The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Massage or Geylang? Which one is more worth it? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=684413)

bookkeeper 14-03-2018 06:12 PM

Massage or Geylang? Which one is more worth it?

I have gone to both ML and Geylang whore houses to try different ladies.

To me geylang is kind of a go-to-shop for release, while massage parlours have more prestigue kind of feeling. After experiencing both, I do find massage parlours more appealing for some reason. It's like the girls are more fresh and clean while giving the kind of excitement geylang does not give you.

What do you think? Do u prefer geylang or massage parlours?

BMW520_M 14-03-2018 06:32 PM

Re: Massage or Geylang? Which one is more worth it?

Banana lake!

Tubi 14-03-2018 06:48 PM

What i used to do was to go to any random massage shop i see and try my "luck"
Love the suspense whether there will be GQ or some funny service provided
Encountered some who does AR will shiok shiok all the way
Super love the teasing part in the HC
Geylang means straight away start the action

3someking 14-03-2018 07:06 PM

Its all abt the "thrill" factor.

Imagine fucking a whore in a brothel as compared to fucking a massage lady in a shop within a shopping mall. best is that shopping is within proximity to public places. u can hear people talk abt and walk while u are busy fucking that massage lady :D

ibanezjem555 14-03-2018 07:17 PM

To me, massage requires more skill, time and attention. In Geylang, the customer has to do the work (cannot be cowgirl all the way), and the vendor can lie down on the job resting.. unlike massage where the provider must work while customer laze around..

Pay money still must work..

Comes to a point where I don't want to auto-roam my regular.. too lazy ! :o

ji3ting 14-03-2018 08:11 PM

Massage is everywhere can be found. Geylang is in the east but I stay in the North...Omg

bonk69 14-03-2018 09:47 PM

Quality that count. Some not only like to go geylang or massage but ktv girls also.
Think back massage is not really very good option. Waste money on alarcart ! But geylang full menu is ready to serve.
So, i think depend on individual, if business not good how can they open one folo another massage parlour?

cheesepotato 14-03-2018 10:30 PM

different service, same outcome. Is like you prefer sushi conveyor belt, or the chef cook in front of you? End up is still eat full.

The sad truth is that now massage are like mini GL around the island, instead of proper massage with release.

ibanezjem555 14-03-2018 10:41 PM

True bro... many is piano massage, p-massage rip-off.. need a good hard massage with hard core teasing and release.

BitchFCker 15-03-2018 09:34 AM

massage have to depend on luck if the girls are trained in massage or just piano playing like what other say... geylang no need massage just strip and fck :D

Yourstoluv 15-03-2018 10:40 AM

Of course Geylang, it's so much cheaper. :D for massage if you get those lousy ones, you will waste your $50 entrance fee.

HomeDelete 15-03-2018 11:36 AM

Massage got more potential to find gems. You might even get surprise or things that cannot find in GL.

For example u can find local pussy for affordable rates at massage. I challenge u to find young local Chinese pussy at GL. Answer is cuz there is none! It's either PRC, viet or thai...

I don't like the entry fee tho cuz it's stupid. You know, I know what we are there for... pay extra $40 to pretend for 10mins.. when u can pay $150 for a young PRC action. After still can request cuddle/massage.

hhlover 20-03-2018 12:31 PM

I always prefer massage.. but must at least have bbbj or Fj.. I dun like those wit only HJ cos I find is a waste of money to have HJ from ML.. especially I m a guy tat cannot take oil HJ.. will come in no time...
Geylang will only go if really very horny n can find good massage service with bbbj or Fj.. cos experience going geylang.. 9 out of 10 times after release oso not so satisfied.. jus dun enjoy these fast action fuck..
As for which is more worth.. u always believe in wat u pay is wat u get..

hannibald 20-03-2018 01:41 PM

If you want a good fuck with great service, think GL will be the place.
Go there, pay up, shower, fuck then go off. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want a good rub and some excitement of don’t know what you going to get and some GFE until you kenna KC, then go for massage.

Some deeds I have done in massage palours

1. Girl let me anal her cos she having period
2. Get the girl to bbbj me even though she only provides HJ
3. Took video of actions with an ML Ang pai
4. Overnight in hotel with no additional charges

Overall, I find massage more addictive and fun.

SBFqualityctrl 20-03-2018 01:54 PM

I prefer Geylang.. for a lower or same price u get more service.