The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing maids (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=124635)

blursam 13-09-2009 07:37 PM

Re: Screwing maids

After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread, just this Sunday afternoon, while I have 2-3 hours free, I made a quick trip to Naughty Girl @ OT. This is my first time to maids tea party and man!!!

i managed to chat up a couple of girls, and the one that caught my eyes is a tall, slim girl from Indonesia. We chatted and I bought her and her friends drinks. I got her handphone number and she told me where she stayed (condo in West). I told her I want to meet her outside and she is ok but told me only free on Sundays.

Lets see what happens......appreciate advise from the senior bros here!

kengarou 14-09-2009 03:59 AM

I am so excited for you that I can't wait to hear your success story blursam! Anyway, when meeting her , try to initiate touches on her back and her waist,and see the reaction first. Like when crossing the road for example take the lead by holding her hand. Basically initiate touch on any part of her body except the very "sensitive" ones. Along the way , after building a little bit more of rapport and if you sense she is comfortable, you must initiate a hug , hug her tightly in such a way you can feel her boobs, if she is comfortable by that, then look into her eyes and give her a kiss on the lips. If she is fine by that without showing any resistance , you are already given the green light! I am sure you know what to do next , you can bring her to a hotel or to some staircase, you can get sex or at least a blowjob from her! If for some reason she is a bit uncomfortable , just need to persevere a little harder ,if all else fails, move on to another target and don't waste your time like what bro The Lord has mentioned. Wishing you luck and hope to hear your success story soon!

blursam 14-09-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengarou (Post 4104479)
I am so excited for you that I can't wait to hear your success story blursam! Anyway, when meeting her , try to initiate touches on her back and her waist,and see the reaction first. Like when crossing the road for example take the lead by holding her hand. Basically initiate touch on any part of her body except the very "sensitive" ones. Along the way , after building a little bit more of rapport and if you sense she is comfortable, you must initiate a hug , hug her tightly in such a way you can feel her boobs, if she is comfortable by that, then look into her eyes and give her a kiss on the lips. If she is fine by that without showing any resistance , you are already given the green light! I am sure you know what to do next , you can bring her to a hotel or to some staircase, you can get sex or at least a blowjob from her! If for some reason she is a bit uncomfortable , just need to persevere a little harder ,if all else fails, move on to another target and don't waste your time like what bro The Lord has mentioned. Wishing you luck and hope to hear your success story soon!

Thanks bro. Today have been texting...interestingly this girl has a rather decent command of English. I had asked her to go out with me (food, drinks, party.....just her and me) and her reply is "why not ?" but she only free on Sundays......I had told her I like her and wanted her.....and she seems ok....hehehehe.....wish me luck on this.

Also, am wondering where else can I hunt, especially during weekdays. Where does the maids (or those currently without a job) go and hang out ? Its a little difficult on weekend family day....

kengarou 14-09-2009 03:43 PM

Actually basically hunting can be anywhere lah bro , anyway I send you a PM . Check it out.

AhMin 14-09-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 4103464)
After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread, just this Sunday afternoon, while I have 2-3 hours free, I made a quick trip to Naughty Girl @ OT. This is my first time to maids tea party and man!!!

i managed to chat up a couple of girls, and the one that caught my eyes is a tall, slim girl from Indonesia. We chatted and I bought her and her friends drinks. I got her handphone number and she told me where she stayed (condo in West). I told her I want to meet her outside and she is ok but told me only free on Sundays.

Lets see what happens......appreciate advise from the senior bros here!

Nice place there? When is the best time to roam around there?
Advice please.

lglg666 14-09-2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 4105618)
Thanks bro. Today have been texting...interestingly this girl has a rather decent command of English. I had asked her to go out with me (food, drinks, party.....just her and me) and her reply is "why not ?" but she only free on Sundays......I had told her I like her and wanted her.....and she seems ok....hehehehe.....wish me luck on this.

Yes..bro blursam,
most maids here even from Indon have a decent command of english and can sms well.
the indon maid that you are smsing now and with abit of luck and sweet talk then you will be rewarded when she meets you one-to-one. Good luck with her, cheers!!:D Happy bonking!

Those who upped me....I shall return favor, thanks!

jomblo 14-09-2009 05:34 PM

woww..bro kengarou now giving advise....already graduated from that baby kangarou feel months ago that keep on crying to me say cannot get anything...

salute u kangarou....hop hop hop..go aussie go!!!....

owen10 15-09-2009 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 4105618)
Also, am wondering where else can I hunt, especially during weekdays. Where does the maids (or those currently without a job) go and hang out ? Its a little difficult on weekend family day....

