The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Am I suffering from ED? Need bro advice (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=698077)

devil_jeff 29-07-2018 11:53 AM

Am I suffering from ED? Need bro advice

Recently when having sex with my CO, penis will go soft after pumping her for a while. I still can regain my erection back after a while but it's getting frustrating. No problem with i pcc or hj in MP. I'm only 36 yo and not on any medication. Any advice? Thanks

devil_jeff 29-07-2018 02:41 PM

Re: Am I suffering from ED? Need bro advice

Made a trip to thang yi in jb to look for dr jojo for juagen and ask for solution. Damn, too long never go juagen liao. The pain was almost unbearable, the pain extended from balls to kidney sia..jojo say my all traffic jam liao but hengs overall didi still okay. Just have to drink less and go for a few more treatment.

Roch01 29-07-2018 03:00 PM

Sounds psychological.

IAmAwesome 29-07-2018 10:17 PM

TS do you have any weight issue? Also have you tried checking your blood sugar? Is it in the normal range?

devil_jeff 29-07-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 17627352)
TS do you have any weight issue? Also have you tried checking your blood sugar? Is it in the normal range?

I'm 183 / 70kg.. ard normal range. Blood sugar level will have yo check.

spawnic 30-07-2018 12:48 AM

You can try herb called UBI Jaga can find it in those malay shops medical shops at Joo Chiat. YOu can take that everyday 2 tablets for a 1week. And add another herb called Tunjuk langit super 2 tablets following week.

Then maintain 2 tablets of each once or twice a week. You should be fine :)

xxtwentyfour 30-07-2018 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil_jeff (Post 17625717)
Recently when having sex with my CO, penis will go soft after pumping her for a while. I still can regain my erection back after a while but it's getting frustrating. No problem with i pcc or hj in MP. I'm only 36 yo and not on any medication. Any advice? Thanks

Such issues can have a variety of causes. Too frequent of sex, masturbation, whether you are in good health or not, can influence whether you develop ED.

Do you have a habit of trying to fuck as hard and long as possible, such that your dick becomes insensitive due to over-exertion? That might also be a cause. It happened to me last time. Now my problem is making sure PE is kept at bay, rather than worrying about ED.

Cutting down on frequency and adopting a regular exercise program will help, provided you are DDF and don't have other health issues.

devil_jeff 30-07-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnic (Post 17627752)
You can try herb called UBI Jaga can find it in those malay shops medical shops at Joo Chiat. YOu can take that everyday 2 tablets for a 1week. And add another herb called Tunjuk langit super 2 tablets following week.

Thanks bro for the advice. Will have a look around joo chiat

devil_jeff 30-07-2018 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour (Post 17627845)
Such issues can have a variety of causes. Too frequent of sex, masturbation, whether you are in good health or not, can influence whether you develop ED.

Do you have a habit of trying to fuck as hard and long as possible, such that your dick becomes insensitive due to over-exertion? That might also be a cause. It happened to me last time. Now my problem is making sure PE is kept at bay, rather than worrying about ED.

Cutting down on frequency and adopting a regular exercise program will help, provided you are DDF and don't have other health issues.

Yes, i tend to go fuck hard initially, think i gotta slow down the pace abit. Overall i think I'm still on the healthy side as frequent running and soccer. Bro, what's DDF? Guess i should cut down to only twice per week instead.

Thanks for the advice too

sammyboyfor 30-07-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spawnic (Post 17627752)

How does this herb work? What is the process by which it weaves its magic?

xxtwentyfour 31-07-2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil_jeff (Post 17628320)
Yes, i tend to go fuck hard initially, think i gotta slow down the pace abit. Overall i think I'm still on the healthy side as frequent running and soccer. Bro, what's DDF? Guess i should cut down to only twice per week instead.

Thanks for the advice too

DDF = Drug and disease free

Exercise is v important. Improved my sex life tremendously.

darklove 09-08-2018 10:15 PM

Sorry to haijack this thread but I am also facing the same problem.

But my problem is my dick can be hard at the beginning of the stage.

But my gf is very hard to penetrate and she will keep pushing me back when i try to insert my penis.

Subsequent when she relax liao and ready for me insertion, my penis already soft le.

In this case, do I have ED and if not, do any bros got any advise for me?

sammyboyfor 10-08-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darklove (Post 17666004)

In this case, do I have ED and if not, do any bros got any advise for me?

Yes you do have ED. It is probably caused by the fact that your girlfriend's initial reaction to your attempted insertions. It changes your mindset and extinguishes the excitement.

The end result is that your dick goes soft.

Conduct and experiment by trying with another girl to see whether the same thing happens. If it doesn't then that confirms my analysis of the situation.

egresnow 19-08-2018 04:44 AM

hijacking this topic cause i seem to have the same issue. could having not enough sleep be an issue? im guessing it could but on top of ED, sometimes cumming doesn't feel as shiok anymore.

Or could it be an STD? Even flings ill wear condom, but bj usually dont wear condom (unless its an ML, but i once had an ML who just gave me raw)

*edit: additional info, i also used to jack off once every 2-3 days. would that affect?

IAmAwesome 19-08-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egresnow (Post 17700511)
used to jack off once every 2-3 days. would that affect?

Actually personally i don't think your pcc frequency is too excessive but you can try reducing your pcc frequency and see if it makes a difference though