The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GL 150cats FRs (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=7306)

steamer 20-01-2008 02:46 PM

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

fr on evonne
looks 7.8; quite a looker to me, dyed long hair, fair and slim, nice smile
boobs 33b I think, but enhanced
hgt ard 1.63m
ar 3/10; all ard there but nvr hit target
catbath 6.5
frenching 0/10 Nil
bbbj 8/10 she excels hee, hardworking, and deep throat
fj 7/10 tight n various positions
gfe 5/10 a bit mechanical but frenly
rtf got other more suitable ones for me
overall 6/10

max_priest 20-01-2008 11:03 PM

Re: FR on Sammi the Performance-Oriented "Sex Machine"

I have Small Ivy, Chanel, and Sammi in mind. However Chanel has just returned home for a month. Sammi arrived before Small Ivy. Sammi wore a sexy white short blouse with the bottom part intentionally unbuttoned to expose her flat fair tummy and navel, and matched with a pair of low waist skinny blue jeans. Too bad that she did not pierce her navel button, if not she would look even more seductive. She looked seductive with the makeup. Sammi is originated from KL.

Look - 7/10 (when viewed from a distance); 6.5/10 (up close)

She is not pretty but rather slutty and can easily turn any warm-blooded man on. She has some pimples on her cheeks and lower lips. She has tinted her hair in mixture of Auburn and dark brown colour.

Bod - 7.5/10

Slim, minimum fats and she worn a gold necklace around her waist. She is about 1.6 m tall and possesses fair skin. She posseses nice curves on her butts.

Tits - 7/10

They are not huge (probably A+ to small B cuppers). She has red nipples. I suspect she applied some kinda cream to make them red.

Shower - Unrated

She gave me a deep and sensual BBBJ as an appetiser.

Cat-Bath - 6.0 (personal preference) + 1.5 (effort) = 7.5/10

Very thorough Cat-Bath. Areas that she covered were my soles, toes, inner thighs, ears, neck, nipples, testicles, groin, butts, etc. Points given for her effort and not that I really enjoy. This is b'cos I dont fancy gals sucking and licking my toes & soles.

AR - 6.0 (personal preference) + 1.5 (effort) = 7.5/10

Again points given for her effort as I don't really enjoy aggressive AR. She basically sticked out her tongue and penetrate it deep into my arse-hole. She offered me two rounds of AR. I like it to be done slow, sensually and probing with the tip of the tongue gently into my arse-hole.

French - 6.0 (personal preference) + 1.5 (effort) = 7.5/10

I have to give her points for her effort once again. Although she frenched me without prompting at all, I dont enjoy such an aggressive style of frenching. There was no intimate feel at all. It was nothing more than frenching a professional hooker. She just sticked out her tongue and rammed it against mine ... I dont enjoy such frenching style ...

BBBJ - 8/10

She offered one of the most solid & mind-blowing BBBJ one can find in GL150. I almost cummed after about 5-8 mins of deep-throated BBBJ. I guess she is very skillful in this department as not many WLs can make cum during BBBJ. All BBBJ lovers should not miss Sammi ... :D

FJ - 8.0/10

As bro Jang mentioned once to me, Sammi is for someone whom you to F%#K and not make love ... When she rode me, she rode like a mad horse and frenched me non stopped ... We then switched to standing doggie with her hands holding onto the matress. I power bonked her until her butts & legs shook violently. At that juncture, she moaned loudly and I saw her CFM look (with her hair flowing all over her face) from the wall mirror. I switched to missionary before I was about to ejaculate. She spreaded her legs widely and I power bonked her again with tremendous speed and force ... I ejaculated evetually in this position. I can feel her vagina lips gripping my heirloom tightly and squeezed every single drop of semen out of my sex tool ... Awesome!

Attitude - 8/10

Very chatty and accomodating. She is very comfortable conversing in Cantonese.

RTF - Only if I am extremely horny and need a very professional WL. :)

Cheers, Max

khoon1 21-01-2008 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steamer (Post 2534561)
fr on evonne
looks 7.8; quite a looker to me, dyed long hair, fair and slim, nice smile
boobs 33b I think, but enhanced
hgt ard 1.63m
ar 3/10; all ard there but nvr hit target
catbath 6.5
frenching 0/10 Nil
bbbj 8/10 she excels hee, hardworking, and deep throat
fj 7/10 tight n various positions
gfe 5/10 a bit mechanical but frenly
rtf got other more suitable ones for me
overall 6/10

Not Bad ,Will Give Myself A try .thanks for FR ;)

chickyman 21-01-2008 09:58 PM

First FR. No good forgive me.

Had a session with Joyce today.
Face: 5/10
Body: 5/10 (A cup. I like big boob)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: 8/10
FJ: 6/10

Walk inside and the boss intro their house gal to me. At fist glance not bad, all 150 gals not bad lor. In the room, SOP bath, nothing special. On the bed, start with cat bath on the back. From the top till my bottom. Her AR was shock man, nearly CUM with me in a doggie position. And its the longest AR i ever had. Then she did bbbj from the back too by pulling a bit on my bro. (My bro very short). Shock man, first time have bbbj in doggie too. Then continue the bj with me lying down.

Nothing special on the bj lying down. Down came the condomn, first of cos i'll like to suck those tits of hers. As i say i like boobs, but she seems like don like people to sucks ker tits, she shrug it off by saying squezze my boobs, it feels shock. With her hand on top of mine and i can't sucks, so no choice Squezze hard lor but of cos not too hard.

Next come the fuck job, missionary first, nothing special here. Then we do it in standing doggie. Wah bian, first time do standing doggie, can feel the difference on the bed and standing man. Finish it off in about 10 mins of banging.

RTF: problay not.

scorpiobaby 24-01-2008 05:47 PM

FR on Joey
L16H06A

Asked for Yumi (aka shu qi) but went back to M'sia. Read a cock-grabbing post on Joey and OKT mentioned that she's available, decided to have her.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10 (butts not firm)
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
French: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (cos i eventually cim)
CIM: 9/10

Bathroom: She would caress you with her tits and pubic hair with soap and that's enuv to arouse you. Then BBBJ in the bathroom.

Special technique: She would use her pussy to rub on the shaft of your penis and it's so pleasurable and if you let yourself go loose, you might be tempted to enter her raw. So bros, be warned to hold yourself.

Overall, good fuck... do consider her though.... Joined Samster becoz i promised her to post on her and she would read.... so yeah....this is a wl who's serious about service quality and reputation.

Have a nice bonk!!!

glgl 24-01-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpiobaby (Post 2544078)
FR on Joey
L16H06A

Special technique: She would use her pussy to rub on the shaft of your penis and it's so pleasurable and if you let yourself go loose, you might be tempted to enter her raw. So bros, be warned to hold yourself.

Fellow brudders,

Seems like there is a trend to provide such "special service" even in legal GL nowadays! :eek:Just like to share with fellow samsters that this is almost as risky as entering her RAW!

Of course being in the forum long enough, I know that some brudders will reply to say "if scared don't cheong". Thus this message is meant for brudders who prefer to cheong safer.

glgl :)

max_priest 25-01-2008 10:21 PM

Ever Seductive a touch of Sensuality

I actually wanna RTF on Michelle but to my surprise, the ever illusive Meizhi whom I wanna bonk for sometime was available. She was in fact waiting for her regular to arrive to book her for 4 sessions ... Awesome! The OKT let me have her since her regular has not turned up yet.

Meizhi, I must say is DOUBLE S gal - Seductive and Sensuous!! This is how I describe her in two simple and yet applicable words ... ;)

I also saw Candy, Carol1 and Ivy ... Among these gals, I guess only Ivy can turn me on ... kekeke ...

Here is the FR -

Look - 7.0/10

I believe she looks gorgeous during her heyday ... Perhaps when she was in her late teens to early twenties. I think she is now in her early thirties and sign of aging is beginning to surface. However, her sharp features still exist. She wore fake fanciful eye-lashes. Her getai style long grown turned me off. I prefer WL to dress in normal street apparels. She has long tinted straight hair with plenty of makeup to cover her real age ... She looks a little like the older version of Evon from L16W06.

Bod - 7.5/10

Points given for her very smooth and fair body complexion. She is neither slim nor plumb. Some fats surfacing at the hip & tummy areas. She is rather short at around 1.58 m tall. A tad too short for my liking ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Although only B-cuppers, they look great, firm, rounded and perky. Her pink nipples are a bonus. Very nice to caress, lick and suck ... hmm ... Yummy!! :P

Shower - Unrated

Standard GL150 shower. Only thing different from the rest of the WLs was, she brought two towels and her bag into the wash room ... hehehe ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Very sensual, and stimulating cat-bath ... slow and steady ... not too aggressive ... thats suit me fine ...I like ... I like ... Lots of GFE exhibited during the fore-play session. No wonder she got a dozen of regulars waiting in line to book her for more than 2 sessions.

Ar - 6.8/10

Very brief and light flipping of her tongue on my ass crack. Nothing much to shout. My two other GL150 darlings have done it better in this department ... Hehehe ...

Frenching - 7/10

Ok but not as passionate as my the other two GL150 darlings ... Perhaps I was still new to her. She should be much better if I RTF on her according to my friend.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

I guess this was her most outstanding department. Very very stimulating, wet and sensual indeed. she spent hell lots of time performing BBBJ. She did it with lots of feel and sexually stimulating actions ... Looking at her actions in the mirror really drove me crazy ... I told her I was about to cum but she continued with the deep-throated & spell-binding BBBJ without stopping ... Oops ... Ahhh ... I shot the fuck out into her mouth ... CIM!! She contiune to suck me dry but did not swallow my discharge ... very shiok, man!!

