PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

konichiwawa
18-06-2017, 12:16 AM
I've got this encounter with a girl I met in the club, consider it fwb. We would often meet late nights as both of us are attached but somehow into one another.

One night we were at some reservoir area taking a stroll and basically we were teasing one another throughout. It was getting a little too late and so I decided to send her home (or so I thought). We walked towards my car in a close to empty car park. The moment we got into the car, she gave me a blowjob. Things escalated very quickly and we proceeded to the rear seats and I fucked her silly. There were people riding their e-scooters around and I'm pretty sure they knew exactly what was going on inside with her legs raised so high over my shoulders. I got her to rode me as well and she was brilliant.

Too bad things have to come to an end due to a major fuck up and that is a story for another time.

The car must be shaking quite a lot :D

Max77
18-06-2017, 08:43 AM
We r normal friends. Went to club with loud music. Kena put aeroplane by a few others so left two of us. She tell me her office tales and I told her mine. She started weeping, probably due to the alcohol as well. We started petting and kissing. She unzipped me and started carressing my didi. Think she very long didnt have it alrdy. She pulled down her panties a little and tried inserting my didi into her pussy. It went in.

After a while I feel cant do much so I ask to switch position. She sit down, legs apart, she guide my didi in again. I love the loud music really. She says its safe to shoot inside dont worry. She helped me clean up. I sent her home. We didnt say more than 3 sentences along the way. She pecked me on the cheek and hurried thru the gate.

I had a very gd sleep that night. Still cant believe it till now.

She got bf...

zl1983
18-06-2017, 09:44 PM
tks for sharing

bridgez
18-06-2017, 10:15 PM
We r normal friends. Went to club with loud music. Kena put aeroplane by a few others so left two of us. She tell me her office tales and I told her mine. She started weeping, probably due to the alcohol as well. We started petting and kissing. She unzipped me and started carressing my didi. Think she very long didnt have it alrdy. She pulled down her panties a little and tried inserting my didi into her pussy. It went in.

After a while I feel cant do much so I ask to switch position. She sit down, legs apart, she guide my didi in again. I love the loud music really. She says its safe to shoot inside dont worry. She helped me clean up. I sent her home. We didnt say more than 3 sentences along the way. She pecked me on the cheek and hurried thru the gate.

I had a very gd sleep that night. Still cant believe it till now.

She got bf...

Nice share. Did that happen at the club?

blastit
20-06-2017, 06:01 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/3142upx.jpg

Fucking in a public toilet

captainofthewin
20-06-2017, 09:32 PM

nice! got more to share? :D

Invincible2004
20-06-2017, 11:01 PM

Nice one!! :)

ms_74
21-06-2017, 04:04 PM
good pic bro

zl1983
21-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Tks for sharing

matey1982
21-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Here to share my experience

1) Poly days - had a gf, face CMI but body awesome. During "honeymoon" she went all out to please me. HJ right outside HDB hub in the middle of the night a few times. (those days have lesser CCTV around). Suck her tits and fuck her mouth at those stone benches around.
Also had a BJ from her right outside her place corridor and CIM.

2) Army days - gf was a virgin. Naive also. Always went to her place and slept in the living room together as her place was small and crowded. Regularly fucked her under the blanket and trying to be discreet but eventually always escalate to full sex. Always CIM to be "discreet"

Start to coax her to try going outdoors. Took her to Mt Faber and fuck her mouth and video her. Regularly jerk off in camp to her videos.

Highlight was one day after quarrel she went drinking/clubbing, end up she call me drunk and crying bla bla sob sob so I went to pick her up. Was wearing my sleeping clothes as quite late already. Once reach, Act unhappy but actually secretly planning to fuck her. Brought her to somewhere quiet to "talk". Follow by heavy mouth fucking and car sex in her slutty "clubbing" dress. Keep imagining I picked up some slut from club to fuck. Even cum on her dress after. Definitely made her give me some guilt fuck because she agree to all my request of snapping photos and videos in the car.

3) work - next gf was not sexually accommodating and boring. No bj, cum dirty, not so high drive etc. End up had an affair with a colleague going through rough time in her marriage. Brought her out to ECP many times. Made her Bbbj me a lot. Was a brown sugar so, very accommodating and open minded. In return, I would fuck her during work hours at nearby building toilet. Never one to waste cum, always CIM or CIP her by her own request. Sometimes see her Husband come find her or pick her up then feel guilty. After awhile I stopped because it was very messy and almost affecting my personal and work life.

Some girls are actually opened to the idea of outdoor/sponteneous sex but concerned about hygeiene. So sometimes good to show them you are quite particular about cleanliness e.g. Don't dig your nose in car then after that ask if can finger fuck them. That's like a girl just finish eating meepok but never rinse mouth and offer you a BJ.

Nice one bro!

Sidurdsson
21-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Very interesting outdoor encounters! Thanks all for sharing :)

CarWash
21-06-2017, 10:25 PM

Nice share bro :)

ms_74
22-06-2017, 02:24 PM
nice bro! :o

LiverBird8
14-07-2017, 02:32 PM
Just saw this at J8 open carpark staircase. Maybe the bro can share his story with us.

sexcision
14-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Just saw this at J8 open carpark staircase. Maybe the bro can share his story with us.

Hahaha, most prob. Got caught in the act and ran without proper dressing. Damn exciting

KnightShop
14-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Hahaha, most prob. Got caught in the act and ran without proper dressing. Damn exciting

Very likely hahahaa :D

HardCap
14-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Nice public adventures, thanks sharing!!

35cents
15-07-2017, 12:11 AM
something happened......I wonder what??

morelia
15-07-2017, 02:20 AM
I would like to share my experience with my gfs and flings .

1st- We met at our poly. I chased her like crazy and over the moon when she said yes to being my gf. Our first date, nothing happen. Still innocent. Lol. On our 2nd date, after dinner, we bought movie tickets to watch Avengers. Midway through the movie, she touched my hard cock and took it out to play with it. She then turned her head to see around, and she gave an awesome bj. I came in her mouth. She didnt swallow and so she spit it out onto the ground. Movie theatre was half full.

2nd- I went out with a colleague of mine for a date. After date and everything, I decided to send her home in my Honda civic car. While driving, I teased her near her vagina and she got wet and turned on. She the. Proceeded to play with my cock and gave me a bj while driving. This happened at West Coast Highway ( near vivo). So i became so horny and stopped my car somewhere at West Coast Park and had sex with her at the back seat. We did 3 positions and it was the best sex ever.

Vectors
15-07-2017, 02:52 AM

Very true indeed

Dolberg
15-07-2017, 12:57 PM
I would like to share my experience with my gfs and flings .

1st- We met at our poly. I chased her like crazy and over the moon when she said yes to being my gf. Our first date, nothing happen. Still innocent. Lol. On our 2nd date, after dinner, we bought movie tickets to watch Avengers. Midway through the movie, she touched my hard cock and took it out to play with it. She then turned her head to see around, and she gave an awesome bj. I came in her mouth. She didnt swallow and so she spit it out onto the ground. Movie theatre was half full.

2nd- I went out with a colleague of mine for a date. After date and everything, I decided to send her home in my Honda civic car. While driving, I teased her near her vagina and she got wet and turned on. She the. Proceeded to play with my cock and gave me a bj while driving. This happened at West Coast Highway ( near vivo). So i became so horny and stopped my car somewhere at West Coast Park and had sex with her at the back seat. We did 3 positions and it was the best sex ever.

Nice share bro! ;)

zl1983
15-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Tks for sharing

hailang
15-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Very nice stories here :)

lancelim
26-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Recently got to know a new Pinay neighbour and saw her few times early morning at the park. One morning the rain came suddenly and we rushed to seek shelter at a nearby shelter with toilet. Since the rain was so heavy, I tried my luck asking if she want to go in the handicap toilet to keep dry. She got my hint and we started to tease other aggressively. Pulled down her shorts and panty and bonked her in standing doggy while I kept her bra on. Came loads on her face hard with my cum dripping down her boobs and bra. Kept myself really dry that morning :)

lobangkingz
26-07-2017, 08:41 AM
I saw a few times on weekdays early afternoon a secondary school couple sneaking into the handicap toilet at a park @ yishun near Safra.

Fusedballs
26-07-2017, 09:36 AM
I did in in my car years back with a girl I knew for a few day near seletar.

lancelim
26-07-2017, 11:17 AM
I saw a few times on weekdays early afternoon a secondary school couple sneaking into the handicap toilet at a park @ yishun near Safra.

So happening these days... Last time can only have petting in school store...

cubert
26-07-2017, 12:20 PM

Ok lah, better than nothing haha :)

wantanbeehoon
26-07-2017, 12:26 PM

Very true bro, times have changed :)

k3lvin123
26-07-2017, 02:08 PM

I dunno but i heard of a friend's friend and the gf makeout at J8 but due to suddenly got people they just ran. Maybe scare kana sue until pants drop so now they ran panties drop

zl1983
27-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Lol.. tks for e info

lobangkingz
27-07-2017, 09:23 AM

Ya, very happening. The guy looks like a malay guy and the lady is chinese. They always appear around the same time after school a few times a week cos their school is nearby. They will loiter around and when the coast is clear, quickly sneak into the handicap toilet. I caught them a few times coming out of the toilet together and also heard it from those uncles who are there daily for their exercises. Hehe..

geckoSG
27-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Lobangkingz, waiting for some sneak videos from U. Lolz

BTech
27-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Ya, very happening. The guy looks like a malay guy and the lady is chinese. They always appear around the same time after school a few times a week cos their school is nearby. They will loiter around and when the coast is clear, quickly sneak into the handicap toilet. I caught them a few times coming out of the toilet together and also heard it from those uncles who are there daily for their exercises. Hehe..

Please. Share exact. Location. N I will go monitor

eagerness
27-07-2017, 12:34 PM

Haha very nice :)

kass
27-07-2017, 05:19 PM
I second bro BTech. On behalf of nparks, PUB and NEA, I will help to monitor the situation and keep things under control :D

zl1983
28-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Lol... tks for sharing.

lobangkingz
28-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Lobangkingz, waiting for some sneak videos from U. Lolz

Lolz, not into that bro. :)

reading
29-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Lolz, not into that bro. :)

return +9, thanks :D

KopiXiuDai
29-07-2017, 12:39 PM
I second bro BTech. On behalf of nparks, PUB and NEA, I will help to monitor the situation and keep things under control :D

Fully agreed. These places need to be kept under control :)

ms_74
29-07-2017, 01:18 PM
nice thread...thanks guys!

zl1983
29-07-2017, 08:18 PM
lolx.. tks for sharing

fatalfacts
30-07-2017, 05:30 PM
Meeting my FB for a supper and then send her home. When we reached fernvales where she stayed. She told me that she suddenly very horny and want sex. I'm too lazy to drive her to hotel and then drove to her nearby fernvales multistorey carpark.

I purposely drive to the highest storey and then both of us went to the back seats. Half way of the sex, I saw a family walking towards my car. Me and her quickly bend down and hide behind the front seats. They walked pas and I realized that each floor is linked to the every storey of the HDB block....then we felt not safe and then sent her home.

SIAN......

quenn
30-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Meeting my FB for a supper and then send her home. When we reached fernvales where she stayed. She told me that she suddenly very horny and want sex. I'm too lazy to drive her to hotel and then drove to her nearby fernvales multistorey carpark.

I purposely drive to the highest storey and then both of us went to the back seats. Half way of the sex, I saw a family walking towards my car. Me and her quickly bend down and hide behind the front seats. They walked pas and I realized that each floor is linked to the every storey of the HDB block....then we felt not safe and then sent her home.

SIAN......

Yalor, should have checked before bonking

taureanwoman08
01-08-2017, 05:50 PM
I was spied upon long ago in Jurong Hill when I was with my ex in his car. We were humping away and just when both of us cummed, a torch light was shone into our car. I screamed and screamed and my ex covered me with his body. Then I grabbed my clothes and he quickly put on his. He then wanted to go out and confront the person. We were both in the backseat. I kept telling him not to go out as I was afraid. Didn't know how many people were outside. But he was very brave. He grabbed the car steel Steering wheel lock and went out. He told me to lock the car. The person(s) had run off. He went around and I heard him shouting for the person to come back. Later my ex came back and we went off. I was traumatised and refused to have sex with him in the car in public places for a long time.

I felt very shameful. The person must have watched for a long time and enjoyed himself before he decided to shine the torch on us.

kunst
01-08-2017, 06:57 PM
I was spied upon long ago in Jurong Hill when I was with my ex in his car. We were humping away and just when both of us cummed, a torch light was shone into our car. I screamed and screamed and my ex covered me with his body. Then I grabbed my clothes and he quickly put on his. He then wanted to go out and confront the person. We were both in the backseat. I kept telling him not to go out as I was afraid. Didn't know how many people were outside. But he was very brave. He grabbed the car steel Steering wheel lock and went out. He told me to lock the car. The person(s) had run off. He went around and I heard him shouting for the person to come back. Later my ex came back and we went off. I was traumatised and refused to have sex with him in the car in public places for a long time.

I felt very shameful. The person must have watched for a long time and enjoyed himself before he decided to shine the torch on us.

Before he shine the torch, too dark lah dun think he can see much

Barbedwire5
01-08-2017, 07:32 PM
I was spied upon long ago in Jurong Hill when I was with my ex in his car. We were humping away and just when both of us cummed, a torch light was shone into our car. I screamed and screamed and my ex covered me with his body. Then I grabbed m quickly put on his. He then wanted to go out and confront the person. We were both in the backseat. I kept telling him not to go afraid. Didn't know how many people were outside. But he was very brave. He grabbed the car steel Steering wheel lock and went out. He told me to lock the car. The off. He went around and I heard him shouting for the k and we went off. .

Lucky you nvr record or yr son could be watching and jerking off.

zl1983
02-08-2017, 09:23 AM

Had a similar exp many yrs ago w my ex oso. Diff plc thou but still ard e same area. Mine at cp outside chinese garden

licker69
02-08-2017, 12:53 PM
is this for real? hehe so nice
pinay is horny sluts though

Recently got to know a new Pinay neighbour and saw her few times early morning at the park. One morning the rain came suddenly and we rushed to seek shelter at a nearby shelter with toilet. Since the rain was so heavy, I tried my luck asking if she want to go in the handicap toilet to keep dry. She got my hint and we started to tease other aggressively. Pulled down her shorts and panty and bonked her in standing doggy while I kept her bra on. Came loads on her face hard with my cum dripping down her boobs and bra. Kept myself really dry that morning :)

Eminent
02-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks all for sharing :)

lausiong
03-08-2017, 06:30 AM
Location : old upper Thomson road near area known as "esses -Ss" and "devil's bend".
When?: late 70s to 80s. 8pm onwards.
This stretch had streetlamps sited at long intervals. They were of the blue white type so not very bright.
Would go after dinner and join the after dinner crowd for "dessert".
Cars would be parked on the side of the road. One could tell there was action by the fogged windscreens and newspapers plastered on windows and windscreens.
Of course lots of crumpled tissue on the ground. Some doors would be open for much needed cooling after the hot and steamy activity.
Occasionally would see silhouette of woman on top position through the fogged windscreens.
There was safety in numbers and patrolling police cars also gave a sense of security.
Unfortunately after a serious accident in the 00s where a young life was lost antifog streetlamps at frequent intervals and speed humps were placed so another site bit the dust. Ahhh....memories.

madamemoth
03-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Location : old upper Thomson road near area known as "esses -Ss" and "devil's bend".
This stretch had streetlamps sited at long intervals. They were of the blue white type so not very bright.
Cars would be parked on the side of the road. One could tell there was action by the fogged windscreens and newspapers plastered on windows and windscreens.
Of course lots of crumpled tissue on the ground. Some doors would be open for much needed cooling after the hot and steamy activity.
Occasionally would see silhouette of woman on top position through the fogged windscreens.
There was safety in numbers and patrolling police cars also gave a sense of security.
Unfortunately after a serious accident in the 00s where a young life was lost antifog streetlamps at frequent intervals and speed humps were placed so another site bit the dust. Ahhh....memories.

No Banglas peeping during those days :D

atomsgame
03-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Used to fuck my girl in Yishun Stadium, Bik 826, Neighbourhood Park next to Blk 810 and Yishun Town Park. Yishun Stadium is best, quiet and can make a lot of noise during fucking especially the constant hum of slamming the wet pussy with a hard dick.

VictoriaNguyen
03-08-2017, 01:32 PM
No Banglas peeping during those days :D

Very true bro:)

zl1983
03-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Used to fuck my girl in Yishun Stadium, Bik 826, Neighbourhood Park next to Blk 810 and Yishun Town Park. Yishun Stadium is best, quiet and can make a lot of noise during fucking especially the constant hum of slamming the wet pussy with a hard dick.

No cctv in sight?

6poa
03-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Thanks for sharing outdoor stories :D

atomsgame
03-08-2017, 01:55 PM
No cctv in sight?

None. If have, me and my girl will be the stars of that recording...haha...

zl1983
03-08-2017, 02:35 PM
None. If have, me and my girl will be the stars of that recording...haha...

Oh bro.. i juz saw e key words "used to".. hw long was that ago?
Think in today's time, it might nt b possible anymore.

atomsgame
03-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Oh bro.. i juz saw e key words "used to".. hw long was that ago?
Think in today's time, it might nt b possible anymore.

Stadium is no go anymore, with gate changed.
The parks are just as good.

Anyway, the thrill is to get away with fucking in the open, and always ready to be caught. :D;):p

Spederman
03-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Sentosa! After 12, near the carpark before tanjong beach.

The beach is most of the time empty.
Did once on the beach, fully in the nude.
Under the stars and moon, most romantic and thrilling sex ever!

korokay
03-08-2017, 10:33 PM
Usually go kent ridge park carpark with my colleague after dinner. Quite a lot of cars there though but all doing the same thing haha. Usually have a really good time with my colleague in the backseat of my car at the carpark. Next day go to work we always look at each other sheepishly cos we knew what we did tgt the night before.

Bonking in public is just very thrilling.

dvilla
03-08-2017, 10:59 PM
nice sharing

Frenchies
03-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Sentosa! After 12, near the carpark before tanjong beach.

The beach is most of the time empty.
Did once on the beach, fully in the nude.
Under the stars and moon, most romantic and thrilling sex ever!

Agree, that's very thrilling! :)

NastyThaiboy
04-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Used to bring my fb ex colleague to fort canning at night for bonking, damn exciting to do it outdoor.

zl1983
04-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Tks for sharing

TowkayHoSeh
04-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Great sharing, thanks!

diputs1269
05-08-2017, 02:09 AM
Thanks for sharing all the thrilling outdoor sexperiences.

upthoseskirts
06-08-2017, 11:00 AM
To the bro who was at kent ridge last night and had their session interrupted, please stay safe ;)

VRossi1980
06-08-2017, 11:09 AM

Blk 826 I tried before many years, quiet block. Remembered it was with a local chinese fl who stayed around that area that does outdoor.

misolathic
06-08-2017, 01:01 PM
To the bro who was at kent ridge last night and had their session interrupted, please stay safe ;)

Did you interrupt them? What happened?

korokay
07-08-2017, 12:45 AM
Ya man what happened? I used to go there v often to the csrpark for my hanky panky with my fb...

Bicouple
07-08-2017, 12:57 AM
We had done it in Changi the BBQ pit near the cargo complex .
My Wife was totally naked and being fucked by 2 trannys on the pit table .
I then sucked and finished for them.

zl1983
07-08-2017, 01:06 AM
care to share wat happened pls?

upthoseskirts
07-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Drove past and saw police taking details..

phelps
07-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Let me share one of my experience with my ex Gf also

She was from Myanmar, we hit off within 2 month.

I got my 1st bbbj n cim in rented car in open Carpark at 10plus near HDB.

Left the engine running cold at 21. We went to back for kissing and hugging,

Squeezing her small A boobs.

The surprise moment was that she went down and unzipped my pant, and sucked my didi for me instantly.

That was good enjoying moment.

I never expected Myanmar Gal can give such a good BBBJ.

I told her I was cumming, she paced her BBBJ faster and deeper., and Cum into her small wet mouth.

We had a good clean up before I sent her home after that.

This is just the begining. We have few more similar sessions before we broke up.

All she do is BBBJ and cum in mouth for me in the rental car.

I prefer having sex her in hotel ( yes. we did have sex a few times)

99redballoons
07-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Let me share one of my experience with my ex Gf also

She was from Myanmar, we hit off within 2 month.

I got my 1st bbbj n cim in rented car in open Carpark at 10plus near HDB.

Left the engine running cold at 21. We went to back for kissing and hugging,

Squeezing her small A boobs.

The surprise moment was that she went down and unzipped my pant, and sucked my didi for me instantly.

That was good enjoying moment.

I never expected Myanmar Gal can give such a good BBBJ.

I told her I was cumming, she paced her BBBJ faster and deeper., and Cum into her small wet mouth.

We had a good clean up before I sent her home after that.

This is just the begining. We have few more similar sessions before we broke up.

All she do is BBBJ and cum in mouth for me in the rental car.

I prefer having sex her in hotel ( yes. we did have sex a few times)

Thanx for sharing

zl1983
07-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Tks for sharing

Batshuayi
07-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Interesting share, thanks

upthoseskirts
08-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Anyone in the east planning to have some outdoor fun after 10? :D

KCSpider
08-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Drove past and saw police taking details..

Well that escalated

wifiphone7s
08-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Nice sharing of outdoor stories :)

09-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Used to be a good place to have fun. Went there quite a few times with the ex. But now they have install more street lamps n chain up certain sections of the road that makes it impractical to have fun there anymore.

zackiro3979
09-08-2017, 09:54 AM
Last week I went jurong hill with my pinay FB in the morning.

We went up the top tower and fucked like crazy, missionary then doggie then she rode me like crazy...

then i came all over the place.

shiok!

zl1983
09-08-2017, 10:48 AM
tks for sharing

terryhehe
09-08-2017, 11:08 AM
There's a landed area in sembawang with all other country name road.

The place is damn ulu, light also limited.

I drove my ex there, we were humpping half way in car backseat, suddenly realize got a car stop some distance in front of us.
I was looking at it, then I realize it high beam my car twice swiftly. Fucking Cb.

Next thing I realized it's a fucking police car!! And it's moving really slowly towards us.
We Faster wear every outter layer clothes, ex didnt have chance to wear her pantie and bra.

We jump to front seat and drive away since the police like no signal to investigate further.

RojanaMamba
09-08-2017, 12:16 PM

I drove my ex there, we were humpping half way in car backseat, suddenly realize got a car stop some distance in front of us.
I was looking at it, then I realize it high beam my car twice swiftly. Fucking Cb.

Next thing I realized it's a fucking police car!! And it's moving really slowly towards us.
We Faster wear every outter layer clothes, ex didnt have chance to wear her pantie and bra.

We jump to front seat and drive away since the police like no signal to investigate further.

At least they gave you time to wear your clothes :D

bochapsing
09-08-2017, 05:36 PM

drove my wife, then gf, there many years ago... parked along the road, started kissing and hands all over her, luckily our clothes were still intact, mostly..
in the mist of action, suddenly a police car quietly pulled beside us. i noticed it only when i lifted my head up for some fresh air after burying myself in her chests...
they didn't question us, just asked us to go... so i quickly put on my glasses and drove off...

MsNaNaLim
09-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Where: Lower Peirce Reservoir park
How: on flat conrete benches at the shelter overlooking Mandai lake. Did it in the open missionary so I was enjoying the scenery of the night sky with nice branches framing the view. FB had to light a cigarette to keep mosquitoes and ants away. We chose to do it there because our initial choice of doing it on the grass under the tree wasn't too appealing to him hahaha. Did it a few times there, place was usually empty. The feeling of doing it in such open area was liberally superb. Dislike their carpark as there are too many cars and our vehicle was noticeably shaking and i think people slow down. Since my legs were in the air.

Where: MacRitchie reservoir
How: Did it at the shelter but had to clamp my mouth shut with my hand while I was being ram hard as there are people some short distance away. I kept slithering off the seat as the force was too strong and FB got to keep pulling me back. Eventually we stopped because we saw a police car parking and once they walk closer, they can probably see us. Left thr place and finished him off with bbbj.

Where: Bt Panjang park
How: on the wooden bench at about 9pm so the night was still very early. Had a quickie as it was brightly-lit and anybody could have walked on us. FB couldn't cum as he's quite nervous so bbbj after awhile. On another occasion, I walked to his car bottomless as my shorts were soaked through.

Where: Pantech industrial building
How: once in the carpark and a few times in the office. FB parked his car at a far end and we got out to a corner behind his vehicle and he doggie me while standing. After about 15mins of fast & hard thrusting, he came all over my butt. It was difficult to hold on the to the pillar compared to his office window. In his office, I got naked except for heels and we opened the window. I held the window ledge for support and it was knock-off time, am pretty sure most people can hear me.

Where: Carparks near my house in Bt Panjang
How: At the highest level and usually nobody but I think it's pretty obvious when we both get out to get into the backseat. The first time I had sex in the backseat, we we're halfway through when we realized an Indian man was watching us about a car's length away. FB stopped cos he thought the man will walk away but he didn't. So I told him to just screw it and fuck me until we are done, the man can watch for all I care.

Where: Various Carparks in SG, anytime anywhere
How: FB likes to ask me, have you suck cock in this carpark before? It becomes like a checklist of sorts and if I haven't bbbj him at that carpark before, I will give him one until he cums. When we have free time e.g stuck in jam in JB, it'll be bbbj time. Just killing time.

MsNaNaLim
09-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Where: Woodlands waterfront park
How: at the top of the playground where it can only house 2-3people with no way to stand properly. We climbed the rope net and went through the obstacle course to get there and decided to try it. The circular confined space was pretty impossible and we were both exhausted after awhile.

Batshuayi
09-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Nice share sis! :D

HomingPigeon
09-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Well that escalated

Think so too

lipe
09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Sis MsNaNaLim

Is this the Pantech Industrial Building car park?

Will recce.

How: once in the carpark and a few times in the office. FB parked his car at a far end and we got out to a corner behind his vehicle and he doggie me while standing. After about 15mins of fast & hard thrusting, he came all over my butt. It was difficult to hold on the to the pillar compared to his office window. In his office, I got naked except for heels and we opened the window. I held the window ledge for support and it was knock-off time, am pretty sure most people can hear me.

MsNaNaLim
09-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Sis MsNaNaLim

Is this the Pantech Industrial Building car park?

Will recce.

Hi yes it is, it's always empty in my experience. And some corners are pitch black. I did it in the day thou.

dvilla
09-08-2017, 10:52 PM
When we have free time e.g stuck in jam in JB, it'll be bbbj time. Just killing time.

wah...even though jam but still got cameras all around de...the car is very tinted???

MsNaNaLim
09-08-2017, 10:57 PM
wah...even though jam but still got cameras all around de...the car is very tinted???

Not tinted at all. Sometimes FB will ask me to stop when other cars pull up right beside. It was at night lah

IamK
10-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Where: Woodlands waterfront park
How: at the top of the playground where it can only house 2-3people with no way to stand properly. We climbed the rope net and went through the obstacle course to get there and decided to try it. The circular confined space was pretty impossible and we were both exhausted after awhile.

@MsNaNaLim
I tried there too! hahaha
high 5!

tyga
10-08-2017, 02:01 AM
Ever fucked in the carpark of a local school in woodlands.

Did outdoor sex in a industrial area in CCK area

east coast park carpark.

Pasir ris park handicap toilet.

HDB stairs as well of course.

zl1983
10-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Tks for sharing

dreamer326
17-08-2017, 04:35 PM
yesterday after work, fetching colleague to a mall to have dinner, she was wearing a formal white shirt with miniskirt. While we in the car, petting her heavily and tongue fight when car stopped at traffic light. Reached the mall, asked her to remove bra and surprisingly she agreed. her shirt is not transparent type but it’s quite obvious when she walks as her boobs bouncing. Saw few guys with sharp eyes keep peeping her breast and 2 of them even followed us and raping her boobs with their eyes until we went into a restaurant.
In the restaurant we sat side by side and I keep caressing her making she turns on and then touched my hard-on too. We faster finish our dinner but I’d like to see her shy face so we walked in the mall and more guys seem noticed she was braless and keep looking at her, she felt excited and a bit scared and told me want to leave, she was cute when she saying that. We walked to department store simply grabbed few clothes then proceed to fitting room, French kiss like long lost couple, unbutton her shirt and suck her nipples.. we both felt so high and when we want to proceed further we heard a young kid and her mother talking outside the fitting room, she felt unsecure so we stopped and leave.
After get in the car, she said prefer somewhere more private but no hotel, I have no idea where to fulfill her request but she started to stroke my cock once I exist the carpark. Suddenly one idea place pops up in my mind and I drove like a rocket to reach there. There were quite many cars there but I couldn’t think and find any better place at that point, parked only 2 lot away from another car, adjusted my seat, she gave me bbbj once I removed my pant, it felt so great, minutes later, I removed her panty and she was riding on me at driver seat, while I enjoying I just realize we didn’t put any sun shade although my windows are tinted but still can see us, a couple in another car parked 2 lot away was looking at us from rear seat.. (haha.. sorry bro if I disturbed you but I do return you some few show ya..) it’s too late nor too lazy to bother, I gave them a thumb up sign then grabbed her boobs and enjoying bonking her... moments later see the couple kissing and the guy seem like grabbing his gf boobs and doggying, couldn’t see clearly as his car windows is covered by shield, I lowered my window to let them hear my colleague moaning but surprise, the couple removed their shield so we can see them clearer.
It was so high and it’s our first time to see other couple making, she camehttps://sbfsg.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=16278993… but I haven’t done, I asked her can show them how good is her bj skill, she got the hint and said ok, she back to her seat and I opened my door, she looked at them while giving me great sensation bj.. I can see the couple was surprised and excited to see this action too.. the guy cum within 2 minutes, she continue to blow until I cum in her mouth and swallow it, she continue to lick it clean and keeping my little bro in her mouth while she resting on my thigh.. the couple gave us a thumb up and drove away..
That was a great and adventure night.. if you are the couple I met that day, please PM me..

