PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

cqueen
06-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I forgot to add. Since then, Mr Tan has been deepthroating my slutty mouth till he got posted overseas for his career promotion.

samyboys
06-05-2010, 12:27 PM
i have seen a few couple doing hanky panky at multi storey car park dark corners

HenriI
06-05-2010, 02:36 PM
I've done it at staircase, pavillion at public parks at night, got BBBJ in dark alley. Also at KTV rooms, but that one not really public place :p

$Hunter
11-05-2010, 07:13 AM
my oc blow me in a fcuk fitting room at hong kong.not those close door type.just a close curtain type room.the excitment is so mind blowing,knowing someone is just beside me and the sale assistant is just outside with the queue waiting to use the next available room........

nukebomb
11-05-2010, 04:41 PM
That's remind me donkey yrs ago, i did it in the cinema.

Abang Steve
11-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Staicase , esp mansionette blocks where theres no need for any1 to use the side staicases + park toilets + abandoned houses(many years ago):cool:

fairlady12
11-05-2010, 07:11 PM
cinema bj
void deck bj
playground heavy petting
shelter in the park cant rem bj only or got fj also
staircase bj
toilet in one of the hospitals, doggie/bj
bj in car (driving)
in car, multistorey car park, fj

typical places...lol

gestapozi
12-05-2010, 11:38 AM
I once did it at e staircase leading to fort canning beside park mall. My gal was wearing a long black skirt and going commando. She just sat on me facing away and just move her hips front n back n up n down. Whenever ppl pass by, she would just stop with me still in her.
To add to the excitement, there was an accident that happened at the main road right in the middle of our action. Saw 4 guys running away from inside the car after that. I also dunno why. Maybe stolen car or they're drunk or something.
I came a whole lot after that, just shooting my load in the bushes nearby. Shiok! ;p

sissy
15-05-2010, 04:14 PM
I once did it at e staircase leading to fort canning beside park mall....To add to the excitement, there was an accident that happened at the main road right in the middle of our action.

Were you the cause of the accident? :D:D:D

Dodd
16-05-2010, 06:03 PM
About everywhere that I have done has also been done by other bros here. So nothing new to add. Just to note that once doing the naughty in the toilet in a park in the the afternoon. We had to keep volume down as there were ppl in and out of the toilet, and it was the ladies :D

When we finally got out, it was with great relief and weirdly, a sense of accomplishment :p

gestapozi
17-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Were you the cause of the accident? :D:D:D

haha... too far to be the cause... dun think they can see...

but they were the cause of a fantastic orgasm ;p

lanjiao99
19-05-2010, 11:54 AM
ok heres my fair share..

just common places...

1. with my ex at one of the hdb staircases... its my first time and it was sibei exciting lol can here ppl comming out of their hse... and almost kanna by a lady walking down the stairs.. luckily i was sucked dry quickly zip up and we left.

2. another ex. did it overseas at the beach.. with crystal clear water.. there are ang mos walking ard..!!

3. fingered her at one of the parks... still she bth... then we left for the hotel.

4. long time ago.. when young.. with my ex did it behind cab.. and busses.. mostly she wank me and bj and swallow all of it !! damm sioke.. if u all know it..:)

cckman
19-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Just had my in public yesterday night at east coast car park. Pick up a FL at geylang, drive her to East coast as sudden urge to had sex in car. Found a nice dark corner and the FL, let's call her yan with so shy took off her clothes completely naked in my car. Really pro.

I'm not as daring and she helped me unzipped, cap me and blow me. Then I pull back my seat she sat on me, she's on top of me when happened 2 girls in their singlets and short obviously jogging stopped to watch us from the back of my car screen.

I was shocked but remain calm as yan was riding me enjoying herself and she was very horny. I can hear hear juice sound from her pussy and that 2 girls watched quietly. So I fucked yan extra hard to show the 2 girls and I also watched them from my side mirror.

Finally exploded in yan and saw the 2 girls, I think in their late twenties, one of them moved her hands into her short and I knew she was fingering herself. I suddenly pushed yan aside and ran out of the car to the 2 girls with my dick out of my pants.

I caught the 2 girls in complete surprised and caught hold their hands. They were in complete shocked and my hands stretched 2 seperate direction and squeezed on their both boobs. The best part is one of the girls hand was still between her legs.

Both took a step back almost the same time and I hugged their waist to me at the same time. I kissed and frenched one of them. Trusted me, both were locals and with no rejects.

Yan fast leg fast hands wore her clothes back and stepped out of the car. Looking shocked with my dick sticking out of the pants and hugging 2 more girls.

Both girls kept still and I ushered both into the back seat and closed to mu surprise, both went in without a word. I zipped up my pant and quickly paid yan additional 50 and told her to take a cab from the other side of road thru the underground tunnel.

Quickly rushed in to the car and started to touch both girl thru their sweaty singlet. Tried to pull both short down but met with some resistant but still managed to pull down both short and panties.

Unzipped my pant again and cap myself and still think I am in my dream. Paid for a FL and get 2 local sweaty girls too. Both were very tanned with hair tight to back. Held the smaller built girl up and fingered both pussy and realised both were very wet. Had the smaller girl to sat on top of me and only one pushed and I completely filled her up.

Hugged the other girl to me and ushered the smaller built girl up and down for a while and from her moaning and face expression, knew she cummed. Pushed her to my side and changed another condom. Ushered the other girl to ride on me and looking around afraid of other people suddenly.

Cummed and exploded almost together and grasping for air in my car. My fingered never leave the smaller built girl pussy. Although I cummed but wasted no time wanting to take off their top as well.

Both wore back their short and left my car continuing their running into the bush before I can go further. Both never spoke a single word. Left me sextisfied but very puzzled in the car. Cannot believed my good luck

sjb1994
19-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Just had my in public yesterday night at east coast car park. ............................................

Both wore back their short and left my car continuing their running into the bush before I can go further. Both never spoke a single word. Left me sextisfied but very puzzled in the car. Cannot believed my good luck

:confused::confused::eek::eek:

zl1983
19-05-2010, 05:39 PM
astonishing luck i guess.. lol..

Ig83
19-05-2010, 07:25 PM
cckman u shld post your stories elsewhere, this shld be real experinces
heh=x

officelady
19-05-2010, 08:47 PM
i love and enjoy it at forbidden places which i did it with the guys.. it was simply great yet exciting of getting caught by enforcement officers

kurosaki ichigo
19-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Wrong post

Rickey
20-05-2010, 06:04 AM
i love and enjoy it at forbidden places which i did it with the guys.. it was simply great yet exciting of getting caught by enforcement officers

Yes fully agree, its thrilling n the feeling is great when u r doing it in public, dat is if not caught by an officer of the law.....but the sad thing is dat if really kena caught, the consequences can be quite unbearable like in the recent case few days ago when the uncle taxi driver was caught doing it wif a Thai LB in his cab by a police officer on duty. A hefty fine n his photo was splashed in the national newspapers...chia lak ah. Very tempting though but dunno whether can bear the risk or not ..

kuyabadung
20-05-2010, 09:06 AM
There are 3 jetty @ east coast. ( mine @ the big splash area ) Did once @ about 8pm, not much lighting, am sure people cant see with the distance cos am standing @ the end of jetty. FB wearing skirt, so just pull up her skirt, down her panty a little and in I went ! Had a creampie too. :p

alanthegreat
20-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Just had my in public yesterday night at east coast car park. Pick up a FL at geylang, drive her to East coast as sudden urge to had sex in car. Found a nice dark corner and the FL, let's call her yan with so shy took off her clothes completely naked in my car. Really pro.

I'm not as daring and she helped me unzipped, cap me and blow me. Then I pull back my seat she sat on me, she's on top of me when happened 2 girls in their singlets and short obviously jogging stopped to watch us from the back of my car screen.

I was shocked but remain calm as yan was riding me enjoying herself and she was very horny. I can hear hear juice sound from her pussy and that 2 girls watched quietly. So I fucked yan extra hard to show the 2 girls and I also watched them from my side mirror.

Finally exploded in yan and saw the 2 girls, I think in their late twenties, one of them moved her hands into her short and I knew she was fingering herself. I suddenly pushed yan aside and ran out of the car to the 2 girls with my dick out of my pants.

I caught the 2 girls in complete surprised and caught hold their hands. They were in complete shocked and my hands stretched 2 seperate direction and squeezed on their both boobs. The best part is one of the girls hand was still between her legs.

Both took a step back almost the same time and I hugged their waist to me at the same time. I kissed and frenched one of them. Trusted me, both were locals and with no rejects.

Yan fast leg fast hands wore her clothes back and stepped out of the car. Looking shocked with my dick sticking out of the pants and hugging 2 more girls.

Both girls kept still and I ushered both into the back seat and closed to mu surprise, both went in without a word. I zipped up my pant and quickly paid yan additional 50 and told her to take a cab from the other side of road thru the underground tunnel.

Quickly rushed in to the car and started to touch both girl thru their sweaty singlet. Tried to pull both short down but met with some resistant but still managed to pull down both short and panties.

Unzipped my pant again and cap myself and still think I am in my dream. Paid for a FL and get 2 local sweaty girls too. Both were very tanned with hair tight to back. Held the smaller built girl up and fingered both pussy and realised both were very wet. Had the smaller girl to sat on top of me and only one pushed and I completely filled her up.

Hugged the other girl to me and ushered the smaller built girl up and down for a while and from her moaning and face expression, knew she cummed. Pushed her to my side and changed another condom. Ushered the other girl to ride on me and looking around afraid of other people suddenly.

Cummed and exploded almost together and grasping for air in my car. My fingered never leave the smaller built girl pussy. Although I cummed but wasted no time wanting to take off their top as well.

u drive van ah? u think its that easy to manoveur at the back of a car? it is already very cramp with 2 person, 3 person = no room for movements even if its a S500

DOM Sanni
21-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Reading all (almost all) these post brings me back to my younger days when pocket was tight and budget hotels were non-existent. Condoms and AIDS weren't even around.

Back then sex in the public is no big deal. Everyone does it.

I did it almost everywhere. My first was at east coast, the indian provision shop sells mahjong paper folded, not roll type. Sometimes its hard finding an empty tree, it don't matter, do it without a tree. The next couple is probably less than 50 meters away. The next morning, the sweeper got big job clearing brown and mahjong paper.

The carpark next to the old national library was good, dark and free of people. Tanjong Rhu wasn't developed, really dark and isolated. So were empty patches of land at Marina South. I think Seletar Reservoir is still loaded with public sex.

Changi village used to have several spots with a view of the runway, next to an army camp, turn in from the indian temple. Pitch black, no way to see boobs or dicks. Just roam and make sure you screw the right hole. I think lots of people brought LB there.

I did it under the stairs at National Museum, in the letter box area at High Court, at the staircase in Plaza Singapura (last time Yaohan), at the Padang, in the sea. Really, stand on the sand, the water about chest level, slide her costume to one side and shove it in.

Parks... too many to mention. Back then peeping toms were plentiful too. Sometimes, I'm also one. LOL.

The good old days.

steelfish69
26-05-2010, 09:48 PM
My Fair Share of Public Sex.

Car - Quite normal for most and i did it in her car and mine. but like her car more cos more space.

Office - Did it in her office in Shenton way on her desk and with blinds down. we can see outside but they cant see us. just imagine doin it up high looking down to the street of the business center.

Office - But in the store room when all the staffs are around. damn it was really dark there and cant even see your hand infront of u. we touch to make out. haha real fun

Outdoor - Some deserted street near bukit timah with semi d nearby. it was inside the car and really dark.

Outdoor - Some deserted street @ Lim Chu Kang. 50% inside car 50% outside car. it was shiok.

Park - Bukit Batok area during midnight resting in the shelter and we start with kissing and petting, and she was wearing skirt and i lift it up and do it standing.

Park - Telok Blangah area facing the sea with her skirt and stocking down, i do her standing and behind facing the sea. i tell you i was heaven.

Carpark - Inside car but in a open space carpark in jurong. she was riding ontop of me and rocking the hell out.

Pool - In swimming pool in sentosa hotel. facing the sea with a ang mo couple beside us. and we do it facing each other.

Staircase - Multistorey carpark staircase with her kneeing on the staircase and doggy her.

Blowjob - she was blowing me while driving from town back home. a good full 15mins blow job while driving

Next To Do List

Back Alley - want to do next at back alley of holland V

Jungle - want to do next in jungle at nature park

Marina Barrage - want to do it on the bridge

Flyer - want to do it inside the capsule of the flyer

Cable Car - want to do it inside the cable car once its ready

Public Toilet - want to do it in any public toilet

Beach - want to do it @ siloso beach

sony2002
26-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Next To Do List

Back Alley - want to do next at back alley of holland V

Jungle - want to do next in jungle at nature park

Marina Barrage - want to do it on the bridge

Flyer - want to do it inside the capsule of the flyer

Cable Car - want to do it inside the cable car once its ready

Public Toilet - want to do it in any public toilet

Beach - want to do it @ siloso beach

Jungle? Tried but ended up with lots of mosquito bites

Barrage? Wanted to try but too crowded even late at night

Flyer? Why not? If you have the $$ to bao the whole cabin. Just got to stand right below the camera, which is a blindspot

Cable Car? Done that in board daylight, people going opposite direction managed to get a glimpse of us with :eek: face

Public Toilet? Try handicap toilet but hard to find a clean one

Beach? Yes! my fav place too!

lukeking
26-05-2010, 11:37 PM
never try before, only touchy and frenching in dark corners of east coast.

cho27
28-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Besides fucking a co-worker at work, there were a few times I did it in public.

One time with my ex, it was at her friends house in the laundry room. Lucky it was raining, as her friend was upstairs changing for a short while so we could all go out. So I whispered "how nice would it be if I slide my cock into that soft pussy while you pull that skirt up". She was wearing one of those that grip the ass damn tight and is up to the waist - black in colour. So we went to the laundry room near the washing machine. It was near the stairs to go upstairs, so we could hear if someone coming down.

She lift up her skirt showing a dark green g string and pull it to the side. I slap my cock on her pussy and she turned around with a CFM and said "faster la". I slide my cock in and bang her doggie style for a good ten minutes. Then I brought her to the bathroom, still with the door open. And sat down. I said "show me how a lady sits..." then she sat on my cock facing me while I bang her a good 5 mins before cumming.

Good thing her friend take damn long.. haha

calex
29-05-2010, 04:08 AM
repost..

carpark..

corridor and toilet

edgar18
29-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Actually lost my first time to my first ex , and it was in public that i lost it.
It was somewhere on Mt. Faber, a halfway hill with a landing facing port.
With all the bushes behind us. Didn't know what was sex then. Didin't know how it shld feel.

We were at first drinking our beer, next was petting. Then when it got
heavy, i tried to make her cum by fingering the love hole. When i couldnt
take it anymore, told her to get into a doggy pose lift up her skirt and jam
her with the bright orange night scene on the back drop. But i came too fast.

The next night, she was wearing a long white dress. Told myself this time i have to do it right. So went up the hill again. There were many couples up
there that night. So we have to change a spot.
This time it was just somewhere behind a bush. Shit we didn't know
what we were doing, cos we were just fooling around. Not knowing that it
was quite an open space. Told her to "bend over" , and with nothing to
hold onto, her hands were holding her feet. Picture nothing to look at
but just the ass facing u (one of the nicest peach-shape ass i've ever had), I was humping her in ecstacy, one hand holding her dress so not to fall over her head, the other holding her waist so she wont
trip over. Frantically humping the shit out of her, cos halfway thru i realise
somebody could be watching.

The rest was always doing it in public:-

- petrol station toilet
- the sandy beach part at the old marina south
- in the jacuzzi
- in the sauna room
- that part of sentosa , on the breakwaters facing the sea
- in the car , somewhere at chinese or japanese garden
- on the bus, right behind on the last few seats
- pub toilets (drunk and horny)

On the list is airplane toilet , which i have always dreamt of.

cheers

raykwok79
29-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Hey bros,

My latest updates on having sex in public:

(A) An unremove songka (funeral) removable toilet at abt 2am with door open. pants down for mi ang her skirt up. a group of teenage guys saw it and went giggling.

(B) CBD office (my office carpark) with my office fb on Sunday nite around 11plus. total naked and was doing in the car but eventually came out and fuck her against the bonnet. N.B. i good terms with all the security.

steelfish69
01-06-2010, 10:22 PM
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.

Last night went to fetch my gal after work from shenton way office. went for a short dinner @ marina and took a short walk to Sands.

my gal wearing office wear with A line skirt. evil thought struck me and while walking around the mall was searching for a good place inside to do case. but sadly couldnt find any place suitable. have thought of hiding inside the toilets to have a quicky. :p no luck. too bad

went back to pick up my car and proceed to send her back home, on the way back travelling on the highway suddenly she open up her leg and face the air con vent and tell me its very HOT & WET inside.

immediately my dick hard on, and i pull up her skirt and play with her pussy. hahaha

i know she must be feeling horny le, so i drive to a near by park with less people walking around. and once we reach there, we proceed to the toilet to clean up ourselve. and she took the chance to remove her panty.

and after that she walk around to search for a good spot to do case. finally we found 1 dark spot and i sat on the stair and remove my pants & boxer, she kneel down in front of me and blow me deep. yes she is giving me a deep throat. feel so shiok

and after a while she turn around and lift up her skirt and sat back face on me. wow she is wet, damn wet. she told me she will feel turn on when she is giving me blow job. guess she like it very much.

and after a few pump, she couldnt take it and she want me to do her standing by the metal railing. and with her pull up skirt exposing her bum we walk to the railing and we stand there making out. she was holding back her moaning and i do it deep each time. and the feeling was damn good. too good to descript.

after a while i cum inside of her and it was good and exciting.

we clean up and left a happy and sextisfy couple.

hahahaha

Sartre
02-06-2010, 09:54 AM
I have never did it in a public area. The furthest I went to was just get a bbbj and cim at an isolated stretch of beach late at night. Cool night, sounds of sea waves gently lapping on the screen and the sounds of her gobbling me, memorable :)

steelfish69
03-06-2010, 08:22 PM
This afternoon after sending my gal to work, and i was on my way to meet a cust.
suddenly she text me saying that she feel horny, and feeling wet down there.
i was thinking what the F***, so early of the day start to turn horny le. cant seems to feed her enuff lidat...haha

and i reply her den what she wan and how she wan it?
Office desk?
Office pantry?
Office storeroom?

NO!

den what u wan? took a while for her to reply back.
and beep beep, oh my gosh!!!! i couldnt believe my eyes.
she wants in on her car bonnet.....she driving a Beemer 320i.

i was like .... dunno happy or sad..
happy is because she suggested to do it on her car outdoor.
sad is dunno where is a good spot to do it.

haiz......

sissy
04-06-2010, 12:30 AM
What did you do when you realized you were being watched by the teenagers?

Well, that does it. I am going to apply for a security position. Anytime also got free show to watch.

Hey bros,

My latest updates on having sex in public:

(A) An unremove songka (funeral) removable toilet at abt 2am with door open. pants down for mi ang her skirt up. a group of teenage guys saw it and went giggling.

(B) CBD office (my office carpark) with my office fb on Sunday nite around 11plus. total naked and was doing in the car but eventually came out and fuck her against the bonnet. N.B. i good terms with all the security.

Titslover
04-06-2010, 12:35 AM
This afternoon after sending my gal to work, and i was on my way to meet a cust.
she wants in on her car bonnet.....she driving a Beemer 320i.

haiz......

She is driving and you send her to work?

Nabeh! the fake story will not earn you any points...

Go else way if wanna tell your story.... wrong thread...

stairway
04-06-2010, 09:28 AM

aiyo.. he meant that his gf owns a Beemer 320i.

walle
05-06-2010, 01:50 AM
how abt fucking inside police station?.......:D

Appollyon
05-06-2010, 09:53 AM
I used to do it at the corner staircase above my floor. The high view complemented the session very well :D

richie_rich
05-06-2010, 03:50 PM

must you take the word 'send' literally? let's say i 'send' my son to school. and we took the mrt together to his school. does it mean that i have to drive the mrt? :rolleyes:

unsung80
05-06-2010, 04:47 PM
this afternoon after sending my gal to work, and i was on my way to meet a cust.
Suddenly she text me saying that she feel horny, and feeling wet down there.
I was thinking what the f***, so early of the day start to turn horny le. Cant seems to feed her enuff lidat...haha

and i reply her den what she wan and how she wan it?
Office desk?
Office pantry?
Office storeroom?

No!

Den what u wan? Took a while for her to reply back.
And beep beep, oh my gosh!!!! I couldnt believe my eyes.
She wants in on her car bonnet.....she driving a beemer 320i.

I was like .... Dunno happy or sad..
Happy is because she suggested to do it on her car outdoor.
Sad is dunno where is a good spot to do it.

Haiz......

lucky u!!!!!

vertikal
06-06-2010, 03:04 AM

must you take the word 'send' literally? let's say i 'send' my son to school. and we took the mrt together to his school. does it mean that i have to drive the mrt? :rolleyes:

Good one Richie_Rich!

pUrPLe LuXuRy
06-06-2010, 12:39 PM
I did once in my car at a lorry park at Marina South (before they developed it) many years ago with a PRC quite late at nite. While f*&^king half way thru.... KNN.... a peeping tom came right beside my car. When I noticed him, I suddenly open my car door & scared the shit out of him! kekeke....

Those were the days...:D

steelfish69
06-06-2010, 12:48 PM

im not here to earn points. $$$ is more impt to me :p
and im here to share fantasy and experiences
if you have nothing better to contribute go FL.
ask her out for outdoor den do your part here.

next im gng to try in cinema....:p

talismann
07-06-2010, 08:46 AM
A couple of years back, a buddy of mine got married and his wife gathered the help of a couple of her former classmates so in total, there were 5 jiemeis, mostly single. I hit it off with two of them and over the course of the next few weeks, got involved with one.

I used to work somewhere in town and her office was walking distance of about 5-10 minutes. Initially, we met for smoke breaks nearby in a multistorey carpark (folks familiar with the multistorey near Lau Pa Sat with a bar in the carpark?) but gradually as time went, we got a little frisky. So instead of smoking Davidoffs, she starts puffing on my schtick. Eventually, it led to a couple of quickies in the toilet of the carpark. The bar opens only about 4pm and before that, the place is relatively quiet. We had a couple of humps there on odd occasions when things got hot. Damn, it was tough to hold back the tide of cum in such exciting situations. Too bad she's attached now...:p

acet
07-06-2010, 07:14 PM
During poly days brought my gf to mount faber at around 1.30am.
can see telok blangah hdb block backside.

that time mount fab got front and back. small path ways but need to climb stairs.

i remember we cannot sleep, young and got energy, go climb hill in middle of night. half way climbing see somewhere along the path way got a couple.

bcos very dark and slightly far, can only see both no wear clothes on bench shaking. me and my gf see liao very aroused. 2nd day went back same time but cannot find anymore people.

then we both sit down along the same stretch with bench then start petting loh. pet until buay tahan then i ask her wana do open. at 1st she say no lah, if got people how.

end up we still do, take off everything.

most jia lat thing is small bro very unstable. cos very ganjong if see people wan to siam also cannot.

then hor, half way got 1 couple suddenly appear!!!! they act like didn see loh, the guy hold the girl hand quickly walk past us.. then they sit down on the bench not far from us!!!.

wah lau, we do half way got people watching liao.. but then small bro very siock somemore our "business" already exposed then feel more daring liao.
haha then do faster and harder. my gf moan and watch the other couple.

the most unexpected thing happen. the couple who were sitting beside us followed suit!!! so for like 10 min, we were both watching each other banging our gf on different bench half way of mount faber hahaha.

when we left, they still doing on the other side.

until now sometimes i still thought about this incident. once in a life time for me, so bros and sisters dont expect to see me again there hahah

Ann4GB
07-06-2010, 11:24 PM
I do enjoy outdoor sex,but the sting from insects is annoying. I always get bites with marks that stay for days. :(

pinkylovee
08-06-2010, 02:25 AM
i tryy beforee in car at katong shopping centre carpark in the car ......
marine parade hdb carparkk... eastt coastt parrkk..

steelfish69
08-06-2010, 09:30 AM
always wanted to try at cp but most of the cp very bright so mi and my gal drop the ideas.

the only cp we did was science center open cp (1st time outdoor cp) damn gan cheong coz down there always got security patrol and with my pants down my knees....u guess.

and recently we have being toying with the idea to do it in cinema (i suggest) and overhead bridge (she suggest)

crazy right.

dunno how it can be done, but we gng to find chance to try... yeah!!

:p

acet
08-06-2010, 10:02 AM
cp is easy lah... so many good cp spots

expo is one good example.
kallang theatre area also good cp spot.

the real excitement is staircase.

oh, now i remember i brought one of my ex gf to chinatown/shenton area during one sunday and have oral at one of the tall office building.

it was previously immigration office. i remember walk until very secluded area then do on the floor. heh. sunday no people around one. but maybe caught in cctv i also not sure.

prometheus
08-06-2010, 10:11 AM

actually, not to put too fine a point on it, you could have been clearer. when you use the verb "send" it is certainly not wrong for someone to think that you're taking charge of something/someone's journey to a specific destination.

you can send a letter by post (not physically taking it there), or you can send a parcel or a child to school (impling you're taking him there). the point is - its perfectly forgivable to misunderstand you given the broad meaning of the word "send".

you could have been clearer and used "i accompanied my son to his school on MRT" or "escorted him to school on the MRT" (but others may get the wrong idea), or plain old "i went with him to school on the MRT". no ambiguities there.

acet
08-06-2010, 01:13 PM
when u r "song", u still can feel mosquito bite ah?

wont one lah.. you will not even feel anything biting you lor.

the worst thing is the smaller bro takes freaking long time to marikita nia due to afraid of being seen.

belowthebelt
08-06-2010, 01:31 PM
done once with my milf FB at a playground in upper pierce reservoir. she sits on the slide while i stand and she gave me a blow job. very exciting because only 8pm++ some aunties doing tai chi nearby. then wth me sitting down, she did a cowgirl..wow her leg mucles must be real good.

when i abt to come..gave her shots of proteins in her mouth and she swallows them all. did not realise got insects or what... super kan chiong and exciting

Rick2009
08-06-2010, 02:16 PM
try before in the bus, in the park, in the ladies toilet and ever in the school one of the room...:D:D

pUrPLe LuXuRy
08-06-2010, 05:19 PM
haha.... nice and interesting places.

Quite some years ago, I did it with one very horny FB at one of the craziest place - Macritchie Reservoir Bridge (where the band performs)..... Right in the middle of the bridge...! late at nite about 11+..... She wore a dress without panty and we sat down on the plank platform. I zipped down my pants & she rode on me....! After looking around when there nobody in sight, we got bolder & she let me doggie her while she hold on to the wooden railing.... KNN.... Damn sexciting....!

Even thought its quite deserted, the excitement of not knowing when people gonna come walking by the bridge make our adrenaline gushed. After the session, my FB even told me she was imagining that she's been performing for an audience....! kekeke..... :D

archangel87
10-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Wahh....Chance upon this thread while searching for fl....

Plenty Of Outdoor Action For Me...

>Playground/Open Space In Marina Square @ Wee hours Of The Morning...
Missed The Last Bus Home...Got Not Where To Go After Move And Was
Feeling Horny...I Think Ppl From Neighbouring Hotels Saw Us...Oh Ya Btw She Was My Past Ex...She Wears A Tudung

>My Ex Block Staircase In Taman Jurong ( Countless Of Times)

>Jurong Lake Park

>Resevoir Near My Hse (7 Plus In The Evening)

>In The Bus...Dun Remember Wat Number

>Pasir Ris Park ( @ The Breakwater With My Current Girl)

>Pasir Ris Park Toilet Just Behind The Breakwater

> HDB Block Near My Hse ( Current Girl )

> @ The Back Of My Work Van...While My Colleagues Are In Front (Just bj)

Thats Almost All That I Can Remember....Wan To Know More Details Just Pick Which Scenario And I Will Share More....Be More Than Happy To Share..Hahaha

gearhead
10-06-2010, 09:24 AM
Hahaha. I love this thread already!