FJ - 8/10

We chatted about the weather for 5 mins or so before she proceeded with the second round ... She felt obligated to let me bonk her b'cos she said she refused to stop when I told her that I was cumming during the BBBJ session. Very professional and nice WL. She brought my manhood to live again very quickly by caressing it sensually and alternated with licking & sucking ... I got a quick hard-on in double quick time because of her strong GFE nature, plus womanly and sensual actions ... She gave me a very sexy and stimulating rodeo ride first ... I then began to sit up & frenched her ... I then flipped her over without withdrawing my heirloom to perform missionary on her. I power bonked her in high acceleration and with tremendous force ... I eventually ejaculated my load ... Very shag but sextisfying indeed! What a babe she is ... Awesome!

Attitude - 8/10

Her GFE seems to be very real and spontaneous. She said she love sex and know how to pamper men and hence, a lot of men are smittened by her. She added that she prefers to serve not more than 3-4 customers within a day in order to preserve her vitality and also to maintain her quality service to her customers ... very thoughtful indeed ...

RTF - Er ... maybe yes maybe not ... This is because I am a sucker for SYT ... Even if I wanna rtf on her, it is gonna be diffucult to get her as her regulars are flocking to her house almost everyday to book her a few sessions per visit till CNY ... Awesome! Talking about SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, which is very important in today's highly competitive marketplace ... hahaha! :D

Cheers, Max

zaoren 28-01-2008 09:58 PM

1st FR for Cat150, don't blame if not good.:D
First of all thks to all bro giving the FR in this forum, it's very very useful and comment are quite well described generally.
1st time tried Cat150 after cheonging for few years (although not frequent)...ever tried cat40, China FLs etc...but this is the most sextisfaction and enjoyable one so far. Told myself either Ruby or Benz for my 1st cat150, looking for Ruby but was told went back for month, so have Benz after the long wait...in fact 1 bro in front of the queue, so decide to wait and see how pretty she is after read the FR, if not up to my taste then i'll drop off from the queue and go back. When a tall, long white leg, nice looking, long hair girl come in, I told myself this is worth to wait...:D
she is very friendly and beautiful, details not need to commend as the rest of bro has mentioned, I like her services and gf look, will come back to her again..:)

LeManz 01-02-2008 11:11 PM

FR on Winnes - L28 (forgot which house)

FR on Winnes

Though I knew that CNY is around the corner, I had that urge to release due to all the extra OT I've been doing recently. My usual haunts have been quiet lately so I decided to RTF San San or try Joanne after reading her FR. I went to my usual house at L28 but when I got there the OKT told me San San had stopped working for a few months now, and that Joanne was away. Even worse was that all his gals were fully booked and thus he would have to call another gal from another house. So I took a seat and waited, and at the same time finally found the time to read a newspaper and watch TV in nearly a week. Gods working life in Sillypore sucks...............

*ahem*

Anyway after 10 mins I spotted a tall slim gal with short black hair wearing a black dress walking down the stairs. I immediately wanted her but the OKT told me she was fully booked and that the gal he arranged for me would be here soon. Not too long after that a tall gal with a wide mouth and curly permed hair came in. Suddenly I had the apprehensive feeling that this bonk would be awful and asked the OKT for another gal, but he persisted saying that this gal was a "winner" and had good service, good attitude, etc, etc. After realising that he wasn't going to take NO for an answer, I agreed and followed her up the stairs to the top floor. While following her up my heart sank as I spotted countless spots and patches all over her legs. Worse was that her hips were not shapely at all, rather she had a lot of celluite and fats. Overall less firm bodied than the FLs at Lor 8 and 10.

After reaching the room she was suddenly all business like and told me to strip, hang shirt 'over there', told me to enter bathroom and 'go toliet', I was suddenly reminded of the bossy mother who nags her son endlessly to clean up whereever he goes and the image that popped into my mind literally killed my didi right there and then. If ever China needed an effective method of population control, that would surely qualify.

The shower was awful, virtually no contact, she used only enough soap to wash my didi and nothing else, and kept scraping my anus with her fingernails. Wouldn't let me touch her and shooed me out the bathroom the moment she was done. The action on the bed started out promising at first, she gave a tea BBBJ with lots of tongue action that brought my didi back to life. But she quickly abandoned that after less than 4 mins and commanded me to adopt the doggy position. I was hesitant at first considering how poorly she had cleaned me in that area, but she was firm so I agreed. BIG mistake. Mind you I've had AR before from Joey and really enjoyed it. But Winnes AR was nothing like that at all.