Hmmm .. im curious too ... we've heard so much abt Pinays hanging out ard their playgrounds like CP, LP, OT, Paramount, People's Pk Complex food ctr but d Indos r keeping a pretty low profile ....... or mayb I juz suaku lah ..... :D

dirtyguy 15-09-2009 03:19 AM

hahaha after much attempts, finally bonk a maid in mscp......

cut story short. Read all the 'Do n Dont' in this thread by all the senior maid hunters here, contribute to my success in this thrilling experience.

Now as when I am posting this, it already 3am , 5 hrs ago, meet up a maid whom I got her contact last week.

SMS me whether I want to meet up late at nite and chat as the owners both went overseas :), y not, n i can sense that horny smell from the phone over the other side hahaha.

Prepare wet tissue, wear bermuda without underwear and of coz raincoat for preotection as stated by bros here.

Having some chat at the void deck for 20mins and I pop up the question whether she want to have some 'fun', and to my surprise, she said, sex is it I am looking for.....wow I am speechless, but act cool n said, do u dare to do it in open space.....n the rest of the story u can guess.

Young, 20(she told me)average looking, with a very very big boobs, and sucking like vacuum m/c.
Till now I am still excited for what had happened 5 hours ago. I bet I cant sleep tonite, even thru jerk off millions of army to her face just now.

I never believe this thing could happened to me, but it is real. I not sure what will her gain for, as I am the one who enjoying n she the one who served me, oral n HJ for me.....

3 cheers to my 1st successful attempt :D

The Lord 15-09-2009 10:53 AM

Well done dirty boy... You have got your hands dirty i want you to get dirtier...
my replies below

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtyguy (Post 4107546)
hahaha after much attempts, finally bonk a maid in mscp......
<<<< Congratulations>>>>

cut story short. Read all the 'Do n Dont' in this thread by all the senior maid hunters here, contribute to my success in this thrilling experience.
<<<<Homework done well>>>>

Prepare wet tissue, wear bermuda without underwear and of coz raincoat for preotection as stated by bros here.
<<<<Well done... good preparation>>>>

Young, 20(she told me)average looking, with a very very big boobs, and sucking like vacuum m/c.
<<<<Lucky man!!!!>>>>

Till now I am still excited for what had happened 5 hours ago. I bet I cant sleep tonite, even thru jerk off millions of army to her face just now.
<<<<You sound like me... i feel the same after every new maid i fuck>>>>

I never believe this thing could happened to me, but it is real.
<<<<Believe me it does and it can only get better>>>>

:D

The Lord 15-09-2009 10:54 AM

Wow we have another expert in the making bro kengarou... Congratulations bro kengarou well done.... you are so successful in fucking maids.... Relieves the pressure of the senior bros if you could help us answer queries... Thanks bro kengarou

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengarou (Post 4104479)

jomblo 15-09-2009 01:38 PM

hi Senior Bro THE LORD....i dare to claim a bit that I am bro kengarou teacher as I have been guiding him all along for the past few months..n now he speak like expert..happy to hear that...he really learnt well.. he also thank u before in one of his post remember?

all along i keep reading n know u r expert too..nice to meet u...maybe u can share more of your speciality like unique experiece or method of wacking the maid..i am here to be ur student as well...

cheers to maid hunters!!

dirtyguy 15-09-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomblo (Post 4108534)
hi Senior Bro THE LORD....i dare to claim a bit that I am bro kengarou teacher as I have been guiding him all along for the past few months..n now he speak like expert..happy to hear that...he really learnt well.. he also thank u before in one of his post remember?

all along i keep reading n know u r expert too..nice to meet u...maybe u can share more of your speciality like unique experiece or method of wacking the maid..i am here to be ur student as well...

cheers to maid hunters!!

Shifu seeking another shifu :) Learning never end :D

sammyboyfor 15-09-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jomblo (Post 4106034)
woww..bro kengarou now giving advise....

Should be "...bro kengarou now giving ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor 15-09-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 4103464)
After reading all the threads and advises from all the seniors of this thread,

Should be "After reading all the ADVICE from the seniors....". There is no such noun as "advises".

Quote:

.appreciate advise from the senior bros here!
Should be ".. appreciate ADVICE..". "Advise" is a verb.