at night with gf, mt faber to sentosa round trip. blow job during the harbourfront to sentosa section. shiok. dark at night and cable car inside is dim. cannot see into other cabins and i am sure other cabins cannot see into mine.

kelevra
29-05-2014, 12:25 PM
took cable car ride at night with gf, mt faber to sentosa round trip. blow job during the harbourfront to sentosa section. shiok. dark at night and cable car inside is dim. cannot see into other cabins and i am sure other cabins cannot see into mine.

but I am sure there are cameras in the cable car,no?
the other time, I went with another family in the cable car, the kid jump up and down, then the person used the intercom to speak to the kid not to jump around and not to put his head out of the window.

Wintermelontea
29-05-2014, 01:32 PM
but I am sure there are cameras in the cable car,no?
the other time, I went with another family in the cable car, the kid jump up and down, then the person used the intercom to speak to the kid not to jump around and not to put his head out of the window.

Lol! Very long time didn't take cable car. I think Hong Kong's cable car don't have the camera. Anyone tried in Hong Kong? :D:D

TiffanyCo925
29-05-2014, 02:00 PM

Quite sure there is camera in the cabin bro

stealthraider
29-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Quite sure there is camera in the cabin bro

cover with her shawl............ looks like she is resting on my lap.

weed44
29-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Mine is a very unforgetable experience.. everytime i think of it i always got a hard on :D

me too
mine also same

Defacto
29-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Just like to share my session last night. Was at a friend's place and before leaving asked my gf to remove her undies. Got into the car and drove to one of those newly completed HDB blocks. Went to the top floor and started to get touch. Touched her pussy and it was dripping wet! Wasted no time and lifted my gf's skirt and started to bonk her from behind. She was so horny that halfway through,she removed her top as well! She was now topless with her skirt flipped up while I bonked her from behind. Noticed someone was looking from the block across but we just carried on. Finally CIP and as we left,she lifted her skirt in the lift to show me my cum dripping out! What a wonderful night! Any of the bros here was the one who saw us?

xiaodhanan
29-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Just like to share my session last night. Was at a friend's place and before leaving asked my gf to remove her undies. Got into the car and drove to one of those newly completed HDB blocks. Went to the top floor and started to get touch. Touched her pussy and it was dripping wet! Wasted no time and lifted my gf's skirt and started to bonk her from behind. She was so horny that halfway through,she removed her top as well! She was now topless with her skirt flipped up while I bonked her from behind. Noticed someone was looking from the block across but we just carried on. Finally CIP and as we left,she lifted her skirt in the lift to show me my cum dripping out! What a wonderful night! Any of the bros here was the one who saw us?

i bet it was very exciting as someone was looking right bro :)

Giansex
30-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Was singing at the $10club ktv.last nite with my fb.2 if us got a large.rm.as no rm were available.after half.bottle.of martel both of us were horny and we start.frenching and hands were busy.fb was wearing.a.one piece.dress and i slide my finger.into.the warm n wet.pussy after a while fb buay tahan.amd.want my.dick.in her.unzip my pants and ride.me like a rock.star.i cum.in.5min.

Darius
13-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Any lobang of where to go around Balestier area for public fucks?

helloben66
13-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Sounds sexy!

adelaide
13-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Nice read !!

kitspanjandrum
13-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Support bro , camping for more !

greddy88
13-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Went small bbq gathering at a friend's condo with my fb.
Halfway through the late night, she felt bored and pulled me to the nearby dark corner.. took my hand and under her flared skirt.. no panties! Dunno when she removed it.

Anyway, since it was in the darkness near the bushes, and at 2 am no more residents other than us while our friends some distance away, I obliged..

Unzipped and lifted up her flared skirt and pumped away.
There was still a chance someone could still walk pass.. very kan cheong.
CIP in less than 5 min.

Then we walked back as if nothing happened..though the small steak of cum on her thigh was visible if someone look hard enough :D

Then after we left around 4am, had another round of quickie at her place stairwell before kissing her goodnight;)

pleasurehobby
14-06-2014, 01:24 AM
Awesome bro, nothing beats CIP, especially watching your essence drips out of her. ;)

Hirykeon
14-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Anyone know where to bonk in yishun around the afternoon instead of night?

joycepink
14-06-2014, 06:43 PM
I once had sex in the club toilet...... It was the best.. Hahaha, you can hear the music going "boom boom boom". Not much people will really care if you have sex in the toilet.... my POV.

waaaaaa
14-06-2014, 07:45 PM
Anyone know where to bonk in yishun around the afternoon instead of night?

afternoon any mscp if you got a car will do ba. yishun shd have a lot of spots.

NRider
14-06-2014, 09:44 PM

You may want to try your luck at one particular car park (the only one in Yishun i believe but correct me if I am wrong) that entirely goes underground near neighbourhood one areas.

Hirykeon
14-06-2014, 11:35 PM

What if dont have a car?

waaaaaa
14-06-2014, 11:38 PM
What if dont have a car?

den have to go HDB top floor or toilet lo.

heartbroke
15-06-2014, 08:29 AM
My fb cannot stop asking for new places to explore.. recently I found this nice car park.. as it's a new hdb estate.. not much cars.. went up to 5th floor.. and facing the new flats.. in jurong east.. near JPS. She got so high.. I doggie her while standing outside my car.. so shiok.. my exploration of western area car parks are getting more and more daring.. mature estate also can try.. on the roof top of jurong west.. nice overlook of JWSS.. the thought of some samsters looking from the blocks next to me made me pump her even slower.. haha... took her out of the car to enjoy the breeze.. then aroused and convince her that the place is secluded.. but I can see a few people standing by their Windows.. hopefully you all enjoy the scenery.. Keke.. her bouncy 36Ds while I penetrate her standing.. she always claimed too hot and wet.. so I will lift her blouse all the way up to expose her wholesome breast.. watch out for us... I will do her again soon.. likely Tuesday night after her usual gym workout..

greddy88
15-06-2014, 02:57 PM
den have to go HDB top floor or toilet lo.

Imo, not necessarily Hdb top floor.. As long as it's not commonly used. U need to recee the place first, of course.

My fb don't stay at top floor, but location is a corner unit.
At the side is the stairwell which never used by anyone other than perhaps garang guni that walk down the stairs in afternoons.
Only resident upstairs, downstairs or opposite her unit will walk to the lift on the main corridor and won't even look at the stairwell.. unless of course, got interesting sound :D

Sometimes before sending her home, I'll have quickies with her there.. ;)

greddy88
15-06-2014, 03:03 PM
What if dont have a car?

Car need to prep towel underneath... a bit mafan leh.. juice once stained on the fabric can cause quite a smell after some time.. unless it is rented lol!

I usually avoid doing it in my own car :p

goodu
15-06-2014, 05:23 PM
Car need to prep towel underneath... a bit mafan leh.. juice once stained on the fabric can cause quite a smell after some time.. unless it is rented lol!

leather seat ok mah. use wet tissue to wipe off.

waaaaaa
15-06-2014, 07:43 PM

I used to have a fb that flows a lot esp when shes riding ontop of me. riding halfday, both my balls would be all wet. that leaves a white patch on the leather and got to wipe it away.

damn I miss her.

whiteass1234
17-06-2014, 04:58 PM
went to my fb new place at punggol, the place is barely renovated half way

it is a new block overseeing the tpe

went there to check out the reno progress and found out no workers working tat day.

end up, my fb lower herself and pull out my bro and start a blow job

with me looking out of the window

finish the job with both her hand on the wc cover, doggie style.

and we realised we forgot to lock the main door!
workers may come in anytime! :cool::D

TheDriverGuy
17-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Came across this in facebook, just sharing:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1413712875582816&set=o.126680484207974&type=2&theater

pleasurehobby
18-06-2014, 01:11 AM
My fb cannot stop asking for new places to explore.. recently I found this nice car park.. as it's a new hdb estate.. not much cars.. went up to 5th floor.. and facing the new flats.. in jurong east.. near JPS. She got so high.. I doggie her while standing outside my car.. so shiok.. my exploration of western area car parks are getting more and more daring.. mature estate also can try.. on the roof top of jurong west.. nice overlook of JWSS.. the thought of some samsters looking from the blocks next to me made me pump her even slower.. haha... took her out of the car to enjoy the breeze.. then aroused and convince her that the place is secluded.. but I can see a few people standing by their Windows.. hopefully you all enjoy the scenery.. Keke.. her bouncy 36Ds while I penetrate her standing.. she always claimed too hot and wet.. so I will lift her blouse all the way up to expose her wholesome breast.. watch out for us... I will do her again soon.. likely Tuesday night after her usual gym workout..

After gym is a great time for love making.
The smell from the sweat turns opposite sex on instantly.
Arousal is surely at its max.
Good one bro.
;)

ILovePorn2014
19-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I like fucking public, Just perfect :) Fellingggggg

pleasurehobby
19-06-2014, 02:49 PM
Came across this in facebook, just sharing:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1413712875582816&set=o.126680484207974&type=2&theater

I am sure lots of bro here tried this before. ;)

There are more than enough space in the handicap toilet. :D

Brother
19-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I am sure lots of bro here tried this before. ;)

There are more than enough space in the handicap toilet. :D

i tried with my FB once but she damn kanchiong, scared ppl hear her... lolx. I end up cumming quickly oso. After that no more handicap toilet liao :o

Brother
19-06-2014, 09:19 PM
public places I've tried:

1) handicap toilet
2) car park in malls
3) hdb carpark
4) cinema
5) BJ in changing room
6) BJ on expressway with CIM :p
7) cable car
8) karaoke
9) swimming pool
10) spa (had a couple room, had a quickie after massage)

hmmm... think juz these for now :D

bochapsing
20-06-2014, 01:45 AM
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/tvb-action-against-coffee-lam-062300519.html

According to Mingpao News, previously, Coffee Lam, who is most known for her supporting role as Kenneth Ma's girlfriend in "Triumph in the Skies II", sparked controversy when she was spotted entering a public restroom dedicated for the disabled with her date, a wealthy businessman, Will Lam at the IFC Mall and spent around 30 minutes inside the restroom

who doesn't like sex in public...!!??

:p:D:)

pleasurehobby
20-06-2014, 07:14 AM

1) handicap toilet
2) car park in malls
3) hdb carpark
4) cinema
5) BJ in changing room
7) cable car
8) karaoke
9) swimming pool

hmmm... think juz these for now :D

Thats a pretty solid list you have there. I am sure there are more to cum. ;)

WhamBamTYM
20-06-2014, 07:21 AM
There might be a chance I'll be in Sentosa with my FB again. Wondering if anyone will see us or maybe we'll get to see other couples too. Hehe

doubletap
20-06-2014, 10:10 AM
There might be a chance I'll be in Sentosa with my FB again. Wondering if anyone will see us or maybe we'll get to see other couples too. Hehe

maybe u can advise us of your outing details? n I can ask my fb if she willing to exchange partners..... or maybe 4 of us can go for ........... ???

pls advise yr visit n venue status. thanks

nickahben
20-06-2014, 12:18 PM

1) handicap toilet
2) car park in malls
3) hdb carpark
4) cinema
5) BJ in changing room
7) cable car
8) karaoke
9) swimming pool

hmmm... think juz these for now :D u means public swimming pool?

searcher99
21-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Done in public handicap toilet, public staircase

lateNightyOwl
21-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Wow, you guys have really adventurous gfs/wives. No such luck for me :o

Brother
22-06-2014, 12:24 AM
u means public swimming pool?

Pool at a clubhouse... Public one tink I no guts to pull out my dick, lolx

Brother
22-06-2014, 12:25 AM
Thats a pretty solid list you have there. I am sure there are more to cum. ;)

I sure hope so :) sorta broke up with my FB liao so no FB for now, sob sob...

Brother
22-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Wow, you guys have really adventurous gfs/wives. No such luck for me :o

Bro, take a fair bit of persuasion if your partner isn't as adventurous... My first time with my ex-FB was after a few drinks and I was really talking dirty with her to make her horny, and she gave me a Bj straight after at the carpark... The rest just happened naturally liao :)

Camryaltis
22-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted? Just had a short 3D2N getaway to Phuket with my wife and i purposely booked the deluxe room that has our very own spa pool that leads to the swim area where it is abt the same width as MBS. The highlight was when we skinny dipped just after midnight.

We tiptoed out from our room with the lights off to make it more tactical. If the neighboring unit peeked over or if the higher units looked down they will get a free show. She was in her bikini and I was wearing speedos. Frenched in the pool first while she flicked my nipples and I fingered her outside her bikini. Then I pulled down her bottoms and untied her bikini top. She untied my speedos and pulled it down.

Now naked and I was fully erected, she guided junior into herself and we fucked slowly. If we went too fast the splashing will be disturbing. Went on for a while then I felt the urge to cum. Pulled out and shot underwater. She then went underwater and sucked me dry.

We then skinny dipped a bit and relaxed by the side steps. She leaned on me and the feel of each other's nakedness was fantastic Spreading her legs open, I played with her nipples and pussy while she stroked my penis. Was erected in no time and she gave me a BJ while i sat on the edge of the pool. Finished off in the outdoor rain shower.

In fact we were naked whenever we were in the room be it sleeping or moving around. Solid!!!

greddy88
22-06-2014, 09:35 AM
Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted

Definitely bro!
I've posted mine some time above.. Also a private pool but was somewhat spoilt by a bunch of prc trespassers attempting to hop in.

One thing.. if your partner isn't in her safe period, try to avoid cumming inside the pool.. Our mini-me may still able to swim inside and mate with our lady's if they get close enough ;)

metamorphosis76
22-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Hahahhaha! So shiok seeing so many bros doing these....

Had numerous public area sex too.... seems like cumming is much more faster than normal..

my partner and I love to piak in swimming pool...but of coz....not public swimming pool lah....

Once we do behind my company van at the old kallang stadium...ccb.....really kang cheong...but si bei excited....

There another time, we do it in my office.... ROFL.... and bang her on my director table...Wooo.....si bei shiok!

Now wanna try doing it in Public toilet.....but partner complaint smelly....HAHHAHAHHHA :D

waaaaaa
22-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Hahahhaha! So shiok seeing so many bros doing these....

Had numerous public area sex too.... seems like cumming is much more faster than normal..

my partner and I love to piak in swimming pool...but of coz....not public swimming pool lah....

Once we do behind my company van at the old kallang stadium...ccb.....really kang cheong...but si bei excited....

There another time, we do it in my office.... ROFL.... and bang her on my director table...Wooo.....si bei shiok!

Now wanna try doing it in Public toilet.....but partner complaint smelly....HAHHAHAHHHA :D

brings back some memory. bought my first fb to my office then and fuck at the sofa next to the corridor with a huge window. with lighting outside, we can see outside very clearly, but it was like a mirror from outside. damn high as it was my first time fucking her. she was game for any fun. but that time no experience and she stayed east. total only F her 5 times.

another memorable experience was she smuggled me into her room, while her dad slept in the opp room with door open. we f in her room and think she was too excited. she wanna moan out, but was afraid she might wake her father and used her palm to cover her mouth.

she said she dun mind me raw, but I insisted on rubber instead. she must have like the raw feeling.......

Falicia
23-06-2014, 11:01 PM
A guy fren I know last night brought me to a sofa seat outside MBS convention centre and the whole place was deserted at 4am. We smooched and in the end I was riding him till he came.

kingo124
24-06-2014, 12:14 AM
Interesting topic, sis wendy, pls elaborate leh

searcher99
24-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Someone zapping my point due to what I say

doubletap
24-06-2014, 04:02 PM
A guy fren I know last night brought me to a sofa seat outside MBS convention centre and the whole place was deserted at 4am. We smooched and in the end I was riding him till he came.

Wah! u both so happening ah!!! thumbs up!!!

dapang
24-06-2014, 04:19 PM
I just gotta know a xmm working at uniqlo at liang court. She ask me to sent her lunch or i pop in at her store just now. After passing her the lunch, she suddenly told me to try on a pair of shorts. I obliged and she directed me to one of the fitting room at the end. There was hardly any customers at the outlet. As i was trying on the pants, she suddenly rushed in and put her finger on her lips, telling me to keep quiet. I was literally caught with my pants down and she grabbed my junior and start blowing me. She turn me so on that i undress her jeans and wanted to bonk her immediately. At first she shake her head and whisper to me that its too dangerous to go all the way. But i fingered her until her pussy was really flooding. I then managed to pull down her jeans and start to doggy her. In less than a min, i signal to her i'm coming and she let me cim and sucked me really dry.

We then left the fitting room and i bought the jeans as a souvenir for my first fuck in a fitting room. I have tried bbbj in fitting rooms with my ex gfs and fbs but never tried going all the way. This was really a great experience and i will definitely do it again.

doubletap
24-06-2014, 04:22 PM
I just gotta know a xmm working at uniqlo at liang court. She ask me to sent her lunch or i pop in at her store just now. After passing her the lunch, she suddenly told me to try on a pair of shorts. I obliged and she directed me to one of the fitting room at the end. There was hardly any customers at the outlet. As i was trying on the pants, she suddenly rushed in and put her finger on her lips, telling me to keep quiet. I was literally caught with my pants down and she grabbed my junior and start blowing me. She turn me so on that i undress her jeans and wanted to bonk her immediately. At first she shake her head and whisper to me that its too dangerous to go all the way. But i fingered her until her pussy was really flooding. I then managed to pull down her jeans and start to doggy her. In less than a min, i signal to her i'm coming and she let me cim and sucked me really dry.

We then left the fitting room and i bought the jeans as a souvenir for my first fuck in a fitting room. I have tried bbbj in fitting rooms with my ex gfs and fbs but never tried going all the way. This was really a great experience and i will definitely do it again.
i'm heading to liang court soon.................. thanks pal!

ahkong
24-06-2014, 06:01 PM
You must be damn yandao.

Falicia
25-06-2014, 02:18 AM
I remembered a guy brought me up to the highest level of a hdb flat in jalan tenaga area. The staircase was far away from the few units and he told me that nobody would use the staircase as they had the 2 lifts fetching the residents. True enough,we were there for 4 hours and nobody walked past or took the lift. Guess the residents there sleep very early. The guy took off my skirt and thongs and we were half naked bottom.

Spend
25-06-2014, 02:52 AM
Actually, there's quite a lot of handicapped toilet around that can be used.Do look out.

jfrank
25-06-2014, 09:34 AM
I remembered a guy brought me up to the highest level of a hdb flat in jalan tenaga area. The staircase was far away from the few units and he told me that nobody would use the staircase as they had the 2 lifts fetching the residents. True enough,we were there for 4 hours and nobody walked past or took the lift. Guess the residents there sleep very early. The guy took off my skirt and thongs and we were half naked bottom.

Nice..!
Just took off your skirts?

Icecreamsoda
25-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted? Just had a short 3D2N getaway to Phuket with my wife and i purposely booked the deluxe room that has our very own spa pool that leads to the swim area where it is abt the same width as MBS. The highlight was when we skinny dipped just after midnight.

We tiptoed out from our room with the lights off to make it more tactical. If the neighboring unit peeked over or if the higher units looked down they will get a free show. She was in her bikini and I was wearing speedos. Frenched in the pool first while she flicked my nipples and I fingered her outside her bikini. Then I pulled down her bottoms and untied her bikini top. She untied my speedos and pulled it down.

Now naked and I was fully erected, she guided junior into herself and we fucked slowly. If we went too fast the splashing will be disturbing. Went on for a while then I felt the urge to cum. Pulled out and shot underwater. She then went underwater and sucked me dry.

We then skinny dipped a bit and relaxed by the side steps. She leaned on me and the feel of each other's nakedness was fantastic Spreading her legs open, I played with her nipples and pussy while she stroked my penis. Was erected in no time and she gave me a BJ while i sat on the edge of the pool. Finished off in the outdoor rain shower.

In fact we were naked whenever we were in the room be it sleeping or moving around. Solid!!!

Bro, u referring to "M" hotel near Bangala St eh :D I used to do it too, the glassdoor is soundproof but not the main door. When I used to do with my ex back then (3 times a day cos just gt tgt), all the staffs kept giggling and our next door neighbour weren't too pleased cos they had young kids with them .. LOL

Spend
25-06-2014, 02:34 PM
I once bonked my girlfriend under a tree at Marina Park. Was quite dark. Feeling was exciting because it was a public place.

Camryaltis
26-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Bro, u referring to "M" hotel near Bangala St eh :D I used to do it too, the glassdoor is soundproof but not the main door. When I used to do with my ex back then (3 times a day cos just gt tgt), all the staffs kept giggling and our next door neighbour weren't too pleased cos they had young kids with them .. LOL

No. We stayed at this resort on top of the hills! Quite a steep climb. The name begins with a "K". Not as famous as this "M" u mentioned. And yes, bangla st is super happening!! I got a friendly pat on my butt from those cabaret girls ( don't know if they r really females )

waitingge
26-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Double posting

MPLover
26-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Public places I've done in since young till now:

1) Fort Canning Park at night with my scandal from work.
2) Bishan Park at night with a HK FB.
3) Bintan beach in broad daylight (In the water) with my ex GF.
4) CCK Stadium toilet at night with my ex Gf.
5) Office after work with my scandal from work.
6) On a double deck bus (BBBJ only) with ex GF.
7) The old Picture House while watching movie (HJ only) with ex GF.
8) Staircase in HDB with FLs.
9) Handicap toilets with KTV gals.
10) Staircase in office building with ex GF.

chancee
26-06-2014, 03:47 PM
camping here......

dapang
27-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Went to watch a movie with one of my fb at Cathay Cineleisure. We sat at one of the couple seats near the toilet in the cinema. I started to finger her while she grabbed my junior. I couldfeel that her juice is wetting the seat. I knew she couldn't take it anymore so we sneaked into the unisex toilet. In the spacious cupicle, she sat on the toilet seat and gave me a great bbbj. When i wouldn't take it anymore i ram her from the back while she held on to the basin. Before i came i pull out junior and shot inside the toilet bowl.

We then dressed up and opened the toilet door to get out. When we opened the door we got a fright when we saw a lady waiting outside the toilet. The lady looked shock to see a couple coming out of the toilet. We immediately left the cinema as we were too embarrassed to continue watching the movie.

boyboy85
27-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Any bros got suggestions of public place to fuck near selegie?? :D

nakorn
27-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Went to watch a movie with one of my fb at Cathay Cineleisure. We sat at one of the couple seats near the toilet in the cinema. I started to finger her while she grabbed my junior. I couldfeel that her juice is wetting the seat. I knew she couldn't take it anymore so we sneaked into the unisex toilet. In the spacious cupicle, she sat on the toilet seat and gave me a great bbbj. When i wouldn't take it anymore i ram her from the back while she held on to the basin. Before i came i pull out junior and shot inside the toilet bowl.

We then dressed up and opened the toilet door to get out. When we opened the door we got a fright when we saw a lady waiting outside the toilet. The lady looked shock to see a couple coming out of the toilet. We immediately left the cinema as we were too embarrassed to continue watching the movie.

Should have asked her to join in for a threesomes. :D

dapang
27-06-2014, 01:47 PM

How i wish... The only time i tried threesome in public was in a van i borrowed from a friend.

nakorn
27-06-2014, 01:56 PM
How i wish... The only time i tried threesome in public was in a van i borrowed from a friend.

Story pls.. :D

singruncycle
27-06-2014, 04:49 PM

Try Mount Emily Park?

doubletap
27-06-2014, 04:56 PM

parkmall taxi stand. got railings for yr ger to grab too! :D

rockers87
27-06-2014, 05:11 PM
some stairways of multi-storey carparks

megachiongster
27-06-2014, 05:13 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

i love sex in public. heh heh heh!

BDHUNTER
27-06-2014, 09:36 PM

Yah man. Think she waiting for you guys to invite her for 3some.

reasone
27-06-2014, 09:45 PM
hi.........................

greddy88
28-06-2014, 12:14 AM
One of the weekday on the beach resort in Malaysia..Did it with my fb in the recliner seat that has canvas on all sides except the front, facing the sea.

If someone walk past they sure could see.
It was very late and very dark though.

We were drinking and strolling along the beach, then we went past one of those seats and she said she wanted to sit inside and rest a bit.
When we were inside, she touched my bro through my beach shorts, the kind with net and no need underwear, and he grew right away.

So in no time wasted, she pulled her wrap cloth up and undid her bikini panty, and sat on me.
Couldn't preform..probably due to the heat inside the canvas and also it was windless.. cum on the seat after getting grind for a few minutes. :D

We didn't stay too long cos it was too hot..went back to resort and had a proper bonking in the air con.

And ya.. She walked with only the wrap and bikini top..
Her bikini panty was in my pocket :D

dapang
28-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Story pls.. :D

I have a fb that normally arrange her friends to have threesome with us. We nornally do it at her place in sengkang, sometimes when she can't find another gal we will do it one to one. We normally explore new places to fuck in public for the excitement. One day we found a newly completed flat in punggol with a multi storey car park that's almost empty. Instead of fuckibg in the car, we put a cushion on the bonnet and i fuck her while she lean against the bonnet. The car park was so deserted that she could scream as loud as she wish while i ram her. We then strip totally naked and tried all positions we could think of outside the car...

When we are done we had this idea of having a threesome session in the car park. She found a friend that was adventurous enough to try it. I borrowed a van fr a friend just in case things dun workout in the open. When we reached there my fb and i stripped naked and i stood outside the van in the open. When her friend saw that it was very safe she allow me to strip her while my fb gave me a bbbj. I then fuck her in all kinds of standing positions. After a few positions i jerked off as they take turn to swallow my cum. we all got tired and sweaty so we went inside the van and took a rest on the sofa bed in the van. After resting for a while they start to blow me and once i got a hard on i take turns to fuck them in the van. By the time i jerk off in their mouth the second time i was totally exhausted but completely sextisfied

Falicia
28-06-2014, 04:41 AM
My bf just screwed me at the river walk way along Fullerton bay. Nice ambience. Plus both of us were rather tipsy.

Hooker268
28-06-2014, 06:02 AM
just did it in the car in geylang area with our clothes on damn shiok

saigonsiow
28-06-2014, 07:57 AM
I have a fb that normally arrange her friends to have threesome with us. We nornally do it at her place in sengkang, sometimes when she can't find another gal we will do it one to one. We normally explore new places to fuck in public for the excitement. One day we found a newly completed flat in punggol with a multi storey car park that's almost empty. Instead of fuckibg in the car, we put a cushion on the bonnet and i fuck her while she lean against the bonnet. The car park was so deserted that she could scream as loud as she wish while i ram her. We then strip totally naked and tried all positions we could think of outside the car...

When we are done we had this idea of having a threesome session in the car park. She found a friend that was adventurous enough to try it. I borrowed a van fr a friend just in case things dun workout in the open. When we reached there my fb and i stripped naked and i stood outside the van in the open. When her friend saw that it was very safe she allow me to strip her while my fb gave me a bbbj. I then fuck her in all kinds of standing positions. After a few positions i jerked off as they take turn to swallow my cum. we all got tired and sweaty so we went inside the van and took a rest on the sofa bed in the van. After resting for a while they start to blow me and once i got a hard on i take turns to fuck them in the van. By the time i jerk off in their mouth the second time i was totally exhausted but completely sextisfied

My bf just screwed me at the river walk way along Fullerton bay. Nice ambience. Plus both of us were rather tipsy.

Damn Envy you guys/gals...hope to find one FB who is game enough to try outdoor sex.

tonightt
28-06-2014, 09:45 AM
I remember kranji dam, quite a happening place there.

Falicia
28-06-2014, 09:46 PM
can try the river walk way near oyster bar around Fullerton Bay hotel. The place is very quiet in the early mornings.

pleasurehobby
29-06-2014, 01:26 AM

Awesome sexperience. How good is your van's suspensions? I have seen some 'dancing' vans in my time. ;)

michael_jack
29-06-2014, 01:30 AM
can try the river walk way near oyster bar around Fullerton Bay hotel. The place is very quiet in the early mornings.

Sis, you ever try b4?

Sound a good idea le

Can share?

dapang
29-06-2014, 03:13 AM
Awesome sexperience. How good is your van's suspensions? I have seen some 'dancing' vans in my time. ;)

The owner of the van owns a car. The van is mostly used as a fucking vehicle. Its a small van but with the sofa bed is spacious and comfy enough as a mobile hotel 81. I sponsored a fan and the back so that its more cooling. I have used the van in almost very estate, even during bright afternoons. The good thing about vans as compared to cars is that u can do it anytime and anywhere in peace. But there again, it takes away a little excitement of being seen when u bonk in cars.

Haemorage69
29-06-2014, 04:33 AM
Had an ex who had a fetish with outdoors.
Did not like the hotels as she did not feel the thrills.
Places I've done it with her

1) East Coast Park
2) Staircases
3) On my bike under the bridge
4) Her workplace Handicap Toilet
5) Doggy her at the kitchen window(dunno considered or not)

Wonder what is she up to now?

tonightt
29-06-2014, 08:37 AM
This thread I like I like , but not try before
die die must try one time in life

peaced
29-06-2014, 08:47 AM
I love outdoor petting but sex is about more challenging.

pulledd
29-06-2014, 10:20 AM
thanks bro for sharing so many nice clips... ..

peaced
29-06-2014, 02:08 PM
making luv in my company toliet when doing my OT

everywheree
29-06-2014, 02:38 PM
i will be pitching a tent in park and then try fucking inside

rugby
30-06-2014, 01:04 AM
The other day my fb and I were at greenride shopping centre in the evening for dinner. While walking to the carpark we spotted a staircase so went to explore..it looked quite empty and not a place anyone would use.

So we came back later at night abt 1 plus..the guard also sleeping..so we went there and did the deed and i shot on the staircase..

started with a bj and then bent her over and fucked her nice n hard ;)

6Friendly9
30-06-2014, 10:06 AM
The other day my fb and I were at greenride shopping centre in the evening for dinner. While walking to the carpark we spotted a staircase so went to explore..it looked quite empty and not a place anyone would use.

So we came back later at night abt 1 plus..the guard also sleeping..so we went there and did the deed and i shot on the staircase..

==> nice work!!!

6Friendly9
30-06-2014, 10:07 AM
I love outdoor petting but sex is about more challenging.

==> go all the way!!! u will like the sexcitment!!!

diputs1269
30-06-2014, 10:23 AM
==> go all the way!!! u will like the sexcitment!!!

Yes all the way, power man. :D

stormn
30-06-2014, 10:46 AM
dreams to reminisce

scouringstick
30-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Any one has any experience bonking in a club? Almost screwed a girl in a club a few weeks back but little bro shrank when there is limited space in a club to bonk.

Icecreamsoda
30-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Any one has any experience bonking in a club? Almost screwed a girl in a club a few weeks back but little bro shrank when there is limited space in a club to bonk.

Yes bro, twice in Neverland where u can draw the curtains at those VIP couch area and also once in the area above Dragonfly, with all those VIP lounge room, can't recall the name of that venue as I have stopped clubbing for a while :D

scouringstick
30-06-2014, 11:14 AM
Yes bro, twice in Neverland where u can draw the curtains at those VIP couch area and also once in the area above Dragonfly, with all those VIP lounge room, can't recall the name of that venue as I have stopped clubbing for a while :D

Must be damn happening. Thot of goin over to Altitude.

Giansex
30-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Bonk my fb in the balcony.in my.mb rm overlooking garden by the bay over weekend.

fictionman
30-06-2014, 12:10 PM

Bukit Panjang??!!!

rugby
30-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Bukit Panjang??!!!

:D:D

ya lor

fictionman
30-06-2014, 03:28 PM
:D:D

ya lor

You de man!!!!....

dapang
30-06-2014, 05:41 PM
There's actually a multi storey car park opposite bukit panjang plaza that's ideal for bonking. The top floor of the carpark is very different from other mscp. Its very enclosed and there's a staircase that is enclosed unlike most hdb mscp. A few months ago i gotta know this swt that stays in bukit panjang. I bonk her a few times inside old choa chu kang rd. When i asked her if there's any different place to bonk in open outside the car, she brought me to the said mscp. She told me that her ex always bonk her at the staircase there as he don't drive and that's the most idea spot for public sex.

When we reached there we even saw cardboards on the ground. She then undo my pants and kneel down to give me lick my balls before bbbj. I then fuck her fr the front frim the standing position, not something i could do with most gals maybe due to their height or cunt position. We jerk off on the cardboard and left the mscp a happy man. We will definitely return to this mscp when i get to know new fbs in the vicinity.

vultures
30-06-2014, 10:52 PM
try fucking one gal at east park

bigbull75
01-07-2014, 01:52 PM
Had a quickie last weekend.

FB was so horny and keep texting me saying she so horny...

Finally met her and we were driving around. Went to Yishun Bottle Tree Park... too many lights then we drove around and came to these new blocks near yishun dam... damn... the car parks are huge... and not many cars... drove up to the top few levels to see see look look... someone there liao... No choice came back down a few level... No one... then we started our deed in the car...

This area still new and people are starting to move in... those more daring can try at the blocks as not many people moved in yet...

6Friendly9
01-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Had a quickie last weekend.

FB was so horny and keep texting me saying she so horny...

Finally met her and we were driving around. Went to Yishun Bottle Tree Park... too many lights then we drove around and came to these new blocks near yishun dam... damn... the car parks are huge... and not many cars... drove up to the top few levels to see see look look... someone there liao... No choice came back down a few level... No one... then we started our deed in the car...

This area still new and people are starting to move in... those more daring can try at the blocks as not many people moved in yet...

==> always like FB to be proactive in initiating "request".... agree??? :D

6Friendly9
01-07-2014, 03:28 PM
There's actually a multi storey car park opposite bukit panjang plaza that's ideal for bonking. The top floor of the carpark is very different from other mscp. Its very enclosed and there's a staircase that is enclosed unlike most hdb mscp. A few months ago i gotta know this swt that stays in bukit panjang. I bonk her a few times inside old choa chu kang rd. When i asked her if there's any different place to bonk in open outside the car, she brought me to the said mscp. She told me that her ex always bonk her at the staircase there as he don't drive and that's the most idea spot for public sex.

When we reached there we even saw cardboards on the ground. She then undo my pants and kneel down to give me lick my balls before bbbj. I then fuck her fr the front frim the standing position, not something i could do with most gals maybe due to their height or cunt position. We jerk off on the cardboard and left the mscp a happy man. We will definitely return to this mscp when i get to know new fbs in the vicinity.

==> bro, next time leave some "evidences" leh... tear her bra and panty and threw it on the floor... leave them there after your deed... definitely helps to spices up the next visiting couple!!!! I did it once at the mscp at Toa Payoh during midnite.... damn sexciting...

twisting
01-07-2014, 03:55 PM
I fantasize about having sex in public .

eQuipment
01-07-2014, 05:37 PM
in my previous job, i got into the good books of 1 colleague & i managed to get into her panties. whenever we're in the mood, we'll pretend to clock out of office 30min apart, citing sales meeting as excuse.

we would always visit this particular cinema which is always less patronized during office hours. whoever reaches the cinema 1st will be responsible for getting the tickets (always action or R21). the one who comes later will be responsible for getting newspapers.

we'd be seated in a sweet spot in the cinema, keep our tops on, but both of us would be butt naked. newspaper spread on the floor, and bcos of the loud action movie, we'll be fking each other's brains out, and need not worry about being heard by others.

perks of doing at cinema:
fully airconditioned
dimly lit
sound effects distraction

dapang
01-07-2014, 05:47 PM
==> bro, next time leave some "evidences" leh... tear her bra and panty and threw it on the floor... leave them there after your deed... definitely helps to spices up the next visiting couple!!!! I did it once at the mscp at Toa Payoh during midnite.... damn sexciting...

Hahaha... But that night my fb was not wearing any bra or panties to make it more convenient for me. She only wore a short denim dress knowing we were just meeting to bonk and not going anywhere else.

pocaso
02-07-2014, 02:08 AM
I like PDA

Matnet91
02-07-2014, 02:53 AM
hahah... so interesting stories!

pleasurehobby
02-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Hahaha... But that night my fb was not wearing any bra or panties to make it more convenient for me. She only wore a short denim dress knowing we were just meeting to bonk and not going anywhere else.

Braless + Panty-less is the best. ;)

doubletap
02-07-2014, 09:21 AM
wah! how come got u guys got so many FBs one? can anyone enlighten how to get FB?

otamay
02-07-2014, 12:09 PM

Very good, tell me where then I can watch and after that collect my gifts. :D:)

6Friendly9
02-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Very good, tell me where then I can watch and after that collect my gifts. :D:)

==> last nite jus threw a gift out of the car... blue color lacy... supposed to be a quickie but ended up bonking her for nearly 45 mins.... she had several rounds while I unloaded twice or thrice into her...

purepulp
02-07-2014, 01:01 PM
For the daring couples, you guys ever fantasized about doing it in the car and a stranger comes by and watch you guys at it and you eventually invite him to bang your girl after you are done?

:p

arodeym
02-07-2014, 03:30 PM

Sounds like it's the multi storey car park at block 18+!

xiaodhanan
02-07-2014, 08:07 PM
For the daring couples, you guys ever fantasized about doing it in the car and a stranger comes by and watch you guys at it and you eventually invite him to bang your girl after you are done?

:p

sounds awesome !

tikogoh
03-07-2014, 03:29 AM
wah! how come got u guys got so many FBs one? can anyone enlighten how to get FB?

It's the other way around. How come so many guys have FB? I don't think the every guy have more than 2 FBs. Very tiring and expensive.

Sorry, but I can't answer your main question. My FB is still my OC, though I have a regular masseur on the side to help in case OC has another emo episode

Poloca
03-07-2014, 07:15 AM
camping here.

dapang
03-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Pick up a xmm in between her classes at nanyang poly just now. We drove around ang mo kio but couldn't find a discreet mscp for a quickie in the bright afternoon. End up driving to seletar reservoir. We drove all the way in where there's a pavilion. Fortunately theres was no one around so we went to a spot beside a NCC building beside the pavilion and had a quickie facing the reservoir. After i unload my white armies in her mouth, we went to the toilet at the pavilion and wash up. I then rusher back to her poly for her next class. Too bad alot of time was wasted searching for a discreet spot in amk, if not we could have had another round in the pavilion toilet.

cuties
03-07-2014, 05:42 PM
happy enough lah as long as know what we are doing:)

computer can restart, life can't restart:D

Not rape will do:p

pleasurehobby
03-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Pick up a xmm in between her classes at nanyang poly just now. We drove around ang mo kio but couldn't find a discreet mscp for a quickie in the bright afternoon. End up driving to seletar reservoir. We drove all the way in where there's a pavilion. Fortunately theres was no one around so we went to a spot beside a NCC building beside the pavilion and had a quickie facing the reservoir. After i unload my white armies in her mouth, we went to the toilet at the pavilion and wash up. I then rusher back to her poly for her next class. Too bad alot of time was wasted searching for a discreet spot in amk, if not we could have had another round in the pavilion toilet.

Nice one bro. Is it first encounter pickup? ;)

Falicia
03-07-2014, 11:22 PM

wow nice. Should be enjoyable

rotter88
04-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Sounds like it's the multi storey car park at block 18+!

Looks like a lot of banging in that area :P

Aceygraves
04-07-2014, 07:56 AM
I had my first public sex with my colleague who just stayed 2 blocks away from me. We flirt a lot while we were on our breaks or when we are travelling back home together.

It started with her asking me about how my sex life was with my ex and before I could tell her much in detail, she told me how she miss having sex with her ex. They broke up about a year ago and you can guess her sexual frustration.

I jokingly told her why not I bang her now to fulfil her sexual needs thinking she would just slap me or pinch my arm. She then look me in the eye and said lets do it. Once we got off at our usual station, she grab my arms and quickly thug me to a nearby MSCP. FYI, we are staying around Sengkang East area and its still developing with very little residents.

We went to the top of a MSCP. No cars around and most importantly, nobody area. We hid at the stairways. She drop my pants and gave my little acey a bbbj. The sight of her mouth engulfing my already big acey is something engrave in my head. It was awesome. After a good bbbj, I offer to lick her pussy. Before I could, she lean against the wall, pulled aside her panties and tell me to plunge it in.

