The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Rant. Haven't have sex with pregnant wife (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=719177)

Corlick 22-02-2019 06:37 PM

Rant. Haven't have sex with pregnant wife

Haven't had sex with wife since she was pregnant. Somehow pregnant wife just doesn't turn me on. Have resorting to pccing all the times. Although the thought of visiting a MP has crossed my mind many times, I have always restraint from it because I am afraid of the probable diseases and also it's not the moral thing to do. I know this may not be the best place to share my views, but rant over. Thank you for reading.

sexcision 23-02-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corlick (Post 18385664)
Haven't had sex with wife since she was pregnant. Somehow pregnant wife just doesn't turn me on. Have resorting to pccing all the times. Although the thought of visiting a MP has crossed my mind many times, I have always restraint from it because I am afraid of the probable diseases and also it's not the moral thing to do. I know this may not be the best place to share my views, but rant over. Thank you for reading.

You are not alone.......it’s been 8months.

alexsptrader 23-02-2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corlick (Post 18385664)

Yes. Best is DNT open the Pandora box. Costly addictive like drugs. Just pcc n wait for ur missus

Tai_zi21 23-02-2019 12:36 AM

Re: Rant. Haven't have sex with pregnant wife

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexsptrader (Post 18386780)
Yes. Best is DNT open the Pandora box. Costly addictive like drugs. Just pcc n wait for ur missus

What make u think once the baby is born the sex will be back?

The wife will be busy taking care of the baby... feeding the baby every 2-3 throughout the night...

alexsptrader 23-02-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 (Post 18386803)
What make u think once the baby is born the sex will be back?

The wife will be busy taking care of the baby... feeding the baby every 2-3 throughout the night...

Not immediately esp if c section . But this bro is faithful why bring him to dark side n psycho him to cheong.

Tai_zi21 23-02-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexsptrader (Post 18386807)
Not immediately esp if c section . But this bro is faithful why bring him to dark side n psycho him to cheong.

Hold on bro... I never psycho him to chiong hor...

But I do agree with u if never try before better dun try... just PCC cheap and gd and reliable :D

fmylife 23-02-2019 10:05 AM

Actually why cannot bonk the wife when pregnant? They can even be horny u don't know.

williamlum1 23-02-2019 11:49 AM

Agree, PCC cheap, don't join us, it is expensive hobby, lot of $ will go into the drain for that few minutes of shiok. :D:D
Once you started, very difficult to quit..... I tried to stop a few times, but small head always win at the very end.

HoneyBees 23-02-2019 02:22 PM

Just PCC to save money :D

sammyboyfor 23-02-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexsptrader (Post 18386780)

He may end up waiting a long, long time because once a baby arrives women always place the kid ahead of the husband's needs.

lechlee 23-02-2019 06:12 PM

Yah. Don't get started with it if you can just tahan for a bit longer.

I started visiting MP when I was 20 and I didn't stop until now. Think I have spent close to 15k already over 13 years including overseas massage and sex.

CondomXL 23-02-2019 06:23 PM

----- Deleted -----

arsenal_84 24-02-2019 01:38 AM

is easier to diy with an excuse at least for the period.

after all, the dark path is not suitable for everyone especially those who are married.
some get too addicted to walk away.
last thing you need on your mind is feeling the guilt trip after the MP session.

I Love Boobs 24-02-2019 03:11 AM

Once you start, you won't stop.
Takes remarkable willpower.
Only 1 of my compatriots successfully stopped...
How you may wonder?
He took up gambling instead, losing most of his family fortune...

maxsee 27-02-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lechlee (Post 18389519)
Yah. Don't get started with it if you can just tahan for a bit longer.

I started visiting MP when I was 20 and I didn't stop until now. Think I have spent close to 15k already over 13 years including overseas massage and sex.

Cheez...and i thought gaming is a cheaper hobby...Over 13 years of gaming, i have spend close to more like 20-30k on PC equipments and games. :p