The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GL 150cats FRs (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=7306)

BJmydong 13-11-2005 10:39 PM

F1

F1
(L24 M13)

LOOKS
F1 has a cute, girl next door look. She is not a stunner or model type. Small eyes with a few pimples on her cheeks. Her hair is straight, shoulder-length and dyed red/brown. She has a cute look. Fair skin.

BODY
She has milk. Her tits are more than a handful and are nicely shaped. They felt hard, I couldn't really tell if they were real or fake. She doesn't like to have her nipples stimulated with fingers or with a lick or a suck but she will let you fondle her titties.

Her ass is a little flat but she does have some meat on it. Her best body part is the boobs, they stand out. No tattoos.

SERVICE
She is an inexperienced newbie. Do not expect much from her as she doesn't really have a clue about what she is supposed to be doing. Keep your expectations low!

The shower is just a shower. The catbath is not very stimulating. She will start on your backside with a little lick and kiss here and there. She will turn you over and the frontal is similar. She also doesn't like cunninglingus.

BJ
She will suck a few times then spit into some toilet paper. She will repeat this process until you are ready for a FJ. Not alot of suction power or different technnique, just a straight suck.

RECOMMENDATION
In GL, satisfaction is NEVER guaranteed.

F1 is a newbie. She needs time to gain expereince and improve on her skills. She works at the same house of Jaguar and Seiko so hopefully she can pick up some useful tips from those Ang Pais.

iluvbabes 14-11-2005 12:55 AM

Re: Theresa

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJmydong
THERESA
(L14 H 25)

LOOKS
Attractive. Big eyes and pouty lips but wears heavy make-up. Long dyed-brown/blonde strait hair down her back. No tattoos.

BODY
Full figured and curvy. Big fake tits and a good ass. A taller girl so guys into the amazon type she fits that description. Her weight tends to fluctuate so she sometimes puts on a bit of weight when she comes back from KL. Buyer beware.

SERVICE
She has the looks and offers great service. A good actress and is very chatty. A hard working girl and offers commando-style service. The FJ is action-packed and she will take charge. Good frencher.

She tends to stay up late watching vcds or playing mj so her voice can be a little harsh.

BJ
She is known for her BJ skills. Turbo suction and very active. Various positions; standing, 69 and doggie-style. Very capable of CIM.

RECOMMENDATION
She is a GL ang pai.

Same girl as above, u all can compare the FR.

reach there ask for san san, not working today. ask for theresa, 5pm. time then 4.17pm. wait lo..150 must be well spent, better spent on BJmydong recommend then let OKT recommend but inthe end not gd.

saw a model looking tall girl, ask her name, sound like 'trisa'... hoping theresa at least as gd. why not straight away take trisa? pretty but service dunno, better try theresa whose service i already know fr BJmydong.

think u all also know liao ...actually trisa is same as theresa...my ah moh not gd..

detail into process:
I told to lie face down 1st, cat bath back, then AR. then ask me doggie, continue AR. turn around, french, bbbj. ask me stand up, she face up on bed, bbbj... sit on sofa, bbbj... cap liao, insert into her pussy, sit on me , back face me...fake moaning. go to bed missionary, I think: so fast? i wan more positions.. missionary, her body move up & down faster, can't like this...i will cum soon.. ask her she on top, she ok...same, like wan me cum fast, she rock faster and faster...then she ask for doggie... anyway, i dunno other position liao though i wan slow down to enjoy process longer, but she ownself rock faster, made me cum..

LOOKS
look far 8/ 10, closer 7/10. Attractive. Big eyes. wears heavy make-up. Long dyed-brown/blonde wavy hair down her back. No tattoos.

BODY
Full figured and curvy. Big fake tits , can tell, quite hard. i so silly...find her tall coz she on staircase, i stand lower:o she abt 160, shorter than my 166

SERVICE
her voice VERY harsh...but not a prob.. she confirm not trans fr her looks, though breast feel like... keep calling u darling.. tcss, abt 8-0 brazil match..

BJ
69 she never did for me leh.. told me next time i can ask for CIM.. say men usu ask for it, since FJ can do with wife , gf.. CIM usu girls won't do

RECOMMENDATION
YES

Breyton 14-11-2005 01:16 PM

FR on Theresa, L14H25

Will dispense with my usual FR format....

I was actually waiting for Qian Hong, but okt received a call and asked me if I wanted Theresa instead as she's available. Thought to myself 'why not?' and articulated as much to the okt.... and Theresa arrived in no time...

This is actually considered rtf... but the last time I saw Theresa was a few years back... so it's somewhat a 'new' experience. I only remember that she was pretty intense in her service... and today was to serve as a reminder...

Theresa is about 1.62m in height, average build with very round (fake) boobies... she's average-to-fair and has an average face, improved slightly by her makeup. Theresa sports long straight hair. Went into the room and her tcss started... and what tcss it was! Talked about football and a whole host of other topics... but I remember the football bit as she kept laughing at Beckham's poor penalty record - and that funny one he took for england which resembled a rugby conversion....

Went into the shower and I liked the way she washes dick by grabbing from behind... and then she'll put one leg in between your legs and rabba... Hosed off and jumped into bed, where she began her memorable catbath... which started from the back... She gave me an AR with me lying face down, then propped me up into a doggie position where she went into a BBBJ, alternated with AR... Flipped over and she continued her BBBJ-cum-AR, both of which she does really well... Then it was BBBJ with me standing by the edge of the bed, followed by BBBJ with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her kneeling in front of me...

Finally started the FJ... in missionary first. Hugging missionary to be exact. This is quite gfe in feel. We then switched to doggie and the sight of her arched body in the mirrors almost made me cum. Switched back to missionary and put her legs on my shoulders so that I could thrust deeper... and this was too prove too much to contain and I made my deposit...

Name: Theresa, L14H25
Looks: 6.0/10 (average looks)
Body: 6.3/10 (fake boobies, but otherwise ok)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good pressure and technique - many positions!)
AR: 7.3/10 (also good technique and various positions)
FJ: 7.5/10 (accomodating and whatever position you wish)
GFE: 6.8/10 (more like FB than GF)
RTF: Sure...

sponge05 15-11-2005 04:19 PM

A Fun Weekend

As work was less busy lately so got plenty of free time. Went down daily from last weekend till yesterday and got to repeat the below 3 ladies:

Yoki (Use to be from Lor 20 Hse 58A but now shifted to Lor 18)

Looks: 5.5
Matured looking. Very normal.

Body: 6
She got a slight tummy. Tits & butt still ok for her age.

BBBJ: 7.5
Good powerful suction, deep throat, allow CIM. Spends quite a long time at it too.

AR: Ask her to skip

FJ: 8
Very active and accomodating. Done in a few positions.

Attitude:
Nice lady who aims to please. Make up for her lack of looks with her excellent service. Will recommend to bros who are looking for good service.

RTF: Yes but not on a frequent basis.

Ada

Looks: 7.5
Slutty looking with a killer smile.

Body: 7.5
Solid perky butt but tits are small. Fair & smooth complexion.

BBBJ: 7
Focus alot on the "head". Does a bit of deep throat and likes to look at you while blowing.

AR: Ask her to skip it

FJ: 7.5
Very active. She moans quite softly and I really like her facial expressions.

Attitude:
Nice gal, one of my regulars. No complains at all. Will recommend to bros looking for looks and a perky butt.

RTF: Of course

Sally

Looks: 7
Think she did something to her nose, seems sharper. Nevertheless, she looks better now. More towards a gal-next-door look.

Body: 7
She slim down by quite a bit. Tits are quite small and she have a meaty butt. Fair with nice complexion.

She improves quite a lot since my last visit. Done in a few positions. Nice suction, deep throat with slurping sound.

AR: Ask her to skip it

Very enjoyable. A playful & active partner who goes with the flow. Quite keen to try out new positions.

Attitude:
Nice gal who aims to please, totally no complains at all. Will recommend to bros who are looking for a bit of both above average looks & solid service.

BJmydong 15-11-2005 11:20 PM

Blue Diamond

BLUE DIAMOND
(L14 H29)

LOOKS
Blue Diamond has a very cute face. Big round eyes and full lucious lips. Long, straight black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. She is an attractive girl and IMHO, one of the better looking girls in GL. Good complexion and wears a little bit of make-up but not a lot. BD has a beautiful smile.

BODY
She has lost weight and so her body now looks good enuf to eat. She is not very tall but she has medium-sized boobs that are about a handful. B-Cups. Her skin is fair and smooth. No tattoos. Her ass has a bit of meat for doggie. BD is no longer pear-shaped but more shapely with slim waist and smaller hips.

SERVICE
Watch her carefully when she arrives. If she is smiley and flirtatious, then chances are she will give you a good time. If she comes in quiet and avoids eye contact or has a black face, forget it, you just threw away $150.
The session will be barely sop and not very satisfying, leaving you to feel empty.

In the shower she will soap you up and stroke your cock from between your legs. She was the first GL girl to do this to me and it still feels Damn Shiok.

On the bed, the cathbath starts on your back and she will lick your you from your neck to the back of the knees. Very thorough and arousing. She will also use her fingers to tickle your balls while she is licking your body. She will turn you over and continue licking your body from your ears to your knees. Stimulating.

BD will then move down and devour your manhood. She doesn't offer alot of different positions but will use a variety of techniques to get you hard and ready for action. She doesn't use her hands alot on the BBBJ, she uses more mouth and tongue to give you an arousing blow.

The FJ can be sop or memorable, depending on her mood.

BJ
BD offers a decent $150 BBBJ. She is not a CIM girl but it is good enuf to get you hard. She likes to use her lips to stimulate your shaft, not really sucking. Some deep throat but its more of her using her mouth to rub against your shaft and her tongue to flick your dick head. Her style is unique but its not going to bring you to explosion.

RECOMMENDATION
Blue Diamond is looking very chio these days. Losing a bit of weight has given her a better body and sharper facial features. She usually looks very fuckable but beware of her mood.

BD is tempermental. I used to see her alot when she first arrived on the GL scene a few years ago. She created a stir back then, much like Nico has today, pretty and service orientated, BD was the fresh hot newbie of GL 3-4 years ago. Now her quality of service is unpredictable. When she is feeling good and ready to work, its a hot, wet, fun time but when she is not at her best, its barely sop.

For your last $150, Blue Diamond is a pretty, kissable face but service is moderate and detached. She just seems to be going through the motions. BD used to be a good choice for a pretty face with decent service but chances are these days that she isn't always on top form. I would be VERY interested to read any future FRs on her, she used to be a real gem.

simeben 16-11-2005 07:27 PM

Theresa (L14H25)

This is my first post, bear with me.

Have my 1st visit with Theresa on last Wed afternoon around 2:30. Was thinking damn it, she really an ang-pai, a working day afternoon already well scheduled. Waited her about 30min. 1st impression when saw her look was a bit dissappointed, cause she is highly recommended by majority of samsters here. (I have too high expection, maybe). Though, when we were in the room, things changed.

She is a very friendly but too talkative girl to me. Agree with brother Bjmydong, her voice is a bit harsh. While tcss both of us already strip naked, mm… nice body. I raised my hand to grab her boob & butt, silkly smooth. Nothing much happened in the bathroom. She focus much on washing my backside rather than my didi. I was thinking my asshole hor-seh liao :D

When steped on the bed before she proceeded further, I requested if 2 shots allowed? She agreed :D . She tought me a lesson, she said if I planning to have 2 shots, don’t be the 1st customer of the WLs, cos majority of them will not allow. No 1 want to start with a busy day rite? She explained, since doing 2 shots, things will happened abit fast, will not be so detail oriented as compared 1 shot. I think is reasonable, no complaint.

Started with asking me lie on my stomach, she went strait to my anal. Shiokk… My asshole was completely wet by her tongue. I really hope she didn’t stop doing that. She spreaded my legs, her head went between my legs and continue to bbbj me. From the mirrors, that was quite a scene! I turned around, she followed up with catbath & slowly proceed to my didi. She put my whole shaft into her mouth, awaken my didi. While sucking my didi, her eyes were keep looking at me & making sound effect, mm..mm.. ouuuh..it was so high! I looked at the mirror, I was damn like the hero in those AV. I last about 5mins, buey tahan liao, I told her I’m going to shot, she didn’t stop and continue do deep-throat. I unloaded everything into her mouth. My ejacuation usually quite powerful & I can shot quite far & high. I wonder how she felt when my semen was ejected deep into her throat. She didn’t stop the BBBJ & continue to suck for a while. My didi was left clean & soft after she completed the whole action. She went to spit my load in the toilet. She came back with a smile & commended that my load was a lot.