I can't help but to share about the times when i was younger and more "daring" i would say.

My ex and I had the fetish of having sex in public due to the fact that we come from rather conservative backgrounds. And because we were both virgins with ZERO sexual experience at that point in time, all the better!

Our first and most favourite place of all, the public bus. :) After i'm done with my classes i would go over to her school to sort of pick her up. We would actually camp and wait for the perfect bus at the interchange before boarding it. Our choice: double decker buses (best with advertisements that cover the whole bus). Why? Simple. The advertisements will cover our activities from the outside, perfect for a good suck and sometimes fuck :D Our seat of choice would be the last seat on the left facing front. The old double deck buses have that mirror device thing for the driver to see whats going upstairs but can't really see all the way back. And with the TVMobile Upgrades back then, we were totally obscured. :cool:

Most of the time she'll be giving me her superb blowjob but at times when the bus journey was a little longer, I might just be doggying her already! Heh! It was great fun while it lasted because of the fact that we know someone can suddenly come up and catch me banging my ex. NOW THATS TRUE ORGASMIC FUN!

I've talked about this to some close friends and they find it really disturbing that i love public sex. As they say, to each his own.

Cheers guys and keep it up!

Just don't get caught tho :D

kbearsg
10-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Tried Suntec city one of the quieter levels (high up 30 plus stories). But hey, was much younger then :cool:

Nowadays, hotel, as classy as possible :)

I hate cars because of my size so I prefer more open space.

That national stadium, floodlights sounds fantastic!

Yzak
10-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Anyone tried in a car in a cemetery isolated spot 3pm in the afternoon? the couple was caught pants down by me n my friends...whahaha

some_
11-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Anyone tried in a car in a cemetery isolated spot 3pm in the afternoon? the couple was caught pants down by me n my friends...whahaha

afternoon in cemetery? sure got caught easily one mah

tigerprawn
11-06-2010, 01:00 PM
afternoon in cemetery? sure got caught easily one mah

I did it around 6pm closer to evening time... totally naked in car and my girl was screaming. Saw some guy walking in a distance but not at our direction... just ignore him and continue fcuking away : )

acet
11-06-2010, 08:41 PM
cemetry also want to go try ah?!?!

very daring leh. that kind of shiock give me also don wan :eek:

gearhead
12-06-2010, 03:26 AM
yeah i kinda agree.

A cemetary is a damn weird place to be making out. I dun think lil bro can stand at all at a cemetary. LOL.

Lake
12-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Playgroud at around 3-4 am.
Staircase ar around midnight.
Reservoir changing room also early morning.

It's fun doing outside but would have been greater if I could have taken pics for momentos :D

luvpaper
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM
did it once at a public carpark with a fling. After clubbing liao both of us high and horny. Was driving up the carpark (wanted to go to highest floor more ulu) when she ask why i keep driving. So just stop in the middle of the carpark. Time was 6am so got ppl starting to go work collect car liao but guess we were both too intoxicated and horny.

She lifted her both leg onto the dashboard while i finger her and bj/hj me. I know got 1 uncle went to collect his van and our car was blocking his van(we really stopped in the middle never park in a lot) but he just sat in his van smoke and enjoy the show.

Another daring place i tried before is at the open air carpark at Clark Quay. parked right beneath a lamp post. Again after drinking abit but this time is only 11pm or so. Got horny after some tongue fighting. just pulled down her top and bra followed by her jeans. This time got a group of girls walk pass and i am sure they sawed us coz dam bright but than again we were too horny.

other places i have tried:
on bus (when younger occupy last seat and tweak radio)
ladies toilet
staircase
mount faber
east coast park bench
if do in front of her sister considered public??? =pPp
in front of her place till we got caught by her mom(think i got post before on this)
at cineleisure open air carpark (another great memory)
sentosa beach/sea at night.

places i want to conquer:
in front of Istana
padang
national library
at sentosa beach in broad daylight

Other public yet not so public objective:
remote vibrator . - really wish my fling will agree to this. propose a few time liao but she still resisting (thou can feel her resistance lowering as always lol)

probably got to spend some money to buy the toy but basically get her to insert it into her or maybe for a starter just inside her panties than go clubbing. hehe everytime dance halfway on to full and off see how she tahan hmm...probably should ask her go braless so that i can see the nips poking her dress......

dam off to do research on this =) hope she agrees to this soon........or else it means time to find a new fling.

jukenuke
12-06-2010, 10:51 AM
On a late bus, we got covered by her bag and I fingered secretly through the skirt

Fail
12-06-2010, 01:31 PM
after trying to drive around last night to find suitable places, I can conclude..SG is too fucking brightly lit :(
or maybe we were not observant enough?
East area got what secluded places? PM me ur tips pls...:D
it's a torture when i was already so wet and still got to search around....faintzzz

luvpaper
12-06-2010, 05:42 PM
after trying to drive around last night to find suitable places, I can conclude..SG is too fucking brightly lit :(
or maybe we were not observant enough?
East area got what secluded places? PM me ur tips pls...:D
it's a torture when i was already so wet and still got to search around....faintzzz

actually east area a lot what. East coast park consider east also mah. If not changi. there got loyang industrial thou brightly litted no one go. if not after changi village also got secluded road. arboz try defu lane. got some dark spot and at night bo lang also. tampinese the place for the large lorry to park? but there a lot of peeping tom....mmz....actually industrial area sure can find....ubi, or my preferred place is kaki bukit there got more wulu roads.....mmz.....tanjong rhu also got 1 spot i like..... o ya 1 more fav...jln kayu hehe but there sometimes got ah ping kor will tour ard....

but i do agree that east area and west i think west got more places to hanky panky. :D

Fail
13-06-2010, 12:09 AM
errr...the areas u said..so general.
can pm me the exact road name bo? :D
thanks ar hee heee~~~

xPinkyx
13-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Hmmm ~
I do with my ex at right at the end of east coast park .. there is benches around .. and most of the tym during the night there is no ppl there .. only will see fishermans passing by ..
There was a few time my ex jus lie on the benches .. and i sit on him ..
=x

There is another place is at a public toilet at karanji ? there is this park there , is it call "dam" or something .. there is no one in the midnight one .. haha .. so mi and him sneak into the gal/guy toilet .. either 1 , i forget which one already . and do it there .. but seriously Smelly >.<

That is jus past of my advanture =)

long_john
13-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi all,
Just to share:
- Did bj and fingering at parks & marina walkway (before esplanade was built)
- Did fj at sentosa beach (inside the sea).. like it coz it was adventurous although not much feeling coz of the water.
- Did fj inside the car at ecp carpark (the dark carpark).. that is the best.
Lucky never kena caught b4.. hehe :D

seafrog
13-06-2010, 02:01 AM
my 1st post after reading the places u guys tried..

share mine too, places i've done wif my ex

1)east coast beach chair
2)sentosa tanjong beach in the sea,
3)mscp in my car
4)handicap toilet at upper pierce
5)bishan park carpark in the noon time
6)dbl deck bus
7)overhead bridge at expo xinlin ave
8)changi coast rd
9)pubs

still many place i wanted to try..

xPinkyx
13-06-2010, 03:57 AM
did it once at a public carpark with a fling. After clubbing liao both of us high and horny. Was driving up the carpark (wanted to go to highest floor more ulu) when she ask why i keep driving. So just stop in the middle of the carpark. Time was 6am so got ppl starting to go work collect car liao but guess we were both too intoxicated and horny.

She lifted her both leg onto the dashboard while i finger her and bj/hj me. I know got 1 uncle went to collect his van and our car was blocking his van(we really stopped in the middle never park in a lot) but he just sat in his van smoke and enjoy the show.

Another daring place i tried before is at the open air carpark at Clark Quay. parked right beneath a lamp post. Again after drinking abit but this time is only 11pm or so. Got horny after some tongue fighting. just pulled down her top and bra followed by her jeans. This time got a group of girls walk pass and i am sure they sawed us coz dam bright but than again we were too horny.

other places i have tried:
on bus (when younger occupy last seat and tweak radio)
ladies toilet
staircase
mount faber
east coast park bench
if do in front of her sister considered public??? =pPp
in front of her place till we got caught by her mom(think i got post before on this)
at cineleisure open air carpark (another great memory)
sentosa beach/sea at night.

places i want to conquer:
in front of Istana
padang
national library
at sentosa beach in broad daylight

Other public yet not so public objective:
remote vibrator . - really wish my fling will agree to this. propose a few time liao but she still resisting (thou can feel her resistance lowering as always lol)

probably got to spend some money to buy the toy but basically get her to insert it into her or maybe for a starter just inside her panties than go clubbing. hehe everytime dance halfway on to full and off see how she tahan hmm...probably should ask her go braless so that i can see the nips poking her dress......

dam off to do research on this =) hope she agrees to this soon........or else it means time to find a new fling.

LOL ! NLB ?? u sure ? i think the security will drag u out straight ! lolz
but maybe u go to the biggest NLB in sg lo .. there like not much ppl de .. yesterday i jus walk around there .. super quite haha lolz

luvpaper
13-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Yup yup that was the one i want...the NLB at Bugis... was there scouting ytd also wahaha!

actually i just realized i did try before a little in library....at one of those in neighbourhood area quite some years back...just a little nipple play through her clothes....used book to cover we sit at corner on floor at first she just lie on my lap and sleep while i read den end up she hold book pretend to read while my finger do the walking =p

anyway back to NLB......most likely is got to try the higher floors still trying to scout for a suitable place with no cam

LOL ! NLB ?? u sure ? i think the security will drag u out straight ! lolz
but maybe u go to the biggest NLB in sg lo .. there like not much ppl de .. yesterday i jus walk around there .. super quite haha lolz

Sammy-LEEBe
13-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I did the same before :)

On a late bus, we got covered by her bag and I fingered secretly through the skirt

Ig83
20-06-2010, 05:38 PM
tried having a hj while riding on ATC few days back on bintan trip..the guide infront keep looking back..luckily ATC no rear mirror
did my gf at her living rm yst night at 5am..everyone in her family still tink shes v.... =x

Megafan1981
21-06-2010, 12:37 AM
Hmmm ~
I do with my ex at right at the end of east coast park .. there is benches around .. and most of the tym during the night there is no ppl there .. only will see fishermans passing by ..
There was a few time my ex jus lie on the benches .. and i sit on him ..
=x

There is another place is at a public toilet at karanji ? there is this park there , is it call "dam" or something .. there is no one in the midnight one .. haha .. so mi and him sneak into the gal/guy toilet .. either 1 , i forget which one already . and do it there .. but seriously Smelly >.<

That is jus past of my advanture =)

I often went there with my FB last time. It is so serene and tranquil late at night. You can hear the waves lapping, etc.

I often fingered her and suck her nipples while facing the sea. After enjoying the session, we would go back to her car and did some serious shagging and the whole car really rocks.

There was once I was doggy her (she was driving a Toyota RAV or something and the backspace is huge) and I saw a lorry driver beside me giving me the thumbs up. I waved back and continued humping and pulled out and shot all over her boobs. Yes both of us were naked. She became pissed off with me after I told her that the lorry driver been watching both of us shagged each other for over 20min. :D

sjb1994
21-06-2010, 11:57 AM
Last weekend, after Japan lost to Holland, feel horny (watch with gf at a PUB). Drive past Dempsey turn into the carpark at the end, is dark and desert. Frenching, fingering, bbbj and follow by penetration, strip her naked, my bottom naked too. For a whole 30 min, not much passerby, the power of World Cup.

cataract
30-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Favourite thread ever. I've 'marked my territory' all over singapore over the years. Here are some of my favourites:

1) Bukit Chandu - Pepys Rd

My favourite for a quickie in the car. Got two carparks at the top (near the Bukit Chandu museum), both are equally discreet. Low risk of peeping toms, but I have seen random people hanging around the carpark.

What I like bout the carpark is although there may be a few vehicles in the carpark at 3 am, everyone is there for the same thing. Once I parked about 4 vehicle lots from another car. We were horny so we didnt care about that car. After a couple of minutes with both our pants off, me on top at the backseat and her lying across the seats, I saw from the window that there was a guy in the exact same position as me. He winked at me and carried on pumping his girl. Both our cars weren't tinted at all, we were both driving MPVs with big windows, it was like a goldfish tank!

I decided to play a little game then. I sat on the backseat, got her sit on top of me, and let her enjoy my cock. The guy in the other car did the same. I got a great view of his girl, and he got a great view of mine. heh didn't tell my girl that i was screwing her while watching another girl get screwed. The guy and me actually came about the same time, as we stopped together. His girl then seemed to notice I was looking and also winked at me. I let my girl have a breather first before letting that car move off first.

2) Changi Business Park

Some of you might know this place. Its those roads facing the start of PIE at Changi. A lot of buses park there, sure can find a spot. But be careful of foreign workers lingering around there.

Found this place by chance. Was driving back from Changi Airport when she kept teasing me in the car. Saw the exit via PIE, a lot of Big buses parked along the road. Knew surely got spot. Found a spot, ripped off her panties, and fucked her right there and there in the front seat.

3) Bedok Reservoir Park

Nothing beats having sex outdoors in the open. We love to walk along the reservoir and sit right next to the reservoir. There are these concrete seats somewhere along the gravel jogging path (near that adventure park thingy). When you sit down on these seats, even joggers can't see you.

Due to its openess, my girl has been reluctant to go all the way. But i've often gotten a quickie hj and bj here, and an even quicker fj before, she's really scared of being caught. But thats what makes it more fun for me ;)

4) Labrador Park

Whilst there are of course many spots for cars here, I prefer to do it in the open. Park at the top of the hill, near the restaurant there, then walk to the park, towards the balcony facing the seaside.

Did her standing up here. While she was admiring the view from the balcony,with her elbows on the ledged, I lifted up her skirt and panties swiftly. Put my cock in, and doggied her while both of us were looking at families barbequing at the bottom of the hill.

5) Sengkang Riverside Park

Near the Sengkang Macdonalds there, there are a couple of huts in the park, very nice romantic spots at night. I personally like the huts right next to the TPE. Very discreet, I actually managed to switch off the lights at the top of the hut by simply unscrewing the bulbs. When its dark, you can do anything you want. We even 69 there once. Best part is, any car passing by can watch if they're driving slowly

6) Sentosa Tanjong Beach

Walk towards the end of the beach (KM 8 side). There are usually some couples there (all for the same thing as well). We usually sit at those beach huts. As its so dark, even those around you can see what you're doing. But gotta watch out for those rangers sometimes.

7) Fort Canning

Many spots here, many peeping toms as well. There's this one hut somewhere nearer to Clarke Quay side, along a slope. For some reason, a few times we went there and the pathway lights are not working. All the more reason for us to do the deed in the hut.

8) East Coast waterbreaker

Walk to the pathway away from the Singapore Sailing Centre side, towards those golf courses. On the right will be the beach, walk to the beach towards the breakwater. Those breakwaters are great as when you're on it, you're basically sheltered from people. I've done it here both in the day and at night. Spent a whole romantic evening here with my girl once. Just need to bring a mat though.

There are of course many other spots around singapore. Of course the risk of doing it outdoors is the chance of being caught. But hey, the thrill overcomes the risks anytime man.

march29
01-07-2010, 09:39 AM
first public FJ inside handicap toilet at sembawang shopping centre yesterday afternoon.

TightV
17-07-2010, 02:13 AM
updates :) about my recent "public activities"

1. Punggol road, last carpark, near the beach... was parked next to a lorry. With ex-gf in car who wanted to catch up.. she took off her shorts, climb over to driver side and started to remove my pants, stroke me till hard then slide my manhood into her.. rock me till she cum.. then i cum..

2. Kallang carpark, near indoor stadium. With recent gf. make up sex in car after quarrel.. finger her till she cannot take it, remove her shorts, then my shorts. She climb onto me, also to the driver side. slide manhood into her and rock our way to orgasm..

Its nice without the disturbance of peeping toms..

Cheers

ahjie1989
17-07-2010, 08:11 AM
1st ex

great world city stairs like 5times or more.
at her condo stairs for like 3 times
east coast beach 3 times
east coast chalet with her friend sleeping in same room 1 time

2nd ex
great world stairs 2 times (again)
some handicapped toilet 5 times or more
toa payoh interchange stairs 1 time
blowjob on bus 28(dbl deck) more than 7 times
fuck in my car at east coast huge carpark/national stadium (totally naked)

freezetheDB
17-07-2010, 02:07 PM
when I was in poly (10ish yrs ago), one of the best public blowjob was just right outside my ex's HDB flat (where her parents are staying).

I remembered that late night I sent her home, that ache in my loins, and her nice warm mouth over my erected mast as my prize for the romantic night. It was my first cum in mouth. Not that she wanted me to CIM but she didnt think much about it until I was about to cum and she realised I shouldnt spray all over her doorstep lol.

(so my young padawans, this is a good place for young CIM experience)

ajlover
21-07-2010, 08:47 AM
had the most daring stunt few months ago... went for golf at batam with a gf, but before we even start tee off at the 1st hole, it started drizzling... abit sian liao... after 2 holes, thunderstorm.... knn.. have to hid under one of the shelter and wait, while the caddy 'sleep' on the buggy.

The shelter is rather big with an extension for the buggy, while we are sitting inside the shelter, I get bored, so started frenching and touch my gf... but she is super sensitive ... once i cupped her breast from outside, she start to moan and will push my hand away... tried to slip my finger under her skirt.. then I realised its actually a shorts, not really a skirt.. knn.. wat a mountain tortise am I...

She stopped me and said she dun wan my finger inside... I was 1/2 sian liao.. wtf..... high liao then stop me... she look at me and said... " no finger inside... but something else can? " I brighten up !!! but how to put my cock in???

she sit on my lap and ask my to slide my cock in from the side... wa lau.. she see me so up... my cock where got so long.. how to slide in from the side... nevertheless I try to... pull out my cock and try to put it in by the side... just when I am abt to reach in her pussy, her hp ring.. knn... the caddy woke up and I scrambled to hide my cock...

she answer her hp while I put my cock back... sian liao lor.. hard but cant do anything... after she done with the phone call, she also no mood liao... but she is still wet below, so I offered my help to dry it.. but she said " the more you clean it, the wetter it becomes liao !!, how to dry it" .... hee... plot kena uncovered...

so lan lan.. can only watch her dry her pussy in front of me... soon rain stop.. continue playing with cock half errected....

finally end of 18holes.. and its time to go back... while in the van going back to ferry terminal, she wanted to hj me.. i told her to bj it instead.. wa lau. just a 2 second kiss is all she gave, of course wont cum lah... I also stopped her hj... cant be shootiing my cum on the van right? ... (its total darkness in the van and on the road), only 2 staffs from the resort is in the front seat...

Soon we are in the ferry... still horny.. tried to touch her a bit here n there.. she suggested doing it in the toilet.. I was thrilled !! super kinky leh... but after consideration.. better not.. its still a muslim country afterall... I dun wan to appear in newspaper tml... ' Horny SG couple caught bonking on ferry toilet '

finally reached SG..... she is in rush to go home.. and I can only go back and wank it off.. wat a day....

mrbukkake
22-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Wonder where you all go for your public fucking...

Nowadays Singapore everywhere also knn crowded... :mad:

ColourBlindx2
22-07-2010, 03:13 PM
To all,

WE are BIG BIG BIG fans of public sex and even more so if other are watching.

On several nights we have even met couples for "soft" swinging in car parks. Basically we park as close as physically possible without scratching each others cars... then we open the back window that allows both of us an unobstructed view of both couples in the back seat.

Then we do what god designed us to do and fuck "like they do on the discovery channel" .... but only in the back of the car....

Sometimes the if the gals are bi then they stretch through the windows for a fondle/kiss etc....

I sure you can imagine what we get up to.

We sometimes get OUT of the vehicle and fuck in the open when we feel like it.... and enjoy having an audience if couples we know or have met wanna do something a bit more kinky!

Favorite haunts:
PePys road carpark
Carpark H ECP
Heavy Vehicles parking at Jurong East/Bukit Batok junction (can find us there a LOT)

Newly found location:
Woodleigh park
MSCP at Jurong facing the PIE

We'll fuck anywhere we can if the need arrives.... and trust me we are ALWAYS in need.

Since there are sooooooooooooooooooo many people who enjoy watching and outdoor/car sex, drop us a PM and maybe we can make a meet and greet! Watch us if you'd like..... you know what we like!!!!

Couples get priority..... ALWAYS!

Colourblind

p.s. i did forget to mention we LOVE doing outdoor pix.... so we always need people to be extra sets of eyes to look out for cops etc.... if you can take your eyes off the naked form being photographed... kekekekeke

tigerwoody74
22-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Cinema is a great place. Esp so in the mid afternoon not much crowd. But you what is the problem. I brought my FB there, in the middle of the show . she always like to touch here and there. Later ask to be fingered. The problem starts when she gets wet. The smell of the her wetness will fill the air in the cinema. Very obvious one. Is the same as letting go a smell gas bomb. Damn.

I remember Eng Wha Cinema at Suntec.... boh lang . We strip of our tops but Aircon too strong can see the nipples all sharp pointed. We only put our clothes when the light come out and realise the show is over.... really waste of $$$.

:rolleyes:

TSO2
22-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Cinema is a great place. Esp so in the mid afternoon not much crowd. But you what is the problem. I brought my FB there, in the middle of the show . she always like to touch here and there. Later ask to be fingered. The problem starts when she gets wet. The smell of the her wetness will fill the air in the cinema. Very obvious one. Is the same as letting go a smell gas bomb. Damn.

I remember Eng Wha Cinema at Suntec.... boh lang . We strip of our tops but Aircon too strong can see the nipples all sharp pointed. We only put our clothes when the light come out and realise the show is over.... really waste of $$$.

:rolleyes:

Cinema and half nude huh... Did you know that the crew in-charge of the screen(movie) display can have a bird's eye view of all the seats from where they are (in their operation room) ?

Bro tigerwoody, you want to "Tua Kang"...you must do it with some reality check laaahhh! :rolleyes:

law0987
22-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Cinema and half nude huh... Did you know that the crew in-charge of the screen(movie) display can have a bird's eye view of all the seats from where they are (in their operation room) ?

Bro tigerwoody, you want to "Tua Kang"...you must do it with some reality check laaahhh! :rolleyes:

Crews??? I thought nowsday already using computer to function it?

correct me if i am wrong.

TSO2
22-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Crews??? I thought nowsday already using computer to function it?

correct me if i am wrong.

My friend is a manager there...he tells me plenty of strange human behaviors during the day. :)
So you think no one can see what you do there?? :D

belowthebelt
24-07-2010, 11:57 AM
sembawang beach...right at the end. was there with my FB. sitting down, facing the sea (view should be Johore if my geography doesnt fails me) eas frenching and..fingering her then she start moaning.

i pull down her panty and she does reverse cow girl, while enjoying the sea view. she cummed very soon and i pushed her head for a CIM and she spits my load onto the sandy ground...got nearby public toilet to wash up too....

tats my target place next

jennytan
24-07-2010, 01:10 PM
i remember mi and mi ex-bf got do a bit...in a changing rm at the department store of shaw centre... :P

i took off mi top n we french a bit inside...i unzip his pants n blow him for a short while until he say tat he scared we kena discovered... :mad: :mad:

lovesiam
24-07-2010, 05:09 PM
i remember mi and mi ex-bf got do a bit...in a changing rm at the department store of shaw centre... :P

i took off mi top n we french a bit inside...i unzip his pants n blow him for a short while until he say tat he scared we kena discovered... :mad: :mad:

omg i think at that time sis jenny feeling was dam down liao , all water coming out and disapointed :o

daymiddle
24-07-2010, 05:15 PM
i was at labrador park, one of the dark road leading to nowhere.. in the car my lady friend

she was in passenger seat, i lower down her seat to lying down, i reach over from driver seat was groping/frenching her... prepare to bring her mood up then can do the deed. i even prep cap + lube liao

then i come up for air, look our the rear window saw a head! kanina the face see me liao no expression one!

scared me so much!

i keep my cool i say to lady i cant do it here, too exposed, excited etc.. all sorts of excuses

i put her seat up straight, start the car and drive off!

went to get a room!!!!!

so please, tell me.

DID I SEE GHOST ? OR PEEPING TOM?

jennytan
24-07-2010, 09:22 PM
omg i think at that time sis jenny feeling was dam down liao , all water coming out and disapointed :o

ya lor... :( :( after tat feel dam sian...

unsung80
24-07-2010, 09:49 PM
ya lor... :( :( after tat feel dam sian...

Poor you, just like a guy gets an erection but no chance to bonk.

Javier83
25-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Any brothers over here had a blowjob in the car(grey mitsubishi lancer) at lower pierce reservoir carpark on this thursday midnight? :p

BTW i nv peep, i was parking just beside his car. The reason why i know it is cim, cos the girl open the door and spit out the cum.:)

Wow i envy leh, the guy had cim while my scandal dont even blow for me.:(

TemPoRaRie
25-07-2010, 06:18 AM
Met up with an old friend, this girl from primary school class. We shared that we had crush for each other back then. Now she is married with kids but figure and face still a 8.5/10.

Met at 2a.m, possible as her hubby working overseas and kids were asleep. Started chatting in car at a very quiet mscp. Then somehow we started kissing, frenching and touching each other. Soon we were totally naked at the rear seats and she was giving a hell of a bbbj while I played with her C Cup assests. Next she sat on me and she started rocking hard and fast. She cum once here.

We were both so turned on, I suggested opening the door and doing outside. The top floor of this mscp is totally dark and we were all alone but the flat was like barely 100m away from us and some units were still lit. We started doing dogging standing outside the car. She cum a 2nd time here. Next she squatted down and started blowing me again.

I saw a door to the staircase near my car, so I took her to the staircase and she continued her bbbj there. Great suction and deepthroat. So I cim....and she swallowed!

Creeped back to car, feeling guilty and conscious of our surrounding only after the deed. Haa......agreed to meet up again. So managed to do in car, outside car and stairways all within one encounter hee. Will share more in future.

lovestar
25-07-2010, 01:24 PM
EX:
i also had fun a changing room a couple of times liao there was once we did like 30 mins while a grp of boys are waiting outside to use the changing room. it was the first time i totally saw my ex-gf naked. I screwed her in a few different style.

We had sex in toilet some times too. She likes it raw but i am afraid of cuming inside of her.

Friend's gf:
Brought her to a hotel to fuck all the while i knew she was my friend's gf but i love the slim shape and knew that i can fuck her cos i knew she is slut but got bored of her liao

Vitasoys
26-07-2010, 01:00 AM
dempsey rd carpark = at nite totally no ppl but dam dark as well.
bukit timah pvt hse area = quite safe usually at nite all the rich ppl orh orh already
compasspoint handicap toilet

buzzcheong
26-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Met up with an old friend, this girl from primary school class. We shared that we had crush for each other back then. Now she is married with kids but figure and face still a 8.5/10.

Met at 2a.m, possible as her hubby working overseas and kids were asleep. Started chatting in car at a very quiet mscp. Then somehow we started kissing, frenching and touching each other. Soon we were totally naked at the rear seats and she was giving a hell of a bbbj while I played with her C Cup assests. Next she sat on me and she started rocking hard and fast. She cum once here.

We were both so turned on, I suggested opening the door and doing outside. The top floor of this mscp is totally dark and we were all alone but the flat was like barely 100m away from us and some units were still lit. We started doing dogging standing outside the car. She cum a 2nd time here. Next she squatted down and started blowing me again.

I saw a door to the staircase near my car, so I took her to the staircase and she continued her bbbj there. Great suction and deepthroat. So I cim....and she swallowed!

Creeped back to car, feeling guilty and conscious of our surrounding only after the deed. Haa......agreed to meet up again. So managed to do in car, outside car and stairways all within one encounter hee. Will share more in future.

Bro,sure Fr,will be waiting for ur next instalment.cheer!

tigerwoody74
26-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Great posting

Some ppl here is SBF are just one kind, we are all just here to share experienced. One point of fact is that,, we you are IN HEAT. U dont give a shit who is UP, down or beside you. U just do the damn deed.

Why do we need to Boast of our "experience" So that we can get more points? Or is it to kena minus points by others ... and in the end get label by people saying we TUAKANG?

:confused:

impreza69
30-07-2010, 02:37 PM
i was at labrador park, one of the dark road leading to nowhere.. in the car my lady friend

she was in passenger seat, i lower down her seat to lying down, i reach over from driver seat was groping/frenching her... prepare to bring her mood up then can do the deed. i even prep cap + lube liao

then i come up for air, look our the rear window saw a head! kanina the face see me liao no expression one!

scared me so much!

i keep my cool i say to lady i cant do it here, too exposed, excited etc.. all sorts of excuses

went to get a room!!!!!

so please, tell me.

bros daymiddle,

My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

I went there a couple of times, I dunno if i heard too much stories there but i do feel eerie and my goose pimple keep arousing....

my suggestion is try to avoid this place...if u can....dun turn a fun out-door sex into a terrible experience....there is a carpark up in the slope, very dark and no soul will be there, a previous restaurent cum bistro there....now already closed....but the spa is still there....

my 2 cents worth...my favourite place for out-door/in car sex....sentosa island!!!!!!!!(not inside RWS)

dj19
30-07-2010, 06:03 PM
Anyone tried Lady Hill, was driving pas the other day and it seems like a great spot..

sony2002
30-07-2010, 07:29 PM
dempsey rd carpark = at nite totally no ppl but dam dark as well.

but these days so many pubs at Dempsey, got to wait till all the pubs close?

Used to go there when it was still an abandoned camp, stopped going there after we got peeped by a Bangala from the construction site when they started building the pubs

Peter123
31-07-2010, 12:29 AM
Tried once recently with my gal.. At a MSCP we drove all the way to the top. Starting just simply kissing and hugging. Ask her to BBJ for me and to my surprise she agreed!!!!
Quickly pull out my didi for her.... Later more stream liao, we go out to
one dark corner, we decided to do a doggie.. She dare dare take out her
shorts and panties.. Ohh... The feeling was so shiok..my didi deep inside
her and I loosen her bars.. Both hands on her c-cups.. I cannot tahan
long.. To shiok and scare ppl come by..

chinchai
31-07-2010, 04:42 PM
bros daymiddle,

My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

I went there a couple of times, I dunno if i heard too much stories there but i do feel eerie and my goose pimple keep arousing....

my suggestion is try to avoid this place...if u can....dun turn a fun out-door sex into a terrible experience....there is a carpark up in the slope, very dark and no soul will be there, a previous restaurent cum bistro there....now already closed....but the spa is still there....

my 2 cents worth...my favourite place for out-door/in car sex....sentosa island!!!!!!!!(not inside RWS)

labrador park is a good place now that Marina South is gone. I used to do doggie outside at the last parking lot and near the gate of the deserted house. No problem and exciting, I think thats the thrill of outdoor sex....cool and quiet. my gal and myself are of big build, in the car its too cramb We enjoy most is standing facing each other with me holding one leg up(last longer) or she lie on the booth. No worries of th super..... maybe they enjoy a good show. I believe that if you dont offend them in anyway they wont bother you.

masters
01-08-2010, 12:41 AM
There's a picture somewhere of 1 naked girl (face censored) flanked by a few guys outdoors at night. Seems like local. Can't seems to find it to share with you guys. Was posted quite a while back. Will try to search again. But it does make me asking like was gangbang involved? Or any sex? One naked girl among a group of men? Damn

gardener
01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
got bj frm the ex in a cinema, someone were sitting behind us, but we were just too horny...

nstern
01-08-2010, 03:53 PM
I had a midnight HJ from my ex-ex-ex at the park area near yishun... forgot the exact place but it's within walking distance from the mrt

Ace Dragon
02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
HJ, BBBJ in toilets, in parks in MSCP. Doing in public just keeps it exciting.

hellrider88
02-08-2010, 12:53 AM
Few years back fuck a fl @ hougang ave 3 blk 8 4th floor corridor!both of us naked!

joefja
02-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Seems like those NPP patrol car quite on patrolling MSCP. Just last friday about 1am went up to 2nd top of MSCP to hanky panky with one of my GF . didnt realise a patrol car came up and stopped and look at us in the car. I just pretend nothing happen and drove off with my pants half way down. damm suay

k3lvin123
02-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Got a HJ & BJ from my ex in a cinema while watching RA, did it in a staircase in Sengkang flat (Nobody moved in yet, although quite scary la) lastly, did it with my ex in my car parked in tuas south ave & was seen by some kids who went fishing & cycling there oh my god i drove off immediately & 81 here i come. i fancy having sex on the beach but ALL my girls dont dare. i notice alot of SG gals very timid

ansonsohna
02-08-2010, 09:26 AM
..My work place is very near to labrador park, I worked here 10 years liao....we heard many many stories about this park....it is really true that some unusual things did happened in labrador park...it even came out on Chinese Wanbao about some youngsters got into such supernatural things....

bro impreza, can u tell me more abt the strange encounters at Lab Park please?

I tried to do tat last week (ard 11 pm) but don't know why feel so creep out tat my kuku cannot stand. Kena suan by gf as a result. I told her of my strange creepy feeling but kena mocked and she insist tat i try again tis weekend. bladdy gf stubborn and gung ho and apparently a non hantu believer whereas i am a timid tiko. For added injury to insult, she say tat my cock maybe cannot stand but never shrink wat so how creepy can the place be......

Swear tat if life is like those slasher movies, we sure kena be victim one :rolleyes: .....

KeanuReeves
02-08-2010, 09:28 AM
May be it's their home ground.. so, don't dare loh.. ;)
i fancy having sex on the beach but ALL my girls dont dare. i notice alot of SG gals very timid

KeanuReeves
02-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Bro Ansonsohna, may be you should find another public place that you're comfortable with..
& show her what your powerful tool can do.. hahahaha.. :D
bladdy gf stubborn and gung ho and apparently a non hantu believer whereas i am a timid tiko.

impreza69
02-08-2010, 10:39 AM
bro impreza, can u tell me more abt the strange encounters at Lab Park please?

Hi bros ansonsohna...

Personally, i did not have any actual encounter in Labra park....but i do heard many stories about it....

Please see the links on some stores reported:

1. Fishing encounter in Labra Park - http://www.hungzai.com/fishing-encounter

2. Reported in SPI (S'pore Paranormal Investigator) website - http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/stones/labrador_obelisk.htm

3. 9 student possessed in Labra Park
http://asiaparanormal.blogspot.com/2010/03/9-students-possessed-at-labrador-park.html

Anyway, it is for information only...I do not wan to spolit the moods of out-door sex here...LOL.....I'm one of the lover for out-door activities...Cheers!

02-08-2010, 10:59 AM
To all,

WE are BIG BIG BIG fans of public sex and even more so if other are watching.

On several nights we have even met couples for "soft" swinging in car parks. Basically we park as close as physically possible without scratching each others cars... then we open the back window that allows both of us an unobstructed view of both couples in the back seat.

Then we do what god designed us to do and fuck "like they do on the discovery channel" .... but only in the back of the car....

Sometimes the if the gals are bi then they stretch through the windows for a fondle/kiss etc....

I sure you can imagine what we get up to.

We sometimes get OUT of the vehicle and fuck in the open when we feel like it.... and enjoy having an audience if couples we know or have met wanna do something a bit more kinky!

Favorite haunts:
PePys road carpark
Carpark H ECP
Heavy Vehicles parking at Jurong East/Bukit Batok junction (can find us there a LOT)

Newly found location:
Woodleigh park
MSCP at Jurong facing the PIE

We'll fuck anywhere we can if the need arrives.... and trust me we are ALWAYS in need.

Since there are sooooooooooooooooooo many people who enjoy watching and outdoor/car sex, drop us a PM and maybe we can make a meet and greet! Watch us if you'd like..... you know what we like!!!!

Couples get priority..... ALWAYS!

Colourblind

p.s. i did forget to mention we LOVE doing outdoor pix.... so we always need people to be extra sets of eyes to look out for cops etc.... if you can take your eyes off the naked form being photographed... kekekekeke

Wah im staying quite near there! Thats a BIG lorry parking space there. I can be your look out if you are there. Fancy outdoor sex but co not keen. Been out of action for few months. End up doing it with my lady5 aka diy. How envy you all.

ajlover
02-08-2010, 01:25 PM
hi ColourBlindx2 (bro and sis), I love watching live show.. I guess so do most of the bros here.. and maybe some sis too... when is your next performance? I can appear within 20mins at your stage...

wondergal
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Several years ago when I was still in Singapore I had been a few times to some old broken-down 2-storey old buildings in Sentosa. Are they still there now?

Dylan_SF
08-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Few yr ago bring my ex to toa pyoh garden at mid nite .... we sit at the stone chair & she BBBJ for me .... I cant take it after She Suck for me , we rush to the ladies toilet & carry on our FJ :D

k3lvin123
09-08-2010, 11:07 PM
brothers i do fish overnight as my wife hate the camping life, i have to bring some fling or FB there. Usually we'll bring along over ice box to camp some beers & drinks inside. my spot is usually @ ecp fort road, CV carpark 4, lab park, tuas south, sembawang park, pasir ris beach, kallang river b4 become stale water, sentosa end & ex punggol end. I would take my gal to ECP end(changi side), tuas south or kallang river the other end after beach road towards suntec. Most of the time took about 1 hour to cum as many cars pass by not in the mood. Eventually end up in 81, mostly is BJ or HJ for me & finger for her.

pokeandrun
09-08-2010, 11:36 PM
I did it with my fling in a public swimming pool at 2am. We 'patrolled' around first make sure no one, then we climbed in :p The thrill was exhilarating!

tiger2009
09-08-2010, 11:48 PM
My experience:

had a teacher gf in 2004 just before i left for overseas studies. ...we met on the internet and we went to sentosa for a midnight swim..we had sex on the beach..it was really dark.

wishfulking
10-08-2010, 12:15 AM
My experience -
- shopping mall car park(after midnight movie)
- shopping mall changing room
- hotel swimming pool (night time)
- underwater (scuba)
- disco toilet
- highway rest area near Melaka
- hotel balcony (Swiss Stamford)
- roof top
- jungle
- gym
- office
- plane (hj)

Ace Dragon
10-08-2010, 02:07 AM
Seems like a lot of the bros enjoy the outdoors.....my gal moans quite loud...so sometimes got to control her a little, otherwise might get heard....

MichelleJade
10-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Its so interesting listening to so many stories u guys share..

I am sharing from a girl's point of view...

Initially, i didnt like outdoor sex, fearing of being caught.
After several encounters at mscp, tuas, lift, even a private pool.. i still didnt enjoy it...

Till one day, sm1 brought me to bukit batok park near autobacs... For those who had been to this place will know that it kinda eerie.. but, i was surprised that, I've fallen in love with that place... why? u must be wondering...

The park is literally empty...

The park is huge with lotsa pavalions, trees and it is hilly...

you'll be surprised u are able to have sex in the middle of a huge open space... on one of those park benches...

I am kinda loud during sex yet, m not worried of being heard..

tsk tsk

just a little of my naughty sharing...

MichelleJade
10-08-2010, 02:57 AM
i think my prev post is missing

maverick_evo
10-08-2010, 11:41 AM
michelle, i guess he must b 1 kinda guy who can make u REALLY go loud :) but that is good enough.. mayb can share more experience?

MichelleJade
10-08-2010, 03:38 PM
I just wanna share about my encounter there ... end up.. my inbox is flooded.. dotzdotz

nstern
10-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Hmmm where's the carpark? I stay pretty near there and I think the carpark entrance (further down from the shell station) is pretty easy to miss. I ever brought a fling there but was attacked by ants (while she lay on the ground) so I had to bring her somewhere else

nstern
10-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh and my somewhere else is in bukit batok and it's a pavillion on top of a hill. I'm sure many bros here who stay in batok know about it? you can actually see into the HDB flats of around 8 storeys high

halcyon77
10-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Am currently working in china and have been bonking my new PRC gf in my office late at night which overlooks the shopping area - great view + great sex

also been fingering her at cafes, in taxis and other open areas
=)

rhythmic
10-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Mt Faber park
- She sat on my lap. My right hand fondling her breast and left hand under her skimpy skirt fingering her wet pussy. When a man suddenly walked pass right infront of us. It make us even more excited and kinky. I ended up doing her doggy on the bench till we both cum. Very memorable experience!

Swimming pool
- day time at a hotel swimming pool

Some public toilets
- she sat on the toilet bowl giving me bbbj, did a few various positions. She was so high and horny till I have to cover her mouth to reduce her moan volume.

Taxis
- Fingering her in the taxi till she cummed and stained the seat... oops!
Hotel balconies
- She wore a sun dress without pantie. I hug her from behind and start nailing her from behind. Its so excited as people wont exactly know what we were doing up there in the balcony... kekeke

Ponggol bay area by the seaside
- We were totally naked over looking Malaysia

In my car at Ponggol bay area by the seaside
- With the sunroof opened, both of us standing up from the car. I fingered her and ate her juicy pussy and drilled her from behind at teh same time enjoying the sea breeze

Office
- On my work desk, sofa, stairs, pool table, corridors... We really fucked like porn stars!!!

Plane
- Bj while I fingered her on Tiger Airways (flight not crowded and no one sitting at the same row)
super exciting.

Cinema
- Bj and Fj
- There was once we were watching movie on a fully packed cinema. My hand went under her skirt and finger till her pussy was so soaked and cum a few times. She had a hard time controlling her moan...
- A few times watching a afternoon movie, hardly anyone around us. She went down on me giving me bbbj and I also gave her a wild tongue job on her pussy till she cum. She sat on me and rode till she cummed... Unfortable awsome experience!

