The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Mouth ulcer after piak with viet (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=676978)

jinwolves 02-01-2018 09:29 PM

Mouth ulcer after piak with viet

I got mouth ulcer a few hours after picking a viet in jb spa. I did a few kissing on her body. Is it a indicator of hiv?

sammyboyfor 03-01-2018 04:05 AM

Re: Mouth ulcer after piak with viet

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinwolves (Post 16864465)
Is it a indicator of hiv?

No it isn't.

Big Sexy 03-01-2018 07:52 AM

HIV Symptoms doesnt appear a few hours after a exposure... it could appears anytime 2 weeks - 2 months from exposure

Quote:

I got mouth ulcer a few hours after picking a viet in jb spa. I did a few kissing on her body. Is it a indicator of hiv?

IAmAwesome 03-01-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16865542)
it could appears anytime 2 weeks - 2 months from exposure

Correct thats usually the time period, its very unlike within a few hours as TS thinks

Arnolds 13-01-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

got mouth ulcer a few hours

These mouth ulcers are very common sometimes its because of other issues, like myself after smoking sometimes a few hrs later can see these ulcers

sammyboyfor 14-01-2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnolds (Post 16906059)
These mouth ulcers are very common sometimes its because of other issues, like myself after smoking sometimes a few hrs later can see these ulcers

If your smoking causes ulcers why don't you stop.

tiikokia 03-02-2018 05:31 PM

ulcers first appeared on my tonsils about 5 days after my fuck. the girl had a cold sore on her lip. not sure what it was then, i a bit scared but small head took over.
then i went to a normal gp first n was given amoxilin clavulanic but after finish this antibiotic, ulcers were still there.

my question is whats my next step. should i go see another gp or is it better to go dsc for these ulcers. i am afraid medication for these ulcers might be different if the cause is hsv from the girls cold sores. will dsc give a different kind of medicine from the gp

Big Sexy 03-02-2018 05:50 PM

Augmentin is pretty useful against tonsillitis.. if you still have it after finishing the dosage.. i think it is time to see the doctor again.. it could be something else than tonsillitis

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiikokia (Post 16989780)
ulcers first appeared on my tonsils about 5 days after my fuck. the girl had a cold sore on her lip. not sure what it was then, i a bit scared but small head took over.
then i went to a normal gp first n was given amoxilin clavulanic but after finish this antibiotic, ulcers were still there.

my question is whats my next step. should i go see another gp or is it better to go dsc for these ulcers. i am afraid medication for these ulcers might be different if the cause is hsv from the girls cold sores. will dsc give a different kind of medicine from the gp

tiikokia 03-02-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16989832)
Augmentin is pretty useful against tonsillitis.. if you still have it after finishing the dosage.. i think it is time to see the doctor again.. it could be something else than tonsillitis

:( what else could it be..?
but there are no lesions on lips. because i thought there must be oso on lips if they are caused by hsv1 in addition to those inside.
gp or dsc doctor is better? the lesions are better after the dose but still there.
thanks.

Big Sexy 03-02-2018 07:06 PM

virus ,bacteria and yeast infection are the most common causes.

A GP will be the best person to assess and give u the appropriate advice..
so go to the GP first..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiikokia (Post 16990014)
:( what else could it be..?
gp or dsc doctor is better. the lesions are better after the dose but still there. there were no lesion at all on lip or tongue, only on one tonsil n top of throat passage.

tiikokia 04-02-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16990043)
virus ,bacteria and yeast infection are the most common causes.
A GP will be the best person to assess and give u the appropriate advice..
so go to the GP first..

so is more likely just a common tonsiliitis. i went to see another gp and given crixan. see how it goes.