The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GL 150cats FRs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=7306)

happvy 11-05-2009 01:05 AM

Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gian Song (Post 3725699)
Agreed bro. No offense intended and none taken. Just a bit of fun roadtesting two different "vehicles" of pleasure. ANd besides, as i said, it takes time and $$$ to cultivate the relationships. When i first tried Christine, she was as many other bros here described - mechanical, quick quick, over and done. 2nd time, wow, huge improvement. Now, its like, she's really passionate. Maybe i will RTF Jess to find out if i can french her hahaha. In road test terms, Christine is like an italian sports car. Her performance really depends on the driver haha. ANd very often it depends on the skill of the same driver on different occasions. Jess, i have yet to find out. My guess is that she is more a "Lexus". All the usual luxuries and the more you drive the more comfortable u get with her. Cheers bro, just a bit of fun.

Yup I totally agreed with that, it really takes time to build rapport with a WL before she decides you are a regular and should be pampered and given more attention for your loyal support.

anotherSamster 11-05-2009 08:09 PM

Has anyone tried PRC Wei Wei?

I saw some customer call her from willie's place, when trying joanne. Her looks quite shiok you know. Looks like she has very voluptous chest.

Anyone know which house she is from, and if she gives good service?

Thanks

piranahpg 11-05-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VibrateRing (Post 3723871)
Never mind. I walked into L18H05 and the OKT brought out all the girls in the house. I asked which one was Doris. The OKT ask her to step forward, true enough, she had big and gorgeous boobs. Her face also not bad, got the model look. She seems very friendly also, quite chatty.

You mean nowadays cat150 the OKT parade the gals like that ah??...mmm interesting...

geylangplayer 11-05-2009 10:34 PM

Re: bao er ($100) L24M13 this afternoon have a session with her, caught her back from her break and her 1st customer. this is my 4th session with her and it is getting better each time i am with her. when we were finish we came out wow there were 2 customers waiting for her. this gal is getting a lot of attention this days. i rest and was finishing my tea , few more phone call asking for her, lady okt said must wait ah. like to tks good bros like fat fatt,gian song,jchboy and bros who have FR of her that i have found this gem. really got charm by her beauty. got a mix look of dawn yeo and shu qi.i will definitely be her regulars for quite a long while. think she will give her house mates a run for the money. tks bros again for their unselfish recommendation. cheers

VibrateRing 12-05-2009 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piranahpg (Post 3730851)
You mean nowadays cat150 the OKT parade the gals like that ah??...mmm interesting...

Yah lo, the OKT brought me into the sofa area towards the back of the shop and ask the girls to come stand around for me to pick my choice while I am served chinese tea. Not bad leh, seems like general customer service level in the houses getting better nowadays.

RomanKart 12-05-2009 04:17 AM

Quote:

FR on Kitty L18H05

I went looking for Doris just now. I was hoping to try out this big boob bbbj goddess. I was really turned on from the FRs I have read about her so far.

OKT said she was not in yet. I really disappointed. I was thinking of stepping out of the place. But the OKT tried to recommend me a new girl that just arrived, said she is new but willing to spend good effort to Zo Gang and got Special moves. I looked at her. She is alittle on the plumb side, not much of a looker, I was pretty skeptical but she did have big boobies. I think they are D cup. I decided might as well try lah.

We went into the shower the cat bath was ok lah, not very impressive. Though the D cups were good to touch loh. Still pretty firm, not sagging like those Old Aunty ones.

I stepped out of the shower room and she dried me from head to toe and told me to lie down on my stomach on the bed. I thought what. Then she ask me whether I want normal or special. I don't know what that meant so I said special loh. Next thing you know she ask told me to relaxed and had me blindfolded with a black clothe.

I thought this is getting interesting, what the hell is going to happen next. How come I am blind folded?? Don't know. just play along loh, anyway going for the ride already. Next thing that happened my hands got tied up. Wah this is serious. I was just about to protest and she gagged me with a cloth over my mouth. Wah this is crazy, I didn't know special was this special.

I was just about to struggle when she bent her mouth to my ears and started licking. "Relax" she whispered into my ear again. Seriously I don't know whether to really trust her and relax or really struggle and throw her off me. But then she started caressing my back. I don't know which part of her body she was using. One moment soft and wet, the next moment soft but firm. But this motion went smoothly down my back and to my butt region. Then I really went crazy, probably she was using her fingers or something else I don't know. But the movement on my butt cheeks really ticklish but at the same time very arousing. my DIDI Ma Re Ki Tah like nobodies business then. I really wanted to go crazy already don't know because of the ticklish effect or because I want to fuck. I cant move myself with my hands tied up and she on top of me, cant see with my eyes blind folded also cant scream with my mouth gagged. Getting so turned on by that unknown caressing but cannot do anything about it.

It is like Xiao Chong Nao to the MAX ah...

Then I think she started to do an ass rim on me. Her skill quite good leh. I think must commend her for that loh. At the same time her weird don't know caress went down to my inner thighs.

She finally had me turned over and sitting up right on the bed. I still cannot see anything but I think my DIDI must be very hard and stiff by then. Then suddenly my DIDI felt nice and warm, I wonder what it was? Perhaps it was her giving me a bbbj. Aye wait she suddenly started moaning. Cannot be bbbj leh. How can she still moan so loudly but still BBBJ with my DIDI stuck in her mouth. I totally confused ah. Next thing you know I had something warm and soft on my nipple while my DIDI continued experiencing the warm and moist sensation. Her moaning ah really crazy leh. It was so loud, I really scared the whole neighborhood hears us. But at the same time this whole thing very bizarre and exotic leh.

I cannot stand it any longer, I finally came. It is one of the most bizarre Specials I ever had.

Later she untied my hands and removed my blindfold. Everything in the room looks very normal leh, but I see a few cups of some unknown solution on the dressing table beside me. I bet she must have been using those thing during her act. But all in all the whole experience quite shiok ah.

Face : 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: Not very tall leh
Boobs : D cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Long waist length
BBBJ: don't know whether got or not, I was blindfolded, but still quite shiok ah
French Kiss: Didn't have chance
FJ: 10/10 One of the most bazaire and exotic ones I ever had.
A/R: 9/10 I don't know whether I received or not, but did felt like ass-rim, also very shiok leh the sensation
Attitude: Very mysterious ah didn't talk much during the whole sex thing
RTF: Will come back again, but really don't know what kind of special I will be receiving the next time.

Bros... this is one Shio one, but if you are really adventurous do try her out. I don't think you will regret ah.

Gian Song 12-05-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geylangplayer (Post 3730876)
Re: bao er ($100) L24M13 this afternoon have a session with her, caught her back from her break and her 1st customer. this is my 4th session with her and it is getting better each time i am with her. when we were finish we came out wow there were 2 customers waiting for her. this gal is getting a lot of attention this days. i rest and was finishing my tea , few more phone call asking for her, lady okt said must wait ah. like to tks good bros like fat fatt,gian song,jchboy and bros who have FR of her that i have found this gem. really got charm by her beauty. got a mix look of dawn yeo and shu qi.i will definitely be her regulars for quite a long while. think she will give her house mates a run for the money. tks bros again for their unselfish recommendation. cheers

haiya, no wonder i kanna wait so long yesterday for her. I called from another house at 12.45pm and was told already "cho kang" (that must have been you) and was warned that there were other customers waiting as she had just come back after one week off. So i went back to work. Could not get my 'lunch special'. Never mind, will try to get her later this week. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

but before i kanna criticised for tcss again, let me share with the bros out there that there have been a number of PRC 150 WLs recently downgraded to $100 and $80. In Bao er's shop there are (excuse me if i spelt name wrongly): Meng Qi, M3 and M5. And they all looked good.

Anybody who tried please FR.

geylangplayer 12-05-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gian Song (Post 3731636)
haiya, no wonder i kanna wait so long yesterday for her. I called from another house at 12.45pm and was told already "cho kang" (that must have been you) and was warned that there were other customers waiting as she had just come back after one week off. So i went back to work. Could not get my 'lunch special'. Never mind, will try to get her later this week. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

but before i kanna criticised for tcss again, let me share with the bros out there that there have been a number of PRC 150 WLs recently downgraded to $100 and $80. In Bao er's shop there are (excuse me if i spelt name wrongly): Meng Qi, M3 and M5. And they all looked good.

