The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=67577)

jaycnce 18-10-2008 06:16 PM

Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

is natasha gay

Nitestarz 21-10-2008 02:38 PM

she a ladyboy

smartyyy 22-10-2008 01:15 AM

this thread has been quiet for some time ? shall post a FR on last tuesday.

went down CV, round and round, can't find any to my liking. wanted to leave after my last stick, saw one walking along the pavement at the end, drove down, took a look. seemed fine, nice figure and sexy dressing. a button blouse with only two buttons at the bottom.. showing 1/2 her breasts from the center. took her and the rest was SOP. has some tattoos on her body. but wasn't that satisfied with her looks after she got onto the car.

finished everything, told me CV is very quiet recently, requested me to send her home. no choice, dun wanna be seen so ungentleman, so sent her home.

Name : Xiao hui
RTF : Maybe not

kjin9999 22-10-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devil25 (Post 2822787)
Today is my virgin trip to CV.Reached there around 1am today,can't see any LB.Maybe due to raining.
Make a few calls to Xue Er,but no respond.
Waited around 20min,finally saw 1 pretty LB standing by the road side.
She was wearing a tube & a hot pant. Leg super long.
I quickly drove over and picked her up.She then lead my to a dark spot.
She removed her top and I start sucking her big (.)(.).After awhile,She put on the CD and started blowing at my didi. Wow,so shiok.
After about 5min of sucking,she came on top of me and start riding on me till I finally unload all inside her.
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50

I agreed 100% with Bro Devil.... I have ben to CV for a couple of years and Roxy is one of those that leaves me a good impression... Your service is good ... she is a must try.

Devil25 22-10-2008 03:12 PM

true, roxy still the best as compared with qiqi & angel.
but still have no chance to try carrie yet.:(

cheers

MnM82 26-10-2008 08:36 PM

Hi senior bro,

just wondering where is the nearest budget hotel from Changi Village?
Thinking of bringing sister there as i dun have a car.

many many thanx

fujifilm 27-10-2008 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MnM82 (Post 3178811)
Hi senior bro,

just wondering where is the nearest budget hotel from Changi Village?
Thinking of bringing sister there as i dun have a car.

many many thanx

Ever requested to bring a sister to a hotel and she brought me to one called Cameron Hotel but that's all the way towards Expo side... was told that's the nearest budget hotel at SGD26 for abt 3hrs. Dunno how true coz I'm not familiar with Changi side. ;)

Dermarko 27-10-2008 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fujifilm (Post 3179400)
Ever requested to bring a sister to a hotel and she brought me to one called Cameron Hotel but that's all the way towards Expo side... was told that's the nearest budget hotel at SGD26 for abt 3hrs. Dunno how true coz I'm not familiar with Changi side. ;)

That is true, have done my deed there. If you got a car, the drive there is not too far as she can start caressing you while you driving there, making the drive more pleasant...On the whole not too bad as the rooms are big and different rooms have different layout...:)

MnM82 27-10-2008 11:08 AM

thanx alots man :)

peiying99 29-10-2008 12:02 AM

To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARD KAN NING NAH BU CHOW CHEE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANNA KNOW WHY????? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

GO ASK SAMMYBOYFOR!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

uiop 29-10-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peiying99 (Post 3184822)
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="7"]To all the FUCKING BASTARD that zapped me. Zap as much as you like but I will still stay in +ve territory. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

GOD bless you. :D:D

smartyyy 29-10-2008 04:58 AM

just came back from CV. reached there around 3am, place seems real quiet. hang around until close to 3.45. spotted a sexy 1 walking from coffeeshop towards the end of the carpark. drove down and ask for price, $30, set and off. unlike most of them, she brought me to turn left instead, and made me do a illegal turn. was kind of afraid people might see and follow in.. but luckily.. all's safe.

asked for name, her name is roxy. remember reading a few of the bros here saying she's good. so i was expecting something good. took a closer look at her, she didn't seem as attractive as she seem to me when she was outside of my car. seemed more manly, and looks very old although she said her age was 28. body seems a bit meaty here and there also. didn't manage to ask or touch to see if she's post or preop. she doesn't allow. :(

started off with licking of nipples.. less then a minute, she capped me already. in actual fact, less then 20 seconds. started blowing for like 3mins, stopped to hj me for another 5mins then back to bj for 2-3 mins, then back to hj. her bj was quite good with lots of slurpy sound, but she seems lazy to me. shoot my load into the condom, she removed it for me, gave me wet tissue to wipe myself while she wore back her clothes. this is 1 of the poorest service i ever have so far in CV. send her back and came home. what a lousy night.

Name : roxy
Figure : 6/10
Breasts : C i suppose, feels soft and nice though
Service : 2/10
RTF : much better ones out there i feel, not for me. :cool:

Devil25 29-10-2008 08:26 AM

hey guys,

We r here to share,not to fight. Cool down!

btw i have check out the room rate for Cameron Hotel on the internet,they r charging $30 for 3hrs instead of $26. Guess high demand.:D:D

Canon88 29-10-2008 10:56 PM

If I remember correctly, Roxy is the same person as Jialing. And Jialing's service is very good. She's a post-op, very feminine, with moans that makes me really very high every time.

Unless wrong person:)

ac_orionsg 30-10-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon88 (Post 3187850)
If I remember correctly, Roxy is the same person as Jialing. And Jialing's service is very good. She's a post-op, very feminine, with moans that makes me really very high every time.

Unless wrong person:)

ya, roxy is jialing, good service