The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!! (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=283851)

ShanicaLopez 02-05-2012 08:57 PM

Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

I'm a CROSSDRESSER, not a Ladyboy, Shemale or Transexual, and an Enthusiast at that. My philosophy is if you're gonna do it, do it well. I'm also very discreet about my real identity so I make sure when I'm a Lady, the distinction is great. I enjoy being a cock tease so you won't get anything less with my pics. I'm very outgoing and easy to make friends with and can have deep conversations or just be a fucktoy depending on your preferences. Well you wanna meet me, just drop me a message and we'll take it from there. I'm BISEXUAL so all are welcome.

KatoeyLover69 03-05-2012 09:53 AM

Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez (Post 7170389)
I'm a CROSSDRESSER, not a Ladyboy, Shemale or Transexual, and an Enthusiast at that. My philosophy is if you're gonna do it, do it well. I'm also very discreet about my real identity so I make sure when I'm a Lady, the distinction is great. I enjoy being a cock tease so you won't get anything less with my pics. I'm very outgoing and easy to make friends with and can have deep conversations or just be a fucktoy depending on your preferences. Well you wanna meet me, just drop me a message and we'll take it from there. I'm BISEXUAL so all are welcome.

Are you giving "FREE" erotic BBBJ and CIM service :D like cQueen ( aka Cock Queen ) ?

Zac Mistri 03-05-2012 10:48 AM

Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Hi Shanica,

Interesting post. I'd love to have an experience with a crossdresser. Have considered it for a long time and even had a few offers but backed out at the last minute. Don't ask. Will follow this thread and maybe if opportunity presents itself we shall meet.

ShanicaLopez 03-05-2012 08:20 PM

Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Well Guys, if u wanna know more about me, email me at [email protected]. And we'll see where we go from there.

mysticgal 04-05-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez (Post 7174329)
Well Guys, if u wanna know more about me, email me at [email protected]. And we'll see where we go from there.

hey babe .. surprise to see you here ..

GaryLeo 05-05-2012 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez (Post 7174329)

Hi how are u can we meet up am Leo like to no you are u single
Here is my. Contact number +65-82970618 tks
Can I have your contact number plsssssss

ShanicaLopez 05-05-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticgal (Post 7178565)
hey babe .. surprise to see you here ..

Hey babe, who might u be?

ShanicaLopez 05-05-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaryLeo (Post 7179660)
Hi how are u can we meet up am Leo like to no you are u single
Here is my. Contact number +65-82970618 tks
Can I have your contact number plsssssss

Hi Leo

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I'm not in the habit of exchanging numbers without certain conditions. Besides its not good for to publish it online as well. Please drop me an email to the add I've given in the previous post and we'll see where it goes from there alright.

Thanks darling.

ShanicaLopez 11-05-2012 12:14 AM

Thank you everyone for all the emails. I hope I have been able to answer ur many "enquiries". Well I'll be away for 2 weeks. So dun be disappointed if I dun reply. When I return, I promise to answer you.

mysticgal 12-05-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez (Post 7180155)
Hey babe, who might u be?

Celeste here..

ShanicaLopez 12-05-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticgal (Post 7208549)
Celeste here..

Hi Darling,

We have to get together again. Maybe for our fans here and have a hell of a romp.

ShanicaLopez 20-05-2012 09:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and have been trying my best to reply you all. Thanks for all the emails. I hope we'll meet up real soon and make some dreams come true. Please continue emailing me at [email protected].

Yours Truly

Shanica Lopez
Pure Cockslut

DynoRodHK 21-05-2012 06:26 AM

Got some washing up & vacuuming that needs doing if you're ever in HK?

ShanicaLopez 24-05-2012 10:28 AM

Hi guys,

I'm free today till 5pm n my place is at Taman Jurong. Email me if u wanna meet. [email protected]

ShanicaLopez 02-07-2012 08:41 PM

Hi darlings, I available - 3 of July, for some hard hot action and I've got a place as well. If ur interested, please drop a mail by 12pm to [email protected].