The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing maids (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=124635)

axlrose 30-04-2016 12:55 AM

Re: Screwing maids

Exchange w bro here sent first received nothing haizzzz

jov_Tei 30-04-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clinton (Post 14531479)
after exchange may not be fuckable

last time exchange with two bro here, contact them no reply ... :cool:

Mine is 100% genuine.... She off every weekend. Fantastic body. Young n tight. If u can get her attention. U are set. So like I said. Those keen. Pm me real contacts. Thanks n have a good weekend bonking.!

jov_Tei 30-04-2016 10:27 AM

I m meeting 1 later for a quickie. Tmr 1 more and Monday 1 more. 2 indon n 1 Pinay. Shag shag long weekend!

clinton 30-04-2016 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jov_Tei (Post 14532746)
Mine is 100% genuine.... She off every weekend. Fantastic body. Young n tight. If u can get her attention. U are set. So like I said. Those keen. Pm me real contacts. Thanks n have a good weekend bonking.!

bro u have got PM and contacts, happy long weekend :D

clinton 30-04-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 14531796)

bro maids are not personal property, you give out will not cause your lose ... just dont know how some people is thinking here ...

You have got PM and contacts, happy long weekend :D

Tho66 30-04-2016 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axlrose (Post 14531796)

Correctly said bro it also happened to me before. It will be better to "fish" on your own rather than relying on someone to provide you the fish.

I've upped your points. Hope you in return help to up my points. Cheers! :)

bombinladen 30-04-2016 12:56 PM

Clinton,

Ur the best president ever. Can share some leads? hahahah

Eggsy 30-04-2016 01:35 PM

Can someone give me info about cheap transit hotel other than balestier one. Going to bonk 1 tomorrow :D

Hojth 30-04-2016 05:10 PM

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...893f5a2226.jpg

Any bros done her before? Can share her private pix? Lol

GetUsed 30-04-2016 09:38 PM

Salutations and good evening to all my senior bros, and bonk meisters. I've been following this thread since day one, and I have never really found the guts to actually go out there and fish one, but I did however follow the advices and managed to get like 4 numbers. (2 of which I never thought I would actually get) but they have good boobs omg I feel like sinking my face into them and never recover again :D Those two I've kinda made some appointments (1 is a movie plus dinner, but i never talked dirty with her) but the other one came to me as a surprise. She's frigging hot and I thought wtf when she asked me to message her in her whatsapp. It was a shocker. When I asked her outright why the fuck do you not have a bf she said no one is patient to wait for her cuz she gets off one day per month.

She started talking a bit dirty with me on the go, I told her she looked sexy in her profile pic and she was like, I'm not even in my bra and panties and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?! inside my head. Thought I pretty much hit the target. LOL. This one I will have to wait for a bit.

The movie + dinner date, her boobs are great, but other features wise, ok. :D booobs forever!

the first two, one of them is a MILF, 40 yrs old, but huge ass boobs. this one I don't think I can UP yet, so I kinda letting the convo die by itself. The other one is talking alright alright, (just wants friends) but we shall see how ;)

Once I've gone with the dates and whatnot, I'll keep you bros updated. Thank you to senior bros for all your advice!!!

Fun8721 30-04-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GetUsed (Post 14535105)
Salutations and good evening to all my senior bros, and bonk meisters. I've been following this thread since day one, and I have never really found the guts to actually go out there and fish one, but I did however follow the advices and managed to get like 4 numbers. (2 of which I never thought I would actually get) but they have good boobs omg I feel like sinking my face into them and never recover again :D Those two I've kinda made some appointments (1 is a movie plus dinner, but i never talked dirty with her) but the other one came to me as a surprise. She's frigging hot and I thought wtf when she asked me to message her in her whatsapp. It was a shocker. When I asked her outright why the fuck do you not have a bf she said no one is patient to wait for her cuz she gets off one day per month.

She started talking a bit dirty with me on the go, I told her she looked sexy in her profile pic and she was like, I'm not even in my bra and panties and I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?! inside my head. Thought I pretty much hit the target. LOL. This one I will have to wait for a bit.

The movie + dinner date, her boobs are great, but other features wise, ok. :D booobs forever!

the first two, one of them is a MILF, 40 yrs old, but huge ass boobs. this one I don't think I can UP yet, so I kinda letting the convo die by itself. The other one is talking alright alright, (just wants friends) but we shall see how ;)

Once I've gone with the dates and whatnot, I'll keep you bros updated. Thank you to senior bros for all your advice!!!

Perfect is better fish urself n enjoy chatting n sweet talking hahaha but be patient n treat them with respect

GetUsed 30-04-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fun8721 (Post 14535214)
Perfect is better fish urself n enjoy chatting n sweet talking hahaha but be patient n treat them with respect

Hahaha yes bro! Being patient and tresting them with the slightest point of respect does work. They are human beings after all with needs. I really am hoping I can up at least two of them :D I need the luck and skills!

Congu 01-05-2016 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jov_Tei (Post 14532751)
I m meeting 1 later for a quickie. Tmr 1 more and Monday 1 more. 2 indon n 1 Pinay. Shag shag long weekend!

Happy bonking!!! :D
Drink more Redbull

lonely10 01-05-2016 09:53 AM

Bro can.share ctc

lush2012 01-05-2016 11:43 AM

Bringing my maid #1,the 4/10, to movie then wild bonks ! Maybe can cim!