The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=400362)

siam66 14-11-2013 02:24 PM

Re: Tcss / Gatherings / Info sharing thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by huhu123 (Post 10045028)
Thanxs bro siam for the story....interesting read.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10046659)
Kekeke ... mai hew ... just bo liao den take irritating ppl to "open knife" ... kekeke ... *waiting for more peeeee related stories ... hehe

Hahahaha.....you are most welcum & will post 1 more before going see doctor .....not ghost doctor hor :p......hope you all like it......hehee......:D

3 Spooky Incidents At A 6-star Local Hotel

These 3 incidents happened when I was working as a security officer at a 6-star hotel. I will narrate the story 1 by 1.......

Spooky 1
I have just joined this hotel only a few days. Our shift is from 7pm-7am and it is permanent. One night during our shift, me and my Malaysian Indian colleague were supposed to do a floors patrol routine. Halfway, my colleague told me he is very tired and want to take a rest at the garden near the Japanese restaurant. It was already past midnight and the restaurant was closed and locked up. As we were ahead of schedule, I agreed and off we went to the garden. We then rested on the benches there. Halfway through, I heard sobbing sounds. I opened my eyes and saw my colleague was awake too. It seem that the sobbing sound come from the bushes opposite us. Before I could ask my colleague anything, he had already run to the exit door and beckon me to do too. I then knew something was not right and quickly follow suit. Later, my colleague told me that he heard there was a female Japanese tourist who died in the garden but this is the first time he heard the sobbing sound although he had been there before, resting with other colleagues ........could it be because of my presence then ???

Spooky 2
This time I was detailed to patrol the hotel main entrance. It was a bored and humid night. I was pacing around the main hotel entrance and so happened to look up at the hotel and realized that there were only a few rooms with their lights on. Time was around 3-4 am. There was 1 room that attracted my attention. Its curtains was fully drawn. Hmmm.......must be some hanky panky going on in that room, I presumed. The next following few nights, I again noticed the same old scenarios. So out of curiosity, I asked my this Indian colleague and this is what he told me. This room is haunted for some reasons and no one wanted to talk about it. Even this Indian colleague do not the reasons why. It seems that the duty manager will switch on the room lights every night, leaving it until the next morning. And yes, you guess it right.....even if the hotel is running full house, this room will never be rented out !!!!!

Spooky 3
This last incident happened a few days before I left the hotel as I got a better job offer somewhere. One night, while I was at the security check point, the chinese restaurant manager came and returned back the restaurant keys. He then saw my supervisor and said : " Hey xxxx , so how??? Do you guys still heard the funny sounds???.....hahahaha......he laughed before walking away. I was very curious by what he meant and asked my supervisor. I then found out that during 1 of the outlets patrols, one of the security guard actually heard sounds coming out from the chinese restaurant kitchen when it was totally closed and locked !!!! The sounds are those wok sounds, like someone is cooking something in a wok !!! When I heard this and since I was leaving this job soon, I really wanted to experience this before I left. So I jio my Indian colleague again and after much persuasion, he reluctantly agreed. True enough, I really heard the same sounds and I can confirm that it really sound like someone is frying something in a wok !!!! My Indian colleague also told me that the night supervisor actually went up with another colleague to check what is actually happening inside before. But when they entered the restaurant and switch on the lights, the sound immediately stopped. They then walked through the dining hall into the kitchen and saw everything was intact !!!! So where is the sound coming from and "who" is actually in the kicthen every night "cooking " after the restaurant was closed and locked up ????

End of story......thanks for reading.......hehee.........:D

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10046777)
Hahahaha.....you are most welcum & will post 1 more before going see doctor .....not ghost doctor hor :p......hope you all like it......hehee......:D

3 Spooky Incidents At A 6-star Local Hotel

These 3 incidents happened when I was working as a security officer at a 6-star hotel. I will narrate the story 1 by 1.......

Spooky 1
I have just joined this hotel only a few days. Our shift is from 7pm-7am and it is permanent. One night during our shift, me and my Malaysian Indian colleague were supposed to do a floors patrol routine. Halfway, my colleague told me he is very tired and want to take a rest at the garden near the Japanese restaurant. It was already past midnight and the restaurant was closed and locked up. As we were ahead of schedule, I agreed and off we went to the garden. We then rested on the benches there. Halfway through, I heard sobbing sounds. I opened my eyes and saw my colleague was awake too. It seem that the sobbing sound come from the bushes opposite us. Before I could ask my colleague anything, he had already run to the exit door and beckon me to do too. I then knew something was not right and quickly follow suit. Later, my colleague told me that he heard there was a female Japanese tourist who died in the garden but this is the first time he heard the sobbing sound although he had been there before, resting with other colleagues ........could it be because of my presence then ???

Spooky 2
This time I was detailed to patrol the hotel main entrance. It was a bored and humid night. I was pacing around the main hotel entrance and so happened to look up at the hotel and realized that there were only a few rooms with their lights on. Time was around 3-4 am. There was 1 room that attracted my attention. Its curtains was fully drawn. Hmmm.......must be some hanky panky going on in that room, I presumed. The next following few nights, I again noticed the same old scenarios. So out of curiosity, I asked my this Indian colleague and this is what he told me. This room is haunted for some reasons and no one wanted to talk about it. Even this Indian colleague do not the reasons why. It seems that the duty manager will switch on the room lights every night, leaving it until the next morning. And yes, you guess it right.....even if the hotel is running full house, this room will never be rented out !!!!!

Spooky 3
This last incident happened a few days before I left the hotel as I got a better job offer somewhere. One night, while I was at the security check point, the chinese restaurant manager came and returned back the restaurant keys. He then saw my supervisor and said : " Hey xxxx , so how??? Do you guys still heard the funny sounds???.....hahahaha......he laughed before walking away. I was very curious by what he meant and asked my supervisor. I then found out that during 1 of the outlets patrols, one of the security guard actually heard sounds coming out from the chinese restaurant kitchen when it was totally closed and locked !!!! The sounds are those wok sounds, like someone is cooking something in a wok !!! When I heard this and since I was leaving this job soon, I really wanted to experience this before I left. So I jio my Indian colleague again and after much persuasion, he reluctantly agreed. True enough, I really heard the same sounds and I can confirm that it really sound like someone is frying something in a wok !!!! My Indian colleague also told me that the night supervisor actually went up with another colleague to check what is actually happening inside before. But when they entered the restaurant and switch on the lights, the sound immediately stopped. They then walked through the dining hall into the kitchen and saw everything was intact !!!! So where is the sound coming from and "who" is actually in the kicthen every night "cooking " after the restaurant was closed and locked up ????

End of story......thanks for reading.......hehee.........:D

Hehe ... thank u siam siam for da story ... da pee attracted to u tt y when u go rest u n ur colleague hear her cry ... hehe ... :p u sick o ? Rest well na ...

justl00king 14-11-2013 03:01 PM

Bro Siam66, thanks for sharing these intriguing stories.

U mentioned that they are real, so seems like u do have a lot of supernatural encounters! :eek::p

Thanks bro, keep them coming! ;)

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10046941)

U mentioned that they are real, so seems like u do have a lot of supernatural encounters! :eek::p

Thanks bro, keep them coming! ;)

He magnet ma ... kekeke ... wa kip them comingbas in gd stories or ghostly encounter ??? Kekeke :p

justl00king 14-11-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10046955)
He magnet ma ... kekeke ... wa kip them comingbas in gd stories or ghostly encounter ??? Kekeke :p

Haha... better to be a babe magnet. ;)

So many such encounters...will freak out! :p

siam66 14-11-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10046941)

U mentioned that they are real, so seems like u do have a lot of supernatural encounters!

Thanks bro, keep them coming!

Hahahaha.....bro JL...you are right, they are all real.....maybe that time my " lee oon " very low ba, thats why always encounter such things but luckily so long never encounter leow......hehee.....today on MC.....since you all like so much...will post another 2 now before I go take medicine & sleep......hehee......:D

A Supernatural Story At Ang Mo Kio

This incident happened during the 7th month "Ghost Festival". I was at my friend house in Ang Mo Kio playing mahjong as his parents were in Malaysia, visiting some relatives. It was already about 2.30 am when we decided to take a break. As we were feeling hungry too, I volunteered to go down to the coffee shop to get some food and hot drinks for everyone.

After getting the food and drinks, I started making my way back to my friend house. My friend block had a car-park beside it and I need to walk through the car-park before I can reach his block. So that night, as I walked through the car-park, I noticed it was unusually empty, especially those lots nearest to the block. Although I find it puzzling, I just brush it off and carried on walking to my friend block.

When I stepped into my friend block, after walking past a few pillars, I started to feel eerie and by this time my hairs were standing too. I then suddenly heard footsteps !!! I then quicken my pace and it seem that it did the same thing too !!! By this time I was really afraid and I started running towards the lifts. Then I realized I shouldnt be taking the lifts and I started heading for the staircase instead. Although my friend unit is on the 5th floor but I ran so fast that in a short while, I was already banging on the door furiously. That night we did not carried on our mahjong session after I told my friends what happened. We stayed awake until the next morning and my this friend decided to follow me home as he do not want to be all alone at his own home that morning. Come to think of it, if I were to took the lift up that night, will the ending turn up differently ??? :eek:.......end of story........thanks for reading.

A Supernatural Encounter In A Hatyai Hotel

This story happened when I was in Hatyai with my friend. The bell boy brought me to this room and suddenly he advised me to change room. I asked him why and he said it is for my own good. I didnt understand him at all so I just tell him it is okay until the next morning, then I realised what he meant.....

That first night after visiting a disco, we came back and took a shower and went to sleep ( not alone lar...hehee...). As I have a habit of sleeping in total darkness, I switched off all the lights in the room. Halfway through, I was awaken by a glaring light. I opened my eyes and saw the dressing table light was on. Hmmmm.......I remember I switched off all , so I woke up the wl and asked whether she woke up just now and forgotten to switch it off. She said no. never mind I went to switch it off and went back to sleep. But later I realised it was on again. Thinking that it might be some sort of circuit failure, I leave it on this time and try to sleep again. Not long later, I was woken up again. This time it is the sound of a running water. I went to the toilet to check and saw water coming out from the shower head. Again this time I thought the tap might be loose so I tighten it very tightly this time and went to bed again. Later the same sound woke me up again. I went to checked again but this time to my horror, I realised the tap was still in a tightly closed position !!!!! I also felt goosebumps, meaning there might be something lurking nearby looking at me !!!!! By this time I was shivering, I quickly make a dash to my bed and covered myself with the blanket until the next morning.......needless to say , the water that night stop / on / stop / on throughout the whole night. The next morning , I did not change room. I changed hotel :p......end of story....thanks for reading.

justl00king 14-11-2013 03:55 PM

Thanks bro siam66,

U r unwell, so do have lots of rest and only come back with more stories when u feel better.

Take care bro! :)

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10047006)
Haha... better to be a babe magnet. ;)

So many such encounters...will freak out! :p

Kekeke ... some ppl like ma ... hehe

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10047149)

hahahaha.....bro jl...you are right, they are all real.....maybe that time my " lee oon " very low ba, thats why always encounter such things but luckily so long never encounter leow......hehee.....today on mc.....since you all like so much...will post another 2 now before i go take medicine & sleep......hehee......:d

a supernatural story at ang mo kio

this incident happened during the 7th month "ghost festival". I was at my friend house in ang mo kio playing mahjong as his parents were in malaysia, visiting some relatives. It was already about 2.30 am when we decided to take a break. As we were feeling hungry too, i volunteered to go down to the coffee shop to get some food and hot drinks for everyone.

After getting the food and drinks, i started making my way back to my friend house. My friend block had a car-park beside it and i need to walk through the car-park before i can reach his block. So that night, as i walked through the car-park, i noticed it was unusually empty, especially those lots nearest to the block. Although i find it puzzling, i just brush it off and carried on walking to my friend block.