Anybody who tried please FR.

bro and regulars of bao er meh to liow(don,t wait)who ever want to give a real , orgasm, this 2 days is a good chance. ok more detail yesterday session FR. was there around 12.30 , she was about to have her lunch ,then she stop told boss said do 1st. inside room looks: wow keep on looking more delicious. body: she put on a bit more of flesh which is good cos i felt her breast was bigger and so soft and warm. ask her to sit on my lap naked and i quickly grab hold of her 2 melons and start sucking and squeezing while she give out moan of pleasure. it so song that i was sucking for about a minute. then stop she said shower. don't want her do any thing cos don't waste time mah. dried jump on bed ,she do her job i do mine (69). must say her blow is very good for my standard, my standard not high lah, but i like to service the girl a bit more. i was licking all over her and she was twisting and turning geralding her pussy against my face and was was moaning so passionately, and when she cannot take it any more ask me quick mount her .so i mount her mission style and pump for a minute, wanted to change style but she grap me so tied and said she cumming pls don't stop. wow in this situation how to stop, i myself see how high she getting also get myself to going to shoot out already. looking at her so high expression i really can't hold it any more that i shoot i think the most sperm in my entire life, so much, cos been saving it for her for this session. i told her wah (hien suang)very song and she said she come too, and i tell her don't bluff lah, she said this one is real cos rest for a week, and for 3=4 days she can be horny. so bros who want to give her a orgasm, this a good chance. i also don't think she acting, so far never see her expression so lovely and passionate. if she acting then must give her the best actress award, golden horse award. bros be gentle with her cos she my bao pei the bao er

kose 12-05-2009 11:35 AM

like to ask all the senior bros to recommend any hses with nice deco and rooms with a "good" okt? so far only been to 2 hses

L20H60- been there once(nice interior/rooms and but after reading all the bad reviews abt the okt decide to give this hse a miss)

L24H13- female okt is helpful and friendly but i think their rooms badly in need of a makeover.

Capano 12-05-2009 02:21 PM

Good day to all bro!

Have been lurking around the forum for years, but never register as member until now. Just to contribute my FRs as repayment to "sammy society", first of my FR follows;-

DADA

I have always been a butt lover and round butts are plenty in GL but for exceptionally round and juicy, Dada takes the royal seat.

Look wise, average and very round face but kind of cute after a few sorties.

Body, nice round butt, nice soft to hold and smooth skin on the butt area, i can spend the whole session in the room just feeling the butt, licking her butt and nothing else:p. But when it comes to doggie, wowwee!! try it to believe it!

Her tits are just so soft, saggy but soft and real, soft & smooth. I shall emphasise soft! And not forgeting two palms full. (maybe i have small hands due to small size)

BBBJ, soft and nice with appropriate pressure. Many times CIM. Other than that doggie time.

AR is heavenly, painting is just awesome. And she loves being eaten, no smell and very sparsely haired though no trimming on her part. Many times asked to shave for me but to no avail!

For tits lover with GF feel, dada is the one! Not forgeting her good professional servicing procedures.

RomanKart 12-05-2009 05:03 PM

Quote:

FR on Kitty L18H05

I went looking for Doris just now. I was hoping to try out this big boob bbbj goddess. I was really turned on from the FRs I have read about her so far.

OKT said she was not in yet. I really disappointed. I was thinking of stepping out of the place. But the OKT tried to recommend me a new girl that just arrived, said she is new but willing to spend good effort to Zo Gang and got Special moves. I looked at her. She is alittle on the plumb side, not much of a looker, I was pretty skeptical but she did have big boobies. I think they are D cup. I decided might as well try lah.

We went into the shower the cat bath was ok lah, not very impressive. Though the D cups were good to touch loh. Still pretty firm, not sagging like those Old Aunty ones.

I stepped out of the shower room and she dried me from head to toe and told me to lie down on my stomach on the bed. I thought what. Then she ask me whether I want normal or special. I don't know what that meant so I said special loh. Next thing you know she ask told me to relaxed and had me blindfolded with a black clothe.

I thought this is getting interesting, what the hell is going to happen next. How come I am blind folded?? Don't know. just play along loh, anyway going for the ride already. Next thing that happened my hands got tied up. Wah this is serious. I was just about to protest and she gagged me with a cloth over my mouth. Wah this is crazy, I didn't know special was this special.

