The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   *Serious* How often do you masturbate? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=684157)

sigueroa 12-03-2018 10:32 PM

*Serious* How often do you masturbate?

Hey guys,

I'm just curious over here regarding the frequency of masturbation. How often do you guys masturbate?

For me now, more or less it's like daily.. sometimes maybe alternate days. But on average 1 week about 5-6 times. I read online that it's okay to masturbate daily, some even say it's good because it increases your sperm quality or something. But sometimes it feels more of a habit than a need, and that's where it kind of worries me. I got try to tell myself to alternate.. but my determination not so strong.. :p

So just curious on local inputs, advice and suggestions :) Thank you!

mygirly 13-03-2018 10:25 AM

Re: *Serious* How often do you masturbate?

Once or twice a year
It's a habit. Take up sports.

Geylang1969 13-03-2018 01:07 PM

How old are you? I used to do it couple of times a week when younger. These days am an old man I dont do it at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigueroa (Post 17128334)
Hey guys,

I'm just curious over here regarding the frequency of masturbation. How often do you guys masturbate?

For me now, more or less it's like daily.. sometimes maybe alternate days. But on average 1 week about 5-6 times. I read online that it's okay to masturbate daily, some even say it's good because it increases your sperm quality or something. But sometimes it feels more of a habit than a need, and that's where it kind of worries me. I got try to tell myself to alternate.. but my determination not so strong.. :p

sammyboyfor 13-03-2018 03:51 PM

There is nothing wrong with masturbating on a daily basis. In fact daily ejaculation is purportedly good for prostate health.

However if you prefer jerking off to actual sex then something is not right.

I hardly ever masturbate. I prefer the real thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigueroa (Post 17128334)
Hey guys,

sigueroa 13-03-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geylang1969 (Post 17130119)
How old are you? I used to do it couple of times a week when younger. These days am an old man I dont do it at all.

Thanks for your response bro.. I am 27 this year..

sigueroa 13-03-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 17130553)
There is nothing wrong with masturbating on a daily basis. In fact daily ejaculation is purportedly good for prostate health.

However if you prefer jerking off to actual sex then something is not right.

I hardly ever masturbate. I prefer the real thing.

Thanks for your response bro.. Yes definitely prefer actual sex.. Hahaha

IAmAwesome 13-03-2018 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigueroa (Post 17131121)
Yes definitely prefer actual sex

Feel the same way too as i feel nothing can ever substitute real sex ;)

Cheesebeast 14-03-2018 07:59 AM

When i was a teenager would pcc whenever almost every day. Now in my 20s will try to abstain so that the actual sex would be more pleasurable

marzsomeone 14-03-2018 08:43 AM

But I saw some article that Masturbation will cause PE or damage to your little bro if too frequent. recommended is like once or twice a month. of cuz best is the actual sex.

I used to do it daily when younger then once a week. after reading the article, I at most once a month but daily try to do some milking exercise

sammyboyfor 14-03-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marzsomeone (Post 17132725)
But I saw some article that Masturbation will cause PE or damage to your little bro if too frequent. recommended is like once or twice a month. of cuz best is the actual sex.

I used to do it daily when younger then once a week. after reading the article, I at most once a month but daily try to do some milking exercise

That article is rubbish. Masturbation does not cause PE. In fact masturbation is recommended for those who do suffer from PE as it will enable them to last longer during actual sex.

marzsomeone 14-03-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 17133558)
That article is rubbish. Masturbation does not cause PE. In fact masturbation is recommended for those who do suffer from PE as it will enable them to last longer during actual sex.

I read on that too. my PE is mainly mentally stressed and low testosterone level i guess.

sammyboyfor 14-03-2018 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marzsomeone (Post 17133726)
I read on that too. my PE is mainly mentally stressed and low testosterone level i guess.

Have you measured your testosterone levels?

marzsomeone 14-03-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 17133979)
Have you measured your testosterone levels?

nope I did not. just read up on the symptoms. when I take tongkat Ali, I feel the sex drive. else normally my erection won't last during sex. it will just soften before I can shoot

ibanezjem555 14-03-2018 10:27 PM

Every other day when young. Horny, thrice a day. Masturbation is self-love. If you don't love yourself, who will love you ? Masturbation prevents rape. Sometimes so horny, faster release b4 I do something silly, seriously.

sammyboyfor 15-03-2018 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marzsomeone (Post 17135137)
nope I did not. just read up on the symptoms. when I take tongkat Ali, I feel the sex drive. else normally my erection won't last during sex. it will just soften before I can shoot

Why speculate when a simple blood test will provide a quantitative measurement? :rolleyes: