The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Stopped for now, need some opinions (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=701248)

SingleAA 29-08-2018 07:39 PM

Stopped for now, need some opinions

I have stopped visiting lewd masseurs and brothels for a period of time now, and since my last checkup I completely clear from common STDs (even from Herpes).

Now I am being increasingly distracted with thoughts about doing these activities again.

My main worry is that if I continue with these activities, I will eventually end up getting Herpes and spread it to any possible girlfriend/wife I will have in the future.

Even though a large number of people are tested positive for Herpes, and most of those people do not even show symptoms; I feel that if I were to spread it to my future spouse it would not be nice of me to do so.

I need some opinions. Do you think it is all right to just have a bit of fun and possibly contract Herpes since almost everyone has it? Or is that just irresponsible?

Abstain completely? Go for handjobs only? Or penetrative sex even?

Thanks

sammyboyfor 30-08-2018 03:45 AM

Re: Stopped for now, need some opinions

It is quite likely that your future spouse will already have Herpes.:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingleAA (Post 17743031)
I have stopped visiting lewd masseurs and brothels for a period of time now, and since my last checkup I completely clear from common STDs (even from Herpes).

Now I am being increasingly distracted with thoughts about doing these activities again.

My main worry is that if I continue with these activities, I will eventually end up getting Herpes and spread it to any possible girlfriend/wife I will have in the future.

Even though a large number of people are tested positive for Herpes, and most of those people do not even show symptoms; I feel that if I were to spread it to my future spouse it would not be nice of me to do so.

I need some opinions. Do you think it is all right to just have a bit of fun and possibly contract Herpes since almost everyone has it? Or is that just irresponsible?

Thanks

Big Sexy 30-08-2018 06:35 AM

u dont need to have sex to have hsv..

HSV1 can be transmitted via a kiss or by sharing a cup/spoon... so how?

Quote:

Thanks

xxtwentyfour 30-08-2018 03:52 PM

Quote:

Thanks

I have visited Geylang broads, dirty massage parlours, local FLs, and had a few sugar babes over the past 15 years of my otherwise meaningless existence. Have not gotten any symptom-producing STDs. Even my Hep B was largely asymptomatic. The worst I got was a fungal infection during NS just two days after a tryst with a Malaysian Chinese broad, but that was likely to be the result of a field exercise and failure to wash clean afterward rather than transmitted by the broad. My current SB and I confirm have HSV. We are both asymptomatic.

IAmAwesome 30-08-2018 10:46 PM

Quote:

increasingly distracted with thoughts about doing these activities again

Everyone has these thoughts TS, its normal but as long as you always use a rubber when having sex i feel you are being responsible enough

TheBladeRunner 25-09-2018 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 17744595)
HSV1 can be transmitted via a kiss or by sharing a cup/spoon

No wonder it is so common in the population, hmm

kungfu11 26-09-2018 02:21 PM

I am only worrried infecting gf/wife and answering for it. I do go for fun times when the thoughts are too strong.

Big Sexy 26-09-2018 02:28 PM

does it worry you that your gf/wife might be fooling around and infect you? she might go for fun time when the thoughts are too strong..:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfu11 (Post 17857883)
I am only worrried infecting gf/wife and answering for it. I do go for fun times when the thoughts are too strong.

sammyboyfor 26-09-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfu11 (Post 17857883)

The Herpes infection rate is higher in females than in males so there is a greater chance that your gf/wife will be infecting you.

kungfu11 26-09-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 17857937)
does it worry you that your gf/wife might be fooling around and infect you? she might go for fun time when the thoughts are too strong..:p

Then both can go have fun times :)