When i stepped into my friend block, after walking past a few pillars, i started to feel eerie and by this time my hairs were standing too. I then suddenly heard footsteps !!! I then quicken my pace and it seem that it did the same thing too !!! By this time i was really afraid and i started running towards the lifts. Then i realized i shouldnt be taking the lifts and i started heading for the staircase instead. Although my friend unit is on the 5th floor but i ran so fast that in a short while, i was already banging on the door furiously. That night we did not carried on our mahjong session after i told my friends what happened. We stayed awake until the next morning and my this friend decided to follow me home as he do not want to be all alone at his own home that morning. Come to think of it, if i were to took the lift up that night, will the ending turn up differently ??? :eek:.......end of story........thanks for reading.

a supernatural encounter in a hatyai hotel

this story happened when i was in hatyai with my friend. The bell boy brought me to this room and suddenly he advised me to change room. I asked him why and he said it is for my own good. I didnt understand him at all so i just tell him it is okay until the next morning, then i realised what he meant.....

That first night after visiting a disco, we came back and took a shower and went to sleep ( not alone lar...hehee...). As i have a habit of sleeping in total darkness, i switched off all the lights in the room. Halfway through, i was awaken by a glaring light. I opened my eyes and saw the dressing table light was on. Hmmmm.......i remember i switched off all , so i woke up the wl and asked whether she woke up just now and forgotten to switch it off. She said no. Never mind i went to switch it off and went back to sleep. But later i realised it was on again. Thinking that it might be some sort of circuit failure, i leave it on this time and try to sleep again. Not long later, i was woken up again. This time it is the sound of a running water. I went to the toilet to check and saw water coming out from the shower head. Again this time i thought the tap might be loose so i tighten it very tightly this time and went to bed again. Later the same sound woke me up again. I went to checked again but this time to my horror, i realised the tap was still in a tightly closed position !!!!! I also felt goosebumps, meaning there might be something lurking nearby looking at me !!!!! By this time i was shivering, i quickly make a dash to my bed and covered myself with the blanket until the next morning.......needless to say , the water that night stop / on / stop / on throughout the whole night. The next morning , i did not change room. I changed hotel :p......end of story....thanks for reading.

go rest pls

ctchua 14-11-2013 06:14 PM

siam siam u take good rest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZP7C...yer_detailpage

siam66 14-11-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10047290)
Thanks bro siam66,

U r unwell, so do have lots of rest and only come back with more stories when u feel better.

Take care bro! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10047555)
go rest pls

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctchua (Post 10047992)

Thank you all bros / sis for your kind concern.....I am feeling much better now :) Bro chua, look like a nice movie. Will watch later.....now watching " Undercover Boss " halfway......thanks for sharing......:D

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siam66 (Post 10048065)
Thank you all bros / sis for your kind concern.....I am feeling much better now :) Bro chua, look like a nice movie. Will watch later.....now watching " Undercover Boss " halfway......thanks for sharing......:D

Hehe ... welcome but REST WELL HOR ...

justl00king 14-11-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10047549)
Kekeke ... some ppl like ma ... hehe

Haha ok...hope he is resting well and having very sweet dreams.

Camp for strange tales of the supernatural kind. :)

TaTTooBaBy 14-11-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10048692)

Yup yupz ... hehe

siam66 14-11-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 10048692)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaTTooBaBy (Post 10048715)
Yup yupz ... hehe

Hahahaha....... I am fine now. Thank you Thank you everyone. Hmmm....let me see which story to post tonight ???.....maybe tonight a bit different ba........how about a..........

The Most "Zhun" (90%) Fortune-Teller I Experienced

Like all fortune-tellers that I have consulted, I not only take it with a pinch of salt but also pepper too. But this one was just too " zhun " until whenever I think of it, it still puzzled me. Why only 90% when I said it was very " zhun "? Well as you read along, I am sure you all will understand why I only give 90%........

This incident happened in the eighties at AMK central. There was a emporium ( yes, dun know why last time like to call emporium) called Oriental or Plaza (sorry, I couldnt remember the exact name). I remembered it was just beside a cinema (sorry I also couldnt remember the cinema name) and just behind it, there was also another cinema ( haiz, also cannot remember the name too). Just outside the emporium along the passage way, there was a fortune-teller. He use a small table to conduct his business and there was a small idol called " jiao chai ". I was actually jalan jalan with my ex- sworn brother ( let just call him H ) there when he told me that this FT was quite " zhun ". He said he strike a few times ( small ones ) after consulting him. So out of curiosity, I too decided to try too. This FT is a skinny bespectacled man in his late fifties and I noticed that he was wearing a lot gold rings on his fingers.

