The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GL 150cats FRs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=7306)

panad0l 20-03-2013 11:09 PM

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 8697061)
For pretty syt schoolgirl looks, I'd say she ranks in the top 5 in geylang for sure.

If she gave proper service, cong cong can easily be a big Ang pai.

But too bad, she don't care about service.

Still, she's worth a try at least once.

Her looks alone made me try her three times.

Just curious... was there any improvement on your third try?
Does she give black face or does she refuse service playfully?

BronzeGod 20-03-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panad0l (Post 8697274)
Just curious... was there any improvement on your third try?
Does she give black face or does she refuse service playfully?

No black face but she's just like trying to persuade a child to sit still and do her homework.

She'll grumble, make clown faces at you and sometimes refuse to get into certain positions. She likes to be in missionary throughout... Ask her to change and maintain other positions is like trying to get a naughty child to behave in class.

But still, just pin her down and she lan lan have to take a pounding from behind, although she'll grumble lah.

SadLoser 20-03-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 8696221)
Yep. Just imagine you are raping a secondary school girl. Give her a nice choke hold when you bang her... Pin her face down to the mattress and slam it in hard... That's the way to enjoy cong cong...

wah bro, you sound like very violent ...

but some gals need to be taught a proper lesson :D

Vibrator 21-03-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 8697061)

Her looks alone made me try her three times.

Wah, Cong Cong is so tok cong ? :D

BronzeGod 21-03-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vibrator (Post 8697535)

Yep. She looks like those tanned Japanese junior idol.

Oh, and another late night tip.

If you looking for cosplay fun, jiabao at 2047 does a really nice nurse act... And she has a very sweet smiley face and friendly attitude.

I like her cute eyes especially.

toilet$50 22-03-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vibrator (Post 8697535)

bro Vibrator, try bro BG recommend.:)

binbin81 23-03-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allanooi (Post 8639120)
Going back waaaa any rumour wor... She is not going back still working as far as we know ... Dun worry la carry on bonking as much as u can :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by toilet$50 (Post 8704370)
bro Vibrator, try bro BG recommend.:)

Money can spend else where on deserved syt

kiko 23-03-2013 01:57 PM

Hi bros:

I am looking for a milf PRC with good service and feeling.. any can recommend me ...?

thanks bros

ChiJitKayChiJit 23-03-2013 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiko (Post 8711590)
Hi bros:

I am looking for a milf PRC with good service and feeling.. any can recommend me ...?

thanks bros

Milf prc in FL Dome 2 & 3 have a lot ...

kiko 23-03-2013 05:02 PM

Bro .. i looking for legal house PRC $150, i don't like FL..

FL service not so good..

MP5F 24-03-2013 01:03 AM

ShunZi 1651

FR On ShunZi (1651) aka 51 Lorna
Height: 1.58m
Weight : 45kg
Province : ShunZi told me her province,but I forget already.
Misc : Today was ShunZi 1st day at work, she was working as a KTV gal prior coming over to sg.

A big thanks to bro glfc for the info about 1651 new gals and bros Wu Song Jr,jintakken,panad0l and BronzeGod who upped my points recently.Names of bros in no particular order. I have been depending on senior bros for their FR and recommendations, it's time I move up to the front lines and share my contributions. First stop tonite was at 1651, 1651 was crowded with bros and okt recommended me 2 tall gals, the left gal was pretty in my opinion and I asked okt for her name, she was SaSa. I would have taken SaSa based on her looks, but as I was on a mission to try out new gals, I rejected both gals and requested for BeiBei or ShunZi.Heard okt called ShunZi to sign out at the okt counter and came to informed me. 1st impression of ShunZi was she's kawaii.

Face: 8.4/10
ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks. She's kawaii to me. :)

Body: 8.7/10
YeZi is petite,very slim,fair and has slightly smooth skin.She had a bruise mark on her left shoulder.

Boobs: B- cup with 20 cents size pinkish/light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender to me. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6/10
Had an engaging chat with her as I finished up my cigarette.

Bath: 6/10
ShunZi performed a frontal boobs rub followed by a back boobs rub and half throat BBBJ before we end our bathing session. I think she never soaped herself up before she boobs rub me, as it's not really that sensuous. My hands were all over her.

Kissing : She told me it's unhygienic to kiss. Tried to kiss her during the bathing session and bonking her in the missionary position,while in the missionary position, she told me that maybe she will let me kiss her when I rtf her in the future.

Frenching: NA

Catbath: 6/10
ShunZi provided a frontal boobs rub followed by a back boobs rub and a short back catbath followed by licking and sucking of my nipples. I get up during the frontal catbath and try to service her nipples, but she said don't suck my nipples, wait my nipples will darkened. Licked her nipples only. :D

AR: NA
ShunZi never provide AR.

BBBJ: 6/10
She briefing lick my balls and provided 1 round of half throat BBBJ which was sensuous.

FJ: 8.5/10
ShunZi ky me before we start with missionary position, she was tight and warm. Inserted my didi into her slowly and pumped her with long and slow stroke,I licked her nipples only as she doesn't like me to suck her nipples,requested to switch to doggy position and she obliged and pumped her for some time, switched to cowgal position, she ride me in a gyrating motion followed by fast pace riding,switch to missionary position and finally folded deck chair position, alternating between rapid and slow stroke before I finally climax. The FJ was the highlight of the entire session as she was accommodating and willing to change positions. I bonked her in various postions for around 20 mins before I climax.Her cheeks were flushed while I bonked her in missionary position.

Post FJ: 7.5/10
I rested on her body for a while, before she clean me up. She gave me a post thigh massage followed by the post FJ bath, she hugged me and I kissed her forehead before we left the room.

GFE: 8.1/10
ShunZi is fresh, friendly,very chatty, her pr is good in my opinion, other then her unwillingness to kiss. She told me to rtf her and I said ok. She's an ambitious gal, first day at work and she told me she want to become an AP, I told her other than looks, service and gfe also very important as there's a lot of pretty gals in cat 150, with looks only, you can't go far. I told her that some gals will hugged and kissed me after the door is closed and some AP also provide AR which she is unwilling to provide as she find it unhygienic.

Overall :7.0/10
ShunZi service wise is very weak as she does not have prior experience in the prostitution industry. Her gfe is good as she's friendly and very chatty.

RTF: ya, will rtf her maybe in May or June to see whether her service and most importantly her gfe got improve or not.

MP5F 24-03-2013 01:14 AM

Re: ShunZi 1651

Quote:

Originally Posted by MP5F (Post 8714509)
FR On ShunZi (1651) aka 51 Lorna
Height: 1.58m
Weight : 45kg

ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks. She's kawaii to me. :)

edited to add face type,haiz no edit damn troublesome.
ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks.She has a medium size heart shape face She's kawaii to me. :)

binbin81 24-03-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MP5F (Post 8714553)
edited to add face type,haiz no edit damn troublesome.
ShunZi have attractive big round eyes enhanced with fake eye lashes,high bridge nose,sexy lips, two prominent very small black mole around her cheeks.She has a medium size heart shape face She's kawaii to me. :)

Nice fr :)

max_priest 24-03-2013 11:41 PM

Ooolala ... An erotic date with Ms Leggy

Ooolala ... An erotic date with Ms Leggy ...

WL Name - La La
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 to 25 years of age 9 (My guesstimate)
Height - 1.70 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc Info - Has been working in GL for about 6 months

Looks - 7.3/10

She looks gorgeous from a distance but a close up range, she looks mature and not as gorgeous. Nonetheless, she is definitely attractively bonkable by GL standard. She has sharp and high bridge nose ... Her double eyelids are not distinct and she does not have big eyes ... She therefore put on synthetic eyelashes to enhance her looks further ... She has rather longish facial shape that makes her looks a little like Fala Chen. I find her mouth a tad too big for my liking (especially when she smiled widely) ... Many thought she resembles the famous HK artist but I would say about 15% resemblance only. Anyway, Fala has actually gone under the knife before.

Bod - 7.5/10

She looked great when she wore a one-piece super body hugging mini dress that exposed a generous amount of cleavage. She has a pair of slim and slender legs that appeared to go on and on ... Just by ogling at her pair of sexy leggies made me go gaga in no time. Ooolala!! The mere sight of her bod was certainly a very appetizing prelude to the entreë and my lusty imagination began to run wild as she held my hand and sashayed to the paradiso room ... However, she does not look as good when she was in full monty ... Noticeable sign of protruding tummy and a little on the pear-shape instead of S-Shape ... No blemish or tattoo in sight. The good thing was, she has smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10

Albeit she has a set of natural & full C cup frontal assets, they sagged ... They obviously looked much better before she removed her brassiere ... She has pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. Her tits were very shiok to caress and mould.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.0/10

We did some petting on the bed and we kissed each other tenderly ... No engagement of tongue but it was merely open-lips engagement ... It was sensuous and slow like those Artists kiss in the romantic movies. The GF vibe was not asd intense as when I did it with my regulars. I can feel that I need to RTF if I want more intense kinda lip engagement ... I can't wait to squeeze her attractively huge frontal assets and her butts while we kissed gently ...

Shower Action - N/A

No shower action at all ... She only gave me a thorough soapy wash all over. She washed my ass-crack thoroughly and subsequently poked my ass-hole a little ... I thought she was gonna give me a solid AR later ... To my disappointment, it was a false alarm ... Damn! :(

Cat-Bath - 6.6/10 (initially); 7.2/10 (with my guidance)

Non-commando style but it was more towards sensuality ... There is room for improvement in this department. It would be great if she could be more passionate in this department ... She improved slightly when I told her to mount on top of me while cat-bathing and gave her some tips on how to make man happy ...

AR - N/A

Frenching - 7.2/10

We began to french passionately while on missionary position ... However, I still need to work on the intimate connection thru' RTF ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

No much variation ... There is room for some improvement ... She applied some hand actions simultaneously while BBBJing me ... Reminded me of Yoyo, ex-WL of 54A ... Her suction pressure was ok ... We also adotped a 69 position ... I must say she has very attractively and palatable reddish pussy ... However, she should trim her pubic hair alittle more to make her pussy looks even more appealing ...

FJ - 7.7/10

She was accomodating in changing sex position ... We adopted gal rodeo ride so that I can squeeze & suck her "Vit C" low-hanging fruits, doggy bonking (both squarting & standing), fronta assault (with her legs leaned against my pec) for maximum penetration, and I went into orgasmic phase in missionary. She was tight, man! Woaff! We frenched passionately in the latter position heightened my sexual drive tremendously ... :D

Attitude - 8.0/10

She is those who does not open up so willingly especially if you try her the very first time ... She is definitely not a smooth operator like Nana, retired Da Qiao, retired Dan Dan, etc. I have to put to use my natural art of seduction to engage and warm her up ... Seemed like my effort was not squandered as it paid dividend ultimately; we frenched passionately whilst in missionary fashion ... :p

RTF - Prolly yes as she gave me the impression that she'll up the ante on subsequent patronage ... :D

Enjoy,
MaXx

MP5F 24-03-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by binbin81 (Post 8719307)
Nice fr :)

ShunZi is a sweet gal,however her service wise still quite green as she doesn't has prior experience in the sex industry. attitude also quite good, however she's a reluctant kisser, I think she kena psycho when she went for course at gov. school. :D