Minolta
17-08-2017, 04:46 PM

hi2u
17-08-2017, 05:33 PM
yesterday after work, fetching colleague to a mall to have dinner, she was wearing a formal white shirt with miniskirt. While we in the car, petting her heavily and tongue fight when car stopped at traffic light. Reached the mall, asked her to remove bra and surprisingly she agreed. her shirt is not transparent type but it’s quite obvious when she walks as her boobs bouncing. Saw few guys with sharp eyes keep peeping her breast and 2 of them even followed us and raping her boobs with their eyes until we went into a restaurant.
In the restaurant we sat side by side and I keep caressing her making she turns on and then touched my hard-on too. We faster finish our dinner but I’d like to see her shy face so we walked in the mall and more guys seem noticed she was braless and keep looking at her, she felt excited and a bit scared and told me want to leave, she was cute when she saying that. We walked to department store simply grabbed few clothes then proceed to fitting room, French kiss like long lost couple, unbutton her shirt and suck her nipples.. we both felt so high and when we want to proceed further we heard a young kid and her mother talking outside the fitting room, she felt unsecure so we stopped and leave.
After get in the car, she said prefer somewhere more private but no hotel, I have no idea where to fulfill her request but she started to stroke my cock once I exist the carpark. Suddenly one idea place pops up in my mind and I drove like a rocket to reach there. There were quite many cars there but I couldn’t think and find any better place at that point, parked only 2 lot away from another car, adjusted my seat, she gave me bbbj once I removed my pant, it felt so great, minutes later, I removed her panty and she was riding on me at driver seat, while I enjoying I just realize we didn’t put any sun shade although my windows are tinted but still can see us, a couple in another car parked 2 lot away was looking at us from rear seat.. (haha.. sorry bro if I disturbed you but I do return you some few show ya..) it’s too late nor too lazy to bother, I gave them a thumb up sign then grabbed her boobs and enjoying bonking her... moments later see the couple kissing and the guy seem like grabbing his gf boobs and doggying, couldn’t see clearly as his car windows is covered by shield, I lowered my window to let them hear my colleague moaning but surprise, the couple removed their shield so we can see them clearer.
It was so high and it’s our first time to see other couple making, she camehttps://sbfsg.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=16278993… but I haven’t done, I asked her can show them how good is her bj skill, she got the hint and said ok, she back to her seat and I opened my door, she looked at them while giving me great sensation bj.. I can see the couple was surprised and excited to see this action too.. the guy cum within 2 minutes, she continue to blow until I cum in her mouth and swallow it, she continue to lick it clean and keeping my little bro in her mouth while she resting on my thigh.. the couple gave us a thumb up and drove away..
That was a great and adventure night.. if you are the couple I met that day, please PM me..

Upz you for the sharing!

35cents
17-08-2017, 11:53 PM
awesome stuff bro!

Viwawi
18-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Nice outdoor stories! :)

zl1983
18-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Tks for sharing

TheOneAtWork
24-08-2017, 06:34 PM
by chance, I found a location in the west area, newly built HDB, very new and very low occupancy for now. If any Bros would like to try fucking in the Void Decks at night.... this would be ideal 😁

Tikobei79
24-08-2017, 06:46 PM

LOL ... sure anot

bishopshop
24-08-2017, 07:04 PM

Very lucky to have another adventurous couple so near :D

korokay
24-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Went to kent ridge park carpark earlier this week again with my colleague FB. Lol parked at the corner opposite a van. The van had like curtains and then i saw 2 heads popping out to climb back to the front seats of the van haha. Kudos to that couple. My fb and i proceeded with our own activities. We all know what most cars are there for anyway. Next to us also can see the car moving up andcdown, exciting ;)

zl1983
24-08-2017, 10:50 PM
by chance, I found a location in the west area, newly built HDB, very new and very low occupancy for now. If any Bros would like to try fucking in the Void Decks at night.... this would be ideal 😁

staying in e west too.. care to share location?

hiretuja
25-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Went to kent ridge park carpark earlier this week again with my colleague FB. Lol parked at the corner opposite a van. The van had like curtains and then i saw 2 heads popping out to climb back to the front seats of the van haha. Kudos to that couple. My fb and i proceeded with our own activities. We all know what most cars are there for anyway. Next to us also can see the car moving up andcdown, exciting ;)

Is this kent ridge park carpark on top of the hill? Behind the cpk got another hill leading to a gazebo?

Luckyou
25-08-2017, 12:22 AM

Now is the seventh month...any bros still dare to work out in carpark at night just make sure the car next to yours is not made out of paper....

KnowItAll
25-08-2017, 08:01 AM
thank you bros for sharing all your adventures.

zl1983
25-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Now is the seventh month...any bros still dare to work out in carpark at night just make sure the car next to yours is not made out of paper....

Good 1 there..

dreamer326
25-08-2017, 10:13 AM

thanks for the kind reminder..

freefuck
25-08-2017, 11:05 AM

That is US army quarter, the police is from NZ, they patrol day and night.

korokay
25-08-2017, 04:07 PM

Haha ya we dare not do it at night these few weeks. Was there in the day, lunchtime quickie hehe

Annatony
25-08-2017, 05:46 PM

Looks like everyone goes there for the same purpose hehe :D

greddy88
26-08-2017, 10:41 PM
That is US army quarter, the police is from NZ, they patrol day and night.

SG police and army also patrol there.
I know cos I done patrol on a Rover back then when I was doing reservist

PearPucker
26-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Nice outdoor adventures, thanks for sharing :D

korokay
28-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Few weeks ago i also found another discreet carpark in an office building for car fun in the west. My fuck buddy gave me a handjob in the car then. Nobody walking around, no cars driving past. It was the weekend that's why ;)

ChexEF
28-08-2017, 08:31 PM
Few weeks ago i also found another discreet carpark in an office building for car fun in the west. My fuck buddy gave me a handjob in the car then. Nobody walking around, no cars driving past. It was the weekend that's why ;)

You should have done more than a handjob haha :)

lipe
28-08-2017, 09:45 PM
A reminder to bros who have bonked in Changi Airport car parks (re their write up in this thread).

Carparks are getting smart too.

Those LED lights above parking spaces that indicate if a space is available have made life easier for motorists looking around for parking spaces, but drivers still have to remember where they parked their cars.

Changi Airport's new Video-based Parking Guidance System (VPGS), however, could help a hapless motorist who cannot locate his ride.

The first of its kind in such a large-scale parking facility, the system uses video analytics to give drivers a foolproof way to find their car if they cannot locate it. For Changi staff, this translates to an easier method to monitor the parking behaviour of drivers.

On top of detecting the occupancy of vehicles in parking spaces through LED lights which turn red and green like in other carparks, the new VPGS cameras can scan and decipher licence plate information and track what time vehicles enter and exit the spaces. Commissioned in June, the system works via video cameras installed above all parking spaces.

Every week, about six drivers approach a Changi carpark staff member for help to find their cars, said the airport.

Changi Airport has more than 4,000 parking spaces across Terminals 1 to 3 and will have an additional 2,000 when the retail complex, Jewel, opens in 2019.

VPGS is complemented by a "Find my Car" service where drivers can approach a parking attendant who will help them track their cars by entering their licence plate number into an internal app, which locates their car on a map and provides the section, level and parking space number of the car.

Previously, this was a manual task. Mr Berry Yang, 31, assistant project manager at Changi Airport Group, recalled how he once had to take a woman around the carpark for over an hour as she had forgotten where she had parked after a four-day trip abroad.

The new system also provides more surveillance. The additional video cameras allow carpark operators to better spot drivers illegally using disabled spaces or staying for prolonged periods at drop-off points, reducing the need for physical patrolling.

Assistant Professor in Computer Science Robby Tan at Yale-NUS College said: "Changi's system is very relevant because it uses video-based data. With this kind of infrastructure, we can extract and extrapolate information that will help us solve more societal problems."

While Changi Airport is turning to technology to help it run its carpark, other facilities are striking a balance with a more traditional approach.

The carpark in Suntec City, which has 3,100 parking spaces, uses a system of three colour zones and 24 animal symbols to help drivers jog their memory. It also offers buggy services when drivers cannot find their vehicles.

Even with the visual reminders, Ms Tay Hui Min, 37, a senior merchandising manager, forgets her parking spot once or twice a month.

She said: "Suntec City Mall's carpark is very confusing. It's huge and not easy to locate a car. I find I always have to retrace my steps."

Marina Square, which has 1,990 parking spaces serving the mall and the Pan Pacific, Mandarin Oriental and Marina Mandarin hotels, has a mobile application to help drivers locate their vehicles.

Drivers record their space or pillar number when they park, and just follow a map from their current location to their exact parking space when they want to leave the mall.

Those who cannot find their cars can also approach the security officers or supervisors for help.

