The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L18h20 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=657561)

nasasc 09-07-2017 11:19 AM

L18h20

How about L18h20 , didn't have good girl. Qianduoduo and Anna not around?

Doomas 22-10-2017 04:23 PM

Re: L18h20

Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

This is one house I will never support.

Bracing myself for the clones onslaught.

BronzeGod 22-10-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585060)
Was at L18H20. I must say it was a disastrous experience. Headed in and eyeballed the 5 or 6 gals sitting in front. All looked far from appetising. No smiles, no sitting up to welcome customers. Peter asked me who I wanted. I asked for my regular who works in another house. His face became black and said he doesn't call from outside. Clearly he wanted me to call only his girls. How to when they all don't gum me? So I fucked off and intro'ed my yusof ishaks to another more deserving house.

I have fucked in GL for so many years in so many houses, starting from the tomyam joints in L4 and Westerhout, to David, Margaret, Tommy, both of Lorna's houses and so on. I have never kenah such treatment before. Fuck, even the infamous Golden Monkey never treated me this way (where is he now ah?).

I'm not a rich man but I do try to support our local OKTs. Cannot let the BKK gogo gals have a monopoly on my moola mah. So I thought to support Peter a little bit by letting him earn at least the room rent. Seems he see me no up. He must be earning a lot to turn away business.

I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

apache 22-10-2017 04:56 PM

well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

unfit 22-10-2017 07:14 PM

Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Doomas 22-10-2017 07:17 PM

Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache (Post 16585171)
well, 1820 and 1805 operates in a different mode I heard.

1820 gals are not allowed to go to other houses and they also cannot let other houses gals go to theirs, as commanded by the supreme forces our mata.

cannot blame peter for this lah. this already made him lose quite a bit of income already.

Doomas 22-10-2017 07:19 PM

Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 16585139)
I support you on this. I used to be a fan of peter's 1805. He seems to have changed his attitude since moving to 1820. I have not tried his girls either.

Came in, thought of giving an old friend some support, and he treated me to some sarcastic words. So forget it!

unfit 22-10-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585679)
Any reason for such a command? He seems to be the only GL operator applying this mode. I hardly think mata will impose this mode on just one single operator. Until proven otherwise, I have to assume this illogical mode originated from Peter. And the sarcasm BG was subjected to is quite uncalled for too.

FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

Doomas 22-10-2017 08:30 PM

So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 16585721)
FYI he only let his regular customers call for other joints girl:)

His house gals can’t outcall ;)

unfit 22-10-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585874)
So itz not a command from mata la. Basically he's being a cbk :p

He told me that his gals are too hot @ homebase :rolleyes:

So no point wasting time and effort to send them to other joints :cool:

BronzeGod 22-10-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585686)
Great that altho we have differences, we are still aligned in some issues :D

You should know me, I stand for speaking the truth when evaluating Geylang services, facilities, girls, OKT attitude, etc

If it's good, I say it's good. And I fully support.

If it's bad, I say it's bad. I don't hesitate to call it out.

Without fear or favor, for the benefit of all samsters, so we don't get mislead by any reports driven by some agendas :cool:

Sgoh 24-10-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomas (Post 16585060)

Yes bro, I agree with your view as I have similar experience with this OKT though not as bad as yours. He was only interested to promote his girls to me and rather impatiently. His girls were not presentable and I made my exit quickly. There are many other friendly OKTs with pretty WLs in GL. Why should I visit 1820 again?

Kobayashi99 25-10-2017 12:23 AM

this okt peter is among the bottom 3 one la
his sarcastic remarks arent the worst thing, some other houses have worse attitude.
what is wrong is him is different people he treat differently , some of his customer(not sure if is regular or not or he see if the customer car is a certain calibre) can incall other house girls, then other people cannot incall
ask his hse gems to do $80 job for ah neh foreigner when he doesnt want the customer to leave , then others is $100
not to mention he like to gossip with all the wrong info
also he doesn't give you honest reply about girls info or new batch arrival

sams11 25-10-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 16585668)
Rooms there is the dirtiest in geylang :o

Mildew algae mouldy everywhere :(

He still fucking haolian telling me that he is the Pioneer Pimp in GL:mad:

Crazy :eek:

Oh yes bro, the rooms of 1820 are dirty especially the bathing chairs. The house girls are below average in quality. Okt Peter is arrogant and boastful. He is one of the worst okts in GL.

TheIdesOfMarch 25-10-2017 10:37 AM

No idea what happened with L18H20. Used to be a regular there four to five years ago when it was still a Thai house and it was one of the better houses on L18. Ever since it became a PRC house things seem to have gone downhill from there. Sad.