We tcss for a while, she raba-raba my didi & continue to bbbj again. She asked me to stand beside the bed & lower my body abit, she laid on bed & performed a reversed bbbj. While she was servicing me, my hands continue to grab her boobs & raba her cb. She stopped & asked me to sit on the edge of the bed. She kneeled down & blow again. She was really hard working, wasn’t she?

I told her to stop, lets start the real action. She asked how I want it, I ride her or she rides me. I told her I have enough, now is my turn to service her. Started with missionary style. I must say her moan really excited me. I told her, “ni hen xiao leh..” (u r very horny), she replied “wo shi pan-jin-lian, ni shi xi-men-qing ma” (I’m pan-jin-lian, u r xi-men-qing). You see what I meant? I still clearly remember her expression while she was saying that until now. I thrusted her a while & raised her both led to 1 side of my sholder and continue to thrust. Couldn’t stop her seduction, finally fired the 2nd shot. Continue to thrust her until my didi become soft again.

I lie on the bed & she helped me to uncap the raincoat, she asked me how come 2nd shot still so many. I replied with a satisfied smile. We proceeded to toilet & she helped to clean me. What more can I ask for a service like this?

FEATURE:
LOOK : 7.0/10, Ah Lian look, heavy make-up, long brown dyed hair. Age:Late 20
BODY : 8.0/10, Curvy, height about 1.65m
COMPLEXION : 8.0/10, fair & silky skin. No tatoo
BOOBS : 7.0/10, At least a artificial C cub, protruding nipple
HIPS : 6.5/10, Sexy though have some cellulite
PUSSY : 6.5/10, Bushy
OVERALL : 7.5/10

SERVICE:
ATTITUDE : 8.0/10, friendly and hardworking. Most importantly ALLOW 2 SHOTS!!.
BBBJ : 9.0/10, a heavenly experience. A bbbj that can stimulate 2 shots
AR : 7.0/10, wet rimming but too short
FJ : 7.0/10, finish in just 2 styles, not her problem actually.
OVERALL : 7.0/10, superb service, just too chatty for me
RTF : Definitely.

Eastpipper 17-11-2005 02:31 PM

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

NICO, the star in the making!

My 1st GL150 FR after 6mths of "retiring" (haiz i lost it!)

Saw AB a few months a go in civilian "attire" so thinking of paying her a visit at 12noon!(I can't believe that I got the urge to bonk everytime I past by GL during lunchtime.)

Was told by OKT that have to wait 15-20mins,then he recommended NICO to me.(I have not been surfing GL FR list for quite a while liao) but never heard b4 leh, so I at 1st wanted to wait for AB but OKT strongly recommended saying that she is new, fresh & most of all VERY Pretty!Ask me to see it to judge myself.

She came out dressed sexily in blue bikini top & lacy blue bottom, too sexy for me to curb my expressions,so i chose to have her for "lunch"

Once in the room,got a closer look at her features, indeed a beauty!She started her SOP Q & A (had my lunch,all other stuffs), rather friendly attitude but certainly not too chatty.Got to know that she is rather new,1st time working in sillypore, started work a month ago only.

We undress & headed to the bathroom for our 1st contact,her boobs not very big, A+ or B-(unsure),but at least good enough for me.1 thing I like to comment is she got a good curvy figure & pink nipples,(I mean really PINK!!)one of the best pinkish & nicest nipples that i have seen!

She soap me thoroughly and the way she rub my balls,dick & my backdoor, GOOD!!after bathing dried myself and lie on bed for my lunch to be serve!hahaha

She started to catbath from my ears down to my legs, nice,slow,wet & slimy(with lotsa of nua),quite sensational.Her AR was not as fantastic but she was trying rather hard.But the licking part of my balls,really make me shiver.A 1st time a WL can play with my ball with great pleasure.

Now back to the front,she started with soe ,light frenching with her sexy lips ,slowly moving to my nipples with some sunction.The way that she touch me gave me great pleasure too,very GF feel I should say.

Her BBBJ can tell that she is a newbie bcos not so much pattern like theresa & the rest.But she is trying very hard to learn & pleasing.A very hardworking gal.I really like the way that she lick & rubbing my balls.I requested for 69 and she obliged.She has a nicely trim pussy w/o any wierd smell.nice firm butt,perrrrrfect!