In the lift
- She was wearing a short flare skirt without panties. I can't resist her sexy temptation and I lift up she skirt and did her from behind, halfway thru, lift door opened and someone came in but didn't notice anything weird about us because it looks like im only hugging her from behind. As we were standing behind, I got a little bolder and start to move my dick in and out slowly. This really drives her crazy and I can feel her juice oozing... When we reach our floor. I dragged her to the highest staircase and continue fucking her hard. When I was about to cum, she took my throbbing cock and let me shoot all my loads into her... Sextisfacion!

kosheen
10-08-2010, 08:00 PM
7th month begins tonite! Better think twice about having sexcapades in public during this month! :D

Ace Dragon
10-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I just wanna share about my encounter there ... end up.. my inbox is flooded.. dotzdotz

Haha..you are a gal in a room full of horny dudes that enjoy fucking in public. What did you expect :D:D:D:p

fast_tongue
11-08-2010, 12:08 AM
For me

I love beaches.... did in Pasir Ris, rocking to the breeze plus sea music......

Pumped 2 FBs at Marina South Carpark and East coast. ....

Nothing beats office, love to nail my ex colleague in the server room (quite big), off light during lunch time..... flip her skirt and panties.... whenever she too wet and still to growl.... just push her head down and shaft my rod into her mouth to cool her down..... heeheehee... those were the days.....

MichelleJade
11-08-2010, 01:40 AM
alright, for those who are feeling a little adventurous,
heres ther address of the park...
=)

Bukit Batok East Ave 2, Bukit Batok East Ave 6, Lorong Sesuai

Park Size
36 Ha

Getting There
Carparks are available at Bukit Batok East Ave 2

Bus Services 61, 66, 157, 178, 852 and 985. Alight along Bukit Batok Ave 6.

http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/images/btn-dlmap.gif

And no joke, this place is huge...

Ja5min3
11-08-2010, 10:33 PM
Such detailed description of the park, now I'm sure alot of guys will be lying in ambush there.

Always want to try outdoors in the beach, but Sg beach is quite open. Any suggestions?

PS: Do not flood my mail. I wont entertain

MichelleJade
12-08-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi Jas,
I posted it cos alot of ppl PM me ask me where the place is... Haha...
=p

dho0705
12-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi Jas,
I posted it cos alot of ppl PM me ask me where the place is... Haha...
=p

well mich, if u ever need audiences and spectators, do let us know. we will be glad to be there :D

devan69
12-08-2010, 06:39 PM
k im one of those who luv doin in public as its so damn exciting alright . yes guys will like gals to wear skirt as its easy to do it where ever we go but nt all gals luv it and im still searchin for one

eternally
12-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Like the thrill of doing outdoor but my fb don't like.
At most give him a bj in his car, boring...

Ace Dragon
12-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Such detailed description of the park, now I'm sure alot of guys will be lying in ambush there.

Always want to try outdoors in the beach, but Sg beach is quite open. Any suggestions?

Get a tent?

Ace Dragon
12-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Like the thrill of doing outdoor but my fb don't like.
At most give him a bj in his car, boring...

Hey eternally, you need a new FB....lol
As you can see there are many guys here that just loves the outdoors...like me..lol

MichelleJade
13-08-2010, 01:52 AM
yes guys will like gals to wear skirt as its easy to do it where ever we go but nt all gals luv it and im still searchin for one

Esp those long skirt that can cover everything de =p

anderz69
13-08-2010, 01:54 AM
For me

I love beaches.... did in Pasir Ris, rocking to the breeze plus sea music......

Pumped 2 FBs at Marina South Carpark and East coast. ....

Nothing beats office, love to nail my ex colleague in the server room (quite big), off light during lunch time..... flip her skirt and panties.... whenever she too wet and still to growl.... just push her head down and shaft my rod into her mouth to cool her down..... heeheehee... those were the days.....

Server room, one of my fav. too, did my ex in there for a couple of times during night shift as only certain level of clearance then can access, so quite secure. Just the floor abit hard and cold, so have to do her from the back while bend forward. Overall sexperience is real shiok sia!

Ja5min3
13-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Get a tent?

still need to set up and then it'll wont be private.

Had light petting with my ex in a tent before at ECP though, with all the kids running around.

MichelleJade
14-08-2010, 04:23 AM

Had light petting with my ex in a tent before at ECP though, with all the kids running around.

Must be very warm and stuffy inside...

jjjaaattt
14-08-2010, 04:45 AM
hellllooooooo

northcote
14-08-2010, 04:48 AM
try once at whitley police post behind the bench with my 14 yr old ex when i was 17. ard 8 yrs back. licking her nipples and then farking her under her sch skirt.. that was the good old time.. ard 8 pm when takendo classes are going on at the cc downstairs

punkrod
14-08-2010, 05:01 AM
Jus to share my story, i had sex with my virgin ex at marina south. Jus beside the river last time before the renovations that were goin on now. And she was riding me on one of the benches. Lol the most exciting part is when there a few guys sitting at the next bench fishing. Haha. I think my hornyness was overloading till i don care that there were people there.

And yup, girls wearing skirts do have a advantage heehee..

Thankfully for me, i was going slow so as not to have a patch of 'rose-syrup' on me.

Other than that were only a few bbbjs at basketball courts and normal sex at staircase. Though not
much of a story but still exciting. Nevertheless the sex next to the river was umforgetable..

Ahhhhh memories.. Kekekee

belowthebelt
14-08-2010, 09:52 AM
latest encounter abt 2 months back was inside a public man toilet at a reservoir....she was riding me (reverse cowboy)while i sat on the toilet sit cover. dunno where to unload, she quickly turn around on her knees and gave a hj and i unloaded all over her blouse....haha...FB was cursing like shit....very exciting as sometimes i hear people coming in to the toilet...

owenfang
14-08-2010, 01:43 PM
i fuck my girl under a big drain .... farking dirty sia

s1eePing
14-08-2010, 02:29 PM
walao drain fking dirty u still can fuck ! power la

cool.dan
14-08-2010, 03:14 PM
try once at whitley police post behind the bench with my 14 yr old ex when i was 17. ard 8 yrs back. licking her nipples and then farking her under her sch skirt.. that was the good old time.. ard 8 pm when takendo classes are going on at the cc downstairs

She was only 14 then? :eek:

greywolf
14-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Must be very warm and stuffy inside...

well both are heat up won't care about stuffy

bossy_miaomiao
14-08-2010, 05:17 PM

scared me so much!

went to get a room!!!!!

so please, tell me.

Hey,

When was it, what time?

So scary !!! :eek: :eek:

Ja5min3
14-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Hee... cant really remember if its hot or stuff.
But there were painful hard stones or rocks which I rem

Think friends were abt to reach so we just want to do it before they reach.

eternally
15-08-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey eternally, you need a new FB....lol
As you can see there are many guys here that just loves the outdoors...like me..lol

haha wondering how he react when he see this post :P

anderz69
15-08-2010, 01:51 AM
She was only 14 then? :eek:

Sounds like statutory rape... even if she is a willing partner.

Ace Dragon
15-08-2010, 03:07 AM

If you are offering sex, then think your bf will setup the tent for you...lol..
as for private or not...depends on the timing....

Ace Dragon
15-08-2010, 03:08 AM
haha wondering how he react when he see this post :P

Well he better buck up as a FB, am sure you have loads of guys queueing up for you...lol

middleday
15-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey,

When was it, what time?

So scary !!! :eek: :eek:

er.. i think after 10pm already

bossy_miaomiao
15-08-2010, 03:54 PM
er.. i think after 10pm already

had in car with my b/f.. at a very dark carpark, both scare yet excited..

He, scared if saw/peeped by people.. :rolleyes:

Me, scared if got ghost around.. :o :o

luckysinger
15-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I did my girlfriend on the balcony on thursday night!!

The whole idea that someone could see you makes it so hot I think !! I was goign down on her both of us naked, and it made her cum so hard like that !!

luckysinger
15-08-2010, 11:34 PM
I made out with my GF on the balcony on Thursday night !! both naked - I went down on her - she came so hard!! being outside, with the possibility of people seeing you, seems to turn both of us on . . . . we overlook the ECP - hope nobody crashed ;) !!!!

northcote
16-08-2010, 02:31 AM
once more time is with my ex.2 to 3 yrs back.
after she club from mos . i went to fetch her home.
erm she stay somewhere in the northwestern.
however in the loading.unloading bay.
horniness kick in and i started to raba her..
then she give me a good bj after which i ram her hack in the driver seat of my car.
outdoor sex and dun noe whether her neighbour can peek from the kitchen or not.
haha lols thinking back still give me a hardon. she is a real slut who is good in ar and sex

kenjinchn
16-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Me
in TTS Hopital Class b Ward. ex gf blow for me
Student hostel fling with a young prc
Office store fling with one collegue
Meeting room. fling with one colle
Multi storey carpark . more than 30 times...
HDB staircase . doggie style
East coast Carpark.
Geylang Resturant (song ji) toilet. This was the most exicting cos the resturant many ppl. but we still heck care and bong in side.
Kbox Room.
KTV room.DongMen i floor down take a lift is a empty office :) secret Place
KTV Dongment Roof top carpark.
East coast public toilet.

Theses are those days..... i can remember...

supersong
16-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Mine is doing in the MCP with my ex-fb facing her office in the broad daylight. :)

Darth.kene
17-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Well, my 1st was with my ex in melbourne. We did it at a park at night during winter. But the sex was good to keep us warm. :D

2nd was recently with my wife. Had a good walk at ECP after a wonderful late night supper. Wife got horny after seeing some couples kissing and decided we boink there and then. Went to my car, drove down to a dark car park lot and boink her in the car. It was so great that I gave her a creampie. Good thing she's on pills. ;)

lalakers
17-08-2010, 08:34 PM

let me know. i work in ecp, and i know the place well. got just the right place. beach side or not anything goes

ninjastar
20-08-2010, 06:40 PM
time to share mine! about 8 years ago i was intro-ed to this girl, den we met at west coast park to sit down and talk cock. talk halfway we started kissing and i just fondled her nehneh there and then on the bench. i still remember got some people walk past so must tactical a bit.
den i beh tahan so we decided to go to the public toilet where she will bbbj me! but when we went there got a girl in the toilet so we had to wait (the girl's toilet was much cleaner than the guy's) when the girl was done with her toileting she came out with her bf and they both saw us. the bf still tell me go ahead and use the girl's toilet (nabei he knows what we are up to!) lol
den inside she bbbj me shiokshiok! and she swallow :eek:
after that we became FBs!

smalldick10
20-08-2010, 11:48 PM
When I was in Poly, I used to bang my ex-gf @ the old World Trade Centre viewing gallary (long open area). She always like to wear a dress without panties so it's easier to sit down on my dick at night. But the challenge is always the cleaning up part after I shoot into her...the sperm drips when she stand up/walk since she don't like me to wear cap.

Another fav spot is the back of ROM centre @ Fort Canning. It's so dark that you can't see each other well. No one ever goes to that corner and we used to strip completely naked and fuck on the floor (use bag/clothes as cushion). Only issue are the mosquitoes but that's where the mosquito coils come in. :D

Rear end of double-deck SBS buses are also great for BJ. We always aim for those seats whenever available and my ex will give me a BJ. Best part is she swallows my sperm and her excuse is no place to dispose the tissues on the bus and people can smell the semen....I really miss her alot as she's much hornier than me....wonder who is the super-lucky fellow who is with her now. I MISS HER!!! :(

tommyboy290906
21-08-2010, 03:39 AM
When I was in Poly, I used to bang my ex-gf @ the old World Trade Centre viewing gallary (long open area). She always like to wear a dress without panties so it's easier to sit down on my dick at night. But the challenge is always the cleaning up part after I shoot into her...the sperm drips when she stand up/walk since she don't like me to wear cap.

Another fav spot is the back of ROM centre @ Fort Canning. It's so dark that you can't see each other well. No one ever goes to that corner and we used to strip completely naked and fuck on the floor (use bag/clothes as cushion). Only issue are the mosquitoes but that's where the mosquito coils come in. :D

Rear end of double-deck SBS buses are also great for BJ. We always aim for those seats whenever available and my ex will give me a BJ. Best part is she swallows my sperm and her excuse is no place to dispose the tissues on the bus and people can smell the semen....I really miss her alot as she's much hornier than me....wonder who is the super-lucky fellow who is with her now. I MISS HER!!! :(

Fort Canning, real ghost and peeping ghost. Beware!

Double Deck SBS, the driver can see from his position, there is a telescopic mirror. Free show lah.

maxman
21-08-2010, 08:40 AM

Ahhh... the joys and pleasures of having a sexually liberated girlfriend. I envy you, and I'm sure many others do too. I think the average Singaporean girlfriend isn't so keen unlike yours.

Ling_Er
21-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi Guys,
Did once at the small hill at Telok Blangah le...In the female toilet...
Feeling shiok but too many insects and too many lizards...overall quite discret coz it's 3plus am... That is the oni time when bonking with clothes on... coz the place too dirty to put or hang any clothing....

Cheers

nice nice ... but 3 am telok blangah hill park no people wor... fuck in public mahz... :p hohooho no one will see de.. plus got chair.... hha can lie down..

rootrat78
21-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Does fucking pinay girls in the bar at duxton in front of other customers count? Regularly been fucked n sucked right in the bar at my favourite pub!

smalldick10
21-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Fort Canning, real ghost and peeping ghost. Beware!

Double Deck SBS, the driver can see from his position, there is a telescopic mirror. Free show lah.

But we're sitting at the last row, my ex in the inside seat and bending over....Don't think the driver can see from that angle la...but it's just abit awkward that I have to control my facial expression (cannot show the shiok feeling) when she's blowing me. ;)

smalldick10
21-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Ahhh... the joys and pleasures of having a sexually liberated girlfriend. I envy you, and I'm sure many others do too. I think the average Singaporean girlfriend isn't so keen unlike yours.

Bro, I didn't know how to treasure my ex-gf la, only when she left me for another guy, then I felt her importance and the pleasure that she's constantly giving me. My subsequent gals all cannot match her in terms of sexual wildness and the hornyness, and to be honest, I still visualize my ex when I make love to other girls.

