The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Polls (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677167)

snrlee 04-01-2018 06:19 PM

Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

As of today, some PRC girls are already charging as high as $300 (sgwxxxx) -$700 (wechat girls) per pop YET the quailty of these girls are not inline with the price.

I for one DO NOT believe in the increase of price will bring quality.

snrlee 05-01-2018 05:18 PM

Re: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

http://img1.imagehousing.com/0/animation-591047.jpg

Just as I thought, by disagreeing that increased price is the solution to bring quality girls. I really got zapped by idiots or okt like that.

Doesn't matter Bros, just vote away to let them know what we think!!

watmidoin 06-01-2018 01:00 PM

Re: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

I stopped fucking PRC whores cause the quality had gone to hell. They think S'poreans easy to cheat and bully. Next time you feel like booking a PRC, just remind yourself that the pics and FRs are 100% FAKE and that they have been fucked by thousands of SMELLY PRC men. Do you want to be the same as those smelly PRC men?

Tai_zi21 09-01-2018 10:58 AM

From my little understanding

Those who come to Singapore to work as either Ktv gal or even whore have no more market value in china... that why they choose Singapore!

And still expect me to pay more? U think I fucking fan Bing Bing mah? :D

snrlee 09-01-2018 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 (Post 16887954)

Those who come to Singapore to work as either Ktv gal or even whore have no more market value in china... that why they choose Singapore!

I heard similar and that we are getting the "left-overs". Even if PRC girls need to go overseas, they would rather go to HK or TW. I am not sure if it is demographic (the people here) or geographic (the country) that causes this. Maybe they feel that sg is not as "chinese" as the other 2 or it is simply too far to fly?

BUT from the polls so far, most bros agreed that by increasing price further is not the way to go.

sakeo9 12-01-2018 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snrlee (Post 16871144)
As of today, some PRC girls are already charging as high as $300 (sgwxxxx) -$700 (wechat girls) per pop YET the quailty of these girls are not inline with the price.

I for one DO NOT believe in the increase of price will bring quality.

Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.
Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?

Nuberix 14-01-2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sakeo9 (Post 16899054)
Now the FLs require your mobile number first before they give you the address.
Been communicating online with wechat.When time to meet up at her (PRC)condo she insist that I give her my mobile number first.I have never been asked before. Is it normal practice now?

Most FL will ask for your mobile to check if your number is blacklisted.

watmidoin 20-01-2018 09:44 PM

This is what you get when you pay more than $100 for a PRC whore: Complimentary SYPHILIS. Who else want to pay $400 to buy syphilis from PRC whores? :rolleyes: