The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing maids (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=124635)

Frankiestine 15-05-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Screwing maids

Bro kjin9999...dun shit in the same place where you eat becos sooner or later it is gonna stink up the place...you have only one option and that is to get rid of the maid asap...sacking her is not an option cos she will blow things up and that leaves you with a very expensive option that is to pay her off to leave you...

The Lord 15-05-2009 10:42 AM

Bro best123 thank you so much. Very much appreciated.

IMHO i am trying to get as many bros here on to maids. But please bros not more than $30 each time no matter how much you want to pamper her.

REMEMBER DEAR BROS THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE ALWAYS FREE.
(i dun believe there is no such thing as free lunch... there is... but after the free lunch do some charity...)

haha my 2c worth

Quote:

Originally Posted by best123 (Post 3739984)
Bro Lord... dun worry, I know not to shit in my own backyard.... what I meant is your stories opned up my imagination.... enjoyed all your sharing here....

Pls give me a few days and 4 points is coming your way... (If I give you now, it is only 3 points)

pewpew 15-05-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pshan3 (Post 3740935)
Hey bro's out there. Any bro can help me? May i know wat's the meaning of 2 Green 18 ? Sorrie lol i first time in contact wif maid hehe :(. Need some zi dian !

Green = Starhub (i guess?)
18 = $ 18.00 Top up value

Top up card in summary worth of $18? :D
Thats cheap for a bonk even if its 2 cards

LentorGarden 15-05-2009 04:22 PM

Thanks bro The Lord. :D Hope to meet her today when I get back from work. Hehe.. I will update you guys here as and when there are any changes or progress to my contact with her. Cheers!

pshan3 16-05-2009 03:58 AM

Thanks Bro lord for your zi dian. Kum sia !

badboy 16-05-2009 04:32 AM

bro The Lord,

was bit pissed tt day n did not make myself clear..my apologies!

maid 2 tt msg me n wanted 2 make friends is actually maid 1..she used another no 2 msg me 2 test if I was really busy. told maid 1 earlier I was busy so didnt reply her. then maid 2 asked if can call me.

n aft I persisted asking maid 2 who gave her my no, maid 1 confessed tt it was her pretending 2 b maid 2..

hope yr not confused :confused:

kjin9999 16-05-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 3741463)
Bro kjin9999...dun shit in the same place where you eat becos sooner or later it is gonna stink up the place...you have only one option and that is to get rid of the maid asap...sacking her is not an option cos she will blow things up and that leaves you with a very expensive option that is to pay her off to leave you...

Thank you, She is going back soon... contract about to finish.... she wants to go home for studies..

Blackstone 16-05-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lord (Post 3741471)
REMEMBER DEAR BROS THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE ALWAYS FREE.
(i dun believe there is no such thing as free lunch... there is... but after the free lunch do some charity...)

haha my 2c worth

Like that must go to the places where the maids hang out. :D

Blackstone 16-05-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine (Post 3741463)

Don't think all maids are like that ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjin9999
Thank you, She is going back soon... contract about to finish.... she wants to go home for studies..

Lucky for you bro. Looks like you have another maid soon.

rapebill 17-05-2009 03:40 PM

today I was at Lucky Plaza ... really a feast for the eye.
Only thing is that one has to be kapal mo (thickskinned) to make an approach
because they are usually in small groups and not alone.

best123 17-05-2009 03:48 PM

you made some contacts?

rapebill 17-05-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lord (Post 3735012)
Stay away from maids around your blocks

This is my problem. I am presently on good terms with 2 maids (1 indo, the other pinoy) whom are staying very near my block. The reason being that I can ask them come my house often. Unfortunately, I think it is just a matter of time before my luck will run out and i will lose both of them. The (blanga) cleaners in my areas had been gossiping about me. One particular maid (a friend of both of the above) had warned me to stop.

Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.

Castrol 18-05-2009 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapebill (Post 3747750)
Bro The Lord, what do you suggest? I am not playing a game; I really like both of them.

bro, the only solution is for you to open a maid agency. the blanga cant gossip you becos meeting the maids is part of your job. :D

LentorGarden 18-05-2009 12:42 AM

Wah seh bro rapebill, I think that I'm also in the same boat as you or maybe even worse! I have been smsing this cute maid for quite some time now. Last night I asked her down to meet and I invited her into my car and I leaned sideways and approached her lips and we frenched like mad lovers! But it stopped there lar, nothing happened besides frenching. Anyway, I saw 2 banglahs walked past my car and from the corner of my eyes saw them staring at us after we were done with frenching. One of them smiled towards our direction.. Obviously, I dont know them so I asked her if she knew him and she said yes she knows him..

KNN, NNB, CB! :mad: This afternoon I noticed a crack the size of a slightly larger 50 cent coin on my windscreen.. KNN! :mad: But i boh bian cant do anything because with OC and I dont want to "lou chu mah jiao" .. I dont know if thats the doing of that banglah or issit i'm just suay since i've been unlucky for the past week. But that crack on my windscreen makes my heart ache. But of course, I'm not going to let that spoil my "courting relationship" with that cute maid.. :D

Merlin 18-05-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LentorGarden (Post 3748984)
Wah seh bro rapebill, I think that I'm also in the same boat as you or maybe even worse! I have been smsing this cute maid for quite some time now. Last night I asked her down to meet and I invited her into my car and I leaned sideways and approached her lips and we frenched like mad lovers! But it stopped there lar, nothing happened besides frenching. Anyway, I saw 2 banglahs walked past my car and from the corner of my eyes saw them staring at us after we were done with frenching. One of them smiled towards our direction.. Obviously, I dont know them so I asked her if she knew him and she said yes she knows him..

KNN, NNB, CB! :mad: This afternoon I noticed a crack the size of a slightly larger 50 cent coin on my windscreen.. KNN! :mad: But i boh bian cant do anything because with OC and I dont want to "lou chu mah jiao" .. I dont know if thats the doing of that banglah or issit i'm just suay since i've been unlucky for the past week. But that crack on my windscreen makes my heart ache. But of course, I'm not going to let that spoil my "courting relationship" with that cute maid.. :D

Never do it so close to your home. You never know what they will do to you. Spill the beans on your OC and you will be in trouble.