Don't want to loose out, I plunge it in and gave her a good doggy. She was moaning like a porn star. You can guess her sexual frustration was bad. Just 2 mins into it, she cum and tighten her grip on my big acey. Her grip was strong that I was about to cum. Just as I'm about to cum, we heard a car door slam! In the midst of pulling our my big acey, the sensation of her tight pussy was so great that I cum, spraying all my cum outside her pussy.

I quickly pull up my pants while she shifted her panties and we ran down the MSCP. We caught our breath and she gave me a peck on my lips. She told me she can't wait for our next public sex as it was exciting and she told me to next time finish it off inside of her. My acey become hard after hearing those words.

ah rat
04-07-2014, 11:31 AM
I had my first public sex with my colleague who just stayed 2 blocks away from me.

Good public sex, any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :D

wildcard87
04-07-2014, 11:49 AM
I had my first public sex with my colleague who just stayed 2 blocks away from me. We flirt a lot while we were on our breaks or when we are travelling back home together.

It started with her asking me about how my sex life was with my ex and before I could tell her much in detail, she told me how she miss having sex with her ex. They broke up about a year ago and you can guess her sexual frustration.

I jokingly told her why not I bang her now to fulfil her sexual needs thinking she would just slap me or pinch my arm. She then look me in the eye and said lets do it. Once we got off at our usual station, she grab my arms and quickly thug me to a nearby MSCP. FYI, we are staying around Sengkang East area and its still developing with very little residents.

We went to the top of a MSCP. No cars around and most importantly, nobody area. We hid at the stairways. She drop my pants and gave my little acey a bbbj. The sight of her mouth engulfing my already big acey is something engrave in my head. It was awesome. After a good bbbj, I offer to lick her pussy. Before I could, she lean against the wall, pulled aside her panties and tell me to plunge it in.

Don't want to loose out, I plunge it in and gave her a good doggy. She was moaning like a porn star. You can guess her sexual frustration was bad. Just 2 mins into it, she cum and tighten her grip on my big acey. Her grip was strong that I was about to cum. Just as I'm about to cum, we heard a car door slam! In the midst of pulling our my big acey, the sensation of her tight pussy was so great that I cum, spraying all my cum outside her pussy.

I quickly pull up my pants while she shifted her panties and we ran down the MSCP. We caught our breath and she gave me a peck on my lips. She told me she can't wait for our next public sex as it was exciting and she told me to next time finish it off inside of her. My acey become hard after hearing those words.

2 thumbs up.

Aceygraves
04-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Good public sex, any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :D

Hmm. That would be a good idea for keep sake. Will try to take a few shots next time. Currently we are both overseas in different countries.

baconly
05-07-2014, 12:52 AM

hoping to hear your next story :D

D.Keys_SG
05-07-2014, 04:49 PM

Nanyang Poly also can do lah. Must explore the school. Hahaha .. how I know? Used to work there. Been there done that.

wantedbryan
05-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Nanyang Poly also can do lah. Must explore the school. Hahaha .. how I know? Used to work there. Been there done that.

Currently a student of NYP and did it in school with GF. Pool toilet very quiet in the afternoon :D:D:D

eipseletar
06-07-2014, 05:11 AM

Oh I know that place very well, used to be one of my favourite spots. Very quiet at night too. Bring some cardboards, only unfortunate thing is you can't see who is approaching and right besides you all of a sudden!

dapang
06-07-2014, 10:57 PM
Oh I know that place very well, used to be one of my favourite spots. Very quiet at night too. Bring some cardboards, only unfortunate thing is you can't see who is approaching and right besides you all of a sudden!

That's my favourite spot in the wee hours but that was the first time i did it at noon. I normally fuck on the bench facing the reservoir or in the pavilion. If a car approach, it headlights can be spotted fr far. The most memorable fuck i had there was on a boat by the little jetty near the pavilion. I was with of my fb there when we spotted there was a little at the jetty. She then had this crazy idea of climbing onto the little boat and fuck in it. The boat was very shaky and i was afraid that someone might spot us although it was 4am. It wasn't the mist comfortable fuck but it was a wild and funny idea. Nowadays when we talk about it we would still laugh at it.

Hight
07-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Toilets during late nite are good spot .hehe...

Aceygraves
07-07-2014, 02:43 PM
hoping to hear your next story :D

Woah. I just log in to post another public fuck when I just notice I got zap just for sharing my experience of outdoor sex. Some commenting it BS. Can't please everyone I guess.

Lasery
08-07-2014, 12:08 AM
The best is to find a place at the beach area .hehe.

dapang
08-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Woah. I just log in to post another public fuck when I just notice I got zap just for sharing my experience of outdoor sex. Some commenting it BS. Can't please everyone I guess.

Same here, i was also zapped for sharing outddor sex experience. Maybe i should stop sharing since these idiots who zap me simply can't find gals to let them fuck so they think we made up these stories.

greddy88
08-07-2014, 09:29 AM
to the bros who don't believe the accounts, just treat it like reading an erotic story lah... don't need to zap please?

u know.. still need to put in effort to write...
peace! ;)

parklon
08-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Hi to all bros. Any place to recommend in the west? My FB staying in bukit batok area.

6Friendly9
08-07-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi to all bros. Any place to recommend in the west? My FB staying in bukit batok area.

==> MSCP facing PIE near IMM.... nobody will disturb u esp during midnite...

heartbroke
09-07-2014, 07:18 AM

West plentiful.. Bukit batok mscp above bus interchange. Big car park but not much users.. unfortunately recently change to ERP parking... lol... car sex also need to pay parking..

arsenic401
09-07-2014, 09:26 AM
West plentiful.. Bukit batok mscp above bus interchange. Big car park but not much users.. unfortunately recently change to ERP parking... lol... car sex also need to pay parking..

Hahaha i was just telling my mrs about that place last night.. really seems like a good spot

rockers87
09-07-2014, 11:28 AM

bt timah hill

Favo
09-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Coast is well too good to try one.

6Friendly9
09-07-2014, 05:30 PM

=> bro, for $1, u get both sexcitment and peace of mind.... very very cheap liao lar...