The problem is a minor one, said the mall management. In six months, it could have eight drivers who forget where they parked.

To ensure the safety and security of those at the mall, Marina Square has a team that includes security officers and cleaners who stay watchful and vigilant.

Mr Amarjeet Singh, 52, who works as a security manager in Marina Square, said: "I think it is a good idea to have more people on the ground. People are still our best resource."

KhunnTey
28-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Suntec, Marina SQ so big area to explore. Tried twice in the toilets with my gal. Exciting as usual. hehe! :D

korokay
28-08-2017, 11:17 PM
You should have done more than a handjob haha :)

She code red that day bro haha

zl1983
29-08-2017, 07:42 AM
Tks for sharing

jgosh80
29-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Actually if looking for ulu places to do it those new Estates currently still being developed would be a good option. Was in the punggol area recently and saw some blocks that are more or less finished but not yet hand over to home owners. I'm sure they are quite secluded yet well lighted so you won't feel creeped out.

twinchrome
30-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Actually if looking for ulu places to do it those new Estates currently still being developed would be a good option. Was in the punggol area recently and saw some blocks that are more or less finished but not yet hand over to home owners. I'm sure they are quite secluded yet well lighted so you won't feel creeped out.

But there'll be construction workers staying there too. so be careful.

hi2u
30-08-2017, 12:57 PM
But there'll be construction workers staying there too. so be careful.

Now 7th month, ulu areas can also become scary haha

KermitPiggy
30-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Now 7th month, ulu areas can also become scary haha

True, better be safe during this month

jgosh80
30-08-2017, 04:53 PM
the blocks I saw was either completed or almost done so it was well lit. And din really see any workers around though. But of cos I was passing through late night ard 11pm

Serenade
31-08-2017, 06:17 PM

Kent Ridge where the park is was the site of the bloody WWII Opium Hill Battle between Malay Regiment and Japanese troops. The death toll on both sides was heavy. During this period, may see apparitions of WWII soldiers on this hill.

It is said that there were so many aggrieved and lost spirits on this hill from the war, that a Buddhist temple Poh Ern Shih was built at the foothills after the war. The temple was for spirits of all races and religions to find a peaceful place to settle.

zl1983
02-09-2017, 04:57 PM
tks for sharing.

eaiu
02-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Nice sharing, thanks

sandibaby
05-09-2017, 12:07 AM
Many years ago when I was still young and daring,

1st Boyfriend:
- Is it just me, but Mandarin gallery like very quiet last time. So we decided to find one level and fucked in the nursing room. Damn funny, we still bought / brought condom cause I insisted that he needed to put it on. Swee, no one caught us. But damn paranoid that people will catch us.

- Also with first bf, fucked at a mall's handicapped toilet, near library. Library close already, so we decided to go inside toilet for a quick fuck.

Wah too long already, confirm still have somemore, but cannot remember much.

Now only BJ / HJ for current bf in the car I paranoid af liao :(

macux
05-09-2017, 12:26 AM

1st Boyfriend:
- Is it just me, but Mandarin gallery like very quiet last time. So we decided to find one level and fucked in the nursing room. Damn funny, we still bought / brought condom cause I insisted that he needed to put it on. Swee, no one caught us. But damn paranoid that people will catch us.

- Also with first bf, fucked at a mall's handicapped toilet, near library. Library close already, so we decided to go inside toilet for a quick fuck.

Good share sis! Try to recall la haha :D

zl1983
06-09-2017, 10:08 PM
tks for sharing.

lancelim
08-09-2017, 05:09 PM
I use to bonk my ex fb during my NS days at the stairs of the lift lending. The old HDBs do not have lift on every level and she lived on the top level. And since her block was facing a park it was quite quiet.

I can never forget the excitement of waiting for her at the lift landing late at night and bonk her on the stairway in her fastfood uniform and another 1-2 rounds in her house later.

Miss my fighting fit days. :D

SkyNote
08-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Nice sharing of outdoor bonkings, thanks! :D

benk
08-09-2017, 11:58 PM

1st Boyfriend:

Mandarin Gallery nursing room... I did it. Handicap toilets are good for quick release with the ample space and easy clean up. The thrill of getting seen makes sex very intense!!!

hakone121
09-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Not long ago I received a BBBJ from a friend at a secluded part of a park in the city area. With cyclists and joggers not far from us it was exciting for both of us. That happened around 8 pm after our dinner.

zl1983
09-09-2017, 09:40 AM
I use to bonk my ex fb during my NS days at the stairs of the lift lending. The old HDBs do not have lift on every level and she lived on the top level. And since her block was facing a park it was quite quiet.

I can never forget the excitement of waiting for her at the lift landing late at night and bonk her on the stairway in her fastfood uniform and another 1-2 rounds in her house later.

Miss my fighting fit days. :D

wow.. multiple shots in a nite..

randomguy1
09-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Try old Hindu cemetery or old Muslim cemetery at night zero lights! At most got wild boar running around

lancelim
09-09-2017, 12:46 PM
wow.. multiple shots in a nite..

Yeah those were the days. We practically can bonk from 1am to 6am with rests in between and go for breakfast after that.

BusHike
09-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Yeah those were the days. We practically can bonk from 1am to 6am with rests in between and go for breakfast after that.

Plenty of energy when young :D

niel
09-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Actually I am curious, are there any laws in Singapore that prohibit a couple from banging in handicap toilets?

Can the security guards make police reports or detain the couple? What happen inside the toilets are away from public eyes so public nuisance cannot be lapped on the the couple, right?

Any lawyers buddies here can clarify this?

hi2u
10-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Actually I am curious, are there any laws in Singapore that prohibit a couple from banging in handicap toilets?

Can the security guards make police reports or detain the couple? What happen inside the toilets are away from public eyes so public nuisance cannot be lapped on the the couple, right?

Honestly no idea.
But yea, you are right, away from public eyes.
Good place for a quickie lol

whitefinger
10-09-2017, 09:26 AM

That is quite true. :)

lancelim
10-09-2017, 05:56 PM

Yah man. Now after one round need to rest much longer. Lol. That's why I always do long foreplay now.

sandibaby
10-09-2017, 09:02 PM
With my current bf, not a lot of public sex cause old liao so abit scared.

1. I think is Fort Canning Area
After our movie at GV, super horny, so we decided to drive there to take a look. Look see whether there is any good spot for a quick fuck. Hid behind one lorry(?) and we started fucking. CMI, clean him up then home sweet home.

2. East Area
After our steamboat, xiao horny so we went to the handicapped toilet for a quick fuck. I think cause 3am so not much people.

3. Behind a mosque (I think I shared before already)
We just fucked in the car behind my house's mosque, haha

Anyway, I am still keen to explore public sex. Still update if it happens. :P

Huanron
10-09-2017, 10:49 PM
With my current bf, not a lot of public sex cause old liao so abit scared.

After our movie at GV, super horny, so we decided to drive there to take a look. Look see whether there is any good spot for a quick fuck. Hid behind one lorry(?) and we started fucking. CMI, clean him up then home sweet home.

2. East Area
After our steamboat, xiao horny so we went to the handicapped toilet for a quick fuck. I think cause 3am so not much people.

3. Behind a mosque (I think I shared before already)
We just fucked in the car behind my house's mosque, haha

Anyway, I am still keen to explore public sex. Still update if it happens. :P

Nice share sis, thanks :)

bigtube99
10-09-2017, 10:52 PM

CMI or CIM?

Samye
10-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Fucked in cars. Rented or owned
Fucked in Void Decks
Carparks
East Coast open area
Leisurepark open carpark
Dempsey carpark
Office handicap toilet
Fashion shop fitting room.

vkoolboi
10-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Where: Lower Peirce Reservoir park
How: on flat conrete benches at the shelter overlooking Mandai lake. Did it in the open missionary so I was enjoying the scenery of the night sky with nice branches framing the view. FB had to light a cigarette to keep mosquitoes and ants away. We chose to do it there because our initial choice of doing it on the grass under the tree wasn't too appealing to him hahaha. Did it a few times there, place was usually empty. The feeling of doing it in such open area was liberally superb. Dislike their carpark as there are too many cars and our vehicle was noticeably shaking and i think people slow down. Since my legs were in the air.

Where: MacRitchie reservoir
How: Did it at the shelter but had to clamp my mouth shut with my hand while I was being ram hard as there are people some short distance away. I kept slithering off the seat as the force was too strong and FB got to keep pulling me back. Eventually we stopped because we saw a police car parking and once they walk closer, they can probably see us. Left thr place and finished him off with bbbj.

Where: Bt Panjang park
How: on the wooden bench at about 9pm so the night was still very early. Had a quickie as it was brightly-lit and anybody could have walked on us. FB couldn't cum as he's quite nervous so bbbj after awhile. On another occasion, I walked to his car bottomless as my shorts were soaked through.

Where: Carparks near my house in Bt Panjang
How: At the highest level and usually nobody but I think it's pretty obvious when we both get out to get into the backseat. The first time I had sex in the backseat, we we're halfway through when we realized an Indian man was watching us about a car's length away. FB stopped cos he thought the man will walk away but he didn't. So I told him to just screw it and fuck me until we are done, the man can watch for all I care.

Where: Various Carparks in SG, anytime anywhere
How: FB likes to ask me, have you suck cock in this carpark before? It becomes like a checklist of sorts and if I haven't bbbj him at that carpark before, I will give him one until he cums. When we have free time e.g stuck in jam in JB, it'll be bbbj time. Just killing time.

envy your fb. I wish I had a fb like you. Thanks for sharing

tawhooboy
10-09-2017, 11:51 PM
had sex with FB @ Marina Cruise Centre .

Pros_ there's open spaces and it's breezy. relatively dark,with surrounding dime lights... Best , is the night scenery was nice.

Cons_ a bit out of way, need to have own transport and got to bring picnic mat (ground sheet)... else you'll end up doing in car or open grass field.

Anyway, we had planned for a candle-lit night picnic, brought some food/snacks, wine & play sax music !

lancelim
11-09-2017, 06:51 AM
I just remembered the old Marina South area. Used to have sex with my ex gf in the area while watching people walking along the pathway.

The location was dark with rather dense vegetation and humid. Until now I still wonder what made us have sex there.

zl1983
11-09-2017, 08:04 AM
had sex with FB @ Marina Cruise Centre .

Pros_ there's open spaces and it's breezy. relatively dark,with surrounding dime lights... Best , is the night scenery was nice.

Cons_ a bit out of way, need to have own transport and got to bring picnic mat (ground sheet)... else you'll end up doing in car or open grass field.

Anyway, we had planned for a candle-lit night picnic, brought some food/snacks, wine & play sax music !

Indeed a gd plc to bong

Wins88
11-09-2017, 02:17 PM
We had done it in Changi the BBQ pit near the cargo complex .
My Wife was totally naked and being fucked by 2 trannys on the pit table .
I then sucked and finished for them.

THis is super hiong

Adventuring
11-09-2017, 02:59 PM
More or less same with all

1: KentRidge Park
2: Mount Faber Park
3: Bukit Panjang Playground
4: Bukit Panjang MSCP
5: Zouk CP
6: Seng Kang Park
7: Seng Kang Open field
8: Changi North Water catchment
9: Punggol Construction area
10: Car & Motorbike
11: Handicap toilets
12: HDB Void Decks
13: Condo shower rooms
14: MRT train
15: Sleeper train to BKK
16: Office Swimming pool

Bucket List: Bus, Cab, Uber, changing room, air plane

Also welcome any female peers to complete my adventures with me :)

Ubihero
11-09-2017, 04:01 PM
For me it's with my then fb, a horny Chinese BBW...

VivoCity cinema
We were watching The hobbit and as soon as the lights went dark, I put my arms around her shoulders and she leaned towards me ..
I turned and went in to kiss her ... and we french kiss for about 3 mins .. lots of tongue action and wet kisses ..
I licked her neck and sucked her ear lobes hearing her moan softly like a slut ..
My other hand reached across and caress her breasts .. making her panting a lot little .. she then unbuttoned 2 of the buttons on her blouse , took my hand and guided it under her bra ..
I fingered her nipples .. and every time I pinch or twist her sensitive pink nipples .. she will shiver a little ... moan .. ah ssss ... yes ...

I then got so horny that I unbuttoned more .. she tried to stop me but I brush her hand aside .. I pulled her blouse wide and for a moment exposed her left breast ...
she quick covered herself and scoldec me no baby ... you are so notti ..

I kissed her again and as she was lost in the kiss .. my hand travel back to her tits and pinch her hard .. (as punishment) .. she squirm a little a ouch arugh ....

I then touched her lips and she licked my finger like a docile pussy cat .. naturally .. I slide my finger in her mouth and she sucked my finger good ... can hear her sucking and her tongue all over my finger ...
I withdrew my finger and inserted my thumb into her mouth and enjoy her sucking ...

I took my thumb out .. licked it and with the wet fingers .. went back to her tits .. ...
she moaned like a slut and then she reached for my raging hardon ..

She rubbed my rod as I gyrate against her hand.. Her fingers expertly finding the zip and unzipped Me ...

She reached in and started stroking my warm and hard cock ...

I granted and squeezed her tit hard and kissed her wetly again ...

After that I got so horny that I pushed her head down and she knows what I wanted ...

She resisted at first .. no baby no ... dun ...

But I pushed hard and the moment my cock touched her nose .. she opened her mouth and took me in ...

We were sitting in the last room at the corner ( she had chosen the seat) so no one can see us ... unless they went to the toilet or come back to their seats ..

For a good ten minutes .. she gave me a good blowjob as I gagged and deep throat her ... I can feel my crotch area wet with my saliva and my pre cum ...

I thruster hard into her mouth .. one hand at the back of her head and my other hand caressing and playing with her breasts ..

Until at Long last ... I exploded into into her mouth and think I got some on my nose and Chin as well.

Before got up.. I whispered to her to swallow it and she did so obediently ..

After that she cleaned herself and we spent the rest of the movie with my arm over her shoulder and my other hand back under her blouse and bra and fondled her tits as I enjoyed the movie ... like a boss

Next at Garden by the Bay

KevinKeegan
11-09-2017, 04:18 PM

VivoCity cinema
We were watching The hobbit and as soon as the lights went dark, I put my arms around her shoulders and she leaned towards me ..
I turned and went in to kiss her ... and we french kiss for about 3 mins .. lots of tongue action and wet kisses ..
I licked her neck and sucked her ear lobes hearing her moan softly like a slut ..
My other hand reached across and caress her breasts .. making her panting a lot little .. she then unbuttoned 2 of the buttons on her blouse , took my hand and guided it under her bra ..
I fingered her nipples .. and every time I pinch or twist her sensitive pink nipples .. she will shiver a little ... moan .. ah ssss ... yes ...

I then got so horny that I unbuttoned more .. she tried to stop me but I brush her hand aside .. I pulled her blouse wide and for a moment exposed her left breast ...

I kissed her again and as she was lost in the kiss .. my hand travel back to her tits and pinch her hard .. (as punishment) .. she squirm a little a ouch arugh ....

I then touched her lips and she licked my finger like a docile pussy cat .. naturally .. I slide my finger in her mouth and she sucked my finger good ... can hear her sucking and her tongue all over my finger ...
I withdrew my finger and inserted my thumb into her mouth and enjoy her sucking ...

I took my thumb out .. licked it and with the wet fingers .. went back to her tits .. ...

She rubbed my rod as I gyrate against her hand.. Her fingers expertly finding the zip and unzipped Me ...

After that I got so horny that I pushed her head down and she knows what I wanted ...

But I pushed hard and the moment my cock touched her nose .. she opened her mouth and took me in ...

We were sitting in the last room at the corner ( she had chosen the seat) so no one can see us ... unless they went to the toilet or come back to their seats ..

For a good ten minutes .. she gave me a good blowjob as I gagged and deep throat her ... I can feel my crotch area wet with my saliva and my pre cum ...

I thruster hard into her mouth .. one hand at the back of her head and my other hand caressing and playing with her breasts ..

Until at Long last ... I exploded into into her mouth and think I got some on my nose and Chin as well.

After that she cleaned herself and we spent the rest of the movie with my arm over her shoulder and my other hand back under her blouse and bra and fondled her tits as I enjoyed the movie ... like a boss

dabian90
11-09-2017, 07:16 PM
1) Fort canning park (2 FJ, 1HJ)
2) Condo Staircase
3) Sunplaza Park
4) MBS Balcony
5) Some park in Tampines
6) HDB Staircase
7) Car

ravindrain
11-09-2017, 09:11 PM

Motorbike is moving or stationary?

movietba
11-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Nice outdoor stories, thanks all :D

hiretuja
11-09-2017, 09:36 PM
Where is this fort canning park where ppl do?

Cant seem to find lei..

sub51
11-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Bukit Batok Nature Park carpark nice place n privacy too

dabian90
11-09-2017, 11:43 PM

Cant seem to find lei..

When I was active there, it was near the final days of Zirca, thereafter it became Dream, it's just opp the taxi stand ;)

unsung80
11-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Bukit Batok Nature Park carpark nice place n privacy too

No such thing as privacy in public car park, fyi there a lot of black peeping Tom there. they can see you but guarantee you can't see them.

randomguy1
12-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Neo tiew

Sungei buloh carpark? The one near Kranji reservoir

hiretuja
12-09-2017, 12:28 AM
Neo tiew

Thats a good place. The park opposite better haha

zl1983
12-09-2017, 07:35 AM
Tks for sharing

JustANewbie
12-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Neo tiew

Good place, brought a fb there a few times as she stay in west area.

lancelim
12-09-2017, 12:18 PM

1: KentRidge Park
2: Mount Faber Park
3: Bukit Panjang Playground
4: Bukit Panjang MSCP
5: Zouk CP
6: Seng Kang Park
7: Seng Kang Open field
8: Changi North Water catchment
9: Punggol Construction area
11: Handicap toilets
12: HDB Void Decks
13: Condo shower rooms
14: MRT train
15: Sleeper train to BKK
16: Office Swimming pool

Bus is hard as most buses now come with CCTVs. I'm glad to have tried it many years ago.

Another way is take night coach to Genting. Can bonk when bus is dark.

sony2002
12-09-2017, 02:09 PM

Cant seem to find lei..

car park at fort canning are risky, because there are many men-in-black and men-in-white loitering at the car park.

I will prefer go to one of those dark corners in fort canning, there are many benches, shelters, staircases that you can do, i have fucked countless chicks at fort canning

Some examples : https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2943431,103.8452933,3a,75y,75.92h,92.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1syFdXZQL668fanQ6IijA9jA!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2927897,103.8479019,3a,75y,337.8h,87.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sIZkrpTNqEGrjY3yKXIVwbw!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2960359,103.8473465,3a,75y,217.29h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTf57Ar2iuGE14HQvlxFGCg!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

Locations above are discrete but still have to look out for peepers and joggers. Below picture is a secret location that I discover accidentally, it is clean and sheltered (we found this place during a rainy night), away from any tracks so unlikely jogger or peeper will go there. It is below a restaurant, so you need to wait till it is close before go in there. (seems that they close on Monday so it will be the best day to go)

It also faces the bunks at the Central fire station (on the right of the photo), so you can see SCDF guys sleeping or walking around. But it is too far and too dark for them to spot us.

I am not sure if they have any night vision CCTV installed, we were too horny to consider that last time.

tyga
12-09-2017, 02:20 PM
anyone tried at Turf City? Did it at turf city late night. So dark that you can do it outdoor literally.

Any ladies here keen to try outdoors? (:

zl1983
13-09-2017, 08:02 AM
anyone tried at Turf City? Did it at turf city late night. So dark that you can do it outdoor literally.

Any ladies here keen to try outdoors? (:

Agree to that.. esp e road leading into e fields..

lobangkingz
13-09-2017, 09:58 AM
car park at fort canning are risky, because there are many men-in-black and men-in-white loitering at the car park.

I will prefer go to one of those dark corners in fort canning, there are many benches, shelters, staircases that you can do, i have fucked countless chicks at fort canning

Some examples : https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2943431,103.8452933,3a,75y,75.92h,92.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1syFdXZQL668fanQ6IijA9jA!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2927897,103.8479019,3a,75y,337.8h,87.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sIZkrpTNqEGrjY3yKXIVwbw!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@1.2960359,103.8473465,3a,75y,217.29h,86.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTf57Ar2iuGE14HQvlxFGCg!2e0!7i1 3312!8i6656

Locations above are discrete but still have to look out for peepers and joggers. Below picture is a secret location that I discover accidentally, it is clean and sheltered (we found this place during a rainy night), away from any tracks so unlikely jogger or peeper will go there. It is below a restaurant, so you need to wait till it is close before go in there. (seems that they close on Monday so it will be the best day to go)

It also faces the bunks at the Central fire station (on the right of the photo), so you can see SCDF guys sleeping or walking around. But it is too far and too dark for them to spot us.

I am not sure if they have any night vision CCTV installed, we were too horny to consider that last time.

Great tip bro.

Tried the shelters and benches at Fort Canning a couple of times before but always late at night with a colleague who hates going to budget hotels.

laredsocial
14-09-2017, 02:02 PM
I am looking for the best place to do that...

yowkimfui
14-09-2017, 02:42 PM
THis is super hiong

I think end of changi beach still can see couples making out there at night.
:D:D

bigtube99
14-09-2017, 09:00 PM
I think end of changi beach still can see couples making out there at night.
:D:D
How romantic with the sand, wave and breeze :D

lipe
14-09-2017, 09:23 PM
And the sand get into every damned hole.

How romantic with the sand, wave and breeze :D

Nough
18-09-2017, 02:58 PM
Any bro just now hanky panky in a open carpark near lor ah soo? Brown / bronze car.. car plate 4 digits is 9**0. I forgot the alphabet.. pm me !

unsung80
18-09-2017, 04:22 PM
Any bro just now hanky panky in a open carpark near lor ah soo? Brown / bronze car.. car plate 4 digits is 9**0. I forgot the alphabet.. pm me !

PM you for what? You want to blackmail him is it? :confused:

Nough
18-09-2017, 04:27 PM
PM you for what? You want to blackmail him is it? :confused:

Lol. Blackmail leh. My gf and I were watching .. maybe we can have some fun in the future

kYpeso
18-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Lol. Blackmail leh. My gf and I were watching .. maybe we can have some fun in the future

I thought you want to be watched :D

unsung80
18-09-2017, 04:40 PM

I make it easier for u la, go orgies (https://www.sbfsg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7) session to post, higher chance to find a couple there.

unsung80
18-09-2017, 04:42 PM

Now this place is going to be filled with peeping toms. :eek:

picochet
18-09-2017, 05:22 PM
And the sand get into every damned hole.

Agree, damn irritating! :D

zl1983
18-09-2017, 09:51 PM
tks for sharing.

kepodang
18-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Agree, damn irritating! :D

try it in the sea..

but ex-GF then said after that feel pain cos perhaps some sand might have gotten in 'there' and the sea water caused a 'burning' sensation..

luckily no infection or what..

25hour
18-09-2017, 11:50 PM
try it in the sea..

but ex-GF then said after that feel pain cos perhaps some sand might have gotten in 'there' and the sea water caused a 'burning' sensation..

luckily no infection or what..

And also the sea water might not be that clean.

sony2002
19-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Now this place is going to be filled with peeping toms. :eek:

i will rather have peeping tom rather than police patrol

unsung80
19-09-2017, 06:29 PM

Not the type of risk am going to take especially such a place is revealed openly. :(

kelvinkou
19-09-2017, 08:37 PM

i did it also. but in the park. with police camera around. wonder if they'll check the camera

TruBelief
19-09-2017, 08:43 PM
i did it also. but in the park. with police camera around. wonder if they'll check the camera

Camera only can see both of you going into the toilet, but cannot see what's going on inside :D

loginlogout
19-09-2017, 09:00 PM

Their cameras mainly for serious crimes only

triplebiatch
19-09-2017, 09:06 PM

VivoCity cinema

Nice , remember faith condo leak recently? GV cinema have night vision camera, if leak we will share in this thread LOL

piazooka
19-09-2017, 09:11 PM

Haha my preference too :D

sg50
19-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Nice , remember faith condo leak recently? GV cinema have night vision camera, if leak we will share in this thread LOL
Ya, nowadays cinemas have these cameras to catch those shooting movies.

Kid A
19-09-2017, 11:12 PM
As an old timer, I've pretty much 'been there-done that'. Age thing, not boasting. So these days, not much gets me excited. Besides I'm quite paranoid about camera phones and CCTVs (Singapore has the most CCTVs per sq ft in the name of 'national security').

BUT guess, there are surprises for this old dog yet.

Last Sunday, I was at Harrys watching the Arsenal-Chelsea game with a young lady friend. She's the shy in public but quite wild behind closed doors type.

After a few drinks, we were both a little tipsy and I decided to undo her bra coz she is quite boobsy. She 'fought' me initially but gave in and I started feeling her nice, soft melons as we sat there watching the game, breaking up the action with some deep kissing. I was planning to finger her and tried running my hand down her loose pants but was a little clumsy and could only squeeze her nice ass but things were clearly heating up. The pub was three-quarters full but no one was really paying attention to us coz the game was on and we were seated in a corner (a father and son were seated right next to us and two guys were just a table away).

She started feeling my dick through my shorts and undid my zip and started rubbing junior slowly. Things were now getting hot AND hard. Then it happened.

She went down on me and started blowing me right there at Harrys, mid-game, with people around us! The corner seats gave us SOME cover but anyone would have figured out what was happening in one look.

She licked, sucked, got up to watch the game, hand still going up and down junior and went down again when she felt it was safe. The blowjob getting wetter and more slurpy each time she went under. It was my first time in such a public place and you know what, I was so turned on we bailed on the game and rushed back to my place and freaking fucked our brains out till 2am!

So there you go - Blowjob in Harrys while watching a football game!

Thrill seekers, I would highly recommend it.

Peace,

Kid A

Tinzag
19-09-2017, 11:17 PM
As an old timer, I've pretty much 'been there-done that'. Age thing, not boasting. So these days, not much gets me excited. Besides I'm quite paranoid about camera phones and CCTVs (Singapore has the most CCTVs per sq ft in the name of 'national security').

Last Sunday, I was at Harrys watching the Arsenal-Chelsea game with a young lady friend. She's the shy in public but quite wild behind closed doors type.

After a few drinks, we were both a little tipsy and I decided to undo her bra coz she is quite boobsy. She 'fought' me initially but gave in and I started feeling her nice, soft melons as we sat there watching the game, breaking up the action with some deep kissing. I was planning to finger her and tried running my hand down her loose pants but was a little clumsy and could only squeeze her nice ass but things were clearly heating up. The pub was three-quarters full but no one was really paying attention to us coz the game was on and we were seated in a corner (a father and son were seated right next to us and two guys were just a table away).

She started feeling my dick through my shorts and undid my zip and started rubbing junior slowly. Things were now getting hot AND hard. Then it happened.

She went down on me and started blowing me right there at Harrys, mid-game, with people around us! The corner seats gave us SOME cover but anyone would have figured out what was happening in one look.

She licked, sucked, got up to watch the game, hand still going up and down junior and went down again when she felt it was safe. The blowjob getting wetter and more slurpy each time she went under. It was my first time in such a public place and you know what, I was so turned on we bailed on the game and rushed back to my place and freaking fucked our brains out till 2am!

Peace,

Kid A

Wow nice one bro, really daring!! :D

Presto6969
20-09-2017, 12:30 AM

Peace,

Kid A

No goals between Ars and Chel but you fucking scored!

Give that man a Tiger!

alfonse
20-09-2017, 12:48 AM

Peace,

Kid A

Bro, you win! Up you for this

MorrisGibb
20-09-2017, 01:33 AM

Give that man a Tiger!

And a Carlsberg too! :D

madpig88
20-09-2017, 07:07 AM

Peace,

Kid A

Power bro!!! don't think I will have the balls to do it.

zl1983
20-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Tks for sharing

Kid A
20-09-2017, 08:59 AM

Give that man a Tiger!

Ha. The Tiger is yours bro for your wit. :D

brother69
20-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Remembered I did once at Bras Basah Complex....1st date with a penpal...met up at Cityhall Mrt...we are both 18 years old then...had our dinner together at SOGO...then chitchat while we walk to Bra Basah Complex properly ard 9pm plus....most of the shop was closed. End up on 4th floor overlooking National Library...standing face to face with her chating ...dun know where comes the courage...I kiss her on the lip...she did not resist...the kiss went on for few minutes...think she felt my junior was super hard...18th years old guy...she touch it once in awhile...damn....she was wearing a flair skirt...i then use my finger to touch her panty slowly till I reach between her legs......can feel the intense...she was breathing so deeply and she was like pulling me very tightly..........

desmond26
20-09-2017, 03:20 PM
those were the days

itrr
21-09-2017, 12:35 AM

Peace,

Kid A

Biggest load of crap In recent years. Serious? :rolleyes:

civicguy
21-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Anyone tried in those storage companies eg ExtraSpace .