Maybe my only regret was knowing her too early in Poly, without $, car and can't even afford to go H81 (only make love in public places and at home when it's available). After graduation and when I was serving the bloody NS, she left me for her colleague, 10 yrs older and who drives a car. Fuck!!

freezetheDB
21-08-2010, 10:41 AM
last time during my sec sch days (i was in NCC) got camp in school (circa 1997).

apparently the npcc and st john ambulance brigade has camp too and some of their seniors (who are in poly/JC) returned for their camp.

then at night we were playing night games, suddenly found this 2 seniors (forgot npcc or st john's) fucking in a very dark corner in school (girl on top). One of our guys flash the torchlight at them and call everyone here. Wah jialat, even our teacher in charge came and the 2 kena 'consoling' in the office behind closed doors.

didn't really know what happen after that. Maybe they were traumatised or maybe they went more hardcore after the incident.

eternally
21-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Had a heavy petting session with an old partner of mine in his car at defu lane industrial area. We used to go there for heavy petting last time too.

shark89
21-08-2010, 11:18 AM
jialat, even our teacher in charge came and the 2 kena 'consoling' in the office behind closed doors.

Consoling? Counselling you mean?

freezetheDB
21-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Consoling? Counselling you mean?

yup, me typo

gardener
22-08-2010, 10:10 AM

i miss my ex bj on the bus too!

bossy_miaomiao
22-08-2010, 11:38 PM
let me know. i work in ecp, and i know the place well. got just the right place. beach side or not anything goes

Which carpark along East Coast is the best for "outdoor sexersice"..:p:p

kenyacer
22-08-2010, 11:53 PM
my fling did a bj for me at her flat void deck openly late at nite..very brave

another with ex gf in the lift, those old lift for those 25th point blk...it move damn slow so we will just go up and down a few times before cumming in her

fwah_master
23-08-2010, 12:26 AM
I met up with my fling for the first time at china square central...
We talk cock and proceeded to explore around the area.. I remembered it was about 9ish and the place was pretty much deserted..

We walked to the letter boxes and there was a dark end short corridor (weird architectural design).

We kissed and fondled each other like crazy... If not for her rushing schedule to another place.. Who knows what we might have done next?

;)

Dzul_Evolution
27-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey dere, Im new here but m interested. Anyone can show me or help me find this girls? Im kinds noob at this stuff.. Btw im 20.

Dzul_Evolution
27-08-2010, 04:48 PM
wow bro! U are lucky man! Im still wondering where to get that kind of girl??? Any ideas or contacts?

Dzul_Evolution
27-08-2010, 04:54 PM
bro, im new and tryin to noe more abt this stuff.. can u show me how to get this kind of hot girls to "bang" whatever u called it..

item_Manis
29-08-2010, 04:44 AM
bro, im new and tryin to noe more abt this stuff.. can u show me how to get this kind of hot girls to "bang" whatever u called it..
on the street, in the MRT & Bus...

can just bang into them, just say sorry afterward.

thestrokes
29-08-2010, 05:21 AM
used to do at the neighbourhood playground all the time at night lol...

aLun
29-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Tried b4 in Suntec City rooftop gardern outside Kuishin Bo resturant in 1 small dark corner.

ahh bro, i've been there b4 too ;)
but for me the cream of the crop was inside bus when i was sec 3! i am a horny bastard, well i still am.. haha.. brilliant! last time bus no camera and its bus 99.. haha

TreborC
29-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Fucked an enthusiastic amateur at the top of the escalator next to Carnegies (before they closed it). Brilliant rush with a sexy horny tattooed girl!!!

talismann
29-08-2010, 07:53 PM
on the street, in the MRT & Bus...

can just bang into them, just say sorry afterward.

Wah, damn lame sia...

cleanfreak
29-08-2010, 08:21 PM
Wah, damn lame sia...

TRUE! VERY LAME! An apt reply to a lame request for lame dicks who come in here asking how he can get girls and such. The young nowadays are soooo crappy.

item_Manis
30-08-2010, 05:36 AM
but for me the cream of the crop was inside bus when i was sec 3! i am a horny bastard, well i still am.. haha.. brilliant! last time bus no camera and its bus 99.. haha
done it b4 at the Sky Garden Area at Suntec City, then was doing it next to shed like building in the park after the water longkang...checked earlier the door, locked.

later while hot & horny, with the girl to the wall and me penetrating missionary, was about to cum when suddenly the door opened and group of foreigner come out from the earlier locked door, lucky we are on the side facing the parapets, and the groups did not notice us or our noise earlier.

the most exciting 5 mins of my life then, we just froze, still inside of her and trying to conceal our body the best we can after they left, lucky the girl still in the mood to finish the act.

later on check, find out its a one way door can only be opened from inside...

sissy
31-08-2010, 04:44 PM

Only bj and hj on the bus?

sexboi79
31-08-2010, 06:24 PM
here to share mine..
1: bj by gf at the small jetty near the then big splash at east coast

2: standing doggy with ex-gf under a mushroom shelter at boon keng beside canal

3: standing doggy with ex-gf at east coast near fort rd along railing

4: very wet bbbj with cim with ex-gf in my then lorry at last carpark

5: ex-gf masturbate for me till cum at a bbq pit behind her block

6: standing doggy with ex-gf under PIE flyover at jurong east exit

2,3,4 same ex gf
5,6 same ex gf

tats all i can tink of for nw....

hope all this places can help bro out here to try out new location for action...

sony2002
04-09-2010, 06:59 PM
done it b4 at the Sky Garden Area at Suntec City, then was doing it next to shed like building in the park after the water longkang...checked earlier the door, locked.

tried that place many years ago, but lucky no one come out of the door.

but did u check if anyone from nearby office building looking at you? :eek:

MultiOrgasGuy
07-09-2010, 11:47 AM
No car, no hotel room? No problem...!

From experience, here are a few ideas:

1. After class...on teacher's table
2. School rooftop
3. School library
4. School toilet
5. School staircases
6. HDB staircase
7. HDB lift
8. Multi-Storey Carpark
9. Handicap toilet
10. Double-decker bus
11. On open fields at night
12. Tent by the beach
13. Park bench
14. Under viaduct
15. Cinema
16. My/her office
17. My/her home (sneak in after everyone is asleep)
18. Car in the middle of open field at night
19. Swimming Pool
20. On the balcony
21. Under the coconut tree

Fetish Joe
08-09-2010, 01:29 AM
i just screw my neighbour cow at his cattle farm....
hey cow... where are u?? :D
i know u are here :D

cheers

FierceCow
08-09-2010, 02:34 AM
No wonder...my cow walk as if she is on a high heels...no milk supply for u for next month!!!

LOL....careful of diabetes...

Fetish Joe
08-09-2010, 02:41 AM
No wonder...my cow walk as if she is on a high heels...no milk supply for u for next month!!!

LOL....careful of diabetes...

haahahahha :D im sugar free brother

cheers

crackank
08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
1) ECP beach in the water.
2) ECP carpark with No.1, 2, 3 & 4 gf
3) NUS Arts canteen late at night with No. 2
4) NTU Hotel 2 with No. 1
5) Fort Canning Park at 9pm
6) Stairways of MSCP
7) Botanic Gardens toilet
8) HDB staiways
9) MacRitche Reservior park
10) Upper Pierce Reservior
11) Serangoon Gardens Park

march29
14-09-2010, 03:21 PM
in Yishun Safra 2nd floor toilet near to the game room on a weekday afternoon.

Metalscrew
14-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Couple of years back, i acc my gf go to her sch. It was from toa payoh to ang mo kio. I insisted on taking the double decker(bros shld knw why)...so we went to top lvl n only less than 6 ppl up dere..went up n chose the back left seat where nobody is behind us. Cuz dat time i stead wif her only 1 wk plus but can tell she horny type also...so we started to kiss...while kissing can smell her perfume so nice
After 3 stops, all ppl got down only left 2 of us. I got more touchy and played wif her nei nei n touch her all over..At tis pt, i on top of her alreadi, she followed by hugging me so tight dat i can feel her boobs on my chest. My left hand went under her skirt( she wore denim skirt) to feel her panties already wet. Bros, btw dat time the double decker still no aircon, only window shutters, so the wind was blowing at us damm shiok n cars next to our bus can see us also. The bus headed for the expressway and the fun juz started...

If bros like it, I can con't....my 5 cents worth....up me if possible too...appreciate it..

Cheers

saintathome
14-09-2010, 09:43 PM
I did it once at yishun gv... We didn't do it in the theatre but she was wearing shorts and sleeveless so it was too cold for her and we decided to skip e movie... I remember the movie was a Christmas carol (animated one wif Jim Carey as the main character's VoiceOver) then we decided to walk down the theatre and exit but she was sitting at the steps unable to move cos too cold Liao...
Then decided to help her 'warm up' by rabba... I was touching her everywhere and rubbing my hands so she felt warm and stroking her thighs until I decided to push it further and started to do a bit of boob massage.

She: you're doing this on purpose
me: tot u're feeling cold?
She: ya but now I'm feeling something else... Somewhat wet...
Me: well this is e best way to warm up mah... Come I can't leave u hanging there... Let's finish this off...

I dragged her down the stairs till the last flight near e exit door (u can only get out thru e exit door one way, inside out, and that every footsteps u echoed by e enclosed walls, so we know when someone approaches) then we began to foreplay where I licked her back and carassed her breast, she's already braless =) and unzipped her pants and pull her panties and shorts half down to her knees and began to finger her ( she's already damn wet)
after a while of fingering she unzipped my pants and started stroking me, I was already hard but became even harder after she bbbj me... After a while buay tahan Liao placed my didi into her Mei Mei and began pounding her away on missionary on e steps and finished her off from doggie... BUT, I did not bring cap and so did not unload into her
we were cleaning up e mess when we start hearing alot of footsteps (plp rushing out from movie) so left e mess alone (tissues in bundles of ball) and dressed up quickly... And all those time I was asking myself wad happened if kana caught but well guys b guys we got ruled by our dick =p

saintathome
14-09-2010, 10:23 PM
There was another time when I took this PRC (a new gal who came to Singapore ktv lounge) I drove her to a beach she mentioned that the beach in china super crowded thus been eager to kick some sand on e beach... So I decided siloso beach and I drove in there.
initially it was wif pure intentions to bring her around as a friend seeing tat she kept me happy earlier on during ktv. But I started to get close wif her and she automatically took my hand and Naturally we started kissin under e moonlight and my hand started to auto roam
we got so heated up tat even though I was a cool nite we were sweating alot... I was close to stripping her n licking her nips when we heard 2 gals shouting out loud and splashing e water... Knn... But to my surprise she told me to find somewhere of our own hee hee...
We walked past e bridge connecting to one of the smaller islands and b4 I even ensured tat the place is by ourselves, she attacked me!! Finished off with Cim and 2nd shot in standing doggie... All e while can only heard e water splash gently against e bed rocks N our moans of pleasure...

kasuji
15-09-2010, 11:22 PM
actually mscp at new estates are good too. i prefer top floor of mscp.

but im still waiting for it to rain, so that i can park at top of mscp with no shelter. pumping with rain drops hitting my car. hope that will happen soon :D

Metalscrew
16-09-2010, 09:15 PM
con't

I was nw on top hugging n doing heavy petting and my fingers nw already feeling her panties (she was already wet aft frenching her). I wanted to make her feel more high, so i use my left fingers to encircle her puss to make her ticklish...n that next moment she felt so shiok dat she moaned alittle.

Den the best part is she ask me:'Do u want it'
The way she looked at me when she popped the question already answered her own qns. So i told her of cuz den immediately pulled her panties down to ankle lvl, raised her smooth legs n gt into missionary.

Took us long enuf..10mins before exiting expressway to our stop. Got dressed up n was like hugging her shoulder all the way.

The rest is pei her home, but ended up at her block staircase round 2.

gardener
09-10-2010, 05:20 PM
my gf always had her supper before i drop her home, i'll feed her with my dick in the back alley of her house, sometimes she'll allow me to cim, but not everytime.

chochochang2
09-10-2010, 09:57 PM
haha time to share my experiences with my ex gf. I remember once we fucked in my school's toilet. I was supposed to have my lesson but I skipped it coz we were both too horny :D we went to the handicap toilet near the sports hall coz it was always very quiet there and so it was pretty safe to do it there. So when we were there, we pretended to be there waiting for our friends and sneaked in only when we the coast was clear :D Once we were inside, my ex gf immediately closed and locked the door quietly then turned around to kiss me. I could sense that she was super horny and didn't stop kissing me for a while. Kissing went to french kissing and her hands went to unbuckle my belt. Then she pulled down my jeans and took out my cock from my underwear. As I was already semi hard, she jerked it for a while before kneeling down and sucked my cock. Her tongue went around my cock head and got me hard as hell. After sucking for a while, she told me she wanted me in her badly. So she told me to sit down on the toilet cover and she'll ride me. I didn't bring any condom with me so we did it raw. She rode me like there's no tomorrow and she was going up and down on my cock so hard that there was this 'piak piak' sound, I told her not to make so much noise coz the people outside might hear us :D At the mean time, I removed her bra and sucked on her boobs. Played with her nipples and she grabbed my head and pushed my head against her boobs, indicating that she love it. The orgasmic expression on her face was priceless and it made me even hornier. Grabbed her butt and controlled her riding and I could tell that she loved it. 'Nice or not? shoot inside me okay? After that I shot my load deep inside her. We quickly got dressed and left the toilet. (by the way, my ex gf was towards the end of her period so I guess that made her so horny :D)

jason_lim
09-10-2010, 11:33 PM
Mine is mostly in the park, ie: Bishan Park, East Coast Park, Little Guilin. Actually, the sensation of hv sex in the public is really different, another level of excitement as knowing that you might be seen by others that really thrilling me. :D

six3
10-10-2010, 04:45 AM
Public places done with my gf.

