The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.net.nz/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone! (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=563867)

SEAJ2 27-09-2015 12:41 PM

Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Lai, lai!! :D

Exchange points here without fear of idiots Zapping you instead! :mad:

SEAJ2

:p
Uplist: ....empty!

sex crusader 27-09-2015 12:46 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ2 (Post 13631911)
Lai, lai!! :D

Exchange points here without fear of idiots Zapping you instead! :mad:

SEAJ2

:p
Uplist: ....empty!

Hey pimp,
Finally use your clone to ask for points eh!
Hoot! Hoot!:D

SEAJ2 27-09-2015 01:03 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 13631927)
Hey pimp,
Finally use your clone to ask for points eh!
Hoot! Hoot!:D

Yeah - idiots like this!
Never anything good from this crook stealth agent low-level underling.

Let's see which other crooks, loonies and cyber-hooligans show-up to mess this thread up! :p

SEAJ2

Johnbass 27-09-2015 01:28 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Another war thread?
I passing by nia...
:D

wantedbryan 27-09-2015 01:34 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
i don't mind joining

Xiaoqiang74 27-09-2015 01:37 PM

Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
贱人说贱话。

骗子说风凉话。

各位兄弟们, 请小心这个人渣。骗走别人的辛苦钱,还在哪说风凉话。

FunnyHippo 27-09-2015 01:56 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Farking Serious...
This thread is to watch the Orgy between SEAJ and Johnbass wor...
Tiagong I passing by nia...

:D

SEAJ2 27-09-2015 01:56 PM

PLEASE NOTE! This is an Exchange points thread!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiaoqiang74 (Post 13632110)
贱人说贱话。
骗子说风凉话。
各位兄弟们, 请小心这个人渣。骗走别人的辛苦钱,还在哪说风凉话。

GREAT! :p
That this IMH patient also makes an appearance here.

Crooks so easily influence the weak-minded, crazies and juvenile hooligans to serve their evil deeds. Don’t take much to spur loonies! :p

Tell you what Xiaoqiang74 ( LMFAO – what a truly appropriate nick!), next time you go for your out-patient appointment at IMH, bring along your toiletries!

And meanwhile, please take your craziness to another thread, as this is just for exchanging points without fear of you loonies and crooks!

SEAJ2 aka SEAJ

Uplist – 1.
Will Upz you soonest after power recovery – Many thanks beforehand ;)

lookingaround 27-09-2015 03:21 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FunnyHippo (Post 13632170)
Farking Serious...
This thread is to watch the Orgy between SEAJ and Johnbass wor...
Tiagong I passing by nia...

:D

I purposely cum here to watch the show bet them ler!:p No wonder whenever this seaj created a new thread, sure JB will appear! Now i know liao!:D

Johnbass 27-09-2015 03:57 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lookingaround (Post 13632525)
I purposely cum here to watch the show bet them ler!:p No wonder whenever this seaj created a new thread, sure JB will appear! Now i know liao!:D

Wah... Power12 laojiao also know me...
Lai exchange points leh...
:D

captainofthewin 27-09-2015 04:00 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
i am interested.. but i need a few more points to be able to return the points :D

johnbasslutwife 27-09-2015 05:16 PM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13632640)
Wah... Power12 laojiao also know me...
Lai exchange points leh...
:D

Fucking son-of-a-bitch ....... use my body to exchange points
:D

SEAJ2 28-09-2015 01:49 AM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wantedbryan (Post 13632101)
i don't mind joining

Have returned your upz. Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by captainofthewin (Post 13632656)
i am interested.. but i need a few more points to be able to return the points :D

SEAJ Upz you too - Now you've got power!!
Pls return upz to this nick SEAJ2.
Thanks!

SEAJ2

blueboat 28-09-2015 03:21 AM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by captainofthewin (Post 13632656)
i am interested.. but i need a few more points to be able to return the points :D

Upped you just now. Thanks in advance

Imgonnafart 28-09-2015 03:45 AM

Re: Exchange points in ZAP FREE zone!
 
o.o

What war is this.? :confused:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017