Here come the FJ part, out came her CFM face,long hair,fair complexion,nice figure,nice body smell,what else can I ask for?(maybe can i ask her to be my lover?)Starting w her riding me but I can't tahan too long bcos she is just too sexy for me, I decided to take control.

Just missionary for me, we started to french,this time round more deeply, in this aspect,i think she can be better than theresa.I had the chance to prey on the pinkish nipples that I had yearn for from the start.YUMMY!!!!
I came with our lips locked together. A good RELEASE in 6 months(with a WL)

After we had some small chat & she massage my legs gently.After my bath,we parted with a kiss on her pretty,model liked face.

THE END

Ratings as followed:

Looks:8.5 Model- liked looks,1 of the upcoming ang pai in the making.
Body:9.5 She just started work a month ago,hopefully she can maintained her near to perfect figure

Boobs:7+1.5=8.5: 7 for her boobs,1.5 for her REALLY pinkish eraser nipples.

BBBJ:7 she is a newbie,give her sometime to master the skill of BBBJ,she can make it in no time.

AR:6.5 no comments, "upgrading" in progress

FJ:8 Will have no problems cumming with such a beauty w CFM feature looking seducingly at you.

GF feel:8 Very friendly & accomodating,maybe can vote her for next year service award.

RTF:?? I will try not to bcos i am a ex-RSC chairman,hope to retire

but................after knowing NICO, quite hard lah!:D

Please contribute after reading if you like it, me going to be a double centurion!

Thanks for reading my FR!

wtc321 18-11-2005 03:28 PM

Blue Sky
Had a session with Blue Sky today. BS is petite and young. She was wearing a tight fitting light blue dress and my impression of her was that she looked like a sweet young school girl type. She is friendly and we can click easily immediately.

She started by cleaning me thoroughly in the bathroom. After that we proceeded to bed. The session began with BS catbathing me with me lying face down. The feeling was great. After that she followed up with bbbj and then fj with her riding me first, followed with doggie and missionery.

Look : 7/10 (GND with very fair body complexion)
Body : 7/10 (B/C cup boobs, pink nibs)
Bbbj : 9/10
Fj : 8/10 (well shaven pink pussy)
Rtf : Sure

cheers

youngbitchiu 22-11-2005 01:49 PM

I sincerely apologize to all the Bros who've read my previous FR on...

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngbitchiu
Niko/Nico
(L 20 H 33)

LOOKS
...I stand at 6’10” and she’s about up to my nose with heels. 7/10

There's a typo on the sentence above. It should read, "I stand at 5’10” and she’s about up to my nose with heels."

The typo made Niko to be a tall girl when she's not. Been watching too much NBA. Very sorry. Thank you.

mika14 25-11-2005 07:31 AM

Zhen Zhen
Looks: Pretty(To me she is damn pretty)
Boobs: B Cup.
Body: Nice figure(quite petite to me)
AR: OK
BBBJ:Good(she is good. like her to suck on my testicles)
FJ: Good(Even though I only tried one position)
Frenching:yes
Attitude: Very good
RTF:yes

this gal melt you with her smile.Very soft spoken and look like the girl next door. She also gets wet very easily. Waterfall flows non-stop.

CuteBuns 28-11-2005 10:44 PM

FR on Blue Ocean

Hi all bros,

1st time trying this gal and was quite taken by surprise that forum dont talk much abt her. OKT recomended her and since i was in a hurry, juz nod my head and in we go. She was already hugging me as she led me to the room. Hmm, quite gf feel. Asked her how old she was, she said 24 or 25 i think, but i feel that her actual age is more like 27 - 28 like that.

ok, lets jump to the stats:-

Looks - 7.5 (got a kind of cfm look)
Figure - 6.5 (a bit bah bah, but still ok, her butt was quite saggy though)
Breasts - 9 (no bullshit, she got great C cup boobs, thought they looked fake at 1st, but touch them and u know they're real)
BBBJ - 8.5 (i really lost count of the no. of bbbj positions she gave me, think it was 5-6 positions)
FJ - 6.5 (she was damn seductive but my fault, could not last long, only one position and i came liao)
RTF - Definitely (she even gave me a hug b4 i left)

cheers,

CuteBuns

Horny King II 01-12-2005 01:56 PM

FR on Mei Zhi (in Chinese) Mei Ji (in Cantonese)

I wanted to try Nico actually but couldn't get her. I heard from my okt that the hard to get Mei Zhi is working decide to rush to her homebase. When I reached her hombase, I saw her looks before she went for her two session. She really look very pretty and have a CFM look.

