The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Fwb or scam? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=678159)

Rahim4321 13-01-2018 12:35 PM

Fwb or scam?

I posted my ad on Locanto and got this girl pop a msg to me say she saw my ad. Then she say she's interested and able to host. Since I'm inexperienced and surprisingly a virgin she says she will teach me how to do all those saying she's a slut. Then she send photo also not really photo of her instead say her body is similar but she got send voice message and I can verify it's a girls voice with sg English. But she ask me first time why want use cd and why not use skin to skin. Then I say scared disease she say she clean got med check up all say she's a pr here in sg. She 19 so idk if this is a scam or what. So far no money involved just told her when we are available and we set a day and time and she agreed at her house cause parent overseas on that week. How to tell if someone wants to scam or what? Please don't give me funny answer. I really wanted a FWB and if she turns out to be real then hooray but I still need to verify if it's a scam or not. Now I asked her for a real photo of her body without face and I won't judge her then no reply. Been 46 mins already.

Rahim4321 13-01-2018 12:37 PM

Re: Fwb or scam?

And her wechat I'd is those wxid_smth smth.... Long and weird letters and numbers. I think it's a scam? The gender of the person on top is a guy

ColdBlood99 13-01-2018 01:52 PM

Go geylang lah, can choose and see confirm not scam.

Don’t let your small head over your big head.

JacqueMerlin 13-01-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahim4321 (Post 16904254)
I posted my ad on Locanto and got this girl pop a msg to me say she saw my ad. Then she say she's interested and able to host. Since I'm inexperienced and surprisingly a virgin she says she will teach me how to do all those saying she's a slut. Then she send photo also not really photo of her instead say her body is similar but she got send voice message and I can verify it's a girls voice with sg English. But she ask me first time why want use cd and why not use skin to skin. Then I say scared disease she say she clean got med check up all say she's a pr here in sg. She 19 so idk if this is a scam or what. So far no money involved just told her when we are available and we set a day and time and she agreed at her house cause parent overseas on that week. How to tell if someone wants to scam or what? Please don't give me funny answer. I really wanted a FWB and if she turns out to be real then hooray but I still need to verify if it's a scam or not. Now I asked her for a real photo of her body without face and I won't judge her then no reply. Been 46 mins already.

I agree with the comments made by the other sbf members.

jake1 13-01-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

In Chinese, we have this term call Xian ren tiao.

It means when u guys are stripping, the spouse of the girl or whoever will come into the room and black mail you.

Cut that short, you will be blackmailed and sayonara to your money.

MoeLanYong 13-01-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahim4321 (Post 16904265)
And her wechat I'd is those wxid_smth smth.... Long and weird letters and numbers. I think it's a scam? The gender of the person on top is a guy

Hahaha! Did he ask you to show him online how you jack off yet? Lol

Dude, the question is, If I tell you its a scam, would you even believe me? Or do you just want to hear the answer you want to hear - that No, its not scam, "she" genuinely wants to be your fwb. Lol. If it is so easy to get a fwb, your seniors here need to pay for commercial sex? Haha. An idiot is born every second

MoeLanYong 13-01-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 (Post 16904537)
Go geylang lah, can choose and see confirm not scam.

Don’t let your small head over your big head.

Read his other threads. He is a NSF. No $ go geylang but want sex every hour

serial 14-01-2018 09:01 AM

Castration will solve all your problems

squiggle 19-01-2018 09:59 AM

Google and do a reverse image search with her contact no and photo if you manage to get them. See what the reviews say about her if possible.

Don't transfer any money over to her and don't send full nude picture to her. Wear cd when having sex with her to play safe. Even if she turn out to be real, she might be able to u turn to blackmail you or anything. Just proceed with caution, keep all the phone conversations between you and her to protect yourself.

Sfan 18-02-2018 07:26 PM

In my opinion it’s probably a scam. I would honestly think that real girls are on locanto for monetary purposes only.

If the offer is free very high chance is an extortion attempt. How can u tell ?

Well when you are in the room she is probably going to keep messaging.

But if you are already in the room it’s probably too late. Unless both of u still have clothes on.

Generally wechat id with letters n numbers belong to prc

secretshadows 18-02-2018 08:25 PM

maybe u can try calling the police to report scam if u feel that its one.

xiaoqiang 19-02-2018 12:46 AM

When u reach there, she will tell u to find 7-11 and buy ITunes card and send to her first as she is the first time dealing with u and scare u being the authorities :D

izerkudie 23-02-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Wake up and smell the coffee, FWB doesn’t roll in like this. :eek: