PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

xpandaboix
07-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Was in JPO over the holidays. Was at one of the shops when my gf asked me to follow her into the changing room cause there was a chair. Both got horny and she stripped and rode me till she cum. The she finished me off with a hj and cim. Quite exciting!

Falicia
07-10-2014, 09:41 PM
I was shopping at Margiela boutique at MBS with my bf in the early evening as he wanted to get some shirts and pants. He pulled me along into the fitting room and it was huge! We ended up making out in the huge room in standing position for a quickie.

doubletap
08-10-2014, 03:20 PM
I was shopping at Margiela boutique at MBS with my bf in the early evening as he wanted to get some shirts and pants. He pulled me along into the fitting room and it was huge! We ended up making out in the huge room in standing position for a quickie.

wah sis! u indeed have a very healthy sex life!!! kudos!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Charted
09-10-2014, 10:04 PM

ya man, so daring la

BMW69
10-10-2014, 10:29 AM
My bf brought me to a very quiet place last night to make out. We went to bugis+ level 4 handicapped toilet( where show club is)

Lol there are cameras outside the Bugis+ toilets iirc. So daring

doubletap
10-10-2014, 05:54 PM
been making good love with GF in car, at new, unlit roads these few mths......... hee hee, lucky no other cars there. if not, too close for comfort. once in a while, only those bangalas truck passing by.

GF really starts to get a liking to my manhood........... hee hee....... :D

TwinX
12-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Few nights ago, was with gf outside her house smoking when we run out and decide to go down buy. Gf was in her sleeping attire... those 1 piece white jap baseball attire, with buttons in front. Some designs in front but back was mainly white and translucent. Can see her panty from behind and can tell she not wearing bra. Quite revealing from certain angles.

Bought our smoke at nearby coffeeshop and decide to order a drink and chat awhile there. Notice the guys and some girls looking at my gf. Her light blue panty quite obvious from behind. My gf didn't button all her buttons and i am seated beside... so can see into her top and sometimes see her nipple. Very fast got aroused. :D others can't see unless they are very close beside her.

When we stand up to leave, can see the guys looking at her again. Quite horny by now... was walking back at some void deck when i pull her behind a pillar and start to kiss and touch her. Lift up her gown a bit to reveal her panty. Finger her pussy and look around to ensure no one. Finally took off her panty and unbutton a few of her gown. Gf gave me a HJ. Continue to finger her pussy and suck her exposed nipple for some time until we hear sound and someone walk pass. He didn't see what we doing as we covered up.

Decide to faster walk back to her blk.... much safer there. Gf didn't button back the rest or wear back panty. At her blk, we went up a few floors at the stairs, cannot tahan. Unbutton ALL her buttons... exposing her breasts and pussy, and she squat to give me a bj. Finally bonk her... and cum all over the floor. :p

doubletap
12-10-2014, 01:56 PM
Few nights ago, was with gf outside her house smoking when we run out and decide to go down buy. Gf was in her sleeping attire... those 1 piece white jap baseball attire, with buttons in front. Some designs in front but back was mainly white and translucent. Can see her panty from behind and can tell she not wearing bra. Quite revealing from certain angles.

Bought our smoke at nearby coffeeshop and decide to order a drink and chat awhile there. Notice the guys and some girls looking at my gf. Her light blue panty quite obvious from behind. My gf didn't button all her buttons and i am seated beside... so can see into her top and sometimes see her nipple. Very fast got aroused. :D others can't see unless they are very close beside her.

When we stand up to leave, can see the guys looking at her again. Quite horny by now... was walking back at some void deck when i pull her behind a pillar and start to kiss and touch her. Lift up her gown a bit to reveal her panty. Finger her pussy and look around to ensure no one. Finally took off her panty and unbutton a few of her gown. Gf gave me a HJ. Continue to finger her pussy and suck her exposed nipple for some time until we hear sound and someone walk pass. He didn't see what we doing as we covered up.

Decide to faster walk back to her blk.... much safer there. Gf didn't button back the rest or wear back panty. At her blk, we went up a few floors at the stairs, cannot tahan. Unbutton ALL her buttons... exposing her breasts and pussy, and she squat to give me a bj. Finally bonk her... and cum all over the floor. :p

wah seh!!! where is the location, bro? next time I ll be TOM! :D

graniph
13-10-2014, 10:50 PM
As my gf and I used to work near each other...and you know at times, no money to book hotel and such.

So we ended up in toilets, esp the handicap ones.

These handicap toilets are superb - big area, have the washing stuff provided. The interesting part is that some are designed with handles bars, which is excellent for some unusual sex stunts. Rem GF sat at the edge of the sink with those rounded handles to support her legs, while I bonk her. There will be mirror in the toilet and your performance can be seen by your partner

Of coz, we also gonna make sure the toilet is located in a quiet level and should not have someone who really needs it for real toilet reasons. The excitment is not only having pple knocking on the toilet, its to get in.out of it without getting noticed...

hahha

bro, recommend some handicap toilets leh hahaha

ice7
14-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Anyone here staying in punggol crest? Cos few days ago me n wife having sex while we open the curtain wide n am sure residents opposite block can see us....

devan69
14-10-2014, 11:43 AM
haiz no such luck at my s.k area leh

WhyWhy00
14-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Does woodland area any carpark not much people in daytime?

doubletap
14-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Does woodland area any carpark not much people in daytime?

u can try admiralty park:D

WhyWhy00
14-10-2014, 03:50 PM
u can try admiralty park:D

Is there any carpark there?

doubletap
14-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Is there any carpark there?

of course yes la. if not, I tell u for wat? quite secluded till I almost couldn't even find it in the first place:D

mathematic1
14-10-2014, 11:53 PM
have been lurking around this forums for a while. just wanna share my experience in public areas. public areas are damn exciting and turn on.

incident 1, met up with this lady who I knew online. was chatting about boring stuff all over the sun and all of a sudden we brought up the topic on boobs. she suggested to meet up to "explain more" on boobs, which I gladly did. we had some drinks at a park. chatted some normal stuff and I suggested to head to the beach to enjoy the breeze as it was quite cooling. brought up the topic on boobs. not long after, my hands started to auto roam. she gladly obliged my roaming on her c cup boobs. got a hard on, stood up and pulled her into the nearest handicap toilet. she took down my pants and proceeded to engulf my dick into her mouth. the suction was really powerful. i pulled her up and fucked her from the back with my hands roaming around her boobs. pumped her so hard that her moaning almost shattered the walls of the toilet. came inside her and we proceeded home.

incident 2, got to know this really sweet Taiwanese girl. hit up with her one day and introduced myself. had quite a few dates before bring her into one of the clubs. normal groping, touching and frenching in the club. her face was flushed which was kinda cute. after the club, proceeded to cab home. on the cab she was touching my dick through my pants which made me hard on. once we alighted from the cab I pulled her to the nearest MSCP, strip down my pants and she automatically went down to suck my dick. her blowjob was really good; combination of fast and slow with gentle auctions. as she was sucking, she used her hand to stroke my balls, occasionally touching my dick and looked up with that innocent face. all of a sudden i there were people at the HDB across the street watching the free show. dressed up and ran away. it was exciting, but the job was not done. continued at her block stair case with my cum all over her face. proceeded to fuck a few more times at my place the day after.

incident 3, met another lady online and proceeded to get her out for drinks. went to central area, chatted a little and stuff. saw it was getting late but I didn't have the mood to head home so I suggested to head down to Fort C to have some "romantic" conversations. as we sat down on the bench, I pulled her face gently to mine and gave her a peck. Soon after we started frenching and my hands were on her boobs. I roamed into her bra and felt no resistance. got bold and roamed into her skirt into her panties and realised she was really wet. smiled at her cheekily. told her that we should go to another location deep inside to avoid being seen. proceeded onto another bench, stripped her down, took my dick out and inserted into her wet pussy. she was dropping and trying hard not to moan. I pumped furiously into her and at the same time my hands were ttaking off her bra from the inside of her spaghetti top (succeeded). managed to cum all over the bench.

mathematic1
14-10-2014, 11:54 PM
incident 4. got to know another lady online and proposed to meet up around the east side (again). had dinner and walked the beach to a secluded area. wasted no time when she stripped my pants down and gave me a blowjob immediately. it was so hot because it was out at the open facing the sea and whoever walked past would have seen her head moving up and down in action. sucked dry my cum. good blowjob!

incident 5, know this girl (online again), suggested to go running as I was fond of running. she gladly obliged. run to a secluded area around a park. we sat down to catch our breath and soon we were frenching like nobody’s business. i placed my hand into her pants and felt her pussy. oh my it was so wet. fingered her a little and she let out soft moans. took does my pants, grabbed her to be on top of me and stick my dick inside of her. she was riding me fiercely (thought she was shagged out from the run). flipped her and continue to pump her doggy. the surroundings were quite cooling and secluded, only a few mozzies here and there. Finally came and to my surprise she took my dick into her mouth and swallowed every last drip!

incident 6 same girl and managed to get her to meet me at my office after work. thought of something fun and dragged her into my office toilet (with ppl still working and walking around) stripped her down and proceeded to bang her from the back. she was controlling her moans and we didn't wanna attract any attention outside. came on her and she gave me this cheeky smile wanting more. Told her I can't as I had to be at some other place. dressed up and I left the toilet first. exciting!

goodu
15-10-2014, 09:12 PM
have been lurking around this forums for a while. just wanna share my experience in public areas. public areas are damn exciting and turn on.

incident 1, met up with this lady who I knew online. was chatting about boring stuff all over the sun and all of a sudden we brought up the topic on boobs. she suggested to meet up to "explain more" on boobs, which I gladly did. we had some drinks at a park. chatted some normal stuff and I suggested to head to the beach to enjoy the breeze as it was quite cooling. brought up the topic on boobs. not long after, my hands started to auto roam. she gladly obliged my roaming on her c cup boobs. got a hard on, stood up and pulled her into the nearest handicap toilet. she took down my pants and proceeded to engulf my dick into her mouth. the suction was really powerful. i pulled her up and fucked her from the back with my hands roaming around her boobs. pumped her so hard that her moaning almost shattered the walls of the toilet. came inside her and we proceeded home.

incident 2, got to know this really sweet Taiwanese girl. hit up with her one day and introduced myself. had quite a few dates before bring her into one of the clubs. normal groping, touching and frenching in the club. her face was flushed which was kinda cute. after the club, proceeded to cab home. on the cab she was touching my dick through my pants which made me hard on. once we alighted from the cab I pulled her to the nearest MSCP, strip down my pants and she automatically went down to suck my dick. her blowjob was really good; combination of fast and slow with gentle auctions. as she was sucking, she used her hand to stroke my balls, occasionally touching my dick and looked up with that innocent face. all of a sudden i there were people at the HDB across the street watching the free show. dressed up and ran away. it was exciting, but the job was not done. continued at her block stair case with my cum all over her face. proceeded to fuck a few more times at my place the day after.

incident 3, met another lady online and proceeded to get her out for drinks. went to central area, chatted a little and stuff. saw it was getting late but I didn't have the mood to head home so I suggested to head down to Fort C to have some "romantic" conversations. as we sat down on the bench, I pulled her face gently to mine and gave her a peck. Soon after we started frenching and my hands were on her boobs. I roamed into her bra and felt no resistance. got bold and roamed into her skirt into her panties and realised she was really wet. smiled at her cheekily. told her that we should go to another location deep inside to avoid being seen. proceeded onto another bench, stripped her down, took my dick out and inserted into her wet pussy. she was dropping and trying hard not to moan. I pumped furiously into her and at the same time my hands were ttaking off her bra from the inside of her spaghetti top (succeeded). managed to cum all over the bench.

incident 4. got to know another lady online and proposed to meet up around the east side (again). had dinner and walked the beach to a secluded area. wasted no time when she stripped my pants down and gave me a blowjob immediately. it was so hot because it was out at the open facing the sea and whoever walked past would have seen her head moving up and down in action. sucked dry my cum. good blowjob!

incident 5, know this girl (online again), suggested to go running as I was fond of running. she gladly obliged. run to a secluded area around a park. we sat down to catch our breath and soon we were frenching like nobody’s business. i placed my hand into her pants and felt her pussy. oh my it was so wet. fingered her a little and she let out soft moans. took does my pants, grabbed her to be on top of me and stick my dick inside of her. she was riding me fiercely (thought she was shagged out from the run). flipped her and continue to pump her doggy. the surroundings were quite cooling and secluded, only a few mozzies here and there. Finally came and to my surprise she took my dick into her mouth and swallowed every last drip!

incident 6 same girl and managed to get her to meet me at my office after work. thought of something fun and dragged her into my office toilet (with ppl still working and walking around) stripped her down and proceeded to bang her from the back. she was controlling her moans and we didn't wanna attract any attention outside. came on her and she gave me this cheeky smile wanting more. Told her I can't as I had to be at some other place. dressed up and I left the toilet first. exciting!

u must be very handsome and women magnet. :rolleyes:

lickbeast
15-10-2014, 11:54 PM
camping for more :)

Orgasmic
16-10-2014, 10:15 AM
I had a chance to explore the Malaysia East-West Expressway in Perak ( Gerik Area ) at night about 8-10 years ago with a FB who got 34C from NUS Law Fac.

We booked a resort in Belum Rainforest and you know what, the nearest village is a 35km away. To reach the resort one need to use this 100% pitch dark highway called the Gerik-Jeli highway, which is notorious for home to Tigers, Rhinos, Elephants etc. We need to drive for at least 1 hours from NS Highway along village road to reach Gerik and another 30 minutes to the resort. Its about 700km from Singapore and 20km from Thailand border even though the entire jungle is easily 10-20 times the size of Singapore

That was a weekday night at 1am when we were in the highway reaching the resort. Its called a highway but the road is only 1 lane in and 1 lane out for almost 200km. No joke. It is winding up and down mountainous road as the "expressway" they called it is built thru the super dense mountain and jungle fronting Thailand. One can only drive @ 30-50km/hour at best as the expressway is notorious for Elephants crossing the road at night to look for food.

I was horny and decided to park by the roadside when I saw one opening.. enough for me to park one vehicle. It was so pitch dark that we cant see our 5 fingers within the cooling mountainous zone.

I get her off the car after much persuasion and got her to blow me hard while I was standing beside my car. Initially she couldn't find my cock and was roaming around my groin. ( Holy yes its THAT dark alright! ) After a while, I was fucking her doggy ( she was kneeling inside my car on the back. of my huge SUV ) Her moans and screams pierced and reverberated throughout the entire jungle. She knew for at least 10km there wont be any souls in sight so she literally screamed at the top of her voice, which made me ultra horny!

Suddenly at that instant while she was moaning and screaming and I jerking hard behind her, we hear some serious brushing sound of the trees and animals stomping their feets. Wah lau leh we were shocked and my legs literally went feeble and numb but we made out way NAKED back to the front seats and lock up the car and start the engine.. and quickly wore back our clothes!

I switched on the headlight and saw at least 3-4 huge elephants and a baby elephants crossing over the railings in an attempt to cross the road. Shit. We waited and waited and waited while these bulky animals cross the road which takes a good 2-3 minutes when the road is like 20m from one side to the other.

Shit. My legs were still feeble but I managed to drive to the resort which takes another 5 minute.

Had a bath and drop dead on the bed. What an interesting outing! My FB ( who is now a Partner in a prestigious law firm and married ) still blames me for giving her this wonderful memory.

howck001
16-10-2014, 11:23 AM
I had a chance to explore the Malaysia East-West Expressway in Perak ( Gerik Area ) at night about 8-10 years ago with a FB who got 34C from NUS Law Fac.

We booked a resort in Belum Rainforest and you know what, the nearest village is a 35km away. To reach the resort one need to use this 100% pitch dark highway called the Gerik-Jeli highway, which is notorious for home to Tigers, Rhinos, Elephants etc. We need to drive for at least 1 hours from NS Highway along village road to reach Gerik and another 30 minutes to the resort. Its about 700km from Singapore and 20km from Thailand border even though the entire jungle is easily 10-20 times the size of Singapore

That was a weekday night at 1am when we were in the highway reaching the resort. Its called a highway but the road is only 1 lane in and 1 lane out for almost 200km. No joke. It is winding up and down mountainous road as the "expressway" they called it is built thru the super dense mountain and jungle fronting Thailand. One can only drive @ 30-50km/hour at best as the expressway is notorious for Elephants crossing the road at night to look for food.

I was horny and decided to park by the roadside when I saw one opening.. enough for me to park one vehicle. It was so pitch dark that we cant see our 5 fingers within the cooling mountainous zone.

I get her off the car after much persuasion and got her to blow me hard while I was standing beside my car. Initially she couldn't find my cock and was roaming around my groin. ( Holy yes its THAT dark alright! ) After a while, I was fucking her doggy ( she was kneeling inside my car on the back. of my huge SUV ) Her moans and screams pierced and reverberated throughout the entire jungle. She knew for at least 10km there wont be any souls in sight so she literally screamed at the top of her voice, which made me ultra horny!

Suddenly at that instant while she was moaning and screaming and I jerking hard behind her, we hear some serious brushing sound of the trees and animals stomping their feets. Wah lau leh we were shocked and my legs literally went feeble and numb but we made out way NAKED back to the front seats and lock up the car and start the engine.. and quickly wore back our clothes!

I switched on the headlight and saw at least 3-4 huge elephants and a baby elephants crossing over the railings in an attempt to cross the road. Shit. We waited and waited and waited while these bulky animals cross the road which takes a good 2-3 minutes when the road is like 20m from one side to the other.

Shit. My legs were still feeble but I managed to drive to the resort which takes another 5 minute.

Had a bath and drop dead on the bed. What an interesting outing! My FB ( who is now a Partner in a prestigious law firm and married ) still blames me for giving her this wonderful memory.

its a fun riding :) ha ha ha

TwinX
18-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Real story... Not going to reveal too much details in case someone finds it familiar.....

Was out with gf having some outdoor quickie late at night parked at a deserted road. It was windy so car windows were opened. Gf was on top riding on me in the front passenger seat.... both of us naked. Been there many times and usually no people.

But so lucky this time halfway a group of cyclist cycle past us. Didn't even notice them until they past us. By the time gf use hands to cover they already see everything. :p

greddy88
18-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Real story... Not going to reveal too much details in case someone finds it familiar.....

Was out with gf having some outdoor quickie late at night parked at a deserted road. It was windy so car windows were opened. Gf was on top riding on me in the front passenger seat.... both of us naked. Been there many times and usually no people.

But so lucky this time halfway a group of cyclist cycle past us. Didn't even notice them until they past us. By the time gf use hands to cover they already see everything. :p

Don't worry la brudder.. they didn't turn back to watch right? The most they can glimpse.. 1 sec and they gone past u already.
probably can't even see a nipple :D

TwinX
19-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Don't worry la brudder.. they didn't turn back to watch right? The most they can glimpse.. 1 sec and they gone past u already.

Not sure how much they saw bro. I was laying down and gf was on top bouncing. :p she was enjoying too much to notice them. Although they gone fast, my windows are wind down..... so can see very clearly. :p

Defacto
21-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Last sat night I was getting it on with my gf when decided to try something. Asked my gf if she would like to go and fuck in the balcony and she was game. So made our way to the balcony. As my unit is the corner unit, I decided to be adventurous and open the main door a bit. As time went on, we were both getting so high that I decided to just open the door fully. So there we were fucking in the balcony with the main door wide open! We were both totally naked and at one point my gf even sat on the floor and faced the open door with her legs spread and rubbing her wet pussy and playing with her nipples. The feeling was so good. Finally ended with a CIM...and we even took our time to rest a while before going back to the room. Awsome experience!

egmar mah
21-10-2014, 09:23 PM
I want to catch Michelle's de Cheeby to hoot. Imagine if we have to stay overnite for shop renovation , I planning to gan her in the office. Dunnoy dream will come true or not!

centrinocock
22-10-2014, 06:43 AM

No, it was for around 10 to 15sec , we all slow down and enjoyed it. But we nv take any photo.cheer

fire2014
22-10-2014, 10:53 AM
After seeing so many bro sharing their exciting experience fucking in public. I am just so tempted to share my experiences.

The first time ever I do anything that turn me on in public was when I unbutton my ex gf in the taxi and squeeze her breast. It was exciting knowing people outside could see us and the taxi driver could be looking at us from his rear mirror.

Then I moved on to have sex in car. And I also had similar bro when my gf was riding me and totally naked then we realised someone just walked past. He must have seen everything.

But the most memorable one has to be overseas. We did at a place by the sea and the view was great. Not forgetting the excitement of fucking with people at the beach who could notice our side activities.

But I missed out on doing at handicap toilet..

greddy88
23-10-2014, 07:16 AM
https://dl.shared.com/6k1xhx7d6n.mp4?inline=1

Just thought of sharing an outdoor one by the japs :D

ghost80
23-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Which part of punggol crest?

demonhuntergay
23-10-2014, 12:15 PM
demonhunter has been fucking ah gua in CV all the time. sometimes in bushes, sometimes public toilet. the fun is very memorable. :D

ghost80
23-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Anyone here staying in punggol crest? Cos few days ago me n wife having sex while we open the curtain wide n am sure residents opposite block can see us....

Which blk r u at bro?

Falicia
23-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Handicap toilet at far east square in the middle of the night is definitely a good place to have short fun.

demonhuntergay
23-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Handicap toilet at far east square in the middle of the night is definitely a good place to have short fun.

good lobang. demonhunter will bring my ah gua lover there for test drive soon. :D

23-10-2014, 01:15 PM
Im a regular at newly built hdb staircase or mscp. :D
Together with my gf, We both like the feeling of being naked at public areas doing exciting activities...:D

doubletap
23-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Together with my gf, We both like the feeling of being naked at public areas doing exciting activities...:D

can u share which new estate? me n gf will be joining u soon...........:D

ice7
23-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Which blk r u at bro?

210 bro....u stay around there too?

ice7
23-10-2014, 04:41 PM

Where is the place?

ghost80
24-10-2014, 01:53 PM
210 bro....u stay around there too?

Yup, i'm at punggol crest too..

ice7
25-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Yup, i'm at punggol crest too..

Which block bro? I juz did it again with my wife juz now morning around 7 plus until abt 8 plus...both of us totally naked....

doubletap
25-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Which block bro? I juz did it again with my wife juz now morning around 7 plus until abt 8 plus...both of us totally naked....

wah seh! u did it in the mscp or where...........??? if I knew, I should camp there last night to enjoy yr naked bodies........ :D

ice7
25-10-2014, 03:17 PM
wah seh! u did it in the mscp or where...........??? if I knew, I should camp there last night to enjoy yr naked bodies........ :D

In my masterbedroom,i open the window n the curtain...

Makeloveking
26-10-2014, 06:19 PM
Good evening all,last weekends brought my wife to batam. After swimmming she felt horny as my wife is wearing bikini alot of guys was looking at her. Brought her back to room,we have drinks and she started playing my cock. Brought her to bathtub give me a good blow. Brought her to the balcony doggy fuck there, upper floor and room next to us can see but heck care:)

Falicia
26-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Was chatted up by a suave guy at Long Island bar last night and he brought me to Raffles City handicap toilet whereby there wasn't a single soul around. We made out in our comfort level.

black_ops7
26-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Was chatted up by a suave guy at Long Island bar last night and he brought me to Raffles City handicap toilet whereby there wasn't a single soul around. We made out in our comfort level.

Reach Cloud 9 again... :p

ghost80
27-10-2014, 03:12 AM

Me also 210.... woww... pretty exciting i guess...

lickyou
27-10-2014, 03:25 AM
last i did was in LCk it was a cool and windy nigth. Very nice and care free.

lickyou
27-10-2014, 03:33 AM

wildcard87
27-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Just did it in office over the weekend with my gf and woohooo...finally got to try her other hole

doubletap
27-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Just did it in office over the weekend with my gf and woohooo...finally got to try her other hole

eeerrrr....... this thread is abt "FUCKING IN THE PUBLIC AREA". :D

waaaaaa
27-10-2014, 09:01 PM

I did it before at lane 3. end of the road, doggy my FB standing behind my car under the lamppost.

SHIOK

black_ops7
27-10-2014, 11:12 PM
I did it before at lane 3. end of the road, doggy my FB standing behind my car under the lamppost.

SHIOK

LCK? Did you check whether your behind is cleared? :p

waaaaaa
27-10-2014, 11:38 PM
LCK? Did you check whether your behind is cleared? :p

behind me were the back yard of the farms. couldnt care anyway. just hopre they dun take note of my car plate.

goodu
28-10-2014, 12:27 AM

i have an idea. why not take pic of your tryst and post here.

doubletap
28-10-2014, 03:26 PM
i have an idea. why not take pic of your tryst and post here.

swee! good one! :D

wildcard87
28-10-2014, 06:55 PM
eeerrrr....... this thread is abt "FUCKING IN THE PUBLIC AREA". :D

Iyah...semi-public lah.We did it at the windows.

dresden
28-10-2014, 07:10 PM

haha, hope people are adventurous enough to try new public places!

28-10-2014, 10:39 PM
no fixed place....sometimes when driving and come across a newly built bto or mscp I will wink to her and we will go up..... mostly we do it in the north east and east :D

kohwj
28-10-2014, 10:50 PM
met a young milf on wechat that is into sex and quickies. she told me she has fucked more than 20 guys. met her once and had a quickie outside her workplace. damn exciting. did her standing doggy. most exciting thing was that it was in the middle of the day.

samdiy
29-10-2014, 01:03 AM
met a young milf on wechat that is into sex and quickies. she told me she has fucked more than 20 guys. met her once and had a quickie outside her workplace. damn exciting. did her standing doggy. most exciting thing was that it was in the middle of the day.
Bro, Can share her ctc?

goodu
29-10-2014, 11:58 PM

please share.

sexboi79
31-10-2014, 03:43 PM
please share.

Share her workplace or share her ctc?? Lol..
Peace..

ah rat
31-10-2014, 03:56 PM
met a young milf on wechat that is into sex and quickies. she told me she has fucked more than 20 guys. met her once and had a quickie outside her workplace.

Bro should be she got fuck by 20 guy :D

tryying
01-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Since over here, a lot of construction works. If can, make a tent by the road side, put under construction with barriers and have sex inside. But during the night la, cause no one will bother cause no one likes to get dirty mah, haha! :D

takashi31400
01-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Me still prefer CBP.Know that sure got someone to peep.
These make me high knowing that someone is peeping.
Any bro like CBP?

darktrue
02-11-2014, 05:20 PM
That time was at yangtze cinema watching RA movie. It was so boring not much action then decided to get horny so fingering my girlfriend and unzip my short and she start to give me a good bj cum at the seat..hee

raykee
03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
last week went madai, pretty good, changed 2 carparks for 2 rounds, went breakfast and to a new bto nearby for a final hj... one of the best, lasted for hours, since 2am

Defacto
04-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Last friday night,went somewhere east. Parked at the carpark of a restaurant that was already closed by the time we got there. Had a great session in the car. Totally quiet and no disturbance. Great session!

sony2002
05-11-2014, 04:43 AM
Me still prefer CBP.Know that sure got someone to peep.
These make me high knowing that someone is peeping.
Any bro like CBP?

used to go there 7-8 years ago cos my FB stay nearby. Back then it was really ulu, the shopping center not even there!

we even do in one of those huts, fully outdoor. never notice any peepers, only came across joggers and bangala walk pass.

dllixinzhe
05-11-2014, 09:18 AM

Bro, can share her wechat?

greddy88
05-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Few nights ago strolling at Punggol end with my new FB (after that night ;)).
The new track is very long, and there was a stretch that was quite dark. The lights were luckily not working :p
So we stopped there, initially just watching out into the sea while enjoying the breeze.
Then my hands started getting naughty, roamed from under her blouse.
No resistance. As it went on, I moved us our back facing the sea (so that i can easily see if there's anyone approaching)
Unzipped my bermudas, lifted her flare skirt, bent her forward a bit and entered her doggie.
It was nice but there were mosquitoes. So I had to quickly finish the job and cummed into the sea.

Nobody came past throughout.. there probably will be cyclists if it was earlier, but they should be on the cycling track a few meters away.

www.massageking
05-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Bro, can share her wechat?

bro can share her wechat?thanks

www.massageking
05-11-2014, 11:19 AM

Bro, can share her wechat?thanks

ice7
08-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Going to open my window n curtain n going to fuck my wife now. 210B punggol place...

Stormyboy
08-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Going to open my window n curtain n going to fuck my wife now. 210B punggol place...
Bro 0634am.. ?? Morning breakfast i guess.. Nyum nyum. Haha..

raykee
09-11-2014, 12:50 AM
some outdoor bangers no ethics one lor... i was at my fav park with alot of cars nicely spaced each other.. suddenly on came beside and spoil the whole fun... knn

ice7
09-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Bro 0634am.. ?? Morning breakfast i guess.. Nyum nyum. Haha..

Morning sex is always the best!!!

zhenghuaboys
09-11-2014, 11:36 AM
once me and my gf were otw back frm habourfront . we took the bus 963 and it was quite crowded . we sat at the 3rd last seat . she undid her jeans and i fingered her. best feeling ever.

tammysam
09-11-2014, 06:16 PM
There are a few peeping tome specialists in mandai carpark aka lower pierce reservoir..
watch out for a Audi spacewagon.. toyota pinic.. bmw x3.. They will pretend to park besides you and put shade.. but they are actually peeping tom..

6Friendly9
09-11-2014, 06:20 PM
just wandering.... someone here at the heavy vehicle car park near SengKang Mac recently after midnite???

TwinX
10-11-2014, 12:09 AM
just wandering.... someone here at the heavy vehicle car park near SengKang Mac recently after midnite???

Tried there before. Seems ok except a bit bright. U can consider the new mscp or hdb futher down at punngol. No one shift in yet and its open.

TwinX
10-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Share my interesting encounters over the weekend...

Gf bought a new tight spag top for home wear last week. She has been wearing since fri till today. For those who do not know, she stay in a rented room. The spag is just like any normal spag that she has. Dark colour. She doesn't wear bra at home and sometimes when we go down buy stuff. It was oonly just now that we realise her spag top.... when stretch and under white lights, can see her nipples clearly.:eek: no wonder her landlord, tenants and so many people keep staring at her. At first thought it was her poking nipples... now then know why.:p

We did many stuff when she was wearing that spag. Ate at living room talking to other tenants and landlord, order mac delivery, went coffeeshop buy food, went 7-11.... the best of all..... went tampines giant. All without bra. I wonder how many guys saw it. Hope no one took any pic and stomp her. When we noticed, it was at giant and we left quickly. Along the way keep teasing her... when reach her mscp, got out of car and have a closer look at her spag. Really can see clearly under white lights. Was very horny by then.... she gave me a bj outside the car and finally cannot tahan. Pull down her shorts and bonk her. Cum within 10 mins. There were other cars and we scare if someone came up to take their car.:p

ice7
10-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Tried there before. Seems ok except a bit bright. U can consider the new mscp or hdb futher down at punngol. No one shift in yet and its open.

Try 210 punggol place mscp,facing expressway...very quiet there...

eipseletar
11-11-2014, 11:40 PM
There are a few peeping tome specialists in mandai carpark aka lower pierce reservoir..
watch out for a Audi spacewagon.. toyota pinic.. bmw x3.. They will pretend to park besides you and put shade.. but they are actually peeping tom..

Ooooh.. very nice. But Lower Pierce carparks tress and shrubs have been trimmed recently. No more place for peeping tom to hide. And its also brighter.

Lower Seletar carpark too small and crowded. Bright also.

Upper Seletar still the best.

Recently tried a few places around Punggol where the flats are still building. Very quiet and peaceful at night.

eipseletar
11-11-2014, 11:45 PM
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B024%2726.3%22N+103%C2%B053%2743.5%22E/@1.407315,103.895411,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0 is good.. and also...

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B024%2708.5%22N+103%C2%B055%2707.8%22E/@1.402354,103.918821,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0 also good.. dark along the whole road. Sometimes heavy vehicle pass by, but that's ok if you're not too bothered.

Both can do outside car too :)

So many place to play, so little time..

eipseletar
11-11-2014, 11:59 PM
For those that like the great outdoors.. a few places within lower pierce is good..

A new hut is here.. https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2702.9%22N+103%C2%B049%2731.6%22E/@1.3695177,103.8254654,886m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Another nice hut.. https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2716.7%22N+103%C2%B049%2730.8%22E/@1.371295,103.825208,192m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

A playground.
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2714.3%22N+103%C2%B049%2736.8%22E/@1.3695617,103.8253384,919m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Careful. Last 2 very dark at night. Not for the faint hearted!

Enjoy!

TwinX
12-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Any places near town or cbd?

KhunnTey
12-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Any places near town or cbd?

Suntec area? Those driving more choices...

doubletap
12-11-2014, 03:42 PM
For those that like the great outdoors.. a few places within lower pierce is good..

A new hut is here.. https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2702.9%22N+103%C2%B049%2731.6%22E/@1.3695177,103.8254654,886m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Another nice hut.. https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2716.7%22N+103%C2%B049%2730.8%22E/@1.371295,103.825208,192m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

A playground.
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/1%C2%B022%2714.3%22N+103%C2%B049%2736.8%22E/@1.3695617,103.8253384,919m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Careful. Last 2 very dark at night. Not for the faint hearted!

Enjoy!

wah brudder! beware of wild boars n bats!!!!

cuties
13-11-2014, 11:23 AM
my office building has one good staircase which is not in used for Fj, any sluts want to try out here?:p

pleasurehobby
13-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Share my interesting encounters over the weekend...

Gf bought a new tight spag top for home wear last week. She has been wearing since fri till today. For those who do not know, she stay in a rented room. The spag is just like any normal spag that she has. Dark colour. She doesn't wear bra at home and sometimes when we go down buy stuff. It was oonly just now that we realise her spag top.... when stretch and under white lights, can see her nipples clearly.:eek: no wonder her landlord, tenants and so many people keep staring at her. At first thought it was her poking nipples... now then know why.:p

We did many stuff when she was wearing that spag. Ate at living room talking to other tenants and landlord, order mac delivery, went coffeeshop buy food, went 7-11.... the best of all..... went tampines giant. All without bra. I wonder how many guys saw it. Hope no one took any pic and stomp her. When we noticed, it was at giant and we left quickly. Along the way keep teasing her... when reach her mscp, got out of car and have a closer look at her spag. Really can see clearly under white lights. Was very horny by then.... she gave me a bj outside the car and finally cannot tahan. Pull down her shorts and bonk her. Cum within 10 mins. There were other cars and we scare if someone came up to take their car.:p

Awesome experience bro, nothing beats having a good bonk after fantasising your girl in those clothes for so long. Its like watching a normal movie and in the end you get to bonk the actress. ;)

cncs
13-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Morning sex is always the best!!!

I like Moring Sex too. :p:D:p:D

ajlover
14-11-2014, 06:58 AM
was at kent ridge park few days back, brought my new found office fb there... not young gal (probably late 30s or early 40s), had a quick fuck at the hilltop, luckily no one ard, asked her to remove G string before leaving car, quickly pulled up her short skirt, finger her wet pussy... na bei... so wet :eek:

She said if dun wear panty or put pad, will wet the skirt in office liao... wow.... long time never have such catch liao..

push her against the fence railing, and quickly put cock in.. wow.. so tight.. she said long time no sex... hard to believe such a horny gal will have no fuck for long time...

now can teh neh in office liao... hehe ... :D

doubletap
14-11-2014, 04:04 PM
was at kent ridge park few days back, brought my new found office fb there... not young gal (probably late 30s or early 40s), had a quick fuck at the hilltop, luckily no one ard, asked her to remove G string before leaving car, quickly pulled up her short skirt, finger her wet pussy... na bei... so wet :eek:

She said if dun wear panty or put pad, will wet the skirt in office liao... wow.... long time never have such catch liao..

push her against the fence railing, and quickly put cock in.. wow.. so tight.. she said long time no sex... hard to believe such a horny gal will have no fuck for long time...

swee! I like yr encounter! if I got points, I sure upzzzz u high high one! carry on the good work, n hope to hear more from u in here.

dresden
14-11-2014, 05:31 PM

haha I always go there jog but havent seen much stuff outdoors, mostly people do it in the car only:(

ajlover
14-11-2014, 11:15 PM
New Year Eve i brought a wechat gal there but fucked inside car only.. she stripped naked then wear my shirt... also horny like fuck. .. too bad only 1x... she looking for LTR but i am not.. haha..

haha I always go there jog but havent seen much stuff outdoors, mostly people do it in the car only:(

sequence79
15-11-2014, 12:08 AM
Any recommendation for non-drivers? Like near mrt stations. Just need a quiet spot to do some petting or hj.

dresden
15-11-2014, 12:28 AM
New Year Eve i brought a wechat gal there but fucked inside car only.. she stripped naked then wear my shirt... also horny like fuck. .. too bad only 1x... she looking for LTR but i am not.. haha..

can give me heads up since I'm sure the thrill of being caught is nice, but also must be someone who dont mind seeing it;)

TwinX
15-11-2014, 01:55 AM
Suntec area? Those driving more choices...
which part of suntec?

Awesome experience bro, nothing beats having a good bonk after fantasising your girl in those clothes for so long. Its like watching a normal movie and in the end you get to bonk the actress. ;)
Thank you bro. It was not intentional. At home when she tried it looks fine, only under white lights can see. :p

TwinX
15-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Went out with gf just now for dinner shopping and movie at orchard. Gf wore a tight mini dress. Quite short. Seated at corner during movie and finger her pussy throughout. Halfway she remove her panty so i can have easier access. Of course have a jacket cover her lap. After movie ended, my finger smells. :p gf dress also stained but lucky is dark blue so can't tell. Walk around the mall as some shops still open. Her panty is kept inside her bag.

Finally went to get my car at another mall. At the stairs to the car, i know people seldom use this stairs and we hug and kiss. Slowly pull up her dress exposing her ass and pussy. She was very wet..... she took out my little bro which is almost exploding and give a hj. Cannot tahan and bonk her standing. Wanted to unzip her dress to play with her breast but she scare not enough time to wear if someone really come. So in the end didn't so can only squeeze her breast through her dress and bra. Continue bonking for some time and in a few position before finally cum on the floor. Clean up and gf pull down her dress.

Tease gf a few times while walking in the cp by lifting her dress up from behind exposing her ass. :p

ice7
16-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Will be doing our open sex again now,opening our window n curtain wide...210b punggol place..

graphical
16-11-2014, 02:59 PM
My another recent ones is in ecp car park near fort rd. Quite quiet but with some cars passing by .. she blew mi and cim in the end :)

fuckerworm
16-11-2014, 04:13 PM
wow interesting

samdiy
16-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Bro,Care to share her wechat id?Ty;)

jammer074
19-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Will be doing open sex again now,opening our window n curtain wide...210b punggol place..

Bro you getting more bold and addicted. Keep it coming...

C.I.M
19-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Went out with gf just now for dinner shopping and movie at orchard. Gf wore a tight mini dress. Quite short. Seated at corner during movie and finger her pussy throughout. Halfway she remove her panty so i can have easier access. Of course have a jacket cover her lap. After movie ended, my finger smells. :p gf dress also stained but lucky is dark blue so can't tell. Walk around the mall as some shops still open. Her panty is kept inside her bag.

Finally went to get my car at another mall. At the stairs to the car, i know people seldom use this stairs and we hug and kiss. Slowly pull up her dress exposing her ass and pussy. She was very wet..... she took out my little bro which is almost exploding and give a hj. Cannot tahan and bonk her standing. Wanted to unzip her dress to play with her breast but she scare not enough time to wear if someone really come. So in the end didn't so can only squeeze her breast through her dress and bra. Continue bonking for some time and in a few position before finally cum on the floor. Clean up and gf pull down her dress.

Tease gf a few times while walking in the cp by lifting her dress up from behind exposing her ass. :p

U r 1 damm lucky man Bro

lookingard76
19-11-2014, 01:42 PM
I shall share my experience here too. :p 2nights ago, my bf came to fetch me and I was wearing only a cardigan. Can see he was a bit aroused. Heehee. As he drive off to our usual spot at Labrador, i started to blow him in the car. Apparently according to him later on, a guy was staring in shock at me as we left the carpark at my house. Probably because he saw my ample boobs when I wasn't holding on to the cardigan to cover myself.

As we reached Labrador, we parked in between 1 car and 1 taxi with some space between the cars of course. The moment he off the engine, we started kissing and caressing each other. Then i went on to give him a good blow again. But suddenly a car drove beside us and they shone their torch in! I was a bit irritated as it was super bright but then I still continued to blow my bf. haha. As soon as the irritating car was gone, we went to the backseat and I started to ride him. As we were both nearing our high, he rolled down the car windows and I could hear that the taxi engine was on. I bet whoever's inside could hear my moans. :P as you can probably tell by now. We both are exhibitionists. ;)

Wonder if any couples would like to join us next time? :cool:

Love,
droib F

Dun mind joining n watching. lol

C.I.M
20-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Wow somone just zapped us for my story and said it's "crap"... To this anonymous someone who don't even dare to leave down your nick: Just because I'm a female recounting and you don't believe or you are just plain jealous? :mad:

droib F

Be cool sis,juz carry on sharing:)

hiboyhi
20-11-2014, 05:17 PM
I guess the phrase " Get a room" doesn't apply here...:p

takashi31400
20-11-2014, 10:44 PM
I shall share my experience here too. :p 2nights ago, my bf came to fetch me and I was wearing only a cardigan. Can see he was a bit aroused. Heehee. As he drive off to our usual spot at Labrador, i started to blow him in the car. Apparently according to him later on, a guy was staring in shock at me as we left the carpark at my house. Probably because he saw my ample boobs when I wasn't holding on to the cardigan to cover myself.

As we reached Labrador, we parked in between 1 car and 1 taxi with some space between the cars of course. The moment he off the engine, we started kissing and caressing each other. Then i went on to give him a good blow again. But suddenly a car drove beside us and they shone their torch in! I was a bit irritated as it was super bright but then I still continued to blow my bf. haha. As soon as the irritating car was gone, we went to the backseat and I started to ride him. As we were both nearing our high, he rolled down the car windows and I could hear that the taxi engine was on. I bet whoever's inside could hear my moans. :P as you can probably tell by now. We both are exhibitionists. ;)

Love,
droib F

Hope we can have fun together.

Jtjan
21-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Wow somone just zapped us for my story and said it's "crap"... To this anonymous someone who don't even dare to leave down your nick: Just because I'm a female recounting and you don't believe or you are just plain jealous? :mad:

droib F

Dun worry abt the zapping... i havent recovered my power yet... but will try to remember to UP u later...

Just a note to let you know that your posting is appreciated

ah rat
21-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Haha glad to hear my post is appreciated. Thanks! :)

And I think you better don't waste your points on me ba. I just got zapped again.

Cheers,
droib F

Sis,share more of yr adventure :D

Jtjan
21-11-2014, 05:20 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/droib/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6b190937.jpg

For the one who say I don't sound like a female. Does this look like a female to you?

droib F

Wah going all out to prove yourself eh???
I dun believe still... u must strip in front of me face-to-face!!! Hahahahaa... later yr droib B humptum me...

Jtjan
21-11-2014, 05:49 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/droib/image_zpsc7e28808.jpg

While I'm at it... Here's a more closed up shot of my boobs. I like them squeezed hard and my bf duly obliges all the time. :p

Cheers,
droib F

Nice big succulent nipples!
Do u like it sucked & licked?

Why dont you take a photo of your boobs with "droib F" directly written on your skin between your boobs to prove your doubters wrong?

doubletap
21-11-2014, 07:27 PM

While I'm at it... Here's a more closed up shot of my boobs. I like them squeezed hard and my bf duly obliges all the time. :p

Cheers,
droib F

wah! this is definitely every man's dream! your boobs are made specially for men to lick n suck!!!! how I wish I got a sexy lady as u............ :D

upz for u!!!!!! good posts, droib! now I m erecting for ya......... drooling......

ah rat
21-11-2014, 09:00 PM

Cheers,
droib F

Sis,Thanks sharing yr nice neh neh ,haven't teh big neh neh,by the way able to share pixs of yr pussy :p

ah rat
21-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Both...

And I shall do just that later tonight... In a public place. ;)

Cheers,
droib F

Can I be a watcher or help u to see water :p

ahkong
21-11-2014, 10:51 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/droib/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6b190937.jpg

For the one who say I don't sound like a female. Does this look like a female to you?

droib F

wow nice boobs, err.. i mean photo.

goodu
21-11-2014, 10:56 PM

Cheers,
droib F

just a boob photo doesn't shows anything.

anyone can find a naked photo, crop and post here and claim its theirs.

why not show your full body with your face censored?

:cool:

ahkong
22-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Hello refer to the previous picture with my boobs and my name written on the paper. -.-

Everyone just stare your boob only lah, only me notice the piece of paper. Hehe

loneyheart
22-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Be cool sis,juz carry on sharing:)

hi bro returned u fav to 286 ... hv a nice weekend ... cheers

cuties
22-11-2014, 01:22 PM
wau,nice boobs, the paper can be photoshop?

Jtjan
22-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Both...

And I shall do just that later tonight... In a public place. ;)

Cheers,
droib F

Hey I have been waiting for yr boob photo with your name directly written on the skin in between your breasts! And in public too!

Where har?

SiPayChun
22-11-2014, 06:54 PM
hi bro returned u fav to 286 ... hv a nice weekend ... cheers

thanks bro

ahkong
23-11-2014, 01:30 AM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f309/droib/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps626b2d4c.jpg Aiyo so impatient... Here is the picture. Anyway I will start a new thread for my pictures. Don't want go off topic here. Haha Cheers, droib F Wow nice photo. Waiting for your thread

loneyheart
23-11-2014, 09:48 AM
thanks bro

hi bro just returned u fav to 540 ... thxs n appreciated ... cheers :)

houguy
23-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Nowadays hdb every level is a lift floor le. Anyone tried before at hdb?

TwinX
23-11-2014, 10:45 AM
I shall share......

Love,
droib F

Which part of lab park sis? The up or down cp? Sometimes we do at there too.

In fact, I just return from there last night after a session with my gf. Drove to the cp and park all the way inside. It was 2am plus so only a few cars. Off engine and wind down all windows. Strip gf completely naked in passenger seat and bonk her. Halfway ask her if want to shift to the back seats. 1 side of my car is facing the trees, so gf open the door and walk out trying to go to the back seats. I followed but when gf wanted to get into the back seats, i stopped her. Kissing her.... standing outside my car and start to tease her. She is completely naked and i am half naked. Start to bonk her on the spot. Quite exciting and same time scare got people see us. Finally cum on the floor and faster hide back into car.:p

dresden
23-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Wa cannot everything also show at once lah. Must slowly de... :P

Next time maybe. ;)

Cheers,
droib F

can be audience at labrador park;) you allow?

takashi31400
23-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Which part of lab park sis? The up or down cp? Sometimes we do at there too.

In fact, I just return from there last night after a session with my gf. Drove to the cp and park all the way inside. It was 2am plus so only a few cars. Off engine and wind down all windows. Strip gf completely naked in passenger seat and bonk her. Halfway ask her if want to shift to the back seats. 1 side of my car is facing the trees, so gf open the door and walk out trying to go to the back seats. I followed but when gf wanted to get into the back seats, i stopped her. Kissing her.... standing outside my car and start to tease her. She is completely naked and i am half naked. Start to bonk her on the spot. Quite exciting and same time scare got people see us. Finally cum on the floor and faster hide back into car.:p

HI Bro,

Same as me and my gf,we go only one place,CBP,i know there a lot of blangah worker,but i like the feeling might be peeping by someone.
Hope can arrange something together.Have fun & Be Safe.:D

ah rat
23-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Bro Droin M,can start a thread and post pixs :D

Hershey12345
23-11-2014, 08:15 PM
I have had some experiences doing it in public. Apart from the usual cars, handicapped toilets and hdb lift landings, I have also done it in Shaw Lido Cinemas and Sentosa. The feeling is definitely different as compared to indoor sex. The thrill of getting caught adds up to the excitement:)

Rickey
23-11-2014, 11:26 PM
Anyway, while I'm at it (and since droib F keeps asking me to post too), going to share a quick experience we had this weekend.

After some recommendations from other couples, we decided to go check out Upper Seletar Resevoir.

It was Friday (finally TGIF) and droib F had spent the entire day teasing me with lots of selfies.

Hope you all enjoy our retelling of this event.

droib M
T.Q. bro & sis droib...for taking the trouble to post such a long exciting sexual escapades of yours at Upper Seletar reservoir for our reading pleasure !! :)...din know it's such a happening place there !..u so lucky to hv such a horny GF :p...not easy to find one like her ;)...share more if u hv...Thxs

ice7
24-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Anyone going to punggol place block 210 mscp later tonite for some fun? I feel like watching...

6Friendly9
24-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Anyone going to punggol place block 210 mscp later tonite for some fun? I feel like watching...

==> where's your wife?? I wanna watch also... nvr really experience before so wld really wanna experience it at least for once... :D

ice7
24-11-2014, 12:27 AM
==> where's your wife?? I wanna watch also... nvr really experience before so wld really wanna experience it at least for once... :D

My wife sleep already as she's not feeling well...

eipseletar
24-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Anyway, while I'm at it (and since droib F keeps asking me to post too), going to share a quick experience we had this weekend.

After some recommendations from other couples, we decided to go check out Upper Seletar Resevoir.

droib M

Ahhh... Upper Seletar is such a wonderful place indeed. I'm usually there very late. Anywhere from 1am to sometimes 5am.

There's also plenty of nice outdoor areas for your activities if you're so inclined. Too bad the last toilet area at the round about is now under going some renovation. Sometimes you have the whole place to yourself.

I've probably occupied most of the available areas before already, including the stairs up the tower, benches opposite the carpark, by the water, shelters, and middle of the road too! Once when I was the only car at the upper carpark (very late), saw a couple doing it outside the car at the lower carpark. Think they could see us too! But its a little far. They got into the car when we drove down.

Lots of peeping tom too if that's your thing. GF get's very wet when they shine torch at her pussy. It gets boring after a while. They've become so bold at it that it can't be called peeping anymore! We prefer if they at least try to hide a little. One lucky guy even got to watch us from just 1 metre away when we decided to doggie outside the car.

A wonderful place indeed!

acidicavex
24-11-2014, 10:56 AM
Seletar camp use be a nice place now...... many big lorry

Still prefer upper peirce reservoir car park in the wee hours and the tower nice place.....

delsol
24-11-2014, 08:54 PM
What or where is CBP

ajlover
25-11-2014, 12:54 AM
Brought my office FB to kent ridge park again. Only finger her and had a bj from her. Wanted to fuck in the car but no condom.. she insisted on using it...

Only setback about this gal is, she is too wet! Stained my car.... have to wash it off at carpark before going home.

Looks like i need to upgrade her to hotel room soon.

By the way, there is a big merc that came in too (abt 815pm). Does it happen to be ome of the bro here?

oeioei
25-11-2014, 02:20 AM
Very interesting thread...love reading all the shares.

26-11-2014, 02:35 PM
I just fucked my gf last night around 11-12pm at the heavy vehicle park at tampines opposite the UWC.... while fucking her halfway open the car door to let the nature hear her loud moaning sound :D

6Friendly9
26-11-2014, 02:39 PM
I just fucked my gf last night around 11-12pm at the heavy vehicle park at tampines opposite the UWC.... while fucking her halfway open the car door to let the nature hear her loud moaning sound :D

==> nex time let me know mar.. I go check the decibel level... :D

twinchrome
26-11-2014, 02:50 PM
well jus make sure nobody in the lorry if you dun mind ppl seeing.

hahaha... went to the ECP lorry carpark with gf, saw a car reverse inbetween two lorries, good spot.

As we drove pass and smoking, can hear the car engine sound and also realised that the lorry, behind the car, was running as well... with the driver having a good view!

Ashyne
26-11-2014, 04:44 PM
I always see couples having blowjob in a busy, small public park right in front of my bedroom window every week or two. I posted a few videos I filmed on the Sniped thread if you are interested to see...

ahkong
26-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I always see couples having blowjob in a busy, small public park right in front of my bedroom window every week or two. I posted a few videos I filmed on the Sniped thread if you are interested to see...

Share the link here bro

6Friendly9
26-11-2014, 07:10 PM

==> yea yea!!!:p

greddy88
26-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Was in a Malaysian resort with my FB.
Went into the 24x7 pool for a quick dip late at night, then when we noticed there wasn't going to be anyone walking past, we had a quickie in it in a darker corner.
And yes.. Was damn cold after we got up and walked back to our room.

Next day was at the sauna and steam room, located inside the male toilet.
This one only open in the afternoon, but I requested the attendant start it up earlier (cos I was there earlier than the start timing)
There's another set in the female toilet but I reckoned it should be safer for a woman found I a male toilet than the other way round.
When the attendant went away once the place was all set up, I went out and signaled her in.
We didn't do anything cos there might be people stumbling in and we don't wanna be caught fucking ..So plain sauna..
Then we moved into the steam room.. Nobody also..and... Sibeh steam.. Visibility was near zero.
So.. Took a corner with her, slip my hand in her bikini top played her breasts a while then made her sit on me. Even get to change to standing rear entry against the wall and still couldn't see anything from outside.
The large glass door was all fogged.
The pssss sound was also quite loud and it covered her moans. Soon I climaxed doing missionary on the bench and cummed on the floor.
Just when we were relaxing on the bench, the door opened and a guy and kid came in, judging from the voice and figure. We also stood up and quickly slipped out.
Think they probably knew a woman was in there but nobody cared. ;)

Loon khor
27-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Guys, care to share any quiet corner in teck whye or Cck area.

Thank u in advance.

27-11-2014, 03:03 PM
==> nex time let me know mar.. I go check the decibel level... :D

bring your girl together lor... We do some noise pollution together... haha :D

27-11-2014, 03:04 PM
well jus make sure nobody in the lorry if you dun mind ppl seeing.

hahaha... went to the ECP lorry carpark with gf, saw a car reverse inbetween two lorries, good spot.

As we drove pass and smoking, can hear the car engine sound and also realised that the lorry, behind the car, was running as well... with the driver having a good view!

hahaha... i did a check around.... nobody around....
but if i missed out any then happy viewing for the lucky chap....:D

dresden
27-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Guys, care to share any quiet corner in teck whye or Cck area.

Thank u in advance.

the place where quite a lot of people learn to drive, sungei tengah there! ;) this is my own experience, another one is yew tee MSCP

scoobyhoo
27-11-2014, 09:41 PM
i had parked my car at bishan park opp the chinese temple at 2am. it was deserted and raining heavily. my gal friend gave a blowjob, and we had a FJ. Kind of exciting as we could be seen if any one passed by.

dchar
13-12-2014, 08:17 AM
wow amazing session by the droibs! wish i can join in man :)

ahkong
13-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Wow I also wish I can join you guys. Too bad I don't drive :(

Damm after reading this juicy fr my cock is standing. Hehe.

sony2002
13-12-2014, 10:46 AM
wow, this is one of the most exciting FR with gangbang some more!

cbchew
13-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Exciting sb exciting

Psalm
13-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Was in a Malaysian resort with my FB.
Went into the 24x7 pool for a quick dip late at night, then when we noticed there wasn't going to be anyone walking past, we had a quickie in it in a darker corner.
And yes.. Was damn cold after we got up and walked back to our room.

Next day was at the sauna and steam room, located inside the male toilet.
My gf did cold dip and sauna in her micro-bikini.

Perhaps, you and your partner can join us for cold dip and sauna at my place. You may provide me your Line or WeChat ID.

thinkofdave
13-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Any action tonite at eastcoast carpark?

eipseletar
14-12-2014, 02:38 AM
We decided to drive to Labrador park but after a few rounds inside the various carparks there and finding no cars in action, made our way to another place. Drove around to another park nearby, the Telok Blangah Hill Park

Monday night? I was there 3am! 3 cars, a small van and a lorry at the sands carpark. Does not seem to have any actions in any of the car.

Parked near the lorry and halfway through it driver wakes up. If I could see him I'm sure he could see us easily.

Made a hard working lorry driver a happy man!

MoJoe313
14-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Couple causes stir in Resorts World Sentosa jacuzzi-

See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/couple-causes-stir-resorts-world-sentosa-jacuzzi-2014121#sthash.O8ZxVRDQ.dpuf

I wonder if this is done by any SBF bro??

oeioei
15-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Bo jio... :p

Had another really fun outdoors session in the wee hours of the morning today :)

Droib F was already quite excited from that close encounter and threw off the towel and seat belt and renewed her mouth attack on my poor tortured cock when we barely cleared a few meters with the roadblock still behind us. That crazy girl! We decided to drive to Labrador park but after a few rounds inside the various carparks there and finding no cars in action, made our way to another place. Drove around to another park nearby, the Telok Blangah Hill Park, and decided to stop at one of the carparks there where we noticed 2 cars with some couple activity going on, and of course, we parked right in between those 2 cars (had about 3 lots space on either side of us to the other cars).

Droib F stripped me naked and we moved into the backseat where she urgently rode atop me and guided my rock hard cock into her extremely wet pussy. Wound down the back car windows but unfortunately, most couples are shy and the 2 cars beside us didn't really seem to respond at all. Regardless, Droib F was still riding me while moaning really loudly, totally lost in her own world.

Suddenly noticed a small scooter coming into the carpark with 2 men on it, must be peeping toms, but who cares! Finally an audience for us! They made 1 round around the carpark, and obviously noticed us because they slowed down and were staring in through the front windscreen (side windows are tinted somewhat) and then a 2nd round before driving out.

Droib F gets REALLY HIGH when she knows she has an audience and was screaming out at the top of her voice by now. But we were slightly disappointed that our audience seemed to have shied off and disappeared, just when we thought that however, the scooter suddenly drove into the carpark again and this time, they seemed to have gotten the pretty obvious "invite to watch" and parked right next to us. Finally ;)

After gawking for awhile, I asked the 2 guys if they liked what they saw (of course they did - they were staring till their eyes were popping out already) and then told them to grope and play with Droib F's boobs and nipples while I was still fucking her, or rather while she was still fucking me on top actually. They were abit hesitant and shy at first but fully got into the action after they noticed Droib F's horniness and highness level had kicked up a notch the minute 2 extra pairs of hands were on her. It was at this moment that I suddenly felt a GUSH of cum all over my groin and car seat - Droib F was in such ecstasy that she came all over.

Dragged her out of the car (didn't want my car getting waterlogged) and resumed fucking her outside stark naked of course, and 1 more of the 2 guys friends who was scouting elsewhere came to join in the crowd too. Droib F started unzipping all 3 guys and started blowing and stroking all 3 of their cocks at once. So imagine this scene, Myself fucking her from behind while she took 1 cock in her mouth and 1 more in each of her hands. The 2 other couples in the cars besides us (who were still locked tight inside their own cars) probably thought a full on gangbang was going on.

I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load into her wet overflowing pussy and it was only a matter of time before the other 3 guys blew their own loads of cum all over Droib F's face and body. Droib F herself left quite a puddle of her cum all over the floor too.

IF any of you 3 lucky guys are reading this post too, hope you enjoyed the MMMMF gangbang! We both certainly did so!

P.S waiting for Droib F to upload a photo I took of her cum soaked body after the session,although, the camera isn't that good in such low light conditions. And well, there is actually alot more cum over her than it looks.

Summerhillt
15-12-2014, 08:32 PM
What are the more frequent period of the week should I go ? Want to go there have a romp with my girl and don't want a wasted trip. Want to make sure got other couple beside us as well. FRIDAY and weekends seems good ?

Summerhillt
16-12-2014, 12:38 AM
sorry double post.

MrWee1985
17-12-2014, 03:59 AM
Woo nice story my dear M. Makes me horny after reading through what you read and recalling everything. :p

Here's the picture that M mentioned about. :)

http://i.imgur.com/PancPZf.png

Hope it's a feast for your eyes. ;)

Cheers,
droib F

Such Nice Boobs and exciting experience you shared!!! Make me damn horny after reading ur stories and staring at ur boobs while stroking my dick.... :) Pls share more!

tomac160
17-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Sharing my experience of public sex.

1. Stairways of HDB mansionette
2. East coast beach. (Beside NSRCC)
3. Chinese garden.

Its really exciting.

terminator33
17-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Had a fuck in the dark at the cemetery. Damn exciting

DITDOT21
17-12-2014, 09:18 PM
Just wondering if any cpls heading for some outdoor activity later at night? :) My gal and I are heading to GBTB CP later on.

Luck4Me
17-12-2014, 10:40 PM
Few days ago, I get so bored of having sex in the room, so decided to ask my gf to try out some thing different, so I show her this thread to let her know there are more exciting we can do like other couple. To my surprise, she ask me go plan and she will try it. Immediately, I go online pick a outdated movie and booked a seat far end of the cinema. She was wearing a 1 piece long dress that night.

During the movie, we are kissing and touching each other. I slowly remove her bra, follow by her panties. She got so damn wet when I finger her and she is trying so hard not to moan out the sound, afraid that other ppl might know wat we are doing. I dun care and I pull down her whole top, revealing her 2 boobs to make it easy for me to suck her nipples (She is a D cup). The feeling of scaring other ppl might saw us make us so excited. I pull down my pant, request her to bj me while I continue to play her boobs :rolleyes: really cannot tahan liao, I release all my cum into her mouth and she just swallow it.

After the movie, I request her to go bra less and without wearing her panties back. Her nipple is so obvious and many guy staring at her boobs when we walk on the street. I bring her to a new hdb area at punggol and once at the staircase of mcp, we strip each other naked and we started to fuck each other like no tomorrow. Dun know any bros here spotted us because we assume not many ppl move in and should be safe, lol.

neoprint123
17-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Just wondering if any cpls heading for some outdoor activity later at night? :) My gal and I are heading to GBTB CP later on.

Bro, garden by the bay? I googled it. Hope that I am right~
:p

boaring
17-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Bro, garden by the bay? I googled it. Hope that I am right~

Hahaha.. Done it before at the carpark inside the car with my Ex gf once.. After blading so sweaty, see her with her hot pants and spag top so sexy I Bth fuck her at the back seat.. Hehehe.. Corner area, leading to the back there is a staircase.. That car park spot best area to do it.. No cameras and nobody.. Syiok! But beware of mosquitoes.... Hehe..

tongueworks
18-12-2014, 12:50 AM

Wah that's near me. Hope to bump into some action. Cheers

ice7
18-12-2014, 05:24 AM
Few days ago, I get so bored of having sex in the room, so decided to ask my gf to try out some thing different, so I show her this thread to let her know there are more exciting we can do like other couple. To my surprise, she ask me go plan and she will try it. Immediately, I go online pick a outdated movie and booked a seat far end of the cinema. She was wearing a 1 piece long dress that night.

During the movie, we are kissing and touching each other. I slowly remove her bra, follow by her panties. She got so damn wet when I finger her and she is trying so hard not to moan out the sound, afraid that other ppl might know wat we are doing. I dun care and I pull down her whole top, revealing her 2 boobs to make it easy for me to suck her nipples (She is a D cup). The feeling of scaring other ppl might saw us make us so excited. I pull down my pant, request her to bj me while I continue to play her boobs :rolleyes: really cannot tahan liao, I release all my cum into her mouth and she just swallow it.

After the movie, I request her to go bra less and without wearing her panties back. Her nipple is so obvious and many guy staring at her boobs when we walk on the street. I bring her to a new hdb area at punggol and once at the staircase of mcp, we strip each other naked and we started to fuck each other like no tomorrow. Dun know any bros here spotted us because we assume not many ppl move in and should be safe, lol.

Wat is the block number of the mscp?

DITDOT21
18-12-2014, 07:35 AM
My gal and I have been trying the outdoors for a few times already and so far, our favourite spot has got to be GBTB. There are many CP at GBTB but the one that we always hang out is the one accessible via TJRhu Road. It's pretty quiet there except for the occasional bikers but other than that, it's pretty private.

We were there yesterday after my gal did her shopping spree at PS and I didn't know she went braless until I saw her not so obvious protruding nipple. Turned on by it, I teased her a little at PS CP and she got so flushed that it was obvious she wanted it badly.

With so many cars moving around, it wasn't such an ideal spot and made the call to go to our usual hangout at GBTB. There were a few cars there and we could see some shadowy figures having some action and gf was feeling a little kinky. So, I parked my car pretty close to another black civic but just enough distance so that the couple inside won't be startled.

Thought maybe a side by side action could happen but turns out that the couple were not keen and drove away when we moved in. Then, just decided to do my gf right away since she was so wet already and the rest is history.

Surfed SBF and saw a couple of PMs and the Droibs were also having their outdoor adventure at KRP. A pity we were a bit late. Else we would have just headed straight to KRP. Hope to meet more other like minded couples for side by side in future.

qill
18-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Hahaha.. Done it before at the carpark inside the car with my Ex gf once.. After blading so sweaty, see her with her hot pants and spag top so sexy I Bth fuck her at the back seat.. Hehehe.. Corner area, leading to the back there is a staircase.. That car park spot best area to do it.. No cameras and nobody.. Syiok! But beware of mosquitoes.... Hehe..

Can share the location??

qill
18-12-2014, 12:39 PM
Maybe should have a lists of details on outdoor place or public area.

TrollKing101
18-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Maybe should have a lists of details on outdoor place or public area.

I agree! That would be nice..

1luckyguy
18-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Had a lucky encounter 2 nite ago:D

Part 1

I was working late that nite and was past midnite when I left office. After grabbing a quick bite, i drove back home (somewhere in Pasir Panjang) and on the way decided to make a pit stop at Labrador Park to catch some fresh air after being cooped up in the office the whole day. It had been raining earlier so the carpark was quite deserted.

I got out of the car and was walking towards the main park area when I heard load moans coming from a secluded area near the carpark. As i slowly walked closer towards the area, i could clearly see a couple standing under the shade of a tree engaging in heavy foreplay. It is quite normal to see couples petting in the park but what took me by surprise was that the gal was completely NAKED! The guy was furiously fingering her pussy and she was moaning like crazy.

They were so caught up in their foreplay that they did not notice me walking towards them. Suddenly the guy looked up and saw me. I wanted to turn and walk away expecting to be cursed by him but instead he waved and gave a thumbs up. I was dumbfounded for a moment before I realised that he was indicating it was ok for me to move closer to watch them.

As I walked closer, i could now see the gal clearly despite the dim lighting. She had shoulder length hair, abt 1.6m with a pair of 35C boobs with deliciously large nipples. I had an instant hardon looking at her body and hearing her moans. The guy was obviously hitting the G spot with his fingering and I could hear the squishing sound of her wet pussy as he finger fucked her.

Then suddenly, the guy stopped and turned to me. He told me he was done with her and offered me to join them. He said I was free to do whatever I wanted with the gal while he watched. I was stunned by the offer and glanced over to the gal. She was giving me the CFM look and willing me to ravage her.

I lost control and grabbed her tits and sucked her huge nipples hard. She was moaning ever so loudly. I reached down to her pussy and realised it was clean shaven and soaking wet. I lifted her up and carried her in my arms all the way back to my car.

1luckyguy
18-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Part 2:

I placed her in the backseat of my car and she helped to strip me. She then pulled my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. At this time, the guy also joined us in the car and started stripping as well. I pushed the gal back down to the seat and then moved down between her legs to give her a tongue lashing. She was practically screaming out at this time as I lapped up her juice which was flowing from her pussy. Her screams were muffled only after the guy shoved his tool and started pumping her mouth.

I stopped after I felt her come with a gush of fluid spilling down my chin. I got out of the car and went to the front passenger seat to retrieve a packet of condom that I stash away in my glove compartment. I rolled it on and rejoined them in the backseat. I pulled her midway out of the open back passenger door, lifted her legs on my shoulder and pushed my throbbing cock into her now slippery wet pussy.

I must have pumped her hard for 5 minutes when the guy tapped me and motioned that he wanted to have a go. I reluctantly got off and he proceeded to fuck her raw. She then reached over to pull me towards her and started to give me a BJ while I watched tranfixed at the guy pounding her pussy.

The guy and I switched roles after a while and then again sometime later. Finally, it ended when we both shot our loads one after another.

The couple then got out of my car and went to theirs which was parked close to mine. I remained in my car and became aware that my backseat was wet and smelled faintly of pussy juice. Luckily it was leather so I cleaned it up with tissue and smoked in my car to mask the odour.

Just as I finished my second stick, the couple got out and walked to the front of their car. The gal laid spread-eagle on the bonnet and the guy mounted her from a standing position and began thrusting away. I got out to join them.

Round 2 was much like the first with both us guys taking turns to bang her. It lasted a bit longer before we both spent our loads.

Not long later, we said our goodbyes and I drove back home. While driving, I realised that we did not even exchange names or contacts. So it looks like I may never get to meet them again unless I bump into them at the same place:D

Luck4Me
19-12-2014, 02:05 AM
Wat is the block number of the mscp?

Cant remember exactly which blk liao.... near to Edgefield Plains... the car park is facing the express way

scouringstick
19-12-2014, 01:07 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=496377

I believed this is the couple.

Part 1

I was working late that nite and was past midnite when I left office. After grabbing a quick bite, i drove back home (somewhere in Pasir Panjang) and on the way decided to make a pit stop at Labrador Park to catch some fresh air after being cooped up in the office the whole day. It had been raining earlier so the carpark was quite deserted.

I got out of the car and was walking towards the main park area when I heard load moans coming from a secluded area near the carpark. As i slowly walked closer towards the area, i could clearly see a couple standing under the shade of a tree engaging in heavy foreplay. It is quite normal to see couples petting in the park but what took me by surprise was that the gal was completely NAKED! The guy was furiously fingering her pussy and she was moaning like crazy.

They were so caught up in their foreplay that they did not notice me walking towards them. Suddenly the guy looked up and saw me. I wanted to turn and walk away expecting to be cursed by him but instead he waved and gave a thumbs up. I was dumbfounded for a moment before I realised that he was indicating it was ok for me to move closer to watch them.

As I walked closer, i could now see the gal clearly despite the dim lighting. She had shoulder length hair, abt 1.6m with a pair of 35C boobs with deliciously large nipples. I had an instant hardon looking at her body and hearing her moans. The guy was obviously hitting the G spot with his fingering and I could hear the squishing sound of her wet pussy as he finger fucked her.

Then suddenly, the guy stopped and turned to me. He told me he was done with her and offered me to join them. He said I was free to do whatever I wanted with the gal while he watched. I was stunned by the offer and glanced over to the gal. She was giving me the CFM look and willing me to ravage her.