I was just about to struggle when she bent her mouth to my ears and started licking. "Relax" she whispered into my ear again. Seriously I don't know whether to really trust her and relax or really struggle and throw her off me. But then she started caressing my back. I don't know which part of her body she was using. One moment soft and wet, the next moment soft but firm. But this motion went smoothly down my back and to my butt region. Then I really went crazy, probably she was using her fingers or something else I don't know. But the movement on my butt cheeks really ticklish but at the same time very arousing. my DIDI Ma Re Ki Tah like nobodies business then. I really wanted to go crazy already don't know because of the ticklish effect or because I want to fuck. I cant move myself with my hands tied up and she on top of me, cant see with my eyes blind folded also cant scream with my mouth gagged. Getting so turned on by that unknown caressing but cannot do anything about it.

It is like Xiao Chong Nao to the MAX ah...

Then I think she started to do an ass rim on me. Her skill quite good leh. I think must commend her for that loh. At the same time her weird don't know caress went down to my inner thighs.

She finally had me turned over and sitting up right on the bed. I still cannot see anything but I think my DIDI must be very hard and stiff by then. Then suddenly my DIDI felt nice and warm, I wonder what it was? Perhaps it was her giving me a bbbj. Aye wait she suddenly started moaning. Cannot be bbbj leh. How can she still moan so loudly but still BBBJ with my DIDI stuck in her mouth. I totally confused ah. Next thing you know I had something warm and soft on my nipple while my DIDI continued experiencing the warm and moist sensation. Her moaning ah really crazy leh. It was so loud, I really scared the whole neighborhood hears us. But at the same time this whole thing very bizarre and exotic leh.

I cannot stand it any longer, I finally came. It is one of the most bizarre Specials I ever had.

Later she untied my hands and removed my blindfold. Everything in the room looks very normal leh, but I see a few cups of some unknown solution on the dressing table beside me. I bet she must have been using those thing during her act. But all in all the whole experience quite shiok ah.

Face : 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Height: Not very tall leh
Boobs : D cup
Skin: Fair
Hair: Long waist length
BBBJ: don't know whether got or not, I was blindfolded, but still quite shiok ah
French Kiss: Didn't have chance
FJ: 10/10 One of the most bazaire and exotic ones I ever had.
A/R: 9/10 I don't know whether I received or not, but did felt like ass-rim, also very shiok leh the sensation
Attitude: Very mysterious ah didn't talk much during the whole sex thing
RTF: Will come back again, but really don't know what kind of special I will be receiving the next time.

LBJ_PTE LTD 13-05-2009 02:22 PM

so far have i think benz , jess and bao er is worth more than cat 150 . local x and cant match the service given from them :> :):D

laser88 13-05-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LBJ_PTE LTD (Post 3735791)
so far have i think benz , jess and bao er is worth more than cat 150 . local x and cant match the service given from them :> :):D

BMW is not worth more than cat 150?

Fat Fatt 14-05-2009 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laser88 (Post 3737026)
BMW is not worth more than cat 150?

BMW is worth every dollar you pay for Cat 150. There are many Cat 150 whom just dont provide the service or miss out on the looks.

My latest FR
L20H62 - Xiao Min

Upon hearing got Elva Hsiao, I fly down to the house to try. But waited for a while as she is occupied with another client. Anticipation build up during waiting is no good, as i began to have more expectations, especially when the OKT lady said she is very good.

When i first saw her, her body is nicely proportion, petite size but ample boobs, long hair but tied up, fair and white skin, young but looks is just above average with Elva alike factor 50+%...

Once in the room, her tip top service begins.

She helped me with my clothes removal including shoes and socks.

We had a nice shower in the toilet, where she gave me a good rub on my back and caressed my rod. We frenched in the shower and it was so nice and kissable lips that i am kissing.

She gave me a bbbj in the shower, which is good. On bed, she perform a great catbath on both the back and the front, slowly licking me everywhere. I frenched her again and this time, we hugged and smooch like lovers.

She gave a proper BBBJ and it was sensual and great. I performed some service on her and she said to me to lie down and let her do the work. She tried to squat on my rod, but i had other ideas. Going on a missionary position, I pump as fast as i can and cum a satisfied man.

Looks 6.8/10
Boobs:7.5/10 (natural)
BBBJ 7/10
Service 8/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF yes, why not.

boboshot 14-05-2009 12:48 PM

bro fat fatt just to check with you any new or good service malaysian girl to bonk had try yuko(prc) ming qi(prc) ava(prc) BMW(m) still malaysian is the best may iknow jess is from with homebase(how about her service??)
thanks