The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=721578)

Datingafter35 14-03-2019 09:20 PM

Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior

Nothing should be taking into account to such menial matters. But the feeling of not being wanted sucks big time.

Rejection and failure is common and should be disregard but that resentment in me is strong.

Atlast nothing should matter if you are dying or your mother is in critical condition but it really hurts.

Having said that. Some seniors here are really filthy rich.

So I'm sorry. Just a rant.

Going to write my book now.

stonned 15-03-2019 12:57 PM

Re: Just got rejected by a woman 7 years my senior

There are plenty of fishes in the ocean bro. Even the best of PUA get rejected most of the time. Keep your options open and don't get invested emotionally until you know a women really well. Try to meet as many women as you can at any one time so you don't get stuck with a single one. Good luck!

sexresearcher 21-03-2019 01:49 PM

Her senior eggs have a time span where your swimmers can last till 70 years old.

What is the loss really? You are an appreciating asset and I cannot say the same for her.

Always go for younger women if you can make it. I hope you are reading investment books. Coz sometimes $$$ is one of the better bets in landing a good, albeit younger fish with plenty of fertile eggs for you to fertilise again and again and again....

all the best

xrff 21-03-2019 02:02 PM

looking at the wrong end.

just like older guys go for younger girls.

treasure your loved ones, own health and money.

out of sight out of mind

ilovepantyhose 21-03-2019 05:08 PM

being rejected fortrightly or being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone

which is worse?

#不是她的香肠

NaoMeow 05-04-2019 03:34 PM

So... 7 years your senior? Then? Erm... Age might not be the problem...

Better luck next time!

spotter542 17-04-2019 02:57 AM

Go look for someone younger than you by 7 years then :p
Women age faster after childbirth.

arsenal_84 04-05-2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose (Post 18486735)
being rejected fortrightly or being led on subtly over a span of time, resulting in a slow and painful friendzone

which is worse?

#不是她的香肠

I kena this, just because she is older doesn't mean that she is eager to settle down.
Will be dating younger ladies in the future or at least those of my same age group.
Wasted 5 years on one who can never change her bad habits.

nitecrawllerr 06-05-2019 12:50 PM

To love her is a risk. To be loved by her is a bliss.

ilovepantyhose 06-05-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenal_84 (Post 18649984)
I kena this, just because she is older doesn't mean that she is eager to settle down.
Will be dating younger ladies in the future or at least those of my same age group.
Wasted 5 years on one who can never change her bad habits.

times are different, settling down is not the end goal for everyone

nobody is perfect, but a positive outcome can be drawn: u will know what not to look for in a partner

at the very least, she better be an arsenal fan right? :p:D

thoseshiningeye 01-06-2019 12:50 PM

Actually if she is more senior maybe they also therefore become more picky. Because older already she looking to just settle down and be serious with the next one so like the next r'ship gonna be the one she wanna marry.

leong26 01-06-2019 02:04 PM

不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有 .

justmee 01-06-2019 06:45 PM

Just move on, nothing to worry about

cavemanng 05-06-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexresearcher (Post 18486118)
Her senior eggs have a time span where your swimmers can last till 70 years old.

What is the loss really? You are an appreciating asset and I cannot say the same for her.

Always go for younger women if you can make it. I hope you are reading investment books. Coz sometimes $$$ is one of the better bets in landing a good, albeit younger fish with plenty of fertile eggs for you to fertilise again and again and again....

all the best

Older women prefer partners who can have good conversation with them and not just fuck and have kids. If they are keen in getting married and have kids, many would have. Some singles in their late 30s and 40s have different aim in mind

hoti357 05-06-2019 03:43 PM

Just move on, nothing to be sad about