She attacked my anus and balls for 5 mins, it felt good but then she started scraping my back and anus with her fingernails again, they were pretty sharp and I jerked away but she failed to take the hint. When I interrupted her, the only response I got was a stare and a 'you no feel good?' which somehow rendered me speechless. After that she bade me to lie on my back and she ATTACKED MY NECK AND CHEST WITH THAT SAME TONGUE WITHOUT RINSING OR CLEANING FIRST! That was the most awful thing ever because (1) she did not clean me or let me clean myself to my satisfaction and (2) whatever was on her tongue after licking my anus was now all over my body. Suffice to say my didi died a second time and utterly refused to get up anymore. The rest of the session was spent with her attacking me with her tongue like an animal. One minute she's licking my neck, the next my didi, the next my anus, then didi, then chest and nipples, then anus again, etc. All this time any interruption I made was greeted with the same stare and response 'you no feel good?', 'you want feel what?' which made me even more sian. Then she suddenly whipped out the condom and forced it onto my half-erect didi saying 'only 15 mins left'. There was no way I could possibly have an erection in that state, not even with Viagara. So I finally ended the session and quickly went to the bathroom to wash my now sour-smelling body with soap.

After we had changed she apologised for not being able to talk to me properly in English, so give her points for that. But overall it was one of the worst $150 bonks ever, in fact I rate her standard as barely above that of the PRC streetwalkers. Tragic.

Winnes
Face: 6.5/10 (ah lian looking with a constant frown, possibly looked better when she was younger)
Body: 6.5/10 (A/B cup boobs, notable fats on her tummy and hips, dozens of spots and patches all over her skin)
Attitude: 5/10 (who likes screwing a bossy mother?)
GFE: 3/10 (I've had so many gals who couldn't speak English yet could click so much better with them)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very hardworking, skill level poor though as she can't seem to decided where to lick?)
AR: 2/10 (hygenie, hygenie, hygenie)
FJ: 0/10 (there was nothing left to penetrate with)
RTF: Absolutely Not

LionGuy 02-02-2008 01:20 AM

My virgin FR :) my fellow bro, plz dun zap me if i type in a noob style as this is my first time typing a FR :p

After a few request for FL in FL thread, decided to go for the legal ones first :P, so went for s walk/ survey in GL, and eventually found this Jess. The following are what i rate her to be, i m not good like some bro here who can describe in such a details :p

Look - 7/10 (breast kind of small )
Shower - 6/10
Catbath - 7.8/10
BBBJ - 7.0/10 (don't know how to rate this as this is my first time to get BBBJ)
FJ - 8.0/10 (good ones)
Attitude - 8/10
RTF - I think i will but i want to try others :P, there are so many gems out there :)

Asianplayboy 06-02-2008 03:10 PM

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all the samster here !!! Hope to see more FR after CNY

kikapu 06-02-2008 03:35 PM

Have been chionging oversea due to my job and it has been a while since i last came to GL

Last week, I was in the area after servicing at UBI and i pop into L28H45 and towkay recommended Fern Fern. Fern fern tall and lanky and on closer look , she looks like she is in her late 20s or early 30s.

In the room, cannot hold a proper conversation due to my Mandarin standard but nevertheless action speaks louder than words.

Look wise she is ok and her body was slim and breast feel hard to me and it could be fake... not sure

Service wise - better than average but i didn't enjoy much as i prefer SYT.

Overall the experience was good and i was able to cum after a few position after the long BBBJ.

On the rating scale
Look : 7/10
Body: 7.10
Catbath : 7.5 /10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10

driver2032 13-02-2008 06:50 PM

Today i went to find either Benz or BMW but was told BMW busy and got 3 clients lined up......so power ah? But the OKT tell me Benz available.....so try lar.

She come in wearing tight pink dress......looked damn hot. So proceed to shower.....std GL shower, then get ready for main course. Her catbath was quite shiok, lick everywhere, but cannot laji...she say she got ulcer....oh well...

After suck cock for a while....on to FJ...tried several positions, finally finished with missionary. All I can say that it was GOOD.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Gave me the CFM look)
Atitude: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 with Pink Nipps
Body: 8/10 Great set of legs and pert ass
Pussy: Nice and tight
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10

RTF: Yes...but so many others to try. ;)

Got any recommendation on WL who look similar to BENZ? Pls post or pm me. I am a sucker for a good looking one. Cheers!!

coffeebean 16-02-2008 07:04 PM

bros newbie for cat150 gals. cat 150 gal provide 1 shot or 2 shots? n during cny period is there any price increas??

lub69 20-02-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 2584582)
bros newbie for cat150 gals. cat 150 gal provide 1 shot or 2 shots? n during cny period is there any price increas??

Depends on gal, not much gal working on cny ba.:)