I lost control and grabbed her tits and sucked her huge nipples hard. She was moaning ever so loudly. I reached down to her pussy and realised it was clean shaven and soaking wet. I lifted her up and carried her in my arms all the way back to my car.[/QUOTE]

Part 2:

I placed her in the backseat of my car and she helped to strip me. She then pulled my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me a BBBJ. At this time, the guy also joined us in the car and started stripping as well. I pushed the gal back down to the seat and then moved down between her legs to give her a tongue lashing. She was practically screaming out at this time as I lapped up her juice which was flowing from her pussy. Her screams were muffled only after the guy shoved his tool and started pumping her mouth.

I stopped after I felt her come with a gush of fluid spilling down my chin. I got out of the car and went to the front passenger seat to retrieve a packet of condom that I stash away in my glove compartment. I rolled it on and rejoined them in the backseat. I pulled her midway out of the open back passenger door, lifted her legs on my shoulder and pushed my throbbing cock into her now slippery wet pussy.

I must have pumped her hard for 5 minutes when the guy tapped me and motioned that he wanted to have a go. I reluctantly got off and he proceeded to fuck her raw. She then reached over to pull me towards her and started to give me a BJ while I watched tranfixed at the guy pounding her pussy.

The guy and I switched roles after a while and then again sometime later. Finally, it ended when we both shot our loads one after another.

The couple then got out of my car and went to theirs which was parked close to mine. I remained in my car and became aware that my backseat was wet and smelled faintly of pussy juice. Luckily it was leather so I cleaned it up with tissue and smoked in my car to mask the odour.

Just as I finished my second stick, the couple got out and walked to the front of their car. The gal laid spread-eagle on the bonnet and the guy mounted her from a standing position and began thrusting away. I got out to join them.

Round 2 was much like the first with both us guys taking turns to bang her. It lasted a bit longer before we both spent our loads.

Not long later, we said our goodbyes and I drove back home. While driving, I realised that we did not even exchange names or contacts. So it looks like I may never get to meet them again unless I bump into them at the same place:D

qill
19-12-2014, 01:22 PM
I no car, but if can share discreet place will be nice.

coolguy2
19-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Just find it curios, the droib's publish their story of MMF and suddenly a new samster 1luckyguy who joinded in Dec publishes his story kind of validating the droib's story but didn't notice the droib's comments in this thread..

Just saying .....

MyMy
19-12-2014, 11:01 PM
On my way to kallang way for a fuck, anyone interested to peek. Be there in 15mins.

19-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I asked my FB that what happens if one day while we are fucking at the CP and a car parked beside us inside also fucking.... Guess what's her reply? I was shocked...... I say you not paiseh to get seen meh? She say see see lot.... fuck together lor.....:eek:
Maybe can plan with some bros here side by side car fuck :D

oeioei
19-12-2014, 11:57 PM
On my way to kallang way for a fuck, anyone interested to peek. Be there in 15mins.

So anyone managed to rush down to watch?

thinkofdave
20-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Anyone keen to go labrador park to explore together now? PM me..

speedpass
20-12-2014, 02:10 AM
The carpark at kranji reservoir is my favorite place . :D

TwinX
20-12-2014, 10:28 AM
Went orchard to catch a midnight movie with gf last night. Almost full house but we manage to get a couple seats almost at the side. Another unknown couple was seated at the side. My gf was seated beside the girl. The girl was very pretty, fair and have nice boobs and wore a tight short low cut dress. Similar to what my gf was wearing. Quite distracting as I had to steal glances over to look at the girl's cleavage. :p

Halfway through the movie, the guy started to touch his gf. A lot of movement and could see the girl was enjoying. I got very turn on and start to touch my gf too. She fold her legs up on the seat so that i can finger her pussy. Gf was leaning against me.... with her ass facing them. Slowly and slowly... i roll my gf dress up... exposing part of her panty and ass. They noticed what we were doing and saw the guy staring at my gf ass. We continue and they also continue their hanky panky. The guy would sometimes slip his hands into his gf low cut dress to touch her boobs. (Maybe play with her nipple too :D) The girl would try to pull out his hands. They thought i never saw but i was watching. I swear i would have cum on the spot if my gf give me a hj. :p

Anyway it was a long movie and me and my gf were both wet and horny when the movie ended. I believe the other couple too. Wanted to bonk my gf at the cp stairs but too many people. Drove to tanjong pagar where there is a open cp. Very few cars and check no people. Strip her naked and bonk inside back seat with our windows down. When about to cum, pull her outside car fully naked and cum and faster run back into car.:D

escaflower
21-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Few nights ago, my new FB (a nurse) was giving me a blowjob while i was driving to jurong east dropping her off there... Its was ard 8pm++ and there were slightly more cars on the road too...

I totally had to focus on the driving while she doing the deed.. I aren't sure if any cars or motorists able to see what she did... but i also simply dont care much for i was getting damn good suction blowjob from her.. She was really deepthroat all the way in, and giving me a good suction... End up i just release all my armies into her mouth and she simply just swallow it like nothing.. She still proceed to sucks till last drop, not giving my little dragon a rest... One of the best suction blowjob i had in yr2014.

Luck4Me
21-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Enjoyed our last session in the cinema and mscp, so decided to try another place that both my gf and I eager to try long time ago.... Polytechnic ! lol... we knew that usually in the evening time, there shouldn't be many students around. Sneak into a girl toilet at top floor which got handicap facility. Once inside, we strip each other naked and started with BJ, hanky panky followed by bonking her in the cubicle. It make me even more excited when someone come in to use the toilet and my gf have to control so hard not to moan out by biting her lip.... I was damn lucky that day a female student entered the toilet to change her T-shirt. Maybe she thought no people, she change it outside the cubicle which I saw every thing from the tiny gap between the toilet door. My gf expression together with what I saw make me so high and I cum every thing in my gf wet pussy... :rolleyes:

ice7
21-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Any couples coming to mscp at punggol place blk 210 now?

hanky_panky
21-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Any couples coming to mscp at punggol place blk 210 now?

me staying punggol......so horny now...but no partner..sianz....

eric65
21-12-2014, 03:59 PM
droid, so when is your next action?:D

raykee
21-12-2014, 05:07 PM
tat day i drove ard grandstand there... got sport car rocking to hard... who huh?

anyway my new achievement is to stop by the side of the road at tampines industrial area and bang the gal.. a few tucks drove by but we jst continue haaaa these days the weather is damm good for outdoors

matthiaus
21-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Be careful of the industrial park near to Cisco Centre Jalan Afifi ner paya lebar n geylang. :eek: took a Chinese PRC near geylang n nego to have SIP. To our horror, PRC when we start our heat of the actions was quick to spot someone lurking behind a white van. And is a cop with a hand held camera.

ahkong
21-12-2014, 08:24 PM
What is SIP?

kohwj
21-12-2014, 08:27 PM
I believe it's sex in public

matthiaus
21-12-2014, 08:44 PM
Sex in public. Yes

matthiaus
21-12-2014, 09:03 PM
I quite a fan of sip.

1) Mount Faber with a Chinese FL who was going home after getting white card. She didn't want cash for transaction from Sichuan chengdu. Wanted to sight see Singapore. So doing a good humble host I drove her up Faber with back of my mind for some really good actions. Was like in deep action super sex up. BJ hj in oddly odd positions.

2) Met a skout Vietnam Chinese. 1989 one. Waitress by the name Anna working in Singapore. She no bf. so was quite easy to get her into action after some rounds of talk cock. Crime of scene Faber car park. Tao payoh public car park near the place where they pack vege earlier in the morning. Unlimited hj.

3) wechat sg Jean. Vietnam Chinese. PR. 1985. Runs a nail parlour at west area. Hubby a policeman their love relationship broken down hubby looks for china girl. She Dulanz want revenge so we have a common objective. East coast park BJ and hj until tak boleh tahan.. Wanted to strip her naked she refused. Adjourn to lavender hotel for bbbj and non stop fucking. Wanted to creampie her but she Dulanz. She says if like that no more 2nd time. But she allow cum on breast. And was a regular sex partner until wifey caught up with my actions w her

tongueworks
22-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Going to Thomson area with my Fb now. Any couple nearby?

Rata00
22-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Such a long time nv bonk in P.was with my Gf catching a show and after awhile we find it boring of the show because both our naughty hands kill"the nice show"end up we went to the back door of the exit..she squat down n give me a nice bj by using her "good tounge twisting "after a few min..hold her up and turn her around.. lift up her skirt ..put her G to the left side using my Thumb ..insert my "big thing in smooth and easy "...standing fuck doggy her for good 5min..wen coming,she turn around and suck everything into her mouth...Nice!!!

soulfinder78
24-12-2014, 08:00 AM
Yesterday night around 1am got a call from my ex-colleague D that she was feeling bored and wanted to go for a spin.

So fast forward and we met and decided to go and "catch some monkeys".

Showed her Droid posts and we decide to go to their regular spots but search without any findings. We also failed to find any "monkeys".

We end up stopping by the road side leading to Zoo which was pretty deserted at that time and start being "monkeys" ourselves. She was wearing a tiny shorts which I removed easily and found that she was wearing some auntie's panties which was a major turn off. :eek:

After some fingering exercise, she took off my pants and reached for my 2IC and starts licking it like a lollipop. While she's at the act, signalled to her to remove her top and saw her in this chilli red bra which made me immediately pull her up and insert my 2IC into her. As mine is a small car, I lead her outside the car and fuck her. Must be the excitement, I cummed within mins into her. We cleaned up and left a pair of happy 'monkeys".

:D

sebassixx
24-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Going to have some fun in car tonight at Around midnight after visiting gardens by the bay. Any couples interested in parking side by side pm me.

ni9htkidz
24-12-2014, 11:00 PM
My recent FB a nurse at SGH. Local very short with huge boob. Stay near SGH. Fucking horny. Did her at York Hill areas twice. SUPER WET. In and out have those wet wet sound making from her pussy.

ice7
25-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Opening my windows n curtain now...210b punggol place...fucking my wife now...

sonic6709
25-12-2014, 11:22 AM

Too late Bro juz wake up lol

ajlover
25-12-2014, 05:31 PM
last nite was most happening... 2 rounds with 2 FBs in public

had dinner with one of them and she came as agreed without panty... can see she very uncomfortable as she is wet while walking. Half way down escalator i slip my hand under her dress... oh mine.. fucking wet :D
She is shocked and I tried to assured her no one ard... (first time she left home without panty... )

As walk over to my car, decided to wash my cock with mineral water so that she can suck later. open up the boot cover and I walked to the back, pull out my hard cock and wash, then ask her to kneel down and bj first... she give me a :eek: look.. in the open carpark? she asked.. ok lah.. no one ard.. so late liao
she look see look see and saw it is empty, she quickly kneel down and give me a bj... after some mins, she said want me to fuck her... decided to drive over to dempsey, go round and round before finding a dark spot at the corner. Had a quickie with the cap on... cum within mins since we are both naked in the car... if got cops.. then gone fuck... tml can appear in newspaper liao.

On the way sending her home, 2nd FB texted saying she is horny.. want me to fuck her... siao liao lah... I just finished 1 rd.. how to tahan another one...
but since she so horny, I must help right... :D

Speed down to pick her within 30mins, brought her to punggol end carpark.. hehe.. empty again... quickly kiss and put my cock in... she told me dun cum till she cum... haha.. she didnt know I just had 1 rd.. no problem to tahan long... had a good fuck for 20mins... any bro saw a shaking van at punggol end carpark? heheh.. thats me lah...

First time I had 2 rds within 1hr with 2 FBs... :D

Ashyboy
25-12-2014, 05:38 PM
bro u r a f damn lucky guy sia...

retsmas
26-12-2014, 12:33 AM
1. Fj at Top floor of mscp
2. Bj at gardens n parks
3. Fj at Beach
4. Fj n multiple bjs at staircase
5. masterbate in office

sony2002
28-12-2014, 12:24 AM

Night time easier to watch leh

In the day, it will be difficult to see the inside of a house

Volibear
28-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Sounds okay..lol

Nough
28-12-2014, 04:06 AM
By chance a bro drive a grey mecerdez with P-plate at open carpark in between 2 hdb blks around 10-15mins ago? Park at the outest lot. Driver wearing a sleeveless shirt.. the girl had her hair tied if im not wrong...

ice7
28-12-2014, 07:01 AM

Might be having in a short while....do come n watch from 210c

jammer074
28-12-2014, 12:34 PM
TE=ice7;12369275]Might be having in a short while....do come n watch from 210c[/QUOTE]

Miss the boat again...so near yet always miss the chance...

meodows92
28-12-2014, 12:42 PM
1. Fj at Top floor of mscp
2. Bj at gardens n parks
3. Fj at Beach
4. Fj n multiple bjs at staircase
5. masterbate in office

Yes, any location and place to share.

retsmas
28-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Yes, any location and place to share.

1. Book tickets for the worst show at the less popular timing. Eg. Weekdays at 10am. Go to the back roll seats n ask ur partner to give a bj, cim and swallow lor..
2. Find one heavy rainy night drive out to a big open car park eg.. kallang area. U can try whatever u wan in ur car... no peeping tom or olice will disturb.
3. As one bro suggested, drive to new mscp ..eg punggol... drive to the very top floor in the middle of the night.

mark9929
28-12-2014, 03:22 PM
FJ in condo toilets at night. very scary cause of security guards patrolling sometimes. :p

twinchrome
29-12-2014, 11:51 AM
FYI boys... all CINEMAs have infra red security cameras.

they CAN see you... unless u dun mind being seen la.

ice7
30-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Might be having in a short while....do come n watch from 210c

Action juz begin now...

Summerhillt
30-12-2014, 01:53 AM
Action juz begin now...

WAA brother now cannot sia ! Working tomorrow !! Please do it soon again

sony2002
30-12-2014, 02:13 AM
:pAction juz begin now...

for how long ar? i need some time to reach leh

hanky_panky
30-12-2014, 03:03 AM
Action juz begin now...

action still on????

ice7
30-12-2014, 03:10 AM

for how long ar? i need some time to reach leh

My wife already reach her orgasm 5 times...

tongueworks
30-12-2014, 03:20 AM
ask her slowly blow lor

tayahboy
30-12-2014, 07:02 AM
I asked my FB that what happens if one day while we are fucking at the CP and a car parked beside us inside also fucking.... Guess what's her reply? I was shocked...... I say you not paiseh to get seen meh? She say see see lot.... fuck together lor.....:eek:
Maybe can plan with some bros here side by side car fuck :D

bro,
I think nothing much will happen haha..

I was fucking with my fb once in a cp, noticed the car parked beside us (window super dark but behind lights gave it away) I saw a slim figure riding and the car is shaking like ours.
after that saw the couple climbed to the front seats and drove off.

greddy88
30-12-2014, 02:24 PM
bro,
I think nothing much will happen haha..

I was fucking with my fb once in a cp, noticed the car parked beside us (window super dark but behind lights gave it away) I saw a slim figure riding and the car is shaking like ours.
after that saw the couple climbed to the front seats and drove off.

Once we had this situation. Both cars shaking and halfway the other car door opened and the lady came out, knocked on my door.
I wound down my window and the lady actually asked if we wanna swap partners.

She was quite good looking but my FB wasn't comfortable so we had to turn her down politely... Then carried on in our own cars ;)

Splitter100
30-12-2014, 11:34 PM
any action outside on this cold windy night?
:D:D:D

Summerhillt
31-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Anybros WANNA swing side by side and maybe swap ??

letery
01-01-2015, 08:42 PM
There was once i brought my gf to HDB staircase landing (2 storey apartments), got horny and rubba rubba her. She said cant tahan and want my cock inside her pussy. How to tahan? Fast hand fast leg got in doggy position (this position is easiest because of the elevated staircase) and proceeded with entry. During the process kept hearing people walking pass so had to stop and act like nothing happen, and then continue again.

Hahaha was really an exciting experience. Another good place will be handicapped toilets in the higher floors.

Desires
01-01-2015, 10:10 PM
That one time before I graduated from poly - was leaving school with my girlfriend around 10 in the evening when I pulled her to one of the staircase landings and decided to have a quick one before heading home. Damn, it was during the exam period and the building where I was sounded pretty quiet and dark and so we were on to a good time with her jerking and blowing me off. All was good and I was on the verge of cumming when we heard someone climbing up the stairs and then pass by us to get to the next floor. Fuck! Could you image how i came unceremoniously onto the wall as I quickly turned to face the wall with my pants up but unzipped? :mad::(

maui_boy
01-01-2015, 11:08 PM
I did a fast one in my classroom....

Jtjan
15-01-2015, 09:43 PM
What happened to this brilliant thread?
Almost 2 weeks no one fuck in public??

Lemme share something then.

Met a PRC whom i got to know via wechat.
Before meeting, we never ever talked dirty. And can tell from the one photo she posted that she is not young. Late twenties to early 30s and in fact look somewhat older. And her complexion quite dark.

Didnt think much. Was bored so went ahead to ask her out. Saw her and yes, I was right abt her looks. But then she is quite slender, abt 1.65m and hmmm nice boobs. Looks firm and pert!

Well, brought her around to some nice hawker food, she was impressed with my choices and she kept repeating that she really liked everything i chose. Then i decided to go to Star Vista... the mall next to Bouna Vista MRT.

Sensing she is kind of warming up to me, I started to get touchy feely over dessert. Sharing a dessert, touched her hand, held them, arms around shoulders, waist... she is kind of shy but not resistant to my advances. So i decided to escalate my moves and try to look for a spot to maybe go further.

Took the lift up to the level of the theatre. I havent been there before but it looks like the back of the box office. Nicely furnished with a sofa even. Jackpot. (Later i realised the various rooms here are used for performers to rest or rehearse or something).

Got her to sit beside me on the sofa. Arms around her, her head resting on my chest. Talking like lovers. Then i tilt her chin towards me and started frenching her. She gladly took my tongue in and we spoke french for quite some time. This conservative looking gal is letting me have my way with her. Lucky me.

Started to move my hands over her boobs. Nice handful and quite firm. Great. I am a boobs lover. She was quite enjoying but wary that people will walk past. We are not in any room btw. The sofa is along the sunken part of the corridor.

Before we sat down, I was actually looking for handicap toilet. But i notice a room with 2 single seater sofa and the sign on the door says Nursing Room!

My cock was hard and I wanted to suckle on her firm breasts so I was thinking why not go to the Nursing Room and she can feed her milk jugs to me!!! Hahaha...

So I stopped the kissing. Stood up and held her hand and guide her into the Nursing Room. She didnt know what the room is for but just followed.

The great thing about this room is, it really is quite big and comfy. Comfortably furnished with 2 single-seater sofa with a small coffee table in the middle and enough space to push a stroller into the room as well. Carpeted, well-lit and white painted walls. And the great thing is the door. It is a wooden door painted white and it can be locked from the inside and there is no window on the door for people outside to look in! Totally private.

Once inside, i started passionately kissing her. Frenching, licking her ears, down her neck. Hands on her boobs over her blouse then i snuck my hands under her blouse and her bra. Now my hands are directly cupping her boobs and erected nipple. She was moaning and enjoying everything that I was doing.

When I tried to take off her blouse, she kept refusing, saying 不可以. I shifted my focus and moved my hands down south under her skirt and boy was she WET! I can feel her wetness even through her panties. I can feel she wants me but somehow she kept pushing me away at the crucial moments.

Finally she could not take it and asked me to switch off the lights. Oh she rejects me because she is shy! So I stood up, turn off the lights and returned my attention onto her eager body.

Though I prefer the lights on, doing it in this very public yet private space is still very much exciting. This obviously horny lady with firm boobs and erected nipples who has soaked through her panties, became an unleashed animal with the lights off. She was moaning, kissing, stripping herself and grabbing my head towards her breasts as I eagerly suckle her nipples.

We quickly stripped each other completely naked. Both my hands were kneading her breasts while I suck on her erected nipples, twirling my tongue on them. And she is busy stroking my hard cock. Then I used my right hand to rub around the outside of her vagina and she was wet all around! Stuck my finger in and she was so wet but so tight!

I asked her if she wants me inside and she nodded profusely. I swiftly grabbed my condom, tore the package and roll the condom onto my cock. Then i hugged her, kissed her while i twirl my cock around the outside of her vagina. She kept trying to grab my cock and pull it into her, at the same time, saying "给我! 给我!" (Give me! Give me!) I didnt disappoint and I stuff my cock hard into her. She screamed in ecstasy and held me tightly.

I was stroking in and out, hard and fast! Pumping her to my heart's content. Her moans, the wetness, the darkness all made me real horny... i kept pumping her and this seemingly conservative lady took me in no matter how hard I ram myself into her. As I sensed she is going to cum, I pumped even harder as my own orgasm is also building. Finally, she let out a final scream of ecstasy, and sucked my nipples at the same time! That brought me over the top and I came hard into the condom!

We lie both satisfied and spent.
What an exciting first date outdoor sex!

starbucks
15-01-2015, 10:41 PM
wow. i like your sharing. bro you mean there isnt anyone near the nursing room at starvista? i always thought that area is very crowded esp at night. very courageous of you!

Jtjan
16-01-2015, 08:21 AM
wow. i like your sharing. bro you mean there isnt anyone near the nursing room at starvista? i always thought that area is very crowded esp at night. very courageous of you!

That is the fun part, isnt it?
i tried returning to the same place for more fun, 2 or 3 more times but it is always crowded. So i guess that was my lucky day.

ah rat
16-01-2015, 10:11 AM
That is the fun part, isnt it?
i tried returning to the same place for more fun, 2 or 3 more times but it is always crowded. So i guess that was my lucky day.

Bro,did u take any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p

Jtjan
16-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Bro,did u take any pixs of her neh neh & pussy :p

Wah cannot la... she was my FB but she not so open to allow photo taking during sex.

kohwj
16-01-2015, 11:30 AM
should check out the milf willing to do outdoor quickies near her workplace. might catch her doing a quickie one day. she does them at a staircase.

Jtjan
16-01-2015, 11:52 AM
should check out the milf willing to do outdoor quickies near her workplace. might catch her doing a quickie one day. she does them at a staircase.

Bro kohwj
which milf u talking abt? Care to enlighten us?

kohwj
16-01-2015, 11:56 AM
you can find her on wechat. works at city hall. usually she should be easy to find there. pm me for more info.

kohwj
16-01-2015, 01:49 PM
just shared the milfs wechat id with a few bros. just to be clear, her id is not searchable. you can look for her in the people nearby function at city hall.

ol'coyote
16-01-2015, 02:11 PM
just shared the milfs wechat id with a few bros. just to be clear, her id is not searchable. you can look for her in the people nearby function at city hall.

interesting...can share her wechat id ?...

kohwj
16-01-2015, 04:57 PM
shared the milfs id with a few more bros. good luck to all the bros. share a FR if you do manage to up her. btw, its a free fuck. no need money.

Jtjan
16-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Anyone managed to find her?
Btw pls continue to share your outdoor adventures fellow bros!

Giansex
16-01-2015, 07:15 PM
I tried to add her but no response

kohwj
17-01-2015, 12:46 AM
see luck one. she usually will add bros with a nice body or gym. im giving out her contact to bros with a reputation here. they seem more reliable. im not asking anything in return. just enjoy. cheers.

jasmineltr
17-01-2015, 01:52 AM
I've done this a few times with my boyfriend. In school, in a condo toilet... it's kind of hot but after you're finished you remember the environment you're and GOSH!

JeremyOrgen
17-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Dear bro kohwj,

mind to share this milf wechat with me too? :)

Many thanks in advance.

Jtjan
17-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Back to the topic...

Anyone had sex in their office before?

dark^jedi
18-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Can i have her wechat id too please? Thanks!