The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Girls looking at you on the street (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=357510)

PowerTAN_P_W 18-03-2013 04:16 AM

Girls looking at you on the street

any ladies members here? i am curious to know how u all think when u keep looking at some guys on the street. r u all interested to know the guy, lust over the guy or just look and forget? pls share yr thoughts.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

AlexV 19-03-2013 02:32 PM

Re: Girls looking at you on the street

Looks like you are trolling....

They aren't looking at you...its becuase you are 5 feet tall and they are looking over your head.

wtfman 19-03-2013 05:53 PM

walau TS enough already leh.. u really that sian meh?? go get a job leh:mad:

SadLoser 19-03-2013 07:29 PM

They are looking at you cos they are wondering how come a guy with a penis growing on the face (in layman terms, "lan jiao bin) is walking on the streets...

lorraina 19-03-2013 11:48 PM

Girls look at guys the same way as how guys look at girls. :P Some can be eye candy while some is see and forget. :)

PowerTAN_P_W 20-03-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorraina (Post 8691754)
Girls look at guys the same way as how guys look at girls. :P Some can be eye candy while some is see and forget. :)

good reply. will the girls also think of getting to know the guys they keep looking at beside just looking?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

HCKing 21-03-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexV (Post 8689109)
Looks like you are trolling....

They aren't looking at you...its becuase you are 5 feet tall and they are looking over your head.

think even aunties or ah ma look at him he will also believe they like him.

netuser 23-03-2013 01:47 PM

Bro,

Maybe you didn't use tissue to wipe your mouth...worse still, you didnt clean your eye/nose "shit" properly. I once had some leftover eye shit which was spotted by a colleague of mine. Then I realized why so many others were staring at me..hehe:o

More often, what I do notice is that girls like to look at other girls in terms of fashion; e.g. shoes, dress, make-up, etc...

Cheerios,:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerTAN_P_W (Post 8681535)
any ladies members here? i am curious to know how u all think when u keep looking at some guys on the street. r u all interested to know the guy, lust over the guy or just look and forget? pls share yr thoughts.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

stillgottheblue 24-03-2013 08:56 AM

Don't think so much, girls look at guys is different from guys lusting after girls.

szczesny 24-03-2013 12:35 PM

coz u stare at them, naturally they will see who the hell is staring at them.....maybe they'll tell their bf about u. Cock fights always start becoz of staring incident, do be careful :D

likashing 25-03-2013 08:48 PM

Gals have a soft spot. They would look at some guys the same way they look at some beggars on the street and they think "so poor thing"....

Or maybe u forgot to zip your fly and they wondering why the kukubird is so small inside?

PowerTAN_P_W 26-03-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillgottheblue (Post 8715385)
Don't think so much, girls look at guys is different from guys lusting after girls.

can elaborate on that? do they also start imagine abt being with the guy they are looking at?

Rgds,
Ah Wee

PowerTAN_P_W 19-04-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likashing (Post 8724243)
Gals have a soft spot. They would look at some guys the same way they look at some beggars on the street and they think "so poor thing"....

this is possible but i dont think apply to my case as i am not a poor thing.

Rgds,
Ah Wee

sane 19-04-2013 07:13 PM

Y r there 3 similar threads on this :confused:, u mental or what :confused: n there's no big deal when others looking at ur direction, could be staring at those behind u too, y are u so imaginative :confused:

If only u r as yantao as the guy in the clip, every gals will turn head and look at u.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbd39ROfvMY

stillgottheblue 19-04-2013 09:11 PM

I am yandao and girls look at me but it does not mean they want to fuck you. Girls and men are different.