As usual, the FT will start off with lighting joss-sticks, pray at the idol and start asking some questions about me. I asked him about the prices and decided to go for "luck" = $5, "marriage" = $5. After reading my palm, asked my year of birth and some other questions, he started to put some old coins into a empty tortoise shell and shake it. He then do some calculations and suddenly his eyes brighten up. He looked at me and said : " Did you buy any electronic thing this week ?" Actually that week I had just bought a pager on Monday. During that time, pager was a very in-thing but it was very expensive. I have saved very hard to get one and it cost me $299 that time. Before I could answer him, the FT said again " Of all the customers I had seen today, yours is the most "ong ", about 9/10 !!! If you have bought one already, remember to buy the last 4 digits this weekend. If you do not strike the top 3, you can come and dismantle my stall !!!" I was very shocked when I heard this and so is H. H then kicked my leg but I do not understand what it mean and dun know why I told the FT I have not bought any yet. As it was a Thursday,the FT said never mind but do remember what he said when I have bought one. I then thank him and we proceed to the second one, "marriage".

After a while, he said that I will never married a Sillipore girl but in my whole life there will be 3 marriages but all are with foreigners. I was very shocked as how could it be. I am not well educated, not born with a silver spoon in my mouth how to meet foreigners? I always think 1 day I would marry a local girl, someone about my same status, have a few babies and thats it. So I just thank the fortune-teller and carry on jalan jalan with H.

That day H asked me whether I have bought my pager number for the weekend. I said yes, I have actually bought $6 big, $2 small already on Tuesday.

Saturday then came. I was at home watching Italian soccer. I was lying on the sofa and it was a cool afternoon as it was raining heavily earlier. Dun know why suddenly I start perspiring and words of the FT started coming into my mind. I then went to my drawer, took out the 4D betting slip and start writing down my last 4 pager number. I wrote the number and wrote $50 & $50 small. During that time, the 4D betting slip is not like nowadays. It is actually a very thin slip of paper whereby you have to write the number on it and beside it there is a BIG & SMALL box for you to fill the amount in. I then quickly went to the betting centre as it was almost closing time.

As it was a Saturday, as usual the queues were terribly long. Even though I didnt know I could make it to the counter in time, I still joined in the queue. Luckily, I make it in time, 5 minutes before closing. I then reached into my trousers for my wallet and realized that I have forgotten to bring it along !!!. I was very disappointed but told myself that it is still okay as I have already bought $6 big & $2 small...

That evening came, time for the results. I quickly on the radio and waited eagerly for the results. When my number was really announced, I started jumping up and down around the house. My sister and parents all were shocked but I think they knew I have strike 4D. It was third prize and I won $5000. My pager then started beeping continuously. It was all my friends looking for me.....hehee.....

After I have collected my winnings, I went back immediately to the FT. When he saw me, he smiled. He did not asked me which top 3 prize I struck and I also did not told him. I just told him I am back to " tiam u " and he smiled again. He took 3 joss-sticks, lighted it and passed it to me. I prayed to the idol and passed him a angpow. Inside got $300 but he asked me to put it behind the idol myself. After it was done, I thank him and off I went to enjoyed my new found wealth.

After about a month of enjoying my $$$$, I decided to consult the FT again. But when I reached the place, the stall was not there. Despite many subsequent trips later (even years), he is simply just not there anymore.......haiz.......

I have asked for 2 types for telling. The first one had already happened and it was very " zhun". As for the second telling, this is my second marriage and both are all with foreigners and by saying this , I think you will know by now why I said it is only 90% "zhun". But then again, deep inside my heart, I really pray and hope everyday that for once please dun let it become 100% "zhun " !!!!!.....guess you know what I mean by this......end of story......thanks for reading.......