1) Staircases (keeping a list on the places we have actually done it at)
2) Vivocity
3) Pasir Ris Beach at the bbq table there
4) Buses
5) Multistorey carparks
6) Parks (other couples were really nearby)

Thats the most i can remember. Most of it usually bj that ends with cim. We actually plan to do it in most Singapore street, thats why we have a list.

wolfling
10-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Fucking in public area is a real thrill and the excitement of getting makes cum faster than normal.I have a few experiences to share from my earlier days before I signed the death contract at ROM.
1.Fling with an eurasian hottie:
a)Late night FJ in the sea at East coast followed by HJ till CIS.(Cum IN Sea,new term for you'll)I think the fishes in the sea will get a protein treat.
b)Same venue at east coast on another encounter,found a nice spot in the forested area and lay my bike cover as a ground sheet.Started with BBBJ,painting,FJ then HJ to finish.
c)Same venue again,on the beach.Started tongue fight,rubba her boobies then fingering till she came.In return,I got BBBJ till CIM.
d)In the lift at her HDB flat,damn siong.Start from ground floor FJ till top floor then have to stop till the lift reaches ground floor again.Then press top floor and continue BBBJ,FJ,painting.It was very late so lucky no one was using the lift.So up and down lost count of how many repetitions and position change.
Finally completed task and HJ till COH(Cum on hand,another new term).
d)GV cinema somewhere in the east.Watching a movie in the morning with not much audience.Started rubba her and fingering while she HJ me and COH.
e)Last carpark at CV.BBBJ then FJ at a remote place on the beach till KNN someone had to come along and spoil the fun.So aborted mission.
f)The rest were all done indoors at my place,her place and hotel so will not share as this is only for public places.

Will share again when I can.
Cheers

big9n
10-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Public places done with my gf.

1) Staircases (keeping a list on the places we have actually done it at)
2) Vivocity
3) Pasir Ris Beach at the bbq table there
4) Buses
5) Multistorey carparks
6) Parks (other couples were really nearby)

Thats the most i can remember. Most of it usually bj that ends with cim. We actually plan to do it in most Singapore street, thats why we have a list.

hahaha i wondering how you do it at the BUS? :D

wolfling
10-10-2010, 06:19 PM
hahaha i wondering how you do it at the BUS? :D
Probably on a double decker right at the back.Sounds like a plan.

big9n
10-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Probably on a double decker right at the back.Sounds like a plan.

hmm i thought NOW the deck on the double decker already put a CAM behind the BACK SEAT? :/

so daring ah? :O

six3
12-10-2010, 12:19 AM
depends on what bus your take dudes. Usually must check to see if got cam or not. If not, than work continue. I think the bus thing is common among couples. Too bad now i'm riding. So don't usually do that anymore.

hotdogsoo
12-10-2010, 06:20 AM
Few months back, night time about 10pm go to the top of double decker, only 2 teenage siting behind. i sit 2 row in front them. hear that guy say to the young girl(look about 14) in chinese: "Dun afraid lah, more exciting when have people around." lol, i think if i sit beside you more exciting!!

I didn't turn back see what they r doing, BBBJ i think, coz i heard the guy moan softly and saliva sound.

What a experience!!!

ghbs
12-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Along ECP behind some trees was actually hoping that there would be a single audience to watch menscrew her. One lady walked pass but she was keeping her head down. Guess she didn't want to interrupt us but that's exactly what I wanted. An audience. lol

rob_onny
12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Bro Hotdogsoo, u should have prepare side & rear mirrors (like cars)... :D
Nevertheless, envy u that u'd a great audio entertainment then... ;)
Few months back, night time about 10pm go to the top of double decker, only 2 teenage siting behind. i sit 2 row in front them. hear that guy say to the young girl(look about 14) in chinese: "Dun afraid lah, more exciting when have people around." lol, i think if i sit beside you more exciting!!

I didn't turn back see what they r doing, BBBJ i think, coz i heard the guy moan softly and saliva sound.

What a experience!!!
Bro Ghbs, just give a notice (with date & time) on ur next public bonking session here, i'm sure that u'll have audience... ;)
Along ECP behind some trees was actually hoping that there would be a single audience to watch menscrew her. One lady walked pass but she was keeping her head down. Guess she didn't want to interrupt us but that's exactly what I wanted. An audience. lol

DanielDenial
08-03-2011, 03:27 PM
bringing up this thread. Hope everyone can contribute new places for 2011 :D

pussluver
08-03-2011, 04:18 PM
check out my thread.... http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5515542#post5515542
but more than 15 years ago... keke....

cacophonous
08-03-2011, 05:25 PM
there was this once, i sent a PRC waitress back to her house in Joo Chiat. the few blocks that used to be the immigration dept if i am not wrong, if not then dunno what liao...the one with a playground in one of the floor.

wanted to go her house bonk but also same old sad story - landlord at home.

went to this 18th floor whereby only can be accessed by 17th floor (lift serve till 17 only), to the corner whereby ppl want to climb a small stair to the rooftop. windy that nite. frenched hard there and then both of us got horny. it was around 4am and we believe no one will climb all the way to the 18th floor as there are only 2 units of ppl staying there.

she was wearing a skirt and stripped downher panties. i entered her in doggie style with her hands on the railings. while pumping, i can even see the whole city. finished in less than 10mins. fucking shiok i tell u, the feeling is out of the world. somemore first time fuck in public plus windy, plus feel like a man, plus tight vagina, plus its the first time the gal was tried by me! hell of an experience!

best thing, came liao, no tissue knn...her back all my sperm, i sacrifice, use my hand go and wipe liao then swing the sperm all over the floor (yucks) oh fuck, unprotected sex with a PRC!

till today, i can never forget that nite. i dun think i can have that feeling anymore, cos that gal went back china 2 days later. dunno is i fuck her or she fuck me...but hey i rather is i poke ppl than ppl poke me ! =P cheers

steedy
10-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Last nite bonk my FB in my car near seletar camp area. Damn thrilling and I cum fast too cos running out of time to pick up my OC :D

Hornyxboy83
23-03-2011, 10:48 AM
so far only did in
1) disable toliet
2) stairs case

public places are exciting , but hor , the cleaning up sucks.. still prefer a room :p

long9john
23-03-2011, 03:06 PM
so far only did in
1) disable toliet
2) stairs case

public places are exciting , but hor , the cleaning up sucks.. still prefer a room :p

That is why you finish with a CIM, no clean up needed :D

SH149
23-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Many years did it on the so call NTUC resort with GF but not in the room but outside the construction site ( cos that time they r renovate they r renovate the whole place so there is few blocks no ppl staying ) windy night n thrilled as her frens r in the chalets waiting but I just feel horny so don care too much
After finished realized a distance away there is a CCTV , shit !! But who cares ppl goes in n out and so dark dun they really bother about this

hyperact
23-03-2011, 06:07 PM
too many to name.... but the best 1...
in a corner of condo pool at ard 5pm where there were people swimming and good view from the units... :D
excited and kan cheong.. also very difficult to penetrated as the water washed away my gf's juice

jasonhost
23-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Too many to list...

Along the beach...
In the sea water...
Hospital bed....
Toilets in hospital, shopping centre, clinics and restaurant...
Staircase of HDB flat and shopping cente....
In the car along a alley....
In the swimming pool in a condo...
In a pub during closing hours....
In a office....

Above is what I think off from past...

But after all, still prefer to have proper bed to enjoy sex although to have trill doing it public....

neolite
23-03-2011, 07:29 PM
mine is only bj and cim
1) bj in west coast park - many years back when west coast park, my gf and i were sitting on the beach. then i ask my gf to give me bj. initial she refuse but after a while she gave in and started to unzip my pant and lift up my dick and started bj'ing. feel excited and shiok while being bj'ing. finally i released all my load into her mouth.

2) bj in staircase - get to know her(L) from internet, after meeting L, went to near-by HDB staircase and L started to give me bj

3) bj in mscp at east area - meet up L again and went to mscp. after she start to bj.

i still looking for good opportunity and place to fuck in public :p

pyscho77
23-03-2011, 09:13 PM
My personal experience recently...

Pasir Panjang Expressway round the bend after PSA Building directly underneath LTA camera, where there is a road shoulder covered with trees... Stopped car, open front and rear car bonnet , switch on hazard lights.

Bonk my PRC FB for a quickie in the car backseat since the passenger windows are already tinted. She was wearing a skirt where you can just hitch up, move her panties to the side for sitting missionary entry, came inside her real quick after a ferocious short time hump (scared EMAS come!).

Lucky car's upholstery is in black leather, so the stains are easy to wipe. Unless your CO does a CSI with UV light to inspect (hehe). Becare full of pubic hair and long head hair strands and traces... hehe...

ecco6
24-03-2011, 01:28 AM
Many years did it on the so call NTUC resort with GF but not in the room but outside the construction site ( cos that time they r renovate they r renovate the whole place so there is few blocks no ppl staying ) windy night n thrilled as her frens r in the chalets waiting but I just feel horny so don care too much
After finished realized a distance away there is a CCTV , shit !! But who cares ppl goes in n out and so dark dun they really bother about this

for ur info, the cctv ntuc installed are infra-red enabled. i was told they had more than 100 cctvs in downtown east. and many times when the security spot couple bonking, they just call the rest of the gang for free show in the security room

sgspycam
30-03-2011, 04:02 PM
bros i also got place to share. tt day i just tried it at the golden mile carpark. golden mile towers. shiok. upper floors after 1am all no light de. but a bit eerie lah haha

metamorphosis76
30-03-2011, 06:43 PM
my list of places...

national staudium carpark...boing behind car seats.
carpark (hdb)
outdoor swimming pool
SPA couple room
balcony
her workplace
my workplace
handicapped toilets
east coast park sitting ontop of me..
mount faber
driving along ecp..pie...sucking my dick
HDB flats (newly build)

:D

tomyamramee
30-03-2011, 06:47 PM
bro,

tat place got too many drunk thai people and they are known for their violence...

furthermore, there are many gay activities ther...

Ja5min3
30-03-2011, 11:08 PM
We did alot of places, but the best was when we opened the hotel window and had it at the hotel balcony with passerbys and cars just below

evantoh
30-03-2011, 11:35 PM
On a bike in MSCP counted?
He he....

bigcannon88
31-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Had sex with my gf

- A park in Australia
- East Coast Park
- My house in Singapore
- Her house in Australia
- Bukit Timah Cemetary
- My place's swimming pool
- Outram MSCP
- My college room in Australia
- Random road sides

Blowjobs included above but she blew me once while i sucked her tits near the F1 Pits in the open, just came all over the road and we left and on a couple of occasions at Bukit Timah Plaza.

Ah Ber
31-03-2011, 12:39 AM
At a canal when its 1am... Have street lamp but still the water and the surroundings opposite the canal makes it kinda eerie...

sgspycam
01-04-2011, 11:42 PM
bro,

tat place got too many drunk thai people and they are known for their violence...

furthermore, there are many gay activities ther...

haha ya bro. but you go the upper level of the car park. usually the thais always congregate below and along the road. upper level of car park pitch black and got no other cars! hope to share this place with all bros!

yoyoyo123
02-04-2011, 03:27 AM
never try before.. scared ganna catch

twinchrome
02-04-2011, 06:22 AM
haha ya bro. but you go the upper level of the car park. usually the thais always congregate below and along the road. upper level of car park pitch black and got no other cars! hope to share this place with all bros!

now there wont be "no cars" liao. hahaha.

guess if u see a car there next time, most prob a bro from SBF ;)

soul_vision
02-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Super long list for me to remember ...

1.KK hospital open air carpark (at corner corner and doggy my ex gf in car)
2.Golden landmark hotel carpark
3.Various east coast carpark inside and outside car
4.bedok MSCP top floor open air doggy my ex-gf
5.BBBJ by ex-gf at mount faber inside and outside the car
6.driving along PIE and bbj by ex-gf til CIM.
7.Kallang river bench , ex-gf wear skirt and sit on me......
8.Repeat all above with many different gfs....

sgspycam
05-04-2011, 04:49 AM
bro dont you feel the sensation you get when its in a public area is more shiok and xiong! like it seems quicker to cum or sth haha

RealEstateGuy
05-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Super long list for me to remember ...

1.KK hospital open air carpark (at corner corner and doggy my ex gf in car)
2.Golden landmark hotel carpark
3.Various east coast carpark inside and outside car
4.bedok MSCP top floor open air doggy my ex-gf
5.BBBJ by ex-gf at mount faber inside and outside the car
6.driving along PIE and bbj by ex-gf til CIM.
7.Kallang river bench , ex-gf wear skirt and sit on me......
8.Repeat all above with many different gfs....

I took my high class maid FB to the Orchid Suite at MB Sands then later we did it on the SkyPark (she laid on the ground and then did it doggy style too). Was a bit embarrasing as some Auntie said a lot of bad things and then ran after we made loud noises intentionally to antagonize her. Was the highest outdoor fucks I ever had. Imagine fucking high in the sky under moonlight and the woman moaning more more more. Very erotic.

Other great one was on conference table at my office, also with my high class maid FB. She sent a pair of moist panties in a brown paper bad in the morning then followed up with a phone call later whispiring sexy things to me. Next thing you know at lunch she shows up with lunch but also takes off her long coat and undernearth is nothing but Victoria's Secret lingirie. I mounted her against the wall in the conference room and we ended up fucking like animals on the carpet under the table and then finally on the table with her heels anchored on the surface of the long desk. My asistant intercommed in asking if someone was hammering on wood repairing something and we were silent for a while then I had to ask her to take off her shoes. Imagine how kinky that was with only her stilettos on and nothing else and gyrating her hips as I pumped away hard. My FB keeps me interested.

RealEstateGuy
05-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Also had a BJ in the last row top of movie threater. Was empty mostly though but that was very erotic to get a BJ in the threatere like that. Was with my high class maid FB but also had a BJ by a local SG woman I dated there too. Except wit her she did it BB but wouldnt swallow so I shot it out just in time into the next row forward. Crazy stuff when I think about it.

Penislol
05-04-2011, 05:52 PM
Any bros and sis here experience to have sex in the taxi before? I jus wonder, pls dint zap me. Thanks.