The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Should I go find FL often? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=676893)

Juuni 07-02-2018 09:55 AM

Re: Should I go find FL often?

well, I kinda new to this as well.
for me is take it easy, and learn from one session to another session.

Then you can accumulate those lesson learnts!

jameschong1 16-02-2018 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=Balaallen123;16861092]Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women.
think u should join RC (PAP quality hor), (not the hippo oppo standard hor) i/o looking for prostitutes.
do something useful for your father/mother, yourself & the country who has give u so many More Good Years!

Huat88888huat 16-02-2018 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balaallen123 (Post 16861092)
Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women. So far I tried 4 and only 1 gave me a super good fuck cause she's the only one who did me bbbj. Should I continue to fuck more at cat 50 and slowly gaining more experience or just go spend $100 plus at FL dome. Honestly it's a hit and miss. Prostitute also cannot give you good time. Tried Locanto, tinder, scout, OkCupid even Craiglist but no luck cause all the girls a bit picky and I'm not handsome haha. I even sent a photo of my body but no reply. Hard to find fb cause well.... That. So any Bros got recommendation what to do? Please give me a serious answer. I'm very very sexually aroused and would be nice to find someone or even a FL who would fuck till my brain burst. So far haven't experienced that cause I suck at fucking hahaha. but serious question, anyone know if I should practice more sex at FL? Or just find a fb? And if find fb any place can find or intro?

u should stay a virgin like me haha. just diy .

jameschong1 17-02-2018 05:02 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Balaallen123 (Post 16861092)
Problem with me is that I'm very inexperienced and I have no idea how to properly fuck a women.

buy a doll toy lor! can try gain experience over time, no need to pay everytime

Mikka 27-02-2018 04:45 PM

Just be careful not to get addicted to it and splurge your money on whores whereby you can spend it wisely. A hundred dollar might seem a small sum for most but if you use this money to purchase necessary commodities at the grocery store, you will probably ripe more benefits than paying to sleep with a whore. I suppose once in a while is fine but again, to each his own.

IDD007 13-03-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikka (Post 17082118)
Just be careful not to get addicted to it and splurge your money on whores whereby you can spend it wisely. A hundred dollar might seem a small sum for most but if you use this money to purchase necessary commodities at the grocery store, you will probably ripe more benefits than paying to sleep with a whore. I suppose once in a while is fine but again, to each his own.

Agreed bro.

peekaboo 15-03-2018 11:51 PM

Gain some experience and stay healthy.

Mr_Oreh 11-04-2018 10:19 PM

Find a virgin lady to develop bed skills. Who knows she might be the one for you!

Stimsia 14-04-2018 12:51 PM

look geylang forum look for ang pai WL
sure fast track learning:cool:
Jav helps...