After waiting for her two sessions, it is finally my turn to try her. When we went into the room, she is very friendly and have a short chat. We then proceed to bathe. Nothing unusual happen.

After the bathe, she then proceed to action. Catbath and many positions of bj with gentle touch of teasing the dick. She reminded me of the lengendry Pei Yi. She really give you the feelings of making love with your gf.

After the catbath, try a few positions and finally managed to cum. Below is my summary of her.

Looks. - 7.5 (definetly CFM looking)
Body - 7 (boobs quite ok)
Bj - 8.5
Fj - 8

RTF - What do u think? Definetly RTF la but hard to get her.

Horny King II 01-12-2005 01:58 PM

FR on Mei Zhi (in Chinese) Mei Ji (in Cantonese)

I wanted to try Nico actually but couldn't get her. I heard from my okt that the hard to get Mei Zhi is working decide to rush to her homebase. When I reached her hombase, I saw her looks before she went for her two session. She really look very pretty and have a CFM look.

After waiting for her two sessions, it is finally my turn to try her. When we went into the room, she is very friendly and have a short chat. We then proceed to bathe. Nothing unusual happen.

After the bathe, she then proceed to action. Catbath and many positions of bj with gentle touch of teasing the dick. She reminded me of the lengendry Pei Yi. She really give you the feelings of making love with your gf.

After the catbath, try a few positions and finally managed to cum. Below is my summary of her.

Looks. - 7.5 (definetly CFM looking)
Body - 7 (boobs quite ok)
Bbbj - 8.5 (many positions with gf feelings teasing of dick)
Fj - 8 (very wet)

RTF - What do u think? Definetly RTF la but hard to get her.

sponge05 02-12-2005 12:01 PM

My latest 2 bonks at GL. Now already back in Vietnam to be a good boy till after CNY. :D

JC (1607)
Cute school gal look.

Body: 7
Fair with a nice butt, best for doggy.

Lots of slurping sound and done in a few positions and for quite a long duration. Very enjoyable.

AR: Never Try

Very active and accomodating.

Attitude:
Still a nice & enjoyable bonk after some many visits. Will recommend to bros who are looking for a school type of gal.

RTF:
Yes if she's around when I get back.

CK (W06)
A bit of Japanese doll look.

Body: 7.5
Tits are quite a handful and nice butt for doggy. I find her body just nice for her frame and my liking.

BBBJ: 8
Nice combination of powerful sucking, deep throat and HJ. Done in a few positions and also in the showers.

AR: Never Try

FJ: 8.5
Done in all sorts of positions plus she really likes to talk dirty. very accomodating & a active participant.

Attitude:
Still as good as before. She seems a bit tired as I got her on her first day, maybe not used to it after such a long break.

RTF:
Of cos, if she's around when I'm back.

Historyx 02-12-2005 03:21 PM

Fr On SkII.

Just got back from GL. Had this girl SKII. Boy she is damn good. Saw her then went into the room. Sop stuffs. Stripped then she bathed me. Then gave me a blowjob in the bathroom for 5mins. Quite good.

Then i had a smoke first. After that, she started to lick my nipples,body, stomach,legs and thighs. Was in heaven already. Then she proceeded to give me a really long blowjob. Alternating between giving me a handjob and blowjob. It was really good. Almost cum. Ha ha. After about 15 mins of blow, she asked me to turn around and yeah, ass rimmed me for another 15mins. Switching to blowjob now and then. The girl has skills. I love it.

After everything, i pumped her doggies. Her legs and butt is smooth,fair and nice. Pumped for 5 mins, and then missionary. While i was pumping her missionary she was licking my nipples and neck. Wow. Heaven again. Then cant take it, shot my load. After that, she massaged me and bathed me. And we kissed goodbye. Very very good session. Recommended for bros here.

Looks:- 7/10
Body:- 7/10
Bj:- 9/10
Ar:- 9/10
FJ:- 8/10
RTF :- YES YES YES YES!!!!