The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Petain girls with the nicest boobs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=692639)

jacktan66 31-05-2018 01:27 AM

Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Hi all petain cheongsters, I am starting this thread for all of us to share our opinions on who we think have the nicest tits (perky, not sagging and not too small) in Petain

For me, I miss the retired Miki (ex H26R4). I think her boobs are the perkiest and best shape among all petain ladies, and on top of that she has a huge ass too. Too bad I only had a chance to try her once b4 she left for good

None other in Petain came close to her for me. Xue Er H22R21 deserve honourable mention too, her tits are in nice shape, not too sagging

Have not tried H26R18 Cookie but I heard she is good in this aspect too

sgflyman 31-05-2018 03:36 PM

Re: Petain girls with the nicest boobs

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacktan66 (Post 17403875)
For me, I miss the retired Miki (ex H26R4). I think her boobs are the perkiest and best shape among all petain ladies, and on top of that she has a huge ass too. Too bad I only had a chance to try her once b4 she left for good

None other in Petain came close to her for me. Xue Er H22R21 deserve honourable mention too, her tits are in nice shape, not too sagging

I know how you feel. Only managed to try Miki once and all I can say is she is indeed one of the best.

If I don't rmb wrongly, H14R12 Yenyen has a nice set of boobs too.

littl 01-06-2018 11:17 PM

Ya man, totally agree with miki aka twins. She indeed the best fuck when she is controlling on top of u. Her face and moan sound so real like she is also enjoying. Sad part is her bj. From Gl80 to PT50 overall experience is unchange.

tiuhxued 05-06-2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Hi all petain cheongsters, I am starting this thread for all of us to share our opinions on who we think have the nicest tits (perky, not sagging and not too small) in Petain

Agreed. Xue Er is underrated.

bonk69 14-06-2018 11:28 PM

Most of the angpai u mentioned their door is closed most of the time. Frustrated to visit petain mostly occupied by aunties

Roch01 15-06-2018 09:58 AM

Ya after a while diy better

bleu 20-06-2018 12:35 PM

H26 rm 7 joyce working today ?

mona 20-06-2018 05:25 PM

The best asset was Ann...she retired about 6 years back if not wrong...old cheongsters should know her...big melons and plump body but not fat...miss her so much...

jacky43 20-06-2018 11:21 PM

Ann is no long at PT? I though she was at H26 next to Queenie.

GL63 08-09-2018 03:39 AM

Nice and well endowed boobs i would say is this retired malay milf called lily . i think its H12 r2 ?

Missed the way she used ky to rub my dick before bonking .There was once she wore a bikini top to work and that got me very very hot under the collar :o

i rtf her quite a number of times and on the last ever visit she told me she has fully paid for a condo in penang , i wished her well . miss those boobs for sure !

Ninja_Assassin 08-09-2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mona (Post 17480584)
The best asset was Ann...she retired about 6 years back if not wrong...old cheongsters should know her...big melons and plump body but not fat...miss her so much...

Ann has never left PT all this while...... she relocated to H26 R5 after her old house closed down. But you better make it quick if you want to see her again as I hear from her OKT that she n her sister may be calling time on their PT career.

Apollo 08-09-2018 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 17781196)
Ann has never left PT all this while...... she relocated to H26 R5 after her old house closed down. But you better make it quick if you want to see her again as I hear from her OKT that she n her sister may be calling time on their PT career.

bro who is her sister, real sibling ? dont know lai hehe.

If they offer 3p ... :p

Zzz59 10-09-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Never tried Xue Er before. Think i should now

GrieGzEters 10-09-2018 05:10 PM

I am not sure if anyone remember this WL, for me it will be Jac H7R1. Thinking back... really miss her service.

slashGNR 10-09-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrieGzEters (Post 17789818)
I am not sure if anyone remember this WL, for me it will be Jac H7R1. Thinking back... really miss her service.

Yes, soft spoken and good service...