Open twenty four hours and some are even air con. My locker there for storing personal stuff is aircon. Always so quiet and while there are cams, there are spots which the cam cannot reach. Some lockers are so huge that two person can go in too.

oxeso
21-09-2017, 04:43 PM
while there are cams, there are spots which the cam cannot reach. Some lockers are so huge that two person can go in too.
Guess it's alrighty.. think security won't get suspicious if d guy is a 1 minute man. :p

trainfault
21-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Remembered I did once at Bras Basah Complex....1st date with a penpal...met up at Cityhall Mrt...we are both 18 years old then...had our dinner together at SOGO...then chitchat while we walk to Bra Basah Complex properly ard 9pm plus....most of the shop was closed. End up on 4th floor overlooking National Library...standing face to face with her chating ...dun know where comes the courage...I kiss her on the lip...she did not resist...the kiss went on for few minutes...think she felt my junior was super hard...18th years old guy...she touch it once in awhile...damn....she was wearing a flair skirt...i then use my finger to touch her panty slowly till I reach between her legs......can feel the intense...she was breathing so deeply and she was like pulling me very tightly..........

Nice share bro!

FRwriter
21-09-2017, 10:49 PM
I somehow quit cheong-ing yrs ago since i got married. But in recent months, me n my wife seeeking some places to makeout (not sex).
Can consider lim chu kang area, near the farm mart. Quite quiet at night. In sg, most places are brightly lighted up.

tubeless69
21-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Anyone tried in those storage companies eg ExtraSpace .

Open twenty four hours and some are even air con. My locker there for storing personal stuff is aircon. Always so quiet and while there are cams, there are spots which the cam cannot reach. Some lockers are so huge that two person can go in too.

Yes i did it once with my FB at my storage place at Chai Chee. I brought her there late one night on the pretext I wanted to pick something up from my storage room. It wasn't full so I had quite a bit of space. But mine didn't had aircon. I went in n started moving things around while she stood outside. I asked her to come in n help me move something n when she came in I closed the door n she suspected something was up.

I started hugging her n we were frenching hard n she was rubbing my dick from the front of my berms. She kneeled down n unzipped my berms n released my dick n started sucking me off. I was grabbing her head n forcing her to deep throat me.

Next I got her up n bend her over one of my tables in the storage room n lifted her short skirt n pulled her gstring aside. I spread her legs n rammed me dick hard into her pussy. I was pumping her hard n I had to cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from moaning too loudly! I swear the whole corridor was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her butt!

I was gonna cum so I pulled my dick out of her n she turned around n kneeled down in front of me n started sucking me off again n I soon came hard n fast into her mouth which she gamely swallowed it all down.

We were still horny so I quickly locked up n we went to the nearest H81 n fucked again hard for the next 2 hours!

sg50
21-09-2017, 11:27 PM
That's it? After that? :D

SehLiEhDao
21-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Yes i did it once with my FB at my storage place at Chai Chee. I brought her there late one night on the pretext I wanted to pick something up from my storage room. It wasn't full so I had quite a bit of space. But mine didn't had aircon. I went in n started moving things around while she stood outside. I asked her to come in n help me move something n when she came in I closed the door n she suspected something was up.

I started hugging her n we were frenching hard n she was rubbing my dick from the front of my berms. She kneeled down n unzipped my berms n released my dick n started sucking me off. I was grabbing her head n forcing her to deep throat me.

Next I got her up n bend her over one of my tables in the storage room n lifted her short skirt n pulled her gstring aside. I spread her legs n rammed me dick hard into her pussy. I was pumping her hard n I had to cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from moaning too loudly! I swear the whole corridor was filled with the sound of my thighs slapping against her butt!

I was gonna cum so I pulled my dick out of her n she turned around n kneeled down in front of me n started sucking me off again n I soon came hard n fast into her mouth which she gamely swallowed it all down.

We were still horny so I quickly locked up n we went to the nearest H81 n fucked again hard for the next 2 hours!

Wahahaha nice one bro! :D

35cents
21-09-2017, 11:31 PM
nice one dude!

tubeless69
21-09-2017, 11:45 PM
nice one dude!

Thanks! But we were both soaked with sweat n I remembered my FB almost gasping for breath by the time we were done!

unsung80
22-09-2017, 12:09 AM

Peace,

Kid A

You got yourself a very wild lady. I have my own share of public fun in the last decade. But getting a blowjob in a crowded place is the first i heard of. My limit was the girl was groping my cock in a super crowded public place, another was when i was paying at the counter, the lady was groping my cock in front of the cashier. Both sis was from this forum loooong ago. :D

FootParadise
22-09-2017, 01:57 AM
You got yourself a very wild lady. I have my own share of public fun in the last decade. But getting a blowjob in a crowded place is the first i heard of. My limit was the girl was groping my cock in a super crowded public place, another was when i was paying at the counter, the lady was groping my cock in front of the cashier. Both sis was from this forum loooong ago. :D

Did the cashier see her groping? :D

zl1983
22-09-2017, 04:58 PM

Nice share dude. Nw every guy is gg to get a storage space.. lol

unsung80
22-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Did the cashier see her groping? :D

Haha i don't really care whether the cashier saw it or not? As long she dare to do i don't mind been grope by her. I still remember we make our way to the hotel and i bang her in the same position for a hour.

upthoseskirts
23-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Any bros in the east who is open to some side by side action, please pm me

kawasaky
23-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Haha i don't really care whether the cashier saw it or not? As long she dare to do i don't mind been grope by her. I still remember we make our way to the hotel and i bang her in the same position for a hour.

You'll make the cashier gian for your cock

AG04AG
23-09-2017, 05:09 PM

I supposed this bro justify what one MP once say. "One do not need much space for sex"

VuiXinLong
23-09-2017, 07:25 PM
I supposed this bro justify what one MP once say. "One do not need much space for sex"

MP = Mistress in Prostituting?

35cents
23-09-2017, 11:50 PM
To the bro getting a bj in the back seat of your car at the MSCP near AMK central earlier this evening at about 5:45pm, way to go dude! ;)

djintronic
24-09-2017, 12:08 AM
To the bro getting a bj in the back seat of your car at the MSCP near AMK central earlier this evening at about 5:45pm, way to go dude! ;)

Haha nice one!

bigtube99
24-09-2017, 12:28 AM
I guess they achieved their objective of doing in public and got seen :D

zl1983
24-09-2017, 10:56 AM
tks for sharing.

BraCup
24-09-2017, 12:12 PM
My girl was so horny last week when we were out at Orchard shopping. Whenever we go up or down any escalator the would stand in front of me and put her hand back and grab and fondle my dick.

Quite shy but turned on as well as quite many people on other side of escalator saw her hand grabbing and fondling my dick.

AlanHansen
24-09-2017, 07:10 PM
My girl was so horny last week when we were out at Orchard shopping. Whenever we go up or down any escalator the would stand in front of me and put her hand back and grab and fondle my dick.

Quite shy but turned on as well as quite many people on other side of escalator saw her hand grabbing and fondling my dick.

Did you grab her boobs? :D

loyalmounty
24-09-2017, 10:35 PM

You should press your dick against her butt! :D

diputs1269
24-09-2017, 11:06 PM

Well done ..upz.

bochapsing
24-09-2017, 11:24 PM
made out in sg kadut area abot 10pm+.
parked car at road side and she climb on top of me on driver seat.
there were few foreign worker sitting and chatting on pavement no far away, and there was even one cycled past us and turn around and cycled back.
but don't think he can see anything except her motion of riding me... cos our tops were still intact...
it was awesome experience... only setback is the interior of my little hatachback is a bit too small.

zl1983
25-09-2017, 12:01 AM
tks for sharing.

Aguero16
25-09-2017, 01:20 AM
made out in sg kadut area abot 10pm+.
parked car at road side and she climb on top of me on driver seat.
there were few foreign worker sitting and chatting on pavement no far away, and there was even one cycled past us and turn around and cycled back.
but don't think he can see anything except her motion of riding me... cos our tops were still intact...
it was awesome experience... only setback is the interior of my little hatachback is a bit too small.

Nice share, thanks :)

Nough
26-09-2017, 01:55 AM
Any couple up for car fun later? Kik or pm me : Noughnough

Around 245am

Selluns
26-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Any couple up for car fun later? Kik or pm me : Noughnough

Around 245am

Single guy can watch?

Hantu1911
26-09-2017, 06:19 AM
Becareful when fucking in public, else you gonna ended up on some CCTV :cool:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxGfRK6AOV38eUdsQ3RicWhZek0

zl1983
26-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Tks for sharing

JustANewbie
26-09-2017, 08:01 AM

This is captured in SG?

lipe
26-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Bro JustANewbie

Thanks. Up you before cannot up again.

Haha caught in act.

This is captured in SG?

Hantu1911
26-09-2017, 01:08 PM
This is captured in SG?

Not sure bro, but can hear the guard speaking in cantonese if I'm not wrong.

Now who the itchy cock zap me 2 points and making me into moderation..

twinchrome
27-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Not sure bro, but can hear the guard speaking in cantonese if I'm not wrong.

Now who the itchy cock zap me 2 points and making me into moderation..

hahaha....tks for sharing. Upz ya 13points.

ntmkanina
27-09-2017, 10:46 AM

Nice share, thanks

leetona
28-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Was having a quick game in car at punggol mscp.. Suddenly I saw a guy hiding at one of the wall. Can see his head keep peeping..
I have to stop and eyeing on him.. He standing there for at least another 10mins..
If u happen to be in this thread.. Do tell me what u can see and how u felt??

jgosh80
28-09-2017, 11:51 PM
Was having a quick game in car at punggol mscp.. Suddenly I saw a guy hiding at one of the wall. Can see his head keep peeping..
I have to stop and eyeing on him.. He standing there for at least another 10mins..
If u happen to be in this thread.. Do tell me what u can see and how u felt??

More important, which mscp in punggol? Lol

Flemish
29-09-2017, 12:18 AM
More important, which mscp in punggol? Lol

Ha very true :D

zl1983
29-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Tks for sharing