The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=668393)

Echidna 08-10-2017 09:10 AM

How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

those with Fbs, share some tips

Sfan 08-10-2017 01:19 PM

Re: How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echidna (Post 16526589)
those with Fbs, share some tips

Try, try, try and try again.

Be prepared to spend time,money, more time and money, and be prepared for failure

ComplainKing 08-10-2017 01:56 PM

Re: How do you all find FBs? Seems like this forum lots of bros can easily find FBs

By the way nothing is for free nowadays .

sony2002 08-10-2017 03:42 PM

i think it depends on luck....5 years ago I got to know 3 girls from dating site within a week, and bed all of them during the first meet up.

in that year, I ever had like 6 FBs at the SAME time, i basically had sex every night, some times even twice a day with different girls...until I have to do it outdoor or in car to save hotel $$$

today, I have no more lady luck and have 0 FB after searching for years :(

Sfan 08-10-2017 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sony2002 (Post 16527838)
i think it depends on luck....5 years ago I got to know 3 girls from dating site within a week, and bed all of them during the first meet up.

in that year, I ever had like 6 FBs at the SAME time, i basically had sex every night, some times even twice a day with different girls...until I have to do it outdoor or in car to save hotel $$$

Yup very true. The element of luck n being around at just the right place and time. Very important too

powerpak 08-10-2017 06:01 PM

Quote:

Wah 6 FBs .... very taxing on your little bro!

conquer 08-10-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComplainKing (Post 16527512)

This is indeed true!

People think they win so-called the "free sex" after spending so much time and money for a woman who they might only interested in her pussy. LOL... A pussy should cost not more than $200 plus 60 minutes. Anything you pay more than that is a ripoff. :o

sony2002 09-10-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerpak (Post 16528351)
Wah 6 FBs .... very taxing on your little bro!

I ever mixed up the "last sex" location with one of my FB, and later she realized that i was lying and fucking with other girls at the same time.

not only taxing to my little bro, but also taxing emotionally because I have to remember what i did or told to each girl, and make sure it is consistent during the course of relationship.

in the end, i have to give up 3 of them for better focus

toyotarush 09-10-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComplainKing (Post 16527512)

I fully agreed. Just last month,in order to get into the Pussy of a milf I wanted had to book a good hotel. Even though I don't pay her I did have to pay for hotel and food. So I need to f her as many times as I can the whole night to get it worth.

xrage 09-10-2017 10:54 AM

So true, from personal experience sometimes tao hua luck comes and goes.

Some years many, some years drought...

No just money, FB or flings have to invest emotions and time and effort. Can be draining. Sometimes I think paid ones really save the efforts, BUT and a but BUT, is there is no GFE, it's totally commercial feel. Many bros incl myself prefer the non-commercial feel and therefore seek FBs instead.

To TS, be a friend first. IF they reciprocate and show interest in moving towards that direction, jackpot! If not, move on and on and on. Takes effort. IF you want a good FB, you need also to be real to them and assure them you can satisfy them and at the same time keep their privacy safe.

Quote:

ahmouse 09-10-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sony2002 (Post 16529784)
I ever mixed up the "last sex" location with one of my FB, and later she realized that i was lying and fucking with other girls at the same time.

not only taxing to my little bro, but also taxing emotionally because I have to remember what i did or told to each girl, and make sure it is consistent during the course of relationship.

If you need help I am sure many would be willing to help you . :D

manicomb 09-10-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmouse (Post 16531436)
If you need help I am sure many would be willing to help you . :D

Confirmed there are many . :D

Aware66 06-11-2017 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sony2002 (Post 16529784)

Can share their contact, bro? I'm sure there are many bros here willing to follow up with those fb so that they don't feel neglected. Lol... ;)

sony2002 07-11-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aware66 (Post 16640101)
Can share their contact, bro? I'm sure there are many bros here willing to follow up with those fb so that they don't feel neglected. Lol... ;)

half of them already married, and the other half start to fall in love with me, become possessive and tried to use sex to keep me go back