The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   East side spa experience (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=703088)

paulcum2sooon 17-09-2018 01:49 PM

East side spa experience

Stumbled across a spa operated by PRC and Msia. Was here to do some quick errands and came across a lady (Chris) who approached me as I checked out the entrance.

She is from Malaysia and presented me with various packages.. Her eyes gave a glint as she suggested she's good with prostate massage. Since I wasn't pressed for time I decided to give it a go.

In summary it was good solid massage by a matured pretty massuese.. I estimate mid 30s.

Lets just say I left smiling. When I left.. Chris headed to the back with the used towels and a girl with name tag Berry said in Chinese to come look for her the next time. She gave a cheeky look and said I will leave very happy.

Mizuyaki 17-09-2018 01:53 PM

Re: East side spa experience

Bro pls share ctc

zhe88 17-09-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon (Post 17814926)
Stumbled across a spa operated by PRC and Msia. Was here to do some quick errands and came across a lady (Chris) who approached me as I checked out the entrance.

She is from Malaysia and presented me with various packages.. Her eyes gave a glint as she suggested she's good with prostate massage. Since I wasn't pressed for time I decided to give it a go.

In summary it was good solid massage by a matured pretty massuese.. I estimate mid 30s.

Lets just say I left smiling. When I left.. Chris headed to the back with the used towels and a girl with name tag Berry said in Chinese to come look for her the next time. She gave a cheeky look and said I will leave very happy.

Share ctc please bro thanks

Hestia 17-09-2018 02:21 PM

Bro can share contact please. Thanks

Thefreako 17-09-2018 11:19 PM

Bro can share contact and location please? Thank you

chongser 18-09-2018 07:44 AM

Care to share? Thanks

sgplaymaster 18-09-2018 07:45 AM

Hi Bro

Can share with me on this eastern side spa details n damages?

Kum sia

xnorax 18-09-2018 08:12 AM

can share ctc?

ahcat 18-09-2018 08:48 AM

Pls share too

69bigman 18-09-2018 09:19 AM

Bro ,
Great finding ... Don't mind to share the contact
Thanks

spitfire71 18-09-2018 10:46 AM

Can share contact please

assrimmer 18-09-2018 10:53 AM

Hi bro can share contact and location. Thanks

cartmanez 18-09-2018 01:46 PM

Chris & Berry? I think I know where. Near the camp? Funny that they advertise Chris as local on wechat when she is actually msian

lookinfor 18-09-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon (Post 17814926)

Possible to share bro?

69Dollar 18-09-2018 03:31 PM

pls share bro.
I also in the east side.

Thanks