The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can I Befriend any male who can Negotiate Sex Business with Prostitutes for me? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=729232)

devildick 20-05-2019 10:12 AM

Can I Befriend any male who can Negotiate Sex Business with Prostitutes for me?

I am willing to pay good money for Male Negotiators who is the highest master expert at Negotiating Sex Business with Prostitutes for me.

You must have Fluent English language ability of course.

PM me please. Thank you for reading this.

🙏🙇🏻‍♂️✊

sexcision 21-05-2019 08:12 AM

Re: Can I Befriend any male who can Negotiate Sex Business with Prostitutes for me?

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildick (Post 18713909)

I am willing to pay good money for Male Negotiators who is the highest master expert at Negotiating Sex Business with Prostitutes for me.

🙏🙇🏻‍♂️✊

What makes you think all prostitutes speaks English?

maxsee 21-05-2019 09:20 AM

Re: Can I Befriend any male who can Negotiate Sex Business with Prostitutes for me?

Why would prostitute be only speaking english. U hiring banana or wat :confused:

leong26 21-05-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devildick (Post 18713909)

������‍♂️✊

Your nationality , race , age , mother tongue language , currently based in where ? background if any ?

cuntjigger 22-05-2019 08:29 PM

Your written English is fucking good enuff to open up a negotiation! Are u using a translation app? Just show her da money.. Money talks! 👌

charlestan666 23-05-2019 08:37 AM

I dunn understand. Why dunn you get a english speaking hooker or english speaking okt?

Isnt is easier?

Anyway $$$ is the universal language in sex

Marq 24-05-2019 10:18 PM

You peeps entertaining a troll, lol